[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TINDER ANTHEM THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 8

File: artworks-000135371141.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
artworks-000135371141.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
Alright guys, we all know choosing a song for your Tinder profile is a delicate art. You have to signal the right balance of taste and accessibility... and even great songs sometimes have bad snippets.

Get in here and post the song you're currenttly using as your Anthem. I'm trying to decide between a few (pic related).
>>
How the fuck does Tinder work? Do I have to swipe through all those people? If I "like" someone, do they get a notification that I did? or do they have to do the same to me to get matched? I'm trying to be less lonely but it's hard when your an autistic and anxious dumbass.
>>
the only song you need my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jLDZjMF3tk
>>
>having a profile song

Fuck that, rather let people project their idea of good taste onto their mental image of me until they swipe right at least
>>
Danny Brown - I Will
>>
>>68551582
You get suggested people and can like or skip them

Nobody knows you liked them unless they like you too

Can't lose.
>>
>>68551655
good one

>>68551582
You set the age range and distance from your location, it shows you people within those parameters

You swipe, if they swipe on you, you match and can send messages to each other, if they don't swipe they'll never know you liked them
>>
I don't think I've seen a single girl's profile that didn't have a Drake, Rihanna or the Weeknd song on it (except one Talking Heads qt)

Just put something like Flume and they'll probably be all over your dick
>>
>>68551677
I did it as soon as the feature came out but removed it a couple of seconds later, shit's cringe yo
>>
africa by toto
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=524Tf0dNRNw
>>
Drop the Game by Flume
>>
My Tinder anthem woos all the qt3.14 indie grills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmON1UxzGGw
>>
>not using harsh noise you made yourself and then uploaded onto spotify

it's like you guys only want to hook up with plebs
>>
I have Kanye for the normie chicks, but it's a Yeezus song so the hipster qts know i'm patrician.
>>
mostly for the title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2cauIESM8c
>>
Anything other than Ignition (remix) is wrong
>>
>>68552349
>modern chart music
>"patrician"

Yeah sure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

There really was no other choice
>>
Tinder has music now?
>>
>>68552671
15-30 second snippets but yeah

they myspace now
>>
Untitled - Interpol

did i fuck up?
>>
>>68552775
>umm this song doesn't even have a title?
>*swipes left*
>>
no one looks at that shit until you've already matched and you're just looking for a jumping off point for a convo
>>
>>68552801
you're actually not wrong...shit
>>
>>68552895
i'm just busting your balls dude this guy >>68552853 is right
>>
If you're not constantly updating your anthem to Pitchfork's latest Best New Track you're not gonna get any pussy, guys
>>
>>68552455
Yeezus had no hit singles

Bound 2 had a meme video I guess.
>>
>Talking Heads: Born Under Punches
Did I do good guys?
>>
This is the only right answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0
>>
>>68553597
Well I'm a tumblr
>>
File: 1475691373878.png (226KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1475691373878.png
226KB, 620x670px
>>68552349
>Yeezus
>patrician
>>
>>68553597
YES YOU DID, just breath with the qt patricians now
>>
I've found the perfect song that's gotten me 30 matches and is a good sexual conversation starter
not sharing tho
>>
>>68553890

k
>>
>tfw the song you want doesn't appear on Tinder
>>
>>68553890
Way to fish for suggestions.
>>
Mine is Round and Round by Ariel Pink. I got a bumble and there's a lot of hot girls on there compared to tinder. Feel like a major faggot with two of these types of apps on my phone tho
>>
>Tinder Anthem
Ha.

Haha.

Because normies need more platforms to bolster and boast about their hypocritical, peer-approved sense of individuality and tastefulness.

Hahaha.

What mindless fucking cretins. What fucking fools. The pinnacle of their blase, trivial fucking existence is the extent to which they inspire my vitriol. That is it.

I want to unveil to them the truth of their bullshit existence. I want to show them just how fucking vapid they are. I want to make them kill themselves using only my words.

See, I know I'm a piece of shit, but at least I'm honest about that fact and don't attribute to myself a heap of complete fucking bullshit and lies. At least I don't LIE to myself and LIE to EVERYONE AROUND ME, claiming to be x when a fucking minute's introspection is enough to determine that I am absolutely not x.

Jesus fucking Christ how do they live like that? How can they exist in their quiet, uninterrupted placid plain of ignorance for their entire lives? It's shameful! It's fucking grotesque! Jesus, someone needs to wake these people up, unveil the honest, unpolished nature of things, and then see if they're still clamoring about how unique, and wonderful they and their existence is!

Fuck!

I hate them!

