[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hip-hop was the last bastion of masculinity in music. It was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 22

File: NuMale.jpg (53KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
NuMale.jpg
53KB, 469x500px
Hip-hop was the last bastion of masculinity in music.

It was unashamed to call women out for being thots and it didn't approve of faggots. But now even that is changing: sissy white journalists are literally colonizing it like they did everything else.

So what music do young men have left now, if not hip-hop?
>>
>>74243047
>Young men ought to look up to gangster rap as a source of advice
No
>>
>>74243047
IDM
>>
What's the point of masculinity? Why do you want to go around not having any feelings? Being masculine seems like an empty life with no colour, subtlety or refinement and no music.
>>
>>74243070
Say what you will but gangster cultures whether they be black, Italian, Russian, etc. often come with guidelines that approach what an ideal man should be: resolute, loyal, etc. Makes much more sense than the message of "nothing matters, chop off your penis and OD in a gutter"
>>
>>74243095
t. weak ass bitchboy
>>
>>74243047
>sissies
>colonizing
lel
>>
>>74243104
I'm saying that's a good thing to be anon.
>>
>>74243095
You say that but it's genderfluid faggots who are on 100 different types of pharmaceuticals and wind up topping themselves in the end anyway. When you are raised without boundaries you have no way to define yourself and succumb to nihilism.
>>
>>74243095
this 2bh both masculinity and femininity are boring only fun when mixed (which is the case most of the time)
>>
>>74243095
^this

like honestly half the reason i come on here is bc watching idiots constrain themselves into boring aggressive hypermasculine roles and other socially maladjusted shit like that is good for a laugh

other half is sharethreads
>>
>>74243114
Well do it outside of hip-hop. You already have indie rock for a reason.
>>
>>74243047
White people are pathetic
>>
>>74243132
>When you are raised without boundaries you have no way to define yourself and succumb to nihilism
re-read nietzsche faggot
>>
>>74243099
>the only two alternatives are cutting off your dick and ODing or being a different type useless douchebag
You sound delusional.
>>
>>74243135
It's funny tho. Guys like you think women want to hear this shit, but the only people who respond positively to it are socially-maladjusted Daria looking-ass bitches with a history of cutting/eating disorders. Your performative male feminism turns the average vagina into the sahara

Women like sensitive guys in the abstract. They think it'd be good if more men were in touch with their feelings. But on a personal basis they do not want to date somebody like that
>>
>>74243132
But what causes them problems are the boundaries that they don't fit into, if you take that away the conflict is resolved.
>>
>>74243177
>all women like the same things
>all women like men
>>
>>74243176
>Anybody who isn't a faggot is a useless douchebag
>>
>>74243095
Lmao @ ur life rn
>>
>>74243194
Holy shit you're illiterate
>>
>>74243047
Classical of course
>>
I thought it was the left who were destroying the world with gender identity politics, yet ideas like OP's about MUH MASCULINITY have been around forever and done a fantastic job of assraping the world century after century
>>
>>74243132
The group was the highest suicide rates at the moment is middle aged white men.

>>74243095
I never got this obsession with being as masculine as possible either. It seems mostly to stem from insecurity.

>>74243177
Ah yes, another so called "expert" on the female psyche here ladies and gentlemen.

Never mind the fact that he's never actually been in a relationship or even gotten laid, he's somehow an expert on women from reading internet forums.
>>
>>74243178
If you're mentally ill then whatever. I'm sorry for you.

99% of men are not which is why music made by men used to be about normal male things like fucking women, fighting, and roasting faggots. There has been a journalistic tendency to project your kind of mental illness onto culture at large (unsurprising since journalists are by and large unmasculine neurotic Jews), and it's been very successful. They got rock music first because white people are pathetic in general, but now they're coming after hip-hop with this kind of shit. Don't see why we should just bend over and accept it desu. Most kids do not want to hear lyrics about respecting women or sucking other dude's cocks. There's just nothing transgressive about that sorry
>>
>>74243047
I was never a "nice guy", I just treated my previous gfs as equals and they didn't cuck me but were never really super into it either. So past few girls I tried slapping them around and telling them what they want and amazingly they wouldnt fuck off. Its really that simple
>>
>>74243218
But why is all that such a bad thing to you?
>>
>>74243241
I'm a hip-hop fan.
>>
>>74243252
Doesn't really answer the question.
>>
>>74243188
All women who you actually want to be with meet a certain standard. And why should anybody care what lesbians think? Look at >>74243215 being a smug retard because he's the sociology major whisperer.
>>
>>74243099
>implying that "nothing matters, chop off your penis and OD in a gutter" doesn't make sense
ok /pol/tard
>>
>>74243267
>Like hip-hop because it sounds a certain way and deals with themes I can relate to as a man
>Mentally ill white faggots are trying to make hip-hop about mentally-ill white faggot themes when they already have their own genres
>>
I grew up with 3 sisters .. And yeah they do have a logical side that says "find a sensitive nice guy" but on the other hand the entire thrill to them is finding a confident masculine dude that mostly just wants them for sex and doesn't mind treating them like trash, it exudes confidence which is also attractive

"Sensitive" guys makes vag dry up most of the time. The furthest yoy could go with the "sensitive" shit while still being attractive, be artistic or some shit, create shit just don't become effeminate yourself
>>
guys, masculinity isn't all about showing no emotions and punching every fucker on the street. idgi the hate.
>>
>>74243218
this post is literal proof of how transgressive that is.

you do know you're still in the majority, right? at least in burgerland
>>
>>74243284
You're the one pretending to by the expert here anon.

