[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 122

File: 1354917422069.png (1017KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1354917422069.png
1017KB, 2000x1200px
Aggressively forward fillies edition.

Previous thread: >>30860445

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection:
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
>>
Just a prompt I need to get out of my head, do with it what you will.
>Anon is a prince to a human kingdom
>his father is friends with Celestia and Luna they know Anon for most of his life
>Father dies somehow leaving Anon as the new king
>Anon has the potential to be a legendary figure but is surrounded by corrupt/incompetent people
>Celestia and Luna have to teach him how to rule effectivly even if it goes against their own morals/beliefs
>>
>>30878032
Nobody wanted it last thread, why would we want it now?
>>
>>30878060
Have to agree. It's just not RGRE specific enough to really fit. RGRE feels like it would just be tacked on in this and play a secondary role to the political intrigue.
>>
>>30878032
>Anon's kingdom splinter due to multiple rebellion plots going off at the same time.
>Anon disappears and It took the diarchs almost all of their self control not to blast people left and right.
>Discord doesn't like their flavor of chaos.
>They cut off contact with the humans because it might drag Equus with it.
>A few decades later reports of a strange biped carrying a hammer is walking around the Everfree, slaying beasts with his hammer and bare hands.
> At the same time Luna is hanging around their old Castle.
>It's been 2 days and she hasn't returned yet.
>They launch a search party.
>They find Luna wrestling with the muscular biped and it looks like their match is been going on a while.
>Oh my Anon turned into a very fine young man.
>And he's seeking a worthy mount to carry him into battle so he can lay waste to his enemies and reclaim his birthright
>>
>>30878073
Also, it would lack the oblivious aspect that is usually key to the comedy of RGRE. If Anon is from a kingdom from the same world, than he would know of Equestria's reverse gender roles to his culture from the start, and they would know of his, so they'd all be acting with this in mind.
>>
>RGRE: 'Get the fuck out of our clubhouse' edition.
>>
>>30878032
Meh.
>>
>>30878082
You can have two vastly different cultures on the same plannet, Anon. Especially on one that's vastly unexplored and has no internet.
>>
>>30878213
I'm not saying that, I'm pointing out that the prompt says that Anon and the sisters have know eachother for all of Anon's life, which means they would all know of eachothers cultures and the gender roles therein by thte start of the story.
Celestia and Luna would know that ANon is basically a mare in behavior, and Anon would understand if they slipped up and treated him like a girl once in a while.
>>
>>30878073
Court drama, romance, and the like are intertwined though.
>>
>>30878032
File name says it all.
>>
File: 1504594974365.png (144KB, 1264x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504594974365.png
144KB, 1264x1024px
>Poor Twilight is torn between stopping you from your occasional hunting trip because the woods are no place for a stallion and wanting to join because her trip to EqG left her with a taste for meat.
>>
>>30878572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ7o-gWWng
>>
>>30878161
Actually not bad.
>KidAnon has cooties because he's a colt.
>He just wants to make friends with the coolest kids in school, the CMC, who literally have built a catapult once, but they avoid him like the plague.
Kids...
>>
>>30878528
>Twilight sneaks out to Anon's Everfree hut.
>Twilight isn't as stealthy as she would like to believe, but is oblivious.
>Ponies subtly point and giggle, thinking they're knocking boots.
>In reality, they're chowing down on roast manticore, jerked cockatrice, and smoked hydra steak.
>>
>>30878704
>>Ponies subtly point and giggle, thinking they're knocking boots.

They'll probably be right, eventually.
>>
>>30878704
>Eventually she realises she's been busted.
>Not wanting her habit to become public knowledge, she's forced to maintain the charade of being romantically-involved.
>It snowballs as the other Princesses learn that Twilight is dating, and congratulate her.
>It snowballs from there as they enthusiastically intrude.
>Cadence keeps trying to give tips and hint that she may want to "borrow" Anon sometime.
>Celestia is all motherly and proud, though wistful.
>Luna feels ashamed because she has "love at first sight" syndrome over another mare's stallion.
>The lie becomes increasingly complex and hard to maintain...
>>
>>30878572
Uhhhh
>>
>>30878715
Nice
>>
>>30878715
People will REE over mares wanting Anon's dick. Ponies aren't supposed to like Anon.
>>
>>30878032
>>30878260
Well this has me thinking. If the issue is a lack of culture clash, that can be rectified with some key changes. Not the original prompt writer by the way.

>It had been a month wrought with grief.
>Since the tolling bells echoed through the capital, word spread through hushed whispers.
>The priest had told the butcher's wife, who in turn told her husband; and, chatty as he was, uttered the same to his customers.
>The minstrels, unable to find a place unsomber, put away their merry tunes and sung mournfully.
>Their dirge rolled over the land as a massive, dark cloud, bearing the weight of its news.
>He had passed.
>The man was known to the people as many things, a poet, a wise man, a conquer, a king.
>You knew him as a father.
>Though only eight, you had heard every tale and every one of his feats.
>Even as he laid in his bed, sweat-slicked and stricken with pain, you had still believed him invincible.
>After all, your father had faced down monsters, real monsters, not the ones you fearfully thought to be lurking under your bed.
>But sadly, he did succumb to one unseen and without mercy.
>You reflected on your final moment together.
>Father's large, once firm, hand in yours, his face gentle as he calmly spoke of his life, his regrets, his love, and his hopes for you in a future without him.
>He wanted you to be a better man than he.
>You thought such a thing impossible, for no one was greater, but still you tearfully nodded.
>For the last time, he smiled.
>Your father's words still filled your head, even now, as you awaited the arrival of your godmother.
>She was a dear old friend of the king, though they hadn't seen each other in years.
>A princess, they called her—ruler of Equestria.
>It was a faraway land you had never set foot in, nor laid eyes on its inhabitants.

(cont)
>>
>>30878835
>You knew little of ponies, but your father always told you they were friends to all, for no one dared to make them their enemies.
>Coming from him, that was as good a compliment as one could get.
>Yet you were still struggling to stand still with the rest of the black attired procession.
>The idea of a guardian, a mother, made you uneasy.
>Your mother had sacrificed herself bringing you into the world, and so you had no idea what to expect.
>Not to mention, this princess wasn't even human.
>Your advisors warned that she knew little of this kingdom's customs, only sharing mundane interests if her letters to your father were anything to go by.
>The sound of trumpets filled the air, heralding her arrival; you steeled yourself.
>But whatever may come, you had to be strong, a man—a better one.

Now the conflict would be Anon trying to live by his father's words under the tutelage of a well meaning, but very foreign, Princess Celestia. Why the king chose her, and why their relationship wasn't more properly diplomatic, could be its own subplot. Overall, still not smutty enough and would likely have a conclusion a good chunk of the thread would reee because they lack the emotional maturity not to. So...I dunno. Interesting prompt, Anon.
>>
>>30878822
Maybe as of the last thread or two, but it's only a few people.

The standard RGRE attitude is still "Anon gets all the mares", and seeing as this is the "wish fulfillment general" I don't see that changing anytime soon.
>>
>>30878822
I'm probably the only person who would REE over that, but it's actually just stuff like this:
>Luna feels ashamed because she has "love at first sight" syndrome over another mare's stallion.
It just doesn't make sense to me. Why would Anon's decidedly alien features be gorgeous to ponies? How does he meet their standards of beauty with such a bizarre form? Especially a princess who can have any stallion she wants?
I'm fine with ponies wanting Anon's dick, I just prefer it to be more natural like they get to know him and begin to like his personalty or just better explained instead of blatant wish fulfillment.
Heck, I'd be happy if a mare lusting after Anon is explained as that mare being a xenophile. That'd be more believable than every mare drooling over strange monkey dick.
>>
>Anon was feeling depressed ever since he got to Equestria since none of the Ponyville residents didn't take a romantic interest in him.
>He decides to see out the rest of Equestria to clear his head.
>Cut to a year later.
>Ponyville is getting ready to greet Anon.
>They've even heard he got himself a gf now.
>Of course, the ground starts to shake with every step.
>Anon is riding on top of a very smug looking Sphinx.
>>
>>30878847
>I don't like thing!
we get it, you bring it up every thread.
maybe this isn't the place for you?
>>
>>30878853
>"Huh! Like you could meet my incredibly high standards, ape man."
>Anon proceeds to answer all of her riddles.
>"Oh no, he's meeting all of my standards!"
>Anon gives her a riddle she doesn't know the answer to.
>She immediately presents.
>"Take me Man-Meat!"
>Anon gets spelunking gear on.
>>
>>30878861
Two threads so far, any mentions before last thread would have been someone else. I'm not a fan of wish fulfillment, sure, but I still enjoy the comedic greens that don't take it too seriously.
Also:
>>30878869
kek.
>>
File: Minuette.gif (276KB, 443x536px) Image search: [Google]
Minuette.gif
276KB, 443x536px
I started writing something for you guys

[Room On Fire]

---

[I. What Ever Happened?]

---

{Minuette}

>It's Saturday night.
>Obviously, the most 'hopping' night in Canterlot.
>Always a time for ponies to let loose.
>And as such, you are at the bar with your friends.
>The Lucky Cat is one of the six most popular cider bars on the Canterlot Strip.
>One thing this bar is known for: Its regular crowd of stallions.
>They have a lot of different fruity drinks on the menu.
>And there is live music.
>They feature a lineup of all those cheesy hipster acoustic artists that seem to always draw the stallions in.
>You may not like the music, but you definitely like the crowd of studs it brings in.
>Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts sit on the other side of you at your table.
>Your friends are thirsty, to say the least.
>They had begged you to come here.
>It's hard for them to resist the allure of a crowd of stallions, being longstanding single mares.
>Though you are single yourself, getting laid is not at the top of your list of priorities.
>It's still nice to get out.
>You take a large gulp of your cider and pound the hefty mug back down.
>Looking around, it seems there are a lot of easy-looking stallions here.
>Twinkle and Lemon are currently staring down a young colt hard at the bar.
>They have no sense of shame.
>Maybe it's why they have such bad luck with guys?
>"Minuette," Twinkleshine is practically drooling, staring at the stallion ordering drinks at the bar, "Hey, you should go try to bring that cutie over to our table."
>You look over at the object of your friend's desire.
>He looks like a nerd.
>But he does have a rather big flank.
"Why don't you go talk to him?"
>Twinkle looks a bit nervous, "You know I'm no good at picking up studs. You're the one that's good with words. Come on, please?"
>>
>>30878869
Now I'm just imagining that all of her 'incredibly complex' riddles are primary school trick questions.
>>
>>30878847
>It just doesn't make sense to me. Why would Anon's decidedly alien features be gorgeous to ponies?
I liken the attraction to being exotic in a world more accepting of different races and the sheer masculinity an average man can possess. I personally prefer the idea that anon slowly grows on a mare, going from alien creature to alien husbando.
>>
>>30878881

>With a sigh, you take another drink and pound it back down.
"What would you two do without me?"
>Putting on your trademark smile, you get up from your seat.
>Your friends bump each other's hooves together and pick up their mugs.
>"Go get 'em, Min!"
>Feeling a bit of the liquid courage in your belly, you trot over to the bar and slide in between your target and some old crusty mare.
"Hey, What's goin' on?"
>Ignoring the old mare glaring behind you, you cast your bright smile on the unsuspecting stallion.
>He looks up from pulling some bits out of his coin purse and meets your eyes.
>Ah, your first impression was correct.
>Total nerd.
>He has a bit of a missing patch of fur from some acne near his mouth.
>But he has pretty green eyes.
>This is just Twinkleshine's type.
>He flushes a bit and fumbles his money onto the bar, next to his fruity mixed drink.
>"H-Hey..."
>The smile always does it.
>You reach forward and swipe his bits, tucking them back into his coin purse.
"Young studs shouldn't have to pay for drinks here."
>You use magic to pull some bits from your saddle bag back at your seat and bring them over to the bar, setting them down.
>The bar tender mare gives you a knowing smile and takes your bits.
>"Thanks!" The stallion says in astonishment.
>You can see his tail is raising in excitement.
>Adorable, but you really hope he's not getting his hopes up with you.
"Hey, so now that you have your drink, why not come enjoy it at the table over there with me and my friends?"
>You motion over to your table, where Twinkle and Lemon are sitting.
>They wave a bit too excitedly at the two of you.
>The stallion's eyes widen in understanding.
>Cute little guy probably didn't expect to be picked up when he wandered in tonight.
>"Well, I'm actually here with some friends..."
>>
>>30878886

>Following his gaze, you see two other stallions sitting at a table near the door.
>Of course, their friend here makes his rate jump up from a six, to maybe a seven by comparison.
>Stallions usually make friends with stallions that are uglier than themselves.
>It's just how it works.
>One of his friends could stand to lose about fifty pounds.
>The other is a twig, with a mane and tail in need of serious washing.
>Your smile falters a bit.
>How unlucky.
>Resuming your smile, you brush his leg with a hoof.
"Why not invite them over? We have room, and my friends are really interesting..."
>The stallion gulps and nods, "O-Okay, I'll go get them!"
>With that, he awkwardly shuffles off his stool with his drink and heads over to his friends.
>Wiping your hooves together, you head back to your table with a smug smile.
>Once back, Twinkleshine looks worried.
>"What happened?! He just walked away! What did you say?"
>You sit down and take a drink from your cider.
"Relax. Of course I got him to join us. He's just grabbing his friends. You should be thanking me. Or paying me. Or both."
>Your friends laugh and bump hooves again, "That's our Min!"
>With a sigh, you raise a hoof up to get the attention of a server and order another drink.
>It's kind of sad to see your friends so excited over such slim pickings.
>But it has been a while since they got laid.
>"Min," Lemon dips some of her carrots into hot sauce and shoves them into her mouth, "We should start calling you Stacy! Or shark, you're like a stallion shark!"
>You roll your eyes and drape a leg over the back of your chair.
"It's all in the smile, girls. And a bit of confidence."
>You notice the stallion and his friends have started wandering over.
>It looks like the b-squad is on it's way...
>With a sigh and a bit of regret, you down the rest of your drink.
"Get ready, girls. Here comes the meat."

---
>>
>>30878890

>It's been about an hour since the stallions joined your little party.
>At this point, you have drank a bit too much.
>Probably way too much.
>While Twinkle and Lemon have been completely engrossed in chatting up the three nerd stallions, you have sat back and downed several drinks.
>These stallions are NOT your type.
>Kind of annoying, really.
>But Twinkle and Lemon seem to be having fun.
>Especially Twinkle.
>You see her lean over and whisper something into the ear of the stallion you originally invited over.
>Her hoof is below the table, on his thigh.
>Looks like someone is getting lucky tonight.
"Gotta go drain the tank."
>You get up from the table.
>Your friends are too busy with their prey, they don't notice.
>Heading back to the bathrooms, you can see everything start to sway in your vision.
>Dang, you're pretty drunk.
>Bursting into the mare's room, you walk over and turn on one of the sink faucets.
>Looking into the mirror, you splash some water on your face.
>You hope Twinkleshine doesn't take too much longer sealing the deal.
>The frowning reflection of yourself looks back at you in the mirror.
>You smile wide at yourself, showing all of your pearly whites.
>It's a damn good smile.
>Shutting the water off, you go into a stall and pop a squat.
>Two hours of cider comes out noisily in the toilet.
"Ah..."
>How long has it been since you hooked up with a stallion?
>On the wall, some mare has etched 'call Twilight Velvet for a GOOD time' into the paint.
>Suddenly, you feel like you need a 'good time'.
>Finishing up, you stumble out of the bathroom and back into the 'shark tank'.
>Getting laid is now at the top of your list of priorities.

---
>>
>>30878893

>The music has long since changed from the limp-hooved acoustic stuff, to the more fun dancy stuff.
>It's late and a lot of ponies here are deep into their drinking.
>The real easy stallions are pretty much all that's left.
>You sit at the bar with another mug of cider.
>Are your friends still unaware you left the table?
>Looking back, you see that only Lemon Hearts remains.
>The chubby stallion and the greasy twig are still with her, chatting it up.
>Twinkleshine and the stallion with the pretty eyes are nowhere to be seen.
>Good for her.
>You sigh and look around the bar.
>Holding a hoof to your mouth, you burp.
>Somepony is coming home with you tonight.
>Now which one?
>Your eyes wander over to one of the darker parts of the bar.
>At a table, an odd creature sits alone.
>What the hay is that?
>It looks like some sort of monkey creature.
>He has a mug of cider in front of him and sits with his head down, looking at the table.
>You lean back and wave at the bar tender.
"Hey, what uh, what is that?"
>You point at the creature and the mare follows your hoof.
>"Him? That's a human. Name's Anon, I believe. Comes in here pretty much every day and drinks through almost a whole barrel by himself. Pretty weird looking, huh?"
>You nod and stare at the human.
>Suddenly, he looks up and over to the bar, as if he knew you were talking about him.
>Your eyes meet.
>Well, his eyes meet yours and you try to focus your swaying vision on him.
"He's male, right?"
>The bar tender chuckles, "So he says. I never heard any pony ask him to prove it, thankfully. Are you seriously interested?"
>You hop off your stool and steady yourself.
"I'm feeling exotic. Gimme another cider. Make it two."
>She laughs again and shrugs, "Sure. But this might be your last one. I'm seriously worried about your judgement right now."
>You wait for your drinks, watching the strange creature the whole time.

---
>>
>>30878847
>how does he meet the beauty standards

Same way they meet ours, and the xenophilia part should go without saying. Rather, if you want to make it clear that she's a xenophile without being on the nose about it every step of the way, just don't have other mares besides the one or two central plot characters lusting after monkey dick.

Also, her being a princess who can have any stallion she wants doesn't change much imo. If anything, it strengthens (if you're not squeamish at the idea of a super experienced mare/woman). Think from an RGR perspective, not a traditional female outlook. If she can, she already has. That leaves the weird stuff on her list.
>>
>>30878897

"Hey, whatz goin' ooon?"
>The human looks up from his table to you.
>Why are his eyes so small?
>And mean looking?
>And its nose looks all wrong...
>He glances at the two mugs you are holding up magically.
>His eyes meet yours again and then look back down at the table.
>He mumbles something, but you can't really make it out over the music.
>You set the mugs of cider down on his table.
"Mind if I join you? I'm feeling a little dizzy and need a seat."
>Before he can answer, you squeeze into the booth beside him, forcing him to scoot over.
>You make sure to get your hoof on him a few times as you take a seat.
>This thing is surprisingly big.
>But under those slutty clothes he's wearing, you can feel that he's pretty bony.
"I hear your name's Anon. I'm Minuette."
>You slide one of the mugs of cider over to him and pick up your own.
>He looks down at the mug and mumbles again.
>"Thanks..."
>He looks pretty odd and seems really wishy-washy, but there's something making you want to pick this one to take as your trophy.
>Maybe it's all the booze.
>Maybe it's the exotic feeling.
>No, it's purely sexual.
>This guy is like twice your size and bigger than any stallion you've ever seen.
>He has to be packing.
>You take a drink and sigh, wiping your mouth.
>Leaning closer to the human, you do your smile.
>You know it's really sloppy at this point.
"Hey, I'm jus' gonna be honest with you here... I'm drunk and ready to go. You wanna come back to my place?"
>The human looks shocked.
>You can't make out much with the dim lighting and your blurry vision, but it's obvious he's blushing.
>"Are- Are you serious?"
>You take another drink and shrug.
"As serious as I am horny, I guess. So are we doin' this?"

---
>>
>>30878905

>Once you get back to your place, you pounce.
>The big human is surprised by your magic.
>You use it to push him onto the couch and jump on top.
>Wasting no time, you lock lips with him.
>It feels really weird.
>He has no fur and his ape-like features are definitely not what you're used to.
>As you take control over his mouth, he seems to awkwardly be trying to do something with his hands.
"Here."
>You grab them and place them on your flanks.
>From his flustered reaction, you assume he's a virgin.
"Hey."
>You look down at him, feeling your stomach churning.
>Dang, this thing looks weird...
"You ever been with a mare before?"
>The human flushes and casts his eyes to the side.
>"This is- Yeah... Like, two or three."
>A smile creeps over your face.
>He's obviously lying.
>Reaching down, you place a hoof where his thing must be.
>To your disappointment, his size is not relative to his height.
>Well, hopefully he can at least use it.
"Looks like it's your lucky night."

---
>>
>>30878908

>You wake up to your alarm going off.
"Ugh..."
>Rolling over, you slam your hoof down on it, making it shut up.
>The first thing you notice is the awful taste in the back of your throat.
>Then the splitting headache.
>Then the terrible smell.
"What the hay?"
>You roll onto your back with your head on your pillow and grab your throbbing head.
>What happened last night?
>The last thing you remember was going to the bathroom.
>How did you even get home?
>And what is that smell?
>You groan again and cough.
>Damn, your ass is sore.
>Wait- now you recognize that smell.
>Sex.
>A weak smile creeps over your face.
>You got lucky last night, huh?
>Pulling up the covers, you look down at your sheets.
>They are a mess and smelling pretty musky.
>It's been a long time since you've had a black-out rut.
>Where is the stallion?
>You sit up on your bed and look around the room.
>There are a few empty cider bottles on the end of your bed.
>Looks like a pretty good night.
>What happened to Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts?
>Suddenly, the bathroom door creeps open.
>A male voice comes from within the bathroom.
>"Hey, do you have any extra toilet paper?"
>Whoever it is, their voice is pretty deep.
>Your butt may be sore, but you could go for some morning leftovers.
>A strange creature pokes its head out from your bathroom.
>You scream and draw your blankets up defensively.
>The creature gives you a confused look.
>"Toilet paper?"

