[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start with R.E.M.?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bald.jpg (47KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
47KB, 620x413px
Where do I start with R.E.M.?
>>
their first album like you would any other artist
>>
File: 1482935749995.jpg (188KB, 1023x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482935749995.jpg
188KB, 1023x800px
>>74992950
Right here.
>>
>>74992950
With this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_eye_movement_sleep
>>
Chronic town, murmur, reckoning all 10s and their best
>>
>>74992993
This is lewd and lascivious.
>>
>>74992950
Why do people ever ask this question? No matter the context, always start from the first release
>>
you don't
>>
>>74993575
fuck outta here
ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
Difficult question. What I like to do, and you are free to try it for yourself, is to first dunk my feet in lukewarm peppermint tea and onion juice. Then, forgive me if you are offended in any way, but it is important while soaking your soles that you also are taking care of your head skin and face, and this is why I also lather my face with a mixture of my own urine lemon juice and tumeric. What essentially is happening is that the tumeric and the onion juice are opposite herbal charges which when applied in this manner cancel each other out but also make you hydrolosize and excess fatty acids that your body may not be using currently turning you into a chemical battery. Similarly the tumeric is good for the softness of your skin and counteracts the peppermint detoxifying your heavy metals from your veins to your guts to your central nervous system literally working it's way through you like a snake through the reeds. It's a detox feast for your body and afterward you'll thank me when your skin is shining and you sleep two hours but feel like you have slept 40. I work 80 hours a week as a private bodyguard for some of the worlds most extravagant clients such as Whitney Houston's character from Bodyguard, The Sultan of Brunei, and the Last King of Scotland to name a few. If you don't believe me you can find out for yourself anon by trying it. Magnetize your entire body with energy and freedom! It is truly a blessing to be living a clean and herbal life on the planet in this day and age and I am so thankful for all the beauty in my life. Also please avoid excess exposure to radon. That should help, please let me know if it does my friend.

Love,
Kate
>>
>>74993593
That song does not represent the sound they had when they were one of the best bands ever from
>>
>>74993637
it's still a jam, i remember playing it in my basement for my family while we were sitting thru hurricane irene. fun times
>>
>>74993130
seconding, Murmur is arguably the most classic though (Chronic Town being both underloved and an EP). All of their best stuff is also eminently accessible and enjoyable, so you can dive into pretty much any album pre-Out Of Time no problemo
>>
>>74993593
How can anyone hate this song
>>
>>74993682
Maybe if it's the only song anyone ever hears from them on every goddamn "classic" radio station across America since forever. It's a good tune, but I've heard it too much over the years to appreciate it anymore. It's just annoying to me now. Not like it really matters, though. Orange Crush, Ignoreland, Radio Free Europe, etc. are better anyway.
>>
File: REM.jpg (235KB, 1840x1760px) Image search: [Google]
REM.jpg
235KB, 1840x1760px
>>74992950
>>
>>74992959
This, especially since it's their most critically loved anyway
>>
>>74992950
Siamese Dream
>>
Idk, ask these guys,
>>>/out/
>>
>>74992959
What if a bands first album is only available on vinyl
Then I can't listen until I know I want to buy the record (which I'll decide once I listen to the other albums)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.