[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wide Open Skies #7 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 2

File: Wide Open Skies.jpg (56KB, 771x566px) Image search: [Google]
Wide Open Skies.jpg
56KB, 771x566px
>>
"I honestly don't know," You admit, "...Give me the most alluring and tempting one to me. Something fiery. Like you're Princess Celestia addressing a crowd."
Which you personally didn't know as she never visited Seaside.
Pequeña mulls this over for a moment before getting into a position. Laying her front half on the bottom bed railing, moving her body slightly so it bent a bit, and turn to face you.
"Like this?" She asks; closing one of her eyes and sticking her tongue out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30796227
Perfect. Just let me come over to fix something.
Help her 'adjust' her position and then start working on the drawing.
>>
>>30796227
Adjust her flank for a bit.
>>
>>30796255
>>30796279
"Perfect," You smile, "Just let me come over to fix something..."
You trot over and start adjusting her a tiny bit before adjusting her flanks. Lingering your hooves on them for a few seconds before trotting back and drawing.

Drawing her took a bit longer then you thought, as you quickly learn that she wasn't the most patient of ponies.
Asking you if it was almost done twice, and almost falling asleep once.
But, you had finally finish drawing her after a hour and a half.

What do you do?
>>
>>30796457
I'm finished now. What do you think of the drawing. Sorry, if you didn't like holding still for a long time. I can try to make it up to you.
>>
>>30796457
Done! Sorry it took so long, what do you think?
>>
>>30796492
>>30796503
"Done," You exclaim, "I'm finished now. What do you think of the drawing?"
She takes it and looks at it. Smiling a few seconds later.
"I like it," She smiles, "I don't like holding still for too long."
She gives it back to you.
"Now I can finally take off this dress! It's starting to get a little hot."
Before you could suggest that she should change in the bathroom she turns around and starts taking it off. Her tail sticking to the dress and exposing her privates as she took it off.

What do you do?
>>
>>30796532
Make an audible sound of enjoyment of the show
>>
>>30796532
I'll try to draw a bit faster if we ever do this next time. I did enjoy drawing you, sis.
Harden and get aroused by her stripping.
>>
>>30796557
I did enjoy watching and drawing you, sis.*
>>
>>30796540
>>30796557
"I'll try to draw a bit faster next time," You tell her; staring, "I did enjoy drawing you, sis."
You could feel your root harden at the sight of her stripping.
She soon stops and turns to you, taking off the band while sexual walking towards you.
"So," She smile; feeling your chest, "I was hoping you would pay me back for leaving me hot and bothered this morning~ It was rather rude to leave like that..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30796608
Stay feeling her back.
What do you request, sis? I'll do whatever you want to make it up to you. Just name it.
>>
>>30796608
I have just the thing.
Go get those condoms.
>>
>>30796851
This.
>>
>>30796639
>>30796851
>>30796900
You quickly get the condoms, hiding them slightly and feeling her back.
"What do you request, sis," You ask, "I'll do whatever you want."
"Hmm," She hums; hoof going lower down your body, "How about: We put your root in my pot, and see how deep it'll go~"

What do you do?
>>
In hindsight we should have asked her to clarify what she meant by neutral on supernatural stuff.

Maybe we can work it into a conversation later.
>>
>>30796959
Run your hoof down the center of her rear.

Now which of these holes is the pot and which is the watering can?
>>
>>30796959
I'll be happy do that sister, but you have to ask a bit more than that.
Grind against her hole until she begs for it. Take pride that we'll be the first stallion to take our sister.
>>
>>30796979
>>30796998
You take a hoof and run it down her back and center of her rear. Going over her puckered hole before reaching her entrance and pressing lightly into it. You feel a swell of pride that you'll be the first stallion to take your sister.
"Now, which one of these holes is the pot and which is the water can?"
"You're touching the pot~" She smiles.
"I'll be happy to do that," You tell her; grabbing her so she couldn't escape and lightly massaging her entrance, "But, you have to ask a bit more then that."
For a few minutes she manages to hold against your teasing, but the greatest mind eventually break.
"Please," Pequeña begs, "Please do it! I need you, and I want nothing more then my brother to use it first! Please put it in!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30797065
Take her to our bedroom and say "I am going to give you a much easier pose to hold this time" then bend her over the bed, put our rubber on and penetrate
>>
>>30797065
As your brother, I'll be happy to be your first and rut you till you want nothing else.
Put on our condom and go in.
>>
>>30797081
>>30797110
"As your brother I'll be happy to be your first and rut you till you want nothing else!"
You take her to the bed and bend her over it belly down. It would be a bit awkward with your Stool on, but you've done it before with Morning Dew and it worked fine.
"I am going to give you a much easier pose to hold this time." You tell her.
You roll back a bit, putting your condom on, and then roll forward into her entrance.
You glide easily into her, getting her to howl in pleasure as you quickly went in all the way.

What do you do?
>>
>>30797138
Screw her.
>>
>>30797138
Give her a moment to adjust, then start fucking her as best we can.
>>
>>30797138
I kind of feel like saying the pose thing should have come before the act of bending her over. The pose thing was clearly leading into bending her over the bed in an easy to hold pose.
>>
>>30797184
Yeah. That was a little odd of a change to make.
>>
>>30797184
I wasn't thinking about the placement. Sorry.

>>30797163
>>30797168
You give her a few moments to adjust. Letting her fidget around a bit.
You then start moving, rolling into her quickly and as best as you could.
She throws her head up as you fuck her, freely letting out cute noises as you pounded into her.
"So... good!" She manages to breath out; her antenna flicking around.

What do you do?
>>
>>30797222
Try giving one of her antenna a light tap as we fuck her.
>>
>>30797222
How sensitve and pleasurable are those antennas, I wonder? Lick and play with it to see how she reacts.
>>
>>30797234
>>30797240
As you continued to roll into her you began to wonder how sensitive and pleasurable are the antennas.
You lean forward a bit as you fuck her, giving one of her antennas a lick and a nibble.
She lets out a loud scream of pleasure. Her walls contracting around you as she nearly came, but didn't.

What do you do?
>>
>>30797285
I found another weak point of yours to play with, sis.
Gently lick them again and make her scream out. Try to finish at the same time.
>>
>>30797285
Lick around the base of her antenna without touching it with our tongue.
Keep fucking.

Could have sworn I already made tbis post.
>>
>>30797350
This.
>>
>>30797342
>>30797350
>>30797365
"I found another weak point of yours to play with, sis!" You smile.
You keep fucking her as you lick around the base of her antenna without touching it with your tongue.
She screams again as her walls squeeze you and unleashes her marecum.
This causes you to cum shortly after. The condom doing it's job and catching your semen.
The two of you soon finish. Pequeña laying her head down as she drooled and panted.

What do you do?
>>
>>30797404
Play with her antenna. "I wonder when this changes from pleasure to pain"
Slowly bend the antenna further and further until she tells you to stop.

Maybe it is only pleasurable when she is feeling pleasure in some other way.
>>
>>30797404
Kiss her and keep being inside her.
So, how did you like that, sis?

>>30797433
I think we could just ask her more before accidently causing any pain.
>>
>>30797433
>>30797462
You kiss her and remain inside of her.
"How did you like that, sis?" You ask.
She's still for a few moments before nodding.
You start playing with her antenna a bit.
"I wonder when this changes from pleasure to pain." You comment.
"Eh," She grunts, "Noe!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30797489
Stop touching it.
Does it only feel pleasurable when you are also feeling some other pleasure?
>>
>>30797489
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to hurt you.
>>
>>30797489
Enjoy some cuddling in the afterglow.
>>
>>30797503
>>30797507
>>30797667
You quickly stop touching it.
"Sorry about that," You apologize, "I didn't mean to hurt you. Does it only feel pleasurable when you are also feeling some other pleasure?"
"Eh." She replies.
You take off your Stool and crawl into bed, remaining inside of her. Enjoying some cuddling with her before falling asleep.

You soon awake in the morning, your face inches from Pequeña's. Her mane was a bit messy, but in the arriving sunlight she looked beautiful. Your root half erect inside of her.
You then hear the door open quietly, Little Raven poking her head in.
She looks around a bit, sniffing the air as it still smelled like sex from last night.

What do you do?
>>
>>30797804
Let get out of bed and go take a shower.
>>
>>30797804
Morning Raven.
>>
>>30797804
Quickly kiss Pequena before getting out of bed and heading to the shower. Say good morning to Raven, and tell her she's really cute with how much she likes building nests.
>>
>>30797812
>>30797817
>>30797819
You give the sleeping Pequeña a kiss before gently pulling out of her, putting your condom away and getting up.
"Good morning Raven," You greet her, "You're really cute with how much you like building nests."
You trot pass her and downstairs, only to stop when you see her nest.
Her pillow nest was still standing, but now there were pillows all over the living room. Covering the floor slightly.
Where did she get all those pillows?

What do you do?
>>
>>30797854
How many fucking pillows do we have?
>>
>>30797854
How? Does she sleep walk and get more pillows elsewhere? I think we need to personally buy more pillows before she becomes a pillow thief. How far does this nesting instinct go?
>>
So who will be the first outsider to learn Pequeña is our sister?
>>
>>30797883
Willowfarm.
Upon learning we are ok with both incest and polygamy she will then throw herself at us. I bet she cried all night over our initial revulsion to incest.

