[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/grimes/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 51

File: GRIMES.jpg (176KB, 1417x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GRIMES.jpg
176KB, 1417x1080px
Talk peacefully about the artist of the decade, Claire Elise Boucher aka Grimes.

>I'm in the zone of just throwing things at a wall. I'm trying to be unlimited by “this is sound of the album” or something. I'm trying to do the craziest shit I can, or just reach outside my comfort zone. I've been doing a song a day kind of thing. Like, get as far as I can on a song per day then start a new thing. Then once I have a various amount of things, then I'll go back and decide what to do with it.
>i just made the most insane song i'm so happy about it!!!

Song of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svT2miDOc4M
>>
File: grimes.png (494KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
grimes.png
494KB, 720x1280px
She's fucking ugly and her music sucks.
>>
you're insane for being so intensely intolerant of those who you disagree with.

even outside of this instance, you will viciously attack anybody who says something even remotely negative about grimes and then try to get them banned. you need to stop being so one-dimensional. there is always something to be learned from your opponent, and the second you dismiss those who you disagree with as useless garbage is the second you become an ignorant dogmatist. plugging your ears and throwing a tantrum
>>
Nice flooding
>>
File: qt.jpg (94KB, 312x444px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
94KB, 312x444px
Post cute Hayleys.
>>
>>73964802
WTF is wrong with you? Did you forget your pills?
>>
>>73964847
the second you dismiss those who you disagree with as useless garbage is the second you become an ignorant dogmatist. plugging your ears and throwing a tantrum
>>
File: 1488072258046.jpg (56KB, 940x718px) Image search: [Google]
1488072258046.jpg
56KB, 940x718px
>>73964835
go away
>>
File: 1481667022900.png (242KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1481667022900.png
242KB, 750x722px
>>73964779
first for grimes is the artist of the decade
>>
lmao the other general really just get deleted? the text was all there for a legitimate discussion it was purely the picture that warrented it being deleted?

This happens with no other artist, fucking grimesmod needs to be stopped.

>inb4 ban because of some obscure unrelated rule
>>
>>73965933
it's not the mods. it's the narcissistic grimesfag who reports anything and everything that offends him personally on the grounds of "trolling"
>>
>>73965976
it's one mod, /grimesmod/ he got recruited with the last haul and has been shitting up this place ever since, obviously the 3-4 grimes posters having been making it worse but /grimesmod/ has taken it to another level
>>
>>73965933
that was a troll thread and you know it, fucker
>>
>>73966005
was the other general that got deleted made before this one?
>>
>>73966030

well before this one by like 30 minutes, it had everything for a grimes general and was going along fine, but the OP picture was one of the shopped grimes pics so it had to be deleted cause grimesmod couldnt masturbate over the pic
>>
>>73964835
:)
>>
>>73964805
nice drowning
>>
>>73966030
it wasn't a "general"
just a weak attempt to piss off grimes fans
this kind of shit belongs to >>>/b/ and the mod did everything right
>>
>>73966020
>troll thread
see >>73965976
just because it offends your overly-sensitive personality doesn't mean it's trolling. you're just a crybaby who probably never heard the word "no" growing up
>>
>>73966091
>you're just a crybaby
and you are just a troll who failed to ruin a thread with a shopped picture
enjoy your ban, moron
>>
>>73966088
>it wasn't a "general"
>just a weak attempt to piss off grimes fans
in that case, this isn't a general either. it's just a weak attempt to piss off those who don'e like grimes. this thread pisses me off. therefore it's trolling. therefore it should be deleted.

do you see how self-absorbed and solipsistic you are? it astounds me how many times i have to say this. the board doesn't revolve around you. just because something triggers your hypersensitivity doesn't make it trolling
>>
>>73966116
and you're just a troll who succeeded in ruining a board with a shitty waifu. if i'm getting banned for something as innocuous as that, then so are you.
>>
feat: grimes
>>
the posting of grimes offends me. i realize that posting grimes isn't against the rules inherently, but since it makes me angry, it constitutes as trolling. therefore this thread should be deleted. and the grimesfag who made it should be banned.
>>
>>73966050
wow. this is disgusting
>>
>>73966151
>posts in a thread about an artist he dislikes
>doesn't know how to use filters
>being that much retarded
>>
>>73966216
ever tried to go out?
>>
>>73966297
don't change the subject. i'm allowed to post wherever i want. that post used the exact same logic that you are using.
>>
>>73966330
see>>73966344

i just exposed how bullshit your definition of "trolling" is and now you're resorting to some kindergarten-tier ad-hominem
>>
File: 14577991006460.png (512KB, 611x609px) Image search: [Google]
14577991006460.png
512KB, 611x609px
>>73964779
LUV HER
>>
in fact, posting this>>73966330
is 1000000x more trolling than posting an ugly picture of an ugly musician
>>
>>73966344
If you don't like the thread and/or the artist then just leave. If it's still not clear for you, then you are a legit autist.
>>
>>73966422
>posting an ugly-photoshopped picture of a beautiful musician
ftfy
>>
>>73965933
>the text was all there for a legitimate discussion it was purely the picture that warrented it being deleted?
Do you think we're stupid? Posting threads with ugly trollish pictures under the guise of being legit threads is against the rules. Deal with it.
>>
>>73966460
If you don't like the people who don't like the thread and/or artist then just leave. If it's still not clear for you, then you are a legit autist.
>>
>>73966496
irrelevant opinion.
>>
>>73966050
Stop trying to mess with the Grimethreads dumbfuck. Do you think it's ok to post shitty images edited in Photoshop to be as disgusting as possible and then act like nothing happened? Who do you think you are, scumbag?
>>
>>73966460
>>73966722
continuing with your "logic."
>>
>>73966742
>Do you think it's ok to post shitty images edited in Photoshop to be as disgusting as possible and then act like nothing happened?
yes. that's the whole point of this argument. there is NOTHING wrong with doing this. it happens for EVERY SINGLE other artist on this board. see pic related. the only reason why it's causing a stir here is because grimesfags are the whiniest crybabies to ever exist.

