[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO classifies being single as a disability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_WHO.svg.png (139KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_WHO.svg.png
139KB, 2000x1333px
It's your lucky day.

According to the Telegraph, the World Health Organization will change its definition of disabilities to classify people without a sexual partner as “infertile.”

http://gizmodo.com/failure-to-bone-is-now-a-disability-according-to-the-w-1788103893

So now you can get disability by being single??
>>
>>80388
Fuck yeah

I haf crippelen rapelling depprassion
>>
When do I get my disability cheque?
>>
will there be social worker hookers with free service or something?
>>
>>80388
It's for people who want a child but can't find a partner. Theu will have access to fertility plans the same way as nonfertile couples
>>
Wagecucks Chads on suicide watch.
>>
>>80397
so me then, but why do i have a feeling this is only for women who want kids
>>
>>80388
What a fucking joke.
What about guys that had a one night stand and knocked up their partner and never saw them again? How do they suddenly become infertile after that?
>>
>>80388
>According to the telegraph
>posts a Gizmodo story
Fucking amatuers.
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/19/single-men-will-get-the-right-to-start-a-family-under-new-defini/
>Single men will get the right to start a family under new definition of infertility
Oh look what a surprise, it doesn't actually say that and the Gizmodo story is misleading clickbait crap.
>>
>>80396
>government honeypots monopolizing prostitution
No you will be taxed.
>>
>>80406
Of course it's only for women, why would a man want to have kids other than wanting to rape them smh.
>>
>>80388
It sounded too good to be true and I was right.
>>
>>80388
>gizmodo
Lel
>>
>>80388
sage
fucking degenerate
>>
Sex is now taxable

(you will be taxed whether you get it or not)
>>
>>80398
>chads
>wagecucks
>>
>>80388
>According to the Telegraph, the World Health Organization will change its definition of disabilities to classify people without a sexual partner as “infertile.” The controversial new classifications will make it so that heterosexual single men and women, as well as gay men and women who are seeking in vitro fertilization to have a child, will receive the same priority as couples. This could make access to public funds for IVF available to all.

Special snowflakes for all. Want a child? Go to a doctor, tell them you're single and get a disability. Get public funds used to help genetically infertile people and spend them on yourself, a perfectly fertile and functioning person.
>>
>>80388
>getting your news from gizmodo
>>
Wheres my basic income already
>>
>>81090
relax Brutus, we know we're not all the same... until we do
>>
Man, I could dump my gf and live high on the public teat?

I dunno, she gives a damn good blowjob.
>>
>>80398
>>81090
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>80409
Government.
Forced.
Sex.

What a time to be alive.
>>
Giant video of an Alpha couple making out overtop a walk-in gas chamber...
>>
>>81271
Government
MANDATED
Sex.

Fixed
>>
>>80388
Will Medicare co-pay for a sex robot then?
I think I know what I'm doing.
>>
>>80398
ROFL
>>
>>80388
nice...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.