[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE GET IT YOURE GAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 34

File: IMG_2171.jpg (163KB, 1242x1303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2171.jpg
163KB, 1242x1303px
WE GET IT YOURE GAY
>>
WE GET IT, OP. YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN GAY PEOPLE EXPRESS THEMSELVES.
>>
>>72868338
Gay or straight if you come out on stage in a black thong with some gay little guitar you're a fag. Make another Mutant already.
>>
>>72868355
>Says he supports gay people
>Gay person acts gay
>surprised
>>
>>72868368
A gay person can still be lame. Gayness doesn't shield them from criticism.
>>
>>72868380
and yet straightness does
>>
File: IMG_2126.jpg (195KB, 1359x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.jpg
195KB, 1359x960px
>>72868393
Agreed
>>
>>72868404
They each a need another 100 pounds and then they'd be Americans.
>>
>>72868368
Why is it that being sexually explicit and perverse is an acceptable stereotype (rather enforced by gay community) and why is that everyone else is expected to be okay with it? I don't mind people being gay, but just as much as I don't want to see any straight male or female being lewd in public, I don't want to see a man doing it either. Be fucking respectable. You don't have to make a statement by being a perverse lewd douchebag. It really doesn't help peoples image of the gay community.

I just keep thinking of that video of the gay Brazilian dude dancing on the subway nearly butt naked with his bumble-bee headband on in front of women and children alike and all these grown ass women cheering him on. It's fucking disgusting, stop.
>>
>>72868393
No it doesn't? Being straight does not mean you're absolutely invalidated from receiving any criticism. They're criticized just as much as anyone else for different reasons. Shut the fuck up you "victim".
>>
>>72868368
>gay people have urges to act all retarded and we should enable them

love this fucking meme, they're human beings just the same as you and me ok? they don't need pandering
>>
>>72868505
to be fair, this is his live performance, not a public space
>>
>>72868505
https://youtu.be/3adatEVSL9M
>>
>>72868539
wtf i hate gay people now
>>
>>72868533
Fair enough, fair enough.

>>72868539
Fucking degeneracy.
>>
>>72868513
Ugh, that's not what I meant anon. Do you have that terrible read comprehension? OP said:

>Gayness doesn't shield them from criticism.
>Gayness

not merely the fact of them being gay, but their gayness.

So my point was criticism of one's gayness exists but criticism of one's straightness doesn't.
>>
>>72868554
>but criticism of one's straightness doesn't.
i guess the "get a room you two" never existed right?
>>
>>72868554
My reading comprehension is perfectly fine. If we're referring to criticism of straightness, yes. That occurs too. You've never heard someone get shit on for being a straight white male? I have. Plenty of times.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170507-002035.png (449KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170507-002035.png
449KB, 1280x720px
>all the venezuelans are dying in a fight against the commie government
>this guy just keeps on being a faggot and wanting dicks in his ass
>>
>>72868559
Then there's also this.

>>72868572
Fags are self-serving and narcissistic. Always.
>>
>>72868554
>not merely the fact of them being gay but their gayness

what the fuck does that even mean? it's literally the same thing. unless you're referring to how they express their gayness. If you're doing it in an attention whoring perverse way, you aren't just gay, you're a faggot. End of story.
>>
>>72868554
you realize STRAIGHT WOMEN get called out for wearing short clothing that exposes their boobs and ass in public right?
>>
>>72868559
Yeah, that's totally the same thing as calling someone a faggot with "with some gay little guitar."

come on anon, you know that's not true.

>>72868566
>That occurs too. You've never heard someone get shit on for being a straight white male?
lol, that's an entirely different story.

>>72868589
>what the fuck does that even mean?
It's distinguishing between receiving criticism in general and receiving criticism in relation to one's gayness.
>>
>>72868606
>Yeah, that's totally the same thing as calling someone a faggot with "with some gay little guitar."
you said straightness doesn't get criticism. if you wanna go that far. straight women getting called whores and sluts is the same thing. in fact worse
>>
>>72868616
That is indirect though and not a direct statement on their straightness.
>>
>>72868630
yes it is. straight women that fuck other guys get called slutss and whores.
>>
>>72868644
No it is not, anon. That is only a statement on one's promiscuity, not directly on their straightness. Whereas calling someone a fag with a little gay guitar is.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n3qxoyaFtc1sznrz4.png (201KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n3qxoyaFtc1sznrz4.png
201KB, 380x380px
>>72868539
Disgusting
>>
>>72868660
promiscuity originates from straightness. gay culture copied from straight women.
>>
>>72868630
That wasn't even the original point you thick fuck.
What the guy said was
>Gayness doesn't shield them from criticism.
This is about general criticism about gays. You can't just be a perverted fuck and excuse yourself by saying you're gay.
>and yet straightness does
This was a strawman. It doesn't refute their point in any way and is also wrong to top it off.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>72868672
>>
>>72868684
straightness creates gayness. since gayness can not create babies
i win
>>
>>72868660
the one anon calling it a gay little guitar is just using it as a generic pejorative. what he's saying in a more crass way, is that if any person decides to perform their music wearing a thong and strumming a guitar, they are a "fag" (i'm assuming by this he means an annoying attention whore). ignoring his word choice, criticizing a person for performing in a thong isn't a statement on their gayness
>>
>>72868682
lol, YOU are the actual thick fuck. You don't even deserve a response. Go scroll up and read the post before that post. If you can't see the connection then you're denser than osmium.
>>
>>72868695
>assuming
>>
>>72868695
And that was my original point with: Why the fuck is being lewd and perverse an acceptable trait of being homosexual? THESE are the types that get called fags and faggots. These are the types that are most likely perverting the minds of children into their faggotry indoctrination. It's one thing to be eccentric and gay. It's another thing to be obtusely lewd and perverse, sexual, and openly crude with your sexuality whether you're gay or straight. It makes you a faggot. The gay community needs more class and needs to really denounce people that act like this in public, but they don't. They completely and entirely embrace it because they're not pushing for acceptance, they're pushing a political agenda, and it's one that is spiteful to and vindictive of straight culture.
>>
>>72868724
>>
>>72868672
lol m8 the reason queers are promiscuous is that men biologically want to fuck more than women.

