[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Joji?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

File: Jojis pretty face.jpg (38KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jojis pretty face.jpg
38KB, 640x800px
Everyone was pretty hyped when Filthy Frank actually started publishing music in a serious light as "Joji." His stuff is pretty chill and a lot more talented than I'd assume from someone like him. He's also published a lot more "rap" pieces under Pink Omega or Pink Guy. I've almost learned a new appreciation for his P.O. stuff as well since I've been listening. Just wanted to know what you guys think about him.
>>
Edgy wanna be introverted faggot
>>
>>72971795
soundcloud-core
>>
I think you should go back to youtube comments
>>
>>72971810
>hes not really introverted LIKE ME, no one understands me. Not even you mom
>>
Too bad his awful fans will never allow him to be taken seriously.
>>
>>72971795

Funnily, his music under his own name is basic bitch soundcloud stuff, while Pink Guy/Omega is much more fun/fleshed out. I'd guess mostly because he has other people doing the production for that.

I used to love this nigga but I can't get behind his pathetically weak music career
>>
>>72971862
you somehow made an edgier post than this >>72971810 faggot
>>
I really enjoy "I Don't Need To Know" from his BOILER ROOM set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9Om83AvkY
>>
>>72971795
due to the origins of his fame he will never be taken seriously, just how it is really. even Disney stars have more credibility
>>
he's not a bad producer, if he calms down on the shitty toilet humor for a few years and lays low he might have a shot at having a legitimate music career.

I feel like he's a lot smarter than he lets on but right now his image is tainted by his LOLRANDUM XD empire that is filtyhfrank
>>
>>72971862
I'm not introverted. But lately there has been a surge of wanna be introverted because it's cool now or something. It's insane.
>>
>>72972026
yeah seriously why would anybody want to pretend to be depressed and introverted? I'd give my left nut to live like a normie
>>
his music is not good
bad band
>>
>>72971934
did i make you mad with my accurate represention of you and almost everyone else on /mu/?

Cry me a river, you're depressed you're lonely you have no gf youre introverted and shy and a misunderstood artist. Just shut the fuck up and go back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>72971795
mega good
>>
>>72971795
so fucking awkward, should stick to the reddit humor
>>
>>72972103
do you know where you are? go back to plebbit if you want to talk to normies
>>
>>72971981

I love the faggot but there's no way he should've been allowed near a boiler room stage

Who the fuck ok'd that
>>
>>72971795
Frankly, he's shit
>>
His music is if like James Blake was an even bigger faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B-wFx0aMlw
Did anyone watch this?
I thought it was actually really good.
>>
>>72973182
oh yeah it was rad as shit, i usually hate getter but this was an exception
>>
>>72972095
This trip is not good
get bent
>>
>>72972103
>drake-listening, spotify-using normalfags now believe they have a place on /mu/
>>
>>72971795
Only song of his I enjoy http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495451018931.webm
>>
>>72971820
Yeah, but he wasn't before
>>
>>72973182
I was entertained all the way through
>>
I like his pink guy stuf,his joji stuf is pretty average.
>>
>>72973449
They could have had a beautiful relationship : (
>>
>>72973449
medicine is one of my favorites.
>>
>>72971981
reminds me of coppercabs new music
>>
>>72973629
forgot link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TRBxNe6CTg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOIHNlziD2w

kek
>>
>>72973648
That was legit embarrassing, nobody like joji should be anywhere near a live venue
>>
>>72973899
not disagreeing, but ellaborate please
>>
>>72971795
FilthyFrank is the least entertaining member of his new group, the only good videos on his channel are collab-heavy and he just backpacks it. When he's on his own the (unintentional) cringe shows, you can see this in his music too.
>>
>>72974084
this

his videos are like a fucking /b/ thread
>>
>>72971981
its like every song on majestic youtube channel with some autist mumbling over it
>>
>>72973914
His serious music is very mellow, like others have said he's like a SoundCloud producer, that isn't something that translates to being great to watch live. Even his showmanship on stage is lacking but he can't really do anything about that, you're either really good in front of a crowd or you aren't and even with Pink Guy that's on a very small scale, the "pranks" he does really aren't that grand mostly with just running around like a weirdo and isn't comparable to performing a song in front of over a hundred people plus having an online audience. He should probably drop the idea of doing a serious act and treat future performances like art projects, that would suit him more especially given how well done his videos are.
>>
File: 1470211872809.jpg (11KB, 261x174px) Image search: [Google]
1470211872809.jpg
11KB, 261x174px
>>72971810
>>
>>72974384
How the fuck is this edgy?

