[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music for this feel:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Just had sex for the first time and can tell you won't like it for the rest of your life.
>>
deathgrips prob
>>
Lemme give you a lil pep talk bruv.

For a lot of people, the first time they have sex isn't great. You're so new to it and it can be kind of emotional and you might stress out too much to enjoy it. The person you're having sex with might not make it great, either.

Don't know if it applies to you, but it's a little like smoking weed for the first time - you're not good at it, it's not nearly as fun as it could be with familiarity, and you might not like at first.

So I'd suggest giving it a few more goes before writing it off.

Anyway, Song Against Sex.
>>
>>74298486
The Good Son
>>
>>74298486
tired of sex - weezer
>>
>>74298486
Sex is great. That manipulative, irritating, bitching, self centered and pretentious thing attached to a pussy, isn't.
>>
>>74300197
>manipulative, irritating, bitching, self centered and pretentious thing attached to a pussy
Your dick?
>>
>>74301434
>>
>>74298486
Nonsense, you just gotta be in the mood for it and not take it so seriously. It's essentially just a video game where you keep your mood and Johnson up while trying to find the most effective spots on the girl.

Listen to Prince - Kiss

Or If you would rather mope and work on giving yourself completely unnecessary emotional trauma:
Joy Division - Passover
>>
File: IMG_0655.jpg (23KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
23KB, 300x168px
>>74301434
>>
>>74301623
>girl
>>
>>74298486
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.