Nah probably not. I doubt she sees us that way but she should be the first we tell.
>>
>>30797899
Or somehow we reconnect to Morning Dew all these years and tell her. Jokes aside, I can't imagine us telling to many the truth that she's our sister. Unless Pequena's parents decide decide to spread the news.
>>
>>30797873
>>30797878
"How," You ask, "How many fucking pillows do we have!"
"239," Little Raven writes, "I sometimes get carried away in my sleep... I'm not getting late night cuddles am I?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30797928
Of course you are getting late night cuddles.
And early morning ones as well.

Hug her.
>>
>>30797919
I bet morning dew is married now.
>>
>>30797928
...Where did you find so many of them? Why do I have so many pillows? Why do you do something this adorable?
>>
>>30797945
A married bachelorette? That's a scary thought of going through.
>>
>>30797942
>>30797968
"Of course you are getting late night cuddles," You tell her, "And early morning ones as well!"
You proceed to hug her, getting a hug back.
"But," You continue, "...Where did you find so many of them? Why do I have so many pillows? Why do you do something this adorable?"
"I'm a sleepwalker," She writes, "For as long as I could remember. Sometimes I would sleepwalk outside and steal things for nests... mostly pillows, but nobody ever got mad for it. I have a tiny bit of bird pony genes in me and that's what I inherited."
She then simply falls into the sea of pillows, slowly sinking into them until she was gone.

What do you do?
>>
>>30797995
It's been a little under three years since our relationship with her petered out. Plenty of tine for her to find somepony else.
>>
>>30797997
And she was never seen again....
Hopefully the neighbors won't mind some missing pillows. Go and take that shower.
>>
>>30797997
Maybe I should just lock the door at night to keep you from sleepwalking out and stealing everyponies pillows.
>>
>>30798013
I don't deny it's a possibility, but it would be scary if she remained a possible bachelorette even if she did find someone. We've already done incest, but that would be a challenge to even go through that.
>>
>>30798043
Oh god. If she is with somebody now I am not promoting infidelity.
If whoever she was with was ok with it thiugh.
>>
>>30798018
>>30798020
"Hopefully the neighbors won't mind some missing pillows," You mutter; trotting into the sea of pillows, "Maybe I should just lock the door at night to keep you from sleepwalking?"
It quickly comes apparent to you that it wasn't easy moving through the pillows with your Stool.
You were halfway to the bathroom when you notice a black tail come up from the pillows before going back down. Like a shark's fin.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798081
Speaking of tails I wonder how long her tail will take to go back.

If this is going to cause movement problems maybe we really will need to clamp down on it.
>>
>>30798081
Abandon the Stool, start crawling to the bathroom.
>>
>>30798055
It also depends on how their relationship is and how happy Morning Dew is with it.

>>30798081
She's just content in there. Continue on to the bathroom.
>>
>>30798116
>>30798121
>>30798139
You simply remove the stool and continue. You were moving better, but still slowly.
A few seconds later you see her tail again, moving next to you before going back down.
A few more seconds later her tail appeared again, closer and now circling you as you crawled your way to the bathroom.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798161
Kick away pillows until we have a safe zone around us.
>>
>>30798183
You quickly start kicking the pillows away to create a safe zone around you.
It doesn't work though as Little Raven jumps out of the pillows and grabs you, dragging you underneath the pillows.
As soon as you were under the pillows she gives you a kiss.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798456
Kiss back.
>>
>>30798456
Looks like we're caught. Fall into the kiss.
>>
>>30798474
>>30798485
You start kissing back, you were caught after all.
The two of you are locked in a fierce kissing battle with each other. After a minute you feel her hooves start rubbing your back, slowly going lower.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798529
Start feeling her flank and slowly going down to her entrance as well.
>>
>>30798556
You reach your hooves out and start feeling her flanks, slowly going down.
When she reaches your flanks is when you feel her vagina with a hoof. Gently massaging it with a hoof as she moaned into your mouth.
Her orange smelling scent was starting to fill the small area you were in. It smelled intoxicating.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798619
Ask her if she thinks we should go get our condoms
>>
>>30798619
So you've caught me. As your victim, what will you have me do?
>>
>>30798640
>>30798644
"Should I get my condoms?" You ask her.
She shakes her head.
"You've caught me," You say, "As your victim, what will you have me do?"
She gets your hooves off and backs up slightly. Leaning back and spreading her legs. There wasn't enough room to lay down.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798717
Do our best to service this beast that caught us.
>>
>>30798760
this
>>
>>30798760
>>30798774
You carefully position yourself once more. You needed to do your best to service this beast that caught.
After positioning yourself you then thrust your erect dick upwards into her entrance.
She throws her head back and gasps before moaning. The smell of sex quickly getting stronger.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798817
OOOH I thought when she said not to get the condoms we were gonna be just doing oral stuff
Stroke her mane as we fuck her
>>
>>30798817
Wait, we're having sex with her now with no condoms? I thought we were doing oral as well. Better pull out then.
Begin at a slow tempo and gradually increase it from there.
>>
>>30798890
Yeah we will have to pull out before we do the cumming.
I guess we should have been more specific than service her.
>>
>>30798864
>>30798890
You begin a slow tempo as you thrust up into her, stroking her mane as you did this.
As time went on you started to go slightly faster and faster. Little Raven moaning out loud as you fucked her.
She reaches a hoof down and starts playing with her teats, squeezing them and such.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798923
Help her play with her teats as well as we continue. Make sure to cum outside on them.
>>
>>30798923
Keep going. Once we are ready to cum pull out and cum on her teats.
>>
>>30798941
>>30798972
You reach over and play with teats as well.
After a few minutes of thrusting you feel yourself getting close and quickly pull out. This causes Little Raven to scream and climax, spraying all over your dick and lower belly.
You follow her shortly after, shooting two ropes of cum onto her teats.
The two of you are left panting. The area filled with the smell of fresh sex.

What do you do?
>>
>>30798989
I think we need a shower.
>>
>>30798989
So, how did sex feel with someone you liked and trusted?
Check around if we were being watched by Pequena. It feels like it would be something she would be doing now.
>>
>>30798989
Give her a kiss.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30799057
Goodnight Pluto!
>>
>>30798916
>I guess we should have been more specific than service her.
Probably yeah.
Oh well, it all worked out ok in the end.
>>
>>30798989
Better than humping a pillow?
>>
>>30800287
>>
>>30799017
>>30799031
>>30799040
>>30800849
You lean up and give her a kiss.
"How did the sex feel with someone you liked and trusted," You ask, "Better then humping a pillow?"
She nods.
"...We both need a shower."
The two you manage to resurface and head to the bathroom. Little Raven gets there first.
When you get there you find her filling the tub with water instead of starting the shower. You could make a bath in it, but it took quite a bit of water.

What do you do?
>>
>>30802720
The water bill is sure going explode with this much water being used everyday. Make a bath and get in to wash ourselves from all the sex that we had.
>>
>>30802741
The water bill was pretty much going to explode with this much water being used everyday.
The bath was soon finished and the two of you get in, washing each other from the sex that you had.
After a few minutes Little Raven hugs you and gently sets you in the water with her. Cuddling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30802821
Cuddle back. So that was your plan with the bath all along, wasn't it?
>>
>>30802840
You cuddle her back.
"That was your plan," You say, "With the bath all along, wasn't it?"
She nods a bit, reaching up and grabbing her notepad and carefully writing in it.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"How do you think things are," She writes, "With our relationship and stuff?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30802903
I personally think everything is going very well when it comes to my relationship to you and Pequena. Both of you are the reason that I continue to remain happy and have kept me going ever since my dad went away, and I consider you both my marefriends honestly. Why ask that? Is everything alright?
>>
>>30802947
"I personally think everything is going very well when it comes to my relationship with you and Pequeña," You tell her, "Both of you are the reason that I continue to remain happy and have kept me going ever since my dad went away, and I consider you both my marefriends honestly. What ask that? Is everything alright?"
"Yeah," She writes; nodding, "I'm just asking cause you've never said anything about..."
She writes something else only to quickly scratch it out. She tries again only to scratch it out once more.

What do you do?
>>
>>30802903
I think things are going well so far. I think the pillow theft might start to be a problem though.
>>
>>30803025
I love you raven.
>>
>>30803025
Patiently wait for her to finish writing.
>>
>>30803025
Wait patiently for her to finish.
>>
>>30803039
Not this.
>>
>>30803039
Wait for her to finish.
>>
>>30803031
>>30803039
>>30803054
>>30803065
>>30803073
>>30803098
"I think things are going well so far," You tell her; patiently waiting for her to finish, "I think the pillow theft might start to be a problem though."
She tries it again several times. Trying to write down what she was trying to write.
She suddenly throws the notepad and quickly gets out of the tub. She quickly reaches the door before sinking to the ground and curling up, placing her hooves on her face as you hear some sniffing sounds from her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30803117
Do what we always seem to do when she's upset, hug her and hope it helps!
>>
>>30803117
See if we can read what she was scratching out.
>>
>>30803117
Get out the tub and hold her in a hug. Ask her please tell us what's wrong. We're worried.
>>
>>30803133
This.
>>
>>30803122
>>30803133
>>30803143
>>30803152
You get out and pick up her notepad, opening it up and reading what was inside.
Inside was several different ways to say "I love you." All of them scratched out.
You then crawl your way to her and pull her into a hug, which just starts her crying.
You didn't really know what to say to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30803196
It's pretty obvious what we have to say to her. Tell her we love her too.
>>
>>30803196
I love you little raven. With all my heart.
>>
>>30803196
I love you too Raven
>>
>>30803196
Bring a towel to her and wrap her around in it before we hug and tell her we love her too.
>>
>>30803216
>>30803221
>>30803222
>>30803259
You grab a towel and gently wrap it around her before hugging her again.
"I love you too, Raven." You tell her.
This gets her to stop and stare at you with teary eyes, like she couldn't believe you said that to her.
She smiles a bit before hugging you, crying into your chest.

