[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 121

File: 1457175659931.jpg (269KB, 1152x823px) Image search: [Google]
1457175659931.jpg
269KB, 1152x823px
Cozy edition.

Previous thread: >>30890715

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection:
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
Follow up to to bed a queen when
>>
>>30910903
This man is correct. Those are all video game terms/actions, none of which occur in the vast majority of ttrpgs.

If you want a MMO/vidya green, that's cool and I think it would be enjoyable too. But don't try to say MMOs and ttrpgs are the same/similar. 4E was crucified for being to video gamey and it's still treated as baby's first ttrpg.

t. Autist who plays way too many of both
>>
That new thread smell.
>>
>>30911485
Aw shit, we 'bout to have a thread off, ya'll?
Which one is it? Which will come out in top?
WORLD STAR!!!
>>
>>30911517
I will take Comfy Nurse hoers any day.
>>
File: 1504595101390.jpg (2MB, 3161x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1504595101390.jpg
2MB, 3161x4200px
>>30911517
Battle Bon Bon Blesses This Bread
>>
File: 133004109392.png (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
133004109392.png
117KB, 600x600px
>>30911628
Comfy nurse edition is a go.
>>
File: 1484487599645.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484487599645.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>earth ponies
>>
>>30909851
>>“… I think your chances are pretty good tonight…”
>Implying her chances aren't good every night because he isn't always willing to bang his pony waifu.
>What a chump. If another Anon comes to Equestria and is a real DashFag, this guys going to be cucked like nobody's business.

What if he is using advanced husband-tier magicks to pretend that she is winning him every time they fuck
>>
>>30911054
Here's the pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/jr4LPBLm
>>
Why is it everytime i comeback here you faggots have been reeeeeing for the last 50 posts of the thread?
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 600x623px
>Anon moves into equestria and decides he's gonna take Over the entire nation as a villain
>main 6 go off to face him in his massive evil citadel only to find out he is a particularly innocent colt and worried about their safety
>what they assumed were slave are actually willing servants, as he treats everyone with respect
>always goes on tirades on being evil and monologues his evil plans but always ends up helping like removing monsters and helping the changlings intergrate
>eventually works himself into a respected position in government right up by the princesses, still talking like he's evil but doing a lot of good
>one day a random poner like let's say dash tells him he's been pretty bad at all the villain stuff
"Oh I beg to differ"
>"what do you mean anon"
"I thought I did a great job at earning ponies' trust, infiltrating the changelings and getting them a food source to grow with, creating an army of all the villains I've put down over the years, and getting myself in a trusted position perfect for pulling up my coup"
>pale poner is shocked
"But do you know what the best part of my plan is?"
>pony shakes head
"Nobody is ever going to believe you"
>he says as he goes to play tea party with some children
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 301x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 301x419px
>>30912038
Because no one can just ignore dumb shit, and so 5 posts turns into 200 reeeee posts. Me and you are contributing to this right now. I wish people would shut up and enjoy ponies
>>
>>30912118
>anon did this just some elaborate plot to get the poner in question to ask him out
>he knows for a fact that she'll try "change" him
>he already knew she had the hots for him
>why not push it along?
>>
>>30912184
And if his plan fails he'll still have an army that can take over the nation and just take her as a concubine.
>>
>>30912254
even better
>>
>>30912184
>>he knows for a fact that she'll try "change" him
Sounds like basic gender roles to me.
>>
How about some Power Pony RGRE?

>Yellow Belly is a nervous little earth pone, but has managed to earn the affection of her human friend, Anon
>It is their third date and she wants to ask Anon to become her special somepony
>However, their date is interrupted by a monster attacking the city
>Yellow Belly tries to be a tough mare and protect Anon, but is easily tossed aside
>This makes Anon mad, however, and he easily knocks the monster out since everything is made out of marshmellow compared to Earth.
>After the commotion, everybody believes it was Yellow Belly who defeated the monster, despite trying to deny it
>Her act of "heroism" even attracts her idols, the Power Ponies, who ask her to join them
>She feels like she has no choice but to accept
>>
>>30912443
Or, you know, she understands that joining them would leave her less time to be with her special somepony Anon, and she declines.
Things like this keep happening around the two, and Anon often saves them, leading to more ponies thinking Yellow Belly is a hero more and more.
This makes the Power Ponies want her to join more and more as well.
>>
"Thanks for this girls. Really."
>Since all of you had graduated high school, a lot of things had happened to you and your friends
>Rarity had expanded her clothing business and it was becoming so popular that she was thinking about expanding
>Fluttershy was about to open up an animal reserve a few miles out of town
>Pinkie had just finished her first big catering job in the city with about a dozen or so jobs lined up
>Applejack, being Applejack, was still on her little farm, making all 200 acres of it run like clockwork
>And there was Dash and her Wonderbolts
>And, last but not least, there was Twilight
>You honestly had no idea what the dorky girl wanted to do once school was over
>While you considered all of your friends smart in their own ways, Twilight was smart
>Genius level smart
>The kind of smart on level with Starswirl and Clover the Clever
>Over the summer, she had gotten a bachelor's degree in thermonamic science
>The year before that, she told you she finished her masters in natural science with a minor and computer development
>She was barely eighteen and she was more qualified and knowledgeable thank most of the teachers teaching her
>It was CRAZY
>You had no idea WHY Twilight had even gone to high school honestly
>You knew for a fact that, as she was now, Twilight could have gotten a job anywhere in the country doing pretty much anything she wanted
>But, in the end, Twilight had decided to do something she really, truly loved
>With the help of her parents--both of whom were stupidly rich because they were just as smart as her-- and her best friend Moondancer--someone that could probably build a spaceship by herself-- Twilight had decided to open up a computer shop right next to Sugarcube Corner
>It had taken a few months-- financial backing or not the building that Twilight had picked need some work done-- but the store was almost ready for business
>>
>>30912531
>That was where you were right now, deep in the back room of ‘Twi's Tech Industries’
>All around you were wooden tables topped with special rubber mats
>Wooden shelves--which you and the girls had painted yourselves with some special paint made specifically by Twilight-- lined the walls
>These shelves were stuffed with computer parts
>You were sitting at one of these wooden tables with Moondancer and Twilight
>Both of the girls look more than a little tired, their hair messy and bags under their eyes
>Twilight had a big mug of steaming hot coffee in her hands while Moondancer--who was hunched over on her seat with half-lidded eyes, had the biggest can of Mainster that you had ever seen
>"Don't thank us yet, Sunset," Moondancer said with a yawn. "We told you that we'd INTERVIEW this Anon guy, not that we'd outright hire him."
>"Moonie, we talked about this already," Twilight said as she took a sip of her coffee
>Moondancer grumbled to herself as she ran a hand through her dirty, messy hair
>"Look, I understand that he's coming from that horse dimension that you're from, Sunset, but this is a business. We can't just hire anyone with a sob story."
>Grabbing her energy drink, Moondancer brought it to her lips
>You watched as she finished the whole giant can in three big gulps
>"Are you sure you're not just being difficult because he's a guy?" Twilight asked with a shake of her head
>"Of course not. I just want to hire people that know what they're doing," Moondancer replied, leaning back into her chair
>"What about Lyra? You hired her and she doesn't know a SSD card from a motherboard."
>"We both know that Lyra's a fast learner. And she'll take minimum wage until she knows what she's doing."
>You leaned forward in your chair
"Still girls, I appreciate that you're willing--"
>"So you're saying that we won't be able to teach Anon anything?" Twilight said, interrupting you
>>
>>30912537
>Moondancer's frown deepened as she reached under the table and pulled out another gargantuan can of Mainster
>"I have no idea. I've never met the guy."
>"Well, I haven't met him either, but I'm willing to give him a chance."
>You cleared your throat
"Girls--"
>"I just don't know if we should have a guy traipsing around the store. The other girls might get distracted."
>"They'll be fine. We also need more employees, and if Sunset and Princess Twilight recommend him then I'm more than happy to give him a chance."
>Moondancer snorted
>"Yeah, you say that now, but when this whole store is covered in pink and this Anon guy is running around in a string top and flirting with all of the customers like some cheap slut don't come crying to me when our credibility goes down the toilet."
>Twilight rolled her eyes before looking over at you with a smile
>"Don't listen to Moonie, Sunset. She just gets grumpy like this when she's tired."
>"I'm not grumpy..." Moondancer murmured, cracking open her energy drink and taking a sip of it
"It's fine girls," you said with a smile. "I know this whole grand opening has been a lot for you--"
>"That and those fucking FFE 2.14 dungeon runs," Moondancer grumbled. "We've been doing those nonstop for three weeks..."
>You almost snorted
>Nerds...
"--still, I'm sure if you just talked to Anon for a little bit I'm sure you'll warm up to him."
>You tried to lean back, forgetting that you were sitting on a stool and almost toppling backwards for your troubles
"He's really interested in meeting you, Twi, since he's really good friends with Princess Twilight."
>Twilight's smile turned just a little sheepish
>"I'm really sorry about not being able to make it to meet him when he came through the portal," she said, rubbing her arm. "It was just we had to finish our run and I lost track of time..."
>>
>>30912546
"There's nothing to be sorry about, Twi."
>Tilting back her energy drink, Moondancer took a big gulp of it
>Smacking her lips together, she put the can down
>"Where is this guy anyway?" she asked. "He was supposed to be here ten minutes ago."
"Anon's still at Rarity's," you said, looking over toward the door. "Since he's... large, most of his clothes need to be custom made. Rarity should be bringing him here soon though."
>Moondancer shook her head
>"Guys and their fancy clothes... Why can't get they just get stuff at the store like everyone else?"
>The door opened, revealing Lyra Heartstrings
>You didn't know much about the girl--other than that she may or may not have been in a relationship with that grumpy Bonbon girl-- but both Moondancer and Twilight were fast friends with the girl
>"Hey, Twi, Moonie, we got a giant SOB standing in the main lobby," she said, pointing a thumb toward the door. "His name is Anon. He said that he's here for an interview?"
>She looked back out into the lobby
>"There's a girl with him? That dyke-y one with the purple hair and the manicured nails?"
>You and Moondancer snorted
>Yep...
>That was Rarity alright
>Looking over at Twilight, you could see that the girl was trying hard not to laugh
>"Could you send the two of them back here, Lyra?" she asked
>Lyra saluted
>"You got it boss," she said before disappearing back into the lobby
>Moondancer quickly finished her drink
>Burping loudly, she tossed it over toward the garbage can at the other side of the room
>The can missed completely, nearly hitting a half-made computer before clattering to the ground
>>
>>30912554
>"Alright, let's get this over with," she said, looking less than thrilled
>A few seconds passed before the doorknob clicked
>The door slowly slid open, revealing Anon
>Both Moondancer and Twilight stiffened as he bent over slightly so that he didn't hit his head on the top of doorway
>"Sweet Goddess above," Twilight said. "That's not human..."
>"Not our kind of human anyway," Moondancer replied. "Holy hell is he a big one..."
>"Good morning, ladies," he said with his usual happy grin. "Sorry that I'm a little late."
>It took some maneuvering, but Anon was able to squeeze his large frame through the door and into the room
>As he did that you saw that he was arm-in-arm with a slightly frazzled yet smug Rarity
>"There's no reason to apologize, Anon. The fault was all mine," she said, giving Anon's arm a pat. "I'm terribly sorry about this, girl's. The measuring took a bit longer than I expected."
>"I bet..." Twilight said, looking Anon up and down with a glint in her eye
>Looking over at Moondancer, you saw that she had the same glint in her eye as well
>There wasn't anything sexual in the way that they were looking at him
>You weren't all that sure either girl knew anything about sex other than the driest, most bare-bones facts
>No...
>Their looks were of a scientist finding a brand new species
>A species that they may or may not want to cut open to see what's inside...
>You quickly hopped out of your chair before the two girls could say anything
"So did you get everything sorted out then?" you asked
>"It'll take some doing, but I believe that I'll be able to make a complete wardrobe for Anonymous here," Rarity replied, looking up at the giant of a man
>Anon smiled back down at her
>"And I really appreciate you helping me out with this, Rare," he said. "I'm sure you have a bunch of orders already..."
>>
>>30912559
>"Oh, think nothing of it, dear," Rarity replied, giving his arm a few more pats. "I always take time out of my busy schedule to help a friend in need."
>Anon chuckled, slipping his arm from out of the fashionista's before walking over you Twilight and Moondancer
>He stuck out a hand
>"It's nice to meet both of you. I'm Anon, and I guess I'm here to beg you guys for a job."
>Both Twi and Moondancer looked down at his hand
>It took a few seconds, but a spark of realization came to Twilight's face
>"It's very nice to meet you, Anon," she said, taking his massive hand and giving it a shake. "I'm Twilight, and my associate over here is Moondancer."
>Giving Twilight's hand a shake or two, Anon then offered his hand to Moondancer
>The bespeckled nerd just looked down at his hand, a frown forming on her face
>She then looked up at Anon's face, her eyes narrowing
>"Hang on," she said, standing up
>She motioned for Anon to step back
>Anon did so, an eyebrow ever so slightly raised
>Twilight frowned
>"Moonie..."
>Moondancer ignored her, grumbling something under her breath as she brushed past Anon
>You all watched as she made her way around the entire room
>First she grabbed a computer case, walking back over and setting it on top of one of the desks
>She then grabbed a half dozen other boxes with, a screwdriver, some zip ties, and a pair of pliers
>"Since this is a computer shop," she said, placing everything onto the desk before turning and looking at Anon. "We do everything from software installation to cleaning to computer building."
>"Moondancer," Twilight said, a clear warning in her voice
>Moondancer waved her away with a hand, not taking her eyes off of Anon
>"This means that we want someone to at least have some knowledge of computers," she continued. "Now, since I've been told that you're some sort of otherworldly being, I'm not going to expect you to know the ins and outs of our world's technology."
>>
>>30912568
>She crossed her arms
>"I was told that you knew what a computer was, correct?"
>Anon nodded
>"Yes ma'am."
>"Then I want you to show us what you can do," Moondancer said, nudging her head toward all of the stuff she had on the desk. "All of these parts are compatible with each other. What I want you to do is use these to build a pc. If you can do that you'll get the job."
>"Moondancer, come on now," Twilight said
>Moondancer rolled her eyes
>"You know what? Fine. You still have to build the computer, but if you can get the thing to run we'll give you some better parts and let you have the whole system for free if you want it."
>A challenge like that would have made you more than a little nervous
>Anon though?
>Never in your life had you seen such a look of joy in a man, or stallion's, face
>"That's all I have to do?" he asked
>"Yep," Moondancer said with a nod.
>Anon looked over at the boxes of parts
>"And I can have the computer too then?"
>"Yep. It'll be all yours," the sweater-clothed girl said
>"We'll get you a good monitor and all of that other stuff too, Anon," Twilight said as she gave Moondancer a dirty look. "And all of it's coming out of your pocket, Moonie."
>Moondancer winced, but even so nodded
>"Fine. But the thing HAS to turn on."
>For a moment, you thought Anon was going to start hopping in place
>"Alright, yeah!" he said, rubbing his hands together as he made his way over to the table. "Do you girls got any gloves? If you do I'll need the biggest you got since all of you guys have such tiny baby hands."
>"My goodness, I don't think I've ever seen someone look quite that excited to play around with some silly technology."
>>
>>30912574
>Looking to your left, you saw that Rarity had made her way right next to you
>"In fact," she continued, grabbing the stool Moondancer had been sitting on and taking a seat. "The last time I saw someone that happy was when Pinkie Pie found out that one could order frosting by the gallon online."
>You couldn't help but chuckle
"Yeah, Anon's like that..."
>You watched as Anon sat down on a far too small chair
>Both Moondancer and Twilight were standing on either side of them, with Twilight holding a box of black gloves
"So how did that measuring go?"
>"Oh it was absolutely wonderful, dear," Rarity said with a sigh. "It's been AGES since I've had a good challenge, and Anonymous is quite the challenge."
>Anon, pulling the computer case over, let out an excited giggle as he reached for the screwdriver
>"His size wasn't an issue as much as his odd proportions," Rarity said, eyeing him as he started unscrewing tiny screws. "His arms and legs are shorter than a normal person's but much thicker, his chest as well. And I could go on and on about his neck and shoulders. And his face! Oh Goddess above his face! And his eyes!"
>The fashionista let out a wistful sigh, tapping a finger against her cheek
>"He might look so similar to us, darling, but we're dealing with someone completely different. Someone otherwordly."
>As watched as Anon took apart the entire computer case
>For someone who's hands were almost the size of baseball mitts, you would have thought he would have had a little trouble working with such tiny bits, but to your surprise he seemed right at home with doing so
>He had the thing down to its frame in no time at all, and was reaching for the boxes
"Princess Twilight DID say that he would be different from any human that we had ever seen," you said, watching as he ripped open one of the boxes with nothing less than pure glee
>>
>>30912575
>"And it appears that she wasn't overstating herself in the slightest," Rarity replied, leaning back into her chair. "Oh, did you know that he was familiar with the other me? My equine self?"
>You looked away from Anon to stare at her
"Really?"
>"Yes. Apparently he didn't very much care for that Rarity, and he had absolutely no trouble with telling me so," Rarity said, a bit of mirth coming to her voice.
"Oh?"
>You turned back to see that Anon was pouring some kind of paste onto this big... thing
>Anon's face was scrunched up in concentration as he did this, about five paper manuals lying all around him
>Both Twilight and Moondancer were watching him carefully, both of them muttering into his ear
>Rarity giggled
>"From what he told me my pony self was insufferable brat with a very poor fashion sense."
>Her smile diminished somewhat
>"I am a little... concerned about some of the other things he told me that my pony self did. I will not repeat them, not in polite company, but just know that they were EXTREMELY unladylike and rude."
>Your smile dampened
"Yeah... Princess Twilight did say that he was having trouble with ponies for a while."
>Rarity let out a harrumph, crossing her legs as Anon pulled out a few fans from their boxes and started connecting them to a big metal doohickey
>"Difficult or not, a lady should do all she can to treat ALL males with respect," she said, her nose pointing toward the ceiling. "And to think that I'd act in such ways sickens me."
>A giggle caused your gaze to snap back toward Anon
>To your surprise, he was already starting to put parts in the computer case
>It was a tight fit for his hands, but you could plainly see that he was being careful
>And still that bright, happy smile was still on his face
>>
File: 1481533949340.png (150KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481533949340.png
150KB, 425x400px
>>30912589
>The sight caused a warm feeling to well up in your chest
"Well, I guess we'll have to do our best to make sure he's welcome then, won't we?"
>"That we shall, my dear," Rarity said, leaning over to nudge you with her shoulder
>"And... done!"
>Both you and Rarity looked back at Anon, Twilight, and Moondancer
>It looked like Anon had put the computer together
>All of the parts were attached and the cables looked really nice and neat
>...
>You think...
>"It's been awhile since I've built one of these bad boys but I think I still got it," Anon said, pulling off his gloves with a grin.
>Moondancer let out a thoughtful hum
>She poked around in the inside of the computer
>"So you HAVE done this before then?" she asked
>"Yep. I even went to school for this kind of stuff," Anon told her
>Twilight smiled
>"You should have listened. Now you're gonna have to shell out the money for this."
>Moondancer let out a grunt, though you knew that it was just for show
>She could bitch and moan all she wanted, but she was just as rich as Twilight
>Buying a cute stallion a nice computer wouldn't even put a dent in her wallet
>...
>Buying a NICE GUY a nice computer
>Not that you didn't think Anon was cute!
>It was just that you barely knew the guy and you didn't want to impose...
>"It might look half-decent, but that doesn't mean it'll work," Moondancer said
>"Then let's see if it works then, Mrs. I'm-too-grumpy-to-see-a-good-employee," Twilight said, looking up at Anon. "Anon? Could you please grab this computer and follow me? You don't need to put the siding on it right now, just be careful when you pick it up"
>With a happy wiggle, Anon hopped off of the stool and stood up
>Though the computer he had just built was ridiculously large he picked it up with little difficulty
>>
File: 1481359010385.jpg (3MB, 2587x3375px) Image search: [Google]
1481359010385.jpg
3MB, 2587x3375px
>>30912596
>"Lead the way, boss lady," he said
>With a small smile, Twilight did just that, leading him to the other side of the room, where a few monitors and plugs were sitting
>You, Rarity, and Moondancer followed behind them, all of you watching as Anon set the computer down at grabbed the computer's power cord
>He plugged it in before turning back and looking at all of you
>Though he was still smiling, you could see that his features had taken on a more worried look
>"Alright.... Let's see if it'll turn on, huh?"
>Biting his lip, Anon slowly reached down and flipped the power button
>Immediately, the inside of the computer lit up
>Parts started to spin, bits began to whirl
>You and Rarity let out a little cheer
>Twilight's smile grew a hair as she gave Anon's back a pat
>"Great job, Anon," she said
>Anon's shoulders slumped as he let out a sigh
>"Whoo... thank god," he muttered, before reaching behind one of the monitors and grabbing a cable. "Now let's see if we get any connection here."
>A bead of sweat made it's way down Anon's forehead
>You could see him biting his lip as he plugged the cable into one of the do-hickeys
>For a moment, the monitor was completely blank
>A second later, however, there was a blue screen, then a bunch of text you couldn't make out appeared
>"Looks like he did it, Moonie," Twilight said
>For the first time since you had seen her, Moondancer smiled
>"Yeah, and it looks like I owe you a computer Anon," she said. “We'll have to take all of the parts out of this one, because you can't overclock the cpu for shit, and with the spec I picked out it'll barely run 4k, but by the end of the day we'll have something for you. You do game right?"
>Anon sniffled, tears welling up in the corners of his eyes
>You might have been alarmed if not for the fact that his smile was a mile wide
>>
File: 1503383227648.jpg (959KB, 1346x1913px) Image search: [Google]
1503383227648.jpg
959KB, 1346x1913px
>>30912606
>"I did a lot of gaming when I was home," he said, wiping his forming tears with the back of his hands. "I've never played any of the games here though."
>"We'll have to fix that then," Moondancer said with a nod. "We'll also had to get you a few company shirts. Welcome to Twi’s Tech Industri--erk!"
>Anon, no longer able to contain himself, lurched forward and pulled Moondancer into a hug
>While the bespeckled girl struggled, he reached out and grabbed Twilight with his other hand, hoisting both girls into the air with laugh
>…
>Did you even have internet in your apartment?
>>
>>30912616
Alright, I'm done
>>
>>30912626
Good stuff, cute girls, much thanks
>>
>>30912616
Anon in tiny people land is fun.
>>
>He had enough
>Anon was going to burn this world to the ground
>Oh, i'm not ATTRACTIVE enough? you won't date me because im TALLER than you?
>I'll show you
>And with one swift movement, Anonymous dumped his entire furry porn folder onto Ponynet.com
>God help their souls
>>
>>30913233
>It's all Amazonian female stuff, further proving the point to the ponies that he's too big. males should be smaller than mares.
>>
>>30913301
You don't understand, he uploaded futa furry porn
>>
>>30913301
>Minotaurs from far and wide now try to court him
>>
>>30913308
Ponies have no frame of reference though. this could be normal for aliens, they may think. I mean, Anon has nipples, so maybe those are alien males from other species.
After all, a colt that had the teats to feed a foal is a perfect house stallion.
>>
>>30913354
How would ponies react to different kinds of futa porn, much like the buff mino porn with both tits and dick, maybe even the opposite where a slim and sexy girl (which again they have no parameter) also has a dick

