[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dadonequus: ANGERY edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: angery.png (53KB, 447x384px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
53KB, 447x384px
Welcome to Dadonequus where we discuss and share stories about a human brought to Equestria by Discord himself to be his son or even adopted by a magic horse mom. Enjoy the stories close to
the actual tone of the show you will find in this goddamn thread. If you are a shipfag, revel in the constant teases that we have with Fluttercord, if you are a Flutterfag enjoy how we never actually do the fucking ship, just like the show! So come in and experience some of the greatest stories with some of the most apathetic readers on the board!

Stories:
Archive of stories: https://pastebin.com/RiguRjdM

Active Writers:
Ben Dover ( https://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover ) - Cute father/son time with Discord. Family is magic.

Elo ( http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian ) – Want to read an actually good and non-creepy Momlestia/Lunamom story? then you gotta read this shit

Erf ( http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111 ) – Ever wanted to know what it feels to be Discord's son and have adventures in the actual Equestria and not some edgy bullshit? Gotta read this shit

JekyllorHyde ( https://pastebin.com/u/JekyllorHyde ) - A godlike-figure forces Discord to adopt Cyborg Anoncolt

Laskurvel
( https://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel ) - Discord brings an unwilling femanon into Equestria as a filly.
Speed Weed ( https://pastebin.com/u/manofass ) - AB SOLUTLY INCREBIDLE Stery PLS RAED

Zenco
( https://pastebin.com/u/zenco1 ) -Pepe Anónimo is brought into Equestria as a secret agent for an organization called SMILE.

And check out our cool as fuck art:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXTgF2ur7iaa7pvcOXL_uMq17A

Last thread:
>>30782493
>>
That's an odd looking anonfilly
>>
>>30851765
Anonfilly: Angry Dyke Edition.
>>
Christ, who even drew that op picture?
>>
>>30851723
Why is that colt so angry?
>>
>>30852131
Discord didn't give him his chaos tendies.
>>
>>30852131
to get to the other side
>>
>>30851723
What thread is better, dadonequus or anonfilly and why?
>>
>>30853236
>Dadonequus
-Good friends
-Good feels
-Good writing
-Thirsty for art
-Contained
>Anonfilly
-Everyone hates each other
-Self-loathing and misery
-Thirsty for green
-Good art
-Pisses off the whole board

Pretty sure this general wins 4 - 1
>>
File: 1446252564956.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446252564956.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>30853236
dadonequus is better its that simple we got discord and anon colt they have gay traps and abuse
and cancer they also have cancer
>>
>>30853236
Anonfilly is purely shitposting
>>
File: 1502903793123.png (304KB, 423x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502903793123.png
304KB, 423x478px
>>30853318
Hell yeah we lack good art.
But at least we have good teamwork in greentext.
And lots of friendship!
>>
File: 1447235029529.jpg (58KB, 550x387px) Image search: [Google]
1447235029529.jpg
58KB, 550x387px
>>30854184
YAYAY FRIENDSHIP
>>
>>30853236
This is my home general to put it shortly and without dragging anything sentimental in.
>>
File: 1451373878498.jpg (380KB, 842x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451373878498.jpg
380KB, 842x900px
>>30854591
can confirm with private george home base of operations is superiour dadonequus thread for it is a great thread not full of stupid shit. but of grand life

why we could sing a song about it but we shoulndt cuz that would be maybe a lil gay

over and out maggots
>>
>>30854184
>lots of friendship
but none of it towards the anonfilly thread apparently
why can't we all just get along?
>>
>>30853236
>implying one thread is better than the other
>implying someone would say one thread is better on the other of the two threads
anon, why do you do this?
I just want to enjoy both of these threads and I don't play favorites
>>
>>30855300
because they just wanna abuse thing disgusting
>>
>>30855300
>>30855758
Because colt wants to fiddle the filly and filly is being a faggot about it. Actually, technically they're both being faggots about it but one is being a double faggot.

