[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #27 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 2

File: Pillars of Creation.jpg (152KB, 982x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pillars of Creation.jpg
152KB, 982x1024px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You met one of the commanders of the Siberian army before moving towards the colony. Checking on the others as you do so. The ship lands near the capital, allowing you to explore the city, buying a fancy looking chair and a gun for Moana. You spend the rest of the day relaxing. Waking up that morning feeling tired, making some pancakes for the crew. You head down once again, but this time heading to a rural town and meeting a human who shows interest in going with you which you accept. You return to the ship and go back down later to help the human, who's name is Anatolii, get to the ship. Introducing him to the crew. A little later you have him cook.
Crew List:
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician) (Injured: Condition unknown)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Lanakila (Pālākiō) (Singer/Fighter)
Anatolii (Human)
Caesar (Reaper)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō)
Moana (Pālākiō)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
>>
"Yes," You tell Anatolii, "All the ponies here eat meat, but it is actually rare for ponies to do so, and Pālākiōs don't eat meat at all. And, just to make sure there's no cheating here: Cardea and Vine are in a herd with Rust."
"Got it." He nods; getting up and moving to the kitchen with you.
You also really quickly tell him about Coccinellidae's identity, which he agrees to keep a secret.
He proceeds to make several sandwiches: Four with only veggies, and the rest having meat. They looked pretty good.
"Those look pretty good." You comment.
"Yep," He smiles, "You better like them cause I'll murder you if you don't. I make the best sandwiches in my town."
He places a hand on your head and starts scratching it. Making you sigh a bit at the feeling.
Then, suddenly, all of your senses leave you. Everything gone in a dark void accept for the feeling of him scratching you behind one of your ears.

What do you do?
>>
>>30553254
Note to self: Find someone back at Equus willing to do scratch us more with their claws. Another things to love about other species!
>>
>>30553277
'Note to self,' You manage to form in your mind, 'Find someone back at Equus willing to scratch me more with their claws.'
Then the feeling left, throwing you out of the void and back into reality. Though, you were sitting on the floor now.
"Are you okay," Anatolii asks you, "You spaced out there for a sec."

What do you do?
>>
>>30553334
Yeah, I'm good. Just feels good to be scratched.
With the sandwiches ready, announce that food is ready for everyone.
>>
>>30553334
Yeah. What you just did felt really nice for me is all.
>>
>>30553358
"I'm good," You reply; sounding slightly drunk, "Just... feels good to be scratched."
The sandwiches were soon done, announcing to everyone that dinner was ready.
Anatolii starts placing the food down on the table, giving you one of the meat ones. You quickly notice that the sandwich he gave to you looked slightly better then the others, like he put a bit more time into yours.

What do you do?
>>
>>30553431
Feel honored and dig in.
>>
Looks like he might want a night of fun as well. It's too bad that his dream of exploration isn't compatible in what we want out of life.
>>
>>30553461
Well he could explore equestria.
>>
>>30553466
True, but I can imagine that Eagle's biggest priority is just to stay and spend time with her grandmother than go out there.
>>
>>30553447
You smile a bit, feeling honored.
You then start digging in. Savoring each bite as it does end up being a great sandwich.
Everybody else soon comes in and starts eating, all agreeing that these were pretty good sandwiches.
After several minutes only the crumbs of the sandwiches remained.

What do you do?
>>
>>30553495
Help clean up.
>>
>>30553627
You take all the plates and start washing them. Throwing them into the sink and cleaning them.
After several minutes all the dishes were clean, and once again ready for the next user.

What do you do?
>>
>>30553690
Check the time.
>>
>>30553788
You look around for a moment before looking at the clock.
It was currently 7:30 PM, almost around the time when everybody goes to sleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>30553874
Head to bed.
If Anatolii is not there yet make sure we look cute while sleeping. If he is lay down next to him. Not too close though.
>>
>>30553466
Hard to think that she would ever have the desire to travel again after visiting so many new systems.
>>
>>30553963
You get up and trot to your bedroom. Anatolii wasn't there so you simply lay in bed.
You end up spending a few minutes trying to figure out how to look cute while sleeping. You just end up curling yourself in a ball.
A few more minutes go by before the door opens and Anatolii walks in. You hear him taking off some things before sliding next to you, he was still wearing something.
A few seconds pass before he grabs you and pulls you closer to him. Cuddling you while scratching your belly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30554046
Enjoy the warmth he's giving us. Funny how he didn't even hesitate to start cuddling us in our sleep.
>>
>>30554046
Cuddle him back a little by hooking a leg around his leg
>>
>>30554101
>>30554138
You snuggle back and simply just enjoy the warmth he was giving you. Hooking a leg around one of his legs.
A few minutes go by of him simply scratching your belly when you start to feel him go a bit lower, and lower, until he was scratching the border of your teat's mounds. Unable to see that you were currently blushing a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30554172
Wait a bit and see what he does. Will he molest us in our sleep?
>>
>>30554172
Tell him he is getting to a bit too sexual of an area. Maybe we can see what happens tomorow night.
>>
>>30554217
This. Let's him know we are maybe interested in something but not ready to go that far tomight.
>>
>>30554210
>>30554217
>>30554238
"You're going a bit too sexual of an area." You warn him.
"Sorry!" He quickly apologizes; putting his hand back where it use to be on your belly.
You start to worry a bit about him molesting you in your sleep, but that worry is pushed away for some reason.
After a few minutes you end up falling asleep.

You soon wake up in the morning. You weren't sure what time as you were facing away from the clock, but it was morning.
Anatolii's hand hadn't moved from it's position on your belly, and you felt unmolested. His hand simply continuing to slowly scratch your belly as he snored softly next to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30554294
Ask javaxia what time it is but tell her to be quiet about it. No point getting out of this comfy position if we don't have to.
>>
>>30554294
Not happy that he might have molested us if nothing was said, but at least it seemed like an accident. Continue to cuddle for a while.
>>
>>30554331
I'm sure he would not have done anything he knew was that sexual.
I'm excited to maybe get sexual tonight though.
>>
>>30554349
I hope he understands that it's just a one night stand tonight though. We need to get back at Equus and start dating around others and considering them. An oppurtunity to date and sleep with dragons is a dream come true.
>>
>>30554316
>>30554331
>>30554349
"What time is it?" You ask Javaxia quietly.
"Seven in the morning." She tells you.
A string of thoughts soon start coming through your head, which Javaxia seems to realize.
"Don't worry," She tells you, "He didn't try anything last night. He even slept in the cargo bay for a few hours out of worry."

What do you do?
>>
>>30554397
Oh yeah of course.
Just tell him we will keep it sexual for now because we want to keep our options open for when we get home.
We might still end up with him anyway but no point locking ourselves into anything.
>>
>>30554419
Just lay here for another half hour or until he wakes up. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>30554432
You decide to continue to lay there for a bit longer.
Fifteen minutes later you feel his fingers flex as he wakes up.
"Morning," He says a bit later after waking up, "...Sorry about last night."

What do you do?
>>
>>30554494
It's fine. No harm done. Would have been a bit much to get like that on the day we met. Let's see what happens tonight though.

Get up and go check on Rust.
>>
>>30554494
It's alright, ypu genuinely didn't seem to know. Couldn't resist cuddling me in my sleep, did you? Maybe we could have some fun tonight depending how it goes.
>>
Hey pluto.
>>30551142
>>
>>30554592
uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>>30554526
>>30554536
"It's fine," You tell him, "You genuinely didn't seem to know. Couldn't resist cuddling me in my sleep, did you?"
"You're really soft." He tells you; squeezing you a bit."
"Maybe we could have some fun tonight, depending on how it goes?" You suggest; flicking his leg with your tail.
You get up out of his cuddlelock and go to check on Rust. Rust seemed to be doing fine in his bed, his heart beating normally.

What do you do?
>>
>>30554621
That's good.
We should probably mention to Anatolii that Rust is only that big because he is half taur. Most earth ponies are the same size as pegasus or unicorn.

Time to do the rest of the shopping we need to do before we leave.
For Rust we should buy comics and movies and some sort of electronic dohicky. For Anatolii we should buy a human space suit and human condoms.

Ask Anatolii for recommendations of other aspects of his culture we should purchase. Rust loves that stuff.
>>
>>30554682
Oh videogames.

As long as we are going all out we should buy ourselves some jewelry. Unless I am misremembering we did that at the templar station but one more piece can't hurt.
>>
>>30554682
>human condoms.
I admit, that made me chuckle. Can he even get us pregnant considering he's a different species? Then again, we shouldn't risk it if we're not sure.
>>
>>30554713
Ah yes it was a necklace I think.
So the next piece of jewelery should be something else.
>>30554732
We have two half breeds on this ship. I ain't taking the risk.
>>
>>30554682
>>30554713
>>30554732
>>30554757
"Rust is only that big because he is half Taur," You tell Anatolii, "Most earth ponies are the same size as a Pegasus or a Unicorn."
The two of you decide to head down to the capital to buy some more things before leaving.
After going around the marketplace you find some things to buy for Rust: A large set of comic books under the titles of BUBBLE Comics, along with several movies, and a strange looking DVD player. You then buy a human spacesuit for Anatolii, and, secretly, a box of human condoms. As from what little you could pickup from humans was that they don't go into heat, and can get pregnant anytime so you didn't want to take that risk.
You look around a bit trying to find Anatolii when you spot him as what appeared to be a jewelry booth, buying something from it. What it was, you didn't know.

What do you do?
>>
>>30554817
Oh maybe it is for us. That might put him a few steps ahead in the race for our heart.
>>
>>30554828
Oh also head back to the ship.
Have a meal here in the city first though.
>>
>>30554817
>>30554828
Seems a little too soon, doesn't it? We only met him just yesterday and he doesn't know anything about us besides our name.
>>
>>30554844
True but we are looking for something.
No commiting to anything romantic until we are home though that is for sure. Keep it sexual.
>>
>>30554861
I'm worried he might take it well considering he's trying to impress us and might be getting a gift, but we'll deal with it when we get there.
>>
>>30554892
Might not take it well*
>>
>>30554892
He will always be in the running.
>>
>>30554828
>>30554838
>>30554844
Your heart skips a tiny bit, though you soon realize that it did seem a little too soon for it. You only met him yesterday and he barely knows anything about you.
He soon competes the transaction, quickly hiding the jewelry away before moving to you.
"Hey," He greets you, "Want to have breakfast here? I've only been here once, but I know of a good breakfast place, and, uh, get to know you a bit more?"
He soon realizes what he said, panicking slightly.
"I-It's not like a date or anything, though!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30554915
Still a bit confused on what he's done to warrent being there when we're not keen on traveling, but he's gotta a lot of tough competition ahead of him to win it.
>>
>>30554945
Maybe we can try a date when I get home. You might have some stiff competition though, I became famous shortly after I left.

