[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Grimes still relevant? What do you expect from her next album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 10

File: ________.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
________.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Is Grimes still relevant? What do you expect from her next album?
>>
>What do you expect from her next album?
Either a glorious return to her earlier albums like Halfaxa and Art Angels or a continuation of the shit like Visions. Art Angels, and the Suicide Squad track.
>>
>>74005910
Your comment makes no sense. AA twice? BTW since when AA & Visions are shit?
>>
>>74005885
Something more in the style of her earlier albums (with a bit more industrial harshness mixed in) but with the improved sound/production quality of her more recent ones.
>>
>>74005998
Meant to say Halfaxa and Geidi Primes. And yes, Visions and AA are shit.
>>
>>74007604
lmao
>>
>>74005885
I expect shitty art pop. I hope for dark ambient/drone. Cya
>>
>>74007604
>And yes, Visions and AA are shit.
Terrible taste.
>>
>>74005885
Grimes is the Mozart of today
>>
>>74005910
this, art angels and visions are generic pop garbage
>>
>>74007929
>Terrible taste
>Stop disliking albums I like!
>>
>>74007976
>art angels
>visions
>generic
>even implying that "generic" pop is inherently bad
Holy shit, bud.
>>
>>74008098
>any redeeming characteristics of generic pop
Wew lad
>>
>>74008098
her voice is so fucking bad like most generic pip garbage, stop. she ruins any of her songs with decent production. Eight could be a 10/10 track but it immediately sinks to a 4/10 when she opens her mouth
>>
>>74008116
Madonna > your favourite artist
>>74008133
You must be at least 18 in order to use this board.
>>
>>74008163
>two terrible arguments in a row
Nice
>>
>>74008163
>being this retarded
jesus Grimes fags are disgusting
>>
File: lookatthefool.jpg (72KB, 260x310px) Image search: [Google]
lookatthefool.jpg
72KB, 260x310px
>>74008176
I wasn't aware that you were providing me with any points in which to argue against.
>>
>>74008213
Give me a possible redeeming characteristic of any pop album that sounds the same as all other Top 40 bullshit
>>
I've literally never heard of her anywhere except on /mu/. Which doesn't mean she's irrelevant, of course, but the several tracks of hers that I checked out didn't impress me much, either.
>>
>>74008249
Trevor Dunn likes Britney Spears so who am I to say he's wrong :^)
>>
>>74008266
(^;
>>
>>74005885
this cover is better than either one of the original
>>
>>74007939
This. Same sense for genius melodies.
>>
>>74008133
>her voice is so fucking bad like most generic pip garbage
That's just your plebeian taste. I wouldn't brag about that...
>>
>>74008256
>I've literally never heard of her anywhere except on /mu/.
Go outside more. And read some music press, ffs.
>>
>>74008832
>Grimes
>patrician
LOL, imagine believing this
>>
>>74008133
>most generic pip garbage
How many 'pips' do you know desu? Pray tell, what makes someone a "pip"?
>>
>>74008205
Lol seems that Madonna comment must have really hit home with you...
>>
>>74009693
That's actually true. She's not for the plebs, that's for sure. Her popularity is limited (no overexposure), her music is acclaimed, she does almost everything in her music, her music is innovative and people with good taste like her. So, she's patrician.
>>
>>74008249
The fact that the existence of legitimately great poppy albums like Art Angels and Visions pisses assholes like you off so much. What more redeeming characteristic could something have?
>>
>>74008256
>I've literally never heard of her anywhere except on /mu/.
Where else do you go for music?
>>
>>74009978
>Her popularity is limited
>has been on Billboard 200 twice
lmao. Also, how is Grimes innovative? And don't give me the pasta answer.
>>
>>74009693
>pleb/patrician actually meaning something regarding taste in art
>>
>>74010019
So then Art Angels and Visions sound the same as all other Top 40 bullshit? Ok.
>>
>>74010048
>has been on Billboard 200 twice
Did you see what place in Billboard 200?
Plenty of artists considered patricians charted way higher than her. e.g. Bjork sold millions of albums.
>>
>>74009978
>she's patrician.
see
>>74010076
If you actually believe Grimes music is as good as you say, you wouldn't be demeaning it by calling it "patrician".
>>
>>74008832
>pleb/patrician actually meaning something regarding taste in art

