[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 125

File: 1503723433259.png (865KB, 750x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1503723433259.png
865KB, 750x1121px
Good Vibes with Cousin Tree Hugger edition

Previous thread: >>30778023

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
File: 1494829688345.png (209KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494829688345.png
209KB, 600x600px
/gfd/ Mommydom when?
>>
>>30803576
What does huffington post have to do with science?
Isn't that a newspaper of some sort?
>>
>>30806835
Better version, imo.

>Your hippie cousin will never teach your sistershy proper stress relief techniques
>>
>>30806835
>>30806934
>Patreon adversiting
>>
>>30807307
Patreon was a mistake.
>>
>>30806835
I know I'm a little late to the Dark Souls party, but I've got a question for you guys. I'm thinking about buying Dark Souls: Prepare to Die on Steam, and to the guys who've played this series before: is it worth the purchase? It would be baby's first Dark Souls.
>>
>>30807478
Pirate it, multi is pretty dead. Not sure about the state of DS2 community and multiplayer in DS3 is absolute garbage.
>>
>>30807478
>is it worth the purchase?
Definitely.

While Bloodborne (which unfortunately is PS4 exclusive) IMO beats it as the best game in the genre, the original Dark Souls is still by far the best Souls game.
>>
>>30807491
All I know about multiplayer is that sometimes people invade your game and you either fight them or if they're nice, they'll help fight a boss.

>>30807496
Sick. I can't wait to drop my shield, know what I mean?
>>
>>30807516
>All I know about multiplayer is that sometimes people invade your game and you either fight them or if they're nice, they'll help fight a boss.
Invaders can't enter the boss room AFAIK.
If you want help, you need to specifically summon people who put down summon signs as friendly phantoms.

Personally, I never cared about either.
Getting invaded is extremely rare even if you play online, and I never went out of my way to seek out invasions or invade people.
Summoning people kinda undermines the point of the game IMO, and would also be a pain in the ass since you need to be in human form to do it and humanities are fairly limited for most of the game.

>I can't wait to drop my shield, know what I mean?
That's the spirit.
>>
>>30807549
>Invaders can't enter the boss room AFAIK.
>If you want help, you need to specifically summon people who put down summon signs as friendly phantoms.
Oohhhhhh. Okay, that makes more sense. I watched a video on youtube of someone helping the player fight a big creature and then shooting him with a ballista.

>That's the spirit.
Perfect.
>>
>>30807558
>I watched a video on youtube of someone helping the player fight a big creature and then shooting him with a ballista.
Probably Pursuer in Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>30807572
Then I clearly have nothing to worry about. I can't wait to spend hours and hours dying.
>>
>incest thread
>people talking about Dark Souls
wut
>>
>>30807873
Dark Souls is inherently incestuous.
>>
>>30807882
Spider girls best girls.
>>
File: 1483261935078.jpg (3MB, 2000x2476px) Image search: [Google]
1483261935078.jpg
3MB, 2000x2476px
>>30807496
>While Bloodborne IMO beats it as the best game in the genre
Muh fuckin' nigga
I considered BB when it first came out a phenomenal game, everything about it from the story (kinda funny how a loveletter to Lovecraft has the most straight forward and consistent lore of all the game) to the gameplay just worked perfectly, and when The Old Hunters came out I considered it Miyazaki's magnum opus, I honestly cannot see how he can top it.

Over two years later and I still do the weekly fight clubs and spelunk, it's just so good.
>>
>>30807903
No, you don't understand, it's not in PC so that makes it a massive pile of shit.
>>
>>30807903
Yeah, BB pretty much just nails everything perfectly.
Best pacing, best lore, best soundtrack and most consistently high quality.
While pretty much every Souls game has had at least one kinda shitty area or boss - usually more than one - BB is pretty consistently good all the way through.
Probably the only boss I'd consider kinda bad is The One Reborn, and even that doesn't come close to the level of shittiness of the worst designed bosses in the Souls games.

>and when The Old Hunters came out I considered it Miyazaki's magnum opus, I honestly cannot see how he can top it.
Yeah, that's my opinion as well.
It seems unlikely that he'll ever be able to top it.
I hope he will though.
>>
>>30807873
The dark souls community just likes to circklejerk about it.
I remember them constantly doing the same shit in AiE. Made me hate the franchise.
Still better than Warhammer faggots.
>>
>>30807928
To be perfectly fair, as much as I love BB, Witches of Hemwick were just a shitty gimmick boss, and the Nightmare Frontier had so much visual clutter than you just got stuck on geometry you could barely even make out in a sea of piss yellow most the time.
Still though, it was really hard to go back to Soul's afterwards, after DaS3 came out it just felt so subpar that I just kept reminding myself "why am I playing this? I could just pop BB back in." Still platinumed it because I'm a cheap slut, fucking ear farming was a nightmare.
>>
>>30807961
>DaS3
One step forward, two step backwards compared to DaS2.
>>
>>30807961
>Witches of Hemwick
It's kind of a pointless boss, but it's so trivial that it doesn't actually cause any annoyance, unlike Bed of Chaos or some of the lame gimmick bosses in DS3.

>Nightmare Frontier had so much visual clutter than you just got stuck on geometry you could barely even make out in a sea of piss yellow most the time.
Fair enough, Nightmare Frontier is probably the least good area in BB, but it's not even comparable in shittiness to Lost Izalith or Farron Keep.
>>
>>30807961
>DaS3 came out it just felt so subpar that I just kept reminding myself "why am I playing this?
Yeah, honestly, I stopped playing DaS3 much faster than any of the previous FromSoft games.

Even though it has a great soundtrack and some really good content, the replayability value suffers hard because you have to suffer through about half a game's worth of linear, tedious mediocrity to get to the actual good stuff. It's a very mixed bag, with its worst parts being much worse (and longer and more numerous) than the worst parts of the previous games, but also having some of the best bosses of the series, all in the last 1/3 or so of the game.
>>
File: Only good character in DaS3.jpg (564KB, 600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Only good character in DaS3.jpg
564KB, 600x1028px
>>30808017
The part that hurt it the most was trying to be Dark Souls 1 tbqh, it felt like they scraped a lot of originality just so they could shoehorning in "muh nostalgia."
Take Pontiff Sulyvahn for example, absolutely fucking great character if you went through all the lore, possibly one of the most genuinely evil and sinister characters that easily could have held the weight of the game on his shoulders and already basically had the entire world in the palm of his hand. Would have been fantastic as a primary antagonist, end game boss. What do they do with him? Fucking in between boss with almost no relevance to the game itself, despite having one of the biggest presences in the games lore.
>>
>>30808062
>The part that hurt it the most was trying to be Dark Souls 1 tbqh, it felt like they scraped a lot of originality
In what way?
DS3 never felt anything like DS1 to me.

The only thing that's closer to DS1 is that its lore is less bland than DS2, which isn't all that surprising considering Miyazaki wasn't much involved with DS2.
>>
File: filly armor of socking +7.png (13KB, 509x1026px) Image search: [Google]
filly armor of socking +7.png
13KB, 509x1026px
>offer to babysit your nieces
>they take every chance to try to touch your crotch, or touch theirs to you
>>
>>30808265
I think he meant that it reuses a lot of locations and has a ton of callbacks.
>>
>>30808362
The only location I can think of that it reuses is Anor Londo. And yeah, I guess it has a lot of lore references to DS1, but I'd say it's not so much that DS3 tries hard to be DS1 as that DS2 was made by other people who didn't seem to care much about the lore and just did their own thing.
>>
>>30808757
I know there were a few others like the swamp before the abyss watchers is the forest with the mushroom guys and the dlc added ds1's firelink.
>>
>>30808310
>"Dogpile on Anon!"
hnngh
>After your sister or whoever comes back, you take a nap before leaving
>The nieces climb into your bed and touch all the places
>>
People that ship relitives should be shot.
>>
>>30809317
Yeah.
In the womb. With daddy's big, strong load.
>>
>Your big sister Rarity will never relentlessly try and convince you to team up with her and fuck Sweetie Belle
>She will never press her bare chest against your equally bare back and massage your shoulders with her long, firm fingers
>She will never sensually whisper seductive temptations into your ear
>"She's getting to be about the right age, isn't she? She's going to need people she trusts to teach her all about her new body, and the two of us are the perfect pair to do so. As her big brother and big sister, we have a certain... responsibility, you know."
>"Haven't you ever noticed the way she looks at us? I know that look, darling; she's curious."
>"Just imagine, love. The three of us laying on my bed... Sweetie in my lap, back pressed against my chest... my nimble fingers making sure our sister's nice and ready for you; the piece de resistance..."
>>
File: gW6mCSn_d.jpg (23KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
gW6mCSn_d.jpg
23KB, 547x480px
>>30809317
>>
File: 1503547747127.png (516KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1503547747127.png
516KB, 5000x5000px
>>30809687
>>
>>30809687
>>30809832
>Big sister Rarity will never eat out Sweetie while you fuck Sweetie's mouth.
>>
>>30809687
>meface when no green or if green it will be made by some illiterate monkey and whole concept will be waster or if not illiterate it will turn into some never ending slog without any payoff before writefag gonna fuck off and leave whole thing unfinished mess
>>
>>30809860
this is backwards

you should have sweeties babymaker
>>
>>30809687
due to pronoun ambiguity I choose to pretend Rara is pressing sweetie's chest into you and using sweetie's fingers to rub you
>>
>>30810096
>"Now kiss."
"Rarity? This isn't how se-"
>"I said kiss!"