Lets go have that breakfast.
>>
>>30554945
A bit conflicted here. It isn't really a one noght stand anymore once you start trying to date and start a relationship. Maybe gently tell him afterwards that we're not looking for one yet? Can't really sleep with him and give him the wrong message.
>>
>>30554976
This seems the best way of putting it.
>>
>>30554988
I was planning that if we were about to fuck to just tell him it had to be sexual until we got home to keep our options open.
>>
>>30555008
He has a crush on us. I rather not try to lead him and give him false hope incase we do find someone better at Equus.
>>
>>30555040
I am fine with a one night stand as long as he knows it's just sex.
>>
>>30555052
Same.
>>
>>30555052
Very well, if he agrees then hopefully he can control his emotions.
>>
>>30555204
Yeah who knows. Maybe he won't even want to have sex yet if the romance can't come until later.
>>
>>30554976
This. Let's him know we are open to romance in the future but will need to work hard.
>>
>>30555275
With the jewlery he's getting, I think he might be a hopeless romantic. Problem is that he might have unrelealistic expectations of romance. His desire to explore is going to be an issue with compatibility too.
>>
>>30555444
>His desire to explore is going to be an issue with compatibility too.
Why?
Still even if that is the case he has just as much right to compete as any other.
>>
>>30555494
He can compete just fine. For some reason Eagle doesn't strike me as wanting to go explore again. That and I think she should stay with around her grandma seeing as how happy she is with her. Still curious in how this will work out though.
>>
>>30554976
"Maybe we can try a date when I get home," You suggest, "You might have some stiff competition though, I became famous shortly after I left."
"Alright," He says; chuckling slightly, "Follow me."
You follow him out of the marketplace and through the city for a few minutes before arriving there. It was a small, but quaint restaurant that didn't seem to appear too fancy. It also wasn't crowded at the moment.
The two of you enter and take a seat at one of the tables. A waiter coming by and giving you a menu.
A quick look over the menu makes you realize that you barely knew what half of the stuff was on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30555584
Ask him what he's having
>>
>>30555584
Let have whatever Anatolii is going to have.
>>
>>30555653
Unless it is beef. The cows back home are sapient and it would be weird. Even if Rust was able to look past it.
>>
>>30555718
Not that we would know Rust ate beef.
>>
>>30555627
>>30555653
"What are you having?" You ask.
"Blini," He replies, "It's basically a Pancake."
"I guess I'll have that as well." You say.
The waiter soon comes by, the two of you getting the Blini before he goes off.
The two of you were now alone together, in a awkward silence though as you could see Anatolii struggling to find a question to ask you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30555731
So how old were you when you left trappist one?
>>
>>30555768
"How old were you when you left Trappist-1?" You ask.
"I was three at the time," He replies, "So, uh, how's your relationship with your parents?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30555847
Terrible. Let's leave it at that for now and not ruin a nice dinner. I will tell you about it some other time.
I like my grandmother though. I baked a cake for the first time ever recently and used her recipe. It turned out great.
Do you know your grandparents?
>>
>>30555878
*nice breakfast
>>
>>30555847
Ouch, that's a sensitive topic filled with issues.
>>
>>30555878
>>30555892
"That's a sensitive topic filled with issues," You tell him, "It's terrible and I'm just going to leave it at that and not ruin a nice breakfast. I will tell you some other time. I like my grandmother though. I baked a cake for the first time ever recently and used her recipe. It turned out great. Do you know your grandparents?"
"I apparently was suppose to meet them before we left to space," He explains, "But, we left early and I've never seen them. Don't even know if they're alive or not."

What do you do?
>>
>>30556020
That's a shame. Can you not get in contact with the planet or is that restricted or expensive?
>>
>>30556020
Sorry, I didn't mean bring up bad memories.
>>
>>30556050
>>30556073
"Sorry," You apologize, "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."
"It's fine." He replies.
"Can you get in contact with the planet or is that restricted or expensive?"
"Both," He says, "You need a permit for it and it's extremely expensive if you manage to get one. And, I'm sorry for bringing your parents up. If I had known I probably wouldn't have."

What do you do?
>>
>>30556136
It's allright.
So what sort of interests do you have? Are you sporty? A bit of a nerd?
>>
>>30556153
"It's alright," You tell him, "What sort of interests do you have? Are you sporty? A bit of a nerd?"
"I actually like to cook," He says, "And I have an interest in space. I've been meaning to ask: What's with the tattoo on your butt?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30556223
It's called a cutie mark. Yes, I'm very serious. It's on my 'flank' because it's a representation of my special talent. Ponies magically receive them once they found their special talent in life.
>>
>>30556223
It's a cutie mark. Every pony gets them when they are young and discover their special talent. It represents the thing we are good at. In my case mechanical work. We can still be good at other things, I like to think I am a good soldier but our cutie mark is our speciality.
>>
>>30556249
>>30556257
"It's a Cutie Mark," You explain to him; which he laughs at, "Yes, I'm very serious. It's on my 'flank' because it's a representation of my special talent. Every pony get them when they are young and discover their special talent. It's what we're good at. In my case: Mechanical work. We can still be good at other things. I like to think I'm a good soldier, but our cutie mark is out specialty."
"Sounds a bit like Communism." Anatolii comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30556292
Oh god no. We have talents sure but nobody is forced into anything and we pay for things with money.

We used to have a crazy anti cutie mark cult whos motifs actually remind me a little of earth comunisim.
>>
>>30556292
It's got some issues like 'blank flanks' who can never seem to find their mark and meaning in life, or we have those unhappy with their talents. But, it tends to work most of the time for everypony back at our planet
>>
>>30556341
But there is no evidence either of those things exist.
I object to saying this.
>>
>>30556377
Agreed.
We could mention that sometimes there are people who misunderstanderstand what their talent is though.
>>
>>30556377
That's true with blank flanks, but I think the show had some points where some characters were unhappy with their marks. I doubt every single pony could have a happy resolution with that issue.
>>
>>30556292
Technically we are not forced to do what the Cutie Mark shows but it does represent our best skill. And back home it works like Great Britain or Japan as far as I read from a history book.
>>
>>30556392
That has happened with people who misunderstood their marks and people mad at the concept in general but nobody has ever complained about a corret understanding of their mark.
>>30556391 so this.
>>
>>30556339
>>30556341
>>30556377
>>30556391
>>30556392
>>30556397
>>30556411
"Oh Celestia no," You laugh, "We have talents sure, but nobody is forced into anything and we pay for things with money. It has a few issues though like ponies who are unhappy with their talents, but it usually works most of the time. And, back home: It works like Great Britain or Japan as far as I read from the history book."
The Blini then comes in front of the two of you. So far it looked like a normal pancake.

What do you do?
>>
>>30556485
Try it out. Can it match the pancakes made in the past?
>>
>>30556485
Dig in.
>>
>>30556498
>>30556513
You take some and start eating. The Blini was thin, almost like a crepe.
You put it in your mouth and start chewing.
They even tasted like a crepe.

What do you do?
>>
>>30556553
You said you like to cook. Can you make these.
>>
>>30556576
"You said you like to cook."
"Yep."
"Can you make these?"
"I know I can," He smiles, "I've made them before."

What do you do?
>>
>>30556646
What else have you made?
>>
>>30556646
Keep eating as we chat.
Ask him what some of his favorite things to cook are.
>>
>>30556662
>>30556672
"What else have you made?" You ask; eating in the process.
"A lot of stuff," He tells you, "Borscht, Caviar, Pelmeni, Cabbage Roll, Shchi, even Kvass."
"What are some of your favorite things to cook-"
You suddenly feel your food get lodged in your throat, and not where it was suppose to be lodged at.
You were now chocking.

What do you do?
>>
>>30556759
Gesture to him that we are chocking.
>>
>>30556770
Oh and try to get it out ourselves of course.
>>
>>30556759
Turn around and stand so we're in the position where he can do abominable thrusts to us.
>>
>>30556770
>>30556775
>>30556789
You quickly motion to Anatolii that you were chocking while trying to get it out yourself.
He doesn't waste any time as he gets up and grabs you. Hoisting you into the air and using his arms to thrust into your belly.
After a few tries the Blini is thrown from your mouth and onto the floor. Leaving you taking in gulps of air.
"Are you okay?" Anatolii asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30556863
Yeah, thanks! So what are your favorite things to cook?
>>
>>30556863
Yeah thanks.
Guess I got carried away talking or something.
Finish eating.
>>
>>30556876
>>30556893
"Yeah, thanks," You pant, "Guess I got carried away talking or something."
He sets you down and allows you to continue eating.
"What's your favorite thing to cook?" You ask.
"Kvass," He smiles, "Have you ever had it? It's an alcoholic beverage, though it's alcoholic content is quite low."

What do you do?
>>
>>30556955
I don't think I have. We should make sure we have the stuff needed for you to make some.
>>
>>30556960
"I don't think I have," You reply, "We should make sure we have the stuff needed for you to make some."
He nods and continues eating. After a few minutes you both were done, with Anatolii paying the bill for the food.

What do you do?
>>
>>30557014
Go purchase the things needed to make Kvass then head back to the ship.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
Oh hey an outsider praised the lore
>>30552199
>>
Oh shit I forgot I was gonna look into if the humans would be able to fix any of kahunragnis nerve damage.
>>
>>30558606
The day is still young. We can inquire before we go back to the ship.
Shit maybe they have stuff that can speed Rusts recovery. Or did we already ask about rust. I will check the previous thread.

We should have asked about fixing kahs nerve damage on the Lithanian planet when they regrew her leg. It was before the dust damaged one arm but we knew about the nerve damage on the other from the knife by that point.
>>
>>30558826
Nope. Seems we did not ask about treatments to speed up rusts recovery. When we get back to the ship we should get Vine to go talk to some doctors about the possibility of helping us out. She would be able to describe the exact problems to them.
>>
>>30558837
I think they might get a veterinarian to take a look at Rust's wound.
>>
>>30557043
>>30558606
The two of you leave and purchase the ingredients to make several cases of Kvass, and begin to return to the ship when you remember something.
"Are there hospitals here?" You ask.
"Several," Anatolii replies, "They're actually some of the best and the cheapest in the Republic. Why?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30560252
I'm curious to know if they are able to speed up Rust's recovery. We need to get Vine first before visiting though.
>>
>>30560290
"I'm curious to know if they are able to speed up Rust's recovery," You tell him, "We need to get Vine first before visiting though."
The two of you soon return to the ship. Trotting over to the medbay to find her curled up in a ball on one of the beds, sleeping.

What do you do?
>>
>>30560366
Gently wake her up from her sleep. The possibility of increasing Rust's recovery should get her up.
>>
>>30560366
Getly wake her

>>30560465
There is also kahs nerve damage from the crystals and knife.
Lets wait until she is properly up to start asking questions though.
>>
It's funny. I came in late because I dreamt Pluto said there was no session today. I need to learn to double check my info in case of dreams.
>>
>>30560741
Maybe your dream was correct.
>>
>>30561493
Sometimes RL just has to destroy fun you know.
>>
>>30561688
Oh well.
>>
>>30560741
Okay?