---
>>
>>30878910

>This thing is ugly.
>Like, horrifyingly ugly.
>What even is it?
>It looks like a huge monkey thing.
>After he finishes in your bathroom, he walks out to the foot of your bed.
>He's just staring at you with those beady eyes.
>As you stare and start to hyperventilate, the creature begins to root through your clothes on the ground.
>"Have you seen my pants?"
>What is it doing in your house?
>Why-
>Oh, Celestia...
>Your stomach drops.
>Did you actually sleep with this thing last night?
>Suddenly, you lean over the side of your bed and vomit.
>Your sick coats the rug below your bed.
>"Are you okay?!"
>You close your eyes and wipe your mouth, not wanting to look at the creature.
>"Are you still drunk?"
>You wish.
>Throwing the covers aside, you hop out of bed and rush to your bathroom.
>You close and lock the door behind you.
>The first thing you do is inspect your groin.
>It looks normal.
>Was that thing actually inside you?
>You turn your backside to the mirror and look at your butt.
>There are marks shaped like that thing's paws.
>It really went to town on your ass...
>Feeling sick, you turn on the shower to full blast and jump in.
>You stand in the ice-cold water, shivering.
>But not from the temperature.
>The creature knocks on the door.
"Go away... Just, go away..."
>"Hey," His voice is barely audible over the shower spray.
>"I'm gonna take off, I guess..."
>He sounds a bit sad, but you feel no sympathy.
>"I guess I'll send you a letter, or something? B-Bye."

---
>>
>>30878913

>After a long cold shower, you threw up again and drank a large glass of water.
>There is no way you can eat anything right now.
>It would only come right back up.
>Your crotch stings from how hard you scrubbed it in the shower.
>What a horrible mistake...
>There is a knock on the front door.
>Is that thing back?
>Quickly, you slink over to the window and peer out.
>Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts are standing outside your door.
>Thank goodness.
>With a deep breath, you open the door and stare hollowly out at your friends.
"Okay, what. Happened. Last night?"
>The two look at each other-
>Then break into hysterical laughter.
>"Bahahaha! Are you okay?!" Lemon Hearts places a hoof on you.
>You groan and shake your head, squeezing your eyes shut.
"Just tell me what happened."
>The two can barely contain their giggles.
>"Well..." Lemon Hearts chokes out, "After Twinkle left with that stallion, I noticed you were gone. Then I finally saw you. At the back of the bar. With-"
>You slap a hoof over your face.
"A freaky-looking ape creature. I know. Why did you let me leave with that... That THING?!"
>Your two friends try to suppress their laughter.
>"I tried to stop you outside the bar! But you just told me you were 'going to eat exotic' or something."
>Now the two burst into laughter again.
"What a mess..."
>Twinkleshine stops laughing long enough to take a deep breath.
>"So- So how was, eating exotic? HAHAHA!"
>You slam the door on your friends.
>They are still laughing outside.
>Returning to your bedroom, you start peeling the sheets and blankets off of your bed.
"I don't want to be reminded..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DAeR-OyabY

---
>>
>>30878916

[II. Reptilia]

---

{Anonymous}

>"You're in a strange part of our town."
>You look up at the stallion who has spoken to you.
>This is the first time you have seen this bar tender here.
>He must be new, seeing as you come into The Lucky Cat every day.
"What do you mean?"
>He throws a rag over his back and tilts his head with a weak smile, "I mean, this is a well known pick-up bar. And well, you don't seem to be here for... That."
>You can see his eyes scanning your face.
>It doesn't even bother you anymore.
>You've been here long enough to have become numb to the looks ponies give you.
"Yeah. Can I get a mug of cider?"
>He taps the bar, "If you got the bits, I got the booze."
>Of course he doesn't think you have the money.
>You reach into your pocket, then slap four bits down on the bar with a bit too much force.
>The stallion flinches slightly, then quickly scoops the money up.
>He leaves to pour your drink.
>You just want him to hurry so you can go to your table at the back of the place.
>Standing at the bar only draws looks from ponies.
>You tap your foot impatiently and finally, the stallion brings your drink.
>He leaves again as soon as he sets it down.
>Ass.
>You take your mug and quickly head for your usual table.
>The one that doesn't have any lights near it.
>Taking a seat, you have a big gulp of your cider.
>Pony land booze is so weak.
>You have to drink almost a whole barrel of this sweet shit to feel anything.
>And it's not like your tolerance is high.
>Well, maybe it is now...
>All you do anymore is drink.
>If you're not working at your construction job, you're here.
>Drinking.
>What even was that last night?
>It was like a dream.
>Last night, you actually got laid.
>>
>>30878918

>What happened last night was what you had foolishly believed would happen when you first arrived in Equestria.
>Before you knew the way things really worked, you had assumed you would be getting laid left and right.
>A bunch of cute ponies, most of them mares?
>Weird flipped gender roles, where the females were the sexually dominant ones?
>And you, a big exotic human male?
>It was a recipe for your dick to be wet every night.
>At least, that's what you thought.
>Turns out: ponies find you incredibly ugly.
>Repulsive, in most cases.
>It was hard enough finding a place to work.
>Out of pity, some construction company had taken you on.
>But the only thing you really do there is dig holes.
>It's taken a lot of time and a LOT of alcohol, but you have learned to ignore their looks of shock.
>Looks of disgust.
>Had plenty of practice with that back on Earth as well...
>But what happened last night was simply crazy to you.
>No mare had ever hit on you.
>No mare had ever even offered you a drink.
>What was up with that Minuette pony?
>Well, she was pretty damn drunk.
>The look she gave you this morning comes to mind.
>A usual look of disgust.
>She even threw up.
>Then to make the sting worse, she locked herself in her bathroom until you left.
>Taking a sip of cider, you sigh.
>At least you got laid.
>Finally.
>Somewhere deep down, you always knew you would lose your virginity to a very drunk girl.
>Or a prostitute.
>She was a really cute pony though.
>Nice smile.
>No chance she will ever return to this bar though.

---
>>
>>30878921

>You knock on the door.
>Under your left arm, you hold six bottles of cider.
>Hopefully, she's not at work or something.
>A flash of movement catches your eye.
>You can see a bit of blue and white pass by the window.
>The curtains move, but Minuette doesn't answer the door.
>You knock again.
"Hey, Minuette! It's me, Anon!"
>"Go away!" Her voice comes muffled through the door.
>You sigh and adjust the cider under your arm.
"I just wanted to come talk."
>That's a lie.
>The door creaks open and you see her look out with one eye.
>"Please just leave. I'm very busy."
>Though she says that, she doesn't close the door.
"I brought cider."
>You can hear her sigh.
>She opens the door all the way and stares at you uncomfortably.
>"Look, I know we did... Stuff last night. But I was drunk. Very, VERY drunk. I apologize if you feel like we have uh, something between us now. But, we don't. We really don't."
>You smile and stare at her without a word.
>For a long time now, you've realized how to force a pony to speak.
>Just smile at them until they become uncomfortable.
>Minuette looks away from your smile and droops her ears.
>"It was a mistake... I don't- I don't even know your name. I don't even know what you ARE!"
>Holding out a bottle of cider to her, you clear your throat.
"My name is Anon. I'm a human."
>Minuette looks up at the bottle, then back at you with a flat expression.
>"You want to get me drunk again, don't you?"
>You laugh.
"No! I just figured the best way to beat a hangover is to drink it off."
>Minuette looks to be having an internal fight.
>She looks around outside, then holds the door open wider for you.
>"Okay, come in. Buck, hurry up!"

---
>>
>>30878925

>Minuette sits on her couch with you.
>She is sitting as far from you as possible.
>But to your relief, she's drinking a bottle of the cider you brought.
>She's drinking it fast.
>You lean back into the couch and nurse a bottle yourself.
>This is where the magic all started...
>In the middle of the couch, you can see a wet spot from where Minuette has scrubbed away the stain from your first climax.
>"So, you need to tell me some things."
>You look over at the blue pony.
>It would be really nice if she smiled that amazing smile again.
>Or put those lips around you like last night...
>"Last night, at-at the bar... How did you get me to take you back here?"
>You raise an eyebrow.
"You picked me up. You came over to my table and gave me a drink. Then you said you were horny and invited me back to your place."
>Minuette slaps a hoof to her forehead in embarrassment.
>"Oh, Celestia..."
"On the way here, you told me that you were really into exotic guys."
>She looks up with a frown and sighs.
>"Yeah, listen. I was drunk. When I get drunk, I can say some pretty crazy things. I have a blood condition, a-and I can't really control myself when I drink, so you shouldn't take any of that ser-"
>You hold up a finger and silence her.
"Don't worry. I completely understand."
>This surprises her.
>She probably expected you to put up a resistance.
>You lean back and take a large drink.
"I know how much you ponies are disgusted by me. I probably look like a weird reptilian alien to you, or something."
>Silence fills the room and you take another drink.
"I know I'm ugly."
>Minuette doesn't say anything to that and takes another long drink.
>The two of you sit, staring at your laps.
>"So..."
>You look back over at her.
>She looks at her bottle uncomfortably.
>It almost looks like she's going to gag for a second, but she swallows it down.
>"What all... What all did we d-do?"

---

And that's all I have so far
>>
>>30878900
>Same way they meet ours
They meet ours because they were specifically designed by the creators to tick off all categories of the cuteness list, and it's a sexual kink developed culturally as well as amplified in many bronies over time and cultivated by the fandom through exposure to clop material.
These are not advantages a human would have entering Equestria for the first time.

I agree with the xenophilia bit. I'd prefer if not literally every mare n a story lusted after Anon and instead only the open minded and kinky did.

And I suppose, if a story at least made a point of mentioning a taste for the new and exotic in the ancient princesses as their motives for wanting Anon, that'd make the story more believable to me.
>>
>>30878931
Interesting read, would like to see more if you can spare the time to work on this. Keep up the good work and have a great day.
>>
>>30878931
sad story is sad
>>
>>30878921
Shit, I missed the part that goes after this:

>You walk down the street with your hands in your pockets.
>That stallion's words come to mind.
>'You're in a strange part of our town'.
>No, you're in a strange part of this world.
>Ponies walking down the street do their best to walk a large distance away from you.
>You just want to go to the park or something.
>It's only three, but you're already pretty buzzed.
>You don't really feel like returning 'home'.
>Home is a very run-down motel, not far from The Lucky Cat.
>Houses are expensive in Canterlot.
>And not many ponies want to rent out someplace to you.
>Your construction job doesn't really pay that well.
>Damn, you really wish you could just see Minuette again.
>That was one kinky little pony.
>You feel a tightening in your pants as you remember how much she squealed when you paddled her tight little butt.
>It doesn't really matter if anyone sees you actively sporting an erection while walking down the street.
>You don't care anymore.
>If you don't do something about this though...
>Sex was all you dreamed it would be, and more.
>It didn't matter that your partner was black-out drunk and smelled like cider.
>You painted her insides white after just four thrusts, then did it again after a few more drinks.
>It's not an option anymore, you NEED to find Minuette again.
>Stopping in to a nearby cider shop, you pick up several bottles of cheap booze and head for Minuette's house.
>The thought of sex has taken complete control.
>If she's disgusted by you, well- you hope a healthy amount of liquor can appease that.
>It worked once already.

---
>>
File: 1504564139971.jpg (133KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504564139971.jpg
133KB, 629x800px
>>30878869
>Anon gets spelunking gear on.
>>
File: Big KEK.jpg (48KB, 594x385px) Image search: [Google]
Big KEK.jpg
48KB, 594x385px
>>30878869
>>
File: 81W5Uwxo-ZL._SY355_.jpg (33KB, 353x355px) Image search: [Google]
81W5Uwxo-ZL._SY355_.jpg
33KB, 353x355px
>>30878881
The Strokes, really my dude.
>>
File: You want to cum inside my what.png (241KB, 448x426px) Image search: [Google]
You want to cum inside my what.png
241KB, 448x426px
>>30878853
>>30878869
What's her name /mlp/? I'm pretty sure they didn't give her one, or am I just forgetting?
>>
File: Really, my dude.png (176KB, 877x911px) Image search: [Google]
Really, my dude.png
176KB, 877x911px
>>30878981
I feel this album really fits
And I quite enjoy it, my dude
>>
>>30878989
I don't think they have, since derpibooru just labels her has sphinx.

>All the mares start subconciously puffing up their tufts whenever they see her.
>>
File: lel.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>30878989
>Riddle Methis
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>30878993
If you're gonna go as far as name the chapters after their songs, can you write lyrics of theirs into the story somehow.
>>
File: My dude, come on.png (196KB, 1643x1488px) Image search: [Google]
My dude, come on.png
196KB, 1643x1488px
>>30879005
The first words of the second chapter are lyrics from 'Reptilia', my dude
Also, the last words of the first chapter are lyrics from 'What Ever Happened', the title of that chapter
>>
File: tumblr_lyxbo435Q91r8kqs3o1_500.gif (486KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyxbo435Q91r8kqs3o1_500.gif
486KB, 500x289px
>>30879010
Yeah I just noticed, I'm fucking stupid. Forgive me write friend, keep it up.
>Modern Age is best Strokes Song
>>
File: 1495225448973.png (585KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495225448973.png
585KB, 820x800px
>>30878847
>Why would Anon's decidedly alien features be gorgeous to ponies?
Same reason any one of us would kill a baby seal with naught but a plastic KFC spork to land our pone waifu.
>>
>>30878931
>>30878956
A little rapey on Anon's part with the cider, but I like where this is going. Potential for some friendship leading to love on a deep emotional level where Minuette begins to be able to see past Anon's hideous exterior to the guy underneath.
Then, though he may not have Superior Human Stamina! he'll blow her mind with an eagerness to please stallions rarely have and Superior Human Foreplay!
Well, superior to any pony save unicorns. Tactile telekinesis trumps fingers, after all.
>>
>>30878847
Luna is the princess of space, of course she's a xenophile.
>>
>>30878932
>They meet ours because they were specifically designed by the creators to tick off all categories of the cuteness list,
They're canonically depicted as having a mildly asymetrical mirror to our own society and people.
Thus, it would follow that if they're "designed" to tick off cuteness-list checkmarks, we do the same for them.
> it's a sexual kink developed culturally as well as amplified
Being in a world with males in woefully short supply, they'd be FAR more inclined to sexually objectify anything they found even a little bit cute/attractive/male.
TL;DR~ The show mirrors the real world well enough that anything that goes for us goes for them in their own way. If pones do it for some guys here, then we'd do it for twice the percentage female population over there.
>>
>>30879035
Yeah, Anon is an autistic creeper. Kek. I can honestly seeing myself doing something like this as a younger me getting picked up by a hottie at a bar and laid for the first time though 2beehonestfaam.
>>
>>30878932
The Kinky Mare
>Stone Throw and Blue Cheese are sitting at the bar, scoping out the night's prospects, when Blue stiffens and points.
>"Wow, get a look at that hunk of stallion. Mmm, Momma like."
>Stone Throw's gaze whips around as she begins to search for the stallion, frustrated when she sees only mares and a tall, freaky thing.
Maneuvering her head around, she asks, "Where? Is it behind the spaghetti monster? I can't see him."
>"Spaghetti-" Blue scrunches her muzzle, before swatting her friend. "He is not a spaghetti monster! He is a tall drink of water, that's what he is."
"Wha-? Are you serious, again!?"
>"What?"
"This is just like the gryphon guy."
>"What about Tom?"
"Gee, I don't know, maybe the fact that you had to get fifty-two stitches after he raked up your plot. Oh, and let's not forget the minotuar."
>"Hey, that was one of the best lays I've ever had."
"Yeah, I know because you kept me up all night, and then I had to take your shift in the morning because your back legs didn't work."
>Blue flusters for a moment before glaring.
>"Okay, whatever, but I don't see what that has to do with that cutie over there."
"Really? Because he looks like he'll land you in the hospital."
>"Oh, no he won't, he's a stallion."
"You know what, fine, go bed him, see if I care," Stone says, throwing her hooves up. "But when you got freaky spaghetti babies bursting out of your chest in the morning, don't come crying to me."
>Blue sniffs, "I will, you prude. Enjoy your normie stallions while I go get my world rocked."
Stone grumbles, "Oh, I'll rock you all right. Rock you right upside the head." Sipping her drank, she adds. "Acquired taste my flank."
>>
>>30879067
>"Acquired taste my flank."
heh
>>
File: drunk pony.png (69KB, 225x218px) Image search: [Google]
drunk pony.png
69KB, 225x218px
>>30878931

More drunk Minuette

[III. Automatic Stop]

---

{Minuette}

>It's Saturday night.
>Again.
>And once again, you are at a bar with Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts.
>To your friend's disappointment, you refused to go to The Lucky Cat.
>You sit at the bar in Moon Swill Grill.
>It's a fancier bar.
>The only reason you're here is to once again play wing-mare.
>Turns out that stallion Twinkleshine took home was looking for something Twinkleshine didn't want.
>A serious relationship.
>The guy actually started talking about having foals after they did the deed.
>A great way to make Twinkleshine nope right out of there.
>Twinkleshine sighs and taps the rim of her maretini, "Why don't stallions ever just want a good rut? With no strings attached?"
>Lemon Hearts nudges Twinkle's side, "Hey, Min got that last weekend. Why don't you ask her what the secret is?"
>The two start laughing.
>You roll your eyes and shiver.
>When that human told you all of the things the two of you did together, you felt the bile rise in your throat.
"Yeah, yeah. Yuk it up. We'll see just who goes home alone tonight."
>Twinkle grips your leg, "Aw, come on! We're just joking, Min. You're gonna look after us, right?"
>She bats her eyes at you.
>These two really are hopeless.
>You pick up your drink and give her a frown.
"Better pick some meat quick, I might drink too much."
>The two mares start looking around.
>Not much to choose from here.
>A lot of couples are in this bar tonight.
>"Minuette!"
>Your stomach does a flip and you cringe.
>That voice...
>Turning, you see Anon walking through the door of the bar.
>"Hey, Minuette!"
>Not only can you feel your friends grinning at the back of your head, you can feel all of the ponies in the place staring at either you or the human.
>>
>>30879253

>After what seems like multiple painful eons, the human comes to a stop next to your stool, staring at you.
>You look around at all the staring ponies, then lean closer to him.
>Forcing a smile, you hiss between your teeth.
"What do you think you're doing?!"
>He smiles that weird crooked smile, "I was just on my way to The Lucky Cat and I saw you in here through the window."
>Are you going to have to move to Ponyville or something?
"Okay. Cool. You can head to The Lucky Cat now."
>Anon seems disappointed and holds up his hands.
>It makes you flinch.
>What those hands did to your ass...
>"Would it be alright if I had a drink with you? Just one."
>You look back at your friends.
>They are on the edge of bursting out with laughter.
"I'm out with my friends, I-"
>You hop off your stool and wrap some magic around the human's hand, pulling him toward the door.
"Come on."
>The two of you head out of the bar.
>You can feel the stares of strangers all the way out.
>Once out on the sidewalk, you let him go and glare up at him.
"I thought I said we shouldn't see each other anymore? Like, at all?"
>Anon rubs the back of his head, "One drink can't hurt, right? I'll leave after that."
>You groan and rub your forehead.
>He's sprung.
"Listen, I'm flattered- really... But, can't you give this a break?"
>Anon stares at you, his face dead-set, "I'm not gonna give it a break."
>You glare at him again.
"Well that's too ba-"
>He brings a hand to his forehead and speaks over you.
>"I can't give it a break because- I think I love you, Minuette."
>>
>>30879257

>You stand with your mouth open, staring at the human.
>Oh no...
>"I know you don't feel the same. I know you probably hate me, but I can't help the fact that I love you. And maybe you were drunk that night, but I really think that we shared a connection on your bed."
>You close your eyes and shake your head.
>A shiver works its way through your body.
"Stop. Just stop!"
>The human continues, "I know you don't want to think about that night. But it's ALL I can think about! I don't want to forget that, and I hope- I hope we can at least be friends..."
>Your eyes are still shut.
>Is this guy serious?
"Listen,"
>Now you open your eyes and give him the most serious look you can manage.
"I'm not your friend. I never was."
>This seems to hurt him.
>His eyes take on a hollow look.
>Honestly, you feel like crap for saying that.
>But it's the only way you're going to get this guy to leave you alone.
"You don't love me. You're just attached because I was your first. It's like that a lot of times, trust me."
>He looks down at the sidewalk.
"It's just a phase. It's got to pass. Move on and forget about me. I'm sure there's someone out there for you. Plenty of fish in the sea, right?"
>The human doesn't say anything.
>He just keeps staring down at the ground.
"I'm going back inside now. Please don't follow me."
>He nods, but doesn't move.
>With a sigh, you leave him and open the door to the bar.
"H-Have a good night."

---
>>
>>30879260

{Anonymous}

>Back at The Lucky Cat again.
>You sit at your usual table.
>What a night.
>You feel so embarrassed about all that shit you said to Minuette.
>Could she tell you were drunk?
>After you got to The Lucky Cat, you just ordered coffee.
>Three cups later, and now you're feeling pretty sober.
>Honestly, you should be drinking this misery away right now.
>But you know that if you get drunk again, you'll head straight back to Moon Swill Grill again.
"Fuck..."
>"Refill, honey?"
>You look up and see your usual server.
>She's a younger mare with a short mane.
>You think she's a lesbian.
>But she's always nice to you.
>She holds up a decanter with coffee in it.
>You nod and hold up your cup.
"Thank you."
>The mare fills your cup and gives you a genuine smile.
>"No problem, hun. You tell me if you need anything else."
>She walks away.
>You watch her ass as she walks away.
>Why did she have to be a lesbian?
>With a sigh, you blow on your steaming coffee.
>That's no way to think about one of the only ponies ever really nice to you.
>You can't help being horny though.
"Fuck..."
>"Wanna?"
>You flinch and look up quickly.
>Minuette is sitting at your table, opposite you.
>She smiles at you, her face flushed.
>Her eyes are half-lidded.
>She's absolutely drunk again.