>"Ey bby, wan sum fuk?"
>"Ew, no!"
>"Ew? What are you, gay?"
>"N-No! Are you?"
>"No!"
>"Fine then!"
>"Fine! Let's fuck!"
>"But that would be gay!"
>"It's not gay to be gay!"
>"It's super gay!"
>"So then you are gay!"
>"It's gay because we're both dudes!"
>"So you're a trap!"
>"If only, I don't have-"
>"So then it's not gay."
>"But I'm still-"
>"If you're a filly, it's not gay, if you're a trap, it's not gay. I have you cornered now."
>"...Fuck!"
>"Yes, let's!"
>"F-Fine, but at least say 'no homo', okay?"
>"No homo."
>"N-No homo."
>
>"Don't kiss my neck, faggot!"
>"It was just a prank, bro!"
>"Are you gay or not?!"
>"...choo choo!"
>"Wha- ahaha, oh fuck you."
>
>"So then, about this bromance-"
>"Get the fuck out of my bed."
>>
>>30855905
This is some quality content right here
>>
>>30855905
It is only gay if the balls touch.
>>
>>30855905
secret erf anon and phd speaking
>>
>After closing the door behind you, the first thing you did was to walk back to the hallway where you “fought” the fourth graders.
>It was a fairly calm trip since just like last time, there wasn’t any sixth grader patrolling this area but when you looked through the giant windows at the snow covered snowfield you saw… no one! Seriously, what’s up with these parts of the school being completely idiot-free? It was starting to give you the creeps.
>You started walking a bit faster… not because you were starting to get scared or anything… y-you just wanted to solve this as quickly as possible.
>When you arrived at the intersection between the hallways, you covered against a wall and took a peak, hoping that the coast was clear.
“…Dang”
>It was not. You could count at least five foals patrolling the hallway. Luckily, they didn’t seem to belong to the sixth grade, nope, these guys were fourth graders alright.
>Not only that, you also saw other five foals standing at the middle of hallway, but these were different. Some of them looked much younger than the fourth graders, what was up with that? Who were these guys?
>Hey! You could see Double Ocean with them! Talk about luck!
>The younger foals were wearing handkerchiefs on their heads. One of them even had a little eye patch made out of what it seemed to be paper.
>You could see that they were talking about something. The little pirates seemed a bit too cocky while the fourth graders were definitely annoyed at them.
>Man, it would be awesome if you could hear what they were talking about, but they were keeping such a frickin’ low volume! No fair, man! How are you supposed to spy on these mates like this?
>Hmmm… maybe you can change this if you back off a little and then use a teleporting spell in order to get to close enough locker… yeah, that would do the trick.
>After you took a couple of steps back… you felt something poking the back of your head along with a little squeaky voice….
“Oh c’mon, now what?”
>>
>>30856343
Gay

anyway, giving Elo the reigns as i continue my smut on FiMfiction
>>
>>30856394
>“Arr! Me thinks that you’re in big trouble! For you have been caught by the great pirate Sweet Scent!”
>You let out a sigh in annoyance as you slowly shook your head.
“Now, now, I know that-“
>”Silence!” The filly yelled as she poked your head a bit harder with whatever she was using “For you are our prisoner now! And what a handsome reward we’ll get! Now come with me or I’ll throw ye to the sharks!”
>You couldn’t help but to laugh at what she just said. Sharks? Really? This was Canterlot, the closest beach was hundreds of miles away
>Wearing a big grin, you turned around and saw a small filly in front of you holding a plastic sword with her magic… huh… someone in this school who is actually using magic… and this gal was rather young too.
>The filly’s coat was mint colored with blue mane and eyes, she was wearing a cheap pirate hat complete with a toy parrot standing on her shoulder. No eye patch though, which was kind of lame.
“You’re gonna throw me to the sharks? Now that’s a threat I haven’t heard before”
>”Aye” The filly pointed her sword at you “Now come with me if ya want to live!”
>You rolled your eyes and using your own magic, took her sword away and held it high above her.
“I’m sorry mate, but I’m in bit of a hurry, so can’t play with ya this time.”
>The little filly let out a small whimper and at first, she tried to use her own magic to regain her “weapon”.
>Which of course was absolutely useless, your magic was way stronger than hers. You supposed that the little gal realized this sad truth since she started jumping to grab her plastic sword
>”H-Hey! Give it back! That was a gift from my big brother… ooops!” She stopped jumping, cleared her throat and regained her pirate-ish composure “I shall make thee walk through the planks for doing that!”
“I must ask how you are planning to do that when I have your little sword. Seriously, I don’t have time for this, go back to your classroom and I promise you that we’ll play later.”
>>
>>30856400
>The little poofed her cheeks, closed her eyes and then yelled out of the top her lungs “YE SEA PIRATES, YER CAPTAIN IS IN TROUBLE!”
>You watched unamused how a bunch of little foals came out from a nearby classroom as well as the kids you saw in the other hallway, and what a surprise! The fourth graders were with them.
>The little filly smirked at you as she took a step forward “This is how! Nyehehehe! Now give up with yer mutiny!”
>You raised an eyebrow and looked at the filly with a bored expression.
“Y’know mate, I’m actually surprised by how many times I’ve seen this tactic today. Let me give you a spoiler, it won’t work.”