What do you do?
>>
>>30803297
Hug back and stroke her mane until she finishes.
>>
>>30803297
Give her time to let it out.
>>
>>30803312
You simply hug her back and hold her, stroking her mane as she cries.
After a few minutes she runs out of tears, now sniffing into your chest and refusing to let go of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30803381
Take her out to the kitchen and prepare breakfast.
>>
>>30803381
Come on, let's finish drying up and go eat breakfast.
Help her dry ourselves with the towel and go cook some breakfast for all three of us.
>>
>>30803381
Go wake up Pequena after breakfast is made if she hasn't already woken up yet.
>>
>>30803410
>>30803451
>>30803467
"Come on," You tell her, "Let's finish drying up."
The two of you dry yourselves off before going back out. You manage to make your way to the kitchen after finding your Stool while Raven started to take all the pillows upstairs into the attic. Endless Sands did say she wouldn't mind the pillows up there.
You start to think about what to make for breakfast. You've been having Eggs for a few mornings now and were starting to get tired of it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30803513
Toast.
>>
>>30803513
Make Something that isn't eggs.
What do we have?
>>
>>30803513
Pancakes?
>>
>>30803543
Forget toast this works.
>>
>>30803526
>>30803535
>>30803543
>>30803566
You decide to make some pancakes. You couldn't remember the last time you made pancakes, it was a long time ago.
You make the pancakes and soon finish them. Finding that all the pillows were gone, having been safely stowed away upstairs in the attic.

What do you do?
>>
>>30803617
Go check on Pequena.
>>
>>30803631
This.
>>
>>30803617
Grab the two mares and tell them breakfast is ready
>>
>>30803617
Get everypony together for breakfast.
>>
>>30803617
Maybe taste them to make sure they're not completely burned/awful
>>
>>30803617
Find Pequena. She might be oversleeping.
>>
>>30803631
>>30803647
>>30803656
>>30803659
>>30803697
You head upstairs to check on Pequeña.
You reach your bedroom door and open it, looking inside.
Pequeña was still asleep, hugging one of your pillows with a smile. Giggling in her sleep before kissing said pillow.

What do you do?
>>
>>30803970
Gently wake her.
>>
>>30803970
wake her up gently
>>
>>30803970
Pequeña, food is ready.
>>
>>30803970
Picture time. Afterwards kiss her awake.
How is the sister that I love feeling? I see my love has already replaced me with a pillow. Woe is me.
>>
>>30803979
>>30803980
>>30803987
>>30803995
You take a quick picture before giving her a kiss, getting her to wake up.
"How is my sister that I love feeling," You ask; smiling, "I see my love has already replaced me with a pillow. Woe is me!"
She looks confused at this before quickly throwing the pillow away like it insulted her own mother.

What do you do?
>>
>>30804063
I'm curious, what did you mean last night when you said you were neutral on supernatural stuff?
>>30791543
>>
>>30804063
Come on, breakfast is done.
get Raven and tell her the same
>>
>>30804065
On second thought wait for beeakfast to ask this.
Already likely to arouse some suspicion but asking first thing in the morning would make it worse
>>
>>30804063
Too late. I got a picture of you being adorable with a pillow. Breakfast is ready by the way.
>>
>>30804063
What kind of dream were you having?
>>
>>30804065
>>30804066
>>30804072
>>30804084
>>30804096
"Too late," You smile, "I got a picture of you being adorable with a pillow! Breakfast is ready by the way."
She carefully gets up and follows you.
"What kind of dream were you having?" You ask her.
"A dream," She replies, "It was about last night, but it kept going forever... It was good~"

What do you do?
>>
>>30804137
Sounds nice.
Get Raven and tell her breakfast is ready.
>>
>>30804137
You must have eaten a lot of clams
>>
>>30804137
Is that so? Then there will be more of last night in the future.~
>>
>>30804137
Sounds sweet. You really cuddling and kissing those clams, didn't you?
>>
>>30804187
I assume you meant really enjoy?
>>
>>30804196
Yeah. Sounds really weird the way I worded after rereading it.
>>
>>30804137
We can do much more together in the future, sis. That I can promise.
>>
>>30804137
Wow, you must really like clams.
>>
>>30804221
Adding a kiss just to make the moment sweeter.
>>
>>30804154
>>30804158
>>30804172
>>30804187
>>30804196
>>30804201
>>30804221
>>30804272
>>30804292
"Sounds sweet," You smile, "Then there will be more of last night in the future~"
You then give her a kiss before continuing. All three of you soon gather up at the table and start eating the pancakes.
After a few minutes you finish them, all of you full and satisfied from the pancakes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30804584
Let get to work on the farm.
>>
>>30804584
Hey Pequeña, what exactly did you mean last night by neutral on supernatural stuff?
>>
>>30804584
So what are both your plans for today?
>>
>>30804586
>>30804592
Time to get out to work on the farm.
You trot out with Pequeña, who was heading to work.
"Hey, Pequeña. What exactly did you mean last night by neutral on supernatural stuff?"
"I don't know any to make a opinion," She says, "If I had seen it then I would make an opinion. Got to go to work, and I'll be staying with my parents tonight."
She then leans up and kisses you on the lips for a few seconds.
"Love you!" She say; breaking it and trotting off.

What do you do?
>>
>>30804631
Love you to.
Go do the farmwork. Wonder how the [whichever animals were new] are settling in.
>>
>>30804631
I love you too! As a brother and lover.
>>
>>30804663
>>30804675
"Love you too," You shout after her, "As a brother and a lover!"
You then go to check on the chickens and see how they were doing.
You approach the chicken coop and enter, only for your blood to run cold at the sight inside.
There were feathers, and blood everywhere. Not a body was in sight though. There was also a hole in the side of the room, the dirt digged out to let something crawl through.

What do you do?
>>
>>30804715
Ask raven if she is ready for more killing after they hydra.
>>
>inb4 we have so little success trying to kill it we cave in and spend a shitton of money getting a firearm.
>>
>>30804718
You quickly gallop back to the farmhouse, throwing the door open and entering. Causing Little Raven to jump, and nearly have a heart attack.
"Are you ready for more killing after the Hydra?!" You demand.
She doesn't respond, sitting there stunned and shaking after your entrance.

What do you do?
>>
>>30804766
Explain to her what happened.
>>
>>30804766
Might have been a bit overdramatic.
>>
>>30804832
Yeah but they killed our fucking chickens.
We should apologize though.
>>
>>30804805
>>30804832
Might've been a bit overdramatic...
After she calmed down you quickly explain the situation to her and what happened. After this the two of you start walking over there.
"Do you know what got in?" She writes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30804853
No idea. Could be a few different things.
>>
>>30804873
"No idea," You admit, "Could be a few different things."
The two of you soon get to the coop and enter.
Inside the coop you suddenly find two little chicks standing there and chirping around. They looked confused and a bit scared.

What do you do?
>>
>>30804927
Well it's not a total loss.
I guess we can put them in cages for a while until we deal with this
>>
>>30804927
Try to calm the animals.
>>
>>30804927
What gender are those chicks?
>>
>>30804937
>>30804944
>>30804969
You quickly pick the two up, holding them close to calm them down. One male and one female, hope wasn't lost!
"It's not a total loss," You say; getting them calmed down and into a small cage where they should be safe for now.
Little Raven trots over to the hole, looking around in it.
"There's a bunch of fox hairs in the hole," She writes, "So it was probably a fox."

What do you do?
>>
>>30804986
Let's set out some traps then.
>>
>>30804986
That fox just made their worst enemy.
>>
>>30804986
and go hunting, if it dragged a chicken it shouldnt be too hard to find.

We also need to find out how it got in and fix it. Maybe put some kind of underground fence?
>>
>>30805007
>>30805039
>>30805041
"Let's set out some traps then!" You reply.
"Or we could follow it," She writes, "It wasn't very stealthy: It's footprints are everywhere, and there's a small blood trail with them. Must've dragged a chicken or two out."

What do you do?
>>
>>30805054
Let follow it then, the we kill it.
>>
>>30805054
Follow that fox.
>>
>inb4 it's not a fox but a dangerous monster.
>>
>>30805073
>>30805078
"Let's follow it then," You say, "Then we kill it!"
The two of you start following the trail, which lead into the woods.

