[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEEP BEEP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Charli-XCX-Vroom-Vroom-Cover.jpg (577KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Charli-XCX-Vroom-Vroom-Cover.jpg
577KB, 3000x3000px
BEEP BEEP
>>
Was this the most groundbreaking release of the year?
>>
>>69860210
Probably

especially Trophy
>>
IF I SHARE MY SECRET (secret)

N-NN-NN
>>
lets ride ;)
>>
BITCH I'M HERE TO FUCK YOU UP

WANNA MAKE YOUR BOTTLE POP UUU NAAAAA

I'M BOUT TO DROP
>>
/mu/
please stop pretending to enjoy PC
it isn't meant for you
thanks
>>
NYEEW NYEEW
>>
AOTY thread?

>>69860210
Miles ahead of the most acclaimed pop releases of the year (Lemonade, A Seat, etc.) But it doesn't have a "social message"... Oh well
>>
>>69860752
tied with bonito generation for pop aoty
>>
The problem with not listening to mainstream pop is that you think shit like this is more groundbreaking than it really is.

The title track is one of thousands of fake Mustard productions out there. Charli even sang on one a few years back.
>>
>>69860752
>Lemonade, A Seat, etc.) But it doesn't have a "social message"... Oh well

False. Those 2 albums were miles ahead in terms of production and instrumentation. The "social message" is the cherry on the top that pushes it to pop masterpiece level
>>
>>69860830

Fancy wasn't produced by Mustard. Also the title track sounds nothing like a Mustard track.
>>
>>69860845

>The "social message" is the cherry on the top that pushes it to pop masterpiece level

Can't tell if bait.
>>
>>69860867
>>>/pol/
>>
>>69860845
>Those 2 albums were miles ahead in terms of production and instrumentation
Yeah, like the average rock of Don't Hurt Yourself or making a country song on Daddy Lessons?
>>
>>69860917
see>>69860888
>>
>>69860928
Fuck off
>>
>>69860951
>>>/pol/
>>>/b/
>>
>>69860888

Sorry for not wanting rich, privileged black women who are literally worshiped as queens and who owe their success to a predominantly white audience, educate me on racial inequality and "male-controlled culture", while having their entire albums produced and written by white guys.
>>
>>69860970
See>>69860888
>>
>>69860963
nice "trolling", friend
>>
>>69860995
See>>69860888
>>
File: 43758395y43h.png (79KB, 723x125px) Image search: [Google]
43758395y43h.png
79KB, 723x125px
>>69860970
Oops, looks like you got sidetracked. Its time to go back with the others so you can continue to obsess over white girls getting fucked by poc.
>>
How do people like the track Vroom Vroom?
It seems like the kind of thing that would get ridiculed
>>
>>69861733
ugh, you just don't get it dad
>>
Doesn't anyone find it kind of annoying that Charlie xcx is just running with PC musics whole thing and is gonna end up taking all the credit for it? Still a banger this though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.