---
>>
>>30879265

>The two of you are standing outside The Lucky Cat.
"Where are your friends?"
>Minuette shifts her weight and tries to focus on you.
>"They left with some stallions. Forget them, you know? F-Forget those whorses!"
>She seems a little more drunk than she was last time.
"What made you change your mind?"
>She gives the space beside your head a curious look.
>"Uhuh?"
"Well, you said you didn't want to see me. Why did you come back?"
>Minuette smiles mischievously and lifts a hoof.
>She pokes your crotch clumsily.
>"Ya'see, when I get drunk, I can't help myself around the exotic boys, heheh."
>You step back a little and smile happily.
>"Maybe I'm jus' weird... But I don't think I'm really interested in stallions anymore, yaknow?"
>If she were sober, she would never say that.
>But it's a win for you.
>"I was really scared of you at first, but then... Yeah, I got a different view, I guess."
>Her hoof drifts over again and runs down your thigh.
>"You may not be a model, but I liked what you did to me last time. I wanna do that again."
>Her eyes are barely open.
>You feel a reaction in your pants and look around.
"Do you... Want to go back to your place?"
>She steps over and leans against your leg.
>"Can we go to yours?"
>Your place?
"It's kind of small..."
>Minuette nips at your pants playfully and giggle.
>"I'm kinda small~."
>She stumbles a bit and you catch her.
>Without thinking, you pick her up.
>You take the pony into your arms on her back.
>Her eyes widen in fear for a bit, then she giggles.
>"I like this! Carry me home!"

---
>>
>>30879268

{Minuette}

>When you open your eyes, you see something you are not familiar with.
>A lamp that you've never seen.
>Something is poking you in the side.
>Arching up and looking down, you see there's a spring poking up through this mattress you've never seen before.
"Where am I?"
>Looking behind you quickly, you see a large lumpy form under the blankets.
>Oh no...
>Pulling the blankets back a bit, you see the top of Anon's head.
"Are you kidding me?"
>You groan and bring your hooves to your face.
>Again?
>Not only had you slept with the human again, but your head feels like it was sent through a storm cloud.
>You get up out of the human's bed and stumble over his pile of clothes.
>The bathroom is visible through an open door.
>Going to it, you close yourself inside.
>Under the dim light, you look at yourself in the mirror.
>What's the last thing you remember?
>You remember your friends leaving and feeling pissed off.
>What you really felt was guilty for your harsh words to Anon...
>And then you drank a lot.
>And then...
"I went back to The Lucky Cat."
>You remember going to the bar and hitting on Anon.
"Oh, Celestia..."
>You remember laying under the weird looking human as he pulled off his pants.
>Without warning, vomit forces it's way up your throat.
>Before you make a mess, you lean over the toilet and let it feel your wrath.
>'I want this, Anon.'
>What the hay was wrong with you?
>You flush and wipe your mouth.
"My ass hurts..."

---
>>
>>30879273

{Anonymous}

>Your eyes open.
>The sight of cracking wall paint greets you.
>And the smell of sex.
>A smile comes to your face.
>Your hands hurt from slapping.
>Your pelvis hurts from being rode.
>All in all, a good way to start the day.
>A sound makes you jump a bit.
>From the bathroom, you can hear the sound of someone throwing up.
>Minuette.
>You don't move.
>The sound of the toilet flushing, then the sink running reaches you.
>She's talking to herself, but you can't understand what she says.
>Hoof steps make their way back into your room.
>You stay pretending to be asleep.
>The sound of Minuette gagging almost makes you sit up.
>Then the door to your motel room opens.
>And closes.
>You stare at the cracking wall paint.

---
>>
>>30879275
https://youtu.be/6gwbXjHNcwA
>>
>>30878989

Pussy Galore
>>
>>30879268
Wow, I need to calm down with posting, I missed a part again sorry:

>Minuette makes a cooing noise underneath you.
>You have to hold your weight up, so you don't crush her.
>As she squeezes her eyes shut, you trail kisses up her neck,
>For some reason, you take the time to tell yourself that Minuette is actually on your bed.
>It's a small bed, with spring issues- but she doesn't seem to mind.
>She whispers into your ear as you move down lower on her neck.
>"That feels... So weird."
>You stop and look up at her.
"Do you not like that?"
>She shakes her head and smiles, her eyes still closed.
>"That's WHY I like it. Keep going."
>Obliging, you dip your head back down and start nibbling on her collar bone.
>"Oh! Are you gonna eat me?!"
>You can't tell if she's joking or genuinely scared, so you stop nibbling.
>Instead, you bring your hands down and start to remove your pants.
"Hey, Minuette?"
>"Hmm?" Her eyes are still closed and her hooves are lazily exploring your stomach.
"Are you sure this is okay?"
>Even though you say this, you pull down your pants and underwear at the same time, letting your erection spring out.
>Minuette finally opens her eyes and looks down at your cock.
>Her eyes seem to twinkle and she smiles that bright smile.
>"Am I sure?"
>Pushing you back, she gets up and flips around, presenting her ass to you.
>"I may be drunk, but believe me- I want this, Anon. You can trust me BECAUSE I'm drunk. If I were sober, I would never tell you how much I want you to punish this little mare's cheeks."
>If she were sober, she wouldn't be here.
>Somewhere in the back of your mind, you feel guilty.
>But here is Minuette, in your bed and waving her ass at you with her tail flipped over her back.
>You place your hands on her cutie marks and she arches her back.
>"Give it to me! Gimme the hands!"
>You pull back, then bring a hand down hard on her cheek, filling the room with a slapping sound and her loud shriek.
>"I love those hands! P-Put it in!"

---
>>
File: 1504578596155.gif (3MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504578596155.gif
3MB, 600x400px
>Here you Anon
>Lonely on Earth, lonely in Equestria too
>Getting drunk on a thursday night in your apartment
>You had to work in the morning but you'd just call in
>Mayor Mare didn't need her secretary
>You pour another glass of whiskey
>Two years, two fucking years and not a single mare had done so much as talk to you
>It was about face, frame, and height
>Even across universes
>You finish off the bottle and grab another for some late-night drinking on the go
>Clutching a jug of whiskey, you leave your front door wide open and start walking
>Not like you had any valuables to lose
>You remember this one girl who stopped talking to you entirely because of your height and it broke your stupid heart
>You bang heavily on a nearby door
>A tired mare opens it cautiously and looks at you
>"Do you have any idea what time it is?"
"Fuck you, I'm not short."
>"What?"
>You start to walk off
>"Are you okay?"
>You finish the bottle and drop it
>The tired pony watches from a distance as you gingerly lay down in the grass and pass out
>You wake up the next morning thoroughly baked under the sun
>A small basket of strawberries is next to you with a note
>It reads:
Not sure why you came here to vent, but it's obvious you're going through something. Take a day to enjoy what you /do/ have, not what you don't.
>With a crude drawing of a happy pony
>You roll over and walk home with the strawberries
>>
File: 1411277031977.jpg (11KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
1411277031977.jpg
11KB, 204x247px
>>30879420
>"Fuck you, I'm not short."
>>
File: Is that a penis.png (857KB, 1284x718px) Image search: [Google]
Is that a penis.png
857KB, 1284x718px
>>30878989
Just Sphinx, I think.

That part of the episode seemed pretty rgre.
I wonder what she does to the colts she abducts.
>>
>>30879487
She shows them the cave of wonders.
>>
File: 1421643543366.gif (310KB, 379x332px) Image search: [Google]
1421643543366.gif
310KB, 379x332px
>>30879257
>>"I can't give it a break because- I think I love you, Minuette."
Oh for fuck's sake.
I can't decide to laugh or cry.
>>
File: 1478892988976.jpg (87KB, 1171x684px) Image search: [Google]
1478892988976.jpg
87KB, 1171x684px
>>30879275
Cry it is then.
Don't stop, I'm invested now.
>>
>You are Anon, and you wish you weren't the hottest thing to these dwarf horses.
>Can't go anywhere without being hit on.
>Freaky bug eyed horse faced weirdoes.
>Neon green on blazing orange is not a good color, dear lord these ponies are ugly.
>Too bad you lost a bet.
>"Come on you sexy stud. Quit stalling."
"Not until I am shit-faced drunk. I want to blackout while we do this. Hopefully I will forget this ever happened."
>>
>>30879781
>pones arent hot as fuck

ree
>>
>>30879819
Not everyone wants to fuck a little horse.
>>
>>30879260
>"I can't give it a break because- I think I love you, Minuette."
Aaaand I'm out.
>>
>>30879273
>>You remember laying under the weird looking human as he pulled off his pants.
>>Without warning, vomit forces it's way up your throat.
Now that very logic. Not like stupid (blush face, Get laid) when think about Alien-Dick.
>>
>>30878932
They wouldn't have all of the same advantages, but humans are super neotenized by primate standards. Sharing some very fundamental body language like smiling and frowning goes a long way too; nothing to sneeze at really. The other thing is, human creators made them appealing for other humans. A good example are the quasi-forward facing eyes and smaller snouts. You might be thinking: "so?". But it's a two way street. Those aspects of themselves will be subconsciously seen when they gaze upon us, humans.

I don't think they'll want the hmd because of this, at least not directly. A human might be cute in a platonic way or ponies warm up to him as a familiar thing fast, despite some other body language bits that don't translate. From there, you would have something like non-clopper bronies, hah, and their view of ponies. A cute character that acts and, probably (hello, language barrier stories), sounds like a stallion. Or at least a janefilly stallion, culture clash and all.
>>
>>30879838
I have to agreed with him.

>Anon was feeling depressed ever since he got to Equestria
>Anon feel helpless in life like a child who is scared and has lost its mother - just so terrified.
>So scared, so lost, so unmotivated, His mind can't handle it all.
>>
File: striped.png (130KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
striped.png
130KB, 1172x1416px
>read green
>Anon isn't a slut for anything with a vaguely horse looking pussy
>>
>>30879950
Zebra when? Cmon guy, think about it.

>White girl and Black guy
>Stallion and Zebra
>>
File: Khajit no understand.png (520KB, 495x461px) Image search: [Google]
Khajit no understand.png
520KB, 495x461px
>>30879965

>not a zebra mare seducing virgin stallions with her Big Striped Flank
>>
>>30878847
>It just doesn't make sense to me. Why would a ponies' decidedly alien features be gorgeous to Anon? How does she meet his standards of beauty with such a bizarre form?
HMMMMM.....
>>
>>30879950
It was a lust even this alien could not beat,
The allure of a superior zebra's large teat.
>>
>>30879950
Zebras are out, Sphinxes are in. I want an ass that can completely smother me.
>>
File: Facesitting colour.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Facesitting colour.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>30880131

BIG
EQUESTRIAN
FLANKS

HOW CAN HUMAN BITCHES EVEN COMPETE?
>>
>>30880144
Trips demand it. Do it now. Lick dat ponut.
>>
>>30880144
terrible OC's ruin it
>>
File: crop.png (816KB, 1065x625px) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
816KB, 1065x625px
>>30880191
>>
>>30880144
>>30880216
>"hey kid come closer, get a better look at my ass"
>doesn't zoom in/ have a more detailed perspective
Fuck this. Goodbye.
>>
>>30879275
Nice. I like it. Please continue
>>
>>30879275
I like this story quite a bit.

It'd be great if Anon found another love besides Minuette and for Minuette to realize too late they could have had something special
>>
>>30880274
I also would really like this outcome.
>>
>>30880274
This, please.
Maybe it's a really ugly mare, or another mare with an exotic fetish Like Rarity, the fucking whore
>>
>>30880274
>Her ass is sore
Tooooo bad, those pony will never KNEW Human's Fist
>>
>>30879420
>"Fuck you, I'm not short."
>5'11 VS. 6'0
>>
>>30880274
To clarify: I don't have a bone to pick with Minuette. I do however think her unkind, perhaps warranted, behavior ought to induce character growth in Anon.

Anon ought to ask himself: "Why should I try to form a serious relationship with the easy lay who hates my guts, when I could find someone who will like me for me? Is getting this mare drunk all-the-time and pretending there's something more really how I want to live my life? I'm not a virgin anymore, goddammit."

Perhaps, while Anon is growing up romantically and getting dates, Minuette and him continue their discrete sex-only relationship.

That could form an interesting duality: the less love Anon feels for Minuette, the more Minuette clings to him. Anon interprets her increasing infatuation as the deepening of a platonic friendship, which Minuette is too proud and too ashamed to disabuse him of. With every encounter, as he grows as person, he becomes more and more the sunshine of her day...

Or at least that's how I would do it.
>>
>>30880387
If Flash, Capper, and Discordposting are anything to go by, half of the mane six apply.
>>
>>30880416
I shed a tear and salute you anon for putting into words exactly how I wanted that green to go.
>>
>>30880434
>Mane 6 forms a herd with Anon
>The entire populous of Equestria loses respect for them
>Except for the freaks and weirdos
ANON, KING OF THE FREAKS
>>
>>30880457
I'd read it.
>>
>>30879950
>>30879965
>>30880029
>Two stallions, a human and a zebra.
>Fighting together, along side mares, to keep their lonely country free from foreign aggression.
>After a long hard day of struggle, it's time to settle down for the night.
>The two stallions are exhausted: all covered in dirt and sweaty.
>They have to huddle together for warmth in the cold desert.
>The stress is getting to them: they haven't been with a mare in ages.
>Pondering their mortality, the human catches the glint of the moonlight shinning off his zebra comrade's eyes.
>It's too much.
>He goes for the kiss.
>The zebra is at first surprised, but necessity and the bond formed by two stallions forced to endure marely riggors of bloody war pushes him to return the kiss.
>They can't hold back as passion engulfs them.
>There, they make love.
>They know not what tomorrow holds, nor can they know the fate of their doomed land.
>But for tonight at least, they have each other.
>the mares hear them and gather round to take pictures and watch
>>
>>30878869
>>"Huh! Like you could meet my incredibly high standards, ape man."
>>Anon proceeds to answer all of her riddles.
>>"Oh no, he's meeting all of my standards!"
i laughed
>>
File: 5'11''.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5'11''.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
>>30880415
>Manlet Anon feeling tall and proud until he meets the 6'1 and 6'3 princesses
>>
File: 1361685422234.png (828KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1361685422234.png
828KB, 894x894px
>>30878905
>>Why are his eyes so small?
>>And mean looking?
Oh fuck, I know that feel. I apparently have mean looking, cold blue eyes.
>>
>>30879887
I do like the concept that Anon triggers their "looks like a cute foal" instincts (especially because of the eyes), despite being bigger than Celestia.

>Mare likes Anon
>Worries that lusting after him makes her a foalcon
>>
>>30880434
Pinkie is secretly a human all along (or at least some of the time), since she swaps places with her EqG doppleganger at least once.
>>
File: 1424204581421.png (324KB, 562x676px) Image search: [Google]
1424204581421.png
324KB, 562x676px
>>30879275
Why didn't he just try his luck with minotaurs? Or even dragons?
>>
>>30878837
God damn it, now I’m actually interested and nobody’s going to pick it up.
>>
>>30880653
>Big Mac has the stallion equivalent of resting bitch face.
>Only the bravest mares are willing to try asking him out.
>>
>>30880845
Because he lives in Ponyville where only bestiary geeks, like Fluttershy, even know what a minotaur is.

That's a pro tip if you're in an Equestria where humans aren't at least neutral/mid-tier appearance to ponies. Get out of Ponyville.
>>
>>30880877
Didn't this story have him living in Canterlot? Land of the snooty ponies.

Minotaurs and Dragons and such are probably only really seen at the castle when the Ambassadors are in town.
>>
File: 1439482468406.png (580KB, 1560x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1439482468406.png
580KB, 1560x1230px
>>30880845
>dragoness immediately covets and jealously guards him because he's an incredibly exotic and exceedingly rare male
>>
>>30880892
>Feels somehow insulted that ponies find her precious treasure of a mate to be ugly.
>>
>>30878948
This is part of the reason I personally prefer "mares lust after Anon" stories over "mares are realistically repulsed by Anon (unless they're into some freaky stuff)". I come here to escape reality, not to feed my cripplingly low self-esteem.
>>
>>30881063
Agreed. I did a bit of research on penis size for the difference between a MLP stallion and an average human male. Best ratio came out to be humans at 1/4 the size of a stallion. Too depressing to put in a green unless you want to keep hammering home the fact that you will never please your waifu.
>>
>>30881085
You did that much research for that, but not the fact that horses last for like 30 seconds?
>>
>>30881101
I knew that part. I just wanted to know how the size compared.
>>
>>30879420
Thanks for the projection, Mario.
>>
>>30881063
It's not anymore realistic imo. It would be closer to a middle ground where humans aren't visually offensive, but still count as a 6/10 at best. If you're in a "males are rare" Equestria, you'll probably find plenty of mares who just need something to be male.
>>
File: Shiny snuggles.png (740KB, 826x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny snuggles.png
740KB, 826x1024px
The newest "you will go to equestria when you die" thread had a cute thing.

>Unicorns of myth would be completely docile to virgins, going so far as to fall asleep in their laps.
>Go to equestria.
>Unicorns and Alicorns find you irresistibly comfy so long as you stay a virgin.
>Falling asleep outside will inevitably result in a snuggle pile within short order.
>>
>>30881085
Evidence or off to marital problems with you.
>>
>>30880457
>The Six, realising that ponies are beginning to think they're a "Dyke Herd", make plans to snag a stallion.
>Glimmer suddenly being there only reinforces ponies' misconceptions.
>However, all the non-family stallions they know are either dicks, gold-diggers, or terrified of them due to their daily exploits.
>Flash Sentry is still in hiding.
>Anon is considered unattractive by pony standards, and given he often chases Lyra through Ponyville half-naked and with ketchup/mustard war-paint, as she steals his socks.
>Still, he gets along well with half of them, so he's better than nothing.
>That, and they wouldn't have to worry about him being tempted away.
>However, due to ponies being proverbial sheep mentally, when it becomes known he's shacking up with a Wonderbolt, the Princess of Friendship, one of Equestria's premier fashionistas, a former supermodel, etcetera, he suddenly, sharply becomes less unattractive and ugly and more "exotic" and an alien beauty.
>After all, these heroes must see *something* in him they couldn't, right?
>*They* must be the odd ones to see such an exotic male as being ugly.
>Right?
>Thus, the Six suddenly find themselves on the defensive against other mares, and Anon is being offered non-herd poon-tang constantly on a plate.
>Will he stick to his principles and remain loyal, or will he break and succumb to non-herd poon, like a dying man in a desert handed unlimited ice-cream?
>>
>>30881133
Here's my notes. I used a human penis size of 6" btw.

Stallion height
Average 15 hands 60" from shoulders
Draft 18 hands
Hands = 4 inches
Source: https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/average-height-horse-51cbc835c7f75fd4

Penis
Flaccid 20" long 2.3" wide
Erect 2x flaccid
Source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stallion

Flaccid 1/3 height
Erect 2x flaccid

MLP height
Average 3.5-4' from head
3-3.5 from shoulders?
36-42"
12-14" flaccid
24-28" erect

Average human is about 1/4 the size of a pony
>>
>>30881085
>>30881101

So many people bring up the stamina but forget you only need a few inches to reach their g spot and stallions only use half their length. Just don't have a small premature cock by human standards and you'll be fine.
>>
>>30881085
All the 'research' I've seen puts humans at about the same size as an MLP pony stallion, the major difference being shape, and with a slight advantage for humans due to positioning making you able to get all of it in instead of a little over half.
>>
I think one problem with these maths is that the mares are apparently going go get wrecked by average human cocks, even if pone stallions are bigger.
>>
File: Zim you lie.gif (734KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Zim you lie.gif
734KB, 300x200px
>>30881129
>mfw sacrificed this, and the ability to become a wizard, for a 3dpd who abandoned me.
>>
>>30880892
>You inhale deeply
>"No"
"OH COME ON."
>your chains clank as you walk around your very spacious cage, hands on your hips
>"The answer is no, my perfect gem."
"You don't even know what I was gonna ask!"
>"It doesn't matter - it's either incredibly dangerous or another attempt at escaping, and I won't have either."
>You purse your lips and stare daggers at your captor
>She smiles, not looking up from the fuckhueg book she's reading from, licking a claw and turning a page
>For you see, you're Anon and uh
>you done fucked up
>As soon as word in the dragonlands about your sudden appearance spread around, there was mild interest and some crass jokes at Celestia's expense
>and then it took about 5 minutes for it to sink in that you were the only human
>the only
>one
>ever
>As you learned later, even your bones - an errant tooth - would be worth more than all the rubies under the Redback Ridge
>And you were assured that was a lot
>Not that you'd know - you've only ever been in Canterlot and then this prison
>So of course there was interest
>Some came in breathing fire and sewing distruction
>They were lazerhorsed' into ash
>Luna said you could stay at the castle forever if it allowed her to crush dragonskulls with her mace again like she did back in '99
>not 1999
>just, 99.
>Anyway. Some tried deception, and magic - which you were susceptible, comes to find out - but using dragon-level magic in a city filled with unicorns
>Again, not the smartest idea
>Though you have been assured that Lady Emeraldclaw's wings will stop being a peach tree and the disembodied voice of Gilbert Gottfried, respectively, any decade now!
>Again, not that you'd know, seeing as how all last year's entire social interaction was with this scaled up whore
>See, some dragonnesses are really strong and just get what they want due to size
>Some are magical space wizards - like, actual space wizards, but after something about "empy" and "mars" they stopped going out too far
>>
File: 1437079374288.png (1MB, 2124x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1437079374288.png
1MB, 2124x1200px
>>30881204
>>Luna said you could stay at the castle forever if it allowed her to crush dragonskulls with her mace again like she did back in '99
>>not 1999
>>just, 99.
kek

best princess
>>
File: laughing skull pilot.gif (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
laughing skull pilot.gif
3MB, 500x280px
>>30881204
>>Luna said you could stay at the castle forever if it allowed her to crush dragonskulls with her mace again like she did back in '99
>>not 1999
>>just, 99.
>>
File: 1500450781196.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500450781196.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>>30881204
>>not 1999
>>just, 99.
>>
>>30881226
I like to think Luna is the one who will regale you with tales from back in the day without worrying about whether it's PC or not, while Celestia, who has to be the responsible modern day leader, is almost embarrassed by them.
>>
File: seriousmeme2.png (331KB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
seriousmeme2.png
331KB, 476x360px
>>30881143
>using a horse specifically bred to be huge in every dimension
Actually that's a problem across the board. Horses where mostly bred by humans to be work animals, and part of that is bring physically strong and part of breeding that leads to massive growth in any male feature. It's like domesticated pigs have larger penises than wild boars on average.