It's been a hour since you started following the trail. It had lead you deep into the forest, and mountains.
That didn't mean you didn't enjoy it. It was very nice and you found a lot of things you'd like to draw later.
The two of you then start smelling a strange smell, along with the sounds of barking and such. You were probably close now.
The two of you move until you were close to the sounds. Which was pass a thick bush.
Little Raven sticks her head through it before quickly coming out.
"That's a lot of foxes!" She writes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30805122
Check it out.
>>
>>30805122
How many? I know you've fought a hydra, but should we even take them on?
>>
>>30805122
She's the guard, any recomendations
>>
>>30805122
Observe strange fox ritual.
>>
>>30805155
Shes the guard but we are the farmer.
I suppose she may have ambush tips though.
>>
>>30805140
>>30805147
>>30805155
>>30805158
You poke your head through and look.
A bunch of foxes sat in a large clearing with a boulder in the middle. Small bones scattered around everywhere signified that they've been there for quite some time.
There were at least maybe a hundred foxes in the clearing, all of them rough looking, but they obviously weren't stupid if they managed to keep a pack of this size together.
On the boulder sat a nicer looking white fox. Simply sitting there and grooming itself as it observed the foxes interact with each other.
You move your head back. You knew that foxes normally didn't attack ponies, but with a pack that size they could easily swarm a pony with ease.
"I know you've fought a hydra," You say quietly to Little Raven, "But should we even take them on?"
"Probably not," She writes, "We'd need more ponies. They may be smaller, but with all them together they're smarter then a hydra"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30805212
Yeah. Dealing with this seems a team event. We will organize every farmer in the area to help deal with this.
>>
>>30805263
You know there a guild we can get help from, right?
>>
>>30805292
Was the local guild a farmers guild?
That would be helpful. I was gonna go to town hall but that makes more sense.
>>
>>30805212
Go to the guild. We haven't visited it yet. Plus, we might see some new faces in there.
>>
>>30805212
Also we should RUN, like right now.
>>
>>30805212
Guess we have to get a hunting party together.
>>
>>30805292
I just look through the first thread. I see no mention of a farmers guild.
>>
>>30805368
Disregard what I said here. There is no guild we can turn to, this is not a police issue.
>>
>>30806137
You are right. I don't think the baltimare peacekeeping guild is going to help with this either, I suppose it's a possibility but I will assume Raven will say it is out of their area.

Maybe there is some sort of farmers association though, if so we might be able to go to them, this is a big enough pack it will effect every farmer in seaside most likely.
>>
>>30806216
Let's just ask her if this is within the guilds jurisdiction.
I am doubting it but it's worth a try.
>>
>>30805212
Well, I don't know about you, but the last weird thing I fought was solved by talking at it until it stopped.
Excuse me, Mr. Fox?
>>
>>30805212
bet you 10 bits that this is somehow thanks to Oakfarm and his weird necromancy thing.
>>
>>30806665
Nah, this is not something we can deal with right now
>>
>>30806665
No.
>>
So what do you guys think is the deal with the white fox?
>>
>>30807074
It's the leader of the group I suppose.
>>
>>30807090
I bet theres something more to it. A changeling maybe.
>>
>>30807142
Nah, I think it will just be a regular old fox.
>>
>>30807074
They've discovered Oakfarm's dead and have come to reclaim the land that was cruelly taken from their ancestors in the great pony/fox war.
>>
>>30807244
Nah, It's anger over the expansion oakfarm enacted shortly before his death.
>>
Bump for the fox king.
>>
>>30805263
>>30805292
>>30805368
>>30805399
>>30806014
>>30806125
>>30806665
The two of you quickly get out of there so the foxes didn't figure out you were there.
After getting a good distance away the two of you stop.
"Do you think the guild could help?" You ask.
"We normally don't deal with animals," She writes, "But, that doesn't mean the guildmembers wouldn't want to help."

What do you do?
>>
>>30809461
Let's go visit them so we can make a request then. Time to go for the first time.
>>
>>30809461
I don't think they're really too much f a problem right now, but we an keep it in mind
>>
>>30809504
Actually, concentrate on finishing everythinh at the first, then we can go.
>>
>>30809551
Finish everyrhing at the farm first*
>>
>>30809504
>>30809540
>>30809551
>>30809557
They weren't too much of a problem at the moment, but if they decided to come down then it would be.
You quickly return to the farm and get everything you needed there done before heading out with Little Raven to the guild.
The guild was situated on the outskirts of Seaside in a old warehouse that was used for crab fishing years ago, but when the crabs went further out to sea the warehouse was abandoned. It looked pretty good since the guild moved in.
Little Raven leads you to the entrance and the two of you head in.
You were in what appeared to be a small lobby area.
"There's usually someone watching the door." Raven writes; looking around.

What do you do?
>>
>>30809617
Maybe they're all busy somewhere? Then again, they would notify you if something happened.
Follow Raven's lead. She knows more about the guild than we do.
>>
>>30809617
Why wouldn't there be someone at the door?
>>
>>30809639
"Maybe they're all busy somewhere," You suggest, "Then again, they would notify you if something happened."
Raven leads you through the building for a few moments before coming to a door and opening it. Music coming through the now open door.
It was a large room, which was used to process the crabs back in the day. The guild had turned it into a small tavern area with several tables and a bar. They were all drinking, laughing and just having a good time.

What do you do?
>>
>>30809723
So who do we go to make requests, Raven? Check out all these new faces that'll be working in Seaside for now.
>>
>>30809747
"So where do I go to make requests, Raven?" You ask.
"Greathawk," She writes, "He's technically the leader."
The two of you trot out and look around. Most of the ponies were earth pony stallions, but there were a few nice look mares in the mix.
After a few minutes you eventually find Greathawk talking with the biggest mare you've ever seen.

What do you do?
>>
>>30809864
Just a question, do we feel at all embarrassed to ask the team hat just took down a hydra if thy could deal with a few foxes for us? Because I probably would.
>>
>>30809864
Hello, you must be Greathawk. I'm Bitter Roots, a farmer of Seaside. Raven told me that you are the leader of this guild. How is it like running all this? You must also be very tough.
>>
>>30809864
Go say hello and introduce oursleves. Just how big is she?
>>
>>30809864
Say hello.
>>
>>30809919
>you must be Greathawk
I think greathaqk was ravens brother we already met.
>>
i am honestly not sure why we decided to come here instead of the local farmers.
>>
>>30809894
>>30809919
>>30809946
>>30810156
>>30810232
You didn't feel too embarrassed about asking them for help. They probably got more embarrassing things in Baltimare.
You trot over to Greathawk, Little Raven's brother, who smiles up at you.
"Bitter Root, right," He says, "Welcome to our new guild! Hope you've been treating Little Raven well."
As he says this you look at the mare from the corner of your eye.
She was a tall Pegasus mare, maybe almost as tall as Celestia herself. She had a grey coat, a blue mane, and shining green eyes. Her face wore a smile that was both happy, and possible cause of mischief. She was pretty young looking too.

What do you do?
>>
>>30810364
I have a request of the guild.
Well it is not really in your area so it it less a request of the guild and more a request of the individual members.

Explain the situation to him.
>>
>>30810364
I can assure you I am. Even if I am needing to clamp down on her pillow antics.
>>
>>30810364
Hey, nice to meet you. As you've heard, I'm Bitter Root. What's your name?
>>
>>30810388
>>30810400
>>30810419
"I can assure you I am," You tell him, "Even if I am needing to clam down on her pillow antics."
"Dammit Raven." He mutters; getting her blush.
"I have a request of the guild," You tell him, "Well it's not really in your area so it is less of a request..."
You proceed to explain the situation to him.
"You're right, it is," He tells you, "But, I'm sure I could get a few to volunteer to help you get rid of the fox problem. Give me a minute."
He gets up and trots off. Leaving you with Raven and the tall mare.
"Hey," You greet her; turning to her, "As you've heard, I'm Bitter Root. What's your name?"
"Lucy Diamond," She smiles, putting a hoof around your neck; her voice was loud, but it was nice to listen to, "I'm a friend of Little Raven, and I lent her my smallest dress for the date. She told me a lot about you, heard you were good in bed!"
This gets Little Raven to blush even more.

What do you do?
>>
>>30810492
Yes I suppose I am.
Tis worth the hard work to be rewarded with her sweet milk though.
>>
>>30810492
Lovely to meet you Lucy, and i'm sorry to say I haven't heard anywhere near as much about you
>>
>>30810515
Speaking of milk we should try and get some of of Pequeña.
>>
>>30810576
*get some out of
>>
>>30810492
Good to meet you Lucy. Thank you for lending that dress for little Raven here. Gotta say you're really tall. Kind of a contrast with you being a frind to Raven.
>>
>>30810515
>>30810570
>>30810576
>>30810581
>>30810583
"Good to meet you Lucy," You smile, "I suppose I am good in the bed... I'm sorry to say I haven't heard anywhere near as much about you."
"It's because she never talks about me." She says; giving her a playful pout, "But, we've been friends for as long as I can remember."
Little Raven nods in agreement.
"You're really tall," You tell her, "Kind of a contrast with you being a friend to Raven."
"Yep." She smiles.
"Raven is worth it though with the hard work to be rewarded with her sweet milk..."
This causes her to blush and for Lucy to laugh. You also make a note to see if you could get Pequeña's milk. You could possibly sell them?
"Come on, Raven," Lucy laughs; getting up and trotting to her, "No need to blush. Remember when we use to experiment when we were teenagers?"
This gets Raven to slowly sink to the floor in embarrassment as Lucy laughed above her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30810492
Just how strong are you?
>>
>>30810640
>You could possibly sell them?
That's silly, you're silly Bitter.
>>
>>30810640
I suppose we better stop now before we break her.
>>
>>30810640
Experiment? Are you saying Raven used to be bisexual or bicurious? As Raven's good friend, I think she knows her limit.
>>
>>30810640
Please, tell me a bit more. I also wonder how you haven't broke Raven yet with how much you love to tease her.
Save Raven from burrowing herself.
>>
>>30810652
>>30810676
>>30810705
>>30810748
That was silly, but the possibility was there...
"Experiment," You ask, "Are you saying Raven used to be bisexual or bicurious?"
"Lesbian," Lucy replies, "Which I could understand at the time," She then leans over and whispers, "She's secretly bisexual though..."
"I think we should stop before we break her."
"Too late!" She smiles; laughing as she picks up the stiff form of Raven.

