[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have I never seen this discussed on /mu/? It's an absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 566198c9c2edd.jpg (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
566198c9c2edd.jpg
52KB, 800x800px
Why have I never seen this discussed on /mu/? It's an absolutely gorgeous album!
>>
Because youre fucking blind. Delete this shit and stop making threads.
>>
>>72656510
There knock yourself out pleb
>>
it never blocked my path or raped my mother, who cares
>>
>>72717040
listened to this on the beach as the moon rose last night it was perfect
>50-50 clown
>>
File: luna.jpg (46KB, 528x939px) Image search: [Google]
luna.jpg
46KB, 528x939px
>>72718109
>HEVAN ER LAS VEGUUUUSSS
what their native language??
>>
>>72717040
Treasure is the patrician CT album
>>
>>72717040
Because you joined yesterday apparently. If that's the case, you could just as easily say you've never seen a Loveless, Trout Mask Replica, ITAOTS or Marina and the Diamonds thread.
>>
>>72718179
whats your favorite song from HoLV anon?
>>
>>72718169
This familia
>>
>>72718169
Man everyone says this and I keep listening to Treasure hoping it's gonna make more sense but I still can't get into it
I dunno man
>>
>>72718525
if u don't like darker/rougher sounds it isn't going to be for you
>>
>>72718525
if you really vibe off of HoLV, you'll probably enjoy Blue Bell Knoll too
>>
>>72718537
I like a lot of post-punk and I've tried to start listening to more gothic stuff like Sisters of Mercy and early Cure lately
Maybe I just need to approach it with a more open mind and not expect more dream pop

>>72718558
I've heard the first three from Blue Bell Knoll and I really dug them so I'll probably finish that today, thanks Anon
>>
It's talked about all the fucking time. Check the archive, there are plenty of Cocteau Twins general threads.

Also this >>72718169, and Blue Bell Knoll and Victoria Land.
>>
>>72718592
>I like a lot of post-punk and I've tried to start listening to more gothic stuff like Sisters of Mercy and early Cure lately
most of those aren't rough sounding tbqh
>>
>>72718314
Frou-Frou Foxes in Midsummer Fires desu. Of course I tend to default to the longest one anyway.
>>
>>72717040
We are busy talking about a black dude who copy paste old uncopyright funk songs and do rythmical funny talk over beats
>>
>>72717040
this album is second-tier /mu/core; right there with Hounds of Love and Hot Rats
>>
whats to discuss about this album?
everything is in gibberish and makes no sense but sounds good.
>>
Great example of a generic pop album whose production tricks people into thinking it's much better than it actually is
>>
>>72719300
(You)
>>
>>72719300
this only applies to the gutless whole foods friendly "dream pop" this album inspired
>>
>>72719330
It is true.

An anon mentioned Hounds of Love by Kate Bush. Now that is an example of actually well-written pop music that isn't all about the production.
>>
>>72718314
cherry-coloured funk, perfect opener for the album, absolutely sublime
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.