Ponies would go crazy trying to study it and find put everyone has a dick in futa porn

Let's not even get into /d/ territory
>>
>>30913453
Ponies freaking out over futa porn and being both equally disgusted and aroused
>>
>>30913453
Someone will piece together what's going on when they compare it to cuntcolts.
>>
>>30913453
Or just shrug, chock it up to alien shit, and clop to the exotic penises.
>>
>>30912626
based LAP
>>
File: 1471909204228.png (45KB, 328x460px) Image search: [Google]
1471909204228.png
45KB, 328x460px
>>30912589
>>"I am a little... concerned about some of the other things he told me that my pony self did. I will not repeat them, not in polite company, but just know that they were EXTREMELY unladylike and rude."

well now I have to know.
what'd she do?
>>
File: full.png (76KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
76KB, 321x321px
>Anon and his pony wife seem to be a normal couple that lives in Maretropolis.
>They met during a vacation in a far-off land.
>Now both of them are a married white-collar couple.
>However they both find that the magic is fading and they really don't have time for each other.
>That's only happening because they're both being smothered by double life that both have.
>Anon is part of a notorious gang of heisters known has the paycheck gang.
>Meanwhile his wife is actually part of the power ponies, been tasked to take down the notorious paycheck gang that's been causing crime in Maretropolis to multiply over the course of a few months.
>They both suspect each other of something, but they can't quite put the finger on it.
>That is until one day during a robbery turned bad because of a masked vigilante showing up and ruined their chance of not alerting the cops.
>The hero did get shot, but managed to get away to safety.
>When Anon gets back from work, he notices his wife has an unusual limp, in the exact same spot where she got shot.
>Now comes the part of feelings of betrayal.
>>
>>30912626
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Keep it up senpai!
>>
>>30913233
>For some reason it caught on
>It started as a joke, a small community thinking it would be great to "ironically" make fanart
>But soon it opened the floodgates
>Thousands of lonely autists went ballistic over
anthros
>It began to snowball as more and more people joined in
>Unfortunately for the doomed world, ponies herd instincts meant there was no stopping this mental disease
>Soon, every single pony has been enamored by anthros
>That is when a new lone anon is found in the everfree
>>
>>30914145
It'd be better if
>Wife attacks and injures the bipedal gang leader
>He manages to get wound her as he flees
>>
>>30912184
>>anon did this just some elaborate plot to get the poner in question to ask him out

>Stallions aren't supposed to be the romantic aggressors, they have to entice the mares into wooing them.
>Other stallions are in awe of how well Anon pulled off this feat of masculinity.
>The sheer level of effort and bullshitting he went through in order to get her is just so romantic.
>One autist stallion wonders why Anon didn't just say he liked her, the others shush him and insist this way is better.

>Anon takes this information, and starts publishing cheesy romance novels that are disguised as regular stories until the end, when suddenly mushy love and smut ensues.
>>
>>30913048
>>30912626
Very Fun

It's good stuff LaP!
>>
>tfw popped is kill
>>
>>30914796
It is quite sad
>>
Hey does anyone have that pic with the M6 holding a door open for anon while wearing hats? I think we used it for an OP pic a couple of times
>>
>>30912616
Wrist on Milly Rock
>>
File: 1499736763692.jpg (635KB, 563x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499736763692.jpg
635KB, 563x1024px
Where are my moonponies. I need my moonponies.
>>
>>30914796
The only TF I've ever enjoyed, and its gone.
>>
>>30914559
That is actually better.
>>
>>30914710
this has much more potential
>>
>>30912616
>tfw you will never sperg out on computers with qt.3.14 horse girls
>>
>>30915593
the last constructive critique was right. There isn't any conflict, or tension, even in the negotiations. Even for a slice of life everything goes just fine. It's more just a collection of shock and awe reactions between exposition just repeating what the thread outlined. Even as slice of life it fails.

What could even stop them? They have twiggles at the helm, with a king and queen behind her. There really isn't any reason to read it unless some kind of contrived conflict with new and edgy OCs show up and cause problems.
>>
>>30916021
>I'd end up in an argument with Twi on the size at which Other should be separated into its components.
I'd need at least a second graph going what Other composes and ideally the percentages involved.
>>
>>30916089
Just think of it as the epilogue to an untold story.
>>
>>30916110
The "untold story" wouldn't fit in this thread. Without a society to enforce RGRE upon them, and survival taking the forefront instead of "what a stallion should be doing" it would just be written off as a fetish story featuring pregnancy in a survival setting.
>>
>>30916089
It's only on like, chapter two.
>>
>>30916175
in greentext time, at least three villains should have shown up and been defeated by now
>>
>>30916188
>villains defeated
>not antagonists neutralized
This isn't /AiE/
>>
>>30916110
Well why can't we be told the story?
How did Celestia react to Luna not making her scheduled appearance?
How did she react to the whole Selene thing? The new race composed of her nieces and nephews, that sounds like it would cause a bit of a greenworthy reaction. How did the elements even find the elements without following NMM into the Everfree?

There is a lot of good shit to unpack from the setting, but unless we're getting the Tarintino treatment then it is just a literal race of OCs talking to Twiggles as she gets awkward but goes nowhere.
>>
>>30916286
>Nightmare Moon doesn't appear on the prophesized day.
>Celestia starts panicking, Twilight's entire destiny is at stake.
>She's convinced NMM is doing it on purpose, to fuck with the way things are "supposed" to go. That she had somehow gleamed Celestia's plan.
>She only has one choice now.
>Celestia dyes her coat black, and changes the pitch of her voice.
>If Twilight can't fight her sister and achieve what destiny has foretold, then she'll have to be her sister.
>Absolutely nothing can go wrong with this.

>Be Twilight Sparkle.
>Be watching the Summer Sun Celebration.
>When Princess Celestia was supposed to come out and make a speech, you were not expecting what was about to happen.
>And here you are, watching your mentor, your beloved teacher, somepony you would consider family, make an absolute foal out of herself.
>>
>>30916110
>>30916286
>>30915593
I've been TDY for a bit.

You're right though, that there isn't a lot of places for me to take this right now. Equestria itself doesn't have a lot of opportunities for conflict requiring the attention of a princess that isn't purely social, political, or romantic. The moon ponies are too eager to be on their best behavior, the Equus ponies are too eager to get in the moon ponies' pants, and a thousand years of magitech development would mean that there aren't any beasts that pose a threat. With all the world building I've put into this story already to try and make their differences appear naturally, I might just have to write the actual story of her banishment and development of the moon. The other anon is right, though, that story isn't RGRE enough. I'd have to take it to /aie/.

sorry for the phone posting, but I haven't been in front of my battle station.
>>
>>30916360
>I might just have to write the actual story of her banishment and development of the moon.
That would be super fun.
Could always make the first quarter of the story be rgre since it would be before banishment, showing the decline of the two sister's relations and Anon's role in everything.
Would have to be one hell of an epic though.
>>
>>30916360
I'm still interested in where you take your story though.
>>
>>30896721
>Reaching the snack table, you grab a plate and place a nice big slice of cherry pie on it.
>Taking a bit leaves your mouth watering for more.
>Damn that's good stuff.
>Moaning in contentment you assault the pie on your plate.
>Beside you, a giggling pony catches your attention.
>Turning your head reveals a smiling Pinkie Pie.
>"Like the pie?"
"Ofph coursh!"
>You put your hand over your mouth and swallow, wiping the remaining traces of pie from your lips.
>Pinkie snorts, holding back a laugh.
"Sorry, I got a little excited."
>You rub an arm.
"I *really* like the pie."
>"Good! I'm glad you like my pie!"
>Pinkie grins.
>That's right, she did say she catered this didn't she?
"Pinkie, your pie is delicious. I could eat this everyday."
>"Well, you can!"
>Your eyes widen.
"I can!?"
>Pinkie's grin grows a bit wider.
>"Yup! Aaallll you gotta do is visit me at SugarCube Corner!"
"SugarCube Corner? Where is this place?"
>"It's down the street from the main market on the way to the town hall. It's in a gingerbread style building with frosting and everything! You can't miss it!"
>Pinkie makes some gestures as she talks, illustrating how to get there and what it looks like.
>You almost see a faint outline in the air as she moves her hooves.
>Interesting.
>You'll have to ask about that later.
>Smiling, you nod.
"I'll definitely have to visit then."
>Pinkie bounces in place, the grin now even wider.
>And is her hair poofier?
>No, must be your imagination.
"So, Pinkie Pie. How *did* you organize this whole party anyways? I gotta say, it's impresive."
>You wave your hand across the party floor where ponies of all shapes, colors, and sizes are mingling with eachother.
>"Oh, that's easy. I'm the resident party pony! I plan nearly *all* the big parties in Ponyville! And it helps that I'm friends with everypony in Ponyville too!"
"Huh, *everypony*?"
>You give her a sidelong glance.
>Pinkie just nods her head enthusiastically.
>"Yupperooni!"
>>
>>30916530
"So, are we friends?"
>Pinkie waves a hoof at you, "Pfft. Of course we are, silly! What made you think otherwise?"
>You smirk at the sight.
"Well, we just met less than an hour ago. Where I'm from, people don't make friends so easily most of the time."
>Pinkie's eyes bug out for a moment as she gasps.
>"That must be *terrible*! How do you make friends then? Is *everypony* on your world cold to eachother?"
>You chuckle at the over-reaction.
"No, we just take a while to warm up to eachother is all. People sometimes 'hit it off' quickly, but it's rare. Though, from what I gather from my conversation with Twilight, it has to do with how much trust we put in strangers as opposed to ponies. Ponies seem to trust more easily than humans."
>"Well don't you worry, Anon! We're already good friends!"
>She jumps up and gives you a hug.
>You grab her by instinct, pulling her into the embrace.
>What is with this pony?
>A little unsure of what to do, you wait until Pinkie loosens her embrace a few moments later and allow her to plop back to the ground.
>"Oh! Pinkie Pie! Anon! It's good to see you!" a feminine voice says from your right.
>Turning your head, you see Strawberry Sunrise approaching with a light pink blonde earth-pony mare in tow.
>"Oh! Hiya Strawberry! Hiya Luckette!" Pinkie greets the two ponies.
"Hi Strawberry, it's good to see you again. Who's your friend?"
>"This is my friend Luckette. She's in town from Manehattan." Strawberry replies.
>You turn to Luckette and extend your hand.
"It's nice to meet you, Luckette."
>Luckette smiles and grasps your hand in her hoof.
>"Same to you, Anon. Strawberry told me she met a new friend, but she didn't say anything about an alien. Or that said friend was such a nice stallion."
>Luckette winks at you.
>What is with this instant friendship stuff?
>Whatever.
>Chalk it up to pony logic. You're in a different world, things work differently here.
>>
>>30916534
>You're lucky you haven't accidentally insinuated someone is a leper or something.
>You silently thank the gods for sending you somewhere culturally similar.
>You're glad you don't have to learn a completely different way of interacting with others.
>Or a different language.
>That would take a lot of time.
"Well, I can't say I know much about her, but if how her strawberries taste are any indication, I think we'll be seeing a lot of eachother in the future."
>Luckette smirks.
>"I know, right? Her strawberries are to *die* for."
>Strawberry elbows Luckette in the shoulder.
>She leans in and whispers in Luckette's ear, "You don't have to lay it on so thick."
>Luckette smirks, "Oh? You don't want to try and impress the stallion? Are you a filly-fooler after all?"
>Strawberry punches Luckette, causing Luckette to rub her shoulder.
>Luckette seems mostly unfazed, smirking the whole time.
>"We just met!" Strawberry hisses.
>You snort in amusement.
>Both at their antics and at the fact they think they are being quiet.
>Their voices are pretty easy to hear from this distance, though if they were a few feet away you probably couldn't hear what they were saying.
>"So! You liked the strawberries then?" Strawberry says, redirecting her attention to you with a smile.
"Definitely. They were amazing. Possibly even better than the ones I had years ago. I'm not sure how you do it, but you make an excellent product, Strawberry."
>"Well, duh! Strawberry makes the best strawberries in Equestria!" Pinkie says, "I use her strawberries whenever I need some for baking! That's how you *know* they're the best."
>Pinkie winks and grins at you.
>Strawberry grins, "Well, of course. I can't be serving others an inferior product! I'd be ashamed if I allowed anything other than the best from my special talent!"
>You remember your conversation with Twilight about special talents.
>>
>>30906589
Got a pastebin for this?
>>
>>30916538
>Special talents are very important to ponies and connected to their cutie mark if you remember correctly.
"So, your special talent is growing strawberries then?"
>"No, what gave it away?" Strawberry smirks, moving to show off her flank.
>Looking at her flank reveals a strawberry and a bundle of graps together.
"So, if your special talent is growing strawberries, what are the grapes for?"
>Strawberry gives you a deadpan stare.
>"Growing grapes."
"Oh."
>A moment of silence passes, both of you staring at eachother.
>You tense up, clutching your hands together in a futile attempt at keeping yourself from fidgeting.
>Your foot begins to tap.
>She's just standing there staring into your eyes with her peircing glare, her bright green eyes boring into you.
>Strawberry smirks, "Don't worry. You're not the first pony to ask about that."
>You let out a breath you were holding.
>Wait, you were holding your breath?
>What was up with the tense atmosphere?
>Maybe you're more worried about how these ponies see you than you thought.
>Understandable, given that each pony holds more magic inside of them than an entire school of wizards.
>You chuckle at the absurdity of it all.
"So, what about the both of you? What are your special talents?"
>You gesture to Pinkie Pie and Luckette.
>Pinkie Pie jumps up, turning her hip to present her cutie mark of three baloons to you.
>"I threw a party for my family one day and when I saw their smiles, pop! Cutie mark!"
>Pinkie grins widely, her eyes sparkling.
>Her happy nature is infectious and it brings a smile to your face.
>"And mine is bringing good luck to everypony around me!" Luckette beams, showing off her two intertwined horseshoes.
>You raise an eyebrow at that.
"How can you be sure that's your special talent and not happenstance?"
>Luckette grins.
>>
>>30916546
>"Oh, I suppose that ponies just so happen to *always* win in some game or avoid some sort of danger around me then? Stopping or moving *just* before they get hit by some falling object. Yes, I'm sure that's completely normal behaviour for ponies."
>Strawberry giggles.
>"Luckette, don't be too harsh on him. After all, you wouldn't want to be rude to a stallion, would you?"
>Luckette snorts.
>"I wasn't being *rude*..." she continues murmuring something just out of your hearing.
>It seems that Strawberry caught it, though.
>You see Strawberry punch Luckette in the same spot as before.
>"Ow! Hey, if you keep this up it'll bruise."
>"Oh stop being a foal and mare-up!" Strawberry quips.
>You chuckle.
>"Oh! I'll see you gals later, I gotta go do something." Pinkie says as she bounces away.
>The three of you watch as she moves.
"Does she always bounce in place of walking?"
>"Only when she's in a good mood." Strawberry says, "You must have left a good impression on her. She definitely looks happy."
>"Well, to be fair, I haven't seen Pinkie *not* happy before. Let alone at a party." Luckette interjects.
>Strawberry shudders.
>"You don't want to see her *not* happy. It's... disturbing..."
>You raise an eyebrow, but don't press for details.
>It sounds interesting, but not something you're willing to test quite yet.
>You still haven't gotten over the magic thing yet, remember?
>The music dies down a bit and you hear a loud *thump*.
>"Hey everypony, are you ready to really get this party going!?"
>Pinkie's standing at the drink table with a large barrel.
>A roar of approval proceeds a rush to the pink pony.
>You step up to her, in front of a long line of ponies who are all eager to get to the goods.
"Sure, Pinkie, what do you got?"
>"Well, Applejack didn't want to part with some cider for some silly reason, so I decided I'd bring out this other drink I've been sitting on for a while. The salespony said it was called 'mead' and swore by it."
>>
>>30916553
>You grab a cup and fill it.
>Taking a sip, you grin.
>Oh thank the gods.
>You were afraid they wouldn't have alcohol for some strange reason.
>Tastes just like the mead back home.
"It's great, Pinkie. Tastes just like the stuff back home."
>Pinkie smiles back at you.
>"Great!"
>You fill up a few more glasses and bring them back to Strawberry and Luckette as Pinkie busies herself with filling up a bunch of cups for the rest of the party ponies.
>The music resurges as you hand the mares their drinks.
"Here you go girls. You'll like it, trust me."
>They look at eachother for a moment.
>"Isn't the mare supposed to be getting the drinks?" Luckette asks.
"Just take it, Luckette. Don't question it. Take it and enjoy yourself."
>"You're weird..." Strawberry says as she takes the drink, "But I can live with that. It's nice to see a stallion who doesn't want a mare to wait on them hoof and saddle all the time."
>"Agreed." Luckette nods.
>You shake your head.
>No need to warn them you're not like Equestrian males.
>They'll learn in time.
>Strawberry takes a sip and grins.
>"You're right Anon, this *is* good. You said you've had this before?"
"Yeah, it was a favorite back home. Cheap and effective. Of course we had beer too, but mead has a higher alcohol content on average than beer."
>"You drink beer, Anon?" Strawberry asks.
"Sometimes. I prefer mead or liquor usually, though."
>"He *is* strange." Luckette replies between drinks of her own mead. "You sure know how to find the oddballs, Strawberry."
>Strawberry smirks.
>"So are you admitting you're an oddball then, Luckette?"
>"I've always known I was an oddball. I still hang out with *you* don't I?" Luckette lightly shoves Strawberry.
>Both mares giggle, bringing a smile to your face.
>>
>>30916556
Done for now. Pastebin has been updated.

