[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything you need to know about 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 1

File: average anon.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
average anon.jpg
1B, 486x500px
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2599048/4chan-donald-trump/
>>
>Its users have been behind dozens of high profile pranks, coordinating attacks against other websites, and posting threats of violence.

>When one anonymous user posted a bogus theory about Donald Trump’s dirty dossier, the President-elect’s supporters were quick to jump on the bandwagon.

>The unknown poster claimed he made up false information and passed it onto Trump-hating Republican strategist Rick Wilson, who then handed it over to a spy contact.

>His post reads: “So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it.

“>They still believe it. Guys, they’re truly f*****g desperate – there’s no remaining Trump scandal that’s credible.”

>But Wilson has slammed the bogus claims that he handed the widely discredited document to the intelligence services.

>Since the story has developed, the 4chan theory has now been completely discredited.
>>
When is the rest of 4chan going to publicly denounce /pol/?

#NotAll4Chan
>>
>>99888
>4Chan
Look Ma I'm taking the bait.
>>
>>99895
/pol/ apologist
>>
>>99867
>4chan posts tend to be deleted after a few days, to make space on the site, but they often go viral before this happens.

If even a fraction of the jokes and funny shit i've been apart of in 8 years went viral, I would be happy as fuck.

This is why normies will always stay uninformed. Shit like this.
>>
>>99928
Let me correct that, not "happy" per say, but defintiely giddy
>>
I want to become a activist
>>
does anyone have any advice
>>
>>100591
Lurk more. You can never do enough of it
>>
Wat is this exactly?
>>
>>99867
>>>100591
>Lurk more. You can never do enough of it
This is safe.
>>
>>99928
>but they often go viral before this happens

This is actually good advice.
The archive page has threads from the last 7 days.

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/archive
>>
>>99888
/pol/ is a board of peace, do not let a miniscule sect of extremists ruin it for the rest #notall/pol/
>>
>>103165
>/pol/ is a board of peace
classic /pol/ lie, extremists are the majority
>>
>>103174
>not getting the joke
>>
>>103174
/pol/ is usually the victim of this slander when everyone know reddit is far more harmful in their day to day rhetoric. Scapegoating 4channel has been the way fascist groups like r/politics get around answering their crimes against freedom of speech, democracy and humble water filter salesmen
>>
>>103195
>4channel
lmao
>>
>>103190
Is /pol/ satire?
>>
>>103249
Maybe yes, maybe no
>>
>>103174
Rude
>>
mostly used to be probably, like a lot of 4chan. but 4chan's so good at its own injokes eventually a lot of new people who join don't realise they're still jokes and within a few years it's all VERY REAL
>>
>>103411
thats literally what a meme is
>>
It's /pol/ and usually /random/ that makes the rest of 4chan look bad.
>>
>>103528
>/random/
I've never needed a bait.jpg more than this moment
>>
>>99928
Yeah and then more kids come here and just spout memes all day instead of contributing to the culture.

The fappening going viral is what has brought the site to it's current state.

I hate to go all 'muh sekrit club' but it's true to a degree. People come here with a complete disregard for board culture, and are slowly ruining it.
>>
>>99867
Kek
>>
>>103606
>The fappening
>Not chanology
No John, you are the demons
>>
>>99888
Pol is a multicultural board of peace. Pol dindu nuffin wrong! Dey gud boyz.
>>
>>99895
go back to you're /pol/ safe space because no one wants you here

>BAN ALL /POL/ NIGGERS
Can we let hiroshimoot do this?
>>
>>99867
>1/3 users are grills
bullshit
>>
did 4choon just die irreversibly and for all time?
>>
>>108820
There are actually entire boards that are majority female, /cgl/ and /y/ are the highest concentration according to data mining done in 2014
>>
>>103873
/
peace
one
love
/
>>
>>108820
If true we are seriously lacking in either tits or g'ingtfo
>>
Who's putting together our go bag for this place?
>>
>>109032
/co/ I'm pretty sure is femanon heavy, and /lit/ but that's to be expected
Met a few on /int/ but they're just as spergy as the guys there, they blend in quite well
>>109038
You rarely see girls attention whoring here (although I've never been to /b/ so idk), it's mostly guys (esp traps) who do that kind of shit.
And yes, traps are men.
>>
>>103606
>the Fappening
Fucking newfag.
>>
>>99867
>the ‘cat lols’ photos originated on the site
This has to be a parody.

>>103524
No it isn't.

>>109079
/ck/ has many females, they never attentionwhore.

>>109048
4chan died of cancer years ago, before the GG, fappening, and Trump.
>>
>>109500
>Trump
Well meme'd, my friend.