if you want to get all /pol/ and debate that, go ahead.
>>
>>72868695
Fuck off you social sciences sounding festering bag of hot air.
>>
>>72868755
No one ever took slut from you, you just get offended when you're called a slut for being a slut. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>72868738
i'm just trying to interpret his meaning of the word fag, since he says it applies to straight and gay people
>>
>>72868763
It does for me. There's a difference between being a faggot and being gay.
>>
>>72868672
This is straight up retarded.
>>
>>72868758
i don't
>>
>>72868763
No it doesn't. A faggot is a gay man. Period.
>>
File: 1452972139834.jpg (400KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1452972139834.jpg
400KB, 1272x1152px
>waaah nobody ever told a straight person to stop being a fuckwit

jesus christ cunt
>>
>>72868763
no further interpretation is necessary unless OP is a brainlet who can't express himself properly
>>
>>72868759
nigga i'm trying to keep this thread on track. i think arca is an attention whore and i want to explain why criticizing him for it isn't "making a statement" on his gayness
>>
>>72868774
current gay culture is just the postmodern version of women.
>>
>>72868774
So are you, stop defending perversion. I'm not saying being gay is being perverted but explicitly expressing yourself sexually everywhere you go to let the world know you are gay is absolutely abhorrent. Straight people don't go around screaming about how fucking straight they are. Knock it off, it's fucking faggotry.
>>
>>72868773
Not really.
>>
File: vomit.png (464KB, 709x554px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.png
464KB, 709x554px
>>72868787
>Chrome
>>
>>72868308
>>72868355
Dude your pathological aversion to male vulnerability is the space that gay people are shoved into their whole lives, don't be a little bitch when they confront you with it.
>>
>>72868793
Agreed. Arca is just a perverted faggot. George Takei is gay. However, he did suck a dudes dick on Howard Stern or some shit so...that's pretty fucking faggy.
>>
>>72868810
>don't be a little bitch when they confront you with it.
>bitch
stop insulting straight women
>>
>>72868798
I agree with you.

Gay men pretty much turn a sexual perversion into a lifestyle.

They're damaged people.
>>
>>72868810
I don't think any male here has a problem with their vulnerabilities. Way to project, faggot.
>>
>>72868810
Fuvk off with your sociology bullshit.

>muh spaces

It's called reality faggot.
>>
>>72868812
takei was actually molested as a child. don't think he sucked anyone's dick on stern.
>>
>>72868763
i mean, straight men have been using fag as a general term for literally anybody who does some dumb shit for fucking decades now

i understand actual gay dudes feel a certain way about hearing it but at this point it has less to do with some random being gay than it does with him being annoying
>>
File: 1494600619362.gif (386KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494600619362.gif
386KB, 400x300px
Daily reminder that gender is a spook
>>
>>72868505
This to be honest.
I fap to traps I'm gay as shit but tumblr behavior in public is gross.
>>
>>72868812
>>72868830
He wanked off a guy
>>
is this how all gay ppl dress like?
>>
>>72868835
as much as certain people dislike it, insults like faggot and retard will always be around now unless they get boring. only way for an insult to go away is for it to get boring.
>>
>>72868830
There's definitely a video of him at least fondling a straight dudes dick (with his consent) on some live online talk show.

>>72868835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw

>>72868851
his fucking mouth is bedazzled into the shape of sucking a cock are you kidding me?

>>72868855
you mean almost like cracker? how no one ever gets offended by it and it just...disappeared? people give words power. the moment you let it piss you off, you're giving a word power and it will not go away. at all.
>>
>>72868869
And that is exactly why Morgan Freeman says the only way to get rid of racism is to stop talking about it. Stop referring to one another as white black yellow red or whatever it may be. And he's right. However, I'm of the belief we have to acknowledge one another's differences. There are definitely different cultures attached to ethnicity and race.
>>
>>72868869
>you mean almost like cracker?
yeah. but it was week to begin with. i'm talking that were super offensive yet died. ones like Nip
>>
Guys, guys.
What he's trying to say is that being a "faggot" is part of being gay and the "normal" acting gay people are simply repressing their faggotry.
Conclusion: all gays are disgusting.
>>
>>72868599

I'm 32 and have never seen a woman called out for what she's wearing.
>>
>>72868897
well Nip is hardly even racist. Japan is called nippon in Japanese...so...
>>
>>72868904
https://www.bustle.com/articles/83035-7-reasons-to-stop-shaming-women-who-wear-revealing-clothing-your-ideas-of-propriety-aside
leave your house for once
>>
>>72868901
Alright well as a straight male I'll just go out and start walking around with a fleshlight wrapped around my cock and nothing else. This is acceptable behavior, right?
>>
>>72868906
i mean nigger is just negro from spanish but its pretty bad dude
>>
File: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.png
28KB, 400x400px
>>72868672
>>
>>72868904
It's usually other women who call other women out for what they're wearing. Or feminine men. Or faggots.

>>72868919
Nigger isn't "negro" from spanish. Negro in spanish means black. Nigger is literally a word in the English language meaning ignorant. It was used specifically for blacks back in the 18th and 19th centuries because they were brought from Africa and were ignorant to the ways of modern civilization, thus they were referred to as "niggers".
>>
>>72868916
No because being a fucking faggot isn't part of being straight.
When a straight person acts faggy they're not abiding by thier choice.
The right to being a faggot not only belongs to gays it is also expected the norm for them.
>>
>>72868939
>The right to being a faggot not only belongs to gays it is also expected the norm for them.
not true btw
>>
>>72868505
agreed

t. gay
>>
>>72868939
There are plenty of gay people who you would never know are gay though because they don't express theirselves through lewd and crude sexual expression. Plenty of gay men who are respectable and classy.

But the vast majority of gay activists feel a need to be extremely boisterous and faggy about it.
>>
>>72868931
i meant to say nigger was derived from negro in spanish. which it was. my bad.
>The variants neger and negar derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the now-pejorative French nègre. Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).
>>
File: 1435832302500.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1435832302500.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>72868338
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: norm.png (226KB, 416x587px) Image search: [Google]
norm.png
226KB, 416x587px
>>72868912
>posts Bustle article as proof
>>
>>72868950
You've just internalized the homophobia.
Poor, poor you. I can't imagine what you've been through.
>>
>>72868959
how about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o21fXqguD7U
>>
>>72868338
Take the loss
>>
>>72868954
>But the vast majority of gay activists feel a need to be extremely boisterous and faggy about it.
Because they came to the realisation that no matter how well they conform to western standards of respectability, people will find ways to shit on them anyway, so why not have fun?
>>
>>72868964
You're still a faggot and no one cares what your sociology professor brainwashed your dumb ass to think. You're literally defending degeneracy. No one here has a problem with anyone being homosexual, they have a problem with them being faggots.
>>
>>72868912

Bustle.com.