Filthy frank fans are completely braindead
>>
>>72972026
I know a handfull that pretend to be this way. Be glad you don't know any, it's repulsive.
>>
>>72973384
they've had a place on mu since like... 2012
>>
>>72973384
>I'm superior because I download all of my death grips albums

,':^)
>>
>>72974084
>>72974121
>hate
>hate incarnate
>>
>>72971795
I actually really love Joji. Chloe Burbank is one of my most anticipated projects coming out, and I'm expecting it to be good. I prefer Joji to Pink Guy
>>
>>72971795
I enjoy the jazz hip hop sound that him and other Japanese people put out.
>>
>>72975976
yeah me too. its really cool to see someone that sporadic to actually apply themselves. i hope it pays off.
>>
>>72973182
Saw it. It's what Pink Season should have been.
George definitely fucked himself career wise by meming his shit album to #2 on the itunes chart.
>>
>>72971795
>i can b ur angle
>or ur delivery
>>
>>72972103
>projecting yourself this hard
just come out and say you are joji already
>>
>>72971927
He produces most of his pink guy stuff himself

I really like the more serious pink guy raps when he actually tries
>>
>>72971795
All I know is that this bitchass is rolling with people like Getter and Borgore now and I'm fuckin jealous.
>>
GET OUT OF MY GOD DAMN FUCKING BOARD
>>
The pink guy videos were intriguing but I'm waiting for something a bit more from him
>>
>>72971905
this
/thread
>>
>>72973182
The production value in this vid is INSANE. Really great stuff.
>>
>>72973182
I was unimpressed by this. I don't get why people are so hyped up by it.
>>
>>72982009
Have you watched the actual video instead of just listening to the music in the background?
>>
>>72982023
I did, it was clearly work of an amateur. Overuse of b roll drone shots and the cinematography had no rhyme nor reason. Just looked shaky camera footage from a crimestoppers re-enactment sketch. And why did he use so many fucking colour filters in the editing? Its the film equivalent of shitty 10 year old powerpoint presentation effects.
>>
>>72981964
It really isn't that out there. It's really just a good camera, a drone and some pretty affordable costume stuff. He probably made this for less than $1000 unless he payed every person involved a decent bit.
>>72982111
Trips don't lie.
>>
>>72972103
>calls other people insecure
>>
his stuff as joji is great, the only argumentation people have against it is that it's "just soundcloud music" while they probably have never been on it and just repeat something they read in another thread because m-muh filthy frank is for underages and they are too mature and manly to show any interest for some youtubers
>>
>>72972195
why do you think so? Boiler room has tons and tons of guests of all kinds. Its not like its some revered stage for only the most refined and exclusive acts. Boiler room isnt some industry standard. they had fuckin anklepants
>>
>>72982194

t. outraged teenage fan of joji
>>
>>72982194
nah, its because they arent fans of something they already like (his videos) so the music doesnt have the same emotional impact to them and beyond that it really is just someones bedroom soundcloud project

nothing wrong with that
>>
>>72971795
He's decent but he could be a lot better if he actually applied himself to his music, which he probably isn't going to do so long as funny internet meme videos are his main source of income.
>>
>>72982194
More like it's really plain and boring and if you didn't know him through his C-tier comedy you'd not care either
>>
>>72982253
i realized now I wrote this very badly. I mean the fans are already fans of him, so hearing his solo music is more likely to resonate with them than someone who doesnt know anyhting beforehand.
>>
>>72981200
Hello to our new janitor!
>>
>>72973182
sounds too EDM for me, but not bad
>>
>>72972103
calm down joji
>>
>>72971810
this
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.