>>30560465
>>30560667
You gently shake her awake. Her eyes blinking open before she yawns and stretches like a cat.
"What's up?" She asks; still yawning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30561976
I was thinking. Maybe the doctors here have a way to fix up Kahs nerve damage. Or maybe even speed up Rusts recovery. Could you go talk to some medical professionals on the city about those possibilities? I doubt they will have anything as good as the Lithuanians but there might be something.
>>
>>30561989
"I was thinking," You start, "Maybe the doctors here have a way to fix up Kah's nerve damage, or maybe even speed up Rust's recovery. Could you go talk to some medical professionals in the city about those possibilities?"
"Sure," She says; getting up and stretching more, "But, I'm not sure about Rust. I want him to heal naturally, and I don't know if I could carry him all the way to a hospital."

What do you do?
>>
>>30562037
Well you could describe his condition to them but you're the boss. I will come with you to the hospital.
>>
>>30562050
"You could describe his condition to them," You tell her, "But, you're the boss."
You and Quiet Vine then head down, with Anatolii so he could show you the way to the nearest one.
The closest one was a small one, but it had gained a good amount of respect around the city which ended up making it the first that most people went to.
The three of you enter to find a nice clean lobby area, with a nurse sitting behind the front desk.

What do you do?
>>
>>30562115
Tell Vine to go make her inquiries.
>>
File: 1500592240509.png (43KB, 483x411px) Image search: [Google]
1500592240509.png
43KB, 483x411px
New art fresh from Cammy.
>>30562088
>>
>>30562137
Kek

>>30562122
Vine trots up and starts talking to the nurse. After a few minutes you trot up.
"So," The nurse starts, "We can fix the nerve damage. We have some shots that incentives the nerve cells to heal and regrow, and for your captain: We can't really do anything since you've already done most of it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30562195
Well the captain will be very happy to hear about the shots.
Out of curiosity how are you guys doing in cancer treatments?
>>
Do we actually know about the teachers knife wound or only the damage from the crystal?
>>
>>30562226
"The captain will be happy to hear about the shots," You say, "Out of curiosity: How are you guys doing in cancer treatments?"
"Fine," The nurse smiles, "We could be doing better, but the number of reported cases have been going down."

What do you do?
>>
>>30562340
That's nice.
Arange the shots and head back to the ship once you have them.
Suggest to Vine she gets a human anatomy book. Rust is always trying to learn more about alien technology and we brought an alien engine.
>>
>>30562359
"That's nice." You smile.
You get two of the shots while Vine gets a human anatomy book.
"Now," The nurse says to you, "You inject the shots around the middle of where the numbing is at, and inject the full shot. Got it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30562478
Got it.
Head back to the ship and go find Kah.
>>
>>30562485
Oh and thank the nurse.
>>
>>30562485
>>30562502
You thank and nurse as the three of you head back to the ship. The three of you soon returning.
You end up finding Kahurangi in the cargo bay, playing a video game with Moana.

What do you do?
>>
>>30562582
No rush. Let them finish their game.
Ask them if you and Anatolii can join the game.
>>
>>30562610
There wasn't much of a rush. So you simply sit back and watch them play their game.
After ten minutes they finish their game.
"Can Anatolii and I join the game?" You ask.
"Sorry," Kahurangi apologizes, "It's only a two player game."
She then notices the needles you had safely tucked underneath one of your wings.
"What's that?" She asks; pointing at it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30562697
They are for your arms to fix the nerve damage.
Lets go see Vine so she can inject them.
>>
>>30562727
"They are for your arms to fix the nerve damage," You tell her, "Let's go see Vine so she can inject them."
Kahurangi hesitantly gets up and follows you to the medbay. Where Quiet Vine sets her on a table.
"Eagle," She says to you, "I know you're not Rust, but do you think you could comfort Kahurangi while I'm doing this? I don't want to mess it up."

What do you do?
>>
>>30562780
Alright I got this.
Tell kah that it's going to hurt a lot when she can feel her arm again.
>>
>>30562780
I hope I can fill his role adequately.
I wonder if Anatolii can fill our hole adequately
Do the thing.
>>
>>30562793
Well I mean she can already fell just not that great in one arm and some mild problems in the other.
>>
>>30562796
>spoiler
I had a hearty kek and I am sure he can.
>>
>>30562793
>>30562796
"Alright," You say, "I hope I can fill his role adequately."
You place a hoof on her and hold her a bit.
"It's going to hurt a lot when you can feel your arm." You tell her.
"That's the opposite of comforting!" Quiet Vine snaps at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30562849
Maybe I should just comfort you in silence.
>>
>>30562849
Sorry, I'm used to the tough love treatment.
>>
>>30562859
>>30562945
"Sorry," You apologize, "I'm use to the tough love treatment. Maybe I should just comfort you in silence?"
Kahurangi nods and prepares for the needles.
Quiet Vine injects the first one into her before moving on to the second one. Soon reading the labels on the back of them.
"Effect should be in effect in a few minutes," She reads, "Side effects being slight discomfort in areas that were injected, and possible diarrhea."

What do you do?
>>
>>30562966
Ask her what she plans to feel on her arms first.
Shouldn't you have read the label before injecting.
>>
>>30562983
"Shouldn't you have read the label before injecting?" You ask her.
She just gives you a sheepish smile.
"What do you plan to feel on your arms first?" You ask Kahurangi.
Kahurangi proceeds to smile a bit before giving a quick scratch to her armpit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30563051
Well I am glad this worked out ok.
Let's go watch Anatolii prepare that drink. Ask him to show us how it's done.
>>
>>30563071
Also ask him how long it takes to ferment.
>>
>>30563071
>>30563099
"I'm glad that worked out okay!" You smile; chuckling a bit.
You get up and go watch as Anatolii prepared the Kvass to drink.
After an hour of watching, making it around noon, the Kvass was now fermenting.
"How long does it take to ferment?" You ask.
"2-7 days," He replies, "I'm guessing a bit shorter since It's kinda dry in this ship... I noticed some Vodka in the food storage, want to open some?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30563163
Sure, why not. I doubt anyone else is going to drink by the time we reach Equus.
>>
>>30563163
Sure. Not too much though. I would not want to take advantage of you.
>>
>>30563178
>>30563215
"Sure," You say, "Not too much though. I wouldn't want to take advantage of you."
He laughs and gets six bottles out for the two of you, each of you getting three.
He opens one for you and one for him before raising his own towards you.
"Cheers?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30563325
Cheers.
>>
>>30563325
Drink
>>
>>30563325
Do try to control how much we drink. We still want the ability to have coherent thoughts.
>>
>>30563340
Oh and return the gesture.
>>
>>30563348
How much he drinks as well.
If we are gonna try to seduce him tonight we should make sure it is not under moraly questionable circumstances.
>>
>>30563334
>>30563340
>>30563348
>>30563372
"Cheers." You smile; clicking the two bottles together before drinking it down.
Several minutes later you now have drank two bottles of Vodka. You were a little drunk, but enough to realize that you were drunk and to actually think.
The Vodka was hitting Anatolii a bit harder, as he was more drunk then you and having drunk two and a half bottles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30563417
That's enough drinking for him. How drunk is he? Don't want to take advantage of him, and we do want him to actually think and make a choice on whether he's okay with a one night stand.
>>
>>30563417
Tell him he probably should not drink too much in case the invaders come back. Would not want to get killed because he is drunk.

Tell him once we are safely back on equus we can drink him under the table.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30563417
That's enough *hicup* vodka *hicup* for you mister.
>>
>>30563457
>Tell him once we are safely back on equus we can drink him under the table.
We should make sure we follow through on that.
>>
>>30563453
>>30563457
>>30564080
>>30566016
"Alright," You say; words slurred a tiny bit, "That's enough *hiccup* Vodka *hiccup* for you mister," You tell him; taking his last Vodka before he could drink it, "*Hiccup* You shouldn't drink too much *Hiccup* encase the invaders come back. Wouldn't want you *hiccup* to get killed because you're drunk."
"I'm... not that drunk!" He exclaims; words slurring a bit. He seemed to be more drunk then you were, a bit more then you.
You get up, only to wobble slightly and throw yourself at the chair for support.
"Once we're safely *hiccup* back on Equus I can drink you *hiccup* under the table." You tell him; making a mental note to actually follow through on that.
"Don't make my dick hard just yet." He laughs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30566419
You're definitely very drunk. Come one, let's get you to bed so you can rest.
>>
>>30566547
"You're definitely drunk," You say; wobbling over and grabbing him, "C'mon *hiccup* let's get you to bed so you can rest."
"No," He says; trying to get out of your grip, "I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30566631
Oh really then try to walk straight.
>>
>>30566631
Alright if you can count to 30, then I'll give back you vodka.
>>
>>30566644
>>30566648
"Oh really," You say, "If you can count to thirty then I'll give you back your Vodka."
"Alright," He says; beginning to count at getting pretty far, "28, 29... 31, no shit! 30!"
Since he got far you decide to let him walk in a straight line to see. He gets to the end before suddenly falling flat on his face.

What do you do?
>>
>>30566754
Well he's a good drunk let give him the rest of the vodka. We still need to finish ours
>>
>>30566754
>>30566764
I guess might as well. We definitely shouldn't have a one night stand anymore seeing how drunk he is though.
>>
>>30566791
Also, don't get ourselves wasted. That's just bad.
>>
>>30566764
>>30566791
>>30566834
He was a good drunk. You end up relenting and giving him the last of his Vodka, beginning to finish yours. You were a bit sad that the one night stand probably couldn't happen now.
"I should be sober by four," He suddenly says, "I've been known to get sober pretty quickly. Don't know how, but I just do."

What do you do?
>>
I am very mad at myself for letting myself fall asleep last nigh this close to the end of the quest
>>
>>30566855
Alright. I will see you at 4.
Check what the time is now.
>>
>>30566855
Still, you should watch how much you drink. Regardless if you get sober quicker than others.
>>
>>30566855
Is that even natural? How do you get sober so quickly?
>>
>>30566419
>Don't make my dick hard just yet." He laughs.
Yes. Not just yet.
>>
>>30566881
>>30566883
>>30566922
"Is that even natural," You ask, "How do you get sober so quickly?"
"I don't know," He shrugs, "It just always been quicker. My friends would be hungover and I'd be just fine."
"Still," You say, "You should watch how much you drink, regardless if you get sober quicker then others. I'll see you at four."
You look at the time and find that it was 12:30.

What do you do?
>>
>>30567731
Pour out a single shot for each sapient creature left on the ship Rust might get mad about giving some to Kah and Moana but it's just a small amount and what he don't know won't hurt him.
>>
>>30567806
You get several glasses and pour a shot out for each person on the ship. Even Caesar.
Everybody takes one, except for Quiet Vine who declined it.
You now had to glasses remaining, finding Kahurangi and Moana playing video games again. Rust might get mad at you for giving them some, but it was only a small amount, and he probably wouldn't know.