Also
>20 inches unerect
Read you confirmation bias ass nigga:
When not erect, the penis is housed within the prepuce, 50 cm (20 in) long.

This length isn't usable, it's inside the sheath. All cocks do this, look at an anatomy chart half of the spongy tissue is inside and not 'usable length' .usable stallion length is something like a good foot and a half. The largest cock on a horse was I think 24 inches. Don't quote me don't remember, but foot and a half is what large tough bred work horses have.

Everything else relies on these things.

I can't believe I've fallen this far. Arguing dicks.
>>
>>30880274
>spoilertext
Anon, story-Anon is hideously ugly to ponies, and Minuette vomits from the mere thought of having sex with him. She also told him in a very cruel way to get the fuck outta her face and only even considers touching him when she's blackout-drunk. At this point, I honestly suspect that there's a 50% chance of Anon straight up committing suicide after one encounter too many with an honest and sober Minuette.

>Anon loses his job because a couple of late nights with Minuette made him late for work a few times, and his employers were really just looking for an excuse to get rid of him
>Anon thinks he has some kind of casual fucking thing set up with Minuette, and goes to her for some small semblance of comfort (or what passes for him in Equestria)
>Judging by how the story is going, Anon spent the last of his rent money on liquor, knowing full well that the only way any pony will touch him (even platonically) is if they're extremely drunk
>Maybe he doesn't even want to have sex
>Maybe he just wants a hug, and hopes that Minuette will be able to grit her teeth and bear it while they embrace
>Unfortunately, Minuette just happened to have a particularly bad day that day (or maybe she's just sober), and she tells Anon in no uncertain terms that he's a disgusting monster and that she wants him out of her life
>Anon leaves, and she probably regrets being so harsh to him
>She knows he lives in a crappy motel, and goes to visit him a few hours later
>Finds him hanging from a rope
>Doesn't go to his funeral; nobody goes to his funeral
>>
>>30881204
>Some were cunning and used their honeyed words to lure you out, to get you to go "willingly"
>Again, you lived in a city of magical politicians with two horses who stayed in power for well over a thousand years
>Not the smartest idea
>But Lady Silvertooth is far too busy now helping ponies settle and farm her mountains to be of any threat for the next, uh
>800 years.
>So how here and who dis bitch?
>Turns out all you needed were some come-hither eyes and a flagging tail
>Yeah, you were surprised too
>Especially when it came from a dragoness roughly the size of a house
>Now you were super excited to go all Zangeif Piledriver into dat pusspuss
>let's be honest - your dick, though mighty, can't uh... fuck a house
>But as you learned when you were being carried away
>A dragon's pussy is roughly 270 degrees when unaroused
>and about 700 degrees when, literally, in heat
>. . . you're still salty
>but that's what you get for not paying attention during Twilights many many many boring lectures
>so now you're in a sexless marriage with a reptile of a woman
>you *have* turned into your dad
>The realization makes you slump against the bars of your suspended cage
"I hate you so much."
>"Mmmm. And I love you too, most precious of my hoard."
>Lady Ember - no relation, you've come to find out - smiles as you make a very rude gesture with your hands
"All I want to do is stretch my legs!"
>"You want to try running away again."
"Well. I mean, running *is* stretching"
>"Shall I get the pole out?"
"Woman you are NOT tethering me to a fucking pole again."
>A monstrous page turns. "Then you're not getting out. Now hush, momma needs to catch up on her reading."
"What even are you reading?"
>"Dungeoneering on a Budget: Ruins, Rarities and Artefacts edition."
"Aah. Well I am a rarity-"
>"I was thinking more of a ruin, but, if that helps you sleep-"
"Fuck you"
>"Mmm, we can't sweetie. Anyway. There are rules, bylaws, a whole union type thing as to how I have to keep you, soo..."
>>
oh also brb soonish - writing these as I have spare time at work
>>
>>30881284
rgre is supposed to be wish fulfilmeant not realistic.
>>
>>30881318
It's supposed to be RGRE

also

>sadness porn
>realistic
>>
>>30881204
>>not 1999
>>just, 99.
We need more legitimately crazy Luna.

>Luna decides to pursue Anon and courts him the way they did back in her day
>Presents him with the corpse of a dragon as a gesture to prove her strength and ability to protect him from enemies
>>
File: 1468489406166.jpg (181KB, 1155x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1468489406166.jpg
181KB, 1155x1328px
>>30881289
>>so now you're in a sexless marriage with a reptile of a woman
>>you *have* turned into your dad
aww man.

I didn't expect that razor sharp feel.
>>
>>30881204
>the disembodied voice of Gilbert Gottfried, respectively, any decade now!
Almost any greentext in this thread is made a thousand times better when you picture it being read in the dulcet tones of Gilbert Gottfried.
>>
>>30881283
Hmmm good point. I redid that with an 18" horse penis at 60" tall from the shoulders. In the end it makes ponies a more reasonable 10.8"-12.6" in length.
>>
>>30881284
>After Anon dies, he wakes up as a MLP-style horse in the Everfree.
>Once it becomes known, ponies are unsure if the once-hideous once-ape is either their version or Aphrodite or Artemis, testing them.
>The former means shame, as they failed his test.
>The latter is fucking terrifying because Artemis, in Greek lore, was a very cruel, very vindictive goddess to both sexes, and he'd be an analogue.
>Minuette genuinely becomes worried that she's on *the* shit-list.
>Anon's just confused about the whole thing.
>Bonus if it were a plot by Celestia or Luna to create an "ideal stallion" out of something imperfect in form but perfect in essence for themelves.
>>
>>30881379
I don't mind that prompt by itself, but I hate when people combine meme prompts together like that. The crystal empire one being a prime example.
>>
File: ahegao_angery.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao_angery.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>30881373
Again, that's bigger end of spectrum. I'm not trying to be a MUH HFY fag, but I don't like poorly done research.

Whenever the 18 inch or 1 and a half foot number is stated it is usually preceded by: can reach lengths of or 'larger varieties'. There seems to be a severe lack of true availability of data on this subject, but 18 is larger end. Not largest avaliable, but larger end.

You'd have to compare whatever the commonly largest human length is. Not Ron Jeremy of whoever has the largest rn, but largest size commonly reported. I think it would be like 12 but porn is probably influencing me.

So you're comparing largest common sizes, because lack data on the subject. Which is bs.
>>
File: 1411661958551.jpg (22KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
1411661958551.jpg
22KB, 292x350px
>>30881282
I'd fucking love that. She's like the cool auntie.
>>
>>30881284
realistic end
>>
>>30881439
>Cool Aunty
>Not the mare of choice because she's not a PC fag
>Not the mare that would make her sister stew in envy as she's the hotter, younger, rebellious sister to males
>>
>>30881333
Metal. Could she forge armor for me out of it's bones?
>>
File: Tia_mug.webm (680KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tia_mug.webm
680KB, 400x225px
>>30881439
>Luna reciting an epic poem of their journey to new lands; she has it completely memorized because not everything was written down in those days.
>She gets to the part about the "stripies"
>Celestia walks in.
>>
>>30881478
>Luna wins Anon over by giving him un-politically correct gifts and gestures.
>Ponies are gob-smacked.
>Celly be jelly and not knowing whether to be happy for her sister or mortified by what she did to snag him.
>>
>>30881432
Ok. So the largest natural penis size I've seen reported is 11" (no source, just memory) which is about the size I quoted for ponies.

Sooo... they're about the same then?

And I agree about the lack of data but not much can be done about that.
>>
>>30881284
>Anon decides "fuck it"
>No amount of sex is worth debasing yourself for a mare that will never love you anyway.
>He leaves Canterlot, the cheers of mares still echoing in his ears
>He travels around the world, getting into all kinds of trouble ans seeing the sights
>A legend starts to enshroud him, told from the Crystal Empire all the way down in Klugetown, about the mysterious robed figure who wanders the land, fighting monsters and exploring forgotten ruins
>>
File: 1418026847954.jpg (186KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418026847954.jpg
186KB, 1024x1024px
>>30881527
Would spend the rest of my eighty years with and have many strong foals with.
>>
>>30881554
Since love is obviously forever out of reach, why not aim for power? I imagine you could find all kinds of powerful relics and artifacts you can use for yourself, maybe even fuse into your very being.

Who knows?
>>
>>30881289
"So what?"
>"S-so what? Really? You don't like my work so far?" Ember motions with her tail to her cave complex
"Um... I mean, what am I looking at here exactly?"
>With a thump as loud as a car crash she closes the book with one claw. "You plebian. You're not joking, are you?"
"No! I mean, look. Ooo, I'm suspended in a big ol' cage - just ignore the cabling to gently lower me to the ground!"
>"You're a living treasure and so you have to have an ecologically-sound living space! I'm still building-"
"What, the doll house?"
>"It is NOT a DOLLHOUSE. I do NOT play with Drake's toys- look, just. It's a habitat!"
"It's made from plywood and felt."
>"Those are SOFT Materials! And I'm also giving you full access to a livable suite of comfor-"
"That's a bed made of hay bales and a fake kitchen."
>"Well, we can't have you burning the whole place down with a fire-"
"But you're a dragon. You're literally a walking furnace and probably the biggest danger to me. Besides, you also cook all my meals, so-"
>"Look, just, it's a quality of life thing, ok?! Regulations state I'm to make your enslavement and captivity as comfortable as possible, doubly so because you're a male. And see, I'm even giving you free range to roa-"
"Again, tying me to a pole stuck in the floor is not really 'free range'. Also, what's to stop me from using the materials in the house to try to esca-"
>"IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS!" Ember roars, her voice echoing off the cave walls
"Fine. Ignoring your doll hou-"
>"Don't you start with me-"
"What about the uh. The pile of shit behind me?"
>"That is NOT a pile!"
>You turn to look at the literal golden horde behind you
"It's... just shit piled together. Pretty shit, mind you-"
>"Everything is graded by size, luster, color - all containers by tare weight, cost and rarity, then arranged for display! IT IS NOT A PILE!" she roars
>Softly, ever so faintly, you hear a "neeerrrdd" being yelled back in response
>"Oh! Adventurers! That's the third time this week!"
>>
File: comininside.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
comininside.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>30881542
I think the best course of action is to be honest and just say that you nor I know. And that each writer is free to do what they please after that the free market will decide will decide.

But let's turn this into an internet argument. And you're a faggot cuck.

luv u Anon
>>
>>30881527
>>30881561
>Cadence tries to advise her aunt on what to do.
>Basically says fuck it and does her own thing.
>Candy Ass is frustrated but has crisis when Luna's behaviour actually attracts Anon.
>>
>>30881576
>Suicidally depressed
>Legitimately thinking about killing self
>Filled with enough disgust, depression, and self-loathing to pull it off if you tried
>Somehow find the willpower to travel around the world and be this big dumb folk hero who inexplicably has the skill to survive the wilderness as well as the ability to explore and loot sick ruins
>A "you're depressed? Congrats, the world is now your oyster" posts
That's dumb and I don't like you very much.
>>
>>30881606
Nigga I was a depressive, edgy teenager for about six years. I pulled my own damn self out of it through sheer willpower, if a literally who like me can do it why can't others?
>>
File: 1418234233030.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1418234233030.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>30881577
>>"It is NOT a DOLLHOUSE. I do NOT play with Drake's toys- look, just. It's a habitat!"
>>
>>30881576
Why not become a business magnate instead and disregard the hoes?
>>
>>30881613
Pulling yourself out of depression is fine, and I'd probably read greentext about an Anon who overcomes a combination of depression and sexism. I just thought the weird immediate jump from "I legitimately might actually kill myself" to "WHOOO ADVENTURE" was not the best.
>>
>>30881593
>"They all want to come inside, but when I open my door no one is there."
"That's because you live on a cloud, Rainbow. Humans can't fly."
>>
>>30881639
I mean, the depression can't be that bad if you immediately up and decide for no apparent reason that you don't feel all that worthless or ugly or suicidal after all. I thought the whole kick behind it was that it was hard to get rid of. Arbitrarily being all "lol nope" destroys any significance it had on the story.
>>
>>30881593
I actually posted this here because I do write for this thread. Glad I did or I'd have portrayed Anon as having a micro penis.

ilu2 Anon
>>
>>30881639
>>30881696
You're in a brand new, entirely magical world that's practically directly from the imagination and brimming with opportunities. Go be depressed somewhere else .
>>
>>30881759
OMG! LOL kk

well, it doesn't really matter, if you can't reach the power buddy, is like living in a world full of magic and powerful artifacts and not being able to get it(or don't have the right opportunity), it will suck and be worst than earth. think about it, monsters,dragons... even the fucking insects are magical and you're not... it would be hell.
>>
>>30881812
>worse than Earth
Doubt it. You wouldn't be trapped in a rigid system with no escape in Equestria.
>>
>>30881843
well, this is true... at least in equestria there are more opportunity and more freedom, the rigid system on earth is sincerely depressive... at least you will get a better death than committing suicide due the stillness of living 8 to 6...
>>
>>30881812
Depends on whether you're spell resistant, though good for adventure; shit for everyday life.

Another thing to consider is that you would likely need to be at least compatible with magic to live without health complications. Your body is like a rickety machine that's constantly replacing parts with shit picked up off the ground. It takes 6 years or so to replace every cell in your body. At some point, you would be composed entirely of Equestrian matter and technically only your genetic blueprints are from Earth. That is bound to change you in some way.
>>
>>30881284
If the author wants to write a tragedy, then this would be a good path to go.

Follow-up story with Minuette consumed by guilt, not romantic but "I killed him with my words, am I a monster?" would be interesting.
>>
File: IMG_9793.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9793.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
>tfw no one is writing about Minotaurs, dragons, diamond dogs, or griffins
>>
>Anon decides to get a job
>Since he already does it for free sometimes, a pony parent suggests foalsitting.
>It's one of the few things nopony will argue whether he's qualified for.
>He's a stallion, childcare just comes naturally to them dontchaknow?
>>
>>30882047
>>tfw no one is writing about Minotaurs, dragons, diamond dogs, or griffins

there are some old Minotaurs and griffins stories, but almost nothing about dragons or diamond dogs though...
>>
>>30882047
>>>/trash/
>>
>>30882166
>>30882047
It's because Diamond Dogs are not for sexual.

There's other RGRE stuff you could do with them, but without lewd, there's not a lot of motivation.
>>
>>30882166
DDs are gorilla armed, so probably that.
>>
>>30882047
It hurts Anon, it really does.
>>
>>30882047
>>30882166
>>30882194
>>30882195
>>30882238

Here's a story about Minotaurs, that is finished: https://pastebin.com/pSeAqG9T

Here's my ongoing story about Minotaurs and Diamond Dogs: https://pastebin.com/pJ47xx9g

Here's a story with Griffons: https://pastebin.com/0yrLUv57
>>
File: 1432266473241.jpg (67KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
1432266473241.jpg
67KB, 1264x632px
>>30881141
Artifical scarcity at its finest.
>6 attractive and powerful mares want you.
>Now all the other mares want you too.
>The 6 may have found their way to you for a petty reason, but they're your herd just as much as you are their human.
>No betrayal here. Especially not for lower grade pussy that you haven't already cozied up to.
>All attempts to steal you away get a violent rejection. No acceptions. An Elder Goddess could descend from Elysium for you and get naught but a sneer.
>The M6 live the hidden gem /tg/ husbando fantasy
>>
>>30882295
>Here's my ongoing story about Minotaurs and Diamond Dogs
>>>>ongoing
>>
>>30882295
I have read the entirety of the RGRE pastebin.
>>
>>30880812
This. This is good.
>>
>>30882047
Can a toaster really electrocute you or is that just a meme?
>>
File: N-NANI.gif (1009KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
N-NANI.gif
1009KB, 300x225px
>>30882332
>I have read the ENTIRETY of the RGRE pastebin

How does it feel to have ascended to the next plane?
>>
>>30882369
You'd need something bigger and to be grounded to something while in the tub.
>>
>>30882379
I read it all about a year ago so.....
>>
File: 1500902712953.jpg (1MB, 3672x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1500902712953.jpg
1MB, 3672x3024px
>>30882406
Now it's time to START WITH THE GREEKS
>>
>>30882332
did you read the archives? there are thousand stories there that people forgot to move to pastebin
>>
>>30879887
There was one while ago where humans are to ponies what alicorns are to humans. Adorable and beautiful in an alien way.
>Mares want your attention and affection for reasons they can't place.
>Can hardly go anywhere without a personal clique of stallions. Kind of like girls grouping up around the prettiest girl in highschool.
>Foals and little pones want to be hugged and held whenever you have a free moment.
>And there's the occasional pony who has a wandering mind crossed with a dirty thought...
>Not a bad life all in all.
>>
>>30881085
>>30881101
Keep in mind that MLP ponies are depicted as being quite a bit more "human" in stature and proportions.
They have about 1/4th the muzzle length (at MOST), their legs are far smaller, their stomachs are far slimmer, and their bodies are shorter.

In females, a smaller belly, slimmer profile, and shorter body all point toward a drastically smaller uterus, which heavily implies smaller penis size in the males. Additionally, equine biology dictates a much thinner penis by comparison.
All-in-all, from a logistical standpoint, stallions would probably be about 9 inches long, but only about a 3 inch circumference (versus ~6 inch length and ~5 inch circumference for a human).

Different, sure, but certainly not something you could consider disappointing.
>>
>>30882441
Everything underneath "RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria" I have read, even the entirety of the prompt collections.
>>
Sileni
>>
Have you guys read this?

https://pastebin.com/xpUqsusg
>>
>>30882505
Literally just femnazi bullshit.
>>
File: It's shit.png (227KB, 528x566px) Image search: [Google]
It's shit.png
227KB, 528x566px
>>30882505
>>
>>30882505
Your shit is shit
>>
>>30882505
I did, its shit.
>>
>Then there's the Student Council - newly elected.
>They float above it all.

>Flash Sentry, Head cheerleader.
>His mom's LOADED - she sells engagement rings.
>Big Macintosh. Runs the yearbook. No... discernible personality, but good-looking, and his grandmother has the capitol to shell out for his 100-Bit haircuts.
>And then...
>And then there's Anonymous.
>The Almighty.

>He... is a MYTHIC prick.