And 4chan started its slow death with the cancer that was Chanology.
>>
>>109502
No it started with /b/ raiding Habbo Hotel.
>>
>>109503
That hardly had the same impact as the Anonymoose fuckers in the long term.
>>
>>109504
It started the ball rolling raiding led to Chanology as it set precedent.
>>
If u subscribe to someone on Youtube and then unsub you take away two subscribers H3H3 has already lost 50k subs in the last 5 hours. Let's troll someone like TYT. You can sub and unsub as mush as you want!
>>
>>109507
>>>/b/
>>
werr legiuun
>>
>>99867
here's what's funny, all of it. Additionally, the use of "unknown poster" describing the person taking credit for the hoax is YLYL material.
>>
>>103195
the reason people come to 4chan is because it appears "edgier" than Reddit. yah there are going to be some fascist groups but not uniformly throughout the entire forum.
>>
>>109079
This.

/soc/ has plenty of femanons, and you can see how a decent majority are more unattractive than you'd expect.
>>
>>103606
The Fappening was just one event. Every time we raided back in the day, you can bet there was a few twatwaffles that disregarded rules 1 and 2. And because of that, we began getting new users faster than they could properly assimilate our culture.
>>
>>103196
Wow kid you are new.....
>>
>>99888
Pol is satire it has always been. There I took the bait
>>
The reason i come to this site now is because the rest of the internet just doesnt cut it for me.

I like the anonamous aspect. Say some guy posts pro KKK stuff. Who's to say who's behind it unless he offers a timestamped picture? He could be a black jew in real life.

Also, facts shine through here. Sure, lots of shit gets pulled down quick by self-intrest groups but you can bet someone saves it if its important enough and that truth can be posted again and again. Its harder to cut of our many heads.

Lastly, I used to like that almost anything could go down here. like no reprocussions for what you said (actions were a diffrent thing, remember those guys on /b/ who helped with the whole NEDM fiasco? or the van thing?)

Unfortunatly, this site is getting too busy and as such loses the misfits it needed to stay truly anarchic. also, those same misfits 'grew up' so now do normal things with less edge politically speaking. like organising. However this site has had an effect on a generation like no other and thus has a place in my heart,

Also, if you missed the early days of 4chan, /pol/ is as close as it gets and /b/ never changed. Hence it worries normies who stumble in ill prepared.
>>
>>112669
These kind of newfags are why the site is dead.

That and the "kek" and "lel" bullshit.

These are kids who come to a website and refused to lurk, they just post.

The board's name is clearly /pol/ but some fags feel stupid typing a word like that. Same goes for lol and lmfao, these acronyms we're around before normalfags went online so they feel some need to make up their own. Whatever.

If you didn't post before (you)s you really never knew anonyminity. Ever since that, it hasn't felt the same.
>>
>>103606
>The fappening going viral is what has brought the site to it's current state.

newfig
>>
>>99867

>They theory has been disproven and discredited

Where? We literally sae it play out before our eyes. What the fuck.
>>
>>112688
>trying to callout a newfag
>don't even know the origin of kek
Who is the real newfag you nigger?
Pro tip: It's you
>>
>>112688
>Doesnt even know kek is an onomatopoeia
>Doesnt know what lel stands for
>Doesnt remember lulz, another lol corruption
>Calls anyone else a newfag
Protip: since the coining of the term, newfag has been an insult exclusively used by newfags.
>>
>>99888
You've never been to /qa/, have you?
>>
>>112827
>>112834

>meme kidz

You never knew 4chan.
>>
>>112827
>>112834
>I'm giving yous to 9th graders RIGHT NOW
Internet was a mistake
>>
no I'M the oldest fag!!!

here let me show you by referencing an article about 4chan that i found on the first page after googling 4chan
>>
>>112834
>kek
>onomatopoeia
your new is showing
>>
>>99867
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2599048/4chan-donald-trump/
with so much fake news on the msm, 4chan is as real as it gets
>>
>>113505
newfag is new
>>
>>103165
>/pol/ is a board of peace, do not let a miniscule sect of extremists ruin it for the rest #notall/pol/
/pol/ is a board of pieces
#NotAllPolTards
>>
>>99888
wow racist homophobic xenophobe they dindi nuffin
>>
>the ‘cat lols’ photos originated on the site

INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>>
>>105345
Can someone tell me how to spot a /pol/? I need to make sure what they do outside of /pol/
>>
>>115080
We are all at least 6'5", moderately bulky, 10/10 wife and a huge family. Other than that its pretty multicultural.
>>
>>99888
>When is the rest of 4chan going to publicly denounce /pol/?
/pol/ will NEVER apologize...EVER.
nice digits by the way, wanna fuck?
>>
>>115701
I wasn't asking for you you apologise.

I was trying to round up a mob to have you lynched.
>>
Why is this a thing?
>>
So this is basically just a forum for pretentious douches to spread any bullshit they want and act like they're better than or "more real" than major news outlets? Lol. The world is now officially dead2me
>>
>>119052
>major news

Are you insinuating that The Sun isn't a major news outlet?

Or is it the comments in this thread you think are "bullshit" spread by "pretentious douches"?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.