[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Village Aiming to Create a White Utopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170207-182822.png (989KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170207-182822.png
989KB, 1440x2560px
The village aiming to create a white utopia - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38881349

>Asotthalom, Hungary is a rural town.
>Terrified of the migrants which passed through over the last few years.
>Banned Muslim dress, call to prayer; and also gay affection in public.
>Mayor is quoted saying "I'd like Europe to belong to Europeans, Asia to belong to Asia, and Africa to belong to Africans. Simple as that".
>>
>>109124
Hope these people surves as an example on how to run a community as opposed to these niggers.
>>
>>109124

been there done that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordl%C3%A2ndia
>>
>>109129
>how to run a community
>create a fucking snownigger ghetto
>incest shithole uber alles

#smiling jews dancing everywhere.
>>
>>109124
Why do you use that font? It hurts my eyes.
>>
so he supports white ethnic cleansing of south africa

isnt that a tad harsh
>>
Oy, shut it down, goyim!
>>
>>109183
I'm willing to bet that Afrikaners would find Hungary better than that hellhole called SA.
>>
>>109267
is every place and culture that doesn't aspire to suburbia a hellhole?
having traveled through South Africa, it may not be as uniformly well developed but it has its own character; it's not such a bad place.
>>
>>109124
>Hungary
>utopia for anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqFlMMpxmk
>>
>>109153
>to preserve your race you can only commit incest
Nice to see a retard here.
You can get white immigrants too.
>>
>>109278
Apart from the rampant poverty, crime and corruption?
>>
>>109278
>having traveled through South Africa
traveling through anywhere can seem nice but it doesn't give a realistic view of what a country is actually like
>A survey for the period 1990–2000 compiled by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime ranked South Africa second for assault and murder (by all means) per capita and first for rapes per capita in a data set of 60 countries.[4] Total crime per capita was 10th out of the 60 countries in the dataset
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
>>
>>109377
OK so you, a keyboard warrior, has a more "realistic" idea of what a foreign country is like than someone who has actually been there? Yeah right, I bet you have never left your home country but make broad generalizations about other cultures based on the news articles you skim
>>
>>109380
He's right though. Being on vacation in a country is VERY different from actually living there and knowing what's it about. I'm sure you saw a lot on your travels, but you probably missed many things.
>>
>>109380
I've been to Florida before, Disney Land Florida for a week. I can tell you there are no bath salt eating zombies, bus sized child eating gators, black hating Hispanics, or husband sparing wives at all. They have all these super expensive restaurants and overpriced shirts and really fun and nostalgic theme park rides. I never saw them so they must not exist.
>>
>>109181
I use that font because I like the handwritten look but my own handwriting is too ghastly to upload and use as a font. It also pisses people off who are into typography and design.
>>
>>109381
>>109383
you miss a lot every where you go. Certain parts of Detroit are far more dangerous than most of Mexico, but Americans will still think Mexico is a violent, dangerous hellhole. That is unless they actually go there and experience the country and culture for themselves, and even then, Mexico is a huge country, you could never see it all. Basing your concept of a foreign country off statistics from Wikipedia is just as ignorant and short sighted as basing your concept of Mexico off a tourist resort. Especially when you're using that assumption to justify ethnic cleansing, because "they would probably like it somewhere else"
>>
>>109124
>>ban gay affection in public
Unless they're talking about shit like blowjobs, handies and ass pounding, this is stupid. Gays aren't the reason why parts of european cities have gotten more dangerous, third-world immigrants and especially fucking mudslimes are.

Gays and other so called "degenerates" are potential allies in this fight and to alienate them is stupid.
>>
>>109828
>ethnic cleansing
Aren't you projecting a little too hard here?

> Basing your concept of a foreign country off statistics from Wikipedia
Now if I haven't been to a country before, a mostly unbiased source of information would be the first place to look. I don't know about you Anon, but your favorite uncle employed by a con artist is still selling scams. And if that country had a really low crime rate... Japan, something they do boast about, I'd want to go there as opposed to African Warlord child army Uganda. Oh wait, they just condemn Sodomites to life in prison, I bet it's worse if you're a homosexual. Best stay away from there.

Mexico is paradise compared to most of Africa, and Japan is Heaven where Mexico is Hell, using crime rate as a metric if you can't follow along. Crime rate and safety as well as cultural norms are incredibly important to know when traveling abroad, lest you want to come back in one piece. Not only that current affairs matter a lot. I don't think a trip to the Gaza Strip three or so years ago would have been a smart move.
>>
>>109153
I'm gonna remember snownigger from now on
>>
>>109843
gays are like like salt in soup, a little makes the soup better, too much and the soup is ruined.
>>
>>109124
>Hungary
>White
>Utopia

WEEEEEEW LAAAAAD
>>
>>109843

It's about the birthrate.
>>
>>109124
>>white
>>hungary

ahahaha.. oooook hungos. whaaaaatever you sat gais.. youre totalky white. lol.
>>
>>109124
>"I'd like Europe to belong to Europeans, Asia to belong to Asia, and Africa to belong to Africans.
Outrageous.

How much do you bet if he cut out the "Europe" part nobody would've cared and everybody would've agreed?

>Autochthonous natives belong in their country ! (but europeans don't )
>Africa is a shithole because borders don't respect ethnic lines !
>Europe needs more diversity !

It sucks for the rapefugees, but europeans will fight for their country and lives as much as other ethnicities do, deal with it folks
>>
>>109985
The rapefugees can light themselves on fire for all I care.
>>
>>109985
>europeans will fight for their country and lives as much as other ethnicities do
That's not true, they are less likely to do so, specially Western Europeans.

http://gallup-international.bg/en/Publications/2015/220-WIN-Gallup-International%E2%80%99s-global-survey-shows-three-in-five-willing-to-fight-for-their-country
>>
>>109985
>>109986
>>>/pol/
>>
>>109124
>it hopes to attract other Christian Europeans who object to multiculturalism in their own countries.

But that's multicultural.
>>
>>110058
Thanks a lot, commies. You ruin everything good.
>>
>>109124
>"I'd like Europe to belong to Europeans, Asia to belong to Asia, and Africa to belong to Africans

>map of eurasia keking.

Hungary literally is a shithole populated by immigrants.

https://youtu.be/kKhEjZiPDTo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyar_tribes
>>
>>109380
Piss off, fucktard. Tourists are always treated better than the people living there. Tourists have a reputation of buying cheap crap at a premium, because 'muh exchange rate' makes it seem like a bargain. Why mug a tourist when all you fucking have to do is dangle a carved piece of wood in front of him and he gives you his money willingly?
>>
>>110061
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>magyars
>white
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.