You sure showed me with that blog.
>>
>>72868954
Are you being dense on purpose?
"Respectable" and "classy" gays are simply pretending to be straight to avoid the hatred.
They pretend so much eventually they lose touch with their true faggy self.
>>
>>72868964
fuck off.
>>
>>72868980
>>Because they came to the realisation that no matter how well they conform to western standards of respectability, people will find ways to shit on them anyway, so why not have fun?
thats idiotic you know. cause of blacks having high crime rates? they should just rob ppl anyway right?
cmon man
>>
>>72868981
>No one here has a problem with anyone being homosexual, they have a problem with them being faggots.
Stop
>>
Well I am gay and I find this disgusting. I feel a natural attraction for men, but that doesn't mean I also feel a natural neccesity to go around semi naked, to speak with a stupid high pitched voice and infest my body language with all sorts of mannerisms. Homosexuality as I conceive it is something exclusively related to the love and sexual field, anything else is just cringeworthy roleplay.

>"Oh anon, you just have internal homophobia because you hate yourself blah blah"

No I fucking don't. Just because I like men I am supposed to go to a pride parade wearing nothing but a thong, to move my hands in absurd ways and be as lecherous as possible? That type of behaviour does nothing but condemn us gay men to represent the same stereotype forever, that of a depraved guy who can't stop thinking of dicks. This is not how we normalize the presence of homosexual people in society, I don't want to be associated with that kind of behaviour. If you dress in a stupid way, communicate in a stupid way, and act in a stupid way, then you are just fucking stupid, gay or not. That's not homophobic, it's the truth.

But of course many men suddenly decide one day they are gay because they are precisely attracted by those stereotypes. Because they want to be slutty, to be promiscuous or to represent a socially challenging sexual behaviour in public, so they become gay just for the fun.

Fucking hedonists, they keep making a comedic stereotype out of us.
>>
>>72868987
>They pretend so much eventually they lose touch with their true faggy self.
not true btw
>>
>>72868980
This is what I meant. Gay people WANT to act faggy for the sole reason that they are gay. It as much part of them as wanting to fuck men.
>>
>>72868964
i'm just uncomfortable with people being lewd in public, there's nothing to do with their sexual orientation you idiot
>>
>>72869002
no. stop being offbrand women
>>
>>72869008
no thats called social programming. on both sides
>>
>>72868919

Nigger is only offensive because blacks are easily manipulated into being socially engineered, in this case, to always think of themselves as victims.

No other race gets as offended by racial slurs, except for white faggots on behalf of majorities.
>>
>>72868980
Yeah let's infect children with these absolutely degenerate and socially degradant standards!

>>72868987
You are literally purporting the stereotype that in order to be gay you have to be an absolute flamboyant faggy version of yourself and express to EVERYONE in the world HOW gay you are. We don't care that you're gay but don't go walking around with a dildo - tip end - out of your ass to prove it. People have a problem with the attention whoring, the degeneracy. NOT the actual fact that you're gay! You're only going to breed hatred for your community by being lewd and degenerate.

Have you ever thought that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the gay people who don't act like you find you disgusting just as much as straight people do? Because you're fucking DEGENERATE. We view you no differently than the mass majority of people viewed Miley Cyrus when she went through her disgusting whore-entitlement phase over the last few years.

You're a fucking joke dude. Don't tell other people who they are because you have no fucking clue. People are sick of the degeneracy. People are sick of the FAGGOTRY. People just want to be able to LOVE who they want to love, it isn't about being able to walk around but ass naked as a gay man. No one CARES about your sexuality! Yet you SHOVE IT IN EVERYONE'S FACE.
>>
>>72869021
call a korean gook and see what happens to you
>>
>>72868939

Acting faggy is 100% choice.

Confirmed for not actually knowing any gay people.
>>
>>72869021
call your lawyer a kike and see what happens to you
>>
>>72869028
>>72869048
My lawyer is a Korean Jew.

Dare I?
>>
>>72869055
yeah record it
>>
File: 1471821643944.png (115KB, 634x697px) Image search: [Google]
1471821643944.png
115KB, 634x697px
I think the original poster realized how retarded his argument was by now.
ezpz lemon sqz
>>
>>72869028
yeah, don't. you'll have plates thrown at you all the way from Koreatown to Westwood.
>>
>>72868964
'homophobia' isn't real.

Gays are a certian group's political pet monkeys, if you haven't figured it out yet.
>>
>>72868973

1. That has nothing to do with clothing.
2. Are you denying that women will throw their bodies at any man that's rich or famous?
>>
>>72869008
Exactly.
>>
File: thinking_man_PNG11606.png (2MB, 1186x1353px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_man_PNG11606.png
2MB, 1186x1353px
>>72869055
>Korean Jew.
>>
>>72868987

Now you're just trolling.
>>
>>72869074
People that try to say he's a sexual predator for this video fail to realize in which context he is speaking. He says "and they'll let you do it!"

Letting someone do something last time I checked is consent, no?
>>
>>72869074
>2. Are you denying that women will throw their bodies at any man that's rich or famous?
yes
>>
File: learns_hes_gay11.jpg (54KB, 475x455px) Image search: [Google]
learns_hes_gay11.jpg
54KB, 475x455px
>>72869071
>>
File: 1493050855695.png (204KB, 3952x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1493050855695.png
204KB, 3952x4200px
>>72869088
>now
>>
>>72869088
we got a brainiac over here folks
>>
>>72869080
wrong. thats like saying niggs gonna nigger. because a majority rob and steal.
>>
>>72869088
He's not, he's a product of liberal college social programming. His Marxist transgender and homosexual studies professor brainwashed him.
>>
>>72869048

Shit, i forgot about Jews.

The race that is white when its a negative and not-white when its positive.
>>
File: mifune.png (231KB, 641x623px) Image search: [Google]
mifune.png
231KB, 641x623px
>25 posters
>>
>>72869096
Is this real?

'''they're''' getting real shameless.

And gays are getting USED.

Homosexuality is a naturally occurring sexual perversion. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not supposed to be a lifestyle.
>>
>>72868994
>comparing dressing weird and being camp to committing crimes
Although technically you're not even that off base, the sense of demoralisation in poor black communities can only be compounded by the general hopelessness of being black in America.

>>72869003
>If you dress in a stupid way, communicate in a stupid way, and act in a stupid way, then you are just fucking stupid
It's clear you've thought deeply about this and aren't just reeing at people having fun you don't understand
>But of course many men suddenly decide one day they are gay because they are precisely attracted by those stereotypes. Because they want to be slutty, to be promiscuous or to represent a socially challenging sexual behaviour in public, so they become gay just for the fun
Oh dear. Girl you need Jesus.