You're just claiming that "women want x" without backing it with any proof. Women have different tastes and want different things.
>>
>>74243303
Exactly. "Sensitivity" is literally just the flip side of some cringe PUA meme: the idea that there are cheat code words into a woman's pants.

Normal, non fucked-up women like men who are confident, strong, and stable. Incel retards of both right and left tendencies have the habit of mistaking this for being an "asshole," where rightists think "I need to be an asshole" and leftists think "I need to avoid being that asshole at all costs" when really all you have to be is an adult man.
>>
>>74243318
You're right. That's just aimless angst, feminine in itself.

Masculinity is also about being collected and to the point about what you want. Having feelings, being in touch with them, but controlling them and not letting them go wild and be a little bitch.
>>
>>74243327

There are way too many buzzwords in this post, even though I think I agree with it.
>>
ITT: literal virgins pretend they know what women want
>>
>>74243321
I'm saying the women who want a guy like the one in the OP pic tend to have dyed hair, belly fat, and cut marks across their arms. You can have her.
>>
>>74243349
Not everyone in 4chan is a dork virgin m8, pretending that's the case doesn't magically deflect you getting called out on your dumb shit
>>
>>74243349
Yes anon, you're the only enlightened non virgin in this thread. Teach us your methods.
>>
>all this woman talk here
Who needs women. Bitches don't like my music. Music is more dear to me than relationships.
I'm autistic anyway, I'll never be normal.
>>
>>74243355
>Not everyone in 4chan is a dork virgin
No, but you are.

>>74243358
I don't claim to know what women want.
>>
Women being attracted to masculinity is just basic biology. I don't know why /mu/ is so irked by this fact.
>>
Male gayness is the most masculine thing there is

No women in the equation, just raw male sexuality, going at it

None of that 'loving' or 'commitment' shite, just men doing what men like to do - fucking

Meanwhile hetero relationships are boring, routine affairs where women control the game and it becomes about their agenda- having children and providing for them

There are actually men in this thread who think it makes them manly to be cucked by women in this way

straight men are the cucks of the human race
>>
File: 1499878051094.jpg (31KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499878051094.jpg
31KB, 600x360px
>>74243218

>things like fucking women, fighting, and roasting faggots.

I hate the hypocrisy of it too: old delta blues artists from the '30s and '40s would be looked at reverently by all these milquetoast yuppies as having so much "soul" compared to modern rap but they all sung about the exact same shit: getting loaded, getting women, and getting even.

Guys want to hear this shit. It's equal parts fun and cathartic. Sorry for having two working balls between my legs.
>>
>>74243349
But >>74243303 wouldn't even have to be a non virgin to make his point valid under the context.
>>
>>74243327
>Normal, non fucked-up women
how boring
>>
>>74243370
Most women are attracted to masculinity. That's not very difficult to figure out
>>
>>74243370
>you are

I have 1450 Instagram followers anon and only follow 3/4 of those back. Not everyone on 4chan is a dork virgin
>>
>>74243375
*listens to Death in June once*
>>
>>74243378
>this guy's anecdotal evidence means something
That's like me saying "well I dated a girl who likes long hair so we can safely assume that women like long hair".

This is why you should stay in school kids.
>>
>>74243383
>thinks being traditional is "boring"

You're the worst kind of close minded person there is, Jim sterling tier fag
>>
>>74243369
Just heal the autism
>>
>>74243375
Being a gay male is certainly more dignified than being whatever it is that the guy in OP's pic is

>>74243383
>romanticizing mental illness
guess what? your ramona flowers-looking bitch will turn you insane within the first few weeks into a relationship
>>
>>74243387
Prove it.

>>74243393
Sure you do pal. I believe you.
>>
>>74243373
This is probably the whitest board on 4chan.
Most white men basically got conned into thinking masculinity is bad, and now they have to justify being a completely sexually-unappealing directionless loser to save face.
>>
>>74243410
I bet you can't even define "masculinity" for me without google.
>>
File: Damn._Kendrick_Lamar.jpg (137KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Damn._Kendrick_Lamar.jpg
137KB, 320x320px
>>74243375
>being so bad at keeping control of the relationship that you start sucking cocks
>>
>>74243428
>implying men are ever smart enough to control women

Cry more
>>
File: males[1].jpg (31KB, 494x288px) Image search: [Google]
males[1].jpg
31KB, 494x288px
>>74243408
>Prove it.

