[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i becoming a meme after unironically liking this the first listen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg (318KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg
318KB, 800x800px
Am i becoming a meme after unironically liking this the first listen?
>>
>>73469086
yeah you've done like many before you and conditioned your ears to be comfortable with listening to shit
>>
>>73469086
>falling for the all arranged sound is music meme
>falling for the "harsh noise" meme in general

another one falls
>>
no
it's just music dude
you're not a meme for liking music
yes it's seen as inaccessible but put into perspective a lot of people like noise music and this album is generally accepted as one of the most accessible noise albums

the only reason people would perceive you as a "meme" for liking this album is because of, well, people like you that perpetuate that to like a ~weird~ album, one must be a "meme"

dude come on lol
just like what you like instead of coming to /mu/ to ask if you're weird or patrician etc.
>>
>>73469594
lmao actually kys
>>
>>73469609
hello underage
>>
It's actually a pretty cool listen. Not as good as Aqua Necromancer or Door Open at 8AM, but good. Blast yr ears. Enjoy the texture.
>>
>>73469632
go back
>>
>>73469086
yes, it's one of Merzbow's weaker releases. Try some of his other stuff.
>>
>>73469639
please
>>>/b/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>73469654
>>>/r/music
>>
>>73469663
>if you're not spouting nonsense about memes like a 15 year old instead of attempting to thoroughly discuss music you're reddit!
>>
>>73469594
>>73469609
>>73469632
/mu/ in a nutshell
>>
>>73469667
>attempting to thoroughly discuss music
>just listen to whatever you want man free country XD who cares what people say

A+ conversation
>>
>A thread where harsh noise may finally be talked about unironically
>It's immediately destroyed by someone trying to start a feel-good circlejerk and a shitposter berating him
I hate you guys.
>>
>>73469703
fuck you for listening to this absolute garbage you nigger
>>
>>73469644
recommend me something then

Also stop being so obnoxious about that album. Noise wall. Big fucking deal. Don't forget to report to us your first trout mask replica listen.
>>
Listen to good music. Don't listen to /mu/
>>
>>73469681
Not him but asking "am i a meme coz i like noise" is shitposting, not a start to a conversation.
>>
>>73469737
and saying like what you like man its whatever doesn't exactly encourage a stimulating debate either
>>
>>73469752
There was no need for debate. You like an album? Cool. Good job. Don't worry about how others perceive you for liking said album.
Only a vapid faggot that cares more about his image than music would do that.
>>
>>73469116
disgusting
>>
listening to loveless drunk running home at 2 in the morning when you just got back from hanging out with your best friend the night before moving away from your hometown city of 18 years. no album will ever reach that peak for me again.
>>
>>73469752
what do you mean, we're already having an almost academic discussion.
>>
>>73469762
>There was no need for debate
theres no need for this thread either but here we all are
>>
>>73469766
think you're in the wrong thread

loveless is highly overrated btw
>>
>>73469780
now it's a loveless thread
>>
>>73469771
>>73469784

it's overrated but it's still good imho
>>
>>73469793
Just like pulse demon.
Now it's a pulse demon thread
>>
>>73469086
shitposing aside, what is some good harsh noise album? I kinda liked pic related
>>
>>73469804
listening to pulse demon running home at 2 in the morning when you just got back from hanging out with your best friend the night before moving away from your hometown city of 18 years. no album will ever reach that peak for me again.
>>
>>73469807
venerology by merzbow is good
while you were out by endo is essential, it has cute pop samples
killer bug
hanatarash
the night force
c.c.c.c.
masonna
>>
>>73469807
none
>>
anyone feel like older aphex felt like an intro to appreciating harsh noise?
>>
>>73469807
Listen to most of this post >>73469818
And also check out Merzbow's Aqua Necromancer, Door Open At 8AM, and Merzbeat

Maybe look into some Onkyo too. It's kind of like soft noise in a way.
>>
>>73469866
oh damn someone mentioning onkyo outside rym general
rare, nice anon
>>
>>73469895
Onkyo is nice. No-input Mixing Board makes my ears feel things they never have before. I don't know if it even counts as music, but if OP can dig harsh noise, they can probably appreciate onkyo too.
>>
>>73469829
what you mean, which album/song?
>>
i'm sure you didn't even listen to 1/10 of the whole album
>>
File: 551939f3c3a8c_piero_scaruffi.jpg (68KB, 626x610px) Image search: [Google]
551939f3c3a8c_piero_scaruffi.jpg
68KB, 626x610px
Sha Mo 3000 is Merzbow's best album
>>
Why do people act like enjoying harsh noise is so unimaginable? It can be extremely relaxing and cathartic to follow all the textures and movements
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.