if you don't like us making fun of your precious waifu then leave.
>>
>>73966806
>the only reason why it's causing a stir here is because grimesfags are the whiniest crybabies to ever exist.
So, you know they're offended by that and yet you're still posting it. That's TROLLING. Don't mess with the rules or the rules will hit you hard.
>if you don't like us making fun of your precious waifu then leave.
We're not going to play your game in our thread. Is it clear? Now leave.
>>
>>73966871
>unironically doing the equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and yelling "la la I can't hear you"

>acknowledging that it offends you when it shouldn't means that you're purposely offending them
Just because people don't cater to your childish wants does not make them trolls
>>
>>73966806
>it happens for EVERY SINGLE other artist on this board. see pic related.
That pic related is actually funny. Unlike that grotesque and disgusting edited picture that you claim there's nothing wrong with it. Actually your dirty mind is wrong on every level.
>>
>>73966909
why are you here?
>>
>>73966739
lame comment.
>>
>>73966871
>So, you know they're offended by that and yet you're still posting it
there is a difference between posting something for the sole purpose of getting a reaction and posting something for another purpose but knowing that a reaction will come as a consequence.

grimes is bad. i'm saying that because i believe it. even though i know you're going to go into full rage mode because i said it, that's not the reason why i said it. that isn't trolling. that's just you once again, expecting the world to cater to your over-sensitivity
>>
>>73966909
Even the mods were offended by your paper thin trolling. Don't talk about childish wants when you're whining ITT that mods btfo your shitty thread. Accept the reality like a man.
>>
>>73966116
>enjoy your ban, moron
oh look another grimesfag treating the mods like their his own personal little police force

can't really blame him tho because the mods literally fucking are
>>
>>73966914
>That pic related is actually funny. Unlike that grotesque and disgusting edited picture
O P I N I O N
>>
>>73966944
>there is a difference between posting something for the sole purpose of getting a reaction and posting something for another purpose but knowing that a reaction will come as a consequence.
Explain that to mods. Trolling is trolling, no matter how you spin it. That thread has zero reasons to exist.
>grimes is bad. i'm saying that because i believe it.
Whatever floats your boat. It doesn't affect me at all. This is not trolling. That thread was trolling.
>>
>>73966945
>doesn't have an argument so he just makes shit up and insults me
Lol

>>73966914
The grimes pictures are funny though, it's the same principle. X is short so photoshopping him to look really short is funny. Grimes is ugly so photoshopping her to look really ugly is funny. What's the difference other than that Grimes is too important to you
>>
>>73966952
this. that picture of nazi grimes is actually extremely accurate. this has become a dictatorship.

grimes makes terrible music. (inb4 ban)
>>
>>73966967
Common sense opinion
>>
>>73966005
>he got recruited
Fyi mods aren't recruited. Janitors are. And janitors only have limited powers (e.g. they can't ban people.) Given how much of a tizzy you guys get up to any time something happens here administratively that you don't like (e.g. your thread gets deleted because the OP was an eyesore in comparison to another thread on the same topic also currently in catalog) I'd expect know more about how this place works...

Believe it or not, this site actively encourages the contribution of quality content. If you're gonna start a thread that purposefully doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, don't be surprised or outraged if it gets upstaged by one that does. What else would you expect?
>>
>>73966944
>>73966967
>>73966981
>>73966984

you belong to >>>/b/
>>
>>73966975
>Explain that to mods
That's what he's doing

>trolling is trolling, no matter how you spin it
You realize that you're doing the equivalent of a judge, after being told that a defendant committed manslaughter, saying "first degree murder is first degree murder, no matter how you spin it", and then sentencing the defendant to death. Please think before you post.
>>
>>73966987
>my opinion is more right than yours
when are you going to get over yourself?
>>
>>73967000
you belong to >>>/b/
>>
>>73966995
>threads should be aesthetically pleasing
That's subjective. Imagine if there was a rule for "you must post good music", can you imagine how stupid that would be?

>>73967000
>no argument
>>
>>73966975
>That thread has zero reasons to exist
oh wowee

these fucking generals have zero, Z E R O reason to exist. they're fucking asinine, theres never any relevant discussion, and grimes hasnt even released an album in TWO FUCKING YEARS. You faggots literally sit around and talk about her fucking instagram posts. This is all disregarding the fact that despite your insistence on these generals having a place on this board (which they dont, never have, and never will) still allow the fucking grimes discussion to overflow and STILL make other fucking dumbass threads to talk about grimes DESPITE THERE BEING A SPECIFIC RULE ON 4CHAN FORBIDDING DUPLICATE TOPICS. of course the mods never delete those threads because they've very much decided to pick a side.
>>
Is posting John Lennon's absolute madman photoshopped pic allowed, grimes police force?
>>
>>73967033
>no u
oh wow
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (372KB, 645x626px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
372KB, 645x626px
it's my personal opinion that the musical artist grimes is unspeakably hideous.
>>
>>73967052
see
>>73967000
>>
>>73967087
then why are you posting in a grimes thread?
also
>not discussing music on /mu/
>not being nice to grimes
>>
>>73967076
>no u to an already baseless shitpost that had nothing to do with the discussion in the thread
oh wow indeed. maybe next time i'll try responding with a developed argument as to why i'm posting on /mu/ rather than /b/
>>
Dumb grimesfags, thread was deleted because it was made before the old one reached bump limit, not because it was "an evil trolling thread :'(((".
I can post you a screenshot if you don't believe it
>>
>>73967102
>someone making actual discussion belongs on /b/ but one person repeatedly responding with the same thing does not
inb4 you belong to /b/
>>
>>73966981
>Grimes is ugly so photoshopping her to look really ugly is funny.
Nice try. Funny for you, haters.
>>
>>73967129
Mate I've seen this before. I made a thread after the previous one hit bump limit, it was first, yet I still got hit with a warning for duplicate topics. Either way, kpop does the same thing and they never get threads taken down, especially if the thread is still alive and the old one hits bump limit
>>
>>73967122
>not discussing music on /mu/
every time somebody comes into these threads and accuses you of this you fall back on
>grimes is a musician and you're allowed to discuss musicians on mu.
but as soon as somebody flips it the other way, you'll attack them with the exact same argument that you've dodged time and time again.

you are the biggest hypocrite that i've ever met and this level of cognitive dissonance should be examined by a therapist
>>
>>73967129
>I can post you a screenshot if you don't believe it
do this pls
>>
>>73966995
This. There's a rule about quality content. Posting a shitty picture meant to defame her + copying the intro text from a legit thread is not quality content. It's lame trolling. That hater may whine the whole year, he's still wrong.
>>
>>73967048
>That's subjective.
It ABSOLUTELY IS. It's also right in the site-wide rules #6 to be exact):
>The QUALITY of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-QUALITY images and informative comments.

