[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6435.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6435.png
48KB, 300x300px
Not sure if this is the proper place to begin this thread, but here it goes.

List the Podcast that you listen to.

I like...
Ten Minute Podcast
Tell 'Em Steve Dave
Ari Shaffir's Skeptic Tank
Monday Morning Podcast
>>
>>73763299
Bump
>>
>>73763299
The Last Podcast On The Left
Sleepycast
H3 Podcast
Schmucks podcast.

Thanks. And have funx
>>
File: 1485992873252.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485992873252.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>73763299
Rogan Experience can be fun sometimes but he often ruins it with his personality/ dumbness
>>
>>73763299
Is there are any good program for podcasts? I'm not going to use Musicbee just for podcasts because it's bloated as fuck, and Itunes is just out of the question.
>>
>>73763543
ON most phone's there's an app called Podbean that works decently.

Otheriwse soundcloud is decent too
>>
The Church of What's Happening Now
Cum Town

I also use Sam Harris' podcast for when I'm trying to sleep

>>73763543
Stitcher is the main one if you're looking for a mobile app.
>>
The first 300 RT Podcasts are great, and Internet Box as well.
>>
I cycle through about 60 different one. Usually going to the frogpants network or maximum fun for comedy stuff.

im in the middle of binging my favourite murder right now, its pretty good
>>
>>73763299
podcast threads are a lot more common on >>>/tv/
>>
>>73763360
You have the most autistic taste ever
>>
>>73764666
I'M aware.
But what else can ya do?
>>
>>73763299
Pizza Party Podcast (The Rebel Taxi One)
Podawful
Delvis and The King
The Great Albums
>>
Used to listen to beyond the darkness, but most of their guests were on Skype calls and they sound like shit. Also, some of the topics were pretty shit for like two weeks and then I gave up on listening to it.
>>
Chapo Trap House
Bodega Boys
Street Fight Radio
The Best Show
I'll See You In Hell

and my friends podcast
https://soundcloud.com/robotboombox/boomcast-at-the-movies-baby-driver
>>
>>73765209
Don't fucking advertise your friends shit here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.