>The results indicate that females exhibit (1) a preference for a male face on the masculine side of average, (2) a shift toward a more masculine male face preference during the high-risk phase of their menstrual cycle, and (3) no shift in other facial preferences. An examination of individual differences revealed that women who scored low on a "masculinity" test (1) showed a larger menstrual shift, (2) had lower self-esteem, and (3) differed in their choice of male faces for dominance and short-term mates.

http://evolution.anthro.univie.ac.at/institutes/urbanethology/projects/face%20and%20body/male%20facial%20attractiveness/
>>
>>74243398
This isn't a stanford paper dumb kike. Even in anecdotal evidence there I'd a grain of truth and if it reoccurs frequently its usually true.

The fact such basic human instinct and attraction laws needs to be validated past anecdotal evidence to you means you're hopelessly autistic.

>>74243408
yeah Im not going to post my social media on 4chan but man on my campus I'm seeing feminine guys like you more and more and the best part is you're literally eliminating yourself from competition and making it easier for guys like me to take over your place. I don't mind the recent increase in autism and unmasculine guys for this reason
>>
What I find interesting is 4chan's obsession with masculinity, as if this place isn't filled with a bunch of social outcast beta males.

All the repressed people here have probably never been around normal masculine men, I can promise you that they don't spend their time frolicking about the jew agenda to rid the world of masculine men and turn them all into trannies.
>>
>>74243095
>Why do you want to go around not having any feelings?
If you truly understood what masculine and that implies honest music genres before hip hop were, you wouldn't even mention the lack of any feelings. It was the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>74243424
Masculinity is a universally-applicable set of gender roles that has guided human society ever since society was a thing. There are cosmetic differences in what one culture perceives as "masculine" versus another, which detractors believes invalidates the whole concept, but the roots of the masculine ideal are remarkably stable throughout time and geography. "Stability" is actually probably the perfect word to sum it all up.
>>
>>74243441
Stop projecting, there are many normies, failed normies here.

I've been into sports since an early age, so I'm basically well acquainted with socially adjusted people. They all practice and believe in traditional gender roles. Only indoctrinated frail liberals think otherwise
>>
>>74243383
not being emotionally manipulated by a borderline/bipolar mental patient is pretty boring you're right. It's a good thing you can't hack it with a girl who has control of her life, or else you would be bored all the time.
>>
>>74243440
So asking for evidence is autistic now? Okay.

You have zero proof for anything, you're just asserting that "women like x because it's obvious dude xD".

You should write a PUA manual. Lots of desperate virgins out there would probably buy.

FYI there have actually been studies into what women consider optimally attractive in a man both physically and psychologically.
>>
File: Patrice_O'Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg (20KB, 220x328px) Image search: [Google]
Patrice_O'Neal_-_Jan_2006.jpg
20KB, 220x328px
>>74243436
it's possible. you just need to have the balls to keep them honest
>>
File: 1498527984918.png (794KB, 570x836px) Image search: [Google]
1498527984918.png
794KB, 570x836px
>>74243410

>tfw dark-skinned and literally need to convince white guys on 4chan to stop hating on their own race and masculinity in general because propaganda has messed them up into permanent white guilt nu-male mode

it's such a ridiculous situation to be in. please get it together.
>>
>>74243468
Is honesty the thing you find hardest to control?
Good luck with that.
>>
>>74243408
>>74243439
wew lad
>>
>>74243464
See>>74243439
>>
>>74243047
>what music do young men have left now
Metal and Hardcore Punk are still around. Just because they're not in the Top 40 or being shared by Pitchfork, doesn't mean they aren't thriving.
>>
>>74243477
>someone provided proof for his claims
>wew lad, we can't do that
>>
>>74243474
Actually my message is "stop fucking up hip-hop"
If white people want to be faggots it can't be helped really. Whites are just naturally predisposed towards weakness and homosexuality. But leave my music alone.
>>
>>74243441
Massive strawman right here
>>
>>74243484
Aren't like half of punk bands trannies now?
Don't most "performance spaces" discourage moshing?
>>
>>74243458
Exactly, they practice it. They live it, because life isn't complicated, they don't repress who they are and obsess about what the jewish global agenda is up to.

This place is pathetic, it's just full of weak people that are pretending the world around them is failing them, as if every "leftie" out there is into pegging and feminism.

Projection
>>
>>74243480
I thought we were talking about masculinity not the size of your jaw.
>>
>>74243441
>turn them all into trannies.
I know this is an exaggeration to prove your point, but that's not how it works at all.
>>
>>74243499
If you don't listen to trash like gloss or against me you'll be fine.
>>
>>74243501
>as if every "leftie" out there is into pegging and feminism.
Most lefties certainly are into feminism and think masculinity is "problematic". Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>74243501
>another strawman
>>74243505
Strong jawline is a masculine trait and usually the result of high testosterone levels
>>
>>74243490

this is an abstract complaint and you aren't actually reaching anyone directly when you say this.

whereas i can personally tell some nu-male white kid to stop being a white guilt queef who hates his own people and he will personally read that shit.

he might not take it in and instead decide to keep being goofy but at least it's a direct form of communication to someone.
>>
>>74243475
I don't think you understood what I said. I'm saying if you knock down mind games when they spring up, most women have nothing left but to ask for what they want. I don't find it hard to control because I know what it is. I'm telling you for your benefit faggot, not mine
>>
>>74243474
I'm so sorry I enslaved you earlier, please let me buy your latest mixtape.
>>
>>74243523
You seem to be confusing lefties and modern liberals
>>
>>74243501
4chan is like a charicature of the real world.