What does "quality" really mean? Whatever the hell mods/janitors want it to. And how can you/I tell what that is? By observing what they do/don't delete.

Don't like this policy? (can't say I'm a huge fan myself given how things like KPop seem to have a free pass regarding e.g. the "informative content" clause, but I can live with it.) Go to a different site that doesn't work this way. Or start your own. I've been seriously considering the latter for quite some time now desu.
>>
Ever notice how everyone who dislikes Grimes only ever mentions her appearance and never criticise the music
Really makes you think

Case in point >>73967087
>>
>>73967181
The text says only about posting a new thread before the previous one reached bump limit and doesn't mention word "trolling" at all which proves once again this person (>>73966694 >>73966020 >>73966088) is delusional and needs to understand rules don't revolve around him and his personal wishes.
>>
>>73967052
>these fucking generals have zero, Z E R O reason to exist. they're fucking asinine, theres never any relevant discussion, and grimes hasnt even released an album in TWO FUCKING YEARS.
Boo hoo, and you're still (shit)posting in them! If they have zero reasons to exist why do you contribute here with your idiocy? Gotcha!
Not an album in 2 years? The Beatles didn't make an album since late 60s and they're still very discussed.
Hey triggered dumbass, filter these threads and get a life.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-16-22-56-09.png (600KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-16-22-56-09.png
600KB, 1440x2560px
>>73967349
Here
>>
>>73967268
I'm talking about the aesthetic quality of the post, which is subjective. The actual quality of discussion can be measured. There is no rule that aesthetic quality is required in posts, since that's subjective. The mods have never banned a thread because they thought the image looked bad until grimesthreads, which only goes to prove their corruption

>>73967214
But posting a shitty picture meant to improve her image with the same copy-pasted text is quality? This is some next-level denial.
>>
File: 154904832.jpg (260KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
154904832.jpg
260KB, 1024x691px
>>73967214
>defame
we talked about why posting an ugly picture of grimes on 4chan can never be considered defamation like two days ago. you are so immature and ignorant that you completely block out any information or stimulus that doesn't uphold your delusional view of the world. you are actually no different than pic related.

and since this comment is also going to be damaging to your fragile ego, i'm sure you'll conveniently repress this as well.

blindest is he who does not wish to see. and you anon, are blinder than a bat.
>>
>>73966050
>well before this one by like 30 minutes
Bad timing for your shitty trolling thread. You posted it too soon; the other one didn't even reach the bump limit at that time. You're not only dumb but you also brag about it.
>>
>>73967362
>saying that a thread has no purpose to exist in that thread counts as contributing to their lack of purpose, even though you're at least trying to change something
Wowie
>>
>>73967427
See
>>73967162
If the thread is still active after the thread hits bump limit then it is breaking no rules at the time
>>
>>73967422
This so much, this guys keeps repeating same comments and arguments day after day although being proven wrong on them so many times. This thing about defamation is an excellent example of that, he's still wrongly using it like a deluded autist.
>>
File: 1487027682933.png (466KB, 629x915px) Image search: [Google]
1487027682933.png
466KB, 629x915px
END OF ARGUMENT. >>73967368

people are allowed to post ugly pics of grimes all thy want. they just can't have more than one thread about it at the same time.
>>
>>73967349
>>73967368
"anti-trolling" grimesfags officially BTFO'd
>>
>>73967484
But threads with ugly pics that were put after the previous general died have also been deleted with the same justification. I think the justification might just be fake
>>
>>73967052
>of course the mods never delete those threads because they've very much decided to pick a side.
WTF are you talking about? They deleted plenty of side threads from both camps (haters and fans).

FILTER HER THREADS, YOU DIP, AND STOP WHINING.
>>
>>73967214
Geez when did people on 4chan become such pussies? This is becoming pretty lame.
>>73967306
They do criticize her music, it's usually rebuttal-ed with "WELL THEN ANON YOU DO NOT GET IT."
>>
>>73967512
>have also been deleted with the same justification
that's because this thread was made as soon as the previous one hit bump limit. either those threads were made before the previous one hit bump limit, or after this one was made.
>>
>>73967494
>using a retarded meme term like 'grimesfags' unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26KB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26KB, 395x313px
stop arguing. op said to be peaceful
>>
>>73967087
i just hate her
>>
>>73967422
You post a lot of crap whining like a crybaby. YOU ARE STILL WRONG. Period.
>>
>>73967584
>he concentrates on 'grimesfag' part of my post because he can't refute the content of my post

you're pathetic, classic music faggot

just leave /mu/ already
>>
>>73967368
thread/

RIP crybaby anon
>>
>>73967368
You troll were BTFO by mods. Justice has been served. May your shitty thread burn in hell.
>>
>>73967584
>getting offended over a decade old meme

I'd call you a newfag now, but you'd probably be very confused by the meaning of that term so I'll spare you this time.
>>
>>73967605
>oh look, he repressed and ignored another thing that could potentially undermine his ego
blindest is he who does not wish to see. and you anon, are blinder than a bat.
>>
>>73967605
The most mature argument ever written on this site. I'll screencap this and print it and frame it.
>>
>>73967466
>although being proven wrong on them so many times
Proven wrong by whom? You silly haters? HA HA HA HA HA HA!
>>
>>73967577
Maybe it was a one time thing, but it was definitely before the new one and after the old one. I'll try again next time
>>
>>73967368
thread is over after this post
>>
>>73967619
>classic music faggot
you're confusing me with someone