>>72869008
This isn't accurate either.
The flamboyancy and ostentatious weirdness of gay culture is a byproduct of and a reaction to a long history of being forcibly made 'weird' and forced into the hidden spaces, the closet etc. Even on a singular psychological level. Gay people don't pop out of the womb liking theatre for example - a lot of them develop an affinity for it because a) it involves the performance of identity that they've already subconsciously been trained in from trying to fit in with straights and b) its focus on beauty and visibility suggests an appealing alternative form of masculinity to the one of fucking bitches which they're inherently excluded from.
>>
>>72869099
Yeah, at a certain point we call that 'reality'.
>>
File: 1493638538098.jpg (169KB, 1242x853px) Image search: [Google]
1493638538098.jpg
169KB, 1242x853px
>>72869115
SHUT
IT
DOWN
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 149x144px
>>72869123
>lots of hot air
>>
>>72869094

Then you either have no concept of reality, or have ignored the thousands of weird, ugly, sometimes grotesque rich/famous men that women throw themselves at to gain social status.
>>
>>72869123
>Although technically you're not even that off base, the sense of demoralisation in poor black communities can only be compounded by the general hopelessness of being black in America.
im just pointing out because arca chooses to dress like that isn't the "true form" bs that anon is saying. totalfreedom hes buddy doesn't dress like that at all. https://www.instagram.com/totalfreefall/?hl=en
is he not being a true gay then ?
>>
>>72869135
>Then you either have no concept of reality, or have ignored the thousands of weird, ugly, sometimes grotesque rich/famous men that women throw themselves at to gain social status.
source?
>>
>>72869127
>they think pol is the only rightwing board on the internet

these plebes proably dont even know 4chan has hidden boards
>>
>>72868404
this picture is terrible
please tell me it's ironic
>>
File: 100percentpurekek.jpg (22KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
100percentpurekek.jpg
22KB, 600x375px
>>72869127
>Make sure you visit /pol/ (www.4chan.org/pol/) and not /po/ as it is not politically motivated.
KEK this thread is a gold mine
>>
perpetuating stereotypes of homosexuality also fetishishize sexual orientation.

Seriously why douchbags like arca even allowed to exist?
>>
>>72869166
'''political capital'''
>>
>>72869166
democracy
>>
>>72869127
why do normies have such feeble minds?
>>
>>72868338
its not expressing one self when its just LOOK IM GAY
>>
>>72869190
>democracy
biggest mistake t b h
>>
>>72869166
being gay today is like having a free pass to do whatever you like and not to be judged or evaluated like a regular human being
>>
>>72869213
If you do it's hate speech and people are trying to make hate speech an actual crime.
>>
>>72869213
not true btw
Only on the internet, which doesn't matter.
>>
>>72869220
'''people''' like George Soros?
>>
>>72869232
There's was this guy on Australian Tv who was an annoying unfunny comedian that everyone hated and then he came out as gay and suddenly everytime anyone criticized him he screamed "homophobia!"
>>
>>72869155

Shit, i couldn't find any blogs on Bustle or Jezabel.
But maybe Donald Trump having multiple model wives.
Elon Musk boinking Amber Heard.
Mark Zuckerburg actually getting his dick wet.
Tracy Morgan miraculously finding a wife 20 years younger than him after being mangled by wal-Mart and getting 90mill settlement.

The majority of decent musicians.
>>
>>72869213
By all means please let me know when Arca actually hurts someone or behaves cruelly/unkindly to anyone in particular, but "unusual attire at a live gig or in a video" is very much not something that suggests he's a disgusting human who shouldn't be allowed to live.
>>
>>72869276
you know maybe its love and chemistry? not everybody is a cynic like you bud
>>
>>72869276
Why are you even arguing w/ him.

Anyone dealing in reality knows money/fame/power attracts women.
>>
>>72869290
>is very much not something that suggests he's a disgusting human who shouldn't be allowed to live.
nobody say that
>>
File: 1423485730290.gif (2MB, 268x223px) Image search: [Google]
1423485730290.gif
2MB, 268x223px
>>72869291
>>
arca or john maus?
>>
>>72869299
Sorry my mistake, he's just a 'douchebag' who shouldn't be 'allowed to exist'.
>>
>>72869338
>he's just a 'douchebag' who shouldn't be 'allowed to exist'.
nobody said that either
>>
>>72869290
No one said he shouldn't be allowed to live, we just said he's a faggot.

You know, if I were gay and sexually explicit everywhere I went, I'd be more than happy to brand myself a faggot.
>>
>>72869342
>>72869166
>>
>>72869351
thats just clickbait anon. nobody said that
>>
>>72869351
dude who said that is probably gay too. lol
>>
File: smug girl(male).jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
smug girl(male).jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>2017
>not being gay so you can shit on gays with no repercussions
>>
>>72868338
ugh just ugh
>>
Lewd gays are exhibiting an unavoidable form of noncompliance to a set of social standards which, being a bundle of accumulated neuroses from across several eras, have wrought hidden damage upon the people unjustly excluded by them as well as upon the material content of our minds more generally. This represents a kind of cosmic horror to 'normal people' since it contravenes the very rules of our universe, but the more you repress and attempt to shove people back out, the stranger they become and the greater the debt you must eventually pay for your denial.
>>
>>72869512
you're acting like a pseud right now but you're also probably right
>>
>>72869512
I think it's more so the greater the debt they will eventually pay for being such fucking degenerates?
>>
>>72869539
Already did. Remember AIDS?
>>
>>72869512
>but the more you repress and attempt to shove people back out, the stranger they become and the greater the debt you must eventually pay for your denial.
so then their debt will be repaid by the next hitler
thx universe
>>
>>72869539
nothing will happen besides STDs
>>
>>72869536
He's right to an extent, but becoming more lewd and more polarized as a community and ostracizing yourselves from the rest of civil standards is only going to wrought depression and hatred amongst theirselves from the "normies". You've got the right to gay marriage, you're able to SUE people for refusing to make a fucking cake for you when they refuse to based off of their own religious beliefs (completely denying them their rights, by the way, rather than finding another fucking baker) and completely shaming and getting people fired for expressing their anti-gay beliefs because of their religion. Go ahead and continue to do as you will, the debt will be on your hands. Not mine. You're not the majority, and the majority rules. Pushback will occur once you start trying to add legislation like Canada to enforce using gender pronouns and banning homophobic and islamophobic speech. Trust me, the day will come.
>>
I'm not mad that Arca's gay.
Hell, I don't even have a problem with him dressing like a slut on stage, just look at what some straight women do.
I'm mad that he decided to completely throw away the progress he made as a musician and jump on the bandwagon of safe, Pitchfork art pop that has already been done a thousand times.
>>
>>72869559
Pretty much this. And we're all witnessing it right here and now. And we all know for a fact the stigma and taboo of being gay is being pushed over the edge because of ludicrous activists and looney toon faggots over-exaggerating and over-stating their gayness because "WE HAVE TO BE FUCKING HEARD". You got your gay equality. You have a right to marriage. It has STILL not been removed by Trump yet Trump is somehow "against the gay community". The LGBT activists are becoming self-entited self-unaware bigots with no real end in sight except for "WE WILL TAKE OVER AND WE WILL BE THE ONES RUNNING THIS COUNTRY"