What do you do?
>>
>>30567867
They can handle it, give it to them.
>>
>>30567891
"...They can handle it." You mutter.
You trot over and give it to the two. The two of them quickly downing the shots.
Moana doesn't seem to react too much to it, while Kahurangi falls on the floor.
"It burns!" She exclaims; rolling on the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>30567867
Do it.
>>
>>30567968
Oh shit. Go over and hug her tight. I wonder if this is any way related to her inability to handle cryo.
>>
>>30567968
It stop burning in like 30 second.
>>
>>30567988
Actualy wait I think I may be misunderstanding how badly she reacted.
Do this if she seems in any real pain.

I don't really drink. This is a thing that happens when people drink vodka right?
>>
>>30568020
Older Vodka does burn more then newer Vodka.

>>30567988
>>30567995
She doesn't seem to be in any real pain, but you still go over and comfort her a bit.
After half a minute she gets up, coughing a bit.
"I'm okay now!" She coughs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30568077
Maybe you should stick to some softer drinks. You could try Anatolii's kvass in a few days.

Let's go rest off our drunkenness.
>>
>>30568105
"Maybe you should *hiccup* stick to some softer drinks," You suggest, "You could *hiccup* try Anatolii's Kvass in a few days."
You then get up and trot to your room. Faceplanting into your bed to rest off your drunkenness.
You could feel it slowly ebbing away, but when it does it could result in a hour long hangover.

What do you do?
>>
>>30568183
Try distract youself from the hangover by looking over your new engine.
>>
>>30568276
You decide to distract yourself from the coming hangover by looking at the new engine, though it was currently in the cargo bay.
After a few minutes of resting on the bed you get up and start trotting to the door when you notice something sitting on your nearby desk.
A little black box was sitting on top of your desk, with what appeared to be a note on it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30568348
Read the note before looking inside the box.
>>
>>30568348
Maybe it is that jewelery.
Read the note.
>>
>>30568348
Read the note and open the box.
>>
>>30568358
>>30568369
>>30568373
You trot over to it and pick it up, reading the note.
"To Eagle." You read.
You then put the note down before opening up the box, maybe it was that jewelry.
Inside the box was a pair of dull white earrings, made well and with care.

What do you do?
>>
>>30568428
Daaw.
This should give him a headstart in the eaglebowl when we get home.
>>
>>30568440
Oh also put them on.
>>
>>30568428
It's far too early to buy expansive jewelry, but we can appreciate what he was going for.
>>
>>30568447
Wait shit our ears probably aren't pierced.
If they are not put the earrings aside.
>>
>>30568440
>>30568447
>>30568459
>>30568476
You smile a bit at the earrings. It'll give him a headstart in the Eaglebowl for you when you all get home. Though, it was a bit early for them.
You take them out and put them in. You brought some earrings along with you that you wore for a few days. Only to lose them a few weeks into the journey.

What do you do?
>>
>>30568530
Go back to looking at the engine. Once we are feeling better and Anatolii would be as well go see him.
>>
>>30568562
You trot right back to the engine, looking at it and studying it's many, many different parts.
After a few hours of studying it and a minor hangover you go to see Anatolii, finding him in the kitchen making dinner again.
He turns and looks at you, quickly noticing you were wearing the earrings.
"Hey," He greets you, "Nice, uh, earrings you got there."

What do you do?
>>
>>30568673
They are nice thanks.
If you are trying to romance me you may want to wait until we are back on equus. I want to keep my options open so you better be ready to compete for me with others.
>>
>>30568689
I think it would be better to say thank you instead of thanks here.
>>
>>30568673
Thanks, a bit of an expensive gift for a 'friend' you just met.
>>
>>30568689
>>30568699
>>30568710
"They're nice, thank you," You smile, "A bit of an expensive gift for a 'friend' you just met."
"Y-Yeah." He stammers; sweating a bit.
"If you are trying to romance me," You continue, "You may want to wait until we are back on Equus. I want to keep my options open so you better be ready to compete for me with others."
He starts sweating a bit more.

What do you do?
>>
>>30568781
You can still ask me out on a date if you want once we are back. Sorry for being blunt, but like I said before, I do want to see who I can find now that I'm famous back there. I just want to settle down now after seeing so much in my exploration.
>>
>>30568781
That said, I would not be averse to some purerly sexual, no strings attached fun tonight.
>>
>>30568781
It's okay, there are plenty of pegasus like me out there as well. With your fame as the only human there, we'll both have plenty of others to see and work out.
>>
>>30568818
>>30568821
>>30569055
"It's okay," You tell him, "There are plenty of Pegasi like me out there as well. I do want to see who I can find now that I'm famous back there. I just want to settle down now after seeing so much in my exploration."
"That's understandable, I guess." Anatolii says; shaking himself out of his stupor.
"That said," You continue, "I would not be averse to some purely sexual, no strings attached, fun tonight."
"Sure," He says; a little confused, "...Is this a trick or something?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30569721
No.
I have a thing for other species and feel like some fun.
Just the one night unless we end up dating when we get home..
>>
>>30569721
I'm not kidding. Being out in space with no actual sex gets to you at some point.
Are you sure about this? This isn't going to mean anything, and I don't want this to change anything between us. This is just a one night stand we'll just forget about afterwards. I do eant to remain just feiends afterwards.
>>
>>30569797
Well just friends unless we end up choosing him at home.
>>
>>30569741
>>30569797
"No," You say, "Being out in space with no actual sex gets you at some point. I have a thing for other species and feel like some fun. This isn't going to mean anything, and I don't want this to change anything between us. This is just a one night stand we'll just forget about afterwards."
"Alright," He says; before smiling a bit, "I'll do it. It also means I'll have to try extra hard when we get to Equus."
You smile back. A few seconds of studying show you deep behind his eyes: A bit of sadness, not a great sadness, but it was sadness.

What do you do?
>>
>>30569828
He not backing down, Interesting.
So what for dinner?
>>
>>30569828
Definitely in the top 5 let's see back home if he can keep that up.
>>
>>30569828
Ask him what he is cooking.
>>
>>30569828
This is turning out to be what nearly happened to Cardea. But interestingly enough, he accepted it despite how blunt we were about it.
Sorry Anatolii, but dating is a brutal world out there where you're for some tough competition against our favorite species. At least he has plentiful of other mares that he can get with his fame as well.
>>
>>30569838
>>30569854
>>30569862
>>30569866
'He's not backing down,' You think in your head, 'Definitely in the top five... maybe third.'
"Sorry Anatolii," You apologize, "But, dating is a brutal world out there where you're up against some tough competition against my favorite species. At least there are plenty of other mares out there."
"I know," He says; going back to cooking, "I was kinda hoping to win you on the first day, even if it was a long shot, but I guess I failed in that."
"...What are you cooking?" You ask.
"Kissel," He replies, "It's a fruit dish."

What do you do?
>>
>>30569927
I look forward to it.
Is this your first time cooking with alien fruits?
>>
>>30569927
Sounds good.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
Eagle sexy times bump.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>30569942
>>30569957
"Sounds good," You say, "Is this your first time cooking with alien fruit?"
"No," He replies, "I just grabbed fruit that looked like ones that I knew."

What do you do?
>>
>>30573189
I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>30573189
How long until it's ready?
>>
>>30573208
>>30573226
"I'm looking forward to it. How long until it's ready?"
"In... fifteen minutes." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30573274
Go talk to Coccinellidae. Ask her what she thinks of Anatolii.
>>
>>30573281
This. Might be interesting to see what other crew members think of him.
>>
>>30573281
>>30573297
You decide to go talk to the others, slightly interested in what other crew members think of him.
Your first person was Coccinellidae: Asking her what she thought of Anatolii.
"He's a bit vulgar," She says, "But, I like him. He's okay."

What do you do?
>>
>>30573349
He is a bit but then so is Rust.
Lets go ask the kids next.
>>
>>30573351
Well vulgar in a slightly different way.
Rust swears a lot but is otherwise mostly pure.
>>
>>30573349
A bit. He is a smoker as well.
Go ask someone else next.
>>
>>30573356
Agreed. If we are gonna be comparing him to rust we should mention that the vulgarity is a little different.
>>
>>30573351
>>30573356
>>30573357
>>30573363
"He is a bit," You say, "But, so is Rust in a different way. Anatolii is a smoker as well."
You then go and ask the next person: Quiet Vine.
"He's okay," Vine says, "He's too... uncaring for me, but he's nice," She then smiles a bit, "The two of you make a nice future couple though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30573421
Well I know he is interested but he might have some compition when we get home.

Lets see the kids next.
>>
>>30573421
Again, it's too soon to think that far ahead, Vine. He's nice and can cook, but I'm not completely sure if it'll beat the best of the best back at home. We'll see when I start dating at Equus.
>>
>>30573421
I wonder if we can date Spike now that I think about it. He's nice, can cook, and is less vulgar.
>>
>>30573474
Would we even know he can cook?
If he were to express intrest in us that would be a very good catch although I am somewhat doubtful he would.
>>
>>30573433
>>30573444
>>30573474
"It's too soon to think that far ahead," You tell her, "He is interested, nice, and can cook, but I'm not sure if he could beat the best of the best back at home... We'll see when I start dating at Equus. Maybe he could date Spike now that I think about it?"
"I don't think he's gay," Quiet Vine comments, "And I was planning on getting Cardea to meet Spike when we get back."

What do you do?
>>
>>30573497
Anon said we can date spike.
Funnily enough I misread it as that at first as well.
>>
>>30573497
Say maybe spike would be interested in us then go see the kids.
>>
>>30573481
He would be a pretty damn good catch. Doesn't hurt to try though.

>>30573497
Maybe you could help me meet with Spike instead? I would love an opportunity to meet him and go from there.
>>
>>30573497
>Maybe he could date Spike now that I think about it?
Kind of said 'We' there at my suggestion, but I'm willing to bet you misread due to lack of sleep again.
>>
>>30573540
Yep!

>>30573503
>>30573510
>>30573525
"Then maybe Spike would be interested in me instead?" You suggest, "I would love an opportunity to meet him and go from there."
"That could work," She says; thinking, "You love dragons, and Spike is around your age in dragon years. I'll see what I can do I guess."
You smile before going and asking the kids what they thought of Anatolii. They both liked him quite a bit, along with the fact that he was teaching them Russian without telling them what the words meant.

What do you do?
>>
>>30573564
Well that seems a little pointless.
Drones next.
>>
>>30573573
Oh and ask Sai and Javaxia thier thoughts as we look for the drones.
>>
>>30573564
>Yep!
It's kinda funny. All these misunderstandings have been so far only centered around my suggestions only. I guess I know how to get you to think about sleep, Pluto.
>>
>>30573573
>>30573576
"That seems a little pointless." You comment before leaving.
You start looking for the drones, asking Sai and Javaxia their thoughts on Anatolii.
Sai didn't have too much of an opinion on him, while Javaxia didn't really like Anatolii.