>shitposts in a thread of the artist that he dislikes
>does it EVERY DAY during a WHOLE SUMMER
>calls someone pathetic
well, i thought you are already aware that the most pathetic person in the world right now is YOU
>>
>>73967653
>You troll were BTFO by mods
???
i can't believe this. you are literally responding to a screencap that proves that anon wasn't banned for being a "troll"

yet you still insist that he was banned for being a troll, and that justice was somehow involved in this..

this guy is right anon>>73967422
you just plug your ears and close your eyes to the truth whenever the truth is inconvenient. i can't believe anyone could be this delusional
>>
>>73967484
>people are allowed to post ugly pics of grimes all thy want.
You wish. Cross the line and the hammer ban will hit you in the face.
>>
>>73967744
>brings up an argument that he also falls under in order to avoid admitting to being pathetic
Kek
>>
>>73967671
>blindest is he who does not wish to see. and you anon, are blinder than a bat.
WTF are you even talking about, dip? Are you insane?
>>
File: 1466554030009.jpg (149KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1466554030009.jpg
149KB, 800x533px
>>73967590
>>
>>73967605
>>73967734

There is no chance in universe these posts are being writtenby a person over the age of 15. Typical example of a puberty-driven kid whose main goal is to "serve le online justice!!!" and who is proud of "slaying that other noob ha ha ha!!!"
>>
>>73967780
how exactly?
>>
>>73967763
>the hammer ban will hit you in the face.
there's only one kind of hammer that will ever be relevant in these threads. you know what i'm talking about.
>>
>>73967806
this.
>>
>>73967822
You criticized someone for posting in the same thread for every day for the whole summer. You have done the same. And don't say that it matters that he dislikes the artist, since this thread is for discussion of Grimes, not praise.
>>
>>73967788
>WTF are you even talking about, dip?
there he goes again.
>>
>>73967754
>i can't believe this. you are literally responding to a screencap that proves that anon wasn't banned for being a "troll"
He attempted to troll /mu/ and he got his dumb thread deleted. The official reason is irrelevant now, the result matters: his thread was sent to hell. It like trying to piss off a fighter and instead getting a punch in the face you get a baseball bat in the head. Either way, the result is disastrous to you.
>>
>>73967744
Nice straw man
>>
>>73967888
>the official reason is irrelevant
But the topic of discussion this whole time has been about the official reason. You can't just change the topic because you were wrong, friendo.
>>
>>73967888
>ignoring the truth because it's inconvenient AGAIN
>>
File: catgrim.jpg (546KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
catgrim.jpg
546KB, 1080x1349px
peaceful greetings friendos
>>
>>73967888
>The official reason is irrelevant now
This remark is pretty much in contrast with what you grimesfags have been blabbing om about over the last few weeks, how posting ugly pictures of an artist is trolling and a bannable offense and what not. And now it doesn't matter?
Go make now a new general about Grimes with a beautiful photo and it will be sent to hell because of flooding just like that one - the official reason is important.
>>
>>73967888
>The official reason is irrelevant now
are you retarded? why can't you just admit that you were wrong and move on with your life? you're actually coming off as a psychopath right now
>>
>>73967888
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms
>>
>>73967908
Whatever that troll is trying to do, he will FAIL. The mods aren't stupid, they can see clearly his shitposting attempts. I'll do the right thing every single time when I'll see his "masterpieces".
>>
>>73967980
How about: go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1500204992001.jpg (148KB, 940x691px) Image search: [Google]
1500204992001.jpg
148KB, 940x691px
>>73968009
please keep on topic of posting powerful friendly images of our grimey

she's so kawai and good at the musack
>>
>>73967378
>There is no rule that aesthetic quality is required in posts,
Again, rule #6:
>Contributors are encouraged to provide HIGH-QUALITY images and informative comments.
There is no minimum dimensions requirement for pictures on /mu (nor any other 4chan board except for /hr.) So what does "high-quaity" mean? Whatever janitors/mods subjectively want it to. It's a moderation loophole.

Don't like it? Come up with your own rules on your own site.
>>
>>73968009
See
>>73968008
and have a good read
>>
>>73968071
Prove to me that they mean aesthetically when they say high-quality, since they've never done that in the past except for grimesthreads
>>
>>73967972
>posting ugly pictures of an artist is trolling and a bannable offense
And it is. But that doesn't mean the rules are enforced every time. So, it's nice to see that troll being btfo for a different reason. Either way, he lost.
>>
>>73967422
>we talked about why posting an ugly picture of grimes on 4chan can never be considered defamation like two days ago.
Why do you spend days on end NOT talking about music on a music discussion board?
>>
>>73968009
>Whatever that troll is trying to do, he will FAIL
he won't fail if he makes the next grimes general after this one hits bump limit before you do. do you know why? it's because as >>73967368
proved, the thread only got deleted because it was a duplicate. not because he was some evil troll who deserved justice.

please ignore everything that i said in this post though so we can keep arguing.
>>
>>73968009
Interesting, how come those unstupid mods didn't see clear shitposting attempts here >>73826263 although grimesfags bragged in comments about reporting the thread?
>>
File: grems.jpg (404KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
grems.jpg
404KB, 1300x866px
>>73968071
sorry but you're not the arbiter of quality content, these remixes are transformative in nature