Ain't going to happen. Enjoy your AIDs.
>>
>>72869583
Same. Agreed on all points.
>>
>>72869578
I consider myself pretty much liberal scum and I agree with you on the cake thing.
>start trying to add legislation like Canada to enforce using gender pronouns
Misgendering people with doctor diagnosed gender dysphoria should be illegal, I'm not sure about the severity of the consequences though.
>>
>>72869583
Fair desu
>>
>>72869616
>Misgendering people with doctor diagnosed gender dysphoria should be illegal, I'm not sure about the severity of the consequences though.
I'm a cis dude and you should be able to call me ma'am for all it's worth. The idea of penalizing people for misgendering someone just because they are diagnosed with "gender dysphoria" is insane. I'm not saying it's not a disease, but the current clinical description is vague at best.
>>
>>72869650
Its really easy to tell when someone has exponentially rising occurrences of suicidal thoughts as they progress through puberty in at least their teenage years and then beyond.
>>
>>72869616
No, it fucking shouldn't. It's not illegal to call someone with schizophrenia crazy so why should they get any special treatment? I don't care if you're diagnosed with gender dysphoria. Sure, someone who refuses to use your pronouns and has no intention of attempting to use them is being pretty disrespectful. However, being disrespectful is not and should not ever be illegal. It's a HUGE breach of freedom of speech.
>>
>>72869688
Yeah that happens to normal people and to people who are literally insane as well. What I'm saying though, the definition for gender dysphoria is vague at best. There is no way to tell between someone with the mental illness and a special snowflake. So to punish people for not referring to someone as xe is stupid.
>>
>>72868308
WE GET IT YOURE HOMOPHOBIC
>>
>>72869688
Using gender pronouns is not going to keep these people from committing suicide. Gender dysphoria already has a correlation with suicide and it isn't because people aren't using their pronouns. It's an internal struggle just as well as an external one. People with depression and suicidal thoughts get support and help all the time, and guess what, end up killing themselves anyway! Don't you dare suggest impeding on freedom of speech to guard from such occurrences. These are problems that need to be addressed on an individual case by case basis. If someone in your life refuses to accept to use your pronouns, then don't fucking deal with them?
>>
>>72869772
I don't think he's homophobic, I think he just hates flamboyant faggotry.
>>
>>72869773
> If someone in your life refuses to accept to use your pronouns, then don't fucking deal with them?
mentally ill ppl focus on the negative so good luck with that
>>
>>72869791
So we must coddle them and impede on the rights of millions upon millions and millions of other Americans because less than 12 percent of people in this country are being called one of the made up genders they identify with? Fuck off with that nonsense. We are not changing the constitution's first amendment to play favor to less than 12 percent of the population because not having their pronouns used "hurts their feelings". That is absolutely inexcusably retarded and only a mentally ill person would ever consider such action justified.
>>
>>72869779
That's a part of homophobia.
>>
>>72869723
>>72869757
>>72869773
Sorry, there's so many of you to reply to and I've got some things to do. Please standby.
>>
Nobody does gay as well as a Spanish guy. The world bought this upon themselves.
>>
>>72869844
No sweat dude
>>
>>72869838
Homophobia implies someone is fearful of homosexuality. Hating flamboyant faggotry from anyone gay or straight is not homophobia. I can be perfectly fine with someone being gay, maybe even giving their boy friend a kiss in front of me (I hate public displays of affection from any sexual orientation to be frank) but to suggest I have to be okay with a man wearing a thong in public and nothing else and dancing on the A Train at 1 in the afternoon in front of a 6 year old boy or I'm homophobic is absolute lunacy. You're fucking mental.
>>
>>72869879
You're homophobic.
>>
>>72869879
You are homophobic.
>>
>>72869879
You're a homophobe
>>
>>72869886
>>72869905
>>72869913
that is a compliment. you can rarely find people with some backbone nowadays
>>
File: 1465760771381.jpg (25KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
1465760771381.jpg
25KB, 480x590px
>>72869844
>sorry, gotta consult my gender studies prof on this real quick
>>
Reminder 'homophobia' is made up nonsense.

A rhetorical angle.

It's not real.
>>
>>72869824
>That is absolutely inexcusably retarded and only a mentally ill person would ever consider such action justified.
just ignore them
>>
>>72869886
>>72869905
>>72869913
Because I don't support degeneracy and over exposing children to sexuality at an extremely young age I'm homophobic? Okay, whatever. I'll be "homophobic" then. Keep your faggotry away from my children. Like I said, being gay is one thing. Being an absolute attention whoring self-unaware narcisstic faggot is another. Even straight men can do this. So, think what you will. I really don't care.
>>
>>72869951
Yeah, you right.
>>
also (((doctor))) diagnosing gender disphoria.
I would rather trust another anon to perform surgery on me than such witchdogtors that diagnose made up illness.
>>
>>72869959
Oh and by the way, The Collegiate of Pediatrics has deemed supporting transgenderism among children as child abuse. These children are still in developmental stages and to encourage such things upon a child before they're even of age to KNOW of sexuality or gender identity or even really be set in to knowing who they are, it's considered brainwashing. So, check mate on that front.
>>
wtf there are so many sjw liberals here wow didn't expect
>>
>>72870020
/mu/ is tumblr the board
>>
>>72870020
>nu-males: the board
>didn't expect sjws
>>
>>72870002
its abuse to support or imply gender roles in general retard yet you dont complain about making girls play with dolls and trucks and buying pink vs blue and shit....
>>
>>72870020
Nah they're '''shills'''
>>
>>72870020
t. homophopic
>>
>>72870030
>its abuse to support or imply gender roles in general retard yet you dont complain about making girls play with dolls and trucks and buying pink vs blue and shit....
i do complain about that stuff also
>>
>>72870030
Fuck off. You're either very mentally ill or very corrupt.
>>
>204 posts
Fuck you mods
>>
Leonardo davinci was gay, this is just a poor faggot
>>
>>72869959
>horing self
You don't even get it do you worm, to be against those "attention whoring" (moron) people is just an admission that you stand for sexual oppression, and that people who express these natural urges are "narcissistic" (what the fuck?). I hope your kids turn on you and attend some gay pride rally's.
>>
>>72870039
(((shills))) for real
>>
>>72870030
no it's not. there's an actual biological difference between men and women and it's part of why we act different.
>>
>>72870039
its abuse to to not be neutral. forcing a gender in any way is abuse but denying them ability to experiment and figure it out for themselves. i never would use a gender pronoun for a baby until they have the agency to bring it up themselves.
>>
>>72870051
Nuthin' personnel
>>72869127
>>
>>72870051
sick my cock
>>
>>72870020
You're being homophobic
>>
>>72870062
Someone post the "babyself" image.
>>
>>72870057
yeah brains are a part of biological systems but that biological reason is not genitals so implying you know someones gender based on genitals is wrong....
>>
>>72870062
>i never would use a gender pronoun for a baby until they have the agency to bring it up themselves.
if it doesn't have a penis its a girl.
>>
>>72870032
>>72870070
i'm not scared of homosexuality of homosexuals nor do i hate them. i just don't support the whole movement or the positivization/appropriation of it.
>>
File: cnf.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cnf.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>72868308
have any of you guys ever been to a beach? a public swimming pool? why are you so triggered by this? this is a show of his to boot so its not like hes displaying this to "muh children".

