[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religious Parents Who Refused to Take Son to Hospital Guilty of Murder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: boi.png (301KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
301KB, 625x469px
http://edmontonjournal.com/storyline/they-knew-he-was-dying-parents-guilty-of-1st-degree-murder-in-sons-death

kek
>>
Thank you Mr. Skeletal
>>
>>115427
>>>/fit/
>>
>>115427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDIWLRvc7gQ
who summons me?
>>
What a shit show, I don't understand how they could bear their son suffering like that in the name of their religion

Probably because they weren't the ones suffering I guess
>>
>>115462
thank
mr skeltal
>>
>>115419
New character in binding of isaac?
>>
>>115419
>Religious Parents
They believed they were better than a God or Goddess. Lots of people in for a surprise.

It's far more likely they were wackos open to any kind of wacko or babbling all manner of nonsense.
>>
>>115663
its because they believe they are special. They believe in god but for some reason they don't know their place in this world. If god exists why would god save this child over anyone else in the world? what makes him so special? its like most of us here we would save the more known/important person over someone we don't know.
>>
awesome...more stupidity in the name of religion and so 2000 years of stupid continues. If aliens is watchin us they must be laughin there ass' off
>>
The Provincial government let the parents have the kid back in spite of the fact he didn't want to and was fully recovered. It's being covered up to avoid yet ANOTHER political mess involving yet ANOTHER child death in government hands.

This boy isn't the only blood on the Ministry of Family & Children's hands. More kids have died under this Premier's tenure than any other time in BC history. It's why no one will vote a woman in again for many years. Everyone in BC is counting down the day she gets the boot, and she knows it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.