keep discussion on grimey and how kawai she is only please
>>
>>73968093
Shitty shopped pictures made especially for trolling aren't high quality content. Unless you're insane. Come on, do we really need to debate common sense things?
>>
>>73968098
see
>>73967164
>>
>>73968048
>>73968098
>trying to change the topic after clearly losing an argument
you're incorrigible
>>
>>73968135
And shitty shopped pictures (of Grimes looking attractive) that are just as trollish are?
>>
>>73968112
>he won't fail if he makes the next grimes general after this one hits bump limit before you do. do you know why? it's because as >>73967368
Even then, his thread will be deleted. But I'll make sure to post the correct thread at the right time and see that troll crying like a dipshit once again.
>>73968125
That was a loophole. Maybe there were different mods.
>>
>>73968134
what is happening with face
>>
>>73968190
That retard shopped her picture
>>
>>73968098
You are literally writing this in a general where culmination of discussion is someone posting a photo of Grimes eating spaghetti and others replyinf with "omnomnom" and "mmm tasty"
>>
File: grimlex.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grimlex.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
Go and Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites are her best songs.
>>
>>73967879
>You have done the same.
I actually haven't.
Also
>implying discussing something that you don't like for the whole summer isn't the most pathetic thing ever
>>
>>73968190
it's from pitchfork
http://pitchfork-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/content/pictureplane%20grimes_069.jpg

looks the same to me
>>
>>73968077
I think all grimesfags would benefit a lot from reading that
>>
File: Top-original, bottom-fake.png (3MB, 1300x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Top-original, bottom-fake.png
3MB, 1300x1732px
>>73968267
Check your vision
>>
>>73968134
>you're not the arbiter of quality content
Why are you repeating things I've already said ITT?

Also, why do you keep posting poorly morphed images of Grimes that make her look like Bjork?
>>
>>73968286
see
>>73967584
>>
Say what you want about Grimes haters but with them threads at least have lots of posts and some discussion, otherwise they just come to page 9 and then someone bumps them and so on.
>>
>>73968201
i like those comments
>>
>>73968322
see
>>73967619
>>
>>73968350
t. grimes hater

>Say what you want about Grimes haters but with them threads at least have lots of posts and some discussion, otherwise they just come to page 9 and then someone bumps them and so on.
better have a slow thread than the shit like this
>>
>>73968201
Anon, I wasn't directing it JUST AT (YOU). The post I responded to used 'we' - as in ALL of you spergs.

I don't care if you like/dislike Grimes. Talk about it in terms of liking/disliking MUSIC. Otherwise y'all are just a WASTE OF SPACE on this board.
>>
>>73968379
see
>>73967000
>>
>>73968395
>implying he doesn't enjoy being a keyboard warrior
>>
File: 1478033903539.jpg (400KB, 1280x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1478033903539.jpg
400KB, 1280x1708px
please stop photoshopping her pics its really mean
>>
>>73968418
see
>>73967897
>>
>>73968452
Okay, here's a non photoshopped one. Happy?
>>
>>73968310
Maybe he's an envious Bjork fanboy? Perhaps even Ricardo 2? He's pathetic.
>>
>>73968531
no, the guy with hand tattoos is Ricardo 2, we already concluded that
>>
>>73968494
That's photoshopped too. I've seen the original and it's not half as bad as this hatchet job.
>>
>>73968556
Post it then.
>>
>>73968452
yikes
>>
>>73968576
I respect Grimes too much to do that.
>>
>>73968595
is that how respect really works?
>>
>>73967565
>They deleted plenty of side threads from both camps (haters and fans).
literally never, not once. They coddle you faggots all day long and hand out 2 week bans for not enjoying grimes' music
>FILTER HER THREADS, YOU DIP, AND STOP WHINING
you faggots evade filters all day long and you know it. You never, NEVER actually stay in your containment thread. Never.
>>
>>73968251
>I haven't
Then how do you know that he has?
Also
>it's pathetic because I say so
>implying that this thread is the only one used by people that dislike grimes
>>
>>73968643
you retard, her official threads always have her name. filter them and you will not see them again. as for the other ones, they're usually deleted anyway.
>You never, NEVER actually stay in your containment thread. Never.
that's the most idiotic thing i've seen. why people should stay confined like sheep just because you say so? get the hell out of here.
>>
>>73968695
They should not make duplicate threads, yet grimesfags seem to not understand that. They also post Grimes in unrelated threads.
>>
Boring sellout bitch.
>>
I hope our Grimey is currently reading this thread
>>
>>73968720
and crying
>>
>>73968743
she's probably just bored
>>
File: deathgrips650.jpg (33KB, 620x366px) Image search: [Google]
deathgrips650.jpg
33KB, 620x366px
>Changed the entire hip hop landscape to the point that people like Danny Brown are just catching up now
>Has continued to subvert and expand hip hop into new genres
>Has ignored the bull shit music industry showing you can do what you wish without needing to suck dick if you are talented enough
>Has used the internet for self promotion in ways never before seen
>Is fantano approved
>David Bowie sited Death Grips as an inspiro for Dark Star, this is god tier.

But yeah, the girl who waited for fucking ever to put new stuff out only to have it mostly be a vanity project of bubble gum pop is tots the musician of the decade. Tots.
>>
>>73968833
Yes, she's the musician of the decade. When even Andy Morin of DG is fan of you, you know you're pretty special.

https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/69766060/#q69766122
>>
>>73968595
>it's totally shopped just I won't provide any evidence please believe me
>>
>>73968943
That's the most retarded logic I've ever seen. Is Death Grips better than Bowie since Bowie praised them?
>>
>>73968981
yes

who deleted the Stooges thread?

wtf?
>>
>>73969088
What lol
>>
File: 1485459141601.png (124KB, 197x215px) Image search: [Google]
1485459141601.png
124KB, 197x215px
>>73968576
>>
>>73969382
Kek
>>
File: 1474054789232.jpg (135KB, 398x594px) Image search: [Google]
1474054789232.jpg
135KB, 398x594px
grimes is my life
>>
>>73970211
wow, she's so beautiful
>>
>>73967422
>>73968551
>we
Who is this 'we' you keep talking about?
>>
>>73970820
his second ego. he has multiple personalities.
>>
>>73970820
The people of this general (or the people that dislike grimes here), Let's face it, it's almost always the same people.
>>
>>73971780
why do you speak on their behalf? who are you?
>or the people that dislike grimes here
oh, so there's already a fan club of haters. interesting. what stops you from liking her music?
>>
File: 1348447372669.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1348447372669.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
I like to listen to Grimes's music while I'm working in my alchemy lab. Her voice oscillates the Æther in ways beneficial to the production of my elixirs.
>>
>>73971814
>why do you speak on their behalf?
Ask any of them if they agree with the points that you were responding to and I guarantee that they will say yes