>They're solid Teflon - never bothered, never harassed.
>I would give ANYTHING to be like that...
>"I'd like to be their boyfriend."
>'Ooooo, that would be beautiful...'
>"If I sat at their table, girls would notice me!"
>'So beautiful!'
>"I'd like them to be nicer..."
>'Ooo, that would be beautiful.'
>"I'd like to kidnap Anonymous and photograph him naked in an abandoned warehouse
and leave him tied up for the rats."
>>
>>30878837
naw, still meh tier
>>
Horse Fish Girls
>>
>>30882505
It's sufficient, but has a crappy stopping point. Also a sizeable chunk of the thread audience can't handle the possible downside of RGR outside of comedic sugarcoating , because they hate actual stories ^:) . On the other hand I get the vibe that this is a fetishistic work, so it's not like it would've explored these themes much better. If you're the author, feel free to prove me wrong on that though. I'll gladly read it.
>>
>>30882759
>no hooves
>>
File: 1503980482894.png (406KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1503980482894.png
406KB, 800x1050px
>>30882759
I want to squeeze Sonata's breasts.
>>
>>30879781
Reverse of the current theme of "Anon is ugly to ponies."
Nice...
Though it should be noted that it'd be pretty impossible for Anon to actually get it up in this situation. Whiskey dick is hard enough to contend with as it is, so throwing in a lack of sexual arousal also, and Anon would have to resort to his fingers alone.
>>30880064
Been addressed already. Ponies were designed by the creators to appeal to the human viewers. Sexual arousal brought on by cuteness is a growing kink globally, though ti's actually more prominent and socially acceptable in the east (Lolicon).
>>30880434
The same reason they were all so quick to transfer into adventurers. The Mane6 and just inherently adventurous and open to new things, which includes alien dick.
The average pony isn't nearly as eager to answer the call to adventure, just like your average person on Earth, and by extension, prefer a structured life and familiar things, like pony genitals.
>>30880854
God, if I had a nickle for every time someone asked me if I was okay or if I was angry because of my resting bitch face...
>>30881148
>>30881165
Even if they only used half, that's still twice as long as the average human. Ponies are more flexible and inventive than their Terran counterparts as well, so I'm sure they can figure out positions to utilize more of their length.
>>30881284
Next human appears in Equestria, Minuette goes out of her way to help him and be a good, non-sexual friend. Gives him a job as her dentist assistant and pays him well.
>>
>>30882833
Judging by the vagina calcs they probably won't want more than half to begin with. That's the most overlooked thing; someone did the math, and concluded average human cocks are already just a little too big.
>>
>>30881204
Add value to human by making them nega-magic, like in some stories where they are described as being voids in the aether. A shiv carved from a human bone can penetrate any magic defense. A cloak sown from their hide deflects magic like water off a ducks back. Use their sinew to make ropes unicorns can't untie with their magic.
>>30881289
He needs the fireproof spell Finn used to be with Flame Princess in Adventure time, though it might clash with the above.
>>
>>30880387
>Anon is weird.
>Not ugly or attractive.
>Just... weird.
>Kinda like how we look at non-fetish bait fantasy creatures
>Just like Earth, some ponies fetishize these normally non-fetish fuel creatures
>Among them are Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, Lyra, Moondancer, and Luna, among others.
>They're considered weird much the same way normies scorn people who want to fuck actual non shapeshifting dragons
>Maybe slightly less stigma since a lot of sapient species exist
>This causes them to immediately fetishize the fuck out of Anon and his various weird feature
>>
>>30881085
>>30881143
It's my LITTLE pony. They aren't the size of a normal pony, they're much smaller. Which makes your statement completely wrong. I believe someone did an autistic analysis and figured out that stallion dicks were about the same size as ours, but could only go halfway in.
>>
>>30882833
>Been addressed already

And that in turn was addressed.
>>30879887

Although it's more of a "humans would be neutral leaning ever so slightly on positive by leaving good impressions" conclusion and not "monkey peepees xp".
>>
File: bonbon.jpg (134KB, 771x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bonbon.jpg
134KB, 771x1024px
>>30882771
>Hooves
>>
>>30882869
Pretty sure whoever did that math was cherry picking their data sets to get a result that would bolster their fragile ego. I can accept equivalent penis size for the sake of story telling, but trying to say humans are hung by pony standards is such obvious wish fulfillment that it's both laughable and sad.
>>
>>30882922
Ponies can go all the way in. They are more flexible than Earth horses and can utilize different positions Pony-Sutra style.
>>
>>30882952
It wasn't much to do with their egos because they still calculated stallions as much bigger iirc. It also wasn't big in a good way as it was stated to be -too- big. If anything it's (unintentionally though) just showing that calculating this stuff is a bit silly and futile because if you take out the human element you still have hung stallions who are way, way too big for their mares.
>>
>>30882969
Believe me, a guy being too big for a girl is the ultimate ego booster. Yeah, the no sex bit is bad, but for all the reasons they aren't getting any, being too big is the one they'll be outright proud of.
"Yeah, I was gonna fuck her, but she said I was too big."
"Bro..."
"Yep, I guess that's just me though, cursed with a Giant Monster Slong!"
"Bro, I feel your pain. My cock is too big for ponies too."
"Yeah, luckily she showed me what that mouth could do."
>>
>>30882992
>Mares can't admit a stallion is too big
>Zecora is making a killing off of Porn Physics Potions that make them painlessly stretchier.
>She's like the RGRE equivalent of the guy selling bigger dick pills, except it actually works.
>>
>>30882922
Son, I'm disappoint.
>>
>>30882992
I mean, that's a very specific context. If you have some perspective you wouldn't even be able to brag in RGR because of cultural differences and every "fish in the sea" will be the same way. Definitely not someone's fantasy. Either way, it came about simply by applying the same methods, so the numbers are what they are. If you don't like the idea that it would have to shrink stallion dongs to make sense, just take it instead as an indicator that measuring stylized cartoon characters is a very flawed method to see what size and dimensions their junk is.
>>
>>30882505

I was waiting for the RIP AND TEAR but there was none. I want a refund of my time.
>>
>>30883043
Same
>>
>>30882881
still writing, and it's a oneshit, but the whole nega-magic thing has bothered me to varying degrees. Like, I understand it's a plot device - hell, I've used it myself more than once - but like. In this oneshit, anon is rare because he's the only one of his kind.

Think of it like... well, ok. Take the Thylacine. Super common, fucking horrifying in the only way australia can be, etc., etc. Extinct now, but say one of those was found just wandering the outback, eating babies.

No one in their right fucking mind would kill and process that animal. Even in death, processing would be minimal and mostly from a scientific standpoint - if the body was donated to science. It is rare because it is whole; if I wanted to see/use it's carcass I could find those in any museum, or even from their living relatives.

Take this a step further and put it into Equestria - not the Thylacine, you ass, the idea - You have a sapient, one-of-a-kind creature that has relatives in the world (apes), sure, but it alone is what it is. That's incredibly valuable, and not something you'd want to destroy, especially if you were a species that hoarded valuable things.

Hell, when his body becomes a corpse, it'll most likely be treated like any other mummified artifact - with a shitton of care. Probably also put in a fancy box for display. Now why in the shit would I want to take this carcass of the only type of creature ever in the history of the world and ruin it making... rope. or a knife. or a hat. Because, remember, once it's processed it can't be un-processed.

Anon is valuable enough on his own just because he's rare; everything else is icing on the cake. Especially for a dragon, that's all the justification you need.
>>
>>30883103
I didn't mean for the dragon to want him for these things, they'd only be interested in the value you've described. Plus, a dragon probably feels it's shameful to rely on any weapon beyond the ones nature gave them since they think themselves apex predators.
I meant have him be coveted for the nega-properties by villainous or war-like people or races. Like, an assassin who feels a human bone-dagger would be extremely useful for their line of work, or sorcerer who wants to study the odd properties of the flesh.
>>
File: autistic screeching.gif (1MB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.gif
1MB, 530x298px
>>30882505
It's fine enough, but expect it to to get reeed at and whined about. Since Anon not being god-king big dick OG for even a second causes most posters here to have an aneurysm.
So either update it or drop it, just don't post it to get cheap (You)s for previous work.
>>
>>30883418
It's not even that it's a "maretriarchy" with mares in charge, that's pretty much business as usual around here.

It's that it took it to insane absurd levels, and wasn't even used for comedic purposes, which is about the only way to make that work.

'Oh, she tried to rape you? And you resisted? How dare you!'

That's just a shit premise.
>>
>>30883458
>which is about the only way to make that work.

There's another way, but it would be a heavy, realistic character drama. Only problem is that green just said that every country is the same fucking way, so crafting a cathartic solution is difficult if not impossible outside something like going innawoods after much suffering.
>>
>>30881554
>Anon knows his life isn't worth anything.
>Spends his time helping people who are actually worth the space they take up.
>Goes above and beyond, even risking his worthless life, because deep down he knows that it's the only thing he can do to make up for existing.
mfw i've gone out of my way to help someone who still hates me, to the point of almost being stabbed for them, because i still i feel like anyone is worth more than me. Felt like it since right around puberty and haven't ever shaken it.
>>
>>30879420
Is this a strawberry sunrise thing?
>>
>>30883536
Damn, Shirou Emiya posts on /mlp/
>>
>>30881129
>fucking different species doesn't count because God is a cool guy for once
>retain virgin powers even if you have sex with your waifu so long as you don't become a slut
>>
>>30883671
>tfw you get targeted by spooky sorts, who want your virgin blood for dark rituals, and creepy fetishists who want to "slay" the virgin.
>>
>>30881129
Wait, so what happens if you walk around and got laid before, but wasn't a slut about it?
>>
>>30883671
>Wish-fulfillment intensifies
>Want cake and eat it too
>>
File: 1405729631704.png (646KB, 900x699px) Image search: [Google]
1405729631704.png
646KB, 900x699px
>>30883808
Yes hello welcome to /mlp/.
>>
File: 1504025055953.png (60KB, 626x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504025055953.png
60KB, 626x600px
>>30883808
>want cake and eat it too

Pretty much the Zeitgeist of the general in a nutshell. It's not worth pointing out every instance of it. You might as well be talking about there being rice at a Chinese restaurant. Instead, focus this peeve on writing your own story without such things, and if you have the chops, a satire that's not overly subversive and in your face; a regular story with satiric moments here or there more like.
>>
File: 1498855291497.png (62KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498855291497.png
62KB, 780x800px
>>30882505
>It's about fucking feminism
$0.02 has been deposited into your account
This isn't even in character. Dash would be WAY to insecure to actually do that.
>>
File: Ponk Boop.gif (167KB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
Ponk Boop.gif
167KB, 540x432px
>>30883808
>"But Anon, isn't eating it the whole point of having a cake?"
"It's just a saying Pinkie, it doesn't have to make sense."
>"That's silly. You're silly. Humans are silly billy's. Let's have a cake and eat it too."
>>
>>30884076
>spoiler

Not that I liked that pastebin, but are you referring to hitting on guys or this very specific thing? I always figured her insecurities would get her to act out, but then it becomes a pastaroni fest once the date comes to a close.
>>
>>30884158
I just figured that she wouldn't be the type to do something like that.Like she would pull you into a storage shed but constantly ask if you liked that or if this was turning you on.

jesus what the fuck am i doing with my life
>>
>>30884192
>Awkward virgin Dash
>Insists on taking the lead, because marely mares take the lead.
>Desperately trying to appear as if she knows exactly what she's doing, while knowing nothing of the sort.
>Fumbling her way through foreplay, struggling to find a proper position and actually get it in, and then trying to move without you slipping out again and again.
>She's lucky you're both so horny that there isn't much thinking happening, or this would be too awkward to continue.
>But since the overriding concern for both of you is fucking each others brains out, the cringing at how ridiculous you must both seem can wait till post-orgasm.
>>
>>30884402
Bretty good. Sounds like my second time.
>>
>>30884423
you will never be a wizard
>>
File: 1495366203842.png (442KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495366203842.png
442KB, 1024x768px
She sounds perfect.
>>
>>30884556
Krusty kunt flakes
>>
File: 1414612854145.jpg (64KB, 594x745px) Image search: [Google]
1414612854145.jpg
64KB, 594x745px
>>30884402
>>30884556
I want my own little qt easily flustered, blundering Dash.
>>
>>30881289
>not just making him fireproof with a magic ring or spell or some shit
Come on, man.
>>
>>30881379
I'd love to see Anon as an Artemis-like figure. We've had a lot of pathetic Anons recently so going back to a powerful one would be nice.
>>
>>30884659
I don't think we've actually had very many legitimately powerful Anons. Just a lot of asshole Anons.
>>
>>30881613
The problem is the cause of the depression. Psychological depression can be overcome like that, but clinical depression is an issue of neuro-chemistry that no amount of willpower can fix.
>>
>>30884682
Magic.

Or a shitload of magical and crazy herbs from Zecora which could probably flat out cure it.
>>
File: woah.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>>30884685
Hippie Horse might also be able to provide herbal assistance of some kind.

Side effects may include staring at your hands for interminable periods of time, and being overly chill about everything.
>>
File: 1480353701145.jpg (12KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1480353701145.jpg
12KB, 200x252px
>>30883808
Well, duh.
Why else do you think we want to be handled, loved, and treated like a woman by the general populace but retain the strength, dominance, and sexual aggression of being male.
This general alone has the most wish fulfillment out of any other without dealing with war or having magic/anti-magic.
And sometimes we do that too.
>>
>>30884707
>Zecora and Treehugger herd him
>one out of a sense of responsibility because only she can keep his depression at bay with her herbal concoctions
>Treehugger because his aura was really harshing her mellow and wanted to even it out
>>
>>30884659
We need a balance, not pathetic, unlovable Anon, but not irresistible sex god Anon either. Average, 5-7 out of 10 pony-standard Anon forming a proper relationship with a mare.

>In the bar, there's a mare who's been constantly striking out lately and looking for an easy fuck.
>She decides to give the weird alien colt a try, and ends up having an amazing night, only to sneak out in the morning because she realizes she got way too into it during, and blurted out she loved him before passing out.
>Total beta thing to do.
>Anon tries finding the mare, but she keeps ducking him.
>Tries to forget the weird colt with the magic fingers and get back to banging hottie stallions.
>She's a marely mare, she doesn't settle for one stallion.
>Love'em and leave'em.
>Actually manages to bag a solid 8 pony, take him home, and then completely fail to moisten up for the deed.
>I promise, this never happens.
>Insulted, the stallion leaves, and the mare is left alone with her thoughts.
What happens next? Who knows.
>>
>>30884733
Balance is nice, but I meant having Anon be legitimately powerful instead of a total loser nobody would be fun for a change.
>>
>>30884733
Pretty much the Room on Fire story.
>>
>>30884757
Sounds like a excuse for a powerwank desu
>>
>>30884733
>>completely fail to moisten up for the deed.
>>I promise, this never happens.

>Not getting wet is the mare equivalent of ED
>Having to resort to using lube for anything but anal is emaresculating in the worst way
>Only /old/ mares would do that.
>>
>>30884757
There's two real options for a powerful Anon.

The typical path is just a STRONK Anon (who might indulge in RIP AND TEAR), usually found in LaP's stories and some others.

The other is Magic Anon, which is rarer. Whether he be Wizard or Sorcerer or some other variant of a mage.

There's usually not much interest it seems in having Anon be magical, at least it seems that way from the lack of stories featuring it. But I'd really like to read some.

You could also blend the two a bit, instead of being overly focused on physicality or magic, he'd be weaker at each but could do both. So he wouldn't be a squishy wizard/glass cannon.
>>
>>30884758
Similar, but in that story, Minuette, and all mares, thought Anon was completely hideous to the point that sober Minuette was vomiting every time she thought about it.
She was also embarrassed by the fact that she had sex with someone so ugly, where as the mare in this short is embarrassed that she said "I love you."
Also, Anon isn't as ugly in this, and isn't unlovable by mares, it's just usually the more desperate or less appealing ones that come on to him.
But yeah, all in all, it's pretty much just a less depressing take on that the Room on Fire story where Anon isn't rapey and pathetic.
>>
>>30884757
> Anon, the almighty janitor
>>
>>30884896
>Anon, the "almighty" chef
>>
>>30884896
Janitor Anon was great. Too bad its not RGRE
>>
File: 1504578806767.png (572KB, 1167x897px) Image search: [Google]
1504578806767.png
572KB, 1167x897px
>>30884766
This.

Most prompts involving power just focus on that and skim over plot as an afterthought. It's more like character construction, which could be good, except it's designed by a committee who doesn't know when to stop.

Pro tip: Set limits and weaknesses for the writers to play with and they might actually pick it up.

I also don't really recall much "total loser nobody" Anons. In my experience, most RGRE Anons are LaP clones. Unless he means any Anon who lives a SoL, instead of adventure or plotless Civshit is this.
>>
>>30884828
i woul preffer a story where anon is not so different from how the ponies see 'stallions' from other species. this story where anon was ugly as fuck isn't so enjoyable to read, because he is too pathetic and the story makes me sad, if I want a pathetic anon i wouldn't be on /mlp/ i would be on /trash/
>>
>>30884824
Necromancer Anon, which I'm pretty sure has been done plenty elsewhere, but RGRE.
>Celestia needs to smite this evil.
>This exotic abomination.
>This wicked slut.
>This sexy force of darkness.
>But by the goddess, she can't bring herself to do it.
>Even as he twists the dearly departed of her little ponies into his slaves, she can't rain down solar fire like she has done to so many others of his ilk.
>He's... not doing anything really bad, is he?
>It's not like he's forming an undead army.
>They're just building him a castle and acting as servants.
>Can he really be blamed?
>With no mare to take care of him, he's been forced to this instead.
>She's sure, once she offers hm a place in her castle, and starts treating him right, he'll send all those shambling corpses back to their graves.
>Yes, surely.
>Now she just has to get Luna to stop trying to kill him.
>She luckily hasn't been too successful in her attacks yet.
>Her night magic is not suited for combating the dark arts like her day magic, after all.
>Once she explains her plan, Luna will surely agree.
>She explains.
>Luna accuses her of thinking with her clit.
>>
File: 1490864119416.png (1MB, 966x966px) Image search: [Google]
1490864119416.png
1MB, 966x966px
>>30884932
>Every chapter is named after a song on the album Room On Fire
>The album Room On Fire has eleven (11) songs
>>
>>30884711
Get that skat baby out of here!
>>30884963
>Skeptical at first, Anon eventually agrees to the proposition.
>Until she tells him he has to put the dead back where he found them.
>He tries to fight it, but she's adamant.
>He's tempted to rot her heart from the inside out while she's so close.
>But having the ear of a royal and access to the capital is quite the boon.
>He didn't even have to resort to mind control or promises or returning her lost loved ones.
"Fine, but can I at least keep Scruffy, I've... gotten attached."
>Celestia grimaces as you pet the pony corpse, it's name coming from the fact that the only hide left on its skeleton is a few patches on it's muzzle, resembling a macabre goatee.
>You give her puppy dog eyes, and scruffy does the same, tilting its head cutely (to you at least), until finally she sighs.
>"Fine, but he stays in the gardens. I don't want him dragging entrails through the castle."
>>
>>30884824
>There's two real options for a powerful Anon
Three. You could have Anon with professional level skills like Nof's Promise Land Anon. Also come the fuck on Nof just update already you lazy shit.
>>
>>30885013
>Nof
>writing
He ded yo
>>
>>30885013
Ah, yes, how could I forget the possibility of a /k/ Anon.
>>
File: Lemony_Gem.png (129KB, 1082x739px) Image search: [Google]
Lemony_Gem.png
129KB, 1082x739px
I will be dropping the next part of 'Room On Fire' in maybe a couple of hours
Thanks for all the feedback, guys
Really appreciate it
Here is the song, if you want to jam

https://youtu.be/jaZLt2ttLO0
>>
>>30883103
>Probably also put in a fancy box for display.
Just before dying, I'd tattoo a crude dickbutt on my forehead.
>>
>>30884963
This reminds me of some old stories where Anon was the equivalent of a succubus, with all the powers and drawbacks thereof. I can't recall if it was any good. Someone should do something like that.

Other ideas:
>Anon is super marely and attractive... To stallions. Stallions like Fluttershy and Rarity.
>This confuses Anon's dick, since all ponies look cute to him and he can't see too much difference between their genders, barring extremes like Big Mac.

>Vampire Anon (terrifying since he doesn't drink apples, but blood, yet alluring because vampires are sexy across dimensions)
>Fae lord Anon
>Druid Anon
>Cleric Anon
>Bard Anon
>Monk Anon
>Genie Anon
>>
>>30884793
I love it.
Fund this please!
>>
>>30881143
this is ENTIRELY wrong
holy shit is it so wrong
there's a far more accurate chart that shows that they are called LITTLE ponies for a reason

their penii would be a more average to slightly longer than average compared to a human

your autism is wildly off the chart and went into actual earth horse size, not PONY size
>>
>>30885013
>>30885085
It doesn't have to be /k/ skills.
There are probably tons of things ponies don't know that they could seriously benefit from.
My personal favorite is that ponies haven't figured out the Bayer process for refining aluminum, so to Equus, aluminum is the most valuable metal on the planet.
One guy with the metallurgical and chemical know-how could kick out aluminum at about 5-15 bits cost per kilo, versus approximately 5-15 million bits per kilo (depending on how strong the value of the bit is compared to USD).

And if the princesses keep the knowledge on how to do it a secret by never letting anyone else know (except anon) and producing only for their own country en mass, they can further cement themselves as a super power (as well as bolster the economy even further).
>>
File: Discord vs kommando.png (96KB, 630x666px) Image search: [Google]
Discord vs kommando.png
96KB, 630x666px
>>30885200
Nah fuck that.

/k/ Anon sounds better. Equestria will become a super power using mass produced Mosins, and everything is bomb.

CHEEKI BREEKI COMRADE.
>>
>>30885180
>their penii would be a more average to slightly longer than average compared to a human
This.
But I assume they'd be a few inches longer, but a few inches thinner in girth (due to pony penis dimensions), so longer but thinner.
>>
File: Princesses being Serios.jpg (216KB, 900x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Princesses being Serios.jpg
216KB, 900x1020px
>>30885180
Leave him alone, the flaws in his logic where already pointed out.

