[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get as buff as Trent Reznor? Serious question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: trent-reznor1.jpg (44KB, 296x355px) Image search: [Google]
trent-reznor1.jpg
44KB, 296x355px
How do I get as buff as Trent Reznor? Serious question.
>>
GOMAD
>>
Eat broccoli and lift heavy things
>>
>>73725473
If I do this, I'll just get the gut part of the picture

>>73725532
this sounds reasonable
>>
>>73725283
it's just dyl manlet gains
>>
>>73725283
Exercise
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
Is there a picture of him actually looking muscular or are we just going to pretend?
>>
make sure you eat a can of almonds every day, and make sure they're activated.
>>
I was gonna be the first reply to this thread and I was gonna say "throw a couple dogs off your balcony, you'll get buff" but I was hit with an overwhelming sense of depression and loneliness and decided not to make bitter comments on the internet when I've suffered the loss of a dog myself
>>
>>73726907

i didnt know 4chan users were actual human beings
>>
>>73726907
;_; were here for you senpai
>>
>>73725283

>go to gym
>turn on this
>https://youtu.be/erfTFe5tSWY?t=105
>just let it happen
>>
>>73727053
holy shit such a death grips rip-off
>>
>>73727053
this is the first time i've seen someone timestamp their link to a particular part of a track. this is potentially bold new territory for /mu/
>>
>>73725283
pretty sure he did roids lol. remember he was really only buff during with teeth era, when he was also at his lowest point addiction-wise
>>
>>73728321
bottomrock trent is early 2000s/ftagility-tour, he was clean and probalby the healthiest he has ever been by with teeth
>>
>>73728321
>with teeth era, when he was also at his lowest point addiction-wise
not true, the fragile was his last album while addicted
>>
>>73727112
>album released in 2007
>4 years before death grips debut mixtape
>>
>>73727138
Yeah. If only it would fucking actually take us to it. Sad!
>>
>>73728441
You recognized that obvious weak bait, yet you still chose to respond? Please reevaluate your life decisions, friend.
>>
>>73727112
kek
>>
>>73725568
sure thing, i thought it was a given that you should also lift (unless you think reznor got buff by doin' nothing).
>>
>>73728563
I was 16 and thought the metalheads literally got buff and strong because "the vibrations of the heavy music made them get bigger"
lol JUST my up senpai
>>
File: trent-reznor.jpg (16KB, 236x396px) Image search: [Google]
trent-reznor.jpg
16KB, 236x396px
>>73725568
That's what skeletons don't understand.

You need to bulk first and then cut
>>
File: 1497422212891.jpg (123KB, 1018x845px) Image search: [Google]
1497422212891.jpg
123KB, 1018x845px
>>73726156

Brian pls, we love you

dont let drugs and fried food stop you now
>>
>>73725283
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>73726156
this
>>
>>73728603
>You need to bulk first and then cut
If you're natty you'll want to bulk very slowly.
GOMAD is a meme.
>>
>>73725283

Buy a bunch of modular synthesizers
>>
> dirty bulk
> gain a lot of fat and muscle
> eat anything you want
> hit your protein intake - about 180 grams of protein
> gain insane amounts of strength
> get really fat with big arms
> realize that you made a huge mistake
> realize that you now have to starve yourself to get leaner
>>
>be suicidal
>recover
>>
File: 5da.jpg (88KB, 602x688px) Image search: [Google]
5da.jpg
88KB, 602x688px
I saw Trent Reznor at a Moog showplace in LA yesterday. He was with his wife and kids, just browsing. So when I got close enough to him to be in talking range, I said how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him for photos or anything.

He said, “Fuck man, get a life.”

I was taken aback, all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? haunted?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle and mutter "cunt" to his wife, who giggled as I left.

When I came to pay for my accessories up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen mini moogs in his massive fucking arms without paying

The girl at the counter was nice about it and professional, and was like “S-sir, you need to pay for those first.” It took three attempts on her part to say anything because of him just standing there sneering at her. At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her saying "you’re boring the shit out of me.", but eventually he turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the moog's and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence, which might mess with my recording,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word.

After she scanned each moog and handed them back and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. I have to point out his kids were wearing jackets and they were stuffed with tools. He paid the price, and then demanded the clerk throw in an extra moog for Atticus. The clerk tried to say she couldn't so he just stood there for 15 minutes blocking the line. Staring at her like she was in the wrong. Eventually she broke down and let him take one.

Before he left he turned to me and said "Nothing can stop me now."
>>
File: 1497717360204.jpg (31KB, 757x683px) Image search: [Google]
1497717360204.jpg
31KB, 757x683px
I get high whenever there is a NIN thread
>>
>>73725532
>brocolli
That's how you become an effeminate vegan
>>
>>73727053
holy shit i should of listen to year zero a lot sooner
>>
>>73725283

Okay, I know Trent personally. I don't feel comfortable sharing this as he may find out who leaked this without his permission, but I know I'm amongst trustworthy friends here who will protect me and have my back. A few years back, Trent and I, along with a small group of 6 other people did a volunteer event in which we presented a seminar/workshop for foster kids. The purpose of the event was for young adults who were separated from their parents to asks questions and receive advice from our panel about what to do after high school. Those in the panel were staying in the same hotel and thought car pooling would better since it meant less rental cars and pollution, etc. I was in the group that Trent was in. We would take turns throughout the day switching up the driver. I remember Trent was asked to drive and pick us up some food we had ordered. I decided to go with him to help her out. This is where I got to meet the real Trent Reznor. While driving towards a 4 lane intersection I noticed the stoplight coming up had gone from green to yellow. The law states that a yellow light states for caution and that all drives should begin slowly their vehicles down, prepping for stoppage. Trent however did not. He did the exact opposite. He speed right through the yellow. I was flabbergasted. I couldn't believe what I just saw. Immediately I said to him, "do you realize what you just did". He simply replied "yeah, we almost got stuck in some nasty traffic". I couldn't believe that he had the audacity to say something like that so nonchalantly. I've never seen someone break the law before and show not even the slightest bit of sympathy or remorse. After that day, I never saw him the same way nor did I want to be near him ever again.
>>
Portrait of an American family is Trent's best album by far.
>>
>>73730806
you clearly don't eat broccoli lmao

eat that shit with chicken and spinach on the daily and exercise and you'll get buff af
>>
>>73726907
Best post on here in a minute

Nice to see through all the faggotry
>>
File: 7c426e2a17633c3a375ce6bb202484b4.jpg (366KB, 806x1426px) Image search: [Google]
7c426e2a17633c3a375ce6bb202484b4.jpg
366KB, 806x1426px
>>73726907
>>
>>73731089
>you clearly don't eat broccoli lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smQi8nUM8AU

Man, they bully Trent near the end
>>
>>73731448
Me in the middle
>>
>>73731512
Don't lie, Loder.
>>
>>73727053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTnJut4Ho8Q
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm1Fe-pgVoU

Toronto 1994
A nine minute version Happiness in Slavery
and Trent picks up and throws Danny durning Down in It
>>
>>73728539
u mad fag
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.