>oh, so there's already a fan club of haters
(You)

>what stops you from liking her music?
It's boring to listen to, her voice annoys me, the lyrics are mostly shit that I'd find in my teenage sister's poetry journal, and the instrumentals are too repetitive without drawing me in. And no, I don't dislike her because she's ugly, like you faggots seem to think.
>>
File: 1455324419667.jpg (85KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455324419667.jpg
85KB, 678x1024px
>>73971943
i listen to grimes 24 hours a day (seriously)
>>
>>73971984
>It's boring to listen to, her voice annoys me, the lyrics are mostly shit that I'd find in my teenage sister's poetry journal, and the instrumentals are too repetitive without drawing me in.
fair enough. but why such a boring artist would make you want to (shit)post in her threads? i treat boring artists with indifference. why can't you do the same?
>>
>>73972121
aren't you tired of it yet? 24 hours every day is excessive.
>>
>>73972151
>but why such a boring artist would make you want to (shit)post in her threads
>why do you discuss music that you dislike on /mu/

>why can't you do the same
I would rather blow my brains out then be like you desu
>>
>>73972182
>why do you discuss music that you dislike on /mu/
hold on autist: one thing is to discuss her music once or twice if you dislike it and another thing is to post here day in day out. that's your problem. why do you insist posting your negative opinions here? what is the purpose of such futile action?
>I would rather blow my brains out then be like you desu
your choice. i don't force you.
>>
>>73968833

>as an inspiro for Dark Star
>Dark Star

Death Grips fans, everybody
>>
>>73972876
>Dark Star
Big fan, actually:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6WgWCIkH9U

Poliça was actually my intro into Grimes-like* music back in the day desu. Good times.

* 21st century synth pop dominated by heavily processed female vocals.
>>
File: grimes-art-angels.jpg (65KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-art-angels.jpg
65KB, 800x599px
Belly of the Beat is such an underrated song.

The way the black girl dances in the music video is so underrated.
>>
File: 1464825588447.png (3MB, 1980x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1464825588447.png
3MB, 1980x1308px
>>73973735
i dont like it much desu sorry
>>
>>73972509
>what is the purpose of such futile action
I enjoy discussion on music
>>
>>73968416
>>73970820
when i said we i meant myself and the anon to whom i was responding. i don't see how that was so confusing
>>
Have literally never heard of this artist ever lol
>>
>>73964779
see I could let these threads go if it weren't for the artist of the decade shit. she isnt even top 100. there are people who do her shit sound better than her. hell some washed up tranny plays better than her.
>>
File: 1478115381989.jpg (64KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1478115381989.jpg
64KB, 1080x1349px
>>73974253
she is #1. stop denying it you stupid fucking hater
>>
>>73974271
she's int he wrong genre to even be considered for artist of the decade in any capacity. if its by popularity she would need to be in country or hip-hop. if its by talent she would need to be in jazz. considering she exists in none of these genre's she is /trash
>>
>>73972121
I listen to Grimes for 700 hours everyday!
>>
>>73974253
I can tell you're the kind of nitwit that goes out of their way to find things to be annoyed with.
>>
>>73974594
>he says, as he goes out of his way to get annoyed by something
>>
>>73974594
>>73974310
maybe look at the reply before being a retard?
>>
>>73974607
>goes out of his way
You posted IN the thread, dude...
>>
>>73974789
You
>typed up a post
>made sure to add an insult that only served to make you look angry
>solved the captcha
>hit post

The other anon's only addittion to his posting process was clicking on the thread. It definitely seems that you're just trying to come up with reasons to ridicule and ignore his opinions, but I shouldn't have expected anything more
>>
i love grimes
>>
>>73974839
>You
Different anon, anon. How is someone who was clearly already posting in ITT going out of their way in responding to someone else's post ITT?
>>
>>73974954
she's so naughty
>>
>>73974271
Gee, that's helpful. Great thread.
>>
Thought i'd check back after a week and a bit of no-grimes'ing to see if these threads have improved any.

Nope. Same shit. A lot of anons want to get in and check out stuff but want to honestly express their opinions, immediately get shit on by the same bunch who have wrecked these threads. The grimes obsessives/waifus.

Sorry to other anons, I love you guys who are just in here to talk about her or her music and have a good time, there are like 1-5 obsessives who are hellbent on lashing out at anyone who even remotely criticizes her work or her.

You should all be able to think whatever the hell you want.

Also, to ad, you waifu people have ruined her and her music for me. You are a caustic unwelcoming bunch and I really hope you will see the error of your ways and be more welcoming to new anons. But that won't likely happen. You are the worst type of fans.
>>
>>73976568
seriously get rid of this fucking shit right now
>>
>>73976580
No, it's a valid critique of the state of these threads. You must be one of the anons who are ruining shit for everybody.

Congrats on being so unwelcoming.
>>
fucking sellout
>>
>>73976606
it was never wanted. this doesn't benefit anyone but grimes and her bank account
>>
>>73976615
How so, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>73976635
Not wanted? Isn't that what threads and 4chan and other social sites are about? A bunch of anons coming together to talk about something?

Or did you and the other 4 or 5 waifu anons want to get a room and make your own private thread that only you guys can talk in and prattle on and on about your love for her?

She has flaws, it's okay for people to pick them out. We all have flaws.
>>
>>73976568
Most /mu/tants have moved to the various discords anyway. I don't think anyone interested in music uses /mu/ anymore
>>
>>73976657
You could be right. Haven't seen much productive in this thread, but then I haven't checked in for like a week and a half or so.