>>74010086
Bjork's albums outside of here experimental stuff in the last few years aren't patrician enough, and she sold those two off the strength of her already present popularity.
>>
>>74010080
>sound the same as all other Top 40 bullshit?
Define "Top 40 bullshit".
>>
>>74010048
>Also, how is Grimes innovative?
She is innovative, like it or not. The proof is in the pudding: her actual music. Listen to it carefully.
>So then Art Angels and Visions sound the same as all other Top 40 bullshit?
They don't. These albums are unique and truly great.
>>
>>74010086
>patricians
see
>>74010107
It's time for /mu's moronic pleg vs. patrician music meme to die.
>>
>>74010131
I asked for a redeeming quality of an album that sounds the same as contemporary radio pop, and you said that Art Angels and Visions have one. Think about what that means. Do Art Angels and Visions sound the same as the synthpop/bubblegum pop/dance-pop that's currently ruling the charts?

>>74010107
"patrician" effectively means "music I like", at least that's how CLT used it, and he's considered the coiner of the term on here.
>>
>>74010138
>like it or not
Is that an admission of "I don't have any answers to give you"? Give actual ways in which Grimes is innovative or stop talking about it. You have the burden of proof.
>>
>>74010109
Patrician is a very blurry term. A lot of stuff considered patrician sounds like crap. /mu/ seem to put this label on anything that sounds inaccessible. Is really some noise artist patrician? I highly doubt it. Meanwhile some people say Grimes is not patrician just because her music is catchy as fuck. Like patricians aren't allowed to enjoy melodies.
>>
>>74010109
>LOL, imagine believing this
I don't need to "imagine" it, because it's true. And has been recognized as such by smart people for hundreds of years. Case in point:
>The golden mean, the truth, is no longer recognized or valued. To win applause one must write stuff so simple that a coachman might sing it, or so incomprehensible that it pleases simply because no sensible man can comprehend it.
— Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, writing to his father in 1782

What's it feel like being persoanlly BTFO'd by Mozart from beyond the fucking grave?
>>
>>74010109
>aren't patrician enough
see
>>74010218
>>
>>74009978
>her popularity is limited
>>74009110
>Go outside more
anything to prove a point huh you retarded Grimes fucks
>>
>>74010200
>A lot of stuff considered patrician sounds like crap.
I think you're getting it
>Is really some noise artist patrician
yes

>>74010218
>>74010240
see the second point of
>>74010168
>>
>>74010168
>I asked for a redeeming quality of an album that sounds the same as contemporary radio pop, and you said that Art Angels and Visions have one.
They do: they're both filled with legitimately great music.
>>
>>74010331
And so Art Angels and Visions sound the same as contemporary radio pop? That's what's your suggesting by answering my question with those albums.
>>
>>74010168
>Do Art Angels and Visions sound the same as the synthpop/bubblegum pop/dance-pop that's currently ruling the charts?
Obviously not since both of those albums are years old.
>>
>>74010341
*what you're
>>
>>74010350
Fine, my mistake. Did they sound like the pop ruling the charts at the time?
>>
>>74010168
>"patrician" effectively means "music I like"
Only if you're an elitist retarded asshole desu. There's plenty of "music I like". You know what I call it? Music that I like. Because I am not an elitist retarded asshole.
>>
>>74010383
That sure is a lot of insults, anon. Seems like maybe a real argument would get your point across.
>>
>>74010194
>Give actual ways in which Grimes is innovative
Here's one for you - she melds 21st century contemporary dance beats and electronic instrumentation with 12th century contrapuntal voice-leading.
>>
>>74010200
>Patrician is a very blurry term.
see
>>74010218
There's an actual reason why Mozart has the reputation he has - even today.
>>
>>74010460
Source and definition, please. I know that there's an anon who posted that, and I'd like to make sure that you know what that is without just going with what he says.
>>
>>74010272
see
>>74010042
And at least attempt to answer the question this time.
>>
>>74010485
see the second point of
>>74010168
>>
>>74010321
>see the second point of
I did. See >>74010383
>>
>>74010528
I did, see
>>74010403