People act like your two options are to be either

>Chad Thundercock himself
or
>some balding, bearded, bespectacled manlet holding up a feminist sign

Most guys fall somewhere in between.
>>
>>74243524
Okay but you can't really change the size of your jaw can you.

Women also like men over 6'. Are you going to go around telling men to just be tall?
>>
>>74243523
my leftie female friends constantly complain about feminism and feminists that refuse to shave or care about their physical appearance.

My male friends don't give a shit one way or the other. Am I living under a rock or are you living in a bubble?
>>
>>74243529
Why would I care what excuses you use for your controlling behaviour?

MRAs are the biggest load of self-hating homosexuals I've ever seen
>>
>>74243543
The argument was that women are attracted to masculinity. I don't expect you to get jaw surgery anon
>>
>>74243534
Okay man, whatever. They still comprise a large portion of society.
I live in a third world country and even here major media outlets have been pushing third wave feminism pretty blatantly
>>
>>74243546
No you're living in the real world. That other dude is probably living in /pol/ land where everything is an extreme charicature of reality.
>>
>>74243563
Which country?
>>
>another /pol/ bait thread
I'll just dvr it
>>
>>74243543
Well you can't tell a grown man to be tall, but most modern men would be 6' at least if they had a proper diet. If you are giving your kid soy shit and letting him drink out of plastic water bottles you are basically setting him up to be a sissy for life.

Even in stereotypically short countries like Korea men are easily hitting 6' these days because of modern nutrition and easier access to meat and dairy.
>>
>>74243571
Actually this thread is a lot more down /fit/s alley than /pol/s
>>
>>74243567
No, stop. Almost every single #woke teen/young adult believes this. I see it daily, both irl and on social media. My feed is full of articles on "toxic masculinity" or how "we need to talk about manspreading". It's certainly not a caricature

>>74243569
Brazil
>>
>>74243558
Do you think that Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic is the epitome of masculinity?
>>
>>74243589
Brazil isn't third world, mate
>>
>>74243593
No, I don't. This doesn't refute what I said
>>
>>74243572
I don't know that that's true but even if it is, what's the point? You can't grow taller once you've reached adulthood so what's the point of even bringing it up.

I don't think anyone would dispute the fact that women like tall men. There is scientific research to support this.

>>74243589
What fucking world do you live in? I've never heard anyone IRL utter the phrase "toxic masculinity". Where the fuck do you live? Brazil? You can't be serious. Stop believing that /pol/ charicatures are real. Nobody is like that IRL save for a few exterme examples.
>>
>>74243616
But women are attracted to him. Leo is probably the biggest heartthrob of our generation.

If women were really into hypermasculine men wouldn't they be watching wrestling instead?
>>
>>74243375
this
>>
>>74243572
>Well you can't tell a grown man to be tall, but most modern men would be 6' at least if they had a proper diet
The floor is yours, let's hear it. How can people grow taller and override their genetics?
>>
>>74243634

>of our generation.

You mean this current generation? That would be Bieber or someone. Leo is the older generation.
>>
>>74243647
Eating a proper diet when they're younger. More meat and dairy.
>>
When people talk about masculinity, they don't mean you need to be a emotionless, lantern-jawed 6'5 hunk. It's way more subtle than that. I can guarantee you women at large AREN'T attracted to emotionally unstable men or fragile men. When women say they want a sensitive man, they don't mean Shinji Ikari. If you act like a little bitch, no one will respect you, neither women nor men. You need to be masculine and confident and take at least a bit of pride in yourself. The only way to circumvent this and still get laid is by having very above average looks. Still, you won't be getting much more than ONSs
>>
>>74243650
Okay well I guess I'm old then. Back in the day Leo was the man of every girl's dreams.

I guess today it would be Ryan Gosling.
>>
>>74243683

>they don't mean Shinji Ikari.

lol what the fuck does this even mean.
this whole talk is spergs coaching spergs isn't it..
>>
>>74243687
Yes, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper...all traditionally masculine white dudes
>>
>>74243654
>More meat and dairy.
Except meat and diary are responsible for atherosclerosis, cancer thrives on IGF-1 found in meat and dairy and those diets lead to lower life expectancy. Not to mention that you didn't actually provide a source for any of your claims.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19142965
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22867847
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8495409
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3261306/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20951759
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/pdf/nutrients-06-02131.pdf
And where is the conneciton with the general population growing taller? Not only did you not provide sources, you didn't even explain anything.
>>
>>74243700
We are on an anime imageboard, I thought an anime example was fit.
Think someone like Goethe's Werther. That guy wouldn't get laid in a thousand years
>>
>>74243700
pleb
>>
>>74243701
If women were really attracted to hyper masculine men, this guy would be the most attractive man in the world.
>>
>>74243709
I wonder (((who))) wrote all those articles
>>
>>74243722
No, because he's fucking ugly and too intimidating. Are you claiming those guys aren't masculine?
>>
>>74243722
Only gay men like these kind of dudes

