[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gromsies/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

stop or else edition

discuss the nicest canuck in the music biz!! :)
>>
stop evading my filter you insufferable dipshit numale waifu-loving cucks
>>
>>69103282
Whoa there, we are just trying to spread the Grimes love homie
>>
>>69103282
>>
>>69103299
>>69103310
fuck both of you and your ugly lower-middle class mothers
>>
File: grimes dancing.webm (879KB, 1020x520px) Image search: [Google]
grimes dancing.webm
879KB, 1020x520px
>>69103251
Grimes is fantastic, tbch. Visions is her main masterpiece, then Art Angels, Halfaxa, Geidi Primes.
>>
op, just please spell her name right so that it doesn't antagonize the people who filter these threads. i have a feeling you're just a troll and not a real fan.
>>
So why is her shit so overrated here on /mu/?
>m-muh real prodigy, very taleneted
Explain yourself.
>>
>>69103406
real prodigy, very taleneted
>>
>glamorizing eating disorders
glamorous
>>
>>69103459
>dat collar bone

wew
>>
>>69103372
Not the op, but an anon said the mods did something and the threads with grimes and grims in the original post don't bump if someone posts on them. Anyone could confirm this?

If it's true, that's a real shame because these threads are doomed 1. to be shitposted a lot 2. to piss off the filterfags.
>>
File: 1478882894522.jpg (47KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
1478882894522.jpg
47KB, 629x629px
>>69103406
She is not overrated. Study this list and see why you're wrong:

GRIMES PROFILE

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Music style: synthpop mixed with dreampop, IDM, R&B, J-Pop, medieval, classical

>Instruments:
- vocals
- synthesizer
- sampler
- guitar
- bass
- drums
- violin
- ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director & editor
- dancer
- model

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
http://www.last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_%28musician%29#Musical_style
http://www.pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- had some troubles in the past: drugs, 2 friends died because of overdosing drugs, sexual assault, shitty jobs, the professor who got her into a music program killed himself
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold
>>
>>69103251
is she getting thinner?
>>
MOOOOOOOODS
>>
mods
>>
>>69103372
Fwiw there seems to be a massive ongoing effort to censor all Grimes-related content (including legitimate music discussion or otherwise) on /mu - including the fact that threads with Grimes in the description field are being perma-saged upon creation.

You're probably right about the troll element of this thread and ones like it since there isn't anything music related going on atm for us actual Grimes fans to talk about. Although imo it's gonna be an interesting day the next time there is new stuff to discuss (ie. the impending takes off the music video for Venus Fly...)
>>
>>69103483
>the mods did something and the threads with grimes and grims in the original post don't bump if someone posts on them

No, it's that these threads are not allowed anymore you waifufaggot fuck.

Putting grimes in the subject field is banned. Now fuck off to a website that allows it.
>>
>>69103717
* release of the music video for Venus Fly...)

Lol
>>
I'm so glad these threads are finally get purged. Grimes is a cancer upon this board. Hopefully going full Stalin will help.
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>69103610
It's an older pic. She always looked thin.
>>
>>69103724
grimes threads won't be banned until a modification in the rules, and if kpop ones didn't merit a rule change then i don't see that happening soon

in the meantime it's just mod abuse
>>
>>69103632
>>69103633
>>69103776
STOP! You're breaking rule #8.
8. Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

I'm not a mod, btw.
>>
>>69103761
Lol

Personally I'm just fascinated by how clearly intimidated you people are by even just the mention of this particular, slightly built Canadian woman's name. Talk about a bunch of pussies...
>>
>>69103905
nigga even if I loved Grimes (which I don't because I have good taste) I'd be sick of you fags spamming her fugly goblin face in every thread.
>>
Thank you based mods for yesterday's epiphany of how Grimes threads are literally nothing but waifu worship that belong on eight chan.
>>
File: 1477814788132.jpg (43KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477814788132.jpg
43KB, 500x430px
>>69103717
It's pathetic what is going on. To ban the discussions about an artist, isn't that against the rules? Let's not allow these rogue mods + the whiny reporting fucks to win. Let's keep opening threads until they fucking give up. It's us vs. them.
>>
>>69103717
it doesn't matter if there's music discussion in them or not anyway, they all get randomly deleted
>>
File: popstar_masterminds_in_lairs.jpg (253KB, 2259x480px) Image search: [Google]
popstar_masterminds_in_lairs.jpg
253KB, 2259x480px
>>69103929
>goblin
>>
>>69103952
>Let's keep opening threads until they fucking give up. It's us vs. them.

