[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ] >ladies mercedes ed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 43

File: 1449707007315s.jpg (8KB, 246x249px) Image search: [Google]
1449707007315s.jpg
8KB, 246x249px
[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]
>ladies mercedes edition
>https://dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/80s-mercedes

> 'Strayan Cars & Bikes
> 'Strayan Questions & Answers
> 'Strayan Pictures & Videos
> 'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
> 'Strayan scenc as fuck

/dat/ Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Music List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
/dat/ Meets List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets

Previous thread: >>13991764
>>
First for drunken catboys
>>
>>14054191
Someone explain the 2 nzfags, does catboy own the mr2 or is it his boyfriend? I know catboy doesn't post anymore
>>
>>14054185
>Previous thread: >>13991764
FUCK OFF

actual link back to previous thread: >>14040422

fucken druggo
>>
File: autism.gif (477KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
477KB, 500x336px
>>14054223
>>
>>14054250
Yeah, you're a cunt.
>>
>>14054259
>>14054223
>people still getting mad about OP linking /datsun/

the rage will never not be funny
>>
>bought part for my car
>turns out its the wrong part
>place wont take it back
>>
>>14054185
>my shitbox is the OP pic again

jej
>>
>>14054307
What car and part?
>>
>>14054315
It's retrowave as fuck and I like it so I think we should keep using it.
>>
>>14054315
>>14054326
except some dumbfuck used the thumbnail
>>
>>14054326
I like it, but I'm rather biased since it's my car
>>
who here hates the fucking pigs?

Serious, why don't they go solve some real crime?

They defected my mate for being .1mm below ride height and yet when i called 000 a few weeks back about my house being robbed they did jack fucking shit.

Fucking cunts
>>
>>14054185
Fuck you Dave.
>>
>>14054405
>why don't they go solve some real crime?
because that would require doing actual work
and it wouldn't result in them making lots of money.
>>
>>14054422
Fuck you Ryan.
>>
>>14054428
fuckin oath mate, the pigs are just out to get as much revenue for the government as possible.

they're too scared to tackle real crime where i live, they're deathly afraid of the gangs and won't even fucking set foot without a full raid team.

but they're happy to hunt down kids trying to develop their passion for cars who are not causing any trouble or doing anything antisocial at all.

it's fucking weak shit
>>
>>14054222
I'm the new catboy. Old catboy is long gone. Boyfriend owns mr2.

Make enough sense?
>>
>>14054428
>Implying the police can solve any crimes
>Implying they're not there just to take paperwork

I live in western sydney and they always talk on the media about how amazing our gun control is.

I wonder if any of these yuppie fucks ever come down to the west, there's a shooting every fucking day here.
>>
>>14054453
>Boyfriend owns mr2
is jimmy the giver or receiver?
>>
>>14054453
then who is the other nz cunt posting the mr2?? do you have a mr2 too?
>>
Bf isn't Jimmy

Bf's mr2 is a blue one.

Sorry I thought you were talking about his I don't know any others.
>>
>>14054405
>have had a huge crack down and sideways on my winscreen for the last 3 months
>recently drove an unrego'd car to my mate's place for 20 mins
>when I first got my p's used to drive pretty smashed on the morning after a party because nobody ever told me that sleeping doesn't remove all alcohol
>recently drove home from a roadtrip at an average speed of 140
>know many cunts that drive around while on pingers and acid and shit
no contact with cops for any of those
makes me lose faith to be honest
>>
How much will an old radiator cost me? Room-mates set up a pool under the pergola and it's cold as ice, gonna use the radiator as a heater
>>
>>14054567
car radiator or one from a house? you can get old car radiators for like $30 at a wrecking yard
>>
>>14054405
I love messing with them, I know if a few one way speed cameras I fly past on my bike since I don't have a front plate.

Probably isn't wasting anyone's time but it feels good for me
>>
>be six or so months ago
>be the Tasmanian Government
>decide that parts of the main arterial of the state, the Midlands Hwy needs an "upgrade"
>chuck it up for tender, cheapest guy gets the job
>work starts and everything is well
>fast forward to now
>be me
>be coming home from Hobart
>get to a section that was "upgraded"
>the road surface has literally melted in lines
>on the first hot day of summer
>the road construction crew had dumped gravel all over the melted parts of the road in an attempt to fix it
>get further up the hill and the entire lane and shoulder has melted to fuck, and there's no gravel to make it less slippery
>start noticing little chunks of the road are missing
>suddenly ruts start to appear where trucks have torn sections of road out from it sticking to their tyres
>all the while tiny chunks of sticky tar are pegging the car like a scattergun

Six months old and already it's more fucked than it was before they did anything to it, fucking hell. They knew this was what was going to happen too.

So glad I wasn't on the bike riding home today.
>>
>>14054565
drunk driver here, i got out of a breatho the other day by giving the cop 300 bucks. corrupt cunt.

i knew i was over but i was fine to drive, it was just 2 shots of vodka, but try explaining that to a judge.

thankfully the corrupt piggy took my bribe
>>
>>14054618
aye, paid an "on the spot" fine in victoria a while ago after I "accidentally" broke the rears loose

really makes me hate the cunts
>>
>>14054658
to be honest, they're corrupt cunts but the government is more corrupt for enabling this shit.

i would rather pay the fine to the pig and get no record and lose no demerits.

once paid 1k to a copper for driving 190km/h, would have gotten impounded but thankfully he gave me an out.

so t...thanks hoon laws, you've now made corrupt coppery rampant.
>>
>>14054616
>tasmania
>things melting
yeah nah

did they build the roads with ice cream or something?
>>
>>14054672
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they did.

Ice cream would probably make a better road surface than the shitty tar they used as well.

>>14048790
I know exactly what you mean, I straight piped the Ninjette once for shits and gigs and it was fucking awful.

Can't imagine a proper exhaust is going to sound much better imo.
>>
>>14054616
I drove from Launceston to Hobart and back the other day, it was pretty fucked in spots
>>
>>14054691
Straight piped MC22s sound pretty good. One guy I know with those IXIL Silencers admits it sounds like shit but doesn't want to put the baffles back in because it'll mean admitting it sounds bad. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>14054618
>>14054658
>>14054670
how do you initiate this kind of thing?

I can imagine that any attempt I make would end up like bribing scene in fargo, sans murder though lel
>>
>>14054758
Probably something like "Is there any way I can pay the fine on the spot?"
>>
>>14054693
I haven't been north in a long while but southbound it's terrible, especially over Constitution Hill.

Serves as a reminder as to why I avoid riding on it at all costs.

>>14054744
>says it sounds like shit
>won't put the baffles in because that would be admitting it sounds like shit
>even though he already did

That doesn't add up. MC22s do sound amazing straight piped though, if I had one I'd probably end up doing that more often than not.
>>
>>14054772
You say "this is my first fine, should i pay now or later?".

95% of cops will take the bribe and you won't get it recorded on your name.

If you've been busted before, you can't exactly say it's your first so i would just leave cash sitting on the dash. The copper either takes it or ignores it.
>>
>>14054798
>>14054772
but that would mean you'd need to be acrrying large amounts of money on you whenever you're driving?
>>
>>14054805
Pretty much, I don't image cops take card for bribes
>>
>>14054805
a grand's not that much, if not that then keep 500 in your wallet for when you're out hooning, it might save your car from impound.

i would have been fucked at 190 and made the news, if i diden't bribe the pig
>>
>>14054805
I usually keep 100 on me and 2x100 hidden in the car for emergencies
300 bucks isn't bad for a bribe, sorta on the low side I reckon
but yeah, same as the other guy, I just went all "yeah can I pay that fine on the spot"
>>
>>14054776
I mean he sees it as a public admission or something silly like that.