This whole idealised MRA view of men is homosexual in origin
Look at Greek statues
>>
>>74243722
For the last time it's not about being steroidus maximus, it's about not being a bitch.
>>
>>74243722
>74243739
I didn't say you need to be a hyper masculine warrior, I said you need to be masculine. Are you being dense on purpose?
>>
>>74243654
Here's an interesting study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23222908
>The world's tallest nation has stopped growing taller: the height of Dutch children from 1955 to 2009.
>>
>>74243739
I'd say they have a balance between masculine and feminine features.

They're all attractive, no doubt, but they're definitely not the most masculine looking guys out there anon.
>>
>>74243738
>I wonder (((who))) wrote all those articles
Don't worry, it's THE JOOS. We shouldn't trust anyone but ourselves. Solipsism is the path of the future.
>>
>>74243748
The anon posted a study earlier about how women were attracted to men with more masculine facial features. Read the thread.

>>74243756
Now you're backpeddling.

>they don't need to very masculine, just enough to meet my arbitrary requirements
>>
>>74243759
I never said you need to be the MOST masculine guy there is. Traditionally masculine features and an attractive boy, maybe even some slightly feminine features...that's the best you could hope for. These MMA dudes are too intimidating and brutish. They look low IQ too.

>>74243780
>backpeddling.
Quote any post of mine were I claimed you need hypermasculine features. You literally can't
>>
>>74243047
Hip hop today is cucked as fuck. Like ama nigga ama victim amerikkka is bad. Whining about how bad to be a nigger in the USA but doesn't understand that being a nigger in other countries are way much worse. Try to listen Lamar and you understand what i'm saying. Whining bitch full of problems with a God complex. The other niggers like future and migos are just bunch of clowns.
>>
>>74243793
>These MMA dudes are too intimidating and brutish. They look low IQ too.
So now you're saying that some guys are "too masculine"?
>>
Nick Bateman. He has trendy hair and good skin, but he's also huge (6'5) and has a pretty good frame and low bodyfat, angular face, muscles... This guy slays

>>74243813
I never said hypermasculine features are necessary or attractive. Stop being dishonest
>>
>>74243499
>half of punk bands trannies now
lmao how delusional are you
you can count the popular ones on one hand
>>
File: 1498934970606.jpg (91KB, 630x484px) Image search: [Google]
1498934970606.jpg
91KB, 630x484px
>>74243831
My contention has always been that attractive men have a balance of masculine and feminine features.

I thought you were arguing that masculine features=attractive, feminine features=ugly.
>>
>>74243831
The way you admire that guy seems more than a bit gay
>>
>>74243855
>The way you admire that guy seems more than a bit gay
Not him, but what's exactly the problem with that?
>>
>>74243865
There is none, if he's gay
But if he's some closeted MRA dude then it should be obvious why it's a problem
>>
>>74243874
Finally, a reasonable person.
>>
>>74243853
A man full of feminine features is unnatractive. A masculine man with some slightly feminine features is attractive. The key here is a dimorphic look

>>74243855
There's nothing gay about my post. Are you this insecure?
>>
What the fuck does any of this have to do with music you people are fucking retarded
>masculinity is le bad
THEY TARGETED "TOXIC MASCULINITY" ONLY AT WHITE PPL FOR A REASON STUPID MOUTHBREATHING NU-FUCKS
You people are so fucking dumb and fall for the marketing each time that you don't even realize your wings are getting cut. FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
>>74243793
>"STAY STILL WHILE I HAVE THESE CLIPPERS MY BRAIN IS IS YUGE I GOT IN FROM AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"
Really sews my oats
>>
>>74243896
Did you not read >>74243874? It was posted almost 5 minutes before your post.
>>
>>74243896
You just seem very certain about what makes a man attractive
Nothing wrong with that but as a straight male I find it all rather arbitrary
>>
>>74243898
why are u so angry dude
>>
>>74243908
u wat

>>74243909
>>74243921
I've looked into it, that's all there's to it
>>
>>74243896
Okay so hypermasculine and hyperfeminine men are both unattractive.

