[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PKG/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Pink Guy just unleashed some fire my niggas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95QpJScedEM
>>
Generic shit. Nothing special.
>>
It was alright but not what george should make imo. I always though he was being ironic with all the rap shit but this wasnt even funny. I think its alright that he wants to make music like this but he should at least upload it on another channel.
>>
>>69821892
I think it's just the fact that he's riding this plane of being an ironic memelord and also a blunt blowing fuccboi. Probably his greatest strength and his greatest weakness.
>>
File: always watching.jpg (37KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
always watching.jpg
37KB, 678x678px
>>69821023
>collaborating with actual memes
>>
>>69821023
>>>/b/
>>
File: 7366-1312294518--1500--1500.jpg (162KB, 996x1500px) Image search: [Google]
7366-1312294518--1500--1500.jpg
162KB, 996x1500px
Filthy Frank proving that absolutely any fucker can make a standard piece of hip-hop, I mean its good to see people being creative and making music but I hope he doesn't take himself too seriously in a post-post-ironic sense
>>
>>69822208
he already does take himself too seriously, have you seen the end of the rice balls video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeMVDuIO3J0#t=2m36s
>Bro, I didn't even know real and fake music existed
>I mean, I think it's like your fault for putting that shit into categories
>Like, music is music; if you don't think this is real music that's your fucking problem
>Like, who says I can't drop shit while making a culinary funny video at the same time, you know?
>Whatever man, it's your boy Pink Guy, Pink Omega; whatever the fuck you wanna call me, I don't give a fuck
>Coming at you again, still doing that wacky crazy shit bro, ain't nothing changed, so see you next time

he just wants to live in this twilight zone where he can ironically make bad music but also get complimented on how good he is. that way, he can deflect all criticism by claiming he's not taking it seriously

in actuality, he is trying really hard, and this is the best he can do. he just wants you to think he's just fucking around so you don't see how actually mediocre he is
>>
one day he is gonna wake up from this dream and realize he truly fucked up. but in the meantime, let's all enjoy this quality content$$$$
>>
New one was actually quite a bit below avarage for his stuff
>>
>>69821023
It's trash.
>>
>>69823428
Makes even more sense consindering the fact that irl he has become the person he loves criticizing. Also explains he's distain for he's own channel and fans.
Such a hypocritical money grabbing crypto-SJW.
>>
only tolerable because getter produced it, and he can make some fire beats
>>
>>69821023
I liked it
>>
it was better when he was more irreverent.
>>
>>69821023
joji should really stop uploading trashy music videos to Filthy Frank. He should leave all his potential for another channel.
>>
>>69826279
Yeah fuck making a healthy income, he should just follow his passions man!!!!
>>
>>69826321
he could do both you know...
>>
>>69822208
>Filthy Frank proving that absolutely any fucker can make a standard piece of hip-hop
This is the problem here. its just really generic rap. no pinkguy humor at all
>>
>>69821023
I really like how he is very consitent to be generic and mediocre. I was really hoping to hear something else, but this is just generic aspiring soundcloud rapper shit.
>>
>>69827408
i agree. he managed to get getter, a well established producer in the EDM scene, in on it. it could have been something to top charts but its retarded meme shit instead
>>
>>69826422
>He should leave all his potential for another channel
This is what you said, not that he could do both
>>
>>69827408
>>69827433
Isn't this just his "joke" stuff? His Joji account on soundcloud have some pretty ok shit.
>>
>>69827590
pink guy is his "joke" rap persona, yes, but the video wasnt goofy. it was too serious. not as much as his joji shit, but imo, it should have been a better-made joji song instead of a pink guy meme song
>>
>>69821023
I didnt know you could afford an audi like that on a shoestring youtube budget
>>
>>69827684
it's getter's audi r8. hes a millionaire
>>
>>69827616
He was on Getter's radio show last week saying he was visiting LA and was planning on getting wasted and making a song together. If that's what they wanna do that's fine, but I don't think any of them are making it out to be anything more than just a dumb song they made in one night.
>>
>>69827764
it really should have been a joji song. if they wanna get together, smoke weed, and make a song in one night, fine. but maybe he should stick around at getter's place some more and actually make something serious and put it on getter's next EP or something
>>
>>69821023
i love getter
>>
>>69827829
me too hes my second favorite artist ever
>>
papa franku is so fucking based idgaf what you queers say

cucks can't handle it eh b0ss????
>>
He's no Ethan tho

Ethan rap album when?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.