really makes u think...
>>
>>72870091
wow, how homophobic is this

i'm shook
>>
>>72870091
>homosexuality of homosexuals
*or
>>
>>72870091
>against positivization of homosexuals
That is literally homophobia
>>
>>72870079
You know someone's gender based on chromosomes. If you have a Y chromosome it suppress genes on your X chromosomes that make you female. Anyone with a Y chromosome is male.
>>
i also think he's a bit mentally unstable/ill. i mean look at how he makes music, his instagram, and just how he does stuffs.
>>
>>72870095
Go outside wearing speedos right now.
RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
>>
I reported this thread and I encourage others to do the same, given the discussion is completely offtopic.
>>
>>72870163
huh? you autistic bro? anyone can clearly tell thats not the same thing. dressing like this to a show filled exclusively with people who are aware of your wardrobe choices vs a fucking library full of strangers.
>>
>>72870169
>MUSIC BOARD ONLY DISCUSS MUSIC
this is how you sound.
congrats, you're autistic.
>>
he's a beautiful man why is he doing this to himself. weird gross artsy things like this are usually for ugly people to compensate. but he's beautiful like his face and his body. gay people are gay because they feel inadequate to women, i think he should be fine
>>
>>72870195
it is the same. but play semantics
>>
>>72870198
It's the purpose of the board fag
If you want off-topic shit go to /v/
>>
>>72870198
>calling everything autistic
Fuck off threads like this are /pol/tier shitfests and should be deleted on sight. Take your idpol trash to /pol/ and tumblr and stop clogging the catalog with your offtopic bullshit.
>>
File: 1409780834732.jpg (11KB, 363x360px) Image search: [Google]
1409780834732.jpg
11KB, 363x360px
>>72870198
>>
>>72870256
i'm just trying to encourage a breadth of discourse.

>>72870263
did it not start on topic?
the original post is a picture of arca, a venezuelan musician.
just because the thread went in a different direction than you were hoping doesn't inherently make it off topic.
>>
>>72870079
Someone skipped biology classes...
>>
>>72870337
>because the thread went in a different direction than you were hoping doesn't inherently make it off topic
Learn to read retard. I said that threads like this are obviously offtopic full of baiters and idpol faggots like you from the get go. Mods should delete this shit immediately and ban you assholes from shitting on this board. Stop with the "it went in a different direction" horseshit and fuck off to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
File: leftside.jpg (97KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
leftside.jpg
97KB, 800x533px
>>72870414

hey only difference is long hair, lipstick, skirt and heels. that what makes man a woman and vice versa

t. left
>>
>>72870030
No one "makes" anyone do that though you absolute fucking retard. Parents are free to introduce their children to whatever they feel their child is interested in. I was in tap dancing at 6 because I wanted to do it. My class was entirely female. I left because I felt out of place being the only boy. Growing up now though, I realized I should have stayed in because god dammit I would have been a great tap dancer and two, I've grown to love jazz, and three, I was in a class full of girls. I'd be slaying pussy these days!
>>
>>72870208
>gay people are gay because they feel inadequate to women
this is the dumbest shit i have read all week, are you retarded or just intentionally ignorant?
>>
>>72868338
redditpost
>>
>>72870480
so progressive, yet so sexist

typical numale
>>
>>72870414
>>72870140
sex and gender are different things retard
>>
>>72870054
I don't give a fuck if my kid is gay though? That's what you aren't understanding you absolute dipshit. It's not being gay I have a problem with, it's being a perverted narcissist.

You know what disgusts me? Children being introduced to twerking and sexual dance styles at a very, very young age. Parents think it's so fucking hilarious. I've heard kids having conversations about who they would or wouldn't have sex with, basically sexually objectifying men or women alike as CHILDREN. It's DISGUSTING. A lot of times these gay pride rallies introduce children to sexually explicit content and parents are just all hunky dory about it because "Yeah! Being gay is totally okay!" When these kids grow up to be AIDs infested sexually diseased single moms or dads don't fucking blame anyone but the ones supporting this ludicrous activity. You don't know me. You don't know my family. My uncle was gay, he died from AIDs. I know gay people, I have gay friends, one of my band mates is gay. How dare you call me a homophobe, you don't fucking know me. I have no problem with same sex couples. At all. Being extremely flamboyant and sexually explicit isn't part of being gay, it's part of being degenerate. My entire generation's culture revolves around this degeneracy and it's fucking sickening.
>>
>>72869160
lol
>>
>>72870530
You're an absolute moron. There are not 76 different genders. There are 2. Just seethe.
>>
>>72868505
we are talking about a performance, not being lewd in public.
>>
>>72870564
there are either 0 genders or an infinite number idiot.
>>
>>72870515
elaborate
>>
File: 16 - 1.gif (431KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.gif
431KB, 500x333px
>>72870431
the true hero that the music board on the chinese cartoon forum needs, huh?
what? do you want to keep having the same 20 threads over and over, with the k-pop and grimes generals mixed in every so often?
this board is horseshit and you know it.
fotm threads, pitchfork threads, WHERE DO I START WITH/flowchart threads, charts and last.fm threads.
this board is a collection of teenagers posturing as hard as they can to get other internet dwelling teenagers, such as yourself, to raise their crippled self esteem.
the only thing this board was ever good for was the sharethreads and /daily/ (of recent fame).
>>
>>72870576
We moved away from that about 100 posts ago, bud. I don't care what Arca does but that doesn't exclude him from the fact that he is, for the most part, degenerate.