I don't know where we disagree anon.
>>
>>74243135
BIG OL BRAIN UP HEUH
MIGHT BE IN DEBT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BUT AT LEAST IM LAUGHING MUAHAHAHUDKZKUCKDMSN
you sound like a fucking retard off yourself
>>
File: 1447454533022.jpg (64KB, 648x729px) Image search: [Google]
1447454533022.jpg
64KB, 648x729px
>>74243722
who's that guy?
>>
>>74243924
Why are you assuming sweetie. Now answer the content presented
>>
>>74243946
Some Russian boxer
>>
>>74243722
>hyper masculine
No one said hyper
>>
>be progressive
>594929% die out because no one likes my societal controlling shit
DAMN
>>
>>74243589
"manspreading" is not a real issue
no one who actually takes feminism seriuosly cares about "manspreading"
even "mansplaining" is somehow a real thing just overused by fucking morons and blown out of proportion
but "manspreading" is literally a meme used by shitty websites to make bait articles so they get clicks from 4chan
>>
>>74243996
Which is why Spain banned it hmmmmm nice slip up though
>>
>>74243996
>manspreading is not a real issue
NYC, Paris and Madri have officially tackled the issue and some even banned it.
>>
Progressive writers doing "intel" have to be some of the dumbest fucks on Earth. There is a reason you're going to be in debt forever and getting paid in occasional chickens
>>
*error malfunction* 《beeeeeeep》
*error cerbal cortex malfunction*
*return all [work units 10,000-10,300] to ware house* 《beeeeeeep》
>>
>be peogressive
>smug, arrogant for seemingly no comprehensible reason
>be broke, in debt forever, wife getting fucked by someone else because monogamy is too masculine
>what the fuck are wings
Really stirs the Starbucks
>>
File: 5939ab7fc36188f1258b45d9.jpg (71KB, 900x230px) Image search: [Google]
5939ab7fc36188f1258b45d9.jpg
71KB, 900x230px
>>74244006
>>74244025
no they didnt
they told people to respect the space of others
applies both to men and women
it never officially said anything about menspreading
this is literally just an issue of efficiently using space in public transportation
>>
>>74244117
>monogamy is a masculine trait

Umm.....
>>
>>74243099
Dubs confirm.

There really is something to this, though /pol/tards also don't get it and run too far in the opposite direction, designating masculine as someone who does xyz and then trying to cut down anyone who does anything other than their "perfectly logical" ideal.

The blues is the manliest music out there, precisely because it has emotions without drowning in them.
>>
>>74244120
Literally google it mouthbreather >>74244140
>what are pirates
Damn it's like that can be applied to anything just about:0
>ad homs out the ass
>summer
How bad are you at this holy fuck
>>
>>74243047
>>74243402
>missing out on the pleaure of prostate stimulation just because society tells you that its not "masculine" enough
LMAO how can anyone be this cucked
>>
>>74244025
>Madri

Oh my G*d, I loooooove Madri. I was there for a week the last time I backpacked around Europe. Suuuuch a gorgeous, cultured, progressive city.
So many great little foodie restaurants. I even went to a Young Thug concert and saw an exhibition of shibari photography while I was there.
Madri is just the best. I was depressed for a week when I returned home and realized that Trump wasn't impeached yet. Release the pee tape!
>>
>>74244175
read my fucking post again
when did anyone officially call it manspreading?
not taking more space than you should is just common sense
are you also this offended about the fact that you cannot take a shit in the subway?
>>
>>74244189
>this much effort on shit bait that steals jokes from elsewhere
F
Napalm all of SF
>>
File: 20170730_052926.png (1MB, 1080x1677px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_052926.png
1MB, 1080x1677px
>>74244214
In the title fucking idiot
>>
>>74244235
i said officially
this is some dumbfuck from the telegraph putting a buzzword in the title cause it gets them clicks from idiots like you
>>
>>74244268
>msm can use it with impunity
>just clicks even though the idea is still being spread
>lets looks at the female groups who brought it to Madrid's attention in the first place
>what is NYC etc etc etc
>backpedaling this much
Well that was hard
>>
>>74243095
this makes me sad
>>
>>74244295
Why?
>>
>>74244288
"anti sjw"s spread the idea more than anyone else
>>
File: 1470522079614.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470522079614.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>74244235
How do you police something like this?

Like do they get our a ruler to measure how far apart your legs are?
>>
>>74243095
The fact that you think of masculinity as not having feelings is why we need masculinity
>>
hey anybody in this thread smoke weed?
>>
>>74244360
data for your claim besides shit antecedents?
>>
>>74244373
they dont
most of the time you can do anything and no one is going to care
they probably could kick you out if they wanted
but no one will be going around and checking it
its just a reminder for people not to do it
>>
>>74244403
So basically what happens is...

>excuse me sir, would you mind moving your leg to give me more room?
>sure

Did this really require a law?
>>
lmao imagine being so concerned about how your meant to perform gender that you actively pass up on more intense orgasms? really pretty sad now that i think about it desu.
>>
>>74244440
>>>/lgbt/ please
>>
>>74244463
im bi lol and i dont go on /lgbt/. the crux of the matter is grown men are afraid to have better sex simply because of how others might view them as lesser men because of it. really gets the noggin joggin if u ask me.
>>
>>74244492
To be honest I don't really care that much what others would think. It's more that the thought of shoving dildos up my ass or getting pegged just disgusts me.
>>
>>74244400
put "maspreading" into youtube
sort by most viewed:
>h3h3 video about how dumb a buzzfeed manspreading video is - 5.6 million views
>pyrocinycal video about the same thing - 2.8 million views
>the actual buzzfeed video - 1.8 million views and you can assume most of them are there to laugh about it
>some similar video to the buzzfeed one - 1.3 million views with 1:10 like/dislike ratio
there are 3 other videos from some late night shows that probably talk about it in a half serious half joking way
and the rest are other videos pissed at buzzfeed (i counted at least 12 but there are shitton more on next pages)
>>
>>74244508
kudos for not being an idiot but i didnt say u personally.
>>
>>74244492
Getting fucked in the ass isn't appealing in any way shape or form faggot
>>74244532
Good my little sweetie now look at the platforms of said feminist groups :))
>>
>>74244428
i dont think its a law
just some posters telling people not to do it
what you described is exactly what is going to happen
>>
>>74244555
If you don't plow submissive femboys, then you really have no right to call yourself a man.
>>
>>74243047
rap/hiphop is not masculine at all