Rarity isn't 100% sure how sex works, despite her claims. She's the only one of her friends who has yet to be intimate with a boy, so she pretends to know more than she actually does. And since she considers it dirty and below a lady of her station to look up dirty material online, Rarity is left woefully unprepared for the realities of sex and has somehow worked it out in her head that sex with her family is a-okay. Honestly, this "teach Sweetie how to penis" thing is an excuse for her to watch over your shoulder and learn how it's done.
>>
>>30807928
People say they want a BB 2, but I just don't know if that's possible.
>>
>>30810207
>>>/v/
>>
>>30810223
Thanks, I just remembered this is an incest thread on /mlp/
>>
This soulsborne discussion sure beats the usual bump spam.
>>
>>30810346
What would the little sister trio of Bloom, Sweetie, and Scoots use to hunt monsters? And what would their huntmaster Anon use, and why is it the Pile Bunker of Stake Driving?
>>
>>30810462
Probably the 3 starting weapons, axe for Bloom, saw for Scoots and cane for Sweetie. Maybe switch axe and saw.
>>
>>30810462
see >>30810223
>>
>>30790677

>And then... you both went to work.
>A perfectly normal thing a lot of ponies do.
>You huddled together on the tram for the half-hour journey to Fillydelphia U, both of your noses buried in the books you carried at all times.
>Your shield against the outside world.
>Halfway through the trip and you had yet to turned a page. Paperback had, but his usual pace of a page per minute had dropped to about two in fifteen.
>Your eyes were scanning the same paragraph over and over, the words registering in your head with all the propriety of prose,
>But what should have been a picture of some pony going mad in the woods was just a fog permeating the whole of your mind, with here and there flashes of memories so intense you could still feel them.
>Could still feel him.
>Your legs tightened together and Paperback shifted his weight a little, feeling the tensing.
>"You're beautiful,"
"W-what?"
>"I asked, are you okay?"
>He looks concerned, and also a little flushed. No doubt you are, too.
>You had to be, the way your libido was insisting you pay attention to how close he was, and how warm.
"Yeah, just distracted."
>His mane smels like soap.
>He could kiss you right now. Just drop his book and lean close.
>Kiss you like he needed it, push you against the wall of the tram, force your legs open (n-not that he'd have to try very hard,)
>He could take you right there on the seat with the hoofful of night commuters around.
>A couple whom could only be identical twins, rutting one another senseless on a city bus.
>W-would they try and stop you? Would they run away?
>Would they watch?
>A very specific muscle twitches, low in your belly.
>>
>>30810653
>Your sister's book drooped to rest on her belly, her eyes staring forward over it, unseeing.
>She was chewing on her lip, a habit of thinking, and so tense you felt sure she was to spring from her seat.
>You wanted to hug her and smile and let her know the world was turning the right way for once, for both of you.
>You wanted to kiss her.
>You couldn't find the courage, though. The few sleepy-eyed ponies likewise on the tram had eyes and ears and would no doubt enjoy your awkward fumbling at kindness.
>Sneer about it to all their friends.
'And why should I care about their shitty friends?'
>The thought hit you like a hammer- so clear that you could have sworn it had been spoken, and so different that it must have been somepony else who thought it.
>Alien anger and frustration; a fierce little flash of... something.
>You touch a hoof to Hardcover's, and the distance clears from her eyes. She looks to your hoof on hers, then starts and turns to you.
>Your eyes search hers, and likewise for a moment.
>Expectation hangs in the rattling carriage before dissipating.
>Her glasses shine demonic as a streetlamp passes.
>"I'm okay," she reassures.
>A nervous smile, an honest one that you return while squeezing her hoof.
>The tram lurches slightly, and a bell chimes a coming stop. A glance out the window shows the great sprawl of the university campus, lit from behind by the setting sun.
>You liked working the night shift at the university's library,
>There were so few ponies, and so many hidden places you could sneak off to for a quiet chapter.

Just a short one for now.
>>
>>30810661
Quit already
>>
>>30810207
Personally, I'd rather Miyazaki makes a spiritual successor to BB than an actual sequel.
Ideally without any involvement with Sony, so that they can release it on all platforms and have 60fps support on PC at least.
>>
File: ape.gif (2MB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
ape.gif
2MB, 352x288px
>>30810668
Ignore this faggot, and keep writing
>>
>>30810668
I don't care for the story either, but it still belongs in this thread.
>>
>>30810793
I didn't say it doesn't belong, I was just telling him to stop writing. Because having a nice humanized incest thread only for some random asshat walk in and post other shit is annoying to look at.
>>
>>30810653
>could only be identical twins
It's an unfortunate fact of life that identical twins can't be male-female.
Very good stuff, though.
>>
>>30810827
>humanized incest
Weird, the OP doesn't specify humanized.
Humanized being the normal doesn't make mean exclusivity.

Just because you only like vanilla doesn't mean other people can't still enjoy strawberry and chocolate.
>>
>>30810827
This isn't a humanized incest thread.

That's the vast majority of the content, but it's not the *only* content allowed.

If it's incest, this is where it goes, whether for horses or horsey humans
>>
>>30810839
yeah but in fiction theyre common as fuck, so it's fun to just pretend
besides it's technically possible to inherit all the exact same genes from both parents except the Y. You still wouldnt be identical because that other X she has is going to change her, but...
>>
>>30810661
Thanks for the update, looking forward to more.
>>
>>30809865
Challenge accepted, motherfucker.
>>
>>30809865
>Illiterate
One whole run off sentence with no periods or
oxford commas.
>>
>>30807478
>Potential comfy Tree Hugger thread immediately derailed by /v/-tier post
Fuck this board in the neck with a rake.
>>
>>30811620
90% of all generals on this board are comprised of bumps of all colours and shapes. When you see some random replies or discussion treat it as any other bump.
>>
>>30811620
Dark Souls has always had a cancer tier community.
They currently, and always have mostly just fellated each other over thinking that beating a "hard" game makes them superior to all the dirty casuals.
It's fucking annoying, they can't keep it to their areas, and if you say anything they'll just dismiss your annoyance as jealousy because you're clearly just not good at games, as if anyone besides them gives a fuck.
>>
>Tree Hugger keeps coming over to your house
>You only just moved out (After graduating highschool) but she immediately sees your place as her second home
>She's I dunno 15 or so.
>Every time she comes over she just gets naked and lays out on your couch as sprawled out as possible
>You are not going to let her know how hot you think her armpits are. Nope. Not telling her
>When you ask why she's here, it's always something like "the 'rents don't understaaand, they're just not down with my groove, y'know?" then sparks up a J
>The fuck you say? Mom and Dad get high more than you do. Who do you think you got it from?
>Whatever, they probably assume you're taking good care of her, so now you're obligated to. Nevermind she keeps cleaning out your fridge
>What's her motivation here? There's food at home.. does she just.. kind of like being around you?
>>
File: Kim Pine.jpg (58KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Pine.jpg
58KB, 500x498px
>Come here exclusively for sister Chrysalis story
>It's been 10 months since the latest chapter

I just want one more dammit that's all I need fuck
>>
>>30811813
It's dead, mang. Just let it go.
>>
>>30811813
i dont remember that one. i remember mom chrysalis.
>>
>>30811813
>Ten months
What the fuck where did time go. I remember that like last week.
>>
>>30811944
I can't believe the threads have been around that long. Without numbers it just feels like i've been sitting around here for a few months. pretty much as soon as Love is in Bloom threads ended
hope you're doing well, author-of-that-whose-name-i-forgot. Don't get kill in the army.
>>
>>30810134
Now that's a proper prompt
>>
>>30810653
> tfw you won't ever have sister who cares about you so much
>>
>>30811813
Which one?
The yandere sister Chrysalis one or the one with Chrysalis and Moondancer?
>>
>>30811813
We'll never know what nudie Moondancer wanted in exchange for helping Anon with Chrysalis.
>>
>>30812013
I know.
>>
>>30811831
I refuse
I just want more antics with twin sister with weird teeth that wants to fuck you and our adopted parents

>>30812092
https://pastebin.com/xsBFVzbv
>>
>>30812426
Adopted parents? You can do that?
>>
>>30812469
lol the word is adoptive
but yeah twins getting adopted together and fucking each other is a standard and fun thing
>>
>>30811758
>Starts off getting hot
>Then the armpit fetish
Fuck you people, this shit is why no one does Treehugger even when she is best sister.
>>
>>30812539
I really don't get the love for her, but then again, I have a natural aversion to both hippies and weed. It's really weird to me that she seems to pop up fairly often here.
>>
File: flutters_visit wiki_how.jpg (53KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
flutters_visit wiki_how.jpg
53KB, 728x546px
Pic very related
>>
File: flutters_visit wiki_how_2.jpg (47KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
flutters_visit wiki_how_2.jpg
47KB, 728x546px
>>30812566
Pic very related again
>>
>>30812553
I stand by my opinion that incest's appeal for many people seems to have deep roots in a comfiness aspect.
While hippies and a lot of the batshit new age beliefs repel me, I can still see why the girl attuned to nature and all that might appeal to that overall mindset.
>>
>>30812539
>You can't take it anymore
>Your sister is driving you mad
>A man has limits, and she has broken yours
>You can't stand one more day stuck with her in this house, in this sweltering summer heat, without doing something.
>She's already naked, that simplifies matters.
>It is time.

>BATH TIME!