That's funny, you sound exactly like /wwe/ general that were on /sp/. Were.
>>
>>69103724
>No, it's that these threads are not allowed anymore you waifufaggot fuck.
Not allowed, based on FUCKING WHAT RULE? These threads are about the MUSICIAN Grimes which belong to /mu/, a MUSIC BOARD. That's democracy, idiot, to tolerate even artists you don't like.

If they ban the Grimes threads they should ban 80% of the /mu/ threads immediately (including the kpop ones). All or nothing, you fucking censorship loving hypocrites. Suck my dick.
>>
>>69104031
4chan is a private website they can remove whatever content it likes. I'm just glad they like removing Grimes threads.
>>
>>69104007
>Were
Except that Grimes doesn't disappear. People will talk about her for a long time, even if not in specific general threads. The mods will delete threads, but people will open them again. It's absolutely pathetic to try to ban the discussions about an artist like fucking fascists or communists. Unbelievable.

It will only make the fans madder. If they want that they will get that. A lot.
>>
>>69104134
>Except that Grimes doesn't disappear.

WWE didn't disappear, they got moved to /asp/ where they belong. Since wwe is not a sport. And grimes threads are not music discussion.

You won't disappear, you'll piss off to the appropriate board. Like /trash/ or something.
>>
File: 1478303270418.jpg (147KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478303270418.jpg
147KB, 1024x1024px
>>69104080
>4chan is a private website they can remove whatever content it likes.
They have rules and they should respect them. They could remove content, but that will not stop people from posting back that content.

Btw, some people complained that there's no music dscussion. Let's look at the specific rules of /mu/:
1. Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
2. Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result in a ban.
3. Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.

http://www.4chan.org/rules

So, rule #1: Discuss MUSIC, ARTISTS, and instruments here. Grimes discussions are on topic. Period.
>>
>>69104183
>And grimes threads are not music discussion.
You didn't read the rules, isn't it?

1. Discuss MUSIC, ARTISTS, and instruments here. Grimes discussions are on topic. Now shut up.

http://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
Yeah, she may be very skilled but why is that everything she does is absolute shit?
>>
So, can someone recommend me some live grimes shows to watch?
>>
>>69104266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo
>>
>>69104325
That was awful, does she have anything better?
>>
>>69104266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsSLNDNlZi4
>>
what would you do if grimes dies :(

like how would you react
>>
>>>/t/rash
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>69104389
cry, probably.
>>
>>69104442
i would be thinking about that more
>>
go awwwaayyyyyyyy

you're not allowed
>>
>>69104325
I've seen that one many times, but its quite nice anyway.
>>
we autosage boys lol
>>
File: 1455544194650 copy.jpg (137KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
1455544194650 copy.jpg
137KB, 600x516px
man this autosage is almost even more satisfying I get to bask in all these grimesfag tears as their thread slowly dies in front of their eyes and there's nothing they can do about it

BASED MODS THANK YOU
>>
>>69105067
uhh.. i can open another thread

not like they weren't sistematically deleted before
>>
>>69104007
Speaking as a HUGE Grimes fan I actually have very little problem with even the mere mention of Grimes being banned on /mu since - apart from the VERY RARE case - the contents of this board and most of the people on it are an abomination to the art-form of music.

Tbh the only reason (other than Grimes being an awesome creation worthy of discussion) why I decided to start participating in Grimes-related discussions here earlier this year was I was so disgusted by the rampant, unchecked (by mods/janitors) waifufaggery and shit-posting going on that I felt compelled to do my part in combating it by supplanting such things with on-topic, music-related discussion and systematically reporting board rules-breaking behavior.

My objective coming into this was to single-handedly manipulate /mu's board culture into either accepting Grimes as a normalized topic of POSITIVE discussion here or - failing that - render ANY OTHER type of discussion about her logistically impossible. And judging by the latest evidence it looks like I've succeeded. Go me.

Me: 1.
Waifufags/shit-posters/trolls/autists of /mu: 0.
>>
Me >>69105616 again.

To put it another way, Grimes is too good of a musician for this place to properly appreciate, and it's actually very satisfying to watch you all sperging out as you come to grips with it.
>>
>>69105616
>>69105661
And one other thing,

thread/
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.