Needed a break from this chaos. These threads have become a hotbed for back and forth attacks.
>>
>>73976654
other people on /mu/ have flaws too, and now this is how they're used
>>
what a fucking hero she is
>>
>>73976568
>have ruined her and her music for me
>I can't like things if there are ANY stupid people on the internet who also like them
Lol some fan you are.
>>
why is the so much better than Bjork? tell the whole internet about because reasons out of your ass, that 4chan as a whole are saying and not just you. feel like shit for it
>>
>>73976750
No, I just mean if this is the sort of fans she attracts I want to distance myself from her whole thing.

Some of you appear to be suffering some sort of mental illness. Ie. there's no reason to lash out at someone because they think the artist you love isn't that great.
>>
>>73976606
>unwelcoming
Um, anon, see >>48186754

This is /mu - what else do you expect?
>>
i hope our grimey is sleeping well
>>
wow you're really not fit to run this website
>>
>>73976774
I expect people not to flip shit when someone says the artist they love isn't that great. Instead of immediately labelling that person a retard or telling them they are wrong if they don't think she's artist of the decade/century/millennia or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>73976774
i see anco, death grips and neutral milk hotel. we like them
>>
>>73976806
how is this even funny or entertaining for anyone else?
>>
>>73976832
So are people generally flipping shit in every other artist thread? I'm in a LOT of threads on 4chan and you'd be shocked to see how well people get along. It just seems to be these grimes threads where people are having chimp outs left and right and shit is being flung in all directions.

I don't know about you, but I don't like shit being flung in my face.
>>
>>73976845
better you than me right?
>>
>>73976858
I think you have a little on your shoulder there. Not sure you noticed. I didn't want to say anything.
>>
>>73976845
Anon these threads are shill posters who have completely fake dramas because obviously life is fucking boring and people are fucking boring. the best thing on television is news reports about murder and rape, it what gives you a motive to drink coffee and go to work and be a retard to people who actually lived through that. people are dull and want an interaction from something that hits back
>>
File: GaussianReal[1].png (10KB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
GaussianReal[1].png
10KB, 350x244px
>>73976768
>No, I just mean if this is the sort of fans she attracts
Any artist/work that successfully straddles a mainstream vs. obscure (aka indie) divide attracts these types of people at a higher rate than others because of the Law of Fan Jackassery* (see also pic related.) And somehow blaming the artist/work in question for that fact is illogical and entirely futile. If you can't stand it, tune out of her fanbase/these threads until she is better known (eg. after her next album drops.)

* http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheLawOfFanJackassery
>>
>>73976899
I guess. And you're right somewhat.
>>
>>73976886
ho ho ho
>>
>>73976928
Santa!? Is that you! SANTA I KNEW YOU WERE REAL! Did you bring us some more grimes CD's?
>>
>>73976912
this has been happening for a very long time now. i was actually happy here before
>>
>>73976959
When before?
>>
>>73976806
>>73976845
>>73976899
see
>>73976905

Barring actual Grimes-related news or forays into deeper analysis of her past music (something that I personally quite enjoy but don't really have the time/energy to embark on atm) these threads serve no actual purpose other than giving a platform for spergs to sperg out at each other. As soon as there IS something worth talking about that's Grimes music relate, these threads will immediately jump back to life. In the meantime I'd suggest generally avoiding them.
>>
>>73977012
this needs to end
>>
>>73977020
Then STOP posting. It's very simple.
>>
>>73977012
>spergs to sperg out at each other
>As soon as there IS something worth talking about that's Grimes music relate, these threads will immediately jump back to life.
> In the meantime I'd suggest generally avoiding them.

All very accurate yes. I was checking back after taking some time away from this. I was into these threads fairly regularly for months. Wasn't that bad up until say last month or so.
>>
>>73976986
we actually had some funny shitposts before twitter stole them from us, you can say them on 4chan anymore. it was really funny how they were spammed. there was life. we were sharing something before it became stolen. but now "we" have grimes posting in every thread and the culture of shills making an entire board, making music entirely about her. epic win right? an epic raid ftw.
>>
>>73977039
what's the difference between now and 1 year ago? how did you operate your business differently?
>>
>>73977054
Yeah I admit it's fun when the trolls are around and screwing around. Shitposting is okay too in my books. But yeah the super ultra mega serious grimes fans just can't have that.

I like when these threads are just chill and/or joking all the time. As you say it's more lively.

But things have turned towards a super serious must always be on topic, never stray from it or someone will report you kind of thing. That's just fucking irritating.
>>
>>73977069
I wasn't on these threads a year ago. Maybe about 3 months or 4 months I started.
>>
>>73977074
i told you it's shilling. guess who. it's not even an argument buddy
>>
>>73977088
every day is exactly the same. there used to be memes and satire about stuff we actually care about, now there's a false drama that's arrogantly and selfishly forced on us. like a forced meme. a forced fucking meme. we do not care about this stupid fucking woman, only her boyfriend and her friends do.
>>
>>73977089
Thinks so? They seem deeply offended by any contrary opinion than she's the best ever and it's obnoxious. Even I, as a fan, still dont' think that.

Don't you think SOME of these people are waifus?
>>
>>73977112
Which meme?

Memes and satire can be fun yeah.
>>
>>73977088
did you check our archive from grimes shitposting spam? it's very commonly posted from >totally not the same people
>>
>>73977133
Nope. No time unfortunately. Link?
>>
>>73968308
wow she got fat

even the original is bad
>>
>>73977118
>waifus
that's the meme buddy. that's the narrative being written down on alternative social media to be presented as mainstream social media. people are meant to use 4chan to be honest but some like to bullshit instead instead and make her seem relevant

there used to be image posting of the girl to attract compliments, but somebody must have given up on forcing that, and it became very very forced.
>>
>>73977173
Rebecca black archive works fine
>>
>>73969382
delete this offensive photoshop, you will certainly be banned for this

this is not what grimes represents
>>
>>73977193
this isn't what /mu/ represents actually
>>
File: grimes-vs-tay-tay.jpg (139KB, 634x541px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-vs-tay-tay.jpg
139KB, 634x541px
respectful greetings but i believe tay tay is more aesthetically pleasing than grimes
>>
>>73977222
hilarious. like and subscribe for more
>>
>>73977222
Grimes will never be a pop queen. She's lucky to be even near the presence of greatness.
>>
>>73976657
Is this true? I have seen a drop in quality, but I've never seen mentions of any discord channels. Which ones did /mu/tants migrate to if you happen to know?
>>
Is Grimes well known at least in Canada?
>>
Any hope of grimey releasing new album this year? She's taken time off from touring, after all..
>>
File: vmame.jpg (166KB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
vmame.jpg
166KB, 663x489px
>>73977435
NO! Stop pressuring her.
people are being mean to her and she will not do well under these stressful conditions!
>>
>>73977375
I know one girl that used to like her but now she pretends it was just an awkward phase.
>>
File: vgrim.jpg (189KB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
vgrim.jpg
189KB, 663x489px
>>73977482
Grimes is not a phase !