Also, funny how he's super gay and positive about being gay yet seems to only be standing for gay rights and not giving a fuck about the fact that his country is literally collapsing under a totalitarian Socialist Regime. Of course he doesn't care, he's making money and he's FABULOUTH!
>>
>>72870530
They are the same Some creepy New Zealand guy who molested children and tried to turn a boy with a mutilated penis into a girl (later killed himself) came up with that garbage that they are different
>>
>>72870535
>Being extremely flamboyant and sexually explicit isn't part of being gay, it's part of being degenerate.
you can be gay but only if you assimilate to the culture that oppresses you!

you are absolutely idiotic. being extremely flamboyant and sexually explicit is a way of combating a mainstream culture that suppresses that or teaches people to feel bad about it. causing people to be uncomfortable with who they are is evil. you are a homophobe regardless if you think it or not....
>>
>>72870580
Provide proof, idiot. There is a whole host of scientific and biological text proving you wrong.

>>72870431
I have been coming to /mu/ for the past 6 or
>>
>>72870608
Fucking autopost interrupted me.

But I have been coming to /mu/ for the past 6 or 7 years. My political stance in this thread has nothing to do with "where I came from". I've been here the whole time. Maybe you should go back to where you came from shitlord.
>>
>>72870599
an artist must maintain a certain distance from {real} social issues, opting for the stance of the passive observer.
gay rights issues are more an expression of the individual and his/her own rights; social collapse is something different altogether.
camus said something along those lines.
>>
>>72870605
>being a faggot and being gay are inseperable
wtf I hate gays now?!
>>
>>72870535
also what makes you tihnk being exposed to sexuality and having sex is degenerate? sex is a good thing as long as you are careful about preventing stds and unwanted pregnancy...
>>
IF YOU'RE NOT GAY WHY ARE YOU DESPERATELY DEFENDING THEM ?
>>
>>72870683
hmmm maybe because i hate bigotry and dont like seeing hateful ideas propogated and marginalize people being oppressed?
>>
>>72870585
>the only thing this board was ever good for was the sharethreads and /daily/
t.newfag
>>
>>72868810
hello alejandro
>>
File: 225.jpg (372KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
372KB, 2448x3264px
>>72870670
did you miss the part where he was referring to *children* talking about having sex and twerking and what not
i'd love to know how you were raised if you think that's okay
>>
>>72870670
children are asexual beings and it is more destructive than helpful to introduce concepts of gender and sexuality to a child. it's a form of indoctrination similar to bringing them into the church.
children don't understand the implications of what is being presented to them. they just go along with it, because that's what everyone else is doing.
this is literally how children work.
>>
>>72870700
t. eat me
>>
>>72870645
This is an absolute fucking cop-out. It goes back to what I've been saying, narcissism.

>>72870670
Sex is not something children should be introduced to explicitly nor at such a young age. I shouldn't be seeing 5 year olds twerking or hearing little 7 year old boys talking about "berrying" their dick in some girls ass. It's a huge sign of social collapse. There are no standards anymore. We live in this decadent society with no remorse for how disgusting we've grown to be, all under the guise of "individualism". It's fine to be gay. It's fine to be transgender. It is not fine to normalize transgenderism to children because it's already been agreed upon in this thread even, and by psychologists, that it is in fact a mental condition labelled as gender dysphoria. Mental illness is not something we want to normalize, is it? Do we want to normalize the actions of serial killers or child rapists because they're excluded from society? They're both mentally ill as it would be laid out in court or in a psychiatric ward, but we aren't trying to normalize those things are we?

If I start seeing people trying to normalize pedophilia, I am completely disregarding the entire LGBT movement as a whole. And sadly, I've already started seeing this shit.
>>
>>72870740
And by narcissism I'm talking about "ohhh look at me I need to worry more about my SELF EXPRESSION than the fact that my own nation is in utter chaos and collapse because that would affect my overall image as an artist!"

MEMEMEMEMEME all about MEMEMEMEME. Fucking FAGGOTRY.
>>
>>72870740
the artist is essentially a narcissist.
relate the ontological essence of the schizophrenic.
every artist is essentially.

we live in the society of the onanist.
>>
>>72870791
Except if you look back through the times of painters, sculptors, even modern musicians, they've all pretty much made commentary on social or political happenings in the world? Narcissism isn't new in music however in recent decades it has run rampant and unchecked. One of the biggest perpetrators of this is hip-hop and pop music. The entire scene is about how good looking you are and how much money you make. Which then drives social standards to be about how good looking you are and how much money you make. Which is decadent behavior.

We are the new Rome. We will fall from within, and it will begin with social collapse because we have no fucking standards anymore and everyone is so individualized they fall into a hive mind that devolves thing into an "us vs them" mentality because it's "this group of individuals" versus "this group of individuals". What the fuck happened to live and let live?

Gays got their right to gay marriage. They got the right to SUE people over their religious beliefs denying them anything. What the fuck else do you want? What is the gay movement really even fighting for anymore? I'm convinced it's to make a majority of America gay. You are never going to completely remove criticism or hatred of any group or demographic from this world. It's not possible, and it never will be. It's part of the duality we live in, and it's time for people to fucking accept the fact that: some people just aren't going to like you! Me, being a white male, know already I am going to be hated because of the history of this country. I stopped giving a fuck a LONG time ago. I treat my fellow man with respect and honesty, regardless of their age, color, or sexual orientation. Degeneracy, ignorance, and spitefulness get no respect from me though. And this entire LGBT movement is built out of spite, not nearly as much as BLM though.
>>
>>72868338
This tho
>>
>>72868404

what a fugly gun even poorfag ARs look better

A1 furniture or go home lad
>>
>>72870873
It boils down to this: Identity politics are cancer and have destroyed this country. Individuals are more than the color of their skin or the city they were raised in. Everyone, no matter who you are or where you are from, is entirely different and shares different views or interests. We need to stop over generalizing one another. And before you say "But you've been saying all gay people act flamboyantly etc etc", no. No I haven't. I've been saying I denounce the ones that DO act degenerately, not because they're gay, but because they're degenerate. And with that, I bid you all adieu.
>>
>>72870908
yeah fuck you
>>
>>72870873
how "couscous" has tin pan alley ever been?
i think the idea of popular entertainment has been lost on you, friend..

peter paul and mary was just as synthetic and devoid of substance as the dixie cups.
>>
>>72870948
Right back at you buddy. Keep fighting the good fight. Remember, being gay is fine. Degeneracy is not. Not sure why you're defending degeneracy, but if that's your view of what being gay means, then seems like you're more the homophobe than I am.
>>
>>72870950
i bet you also think the same as brian wilson and phil spector
>>
>>72870950
I wasn't referring to how "devoid" of substance something was. I was referring to how a lot of music in recent decades has become about selfishness and narcissism. I said it isn't new. Do you even fucking read?
>>
>>72870976
Brian Wilson of course had tons of songs about love and self loathing, however, he was also the guy creating music trying to motivate adults and children alike to lead better lives and not be so decadent.
>>
>>72869194
You're a normie yourself, you have no idea how 4chan used to be.
>>
>>72870970
what the fuck is degeneracy and why exactly is it a bad thing
>>
>>72871101
basically the idea that pleasure is all that matters, as opposed to prosperity and integrity.
>>
>>72870970
>keep fighting the good fight

Ugh, go back to /pol/.