"Quit struggling! You're gonna get clean, and you're gonna like it! I'm not spending one more day smelling you!"
>>
>>30812566
>>30812568
wew

i like how its women trying to seduce their male cousins too
>>
>>30812539
We all feel that way about everything (at least one of us, for every single thing) all the time, anon. but we don't squall like babies
>>
>>30812588
i like that idea, but how are you getting that from this picture
>>
>>30812744
>woman proposing idea with man questioning it/confused
>second pic is 'how to make your cousin jealous' with female with a different guy
Come on now senpai.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>30812783
wow rude
>>
File: 1500784888218.gif (147KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1500784888218.gif
147KB, 300x189px
>>30812783
>>
>>30807516
Perfect
>>
>>30812766
i'm bad at nodialogue
>>
File: daddy's harem.jpg (108KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
daddy's harem.jpg
108KB, 600x683px
Bump
>>
>>30806835
>This bitch will never get high and blow you
Fucking typical.
>>
>>30806835
Did flutters recommend rarity to her to make a titpocket shirt?
>>
>>30812579
>You will never force your younger sister into the bathtub to scrub her matted mane, putrid pits, crusty crotch and filthy feet
>You will never get to rub lotion over every inch of her body afterwards to help her skin from drying out
>>
File: 12343214123.png (374KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12343214123.png
374KB, 600x600px
>You will never constantly jog and play sports with your amputee sister, initially to help her get over her depression over being "broken" but eventually just because the two of you love spending time with each other
>You will never help her take off her prosthetic every night, and then help her around the house without it so she doesn't have to wear it all the time
>You will never wrestle with her when she doesn't have her prosthetic, taking the fall and pretending she wins everytime
>She will never admit she feels extremely comfortable with you, knowing that she couldn't really do nothing against you but trusting you completely
>She will never ask you for her first kiss because there's no one else she'd feel this safe with, and no one else she loves as much as you
>She will never ask you to take her virginity, completely surrendering her body to you and just believing you wouldn't hurt her no matter what
>>
>>30815483
Muh heart
>>
>>30815483
> so she doesn't have to wear it all the time
Modern prosthetics are rather comfortable to wear them all day. And if I had to wear one, I'd be offended if someone told me to go sit on the bed for hours so i fucking wont have to do the chores with this oh so scary wooden leg which allows me to be, for example, a normal person that can walk and do these chores too. Unless its first few weeks untill she gets used to it.
>>
File: Merry Christmas, Scootaloo.png (2MB, 1255x855px) Image search: [Google]
Merry Christmas, Scootaloo.png
2MB, 1255x855px
>>30815608
The main problem with prosthesis isn't discomfort, it's the risk of infection.
You have to wear a liner on your limb that helps the prosthetic stay on.
If you have an active lifestyle, you're going to need one with extra grip, and those usually aren't really breathable.
All of your sweat and oils from your body gets trapped, and if contained for too long, causes rashes and possibly massive skin infections.
You have to take it all off after exercising and let the skin around the stump breath for a while.
>>
>>30815729
This too, but not to these amounts. Remember wearing heavy watches all day, it does not get infected if you take them off for a night. And gypsum bandage is weared 24/7 and does not breathe too. It is common to wear a prosthetic limb for a whole day simply because we do not live in nam swamp, we have soap and weather is chill 9 months out of 12. It may be unpleasant for previously mentioned couple of weeks, but then you learn to play it safe and practical at the same time.
>>
>>30815934
>Heavy watch = prosthetic
... Dude.
>>
>>30815953
Did you stop reading right before broken bone immobilization and special socks between limb and prosthetic? Because it looks like you did not even get to the point
>>
Up.
>>
>>30816983
What an odd loss.
>>
>>30816983
Came buckets
>>
File: 53Q696x.jpg (10KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
53Q696x.jpg
10KB, 210x341px
>>30816983
>>
>>30815237
washing a scoots sounds like a fun time indeed
>>30815483
plus her stump has to get kind of sweaty under there and need cleaning, you wouldnt wanna get stump blisters
>>
File: 1503855321142.png (798KB, 1023x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1503855321142.png
798KB, 1023x1035px
>>30806835
>"Yeah~ right there little buddy."
>>
Dead thread is dead.
>>
>>30807309

t. someone who isn't making free money
>>
>>30817994
Its a sunday
>>
>>30807307
What's wrong with having artist name on picture?
>>
>>30818020
>having his name is the issue
>not the patreon shilling
>>
>>30818047
putting the url of the patreon is fine. among other things they serve somewhat as hubs for your work if you have a variety of it in different places
shilling would be putting instructions on the picture that demand you contribute
>>
>>30818047
And what's your problem with patreon? There is no version without the logo, so why do you even complain?
>>
Dead thread. Where are you Onii-chan?
>>
>>30818214
Who?
>>
>>30818219
An absent writefag.
>>
>>30818262
Then forget about him. You're not gonna get an ending.
>>
>>30818288
Didn't he show up a thread ago?
>>
>>30818300
Was he that Rainbow Dash guy? Green going on for so long is bound to get abandoned anyway, I don't remember any exceptions to that.
>>
>>30818219
Onii-chan is a Writefag, as far as I Know.
>>
Maybe instead of just spit balling ideas, you should try writing them yourself bump.
>>
>>30806835
>Human
What are you, gay?
>>
Test
>>
>>30819006
10/10 well tested, my friend
>>
File: Gohan aaaaaaaaa.gif (974KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan aaaaaaaaa.gif
974KB, 500x500px
>>30818823
Somebody doesn't actually read /incest/ it seems.
>>
File: 1503869232915.jpg (34KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503869232915.jpg
34KB, 614x1024px
>>
>>30819642
really feel like yanking those pants down
>>
>>30819667
>"Oh my, is my poor boy feeling full again?"
>Fluttermom leans down towards the end of the couch.
>"You can put your c-cock between my buttcheeks or breast. Which one do you want today? What kind of mother would I be if I don't meet my son's needs?"
>>
>>30819072
Just updated clover and am getting used to the changes. Only downside is I'm not seeing a spoiler shortcut anywhere.
>>
>>30819734
ctrl-S is the usual one
>>
>>30819734
settings>navigation>use keyboard shortcuts
what do you mean?
I only ever use CTRL+S like >>30819816 says
>>
>>30819816
>>30819892
>Clover
>Ctrl+S
Clover is an app m8s.

>>30819734
Version?
>>
>>30819979
Was just about to post. V2.3.1 f-droid
>>
>>30819979
>app
well there's your problem
but seriously you type with a keyboard display right? it doesnt have ctrl?
>>
Fug
>>
File: 1496618899436.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496618899436.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>30821330
>an entire day of posting here
>it's all /g/ shit
>>
>>30821357
Better than Soulsfags desu
>>
>You will never share a bag of chips with your cousin while both of you are high.
>You will never have ELO play in the background while eating said chips with your high cousin.
>You will never fuck your cousin
>>
File: shame is all that I feel.png (17KB, 505x475px) Image search: [Google]
shame is all that I feel.png
17KB, 505x475px
>>30821687
>tfw once had a chance to fug hot cousin, but squandered it.
Is this the way life's meant to be?
>>
File: 1243214132.jpg (182KB, 921x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1243214132.jpg
182KB, 921x1024px
>You will never take advantage of your mentally challenged sister
>>
>>30821687
>"DOO WOP, DOOBIE DOO DOO WOP. DOO WAH DOO WAAAAAAH."
>'BLUE DAYS, BLACK NII-IIGHTS, DOO WAH DOO WAAH.'
>"Y-you're fuckin' awesome, my bro...put down the chewy chip's ahoy and kiss your sister."
>>
>>30821727
>Be Anon , age of the time, say, 16 years?
>Be 16 year old Anon
>Relatives are coming over
>It is your aunt and uncle and they brought cousin Tree Hugger with them.
>Your parents and the guests decide to go out and watch a show/play/movie/whatever.
>Leaving just the two of you alone in your house.
>"Lets get lit and pass the time"
>Okay
>To be continued?
>>
>>30821777
>anon is happy to get high but hates smoke, coughing, the smell of it, would basically just rather vape
>they dont have one though
>so they make some brownies
>anon has more than half of one
>gets high as fuuuuuuuck
>>
File: REAL MARLEY HOURS RUDEBOI.jpg (163KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
REAL MARLEY HOURS RUDEBOI.jpg
163KB, 1440x1080px
>>30821865
>try one for the first time
>it's about the size of a small plate, inch or so thick
>"Now, Anon, you're not gonna wanna ea-"
>[scarf it down with a cherry coke and a kit kat]
>"..Alright, well, I'm watching my kids right now so I can't have one, hit me up and tell me how long they take."
>leave his house
>not even 15 minutes later
>['Don't worry, be happy' plays in the distance]
>can't even work phone
>eventually call him
>'BRUH. BRUH. BRUH. I think it's workin right now.'
>>
>>30821884
>['Don't worry, be happy' plays in the distance]
Kek. Mine was "Down under"
>>
have we ever had a Flurry Heart related green?
>>
>>30822320
There was one where she was your cousin and you were staying at her house and she was coming on like a hurricane but you were a little faggot for some reason
it eventually went in weird directions
>>
File: 1484778417770.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484778417770.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>30822400
Oh yeah, that one.
Didn't Anon accidentally kill her at the beach when she hits her head on a rock?
>>
>>30822428
We did not confirm the actual kill, but last thing that was mentioned was a boner
>>
>>30822320
>Your parents came back from the doctor today
>A hormone test confirmed that your baby sister's strange behavior is clinical nymphomania
>Nobody wants to see their daughter become a slut, but they don't want her to suffer either.
>They ask you to be your baby sister's exclusive partner to keep her safe and happy.
>>
>>30822494
Did you need to say baby?
>>
>>30822494
It is so sad I cannot fap to this, it feels like the whole uncharted territory i'm missing, bit it's unfappable by definition.
>>
>>30822320
>Cadence gets dicked by Shining
>Gets impregnated with Twins, one of which is Anon
>Human or Pony, I don't give a fuck, do whatever you want
>Flurry and Anon grow up together, until one day when they're still fairly young
>Chrysalis and her few remaining loyalists attack the castle and kidnap Anon
>He eventually escapes, but doesn't make his way back home for almost ten years
>His family is over the moon at his return, especially his sister
>She almost seems too happy to see him
>In fact, once things have settled down, everyone seems to be acting weird about him and Flurry
>After receiving a less-than-sisterly kiss from her, he tries to find some answers
>It turns out that, in the Crystal Empire, it's traditionally believed that twins of opposing genders are bound in supernatural matrimony
>They even believe that him and Flurry were lovers in the womb
>Now that Anon's back, their parents have arranged a wedding for them on their upcoming eighteenth birthday
>And they will be expected to consummate, and eventually conceive a child together
>Anon is freaking out; he doesn't want to fuck his sister
>Meanwhile, Flurry is upset
>Anon, her soul mate, is pushing her away
>She's dreamed of the day that she would finally be with him again, and now he's resisting it
>Their wedding is a little over a month away; she doesn't have much time to undo whatever harm his time away has done
>Her heart aches at the thought of what possibly could have been done to him to turn his back on his beloved sister
>>
>>30822586
I feel like if babies werent so physically fragile it wouldnt be HALF as horrifyingly bad
i mean kids at least, past the age of 3-5 or so, they can take hits like champs. you stop feeling like they're physically frail, and so somehow various other physical activities seem less horrible
>>
>>30822595
i would go younger but that is hot
>>
File: DO IT MY SON.jpg (87KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT MY SON.jpg
87KB, 930x930px
>>30822586
replace 'baby sister' with 'younger sister'

bam, fappable
>>
>>30822566
>He doesn't want to cock nurse his baby sister

>>30822586
Memes aside, basically what >>30822597 and >>30822606 said.
Make her 4 or 5 when they realize some shit's up with her.
>>
>>30809691
Don't post /pol/ memes
>>
>>30822629
I mean that's still too young to be hot
but it's old enough not to be fucking disturbing.
>cocknurse
well okay no harm in that but nothing to gain either
>>
File: 1486971727591.png (345KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486971727591.png
345KB, 727x720px
>>30822639
I kind of agree, lowest I'd go would be about 11.
>>
>>30822597
This. And general littleness, it's like you fapping with oversized rubbercunt in a doll form, it's creepy.
I dunno, kids are a mess and stupid as animals, there's nothing in it.