https://pastebin.com/qVnhbAdV
>>
>>30916561
or has it?
>>
>>30914145
Sounds a bit too much like the plot to "Mr and Mrs. Smith", except superhero/gang member instead of rogue spy/secret agent.
>>
>>30916530
>I like eating Pinky Pies pie
wew lad
>>
>>30899145
That is exactly it. Thank you so much, anon.
>>
>>30916572
It has.
>>
>>30916958
Has it?
>>
File: Ponk.jpg (75KB, 750x794px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk.jpg
75KB, 750x794px
>>30916865
>"I've got a special treat for you Nonny!"
"What is it?"
>"Pinkie's Poontang Pie!"
>>
>>30917015
Ponka its not a surprise when you feed it to me everyday
but it still tastes great
>>
>>30917015
If anyone would be into foodplay, it would be her.
>>
Hoping for more Ugly Anon and Minuette who hates his guts!
>>
>Breathe in
>Breathe out
>There is no reason to be nervous
>You wanted this to happen
>Heck, you're the one who suggested doing this
>This is the next big step in your herd'd relationship, and as alpha, you need to be strong
>You are Sweetie Drops, better known as Bon Bon by your friends
>And you and your herd are waiting in line at the Herd Planning Center so you could get pregnant
>"I still don't see why I can't do it too. It'd be so fun being preggers together!"
>You snort, but still manage a small grin
"It's so we can get used to the idea of us all being parents, Lyra. Besides, it'll be difficult enough dealing with two foals in the house instead of three."
>"Two foals? What are you- ...you don't mean me, do you!?"
>>"Look at that Bonnie, she's finally starting catch on.
>You and your husband share a laugh at your herd sister's expense, but she just joins in the laughter.
>Lyra has always been a good sport, even when you were a sour mood.
>That's why she's your best friend as well as why you share a herd together.
>>
>>30917121
https://youtu.be/bwBDnYj7plQ

GOT A MUSHY HEAD
IT'S BETTER THAN THE REST
TIP IS RED
MUSHY HEAD
>>
>>30917121
>But you wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Anon
>Before he came along, you'd given up on finding a stallion for you and Lyra
>If your... abrasive attitude didn't drive the stallion away, then Lyra's quirkyness would
>Neither one of you would abandon each other though; it was all or nothing
>Then Anon came, who not only accepted our craziness, but liked it
>Since grade school, it had always been you and Lyra against the world, but finally we had someone we could share our love with
>The first year that the three of you have been together has been wonderful, and you decided it was time to take the next step
>Which brings you back to today
>Unfortunately, Anon isn't capable of getting you pregnant by himself, which is why you volunteered to get some... outside help
>Take the seed from some random stallion you probably didn't know and use it to make your foal
>What if there was something wrong with him and the foal inherited it?
>What if it's somepony really annoying and prissy and the foal starts to act like that
>Or worse: it is somepony you know and you think of him each time you see your child
>Oh goodness, what if it's Big Macintosh's!?
>The image of you struggling to hold a foal the size of a fully grown mare sends an uncomfortable chill down your spine
>Thankfully, the image is broken as your husband pulls you in for a hug
>Lyra joins in snuggle your other side as your herdmares make a pony and human sandwich
>Then Anon quietly whispers in your ear, "You're gonna be a great mom, I know it."
>Then he kisses you
>...You know what, it doesn't matter what the foal will be like after it's born
>All that matters is that it will be yours and that you and your herd will love it no matter what
>>>"Mrs. Sweetie Drops? We're ready for you."
>Anon gives you one more kiss and Lyra gives you a loving nuzzle before you stand up
>Three of you walked in together, but one more is going to leave with you
>This is the beginning of your family
>>
>>30916561
Those mares are cute.
Cute !
>>
>>30917261
>anon can't get a mare pregnant, so resort to getting cucked
Dropped

Really sad because that started out great, I need more lyrabonxAnon in my life
>>
>>30917261
don't be disheartened by >>30917490

just know that surrogate donors is still cucking, and try again with a different topic
>>
>>30917490
>cucked
that's a little harsh given that in this prompt, anon's human spunk doesn't work on the cute play doh horses.
>>
>>30917507
>human spunk doesn't work
[citation needed]
It's a magical world filled with talking ponies, dragons, griffins, hippogriffs and whatever else
They got teleportation, time travel, transformation magic, whatever, you name it
And you're trying to tell me they couldn't either get his sperm to work, or even transform him into a stallion just to fug her and get her full, then go back to his human form?

I mean, you're free to like it and want more, idc, but kids are way too important a deal to me and I can't really be okay with the idea of raising someone else's kid
I'd feel like shit throughout the entire thing, and I'd be scared to even subconsciously take it out on the little one
I'd think about it some more if it happened to me IRL, but this is just a story
>>
>>30916097
This argument is in the other category in and of itself.
>>
>>30917080
Does Minuette hate him though?
>>
>>30917507
I prefer that it just needs professional magic-pony medicine help to make anon and pone compatible. That way, you can have kids, but it's literally impossible to getting any unexpected kids. (None of your children will be mistakes, they're all from meticulously thought and planned out intent on the part of both parents.)
>>
>>30917015
I'll give her a creampie in return
>>
>>30912616
>>While the bespeckled girl struggled, he reached out and grabbed Twilight with his other hand, hoisting both girls into the air with laugh
top cute
>>
>>30917507
If you're infertile and raise some other man's kids you're still just as much of a cuck as someone who isn't shooting blanks.
>>
>>30916556
>"But I can live with that. It's nice to see a stallion who doesn't want a mare to wait on them hoof and saddle all the time."
I enjoy these pony sayings.
>>
>>30917490
thanks for the heads up fampai
>>
>Anon's body excretes sweat.
>Horses like sweat.
>Anon is like salty candy to ponies, just as much as ponies are candies to Anon.
>>
>>30917617
I've always enjoyed this idea. Pones should taste like their colour/name/cutiemark suggests they do.
>>
>>30917261
>cuck shit
Take it to the marriage problems thread
>>
>>30917655
Does it really have issues regarding their marriage?
Not to say it's a good prompt.
>>
File: 1496734547989.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496734547989.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>30917634
>Rainbow tastes like a new fruity flavor every day. Some that don't even have real fruit parallels.
>Her friends quickly get fed up with how much she brags that you love eating her out.
>>
>Anon lived happily with his wife and newborn daughter in ponyville
>Anon's wife dies to a manticore
>Anon is devastated
>Anon fucking kills the manticore and mounts it's skull in his basements
>Anon is left angry and bitter
>Anon worries he might end up taking some of his feelings out on his daughter was she grows up, but cant make the feelings go away
>Except the feelings do go away somewhat when he's with his good friend Fluttershy
>It takes years, but eventually Anon and Fluttershy fall in love, some years after that Anon takes Fluttershy as his second wife
>Anon's anger issues have become almost non existent now
>Until one day, as he walks his daughter to her first day of school with his wife...
>"Pssshhh, look at her. Taking another mares filly to school. Fucking cucks like her disgust me."
>...
>The next day an embarrassed Fluttershy has to explain to Cheerilee that her daughter wasn't in school yesterday because her husband spent the night in the ponyville jail for assault and battery when a mare insulted her
>>
>>30917679
Fluttershy would be a cuck
>>
>>30917679
>>30917682
>Hooking up with a honest widow
But that's literally the one situation where it's not being a cuck.
>>
>>30917697
Still cucked
>>
>>30917699
No
>>
>>30917701
Yes
>>
File: 1489107153002.png (203KB, 751x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489107153002.png
203KB, 751x800px
>>30917261

take this cuck shit and remove yourself from the gene pool using a 60 foot tall bridge and 75 feet of bungee rope
>>
>>30917708
By definition of the word cuckold, yes.
By the spirit of it, no.
>>
>>30917713
Still cucked in definition and spirit
>>
File: Ded_Trixie.png (186KB, 773x615px) Image search: [Google]
Ded_Trixie.png
186KB, 773x615px
>>30917713
So, yes.

I don't have a problem with this, but I don't actually read horse fiction.
>>
>>30917723
>but I don't actually read horse fiction.
Why are you in this thread then?
>>
File: IMG_20170830_WA0073.jpg (69KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_WA0073.jpg
69KB, 720x450px
>>30917729
>why are you in this thread then?
What are you insinuating? I feel as though this question is being asked in poor faith.
>>
>>30911888

As this is a response to the last post made on the prior thread spoiler because lets not bring it to the forefront topic, but had to say soemthing

The moment women get enough rights to not have to be with a man, the moment they get the ability to leave and still be taken care of,
women stop being a good and start being a liability. Look up any country where they are given benefits easily, and you see relationships are no longer till death do us part and are now 'what have you done for me lately' and if you can't answer, no matter how good the relationship is, that's her out the door, with half your shit, with your kids, and with a stipend from your check every week/month. look at the collapse of most cultures, you will find that at their end, they had social programs like child support and such suggesting women got enough rights in said cultures to be able to be independent. I won't blame women specifically,
but you see this time and time again as a symptom of a peak and fall.

But my point being more than if they are given incentive to lie to get better treatment they will, and I was considering divorce court, family court, so on so forth where they lie and get more things.

Ill end it here with no more responses from me on the topic.
>>
File: 1504312526977.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1504312526977.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>30917490
>>30917502
>>30917507
>>30917536
>>30917551
>>30917582
>>30917609
>>30917655
>>30917682
>>30917699
>>30917701
>>30917708
>>30917710
>>30917713
>>30917722
>>30917723
>Underage children screeching because a green features real life problems as apposed to wish fulfilment perfection.
Wew lad. Guess adoption is cuckshit, then.
>>
>>30917750
uh yes?
why do you think that being adopted is so unlikely the older they get?
>>
>>30912496
it ends in the power ponies deciding she is the best of them all and accepting her as the alpha
Anon got an accident herd by helping his marefriend and being friends with her friends.
>>
>>30917750
>wanting real life problems in cartoon pony fan fiction
This is the wish fulfillment general after all
>>
File: slippery slope.jpg (33KB, 477x640px) Image search: [Google]
slippery slope.jpg
33KB, 477x640px
>>30917750
>green features real life problems

then it can go to the MP thread, where all the cuckshit goes
>>
>>30917750
>guess adoption is cuck shit then
Uhh. Yea, it is. In fact part of the 'love' in adoption is raising someone as if they where your own.

I bet if someone wrote it properly, it could be a nice feel, but it is inherently a looked down upon idea.
>>
I will never understand why this whole "Reee! Cucks are a bad thing!"
Do you people consider adoption cucking too? Show a little humanity and stop acting like supporting and caring for a child regardless of genetic make-up as being a bad thing.
"Oh, this child doesn't have half of my DNA, so fuck it. Because that's all that matters when helping a child grow be happy."
>>
>>30916561
friggen sweet been dying for more
>>
>>30917774
Booty blasted cuck
>>
>>30917774
Anon's are inherently selfish, pitiful creatures. They claim to love their waifus but in truth, love is something they can never truly feel.
If anyone one of these anti-cuck, inhuman pieces of trash made it to Equestria and tricked a pony into dating them, they'd be extremely jealous and more than likely abusive towards them, because ponies aren't equals, or even people, they're possessions to them that they can do with what they please.
>>
>>30917750
>>30917261

ay cabron, how many liberal tears do you cry at night after you've sucked your bull's sperm outta your wife's pussy?

white people are bad enough, but you cucks are even worse

t. brown bull that enjoys making white boi cry
>>
>>30917774
>why is self pruning looked down upon?
>>
>>30917777
QUADS NIGGER OH SHIT EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHECK THESE

QUADS
U
A
D
S
>>
>>30917788
Nice projection buddy
>>
>>30917799
NICE DUBS BUDDY
>>
Am I really the only guy around here who would be okay with dating someone who already had a kid?
Or who actually uses the word "cuck" correctly for that matter?
Cuckold
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
or
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife. (of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.

Nowhere in the definitions is talk about raising a child not your own.
It's basically someone who lets their wife cheat on them without complaint, which sure, could lead to raising someone else kid, but the girl has a child before you get with her, you aren't a cuck because you didn't "let" her her cheat on you.
By calling someone a cuck in this situation, you are implying they had control over the girl's actions before they even dated.

Also, so can Anon just never get with a mother without being a cuck then? What? Anon has to kill the child to be un-cucked?
>>
>>30913459
I can relate to them, still remember the moment I stopped careing.

These words get you through a lot of the hard questions in life

It's only gay if it feels gay.
>>
>>30917829
there is a reason that children in step families are 100 times more likely to be abused

you seem to miss the point of the word, and think word usage can't change
>>
>>30916736
had to look it up because I remembered it differently

>contract killers working for different firms,
>>
>>30917799
You have to admit, there's a lot of Anon's here acting pretty low.
According to them, any women, or mare, who has a child without a father in teh picture, for any reason, is damaged goods, or at least de-value the men or stallions who love them, leading into the other claim by Anon's that, and male willing to love someone who already has a child, is lesser for it.
These are pretty deplorable beliefs which I hope is merely a running gag and not taken seriously.
If not, they must think someone who runs a foster home and takes in a lot of children to keep them happy and off the streets is a cuck so low as to be beneath dirt.
>>
Today I learned that only children related to you by blood are worth loving, and any child who is not is beneath you. Also, If you do end up loving a child who isn't yours instead of ignoring them, you are actually a bad person.
Thanks 4chan! I had this silly thought that children shouldn't be judged by the deeds of their parents and should always be protected, but I see now how wrong I was.
Next time I see a homeless kid, I'll be sure to kick them in the teeth and tell them their mother's a whore.
>>
>>30917844
>someone who runs a foster home ... is a cuck
nice strawman

also, irl, women who have FORCED and lets be honest, that is whats happening out the fathers from the picture, are scum
>>
>>30917859
>All women with children and no father forced the father out of the picture.
Nice strawman.
>>
File: 1491117057503.png (290KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
1491117057503.png
290KB, 800x593px
The worst people are the cucks seriously defending cuck shit and adopting and all that. Instead of A: writing green so good that it makes the idea of adopting not repulsive, or cute/feely enough that it's OK. Or B: cease being booty blasted.

Here's the low down. This is a fantasy everything is nice world. If you wanna introduce sensitive topics and ideas and things people are generally repulsed by, either do it right or be ready for the storm.

This is why it's generally easy to write one off clops and fun post green. It's jest brethren. But if you want serious do it right.

Or atleast stop being salty. Cuck.
>>
>>30917859
I'd say not so much a strawman as a claim made earlier that adopting a child makes you a cuck, and then extrapolating that claim to someone who is caring for many children not their own must be a cuck of a higher order.
>>
>>30917750
>how dare these young single males, and certainly kissless virgins, want stories about them fucking their pony wives and impregnating them instead of having to deal with real life dramas and horrible situations such as 'you're the only one of your species in this utopic land, you'll die without leaving anything behind you and the human race will die with you. But hey, you could adopt or let your wife get impregnated by another male!'
It's as if you didn't understand what people here want
Are you new? Shitposting? Baiting?

See, I don't even mind adopting, I'd actually prefer adopting over letting my wife get impregnated by a stranger, or someone I know, of course
But you know what I'd do if I actually couldn't get a kid once there?
I'd gtfo and die all alone in the everfree or some shit
What the fuck is the point of starting a relationship if you can't give her your children?
>>

Infodump
The origin of the word 'cuck' comes from the bird cuckoo, which places it's eggs into another bird's nest.
Thus making the other bird raise its kids to adulthood.

The word cuckold is to derogate men who willingly or unknowingly let their mate take advantage of them.
A couple is bound by an unspoken agreement,
>The man provides resources for the woman,
>The woman helps him pass on his genetic material.
To be cuckolded is to have one's wife sleep around and give birth to another man's child.
Adding to the humiliation, the man expends resources taking care of said child and wife.
All while said wife is opening her legs for random strangers.
In the worst cases, the man never actually passes on his genes, using his whole life to raise another man's genetic progeny.
>>
>>30917865
its not a starwman you idiot, its the entire welfare state

The 70's, 80's and 90's was filled with dem's efforts to "educate" women that they would get more welfare if there was no husband in the picture, and now black women brag about how they will have lots of babies and get fat checks from the government. white women are hot on their heels. black 25%-80%, white 5%-25% fatherlessness from 1970-2010

fuck you
>>
>>30917870
reducto ad absurdum has a central flaw: its a strawman
>>
>>30917876
My god we have devolved into arguing about an argument.
>>
>>30917858
Good, I'm glad we could set you right. It sounds like you were on the road to being a mega-cuck before, but I'm glad to hear you got your priorities straight.
Some cucks will tell you that children should be loved and cared for no matter what, but they're just spineless wimps who can't face the fact that if a kid doesn't have their real dad in their life anymore, both them and the mother should be killed and dropped in a gutter.
>>
File: strawman.jpg (86KB, 550x446px) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
86KB, 550x446px
>>30917844
here's your (You)
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash40.jpg (249KB, 1103x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash40.jpg
249KB, 1103x1024px
>>30917858
See the funny thing is. There was a green about Anon having a filly left on his door step and it was universally liked and seen as cute. Granted it basically was never updated, and never turned to a full story, but no one called it cuck shit. In fact the thread even decided on a name Melon Medley, her nickname was Meme.

