[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bork Video Star Gabe The Dog Has Died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

https://www.rickey.org/bork-video-star-gabe-the-dog-has-died/300468/
"Internet superstar Gabe the dog has died and many online citizens are mourning his passing.

Gabe was the subject of many memes called “bork remixes” on YouTube, basically music tracks dubbed over Gabe barking. He was a miniature American Eskimo and Pomeranian dog.

He’s a senior dog who had been with his current family for six years.

On January 20, 2017, his official Facebook page announced his death. I am so sad! 2017 has started really badly.

Gabe will live on forever now for as long as there is an internet in the world and people who appreciate talent. "
>>
Rest in peace, little borker.
>>
Sleep tight, pupper
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9CIywDbP-c
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI4z9NWFdvU
>>
Thank you for your service, little guy.
>>
fuck you, dog cunt
>>
>>102362
kill yourself
>>
>>102258
Good night, sweet doge.
>>
I can't stand you kids and the memes. It's like you want to reduce discourse to the level seem in overpopulated chatrooms. I want an Internet for adults.
>>
i literally cannot wait for 2018, 2017 is literally the worst year
>>
>>102483

Welcome to 4chan. Im glad you're epiphany starts today.
>>
>>102483
>i want my own personal internet that does whatever >I< want it to do
>i want a mansion the size of hungary
>i want a boat the size of russia
>i want to have fifteen dicks (and a vigina too, why not)

let

it

goooo
>>
Fuck that mutt! I'm glad it's fucking dead!
>>
Good riddance. Hope his "fans" will follow suit.

Kill yourselves to meet your doggo again.
>>
>>102505
>>102508
You guys are mean. You don't deserve life.
>>
Rest in peace.
>>
>>102374
dumb fucking children
>>
its a dog. its fucking dead. get over it.
>>
>>102258
Filthy dirty beast.
All the children you could be weeping for and instead you worry about a flea bag that can't keep its nose out of p and poo and can't stop eating vomit. Best its dead and buried with all the other bugs so it doesn't try to hump someone's leg.
You must have totally wacked parents to not care about starving children but worry about a macro-disease labeled animal.
>>
Is this going to be 2017s Harambe?
Because I really don't want it to be.
>>
rest in pieces, gabezilla
>>
>>102560
No, because Harambe was murdered.
>>
>>102549
Dude there's like a thousand starving kids. And they make more of them every fucking day. How am I supposed to keep track of who is still alive and who has starved to death? And if we're gonna try and save them (lol no we're not) then how am I supposed to know who needs food the most, I mean we can't just feed them all, otherwise they wouldn't be starving. Clearly a meme dog is a far better object of my affection
>>
>>102549

the dog was charming and cute and brought a smile to hundreds of thousands of people. it will be missed

you on the other hand appear to be bitter, judgmental and generally unpleasant. here's hoping you sort yourself out and avoid becoming a mass murderer
>>
>>102549
Let me know when people start making music with the noises of starving children, then I'll consider it.
>>
>>102486
>>102494
Look how defensive the meme spammers get, like clockwork.
>>
>>102638
You're posting on a Tajik meme homesight. What exactly if your problem?
>>
>>102642
Oh look another meme. That's a good one.
>>
>>102549
There are more people who care about that dog than people who will ever care about you, kid.
>>
>>102544
see >>102374
>>
>>102483
>you kids
>the memes
Did you figure out how to use the google gramps?
>>
>>103815
This website is for adults, dumbass.
>>
Who gives a fuck? This isn't news. We have a specific board for garbage like this. >>>/an/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.