>>30822606
Younger could also be 18yr. Yeah, fappable, with rack and rear, maybe some haircut fetishes of a full fucking grown girl.

>>30822639
More like 12-13, when they gain self-awareness as a sentient being making actual decisions with concequences.
>>
>>30822636
I don't see how that's a /pol/ meme, but then again I don't go there
>>
>>30822648
if described properly, if she's way mature for her age, if she's super special and energetic and has a skinny, healthy body... i can go as low as 9. this asstr story "Flower Petals" by one Chase Shivers has a very unusual 9 year old that is described in ways I can find hot. The whole story is a nice slow-burn with a guy slowly getting comfortable with the fact that she's fucking her mom and wants him too
>>
>>30822669
>More like 12-13, when they gain self-awareness as a sentient being making actual decisions with concequences.
>>
>>30822724
It's true, though.
We're in the incest thread on 4chan's talking horse board, dude, get off now if we're approaching your threshold for "unacceptable".
>>
>>30822724
what do you think a bar mitzvah is
>>
>>30822746
That doesn't even make any sense though.
>>
>>30822780
it kiiind of does.
>>
>>30822785
Well fucking source that shit because it just sounds like autistic conjecture and a fucked up definition of what sentience even is.

>>30822595
We need moar of this though. Flurry is the cutest princess.
>>
>>30822799
never heard of exaggeration? anyway that's why I said kind of. That anon isn't wrong enough for you to write him off entirely, he's a smaller amount of wrong. but he's right about the idea of self-responsibility and accountability showing up around that age. that's when you're able to develop your own beliefs and shit
>>
>>30822799
Think back to when you were that age, didn't your folks start talking up shit like responsibility and whatnot?

It shouldn't be that difficult to wrap your head around.
>>
>>30822816
Depending on anon's current age, his folks probably never did that. We were the last generation to get the responsibility talk. Everyone after us, they were just resigned to let them stay children indefinitely, keep em safer that way
>>
File: kids today theyll never know.gif (408KB, 624x345px) Image search: [Google]
kids today theyll never know.gif
408KB, 624x345px
>>30822837
What's up, other oldfag, remember pizza bagels and moonshoes?
>>
>>30822854
I remember pizza bagels getting fucking rock hard in the microwave, and always wondering what the point of moon shoes was. every time I saw the ad I was like.. why? what do they actually do? the kids on the commercial didn't seem to be jumping any higher than normal, on the contrary.. the springs looked completely flaccid.. what was the point?
>>
>>30822864
Yeah they were fun for like the first 5 minutes of owning them before you realize "Hey, these are swap meet sandals duct taped to more springy duct tape".
>>
>>30822871
I was a pretty smart kid, my parents taught me the value of a dollar, and I tried not to want anything cheap and shitty.. when I asked for shit, it was something I really wanted and appreciated.
>>
>>30822773
>That thing Jewy parents do to teach their kids how to hoard money from relatives
>>
>>30822889
on the contrary, you've GOTTA spend present-money
but you've gotta spend it wisely, on something you really like.
>>
>>30822881
Bastard, my parents tried but my grandparents and extended family spoiled me rotten.

Pokemon took all my monies for a long time.
>>
>>30822899
oh sorry didn't see which post you were replying to
no, bar mitzvot are about teaching you responsibility and how to be a goddamned adult and quit being a little piece of shit
>>
>>30822901
i will admit i fell for dutch tulips and bought way too many pokemon cards, but at least I enjoyed them even if I was fooling myself about their value
>>
>>30822320
There was that one green a while back where kidanon throat fucked his infant sister Flurry Heart
>>
File: 1467104535192.jpg (152KB, 631x457px) Image search: [Google]
1467104535192.jpg
152KB, 631x457px
>>30822320
Found it

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/30302343/#30309110

Read at your ow discretion, it's... Something
>>
>>30822724
What? I think it's rather logical need. It's easy to earn a child's love with candies and attention like a dog badically, but no sport in it and no achievement. Liking me for who i am, not facade, is another story, but requires some brain to understand people.
>>
>>30817808
>little buddy
Jeff?
>>
>>30822320
There was a unfinished one where Twilights son accidentally killed her and fucked her dead body
>>
>>30823779
I remember that one, unfortunately.
>>
>>30824143
we have some weirdos but yknow, it takes all kinds of fruits to make fruit cup
>>
File: flutters_wikihow.png (180KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
flutters_wikihow.png
180KB, 800x600px
>>30812566
The thirst is real
>>
>>30824964
"Hi, Anon- d-do you want your nuts tightened?"
>>
File: 1449285650484.jpg (102KB, 729x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1449285650484.jpg
102KB, 729x1096px
>>30824964
OH MY
why is she so LEWD
>>
File: summer_nights.png (274KB, 743x600px) Image search: [Google]
summer_nights.png
274KB, 743x600px
>>30825832
If life taught me something
Its always the shy ones
>>
File: 1379956751788.jpg (96KB, 667x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1379956751788.jpg
96KB, 667x1197px
>>30825860
>tfw no shy, sweet cousin to cuddle
>>
>>30825930
you know, Fluttershy ain't the only shy one

I would like a marble story that doesn't have all the other pie sisters, just once.
>>
>>30826185
She's just a bootleg Fluttershy. She doesn't exist without the rest of her family.
>>
>>30826185
>Anon is Marble's fraternal twin
>He's the expressive one that protects her at school
>Marble grows up listing to stories about heroes from her brothers books
>Notices he is like them, starts acting like his princess.
>>
>>30826207
Dammit. He >>30826202 was right, I did not finish the first line and it was already boring for me.
>>
>>30826215
>>30826202
samefag
>>
File: Untitled.png (141KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
141KB, 1400x1050px
>>30826240
Nod relly.
>>
File: clip (2017-08-29 at 12.23.59).png (105KB, 960x1040px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2017-08-29 at 12.23.59).png
105KB, 960x1040px
>>30826247
Aye
>>
>>30826259
>>30826247
Differentfag
>>
File: ss (2017-01-22 at 12.15.38).jpg (16KB, 237x156px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-22 at 12.15.38).jpg
16KB, 237x156px
>>30826269
>>
>>30826185
That would be nice.
>>
>You will never convince your German aunt she's still as beautiful and sexy as she ever was
>>
>>30826573
White hair doesn't help her look young neither
>>
>>30826207
that sounds cute.
>>
File: 1503850660485.gif (2MB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1503850660485.gif
2MB, 295x295px
>>30826573
I wanna destroy her gas chamber
>>
>>30825860
>i-i-if you want to t-take your shorts off a-and get more comfortable.. I don't mind
>>
>>30826202
but she's the really cute kind of quiet, not the 'voice literally has a low volume' kind of quiet
she would just quietly give you looks in your eyes while you peel her clothes off
>>
>>30826993
I'd rather say that her only appeal is her total lack of personality. You can do anything with her character and it won't be wrong, as long as she's gonna be shy.
>>
File: 1445712608077.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445712608077.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30827018
>>
>>30827047
Hey, it's not like she's exceptional in this regard, This show just loves introducing more and more characters/species/places and then leaving them extremely bare bones, never to be expanded upon.
>>
File: flutter_marriage.png (167KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
flutter_marriage.png
167KB, 800x600px
endgame
>>
>>30827112
Redhead Discord?
>>
>>30827115
(you)
>>
File: flutterdrunk_2.jpg (559KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flutterdrunk_2.jpg
559KB, 1800x1200px
>>30827112
might as well dump all the fluttercest i made
At least the sfw ones
>>
>>30827112
Gonna consummate on their wedding night right? Have lots of babbies?
>>
File: flutterscest_misundertanding.jpg (660KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flutterscest_misundertanding.jpg
660KB, 1800x1200px
>>30827171
>>
>>30827112
Actually writing the damn story?
>>
>>30827018
clearly youve never known a quiet girl like this
she can be amazingly deep, you just have to dig a little harder for it
>>
File: fluttersinsomnia.jpg (458KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fluttersinsomnia.jpg
458KB, 1800x1200px
>>30827171

>>30827183
What do you think?
>>
>>30827047
oh shit, that image gave me a new headcanon.
>>
File: 1503678510768.png (397KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503678510768.png
397KB, 600x700px
>>30827189
>are you going to take me by force?
Maybe.
>>
File: Flutterjealous.jpg (978KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterjealous.jpg
978KB, 2550x3300px
>>30827202

>>30827197
I'm working as i'm shitposting
>>
>>30827171
that can be named as 'sfw'?

nice drawings btw
>>
>>30827202
Man, I can't even get off if my dog's in the same room.
>>
>>30827221
>that pic
im sad now
>>
>>30827221