I ran a Daishin exhaust which is pretty much a step before straight pipe. It was 109db wide open from memory.

I'm going with an Akrapovic system this time.
>>
Here's something i find very fucking dumb.

L plater here and my mate who's full license and a complete hoon has been teaching me to drive for the last year.

Every 2 nights, i've gone out to woop woop and done top speed attacks under all conditions, as well as daily driving.

I've gotten more driving done in a high powered vehicle done in this year than most boomer fucks have done in their entire life.

Now soon, i'm going to be on my P's and under all these bullshit restrictions about power. Who else thinks they're fucking stupid? Let me explain why.

>Modern car with 1kw over the power/weight ratio but has great safety rating (banned)
>Old shitbox with 1kw under the power/weight ratio but will kill you at a 30km crash (ALLOWED!!)

Is this crap really serious? Do they not understand i can get up to 200km/h in a shitbox and kill myself anyway?
Do they not understand that i've been safely driving my mate's supercar for the last year in high stress situations with ZERO PROBLEMS?

It's like all this bullshit they spout about safety is just bullshit, why the fuck can't i buy an AMG sedan with flawless safety ratings that will keep me safe at 150km/h over a shitbox that will kill me at a low speed crash?
>>
>>14054853
It makes sense on the surface if you sit back and think about it. Realistically though if someone is inclined to drive like an asshole they'll do it in anything they drive.

Unfortunately it was more a case of a small group wrapping higher powered cars around trees ruining it for everyone else. Not that it ever affected me, had my fulls before restrictions were a thing.
>>
>>14054853
Because they don't care about safety. It's all a fucking lie mate, to get revenue.

You think they don't know what you just said is true about newer cars being safer?
>>
>>14054853
>another juvie cunt who thinks they know everything
>>
>>14054867
Well that's the fucking thing mate, i just don't get it.

I'm on my L's and i've been street racing and doing top speed attacks. I've learned from some really good drivers and i'm grateful to them for that.

If they stick me in a shitbox, i will still hoon it. Nothing will change other than it's going to be less safe for everyone.
It's not like high powered cars are hard to handle, they're really not.

>>14054869
It seems that way.

They're intentionally pushing p platers into unsafe cars with this shit.

>>14054870
I'm actually 24, i just never got into cars until recently. Try reading what i actually wrote.
>>
Postim8, how long did you get out of sparkplugs in the mc22?
>>
>>14054878
okay, some old neet cunt who thinks they know everyone
>>
>>14054878
Guess what m8, you can buy a turbo diesel for big $$$$ but it will be fucking fast to 100.

Their rules are complete bullshit, we all know it, but you just gotta suck it up.

Go turbo diesel, i did and i was pulling like 5 sec to 100 in my suv.

So much for their "safety".
>>
>>14054885
22 minutes out and in.
>>
File: 1930fordmodelapkupsr051811.jpg (165KB, 560x419px) Image search: [Google]
1930fordmodelapkupsr051811.jpg
165KB, 560x419px
>>14054853
The road isn't a racetrack.

C63's aren't supercars.

All it takes is one accident to kill yourself.

We're not scared of you killing yourself on the road,we worry about the innocent people you could kill.

You have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
I work for vicroads and you would be amazed how many full license drivers at the office have gotten busted themselves for having mods to their car that are in no way dangerous but bullshit regulations.

Everyone here fucking hates it, but the politicians are to blame. They want to look good in the eyes of the public, they don't give 2 fucks about logic.

Personally i wish we were harder on getting a roadworthy for those shitboxes you're talking about, but fairer on people doing mods and trying to enjoy their passion for cars.

It's fucking retarded mate and you're not alone in your thinking.
>>
>>14054893
Second this.

Prick glorifies street racing.

NEET
>>
>>14054919
You been hitting the billy mate? Talking how long between changes
>>
>>14054937
Nah, you gotta change them every 22 minutes.

You haven't been changing your sparkplugs every 22 minutes??
>>
>>14054924
I'm not driving a c63 at the moment, i'm driving my mate's 458 italia.

I wanted to get a c63 for myself because it's both fast and safe. Apparently not, but it's ok for me to get a shitbox that will cause a crash?

That's all i want explained. Why the fuck is it ok for me to drive the biggest pile of shit that's a danger to everyone else, but not something with modern safety features that's a few kw above their power to weight ratio?

And ontop of that, there's nothing you can do to stop me hopping in said shitbox and having a crash. You think i can't get to 200km/h in that shitbox? Of course i can.

Or don't you want me to have a proper fucking braking system, ABS, Crumple zones and better steering?

And for the record, all my racing has been done with no-one around for 20km in sight. I'm not saying i hoon in the city, because i have more sense than that.
>>
>>14054565
>driving home after seeing family far away
>middle of nowhere
>straight as fuck roads
>driving along for hours
>Highway hypnosis.exe
>suddenly wild cops appear
>red and blue
>pull over
>WHY WERE YOU GOING SO FAST
>YOU COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEONE
>I WISH PUNKS LIKE YOU COULD SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO SEE
>YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE YOUR LICENSE
>gives me fine and tells me to GTFO
>drive home for the next 2 hours 10ks under the limit & filled with rage
>>
>>14054926
If everybody could have new cars they would.

People have older cars because they're what they afford/want?

What's so bad about that?
>>
File: I dont think so Jim.png (34KB, 583x265px) Image search: [Google]
I dont think so Jim.png
34KB, 583x265px
>>14054945
Get a load of this dreamer.
>>
>>14054935
He's right, you're missing the entire fucking point he's making.

These shitboxes on our roads are way more dangerous than if he's driving a GTR around.

Just the other week i saw some cunt coked off his face driving a 60's holden, thing would not stop screeching.
Deathtrap waiting to happen. Why are the cops not pulling these cunts over?
>>
>>14054943
Fucking oath, might have to fill my tank with plugs instead of fuel now.
>>
>>14054853
most drivers are fucking retarded, amd it's easier for them to do stupid shit in more powerful cars
remember, we're all car enthusiasts, we might take driving seriously but hektik habib just wants to look cool when he does a slid
>>
>>14054945
>all my racing has been done with no-one around for 20km in sight
so you've been driving un supervised?

off to the gulag with you
>>
>>14054950
Not older cars mate, just the ones like the holden this bloke's talking about >>14054952

They're death traps waiting to happen.

Anyway as others have said, get a turbo diesel. Then you can legally go fast, they're just expensive (but if you were considering a c63 then you can get a good turbo diesel).

Ignore the cunts who believe ACA propaganda, just don't drive like an idiot in the city or you will get busted (but you already know that so you're miles ahead).
>>
>>14054853

you're just caught in the minority, it's to stop most of the other cunts that'll happily kill themselves and others

whinge a bit harder and they'll change the laws just for you

or maybe you should have gotten your license earlier instead of being a neet cunt
>>
>>14054945
Doesn't change the fact that your mentality at 24 is closer to that of a 15 year old boy when fast and the furious came out.

>>Everybody has to pay their dues.

It's about proving you're responsible enough to have a high output car...Which for you is questionable.
>>
>>14054960
Well, except for my teacher.

>>14054949
So retarded, right? That's the shit i'm talking about, not some idiot doing burnouts in the CBD. Because that's just asking to get fucked.

>>14054957
I get that, but it's not like they can't cause carnage in their shitboxes. Infact, these older cars are less safe.

That's what fucks with my head. They spew propaganda non stop about safety, but they ban safe cars?

The turbo diesel thing is the perfect example. It's legal for me to get something doing 5 sec to 100 apparently?

What a fucking joke, the laws are full of backflips.