PLEASE, urge her to reconsider her life choices!
>>
File: benice2grimesy.png (87KB, 248x163px) Image search: [Google]
benice2grimesy.png
87KB, 248x163px
>>73977453
>>
File: grimrage.jpg (106KB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
grimrage.jpg
106KB, 663x489px
>>73977568
>>
File: benice2grimesy2.png (479KB, 611x609px) Image search: [Google]
benice2grimesy2.png
479KB, 611x609px
>>73977599
STOP DOING THAT REEEE
>>
File: reeeeee.gif (969KB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.gif
969KB, 663x489px
>>73977724
>>
>>73973260
dark star is a really good song.
>>
>>73974253
>she isnt even top 100.
YOUR irrelevant top 100
>there are people who do her shit sound better than her.
who?
>hell some washed up tranny plays better than her.
do you really play better than her? i doubt it.
>>
ugly untalented bitch
>>
File: Untitled-3.gif (704KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.gif
704KB, 500x332px
>>73977824
RUDE DESU DESU
>>
>>73976568
>being a hater undercover and pretending to be a fan
stop whining
>>
File: deeper.gif (4MB, 663x489px) Image search: [Google]
deeper.gif
4MB, 663x489px
>>73978139
>>
File: grimes-cover-tout-new.jpg (951KB, 2524x2524px) Image search: [Google]
grimes-cover-tout-new.jpg
951KB, 2524x2524px
>>73976568
How pretentious can you be, lecturing people who stay in their containment thread just having fun amongst themselves. Just fuck off, buzzkiller.
>>
File: grimes (1).jpg (180KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
grimes (1).jpg
180KB, 650x300px
>>73978270
that's peak autism I quit
>>
>>73976654
>She has flaws, it's okay for people to pick them out. We all have flaws.
but it's not ok to troll people with flauting her flaws. or even worse, to make ugly shopped pictures of her to disparage her. what happened to decency?
>>
File: 1475409425063.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475409425063.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>73978290
>>
File: hottie2.jpg (33KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
hottie2.jpg
33KB, 488x488px
>>
File: IExHMBPAq9U.jpg (60KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
IExHMBPAq9U.jpg
60KB, 500x402px
Why she looks like a boy? Not even cute btw.
>>
File: j2sw1oe.jpg (70KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
j2sw1oe.jpg
70KB, 488x488px
>>73978365
wait which one is real?
>>
>>73977054
>the culture of shills
i can assure you that nobody here gets money from her or ger agencies to shill her. keep your delusions to yourself, buddy. many people actually like her music.
>>
>>73977112
>we do not care about this stupid fucking woman
then fucking leave these threads, dip. are you held at gunpoint to visit them?
>>
>>73976845
Grimes is not an artist most people believe to be worthy of a daily.

At peak shilling there were multiple be nice to grimes threads running concurrently.

Hence the controversy over her, the board is clearly divided and some have decided to fight back
>>
>>73977276
she's the queen of art pop.
>>
>>73977435
she said a new album will most likebly be out in 2018. maybe we'll get at least one song this year.
>>
>>73978427
She is unique and talented. She does everything from concept, music production to album art and video directing 100% by herself. She deserves all the attention she can get from everybody ever heard of her and into her stuff.

>>73978426
This.
>>
>>73978136
your mother
>>
So Grimes is fucking feminist and SJW trash? At least she looks like them.
>>
File: LadyGaga1.jpg (35KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
LadyGaga1.jpg
35KB, 612x612px
>>73978440
sorry not sorry
>>
File: MTMyOTA3NzQ5NTUzMDA4NjEw.jpg (76KB, 620x846px) Image search: [Google]
MTMyOTA3NzQ5NTUzMDA4NjEw.jpg
76KB, 620x846px
>>73978444
YES NEW CONTENT CONFIRMED
>>
>>73978427
>Grimes is not an artist most people believe to be worthy of a daily.
you don't decide the worthness of an artist. many other people do.
>>
File: ogga-booga.jpg (135KB, 640x835px) Image search: [Google]
ogga-booga.jpg
135KB, 640x835px
>>73978453
she appropriates culture without any form of understanding aside from "el oh el looks cool" to the point where she has had to appologize for it, she's not a SJW
>>
>>73978453
>spewing bigoted insults
go back to /pol/
>>
>>73978458
stop photoshopping grimes
>>
>>73978477
look closely, it's not a photoshop
>>
File: go.jpg (58KB, 750x318px) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
58KB, 750x318px
>>73978449
and it's 100% mediocre and ill-informed, her videos are offensive because she doesn't understand that what she's doing is putting down women,

claims to be a feminist
>>
File: iejtioj409e.jpg (121KB, 620x846px) Image search: [Google]
iejtioj409e.jpg
121KB, 620x846px
>>73978495
please....
>>
>>73978506
/pol/ falseflagging should be a bannable offense

>>73978516
are you stupid or playing stupid
>>
New thread:
>>73978597
>>73978597
>>73978597
>>73978597
>>73978597
>>
>>73978551
not actually discussing her or her music , should be a bannable offense
>>
>>73978506
You again... Stop bullshitting.
>>
>>73978618
off topic, stop
>>
>>73978455
Lady Gaga WAS the queen of mainstream pop. She had nothing to do with art pop even if she arrogantly named one of her albums Artpop.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.