[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRING BACK CHIVALRY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

So I was laying in bed thinking about the Knight Code of Honor, chivalry, and I remembered what a teacher said: chivalry is dead. I say, we fix it! You might be asking yourself "why the fuck does husband normie want to bring back chivalry, and asking pol to join his little crusade" well, to answer that, look up the Ten Commandments of chivalry, as you can see, it says to go to war with any infidel, which, I thought you guys would love! Since, as you may all ready know, a infidel is someone who doesn't believe in your religion! Great huh? I say we try and trick people into getting on our side, since, most people assume chivalry is about being polite, we can use that as a start to get people to start agreeing we need to teach the next generation to live by chivalry! Since let's face it: our children are getting worse and worse, if we don't do something soon, we will have rude kids on this lovely site! The ones who have 9gag book marked, who have a Tumblr account, the ones who are absolute trash! So, who is with me to start the movement to I get back chivalry? I say we start the hashtag Chivalry is not dead, and say stuff like the current generation needs manners and the like. I came to pol to ask as, I think that most of your goals align with mine, which is great for me though I can't offer much, I can offer this: If we get chivalry into schools, this site will NOT go to the SJWs

Side Note: Accidentally posted this on MLPOL due to google redirecting me to the wrong board
>>
>>119285265
Nice try woman. Chivalry died with feminism.
>>
>>119285813
FPBP

You want chivalry? Get your ass back in the kitchen and be something other than a loose tart.
In the days of chivalry. you harlots would be the scum of the earth. No one was holding the door open for your syphilitic ass.
>>
Chivalry died with feminism and the secularization of society.
>>
>>119285813
>Chivalry died with feminism.
Nice to know women beat men. Losers.
>>
>>119286860
>>119286019
>>119286860
I have a dick and I hate modern feminisim.
>>
Bring back female loyalty, if it ever even existed
>>
>>119287447
That's part of chivalry, to be loyal to your spouse, it just needs to be taught at a young age, happened to me with my grandparents, and they fucking hit me with a willow branch when I messed up.
>>
File: females.gif (461KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
females.gif
461KB, 460x347px
>Ug, chivalry is dead.
>Wow, stop treating me like a sex object.

Pick one.
>>
Bring back the monarchy first
>>
>>119287756
Both are bad, as I said, I'm a guy, I forgot to mention a important thing: We need to rewrite some of the commandments of chivalry so they can apply to girls as well.
>>
>>119285265
Sure. Kill feminism entirely and then we'll talk.
>>
Cool story, bro kys.
>>
File: natureofwomen1.jpg (2MB, 1210x6307px) Image search: [Google]
natureofwomen1.jpg
2MB, 1210x6307px
>>119285813
>>119286019
>>119286203
Thats not how it works faggots. I'm a man, not a weakling. Men create reality, woman do not. Woman follow men and men are responsible for everything that happens. Only puny homos would wait a billion years expecting women to become pure without men fighting and destorying the evil which led both men and women astray.
>>
>>119288344
Sounds like too much of a trouble and bother, if I wanted a pet I'd get a dog.
>>
>>119287224
I am a female and I hate modern (or third wave) feminism.
>>
File: natureofwomen2.jpg (2MB, 1210x6291px) Image search: [Google]
natureofwomen2.jpg
2MB, 1210x6291px
>>119288344
MEN READ THIS
>>
>>119287917
You also think civic nationalism is good don't you
Enjoy being a doormat for the rest of your life
>>
Chivalry is about mounted warfare and was started by the french

It has nothing to do with being a woman's bitch
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (265KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
265KB, 3264x2448px
>>119288045
If we can get people onto the path of Chivalry, of common kindness to our fellow man, we can surely take feminism. As that's what chivalry is to me: Common Kindness, something that, most people seem to forget

I'm on phone and I couldn't remember how you remove a picture.
>>
>>119288451
A woman is not a pet she is a woman, her own category unlike anything else. A woman is the passive Yin while the Man is the aggressive Yang. the two together create perfect harmony and happiness.
>>
>>119288658
Yes, anon. I would add Honour and the ability to smash degeneracy immediately along with any other threats to humankind and society. Chivalry is just another word for "true manliness"
>>
>>119288684
A woman is a human being, that doesn't mean she will not be aggressive, I've had a girl stab me with a fucking for just cause I sat too close to her, which would be right behind her, in a public fucking restarant .
>>
God I should sleep, it's effecting my eyes at this point.
>>
>>119286019
You want her back in the kitchen? Give her a reason to go back in the kitchen. The only reason feminism prevailed because men stopped being men.
>>
>>119288344
>comparing dogs to women
Wrong. Dogs are unconditionally loyal.
>>
>>119285265

it's just that it's a lot of work for someone who's fucked a nigger.
>>
File: IMG_9017.jpg (39KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9017.jpg
39KB, 500x677px
>>119285265
This op is dangerously close to euphoria
>>
>>119285265
>>
LARPING
>>
>>119289194
A just reason, a girl is still a human being, and, as a human, you got rights, a woman can pursue any path she chooses, now, some women take this gift, and say "You know what? Let's fuck over the people we need to reproduce" instead of going and getting a real job.
>>
>>119289592
I just have always been taught to be a gentleman, and to improve myself in anyway I can, this doesn't mean I'm a SJW, however, I still hate those fucking feminists, they try and dirty my reputation as a gentleman.
>>
>>119289659
Chivalry, at least in my history textbook, is about manners.
>>
Quit larping.