>>14054966
I will get on a racetrack and take a test to prove i'm a fucking good driver, i've learned how to drive and i'm happy to prove it.

But this was never about me being upset i can't drive a high powered car, because i'm just going to do it anyway, be it a turbo diesel or a sleeper or even driving with mates in the passenger seat on the black Ps.

I brought this entire topic up to ask why the fuck they're such god damn hypocrites about this shit.

>Why the fuck are safe sedans banned yet turbo diesels that can't take corners for shit allowed?
>>
anyone seen this shit yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD87zmkrFUk
doubt this shit would happen here.
>tfw local tyre guy is a bro and hooks me up with great tyres at low prices
>>
>>14054984
see
>>14054360
we allready have a fucking thread for it.
>>
>>14054885
I can't remember sorry. We tore it apart earlier this year, but the details escape me.

This link should help you.
http://cbr250.com/resources/plugguide/index.html

>>14054952
New drivers tend to overestimate their skills. The laws are generalised, they don't sit down and analyze every car because there's no point.

It's more to do with this >>14054966

>>14054977
Prove what on a racetrack? Driving on the road and in traffic is a very different skill set to driving on a track.

Either way the laws aren't changing, your best bet is to get your PS and wait it out.
>>
>>14054405
Yes. I got harassed by 1 cop because my cars rego was out that day and it was 12:05am and he says my rego is out, gave me a fine for $780,

then a week later I rev my car to 3k because this car in front of me was giving me the shits. stopping & going, being slow, etc. get another fine for being a hoon + no p plate on the back because the stupid things keep falling off the window.

I've given up on driving and started walking everywhere because of pigs. I can't do anything.
>>
>be driving home at 4am, on p plates
>light at intersection turns yellow
>engage dagumi
>go through intersection, light turns red just before I cross the line, and I'm doing 20 over
>notice that it was a cop car that tripped the sensor
>don't slow down, just keep going as I was
>cop catches up, pulls me over
>left sitting in car for half an hour while I presume cop readies my date with a firing squad
>cop just slaps a defect on my window, tells me I need new tyres
>no fine, no points

on my full licence now, still have a technically clean licence
>>
>>14055038
there was one thing you could have done

[spoiler]done the right thing[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1392873966844.jpg (21KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
1392873966844.jpg
21KB, 605x454px
>driving home today
>come to T intersetion where i'm turning onto the road
>look both ways obviously
>P plate car approaching from my right, looks like a mother in her 30s with her kids
>its indicator goes on and it slows down to turn down the road i'm on
>she's just about to turn down the road
>i start to pull out and do my turn
>suddenly her indicator goes off and she just goes straight ahead instead
>let her hear my deafening horn
>she looks at me like i'm the idiot
>mfw that dumbass women with a car full of kids pulls a dumb stunt like that

this isnt just a one time thing either, people do dumb shit like this constantly. no fucking wonder that women is only just on her Ps either.
>>
>>14055019
That makes it look way more complicated, I just use a wrench and the plug socket
>>
>>14055075
>Implying anyone here does the right thing on the road 100% of the time.

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>14055088
You're the one in the wrong George.
>>
>>14055088
Wait for them to turn. Not worth trusting them.

>>14055100
It is overly in depth, but better to have more than less.
>>
>>14055132
this

only pull out once you see them turn the steering wheel

it's amazing how often people just leave their indicator on and not notice it for ages
>>
>>14055142
That's the thing though, she started her turn but then quickly changed her mind and pulled it back onto the main road and accelerated in front of me.
>>
>>14055110
>bitching to the choir
>the website
>>
>>14055151
well, you said she was "just about to turn", but now she started turning then stopped.

it changes your OP, so she was the cunt
>>
>>14055088
>on a main road, waiting to turn right across traffic at a T
>soccermum in a kluger on the sidestreet needs to turn onto the street across traffic and after me
>she has a stop sign and a solid line
>still tries to go before I do
>looks at me like I killed her chilluns when I turn first
not even sure where she was planning on going, she'd have to go through me
fuck rich cunts who don't know road rules
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 550x600px
>>14055142
>tfw my dad does this
>thinks he's king of the road and incapable of doing wrong
>>
What are the rules on using tablets guys? I get using a phone is out but what about using a tablet as a GPS?
>>
>>14055198
it's not a phone and therefore fine to be used.
>>
>>14055205
that's crap. it doesn't matter if it can make calls, an ipod touch can get you done like a phone can

dash integrated - maybe,
loose - gl
>>
anyone have the aca hoon patrol image?
>>
you know you can get done for anything that a cop deems 'distracting'

you could get down for adjusting the volume of your radio or turning on the A/C if the cop is in a shitty mood.
>>
>>14055211
it's not about whether it can make calls or not
>>
>>14055213
pleaz
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-16+at+05.55.41).jpg (154KB, 835x862px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-16+at+05.55.41).jpg
154KB, 835x862px
Poor balding Marty.
>>
>>14055198
If you're on a full license and it's in an approved hands free cradle you'll be fine.

>>14055205
It'd be considered a mobile device. You're confusing the term mobile with cellular.
>>
>>14055236
>You're confusing the term mobile with cellular
just like 90% of the retards on the road
>>
>>14055229
Anyone else notice he was using Windows on a Mac?
>>
File: sweating man.jpg (27KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweating man.jpg
27KB, 298x300px
>hop in VT this arvo to go to shops
>crank air con to and from shops fine
>pop back home quickly and ready to head back out
>turn on AC
>Wow it's fucking nothing.jpg
>can hear AC kicking in from the engine but no air is coming through any of the vents
>try just fan air, tried changing fan speeds, temps, switching to recirc/windshield vents etc etc to no avail

I hope it's just a fucked blower relay switch, don't have a tester to make sure.
>>
>>14055238
It was covered a few threads back. Using any mobile device is not allowed on Ps. This includes iPod Touch, tablets, etc.

By the strict definition of the law, having your phone plugged into the head unit and playing music (without your input) is illegal, but the odds of getting done for it are nil.

As far as full licenses go
>Using a mobile phone while driving is prohibited, except to make or receive a phone call or to use its audio/music functions provided the phone:
>is secured in a commercially designed holder fixed to the vehicle, or
>can be operated by the driver without touching any part of the phone, and the phone is not resting on any part of the driver's body.
>Using a phone as a navigational device/GPS while driving is prohibited unless it is secured in a commercially designed holder fixed to the vehicle. All other functions (including video calls, texting and emailing) are prohibited.
>>
>>14054565
I drove on acid once... never again
Best thing is police can't test for it
>>
>>14055240
>He doesn't know how to dual boot
>>
We drugged ausfag thread now?

How long after a fat bowl can coppers get you?
>>
>>14055240
that's macosx though
maybe he has a virtual machine for some haxx0r tuning programs

>>14055229
ultra-low test
>>
>>14055245
my old golf used to not let the fan run every second time I drove it, I think it was something to do with rotating contacts
check tomorrow I suppose
>>
To our postie anon(s?), what are jobs like there? Thinking of trying some night work there
>>
File: IMG_20151216_205108.jpg (838KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_205108.jpg
838KB, 1200x1600px
>>14055271
>maybe he has a virtual machine for some haxx0r tuning programs
I'd imagine he has a dual boot or virtual machine specifically for that yeah.

>>14055282
What sort of job you thinking about? Your odds of getting night work is practically zero. Most centres are or already have dropped night shift.

On a side note got this earlier. Feel like a super soldier with it on.
>>
>>14055291
Nice, how much was that?

I'm thinking about getting this for my jacket from Revzilla if I ever end up ordering my expensive helmet.

Bloke at a bike shop was trying to flog it off for me for $180 aud, but for $89 usd it's much more affordable.