>>30881283
>>30881432
>>30881593
>>
>>30883611
wow, you're right
>>
I miss Amphetanon and his Dadanon story. I also miss PoppedAnon. Said he'd be around this past weekend but I'm assuming the propeller got him as well.
>>
File: Aircraft proppelpr.gif (58KB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
Aircraft proppelpr.gif
58KB, 224x168px
>>30885323
>>30885323
BEWARE
>>
File: Lemony Gem.png (112KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lemony Gem.png
112KB, 360x360px
>>30879275

[IV. 12:51]

---

{Anonymous}

>It's been two weeks since you brought Minuette to your room at the motel.
>For two weeks, she has avoided you.
>No matter how much you knock on her door, she won't answer.
>She hasn't been going to any of the bars on the Canterlot strip.
>You even wrote her a letter.
>Of course, no mail has come for you.
>You sit in The Lucky Cat, as usual.
>It was payday today, so you're indulging in a fine bit of cider.
>Friday is usually a day when the younger ponies go out to have fun.
>But your Fridays have been lonely.
>The magic of those nights spent with Minuette feel like they are fading.
>It feels like it's all coming to an end.
>Or more that, the end has no end.
>Part of you is still trying to cling to the thought of her desperately.
>Part of you is smarter than that, and knows it's a pipe dream.
>And part of you just wants to drink and drink, until the broken mattress in your motel room can become a thing of comfort once more.
>Looking up at the clock, you are surprised.
>It's just a bit past noon.
>When you came into the bar, you were pretty lost in thought.
>It's not too often you do some day-drinking.
>But it's not like you have work tomorrow.
>Or any other plans...
>Suddenly, a pony bumps into your table.
>You pull up your mug before your cider spills into your lap.
"Hey!"
>A young Earth Pony looks up at you.
>She's trying to balance a tray with several sodas on it in her mouth.
>"Fwowy!"
>She looks a little young to be in here.
>When her eyes come to a rest on your face, she outright drops the tray of drinks to the floor.
>"What are YOU?!"
>>
>>30885344

>Usually, ponies ask this with a look of fear or disgust on their face.
>But this pink mare seems to be... Curious?
>You set your drink down and give her a flat look.
"I'm a human. And I want to be left alone."
>The mare scans your face with her mouth open like a fish.
"Can you understand me?"
>Without warning, she turns and gallops away from your table.
>You stare after her, then look back at your drink.
>Even if they weren't always afraid, it was always the same story.
>'That weird human creature that sits at the back of the bar.'
>'So weird looking!'
>You grab the handle of your mug, but don't lift it.
>For a while now, you have been thinking of just leaving Canterlot.
>Going somewhere where there are no ponies.
>Would you fit in better with Griffons?
>What about Dragons?
>A bit of movement makes you look up.
>There is now a small unicorn sitting opposite you.
>Looks to be about the same age as that other pony.
>She has a yellow coat and a mane of two different shades of blue.
>Also, she is wearing a pink saddle and skirt.
>She is smiling at you without showing any teeth and her eyes are wide.
>Honestly, pretty creepy.
"Wrong table?"
>She shakes her head, her wide eyes never leaving you.
>You furrow your brow and take a large drink, then slam your mug down.
>She doesn't flinch.
"Wrong table. I don't have any bits. And no, I don't do tricks."
>The mare tilts her head and speaks finally.
>"What's a human?"
>>
>>30885346

>You blink at her.
>She's just sitting there with her head tilted and that wide, closed-lip smile.
>You take another drink and wipe your mouth.
"I'll tell you, if you tell me one thing."
>She simply blinks three times.
>You point a finger at her.
"How old are you?"
>The mare blinks three more times.
>"I'm twenty."
>Her muzzle scrunches.
>You smile and lean over the table, making her muzzle scrunch more.
"Just old enough to drink in Canterlot, huh? Wow."
>The unicorn now looks up and to the left, sweat beading on her brow.
>"Yeah... My birthday is um, January first."
"Of what year?"
>"E-Every year!"
"Humans eat ponies sometimes."
>The mare finally deflates and flushes, "Okay, I'm still in high school, b-but I'm a senior! Please don't tell anypony!"
>You sit back with a smug smile and take another drink.
"Don't worry. This place never cards. They cater to mares looking for stallions. Probably one of the only bars in this weird ass world that WANTS female clientele. You're the ones spending the most bits here."
>The mare sighs and smiles once again.
>"What's a human?"
>Didn't think she would be so determined.
"A human is a- well, we're sort of related to apes, I think? Like, we share a common ancestor. And we're mammals, like you."
>It never occurred to you how hard it would be to explain just what a human is before you came to Equestria.
>You still aren't good at this.
"We're omnivores and- wait, what are you doing?"
>The mare is writing everything you say down in a notebook she pulled out from somewhere.
>"I'm doing a report on exotic creatures of Equestria for school. I'm very interested in exotic creatures. Are you the only one of your species in Canterlot? Can you order me a cider? Where do humans come from? Do you really eat ponies?"
>>
>>30885348

"I don't buy drinks for underage girls."
>The mare just blinks and smiles.
"And especially when it's an underage mare I don't know."
>She reaches over with a hoof.
>"My name is Lemony Gem. I'm eighteen years old. A unicorn and I go to Canterlot High. My interests include: exotic creatures, dancing, playing piano, studying, gymnast-"
>You hold up a hand and her muzzle scrunches again.
"Okay, okay. But why would I buy you alcohol, Lemony Gem?"
>She closes her eyes and nods with a smile, "You can just call me Gem. Or Lemon. But I like Gem. And I have bits to pay for it, I just need you to buy it for me. Please, Mr. Human?"
>This girl talks way too much.
>High school girls are all the same.
>You really would prefer not to get kicked out of your favorite bar and possibly arrested.
"Didn't I tell you that they never card here?"
>She looks around and twiddles her hooves.
>"I'm nervous. My friends made me come here."
>With a groan, you flag down a server.
>The stallion comes over and looks straight at Gem.
>"Take your order?"
>You hold up your empty mug.
"A cider for me. And one for my friend here as well."
>The server stares at Gem.
>She does that stupid smile and scrunches her muzzle.
>Fuck.
>"Two ciders, coming right up."
>With that, the server hurries off.
>Lemony Gem lets out a gust of air, "Oh wow! Thanks, Mr. Human!"
>You grumble and push your mug to the edge of the table.
"My name is Anon."
>You don't like the way ponies say 'human'.
>It has almost become a sort of offensive slur in your time here.
>>
>>30885351

>After a couple minutes of Gem staring at you with the creepy smile, the server comes back with your drinks.
>He sets them down and leaves as quickly as he came.
>You pick up your mug and start drinking.
>Over your glass, you can see Lemony Gem pick up her own glass with both of her hooves.
>She tilts it back-
>And starts pouring the cider down her throat.
>You almost choke and set down your drink.
>The mare chugs her cider entirely in a matter of seconds.
>Once the glass is empty, she sets it down and wipes her mouth with a smile.
>"Ah! Isn't Canterlot cider-"
>She lets out a small burp and covers her mouth.
>"Really weak? Do you agree? Not that it tastes bad, but it's just weak alcohol-wise, right?"
>You stare at her.
>Who is this pony?
"Hey, listen..."
>The mare tilts her head and draws circles around her mug with a hoof.
"If you're just here to get me to buy you drinks, I'm gonna be honest. I won't."
>She reaches under the table and pulls out a wallet, "Oh! Here's the bits I owe you!"
>Four bits slide across the table.
>Followed by eight more.
>"I'm not here to mooch! I'm here for genuine educational purposes."
>You look up from the bits and back to her.
>She sits with her little notebook out again.
>"I told you, I'm really interested in exotic creatures. It's what I want to make a career out of. And I think I just found the most interesting exotic creature in Canterlot- no, maybe in all of Equestria!"
>You are a creature.
>"It's just a bonus that the same exotic creature can buy me the cider I like, heh heh..."
>You look down at your drink.
>High school girls are all the same.

---
>>
>>30885354

>After three mugs of cider, Lemony Gem has several pages of her notebook filled.
>She seems very focused on her writing.
>While she uses magic to write, she uses her hooves to lift her mug and drink.
>She seems like a bizarre mix of a nerd and an alcoholic.
>You watch her lick her lips and furrow her brow as she scribbles.
>"Okay, I got it. Now, what is the name of the human or humans that raise the sun and moon on Earth?"
>You chuckle and push another empty mug to the edge of the table.
"Well actually-"
>Suddenly, Lemony Gem jumps up from her seat, looking uncomfortable.
>"Excuse me, I have to drain the tank! Don't go anywhere!"
>She runs past you for the bathroom.
>What an odd pony.
>The server drops off another two mugs of cider.
>Looking up at the clock, you see that the time is now twelve fifty-one.
>Maybe you should just finish your drink quickly and leave before the high school pony gets back...
>Lifting your drink, you start to chug it.
>It has been nice actually talking to someone.
>Minuette was nice to talk to like this.
>When she was drunk.
>You start coughing and pull the drink away, hunching over and choking into your sleeve.
>A hoof pats you on the back.
>Looking down, you see Lemony Gem beside you.
>"I take it humans can't drink as much as us ponies, huh? Hahaha!"
>You wipe your mouth and she takes her seat again.
>"Down the hatch!"
>You watch as she drains her drink in two gulps and sets the empty glass down with a *pwah!*
"I think I'm gonna go."
>Gem ignores you and leans over the table, "Hey! My friends and I are having a party at my house tonight, you should come, Anon!"
>>
>>30885355

>A party with high schoolers?
"I don't think that would be wise."
>Gem tilts her head, "My friends think you're pretty cool. One of them was the one who bumped into your table, remember? She told me you were over here and that you looked really interesting and that you seemed to want to be left alone."
>You finish the last of your cider.
>It's heavy in your stomach.
"Your friend told you 'cause I told her. I really did want to be left alone."
>She doesn't seem to take the hint.
>"If you come to the party, I could probably finish my paper tonight. It would really help me out! Please?"
>She holds up her hooves in a begging manner and bats her eyes.
>There's also the fact that you can buy alcohol.
>Probably what she really wants.
>Looking down, you see the pile of bits she has slid over to you for every drink.
>There's even some extra.
>"My parents won't be home, so we're gonna play drinking games and use the pool. I also have a lot of snacks, and I even got some wine from Seaddle that's really expensive I think and-"
>You hold up a hand.
>Gem scrunches her muzzle.
>She looks desperate.
>Fine.
>If she wants booze, you will get booze.
>You lean back and try to look cool.
"Oh really, your folks are away now?"
>Damn, are you really trying to look cool in front of a high schooler?
>Lemony Gem nods, her eyes wide.
>You lean back over and lower your voice.
"Or... We could go and get 40's. Fuck goin' to that party."

---
>>
>>30885357

>You feel empty inside.
>And loaded.
>It doesn't even matter anymore.
>None of this matters.
>It doesn't matter that you are in a cider store, buying bottles of cider for you and an underage mare.
>It doesn't matter that you are going to drink alone with this underage mare.
>You have known that you are a scumbag for a long time.
>And with the way your life has gone in Canterlot-
>The way your whole life has gone-
>None of this really matters.
>It's a sort of comforting thing to tell yourself as you look through the drink coolers.
>Lemony Gem trots along behind you.
>"Anon, what's a 40?"
>You open a door to a cooler and pull out a large bottle of cider.
"A big bottle of booze. They come in forty ounce bottles back where I'm from, so we call them 40's."
>Lemony Gem offers up her wallet, "I'll pay for the 40's, Anon!"
>You stare at her wallet, then shake your head.
"I got it. Go wait outside while I buy these. They might card you."
>She tucks her wallet away, "Okay! I'll be right outside!"
>With that, she turns and gallops out of the store.
>As you watch the door swing closed, you make a decision.
>You will go to that party with the high schoolers.
>Taking six large bottles of cider to the counter, you set them down and start digging out the bits Gem gave you.
>You have to go to the party.
>"That will be thirteen bits, please."
>There is no way you can be alone with this mare.
>It wouldn't be right, right now.
>Looking outside, you can see Lemony Gem through the window.
>She waves at you excitedly.
>You don't trust yourself enough.

---
>>
>>30885359

{Minuette}

>It's been a rough day.
>Work has been horrid this week.
>And you almost lost your job today.
>What a nightmare...
>So much so, you need a drink.
>Now.
>You don't even care if you see him.
>In fact, for some reason, you WANT to go the The Lucky Cat.
>It's sad to say, but you want to see Anon.
>Out of sheer frustration.
>If he tries to talk to you, you think you are going to let him really have it this time.
>Does that make you a horrible pony?
>Probably...
>But either way, you need a drink.
>As you walk down the sidewalk, you notice a young mare bouncing up and down on her hooves in front of Mr. Cider's.
>She looks nervous.
>She looks like a high schooler.
>You remember doing the same thing in your younger days.
>Waiting outside as an older mare went in and bought you some-
>You freeze in your tracks as Anon walks out of the cider store with a large paper bag under one of his arms.
>>
File: Minuette a mad.png (102KB, 777x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Minuette a mad.png
102KB, 777x1089px
>>30885360

>He stops and talks to the bouncy mare.
>You can't hear what they are saying, but he shows her the inside of the bag and she seems happy.
>Then the two start walking toward you.
>What is he doing with that young girl?
>A sudden anger boils up in your chest.
>What is he doing with that young girl?!
>As they approach, still talking to each other, you open your mouth to shout.
>But the two walk right past you.
>Anon doesn't even look up.
>He doesn't even notice you.
>You stand planted with your mouth open, like an idiot.
>A million thoughts are going through your head.
>Why don't you turn around and stop them?
>Why is Anon with that young mare?
>Why is Anon buying a young mare cider?
>Why did Anon look so happy?
>Without turning around, you close your mouth and glare at the ground.
>It's not your problem.
>Anon is no longer your problem.
"No longer my..."
>You shake your head, feeling tears of frustration in your eyes.
"I need a drink!"
>Still glaring at the ground, you stomp all the way to The Lucky Cat.

---
>>
>>30885360
Post faster, faggot.
>>
>>30885363
For every time I refresh and there is no green I shall kill a pony
>>
>>30885368
I have murdered at least all of ponyville please someone stop me
>>
>>30885363
Lel no gold pass
>>
>>30879257
>break because- I think I love you, Minuette."
Where is this shit even coming from? Like what the fuck?
>>
>>30885362
Hey, That's pretty good.
>>
>>30885453
She took his virginity. And I think he's drunk.
>>
File: mom-picture.png.jpg (18KB, 401x542px) Image search: [Google]
mom-picture.png.jpg
18KB, 401x542px
I think it would be interesting if there was an Anon who behaved like Mom from Futurama. The perfect gentle stallion, only to turn into a gigantic bastard when the public and cameras aren't on him. He also runs one of Equestria's largest corporations.
>>
File: 90ee2olg103pr1.jpg (43KB, 624x370px) Image search: [Google]
90ee2olg103pr1.jpg
43KB, 624x370px
>>30885154
>Genie Anon
I already love it
>>
>>30885488
Maybe he's with Applejack. He has essentially taken over operations at SAA because ponies are actually stupid with their money.
In private, Anon is a huge dick to Applejack. And she's a cunt to him. Because that's what turns them on. In public, they seem like the perfect ideal couple, always seeming happy and nice. Applejack's friends found out.
>"Girls, AJ is in an abusive relationship!"
>"Yeah right, Twilight. Applejack would never let a stallion buck her around."
>>
>>30884636
I mean, she *did* just kidnap him - and give her a break! She's never had a living captive before, so yanno. She's learning all the rules an- and SHUTUP. IT'S NOT A DOLLHOUSE. IT'S ART.
>>
>>30885362
>party with the high schoolers.
>she didn't fear anon the alien (and ugly)
Don't tell me... they have internet?
>>
>>30885362
For a moment I really thought it was pinkie and fluttershy
>>
>>30885453
Welcome to drunk virgins
>>
File: Lulu Lemony Gem.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Lulu Lemony Gem.png
34KB, 250x250px
>>30885362

[V. You Talk Way Too Much]

---

>Lemony Gem has a pretty big house.
>Well, her parents do.
>For some reason, you thought this was going to be a huge party.
>Like one of those massive parties teens throw in the movies.
>Turns out it's just you, Lemony Gem and five of her friends.
>Three mares, a stallion and even a dragon.
>Apparently they all go to school with Lemony Gem.
>One of the mares is going out with the stallion it seems.
>And another is very obviously interested in the dragon teen.
>They also have a large cooler with plenty of cider.
>You stand looking at it with your paper bag holding six bottles.
>Maybe Gem didn't just want you for cider?
>She walks up behind you and points at the cooler.
>"That stuff's no good. But it's what my friends usually get."
>She takes the bag out of your hand with magic and takes out two bottles, giving one to you.
>"I'll hide the good stuff. Just for us."
>She walks back inside to the kitchen.
>The back yard is mostly taken up by a pool.
>It's night now and the only light comes from several tiki torches and the eerie light from within the pool.
>Gem's friends are all sitting in chairs behind you.
>You turn back around and find them all staring.
>Why did you come here?
>The dragon looks confused, "Hey dude, what are you again?"
>You open your bottle of cider and put a hand in your pocket.
"Human."
>The others all nod as if that explains everything.
>"Cool. Real cool."
>Taking a drink, you go and sit in an empty chair.
>To your relief, Lemony Gem comes back outside with her cider.
>She sits next to you and smiles.
>"Hey, Gem!" One of the mares with a whiny voice says, "Are we gonna like, play a game or something?"
>>
>>30885962

>Gem waves a hoof and pulls out her notebook and a quill from under her saddle.
>"You guys can play. I have to finish this paper."
>Her friends all either grumble or roll their eyes.
>Except for the dragon.
>"Not cool. Really not cool, dude."
>You're going to call this dragon Puff.
>Puff The Magic Dragon.
>His eyes are even red.
>Gem turns to you and prepares to write.
>"Okay, Anon. What is your favorite kind of meat to eat?"
>At this, her friends now seem interested.
>You take a drink and rub your chin.
"Turkey? Or maybe deer. My uncle used to hunt. Yeah, fresh venison is probably the best."
>Gem's friends all seem shocked by this.
>"You EAT deer?!" The whiny mare screeches.
>Puff leans forward in his seat, his red eyes wide.
>"That's tight. Very tight."
>Tight?
>What the hell does that even mean?
>Fucking high schoolers.
>You chuckle and shrug.
"Humans eat a lot of animals. Cows, chicken, deer, bear, turkey, fish, pig-"
>The stallion interrupts you, "Do you eat ponies?"
>Lemony Gem seems a bit frustrated and waves him off, "I already asked that. Humans don't eat ponies for the most part. Okay, Anon, how do humans hunt? Do they hunt in groups? Do they use weapons?"
>She talks so much.
>But her genuine curiosity is refreshing.
>Actually, all of her friends seem interested.
>For once, you are not being looked at with disgust.
>Well, that stallion that looks like Beiber might be disgusted.
"One at a time, please."

---
>>
>>30885966

>Lemony Gem finished her paper.
>It took you through three of the ciders you brought.
>You are now forced to drink the light cider her friends brought.
>Gem and her friends now know more about you than any other being in Canterlot has bothered to learn about you in a year.
>After your second bottle, you stopped really feeling weird about drinking with high schoolers.
>Now they are playing a drinking game.
>You kindly opted out.
>They seem to be having fun.
>Lemony Gem sure has been in the bathroom for a long time...
>What time is it?
>Now you are aware that you are drunk.
>Suddenly, you see Lemony Gem.
>She's standing on the diving board on the other side of the pool.
>You call out to her.
"Hey, isn't it a bit cold to swim?"
>Her friends all look over to her.
>She shakes her head and starts bouncing with a big smile on her face.
>"Canon ball!"
>She jumps up and folds herself into the ball.
>Her body hits the water, not really making much of a splash.
>After a moment, she surfaces and shakes her mane out of her eyes.
>"Come on, Anon."
>She doggy paddles around and grins at you.
>"I know humans can swim. Or did you never learn?"
>Puff stands up and pounds on his chest, letting out a jet of flame.
>He runs to the pool yelling, then jumps into the air with his wings out.
>"YOLOOOOOOOO!"
>The dragon does a painful belly-flop against the water near Gem.
>These kids are all drunk.
>>
>>30885967

>All of Gem's friends jump into the pool after her.
>All except for the stallion.
>Until his marefriend drags him in screaming.
>Gem swims to the edge of the pool in front of you and rests her chin on the concrete.
>"Now you gotta get in. Everypony's doing it."
>Puff is floating on his back, looking to be at peace with the world.
>"It's like, so chill, dude."
"I don't know. I'm pretty drunk. Probably not a good idea."
>The mare that looks a bit emo flails her legs, "We're all pretty drunk, Anon! Come on!"
>Exactly why it's probably not a good idea.
>Suddenly, you feel like 'dad'.
>Then you take a drink and the feeling passes.
"Fine."
>You set your bottle down and peel your shirt over your head.
>Gem and her friends cheer and splash around.
>You kick off your shoes and peel your socks off.
>Not really wanting to take off anymore clothing, you step into the pool with your pants still on.
>Gem seems disappointed that you didn't jump in.
>She swims over with a coy smile.
>"Too cold for you?"
>You gingerly walk forward a bit, until the water is up to your waist.
"I just need to get used to it. You have fur, I don't."
>Lemony Gem's horn lights up and you feel magic wrap around your hand.
>"You just have to go for it!"
"Wait!"
>Unable to resist, you are pulled fully into the water.
>You take a quick breath, and then you are under.
>Opening your eyes, you can faintly make out Gem's face near yours, smiling.
>Panicking, you resurface as quickly as you can.
>Once standing again, you wipe your face and take a deep breath.
>The world is spinning.
>It feels like you're going to black out.
>Like all the blood has drained from your head.
>"Anon, are you okay?"
>Stumbling back, your hand clumsily grasps the edge of the pool.
>You're going to puke.