What do you do?
>>
>>30810773
I'm a little surprised to learn she is into girls. She indicated otherwise when I suggested she go after my cousin.
Not that I know my cousins sexuality.
>>
>>30810796
We should specify that was when we first met her
>>
>>30810773
You just love teasing her, don't you. It's okay Raven. There's nothing wrong with finding mares attractive.

Curious. Did Raven have a relatiomahip with Lucy but broke up in the end? It also seems Raven is insecure about liking mares due to others assuming she's lesbian. But she used to be considered a lesbian in the past? I feel like there's a story we're missing.
>>
>>30810796
>>30810809
>>30810858
"You just love teasing her, don't you," You ask, "It's okay Raven. There's nothing wrong with finding mares attractive. I'm a little surprised to learn she's into mares. She indicated otherwise when I suggest she go after my cousin."
"It's a secret," Lucy tells you, "She's been trying to get rid of her fear of stallions after the incident, which has been going well obviously, so she started dating stallions a few years ago while also going after mares. But, she has found you now!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30810915
Well I am glad I was able to help her face her fears.
>>
>>30810915
We'll have to ask Raven later then.
Well, I'm glad that I'm able to help her through it all. I should also thank you as well for sticking with her all those years. How did you two meet and become friends? How strong are you? There's a lot you have to tell me.
>>
>>30810969
>>30810981
"I'll have to ask her later then," You reply, "I am glad I was able to help her face her fears. I should also thank you for sticking with her for all those years. How did you two meet and become friends?"
"School," Lucy smiles, "Met in science class before almost blowing up the entire building... It was fun."
"How strong are you?"
"Strong enough to lift a boat."
"...There's a lot you have to tell me."
"Ask and I shall answer."

What do you do?
>>
>>30811051
Are you going to help us out with the fox problem?
>>
>>30811051
Did you grow up along Raven at her home country? What got you join the guild along side her? Any good stories or adventures you two have been through? How is Raven still not broken by your cute teasing?
>>
>>30811051
Was this back in zebraland?
>>
>>30811089
>>30811108
"Did you grow up along with Raven at her home country?" You ask.
"No. I was born in Baltimare."
"What got you to join the guild?"
"It sounded fun."
"Any good stories or adventures you two have been through?"
"A few. Though they are all long, I'll tell you later."
"How is Raven still not broken by all your cute teasing?"
"One day she will."
"Alright," Greathawk says; having gotten a mic out, "Everypony shut up for a second... Now, the guild has gotten a request for some volunteer help: There's a large pack of foxes east of the farms that are killing the small livestock and such and help is needed to get rid of them. I'd like two or three volunteers for this."
Little Raven, who had gotten out of her daze, and Lucy Diamonds both raise a hoof.
"That's two... Anybody else?"
On the other side of the tavern you see a mud brown hoof raise up.
"Are you sure Sagebrush," Greathawk asks, "That hydra roughed you up a bit..."
"It's fine." A gruff Stallion's voice replies.
"Okay, looks like that's everybody." Greathawk finishes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30811179
We have our volunteers. Let's meet up with this Sagebrush. Anything that Raven or Lucy know about him?
>>
>>30811179
Off we go to Sagebrush. Thanks for offering your help, I'm Bitter Root. I made the request and already know exactly where they are.
>>
>>30811201
>>30811203
You had the volunteers you needed.
The three of you head to the back to meet Sagebrush, who you quickly find.
He was a brown earth pony stallion, with a brownish-black mane and dull yellow eyes. He looked older then most of the ponies here, maybe in his mid thirties. On top of his head was a stetson hat.
"You Bitter Root?" He asks.
"Yep," You nod, "I made the request and I already know exactly where they are."
His cold gaze warms a bit as he sticks a hoof out.
"Sagebrush," He tells you, "Currently the oldest member of the Seaside/Astoria Guild."

What do you do?
>>
>>30811329
Shake his hoof.
Good to meet you. You're the oldest member, huh? How long have you worked for this guild?
>>
>>30811329
Hows it feel calling the guild seaside.
>>
I hate /cyoa/ right now.
>>
>>30811686
Good for you.
We don't care.
>>
>>30811693
Yeah but I needed to vent away from too many clubfags.
I'm calm now. If a little betrayed to learn that Mora only considered the clubfags to be his real players.
>>
>>30811739
Fair enough.
>>
>>30811739
>a little betrayed to learn that Mora only considered the clubfags to be his real players.
Yeah that was pretty shitty of him. Makes me reconsider my plans to become a clubfag myself.
>>
>>30811769
Turns out he really thought every single person that played his quest was in club.
>>
>>30811739
Strange. I'm pretty sure most people who play this are from the general. I'm not important enough for clubplayers to play.

>>30811374
>>30811490
You reach out and shake his hoof.
"Good to meet you," You smile, "You're the oldest member, huh? How long have you worked for this guild?"
"Since I was sixteen," He replies, "I'm thirty-six right now."
"How's it feel calling the guild by it's new name?"
"Pretty strange, but I'll get use to it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30812504
So do you guys think this will be a big enough group to deal with the problem or should we get the rest of the local farners in on it as well?
>>
>>30812504
We should prep and arm ourselves up. Could we help at all despite our condition?
>>
>>30812524
>>30812543
The three of them start leading you through the building.
"Do you guys think this will be a big enough group to deal with the problem," You ask, "Or should we get the rest of the local farmers in on it."
"It's fine," Lucy replies, "We know how to fight, and bringing the farmers would result in injuries with the amount of foxes."
You soon come to a room that had a wide array of weaponry. The three of them take a shield and a bat, nonlethal weaponry.
"Could I help despite my condition?" You ask.
"Possibly," Sagebrush says; looking at you, "Have you been in a fight before?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30812612
A couple of minor schoolyard scuffles but nothing major.
>>
>>30812612
Fights I had in school when dealing with bullies, but nothing much else.
>>
>>30812612
Not really, no.
The last time I was attacked by something, it was solved by shouting at it until it stopped.
>>
>>30812634
What was that?
>>
>>30812661
Endless sands.
We shouted at her and told her that Oakfarm was dead.
>>
>>30812619
>>30812627
>>30812634
"A couple of minor schoolyard scuffles with bullies, but nothing major."
"...Good enough," He replies, "Now, since these are only animals and not hydras we usually use nonlethal weaponry to repel them. Due to your... situation you'll only be able to choose between a shield or a bat. Your choice."

What do you do?
>>
>>30812697
Shield.
>>
>>30812697
shield.
>>
>>30812697
Shield. We can at least be a distraction for all of you to get them.
>>
>>30812706
>>30812709
>>30812712
You take the shield. You could at least serve as a distraction.
The shield was light and made out of some sturdy wood. It was nice.
"Ready to go?" Little Raven writes; trotting up to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30812774
Yep. Let's go.
>>
>>30812774
Ready.
>>
>>30812774
Yep, what's a pack of 100 foxes against 3 trained ponies and a crippled farmer?
>>
>>30812782
>>30812819
>>30812824
"Yep," You smile, "What'a pack of a hundred foxes against three trained ponies and a crippled farmer?"

After retracing your steps back into the forest the four of you soon reach the fox clearing. The foxes barking and howling as usual.
"Sounds like a lot of foxes." Lucy comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30812858
Yep, there's about a hundred of them I think. They've got this weird little bone den and a white fox who I think is the leader.
I wouldn't have called you out here for just a couple of foxes.
>>
>>30812858
Bout a hundred.
>>
>>30812858
Anything you guys recommend when it comes to strategy in taking them on? You are much more experienced than I am. I could try to serve as a distraction.
>>
>>30812899
>>30812910
>>30812912
"Yep," You say, "There's about a hundred of them I think. They've got this weird little bone den and a white fox who I think is the leader. Anything you recommend when it comes to strategy in taking them on?"
"Attacking from many angles usually works well," Sagebrush comments, "Though we'd need somepony to go out there and distract them."