>tfw have also thought about working at AusPost or something.
Wouldn't know what sort of jobs that go on there other than Posties or Sorters.
>>
>>14055281
Started and ran it like 6 times since then and it's still not working, both sets of blower fuses seem fine so I guess the blower itself needs replacing. Fucking typical to have it shit itself on a 43c day.
>>
>>14055269
>fat bowl

Why are all stoners trying so hard to be seppos now?
>>
>>14055312
Well a bowl is bigger than a cone so it's easier than saying a few cones.
>>
File: IMG_20151211_124644.jpg (174KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_124644.jpg
174KB, 1280x960px
>>14055304
Nothing. Friend gave it to me on "extended loan" because he apparently never uses it. Think I told him I was going to buy one a couple months ago because of that muscle tear in my back.

$89 USD is about $125 isn't it? You'll likely have to pay for shipping as well since it's international. If you're not in a hurry you could try Riide. It took him two months to get my gloves though, so keep that in mind.

>Wouldn't know what sort of jobs that go on there other than Posties or Sorters.
Pretty much everything honestly. We do almost everything in house. To get to anything further up (technicians, etc) you'd need to do twelve months of consecutive contracts, so your initial contract plus three renewals. Your best in is as a Slotter (sorter), Custom Service Rep (Call Centre), or as a Postal Delivery Officer.

Annexe PDOs deliver only, Centre PDOs sort and deliver.

Unfortunately you've probably missed the window to get a Casual Slotter job over Christmas, but there should be an influx early January when we switch over to two speed mail.
>>
File: 20151216_210813.jpg (534KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151216_210813.jpg
534KB, 2048x1152px
Poor Z, rims are too nigger
>>
>>14055327
Post office gives package delivery to contractors right? Got all this space in the wagon not doing anything and seems like a decent job, just gotta find out who to contact.
>>
Hey is there anything wrong with having 6.5" speakers in the front and 6" in the rear. Got them on sale and couldn't be bothered waiting for them to restock.

Also any Melbourne guys wanna do a cruise soon?
>>
>>14055340
Small is done by PDOs. Some is in house and some is contracted.

>wagon
They probably wouldn't want you to use that. You'd almost certainly have to get a van. Most of them do more than just parcel delivery as well.

A contractor I know sorts mail in the morning, takes the van out to do parcels and drop the next areas mail off, then hops on a bike to do a mail round. It's a long day.
>>
>>14055345
no.
>>
>>14055327
>You'll likely have to pay for shipping as well since it's international
Yeah but I meant if i'm getting something else it won't be as big of an issue.

Ideally i'd love to be a postie, I think a slotter would be a bit monotonous and really don't want to do any sort of customer service having already done a large stint of that elsewhere.

>Unfortunately you've probably missed the window to get a Casual Slotter job over Christmas, but there should be an influx early January when we switch over to two speed mail.
I'd probably be looking for something part-time to full-time, enough to keep me being able to live in a small place on my own.

>two speed mail.
What's that?
>>
>>14055340
>>14055350
Worth noting he was a PDO for how ever many years before that as well. Your best bet is to work as a courier for a few years before trying to get a contract.

Parcel delivery needs somewhere around 96% on-time delivery, so they're very unlikely to even consider someone without experience and references.
>>
>>14055345
Are they stock or what? 6.5 will be a tight fit if you use an adapter and still want it to fit under the original speaker grill.

>>14055350
Ah that sucks then.
>>
>>14055345
Nope, really you'd want the larger speakers up front since that's where you are.
>>
>>14055038
Topkek, I got pulled over today for my P plate on the back being faded as fuck to the point it was white. Got let off with a warning because I was 50 meters from home
>>
File: Bike-6.jpg (180KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bike-6.jpg
180KB, 1280x960px
>>14055351
>Ideally i'd love to be a postie, I think a slotter would be a bit monotonous
You'd be looking for an Annexe PDO then. Five hour days, delivery only. Full time PDOs sort mail as well.

>What's that?
Australia is changing to two speed mail on January 4th I believe. Basically means when a sorting machine gets the days mail, it'll stall regular mail until the next day and priority mail will go ahead.

Forget the specifics (it's not relevant to me) but if I remember standard mail will have a five business day delivery time frame (up from three) and priority mail will be the equivalent of standard now.

A lot of it is also about embedded QR bar-codes instead of stamps to stop people reusing stamps.

>>14055359
>Ah that sucks then.
Like I said, I'd look for a courier job if you want to do that sort of work. StarTrack is AusPost as well so may as well see what work they have.

Hope that info helps you guys, if you have any other questions about the job fire away, I'll answer the best I can.
>>
>>14055333
are they fucking commodore rims?
>>
>>14055373
no.
>>
>>14055373
Whoops meant >>14055357
>>
>>14055373
Postienon can I put you down as a reference if I apply to auspost?
>>
ATTN: Squishy

Heading back to TAS for two and a half weeks, want to do some day trips and scenc drives in the little old Mazda that the family bought as a communal sorta spare car thing. Any recommendations for somewhere on the East Coast? I know I already want to head out to Gordon Dam, but some variation and something different would be nice.
>>
>>14055384
>Reference: Postie Anon
>Position: He is a Postie, and he is an Anon.
>Contact: /dat/, /o/, 4chan.org
>Address: Somewhere in South Australia
>>
>be doing deliveries for work
>some cunt in an ugly as fuck green subaru impreza hasparked his car blocking exit
>road behind work is council road
>no parking signs there but people park, i dont mind that
>he parked way out from the wall blocking exit
>i have to drive my car over the curb in fwd shit box
>didnt scrape shit because curb started and exited as a smooth ramp thing
>i got his plates and pics :))))
>>
File: Bike-5.jpg (227KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bike-5.jpg
227KB, 1280x960px
>>14055384
I don't really want to give out my name but you're welcome to put down that a friend recommended the job.

I work at an Annexe linked to the Somerton Park Delivery Centre.

>>14055395
I laughed.
>Hella sick rider, only had one bike get smashed to bits
>>
>>14055395
>Reference: coma Anon
>Position: He was a Postie, and he is an Anon.
>Contact: /dat/, /o/, 4chan.org
>Address: hospital bed
>>
>>14055401
>Reference: coma Anon
>Position: crashed his bike
>Contact: can't respond until he WAKES UP
>Address: hospital bed
>>
going to go for an interstate cruise early next year. thinking east coast from bottom to top any roads/places /dat/ can recommend I go to?
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1055x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1055x413px
>>14055392
>tfw too poor to go back and spend days just walking around cradle national park
should just neck myself honestly
>>
Got to go for a blat in a new all optioned out RCF 350 today, ugly front but fuck me is it a fun car
>>
>>14054838
That is silly, could've just said it was a bit too loud but he didn't want it to sound like a sewing machine either.

>Akra pipes on the R1

Noice, that should sound beastly as fuck.

>tfw no MC22 with a titanium Akrapovic race system

>>14055392
My favourites would be Elephant Pass through to St Mary's from Bicheno (pretty narrow road for a car though so take it easy up there, nearly got cleaned up by a farmer cutting a corner once), St Helens to Scottsdale through Pyengana, Weldborough etc (tight and foresty in places), and the Sideling (somewhere between Scottsdale and Launceston, can't remember what towns) are my personal favourites.

Bicheno out to Coles Bay is nice as well and there's a reasonable fish and chip shop out there should you feel inclined also.

Most of the east coast is pretty scenc though, you can see the sea from the road, the white sands of the beaches, the cool forests at your sides etc.
>>
>>14055466
>Noice, that should sound beastly as fuck.
Yeah it was that or Termis and I friend of mine has the latter so... The carbon Akras should look great too with the RNG Tail Tidy.