patrician is a meme, there's no greater depth than that
>>
>>74010341
>And so Art Angels and Visions sound the same as contemporary radio pop?
What do you think constitutes "contemporary radio pop"? Name specific songs on albums. Otherwise your point is moot because a comparison between one specific thing requires another specific thing with which to compare it.
>>
>>74010588
Any of these songs constitute contemporary radio pop:
http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2015-11-07
>>
>>74010403
>Seems like maybe a real argument would get your point across.
Judging by your response, it did.
>>
>>74010499
I'm the same anon who originally posted it. Sucks to be you desu.
>>
>>74010665
The only point I could gather from it was "I'm mad at people because they use words I don't like on the Internet". Was that it, anon? Your unbridled rage against memesters on here seems like it might explode.
>>
>>74010520
Why are you hellbent upon casting yourself in the mold of an elitist retarded asshole?
>>
>>74010543
>patrician is a meme
Why are you perpetuating retarded memes?
>>
>>74010696
Good! That means that you should be able to give me the definition and the source for your claims even easier.

>>74010724
Why are you hellbent upon making yourself look so unhinged? It's a meme, there's nothing elitist about it.
>>
>>74010627
Lol - took you long enough.
>>
>>74010741
What's retarded about it?
>>
>>74010627
>triggered
>>
>>74010652
>Any of these songs constitute contemporary radio pop
Which songs do you think sound like songs on Art Angels and why?
>>
>>74010627
Honey, if you can't handle the bantz - you have my permission to log off.
>>
Can everyone calm down and just admit that Grims is a goblin who makes goblin music for goblins?
>>
>>74010803
I never made any claims regarding AA or Vision's similarities to contemporary radio pop, I'm asking why another anon did.
>>
GRIMES WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>>
>>74010710
>what's the matter - have I upset your delicate disposition by dismantling your retarded memes? (with Mozart's post-mortem help, I might add.)
>>
>>74010747
>give me the definition and the source
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/68940527/#68964819
Feel free to cherish it to your heart.
>>
>>74010770
Highly suspicious that the mods aren't gonna be a fan of this particular post of yours desu.
>>
>>74010935
Thank you, but I'm not sure that's what you had in mind. That's a post comparing Grimes to composers.
>>
>>74010978
Go to the examples in point #3. Again - there are no easy one-to-one examples for comparison to be had, since she isn't making straight up neo-classical music - just incorporating elements of past eras into a thoroughly contemporary sonic realms in which those things are very rarely heard. Pretty sure I posted a detailed explanation of what exactly I'm talking about when I say "contrapuntal voice-leading". I can try digging it up as well, if you like.
>>
>>74011125
Then go post somewhere else. No one forces you to post on this board or engage in discussions about music you apparently don't even like. And seemingly unironically threatening to kill people NOT EVEN INVOLVED in those discussions because you can't apparently handle being called an asshole for behaving like one doesn't win you any brownie points.
>>
>>74005910
>Either a glorious return to her earlier albums like Halfaxa
won't happen. thankfully, those are fucking awful.
>>74007976
no but i'll take generic dance pop over amateurish, aimless "dream pop" any day
>>
>>74010506
irl socialization maybe? i know the concept is foreign to Grimes cucks
>>
>>74011149
Yes, that's what I was referring to. What has Grimes done to innovate, what songs has she done it in, and can you be sure she did it on purpose? (Obviously you can't prove that last point conclusively, and it doesn't matter that much but I would be interested in an interview with her or someone else mention it)
>>
>>74011239
Absolutely. Not in terms of knowing the actual theories behind it (since she doesn't have a formal background in the history of music theory) but in terms of actively incorporating sounds in music by written by others (e.g. the 12th compser/Saint Hidlegard of Bingen) into what she's doing. Remember - most composers of ages past didn't have the luxury of extensive written analyses of specific eras of music (especially their own, since that wouldn't have been properly defined yet) to aid them in composing stylistically similar music. They'd primarily be at the mercy of learning things either by ear or through audiation vis a vis rote score memorization (many of the great classical composers started out as copyists - the precursor of the xerox machine for sheet music - in the service of other famous composers.) Which amounts to the same thing as you, me or Grimes obsessively listening to X artist's music on an iPod.
>>
>>74005885