---
>>
>>30885971

>Lemony Gem rubs your back as you puke into the toilet.
>Your hands grip the porcelain and your neck strains as you throw up a good amount of cider.
>"I'm so sorry, Anon... I feel so bad..."
>She won't stop apologizing.
>Looking up, you make sure the door to the bathroom is closed.
>You don't really want a crowd watching you throw up.
"You talk..."
>You spit into the toilet, your vision spinning.
>This is the most drunk you have been in a long while.
>"What?"
>You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand as you sway and smile at the water below.
"You talk way too much..."
>Lemony Gem laughs and gives your shoulder a shove.
>"Are you feeling better now?"
>You flush the toilet and sit back on top of your folded legs.
"Yeah. I just stood up too fast, I guess."
>She starts digging through one of the drawers below the sink.
>"Oh, a head rush. I've done that before. Here, take some of this."
>She holds out a green bottle to you.
"Wasthis?"
>Can't focus too good...
>"It's mouth wash."
>You grin at the bottle and unscrew the top.
"My breath smell that bad?"
>Taking a swig from the bottle, you swish it around your mouth, then spit into the toilet again.
"There. Minty fre-"
>Hooves slide onto your shoulders.
>Your words are cut short by the sudden presence of lips over yours.
>In your swimming vision, you see Lemon Gem inches from you with her eyes closed.
>>
>>30885975

>You grab Lemony Gem's front legs.
>She tastes like cider.
>It brings back memories.
>'I'm not your friend. I never was.'
>Minuette's voice is clear as day.
>You push Gem away and cough, putting a hand over your mouth.
>The young mare falls back onto her butt, looking as shocked as you feel.
>"Sorry-"
>You turn and throw up again into the toilet.
>It burns.
>A long trail of saliva drips down to the water.
>Wiping it away, you look over through teary eyes.
>Your head is throbbing.
>Lemony Gem looks hurt, holding her front legs to her body.
"G-Give me some time... I just need a little time..."
>You spit again and flush the toilet.
>Sitting back onto your legs again, you pinch the bridge of your nose and suck air through your teeth.
>"Are you disgusted by ponies?"
>Looking over, you see Gem staring at the floor.
>"Are you disgusted by... Me?"
>What?
>You look at the toilet, then back up at her.
"You don't think I threw up because of you, do you?"
>She wraps her legs around herself and flushes with embarrassment.
>"I'm sorry..."

---
>>
>>30885978

>You sit on the front steps of Lemony Gem's house.
>Out back, you can still hear her friends in the pool.
>Gem sits beside you, staring at the ground.
>She got you a large glass of water.
>With all of that cider out of your stomach, you feel a lot more sober.
"Thanks."
>You hold up the glass of water.
"For the water. And for taking care of me."
>"Of course."
>You can feel her staring at you.
"Sorry."
>"For what?"
>You take a drink and slump your shoulders.
"For being so uncool. Really uncool."
>Gem giggles, "My friends think you're pretty cool, Anon."
>You feel her hoof slide into your hand.
>"I think you're pretty cool too. F-For an exotic creature."
>You close your eyes and sigh.
"Gem."
>She tilts her head and squeezes your hand, "Yeah?"
>Letting go of her, you set the glass of water down on the steps and stand up.
"I think I should go home."
>She looks up at you.
>Her eyes scan your face.
>It's hard to tell what she is thinking.
>"Wanna hang out again some time?"
>You look away from her eyes and put your hands in your pockets.
"I don't know if that's a good idea..."
>>
>>30885982

>Lemony Gem stands up.
>Her voice cracks, "You're not- You're not supposed to say that!"
>You almost flinch.
>Behind her red cheeks, you can see that she's still drunk.
>You really can't make good decisions.
>It won't stop.
>"You- y-you taught me too much!"
>She lunges forward and wraps her legs around yours.
>You hold up your arms for balance and look down in shock.
>The young mare sniffles into your damp pants.
>"I'm sorry I kissed you! It's my fault. I'm sorry, I'm drunk... I just- I dunno, I like you! A lot!"
>You awkwardly reach down and pat her head.
>"Now that I know so much about you, I like you so much... I'm sorry I made things weird! I'm so stupid when I'm drunk! Now I'm crying like a little colt and I just did the first thing that came to mind and I-"
"Shhhh..."
>You pat her head.
>She has her face buried deep into your thigh.
>"Is this... Is this how it ends?"
>Plucking her legs from around you, you kneel down to her level.
>Her eyes are red and she sniffles, wiping her eye.
"Gem, you're a pretty great pony."
>You reach forward and give her mane a tussle.
"But... You talk way too much."
>>
>>30885990

>She laughs and snorts a bit, trying not to choke on her tears.
"I like you too. But things, well, things are complicated right now."
>Her eyes scan your face again.
>"You have nice eyes..."
"Now I know you're drunk."
>She laughs and pushes on your shoulder.
>"Are you really going home?"
>You stand with a groan and pick up your balled up shirt from the steps.
"Yeah. I really should."
>She tilts her head and grins.
>"Can I at least walk you there?"
>You give her a flat look.
"You think I'm going to let a high school girl walk home alone on a Friday night?"
>Her horn lights up, "I'm the one with magic. You think I'm gonna let a stallion walk home alone on a Friday night?"
>A smile comes to your face.
"What about your friends?"
>She looks back at her house.
>"They'll be fine. Puff is a lifeguard."
>Oh damn, his name really is Puff...
"Alright, let's go. You convinced me."

---
>>
>>30885992
>Stamina human sex time
>>
>>30885996
Anon is a four pump champ. Mares feel shame when he's done so fast.
>"Did he just want to get it done with?"
>>
>>30886047
>Anon is a four pump champ
>Anon is a korean
>>
>>30886047
>four pump
that's actually pretty average for horses
>>
>>30886077
This how Anon can even compete!
>>
>>30885992
This is a good direction for the story to go in.

Now I wonder why Gem likes Anon and how she can see past his ugliness.

Given the age gap, the way she grows up may strain their burgeoning relationship beyond its breaking point
>>
>>30885500
Also if Anon gets his hands on AJ's hat, he'll make a Woody impression at Apple's expense.
>>
File: Wood.jpg (9KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
Wood.jpg
9KB, 300x199px
>>30886211
>>
File: julian.jpg (25KB, 633x333px) Image search: [Google]
julian.jpg
25KB, 633x333px
>>30885990
Keep it up
>Literally imagining anon as Julian
>>
>>30883536
You are a good man, anon.
>>
File: nooope.jpg (15KB, 172x186px) Image search: [Google]
nooope.jpg
15KB, 172x186px
>>30886258
>mfw I flashback to when I was a baby and would get and erection and my mother would flick it and say "WOODYWOODYWOODYWOODY"
>>
>>30886339
https://youtu.be/VsJc2ZhbXIg
>>
File: IMG_3155.png (344KB, 635x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3155.png
344KB, 635x435px
>>30886339
What the fuck anon I was drinking milk
>>
File: 10hu4d4.gif (324KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
10hu4d4.gif
324KB, 500x200px
>>30886339
my nanny called it a billy
>>
>>30885992
>>Oh damn, his name really is Puff...
>>
File: Homeless Dazzlings.jpg (202KB, 1100x918px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless Dazzlings.jpg
202KB, 1100x918px
>>30882759

>Anon is the sirens' older brother who got banished with them by Star Swirl.
>Generally doesn't do evil shit anymore, but looks out for his sisters.
>Meanwhile the Dazzlings are hyper protective of him, even though his magic is just as strong as theirs, allowing him to sing his way out of most situations.
>Anon manages to convince them to let him wander around by himself for a few years.
>One day he gets a call from a frantic Adagio telling him they've lost their powers.
>Anon is annoyed they tried fucking with stuff they shouldn't have AGAIN, but they're still family.
>There's still a chance he can restore their powers if he can collect the shards of their gems.
>The problem with that is that the girls got chased out of Canterlot High before they could grab any, and the Rainbooms have them now.
>Anon has to seduce the Rainbooms in order to get close enough to steal back the gem shards, and maybe get some petty revenge while he's doing it.
>>
File: 1492545693351.jpg (25KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1492545693351.jpg
25KB, 307x352px
>>30886339
wait, what the fuck did I just read?
>>
File: 1461344806938.jpg (93KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1461344806938.jpg
93KB, 576x384px
>>30886339
>>
File: Celestia_.png (142KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_.png
142KB, 894x894px
>Be princess Celestia
>"As we sat there listening to the carolers, I wanted to tell Incognito that it was over now and that everything would be okay. But that was a lie, plus I couldn't speak anyway"
>His eyes start to tear up
>"I wish there was some way to go back and undo the past. But there wasn't. There was nothing we could do. So I just stayed silent and tried to telepathically communicate how sorry I was about what happened"
>His eye slowly rise to meet your gaze
>"And I thought of all the grief and suffering and fucked up stuff in the world, and it made me want to escape. I wished with all my heart we could just leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically... disappear'
>Anon just told you how he and his friend were sexually abused when he was young
>You would feel very sorry for him
>Except that it isn't a thing in this world
>Any pony of any age can engage in intercourse with whomever they desire, within reason and consent of course
>And young colts are your favorite , in fact, that was what attracted you to Anon in the first place, you thought he was still in that age for his species
>You thought that you would play him with your honeyed words then go down on him like all your mates in the last thousand years
>But now, for the first time since you banished your sister, you don't know what to do
>>
File: 1460523546399.jpg (31KB, 421x528px) Image search: [Google]
1460523546399.jpg
31KB, 421x528px
>>30886339
>>
File: 1466553717415.jpg (12KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1466553717415.jpg
12KB, 313x334px
>>30886339
>mfw

>>30886452
>mfw
>>
>>30886452
>mfw i flashback to when i was a teenage stamp collector and find this one girl, this one fantastic girl. i woo her - and i win her
>i make all these crazy good memories together
>but then
>she has gone
>>
>>30886452
>isn't a thing in this world
>within reason and consent of course

But what if someone doesn't abide by reason and consent?

Also Celly should keep going.
>>
File: 1495309146987.png (3MB, 3935x4567px) Image search: [Google]
1495309146987.png
3MB, 3935x4567px
>>30886452
>>
File: 1458328722601.png (125KB, 410x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458328722601.png
125KB, 410x356px
>>30886339
>>
>>30878837
...Fuuuuuuuu-I'll give it ashot don't expect much...
>The first thing that catches your attention is the princess of course.
>She was very tall.
>Now you weren't short by any means, after all you at the age of eight was a strapping lad of four foot and a third, which you had to remind your fa-
>Your breath hitches as that jagged wound flares in the memory of your father.
>He's been gone for all of a day and you miss him.
>"-ope that the future will be brighter than this dark day."
>Oh twiddle sticks you've blanked out!
>Adopting the stern visage that your father would often use in court you slowly nod.
"Greetings to you Godmother, I hope the trip was not any trouble?"

>Watching as this young colt tries to look regal is adorable, yet the sorrow in his eyes breaks your heart.
>Inclining your head in respect to a fellow ruler you reply keeping your tone pleasent.
"No more than usual your grace, I am sorry for your father, he was a good man, a good king."
>There's a sniffle from the king before he takes a deep breath and gravely nods.
>Hnnng, your heart!
>The poor colt looks so sad, it takes all you have not to damn protocole and wrap him up in a hug.
>"Accomadations will have been made for you prior to your arrival Godmother if you wish to retire and recover from your long trip?" The child king asks waving a small chubby hand where a maid steps forward, "Isabella will guide you there if you wish."
>Aw, such a gentlecolt, still you can already see the vipers starting to gather around your charge, their beady eyes narrowed at your every movement.
>Definitly will need to nip that in the bud, for now.
"If it's all the same to you your grace, I would prefer to aide you in the day before retiring."
>>
>>30886588
>King Anonymous looks over to his advisors, one of them a stallion wearing a small amount of facial hair in a point whispers something to the king.
>"We will have petitions to hear from the court, are you sure you wish to bore yourself with this Godmother?"
>Trying to scare me off then you little weasel, I think not!
"Neigh your grace, I've often had to listen to my own little ponies ask for petitions myself, I'm well used to this."
>The king slowly nods and then waves the maid away, "Bring up a chai- do you use a chair godmother? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't..."
>Aw, there's the curious child that his father wrote of with a laugh you merely shake your head.
"No your grace, I often use a cushion to sit upon. We do have chairs in my land, but they are not often used, we prefer cushions or divans more than hard back chairs."
>"Very well, bring my Godmother a large cushion to rest upon beside me."
>There are a few whispers from the court about the positioning you had taken, however you merely keep a pleasent smile on your face.
>Yeah suck on that you ninnies, Anonymous is a good colt.
>Settling in upon your seat you spare a glance at Anonymous who turns to you with apprehension, you merely smile in encouragement.
>A new fire lites in Anonymous' eyes then before he lifts up the large pole beside him and slams it into the ground.
>"Court is in session! Bring in the first petitioner."
>>
File: ....jpg (60KB, 599x557px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
60KB, 599x557px
>>30886367
>>30886392
>>30886409
>>30886424
>>30886439
>>30886455
>>30886481
>>30886547
Come on, what's wrong with you guys? It's normal. My mother does that when I want to pee.
>>
>>30886591
I'm liking it
>>
>>30886516
Then you'd be a rapist
>>
File: 1501604476401.png (2MB, 1587x2245px) Image search: [Google]
1501604476401.png
2MB, 1587x2245px
>>30886452
>>
>>30886687
So such a thing can exist in that world even if they're way more lenient there.
>>
>this thread
this is getting creepy.
>>
>>30878837
>>30886591
Don't blue ball me now. I want more.

>inb4 a chain of writefags pick up where the other left off
>>
File: 20170906_140036-1.jpg (771KB, 2467x2027px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_140036-1.jpg
771KB, 2467x2027px
>>30885017
Yeah well fuck you my guy. I'll be productive just to spite you.
>>
>>30886702
I guess pedophilia just doesn't exist there and liking the young is just a fetish

Rape is still a heinous crime
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 295x284px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 295x284px
>>30886738
No fuck you. I'm working on a story about Human Pet on /trash/ already.
>>
>>30886738
>Productive spite
Literally that most dangerous kind of spite.
>>
File: 149.png (117KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
149.png
117KB, 600x572px
>>30886757
>Human pet trash
I ain't gonna name drop but I hope the hurricane fucks you up. If you're possibly the other one then you're a fucking leaf and I really can't wish worse upon you.

But no really give me a day or two for an update. Thank LaP for bugging every day.
>>
>>30885992
I like the direction this is going.

Do you have this in a pastebin? Would be a shame for it to disappear into the ether after your done.
>>
>>30886738
>This is approximately 18 posts
>Just 18
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
low-tier writefriend
>>
File: Untitled 1.png (43KB, 513x303px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.png
43KB, 513x303px
>>30886807
>I hope the hurricane fucks you up.
>you're a fucking leaf
Yer a witty lil' cunt, I'll give ye that
>Thank LaP for bugging every day.
Thank to him, I swear to fuck molly, you are a lazy fucking bastard. Do you know how hard I have to write 2 boards as the same time?
>>
File: 15011978077.png (289KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
15011978077.png
289KB, 362x362px
>Watching people being destroyed in the internet is my fetish
>>
File: hol up.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hol up.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>30886422
That's pretty good
>>
>>30886422
I like the idea but they have been there for quite some time right. Like thousands of years right? What if anon initially was like his sisters but his methods for obtaining power were more clandestine. Over the many years he has played a shadow game against Luna and celestia as he has vied for power. Present day he might have mellowed out a bit but he still holds considerable power and resources.
>>
>>30886452
Why did I read this in Morgan Freeman's voice?
>>
>>30886956
>Over the many years he has played a shadow game against Luna and celestia as he has vied for power.

You're talking about the pony versions of Celestia and Luna right?

Because the EqG versions are just normal high school principals.
>>
File: 1445904126895.jpg (341KB, 2430x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1445904126895.jpg
341KB, 2430x1700px
>>30886752
>There is no age of consent in Equestria. It goes strictly off of cutie mark status.
>Cutie mark = adult in the eyes of the law.
>It's not uncommon for a young colt or filly with a fresh mark to be set up with a trusted adult so their first time is safe and controlled, but still special.
>Even the most fickle of stallions don't often refuse since it's for the well-being of children.
>Of course, no one told you any that. Not until Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity show up on your door with their wide eyed and red faced sisters in tow.
>You just had to be friends with the elements...
>>
>>30886738
HAHA ONLY 6K WORDS

YOU ARE LIKE BABBY
>>
>>30887046
>Because the EqG versions are just normal high school principals.

That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>30887068

Well unless a new EqG short shows they aren't who they appear to be on the surface, it's best to assume they are normal people.
>>
>>30887047
>First time with a human likely with stamina rule in effect.
That's pretty cruel desu. That's how they'll judge sex forever after that.
>>
>>30887132
>They can never find another male to satisfy them
>eventually, they just decide to herd with anon
>word gets out
>anons herd is now full of fillies that just got their cutie mark
>>
>>30887046
I was thinking it was a bit more of a cover. Who would look for their rivals in a high school.
>>
>>30887046
I was thinking it was a cover. Who would look in a high school for your big time rival?
>>
>>30887047
>>There is no age of consent in Equestria. It goes strictly off of cutie mark status.
>>Cutie mark = adult in the eyes of the law.

>Anon has no cutie mark
>Despite being an adult by human standards, ponies think he's still a kid, a teenager at best.
>Anon is jailbait
>Just like Spike.
>>
>>30887140
>fillies that just got their cutie mark
>fillies
>got their cutie mark
does not compute. if they have their cutie marks, they're not fillies anymore.
>>
>>30887159
Spike goes of dragon rules, which is based on hoard size. Anon falls under the closest thing, being minotaurs, so the length of his horns determine his adulthood.
>>
>>30882047
Is it bad that my first glance at this picture and the toaster's expression made me think the guy was fucking it?
>>
>>30887169
>Anon has no horns
>is considered a newborn despite being 2X years old
>>
>>30887169
Anon is a human, so he will follow human rules.
Don't contrive a shitty idea any further, thanks.
>>
>>30887183
No, Wright green of anon fucking household objects in front of ponys
>>
>>30887195
And Twilight has to sign for him every time ^:)
>>
>>30887192
Anon is the eternal shota
>>
>>30887238
>Anon lives with Twilight, because she's taken it upon herself to investigate whether he's mature enough to be classified as an Adult.
>Better not be a shitposter Anon, or you'll get stuck as jailbait for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>30887241
> Anon is the weebaboo-pony equivalent of that vampire-loli-that-I-swear-Mr-Judge-she-is-legal-she-is-3000yo-in-the-story
>>
File: tumblr_ovplz6SIqB1vtwln5o2_1280.png (738KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovplz6SIqB1vtwln5o2_1280.png
738KB, 1280x720px
The advantage of having a large wife is that you wouldn't need to buy a bed ever, because she's large enough to become the bed. Although it's housing and the food bill that becomes a problem.

It'd be fun to have Anon & Sphinx move into Ponyville story.
>>
File: chlen4.gif (99KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
chlen4.gif
99KB, 512x512px
>>30885992
I'm almost embarrassed at how interested I am.
>>
>>30885992
Trying to figure what is going on here, so is Anon's supposed hideous actually because ponies are xenophobic? Something this group of young ponies don't have a problem with?
>>
>>30886699
>the hips on the redhead
Ok that's just a dwarf trying to tease the godhorse.
>>
>>30887386
You think that's bad, look at the boy's shirt.
>>
File: that's my fetish.png (122KB, 800x829px) Image search: [Google]
that's my fetish.png
122KB, 800x829px
>>30886757
> Human Pet

L-link?
>>
>>30885992
Really wanting to see where this goes. I am however going to take a wild bet and guess that upon arriving at Anon's little flat that there will be an extremely drunk Minuette waiting.
>>
>>30886452
>>30887011
*psssst*
because it's from a movie
>>
>>30886339
Why the hell is a baby getting a erection in the first place?
Why do you remember getting a baby erection?
Why is your mother flicking your WOODYWOODY every time you have a baby erection?

None of this shit adds up.
>>
File: top smug.png (220KB, 272x388px) Image search: [Google]
top smug.png
220KB, 272x388px
>>30887311
Just like in Fluttershy's doujin.
>>
>>30887458
>Why the hell is a baby getting a erection in the first place?

Erections just happen. No reason required. I t happens in the womb sometimes, before you're even born.

The rest of it is weird, but it's not physiologically bizarre.