I cannot stand how much I fucking hate these people!
>>
>>68554037
Bad attempt to create copypasta
>>
>>68554046
I'm being sincere.
>>
>>68553890
Is it that shitty ass remix of sexual healing
>>
>>68554037
Can't tell if you're actually being funny, or if you're a neckbeard

Either way keep it up
>>
File: lol.png (126KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
126KB, 500x426px
>>68554037
This will never pass as a good pasta on any self respecting Italian culinary forum
>>
>>68554027
>bumble
yeah there are ton of hot profiles but most of them are fakes or not actually in your area
it was proven that they show you matches from around the country and just say they're nearby iirc
>>
>>68554080
Tell me why I'm wrong.
>>
>>68554067
>remix of sexual healing
you've gone too far this time, DJ Mustard
>>
>>68554037
You sound fricken gay or something
>>
>>68554037
a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m
>>
>>68554125
You sound like you've no retort.

Use reason and refutation to argue why I'm wrong or shut the fuck up and don't post anything at all.

>>68554140
See above.

Your base insults do not refute my statement.

If that's all you can muster, it would've been more efficient to type nothing, and submit nothing, because that's all your 'contribution' will amount to: Nothing.
>>
>>68554174
>argue why I'm wrong
can't argue when you literally haven't presented an argument
>>
>>68554195
See >>68554037

That's where the argument is.
>>
>>68554204
>NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE: the post
what am i supposed to be arguing against here
>>
>>68554227
That's not what I said, not even remotely.

Myself and every intelligent observer of this argument can discern that my post did not amount to that, and that you're stupid and cannot read for meaning and nuance.

We are all laughing at you.

Don't expect a response from me if you reply to this post.
>>
>>68554289
yep, it's autism, called it
>>
>>68554334
Still not a refutation.

Under normal circumstances, I'd be content to dismiss this interaction and let your continue in your infinite ignorance, but in the spirit of my original post, I'm not going to do that.

I'm going to stay here, and rhetorically motherfucking curb-stomp you until it's because you, and everyone else here, under stands your (and potentially their own) stupidity.

The principle argument is in the first sentence:
>Because normies need more platforms to bolster and boast about their hypocritical, peer-approved sense of individuality and tastefulness.

I'm saying that's all this "Tinder anthem" thing will amount to. I'm calling the users hypocrites. I'm calling them blind, and vapid, and unaware of discerning fault and weakness within themselves.

Your turn.
>>
>>68554444
*curb-stomp you until you, and everyone else here, understands
>>
File: autism.png (298KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
298KB, 500x628px
>>68554444
>>
>>68554444
>>68554484
In retrospect, "their contradictory, peer-approved..." would be more apt.
>>
>>68554444
quads of autism
>>
>>68554444
nice digits unty
>>
>>68554444
>being this recognizable even without your trip
>>
>>68554444
hey unty put your trip on so i can filter you
>>
>>68554098
You're not ALL wrong. You're just saying something that any semi-intelligent person knows that's using tinder. Yes there's a lot of morons on tinder, but that's become so redundant to say. You're don't have some secret knowledge that the rest of us don't have lol. I mean lighten up a little and stop being such a neckbeard that needs to prove his intelligence in every facet of life shoving your needless rhetoric down everyone's throats. Lighten up a little, and leave your house after you find a way to dislodge the massive tree trunk that's found its way up your ass.
>>
>>68554511
>>68554536
>>68554542
>>68554564
>>68554633
Still not a single retort. Just memes.

I bet I could mock you in a dozen different ways and you wouldn't even recognize it.

I pity you.
>>
>>68554444
Explain how tinder users are hypocrites
>>
>>68554096
Hmm I noticed some spam accounts for sure. I did get a girls number and have been texting her so I guess she's at least real.
>>
So this is unty?
>>
>>68554646
No, it goes beyond that, beyond Tinder users. People in general are just morons.

>>68554677
See: >>68554530

If that's not enough, read my original post again because my reasoning is explained therein.
>>
>>68554724
You claim they're vapid any hypocritical but fail to explain why. Vapid is obvious, hypocritical isn't.
>>
Can we get back to the thread topic.

SpottieOttieDopalicious is probably one I'd use desu. Maybe L.M.L.Y.P would be better.
>>
>>68554763
I said in this post >>68554530 to replace hypocritical with contradictory.
>>
unty always swipes right
>>
>>68554773
Shut the fuck up. Your thread topic is shit. Tinder is shit. If you use it, you're shit.

No we can't get back to the thread topic.