>Before the fourth graders could get involved, you shot a glare at Double Ocean and his friends which was enough to make them stay away from this. Then, you took a step forward at the filly and narrowed your eyes at her.
“Listen kid, you don’t want to do this… wait… why do you even want to do this?”
>”Isn’t it obvious? Nyehehehe!” The little filly cackled almost maniacally, but surprisingly enough, she still retained that pirate-y accent “A reward for a Prince should be enough to get us lotsa candies! Enough to retire to the big rock candy mountains!”
“Ah… so that’s your reason then.”
>”Aye!” The filly nodded “And looking ye face I can tell that ye are very scared as you should be of the greatest pirate ever, Sweet Scent! Nyehehehehe!”
“For having such a name, you’re really not that sweet, but… meh, a little advice, don’t get too excited since the only thing you just managed to get was my curiosity… which is actually not a very hard thing to do, so don’t feel too proud of that either.”
>>
ELO
>>
>>30856410
>”W-What?” Sweet Scent tilted her head back and raised her leg up to a bend, but after frantically shaking her head, the filly regained her composure “What lies are you spitting now?!”
“I’m not lying though. Seriously, this is the first time in like, forever that someone knew what my title is before I shouted it to the fourth winds or came up with one of my many motivational speeches.”
>”Really?” Sweet Scent raised an eyebrow at you, her face was filled with confusion
>You nodded and gave her a little smile
“Yes, really. That’s the reason why I’m curious”
>You gave the little a little wink as you lit up your horn and lifting everyone in the air with your magic.
“I’m curious as to what made you believe that you had any chance to take me on”
>”D-Dude!” The little filly was wailing her hooves in the air, trying to regain control “Put me down!”
>Double Ocean quickly jumped in, pointing his hoof at the floating filly ”N-Not before you return what you stole from the sixth graders that they stole from us that we stole from the confiscated stuff room!”
>You shot another glance at Double Ocean.
“You better shut up, mate. Before I make you fly like these guys here”
>”B-But! You gotta listen!” Double Ocean was quick to protest as he stood between you and Sweet Scent “These guys…”
>You narrowed your eyes at him, which in turn made the colt to flinch in fear and step away “N-Never mind, I-I’ll shut up now”
“Good, now… back to business”
>You gently pulled the filly towards you.
“Before I ask what the hay is the deal about that stolen stuff. Tell me, oh great pirate! How do you know who I am… and seriously… why did even think that your little ransom attempt was going to work?”
>>
>>30856419
ANON