Also people have the freedom to act however they fucking want, stop being a flamboyant faggot yourself.
>>
>>72871133
Cute talking point with zero substance. Child.
>>
>>72871133
Ehhhh that's where you're wrong. People don't have the right to act however they want. That's why we have laws. But of course, you're probably an anarchist too. You've lost your argument. You've failed your purpose here. Good day sir.
>>
>>72871121
that's hedonism
>>72871101
regression to an adolescent state of mind

>>72870976
phil spector produced the dixie cups
i'm not saying that the songs he or brian wrote are bad, i'm saying don't look to entertainers to tell you how to live.

>>72870987
you're an idiot. {ad hominem !}
>>
>>72871157
People do have to the right to act however they want, doesn't matter if laws are involved.

I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Nonetheless I wasn't talking about murdering people and streaking in public, I think you know what I fucking mean.
>>
>>72871180
More than just murdering and running around naked are illegal friend. But you're ignorant to the law and policies of this country so I'll let you remain blissful.
>>
>>72871154
>>72871157
Look there's two of them back to back.
>>
>>72871188
Expressing yourself and dressing differently isn't against the law, people have the freedom to do whatever they like in that circumstance.

God, you really are autistic.
>>
>this thread

Ancient Greece didn't have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>72871211
You're right and I have no problem with dressing differently or expressing one's self, so long as I feel it is done at the right place in time. Being nearly butt ass naked twerking in front of children, is not the place or time to be doing it.

>>72871192
Just shows how stupid your arguments are.
>>
>>72871236
>compares old politics to new age politics

This is a stupid way of thinking
>>
ITT: a bunch of closeted fags
>>
i remember being a leftist teenager and buying into the "homos just want to be treated the same as everyone else! the reason they're so loud and obnoxious is because they're fighting for their rights!" meme
what a mistake that was

fags should be shoved back into the closet desu
>>
>>72871243
I don't see children in that picture, your arguments are fucking terrible.

You can't even form your own arguments other than copying all your little self entitled friends from pol and being a complete fucking dumb ass.

I see more faggots like you on this board and it's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>72871291
>copying friends from pol
LOL how insecure you are to think I'd even have to resort to that because so many people disagree with you. Maybe your talking points are just stupid.

You keep referring back to the picture of arca. I'm not referring to arca. I'm referring to another instance brought up in this thread but clearly you're in such a rage right now you can't read straight or just don't even bother reading whole posts because you're incapable.

You're an insecure libtard faggot and I'm glad you're mad right now. Go do something with your life.
>>
>>72871324
>mad
>libtard
But you are resorting to pol.

Admit it, you're just another jackass that browses pol and tries to brainwash other people as they have done unto you.

>go do something with your life
>decides to bitch and cry on mu when someone does something super gay.

Hypocrisy.
>>
>>72871121
>prosperity and integrity
sounds spooky, what are you actually trying to say here?

>>72871167
what does the adolescent mind entail as opposed to the adult mind or whatever? people often seem to call explicit sexuality (especially male homosexuality) "degeneracy", why is that?
>>
Well there is a point to be made about how gay people aren't allowed to express themselves as sexual beings much in comparison to their straight counter-parts, the whole sexualisation of children is inherently wrong and harmful from both sides. I cringe just as hard when I see a little girl with those trousers that have "Juicy" written across the butt as when I see a young boy with a face full of makeup.
>>
File: 1471687728001.jpg (6KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471687728001.jpg
6KB, 198x200px
who is a better gay

arca or perfume genius?
>>
>>72871383
I don't even go to /pol/ you idiot. It's cancerous. My points haven't been ones of anger though, they've been based on fact. You are even the one trying to exclusively combine being gay with degeneracy which in and of itself is pretty fucking bigotted.

I haven't been bitching and crying either. You can try and downplay my points all you'd like, fact of the matter is your asshole got wrecked and you enjoyed it, fag.
>>
>being a faggot
>2017
why
>>
>>72868539
beautiful insight into the complex and vibrant gay culture
>>
>>72871980
Exactly. Decadence and degeneracy. Right there.
>>
all those fags and similar degenerates should be gassed from the face of the earth
>>
>>72872036
There's nothing wrong with being an hetero degenerate like Rocco Siffredi and Manuel Ferrara. Those guys are bulls and an inspiration for any pussy slayer. If you are hating you are intimidated by then and mad.

It's the FAGGOTRY that's pretentious and needs to die.
>>
>>72872081
rocco is funny, i always get a good laugh or two out of the commentary that he does in his flicks

"ooh, wrong hole... nice..."
"is not bloody but it's a little broken"
"take it all inside bitch, drink it"

he is a fucking legend!
>>
>>72871798
imagine being this wrong

sure they aren't points based on anger, that's why you're calling people degenerates and fags through all your posts

can't believe this shit thread didn't get deleted
>>
>>72872004
i like how a lot of pro-gay folks ITT just ignored it
>>
>>72872220
they have their own containment board
>>
File: IMG_0130.png (27KB, 549x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.png
27KB, 549x413px
>this whole thread
>>
I heard he voted for brexit, serves him rightbeing a faggot.
>>
>>72872487
/mu/ is just tumblr and /pol/ lite
>>
>>72872492
how? hes not a uk citizen
>>
>>72869583
i love his music so much but it saddens me to agree with this.
>>
>>72868368
>gay person acts gay
i thought being gay was just a sexual preference, is the flamboyant behavior also biologically coded? that would be strange...
>>
>>72868470
>he fell for all the Americans are all fat meme. Kek
It's only the ghetto people.
>>
>>72868308
Bolivarianismo was a mistake
>>
>>72872117
"uu ya"
"nasty little girl"
"this is surrealistic guys"

manuel ferrara also got good ones:

"look at me with those pretty eyes"
>>
>>72868338

upvote
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.