[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should bring back chivalry!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So I was laying in bed thinking about the Knight Code of Honor, chivalry, and I remembered what a teacher said: chivalry is dead. I say, we fix it! You might be asking yourself "why the fuck does husband normie want to bring back chivalry, and asking pol to join his little crusade" well, to answer that, look up the Ten Commandments of chivalry, as you can see, it says to go to war with any infidel, which, I thought you guys would love! Since, as you may all ready know, a infidel is someone who doesn't believe in your religion! Great huh? I say we try and trick people into getting on our side, since, most people assume chivalry is about being polite, we can use that as a start to get people to start agreeing we need to teach the next generation to live by chivalry! Since let's face it: our children are getting worse and worse, if we don't do something soon, we will have rude kids on this lovely site! The ones who have 9gag book marked, who have a Tumblr account, the ones who are absolute trash! So, who is with me to start the movement to I get back chivalry? I say we start the hashtag Chivalry is not dead, and say stuff like the current generation needs manners and the like. I came to pol to ask as, I think that most of your goals align with mine, which is great for me though I can't offer much, I can offer this: If we get chivalry into schools, this site will NOT go to the SJWs
>>
Wait FUCK GOOGLE REDIRECTED ME TO THE WRONG BOARD!
>>
>>184685
Tldr <3
>>
>>184685
> try and trick people to love nazies and ponycock

OP.... You either have it in you, or you don't.
>>
>>184734
No you're in the right place, now go get yourself a loyal stead sir knight.
>>
My grandparents beat Chivalry into me. I'm not joking, when I was like 5, my grandma taught me chivalry and would hit me with a, I think, a willow branch every time I messed up.
>>
>>184685
For Chivalry to work women must have virtues to uphold and lets be honest modern women are whores who threw their virtue away to ride schlomos cock carousel .
>>
I messed up on that reply.
>>
>>184845
That's the beauty of it all: if we can hammer in the fact it's wrong to not follow chivalry at a young age, when they get older they will follow it!
>>
File: 1489615524698.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1489615524698.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>184685
Here's an idea, instead of rehashing the past with slight alterations each time, why not contrive a new code of ethics that serves as new purpose on how to deal with social roles and new etiquette?
>>
>>186100
That's actually a good idea.
>>
>returning to a simpler time when men went to war on horseback
Go on.
>>
>>186172
Scrap that idea, lets modernize Chivalry,
>>
>>186100
hurp derp reject all traditions goy! surely your new special snowflake code of honor will b soooooooo much more acceptable to da masses. It is current year after all and we're facing social issues humans have definitely never dealt with 109 fucking times. Its certainly not the fault of the people who always cause your civilization to decay, just reject everything your ancestors taught you and do some new bullshit ethics.
t. the enlightenment.
>>
>>186255
>>>/pol/119290939 everyone lets move over to pol
>>
>>186255
I'm not saying reject all traditions but rehashing the same shit with slight adjustments get really old after a while. Plus old traditions don't typically account for modern circumstances. Try applying the wisdom in those old traditions in a more modern way.
>>
File: The Hurt-Box.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
The Hurt-Box.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>186255
SAGE.
>>
>>184685
You would like "The Necessity of Chivalry" by C.S. Lewis
>>
>>184845
this, I was taught chivalry, and I treat my wife like a proper lady, we are eachothers first and only

everyone else I meet? fuck the normies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.