>MC22 with a titanium Akrapovic race system
I'm actually not sure if they outperform a full Daishin system. With a tune it was +3 or +4hp. Doesn't sound like a ton but that's almost 10% power increase.
>>
>>14055464
Takes a little bit to get used to it but I fucking love the rear of it.
>>
>>14055464
isn't that the car that was so much worse than everyone expected?
>>
>>14055478

Pain in the ass to get on hoist aswell.
>>
how's life going /dat/, are we going to make it?
>>
>>14055452
that looks so comfy
>>
File: SSR_Star_Shark.jpg (905KB, 1920x1241px) Image search: [Google]
SSR_Star_Shark.jpg
905KB, 1920x1241px
>>14055466
Sideling is gonna be too far I think, considering I should spend some time with the senpai desu. Will head up to Bicheno and Elephant Pass though, been a while since I've been that way.

>Car was registered and de-registered in QLD in the last week
>Waiting for approval from NSW government for registration now...
>>
>>14055495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tac71micVyQ
>>
>>14055495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-x1SZ8tik

song related

minus the girlfriend of course lol
>>
File: deora II oh yes.jpg (45KB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
deora II oh yes.jpg
45KB, 320x177px
>>14055474
Can't wait to see it and hear it once it's all on mang.

>Doesn't sound like a ton but that's almost 10% power increase.

10% more power on such a light bike would probably feel pretty decent on the ass dyno I reckon.

>>14055497
Completely understandable man, can always come down another time and tick it off the list.

If you end up near Swansea let me know, I'd probably be up for a cruise up the coast.

>car is now in the hands of the gubbermint
>pic very related

Get hype

>>14055495
We're all gonna make it brah
>>
File: IMG_20151210_182042.jpg (224KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151210_182042.jpg
224KB, 1280x960px
>>14055521
>Can't wait to see it and hear it once it's all on mang.
It should be pretty mental. Even the stock pipes gurgle when you let off the throttle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct81u5_-Vlw
>>
>>14055495
I'll make it some day soon. Next year things are going to change for me. For better or worse things will change.
>>
so /dat/ anyone excited for Christmas?
>>
>>14055529
Not particularly, probably going to get some tools. Might get a shelf for my tools instead storing them in a empty spot in my guitar rack
>>
>>14055529
>tfw too old for Christmas

>neet cunt living with parents
>parents say no Christmas for me
>no other family or friends so no chance of getting anything at all

fuck the holidays.
>>
>>14055521
>Get hype

it's habbening

I'll hit you up in the /dat/ here if I can make some plans to head up to Swansea or something.

If I ever get the chance, I'd love to bring it down to Tassie. It'd be well suited in those twisties and a drive day where we all show up would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>14055359
Is an adapter the same as a spacer?
Yeh I bought nakamichis and want them to fit under the stock speaker grill.

Would something like this be okay? And it's only 16mm
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/gps-car-audio/car-audio-accessories/aerpro/aerpro-ap3161-car-speaker-spacers-6-5/13018/
>>
>there are only 2 weeks left of 2015

jesus

I haven't achieved a single thing this year
>>
>>14055501
>>14055505
i love these lol
>>
>>14055364
Do they really expect me to notice if my P Plates are faded or have fallen off? Why can't we live in the 21st century and get rid of them. Also they should make every driver equal on the roads.

No alcohol
Have 10 demerit points

etc.
>>
>>14055628
You do know what probationary means right?
>>
>>14055635
Yeah, I get a magnet that cops see which says "Pull me over, I'm a hoon."
>>
>>14055628
That's autistic, it was my fault for not replacing the plates
>>
>>14055645
>Probation
>A process or period in which a person's fitness, as for work or membership in a social group, is tested.
Your ability to drive is being tested. It's the same premise as a probation period for a job.
>>
>>14055651
How are you meant to see that it is damaged when no one goes near the back of their car often.
>>
Yes they do expect you to notice that considering you can clearly see them when you are outside the car if they are displayed properly...
and no fuck you cunt, I want to be able to crack a beer after work and sink that without doing something illegal.
How autistic are you exactly?
>>
>>14055658
You never use your boot?
do you even own a car?
>>
>>14055656
This.
>>14055645
Keep acting like an entitled brat, and see where that gets you.
>>
>>14055658
>how am I meant to know that when I never check to see if my vehicle is road worthy?
Serious question, did you parents hold your hand to walk every street crossing you've ever encountered?
>>
>>14055710
I have a hyundai excel, It might as well be a ute because I never go to the back of it. Only to fuel up is when I go near the back.

>>14055711
I'll do what I want, pigs think they can harass p plater they want because they have a p plate on the window.

>>14055721
My vehicle hasn't had a roadworthy in 3 years. and the back seats don't retract, not like anyone uses them.
>>
>>14055725
>hyundai excel
Oh so you can see the back window (where you plate is displayed) from the driver's seat.

>I'll do what I want, pigs think they can harass p plater they want because they have a p plate on the window.
It's most likely a mix of your driving and your attitude. I got pulled over twice while on my Ps. Passed the attitude test and was on my way.
>>
>>14055738
Yeah well, I am nice to them at first, then they give me attitude and think they can get away with it. Legit fuckwits. I've never met a nice police officer. I've only dealt with cockheads that talk shit. Give me 1 nice cop and I'll change my ways.
>>
>>14055725
>I'm entitled to be treated special, even though I act without due care
And that's why you deserve to be harassed. Keep complaining though.
>>
>>14055752
I will. thanks fuckwit.
>>
>>14055725
Stop being a lazy cunt.
I feel like i would dislike you irl.
>>
>>14055749
>drives an excel
>uses the term fuckwit
prob posting from public housing too
>>
>>14055757
Probably not, I have lots of friends.
>>
>>14055759
Nah, I just bought my own land and will start to build my own house in the next year or so. I kept the shitbox because it's cheap. Who would ever spend more than 5k on a car on Ps?
>>
>>14055757
>>14055759
Just ignore that poster. They're clearly either underage or have a minor learning disability.
>>
>>14055765
Nah, I just like posting bait on random threads across 4chan to see who bites.
>>
>>14055769
So you are autistic with no friends or a life so you come onto an anime image board and shit post with Australians?
You really do sound like a fuck wit.
>>
>>14055658
>walking through car parks
>when loading shit into the boot
>rear view mirror
Lots of times you can see it, I did notice it fading and I was lazy about it. At least I got let off with just a warning.

>>14055706
They were in the right place, just faded as fuck senpai
>>
>>14055774
Everything I've posted is true. I just like to troll people. I wouldn't want to be friends with a beta cuck such as yourself anyways.

>>14055777
Get memed.
>>
File: 1447462811682.png (304KB, 1262x737px) Image search: [Google]
1447462811682.png
304KB, 1262x737px
>>14055777
You are not even the person who had faded plates he did not give two flying fucks about it because he only got a warning, go shit post on pol you cunt.

Can not wait for school holidays to be over, you dickheads are giving me residual brain damage with your stupidity.
>>
>>14055763
>p plates
>just bought own land
17 year olds dont buy land
>>
>>14055782
Who says you're allowed to post here?
>>
>>14055784
Well fine then ill fuck off.
>>
>>14055783
I'm 23. I got my p plates at 19. Victoria is shit. I earn 65k a year. My property wasn't even that expensive, 50k for land and 230k for 3br modern house built.
>>
>>14055789
Also. My fiance earns 45k a year. and i've worked this job since I finished year 12.
>>
File: 1431634169730.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1431634169730.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>>14055789
>>14055795
lying on the internet?
>>
>>14055800
I don't have anything to prove. People asked. I told.
>>
>>14055749
Sounds like you're failing the attitude test.