Worship a white god you filthy christKEK
>>
>>119288344
Problem is that it will take more than just one or a few men, and not many in society wants to change things. People are more concerned about their own petty affairs rather than the long term goal of preservation of society.

We have to dispose of stupid notions that created this damned rift in the first place.
>>
>>119289071
I said woman (woman in general) are not supposed to be aggressive. Of course there are many woman who are messed up. That does not mean that they are right. She was not acting as a human being should anyways.
>>
>>119290042
I really hate larping, when I was like 5 at the park I saw some high schoolers larping, I got hit in the face and I lost several teeth
>>
>>119286860
>women beat men
>men stopped doing shit for women because they couldn't stop being cunts
>"""women beat men"""
>>
>>119289071
You should have sued the restaurant as well as the woman. The restaurant because they allowed her to stab you and the woman herself for stabbing you.
>>
>>119290057
Yes, we must destroy the evil that seeks to undo us. But how can you fight unless you know who you are as a man. You and only you are yourself and fist before you can fix anything or even should fix anything you should fix yourself and learn who you really are.
>>
>>119290260
I stretched the truth a bit, it was more so a highschool cafeteria, the fucking dean at my Highschool was a SJW prick
>>
>>119285265
>*tips fedora*
>M'lady
>>
>>119290408
I don't own a fedora, I own a top hat and a suit.
>>
>>119285813
Being nice to women is only a tiny portion of chivalry though
>>
File: mlady.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>119285265
MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY MLADY
>>
>>119290574
Yeah, but, you go into any middle school or Highschool history class and look at their textbooks and you'll be told that's what chivalry is
>>
Someone suggested on the accidental post that we should make a new code of conduct that people should live by, so what's your idea's?
>>
This guy has an actual point though.

I skimmed over what he wrote, but I've been thinking about how a form of modern Chivalry can be reinstated in modern society. A social order and systems, not just a "fuck all" fest in society.
>>
>>119291140
Yeah! I mean, I'm sick and tired of people being rude and lacking any kind of manners, even though I always try and be the best possible human being to others, Opening the door, picking up objects dropped by the old, helping people reach things, and even carrying groceries out of the store for the old.
>>
>cucking yourself for women
>>
>>119291363
It's a damned shame to see how society has eroded in such a sense, people cast aside morality in favor of stupid shit.

But then again, morality interferes with their own gratification. They see it as a hindrance rather than something that should be lauded as an asset to society.
>>
File: 1474335812101.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474335812101.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
M'ladies
>>
>>119291528
Nobody shows kindness to the elderly anymore, the old usually have a greater knowledge than you, as they have a life time of experiences, it's why the ancient tribes would look to the old for advise, since they have lived so long.
>>
So, I say the first rule be for our new code of conduct be: Respect the elderly
>>
>>119285265
No
>>
>>119291966
It's gotta be more in depth then that.

It's certainly has to go beyond a list of rules.
>>
>>119291675
At the very least honor the lives they lived, you don't need to outright worship them. If they fought in war to preserve the country, they should at the very least be given respect where it is due.

It is odd that I resonate more with an older generation than my own, but maybe that is the result of seeing what social decay is and understanding what they speak of.
>>
>>119292194
Fair point, so how about his 1. Honor the lives the elderly had lived 2. Respect those who have served their country
>>
>>119288605
This.
Chivalry comes from the french Cheval. Even in the medieval period, "chivalry" had more to do with women cheating on their husbands while they were crusading than anything else.

t. Worthless medieval studies degree
>>
3. to serve your county, to the best of your abilities, to protect your freedoms others have gave their lives for
>>
>>119292361
1. Anyone can be intelligent, but not everyone can use that intelligence the right way.
2. If history repeats itself, you messed up somewhere along the line.
3. [Insert Idea Here]
>>
>>119292816
It's so fucking late I can't even make sense of that message, as I'm pretty sure it's a insult, but, I'm slowing starting to fall asleep. Good night all you Pol users, I'll check in the morning how the ideas on the rules are going, so you got 7 hours to think them up!
>>
>>119292816
3. To solve a problem, the conflict must be faced head on, running will only allow the issue to grow.
4. Forgivence and truth clear the path much better than lies and vengeance.
>>
>>119285265
How about we don't since women have been given far more then equal rights and men have lost power over them.

Chivarly deserves to be in the shitcan as it does not fit in modern society and the ideal that women are allowed to be free while men have no power since back in the day men had legal power of their wives.

Also i am not a fucking gentleman.
>>
>>119286019

>syphilitic ass.