What do you do?
>>
>>30573624
Ask her why she does not like him.
>>
>>30573624
This should be interesting. We've gotten that he can be vulgar and uncaring. What else could she add to the list?
>>
>>30573628
>>30573646
"This should be interesting," You mutter, "Why don't you like him?"
"I don't know," She admits, "Something about him just... irks me. He's nice and all, but something about him doesn't make me like him."

What do you do?
>>
>>30573703
Oh well. You only have to put up with him for three months. Just don't tell princess Celestia or she might waste both your time trying to fix the problem.
Continue on to the drones.
After the drones it's just caeser and Lanakilla left I believe. Did I miss anybody.
Oh an Hpa.
>>
>>30573703
Strange. Does he put a feeling uneasiness? Do you feel like he's hiding something?
>>
>>30573717
Now that I say that wasn't it revealed early in the quest that Eagle was religious. If I remember correctly then don't say the Celestia thing. It would be blasphemy.
>>
>>30573753
I think we knew stuff about religion but it was not stated either way if we were ourselves religious.
So if we are indeed religious yeah. Don't say the celestia thing.
>>
>>30573717
>>30573732
>>30573753
>>30573763
"Strange," You say, "Does he put a feeling of uneasiness in you? Do you feel like he's hiding something?"
"No," She says, "It doesn't feel like he's hiding anything. I just don't really like him for some reason."
"Alright," You say, "Just don't tell the princess or she might waste both your time trying to fix the problem."
You continue along to the drones. You soon find them and ask them, both of them didn't really have an opinion on him.
You then ask Caesar and Lanakila. Caesar liked him, while Lanakila didn't have an opinion.
The last one was Hpa, who you haven't seen since the battle.

What do you do?
>>
>>30573808
Maybe Rust took her legs off for some reason before the battle. Ask Sai if he has seen her.
>>
>>30573830
If he hasn't go search for her with rust or the turret he was in.
Let's hope she was not sucked out the broken window.
>>
>>30573830
>>30573839
"Sai, have you seen Hpa?" You ask.
"No." He replies.
You decide to quickly check if she was still in the turret where Rust was. You find it and slowly enter it.
*crrruuunch*
You look down to find Hpa in many pieces on the floor. She was probably one several pieces before you came in and stepped on her broken pieces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30573898
Well Rust is not going to be happy about this. Let get Cardea to repair her.
>>
>>30573808
So if we aren't religious why did we know a notable amount religion? >>3057389?
Ask Sai to get Cardea in here.
>>
>>30574134
Oops meant to quote >>30573898 there.
Get Coccinellidae in. She can most easily pick up the pieces.
>>
>>30574187
Don't know how using a unicorn to pick her up slipped my mind desu.
Get both Cardea and Coccinellidae.
>>
>>30573905
>>30574134
>>30574187
>>30574259
"Rust isn't going to be happy about this," You mutter, "Sai, get Cardea and Coccinellidae in here!"
The two soon come in. Coccinellidae picks up the remains and floats them over to Cardea, who stares at the pieces.
"That's a lot of pieces," Cardea says, "...I'll try to see what I can do, but I probably won't be able to."

What do you do?
>>
>>30574442
Just do the best you can. That's all we can hope for.
>>
>>30574442
Ask Sai if there is footage of the fight he can look under.
This is a bit o mf a ladyober killer desu.
>>
>>30574511
*look over
*bit of a ladyboner killer.
>>
>>30574461
>>30574511
"Just do the best you can," You tell her, "That's all we can hope for."
Cardea nods and leaves.
"Sai, is there footage of the fight you can look under?"
"Let me check."

What do you do?
>>
So if we are not religious why do we know stuff about religion?
>>
>>30574528
We will have to talk to the crew about keeping better track of each other. I wonder if maybe we should delay last nights sex for tomorow morning when we are in a less sombre mood.
>>
>>30574528
Wait for Sai to finish finding the footage.
>>
>>30574589
*tonights sex.
>>
>>30574589
Eh I think we should be able to put it out of our mind during a good fucking. I don't think the same will be true of Rust if we lose her though.
>>
>>30574589
I agree, sex after the possible death of a crew member isn't healthy.
>>
>>30574589
>>30574593
>>30574627
>>30574634
You make a note while you wait for Sai to finish to talk to the crew about keeping better track of each other, and possibly delaying tonight's sex for tomorrow morning, though you were leaning a bit towards going ahead with tonight as you've been planning this for a day or two, but it wouldn't be too big of a loss if you decided against it.
"So," Sai says; making you jump a bit, "I looked over the footage and apparently she was crawling on the roof when a shot rocked the ship, which resulted in her falling to the ground. Nobody was around at the time to see it happen."

What do you do?
>>
>>30574703
If gravity got her hopefully that means no major damage to her chips.
Head back to the kitchen.
>>
>>30574703
Damn, we all really should of checked on everyone's condition after the fight. To forget about Hpa for a whole day will leave a sour mood at dinner.
>>
>>30574722
>>30574746
"Damn," You curse, "I really should've check on everyone's condition after the fight. If gravity got her hopefully that means no major damage to her chips."
You trot over to the kitchen, where Anatolii was setting up the Kissel for everyone when they got there.
"Hey Eagle," He greets you; before noticing the look on your face, "You alright?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30574920
I forgot to intoduce you to another crew member. Rusts little holographic assistant and it turns out she got smashed in the fight.
>>
>>30574920
We found that Hpa, an AI crew member, got smashed during the last fight we had. We all accidentally forgot about her for over a day now. Dinner might be a bit somber depending if we can recover her.
>>
>>30574926
>>30574939
"I forgot to introduce you to another member," You tell him, "Rust's little holographic assistant: Hpa, got smashed during the fight we had. We all accidentally forgot about her for over a day now. Dinner might be a bit somber depending if we can recover her."
"Oh," He says; standing still for a moment before opening his arms towards you, "Would a hug make you feel better?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30574994
Yes please.
>>
>>30574994
Sure. Thought to be honest, Rust might need one more once he wakes up. He's going to feel guilty and take it much more worse, especially when he was the one in charge at the time.
>>
>>30575001
>>30575036
"Yes please."
Anatolii walks over and picks you up, giving you a hug that you kinda return.
As the hug goes you start to worry a bit about when Rust finds out about it when he wakes up. He probably won't be happy about it and with how he likes to takes things personally: Extremely guilty.
The hug was still going.

What do you do?
>>
>>30575077
Ask him how donner is going.
>>
>>30575077
Slowly break it off. We'll need a bit a time to cope, but we still need to lead for now. Being part of the army reserves, we knew something like this was a possibility.
>>
>>30575093
>>30575101
You slowly started breaking the hug. While time was needed to cope, you still needed to lead. You were part of the army and they did teach you to expect things like this to happen.
"How's dinner going?" You ask him.
"I just finished," He smiles, "I hope you like it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30575187
Dig in.
>>
>>30575187
Let the others know that dinner is ready.
By the way, what Russian words did you teach the kids?
>>
>>30575192
>>30575241
You let the others know that dinner was ready before digging into your bowl of fruity Kissel.
"What Russian words did you teach the kids?" You ask.
"Words." He smiles; laughing through his nose.

What do you do?
>>
>>30575288
Ask if they had any luck with hpa.
>>
>>30575288
Thought so. I don't approve of it, but it is a little funny.
>>
>>30575303
>>30575344
"Thought so," You say, "I don't approve of it, but it's a little funny."
Everybody soon comes in and eats.
"Any luck with Hpa?" You ask Cardea after she gets settled in.
A look of depression goes over her as she looks towards the floor.

What do you do?
>>
>>30575411
Damm.
Could we postpone the thing until tomorrow Anatolii. I need some time to process it.
>>
>>30575411
I'll tell Rust the bad news once he wakes up.
This is a bad day for any fun tonight.
>>
>>30575422
>>30575440
"Damn," You curse, "I'll tell Rust the bad news once he wakes up."
You then turn to Anatolii.
"Could we postpone the thing until tomorrow Anatolii," You ask, "I need some time to process it."
"Sure," He says, "Tomorrow morning?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30575495
Sounds good.
Once we finish eating go work on our engine for a while and go to bed.
>>
>>30575495
That works. I'll most likely be fine by now.
>>
>>30575503
>>30575505
"That works," You tell him, "I'll most likely be fine by then."
You soon finish eating and go back to your engine. A few hours pass and you manage to take apart the engine to it's individual pieces.
With that done you trot to your room, take our your earrings, and go to bed. Anatolii comes in a few minutes later, getting next to you, and scratching your belly along with one of your ears.

What do you do?
>>
>>30575601
Go to sleep.
>>
>>30575601
Sleep.
>>
>>30575601
Trap him in a cuddle hug with our wings
>>
>>30575707
I do believe we are the little spoon here but I suppose we can turn around.
>>
>>30575604
>>30575619
>>30575707
>>30575715
You were the little spoon at the moment, but you manage to turn around and wrap him in a hug with your legs and wings, which he returns.
You then close your eyes and go to sleep

You soon wake up in the morning, unable to see the alarm clock.
Your position on the bed had shifted slightly to where you were now face to face with Anatolii, who was still trapped in your cuddle hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>30575744
Alright, it's about time to unwind after so long in space!
Is Anatolii still asleep? Perhaps we can give him a blowjob to him while rubbing ourselves, as a surprise warm up.
>>
>>30575744
Ask Sai for the time.
>>
>>30575757
>>30575775
It was time to unwind after so long in space.
Anatolii was still sleeping so you carefully unwrap the hug and slowly get the blanket off of the two of you, managing to leave him sleeping.
You slip a hoof between your folds and rub yourself as you slide down to your target, only to find your first obstacle to his prize.
He was wearing what appeared to be some sleeping shorts over his prize. Blocking it from you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30575825
Fondle him through the shorts a little before you remove them.
>>
>>30575825
Stupid human clothes. Impatiently, but carefully take them off.
>>
>>30575835
>>30575844
"Stupid human clothes!" You mutter; gently fondling him through the shorts.
After a few seconds you bite down on the hem of the shorts and drag them down. Continuing to rub yourself.
Once you get it down his prize frees itself from it's confines and slaps you in the face, allowing you to study it in it's glory.
It was pretty bit and thick, mostly because of Antolii's body size. It was the same color as his white skin, except for the head, which was a shade darker with a tint of red. The head making it look a bit like a mushroom as it quickly expanded to full size, the tip leaking a bit of pre. Beneath it were two small sacks hanging below it, what they were for you didn't know.

What do you do?
>>
>>30575944
A penis is a penis. Start sucking it and rubbing ourselves. We want to prepare for the main event.
>>
>>30575944
We should have had a look at Vines anatomy book. Then we would know what the sacks are.
Lick the tip of the penis for a bit then start to suck on the mushroom part.
>>
>>30575957
>>30575970
You probably should have had a look at Vine's anatomy book so you would've known what the sacks were for, but a penis is a penis and you didn't discriminate.
You start licking the tip of it and rubbing yourself, wanting to prepare yourself for when things went down.
You give it a few more licks before going down on it and sucking the head. The dripping of your pre as you rubbed yourself helping to energize yourself.
Anatolii moaned once as you sucked, but he didn't stir. Remaining asleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>30576028
Lets wake him up.