all the lyrics are generally very infantile and selfish, based on bragging (insecure projection), lying a lot, acting like a nigger is not masculine
>>
>>74244555
not him but i'm a straight male and enjoy prostate massage
>>
BITCH IM TOM BRADY
>>
>>74244555
it might not be for you, but for some men it is. not sure why this simple fact gets you so heated. even some of the ones that are vehemently against it might enjoy it if they actually tried it considering you can stimulate your prostate through it.
>>
>>74244327
Your view of masculinity is greatly skewed. I don't know where to begin to tell you that you are wrong.

You are implying that masculinity is about being emotionless, but all evidence points to the contrary. There is an aspect of masculinity that represents stoicism and emotional discipline but this is only because the natural state of a man is to be wildly passionate. The civilised male learns to control his emotions and channel them into productive endeavours.

Creativity is not a female trait, so your claim that there would be no music without masculinity is entirely false. None of the big 5 personality traits are strictly male or female but that's not to say that some of them are skewed towards certain genders (and this is cross cultural). Women tend to be more agreeable and neurotic. Men tend to be more conscientious. Creativity/Openness is too split down the middle to be male or female.

And everyone knows what the ideal form of masculinity is because we've been told stories about heroes since we were kids. As humans, we've been telling stories and singing songs way before we knew how to write. So these classic hero myths are culminations of concentrated wisdom told in narrative form because that is how human beings remember. You remember the story of St George and the Dragon but you can't recite your country's constitution so tell me which one is more important to humanity?
>>
>>74244605
>Creativity is not a female trait
Yeah you sure are creative, cause you just pulled that out of your ass
>>
>>74244637
>That was said anywhere in there
>>>/1st grade/
>>
Anyone who doesn't think masculinity is worth it needs a month of cold showers, lifting, and keto

Seriously just give it a shot and you'll be disgusted by your old ways
>>
>>74244637
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3149680/

Fucking kill yourself. Creativity is linked to openness and there is no non trivial gender differences in openness
>>
>>74243095

t. Pitchfork reviewer
>>
>>74244605
>>74244637
This is the problem with "masculinity".

Nobody can properly define it. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what constitutes a masculine man.

Is the gangster thug masculine or is the investment banker? You'll get a different answer depending on who you ask.
>>
This is the most retarded thread I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>74244729
t. nu-male
>>
>>74244719
>Nobody can properly define it.
You mean no one has defined it to you. Perhaps you should read some Carl Jung before you make assertions like that
>>
>>74244756
People have defined it but it seems like everyone you ask has their own idea of what constitutes masculinity.

Do you have an objective definition?
>>
>>74244745
Wow, what a creative post! You really got me there, bud!
>>
File: Bono_0.jpg (31KB, 440x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bono_0.jpg
31KB, 440x345px
>tfw no feminist qt to ravage my anus with a strap on
>>
>>74244781
Bro u don't want it
>>
>>74244719
>>74244761
Both the thug and banker showing the same masculine traits because both are, or atleast attempting to, climb their respective dominance hierarchies to achieve power and status. In the broadests, most encompassing terms, masculinity is what makes you take part in and uphold the dominance hierarchy. This isn't strictly a social construct, because the biological systems that govern this behaviour are shared with even lobsters. The nature of your specific hierarchy you wish to climb is socially constructed, hence we have both the thug and banker each exhibiting masculinity.
>>
>>74244798
Maybe the banker goes home and get's pegged by his dominant wife or he pays hookers to whip and humiliate him (like a lot of rich guys seem to do).

Maybe the thug is really deeply insecure and afraid so he puts on a tough facade.
>>
>>74244492
>Im bi lol
FILTHY, DUMB, DIRTY BISCUM
>>
>>74244837
What does that have to do with what I said? Are they still earning money and respect? The only people who make those distinctions are the ones who are in direct competition with them for their positions in the hierarchy. Getting pegged or being insecure has no bearing in their ability to climb unless they were competing in feats of heterosexual prowess or bravery
>>
>>74244492
>im bi

You people are dirty animals just as much as homos are desu.
>>
>>74243176
Thinking you're a girl in a man's body is pretty delusional if you ask me
>>
>>74244876
So now you're claiming that you get fucked in the ass and still be masculine?