Except Syphilis came from the New World.
>>
>>119294060
"Also i am not a fucking gentleman"

Jesus fuck you sound like a reverse feminists, slap that slogan on a tshirt and go to an anti-trump rally
>>
>>119285265

"Chivalry" never existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LygKNa-xDW4
>>
>>119285265
feminism killed chivalry
>>
File: elections.jpg (112KB, 780x766px) Image search: [Google]
elections.jpg
112KB, 780x766px
>>119294206
>Jesus fuck you sound like a reverse feminists
I was never a fucking gentleman since i knew it was bullshit as a child long before i even knew feminism existed.

I always found it to be a waste of my goddamn time and efforts to give women special treatment they have not earned just because they are girls over boys.
>slap that slogan on a tshirt and go to an anti-trump rally
I don't give a shit about Trump since no party gives a fuck about us.
>>
>>119294483
No, chivalry died out way before feminism was a thing. FEMINISM COULD NEVER DESTROY CHIVALRY BECAUSE CHIVALRY CONSISTS OF STRONG WILL MEN.
>>
Can we get off the topic of chivalry and feminism? We know it's dead, it's why we're going to remake it for the modern day
>>
Rewrite
>>
>>119288518
Well if you really think about it, if we made all blacks in America like whites, America would be much better off would it not?
>>
>>119285265

This is literally THE WORST idea ever posted here, or on any alt-right nigerian turnip farming board.

We need SAVAGERY, not chivalry you fat LARPfaggot...

We need to:
>full circumcision all females who are unmarried by age 15.
>women returned to cattle. Married by 14 or pushed into various domestic services or prostitution. Their profits are taxed 75% to fund colonization of space by white men.
>All cripples euthanized, unless the injury was sustained in combat on behalf of your nation.
>Legalize domestic violence.
>Legalize assault as long as no weapons are used. Hand-to-hand combat only.
>Legalize open and concealed carry for all white men.
>Only white men with a four-year or better college degree AND land-owning can vote. Fucking blue-collar, tradie scumbags can STFU and pretend coal is still a viable industry, while they jerk each other off and refuse to evolve.
>Anyone non-white and non-east asian living in Europe or the USA can be killed without violating the law.
>Takeover ALL social media and tech companies. Build profiles on everyone. Execute all leftist leaders. Hold a lottery and execute 40% of their followers. The remaining 60% are sterilized and turned into slaves until their deaths.
>Execute all Christians who promoted or assisted in importing refugees.
>Orthodox Christianity becomes the law of the land.
>Re-write the Bible and remove all cuckoldry and weakness; replace with savagery and conquest.
>Ban all other religions. Kill or convert all their followers.
>>
File: You Forgot Your Hat.jpg (16KB, 320x374px) Image search: [Google]
You Forgot Your Hat.jpg
16KB, 320x374px
>>119296290
>rewrite history
>rewrite religion
>LARP as a eugenics faggot
>LARP as a NAZI
>rewrite the laws of America
>Execute people unlawfully
>Kill other people like a sand nigger
Wow you are a huge faggot.
>>
>>119296574

Shutup pussy ass faggot. I don't have the time nor tolerance for your weakness.
>>
>>119296290
You don't understand what chivalry is. It is administering justice as well as showing mercy to those that deserve it. It is self controlled power and zeal for whats right. We need Chivalry and Decency you filthy kike lunatic. Use your brain for once and realize that what your proposing is exactly what the kikes are doing to us and would expect us to do to them which would let them steer the narrative for their favour.
>>
Chivalry will only return when female chastity does.
>>
>>119290042

>implying crusaders didn't share a horse, because they were all raging queers
>>
>>119288480
All of feminism was a mistake. Women's suffrage was a mistake. Even if you are the outlier, you cannot deny that 90% of women vote based on feelings, and since women have political influence, the beta males change their political views to appease women. Gender should also have never been touched, we would have all been happier.

No wonder the Rothschilds and CIA funded early feminist movements. Double the pool of labor to lower wages AND increase your tax base, as well as disrupt the social fabric of the society, the family unit. On top of it all, you have armies of easily propagandized women running the political narratives, since women are sexual selectors, so for too long nobody wanted to tell women they're wrong.
>>
>>119299068
gender *roles should have never been touched
>>
>>119285265
>be me
>entering gas station
>woman entering at the same time
>open door for her
>I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP
Never again.
>>
>>119285265

If by that you mean a strict code of behavior, religious faith, carrying a weapon and following a well-defined hierarchy, sure.

If you mean a bunch of m'lady this and m'lady that, fuck off.
>>
>>119285813
Not quite anon.It is true that chivalry died with feminism.Feminism has brought women many rights...too much rights.Chivalry was originally a way to bring equality between men and women through codes of honour.Chivalry meant protecting the weak and innocent,and this includes women(them being the fairer sex).However,the notion of a strong man protecting a woman has been deemed as sexist and oppressive by our degenerate society.Chivalry IS dead...but we can bring it back.Not only can we bring back chivalry but it is our moral duty as christians to do so.Christ commanded us to love women and wants us to be strong in order to protect those who are weak.We got to bring back chivalry anons.We got to do it.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.