>>14055789
>Ps for four years
Oh so you're just an awful driver?
>>
>>14055789
>>14055795
Good on you mate, considering you're only 23

>>14055782
I can get a picture of the faded P plate that I replaced as soon as I got home
>>
>>14055805
I got an extra 6 months for a drunk idiot not putting on his seatbelt + apparently turning around over a solid white line, but it was complete bs because there was no solid line for 500m from where I was, He just wanted to give out another fine because I told him nicely to hurry up because I was tired. He came right up to my face and spat at me while screaming at me and told me to shut the fuck up or he'll cancel my license.
>>
>>14055805
So yeah, thats 1 story of why I hate pigs.

>>14055807
Thanks. I'm doing better than most of my friends, they just party and have uni debt and wonder why they don't have any money for food, rent, etc.
>>
>>14055813
>a drunk idiot not putting on his seatbelt
It's your responsibility to make sure your passengers are safe.

>because I told him nicely to hurry up
>nicely to hurry up
>
That's where you failed the attitude test.

>There are seatbelt penalties and demerit points for drivers, including taxi drivers, who do not wear a seatbelt or who fail to ensure their passengers use seatbelts, where available
It's also a breach of your license conditions he could've cancelled your license if he wanted.
>Learner or Provisional drivers (P1 and P2) are not allowed to carry anyone who is not wearing a seatbelt
>>
>>14055789
which suburb cunt?
>>
>>14055821
They probably just spend it on drinking while partying, I don't even drink when I go out now. I'm only 19 and I'm just trying to get an apprenticeship so I can start my career path in the industry I want to work in
>>
>>14055856
You don't think I told them to put it on? I copped like $900 in fines just for that stupid shit + the drunk driver wanted me to pay for his fine too. I told him to fuck off or i'd cave his skull in.

>>14055859
Epping

>>14055861
What career path is that? Going out is completely useless and not fun. Hooking up with skanks is the funniest part of it though.
>>
>>14055882
>Epping
fuck thats gross
>>
>>14055886
Eh, Better than being in Altona where I was before.
>>
>>14055882
I drove a tour bus across the country where one of the bands were constantly fucked and wandering around. Wasn't fun but you've gotta get them down and belted in.
>>
>>14055895
Yeah, Sounds like you had fun.
>>
>>14055904
It usually is for most of it, that's just part of the job and you're responsibilities.

It's not for everyone pretty much gotta be a driving cyborg.
>>
>>14055896
Jimmy... no...
>>
>>14055896
Jimmy shot first.
>>
>>14055919
I don't know how you aren't bored all the time. Driving for a job would be fun at first, then it would get boring quick (if you're a bus/truck driver doing the same route every day)
>>
File: Han-shot-first.gif (10KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Han-shot-first.gif
10KB, 600x450px
>>
>>14055930
I couldn't do it all the time. Last year I only did one tour. If I recall it was eleven days with two days off in the middle, although I was in a city I'd never been too for that.

Typical day was eight to ten hours of driving, then setting a show up, getting through a show, pulling it apart, and repeating. It's after a few days when it starts to get taxing. Thankfully that was kind of short. The four to six week shit kills you.

I wasn't playing that one but have in the past. Adds another level of exhaustion.

Upside is you live for free and have a ton of time to listen to music and chat with whoever you're on your with.
>>
File: Jimmy Shot First.png (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Shot First.png
18KB, 600x450px
>>14055950
>>
can we just ignore this shitcunt
clearly gives cops attitude and then goes all "waaa why are the coppies so mean to me"
>>
>>14057065
>seven hours later
But yeah pretty much.
>>
File: i-jimmed.jpg (40KB, 461x424px) Image search: [Google]
i-jimmed.jpg
40KB, 461x424px
>>14055990
>jimmy shot first
>>
>>14057833
>I'll let 'em know I'm cumming.
>>
>>14055922
>>14055926
what happened?
>>
>>14058020
Star Wars spoiler that showed a character dying. I'd avoid WSG and TV for the next few days If I were you.
>>
File: component1.jpg (56KB, 601x773px) Image search: [Google]
component1.jpg
56KB, 601x773px
>>14055570
Yeah I meant spacers hue. What sorta car/speakers you got? Only just managed to get some Fusion 5 inches to fit in the original speaker housings of my VT due to having huge fuck off magnets on them. Would be worth googling your car and speakers to see if any one else ran into problems fitting them.
>>
>>14058028
cheers
>>
>>14058028
Star Wars spoiler you say?
>>
>>14054393
ay pugbro
does yours make weird af noises often?
it feels like theres a new weird noise every few weeks.
my car has been serviced every 6 months and the mechanic i go to says the car has been maintained well and engine is in great shape.
ive been told they just make a lot of weird noise
>>
>>14058020
Jimmy shot first obviously.
>>
>>14058020
Jimmy became an hero and shot himself
>>
My gf has gone to Indonesia! (australia is part of indonesia IIRC). It is very sandy & tropical
>>
File: 1448969913799.gif (1MB, 330x202px) Image search: [Google]
1448969913799.gif
1MB, 330x202px
>>14058844
DUBS CONFIRM IT
>>
>>14058859
Your gf is cheating on you! (chearing ends a relationship IIRC). It's very sad & testicles
>>
>>14058610
my interior is pretty much a symphony of squeaks and rattles lel

I usually have odd noises come and go, I've got one coming from the right front wheel well at the moment, not sure if it's something mechanical or just the guard rubbing against something
>>
File: IMG_3044g.jpg (315KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3044g.jpg
315KB, 2048x1366px
>>14059032
nigrigged another softbox also, a rectangular one this time
>>
>>14058859
Did she remember to put a padlock on her bodyboard bag?
>>
>>14057065
no he's right 100%.

He may or may not be a hoon, we don't know. But i can say for a fact that melbourne's cops are corrupt cunts.

They're too fucking stupid to know what's under someone's hood and will ignore me who's packing so much aftermarket under my hood and go for the p plater genuinely doing nothing wrong.

They also have zero morals and abuse the hoon laws to collect bribes (i'm the anon who paid 1k to a copper earlier in this thread) and you better believe p platers are their biggest targets.

Free cash is what they see them as. If not for their personal pocket then for the state.
>>
File: ford-falcon-1998-1.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ford-falcon-1998-1.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
Facken gonna hoon to the star bores premier in my vx ls1 dunnydoor 2nite cunts!
>>
>>14059349
I used to street race many years ago and have had plenty of fun times with the police. I'll say straight up it's not the majority who are assholes.

We had a race bike in testing get picked up after being clocked at 240kph. Rider pretty much had the attitude of, "haha, guess you got me". Cop said although it's stupid at least he was doing it at 3am on the newest highway in the state, wrote him up for +45 and only gave him a six month suspension.

Attitude goes a loooong way.
>>
>>14059381
Always got told it was about the attitude myself, be nice and they'll be nice back, be a cunt and they will treat you like one, you'll still encounter a cop that has had a bad day or just some self righteous Simon Pegg Hott Fuzz tier cunt but it's like meeting any old random person really.
>>
>>14059381
I don't think they're assholes, if i was in their position i would be taking bribes too.

The laws are so fucking retarded, it's set up so they can accuse any cunt of "losing traction" and then they have the choice of paying a bribe or being labelled a hoon.

And don't think for a second there are not corrupt cops, because there are heaps.

That being said, there's some nice ones who just let you off with a warning, but they're rare in Melbourne. The country coppers are usually way more chill and less about revenue raising.

