[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man rapes 12yr gets 43days Max

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

File: Martin Blake.jpg (294KB, 1253x763px) Image search: [Google]
Martin Blake.jpg
294KB, 1253x763px
Admits to raping his 12 year old daughter and gets 43 days in jail MAX.....Really?
http://fox13now.com/2016/10/15/montana-man-who-admitted-to-raping-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-60-days-in-jail-probation/
>>
You mean raping as in actual rape or did he just whistled at her?
>>
>>79102
Child rape is the most unacceptable crime in prison. He'll be lucky if he's not killed.
>>
obviously...something under the table is going on...probably has some info they needed...and traded!...your right should be in prison not local jail time!
>>
>>79102
God saves America
>>
>>79110
*jail
>>
>>79107
This
This is Glasglow after all
>>
>>79125
>Glasgow
I'd assume the average rape in Glasgow would involve broken teeth and a permanently stretch pussy/asshole, or did Glasgow get 1000x less scummy the last 101 years?
>>
>>79110
He should have just killed her. Would of been less worse.
>>
>>79210
Glasgow montana. Not glasgow scotland
>>
>>79102

He also has to register as a sex offender which is actually worse than being in prison.
>>
>>79283
By your own experience or bullshit?
>>
>>79262
i really wish american would come up with its own names or at least add New to the front
>>
>>79210
>Scottish paedophiles

https://youtu.be/tHA1ufmLZQY?t=232
>>
>>79304
are you retarded? it's fucking america.
>>
So this is the power of white privilege...
>>
>>79283
>>79365
This shit is seriously overblown by idiots. My landlady's son is a registered sex offender for fucking toddlers when he was a teenager and the landlady didn't have to disclose it when I signed the lease. I didn't even find out until a roommate told me. He lives here and the only hint that something was up was when I interviewed for the room she said I couldn't bring children on the property.

It doesn't ruin your life to be on the sex offender registry. That meme needs to die.
>>
>>79421
yeah it doesn't ruin your life, you just have to avoid an entire chunk of the population for the rest of your life. Can't even be in the same building as em. ez pz.
>>
>>79421
Kill him. That is, if you have any sense of decency, honor, or justice.
>>
He shouldnt spend anytime in jail
>>
>>79421
It can be pretty easy when your mommy is a property owner that tailors the environment to fall in line with your restrictions and keeps you hidden from the public.
>>
>>79821
Yeah you're probably right. There are a lot of flaws in the US legal system. I'm not even gonna try to come up with a better solution.

>>79474
Yeah sure, let me commit murder and get myself locked up. That'll unrape those kids 9_9
>>
>>79114
Absolutely this. He probably gave testimony to permanently imprison over a dozen other perverts. He'll be killed anyway.
>>
>>79474
There are quite a lot of things that can land you there, and I wouldn't kill anyone over any if those.
>>
>>79222
*have
*would have
>>
>>79474
This guy, I like him!
>>
>>79110
not really, do you think he will end up near the dangerous niggers?, low security jail, dumb ass cell mates, dumb ass guards.
>>
>>79474
>decency, honor, or justice

a load of bullshit
>>
was it actually rape because a lot of the time child love is harmless, gentle fun. Though to be fair a lot of the time it's not.
>>
>>79262
LMFAO
>>
>>79125
>>79210
>>79361
>>79365
XD
>>
>>79102

Mohammad rapes 9 year old girl, become hero and prophet
>>
>>79901
Fuck off samefag
>>
>>80061
da fuck did I just read?
>>
>>79102
This puts him in line with female pedos.

EQUALITY
>>
>>80061 >child love
.... uhm
>>
>>80272
Nah, man: you fipped the script. Mohammad became a prophet then became a child rapist.

By the time he raped Aisha he was already the mouthpiece of Allah, so no one gave a damn about his child rape. (Also, ancient Arabs did it all the time, so Mohammad was par for the course).
>>
>>80272
jesus raped goats and pigs too!
>>
>>80858
like Jesus?
>>
>>80864
You really need to get your Abrahamic faiths straight.

