[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy music like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: frank-ocean-blond-ban.jpg (105KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
frank-ocean-blond-ban.jpg
105KB, 650x366px
>>
>>74299514
How do you think he dyed his hair? Do you think that he grew it out, dyed it, then cut it; or do you think he just has a really good hair-stylus?
>>
>>74299740
>How do (you) think he dyed his hair? Do you think that he grew it out, dyed it, then cut it; or do you think he just has a really good hair-stylus?
>>
>>74299748
That's a great question...
>>
>>74299514
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ALBUM COMFY
>>
>>74299785

very chill album
>>
>>74299785
It's like you've never had identity issues before
>>
>>74299810
>>74299824
normie album for normies
>>
>>74299827

When you are so involved in cyber autism that you forget what even being a normie is...
>>
>>74299827
Go back to crying to Elliott Smith records
>>
File: Phaedra.png (139KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Phaedra.png
139KB, 300x300px
>>
>>74299876
>>74299886
shut up normies, you're just normie album defeners, jesus it's such a normie pathetic album that it's sad and deplorable how much you'r e defening it, mcmusic defeners, jesus fucking christ do oyu even listen to anythign that someone cant'r elate to? like im so mad aright now that fuck i ujfcking hate normies so stupid much fuck your stupid album and fuck normies elliott smith fucking sucks almost as much as this normie trash album like you

im so angry right now THANKS
>>
File: f63.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>74299906
>defeners
>>
>>74299906
Is this a copypasta?
>>
>>74299514
you should check out redddit dude
>>
>>74299930
shut up normies, you're just normie album defeners, jesus it's such a normie pathetic album that it's sad and deplorable how much you'r e defening it, mcmusic defeners, jesus fucking christ do oyu even listen to anythign that someone cant'r elate to? like im so mad aright now that fuck i ujfcking hate normies so stupid much fuck your stupid album and fuck normies elliott smith fucking sucks almost as much as this normie trash album like you

im so angry right now THANKS
>>
>>74299906
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>>/r9k/ and fucking stay there you turboautist.
>>
>>74299785
Just the levels of influence that he draws from while creating something that sounds so uniquely him. Counting the time signatures is an exercise in frustration. The little production easter eggs hidden throughout are always fun to take note of. The metaphors and unique descriptions of certain events in Frank's life are fascinating. Plus his vocal style has matured so much in the last four years

Listen to it more. Literally everyone I know who likes this album, didn't like it the first couple times, myself included. Its a weirdly acquired taste. I remember when it first came out. I was listening to the tracks as people were uploading them on youtube, and telling my friends it sounded whatever.

Months later I'm listening to Siegfried while high as fuck, cocoon mode in bed. Mind was blown. Now its one of my favorite albums. I can listen to it start to finish any time. Every track is amazing. Do yourself a favor and give it more of a chance. It IS worth it. Probably my favorite album of all time not even gonna lie.

One of the most beautiful things about the album is the lack of structure. Its not a pop record. And honestly, all the best songs are in the middle and second half. Siegfried and White Ferrari are two of the best. Listen to the production and the layered vocals on Siegfried and tell me its not amazing. Even the short little tracks like Good Guy and Close To You are so sentimental and beautiful. So heartfelt. Self Control and Solo are just straight beautiful. Nikes, Ivy, Pink + White, and the other more popular tracks are good also, but those others I mentioned are really the meat of the album.
>>
>>74299915
yes, reddit is where you belong, you normie! but you are also one described as an aspie because you are also capable of mighty autism, you stupid person!
>>
>>74299965
you smoke weed
>>
>>74299965
lol....
>>
>>74299965
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.