>>30827224
As sfw this board let me
>>
File: haha dath funny tho.jpg (294KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
haha dath funny tho.jpg
294KB, 1000x800px
>>30827221
>n-nani?!
>>
File: flutterinvite.jpg (245KB, 1839x1545px) Image search: [Google]
flutterinvite.jpg
245KB, 1839x1545px
>>30827243
>>
>>30827256
I don't know what he's waiting for, just plow her puss until she can't walk in a straight line for a week.
>>
File: flutternap.jpg (458KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flutternap.jpg
458KB, 1800x1200px
>>30827256
>>
File: Flutterjealous_2.jpg (796KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
Flutterjealous_2.jpg
796KB, 2550x3300px
>>30827265
>>30827221
>>
File: shellbacks gettin tore back.png (149KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
shellbacks gettin tore back.png
149KB, 500x537px
>all this cousin flutters
>be reminded that all my cousins are married to goofy dudebros
haha, alright, I'm sad now
>>
>>30827265
hhhnggg
>>
File: flutter_beach.jpg (232KB, 970x760px) Image search: [Google]
flutter_beach.jpg
232KB, 970x760px
>>30827277
>>
>>30827323
>you will never massage sunscreen onto Fluttershy's breasts
>>
>>30827277
>Fluttercousin obsessed with Rarity's romance novels.
K E K
also
>The next door cougar.
Unf
>>
File: tasty_treats.png (1MB, 988x2545px) Image search: [Google]
tasty_treats.png
1MB, 988x2545px
>>30827323
>>
>>30827350
Man Flutters really loves yogurt.
>>
>>30827350
fluttershy thats rape

youre raping your cousin
>>
File: 1464057758685.gif (1MB, 230x268px) Image search: [Google]
1464057758685.gif
1MB, 230x268px
>Nayaa is still based
Neat
>>
File: flutterlewd_2 - copia.jpg (124KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
flutterlewd_2 - copia.jpg
124KB, 900x300px
>>30827350
as i said, as sfw this board lets me
>>
File: fluttercest_impreg - copia.png (198KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercest_impreg - copia.png
198KB, 600x440px
>>30827365
You can't rape the willing

>>30827398
>>
>>30827202
I'm confused. the word 'not' makes this not make sense.
then again it has 'where did you learned' so
>>
File: fluttercest_kissu.png (230KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercest_kissu.png
230KB, 900x600px
>>30827428
Sorry, i still struggle with my english
>>30827398
>>
>>30827426
>handholding
you sick fuck
please keep going
>>
>>30827455
How many babbus would Fluttercousin want?
>>
>>30827490
3-5
>>
>>30827490
At least 3. I mean have you seen her hips?
>>
>>30827490
She wants to make Valentina Vassilyeva feel like a scrub.
>>
>>30827520
Well I did say at least 3.
>>
File: 1503311125121.gif (2MB, 420x486px) Image search: [Google]
1503311125121.gif
2MB, 420x486px
>>30827528
>>
>>30827455
Ones that i never scanned
>>
File: IMG_20170828_195017-1.jpg (240KB, 1150x1198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_195017-1.jpg
240KB, 1150x1198px
>>30827575
Fuck
>>
>>30827585
dat cameltoe tho
>>
>>30827585
See hips. Fluttercousin is just a baby factory. Potential to shoot out incest babies left and right
>>
>>30827585
HOW MANY NAYAA

HOW MANY BABIES
>>
File: IMG_20170828_195951.jpg (611KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_195951.jpg
611KB, 1600x1200px
>>30827585
>>30827627
At least 4
>>
>>30827632
>christmas picture
that's too fuckin cute, man
>>
>>30827632
I'd go for 8 desu

Wasting all them fertile years of hers otherwise.
>>
File: fluttercest_stares.png (358KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercest_stares.png
358KB, 1200x1800px
>>30827632
>>
File: flutterquestion.png (560KB, 1346x1913px) Image search: [Google]
flutterquestion.png
560KB, 1346x1913px
>>30827675

>>30827656
Notice i said "At least"
>>
>>30827675
I want all my meals served on that butt
>>
>>30827675
It's always the shy ones.
I wonder if Rarity made her that.
>"Oh no it's free darling, just make sure to record a little for me. Taboo romances are all the talk now."
>>
File: Fluttercest_story.jpg (397KB, 1760x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttercest_story.jpg
397KB, 1760x1500px
>>30827693
I'm running out of flutterpics

>>30827701
>Rarara is a degenerate
sounds about right
>>
>>30827701
I can't see Fluttershy even so much as taking a picture of herself in lingerie, let alone fucking.
>>
>>30827714
I bet Rarity jills herself thinking about Flutter's butteryellow butt getting hammered by her cousin.
>>
File: fluttercest_realization.png (1MB, 947x1906px) Image search: [Google]
fluttercest_realization.png
1MB, 947x1906px
>>30827714
>>
>>30827398
>filename
spanish?
>>
>>30827742
>those breasts
>those hips
fug
>>
>>30827742

>>30827753
yeh
>>
File: fearbonery_dream.jpg (568KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fearbonery_dream.jpg
568KB, 1800x1200px
>>30827770
nevermind, i found a few more
>>
>>30827782
y always dreaming tho
>>
File: flutterbath-Recovered.jpg (421KB, 2825x1855px) Image search: [Google]
flutterbath-Recovered.jpg
421KB, 2825x1855px
>>30827782
>>
File: happy halloweencest.png (425KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
happy halloweencest.png
425KB, 900x600px
>>30827810
>>
>>30827810
I can't remember the last time I got a hug.
>>
>>30827810
>You will never feel Fluttercousin's big tiddies against your back.
>>
File: WHY YOU AREN'T JUST DOESING IT.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WHY YOU AREN'T JUST DOESING IT.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>30827842
fuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: Okushy0001.jpg (279KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Okushy0001.jpg
279KB, 1100x1500px
>>30827842
>>
File: open door.png (340KB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
open door.png
340KB, 1240x1748px
>>30827891
>>
>>30827891
Oh Flutters you autistic qt.
>>
File: smj.jpg (53KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
smj.jpg
53KB, 640x392px
>>30827891
>tfw wizard
Man, this is the type of shit that really makes the sense of failure sink in.
>>
>>30827912
I feel nothing but apathy my man. I ain't just gonna fuck some random slut that's taken it in every hole by a hundred dudes.
If that means dying without it then so be it.
>>
File: sisterly_competition.png (358KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
sisterly_competition.png
358KB, 1200x1800px
>>30827897
Not exactly flutter cousin, but i am already running out of pics of her
>>
>>30827917
I'm not going 'woe is me tfw no gf', ok, the loneliness has long since past, but every now and then that aforementioned sense of fucking failure just stops by to say 'hey'.
>>
>>30827912
>>30827917
Don't worry we will find our waifus in the afterlife.
>>
File: 1491874044959.png (418KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491874044959.png
418KB, 1280x1280px
>>30827934
You should draw more Sweetie sis.
>>
>>30827917
Good on you.
If you accept the type of woman who thinks being a slut is progressive, you're gonna also have to get the "if you really loved me" talk that leads to you being cucked.
>>
File: Oniichan.gif (118KB, 898x794px) Image search: [Google]
Oniichan.gif
118KB, 898x794px
>>30827934
Abba-Dee, Abba-Dee, Abba-dee, That's All Folks
>>
>>30827992
D R A W
>>
>>30827951
This.
>>
>>30827849
neither do I
>>
>>30827891
>>30827897
>tfw no thirsty, empty womb to fill
>>
>Anon is the brother of Rainbow Dash, therefore also making him the child of Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles
>They're both enormously proud of both their kids
>As Dash and Anon move into the later stages of adolescence, their parents grow protective of them both
>No guy is good enough for Dash, and they certainly aren't letting any of those whores near their son
>If only everyone else was as great as their kids
>That idea grows slowly in the back of their minds, but they keep pushing it away
>When Dash is nearly date-raped and Anon is stood up, Bow and Windy decide to take the nuclear option
>They have to get them to date each other
>The idea makes them uncomfortable at first, but they quickly psyche themselves up for it
>Anon and Dash are perfect for each other; she won't break his heart, and he won't treat her like a piece of meat
>Besides, with kids this great, just imagine how awesome their grandchildren will be!
>>
>>30828425
That's just potato enough to work
>>
I need to see the phrase "forbidden fruit of my loins" in a story
>>
>>30827455
i'll proofread for you. better to be good at drawing than english.
>>
>>30827585
>Flutters' puffy, puffy labia also have fluffy, cotton-candy pubes on them
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 833x625px
>You will never cum inside aunt Dany
>>
>>30828618

right thread, wrong board
>>
File: 23154523523.png (294KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
23154523523.png
294KB, 861x1024px
>Chryssymom will never teach you to be a man by forcing you to drink whiskey with her, when you're drunk enough making you rape your kid brother Thorax, an event that leads to her suicide and turns you into a drug addict filled with regret
>>
>>30828425
>they're utterly mollified and embarrassed about it, but in the process of dealing with it together, they fall in love anyway
but they arent going to give their parents the satisfaction, so they keep trying to hide it
>>
>>30828668
this is a fantasy thread, not a projection thread
>>
>>30828713
brutal
>>
>>30828713
K E K
E
K
>>
>>30828668
dude, no.

this is not only a fucked up prompt, but Also it wouldn't be a enjoyable-to-read green.
>>
>>30828713
U L T R A
C O M B O
>>
>>30828668
>>30828713
>>30828874
Unlike other plebs I actually get the reference Anon. It's a good game, Brad a best.
>>
>>30806835
Can I convince her to get people and then drug all of us while having a massive orgy?
>>
File: Terr Bear.png (578KB, 680x950px) Image search: [Google]
Terr Bear.png
578KB, 680x950px
>>30828988
I didn't expect anyone to get it to be honest
>>
>>30828991
>drugs enhance everything maaaaaaaaaan
somethings you actually want to be coherent for
>>
>>30829015

So your saying that having sex while sober is then drug one?
>>
File: 1470684107104.png (204KB, 682x551px) Image search: [Google]
1470684107104.png
204KB, 682x551px
>>30828996
I need to play the game eventually, I've seen both the games' playthroughs twice by now.
>>
>>30829032
I don't know, broseph, I'm a wizard.