Jews: God pick us to be the best and sent prophets to guide us alone (whom we ignored). Only Jews are chosen and excepted by God.
Christians: God picked the Jews to reveal his will to and sent prophets to guide them and eventually us. God became Jesus because the prophets were ignored. Jesus saves everyone.
Muslims: God picked us (the arabs) to be the best and the ancestor of the Jews stole it from us. God sent prophets but the evil Jews and Christians stole and perverted the teachings. Only Mohammad's teachings/revelation were not corrupted (because arabs had god's true language) and you should kill anyone who does not agree. Convert Jews and Christians: kill them if they refuse. Kill all others indiscriminately.
>>
>>80873
>Jews: God pick us to be the best and sent prophets to guide us alone (whom we ignored). Only Jews are chosen and excepted by God.
Wrong. Everyone has a place in heaven, Jews just get more responsibility.
>>
>>79102
silly anon, kids are for fucks
>>
>>80957
No, I think that's a pretty accurate description of fundamental/orthodox Judaism.
>>
>>79102
Sounds like an informant. Even so, he's going to be on the registry for the rest of his life.
>>
>>80873
They didn't have to convert or kill jews and Christians, that's a fairly recent doctrine. The Iqta tax protected them somewhat.
>>
>>80993
You don't get 99% religious homogeneity without spending a few centuries on forced conversions or murder of minorities.
>>
>>79110
He'll be lucky if he himself doesn't get raped
>>
>>79102
Nice...oh wait
>>
>>79102

Did he rape her or just have sex with her?

inb4 made up "legal definition" of rape. Stop diminishing what real rape is, please.
>>
omg who the fuck cares. All women are fucking whores and are asking for it. People are hypocritical
>>
>>82167
Here's your reply, you can go back to >>>/b/ now
>>
1) Incest; 2) a 12-yr can NOT give consent; 3) this guy should have gotten 60 years.
>>
>>79440
why would you want to be around children?

They are assholes
>>
>>79102
Dude everyone is having sex with kids these days. Nobody cares only butthurt people who are jealous and people who lived in jail for their whole life.
>>
>>82216
Why the fuck should my taxes go to keep him fed.
Either kill him or let him go free.
I am not paying for this nigger and other niggers.
>>
>>79102
>Blake admitted he raped the 12-year-old girl once, and two other felony charges were dismissed as part of the deal
What the fuck were the other charges that he'd admit to raping a kid just to make a deal?
>>
>>83968
Two other counts of felony incest.

>Judge McKeon went on to question Jensen’s indication of plural incidents, as the sentencing was only for one count of incest. Jensen explained that there were more than one instance, but per the proposed plea agreement, the other counts would be dismissed. He did justify his reference to the other acts by explaining that they were included in the assessments completed by Sullivan and testified on earlier in the proceedings. Jensen further responded by stating, “Either way, my recommendation would be the same.”

>In the end, McKeon opted to not follow recommendations set forth in the proposed plea agreement, which would have sent Blake to prison for a minimum of 25 years. When discussing his reasons for suspending the sentence, McKeon referenced the support that Blake had from family, friends, his church and his employer. That support included letters written by the victim’s mother and grandmother asking the court to allow Blake to remain in the community.
>>
Why does it seem like you get punished more for possessing cp than actually fucking real children
>>
>>80858
Was under the impression Aisha was his wife.
>>
>>79474
>sense of decency
>commit homicide to '''avenge'' kids you never knew
Welcome to the breakdown of law, where all enforce their personal justice with fists, knives, and guns.
>>
>>84147
So if the victim's mother etc. accepts Blake, could it have been consenting on both blake and the girl's part with approval of guardians whether or not 12 year olds can legally consent?
>>
>>79102
surprised his white.
>>
>>79323
blame the people from countries like England who went over there and named places after their own hometowns
>>
>>79304
you can just do a google search. You'll get years worth of news articles about how pedos or even people who just caught pissing on a tree in a park end up having to sleep under bridges because they're not allowed 2000 feet near anywhere kids go, which is an entire city.
It's America. They allow a murderer to come back into society with open arms but a guy who just saw some kiddy smut who's possibly less of a risk to someone's wellbeing becomes the boogeyman and gets refused the chance to redeem themselves
>>
>>82247
because kids hang around 99..99% of all public places.
>>
I've always wondered how these people live with themselves. I don't mean guys who rape little kids, I mean some guy who just clicked a dodgy link and got their name outed. I mean where do they go? Do they get death threats? Are they just associated with the absolute worse scum of the earth? Because countries seem take it all differently
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.