What you have done is introducing an inherently repulsive concept poorly, thus repulsing people further. And by being this butt hurt, have made it harder for people to accept that sort of idea and story, thereby making it harder to get that sort of universal approval of adopting a daughteru

You are worst than anyone who just said cuck.
>>
>>30917878
no you just are trying to justify cuck shit by straw-men

any statement can be made absurd with a straw-man of great enough magnitude
>>
>>30917742
You know when I wrote the non spoiler shit, I didn't want to derail the thread into women suck, but if this thread wants to have cuck autism, lets at least get the thread going in a vaguely on topic tangent of women suck.
>>
>>30917261
I like it. Hopefully they get some sweet zebra sperm.
>>
>>30917872
Would humanity die with him? I thought the general story setting for Anon is that he's a human from a world full of humans who got dragged into Equestria. If he dies without children, the humans back home will still exist to continue the species.
If anything, Anon is an invasive liefeform in an alien habitat, he should die without leaving kids behind.

I guess you could do a story where ANon escaped a dieing world as the last of his kind and now has to find a way to continue the species.
Hey, this prompt even satisfies the blatent wish fulfillment of RGRE too since he'd have to impregnate a whole bunch of females to both have enough kids and create some semblance of genetic variation to avoid as much inbreeding as possible down the line.
>>
File: 1396796772972.png (135KB, 267x259px) Image search: [Google]
1396796772972.png
135KB, 267x259px
>>30917890
>>
>>30917889
But anon
"cuck" is a "women suck" topic, cucking happens at a woman's intent, otherwise its rape
>>
>>30917789
Oops. Looks like you broke your containment. Back to /pol/ with you, bait boi.
>>
>>30917892
Well it depends on the POV
You're an invasive lifeform to them, but you're still a being whose objective is/should be to leave your progeny behind, and take over their planet/cohabit with them
Rats or grasshoppers are invasive lifeforms to us, but what happens if you put yourself in their head? Would you kill yourself if you were in their place?
This is kind of a silly argument desu
And about humanity still being a thing, yeah, maybe, maybe not, depends on your green really
But we generally go with 'it's another dimension' and not just 'it's another planet' because magic and shit, so, no, you could totally be the only human in the entire universe
>>
Fuck this. I'm going back to the discord.
>>
>>30917902
> Would you kill yourself if you were in their place?
Wasn't saying that. I was saying he shouldn't have kids and just die off naturally.
>But we generally go with 'it's another dimension' and not just 'it's another planet'
Again, missed the point entirely. Another universe, planet, dimension, whatever. Anon is still from SOMEWHERE that still has humans unless tated otherwise in the green. Just because he left that somewhere doesn't automatically mean that place ceases to exist.
I know it's hard to remember sometimes. but Anon is, in fact, not the center of his universe.
If he dies, there will still be humans in the multiverse.
>>
>>30917913
>I wasn't saying that he should suicide, but that he should just not leave anything behind
What's the difference?
What the fuck is wrong with you dude

>missed the point
No, I think you missed the point
Who gives a fuck about the multiverse?
How is it important?
If the multiverse is a thing then it means there will always be humans somewhere so we're immortals
As well as dinosaurs
And, idk, dogs? So it's okay to just kill all the dogs (and by that read 'let them die') since there's still dogs in another universe right?

The only important thing is the universe you're in, and I'll even go further and say that the only thing important is the planet(s) you're on/have access to

People thinking the way you do always makes me doubt natural selection
>>
>>30917927
Considering that most mouth breathing keyboard warriors probably will die alone and unloved, I'd say that natural selection is working just fine.
>>
>>30917944
Better that than raising my wife's nigglet, heh chump :^)
>>
File: IMG_3295.jpg (361KB, 1345x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.jpg
361KB, 1345x1140px
>>30917879
3edgy5me anon
>>
>>30917750
Adoption is fine; surrogate is not.
>>
>>30918020

>You sit with Anon, watching Cadence play with her daughter.
>She looks like she is well rested for a mare with a new baby.
>But the one to surprise you, is Anon.
>The normally sarcastic and rather negative human actually seems very interested in watching Cadence play with Flurry.
>There's actually a rare smile on his face.
>He looks like a real stallion for once.
>Like he has emotions.
"Hey, Anon?"
>"Yeah, Twi?"
>He doesn't look away from Cadence blowing raspberries on Flurry's belly as she giggles.
"Do you... Like children?"
>Anon turns to you, the smile disappearing quickly and the familiar scowl coming back.
>It was nice while it lasted.
>"What the hell is that supposed to mean? I can't watch a mom play with her daughter without being some sort of creep or something? Maybe I was just remembering my mom. Maybe I was thinking that it sucks I'll never have-"
>You hold up your hooves.
"Wait, wait! Calm down! I was just thinking it was nice to see you smile, geez!"
>Anon sighs and frowns back at Cadence and her daughter.
>"Eh, sorry... I was just thinking that Cadence and her daughter look so happy together. She's a good mom. Shining is lucky. Maybe I do like kids... I think, maybe... Maybe I wouldn't mind having one of my own."
>>
>>30918130

>The next day, you and Cadence are at your castle.
>You asked her to leave Flurry with Shining.
>Cadence watches you run around, consulting multiple books and writing up several graphs, statistics and such on a scroll.
>"Twilight, you're so worked up! What's gotten into you?"
>Besides not getting any sleep last night, nothing is wrong.
"Cadence, this is HUGE! This is GREAT! This is my new calling! This right here!"
>Cadence just stares, "Uh huh... And, what is that exactly?"
>You put down your quill and give her a grave look.
"I think Anon's biological clock is ticking. He wants a child now. And I think with a little magic, I can make it so that Anon can actually concieve a foal with a mare!"
>Cadence's eyes widen, "Twilight, I hope you weren't thinking of using ME as the mare to..."
>You chuckle and shake your head.
"Of course not, silly! I would never think of it."
>Cadence gives a sigh of relief, "Whew, good. I don't think I could stand being pregnant again anyway hahah..."
>You get back to work.
"And my brother would probably lose it. No, Anon needs a single mare without a foal already. A mare that will devote all of her time to making him and the foal happy. A very important mare..."
>"Who were you thinking of?"
>You slam down your quill in triumph.
"I've done it!"
>>
File: pregnant twiggy.png (157KB, 1136x893px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant twiggy.png
157KB, 1136x893px
>>30918134

>The spell is ready.
>You move around the table and flare your wings.
"Cadence, now is where I need your help. The spell is more of a ritual, so to say. It requires the genetic sample of a mare that has already concieved. So, I need some of your saliva. Just a bit."
>Cadence looks worried, "Wait, Twilight... You're doing it now?"
>You start collecting the items you will need from one of your chests.
"There's no time to waste! Anon's biological clock is ticking. I need to act fast. OH MY GOSH! I didn't even think about preperations for pregnancy! Well, we can worry about that after the conception..."
>Cadence puts a hoof on your wing.
>"Twilight, are you saying that YOU'RE going to have a foal with ANON? Did you already discuss this with him?"
>You smile and nod, already thinking of the perfect place to convieve.
"Of course. And no, I haven't talked with him about it, but I'm sure he will agree with me. It's only logical, right?"
>Cadence just stares with her mouth hanging open.
"And just think, when I have my foal, we'll be twinsy-mommy-sister-in-laws!"
>This is the best idea you have ever had.
>>
>>30918137
Yeah, that's the kind of Twilight I like ...
>>
>>30918137
>convieve
What the fuck kek
>>
File: angry anon.png (161KB, 429x369px) Image search: [Google]
angry anon.png
161KB, 429x369px
>>30918130
>"Do you... Like children?"
>Anon turns to you, the smile disappearing quickly and the familiar scowl coming back.
>It was nice while it lasted.
>"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I-"
>>
>>30917750
Well whole /mlp/ is mostly about blatantly wish fulfilment.
I'm personally not really fan of that whole "Anon can impregnate ponies because magic" thing. For me just too much of wish fulfilment destroys immersion.
But while I would be kinda ok with adoption, this whole surrogate father isn't just my thing.
I'm not gonna autisticly screech about that as some retards here, I just won't read story.
>>
File: trixie_by_apricolor-d64b9oj.jpg (100KB, 991x806px) Image search: [Google]
trixie_by_apricolor-d64b9oj.jpg
100KB, 991x806px
>Anon arrives in Equestria
>The thing is, he already has a kid
>His daughter arrived with him
>Beta mares go head over hooves trying to be the provider for the "poor single father just trying to make it"
>Mares always trying to get brownie points for giving gifts/being nice to Anonette
>Anonette is trying to hook her dad up with a nice mare, not some Trixie
>Anon actually wants Trixie
>The Great And Alpha Trixie doesn't do baggage
>Maybe...
>>
File: Pinkie Pie.png (293KB, 2862x2671px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie Pie.png
293KB, 2862x2671px
>>30917015
There's not enough Pinkie stories here on RGRE.

Though I suspect that most of it will be anons reeee-ing about how "nice guys" never get the girl. In the form of Pinkie reeee-ing that "nice mares" never get the colt.
>>
>>30918230
Of the M6, she's kind of the flattest character, so she's not really written anywhere other than waifu fics. Might be for the best honestly. Her writer-up personalities tend to suck.
>>
>>30918230
>Pinkie has the problem of having a constantly moist vagene
>It's the RGRE equivalent of having random boners in public
>Sweaty virgin mare
>Too weird for any stallion to be interested in
>Her constant joking is a front to hide her crippling loneliness
>Knows she will die alone, forever a weird mare
>Started accepting it more long ago
>Just masturbates her loneliness away
>If her dream stallion finds her, he finds her
>But she has pretty much given up
>>
File: Ponk.jpg (121KB, 729x957px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk.jpg
121KB, 729x957px
>>30918230
Pinks would be the best snuggle pillow.
>>
>>30918230
We need some ponka stories
>>
File: 1487919666491.png (137KB, 650x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487919666491.png
137KB, 650x672px
>>30918265
Too close to home.
>>
>>30918230
I agree, there's not enough ponk. Though there's this if you haven't read it yet: https://pastebin.com/iq2FFRCg
And I've written a few Pinkie oneshots that I totally should have saved but didn't because I'm a dumbass.
>>
>>30916556
I love it. You can feel the tension building.
>>
>>30918230

Pinkie is shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
>>
>>30918347
That one is great. I love aggressive Ponka.
>>
>>30917547
If I were Anon, any answer besides "yes" would sound emasculating.

She probably doesn't hate him to the point she wants him to die, but she definitely can't stand the sight of him, regrets ever seeing him and only recently expressed some interest in him because another mare has eyes on him.
>>
>>30917878
>Wake up
>Check thread
>Got a hundred new replies
>It's either new green or a bunch of Anons arguing over stupid shit
>>
File: bloom.png (400KB, 901x775px) Image search: [Google]
bloom.png
400KB, 901x775px
>>30918230
>why doesn't frankku the horse get any green
>>
File: Ay.jpg (54KB, 494x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ay.jpg
54KB, 494x368px
Seriously question.

Ash ketchum in Equestria when!?
>>
File: hhnnghh.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
hhnnghh.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>30918137
This is perfect, that's exactly what I wanted
m-more?
>>
>>30918877
This.
>>
>>30918222
Make it Annie instead of Anonette and I want
>>
>>30918877
take your unearned double dubs and fuck off
>>
File: 1504342371252.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1504342371252.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>30917750
>>
>>30919057
Get out of here with your logic gary.
>>
>>30918185
There is no reason he can't though. Wish fulfillment aside. I'm sorry, but you can't introduce transformation that doesn't even care about mass and tell me this arbitrarily won't work.
>>
>>30917507
>>30917551
These two didn't seem like "screeching" at all.
They're just normie statements as to their personal preferences.
That's like yelling REEEEE AUTISM UNDERAGE SHIT because someone prefers strawberries to apples...
>>
>>30917839
Ah, been over a decade for myself as well.
>>
>>30917884
The key point here is that the filly was left for him, not some other guy's sperm crammed up his wife's bits with a glorified turkey baster by some medical staff.
>>
File: Luna__sad.gif (23KB, 304x240px) Image search: [Google]
Luna__sad.gif
23KB, 304x240px
>>30919277
So for the record, qt 3.14 abandoned daughteru, to undatedable green man is perfectly OK right?

cos I actually really liked that story, even if it died. ;_;
>>
Equestria has gotten into the habit of abducting human males from earth to experiment on and use as breeding stock. They usually get their memories erased as per procedure before being sent on their way. Sometimes it doesn't fully take and the recipients of the memory erasure sometimes remember vague feelings and fuzzy shapes and colors... except for one. A lone, balding old man sits in a rocking chair, occasionally muttering things about "Celestia" and how "horse pussy is better"
>>
>>30919434
How does this fit with rgre?
>>
File: 1504709856122.png (52KB, 732x683px) Image search: [Google]
1504709856122.png
52KB, 732x683px
>>30919434
Celestia gets first dibs on every alien; she's old fashioned that way.
>>
>>30919475
This. How does the prompt exceed the required minimum level of wish fulfilment?
>>
>>30919246

Are you writing about Anon impregnating ponies?
Because it's purely headcanon here.
Yes we can't just assume that it won't work, same as we can't assume it would. I don't like this and I think that human can't impregnate pony no matter what.
We never saw any hybrids so why human would be different.

If other people think that he can, well it's their headcanon.
>>
File: 595.png (235KB, 649x602px) Image search: [Google]
595.png
235KB, 649x602px
>>30919529
Oh no! Headcanon used in a My Little Pony fanfiction where a human is in an Equestria where the gender roles are reversed?? Get that shit out of here!
>>
>>30918877
That would require him to go through puberty first, which won't occur until well after the end of time itself.
>>
>>30919475
IDK man I noticed the thread was slow so I pushed out a vague, half-formed thought to bump it with
>>
>>30918877
That depends on if you want the bratty self-entitled Ash of earlier seasons or the more mature Ash of X and Y
>>
File: 1504753769134.png (538KB, 1424x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504753769134.png
538KB, 1424x800px
>>30919529
You don't seem to be on the same page. I'm talking about magical methods, not whether it would even work the natural way. It's the most contrived forced drama shit for magic to be able to turn ponies into plants, or mice into full-blown horses, or ponies into breezies, only to have them shrug their withers and say: "Uh, I dunno, that might be impossible even with magic. I mean we casually alter organisms down to their mass and size without any repercussions, but this? That's nuts, dude. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go back in time again."
>>
>>30919581
I just pointed that everything here is just assumption as long as it isn't proven by show.
I don't see what's so bad about it or using world "headcanon" for that matter. If it isn't confirmed by show it's just belief.

>>30919651
Your point is? I don't believe that human can impregnate pony. I don't belive that magic is changing anything. If they can just transform one species into other then why all ponies didn't change into alicorns? We don't know if you constantly need to feed many into transformation for it to work. We don't know if it's viable on long term. We don't know if it causes some kind of magic cancer. We don't know if they change DNA and all, or if they just create same magic fueled construct and put mind into it.
We know nuthin.
So you can't just say that it's 100% proven that magic allow cross species impregnation, same as I can't say that's 100% impossible.
>>
Buncha cucks shitting up thread today
>>
>>30917872
I share your feels, Anon.
>>
>>30919968
The very first person to mention cuck is the one who shit up the thread, everyone else is just flies attracted to the stink.
>>
File: 1347561328415.jpg (49KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
1347561328415.jpg
49KB, 480x633px
>>30920096
Thanks Anon

It's kinda weird how 'rare' this philosophy is
It's like the majority of the board just wants to fuck their 'waifus' for the sex and 'maybe' the cuddles, and then nothing, just keep doing that and live your lonely life with your waifu without even thinking of having kids
And then die all alone without leaving anything behind, because...? I really don't get it
Is it some sort of misanthropy? Or maybe people hate themselves so much they don't feel capable of having and raising kids?
Or maybe we're the only ones over 20 left or something
>>
>>30919944
It's more along the lines of saying that in terms of conventional difficulty/impossibility, those things are way harder and several steps ahead of creating life. Creating life is overrated, because of its significance. However, tf but no chimeras is like being able to create a modern iphone, yet not a cellphone from the 90s. And, honestly, they should be able to make alicorns; the movie is even letting them become seaponies so it's not quite out there, but Twilight just gave Rarity shitty budget wings that one time. It seems like the only thing holding them back is that a spell for XYZ hasn't been created yet. Even if we say it's just constructs (what's the difference? Original body disappears why?), you're still faced with something that breaks the square cube law and all sorts of other physics merely by transforming.

Creating life is something we can do in the real world, so why can't a civilization that managed a real impossibility like time travel do the same? It's not a mystery to us, if you can alter other aspects of life why not some measly DNA in other ways? Just because?

If you want your "not even magic can grant your wish" thing you have to bring spiritualism into play, and not arbitrarily say magic can't do it with no good reason why. As in, whatever you make lacks a soul and is spoopy so stop playing god. In other words, you can do it, but the product is awful; Full Metal Alchemist. Yet even that show says that without this, it should be easy to make a human by their rules.

Yes, it's not 100% and you can cling to that. But it's, frankly, the more intuitive headcanon like ponies breathing oxygen instead of methane. You can say methane, but don't expect people to take it at -face value-. That's a similar case here i.e. a transformation is a transformation, and not a construct. If you say magic can't do it in a story you have more explaining to do than if you said it could. That's the side effect of MLP's OP magic with practically no rules.
>>
>>30918137
kek
top twilight
>>
File: 1428697383518.png (178KB, 628x563px) Image search: [Google]
1428697383518.png
178KB, 628x563px
>>30920140
>you will never
>>
>>30919651
Just a note (because I don't want to get involved in this sort of argument as I already believe anything goes in greentext/wish-fulfilment stories, so there's no need to readjust my views): those transformation spells could be just advanced illusions. Actually reconfiguring your DNA seems to me more impossible than an age spell. If it can be done, then it definitely requires some high-level arcane magic macguffin to make it possible, like Twilight's magic map table or whatever. Maybe just having sex on it would do the job.
>>
>>30918343
Way to close
>>
>>30920140
>or maybe we're the only ones over 20 left
33. Once you've been alone for so long, you even stop fantasizing about closeness to others outside of sex. It's so far removed from the realm of possibility that I can't imagine being loved by anyone.
>>
>>30920223
sounds like headcanon senpai
>>
>>30920230
No shit. Just like a human impregnating ponies. Do you have an actual point?
>>
>>30917927
I don't know, I think if an Anon ever tried to "continue the species" in Equestria, that they'd just be using it as ammunition in guilting mares into sex. Unless I knew the humans back home were legitimately gone, I wouldn't be thinking along the lines of human extinction without me.