But I've been on drugs for a long time
>>
>>30829077
Are you sure you want to, do you think you can do the right thing?
>>
>>30829095
I'm pretty sure. I like how flawed they make Brad, bur still shows he's got a good heart underneath that calloused shell. He's got a lot of touching moments with Buddy that it sometimes feels like he's my dad.
>>
>>30829178
Until the end where you realize Brad was also an abusive father, just not in the same way Marty was, and despite his best efforts Buddy ended up hating him and seeing him as a monster before he literally became a monster. Also the implication that despite his best efforts Sticky raped Buddy.
>>
File: Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.png (3KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.png
3KB, 135x135px
>>30829211
Let's not forget this guy's entire story

man, this game was just depressing for every single character
>>
File: 1412313971950.jpg (26KB, 482x277px) Image search: [Google]
1412313971950.jpg
26KB, 482x277px
>>30829434
>Terry is crying
>Nern doesn't want to do this
>Birdie is crying
>Anon is crying
>>
File: 200% Berserk.png (200KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
200% Berserk.png
200KB, 500x531px
>>30829466
>arrive at the end with no party members
>Brad fights shadows instead of his friends to show how crazy he is now
we should probably stop derailing the thread
>>
>>30829478
Yes please. I'm trying to forget.
>>
File: 123413241234.jpg (303KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
123413241234.jpg
303KB, 900x1273px
>>30829478
He's not crazy, he's slowly transforming into a joy mutant during that whole sequence,
his attacks become infinitely more powerful and he learns the moves scream and cry,
two moves that joy mutants will often spam during their fights.

Yeah, we probably should, the incest general is no place for such a depressing game you worthless shit kid
>>
>>30829015
>>30829032
i have always felt like if I had access to sex i wouldnt need drugs
as it is i dont need drugs because I have internet and tv shows and videogames. but if i had sex i wouldnt need those.
>>
>>30829508
I attained wizardhood 3 years ago.
I literally can't even imagine myself having sex in this life.
>>
>>30829557
shit is that what it's going to be like for me in 2 years?
>>
File: 1485454745081.png (308KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485454745081.png
308KB, 500x500px
>>30829697
I dunno, but you've got 2 years to figure out. I checked out in my early 20's and figured it'd be easier to just not give a fuck and die alone.
>>
>>30829756
oh man it took me a lot longer than that to stop giving fucks. Though I was perpetually worried about wizardry

uh, incest thread. yeah. uhmm.. fucking your daughter Pinkie. She would be super down for that, but would she be so exuberant she'd make everyone else uncomfortable talking about it all the time?
>>
>>30829778
Man, out of all the daughteru's you picked the one with no "off" switch.

Why not something slow and sensual with daughteru Maude?
>>
>>30829781
that would be very nice
I guess my immediate thought is 'who would be super fucking INTO it with no possible accusation that I was coercing her?'
>>
File: oh golly there now.png (300KB, 981x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oh golly there now.png
300KB, 981x1024px
>>30829959
>who would be super fucking INTO it
why don't we just be like early /satyr/ and say daughters are elektra's.
>>
File: 1458451399932.jpg (643KB, 2187x2244px) Image search: [Google]
1458451399932.jpg
643KB, 2187x2244px
>>30829969
its happening
>>
>>30829969
we usually do, and it is very fun
my point was just that at that moment i wanted a scenario where she's super into it without having to do any work establishing that
mainly because I was grasping at let's-get-back-on-topic straws
>>
>>30829969
Because this isn't your containment thread.
>>
File: 1481086903020.jpg (381KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481086903020.jpg
381KB, 1200x1200px
>>30830028
kek
>>
File: small, cuteness ridden inbred.png (497KB, 2116x3105px) Image search: [Google]
small, cuteness ridden inbred.png
497KB, 2116x3105px
>>30829969
A good daughter gives her daddy more daughters.
>>
File: 20170829_032143.jpg (3MB, 3690x1675px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_032143.jpg
3MB, 3690x1675px
So I'm just now starting on this thread as far as reading goes, and I'll be writing more soon, but first I wanted to share yet another fucking Leddit Blogpost by >Writefagging
read the whole thing before you decide to open the related pic

>be me
>at police clerk job I've talked about before
>hear squeaking
>inspect, find a mousebro (again, mentioned before) caught in a fucking war crime glue trap
>He's still alive, struggling every so often
>his head, tail, and legs are all glued down, mouth glued shut
>his nostrils are still open
>fuck
>can't stand to leave him like this
>go out to car, grab my knife and some tissues
>take him out back
>sit down crosslegged and pray for him in his final moments
>the whole thing reeks of stage 15 autism
>give him the quickest death I can, instant decapitation
>clean my blade, have a smoke for mousebro
It's not the quiet death he deserved, but it's better than he would have had it being caught by a predator in the wild. I figured if mankind would sentence him to death, his execution should be as painless as possible
>pic related
>>
File: 20170829_032413.jpg (3MB, 3076x1657px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_032413.jpg
3MB, 3076x1657px
>>30830160
I literally hit Spoiler Image fucking clover this is what I get for being a fucking mobilefag
Anyway pic is covered mouse. I'd have buried him given the time but fuck it
>>
File: 1497029484.jpg (25KB, 302x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497029484.jpg
25KB, 302x300px
>>30830167
That was very sad
>>
>>30830028
He's not wrong.
>>
>>30830160
You can get mice out of gluetraps alive by pouring some vegetable oil on them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXxTNrZoFtA
It's probably better that you gave it a quick death though, mice can still end up hurt during removal (tearing their fur off, drowning if the oil goes into their nostrils, or just dying from stress and shock). And even if you get them out, the oil/glue on their fur can probably make their survival more difficult after the release.
>>
File: 1352015300325.gif (493KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
1352015300325.gif
493KB, 496x279px
>just finished cousin Fluttershy