Once he is awake go deeper down his shaft.
>>
>>30576052
You give him a few hard sucks, which makes him wake up.
He sits up a bit before looking down at you, before smiling.
"...Couldn't wait, huh." He smiles.
You just smile back and take half of his dick in your mouth, causing him to gasp out loud.

What do you do?
>>
>>30576144
Ask him if we should bother fondling the sacks. If he says yes do so as we continue to suck him off.
>>
>>30576144
Sorry, but it's been far too long for me.
Stand and face away once we're done. We want it in now.
>>
>>30576177
He needs to put on the condom first.
>>
>>30576165
>>30576170
>>30576177
"Should I bother with fondling the sacks?" You ask.
"Doesn't matter!" He quickly says.
You go back to sucking his dick, after two minutes of sucking and the two of you nearly cumming, you stop and raise your head.
"Sorry," You apologize; panting, "But, it's been far too long for me."
You stand up and turn around, taking a few steps away from him before laying your front half on the bed and moving your tail away. Showing him your prize.
"I want it now!"
"Do you want me to use the condoms you got me?" He asks; taking position behind you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30576177
Don't forget the condom.
>>
>>30576230
Oh crap, forgot about that. Give him a condom we brought with us.
>>
>>30576237
Yeah. I ain't ready for a foal. Maybe after we are done with the main hole you can bareback the other one.
>>
>>30576290
Do we any lube if we decide to even do that?
>>
>>30576361
Rust did not need any on Vine and he barely fit in her vagina at first.
Then again there was something about lube with Vine with the dildo.
>>
>>30576374
Strange. It'd stick with vaginal only, but that depends on what Anatolii wants.
>>
>>30576290
>>30576361
>>30576374
>>30576397
"Yeah," You say, "I'm not ready for a foal. Maybe after we're done with the main hole you can bareback the other~"
Anatolii finds the condoms and places one on his dick, coming back and lining himself up.
After a few seconds you feel the tip of him touch your folds before pushing in. Causing you to moan out as he pushes halfway in before stopping.

What do you do?
>>
>>30576523
We've taken much bigger. Push back and speed up.
>>
>>30576523
Just wait and see what he does.
>>
>>30576541
>>30576544
You wait a few seconds to see what he'll do before getting impatient and just backing up into him, and getting him to speed up his thrusting by a lot.
Your pleasure soon starts increasing as he jackhammers into you repeatedly, his sacks slapping against you as he grabs your teats. Getting you to move back and forth against him, ramming into your g-spot repeatedly.
You start to feel yourself getting close as he continues to ram into you. Your pleasure going past where you usually release and getting really close to reducing you into a puddle of drool.

What do you do?
>>
>>30576643
Finish with a loud scream.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30576643
Squeeze and get both of us to cum.

>>30576654
You sure? We do want to move on from this, but it'll be harder for him if everyone hears us.
>>
bimp
>>
>>30576683
If you want to keep it a secret I suppose we can do a more muffled scream.
>>
>>30576683
>>30577224
Wasn't the walls in the bedrooms soundproof?
>>
>>30577224
Yeah, don't want to make things awkward when forced to tell them we're not a thing, and that it was just a one night stand.

>>30577292
Are they? We must have forgot then.
>>
>>30577292
The addition of a search function to anonpone has revolutionized the way I play cyoa.
They are indeed soundproof so we can be as loud as we want.
>>
It'd be kinda funny if Eagle just decided to just create a herd and pick her favorite males.
Bump
>>
>>30577728
Guess Eagle ain't alone
>>
>>30576643
>inb4 he's still hard after he cum.
>>
>>30577937
Same Anon, but should we do something silly like this? Eagle may have more than one favorite during the contest.
>>
>>30576654
>>30576683
>>30577224
>>30577292
>>30577305
>>30577376
You squeeze down and get both of you to cum at the same time. Letting out a loud scream as you climaxed, not worried about others hearing you due to the soundproof walls.
Your walls squeeze him as you finish, spraying from the sides. Anatolii soon cums as well, his hitting the condom and causing it to inflate inside of you.
After a few seconds you both stop. Anatolii removes himself from you and takes the condom off.
You lay there resting a bit when Anatolii slides the condom in front of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30579671
Thanks, that really hit the spot.
Better take a breather and start cleaning ourselves.
>>
>>30579741
"Thanks," You smile, "That really hit the spot."
"You're welcome," He smile; letting you take a breather for a moment, "...Do you want to do anal or are you done?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30579829
Sure, but first we'll need some lube.
>>
>>30579859
"Sure," You tell him, "But, we'll need some lube first."
He's still for a moment before dipping a few fingers into you and taking some of your cum out, smearing it on his dick while he starts fingering you.
"Do you want me to wear another condom?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30579936
Yes, please.
STIs are always a risk.
>>
>>30579936
I think I can trust you are clean. Pound away.
>>
>>30579985
Has he actually checked and tested though?
>>
>>30579985
Seconding this. I trust him
>>
>>30579950
>>30579985
>>30579991
"I don't know," You say, "Have you been check and tested?"
"Yes," He says, "And I'm perfectly clean. I can't possibly give you an STD or something."

What do you do?
>>
>>30580001
I trust you. Let's do it.
>>
>>30580001
That settles that. Do it.
>>
>>30580001
Bareback it is. Time to take me to pound town stud, lets break in my new chair.
Go sit on the chair like a human would and present to him in that position with your legs in the air.
>>
>>30580019
>>30580032
>>30580042
"That settles that," You say; getting up, "Time to take me to pound town, stud. Let's break in my new chair."
You trot over to your new chair and sit down in it. Throwing your legs straight into the air to let him see his prize.
He gets up and walks over. Moving down a bit and lining his dick up with your puckered hole.
He then quickly slides into you, making you gasp at the speed he went into you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30580121
Let him control the pace until the end. Can't really do much ourselves in this position.
>>
>>30580121
Now that's a better start then last time. Fuck me good baby.
>>
>>30580143
>>30580144
"Now that's a better start then last time," You moan, "Fuck me good, baby~"
"Trust me: I am!" He says; fucking you harder.
He speeds up this thrusts into you, sending your pleasure up along with his.
After a few minutes your pleasure is released. Climaxing all over your pelvis, chest, and chair.
Anatolii soon cums as well, cumming into your anus before pulling out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30580237
After we take our breather, get to cleaning up. We have a mess to clean.
>>
>>30580237
We're finally sated.
>>
>>30580237
Trot over and ask him if we should swallow the cum from the condom. Also jf he wants us to do something with his anus
>>
>>30580376
I think doing anal to him is something that should be done in a closer relationship unlike the one we have.
>>
>>30580431
I disagree. It's worth asking.
>>30580376
This.
>>
>>30580262
>>30580296
>>30580376
>>30580431
"Finally sated," You breath; getting up, "Should I swallow the cum from the condom?"
"Knock yourself out." He replies; giving you the condom which you drink the semen out of.
"Want me to do something with your anus?" You ask.
"No," He quickly says, "We have a bit of a mess to clean up anyway."
You look around a bit: There was some cum on the bed, the chair was pretty much soaked with it, and you were dripping with cum from your chest, pelvis, anus, and vagina.

What do you do?
>>
>>30580613
Get to work on cleaning.
>>
>>30580613
>cum from the vagina
Huh? Wasn't he wearing a condom?
>>
>>30580613
Work on cleaning all of our mess. Business calls. Hopefully everyone is in a better mood today.
>>
>>30580376
It would have been really hot if we had thought to do this right after he took it off.
>>30580613
Go clean yourself up then the room.
>>
>>30580679
It would have been hot indeed and I think there may have been a hint at doing that but I was asleep at the time. Should have stayed on the couch instead of trying to stay awake in bed. As sad as I am the quest is coming to an end at least I might be able to sleep decently for a while again.
>>
>>30580724
Timezones are the bane of cyoa
>>
>>30580660
It's your cum

>>30580627
>>30580671
>>30580679
You quickly move to the bathroom and take a shower before going back to the bedroom.
When you return: the blankets were gone, and the chair was cleaned though it still smelled like sex.

What do you do?
>>
>>30580802
See if we can find a air freshener and spray it all over the room.
>>
>>30580802
Go have some breakfast then ask if anybody has any last minute things to do here. If not set a course for Lyfoyna.
>>
>>30580809
>>30580825
You find an air freshener and proceed to spray it over the room before going to get some breakfast.
There was apparently leftover Kissel so everybody was having that for breakfast.
You quickly ask everyone if they had any last minute things to do before moving along. Nobody did.
You feel the ship move as it sets a course for Lyfoyna, and after that: Home.

What do you do?
>>
>>30580881
Guess it is time to head to cryo. Tell Sai to wake us up before Rust wakes up and tell Anatolii to have some of that Kvas ready for when we wake.
>>
>>30580881
Time for cryo. We need to be awake when Rust awakes to give him the bad news.
>>
>>30580908
>>30580939
After you all go through breakfast it was time for cryo.
You tell Sai to wake all of you up before Rust does, and to tell Anatolii to have some of that Kvass ready to when he awake.
You all head to the cryoroom, and go into cryo.

**SWITCHING BACK***

You are now Rust again.
You blink your eyes open to find that you were in the medbay, still laying in the bed. Your muscles felt tired and sore.
You didn't have a clue to how long you were out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30580980
Try and remember the last thing that happen then ask Sai how long we where out.
>>
>>30580980
Sai, you there? What happened and how long was I out?
>>
>>30580980
Ask Sai how long you were out. It's unlikely but did Caeser survive the battle?
>>
>>30580990
>>30580991
>>30580992
You just sit there and try to remember how you got there: There was a battle, you were fighting, Reapers got in, Reaper grabs you, and the last thing being a Reaper stabbing you.
"Sai, you there," You ask, "How long was I out?"
"About a month," He replies, "It's currently Hearth's Warming Eve. We're flying to Lyfoyna to see Galchobhar before returning home."
"Did Caesar survive the battle?"
"Yes he did, though there was one casualty."
Before you could ask what the casualty was the door comes open and Quiet Vine slides in. The two of you staring at each other as she stands there panting and shaking.

What do you do?
>>
>>30581070
Go to her and give her a hug.
>>
>>30581070
Hug her, cry. Don't ask who it was until the information is volunteered, We need to show some strength.
>>
>>30581070
Hey there, Vine. I'm glad to see you're alright. What about everyone else? I heard there was a... casualty.
>>
>>30581084
>>30581099
You were about to get up and hug her, but she gallops to you and hugs you instead. Crying into your chest, making you cry shortly after.
The two of you cry for a few minutes before she looks up at you, still crying.
"I-I missed you!" She sniffs.

What do you do?
>>
>>30581197
And here I thought she was sad about the death.