As for what you can leave behind besides kids? Heck, most people don't even consider children a proper legacy anymore; people want to be remembered nowadays, not just pass our genes on like some base animals.
In this case, Anon can leave behind a legacy that would actually matter and get his name to go down in history.
Maybe he can become a famous inventor, or writer, or develop new and life saving medical procedures, anything more than going down in history as that guy who came to Equestria obsessed with fucking.
>>
>>30920243
yeah

stop trying to headcanon headcanons away
>>
In terms of anon having kids, he would have better luck with Minotaurs, the one of myth was half human, and they look more human so the odds are better
>>
>>30920252
I'm not. You have a reading comprehension problem.
>>
>>30920196
>ywn be eyed from afar as you teach your little boy/abomination to play a mare's sport (and by that I mean hoofball)
>ywn have to fight mares and fillies and call them racist/misandrists because they don't want your boy in their league and that he'd be better off making sandwiches or sewing dresses
>ywn make a deal with them and play a match against them and if you win, they let the boy in

>>30920229
idk, 26 here and nowhere near that point, hell, I consume less and less porn and more and more fluffy greens/fics
Masturbation is just a part of daily life now, but the satisfaction of reading about my self insert making love to my waifu and telling you love each other? Or even going farther and into baby making territory? Or even farther and already having kids and having to deal with it?
It's just leagues away from a good fap
And I don't think I'll ever grow bored of that, ever desu
>>
>>30920144

My point is that we don't really know their capabilities. They can just randomly change one species into another but that's about it. We don't know if it's possible to do it in longer term. We don't know consequnces of it.

>Creating life is something we can do in the real world
We can to some extent, we can't just merge two such different species into one and make it work. And then, our worlds aren't parallel, something that is imposibble to us is normalcy to them, and vice versa.
Just because they can do B doesn't mean that they can do A, because A and B in their world don't need to be next to each other.
Same as I can't say that it's impossible to do it using magic, you can't say it's certain.
Because just slaping magic on something and wishing it would work is one thing, but manipulating DNA of two different species to make it compatible is another. We don't know if they have enough knowledge in scientific part of thing, not only magical, to make it work.

And then if I really want to bend world to my desire, I can assume that magic don't work on humans and voila, I have my wish granted.

Both options are entirely possible it isn't like there is a lot of evidence that they can do this, same as there isn't evidence that they can't.
We don't really know a lot details about their world, or inner working of their magic, so everything here is just assumption.
>>
>>30920244
That's just you projecting senpai
>>
>>30920223
The problem with saying it's an illusion, construct holds more water, is that its interaction with the world goes beyond that. If you look small, you are small; if it looks like a carriage, it can be used as a carriage. So what's the difference in practice? If you hurt a transformed being it will probably bleed more or less depending on size. My other gripe is that these things don't take these spells at face value whereas it's a lot less janky and in your favor if you don't have to handwave this stuff away.

Also people keep using this term "impregnating ponies", but who said impregnation had to be involved? I'd imagine it would be a very drawn out, artificial affair fitting for an artificially created being. It's not even about wish fulfillment in my case, and more like I don't think it's sound reasoning to say they can't without going out of your way to explain why to your readers.
>>
File: Applehat.png (159KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Applehat.png
159KB, 1366x768px
>>30920140
>>30920274
>>30920229
What does love feel like, when you've only ever felt disappointment.
>>
>>30920316
It's even better, silly
What do you think a hamburger would taste to some farmer from the middle ages?
>>
>>30920316
What does it mean when even your desire for love lessens more and more as time goes on?
>>
>>30920293
To clarify, I meant shape-shifting rather than illusion. The show's magic is horribly inconsistent and plot-driven anyway, so we can hypothesize till the cows come home and not get anywhere. It was only my attempt at rationalizing one of those inconsistencies.
>>
>>30920316
>>30920328
please stop it's only monday, it's too early in the week to want to kill myself
>>
>>30920288
It's amazing how so many Anon's have the ability to reach through the internet and read the minds of others, knowing them better than they know themselves.
Oh wait, they can't.
>>
>>30920328
Probably means you jerk it too much
>>
>>30920374
I don't, really. Not very often at all.
>>
File: gondsad.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gondsad.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>30920140
>>30920140
>>30920229

Dunno, maybe people have different priorities in their lifes?
It's not like having children is biggest priority for most of people, yes it's somewhere along the line but it isn't something that they constantly think over.
There are dozens of things people want or feel like they need to do before having kids.

And in this case most of Anons probably don't have any dreams beyond going to Equestria and falling in love with waifu. And what's gonna happen after it isn't really important because we all know that's never gonna happen.
So we just build our little fantasies about going to horseland, about romancing our waifu, about hugging her. And then one day living together with cozy home and being happy. Most Anons don't think about kids after it because they aren't priority, same as people here don't think about getting jobs, or losing their families. It isn't important. They dream about loving and being loved. And it's admirable dream.

And we also have people who simply don't want to have kids. Yes, they exist too.
>>
>>30920328
You're becoming a jaded cynical fuck. Don't worry, though. It's a perfectly normal part of aging.
>>
File: 1362379606347.jpg (227KB, 680x833px) Image search: [Google]
1362379606347.jpg
227KB, 680x833px
>>30920407
>>
File: 1502900619823.png (62KB, 230x261px) Image search: [Google]
1502900619823.png
62KB, 230x261px
>>30920229
>33
Jesus.
>>
File: 1597685437119.png (109KB, 311x475px) Image search: [Google]
1597685437119.png
109KB, 311x475px
>>30920442
It'll happen to you, too.
>>
>>30920489
Kek you've been browsing 4chan for to long buddy boy
>>
>>30920442
wasn't gonna post anything but I'm 41
And yes, it does get worse
>>
>>30920508
Eat a dick, larp'er.
>>
>>30920550
Shouldn't you be bitching on /r9k/ right now?
>>
>>30920566
I don't want to run into your tour group.
>>
>>30920278
>They can just randomly change one species into another but that's about it.

Well, think of it this way. If you can do that whilst breaking every other law of physics and not killing your target, why couldn't you do the same on a smaller scale? There's nothing really stopping them on paper here. A sperm cell, an egg cell, a strand of DNA; they're objects that can get zapped just the same. While any explanation of inner workings is an assumption, saying that a tangible thing can have spells cast on it is not.

But yes, you can argue that they know jack shit about DNA and even contemporary GMOs--magic can clone at least, but not via conventional methods. However, I'm sure a bigger nerd could argue otherwise using the anachronistic bullshit (I prefer thing mores firmly medieval.), yet even then nothing prevents altering yourself or her, and impregnating your waifu like this.

Also, I want to say people make a poor case against turning your sperm/self into pone for a kid. It's said they're not really yours, but no pony would have your exact combo of DNA transformed or not. The resulting DNA/lineage belongs to you and only you. I digress.

>I can assume that magic don't work on humans

That's OK. I prefer this in a "can't have kids" plot. My gripe is presumptuously bad execution; stories on Fimfic where they could alter biology thoroughly--with technobabble--but then say they can't do this one thing like saying they can't cross the finish line. It's kitschy and contrived when it's presented that way, diabolus ex machina even.

I'm not disagreeing that you can headcanon how you like, only many folks underestimate the length one must go to justify it when magic preg can be intuitive just from scratching the surface, face value observations, in canon. By which I mean, it really shouldn't be dismissed as "immersion breaking" and "wish fulfillment". That's how you get skeptics like me who won't take the opposite without some work put into it.
>>
So, an attempt at bringing this back to RGRE, since we have girls who trap men with babies since birth control options for men are limited at the moment, what if it was the reverse in Equestrian?

Say, there's a potion that stallions take before sex to prevent children. Shady stallions might choose to fake taking the potion and take something that just looks like it but is say, juice or something, and then the mare gets pregnant.

The mare would be "honor bound" to stay with the stallion in order to help take care of the child. If she doesn't, the kid gets taken away, given to the father, and child support payments from the mare to the stallion.

I wonder how abortions would work though. Mares irl can abort at will. That might be the flaw in the whole thing, assuming the writer carries that over to ponies in Equestria
>>
>Maybe there is a way !
>Transforming incomplete life, i.e. sperm cells, is impossible, as they don't have a harmonic imprint.
>Transforming you into something that can procreate with a pony, however, is possible.
>And you won't just be a generic pony, you will be the closest thing to yourself that is still a pony!
>You know, like the mirror-humans I told you about? But the other way around!
>We just have to keep you stable for spermatogenesis to run its course.
>Which will be a couple of months, give or take...
>Don't worry, we've done long-term transformations for up to a week!
>Yes, the difficulty and mana requirements are superlinear, but we will do our best! I Promise, Anon!
>>
File: fluttershy concerned.png (8KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy concerned.png
8KB, 254x199px
>Ponyville Firework display
Anon trys to watch but ends up staggering off and is found curled up into a ball
>Pinkie shoots her party canon out of nowhere
Anon falls to the ground with his hands above his head whimpering
>The bang of a dropped book, the sight of blood from a minor chopping accident.

There are many things which cause Anon to, as many mares see it 'dramatically overreact'. Some accuse him of coltish attention seeking or simply having a weak stallion's constitution, but there is one mare who suspects otherwise. The problem is Anon definitely doesn't want to talk about it.
>>
File: 1504751282795.png (369KB, 1155x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504751282795.png
369KB, 1155x1024px
>>30920767
That's not better. Any story derived from that will have the thread chanting about cuckoos.

Let's instead talk of tufts.
>>
File: 1479087457075.png (190KB, 793x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1479087457075.png
190KB, 793x1770px
>>30920803
Reminder that Fluttershy is a canon 10/10.
>>
File: minuette explains.png (578KB, 851x825px) Image search: [Google]
minuette explains.png
578KB, 851x825px
>>30917876
>>30917885
A reductio logically follows from the opposing argument. It's the exact opposite of a straw man. If don't like what the consequences of your argument are, you should reconsider your beliefs.
>>
>>30920817
This shouldn't be hot, but it is.
>>
File: 1504231639608.gif (266KB, 330x325px) Image search: [Google]
1504231639608.gif
266KB, 330x325px
>>30920817
She was a model after all. Probably the best looking of her friends.
>>
>>30920837
Too bad she is a cuck
>>
>>30920857
You really don't know what a cuck is do you?
>>
>>30920705
Hypothetical query, smart anon. If anon were to be transformed into a pony perfectly, down to the DNA to do the deed with his waifu, would the child still be his once he returns to his human form, no longer possessing the pony DNA that makes up half of the child pony's DNA?
>>
>>30920792
>spermatogenesis

This actually leads to an interesting question about the nature of these transformations. As in, are you in a fresh new body, albeit adult, or is it an alteration to your existing one that is already in the process of spermatogenesis; in which case, why wouldn't it follow you like all your other bodily functions and cells? Do those cells who are toiling away in you just poof off somewhere? All your other cells got to change? Why not them? It may be splitting hairs, but if things like a finite magic supply, or mana, is involved I imagine making a new body would take a ridiculous amount of it. A new body also seems less temporary than an alteration by nature, but it's still up to the writer to decide.
>>
>>30920818
Get that slut out of the thread.
>>
>>30920883
I take it you don't know what shitposting is
>>
>>30920949
I've decided.
I'm going to drape my nutsack across your face. What do you think? You will be the reversed gender roll, you little cumbitch.
>>
>>30920796
>Anon has PTSD
Any greens of this?
I know NOF's current story has a touch of this though
>>
>>30921083
There was one, big long ago, don't remember who was writing it, though.

One part I remember specifically is Anon having a nightmare/flashback and he wakes up punching Spike.
>>
>>30920958
What's wrong? Did you get pumped and dumped by a mare with game?
>>
>>30920917
Yes, but--there's that word--it all depends on your view of what constitutes (You). In this situation, you have now been a being of two species, human and pony.

I don't think you can say it's not your DNA even if it isn't your current human one. It's yours because no one else inhabitated that body, and you can't pretend that body wasn't yours no matter how short the time you lived with it. To say otherwise is to imply you ceased to exist while like that and that what replaced you was someone else entirely. It's your body; you have now had two bodies in your life as weird as that may sound. Since you can't change the past, that unique body would still have been yours no matter how much time has passed. If it wasn't your body, then whose was it?

To answer the question with another question: If the child isn't yours, is it a child without a father?
>>
File: Moondancer DYER.png (206KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer DYER.png
206KB, 498x500px
>>30920949
> Is it an alteration to your existing one that is already in the process of spermatogenesis;

Transforming life is basically impossible to do cell by cell, as it would require a transformation spell for each cell of the body. There are not enough unicorns in Equestria to pull this off.
Instead you take a live sample from the subject that possesses the same life-weave - fresh blood is the most practical choice - and use it to fine-tune the focus of your spell, selecting living tissue with the same life-weave.
This allows you to separate the body's shared harmonic imprint, from the background noise and edit it.
The actual transformation is a very selective restoration-of-harmony that coerces the physical body to match the imprint.

However, any alterations on harmonic imprints are unstable, and will naturally revert within minutes if the maintaining spell is cut.
Also, the power requirements to maintain it rise with time, as the natural imprint diverges further from its state at point-of-cast.

>why wouldn't it follow you like all your other bodily functions and cells? Do those cells who are toiling away in you just poof off somewhere? A

Sperm doesn't have the same life-weave as the organism that produced it, so you can't blanket-target it. Transforming sperm is thus practically impossible.
Specifically, all haploid cells will not be transformed.
>>
File: dyer.png (27KB, 323x106px) Image search: [Google]
dyer.png
27KB, 323x106px
>>30921163
*Great care should be observed when collecting the focus-sample.
If the sample is contaminated with any other living being's substance, the transformation results in something that is part mare and part whatever spoiled the focus
These horrors lack the faculty of speech, or their speech is crazed and bestial, and must be immediately undone.
For though the imprint of the mare may remain intact after alteration, the alien presence can cause lasting change.
>>
>>30921108
Juiced and swoosed.
The ol' grind and gallop.
Rutted, nutted and butted.
Classic suck and sayonara.
Mare special: tip tickle, trot.
Bred and fled.
Pussy ghosted.
A dick trick hustle.
Fucking mares...
>>
File: changeling crafts.jpg (51KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
changeling crafts.jpg
51KB, 680x720px
>>30921163
>>30921286
So much trouble when you can just get a changeling to do it for you. Simply donate an egg and sperm to a surrogate, and let them do their magic to interface the two gene sets. It's simply a variant of the same primordial force that created griffins, hippogriffs and minotaurs.
>>
File: you would not understand.png (190KB, 1724x960px) Image search: [Google]
you would not understand.png
190KB, 1724x960px
>>30921383
Of course it's so easy, why haven't you created a race that actually loves you then?
>>
>>30921163
>>30921286
RGRE: Magic studies.

Pretty good explanation. Here's some things to fine tune to it.

Would this interrupt your original body's spermatogenesis? As in, would you have to go through spermatogenesis again once you've changed back? This might not be a problem for males, but females might be in trouble if they just lost all their egg cells.

Does this mean Poison Joke will go away with time? What's keeping you that way when afflicted by it?

If you can't transform sperm, can you go the other way around and turn some cells into gametes?
>>
File: 1458318982447.png (409KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458318982447.png
409KB, 660x600px
>>30921442
>>30921163
>>30921286
I could get used to bitch moonie
>>
File: 1427438341429.png (146KB, 660x847px) Image search: [Google]
1427438341429.png
146KB, 660x847px
>>30921383
Can I just skip those steps and fuck the changeling?
>>
File: magic.jpg (209KB, 800x922px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
209KB, 800x922px
>>30921442
But you're wrong tho
>>
File: changeling cute.png (90KB, 341x380px) Image search: [Google]
changeling cute.png
90KB, 341x380px
>>30921494
Fertilize them eggs, son.
>>
>>30918877
Still sitting here waiting for some asshole to make the Emoji Movie Crossover fic. It'll happen any day now. Just you fucking wait
>>
File: changelings bros.png (886KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
changelings bros.png
886KB, 1280x720px
>>30921442
Don't worry, Moonie. They can manage with two eggs too.
>>
Wait.

>turn into pone
>extract spermatogonial stem cells
>change back since they are treated as their own entities
>grow/make sperm in lab environment (has supposedly been done, with rodents, very recent though.)
>???
>profit
>>
File: 1504981117438.png (244KB, 1120x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504981117438.png
244KB, 1120x1024px
>>30921548
Nulings have been growing on me.
>>
>>30920316
It feels like a miracle.

And then what you thought was forever turned out to be temporary, and you're more fucked up inside than you were before.
>>
File: 1415927104144.png (567KB, 3065x3543px) Image search: [Google]
1415927104144.png
567KB, 3065x3543px
how about

how about instead of all this shit

its just magic
>>
>>30920316
"Bloom, what did ya do to poor Anon?"
>"I dunno what happened AJ, I jus' asked him why he didn't have no special somepony, and he looked at me like I told him he couldn't ever eat a apple again..."
>[Concerned Appul Hoers intensifies]
>>
File: Idiot_Box_044.png (155KB, 428x307px) Image search: [Google]
Idiot_Box_044.png
155KB, 428x307px
>>30921767
Well yeah, of course. It fits /mlp/ the best, but it's pretty fun to sufficiently explain it for certain fanfics and thought exercises to better do the former.
>>
>"Anon, what... What is that?!"
"HAHAHA I've done it, Twilight! I've created Equestria's first atom bomb!"
>"B-Bomb?"
"Yes, Flutterbooboo! HAHAHA I have become death! Bringer of fire and destruction! I am a genius, far too clever for you stupid ponies!"
>"Now hold on! What're y'all planin' on doing with that adam bomb?!"
"I'm glad you ask, backgroundjack! I'm going to drop this fucking bomb over Manehatten using Cherry Berry's air balloon! All of that miserable cesspit of a city will be obliterated off the face of the planet in a mushroom cloud of hell fire! HAHAHA!"
>"But Anon, WHY darling?! Why would you want to destroy such a fabulous city?!"
>"He's bluffing, Rarity. No stallion could create a bomb big enough to do that! Stallions are horrible at science, right Twilight?"
"This is no bluff, Rainbowdyke! I will lay waste to Manehatten from above! There is NO chance that that stupid fucking whore Coco Pommel will survive! I'll fucking kill her and every pony and thing she knows! She should have never turned me down! After I bought her those expensive boots, she still turned them down! Now we'll see who is 'too much of a mare-like stallion'! We'll see how much your calves get chaffed by FUCKING NUCLEAR FALLOUT! I'll show her! I'll show you all!"
>>
>>30920767
>Mares irl can abort at will.
This is a myth.