My heart hurts so fucking much.
>>
>>30829506
What game?
>>
>>30830160
s'all you can do
his mousemom had like 300 other mousebros to replace him. he knew what he was getting into fighting for a teat. you're a good guy. Fluttershy would approve
>>
>>30830899
LISA: The Painful RPG
>>
>>30830167
try posting with the Chrome instead of Clover, works better to me
>>
>>30830167
https://f-droid.org/packages/nya.miku.wishmaster/
Works nice for me
>>
>>30807549
>humanities are rare
If I remember correctly, I could farm them pretty easily from the basilisks down in the sewers. A few hours of that and I had so many that I was using them to heal instead of an estus.
>>
>>30831207
The rats in the sewer also drop them, and are less risky to kill than basalisks
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-29-18-17-05.png (56KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-29-18-17-05.png
56KB, 720x1280px
>>30831202
>>
>>30826207
But Pinkie is already Marble's twin. Is there such a thing as fraternal triplets?
>>
>>30828713
SHOTS FIRED!
>>
>>30832450
witnessed, you brave soul
>>
>>30832450
TO VALHALLA!
>>
File: HVWq3Ip.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
HVWq3Ip.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>30832450
>>
>>30832450
WITNIESSED AND SAVED MADMAN!
>>
>>30832450
Aye, brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBjbEV8DSrs
>>
>>30832198
You can have triplets from any number of fertilized eggs between one and three.
As in, fully fraternal (three eggs), fully identical (one egg), and mixed, meaning two eggs are fertilized where one turns into a set of identical twins and the other is a fraternal third wheel.
>>
>>30832486
Why save one, when you can get them all?
>>
File: 1470312885604.jpg (55KB, 324x331px) Image search: [Google]
1470312885604.jpg
55KB, 324x331px
>>30832450
>>
>>30832494
Madman, are you giving us a dump? Is it a holiday? Someone's birthday?
>>
>>30832507
https://mega.nz/#!1tcWSRSY!SVVwQ8Gz3u2qsn812-yAqR1j_2_7vtV7s2tRra2lAHo
Naw, just grab this link. Sorry it's not more flashy.
>>
File: woaha.jpg (1MB, 2705x2572px) Image search: [Google]
woaha.jpg
1MB, 2705x2572px
>>30832509
>>
File: CYbbGjV.png (183KB, 439x320px) Image search: [Google]
CYbbGjV.png
183KB, 439x320px
>>30832450
>>30832509
>>30832518
WITNESSED!
>>
>>30832514
Is giving a link to booru is out of fashion nowadays?
>>
>>30832509
Based
>>30832514
Also works
>>30832518
Your work inspires us all. God speed madman.
>>
>>30832528
These are patron pics. Not a Derpi.
>>
File: oh darling.png (1MB, 1800x1900px) Image search: [Google]
oh darling.png
1MB, 1800x1900px
>>30832518
>>
File: L-lewd.jpg (32KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
L-lewd.jpg
32KB, 240x160px
START WRITING FAGGOTS!
>>
>>30832544
Dont they end up on booru anyway?
>>
>>30832576
No, even if they would, they would get deleted.
>>
>>30832583
Strange, I found artists, who had their patreon wiped, still being present on booru. Pixiv too.
>>
>>30832591
I mean, if he himself would start uploading his patreon art on derpi or Pixiv then it obviously would stay. Random anon uploading his paid stuff would get fucked tho. You can get sfw versions for free but nsfw is paywalled.
>>
>>30806835
What sort of weirdo wouldn't sleep with Tree Hugger, if she were offering?
>>
>>30832611
Sometimes I hate capitalism. We need a pirate booru in african neutral waters.
>>
>>30832627
Retards that believe the meme about weed being bad, people with the slightly more realistic desire to not smell the plant, or people that just drugs are bad and hippies believe in the devil. You know, shit humans.
>>
>>30832535
>>30832589
N I P P L E S
>>
>>30832706
> meme about weed being bad
A friend of mine is having his blood pressure under needed level, and when he hits a roach it drops even lower so his eye retina became ill from lack of oxygen for so long periods. Now he is restricted to a couple of hits per year and this is basically easiest stuff to get in our region so imagine his feelings about eye medicine and no more fun.
>>
>>30832738
Yeah, that's rough.
>>
>>30832738
>A friend of mine is having his blood pressure under needed leve
So he has a pre-existing condition intensified by a substance, therefore the substance is to blame?
>>
>>30832738
some people are allergic to peanuts
>>
>You will never have a little sister Twilight struggling on her homework
>She will never ask for your help on a few math problems (Or whatever problems anon is good at)
>She will never say thank you and look up to you
>You will never have a little sister that looks up to you and comes to you for your help on anything
>you will never fuck your sister
>>
>>30832772
Some people are allergic to water.
>>
>>30832589
>"A-Anon what are you ok sweetie, if there is something wrong you can always show Momma.
>"Oh you're just hard it's OK for boys your age to start having erections."
>"You had it for almost an hour? Well that's not good, is it starting to hurt, At least there is no one here to see."
>"Can you pull down your swim trunks so I can see it sweetie so I can fix it?"
>"Now let me turn around."
>"Yes hun, butts can fix hard things now just go nice and slow."
>>
>>30832768
The thing is even alcohol does not affect him as much, and that started when he started smoking it. He did not drop anything but weed, not alcohol, not cigarettes, not workouts, not anything, and got better. So, in his case, yeah, the substance.
Sucks to be him, I never miss a chance to gloat as we have an eventual cold one
>>
File: UNF_LOGO_HORZ_PMS_BlueGray.jpg (292KB, 2059x837px) Image search: [Google]
UNF_LOGO_HORZ_PMS_BlueGray.jpg
292KB, 2059x837px
>>30832840
Even without the spoiler
>>
>>30832952
i dont think nicotine is a good idea if you have fucked up blood pressure
>>
>>30832980
Even when he tells he tries to drop I can see he doesn't. Addicts, desu.
>>
>>30833003
yeah i'm told that one's harder than heroin to kick
at least get him an e-cig so he's not getting lung cancer in the process.
>>
>>30833241
This may be unexpected, but usual smokes are actually safer than electronic ones. Tobacco is well-studied and has a long-term predictable on early symptoms harm, while inhaling glycerine and what knows else they put in is more harmful even without knowing the rest of components. He drops the amounts of buying but cannot help but asking bypassers for a cig. What a big fucking baby.
>>
>>30832982
S-sauce. Please
>>
>>30832514
>>30833574
Just grab this link.
>>
>>30833589
Needs less covering.
>>
>You will never have a little sister Trixie
>She is elementary/middle school age (choice is up to the anon's here)
>The talent show is coming up
>You will never help with Trixie's magic routine for the talent show
>She will never receive first prize, all thanks to you
>You will never has celebration sex with your sister
>>
>>30833640
>choice is up to the anon's here
Kindergarten. :^)
>>
>You will never have a big sister Trixie
>There is a talent show coming up in Canterlot high
>She needs to pull out the big guns to stand a chance against the Rainbooms
>You will never be her magic assistant
>You will never practice routines together
>The Rainboom's end up winning (Of course)
>Trixie will never get mad at the results and need something or someone to take it out on
>You will never get raped by your angry big sister
>>
>>30833589
>TFW no sperg qt cousin gf that wants to go to the card and video shop with you.
>TFW Trixie will never dress up as her D&D character and ride you while playing a co-op vidya.
>>
>>30833284
You basically just said "er um we don't know so it must be more dangerous"
i'm all for that when it's enemies in far-off lands, but we know full well inhaling glycerine is harmless, and "what knows else" is nothing. It's just nicotine.
Among other things it is almost unthinkable that it would be MORE dangerous than smoking formaldehyde, so
>>
>>30833589
Pretty good. Let's do a magic show
>>30834304
or go to renaissance festival with you and dress lewdly and ride on your shoulders
>>
>>30834529
>Trixie finds it hot because incest was even more taboo 500 years ago.
>>
>>30834560
oh yeah that's true. they went way too far sometimes and werent cool with marrying former in-laws if a relative dies. that's weird.
>>
I really like how this thread gets bumped with non-incest-related replies and hits bump limit with almost no new stories
>>
>>30834926
In some places they either kill ya or cut your dick off in the middle ages if you fucked your hot cousin.
>>
>>30835545
ehhh well.. writing.. it's hard
>>30835687
surely not cousins. that's much more recent and only in the states
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Geez Applebloom, when did you get so...thicc?
>>
>>30836012
Since the Irish took control of her, god bless those potato niggers and their surprising animation boom in recent years
>>
>>30836012
enough with your memes. she simply has hips. also a lil boobage goin on up top too. shit, scoots does too. damn. figures the equestria girls cmc have better aging than the fucking pony ones, and that show's explicitly taken place over years.

i had some kind of applebloom fantasy the other night about her just getting horny as fuck, rubbing on everything, riding her books rather than reading them.. then you catch her getting out her savings and she's going through the dirty newspapers trying to find a gigolo and you're like fuck that shit i'm not going to let my little sister ruin her first time
and then somehow it's you instead
i originally figured it as being rainbow dash but abbles is cuter.
>>
>>30836032
>He thinks thicc is a meme
>>
>>30836045
Well he is not wrong. People don't know how to use that word.
Having good hips =/= thicc.
>>
>>30836082
if anything this is thinn
cute lanky girls whose hip width shows all the better because there's nothing much around the thighs and tummy.
>>
>>30834523
No, I basically said "inhaling glycerine is bad already and I am not too happy to learn what else".
> we know
We is who? Those dudes who never heard of pneumonia? This may be a well enough replacement if someone really attempted to quit, but as a replacement it's even worse.
And yeah, adding nicotine on top.
>>
>>30836247
it's completely and utterly inactive. not that it's even necessary for a nebulizer to work properly, you can just use saline or anything. I had one when I was a kid, it's the same technology, except back then it was the size of a fucking construction worker's lunchpail, and now they can fit it into a pen
i refuse to believe it's worse than lung cancer, man.
>>
File: 1485652.jpg (279KB, 1628x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1485652.jpg
279KB, 1628x2200px
I've been gone for a while, have I missed any good stories?
>>
>>30836356
depends on how long
>>
>>30836405
Last thread I was around for was the one with the chrysamom green. I've probably missed a decent amount of threads. The pastebin been updated I hope?
>>
>>30832706
You mean retards who swallow the meme that Tree Hugger is a marijuana addict. What if she's just a hippie pony who likes music and art and nature and doesn't do any drugs at all?
>>
>>30836445
yeah we've gotten some stuff. I think the biggest one you missed was aunt coco
i sure hope it's kept up to date
>>30836608
as a hippie that doesnt do drugs, I can tell you the difference is completely negligible. the point is you make chilling out part of your personality and try to be at peace with everyone. If you're naturally chill like me, then you're done. if not, it behooves you to find out how much ganja it takes to get you there.
>>
I would making fuck with cousin hippie horse.
>>
>>30836682
>aunt coco
Jeff, please come back. You're making my penis sad.
>>
>>30836350
Lung cancer is studied and can be detected while healable if you get a regular check.
>>
File: image.png (237KB, 496x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237KB, 496x860px
Spoony
>>
File: 7-jBSog69QU.jpg (157KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
7-jBSog69QU.jpg
157KB, 900x900px
>>30837216
Would you spoon Silver Spoon?
>>
>>30807478
>I know I'm a little late to the Dark Souls party,

5 years.

>is it worth the purchase? It would be baby's first Dark Souls.

Yes and install DSfix.
>>
>>30810715
Here's how the Souls saga worked:
-Demon's Souls was a collab with Sony's 1st party studio JapanStudio, however a certain Sony lead didn't see the appeal of the game and thought it was a wasted effort, so even though it was pretty much a 1st party titles (technically 2nd party I guess?) Sony didn't publish it outside of Japan. Atlus and BandaiNamco picked it up due to it getting a cult following in the west.

-While developing DaS1 FromSoft knew it couldn't rely on Sony since their last game just got ditched outside japan, so they looked for another publisher out of desperation (even though Sony co-developed their last game) and a contract was sealed with BandaiNamco for 3 games published under them

-After DarkSouls1 came out, or even before then, the Sony lead (Shuhei yoshida) knew his dismissal of the franchise was a huge mistake and so offered to fully support FromSoft once more, this time without retarded publishing restrictions.

-DaS2 and Bloodborne were now in development. BandaiNamco's contract was already obsolete at this point, since FromSoft always had a better publisher to begin with (albeit stubborn) but now they are forced to shit out 2 more games because of the contract

-FromSoft finishes shitting out the other 2 half-hearted milked DarkSouls games, while the leads actually focus on the JapanStudio collab projects.

That's it. There's no reason for FromSoft to partner with BandaiNamco now that they know Sony won't act retarded like they did with Demon'sSouls. Sony not only publishes games internationally but also helps the studio itself developing the game, building the engine or offering sound recording studios, composers and orchestras (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yncMReF8QA) and Sony doesn't force FromSoft into making sequel trash, they can create any IPs they wish

Unless FromSoft wants to make multiplats they have no reason to go back to Bandai when Sony is clearly the better right hand
>>
File: FUCKOFFTOVEE.gif (23KB, 321x211px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKOFFTOVEE.gif
23KB, 321x211px
>>30837720
>>30837732
>digging up this shit discussion four fucking days after it died
>>
>>30837754
Unless you have a green to bump with your opinion does not worth much
>>
>>30837754
Quit being a cunt, that's a solid post.
>>
>>30837765
You know, I'm not sure if letting this thread die wouldn't be for the best, actually. I'm not a fan of zombie generals lingering for days without any hope for new content.
>>
>>30837795
I dont mind keeping another tab open for a couple of days or trying to write something, even just a prompt. Another, what, 20mb of operative memory?
>>
File: Chichi Chichi_14_11.jpg (141KB, 728x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Chichi Chichi_14_11.jpg
141KB, 728x1031px
This count for anything.
>>
>>30837795
Might as well at this point, save for stoic, who has probably fucked off, there has been no content. She be sinking johnny.
>>
>>30828425
Writefags? Please?
>>
>>30838312
man i'm tiiired
>>
>>30806835
>You will never fuck Cousin Treehugger in the forest after she finds out you're a virgin.
>>
>>30838312
Trying to wrap up my sister Rarity green. I'm off the next few days so it should be finished by Friday.