Ask her who died.
>>
>>30581197
I missed you too.
Give her a kiss.
>>
>>30581197
Give her a loving kiss. Where's Cardea? Knowing her, she would probably sick and worried for us as well.
>>
>>30581206
>>30581225
"I missed you too," You tell her; giving her a kiss on the forehead, "Who died?"
"Hpa," You hear Eagle say from the door, "Died during the battle by falling from the ceiling in your turret room. We found her a day later in several pieces. Cardea tried to fix her, but there was nothing she could do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30581272
GOD DAMMIT. I should have made sure she was securely on my person during the battle.
>>
>>30581272
We could try and fix her.
notice we lost some muscle mass.
>>
>>30581272
....Oh... I see. Thanks for letting me know, Eagle.
I should see Cardea to let her know I'm fine now, before having some time alone to think about this. God dammit!
>>
>>30581299
>>30581304
>>30581318
"DAMMIT," You curse, "I should have made sure she was securely on my person during the battle! ...We could try to fix her!"
"Cardea already tried," Eagle tells you, "She didn't get very far."
"...Thanks for letting me know, Eagle," You sigh, "I should really see Cardea to let her know I'm fine now, before having some time alone to think about this."
You start getting up, which Quiet Vine protests to and tries to keep you down, but you do. You then get up on all fours on the ground, only to realize that you've lost some muscle mass and fall to the ground.
You were then saved by something. Slowly being pushed upright so Quiet Vine could support your weight.
You look up to thank whoever saved you from falling: Only to see a human standing there.
"Evening, Captain." The human greets you in a Russian accent.

What do you do?
>>
>>30581376
Evening human. What's your name?
Then ask when we got a human. The order of those actions is important here.
>>
>>30581376
Greetings.... you? I guess I have amnesia as well.
>>
>>30581390
>>30581433
"Greetings... you," You say, "I guess I have amnesia as well: When did we get a human?"
"I decided to bring him along when we were relaxing on the planet," Eagle explains, "I ran into him in a small rural town and he wanted to come along. His name is Anatolii, and he's a... friend?"
"Yeah," Anatolii agrees, "Friends."

What do you do?
>>
>>30581559
Well hello Anatolli.
I would spend some time to get to know you but I really need to mourn the loss of my assistant and come to terms with my fuckup in having her roam around during the fight.
>>
>>30581559
Shake his hand.
Well any friend of Eagle is a good friend for me, but I'm sorry that I do have to cut all this short. Please, give me time to mourn, and let Cardea know that I'm alright now.
>>
>>30581573
>>30581602
"Hello Anatolii," You greet him; shaking his hand, "Any friend of Eagle is a good friend for me, but I'm sorry that I do have to cut all this short. Please, give me time to mourn the loss of my assistant and come to terms with my fuckup in having her roam around during the fight."
You manage to trot away without the support from Quiet Vine.
You get to your room and lay on the bed in the dark, simply thinking.
After a few minutes you hear the door open.
"Rust," Cardea asks, "Are you in there?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30581701
Come in.
>>
>>30581701
Yeah, I'm awake now. Sorry for the scare I gave you all. I must have looked bad.
>>
>>30581705
>>30581721
"I'm awake now," You tell her, "You can come in."
Cardea walks in and proceeds to lay down next to you on the bed.
"Sorry for the scare I gave you all," You apologize, "I must have looked bad."
"You did," She says, "You made me faint when I saw you, but I forgive you. Are you okay? Are you sad about Hpa?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30581749
Yes. Everybody survived for so long and then when we do lose somebody it's all my fucking fault. I should have put her somewhere safe during the fight. at the very least kept her with me. Then she never would have been on that roof.
>>
>>30581749
Bring her close to us and hug her.
Right now? I'm not taking her loss too well. I blame myself fro leaving all by herself.
>>
>>30581749
Do you know if her memory chip is intact? We can do the same we did with kηφήνας
>>
>>30582222
*Κηφήνας
>>
>>30581773
>>30581789
>>30582222
"Yes," You say; bringing her closer and hugging her, "Everybody survived for so long and then when we do lose somebody it's my fucking fault! I should have put her somewhere safe during the fight. At the very least kept her with me, then she never would have been on that roof. Do you know if the memory chip is intact?"
"No," She replies, "It was in pieces, everything was in pieces. I tried my best to fix her, but it just isn't possible in the state she's in. And, there's really nothing you can do about it now, nor was there anything you could have done at the time: You were injured badly... My words probably aren't helping, are they?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30582614
They're aren't helping me feel better now at this moment, but it's the brutal truth that I do need to hear and accept.
>>
>>30582614
Could I please see the remains.
>>
>>30582634
"They aren't helping me feel better," You tell her, "But, it's the brutal truth that I do need to hear and accept."
Cardea nods, leaving you in silence for about a minute.
"...Would a kiss help you feel better?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30582705
Sure. I still owe you one after being out for so long.
>>
>>30582705
Maybe.
Also ask to see her remains.
>>
>>30582724
>>30582732
"Sure," You say; Cardea giving you a quick kiss, "I still owe you one after being out for so long."
"You owe both me and Quiet Vine," She says, "Maybe a bit more."
"Can I see the remains?" You ask.
She nods and gets up, leading you to the cargo bay and to a table, where you could see a large collection of pieces of what use to be Hpa.
"That's more then several." You comment.
"Eagle broke her into more pieces by accidentally stepping on her when she went looking for her." Cardea tells you.
All the pieces were separated into different piles: Body, and then parts. Both of them were a mess, along with the parts themselves.

What do you do?
>>
>>30582845
She would have wanted me to find some use for her.
Take the parts to study.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30582845
She would want us to make the best use of her remains.
Does Anatolii have a bed sleep in by the way? I don't recall if we had a spare room available.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>30582861
>>30584123
"She would have wanted me to find some use for her." You say; picking up her pieces very carefully, "Does Anatolii have a bed to sleep in by the way?"
"No," Cardea replies, "There isn't any spare rooms either. He's just been sleeping with Eagle."

What do you do?
>>
>>30585896
Not sure if it is worth getting a bed made for him this late into the journy. I will ask him about it later.

Take the parts and head back to our room.
Maybe we should put on our holosuit so we can at least see her one last time.
>>
>>30585896
Guess they've been sharing beds. It's pretty late, but I should probably make a separate bed. They must have had weird moments if they're acting awkward. A bed might help.
>>
>>30585934
>>30585987
"Not really sure if it's worth it to make him one this late into the journey," You say, "I will ask him about it later. They must be having weird moments if they're acting awkward."
"They have been acting kinda awkward around each other," Cardea admits, "And Anatolii has been looking at her when she isn't."
You take the pieces to your room before putting on the holosuit so you could see her one last time.
One of the balls turn on and show you her pony form once again, just standing there completely still. While it was her it also wasn't.
She then starts moving a bit without you doing anything, a faint blue glow coming from the parts as she starts to look around before looking at you.
"Rust," She asks, "...Is that you?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30586022
Say you are sorry.
>>
You are making me cry pluto.
>>
>>30586041
Prepare for more.

>>30586034
"I'm sorry," You apologize, "I shouldn't have left you on your own."
"I'm sorry too," Hpa suddenly shouts; holographic tears falling, "If I had just stayed where I was I would still be with you, and Quiet Vine, and- and... I DON'T WANT TO GO!" She cries.

What do you do?
>>
>>30586143
Proceed to break down..
>>
>>30586143
I don't want you to go either. But sadly you must.
>>
>>30586143
Is there a way I can fix you?
>>
>>30586196
It's our own mind making this anon.
>>
>>30586248
Eh. We are clearly losing our grip a little. I say go for it.
>>
>>30586155
>>30586163
>>30586196
You proceed to start crying as well.
"I don't want you to go either," You cry, "Is there a way I can fix you?"
"Yes," She quickly nods, "Not my platform, but I'll be able to stay with you! You're heading to the Coexilians soon, correct?"
You nod through the tears.
"I'm not going to last much longer. As soon as you get there you need to bring me to the Khan: He can get me a new body, one that can allow me to be with you, and Quiet Vine, and everyone! Please, do this for me. I want to stay!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30586281
Alright, I'll do it. I promise you that I'll do it as soon as possible! I don't want to go away.
>>
>>30586281
I will. I promise.

taking bets. Is she really still alive in some way somehow or have we gone loco
>>
>>30586309
want you*
>>
>>30586311
>spoiler
We crazy.
It's gonna be a wild ride.
>>
>>30586309
>>30586311
"I will," You quickly say, "I promise you that I'll do it as soon as possible! I don't want you to go away!"
"Thank you!" She smiles at you; her holographic image distorting before going away with a pop from the parts, leaving you alone in the dark.
"...Am I going crazy?" You ask yourself; looking at the blue glow coming from the pile of parts.
Just in case you were, you slap yourself hard before looking again. The faint glow was still there. It was probably real.
"We have arrived." Sai announces.

What do you do?
>>
>>30586397
Compose ourselves a bit first.
>>
>>30586397
Take them out to the others and ask if they see the glow.
>>
>>30586411
>>30586415
You spend a minute composing yourself before gathering the parts in a box. Trotting out of your room to everyone to make sure they could see the glow.
After questioning everyone: They could all see the glow, except for Cardea who was colorblind to the color of the glow, which was a blue.

What do you do?
>>
>>30586477
So we aren't going hallucinating, and there is a chance just like Hpa said.
>>
>>30586477
No time to lose. Rush to the Khan. Don't even take the time to get armed.
>>
>>30586508
>>30586523
"So I'm not hallucinating," You say in disbelief; looking down at the box, "That means there's a chance just like Hpa said!"
There wasn't any time to lose. You quickly get into the landing pod and land on the surface near the capital city, before galloping out into the city. You didn't even take the time to arm yourself, and just galloped towards the capital building, running over a few Coexilians and one Drazken who was trying to ask you for directions.
You soon reach the capital building, and after quickly and erratically explaining the situation to the secretary, she allowed you to see the Khan as he wasn't doing anything that day.
You reach the Khan's room, half tripping and half bursting through the elevator door. Surprising him slightly.
"Rust," The Khan greets you; turning off his book, "My secretary warned me about you coming up. What seems to be the problem?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30586595
Explain the situation about Hpa and that she said that he can do something to bring her back.
>>
>>30586595
My dead holographic assistant said you could bring her back.
>>
>>30586628
>>30586637
You quickly explain the situation about Hpa and that she said that the Khan could do something to help bring her back.
"I can," He nods; getting up and looking at your box and the glow, which has gotten slightly dimmer, "It'll be a bit tricky, but I can. Follow me."
He starts leading you through the room, heading to a door that lead to a hallway which the two of you walk down.
"I can't fix her body," He tells you, "The Templars probably could, but you are too far from them at the moment. We do, however, have the technology to give her a organic body like yours if you're okay with that."