It would be more accurate to call it a miscarriage than an abortion, because it's almost always the result of something going wrong with he pregnancy itself, or the mare being malnoruished or overstressed, etc..
>>
>>30921815
>Pregnancy discussion.
Please no, human version is so fucking terrifying.
>>
>>30921767
Because magic has rules that determine how it interacts with physical properties? Not everything can be hoof-waved away with simply explaining "it's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit" Plus it's way too much fun to overanalyze things
>>
>>30921844
That's because humans are shit. This is what happens when you piss off God.
>>
>>30921815
I now want an RGRE story of Anon nursing a malnourished mare back to health (not that homeless whore pony shit). Maybe Trixie or Moondancer or something has really neglected her body and finds out that she may never bear a foal or some other health issue. Maybe their magic starts to suffer from malnourishment and they need to find a good stallion to take care of them.
Anon was a vet tech back on earth and really enjoys nursing animals back to health.
>>
>>30921811
>Flutterbooboo

>tfw first recorded usage of this

Wish it caught on.
>>
>>30921090
Good thing Spike is almost indestructible

>Spike, being a Muthafuckin' Dragon, is nigh invulnerable to most common hazards in life.
>When you can take a bath in an active volcano, a lot of things that would kill a pony barely tickle.
>But being a male dragon, and a 'baby' male dragon at that, ponies insist on coddling him about /everything/.
>He puts up with it from Rarity, because any attention from his crush is a good thing in his mind.
>Twilight and Celestia get a pass, because family and mommy issues.
>But holy horseapples does it drive him crazy when anypony else does it. And they ALL do it.
>About the only person who wasn't also a dragon that doesn't treat him like he's made of glass, is his self-proclaimed bro, Anon.
>>
File: 1502058171049.png (80KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1502058171049.png
80KB, 1300x1300px
Your sileni daughter has an electra complex and wants to steal you away from mom.
>>
>>30921937
I'd want to see him melt shit with his fire breath, or tear into metal objects and rocks with his claws. Would be fun to watch.
>>
>>30921981
I love satyrs, and I love strong womyn and all that shit
But what the fuck is that thing
>>
>>30921937
Spike is quintesstinally RGRE.
He cooks and cleans and takes care of the casrle, is sensitive and self conscious about his appearance, and talks about feelings and shit to the point his dragon brethren readily dismiss him as some sort of pansy
>>
>>30921673
this is the only good color scheme. the rest of the nu-lings might have been redeemed if they had chosen something that actually looks nice, instead it's just the gross colors that you see in really cheap plastic toys.
>>
>>30919475
All the reports of Greys with their large eyes and uniform faces are fragments of memories of ponies. Because it's RGRE and the males are effeminate/the "hot" homosex, the anal probes are all actually the Equestrians making their equivalent of lesbian porn using human men without having to compromise their own limited supply of males.
>>
>>30922239
I kinda prefer this one desu
Not that the blueish white+gold is bad, but she'd ressemble Celestia too much
>>
>>30921981
>halfsies
>digitigrade legs
>incest with father
yup, it's /satyr/
>>
File: heresy aj.png (247KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
heresy aj.png
247KB, 685x1024px
>>30922256
>fur
>on mai bugwaifu
ree
>>
>>30922282
Was just talking about the color scheme tho
>>
>>30922267
*/sileni/
>>
File: 1423958208572.gif (70KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1423958208572.gif
70KB, 192x224px
>>30917774
Have pity for them anon. The internet and porn has ingrained in them a constant fear of being emasculated in any way. Blame the BBC, not them.
>>
File: 1484924092631.jpg (50KB, 446x537px) Image search: [Google]
1484924092631.jpg
50KB, 446x537px
How does Anon compete with the huge horse cock?
>>
>>30922466
meant to add
*is he black? That's the only way
>>
>>30922472
BBC is a meme. Black cocks are no larger on average than white cocks
>>
>>30922433
to be fair the British broadcasting channel throws out a lot of fear mongering.
>>
>>30921852
That might have been true six seasons ago but honestly I've given up trying to come up with an universal theory of magic. Fucking writers.
>>
>>30922466
Lasting longer than 30 seconds.
>>
File: actually.jpg (419KB, 1306x1236px) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
419KB, 1306x1236px
>>30922658
>30 seconds
i know for a fact that 30 seconds is actually quite the lengthy period for penetration in real-life horse sex, it usually finishes in half that time. and before you argue with me, i know you know that i've done the research
>>
>>30921981
This just made me realize something the "continue the human species" argument started by this fellow >>30917872 never brought up earlier.
No one mentioned how there's, like, no greens where Anon getting a pony pregnant results in a human baby. It's always either a 100% pony foal, or a satyr abomination, so Anon can't continue the species, he can, at best, create a new one.
Heck, even greens about Aryan usually have Anon's kids with her be ponies, just smarter for some reason.
>>30920818
It's pointless to try, man, Anon's around here seem to think calling things they don't like straw men automatically disproves it.
As someone who was actually in a debate club, I find it hilarious.
>>
>>30922658
>>30922923
Implying ponies can't last long because their Terran counterparts can't would be like ponies assuming humans can't last long because chimps can't.
These are magic, sapient, multicolored ponies, not the dull, Earthen creatures we see here. It's an okay head canon, and I see the appeal, but it bugs me when people take it seriously like it has to be that way.
>>
>>30922954
It's the same reason we assume that our matter(Anon himself) is stable in another universe/reality.
We have to base our assumptions on analogues in our reality.
>>
>>30922954
Imo, it's a headcanon made to end tedious cocksize discussion started by a newfag #2666 quickly and not for stories. So you're not helping.

But while you reignited the discussion, let's say that's the case. Then there's no guarantee their size is even comparable to their terran counterparts either. This counterargument doesn't exclusively work to their benefit. For instance, if you use the same methods to figure out dong size to instead uncover the dimensions of a mare puss, their depth and overall size turns out to be too small for both pony and human cocks. So stallions must have a size compromise, if you believe the ponies in a "real" in the flesh environment have proportions remotely similar to what you see on the show.
>>
>>30922982
Yes, but my point is, this isn't like comparing physics, it's comparing two entirely different species. I understand where you're coming from, but it's still a flimsy bit of logic to base a theory off of, especially such a transparent theory as this where it exists for the sole purpose of making Anon's feel better.
It's your head though, and if you write, it's your story, so you're entitled to your opinion, just as I'm entitled to disagree and roll my eyes at it.
>>
File: Total_war_warhammer_Karl_Franz.jpg (75KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
Total_war_warhammer_Karl_Franz.jpg
75KB, 600x426px
>>30921937
>>30921982
>Spike and Anon won a tour to Griffonstone.
>They returned a few days late.
>Nobody believed them when they said they got involved and put a stop to a conspiracy involving the throne.
>Spike and Anon had to ride a sexy griffon general to defeat the conspirators.
>Nobody believed them until General Katerina Bloodwing went to Canterlot demanding to see Anon the pervert who sullied her honorandnowmusttakeresponsibility and his mighty dragon companion Spike the brave.
>>
>>30923004
Of course the assumption can be wrong but the answer "can't be known" isn't helpful or even possible when attempting to describe situations where this information is required.
>>
>>30923003
I've always imagined ponies looking like this in my head.
But yeah, I don't really like the huge penis thing for ponies either because they're such different species to real horses.
Like, for instance, horses need the long dicks because of how rigid their frame is, the length is there so the male can reach the vagina even when their hindeds are so far apart. Ponies however, are shown to be way more flexible, with all of their legs having a far wider range of motion, so they can probably get into more efficient positions for mating, and thus not need huge dick for their size.
Add that they might be smaller creatures than we think, and it's reasonable to assume men and stallions have comparable sizes.
>>
>>30923037
>Anon is the first extrauniversal being to be wrongfully accused of involving minors in his depraved sexual encounters.
All the other extrauniversal beings jumped universes with the intent of involving minors in their depraved sexual encounters.
>>
>>30923048
I've never seen the point in trying to make the ponies look more realistic.
This is probably because I enjoy the idea that ponies and humans would look fundamentally wrong to each other like ponies having cartoon physics and humans not being composed of "human" but rather a mixture of common materials.
>>
>>30923048
We have a pretty good idea of their height now between fan calculations, the 8 ft candy cane (adjusting for angle), and the Cheese Sandwich line up. The standard mare is at most about 3'5" or 104 cm give or take.
>>
>>30922926
>The land of Satire, kingdom of the satyr, is newer than many other kingdoms, but they have thrived with the help of their mother kingdom of Equestria.
>The bonds between them run as deep as thoses between a parent and their child, and in Satire, they worship one such being.
>All Father Anonymous, who was said to have propagated the entire satyr race with his wild ways and lust, is celebrated every year by way of kingdom wide orgy.
>Wearing masks to remain anonymous, creatures from every kingdom flock to Satire every year to participate in the week long fuck-fest.
>All in honor of one man who planted is seed in over a thousand horny mares, all those centuries ago.
>>
>>30923085
My interpretation is that you get cartoonified, hopefully not like EQG, but you wouldn't realize it and vice versa if they were to appear on Earth. It's very hard to notice on par with making a fish aware it is in water. You would notice the physics being cartoony though, but the world would appear realistic as if you were back home.
>>
File: 1458719796811.png (177KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458719796811.png
177KB, 712x1000px
>>30923037
Yes please.
>>
>>30923230
Yeah I think most people go with the visitor being turned into a representation of itself.
>>
File: 1504672601361.jpg (998KB, 1164x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1504672601361.jpg
998KB, 1164x1789px
>>30923116
We've also got this from Legends of Magic.
>>
>>30923399
I generally dislike using the comics for size comparison since the art style varies per artist.
>>
File: SPHINXED.jpg (824KB, 1024x1439px) Image search: [Google]
SPHINXED.jpg
824KB, 1024x1439px
HOW CAN PONIES EVER COMPETE?
>>
File: 1436650789985.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
1436650789985.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>>30920512
I feel for you, Anon.
>>
>>30923489
Oh man I would molest the FUCK outta her fluff.
>>
File: 1505083284529.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1505083284529.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>30923489
By being not kill
>>
>>30918265
one night she decides to masterbate to weird thoughts, they get more clear, more vivid, till suddenly a big burst of pink smoke.
There is anon, pants down, hand in dick, jerking it to something fucked up, turns his head to see pinkie, wide eyed, slicking it to something weird as fuck.
The two bond over their weird fetishes and how crippling loneliness drive them deeper and deeper down the fucked up rabbit hole.
Pinkie thinks she just found the one
Anon had a massive beast fetish eh never thought he would get to itch.
>>
File: 1471314022812.png (603KB, 685x685px) Image search: [Google]
1471314022812.png
603KB, 685x685px
>>30923512
>you will never take your guard waifu from behind while she's decked out in full guard armor
>>
>>30923512
What's the matter Twi? Did Glimmer demand your precious Flash since you took her prize?
>>
>>30923512
She isn't kill though. She just fucked off to parts unknown.
>>
>>30920229
just about 30 here, yea, you know what wakes me up from dreams faster than anything else, something breaking immersion.

I fly through the air? ok
I have a death match with jason and win while freddie watches from the side with me point to him for round 2? nope still asleep
I discover a whole new world with new creatures and a fantasy adventure that feels like I spent years of my life there... I'm down for the shit

someone saying I like you, deal breaker, instant wake up.
That feel when anime becoming real, becoming an Isekai god among living beings, being able to work out and get gains (i'm borderline cripple irl) and becoming the strongest wizard who uses a claymore as a wand is less immersion breaking than someone, male or female outside of family loving me.

I get about 5 minutes in dream time from the moment immersion is broken to the time I wake up.

The fucked up part, I remember that someone loving me is so unbelievable I woke the fuck up, not the dragon that just had a death match with and won, and in the process got a new pet, not the moment that magic makes it go from dragon to human form, not even the 6 months we spent riding my kingdoms countryside of bandits, its the 5 minutes where someone actually loves me that broke immersion.
>>
>>30920326
an orgy in his mouth and only the 11/10 women showed up, all the dudes had other shit to do.
>>
File: 1505190640789.png (1MB, 1694x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1505190640789.png
1MB, 1694x1219px
Would you buy a Twi?
>>
>>30920796
Luna is the only one who knows, and she is beginning to have ptsd too, but doesn't want to talk about it for different reasons.
>>
>>30923704
SiM is dead friend.
>>30923708
Honestly I'd be pretty disturbed by the revelation that someone else is in my head especially during the one time I'm not conscious.
>>
>>30923715
I'd have luna more a passenger along for the ride, it's not her choice where she goes or that she goes at all, she just ends up where whatever the power is deems she is needed the most.

Anon doesn't even learn of this from luna, just twilight or something after they mention luna is acting different, anon puts 2 and 2 together and makes a trip out to see her, if for no other reason than to tell her it's ok, and he is sorry.
>>
>>30922070
he is currently the saviour of a kingdom how many times over now, and holds it over the current dragon lords head that she is only the dragon lord because spike let her be.

he is the rgre male who gets shit done, just imagine a guy who got fucking ripped and fights for money, but his hobby is baking bread.
>>
File: 1497646470980.png (707KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497646470980.png
707KB, 750x750px
>>30923715
>SiM
It's all about the slave pone general now senpai.
>>
>>30923704
I'd buy them all and free them all
Then I'd find a way to kill all of you faggots
idk how long it'd take me, and I don't care
And I'd kill you all slowly, very slowly
>>
>>30923825
Damn Anon who pissed in your cereal?
>>
File: Golden_Oaks.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Oaks.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30923664
I feel. Although, in my case it's a two way street. I've never been in love or even had a crush that transcended physical attraction. Some part of me clearly wants to experience it given the subject matter of this general, but we'll see if that sticks when I'm 30.
>>
File: 1500245685859.jpg (148KB, 1191x977px) Image search: [Google]
1500245685859.jpg
148KB, 1191x977px
>>30923825
I'd buy them all and have them be my cute little mare maids.
>>
>>30921083
>>30920796
>>30923708
>Nof's fic
>Luna finds the most turbulent nightmare she's ever seen in the dreamscape.
>Dives right in.
>It's Anon reliving memories.
>She can't stop it because it's memories and not a dream.
How fucked up is she when it's over?
>>
>>30923861
Blubbering and pissing herself.
>>
>>30923861
Depends on how marshmallow equestria is.
>>
>>30923872
There ww2 was a literal pillow fight level marshmallow
>>
>>30923848
Is that a BAT?
>>
>>30923879
I-It's a costume Anon, relax. Please.
>>
>>30923878
I don't think she'd have the requisite context to really even understand what's happening in the dream then.
>>
>>30917679
The death/total abandonment of the parents is the only acceptable reason to raid another person's child, so this is one of only a handful of situations that doesn't make you a cuck.
>>
>>30923888
No no it was still the same size and scale of ww2 but with pillows instead of guns and teddy bears with comfy blankets instead of bombs
Instead of killing they tucked the enemy in for a nap.
The Nuke equivalent was anon with a flip flop
>>
File: 1475290399821.jpg (25KB, 334x218px) Image search: [Google]
1475290399821.jpg
25KB, 334x218px
>>30923879
A qt maid bat.
>>
>>30923906
Didn't we have green like that 2 or 3 years ago?
>>
>>30917750
t. Person who doesn't want us to talk to him or his wife's son ever agai
>>
>>30923861
If needing to keep out of sight around windows for fear of being shot and finding the aftermath of terrorist bombings happened with any regularity to Anon, then Luna is not coming back totally sound afterward. Even if Equestria isn't very marshmallow, something like that would be a struggle to process even to an age-old alicorn.
>>
>>30923915
idk, I'd find a way
at worst I'll just kidnap the faggots one by one and sell their organs online

Twiggy would help me too, I'd remove that nullifier on her horn and we'd proceed to help the rest
>>
File: IMG_9826.jpg (101KB, 639x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9826.jpg
101KB, 639x631px
>>30923953
You want to drop the edge a bit son?
>>
>>30923861
I like the thought of equestria being whitewashed by millennia old sun horse, their history was fairly bad but even at equestria's worst, you aren't talking to your friend on guard duty, one second, caked in blood and brains the next, and hold up waiting for backup due to sniper the next. knowing the right magic spells allow you to dodge arrow fire but the thought that the sound would only hit your dead body a second or so after you are dead, if the sound traveled that far at all gets to her.
explosions largely were caused or aided by magic so they were something you could avoid or shield, but a ied?
Or even up to anons final moments on earth, he was staring at a massive explosion about to kill him boy shockwave, when he is knocked backwards and sees trees, something happened and that's how he ended up in equestria.

Anon never had time to heal on earth, so all his ptsd is coming out for the first time in equestria.

The rulers know war, the population doesn't, so they have no fucking clue what anons issue is, and luna, being front row for a movie no one wants to watch got exposed to it, it dug up old memories of them ending the fights, along with the notion that in a different world, you would never even know your death is coming before it's already too late.
Luna isn't full ptsd, she will recover given time, but right now, its a bit stressful.
>>
>>30922282
moths
>>
>>30923489
Trojan mare
https://youtu.be/RJVVoMXgfzU?t=8s
>>
>>30923704
assuming that the slave market worked and wouldn't fuck me over, yes, yes I would. I would personally buy most ponies if given an opportunity if only for some form of companionship and knowing I was most likely going to be one of the better options that could have bought them.
>>
File: 1379376959699.jpg (113KB, 689x820px) Image search: [Google]
1379376959699.jpg
113KB, 689x820px
>>30922282
>>30924031
>>
>>30923953
And then Celestia herself would visit you and congratulate you on your bravery while everyone claps and gives you a hundred bits
>>
So, about that RGRE
>>
File: 1499742249051.png (687KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499742249051.png
687KB, 1600x900px
>>30924114
LOOK AT ALL THESE DISGUSTING MARES STARERAPING THAT MAN
>>
>>30923758
what does SiM stand for?
>>
File: just to suffer.png (72KB, 401x397px) Image search: [Google]
just to suffer.png
72KB, 401x397px
>>30924156
>ywn pass your whole life being objectified and catcalled, until your waifu(alphamare) finally appears and claim you publicly, making sure every other pony knows that starting now, you'll be hers and hers alone
life is suffering
>>
>>30924156
Harsh is mirin
>>
>>30924156
who's the fatty on the left?
>>
>>30924187
I dig the ovaries on the zebra taking a taste of Anons sweat.
>>
>>30924170
Lift fatso.
At least you will suffer with a good body
>>
>>30924161
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30152979
>>
>>30921548
I hope you can manage without.
For your own sake.
>>
File: 1491974863955.png (90KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1491974863955.png
90KB, 785x757px
>>30924202
>go on ree9k
>ima start liftin, bros, things will be different!
>sometime later
>im still the same autistic shut-in just in better shape :((
>>
>>30924202
I practiced thai boxing and several martial arts for years tho, I can assure you I'm far from fat
And still doesn't change anything
>>
>>30924231
Must be nice knowing you can kill a fucker with your bare hands though.
>>
File: 1494423548756.jpg (6KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1494423548756.jpg
6KB, 250x232px
>>30924229
>>go on ree9k
Retard.
>>
>>30924250
>thumbnail
yeah, you too, /b/ro.
>>
>>30924242
Meh
You soon realize that you don't need that much practice to kill someone with your bare hands tho, the human body is rather fragile
And it's not like you can use it every day, or even at all, only 'used it' once on a guy coming out of his bachelor party completely drunk

I'd throw it all away in exchange for twiggy or even shimmy
>>
>>30924276
I'd settle just for proof of their existence.
>>
>>30923085
>humans not being composed of 'human'
More stories need to touch on how bizarre our biology is beyond the basic HFY like sex stamina, we're essentially walking colonies of bacteria and constantly leave pieces of ourselves everywhere we go as our skin constantly flakes off and replaces itself.
>>
>>30924334
Why exactly do people think this isn't how it is for ponies? Why is there a thought that ponies aren't made of a bunch of elements and are instead made of just 'pony'?
I can usually at least see the basis for silly head canons, but this seems more silly than usual.
>>
>>30924276
The most important tool for killing is the intent to kill. Without that, it becomes exceedingly more difficult.
>>
>>30924376
Cartoon physics vs real world physics essentially, and its also interesting to think about completely alien beings trying to interact with each other.
An somewhat common example being the reactions of silicon based aliens that've never encountered intelligent life composed mostly of fluid.
>>
>>30924381
a warrior's greatest weapon is patience.
>>
>>30924398
A warriors greatest weapon is a target designator and friendly air support.
>>
>>30924334
I've always gotten a kick out of humans having a toxic bite. An untreated, nasty human bite has a good chance of rotting a limb off.
>>
>>30924376
It generally comes from the thought "what if everything the show does is an accurate representation of equestrian reality?"
An interesting thought experiment of the absolutely far extremes of being different while still being able to recognize the other as thinking in some capacity.
>>
>>30924376
I would guess from those scenes where you see Pinkie cut up and she looks solid throughout and lacks organs. Or when she has her mouth removed.
>>30924398
>>30924405
Nah, you can kill somebody with a well-place punch to the temple or a broken bottle. Intent really is important, even just an intent to inflict harm since you can accidently end up killing someone when you only meant to hurt them.
This is called voluntary manslaughter, if I remember. Or third degree murder for consistency with first and second.
>>
File: 1500602188281.png (352KB, 743x744px) Image search: [Google]
1500602188281.png
352KB, 743x744px
sorry for the blogpost, but i have an update for my moonponies story:
The Great Hunt will be going into haitus. I had originally planned for it to be a worldbuilding story that would allow stories for pony characters to come and experience/clash with RGRE coming from the moon where it's OGR.
Instead, I will be working on writing the story about Luna's fall and banishment to the moon, and anon and her building a world there.