the only time i see her hairiness is this website...so I guess so
>>
>>74011609
Degrees in music from multiple universities across several continents and 12+ years of professional classical music performance/composition/touring/etc experience. This is an anon board, so I'm afraid you'll have to take it or leave it.

>>74011630
Are gonna just continue to shitpost ITT thread or are you actually gonna start talking about music?
>>
>>74011284
FIrst of all, not meming.
No. I meant in terms of the internet. What other websites do you frequent for music recommendations/information/news? Tbh I hadn't really seen anything of her other than a few mentions of her name here or there up until last year when I officially got into her music and decided I wanted to find out more about her.
>>
>>74011806
>So you're classically trained and not a teenager?
Wish I could say the same for you desu.
>>
>>74011746
How did you get into music at the level that you have? I've always wanted to get into music that much and I don't think it's too late
>>
>>74011853
Imo it's NEVER too late.

Started singing in children's choirs/local operatta productions when I was eight, loved it, got increasingly into all other aspects of music as the years went on. Started getting paying gigs as a singer/instrumentalist when I was around 18-19, and decided to go to University (in order to find out what the things I'd been doing intuitively for years were actually called) not too long after. And, of course, starting to compose music came pretty soon after that.

But don't let any of that intimidate you. All you really need to succeed in this era of computer-aided making of music is determination to learn/create and a well-trained ear for harmony. Which is something you automatically acquire by listening to music and then attempting to imitate the sounds you here on some sort of instrument. And it doesn't have to take decades. By my best reckoning it only took Grimes around 3 years to figure out most of the basics of what she was doing.
>>
>>74011987
I guess I'm just shocked that anyone over 30 is on /mu/. What university did you go to and what process did you go through to apply? Have you released any of your compositions publicly? I doubt I'm going to start to like Grimes but now that this thread has turned to silence due to people debunking each other I figure that we might as well enjoy ourselves.
>>
>>74011853
Also, forgot to mention that being able to sightread is an absolute must if you wanna get paid for performing other people's music (how most working musicians make a living fwiw) - especially in the classical realm. However if writing/performing your own stuff is your passion, then being able to sightread is completely unnecessary.
>>
>>74012058
What practice routine do you recommend? I have an intermediate control of bass guitar and a beginning understanding of guitar and piano, and I started learning about half a year ago, do I need to learn for each instrument?
>>
>>74012010
>I guess I'm just shocked that anyone over 30 is on /mu/.
Did a google search for "Grimes discussion" about a year-and-a-half ago, and /mu popped up. Been in and out of this place ever since, for better or worse. Because - despite constant dross like this child's >>74011806 rantings - occasional golden nuggets of honest conversation between RANDOM people are to be found (like what we're having right now desu.)

>>74012010
>What university did you go to and what process did you go through to apply?
To date, two major universities (one in the U.S., one in Europe) both of which are hosts to major music conservatories and about a year's worth of private coaching for audition preparation. If performance is your game THE most important thing is the audition. Ace your performance in the audition, and it won't matter if you can barely name the notes on a treble clef (there are classes that will teach you that.) They will throw money at you to attend if they truly like what they here. And the surest way to being able to do that is by training your ear. So again, it all goes back to listening to/attempting to imitate the sounds in music that you like.

