[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people actually enjoy this edgy piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Converge-JaneDoe.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Converge-JaneDoe.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>people actually enjoy this edgy piece of shit
>>
>>72520523
>this album is edgy because I can't relate to it

Once you wrap up puberty and your first relationship fails, you may get a bit more out of it. That's probably giving you a very generous benefit of the doubt, but what can I say?

1.5/10 bait.
>>
>>72520828
lmao you got triggered good, kid
>>
>>72520828
>Once you wrap up puberty
If you like metal while making this claim all I can do is laugh at you
>>
>>72521295
>metal

Please compare this album to your vague definition of the genre "metal". There's a reason this record, specifically, is jerked off over and held in such a high regard across most any music site. If it was edgy trash, OP wouldn't be trying to shitbait with it nearly 16 years after it was released.
>>
>>72521295
Converge is a punk band; they play a metal tinged version of hardcore punk- metalcore

They're a punk band first before a metal one
>>
>>72520523
>someone gave birth to this edgy piece of shit
>>
>>72521295
LE MEAL IS FOR CHILDRNE: ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
am i the only one who likes this album more? it feels more emotional to me. aimless arrow is so desperate
>>
>>72521573
i know, fuck converge
>>
Punk, metal, metalcore, mathcore. Doesn't really matter what you want to label it. I'll be the first to admit that I used to listen to a lot more aggressive music than I do now, but I still fuck with some of the classics when the mood is right. Moreover, Converge are among the more interesting of their contemporaries, and I'm actually eager to hear what they do with the new album later this year.
>>
>>72521583

wat did he meme by this?
>>
>>72521555
>>72521567
>>72521583

go to bed children
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
Can someone explain to me in an honest, critical way what makes this album edgy without the use of memes or buzzwords??
>>
>>72521583
>hiding behind an umbrella term like "metal"
>>
>>72521603
>new album later this year.
oh shit what?
>>
>>72521610
nothing
it's just that Converge doesn't fit OP's brand of offbeat edginess
>>
>>72521610
No. Please don't go for easy bait. OP is riding out a caffeine buzz with uninspired shitposting and is gonna' get his iPad taken away if mom finds out he's still up.
>>
>>72521607
you're an ass. go listen to some cream and black sabbath and tell me it's bad
>>
>>72521623
keep yr eyes peeled

They've been in and out of the studio consistently this year, recording and tracking. I'd expect a single before too long here.
>>
>>72521641
>>72521645
cry more
>>72521660
you can't be seriously comparing sabbath and cream to this shit
>>
>>72521683
you're the one who's dismissing the entire genre of metal. understanding its roots is an important part of understanding the genre
>>
>>72521703
>dismissing one shitty album
>dismissing all metal

what a retard
>>
>>72521703
Good luck trying to convey this to someone without an iota of body hair.
>>
>>72521683
if you want good early punk listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51OB2YoC4sg

and if you want good early post-hardcore listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo
>>
>>72520523
>converge
>edgy

Pick The Locust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqpc56ccUM0&t=413s

Are you looking back to a past you weren't a part of? Converge was pretty straightforward for the time.
>>
>>72521729
awesome album. i can only listen to it like once a year though
>>
>>72521707
see
>>72521295
>>
>>72521750
It's like, we can look at three one g and Deathwish and maybe come to the argument that Deafheaven was allowed to exist. I'm new to /mu/ but feel like that could be way better bait.
>>
>>72521721
>muh metal is for grown ass men

HAhahhahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAH the stereotypes are so true
>>
>>72521814
Do you know that if you place your mouse pointer over the red numbers that it will show you the post the person is responding to?

That body hair is for men is not exclusive at all, young man.
>>
>>72521814
what stereotypes, you really are a gigantic faggot :))))
>>
>>72521853
no shit sherlock
i'm sure you feel enlightened with that response
>>
>>72521865
just because of not liking some music?
you fucking child
>>
>>72521867
Sometimes I forget that this is a place where English is a second language.
>>
>>72521876
>just because of not liking some music?
that anon was calling you out because you're marginalizing a group of people not because you dislike music
>>
>>72521932
>Sometimes I forget that this is a place where English is a second language.
look who is talking
>>
>>72521937
poor marginalized metalheads
my sides
>>
>>72521941
>>>/tv/

you're derailing the conversation with your movie references.
>>
>>72520523
i honestly didn't know people hated this so much.

sure it is ok, but not worth all of this...
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.