>>30856422
>“Dude, my sister works at the castle! Her name is Flavor Sweets! S-She’s a maid but also works on the Royal Kitchen, dontcha know who she is?”
>You tapped your chin, trying to remember who that mare could possibly be…
“Uhhh… maybe? I-I’m quite terrible at remembering names”
>”What?! C’mon! My sis always tells me how nice you always are with everypony! That’s why I thought that maybe you could come with us… y’know, ‘cuz somepony that nice would never EVER fight back”
>You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh before putting the second graders down. Then, you placed your hoof on your forehead and slowly shook your head.
“Listen… I try to be nice most of the time. That’s how a prince is supposed to act, but everyone has a limit, y’know? That includes me, and if you don’t believe what I’m saying, just ask this guy…”
>Using your magic, you pulled Double Ocean to your side and then, placed your hoof around his neck.
“This little doofus and his gang of knuckleheads learned what happens when I get a little bit mad”
>”A-A bit mad?!” Double Ocean’s eyes became wide open “D-Do you call that “being a bit mad”?!”
>You nodded as you gave the guy a little tug and a creepy grin
“Of course! If you managed to make me actually mad, then… then…”
>You tapped your chin and raised an eyebrow
“I actually dunno what would’ve happened to you and your amigos… it’s very hard to predict what goes on Eris’ mind”
>Double Ocean gulped ”E-Eris?”
“Yeah, Eris. Do you know her? Very fun po-… I mean, draconequus to be around. Discord is pretty fun too, but he’s even more unpredictable… I think… to be honest, I don’t know what those two would do, like, at all.”
>You felt Double Ocean trembling under your leg ”A-And if you tell them to come here… a-a-and y’know do their stuff, would they really…?”
“Yup! Of course, if they were unavailable then I guess that I’d shoot a couple lasers at you and be done with it… Oh! Did you know that I can shoot lasers now? ‘Cuz I can!”
>>
>>30855905
Spiritual homo sex
>>
>>30856427
>This time, neither Double Ocean nor any other foal said anything. Seems like your little “threat” worked wonders this time.
>You took this opportunity to question the second and fourth graders what was that deal about the stealing stuff from the others.
>As it turned out, you also got your answer as for why the fourth graders “betrayed” you. The sixth graders burst into their classroom and took a bunch of valuable comic books from them.
>Since the fourth graders had no way of fighting back, the only way to recover their comic books, was to basically give up to the sixth graders’ demands and become their minions.
>Or that’s the only possibility they could think of… These featherbrains agreed instead of asking you for help.
>BUT THEN the second graders managed to steal those comic books from the sixth graders and not only that, they actually sent them packing. How were they able to do such thing? They refused to tell.
>You believed them though, after all that explained perfectly the reason as to why you didn’t see any sixth grader lurking around their hallway.
>Of course, the fourth graders didn’t know that until they took and interrogated the couple foals you accidentally knocked out before… and that were still tied up in their classroom… well, that was certainly convenient.
>So after all that mess, Double Ocean was commissioned to trying to talk to the second graders but a bunch of stuff happened… then you came into play… and yeah… now you where here.
>”… And that’s how things went out” Double Ocean was looking down at the floor in shame
“Alright, I get the whole picture now… I still have one question though”
>Using your magic, you pulled Double Ocean towards you and then you narrowed your eyes at him.
“The only reason why you idiots threw those dung bombs at me was because of a bunch of comic books?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”
>>
>>30856438
>Double Ocean’s eyes became wide open as he quickly shook his head ”Y-You don’t get it, sir! Those are special edition comics! B-But not like those special editions that are everywhere, these ones are actually SPECIAL!”
“Oh really?! How special they have to be for you to do such stupid thing!”
>”T-They are the super rare crossovers where t-the Power Ponies and Daring Do team up to stop the Mane-iac and Ahuizot from taking over Maretropolis! D-Do you know how hard are those to find?”
>…Oh… so they were talking about THOSE special edition comics… yeah, you were well acquainted with them…
>You dropped Double Ocean, making him fall flat on his face. Then you looked at an empty spot of the hallway.
“I do… I tried to get a copy of that crossover for weeks… even my moms requested the publisher to sell them one, but you know what happened? Dashing Comics said that they were all out of print and they wouldn’t make new copies, even for the princesses… yes… I know how rare those comics are… I know it very well”
>”S-Sir?” Double Ocean placed his hoof on your shoulder “Are you alright?”
>You didn’t turn to him. Your gaze fixated on that empty spot on the hallway as you were remembering the struggles you had to endure… Cherrywood’s rants about how much you cared about that comic… the utter disappointment when your mom Celestia told you that it was impossible, even for her, to find a copy… it was all too painful
>You had never felt more disappointment in your life… except for when you met that purple lizard, that purple lizard ruined your dreams of riding a mother bucking dragon, yo. You were supposed to be like the never ending story but instead, you got… Spike.
“No… but that’s the burden I have to carry alone. Worry not, my friend. I now understand why you had to go through such lengths. I’d probably have done the same”
>You slightly turned your head to look at the second grader filly
>>
>>30856450
“Sweet Scent…”
>”Aye! Ooops!” The filly gave you an awkward smile as she took off her little hat “Yes? What do you need me for?”
“Return what you have stolen to these soldiers. They have suffered enough already.”
>”Awwww!” The filly dropped her head and ears… even her toy parrot fell to the ground “Do I have to?”
“Yes. That’s an order.”
>”Aw, shucks! Well, you heard the weirdo- I-I mean! You heard the Prince!” Sweet Scent motioned to her friends
“Good. Now that all it’s settled, maybe we can focus-“
>”Hah! Told ya that the bad guysh were here!” You were interrupted by a familiar squeaky voice… one that carried more trouble.
>You turned around and there, at the other side of the hallway, you saw the first graders being lead by the “Golden Thunder”
>You step forward and tried to calm the situation before mistakes were made
“Lightning Bo- I mean, Golden Thunder! What are you doing here, mate? I told you to wait in your classroom!”
>”I know!” The little filly timidly yelled from the other side of the hallway before regaining her initial confidence “But…!”
>”But we decided that you’re right!” The chubby colt… Mighty Roar, right? He suddenly stepped forward and spoke instead “The Power Ponies help everypony and we have to do the same because… uh… that fancy speech you gave was right! So we’re here to help ya deal with these schmucks!”
“Ah… but you see, we’re all good here. No need for saving anyone from anyone. Right, guys?”
>You turned to the second graders… and oh dear… everything was not good here.
>”How did you call us, matey?!” Sweet Scent quickly jumped forward and growled at her opponents.
>>
File: 1503611635580.jpg (18KB, 175x170px) Image search: [Google]
1503611635580.jpg
18KB, 175x170px
>>30856459
To be continued... Tomorrow, sorry, Deus Ex MD finished downloading and going to play it.
>>
>>30856472
It's shit.
>>
File: 1448624690273.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448624690273.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>30856433
gayyyyyy
>>30856472
thx senpai elo
>>
>>30856343
I will never understand Ben's attraction towards me.
>>
>>30856459
Is PhD the prince with the shittiest luck?
>>
>>30853236
The only correct thread for making Anon into a pony is PTFG. >>30791144
>>
>>30856459
I don't know if PhD is going to get a lecture or a compliment from his mothers, nice update!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.