Shut the fuck up and get off my board.
>>
>>68554662
i bet you could insult me in eight billion ways and i wouldnt give a single shit because were on an anonymous imageboard
>>
File: 1475723156995.jpg (113KB, 786x751px) Image search: [Google]
1475723156995.jpg
113KB, 786x751px
>>68554801
This isn't my thread you autistic fucking faggot and this isn't your fucking board.

Your fucking board is this way
>>>/r9k/
Stay there are sulk about how fucking pathetic you are and cry about how everyone else is enjoying their lives until you eventually fail twice at killing yourself and get it right the third time.
>>
>>68552224
true

>>68553597
sure

>>68554027
I had this for a while, it's a good one

I think that this one exhibits good taste while leaving room for accessibility. All the qt3.14s will know ur the real deal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPzoHbpGNx0
>>
>>68554783
Oh cool I didn't read your posts
>>
>>68554801
fucking wew lad
>>
>>68554873
>isn't my thread
Apologies for the false attribution. It's still shit, and you're still shit. This is my board.

I've infinitely more claim to it than you do. I'd fight you for it and I'd fucking kill you for it.

People like you don't need to be here. You've no reason whatsoever to post on this website, let alone lurk. Your aesthetics, sense of taste and values are well-represented on numerous other websites, each more accommodating than me. The only reason you're here instead of there is because it imbues you with some bullshit, misinformed sense that you're being counter-culture despite clinging to normalcy in every aspect of your existence. You can't think on your own. You can't develop your own purpose nor taste. You're incapable.

However, and you've already expressed why, I do need to be here. I'm absolutely unfit for any other mode of expression. Normies can't tolerate me, my ideas and my tastes. It's normies that put me here in the first place. This is my fucking board.

>r9k
What a surprise. I'm not sulking, or crying, but you'll claim otherwise and link me there because that's all your kind is capable of.

Because I'm honest with myself and am not going to tailor my ideas regardless of how offensive they appear to your narrow conceptions, I belong on /r9k/, apparently. It doesn't matter that I lead a healthy, active lifestyle, volunteer my weekends, am teaching myself a language and instrument and pursuing rigorous self-improvement in general, because I'm angry.

You're a fucking child.
>>
>>68555072
unty is that you?
>>
>>68555072
Is everything okay with your life? Are you having angry outbursts because of tfw no gf? Did you do shitty in school? Food your dad touch ur dinky? Let's talk about the real problems here. What's wrong anon?
>>
tinder is garbage lmao
just go to parties you atusit
>>
>>68555128
Why do you give a shit who I am?

Is saying you took part in "le ebin unty bread" and making some shitty collage all you fucking care about? Jesus. Fuck off.

Stop fucking asking me if I'm unty.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161020-005523.png (261KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161020-005523.png
261KB, 720x1280px
>>68555169
>meeting 25 attractive girls in a month at parties
>>
>>68555230
It's not fair.
>>
>>68555221
holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>68555230
25 matches doesn't mean shit on tinder
how many have you actually fucked ?
seems like it.
just go to a party or concert.
>>
>unty will probably die alone and angry
>he will probably die having never felt loved
pls get help untie we're all rooting for you
>>
File: 1475944575945.jpg (252KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1475944575945.jpg
252KB, 1000x1070px
>>68555072
Holy shit, the autism. I don't know if I should actually respond to this. Why am I arguing with someone who takes image boards this seriously.

>I've infinitely more claim to it than you do.
>You've no reason whatsoever to post on this website, let alone lurk. Your aesthetics, sense of taste and values are well-represented on numerous other websites, each more accommodating than me.
The projection. Its like you know who I am even though we're all anonymous. Do you know my aesthetics, sense of taste, and values? Can you explain them to me without simply going to your false you/normie dichotomy?

>Because normies need more platforms to bolster and boast about their hypocritical, peer-approved sense of individuality and tastefulness.
He says, as he claims and browses the board with arguably the most vapid users on the site, who come to bolster their peer-approved sense of individuality and tastefulness through their taste in music.

Again, you belong on >>>/r9k/. They love using the you vs normie dichotomy to justify themselves.

>>68555390
Is he always this bad?
>>
>>68555367
Triggered

I do both. What now?
>>
>>68555483
???
profit
>>
>>68555390
this
unty if you read this please get that at least this anon right here believes on you
>>
>>68555412
>Do you know my aesthetics, sense of tastes, and values?
Not exactly but they've certainly been reflected in our interaction thus far.

>reaction images that contribute nothing to the discussion
>arbitrary links to /r9k/ and insults because my ideas offended you

>browses the board with arguably the most vapid users on the site
I never said the population of this board was any better, or that I let this board inform my tastes.
>>
>>68555072
please get help Unty
>>
>>68555412
you're mad he called you a normie
then accuse him of belonging to /r9k/
LMAO
>>
>>68555499
I do that TOO!
>>
>>68555230
get off this board
>>
>>68555412
>is he always this bad
this is his bi-weekly routine desu
>>
>>68555609
This isn't r9k, can't a normie fit in?