I'm sorry I started all vidya derailing.
>>
>>30839417
Bullshit, this was best green in weeks.
>>
>>30839487
Not like it has much competition. There's Issues with his Egyptian green and that's it I think.
>>
>>30831207
Sure, you can farm them. The piscae in Duke's Archives are the best place for that IIRC, but farming is tedious and not really worth it.
>>
>>30839500
It does not have jokes and math. Being a nerd I appreciate those, and I cannot even play Souls because I hate medieval settings.
>>
>>30839500
Didn't we have a writefag called Multi-Dimensional who never finished his greem
>>
>>30839958
What was he writing? That Dexter SciTwi time travel stuff? Starting a green and then abandoning it is the rule, rather than the exception.
>>
>>30839977
No it was the one with Chrysalis
>>
File: 23143242314231421.png (294KB, 648x709px) Image search: [Google]
23143242314231421.png
294KB, 648x709px
>Your sister will never get raped, making her social anxieties even worse and making her basically terrified of anything sexual
>You will never know something must be done to make her feel safe again, and buy her a carry gun
>You will never take her to the range twice a week and train her in the fundamentals
>At home you will never get her daily exercises to practice such as drawing from a concealed position and dry firing
>She will never get good through your guidance, eventually gaining back some of her confidence when her speed and aim gets good
>She will never begin to develop feelings for you, seeing you as some sort of hero who gave her her ability to feel safe back
>She will never start to feel comfortable around you sexually, though her past trauma makes her terrified of the idea of sex she still has needs and only feels good picturing you in her fantasies
>>
>>30840023
>She will never become a SJW bull dyke
>She will never shoot you for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE RAPIST
Rape as drama is possibly the worst green fuel I know. Especially if she's going to turn into your personal onahole just because you were nice to her.
>>
File: 6QaaU02g.jpg (55KB, 728x726px) Image search: [Google]
6QaaU02g.jpg
55KB, 728x726px
>>30840023
>Not finding the rapist and ripping his spine out of his ass.
>>
File: 1234123432142.jpg (69KB, 622x850px) Image search: [Google]
1234123432142.jpg
69KB, 622x850px
>>30840048
>He hasn't whitepilled his raped sister and turned her into his own personal onahole
>>
>>30840048
>White
>Rapist
Pick one.
>>
>>30840023
>at gun range
>you're helping her line up a shot
>BANG
>bullet hits deer behind bushes
>frozen in shock, tears in face
>"you killed it, Anon"
>shoots you
>then herself
>>
>>30840048
This.
>>
>>30840023
>she will never accidentally reflex fire during the home drill and kill you

Why even live?
>>
File: 1498514383714.png (884KB, 935x855px) Image search: [Google]
1498514383714.png
884KB, 935x855px
>Your mother will never lay on her back and tilt her head back
>She will never open her mouth wide and stick out her tongue, waiting for you to put your cock in
>When you hesitate she will never remind you that "it ain't incest if we don't use mah cooch sugarcube"
>You will never be set off by this, ramming your cock down her throat and holding onto her tits for dear life as your balls smack against your mothers nose
>You will never eventually reach your edge and give one final, powerful thrust, nearly snapping your mothers neck as you shoot rope after rope of your cum down her stretched throat, looking down to see her trying to swallow around the visible bulge on the front of her neck
>>
>>30840023
>She's scarred and associates sexuality with pain and suffering
>You teach her to shoot people who make her feel like that again
>While also inadvertantly making her feel sexually attracted to you

Seems like a recipe for six bullets to the chest to me
>>
>>30840638
>Not shooting yourself with .22lr and working your way up until you gradually gain an immunity to bullets
>>
>>30840592
fellatio is unsexy enough already without you going this way with it, just saying
>>
>>30840690
Are you gay? The prompt may have shit grammar, but the concept is hot as shit.
>Tfw you moma wont deepthroat you cock because the wannabe sluts at school cant take it all
Pinkie, Applejack, and Dash would love to do that.
>>
>>30840717
Your*, momma*, your* cock
>>
>>30840717
I'm not a big fan of cock focus in general. the woman's mouth is nice and all, but the nicest thing about it is how petite and dainty it is, not how deformed and distended it is from having this cock bulging out her neck as described here
>>
File: 1420220639539.png (317KB, 678x861px) Image search: [Google]
1420220639539.png
317KB, 678x861px
>>30840690
>fellatio is unsexy
You must be the biggest faggot on this entire site
>>
>You will never have Octavia as your sister
>You two, Octavia and anon, are of similar age in Canterlot high
>You two will never be in the same Orchestra period together
>You will never share band humor with sister Octavia
>You will never practice music together at home or in the practice rooms
>You will never have down time during practice to have those deep talks together
>The discussions will never derail into her wondering if she will ever please a man
>"What if I'm not good enough anon?"
Then we will try to get better, together
>You will never practice fuck with your sister
>>
>>30840892
>you will never practice marry her
>you will never have a few practice kids with her
>you will never practicing growing old and dying together with her.
>>
>>30840879
i'd rather watch cunnilingus anyday
>>
>>30840592
>>30840690
>This faggot on a Chinese board doesn't want to get his cock sucked by southern belle milf. Sad.
>>
>>30840879
>would rather fuck a womans mouth than her pussy
and he calls others faggots
>>
Blow your load in her pussy to get her pregnant, use the lubrication to go to town on dat ass, then clean up with a blowjob.
It's the only answer.
>>
>>30841048
>ass to mouth
disgust
>>
>>30840996
sure I do, but i'm not going to install a camera in my pubes so I can watch it
i'd rather look at her twat while she does it
>>
File: AJ gussied up.png (2MB, 2000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
AJ gussied up.png
2MB, 2000x2600px
>>30841033
>rather
>failed reading comprehension
>30840592 plainly states that vagoo wasn't an option
>>
>>30840906
lmao
>>
File: 1462900426053.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462900426053.png
153KB, 351x351px
>>30840958
Something in the back of my mind is telling me that you're actually a lesbian pretending to be a man.
>>
>>30841456
hey I mean i'd rather watch lesbian cunnilingus obviously. i dont really like seeing big sloppy man lips getting deformed from oral action either. nobody's face is fun to look at during oral really.
>>
How should Next thread be called?
>>
>>30842022
Fucking green please edition.
>>
>>30840079
>SJW
>Logic
Pick one.
>>
>>30840650
>.22lr
Those hurt like a bitch when they hit your arm.
>>
>>30842168
Well, Anon, bullets typically hurt the people they're shot into.
>>
>>30841929
Um, can you share some actually good lesbian porn? Most of the time it's two ugly manly skanks going at it and I can't find any good shit.
>>
>>30842188
Yeah, trust me I know. That's why I don't go to outdoor free shooting ranges anymore. There's always some faggot/faggots who don't know what the flying fuck they're doing and get someone hurt.
>>
>>30842022
>You'll never green your sister edition
>>
What character haven't we seen in a while?
>>
>>30842168
>Those hurt like a bitch when they hit your arm.
Yeah... I imagine, they're bullets.
>>
>>30842249
ditzy do, I think she's still looking for the southern birds
>>
>>30842198
anything from abbywinters, anything where they're ostensibly friends.. there's a ton of just camera-in-a-hotel-room shit where they just play around
>>
File: Drunk Derpy.jpg (647KB, 3507x2598px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Derpy.jpg
647KB, 3507x2598px
>>30842264
>No derped little sister who feigns her own ignorance in the hopes that you take advantage of her
>"Why do I have to wear pants? Or a bra? It's just us here. It's not like anyone's looking or anything!"
>>
>>30842748
>the derp is actually the most sensible person
>>
>>30816983
>Thumbnail on mobile cuts off hair of second pony
>judging by tje fur colour i assume Apple Bloom
>eagerly click image
>its Breaburn

Its amazing how a single small coloured rectangle can kill my boner.
>>
>>30843283
I thought it was pear butter
>>
>>30843351
>AJ's parents are said to have died in a tragic accident
>It was actually a murder-suicide when Bright Mac caught Pear Butter being boned by a teenage Big Macintosh
>>
>>30843362
why you gotta take it somewhere tragic? why cant he just be enjoying his mom and fathering apple bloom
>>
>>30842264
>>30842748
So I guess we're going with Sister derpy next thread?
>>
>>30843371
>implying Applejack isn't Apple Bloom's real mother
>>
File: 1485299551978.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1485299551978.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>30843650
>Sister Derpy
>Not single mother Derpy raising you all on her own
>>
>>30844070
>Not Sister Derpy who's a single mother raising you, her son-brother.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>30844146
yeah
>>
>>30844146
It's dead anon, let it go.
>>
File: 1472789643158.png (520KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1472789643158.png
520KB, 800x1236px
>>30844391
>>30844391
>>30844391

>>30844376
You were saying?
>>
>>30844395
Well, shit.

>>30844396

Can mod delete mine?
>>
>>30844395
So another general with bumps galore? Yeah it's anon.
>>
>>30844408
Noone forces you to read, geez.
>>
>>30844391
>>30844396
oh god.

which should we use?
>>
>>30844415
Like I said, we can wait with derpy and delete mine. I feel now like I should use mamadagio theme, never saw it here.
>>
>>30844412
People read bumps?
>>
>>30844397
Use the 'Delete' button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
>>
i think we should delete >>30844391

cause >>30844396 has already got 2 bumps
>>
>>30844435
I'll delete this>>30844391
>>
well, new thread
>>30844396
>>30844396
>>30844396
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.