I've had a lot of time to think about the story while I've been on TDY. >>30916089 and >>30916286 are right, and I need to address those issues.
I love the worldbuilding we did all those threads ago, and I love the setting too much to just let it go. No other writefags seem interested in exploring it, so I will take it upon myself to write it. I've never written a long story like that, but I'll try anyway, so bear with me if the pacing suffers. spoilers: the story will start before Luna's fall, and will have the ancient and very blatant RGRE elements that go with it. it may be some time before they actually wind up on the moon, and the moon itself will be another living world so as to prevent ten chapters of basically "minecraft narrated."

it may be a while before the first part is posted, but don't chalk me up on the list of the propeller's victims when i put my current story on haitus.
>>
Repostan.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/4jubMzpq

>You are Anon, and you are hurting bad
>A freak accident involving a hot air balloon, some power lines, and a skydiving group of Elvis impersonators has caused you to be transported to the magical land of Equestria
>Don’t get ahead of me, that was the good part. Wave after wave of superior horse pussy crashed against the dry, desertlike, desiccated shores of Mt. Anon. It was heaven.
>Unfortunately, a certain purple sperg, worried about you ruining your chances for a respectable herd, decided to unilaterally send you back to Earth. Luckily, it wasn’t your earth she sent you to.
>Unluckily, it’s still an annoying as fuck matriarchy where you get treated like a 6 year old girl.
>TFW you finally understand that one song by No Doubt.
>Due to weird timey whimey stuff, you’ve been reduced to a freshman in physical stature, if not mental. Celestia and Luna have become your legal guardians because fuck it why not. You lived with them in Equestria so sure. But there is no castle here, just 2 thirsty as fuck middle aged spinsters in dead end jobs with opposite schedules in a 2 bedroom house. 2 extremely sexy alcoholic spinsters who walk around their messy house in their panties and a giant t shirt, scratching themselves, drinking malt liquor, and watching professional volleyball games. Because that is the big thing is this crazy topsy turvy madhouse world.
>>
File: 2b7.png (235KB, 703x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2b7.png
235KB, 703x1200px
>>30924725
>You are tempted to partake of the sumptuous bounty before you but a small and extremely insistent part of you keeps screaming bloody stranger danger murder whenever you’re left alone with either of them. It’s unsettling as fuck, and your balls, used to making daily deposits in every mare you saw, are starting to feel like that one time you slammed your hand in a car door.
>Oh shit, it’s Luna. She walks into the living room, yawning. Her eyes are scrunched tightly shut, hand politely covering her mouth, her raised elbow pulling the corner of her large t shirt up. Her hair is a mousey mess, curls and clumps sticking every which way. She drops down into her recliner like a sack of potatoes. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looks over and smiles at you
>”Greetings Anonymous, tis a fine evening, do the you thing?”
>Fedora tipping intensifies. The creepiness shakes you to your core, despite the sexy as fuck spectacle before you. Luna pulls one knee to her chest, the shirt sliding back giving you an unimpeded view of her panties.
>”Perhaps you could bring us a malted beverage? You can have a small one too if you wish,” she adds, a friendly smile on her lips.
>You shiver again. Jesus fuck body, get your shit together. You head to the fridge, grabbing her a PBR. Handing it to her, you head off to bed. Luna looks sad. It hurts you right in the feels, but you seriously can’t help it. Maybe you’re tired?
“Night Luna, I’ve got to get up early tomorrow.”
>”I’ve told you, call me Auntie when we are home. This is your home now Nonny, and we want you to feel safe. Do try to stick with your stallion friends tomorrow. Its really not safe for you to wander all alone unattended.”
>Huh, no creep vibe on that one.
“I’ll be fine Auntie. Night.”
>>
>>30924726
>You head to your room. The 2 sisters have shared a bedroom since you’ve moved in. It kind of makes you feel like shit, but they insisted, saying a growing boy needs his privacy. You strip down to your boxers and pass right out.
>Morning, first real day of school. Still wearing just your boxers, you make your Aunt’s a nice healthy breakfast of bacon, bacon, pancakes, and extra bacon. They seemed to like it, if their slightly uncomfortable moans were any indication. Despite your protestations they drive you to your first day at Canterlot High. You uneventfully make your way from the teacher’s parking lot to homeroom, that is uneventful right up until the point where you are suddenly grabbed and dragged into an empty class room.
“Hellooo there young man. Strolling in late, are we?”
>You look at your watch it’s, 0720, I already gave you my lunch money what more do you want from me
“Uhh, I’m nearly an hour early mam.”
>You are about half a head taller than the tan, blonde, matronly, blue eyed, middle aged woman in front of you, ie your fetish, so why are you feeling so uneasy? You had no problem fucking talking horses of every age bracket back in Equestria. You look down at her purple blazer, the top buttons undone giving you an amazing view of her cleavage. She notices you looking and smirks.
“That’s Miss Harshwinny, and don’t get smart with me, young man. Wandering the halls without a pass is a big offense.”
>>
File: full (2).png (148KB, 801x609px) Image search: [Google]
full (2).png
148KB, 801x609px
>>30924730
>She steps closer. You can smell alcohol on her breath. The illogical creepy feeling is yelling in your head to run but your dick is screaming yes take me mare meat. Her slight belly pooch rubs against you. She smiles a predatory grin as her hand moves to softly caress your stiffening cock.
>”And what do we have here, young man? There better not be any contraband tucked in here…”
>Quickly she unfastens your belt, dropping your pants to the floor in a fluid well practiced motion. Dropping to her knees she began to nuzzle and sniff your crotch through your boxers.
>“Mmm, yes… I could tell you were a little slut the moment I saw you in the parking lot. Walking out of the principal’s car with no shame at all.”
“That wasaaaaa-“
>She quickly pulled down your waistband, guiding your cock directly into her eager mouth. Her blue eyes bored into you as her head bobbed up and down, stopping occasionally to suckle the tip.
>“I do hope you are taking this seriously young man.”
“Ahhhh, I am Miss Harshwinny!”
>She paused to lovingly nuzzle your cock, her soft hands caressing your butt cheeks.
>”Call me mommy.”
>Using your ass as leverage, she deep throats you, pushing you over the edge. Your grab the back of her head, your arms shaking from intensity. After what feel like minutes your arms finally relax, letting Miss Harshwinny slide off. She loving licks your dick clean, stands up, and fixes her hair in one smooth motion. Wiping her mouth, she regards you as you shakily pull your pants back up.
>”Let that be a lesson, young man.”
>You have no idea what the lesson was. Had oral sex, doesn’t matter.
>”Remember, my door is always open.”
>She shoos you out the door, promptly slamming it behind you.
“I, what?”
>>
>>30924726
>do the you thing
what?

>>30924730
>You look at your watch it’s, 0720,
put the comma after watch, not it's
>mam
ma'am

for such a long setup, the clop section of this story was surprisingly short.
>>
>>30919374
As far as RGRE's autism goes, it appears to be fine so long as you're the only male making sexual contact with your mare(s), which includes seminal fluid for the purpose of getting a child out of your waifu.

(Please don't reeeeeeeeeeeeee at me guys, I am just stating what appears to be the case from an objective standpoint, not my own personal preferences.)
>>
>>30924731
Harshwhinny is top unf
>>
>>30920135
>>The very first person to mention cuck is the one who shit up the thread,
Not to play devil's advocate or anything, but the argument that the cuck statement was in response to the first instance of legit cuck in this thread is entirely valid.
I mean, just because someone shouts "Fire!" doesn't mean he's the one who burned the building down resulting in 23 injured and 5 dead.
The statement of it being cuck was just voicing the inevitable, and the guy WAS writing a story that (by very definition of the word itself, as has already been hashed out above us) qualifies as cucking. So the shit-fit is arguably not his doing.
>>
File: 1502809091821.png (2MB, 2000x2615px) Image search: [Google]
1502809091821.png
2MB, 2000x2615px
>>30924735
Phone auto spell check be a harsh(whinny) mistress. It's an ongoing thing, doing a milf run rgreeqg type story since we haven't seen that particular fetish tickled in a while.
>>
>>30920140
I don't give a shit about some grand cosmic balance or leaving behind a living legacy of decedents.
What will I care if I'm already dead and gone by that point? Why not just live life and enjoy it while I can? I have enough shit going on in the real world, my fantasies about living in a utopia filled with qt3.14 cuddly poners shouldn't have to be ruined into feeling like some chore where I just HAVE to figure out some way to continue the human race (despite the fact that there's another ~7.5 fucking BILLION of us fuckers out there, even if they aren't on Equestria... yet).

I just wanna enjoy life in a utopia, find an easy-and-fulfilling job (maybe a hobby or two as well), and fug some waifu mare(s) to my heart's content.
>>
>>30921383
Easier idea: Magical medical professionals zap the mare's egg cell to utilize any sperm to make a pony. It'll probably be more the mother's child than a 50-50 split, but 80% mother 20% father (at worst) is still every bit as much the father's child regardless.
(Also, if twiggles can permanently zap a fucking full grown live frog into an orange with a mouth and frog legs ON ACCIDENT, a medical pony can absolutely manage to make the above sperm acceptance happen when they're INTENTIONALLY trying to do so!)
>>
>>30921673
Like a lymphoma...
>>
>>30924792
I'm just picturing Celestia or Luna taking Anon around and having him fuck things to see what comes of it. And Twilight jealous that she was given a different mission to complete for "reasons".
>>
>>30924726
>not pouring beer on her chest and watch as it wash her skin.
>not squishing Luna's breasts together, pour more beer and lap the beverage off her cleavage.
>Not listening to her indignation turn into a sigh then moans.
>Not looking straight at her eyes as you lick lower into her body.
>Not licking her lower lips through her underwear, drinking beer then give a peck on her forehead as you leave and bid her goodnight.
>Not getting tackled in your room later as she slakes her lust on your young and nubile body.
>>
>>30924792
Do we know if that was permanent with the frog or simply long-lasting thought? Could be it wore off eventually.
Might be an interesting nod if, in a new episode, you see that frog-orange in the background.
>>
>>30922658
It's factual that bipedal stances shed heat more efficiently, and creatures with bipedal natures tend to have more endurance-based musculature than the extreme majority of other species (wolves being a very rare exception).

So yeah, even if MLP pony stallions can last a maximum of 500-1000% (a ridiculous over-exaggeration in their favor) longer than their closest terran counterparts, that's still only about 75-200 seconds (depending on whether you use 15 or 20 seconds for the earth average, and whether you choose the 500% or 1,000% option).

Now let's be stupidly generous and say they last 1000% longer and we use the 30 second estimate (which is rare to see terran horses/ponies last that long, but it can happen) as our stats on MLP pony maximums.
All that said and done still only comes out to 5 minutes.
So your best porn-star stallion (like, what Hot Kinky Jo is to anal porn, this stallion is to endurance fetish mares who want to fantasize about a guy who can go ridiculously long) can only last 5 minutes.

To any half-decent anon without a rather serious medical premature ejaculation issue, that'd be embarrassingly easy to match.
Let alone surpassing it, which could be done easily with some kegals and sexual practice.
---
Additionally, horses/ponies have a refractory period that's drastically longer than humans. I don't know the exact numbers, but humans are something like an average minimum of 20 min. or so after the first time, and our equine friends are something like +6 hours (IIRC), and they're spent for the rest of the day after the second or third go (where as humans can relatively easily go +5 times in a 24 hour period before really starting to suffer from the negative effects).
Even saying you cut that to a third for MLP stallions, you're still talking once every 2 hours and 2-3 times a day without discomfort, versus a human's once every 30ish min. and +5 times before discomfort hits.

Humans are sex gods to ponies, even erring in MLP's favor.
>>
>>30924846
Even if it were just long lasting, as long as the cell zapping thing works on a mare for an hour or two, everything'll work out just fine.
The longer the better to a point, but the show more than proves that it's a distinct possibility (and far less REEEEEEEEEEE danger comes from this option).
>>
File: 1503640480035.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1503640480035.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>30924849
>So your best porn-star stallion (like, what Hot Kinky Jo is to anal porn, this stallion is to endurance fetish mares who want to fantasize about a guy who can go ridiculously long) can only last 5 minutes.
>what Hot Kinky Jo is to anal porn, this stallion is to endurance fetish
KEK
>>
>>30924484
Man I was loving your other story, RGRE can be subtle in my opinion
>>
>>30924849
What ever ridiculous shit you need to feed yourself, buddy.
If Anon's put in as much effort defending the validity of their fantasies as they did actually writing greens and producing content, maybe /mlp/ wouldn't be so dead nowadays.
>>
>>30920229
tfw everyone having these feelings are 30 and over and you've been feeling more and more like this since you were 16. 20 now, don't really know if i'll see thirty
>>
>>30924849
Trying to be overly critical with the biology of an alien species in an alien universe with a natural force we don't even actually understand seems pretty stupid.
Magic can account for a lot, including an increase in stamina. I mean, we've already seen acts of super strength plenty of times in the show from ponies that can't be explained through their musculature alone. A pony Big Mac's size, for instance, couldn't drag an entire house through the dirt, nor could one toss a boulder as far as Maud did.
Plus, if we want to use science like you just tried to, ponies shouldn't have big heads or brains. By standing upright, we humans moved the weight of our fairly heavy heads onto our backbones rather than our neck muscles.
The brain is a heavy, and energy intensive organ, and its size is limited for creatures on all fours, so ponies should frankly be retarded according to how you want to look at things.
Through the eyes of Earthly science and biology.
>>
>>30924906
>As you can see, the cuck, upon discovering that he is a superior male, will lash out in anger.
>The cuck dismisses arguments to preserve the fantasy that he is still cucked.
>>
>>30924924
No, he has a point. A lot of time is spent in this thread making long-winded arguments and explanations. A LOT of time when compared to how much green is actually posted here.
>>
>>30924923
This all loops back to the question of how much of the show is considered canon and how alike our universes are.
100% canon and ponies are eldritch creatures with almost nothing to do with life as humanity knows it and vice versa.
75% is canon and we're starting to approach a less cartoony equestria that humans could reasonably easily understand the rules of
50% is canon and we're starting to make up major portions of the world either from ground up or based on human knowledge
25% oh shit nigger what are you doing
0% some other show
Also ponies eating grasses and such wouldn't allow them the energy surplus to maintain a human brain so there's that too
>>
File: hope.png (153KB, 1602x3612px) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
153KB, 1602x3612px
>>30924921
>>30920229
>>
>>30924944
Unless of course you're worried about the heat death of the universe. There's quite literally nothing to fix that and you being immortal will live to see that day Celestia.
>>
>>30924924
More like I don't feel the need to be told I'm some sort of superior sex god for doing nothing other than being born human and find all these people who fantasize about it pathetic.

Plus, hey, this guy makes a great point which has frankly been brought up way too often for this stupid trope to still be around >>30924923
These are Magic Fucking Ponies. They can fly. They can shoot lasers out of their heads. Many display super strength. There is no reason to assume they can't last just as long as humans can in bed. For fuck's sake, the whole lot of them are basically demi-gods by human mythos.
If you are really this desperate to have an edge over the equine competition, I can only assume you are the one with, what was it again? Oh right, a rather serious medical premature ejaculation issue.
You want it to be true because you know if it wasn't, you'd never be able to satisfy a mare, just like you can't satisfy a woman.
>>
>>30924957
Calm the fuck down. We get it, you don't like things. Do you constantly have to shit up the thread with your incessant bitching?
>>
>>30924977
Only when pseudo-intellectuals shit up the thread with their desperate headcanons, then stitch them together with a few facts and try to pass them off as logical.
You can write greens about it. You can jack your little cock to it. Just don't act like it makes sense and your smart for liking it.
>>
>>30924957
Dude, trying to take the human-sex-god trope away from RGRE Anons is like trying to take candy from a baby.
Easy, but they're going to loudly cry a lot about it. Don't stoop to their level and just let them suck their wish fulfillment lollipop in peace.
>>
>Anons on this thread when you attack Superior-Human-Stamina trope/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNC4H1VmTGM
>>
>>30921083
There where a really old one with vet Anon, who's waifu was Appul. Never got anywhere.
>>
>>30924957
>More like I don't feel the need to be told I'm some sort of superior sex god for doing nothing other than being born human and find all these people who fantasize about it pathetic.
>Is in /rgre/
>Sees other people as pathetic
Glass houses and all that.
Only way to actually become more pathetic would be to browse /mlpg/ too.
>>
File: 1504489371636.png (127KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504489371636.png
127KB, 683x1024px
>>30925006
>i can't argue against it
>lel ur autismo
>>
>>30925006
Okay, I can't watch that without grinning, so thanks.
>>30925017
Don't know about them, but I like /rgre/ because, well, I don't know the writing term, but what is it when you have a comedic conflict built right in? I like the wtf greens where mares are baffled by Anon's mareculinity.
>>30925019
I think it's been counter argued enough in this thread. Both sides have put up enough info on why they think it is, or isn't a thing. I side with it not being a thing because, yeah, these aren't Earth Horses, they're super-powered magic ponies, but I don't hate the thing, I just skip them if I don't want to read them.
>>
File: faggot confirmed.png (62KB, 1011x689px) Image search: [Google]
faggot confirmed.png
62KB, 1011x689px
>>30925043
>i side with it because i can't stand someone else being better than my hoersbando
>fuck your math/reasoning, it's magically-enhanced horsecocks as far as the eye can see
>nopony fugs my boipucci better than mai hoersbando
>>
>>30925048
Oh come on now you're just starting shit.
>>
>>30925058
Yep, he is. I don't care who's shipped with who, I just think applying math/reasoning based off of the understanding of our world to a different one fueled by magic is a fool's errand. It all starts to break down real quick the more you try.
It can be fun, but I don't think it should be taken too seriously.
You don't need to scientifically justify a headcanon as long as you can write a good story with it. That's what makes a good headcanon to me, how well it lends itself to the story telling.
>>
>>30925076
I on the other hand can't stand handwaved things.
This is also why I hate nulings
>>
>>30924928
Because a good number of people on this board I want to say like beastiality or are at least tolerant to it, so they know about what many animals can do.
The fantasy of being in another world and wondering how you would stack up has been around for a long time, at first we measured with apples, but then the show gave us 8 foot candy canes and we got a near perfect measurement to go off of
From here the sexual deviants want to know in relation to average, would we be pathetic or would we match up, and here comes the people who know their irl shit, equines are quick to cum, have superb muscle control that massages, and stallions are pathetic in every way but size, so an anon got down to do the hard math, and on average, humans would be similar if not outright better in every way shape and form besides volume.

