[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that uses the locks they give you when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: LockedGun.jpg (84KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
LockedGun.jpg
84KB, 640x560px
Am I the only one that uses the locks they give you when you buy a new gun as wheel and saddle locks?

Free, lightweight they fuck up your bolt in your gun so it's not a good idea to use them as intended
>>
tell me more about those locks !

do they have a name ?
>>
>>1081895
they're called "please pay attention to me now that even the shittiest of the other boards have learned to ignore me"

have I mentioned I like guns? also I ride a bike sometimes. shimano is so kewl!
>>
>>1081886
Fuck you, Sieg. Fuck off, Sieg.
>>
>>1081895
Project child safe gun locks

You can go into any police station, or any place that sells guns pawn shops, Walmart, turners and ask for them
>>
>>1081886
I use them just as a gas station lock. Easy to keep in my back pocket and it's enough to deter the average nigger for the time I am getting a drink in the store.
>>
>>1081983
yup, I agree 100 percent. I have a blue sig lock that I use, this thread is weird on so many levels.

Gun owners like myself that ride bicycles, and avoid negros steeling their shit at gas stations and coffee stops.
>>
>>1081983
>>1081986

this is exactly what I need but I live in gun free germany.

if I buy somethign bike specific I pay 30 € and the closest thing are laptop locks but they don't have a usable lock
>>
What's the cheapest gun I have to purchase to acquire one of these exquisite locks?
>>
You don't have to buy a gun to get one.

You don't even need a gun.

They'll give them to anyone free of charge
>>
>>1082171
Yeah they're like condoms
>>
>>1082139
Here anon. A little google search would have given you what you need.

https://www.amazon.de/MFH-Waffen-Seil-Schloss-mit-Schl%C3%BCsseln/dp/B002UTO41U/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
>>
File: IMG_20170618_160525.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_160525.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
My dude
>>
>>1081886
>the locks they give you when you buy a new gun

WUT? Never got a lock with a new gun.
>>
>>1082821
Good job, Anon. Now no one will steal your shifter cable.
>>
>>1081886
I used them to secure my saddle bags to my bike. They are very cheap and rusted solid instantly.
>>
File: california.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>1084441
that means you live in a free state congrats.

my ar-15 looks like this.......

i need a license to buy ammo........
>>
>>1084571
It's clearly just a way to store it
>>
>>1081886
>yet another stealth gunfag thread where the entire purpose of the thread for OP to let everybody know he bought a gun recently

>>>/k/
>>
>>1082139
Germany isnt gun free
>>
>>1085034
i bought my first gun in 2009....
>>
>>1085010
what in the fuck is with the grip
>>
>>1085279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk1W9-2QyEM
>>
>>1085034
I'd say its a nice PSA that your local police department will give you a nice little bike lock if you say please
>>
>>1085279
California, protecting you and your rights.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.