[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a Moondancer gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Moon_Dancer_ID_S5E12.png (264KB, 476x495px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_Dancer_ID_S5E12.png
264KB, 476x495px
How do I get a Moondancer gf?
>>
>>30683547
college library + chloroform
>>
>>30683547
Scifi convention was where I got mine
>>
>>30683626
Gonna need some greentext
>>
>>30683659
>Go to Sci-fi convention.
>Get Moondancer gf.

???
>>
>>30683573
This is probably a good idea.
>>
>>30683659
>Be me
>22 kissless virgin
>Finally decide it's not them, it's me
>Realise I'm going to die alone
>Decide fuck it, I might as well enjoy the ride until then
>Book ticket to a multiday convention with multiple guests I'd like to meet
>Meet this group of girls (sisters) at the bus stop for the hotel
>Get talking to them
>Hang out with them at the pre-con party, finally managing to be a sociable outgoing fucker because I'm not hung up on scoring
>Hit it off in a friendly way with the youngest sister (think Moonie, post Amending Fences)
>Stay until the party ends
>She invites me back to her room
>Spend the entire night talking - just talking
>Turns out she made the same decision I made about relationships
>Continue to hang out for the entire con
>Keep in contact afterwards
>Still just talking
>Which led to flirting
>Which led to dating
>Which led to moving in together
>Which led to getting married
I couldn't be happier

>>30683669
I keked
>>
>>30683773
Big, if true. Hope I can manage that one day.
>>
>>30683773
>>Which led to getting married
Time stamped pick of your hand with a ring on it or it didn't happen

Captcha said pony
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (3MB, 4160x2080px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
3MB, 4160x2080px
>>30683993
>>
>>30684019
Well fuck, I'll be damned. Congratulations, Anon. Do you guys plan on having kids?
>>
>>30684023
Someday, but we know what a drain on time / money they are. So we're making plans and preparing whilst taking this time to enjoy being together.
>>
>>30683773
I will take a screencap and use this as my life-guide.

Your story sounds nice.
>>
>>30684139
>Your story sounds nice.
Thanks anon, I'm still baffled as to how I got so lucky; but I think at least partially it's because we became friends first.

(with apologies to anyone annoyed by blogposting)
>>
>>30683547
Am I the only one sick of the /b/ influences and neets on this board?

Remember when the cartoon show has respectable characters full of standards who would have whipped the floor down with Moondancer if she even dared to give them a bad look?
>>
>>30683547
Don't romance my canon self-insert.
>>
>>30684019
Dr Wolf?
>>
>>30683573
Normalfags invaded the library when I was in university.
>>
>>30684506
Yep, I'm a hairy fucker, which makes me less likely to be bitten by insects, and keeps me well insulated in winter
>>
>>30683773
I've got to ask; Is she fat?
Usually they are.
>>
File: I'm fine.png (97KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
I'm fine.png
97KB, 600x631px
>>30683773
>Be me
>22 kissless virgin
>Finally decide it's not them, it's me
>Realise I'm going to die alone

Well, it looks like I already passed square one.
>>
>>30684529
In all honesty, we could both lose a few kilos. It tends to happen when your mutual interests tend towards more sedentary activities like reading and playing boardgames.
Does this mean I would choose someone thinner over her if I had the choice? Of course not. I'd get concerned if she put on a lot of weight as this would have a detrimental effect on her health, as I don't want to lose her. But overall I didn't fall in love with a piece of meat, I fell in love with the consciousness animating it.

TL;DR she's beautiful
>>
>>30684546
>TL;DR she's beautiful
I'd throw some generic insult at that, but in all honesty I'm happy for you dude.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>30683547
>this shit again
>>>/r9k/
go there to whine about no """gf"""
>>
File: Moondancer.png (686KB, 840x672px) Image search: [Google]
Moondancer.png
686KB, 840x672px
You don't, girls like Moondancer are just like us, sad pathetic women locked up in their dark rooms and shitposting on 4chan all day long, yet still curious why they can't get a bf as they scratched their slightly damp and hairy armpit
>>
>>30684492
>Am I the only one
Yes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.