Nah that other person was right, I've not actually met any of them (yet). I guess Im attractive enough (or some other reason...) to get the matches but not assertive enough to actually do anything about it!
>>
>>68555691
No I mean get off 4chan. You have potential. Do something with your life. I beg you.
>>
>>68555691
>normies think they're welcome anywhere on this site except /soc/ and /b/
We've lost.
>>
>>68555576
You're right, I get mad when people shout normie in order to shut down people's aruguements.

>>68555540
>they've certainly been reflected in our interaction thus far.
In three posts? Wow.

>reaction images that contribute nothing to the discussion
I used it to express bewilderment at your comment. You can understand that, right?

The links to r9k are because your posts read like an r9k poster wrote them. Like you share the same values they do. Duh.

>I never said the population of this board was any better, or that I let this board inform my tastes.
Explain why you browse then. Doesn't seem like you like this place very much. There are much more esoteric places to talk about music if you wanted to escape from "normies".

>tfw no sage so thread dies
>>
>>68555555
>>
File: bluish.jpg (125KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bluish.jpg
125KB, 720x720px
haha cool!!

this has been my anthem since i got a tindy and it's worked at least 4 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E
>>
>>68555691
Just go to /fit/
/mu/ is full of drug addicts.
I have a gf but she also used to do heroin.
this place isn't for you my man. you seem too nice
>>
>>68555727
But it's 1am and I'm in bed. Is this okay?

>>68555730
You can keep the rest of 4chan, I'm only here for the music... And occasional /mu/ offtopic
>>
>>68555783
What's fit got to do with it? I'm closer to drug addict than bodybuilder myself haha... but it's not the first time I've been told I'm too nice. Don't worry, if I haven't been corrupted yet it's not going to happen.

Never posted so much in my life, fuck these double captchas
>>
>>68555755
>In three posts? Wow.
You can assess from my posts that I 'belong' in /r9k/ but I can't make assessments about your sense of aesthetic, tastes, and values?

>express bewilderment at your comment
An unnecessary exercise considering your text was doing the same thing. You can understand that, right?

>read like an /r9k/ poster
In what regard?
>same values
Values like sulking and crying, right? I haven't done that in this thread, and I don't do that in real life. The link to /r9k/ was arbitrary.

>explain why you browse
I've already said so: the anonymity. I don't function within other modes of interaction. There's also the occasional interesting release in a sharethread.
>>
>>68555872
/fit/ has daily tinder threads giving ppl advice on how to close
>>
>>68551527
Eminem - Kim
>>
>>68555941
Ah right. Thanks, but I'm not really interested in learning to "close", rather just talk and then ask anyone interesting to meet. I've just quit weed and feeling more sociable this week so gonna ask a couple soon.

Its just a massive effort going through 20 boring "get to know you" conversations per 1 interesting girl
>>
>>68556036
>rather just talk and then ask anyone interesting to meet.
thats not how tinder works my man. shes talking to 20-30 different guys
you gotta close and then Wow them with how cool you are during the date
the app is just to get the number and set a time for a date
stop treating it like a facebook chat messengr
>>
>>68555899
I wrote a response but I'm getting tired of arguing
with you. Do you want to read it or are you done?

>>68556036
Don't try to use tindr for anything other than fucking.
>>
>>68551527
Fuck Anderson Paak
>>
how do you do this?
>>
>>68556036
>>68556084
I actually got a pretty good relationship out of Tinder
>>
>>68554037
>no one matched me on tinder :(
>>
>>68556069
I find 20-30 hard to believe, but you probably have a point re: spending too long chatting. But desu they often say I'm more interesting than most, so if there's 20-30 guys sending "hey how are you" "hey pretty wanna go for a drink?" then I'm fine doing it as I am, I'm not just trying to have sex with anyone and everyone (only just broke up with a girl anyway), so spending a bit of time getting to know someone before wasting time meeting them and finding out theyre dull? That's ok
>>
Because retards love this shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
>>
Just because I love this band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjQ8qp3D0c
>>
christ I just went to two classes, what happened to my thread
>>
>>68557612
raped by unty
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSVHoHyErBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr4F8dplFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBrRBZy8OTs

Something like these to let the shawties know you don't mess around
>>
I didn't, but if I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM9p3EESIQ4
>>
>>68554037
They're just showcasing a song they like but ok
>>
>>68551655
these dubs dont lie
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.