Why am I talking about this, what am I doing with my life...
>>
>>30887475
Are you saying there is a possibility I had an erection inside the womb?
>>
>>30887340
anon isn't universally hideous, just appeals or not to different ponies
>>
>>30885348
>"A human is a- well, we're sort of related to apes, I think? Like, we share a common ancestor. And we're mammals, like you."
FALSE

WE ARE NOT A MERE STEP ABOVE APES, A COMMON ANIMAL.
WE ARE A STEP BELOW THE ANGELS THEMSELVES.
>>
>>30887514
easy there, empy.
>>
>>30885992
where is the pastebin? am i going to have to post it on that site myself?
>>
>>30885962
shes cute
>>
>>30887318
>Trick the Sphinx into a wild romp with a pride play, insisting her sexual prowess had declined with age.
>Once she realizes she's been had, she threatens to kill you where you stand, male or not.
>Tell her you'll not fight it, if she can solve a riddle you have for her. You'll even give her a whole month to figure it out.
>Ha! Easy!
>Give her this:
"Two join and so forms a third,
A joyous occasion say all who heard,
The third grows with one, but none will ever be the same,
You may know what I am, but what is my name?"
>For the first time in ages, the Sphinx is stumped. Obviously the "what" is a child, but the name?
>She sits for the entire month, trying to think it over to no avail.
>On day 31 she finally gives up in humiliation.
>"Fine..." She grounds out. "I submit. What is the answer?"
>You just point to the small lump in her middle.
"That name is whatever you want it to be. You're the mother after all."
>She looks at you dryly before a paw squishes you into her side.
>"You'll be an adequate mate I suppose..." She grumbles, but you can still see the pink on her cheeks.
>And that's how you tricked your wife into marrying you.
>>
>>30887514
Both statements are true, angels are barely two steps above apes.
>>
>>30887578
lol This is a good one!
>>
>>30887578
I love happy endings.
>>
>>30886588
>protocole
Protocol
>>
>>30886422

>Anon has to hide his necklace while on campus because the Rainbooms and the other students would recognize it, so no magic
>Thus he is forced to do this the old-fashioned way, using his masculine wiles.
>It's not very hard. The Rainbooms are hormonal teenage girls in a world where it's hard to get male attention.
>All execept for Sunset, the adult unicorn mare in the body of a teenage girl.
>She's also very obviously the leader.
>If anyone would know where the gem shards are it's her.
>Sunset is confused, but definitely not unhappy when the cute new male transfer student seemingly has a crush on her.
>With her friends encouraging her she asks him on a date, and he says yes.
>Will Anon successfully retrieve the shards of his sisters' necklaces and break Sunset's heart in the process?
>Or will his true nature be revealed before his plan is complete, which would certainly get the Rainbooms to blast him with their harmony magic?
>>
File: 1485887437231.png (1MB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485887437231.png
1MB, 1000x1600px
>>30887636
AN ANGEL CAN LAY WASTE TO ENTIRE CITIES YOU FOOL

DO NOT IMPLY AS THOUGH THE ANGELS ARE MERE BEASTS
>>
>>30887721
stop fucking RP-ing at us you sexless turd.
>>
>>30887730
>RP
I do not think you know what that means.
>>
File: 1504708854380.jpg (761KB, 1024x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1504708854380.jpg
761KB, 1024x1043px
>>30887578
I suddenly want thing.
>>
>>30887730
BEGONE YOU FOUL CREATURE OF THE NETHERS DEPTHS
>>
>>30887318
why would anon leave ponyville in the first place, and what reason would he have to return with his giant wife? this has potential for a green, but i can't think of a reason he'd come back with her, or leave to find her.
>>
>>30887892
Anon is big. Like the poners are cat sized kinda big. Feelings out of place and awkward, Anon leaves. In his travels, he meets Sphinx, who is both a unique creature like him and closer to his size. Something something love story. They move back to Ponyville on the edge of Everfree for easy game and a private home.
>>
>>30887924
Most of the pones only see Anon has a friend or a quick lay.
>>
>>30887721
So can a nuclear weapons, various diseases, high housing prices and the economy. Look at Detroit for the last one.
>>
>>30881063
>mares are realistically repulsed by Anon

Why is that realistic? They live in a world where numerous sapient races live close by each other. This whole thing is just a polar extreme to every pony wanting Anon's dick.
>>
>>30887924
I feel like people are overestimating cat sizes here. Cats are really damn small. Even corgis are bigger.
>>
>>30888040

Makes me laugh especially because anyone thats lived around horses on either gender knows how fucking rapey most are.

Humans and their no estrus seasons would be prime game for mares at any time in the year, even some stallions.
>>
>>30888040
This. A middle ground or just seeing him not as eye-vomit but how most of us see other animals (platonically) is much more believable.
>>
>>30888040
yeah! they have dragons,minotaurs,changelings,
and Discord!. the ponies being repulsed by anon is too overboard, is anon a fucking chtulhu?!
>>
>>30888008
I didn't realize you had the destructive power of a nuclear weapon by yourself, Anon.
>>
>>30887924
>Meanwhile at the fortress of Beta mare, AKA the crystal castle of cancer.
>The mane six are around the table discussing about Methis the sphinx moving into town.
>Twilights argues for Methis staying into town because of what happened before with Zecora, looked threating, but was actually nice once you got to know her.
>Applejack argues back that Twilight was right about Zecora, but while a zebra isn't much of a threat, a sphinx can be a town destroying menace to society.
>Not to mention she's huge enough to actually eat a pony whole.
>More white knight arguing happens.
>>
>>30888087
I think you're underestimating Anon's size
>>
>>30888124
You know damn well what I meant.
>>
>>30888133
Yeah, I know it was a terrible comparison.
>>
>>30886830
https://pastebin.com/Gcnez94Q
>>
File: 1396148743403.png (722KB, 1024x427px) Image search: [Google]
1396148743403.png
722KB, 1024x427px
S W A N M O M S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4SzHoRhbaE
>>
>>30888040
Are there any friendly species that don't have fur/feathers covering their whole bodies?
The only fur-less species I can think of are dragons and changelings, both of which are potentially world-ending jackasses that only started considering not being evil a few months ago in the show, before then seeing one was probably a death sentence.
I think there might be a precedent for fur/feather-less species being like spiders and snakes to us; a small number of ponies would be absolutely terrified for no reason, a few would be naturally curious, and the majority would probably think of him as potentially dangerous even after they get to know 'em.
Not like they'd hate or fear Anon, they'd just have a really hard time becoming comfortable because they have no idea what will make 'em bite.

Mares gotta get over not only Anon's alien physique, but also the fact that only homo/bisexual horses would naturally be attracted to his marely personality.
Acting like a mare when you don't look like a stallion isn't exactly a good way to attract a mate.

Also, never forget that many Anons have shit personalities. That's not to say they don't work in stories but they tend to be both Original Gender Roles and quite often trolls, meaning they're a lot less fun to meet in person.
Ponies might have the social grace to not call it out or hold a grudge but I'd be surprised any part of the typical Anon behavior was considered attractive to the average mare.

I should probably point out that I'm thinking Anon would be sexually repulsive, rather than a fugo. Most people don't want to get freaky with a gecko but they don't necessarily mind seeing one.
Except for the part about no fur/feathers; still pretty sure that's the Equestrian equivalent of snakes/spiders.
>>
>>30887490
He's wrong. 100% of the time it happens. Everyones first woody was in their wothers womb.
>>
>>30886591
More of this.
>>
>>30888248
Wouldn't Minotaurs count for furless creatures? At least the upper half.

And I agree on the personality part. That's something a lot of greens tend to overlook.
>>
>>30882778
but...she has standards, and you don't meet them.
>>
>>30884824
Funny thing is we get more rouge Anon's that spec in Car or Dex.
>>
>>30888248
>Are there any friendly species that don't have fur/feathers covering their whole bodies?

Yeah, ponies. It's hair, not fur.

>only homo/bisexual horses would naturally be attracted to his marely personality.
>implying you have to be gay to like tomboys

>That's not to say they don't work in stories but they tend to be both Original Gender Roles and quite often trolls, meaning they're a lot less fun to meet in person.

Seems to work fine for Discord.
>>
>>30885351
>Anon gets some sweet teen mare
Now you have my attention.
>>
>>30888340
Discord is naughty and at times a jerk, but the common Anon comes off a lot like an asshole.
>>
>>30888393
I mean literally no one except Fluttershy seems to actually like Discord consistently. He has a sandpaper personality.

>>30888297
Given iron will's upper half is blue and still furry, probably not. It's likely thinner than the bottom half but still there.
>>
>>30888393
>Discord is naughty and at times a jerk

Sounds like the common anon to me. You seem to be picking the more obnoxious of us and assuming that's how we would act on a daily basis and not just online.
>>
>>30888127
I don't know what you mean by that. Cat size is cat size regardless of how tall Anon is. Either way, they don't have to be cat size for Anon to be 2big. They're about a meter tall (3 feet) and you can shave a foot off if you really want them to be smaller. That's still tiny. Cats are about 9 inches tall for reference.
>>
File: 1504167487711.jpg (285KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1504167487711.jpg
285KB, 1440x1440px
>>30887737
>>30887578
>Delicious catbutt with a pony face and no beak n talons
>>
>>30888444
>>
File: 1504550291984.jpg (63KB, 658x616px) Image search: [Google]
1504550291984.jpg
63KB, 658x616px
>>30888248
You are assuming furless might matter; we are actually quite hairy. That aside, it's a look we can make work, and strangely enough, certain species of animals can tell the difference between an attractive human and an ugly one, notably chickens. It's definitely a stand out trait, but not necessarily a bad one. It seems on some level we see fuzzier animals and feel a little left out, yet that may not be this deal breaker thing. I always imagine a less obvious alien trait, that our human mind overlooks, would be the real issue.

Are you talking about Anons here or Anons in fiction? These are very different things. You can't really use 4chan as an accurate measure of how someone would act in person. All the variables are wrong. Second, most comedy stories exaggerate things on all sides, but the more serious stories tend to have Anon act as something other than a caricature.

That said, if you ever find yourself in RGRE, act like a stallion or like you're in Japan/country with a lot of formalities. I only say this, because even if you tried your hardest to conform, your upbringing and culture will show through. You would already break pony protocol in a thousand little ways every other day, and come off as epic OGR man without meaning to at times.

Also way to trigger the tomboy fans. For real though, that's a very generalized and opinionated statement. I'm not saying, however, that every mare would be okay with a "janefilly" though.
>>
>>30888453
Pic related.
>>
>>30888436
I always got the impression that everypony hated Discord as they could get and just pampered him in exchange for limitless power.
I can't think of an episode where anyone was genuinely happy to see him, mainly because he treats the others like a shit a lot, and I get the feeling Fluttershy doesn't so much like him as she has the patience to put up with him and wants to provide him with some emotional stability.
>>
>>30888603
>I can't think of an episode where anyone was genuinely happy to see him

What about Discord?
>>
>>30885992
PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON, BEST LIFEGUARD EVER!
>>
>>30887687
i mean as long as he doesn't do anything evil then they have no valid reason to violate the NAP
>>
>>30886452
Obviously, she should sing a song. That works 90% of the time
>>
>>30888762
>Celestia just cuts him off and starts singing a song about childhood molestation
>Anon is triggered
>Is she actually endorsing this shit?
>Background ponies join in song
>Suggestive dance number
>Anon is triggered as fuck
>>
File: DeathBySnuSnu.png (694KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
DeathBySnuSnu.png
694KB, 1800x1800px
>>30887578
>>30888456
>>
File: 1504385851060.png (234KB, 1006x924px) Image search: [Google]
1504385851060.png
234KB, 1006x924px
>>30888842
>gets so triggered he doesn't notice when she starts giving him the V
>>
>>30888848
Read
>>30874342
One of the best greens I've ever had
>>
>>30888161
This is fake. A real swan would try to murder everyone within 100 yards of her baby
>>
>>30888965
That was one wild ride that either myself or my lower brain will be forgetting any time soon.
>>
>>30882687
heathers is a good play
>>
>>30888310
>>>/wsg/1864320
plz work
>>
>>30887395
Go to /trash/ and you'll find it.

I'm not linking it out of pure laziness.
>>
>>30887395
http://pastebin.com/u/Skreetz_The_Rat
>>
>>30887514
DEUS VULT
>>
>>30884757
What about A healthy lifestyle that involves on substance abuse whatsoever whilst also being mentally sound and not completely self loathing but willing to admit his faults instead of blaming everyone else for his life choices
>>
>>30889702
>A healthy lifestyle that involves on substance abuse

So...functional alcoholic anon?
>>
File: 1499313279954-2.jpg (99KB, 885x665px) Image search: [Google]
1499313279954-2.jpg
99KB, 885x665px
>>30888008
But Anon, detriot wasn't ruined by the economy. It was overrun with Black Magic[/spoiler
>>
>>30888965
Thank you.

I genuinely wish good fortune upon you for showing this to me.
>>
>>30875865
>What followed was an illuminating back and forth discussion between yourself and the two ponies.
>Turns out that most of the things that wizards do in your home-land is outlawed in Equestria.
>Their gender roles are also vastly different.
>The mares chase after the stallions, provide for the 'herd', and also are the soldiers that go to war.
>Stallions usually have anywhere from two to four mares in their herd. Although, monogamous relationships do exist and there are a few stallions who have more mares in their herd.
>It also seems like the stallions have it a bit easy here, not really expected to do much but settle in with a herd and breed.
>The types of magic practiced are also vastly different from what you're used to.
>Instead of summoning demons and battle magic, ponies tend to focus on magic to make their everyday life more practical.
>Twilight informed you that, while there are ponies that do specialize in the types of magic you are used to, the number is extremely small and they usually work for the military.
>That wasn't quite as comforting as you imagine she meant it to be, but the fact that most ponies don't have access to that kind of knowledge did put you at ease a bit.
>A few days later had Twilight summoning you to her study.
"You called?"
>Sitting behind a large oak desk, Twilight smirks.
>"Yes, I called. I've decided to allow you to leave the castle. I've already informed the town of your presence. Ponies get a little... skittish... around new creatures but the ponies in Ponyville are some of the nicest ponies in Equestria. Give them a bit of time and they'll warm up to you."
>You nod.
"Thanks Twilight. I really appreciate the amount of trust you're putting in me here. It can't be easy to trust someone you've met just a little over a week ago."
>Twilight shakes her head.
>"Anon, ponies tend to trust one another a lot easier than humans if your description is accurate."
>>
>>30890078
"And that still baffles me as to how you can be so trusting of one another."
>"And you baffle me with your suspicion." Twilight quips back.
>You smile.
"So, you mentioned when we first met that I would be helping you as an assistant. When does that start? You've been putting me through tests so far, which is understandable, but I don't want to be late for my first day of work."
>You've had some time to get to know Twilight Sparkle.
>She isn't a bad person.
>Or pony.
>Whatever.
>The point is that you don't expect to have the same issues you did when you were assisting the old bastard that fooled you into a blood contract.
>Twilight looks at a scroll, probably checking her schedule.
>This mare and her schedules.
>"We'll start tomorrow. Today, you have the day off. Go and explore Ponyville a bit. Here's a few bits as advance payment in case you want to get something to eat."
>A small bag levitates to you, it's weight indicating it's full of a decent amount of bits.
>"Thank you, Twilight."
>Twilight waves a hoof in your direction.
>"Don't worry about it. Now go. Enjoy yourself."
>You chuckle, giving her a mock salute as you exit.
>Once outside the castle doors, you stop to take in your surroundings.
>Ponies move about their day in the streets, some stopping to gawk at you a bit longer than would be polite, but seem to sate their curiosity and move on.
>Looking up, you can see a few pegasi in the sky.
>A bit smaller than the ones from your home world, and the structure seems entirely different.
>The faces and overall structure make them look less like an animal and more like aniimal-people.
>Strange, but you've gotten used to it over the past week or so with Twilight and Starlight.
>Turning your attention back to the town, you start walking.
>You don't really have a particular destination in mind, so you just walk slowly, taking in the sights and committing what you can to memory.
>>
>>30890082
>You doubt you'll get lost trying to get back. The castle is much taller than the rest of the buildings.
>Making your way through town, you end up in a marketplace in the center of town.
>Oddly enough, this is pretty close by to the water fountain where you took refuge from the angry earth pony.
>You take a moment and watch from the side as the ponies filter in and out of the busy marketplace.
>Various stalls set up, most of them for produce, offer their wares to the public.
>You see a few mares haggling over the price of some carrots.
>Scanning the stalls, you see Applejack manning an apple stall.
>She seems to notice your gaze as she looks up at you and narrows her eyes.
>It doesn't last long, as the next customer distracts her, but she glances your way every so often.
>Probably best to avoid that stall.
>Then you see something.
>Strawberries.
>You haven't had strawberries in the past five years.
>The strawberry farms that used to provide your town with a fresh supply every year stopped delivering for 'cost reasons'.
>You never noticed how much you missed them.
>You're already in line behind two pegasi who seem engrossed in their conversation.
>"The party tonight is gonna be *sooo* awesome. Pinkie's been talking about it all week. I can't wait to see what stallions show up!"
>"I know, right? Are you wearing anything for it? I..."
>You tune out the conversation as the line progresses.
>Nothing of real interest to you.
>Looking around you see a foal riding a scooter with a wagon attached, zipping through the streets.
>The ponies seem unfazed by the mild amount of mayhem caused in their wake.
>A shiver trails down your spine.
>Something tells you that you should stay away from children while you're here.
>For your own sanity.
>You do *not* want some parent coming back to you and complaining about how you've cuorrupted their child with your crazy ideas on how the world should work.
>"Hi there! What can I get you?"
>>
>>30890083
>You're snapped away from your thoughts as you realize you reached the front of the line.
>You turn your attention to the light yellow pegasus before you.
"How much for some strawberries?"
>"Well, that depends on- wait, you're new in town, aren't you?"
"I am. Name's Anon."
>The light yellow pegasus smiles.
>"I'm Strawberry Sunrise. But you can just call me Strawberry."
>Strawberry giggles into her hoof.
>"Since you're new, I'll give you a one-time discount. 3 bits for a small box or 7 bits for a large box. Normally I charge 5 and 10 bits, but I'm confident you'll be back once you try some."
>She winks at you with a grin.
>Chuckling, you pull out 3 bits from your bag.
"Sure, I'll take you up on that. If you have anything close to what I remember strawberries tasting like, then I'll definitely be back here."
>"Here ya go! See you soon!"
>Strawberry swaps the bits for a box of strawberries and waves at you as you leave the stand.
>Spotting some benches off to the side, you take a seat and open your box.
>Pulling a strawberry out from the box, you take a bite.
>You close your eyes and enjoy the sugary taste of the sweet fruit, smiling a bit.
"Yeah, I'll definitely be back. These are even better than I remembered."
>You mumble to yourself.
>There's nothing crazy about mumbling to yourself.
>People do it all the time!
>Well, the wizard did it all the time and you picked up the habit.
>It doesn't make you crazy!
>Really!
>Putting aside your self-delusions of not going at least a bit insane over the course of your 'employment', you devour the strawberries.
>You always had a sweet tooth.
>You just didn't have much of an opportunity to get sweet things.
>Sighing in contentment, you decide to sit back and watch as the ponies go about their day.
>>
>>30890086
Small update is small. Pastebin is updated.

https://pastebin.com/qVnhbAdV
>>
>>30888603
That last Fluttercord ep makes me think Fluttershy does like him as a friend but beyond her that's everyone mostly.
>>
>>30890086
>strawberry sunrise
>salty aj
There is no way this will go wrong
>>
>>30890091
>pastbin
finally, i can actually read the whole thing and close these tabs with old threads in them.
>>
>>30890091
can't wait for more
>>
File: ajconfused.png (825KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ajconfused.png
825KB, 1280x720px
>>30890203
Did... did you not know it was up the whole time?
>>
>>30888297
Iron Will was referred to offhandedly as a monster.
Ponies were initially xenophobic towards the buffalo, zebras and griffons. They made friends later but still live separately in every case.
>>
>>30890339
>zebras

>>30864015
>>30864018
>>
>>30890339
On the other hand donkeys, gryphons, cows, and mules. They're fine with the races they're used to. As long as you live in a small town, ponies there will grow accustomed to you. The conclusion with the buffalos was to share some essential living space by the way.
>>
File: 14980949138955.png (193KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
14980949138955.png
193KB, 1024x1024px
>>30890083
>>Then you see something.
>>Strawberries.
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>30888708
This.
>>
GHOULS
NOF
POPPED
EPHEMERAL
LITHONIUS WHO DELETED ALL HIS PROGRESS
AMPHETANON
SNIPPET

WHERE ARE YOOOOUUUUU
>>
>>30890545
I'm waiting for more RGRE Sphinx.
>>
>>30890562
If you weren't aware already

>>30874342

There's a pretty entertaining green in there.
>>
>>30890086
When I'm cleaning the restaurant at closing and it's just me and the manager, I often mumble to myself, quoting movie/show scenes, or fabricating entire conversations, speaking for both me and the imaginary second party.
It was embarrassing when the boss would come by and ask if I was talking to them.
It was even more embarrassing when they stopped asking and just said, "Talking to yourself again?"
There was the awkward transition period when they realized I constantly talk to myself, but didn't know if I was going to murder them yet.
It's a hard habit to break, keeping the voices in my head, in my head. They get loud if I don't let them out.
>>
File: fit_lifting_like_retard.jpg (99KB, 975x404px) Image search: [Google]
fit_lifting_like_retard.jpg
99KB, 975x404px
>>30890086
>There's nothing crazy about mumbling to yourself.

Talking to yourself is completely normal. Now, if you were having trouble getting a word edgewise in with yourself, then maybe you might consider getting help.

>>30890636
That just reminds me of this /fit/ story.
>>
>>30890662
I hope he went back. That's cute, in a weird way.
>>
>>30890662
The place is quiet and dim when it's three in the two in the morning, and my boss is in the office with the door closed most of the time.
It's really hard not to talk to yourself in such situations as you scrub fryers, dishes, and a fuckton of other equipment.
As for not getting a word in edgewise, luckily no, but sometimes I get randomly stuck on a line and end up just repeating it a dozen times mindlessly, which I'm sure can get creepy for viewers.
"I know, it's very nice. nice nice nice nice very nice nice very..."

I do have the problem of constantly seeing movement in the corner of my eye when I start to get really into it, and constantly whip my head around to make sure no ones there.
>>
File: wolf laugh.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
wolf laugh.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>30888561
>You are assuming furless might matter; we are actually quite hairy.

>yfw when you looking like a sasquatch's cousin is actually a plus in Equestria.
>>
Don't worry brochacos, I'll make the new thread.
>>
I'D WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE ANOTHER POST BUT I ALREADY MADE THE NEW THREAD SO NEW THREAD
>>30890715
>>30890715
>>30890715
>>
END
>>
>>30890545
More importantly...
DURNK ANON. I SUMMON YOU FROM THE DARKEST DEPTHS OF /MLP/. HEED MY CALL.
>>
File: strawberry sunrise eatan.gif (814KB, 840x611px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry sunrise eatan.gif
814KB, 840x611px
>>30890086
Yes, yes!
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.