What do you do?
>>
>>30813202
Sounds like fun, where do you need me?
>>
>>30813202
Sounds suitable for me.
>>
>>30813202
I can do that.
>>
>>30813211
>>30813224
>>30813237
"Sounds suitable for me," You reply, "Where do you need me."
"Just go out there and walk out," He tells you, "Distract them while we get into position and come out. Got it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30813273
Do as he says.
>>
>>30813273
go out there.
All right then you foxy assholes, I don't know why there's so many of you here, or why you have a weird bone den here, but I've been asked to distract you chucklefucks until some other ponies get into position to attack you, now normally it'd be an awful idea to tell whatever we're attacking our plan of attack, but since you're foxes there can't be too much harm in it can there. So if you could all pay attention to me, that'd be lovely.
shout this.
>>
>>30813273
Go out there and insult their mother.
>>
>>30813325
>why you have a weird bone den here
I think that's just the bones of what they have eaten.
>>
>>30813273
Do so.
>>
>>30813335
usually foxes bury the stuff they don't eat.
also, i doesn't have to make sense, they're foxes, they don't understand shit.
>>
>>30813349
I did not know that. Say the bone thing then.
>>
>>30813384
Also on a meta level I think the leader might understand us saying it's an ambush but I don't think that would occur to bitter. I guess we will find out if that line backfires in a moment.
>>
>>30813290
>>30813325
>>30813328
>>30813342
You nod, and get up. Trotting out. As soon as you do all the foxes turn to you.
"All right then you foxy assholes," You shout, "I don't know why there are so many of you, or why you have a weird bone den here, but I've been asked to distract you chucklefucks until some other ponies get into position to attack you. Now normally it'd be an awful idea to tell we're attacking, but since you're foxes there can't be too much harm in it can there? So if you could all pay attention to me, that'd be lovely!"
Sagebrush and Little Raven were in position, but you couldn't see Lucy Diamonds so you had to stall a bit longer.
"Also: fuck your mother!"
The foxes stare at you before looking at the white fox on the boulder who stared at you with disinterest.
As soon as you say the mother part it does something you didn't really expect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUFh9MQAb5c

What do you do?
>>
>>30813478
Calling it now. It's a changeling.
Raise your shield menacingly.
>>
>>30813478
Well, that's pretty damn adorable, I'm going to hope that's not an order to attack and you are just a laughing fox because one of those ends badly for me, but on the off chance that that was a creepy order to attack could certain ponies maybe be a bit faster?
Ready the shield.
>>
>>30813478
chuck a bone at it.
>>
>>30813512
My money is on kitsune
Maybe some other sort of obscure fox creature.
Or even something oc.
Might just be a sapient fox.
Ling seems doubtful. Guess we will find out tomorrow.
>>
>>30813530
I think it's just a regular fox and we are bad at distractions.
>>
>>30813535
if it's laughing at us and not focusing on the ponies getting into position then we can't be that bad.
>>
Looks like you won't know till tomorrow!
>>
>>30813569
Goodnight Pluto!
you cliffhanger asshole
>>
>>30810640
I kind of feel like the milk line should have been right after the good in bed line.
But that's not that big a deal, just a minor nitpick unlike the easy to hold pose screw up.
>>
>>30815006
Yeah it does change the meaning of the line a little but not in a terrible way like you would often see in Hail so it's not that big a deal

Putting the pose line in after we actually pose her was dumb though
>>
>>30815100
What the fuck was wrong with cammy during Hail anyway?
>>
>>30815257
We covered this just a few days ago in secret.
>>
>>30815297
Fuck I mean in /cyoa/ not secret
Secret are probably in denial about the problems that plagued Hail.
>>
Little surprised we decided to go with the guild instead of the farmers but it's far from the strangest choice I have seen cyoa players make.
Looks like it's for the best we did if it turns out this is a monster.
>>
>>30815676
If we had chosen to go to the farmers instead we might have seen willowfarm.
Probably not though
>>
Bump for the fox king who I'm hoping is a changeling.
>>
>>30813527
This seems like the best course of action.
>>
>>30813512
>>30813517
>>30813527
That was pretty damn adorable, but you weren't taking any chances.
You raise your shield and chuck a bone at it. It simply catches it and drops it. It drops down from the boulder, laughing again, but with a pony laughter.
"You're a funny pony," It laughs; her voice alluring and like silk as she approached you, "Trying to scare me? I don't smell anything, but you and I must say..."
The fox starts becoming bigger: It's eyes growing bigger to fit it's growing head, paws combining into hooves, and legs growing thicker.
She soon reaches you, not as a fox, but as a beautiful earth pony mare. Same white color, and same bushy tail.
"You smell great~" She purrs; putting a hoof on you shield, "How about: You put that shield down so we can talk like normal ponies, hmm?"
You feel a strange power go through you, one that told you to just do as she said and put down the shield.

What do you do?
>>
>>30818163
Ooooh, that's a bit odd, I didn't want to do that.
Alright then, if we're talking as normal ponies, why did your foxes steal my chickens? if you wanted food you could've just asked.
also, shout out to the other ponies that the white fox can talk and we probably shouldn't attack them.
>>
>>30818163
Sounds good, what should I call you then?
Whitey? Foxy Mare? Fox-O the chicken thief?
>>
>>30818163
Well... you've surprised me I must admit. Who and what are you? What are doing to me? I feel a strange urge to relax.
>>
>>30818205
>>30818221
>>30818280
"That's a bit odd," You mutter; putting your shield down slightly, "Who and what are you?"
"I'm Ayaka," She smiles, "I'm a Kitsu."
"Why did your foxes steal my chickens?"
"My pack was hungry," She replies, "And all the nearby prey left for different places."
"What are you doing to me?"
"Trying to get you to relax~" She purrs again; taking a hoof and stroking your chin, "How about you put that shield down fully?"
You feel the same urge again, this time stronger.

What do you do?
>>
>>30818339
Look around to check if Raven and the others are still there.
I'll relax when you stop touching me. Why didn't you just ask for some food, probably could've just got you something.
>>
>>30818339
Counter boop her touching. While I admit that you beautiful, I'd appreciate if you didn't try to influence me when it isn't even needed. I'm not a violent pony. I don't want to fight the first place either. How come you didn't just to me or anyone about needing food?
>>
>>30818339
Sorry about insulting your mother by the way, I didn't know you could understand me. Ah, I just realized i told you my entire plan didn't I?
>>
>>30818339
Really? Well I'm a bit peckish myself, mind if I take some of your foxes? I feel like having a stew.
>>
>>30818520
Don't say this.
>>
>>30818373
>>30818430
>>30818453
>>30818520
You counter her touching by booping her. Getting her muzzle to scrunch.
"While I admit you are beautiful," You tell her, "I'd appreciate if you didn't try to influence me when it isn't even needed. I don't want to fight either."
"Tell that to your friends." Ayaka says; pointing.
On the far side of the clearing the other three had been cornered by a bunch of foxes.
"Probably shouldn't have told me your plan." She comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30818561
Wave at them. Hey Raven! You alright?
Ok then, I did want to fight, but that was before I realized you could actually be communicated with. So if you could let them go, that'd be just dandy.
How long is it going to be until you and your pack move away then?
>>
>>30818561
True, this turned out to be quite unexpected. Sorry for assuming you're just a fox and insulting your mother. Just let me go talk to them.
>>
>>30818561
Yes, that's a great idea, corner a bunch of literal hydra killers, I'm sure that could only go incredibly well for you and your pack.
>>
>>30818561
Put the shield down.
>>
>>30818561
Perhaps you should speak to them as well? They won't fight if they know who you really are.
>>
>>30818688
Also mention that none of us have lethal weapons in the first place. We only meant to scare them off with bats. We never wanted to kill.
>>
>>30818616
>>30818625
>>30818641
>>30818660
>>30818688
>>30818959
You put your shield down and start trotting over to them with her.
"Okay, I did want to fight," You admit, "But, that was before I realized you could actually be communicated with. None of us have lethal weapons in the first place. We only meant to scare you off with bats. We never wanted to kill. Are you alright, Raven?"
She nods.
"How long is it going to be until you and your pack move away?" You ask.
"Don't know," She shrugs, "We like this spot: Lots of prey, nice climate, and so on. We're planning to move slightly with the prey though."
She sighs.
"Sorry for taking your chickens. We were hungry, and I doubt I could go up to ponies even in my pony form."

What do you do?
>>
>>30819093
Alright then,but remember, next time your pack gets desperate enough to attack livestock come and see me, there's a pet shop in town and rabbits are fairly cheap.
>>
>>30819093
Why couldn't you go up to ponies?
>>
>>30819162
*why can't
>>
>>30819093
It's alright. I'm not happy about losing my chickens, but I do forgive you.
I personally wouldn't mind if you came up to me in your pony form to ask for food. I might be confused, but I wouldn't want a fight.
I don't know if there's a history of our species fighting, but I wouldn't put against you. Maybe we could work out a deal about the food if you ever need it again?
>>
>>30819153
Don't threaten them. I'm sure they're already aware of the risks now that the guild has gotten involved. Threatning them won't help us talk to them.
>>
>>30819216
That wasn't a threat, I was offering to buy rabbits for her and her pack to eat, thats almost the opposite of a threat.
>>
>>30819093
I do want some sort of compensation for my chickens. A lot of time,effort and love went into them.
Well for the short time we have had them [I think it's the chickens that were new]
>>
>>30819235
Oops wrong brackets.
>>30819216
I see no threat there.
>>
>>30819234
My bad. I thought you were threatning them to turn them into hides for a second. Sorry for that. I need to sleep instead of participating.
>>
>>30819093
Don't worry about approaching me then, you're not the first weirdly magical thing I've met this week.
>>
>>30819153
>>30819162
>>30819195
>>30819235
"It's alright," You tell her, "I'm not happy about losing my chickens, but I forgive you. Just remember if your pack gets desperate enough to attack livestock come to me, there's a pets hot in town and rabbits are fairly cheap. Why can't you go to ponies?"
"I'm still working on my form," She admits, "It's why my tail is different... You can let them go!"
The foxes reluctantly step away from your friends, who relax.
"I do want some sort of compensation for my chickens," You tell her, "A lot of time, effort, and love went into them... for the short time we have them."
"Well," Ayaka starts, "I don't have any of your so called bits, but I do have 'other services.'"

What do you do?
>>
>>30819358
What other services?
>>
>>30819358
What else do you offer?
>>
>>30819358
*gulp*
What other services?
>>
>>30819386
>>30819404
>>30819458
"W-What other services?" You ask; making a audible gulp.
She looks around for a moment, making sure your friends were distracted to not see.
"Well..." She says slowly.
You watch as she slowly lifts her tail and shakes it in the air.