Fuck off nu-male.
>>
>>74243047
Wtf hip hop ..... Not very masculine ...
>>
>>74243047
>what is recolonization
if you're so strong, just carve out a space for yourself
>>
>>74244921
>study hard
>be disciplined
>delay gratification
>save up
>aggressively chase your goals
>become wealthy
>get a nice house
>good wife and kids
>not a man though because he likes his wife to peg him

I'm not endorsing pegging but I'm also not saying Bill Gates is unworthy of respect and admiration because he's short
>>
>>74244950
Getting fucked in the ass is gay, yes. Thank you for doing all the heavy lifting
>>
why is this thread still up? MODS FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>74244921
if you see a hairy buff dude on the street, you might consider him masculine. but after you hear he is gay and gets penis in butt its suddenly not masculine anymore?
>>
>>74244950
t. nu-male
>>
>>74244950
>not a man though because he likes his wife to peg him

That is correct.
>>
>>74245026
See what I mean? Nobody can properly define masculinity.

There are people on this board right now who think that literal faggots are masculine.
>>
>>74245027
>>74244988
>>74245043
>neets questioning the masculinity of a successful investment banker

Jealously is very unmasculine, you should accept your failings without the need of putting someone down who is doing better than you
>>
>>74244998
The mods are in on it Jonny.
>>
>>74244849
>>74244890
how comes bi insults are always so void of creativity? literally all of them boil down to "hurr durr whore". step it up straight people.
>>
>>74245065
>blanket ad-homing generalizing mixed with projecting
>banker is the example
Feeling an F- on this
>>
>>74245065
>I get fucked in the ass and swallow cum but I'm still masculine because of my bank balance

That's not how it works nu-male.
>>
>>74245084
>how comes bi insults
>step it up straight people.
What did it meant by this
>>
>>74245091
because getting called a nu-male isn't equally a blanket ad hominem? Its concerning how the irony went over your head

>>74245095
>swallowing cum
First of all, why are you projecting?
And secondly, why don't you please tell me the intricacies of masculinity and refute me?
>>
>>74245065
t. faggot
>>
>>74245140
>I called you that
No but you seem hurt by it regardless . Wasn't even the topic at hand
>>74245140
>Too fucking dumb to think of their own shit
S
A
D E B T
>>
>>74245140
>the intricacies of masculinity
Not getting fucked in the ass is pretty high on the list of requirements for being masculine, nu-male.
>>
>>74245167
>concering yourself with that someone does with their wife

Women literally do this because they have nothing better to do, nu-male.
>>
>>74245195
>wife
You're the wife in the relationship, nu-male.
>>
>>74243099
Have listened to hip-hop my whole life, and now make it. Would love to hear where your "sources" for this because, although you'll say it when we're done talking, you were at no point during this conversation 'just joking'.
>>
>>74245205
I'm not the banker in this hypothetical scenario, I don't know why you keep assuming I'm the one who likes getting ass fucked
>>
>you're a nu-male
>no you're a nu-male!
Quality thread people
>>
>>74243150
The minority who blames his short comings on color says
>>
>>74245104
i suppose you think this is a burn of some sort
>>
>>74245229
I was asking for a clarification you inferring fucktard
>>
>>74245246
lol, you posted a meme and thats all
kys
>>
File: 1500507345338.jpg (41KB, 512x409px) Image search: [Google]
1500507345338.jpg
41KB, 512x409px
>>74245214
It's basically a standard /metal/ thread.
>>
>>74245297
Please point as to where I did that friendo
>>
>>74245084
>implying i'm straight
>>
>>74245084
Bi guy here, it's not the fact that you're bi, you just come off as a little faggot bitch
>>
>>74245340
DING
DING
DING
>>
I don't know why any of you give a shit about the way people you don't know live their lives.

Life's better
>>
>>74245379
Tell that to the social engineers plox
>>
File: 04_TSOY.jpg (160KB, 898x1154px) Image search: [Google]
04_TSOY.jpg
160KB, 898x1154px
>>74245311
Sure!

>>74245104
>What did it meant by this

"What Did He Mean By This? is a question often posted on 4chan as a form of shitposting for lines that are either simplistic in nature, or confusing to the audience, it often seeks equally satirical responses. although its posted on most 4chan boards its seen used often on /tv/, /mu/ and [s4s]."

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/what-did-he-mean-by-this
>>
>>74245444
based trips of 'I literally made you that buttblasted'
>>
File: 1427666610633.png (656KB, 606x633px) Image search: [Google]
1427666610633.png
656KB, 606x633px
>>74245476
im not the guy you were talking to originally but give yourself a pat on the back
>>
File: Sjw_3c5079_5910100[1].jpg (110KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sjw_3c5079_5910100[1].jpg
110KB, 643x960px
>uhhh you can't even define masculinity
it's the opposite of pic related
>>
File: peterson.jpg (30KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
30KB, 800x500px
>>74244605
t. jordan peterson
>>
>>74245560
>Leave trannies to me
>>
>>74243099
Gangs are the scum of the earth all they do is rape and torture women is that manly?
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.