Also, formal education in this field is a want - not a need. You can totally make a living (sometimes a really really good living) doing everything intuitively. However sometimes it's nice/reassuring to actually know what the notes/chords you happen to be singing/playing are called. Especially if something isn't going right and you can't figure out why. Music theory in general is primarily a diagnostic tool - not a creative device. In fact it is the OPPOSITE of a creative device since the whole point of it is to tell you what you can/can't do.
>>
>>74012068
Aural skills training is a function of the mind. Practicing on multiple instruments is actually better for speeding it along because it helps you abstract the learning process behind training your ear (really your brain) and just specific muscle memory for a particular instrument (even a deaf person can play perfectly in tune on a piano.)

Start by finding songs you like which have the basic different intervals (eg. minor second, major second, minor third, major third, etc - there's only actually 12 of them in the entirety of western music) in particularly memorable places and start actively listening to those songs/other songs while listening to that interval. Then practice playing those intervals on whatever instruments you have, until you can immediately distinguish them from each other by sound alone. Then you'll have 2/3rds of the skills you need to be an excellent sight reader (following notes up and down in a scale is child's play if you can hear the intervals between them in your head.) Also, practice signing them in your voice (regardless of whether or not you are a "singer" since this will hasten the process exponentially.)
>>
>>74012068

Also, it's very useful if you take examples of music that you like and attempt to transcribe them by ear somehow. Eg. when I was approximately 15 I had this huge obsession with the 1970s film soundtrack recording of Jesus Christ Superstar, which has lots of jazzy variations in its instrumentation from the original cast recording or any of the published musical scores. So I spent an entire summer comprehensively going through each and every song attempting to identify each and every chord change in every single song entirely by ear (ie. trying different chord shapes/qualities until things matched) using my crappy acoustic electric guitar as a reference point. It was an incredibly painful process by the end, but 6 or so years later when I got to my first aural skills class I had better chord recognition than anyone else in my class - despite the fact that I couldn't necessarily name any of them properly (all J major chords sound the same desu) and the fact that several other people in my class had perfect pitch (something I don't have.) And it was absolutely because of what I did all those summers ago.
>>
>>74012627
One of the untold secrets about aural skills/ear training is that it actually isn't about being able to name things in a certain way. All it really comes down to is being able to recognize whether things have the same quality (eg. an A major chord and an H* major chord both sounding "major") or not. Proper naming of things is secondary.

* H is an alternate name for Bb in certain musical eras/tuning systems/parts of Europe. Hence that one Bach fugue that is based entirely on the spelling of his name (B - A - C - H aka Bb.) The cheeky bastard.
>>
>>74007976
i can't live without Butterfly. Everything can go in the trash
>>
>>74011252
>You are being hunted.
With what? An escape key?
>>
>>74012934
settle down corey
>>
this ones for grimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xKdKaAjw-o
>>
>>74012958
I fucking love that song, unironically
>>
grimes represents the self-obsessed narcissist in all of us
>>
>>74012970
4 words

get in line bitch
>>
You are a failed musician, you're 40 years old, a neckbeard, "classically-trained", creepy Grimes Stalker faggot with no life.

Dude kys
>>
>>74012836
There are no H and J chords in the western scale. Which proves that you are a delusional, revisionist, failed classically trained musician-turned- paid pajeet shill for Grimes.

Get the FUCK OFF my board!
>>
>>74013057
30s, actually. How old are you?
>>
>>74013077
you forgot to post the angry pepe image
>>
>>74013077
considering you just got banned, i wouldn't call this "your board"
>>
>>74013084
You are WAY too old to be on here dude. You are probably a child molester too.
>>
You failed at life classical trained dude.

And I'm not banned.

You attack people for having an opposing opinion and try to get them banned.

The truth is you are a failure at life and have no control over anything. Even an anonymous image board.
>>
>>74013077
>There are no H
see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BACH_motif
Although I did have my facts slightly mixed up - B natural is known as "H", whereas Bb is known as "B".

>>74013100
>You are WAY too old
Are you aware that this is a strictly 18+ site. Honestly asking desu. MANY people on here genuinely seem not to be aware of this.