Then you got threads like this that have the mares thirsty, and finding it hard to get off even with stallions, so the fantasy of sex puddling your waifu just became a realistic fantasy, if those two things can be put together. think of it, almost any other fantasy you could have, would you satisfy the partner? This is the singular one where that aspect of it likely isn't a fantasy.

But every fucking time this gets brought up some asshole has to come in and say 'my head cannon tells me they are human like in every way so there is a 99/100 chance I would never make any pony cum' its really hard to argue against >>30924924 though I hate bringing the conversation down that road.

tldr, all the legwork was done for other reasons and a minimal amount was done on pony sex, let that sink in, the vast arguments we have about pony sex is MINIMAL compared to the rest of the leg work allowing us to even argue this.
>>
>>30923512
Nigga, that outfit sends my bone into overdrive
>>
>>30924944
yea fun shit that, just had a consultation with a surgeon today, nothing serious, however was told another issue is likely not related to what I went in there for, so my body is shitting out in yet another new and fascinating way, but ultimately not in a serious enough way to claim social security despite being unable to work, cant wait to see the dawn...
>>
>>30924484
I'll be looking forward to it see: excite, really liked ur moon ponies story so I have faith that you'll do great with this one.
>>
> Anon is surprised to find Monopoly: Equestria Edition at a shady secondhand games shop
> Buys it because of nostalgia
> When he brings it home and checks it for any major differences, the instructions booklet mentions a complementary summoning circle for use in case of table-flipping
> Out of curiosity, he uses the circle
> A bored demon mare rises from the ground, who then looks around in confusion
"Are you a succubus?"
> She frowns
> "No, I'm a ninth circle acc-"
> Then she notices that Anon is, in fact, male
> And full of unfulfilled lust
> She grins
> "Would you like me to be a succubus?"
>>
>>30925119
OMFG WISH FULFILLMENT SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT REEEE WAAAAAAH FUCK YOU SHIT

Does he get free parking?
>>
File: teleports behind you.gif (258KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.gif
258KB, 500x180px
>>30923953
now that's what I call edgy
>>
>>30925119
>ninth circle accountant
>"I'm about to liquidize all of your assets, baby."
>"I'm gonna make you invest all my portfolio"
>"I'd recommend direct deposit."
>>
>>30925119
>The ancient unicorns used demon summoning instead of calculators to solve their arguments.
Wizards: No sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>30925119
>a ninth circle acc
A ninth circle what!?
Accountant?
Accuser?
>>
>>30925131
Definitely accountant, and not even the kind that help with embezzlement. Poor Modea is contracted to keep track of the positions of Monopoly pieces and player properties and cash. The most interesting thing she usually gets to do is enforce the bets players make on the outcome of the game.
>>
>>30910897
>You will never put up with your nurse waifu being called in at odd hours to the horsepital and coming home tired&grumpy
>She will never feel like her long shifts are all the more bearable because she has you to come home to
>The warm, sleepy cuddles that follow will never make it all worth it
>>
>>30925146
>Anon decides to make a deal with her. In exchange for sexual favors, she sticks around and helps Anon with his dismal financial situation. A win/win for him.
Mares believe he is being held hostage by an evil demon.
>>
>>30925163
As someone with an ex-fiancee, trust me when I say the "coming home tired and grumpy" thing is absolutely fucking horrible and NOT cute. Be happy you don't have to deal with the large amount of shit women bring into your life.
>>
>>30925173
well i'm sure the situation would be quite different if she was genuinely worried about losing you, and felt bad about being grumpy to you, instead of feeling entitled to your unending patience with her lack of self-reflection, or always being able to hold a breakup over your head to get you to do what she wants.
inb4 /r9k/ get out ree
>>
>>30925173
Good thing I specified ponies instead of people, then. Nursey waifu wouldn't bring shit into my life.
>>
>>30925227
>Nurse Red Heart is terribly lonely
>Anon is terribly lonely
>They go well together
>Because Anon is addicted to pain killers, which she brings home for him, fearful she will lose him if she doesn't make him happy
>>
>>30925236
Why must you ruin happiness for me?
>>
Why would you guys even want children? I mean all they do is be a fiancial and social parasite who'd be all be happy to take your cash and send you to a retirement home and all for carrying out your genetic progeny that'll wash out in 800 years.
>>
>>30924751
The proper response to shit like that is always to ignore it, otherwise 1/3 of the thread is wasted in shit flinging
>>
File: 1504497681339.jpg (182KB, 1200x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1504497681339.jpg
182KB, 1200x1149px
>>30925260
>money is more important than children
>social standing is more important than children
no wonder you think your children will resent and abandon you, then imprison you in your old age.
there is more to life than money and social status.
>>
>>30925241
"Anon. I'm home. I brought your medicine."
>You set the white paper bag down on the counter and grab a cider from the fridge with a groan of pain, taking a drink and setting it back in the fridge.
>Your hooves are killing you.
>What a hectic day...
>Where is Anon?
>Going to the bedroom, you find him.
>He's still in the same position you left him in this morning.
>His unconscious form is spread out on the bed, drooling in a deep sleep.
>You notice the bottle of spilled pain pills on the bedside table.
>It makes you feel guilty.
>And you know you are selfish.
>You crawl into bed beside him and sigh.
>Your hooves are actually throbbing.
>In his sleep, Anon rolls over and grabs you from behind, pulling you against his body.
>He mumbles something, but he's too far gone to make sense.
>You know you are selfish.
>A tired smile spreads across your face as your aching body seems to melt against his.
>But you are sure that both of you need this.
>You really need this.
>>
>>30912531
>that pic
Lewd Sunset is best Sunset. Perfect RGRE waifu.
>>
File: 1501873179498.jpg (125KB, 736x826px) Image search: [Google]
1501873179498.jpg
125KB, 736x826px
>>30925236
>Because Anon is addicted to pain killers
And Kong, slow motion diving, and narrating inner monologues
>>
>>30925260
>take your cash and send you to a retirement home
Maybe they'd do that to YOU, you grumpy cunt.
>>
>>30925269
You tend to put your life on hold when you do have them and I had to Raise two of my brothers personally which one turned out to be a Chad tier fuckwit and the other is a 420 dude weed lmao who could actually be a genius, but would rather destroy his brain cells then to apply it.
>>
>>30925308
Sounds like you did a shit job and are bitter about it.
>>
>>30925308
which is why when you get to equestria you would horsemarry a pone with whom you are in a loving relationship, thus creating the ideal conditions to raise a child, and avoid sacrificing your childhood to try and give your siblings a chance
>>
>>30925310
You would be, too.
>>
>>30924484
That sounds really hype. I wonder how you're going to handle Luna and Celestia's conflict.
>>
Continuing Brotherly Love: https://pastebin.com/HMGjypQ9

> Be Anon
> You think you figured out what is wrong with your sisters
> They need exercise
> After just one hour of swimming and splash-fighting, they are completely worn out
> You're going to have to have a talk with the royal steward or whoever
> In the meantime, you do your patrol of the ponies
> Rainbow and Applejack are off in the distance, playing with a magically reinforced beach ball
> You can hear the small thunderclaps from here, as the ball is bucked and blasted back and forth
> A small crowd of stallions stand off to the side, cheering them on
> You chuckle as the girls throw in little flourishes, clearly eating up all that male attention
> Rarity is merely sunning herself on a towel
> Can horses tan?
> Probably not, but you suppose the warmth is reason enough
> You walk over to Twilight, taking in the mountain of sand she's sculpting
"Is that a scale model of Canterlot?"
> She whirls around and beams at you
> "Yes! Here, take a closer look!"
> The two of you float up in the air, surrounded by a purple glow
> She brings you up to the tallest tower, where you see glittering little figurines
> You recognize yourself, Celestia, and Twilight, rendered in glass form
> You smile and ruffle the real Twilight's mane
"That's pretty cool, Twilight. Did you make the glass yourself?"
> She leans into your hand, and you switch to scratching her behind the ears
> "Mmm, yup. There is a lot of sand around, and I thought they would make good souvenirs."
> You pat her neck fondly
"That's very sweet of you, Twi. You're a good mare."
> She straightens up with pride, tail wagging
> "Thanks, Uncle Anon."
>>
>>30925787
> After goofing around with her for a little longer, you amble off
> You spy Pinkie swimming around with a shark fin on her back
> You're about to call out to her, but then she nips at the flanks of one of the wading stallions
> He yelps, and Pinkie erupts from the water, giggling and snorting
> After a few startled moments, he laughs too, playfully bapping at the pink predator
> She reels at the blows, throwing herself in the direction of the bap
> You discreetly move on, not wanting to interrupt

> You glimpse Fluttershy amid a flock of swooping and diving seagulls
> You start running and shouting
"Get away from her, you damn birds!"
> If only you had an umbrella and an incoming Nazi plane!
> At your approach, the gulls land silently, leaving a lane for you to reach the miraculously unharmed pegasus
> Fluttershy smiles at you
> "Oh, hello there Anonymous. Would you like to meet my new friends?"
> You come to a stop in front of her, glancing nervously at the eerily silent birds
"So, they weren't attacking just now?"
> Fluttershy giggles, covering her mouth with a hoof
> "No, they were showing me all the tricks they could do. They're very nice birds, if you aren't a crab or a clownfish or something."
> One of the seagulls twists its head and gazes at you a little more intensely
> It squawks and screes
> Fluttershy blinks
> "Um, they were wondering if you wouldn't mind if they perched on you for a little bit. Seasong said that you have a very statuesque body."
> The flock ruffles their feathers ominously
> You frown
"Thanks, but I don't think I'd like that."
> One of the gulls cries plaintively
> Fluttershy's brow furrows
> "That's too bad. She said that it... would be a great waste to leave you. Sorta. It's rather hard to translate."
> You back away slowly
"I think I understand. Well, if you are alright, I'll go check on the princesses, okay?"
> She beams at you
>>
>>30925793
> "Oh, you don't have to worry about me, we're having a lot of fun out here. Thanks for stopping by, Anon."
> You nod
> You can feel the gaze of the gulls as you make your retreat
> Damn birds

> On your way back, you see something you had given up seeing ever again
> You stop in your tracks, gazing in wonder
> Two pairs of tits turn to look at you, jiggling as they approach
> "Hey there, handsome. Why don't you come have some fun with us?"
> You look up to see the tits are attached to two minotauresses
> The dark blue, bulkier one grins at you, hands on her hips
> The slender, brown with white blotches one gives you a sheepish smile, arms crossed under her bust
> You lick your lips
"Now, what kind of fun are we talking about~?"
> The big blue opens her mouth, but stops
> You feel the ocean breeze reverse, a cold front moving in behind you
> The other mino timidly sidles behind her muscular friend
> You look over your shoulder to see your honorary sisters have recovered from the morning's exertions
> They do seem grumpy, though, manes rippling and flaring in the unnatural wind
> You sigh
> Luna wraps a wing around you and glares at the cow ladies
> "Do you have business with Prince Anonymous?"
> You sigh
> Big blue bows abruptly, trembling
> "I meant no disrespect, your highnesses!"
>>
>>30925795
> Celestia circles behind them, wings flared and threatening
> "That is very good, I believe a lot of problems can be headed off by politeness."
> You clear your throat
> Every eye snaps to you
"Sisters, it was just some harmless flirting. So I'd appreciate it if you would stop intimidating these poor girls."
> The princesses folded up their wings and dropped the wind and mane effects
> Big blue hesitantly rose from her bow
> "Sorry to trouble you, we won't intrude anymore on your time."
> She gives you a short bow
"It's fine, I wasn't-"
> But the minotauresses were already retreating
> You sigh and wave goodbye
> The slender one gives you a small smile and wave as she and her friend duck behind a nearby food stall
> Celestia nuzzles against your shoulder
> "Are you alright, little brother?"
> You rub the necks of your sisters, distracting yourself with their soft fur and gentle warmth
"I appreciate you two trying to protect me, but it really wasn't necessary."
> Luna scrunches a little
> "Cows like that only have one thing on their mind, Anonymous."
> You boop her nose, her muzzle unscrunching with a pop
"And what if I was thinking of the same thing? I love all you ponies, but we're family. Those girls were offering something I can't get from you all."
> Luna blushes, looking down
> "If it is flirtation you desire... I will admit that I find your body pleasing to the eye."
> Celestia scowls
> "Sister!"
> You chuckle and draw them both into a hug
"Thanks, moonbeam, but it's just not the same."
>>
>>30925278
It's beautiful but also horrible
I try to imagine it and I can only see bad endings

>>30925260
That's called natural selection
You come from a broken, degenerate family, and fear to repeat the cycle
That's cool if you don't want children
Nothing comes close to the pride you can feel when you have tho, especially when you worked hard all these years for them to become someone and see them succeeding doing so
See them happy, see them form a family of their own and give you grandchildren that comes in vacation as you're slowly dying
All your money won't do shit compared to that, Anon
What will you buy? Cars? Dope? Buildings? You think that's going to make you happy?
What will be left of you when you'll be dead, but your brothers' memories of some old cunt that kept to himself and only wanted money and 'social standings'
>>
>>30925799
That's all so far. I sorta want the Minos to come back as recurring characters, but the green was supposed to be more about the princesses coping with sudden lewd thoughts about their adopted brother. What do you think, Anons?
>>
>>30925087
>have superb muscle control that massages
Hate to burst your bubble, but people who say this are those who don't know their irl shit at all.
>>
>>30925828
I'm liking the story so far, but i don't think enough time has passed in the story (a week, according to the pastebin) since he started to consider the princesses his sisters and therefore his family for that kind of taboo to arise.
>>
>>30925934
now you're just being contrarian.
>>
>>30925941
Better to be a contrarian than to have unrealistic illusions about reality.
>>
File: no fun.png (218KB, 880x595px) Image search: [Google]
no fun.png
218KB, 880x595px
>>30925952
>unrealistic illusions about reality
>in a greentext general
>>
>>30925986
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I like to distinguish between fantasy and reality, fact and fiction.
>>
>>30926009
What the hell are you talking about? You are aware this is a greentext fanfiction thread, correct? Embarrassing!
>>
>>30924428
I never really understood the difference in involuntary and voluntary manslaughter. Because if you just ment to hurt them wouldn't it be involuntary?
>>
>>30926009
Nigga, do you know where we are?
>>
>>30926029
Quit feeding it (you)'s.
>>
>>30925935
The formal labeling of the relationship was only a week ago, but the relationship dynamic was there from pretty much the beginning.
>>
>>30926029
A place where people won't question statements like
>hurricanes aren't dangerous at all, and Irma didn't hurt anyone
?
>>
>>30925821
Eh, children are still shit.
>>
>>30925076
Yeah, I mean no matter what neither side has any way of saying "Yes, this is right 100% no doubt about it." But I still side with the human stamina due to the fact that's how it is in real life. I think they could use magic to last longer but other than that no. But I can't prove that's how it works there.
>>
>>30926093
Well, yeah, and that's up to you to mold them into respectable and good human beings
Also they're cute and that makes up for them being loud and doing stupid shit
>>
>>30925821
And what do you think happens if they only do shit that disappoint you?
>>
>>30926130
Then you've done something wrong.
Otherwise, they wouldn't be deliberately trying to disappoint you.
>>
>>30926130
I'm personally hoping they adopt Christopher Tidus' view on abortion: https://youtu.be/I2WeKwrKDd8
>>
>>30926130
That means you fucked up, Anon
It's not 100% your fault, of course not, but it's never too late either
You're supposed to support the kid throughout his entire life, even at 20, even at 40, you're still supposed to be the wise one
Talk to him, ask him what's wrong, try and help him out, help him understand what he should do to make things right

Don't let your television and the medias raise your fucking kid, you're the one that should do it
>>
>>30925821
If a man tells you "money won't bring you happiness," do not trust this man to have good judgement. He's most likely never had much of either!
>>
>talking about kids and not foals
I had to scroll up to the OP to see whether I'm in the right thread.
>>
>>30926167
Sir, what if I'm happy without much cash?
New cars when?
>>
>>30926173
Kids, goat children.
Not ugly human potatoes.
>>
>>30926179
>>30926179
>>30926179
>>
>>30926167
You do know that Trump doesn't believe that, right?
And still, he's had really long lasting relationships and has children, which he supports a lot, maybe even too much, and love

>>30926173
Your foals are still your kids
>>
> Anon in grorious nipone
> Works as an engrish teacher
> Gets groped on the commuter train
> Ara Ara's as much as possible
>>
>>30926199
Somehow I feel the discussion doesn't concern imaginary children.
>>
>>30926211
what's the difference
>>
>>30924484
>The Great Hunt will be going into haitus
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Instead, I will be working on writing the story about Luna's fall and banishment to the moon, and anon and her building a world there.
YEEEEEEEEEEEESS
>>
>>30925828
This is cute.
I need more of those minos.
>>
>>30925828
honestly, I'd much prefer if the sisters being horny for him came to a stop, just the world dad to all ponies would be nice, but thats just me.
>>
>>30924952
>He doesnt know about harvesting hawking radiation from black holes.
Senpai pls, heat death, while certainly a problem that needs solving at some point, is nowhere near as inevitable as is popularised.
>>
>>30922466
Pone dicks are the same size as human ones you realize
>>
>>30924376
Ponies are marshmallows though
>>
>>30925828
I want him to be Dadanon to Ponies and Sexnonymous to all other species.
>>
>>30926916
Cool headcanon, bro.
>>
>>30926175
>new cars
New cars suck.
>>
>>30917660
Marital Problems is the cuck thread, kinda the point there.
>>
>>30924924
Pretty much this.
Let the cuck REEEEEEEEEEEing commence!
>>
>>30927725
You didn't read the rest of the comment chain, did you?
>>
>>30924730
>“That’s Miss Harshwinny, and don’t get smart with me, young man. Wandering the halls without a pass is a big offense.”
missed a greeline
>>
>>30927819
Why would he? It's pretty predictable where it goes. One cuck misanthrope anon obsessively trying to convince everyone that they're as pathetic as he is, and a bunch of other anons obsessively trying to deny that while defending their fantasies. It's all pointless; no one will change their mind or convince anyone, and everyone involved is a fucking loser.

It's just like literally every other 4chan argument. So I think it's a safe bet to assume most of us scrolled by after reading the first two or so posts.
>>
>>30925308
>420 dude weed lmao who could actually be a genius, but would rather destroy his brain cells then to apply it.
Ever consider he refuses to see people like you happy for any accomplishment he could do that might benefit you in any way?
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.