I would rather pay the bribe to the copper than have my car impounded for a month because i dump the clutch a little too hard in the wet and do a tiny screech.

Yes, you can get your car impounded for that in straya, if they want to be an asshole.
The laws are beyond fucked knee jerk reactions to a few idiots doing burnouts in people's streets and now we all have to suffer. The coppers are just taking advantage of good business and making some cash on the side.
>>
>>14059632
>TFW long time lurker
>TFW this exact thing happened to me, my foot slipped on the clutch and i did a fucking tiny skid at the lights
>Discolights.avi
>On the spot 50 dollar fine

Thank fuck the cop gave me an out, he could have taken my car for 28 days

>Such is life in australia
>>
>>14059632
>if you speak out against this shit, people will say you support kids getting killed in road accidents

they've got themselves a nice little thing going here, which is easy to defend because muh road safety
>>
>>14059683
>if you speak out against this shit, people will say you support kids getting killed in road accidents

Pretty much. They can counter anyone bringing up the fact this is guilty until proven innocent and undermines our entire western legal system....with muh kids.

It's the perfect breeding ground for corrupt cops, my only worry is that they will progress from traffic stop bribes to higher levels of corruption.

http://www.ibac.vic.gov.au/docs/default-source/reports/past-patterns-future-directions---feb-2007.pdf?sfvrsn=4
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/fitzroy-police-under-corruption-probe-court-told-20140512-zraks.html
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-22/police-officer-without-licence-for-25-years/6876826

I'm a car enthusiast who had hoons ripping up my street and i supported these hoon laws...until i realized my mistake.

They undermine our entire justice system, they're abused to shit and they don't stop cunts hooning anyway, you dickheads still tear up my lawn!
>>
>>14059768
Can't get me ya faggot, I already went and saw it. Took a half day exodus from the internet so cunts like you couldn't ruin it for me.
>>
>>14059683
What, you don't support cops getting their fair payment for their hard job?

You murderous hoon pedophile! Do you really want to hit and run kids and then rape their lifeless corpses!

We need more laws to keep children safe from sick fuck street racers like you.
>>
>>14059574
This for the most part. Got out of driving unregistered once by answering "You're out of registration" with "Really? Fuck". He had a laugh, escorted me to work and told me to register it before I went home.

>>14059632
>if i was in their position i would be taking bribes too
Well you wouldn't be. In this day and age it's not worth eventually getting reported and being done for fraud and abusing a position of power.

Government workers get charged for things like that.

>And don't think for a second there are not corrupt cops, because there are heaps.
Everyone knows that but it's the minority.

>but they're rare in Melbourne
Attitude test. Never had any trouble in Melbourne on the times I've been pulled over.

>>14059644
What do you drive?
>>
>>14059808
Found the cop.

We all know you're a corrupt cunt, don't act like any of your victims are going to report you and get you in trouble, you know you've got them bent over backwards since they can't admit to a hoon offence or they will lose their car.
>>
>>14059808
I'm polite as shit, i'm not stupid enough to get confrontational when i know they've caught me hooning.

I'm actually happy they're all corrupt as fuck, i would rather the bribe than losing my car.
>>
>>14059768
Jimmy is kill first.
>>
>>14059798
>taken from the facebook comments section for a popular australian newspaper
>>
>>14059831
>Found the cop.
Whatever you say. I don't even live in Victoria.
>>
>>14059831
>get told it's the minority of police doing this shit
>nah ur a cop faget
you're as bad as the muh kids people
>>
File: capture_17122015_161838.jpg (397KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
capture_17122015_161838.jpg
397KB, 1360x768px
tfw my laptop needs the fan more than you

Don't know why I got that one wrong
>>
>>14060116
more than me*
>>
>>14054853
you are still young and stupid. come and talk to me when your in your 50s and or still alive.

>life hasnt yet begun to fuck with you yet.

all it takes is the wrong person in the wrong place or dodgy roadworks. and at over 200 kays the brakes are pretty much fucked after 1 stop. because of the heat generated. and thats EVERY car. google: crashes on the autobahn nothing survives very well. motorways have things like energy absorbing crash rails etc but still doesnt stop things going wrong a airbag is useless over 50km/h because it punches you in the face for crashing and so will your mate for fucking his ride...

>>14054945
lay off the "electric tobacco" if im driving a 50s chevy made with real steel and cruising along at 100 km/h and i get hit by your buddys car who is going to walk away? i will give you a hint: its not you. real steel

>im not saying i hoon in the city, because i have more sense than that

yeah, umm no you dont.

>>14054950
speak for yourself. i dont want a new car they all look like amorphus blobs only the badges change. and they dont really have "performance options" like they used to.
>>
>>14060116
>Don't know why I got that one wrong
It's because you missed the Camaro.
>>
>>14059831
Found the 14 year old pot smoker.

>this fucking pig caught me wandering around at 3am with me mates and called my parents man fuck the police
>>
>>14060116
my laptop gets hot as fuck because I'm on it from 10am to Midnight and rather than sitting it on a table it sits on my bed and the fan gets totally covered. just waiting for it to catch fire and/or have a melt down.
>>
File: bmw535.jpg (72KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
bmw535.jpg
72KB, 555x416px
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/BMW-535i-1989/SSE-AD-152287/?Cr=93

guys should i get this? i was looking at a 3 series but this looks fucking cool
>>
File: why.jpg (11KB, 171x166px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
11KB, 171x166px
>>14060116
>no aircon in my room
>3 years since I've owned my Sapphire 7970 6gb
>Bunch of LED's on card ,1 green, 3 Orange and 2 Red LED's light up depending on temperature and load
>newer games like GTA V stress it a bit into Red tier
>playing CS:GO for an hour today
>it went so hot it lit up all of the LED's and lit up a fucking white LED I didn't even know existed
>check Speccy
>card is at 93c
>despite being in a full tower case with 7 fans in it

Fucking hell, even my old shitty Compaq laptop didn't get this hot, R.I.P GPU, you aren't going to last long this summer.
>>
>be just now
>realise that I haven't reported to centrelink for a while
>sheeeeeet.jpg
>too late to go in so jump online
>fuck around trying to figure out my log in bullshit
>finally get on
>page wont load properly
>can't get a single detail
>nothing about when I should have reported, when my next payment is, when my last one was
>not a single fucking detail

merry fucking Christmas
>>
>>14060404
>Never been driven in rain - always garaged
That is some next level care right there. Beware the owner, he'll probably shake your hand with gloves on rather than touch your gross skin.
>>
>>14060454
Centrelink website goes AWOL all the fucking time, the guys in charge of running the website don't care.
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 927x94px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 927x94px
speaking of centrelink and neetbux.
>>
>>14060470
>>14060454
You cunts are fucked. Get a job.
>>
>chatting to friend about cop bribes
>turns out he got out of a 30 over fine by giving the cop a new set of tyres since he owned a tyre store
Might start carrying a few hundred dollars with me just in case
>>
>>14060401
I have my one on top of a shelf and I use a wireless keyboard and mouse, using a few bottle caps to make a space underneath so it doesn't overheat and shut off

>>14060445
Thought about trying water cooling for the PC? I'm not sure if I want my build to replace my 20 dollar laptop to have water cooling, don't know if it would make much of a difference
>>
File: IMG_20151102_171731.jpg (218KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151102_171731.jpg
218KB, 1280x960px
>>14060445
It should be fine at that heat, just noisy. I had one of those first gen 6950s that you could load with the 6970 bios and overclock. That thing sat at 99C when playing new stuff.

Bought a GTX970 at the beginning of the year and it can do almost anything I want without even spinning the fan up. Love it.

>>14060605
Not him but it really won't matter, 93C won't even phase that card.