>>74013129
>[you] have no control over anything. Even an anonymous image board.
Honestly not a problem for me desu since I'm not a control freak.
Unlike some, apparently.
>>
>>74013203
>Are you aware that this is a strictly 18+ site

well this anon def not over 18
>>
>>74013203
Lol you're a 30 yr old grimesfaggot

fangirling in your thirties

what a life you lived
>>
>>74013237
>fangirling in your thirties
Tbh I haven't had this much fun discovering a new (to me) artist since I first found out about Charles Ives.
>>
>>74013317
you need to get out more old guy
>>
>>74013329
What do you have against Charles Ives?
>>
>>74013203
>boasting about being 30
never understood this. are you proud of it? quite frankly, no one gives a fuck how old you are, this isn't reddit where you get reddit internet points for bragging about irrelevant shit. sad baka desu
>>
>>74013365
>never understood this.
You will. Once you're an adult too.
>>
G'night, all. I'm tuckered out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UH0LdVPtOk
>>
>>74005885

I preffer d'eon tbfh
>>
>>74013550
only d'eon would say something like that
>>
>still relevant
no, her sound is stale, bordering on parody now

>what do you expect from her next album?
corporate sellout by the numbers pop like medieval warfare, kill v maim etc
>>
grimes makes mediocre music and has the most pretentious, autistic fanbase i've ever seen
>>
>>74005885
More garbagio
>>
>>74014113
THIS
>>
more garbage, now get the fuck off my board and go to /lgbt/ you faggot
>>
if you like grimes get off my board

fucking cucks
>>
Why don't you go masturbate to her heroine addict looking ass?
>>
>>74010460
Are you fucking retarded? No she doesnt
>>
>>74009978
she makes noise on a computer holy fuck that's amazing
>>
die
>>
>>74014086

Palinopsia is a masterpiece u shit.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>74005885
Hoping for more ethereal wave. Wasn't a fan of AA
>>
i hope our grimey is sleeping well
>>
>>74014224
no u
>>
File: lz.jpg (178KB, 867x536px) Image search: [Google]
lz.jpg
178KB, 867x536px
>>74014576
she's stressed, can't sleep
>>
>>74014599
Holy fucking shit cease your faggotry
>>
>>74014599
is grimes part of this "beta uprising" i keep hearing about?
>>
File: 14835887955850.jpg (57KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
14835887955850.jpg
57KB, 1080x810px
>>74014599
i want claire to calm down and hug her and tell that everything will be fine while i'm with her
>>
>>74014622
It would appear so. If so the betas will fail miserably like always
>>
>>74014626
We are reaching beta male levels that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>74014626
seek help you fucking creep
>>
>>74014576
Have you considered seeking psychological counseling?
>>
>>74014633
>>74014622
>>74014630
>>74014597

fuck off to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>74014616
You're stressing grimes out, she's like a scared wet cat !

Please she needs our support, she's not like the patriarchy!
>>
>>74014671
nobody needs your support you crazy fucking psycho
>>
File: vgrim.jpg (189KB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
vgrim.jpg
189KB, 663x489px
>>74014679
you would make her angry with these negative comments, she does not approve

delet immediately!
>>
>>74014671
If this isn't just low quality bait like I think it is you are one sick fuck and should be institutionalized
>>
>>74014698
seek help soon

i can't reason with a lost cause like you
>>
>>74014698
I don't think I've ever seen an uglier kretin in my life
>>
File: tbr_port12.jpg (502KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tbr_port12.jpg
502KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>74011270
Halfaxa is her best album tho
>>
>>74014264
>No she doesnt
because you say so? where are your arguments?
>>
>>74014279
The question is: WHAT NOISES? Answer: great noises. That's amazing. And FYI she uses many other instruments, such as guitar, hardware synths, hardware samplers, bass, drums, ukulele, real violin, ehru.
>>
File: maim.jpg (54KB, 896x596px) Image search: [Google]
maim.jpg
54KB, 896x596px
>>74014705
>>74014716
rude!

i hopes ow gwimey is sweeping well
>>
OP here. Even if I find the classical music anon quite annoying (we had many conflicts before) I must admit he's done good job ITT.
>>
>>74014722
...said anon while looking in the mirror
>>
>>74015306
my lovely claire boucher
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.