What do you do?
>>
>>30819499
W-well I would have to talk to my girlfriends to make sure it's ok. M-maybe they might even want to join in.
>>
>>30819499
No thanks, I've known you for all of five minutes.
>>
>>30819534
Not this.
>>
>>30819534
How often do you get the chance to duck a sexy fox lady.
>>
>>30819561
I prefer not to duck things that shit in the woods.
>>
>>30819520
This.
>>
>>30819499
U-um shouldn't you buy me dinner first? It's not that you aren't attractive, but I just met you to suddenly agree to something like this right now so soon. Are you sure about doing something like this? I'm sure you can do something else easily.
>>
>>30819574
>not shitting in the woods
>>
>>30819520
>>30819534
>>30819582
"U-Um shouldn't you buy me dinner first," You ask, "It's not that you aren't attractive, but I just met you!"
"I never been into a city," She tells you, "And this is how most foxes do this..."
"W-Well," You stammer; sweating a bit, "I would have to talk to my marefriends to make sure it's okay. M-Maybe they might even want to join."
"Go ask then." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30819628
Well one of them is just over there but I will come back later with news from the other.
>>
>>30819628
Tell her we should be back tonight.
>>
>>30819628
I'm not completely sure about this yet. Can I at least save a favour when I come back? I haven't decided if it should be sex or not.
Is there a way to find you again while you're on the move?
>>
>>30819681
>I'm not completely sure about this yet
Nah.
>>
>>30819641
This.
>>
>>30819681
>I'm not completely sure about this yet
I disagree.
>>
>>30819695
I'm up all for it, but we can't accept it until we ask the others. That's why I'm not certain.
>>
>>30819728
Fair enough.
>>
>>30819728
I suppose it's ok to say than.
>>
>>30819641
>>30819651
>>30819681
"One of them is just over there," You tell her, "But, I will come back tonight with news from the other. Is there a way to find you again while you're on the move?"
"We're not planning on moving till morning," She tells you, "We have enough food to last till then."

What do you do?
>>
>>30819802
Just remember that if you problem with food again, you can go to me help you buy and get it. Do you ever want to visit the city once you perfect that pony form? There is a lot to see and I can help be a for you.
>>
>>30819802
See you tonight then
Go up and whisper in her ear asking if she want's to have a 4 way with the fox.
>>
>>30819857
In ravens ear that is.
>>
>>30819843
I can help be a guide for you*
>>
>>30819802
Go check how the others are doing.
>>
>>30819843
>>30819857
>>30819882
"Just remember that if you have problems with your food again: You can go to me for help to buy you food. Do you every want to visit the city once you perfect that pony form?"
"I guess." Ayaka replies.
"See you tonight then."
You then trot to your friends, finding Raven.
"Want to have a four-way with the fox?" You whisper into her ear.
"Sure," She writes shakily, "But, what about Pequeña? She won't be back tonight, she's staying with her parents."

What do you do?
>>
>>30819969
I know where she works, I could just pay a visit and ask her.
>>
>>30819969
No reason we can't go see her right now.
I bet she would not want to miss out on something like this.
>>
>>30819969
I can visit quickly. You sure about this? I can tell you're nervous. Also, how come you don't like revealing that you like mares as well?
>>
>>30819969
Let's just visit her. She can adjust her plans for something like this.
>>
>>30819969
So you are tempted by her as well, aren't you? There isn't anything wrong with that, Raven.
>>
>>30819980
>>30819990
>>30820012
>>30820015
>>30820228
"I know where she works," You tell her, "No reason we can't go see her right now. You sure about this? I can tell you're nervous."
"Very sure." She writes.
"Also, how come you don't like revealing that you like mares as well?"
She just shrugs.
"Alright," Sagebrush says; having had a talk with Ayaka, "We can go. She promised not to bother the farmers."

What do you do?
>>
>>30820434
Ok, thank you so much for your help you three.
Let's go see our sister.
>>
>>30820434
Alright. Thanks for all the help. Even if this turned out to be much different than what we expected. I'll be sure to talk to you later Lucy. You still have some stories to share!
>>
>>30820434
Lets go see Pequeña.
Would she be at home or work right now?
>>
>>30820462
>>30820487
>>30820496
"Okay," You smile, "Thank you so much for the help you three. Even if this turned out to be much different then what we expected. I'll be sure to talk to you later, Lucy."
The four of you start trotting back. It was only three, but by the time you should get back it'll be four.

You soon arrive at the club. Little Raven wasn't with you, having decided to go back to the guild before meeting you at home.
You enter the club and after searching for a bit you find where she worked: In the VIP area.
You try to get in, only to be stopped by the bouncer standing at the entrance there.

What do you do?
>>
>>30820580
Ask him to have Pequeña brought out. Have him say it's bitter root.
>>
>>30820580
Ask him if there is anyway to notify her of us. She should confirm that she knows us.
>>
>>30820592
>>30820604
"Can you get Pequeña out," You ask him, "Tell her it's Bitter Root."
He nods and trots in, coming out a few minutes later with Pequeña. Who was wearing a sparkling black dress, with a red hem. She trots up to you and kisses you.
"What's up?" She asks; breaking the kiss.

What do you do?
>>
>>30820680
I have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. How would you feel about a 4 way with Raven and a Kitsu.
>>
I wonder about doing something. Should we encourage and try to get Pequena and Raven in a relationship as well? They're both bi and chances are all three of us are going to ne spending a lot more time together in the future, so they'll need to be around each other more often than not.
>>
>>30820680
Oh nothing much, just having to deal with a magical fox and her pack of 100 foxes so that they'll stop stealing my chickens, you?

>>30820695
I don't see why not, it'd certainly help deal with any jealousy that could end up surfacing.
>>
>>30820680
You look good. Anyways, I had an eventful day. A bunch of foxes killed my chickens so I got help from Raven and the guild to go get them. Truns out the foxes are being led by a kitsu. She apologized and promised not to after my chickens again, and she wanted to compensate by offering sex as kitsu tend to do. I would only go after that opportunity if you and Raven wanted to join in on the fun. Raven already accepted.

I also found out about something else interesting. It also turns out that Raven happens to be bisexual all along as well.
>>
>>30820736
>I would only go after that opportunity if you and Raven wanted to join in on the fun
If she does not want us to do it then sure we will stop but if she is fine with it and just not interested herself we can still go with the three.
>>
>>30820688
>>30820709
>>30820736
"You look good," You tell her, "Anyways, I had an eventful day having to deal with a magical fox and her pack of a hundred foxes so that they'll stop attacking my chickens. She apologized for it and promised not to go after my chickens again, and she wanted to compensate with a once in a life time opportunity of having sex with a Kitsu. I would only go after it if you and Raven wanted to join in on the fun. Raven already accepted."
"Sure," She smiles, "Sounds fun, and I'll get to have fun with my love again~"

What do you do?
>>
>>30820749
With how lewd she's been, I doubt it, but it's always a possibility. We can also reschedule if she's too busy.
>>
>>30820766
See you tonight.
Maybe you will be able to get some fun with Raven as well. Turns out she was lying about not liking mares.
>>
>>30820766
Alright then, I'll see you tonight at my place?
Thank the bouncer for his help and leave.
>>
>>30820772
>We can also reschedule if she's too busy.
She's leaving tomorrow.
Looks like it's going ahead
>>
>>30820766
We'll meet at my house tonight so we can meet and go get ready. I also found out Raven is a bisexual as well. I wouldn't mind at all if you did something knowing that. All three of us are going to be spending a lot more time in the future together with how things are going after all.
>>
>>30820766
I think we should go purchase aditional chickun.
We can breed more but it may be too slow. We have been spending a lot of money recently.

I say we leave it up to the qm to have bitter decide if it is economicly viable to purchase more chickens.
>>
>>30820828
>I say we leave it up to the qm to have bitter decide if it is economicly viable to purchase more chickens.
Sounds agreeable. Bitter is the one with the farm expirence not us.
>>
>>30820785
>>30820788
>>30820804
>>30820828
"Alright then," You say, "I'll see you tonight at my place?"
"After I check on my parents, yes."
"See you tonight then. Maybe you will also have some with Raven as well. She's actually bisexual as well."
"Good." Pequeña smiles.
You thank the bouncer before trotting out of the club and buying some chicks from the pet store. While you had two chicks there would be more problems later on with only one batch of eggs from them that were all genetically related. Two more should help with the genepool a bit.
You bring the two new chicks to the chicken coop and place them in. Getting the other two out and boarding up the hole in the side so they couldn't get out and nothing could get in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30820858
Go draw some of the things we saw on our walk.
>>
>>30820858
go and ask foxy lady to meet us at our place tonight, I don't really want to fuck in her boneyard.
Do generic farm shit.
Draw the thing that Pequeña interrupted earlier
>>
>>30820881
Oh yeah we were in the middle of a drawing. Forget what we saw on our walk for now and draw that. I think it was the newly sprouted fields.
>>
>>30820858
Invite Ayaka to our home it is a bit more comfy to do allthis than in the woods. Even if we don't have a bed to support all four of us.
>>
>>30820911
>even if we don't have a bed to support all four of us
How many pillows did Raven say we had? 239?
That should be enough to make everyone comfortable.
>>
>>30820927
We should return those at some point.
I don't feel right keeping stolen pillows.
>>
>>30820869
>>30820881
>>30820891
>>30820911
You quickly go to Ayaka and invite her to have the sex at your house. You didn't really like the thought of doing it in the boneyard.
She agrees to meet you and your house at eight.
You agree to this as well and return to your house at seven. Which gave you an hour to finish drawing the sprouting fields.
You were halfway through drawing it now. Both Little Raven and Pequeña were inside the house as you continued to draw outside in the fading light.
You hear the bushes move as Ayaka walks from the bushes and towards you in her fox form.