Thinking of swapping my mobo and CPU with some NOS shit. Seven year old PC is a bit irritating for rendering my GoPro footage. Think I might swap my i7-920 for an X5650. Two extra cores, 4.4-4.6ghz on an overclock and 32nm so it'll run cooler than what I'm using now...
>>
>>14060605
I have a laptop on a table that's hooked up to my TV that I use a wireless keyboard/mouse for and I use two weight plates to lift it up a bit.
>>
File: Capture.png (211KB, 424x379px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
211KB, 424x379px
>>14060564
I did last night anon, only thing is I get paid with blowjobs.
>mfw I'm serious but you guys won't believe me
>>
>>14060167
found the boomer who commutes to work and thinks he's a racecar driver

>I know what i've got!
>>
File: 1443774151422.jpg (50KB, 541x296px) Image search: [Google]
1443774151422.jpg
50KB, 541x296px
>>14060684
>>
>>14060699
>Assumptions
He didn't even mention racing.
>>
>>14060704
But the guy has the sentiment that older cars fair better in crashes
>>
>>14060711
Not overall but they're right in saying if two tonnes of steel hits a modern car (or vice versa) it'll absolute trash it.
>>
>>14060714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g

both cars would get rekt, but the occupants in the more modern car would fair better
>>
>dad got his car rear ended
>again
>old shitbox corolla
>maybe write off, often is for older cars
>for years he's been wanting a rallyart evo
>now is the perfect opportunity, but he has no money since the family just went on holiday to America
If I had more than 3k I would buy it for him. Poor guy sacrifices everything for the family while my mum gets whatever she wants
>>
>>14060734
Bel Air was made of sheet metal and the frame out of mild steel (the weak stuff).

I get what you're saying but that was a poor example.
>>
>>14060711
who said im a boomer?
>>14060734
and who said i wouldnt upgrade the brakes and steering and strengthen it? itallian trash will turn to spagetti, because at over 200 like he says... and ferrarri now made of carbon fibre strong as steel but still a coffin at that speed.
>>
>>14060779
it's probably the idiot from earlier.
>hoon laws: muh kids
>disagrees all police are corrupt: muh cop on 4chan
>drives old car: muh boomers
>>
>>14060790
not a boomer. drives old car cos new cars look like shit and suck like vaccuum

you dont bother cop, he wont bother you. if you go out of your way to be a dick of course he will be writng a ticket.

and if you doing skids on the street its your own fault if you get caught
>>
>>14060752
your mum' i a cow
>>
>>14060794
yeah I'm not calling you a boomer. Just saying that guy earlier had a tantrum about the only thing in defense of the hoon laws being "muh kids" then immediately goes off and uses the same argument against anyone who disagrees.

same sort of 'logic' going on here >>14060699
>>
>>14060802
then tracy scumshaw goes on the tv with video saying think of the innocent children when its like about 10-12 at night and most of them are in bed.
>>
File: img5222oj.jpg (205KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
img5222oj.jpg
205KB, 640x426px
>>14055333
I'm looking at new rims for my Z but I'm afraid of going too nigger..
>>
>>14060866
ditch the zed then they all look too nigger no matter what you do to them.
>>
>>14060779
I'm not the guy that said you're boomer, I was just pointing out why the other guy might think you're a boomer. I do like older cars but they just weren't made to safety standards new cars are. I'd still drive them and not be an idiot about it
>>
>>14060866
That image doesn't look real...
>>
File: 545345.jpg (346KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
545345.jpg
346KB, 1920x1200px
beers and bikes. is there anything else to life? let me know.
>>
Anyone here done an automotive pre-app through Kangan?, what is it like?
>>
>>14059032
>>14059051
when i first got mine it was so worrying but im told its normal.
my engine moves around a ton, im told most peugeot engines do. i assume heaps of components move around.
>>
>>14060960
Yeh mate I just did it last month, worth it I reckon.
If you're concession it's cheap as chips otherwise it's still worth it but a little expensive.

Learnt a lot, met some cool peeps there and they help you find an apprenticeship.

Plan on going back next year to do the motorsports course
>>
>>14061043
Cool, I'm looking at going go in February, might even see you there if you're in vic
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 1080x1620px
>>14058115
Hey mate I got nakamichi 6.5" splits and 6" coaxials. I guess I'll need to measure and see how big a spacer I'll need.

They'll be going into my vy :)
>>
>>14060945
Bros mate, nothing better than tearing up the hills before retiring to someone's house to drink and shitpost irl
>>
>>14061066
Haha yeh mate I'm in vic so might cya there
>>
>>14061107
>not just getting a huge ass sub
why did you waste your money anon?
>>
>>14061117
This, we need another anon with a sub so big it trips the crash sensor
>>
>>14061107
I'm probably going to get a under seat amp/sub combo for my car and mount it in the stock position, probably after market one will be cheaper than trying to find a oem one for a 25 year old car
>>
>>14061150
that gif seems fake
>>
>>14061176
m90, the quality is just bad because its a camrip
>>
I require the Aussie "oh no it's retarded", the do a skid cunt one
>>
Guys, do I need a wat sticker on my car?
>>
>>14061202
> 2012
> not having a wat sticker
I think you better rethink your life choices.
>>
>>14061202
No, you need two. I only have one on my bike and it just isn't satisfying enough
>>
File: seppocunt.gif (138KB, 720x806px) Image search: [Google]
seppocunt.gif
138KB, 720x806px
>>14061193
finally found it, messy hdds
>>
>>14061122
didn't that actually happen to some poor cunt here?
>>
>>14061235
some guy on /o/ yeah
>>
>>14061235
That's why I said another anon
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>>14061117
Implying I don't already have a sub ;)
But nah they were on sale, got the speakers for 120$ plus wiring was another $30
>>
>All this talk of speakers has reignited the urge to fit some on my bike
>But using my brakes already dims the headlights
I feel that this may overload it, no eurobeat blaring through the hills
>>
>>14061394
>all this talk of speakers is reminding me that my head unit stopped working today
>had to drive around for 4 hours in silence

end my life
>>
>>14061452
Where do you live? More than happy to sort that for you, my friend.

>Head unit in car is the original from 1986
>Absolutely bloody useless at picking up anything outside of major towns and cities
>As soon as I'm about 5km outside of town, I lose everything

Shit's gonna be a long drive to Melbourne on Saturday...
>>
>>14061479
I'm a melbfag

going to pull it out and check the connectors tomorrow, hoping something has just come loose

initially, with the power turned on, all I got on the screen was a flickering number, then eventually nothing

the lcd backlight still works fine though, so it's getting power
>>
>>14061107
Noice, good luck with the installation and have fun removing the door trims.
>>
>>14061452
man up.
my DD doesn't even have a radio.
>>
>>14061518
>not driving with vapourwave playing

do you'll cowards even a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>14061529
Wow, this cunt is trying so hard to be a seppo it's not funny.
>>
>>14061452
>buy XF Ute off some french expat cunt a few years ago
>shitty factory radio cuts out after 60 seconds and demanded a code
>didn't have one
>ring up Ferd
>they still wanted $50 to unlock it more than 20 years later
>told them to get fucked and hung up

Kinda got depressed knowing people have actually paid that fee in the past just to play their fucking radio.
>>
>>14061529
Vaporwave is only good high, and driving high is a no go
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>14061508
Cheers, my mate will be helping me, gonna start heading over to his in an hour
>>
File: Capture.png (120KB, 1052x578px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
120KB, 1052x578px
>>
>>14063268
tfw my ad blocker stopped working
>>
>>14063524
>>14063524
>>14063524

NEW THREAD
>>
>>14063524
>>14063524
>>14063524

NEW THREAD.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.