[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Princess Hassa" (Saudi) orders French decorator murdered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

The daughter of King Salman of Saudi Arabia has fled Paris after allegedly instructing one of her bodyguards to murder a painter and decorator, it was claimed today.
Princess Hassa, 42, has pleaded diplomatic immunity against prosecution after telling the armed aide: ‘You have to kill this dog, he doesn't deserve to live.’
But the bodyguard, who has not been named, was arrested in the French capital last week and, following two nights in custody, appeared before an instructing judge on Saturday.

He was put under formal criminal investigation for a range of charges including violence with a firearm, kidnapping, and assisted kidnapping.
The bodyguard is likely to face a criminal trial, which could see him imprisoned if found guilt on what amount to extremely serious allegations.
He is said to have attacked the unnamed 53-year-old workman inside a palatial flat on September 26th, after the Princess told the Frenchman to kiss her feet, and then issued the threat.
But Elie Hatem, the bodyguard’s barrister, disputes this version of events, saying: ‘There were more than twenty people in the apartments.

There was no sign of Hassa in court, and she too insists she was not guilty of any wrongdoing.
In turn, judicial police said it was perfectly normal for painters and decorators to take pictures on their smart phones during jobs.

The Saudi Arabian embassy in Paris has refused to comment on the case

During questioning by the judge on Saturday, the bodyguard said he done the ‘minimum necessary’ to ‘restrain’ the workman after the Princess caught him taking pictures.
He was accused of wanted to sell the images of the inside of the flat in Avenue Foch, the prestigious road close to the Arc de Triomphe, to the media.
In turn, judicial police said it was perfectly normal for painters and decorators to take pictures on their smart phones during jobs.
The bodyguard confirmed the Princess was present during the incident

http://archive.is/1m97m
>>
>>76453
>dailymail
Fuck off, Piers.
>>
>>76459
cocksucker
>>
What's the world coming to? So a princess cannot have someone associated with complete impunity? No? Genghis Khan is spinning in his grave!
>>
>>76453
Who would want a pic of some dune coon?
>>
>tfw no arabian princess to murder you
>>
>>76453
just give up already frenchcucks
>>
>>76453
>not kissing a princesses feet?
you don't get many chances to do thing like that.
>>
>is a billionaire
>is a literal princess
>father, the king, is going to die soon
>looks like a skinny version of Mia Khalifa
>wants some bloke worker to kiss her feet
Jesus christ, has someone alerted >>>/tv/? This story is a footfag's wet dream.
>>
>>76462
He was an interior decorator. Presumably he wanted a picture of his work product to add to his portfolio

>>76506
>>76520
Seriously though this is like literally something I've fantasized about before
>ywn have a Saudi princess threaten you will death while she orders you to kiss her feet
>>
Stay classy, Saudis.

The pompous fucks aren't worth their weight in shit without their oil. This kind of shit makes me wanna get a hydrogen car.
>>
Got to love those subhuman Saudis. I'd love to see that country washed away.
>>
>saudi yet again abuses diplomatic immunity to escape punishment for a serious crime
I can't wait until they run outta Oil
Once that happens I expect some country to stomp their shit in
Wahabbi camel fuckers attempt to enslave people in western countries, unacceptable
>>
>>76453
Meh, sort of hot for those that are into that kind of thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.