What do you do?
>>
>>30820952
I say we keep the pillows, because raven will likely go and steal more in her sleep.
>>
>>30820955
Say hello.
>>
>>30820955
Hey there, Ayaka. I'm just working on my drawing, but I can stop and introduce you to my marefriends before we start.
Introduce Ayaka to them in her pony form. Pequena hasn't officially met her.
>>
>>30820955
Still adorable. Could you stay like that as we go in? I'd quite like them to see the transformation thing you do.
Go inside, put the unfinished drawing on a shelf or something.
>>
>>30820962
I don't know about returning them but we do need to rein her in on spreading them around. It does cause movement problems for us.
>>
>>30820991
This.
>>
>>30820989
>>30820990
>>30820991
"Still adorable," You mutter, "Hey."
"Hello." She says back, "What are you doing?"
"I'm just working on my drawing," You reply, "But, we can stop and introduce you to my marefriends before we start."
"Sounds good."
You bring her inside, having her remain in her fox form so the others can see her transform.
You soon find the two of them talking near Raven's pillownest, which was still standing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821065
Introduce her with an exagerated movement of your hooves.
>>
>>30821065
Meet Ayaka girls.
>>
>>30821065
Hey you two, Pequeña, I hvae someone to introduce you to. This is Ayaka, this is what she looks like as a fox, and this, wait for her to do the transformation, is what she looks like as a pony.
>>
>>30821065
It is an impressive nesting instinct she has. It does make her cute though.
>>
>>30821065
You should of seen how everything was yesterday. It was a sea of pilliwos here caused by Raven.
>>
>>30821075
>>30821079
>>30821083
>>30821097
>>30821126
"It is an impressive nesting instinct she has," You tell Ayaka, "It does make her cute though. You should of seen how everything was yesterday. It was a sea of pillows here caused by Raven."
You trot up a bit.
"Hey you two, Pequeña, I have someone to introduce you to," You tell them; with exaggerated hoof movements, "Meet Ayaka, girls! This is what she looks like as a fox, and this."
She turns into a pony.
"Is what she looks like as a pony!"
"Nice!" Pequeña smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821144
So. Shall we begin?
>>
Kind of funny how rare it is for a pluto sex scene to happen late in a session.
>>
>>30821144
So should we start using the bed or here using all those pillows Raven infamously captured in her sleep.
>>
>>30821144
Should I unleash a sea of pillows we stored thanks to Raven?
>>
>>30821161
>>30821193
>>30821216
"So," You ask, "Should we start using the bed or here as I unleash the sea of pillows we stored thanks to Raven?"
Pequeña and Ayaka both nod their heads while Raven shakes hers.
You ignore Raven and trot upstairs. With the help of Endless Sands the two of you push the large pile of pillows down.
Like a school of fish, the pillows flow out of the attic, into the hallway, and then downstairs. You hear Raven and Pequeña scream as the sea of pillows came on them.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821184
Yeah. Funny how that worked out.
>>
>>30821255
Shout out let's get started.
Find Ayaka and say "lets see if we can get some milk out" then start sucking her teats
>>
>>30821255
Thank Sands and head down to check on all the survivors. With that set of madness, we're ready to begin.
>>
>>30821255
Go down and check on everyone. I'm sure Raven and Pequena will get to get along and get to know each other quite well by the end of the night.
>>
>>30821268
>>30821284
>>30821312
"Let's get started!" You shout; heading down to check on the survivors.
Ayaka was fine, simply curled up on one of the pillows while Pequeña and Raven were struggling to get out. The pillownest sadly didn't survive.
You take your Stool off and quickly crawl towards Ayaka. Soon getting to her.
"Let's see if we can get some milk out."
You flip her body over and start sucking on her nipple. She cries out in pleasure, running her hooves through your mane as you feel a squirt of milk come out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821354
Keep getting that milk until its all gone.
Once she's tapped dry start licking up and down her body.
>>
>>30821354
Keep drinking her milk. Observe Raven and Pequna. Do they need our help?
>>
I look forward to reading the rest of this once I get back from work

Make sure everybody gets some fun with everybody else guys.
>>
>>30821421
>Make sure everybody gets some fun with everybody else guys.
Oh we will
>>
>>30821373
>>30821375
You keep sucking at her teats while watching Raven and Pequeña from the corner of your eyes.
They both have gotten out of the pillows. Pequeña having pinned Raven to the pillows and furiously making out with her. Raven was now enjoying it though.
Ayaka's milk was soon gone. You release her teat and start licking her up and down her body, getting her to release pleased sighs.
Your ears then twitch to the sound of Raven moaning. Looks like Pequeña had already gotten started.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821456
That said things should mostly be focused on the fox. Each of the ponies should get some one on one time with her.
A bit of all three of us fawning over foxy at once.
>>
>>30821473
Start kissing Ayaka while we feel her teats and vagina with our hooves.
>>
>>30821473
Give her vagina a lick.
>>
>>30821473
Do foreplay, while we continue observing Raven and Pequena as they bond.
>>
>>30821473
We'll need to go over to those two soon to switch it a bit.
>>
>>30821505
>>30821526
>>30821559
>>30821587
You'll need to go over to those two soon to switch it up a bit.
You give her vagina a bit before moving up and kissing her, feeling her teats and vagina with your hooves as she latches onto you. Looking over at Raven and Pequeña as they bonded.
Pequeña's mouth was deep in Raven's entrance. Lapping at it as Raven moaned loudly, playing with her teats and spreading her legs wide open.
Pequeña suddenly stops, moving up and grabbing Raven in a hug before ramming her vagina against Raven's. The two of them moaning while making out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821620
Wow, they are really going at each other passionately. I feel as if don't to disrupt their moment together.
Start licking Ayaka's vagina and pleasuring her a bit more.
>>
>>30821688
I feel as if I don't want to disrupt their moment together.*
>>
>>30821688
>>30821733
They were really going at it. You didn't even want to ruin their moment together.
You go down and start licking Ayaka's vagina, getting her to squirm around a bit and moan. Some juices spilling out of her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821768
keep going. Give her clit a few flicks too.
>>
>>30821768
Kepp licking and aim for the clit a little bit. Keep going until we know that Raven and Pequena finish.
>>
>>30821778
>>30821796
You keep licking her. Aiming for her clit slightly and giving it a few licks.
You keep licking her for a few minutes. Feeling her getting close when Raven and Pequeña scream.
They scream as they mash their vaginas together, coating them in their marecum as they soon finish. Leaning against each other and panting.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821838
finish foxy mare off then go to Raven.
>>
>>30821838
Finish Ayak off quickly and head go over to Pequena and Raven. Attempt a threeway kiss.
You two were cute together like that. There's still a certain guest that we still need to please though.
>>
Disregard >>30821842, I pprefer >>30821859
>>
>>30821842
>>30821859
>>30821899
You finish Ayaka off with a few licks, getting her to scream as she climaxed.
You crawl over to the other two, sharing a three way kiss with them.
"You two were cute together like that," You comment, "There's still a certain guest that we still need to please though."
"I'll do it." Pequeña pants; getting up and making her way to Ayaka.
That left you with Raven. The two of you staring into each other's eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30821929
Give her a deep kiss.
So do you want to group up on Ayaka, or do you have something else in mind?~
>>
>>30821929
Team up on Ayaka, unless Raven has other ideas. Ayaka is the focus this time.
>>
>>30821962
>>30821984
You quickly give her a deep kiss, spending several seconds on it before breaking it.
"Do you want to group up on Ayaka or do you have something else in mind~"
"I did have something in mind," She writes, "But, Ayake is more important then that right now."
The two of you head over to Ayaka, who was currently making out with Pequeña.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30822021
You can also let the thread die.
>>
>>30822016
Start kissing and nipping on Ayaka's neck. Take her hoof and guide it to our penis to make our arousal very clear, and to excite her for what's coming.
>>
>>30821620
>raven playing with her teats.
Theres a pattern there of raven doing so.
Well two times she has done it. Time will tell if it's a thing with her or I am jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>30822016
We should both lick her up and down and carress her as Pequeña makes out with her.
>>
>>30822016
tell raven to go for her tits, give her a preporatory lick and mount her.
>>
>>30822605
I don't think we should be mounting yet.
Also sage nigger
>>
>>30822546
We have been playing with teats a lot this time around so that might have influenced the teat playing around with Pluto.

>>30822605
No mounting yet. We have to make her really ask for it. Getting a kitsu to beg will make it that much more satisfying.
>>
>>30822682
>so that might have influenced the teat playing around with Pluto.
Maybe.
>>
Can sombody please describe the MC of this Quest or share a drawing of her?
>>
>>30823282
him
>>
>>30822016
Worship dat fox body.
>>
>>30823282
I will see if I can dig up the posts you need.
>>
File: 1503913544681.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1503913544681.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>30823282
His hair is meant to be slightly curly.
>>
>>30823446
Also if you are gonna reply please sage. We are trying to kill the thread.
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.