What do you do?
>>
>>30586705
Yes, thank you so much.
>>
>>30586705
This must have been the method Hpa was talking about. Time is short, and we can't afford to wait a ling time. Do it.
>>
>>30586727
>>30586738
"This must have been the method Hpa was talking about," You mutter, "...Yes, thank you so much."
"No problem." He smiles.
After a minute of walking he leads you through a door, into a bare room with only a large machine and a table.
The Khan takes the box and sets it on the table, going through it.
"This machine will create the body," He explains, "Though we can't just make the body right now, or we'll get a blank template that can only breath. We need a few things."
"What are they?" You ask.
"Her 'brain'," He says; pulling out all the pieces of her memory chip, which was what the glowing was coming from, "And two pieces of DNA to make her body. I'll put the chips in while you choose the two pieces: One needs to come from you, like a hair or something."

What do you do?
>>
>>30586848
Give him the hair

How about you for the other piece of dna? I think that would be a way to honor what you have done for us today.

If that is not an option I choose Eagle. Vine is maternal enough it would cause complications in the way she interacts with her.
>>
>>30586848
Take off a piece of hair from ourselves.
It kinda feels like we're making our own child here. Maybe Cardea might want to help?
>>
>>30586848
Let give him our hair, I feel like eagle or vine be the second DNA.
ask if she come out a full adult or a baby.
>>
>>30586876
>>30586887
>>30586906
You pull out a strand of your own hair and give it to him, which he places in the machine.
"Will she come out a full adult or a baby?" You ask.
"Usually as teenagers or children," He replies, "The youngest we got was three, and it looks like when Hpa comes out she will be somewhere between four and ten in your years. It's random."
You were having trouble at the moment deciding on the second DNA when The Khan comes over and pulls three pieces off of you: A strand of Eagle's mane, a scale from Cardea, and a piece of skin from Vine.
"It's your choice on the second." He tells you, "Hpa will come out with all her memories, which the machine has aligned with a possible age. This is just for what she'll look like."

What do you do?
>>
>>30586968
Eagle. With Vine or Cardea it would be wierd, like a child we don't have to raise much.
>>
>>30586968
Cardea.
That avoides the problem of the kid possibly being some wierd blank flank for life.
>>
>>30586968
Eagle, We should let her be able to fly around Equestria.
>>
>>30586968
I think Vine is out since we do want to have our own actual child that we made personally. That leaves Cardea and Eagle. Hpa will basically turn into an intelligent child that we need to show some things about being an organic.

Maybe get a personal opinion from Eagle and Cardea themselves? How do they feel about creating a sort of child together? I'd say Cardea, but I feel like we need more information first before deciding.
>>
>>30586999
Thats a good point. If she ends up an adult blank flank that would be a problem.
>>30586980
Changing my vote from this to cardea.
>>
>>30586968
We didn't get the communicator did we?
In case we didn't, go with Cardea's scale.
>>
>>30586980
>>30586999
>>30587015
>>30587019
>>30587039
>>30587500
After spending a minute thinking about it you decide on Cardea's scale. Giving it to the Khan to put in the machine.
He pushes a few buttons on it before it whirs to life, making a few noises before a screen on it turns on.
"The screen is for you to see her before she comes out." He tells you.
The screen soon comes on with an image of the new Hpa: She was mostly a pony with a greenish coat and a two toned orange, pink mane, along with two pink eyes. Her coat was a normal pony coat until it reached her legs which turned into fur covered scales and then into scales, which became clawed feet. Her tail was similar to Cardea's, but it ended in a orange red tuff fur. Next to the image was the age she was to be birthed at: Four, and the words: Are you fine with this: Yes or no?

What do you do?
>>
>>30587731
I say do it.
>>
>>30587731
Let do, we should not worry what people are going to think when they see Hpa.
>>
>>30587801
>>30587889
You quickly push yes. The machine starts up again and the two of you step back a bit.
"It'll take a few minutes." The Khan tells you.
After five minutes you see a off-colored pink sac appear from one of the machine's openings. Quickly growing in size.
It grows to around your size before falling to the floor and popping open, spreading a liquid several feet across the floor in all directions.
In the middle of the wet remains of the sac was the new Hpa, simply laying there on the ground.
She lays there for a minute before tiredly lifting her head up and looking around, quickly setting her eyes on you.
Tears start to form in her eyes as she tries to wiggle towards you, only to just kinda flail around where she was not knowing how to pony.
"Ah," She cries to you; trying to say your name, but couldn't, "Ah! Ah!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30587932
Go hug her, then help her learn how to walk.
>>
>>30587932
Hugs
>>
>>30587943
You quickly trot up to her and give her a hug, one that lasts a few minutes with her crying and trying to hug you back, but couldn't.
After that you pick her up and carry her to the drier part of the room to teach her how to walk.
For a few minutes you try this, but every time tried to get her to stand up she'd stay like that for a second, thanks to her clawed feet, before her legs bent and buckled. Like she didn't have any developed muscles.
A quick check of her body proves this to be true as her muscles were nonexistent currently. She was pretty much a four year old newborn now.

What do you do?
>>
>>30588038
Well we are going to carrying her for awhile. ask Khan is the boy we saved got adopted, because we made a promise to visit him.
>>
>>30588038
We'll need to start building her muscles slowly then. Maybe Vine should do a check up considering she is a newborn.
>>
>>30588091
>>30588110
"Looks like you'll have to be carried for awhile," You tell her; picking her up and putting her on your back where she quickly fell asleep, "I'll need to start building your muscles slowly then. Khan, did the boy we saved get adopted? We made a plan to visit him."
"Yes," He nods, "Galchobhar is living happily now. I'll give you his address."
He proceeds to give you it: He now lived in a small town near the equator called Gyxxygxxy.
"Be careful with Hpa," He tells you, "She may be four, but she's basically a newborn at the moment. Her development should go quickly though."

What do you do?
>>
>>30588038
Give the khan. Hard.
>>
>>30588211
*hug
>>
>>30588209
Give him a huge hug.
Ask him how the situation is viewed sexualy. She used to watch me have sex with my marefriend. Would that be immoral to continue given the age of the body?
>>
>>30588209
Let drop off Hpa at the ship then head to the kid new home.
>>
>>30588239
>>30588245
You give him a huge hug that only lasted for a second or two.
"How is the situation viewed sexually," You ask, "She used to watch me have sex with my marefriend. Would that be immoral to continue given the age of the body?"
"I don't know a lot about your culture," He comments, "But, her mind knows about it, nothing has changed from her mind. If your culture looks down on something like that, you might want to do that privately."
You thank Khan for the help before leaving, heading back to the landing pod to drop off Hpa. The landing pod causing her to wake up from her sleep.
You soon return and go to drop her off, running into Cardea.
"Hey," She greets you, "...Who's the kid on your back?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30588331
It's Hpa. I used your dna for part of her to avoid the problems that would arrise if she grew up without a cutie mark.
>>
>>30588239
It's Hpa. This is just awkward to explain, but the only way to bring her back was to turn her into an organic. Khan needed both our dna to bring her to life as a child related to us. It's a bit strange, I know.
>>
>>30588345
>>30588372
"It's Hpa," You tell her; holding her up so she could see her, "This is awkward to explain: The only way to bring her back was to turn her into an organic. Khan need both our DNA to bring her to life as a child. I used your DNA for part of her to avoid the problems that would arise if she grew up without a cutie mark. It's a bit strange, I know."
Cardea just silently takes Hpa and looks a bit more closely at her, starting to make Hpa look a little uncomfortable as Cardea's brain struggled to take in this information.
"So," Cardea says, "...She's technically, by genetics, our child?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30588421
In a way I suppose she is but I prefer to continue to think of her as our friend. That's another reason I did not choose Vine as the other base, her strong maternal tendencies would have made her baby her a little too much.
>>
>>30588421
By genetics, yes but she's still the same Hpa memories and everything.
>>
>>30588421
Yes, she is our child in that way. I'm sorry I wasn't able to ask you about this prior to using your dna.
>>
>>30588449
>>30588457
>>30588473
"By genetics, yes," You tell her, "But, she's still the same Hpa, memories and everything. I continue to think of her as a friend, which is why I didn't choose Vine as the other base, her strong maternal tendencies would have her baby her a little too much."
"That's fair," Cardea says, "Considering that, as you've said, She's still Hpa so she isn't a child."
Cardea looks at her really quickly before looking at you.
"Then again: We're going to have to take care of her until she knows how to use her own body."
*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
You look around a bit at the growling sound, unable to see where it was.
*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
After looking a bit more you see that it had come from Hpa's new stomach. Hpa looked terrified at the sound.

What do you do?
>>
>>30588532
Can you go feed her and explain the crew what happen to Hpa, I got a kid to visit.
>>
>>30588532
Better get some food in her. Do 4 year olds get baby formula? Ask vine about that, we have a bunch in the cargo bay.
>>
>>30588532
Get Vine to help as well. She is a newborn who's going to rapidly develop.
>>
>>30588544
>>30588559
>>30588605
"Better get some food in her." You comment; the two of you bringing her to the kitchen and asking Quiet Vine for advice.
"I don't think so," She says, "She's four so she wouldn't be eating baby formula, but she is technically a newborn so... I don't know, to be honest."

What do you do?
>>
>>30588743
Make her a meat dish and a salad dish and see which she eats.
>>
>>30588761
You end up making her a quick meat and salad dish to see what she liked to eat.
With your aid she ate both plates fully, with a satisfied look before it turned to confusion from a gurgle emanating from her lower stomach. Quiet Vine quickly knew what it was.
"I think she needs to go," She warns you, "And, without any control of her bladder or bowels..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30588869
Get her to the toilet.

This should be good practice for when ee have a kid of ourbown aye Vine.
>>
>>30588917
*our own
>>
>>30588869
Rush her to the bathroom.
We need to put a diaper on her.
>>
>>30588917
>>30588928
You quickly pick her up and rush her towards the bathroom. Thinking that this could make good practice when you and Vine had kids.
You get her to the bathroom and set her down on the toilet. Hpa quickly didn't like what was happening to her, trying to stop it, but she can't as she didn't know how.
After she took care of her business Quiet Vine comes in.
"I got her a diaper." She tells you; floating one over to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30589076
Thank her and put it on.
>>
>>30589076
Put it on her. This must be humiliating for someone who used to be an intelligent AI.
>>
>>30589108
>>30589114
"Thank you," You smile, "This must be humiliating for someone who use to be an intelligent A.I."
Hpa simply gives you an angry scrunch as you strap the diaper on, only for her anger to shatter when she lets out a large yawn.

What do you do?
>>
>>30589173
Put her in bed.
>>
>>30589173
it's somepony nap time, let rock her to sleep.
>>
>>30589173
Cute. Put her to sleep, and head out. We still have someone to visit.
Would cryo even be safe for Hpa?
>>
>>30589204
I feel like we have been consistently using the word somebody so why change that now.
>>
>>30589193
>>30589204
>>30589213
"Cute," You smile, "It's somebody's nap time!"
You start gently rocking her to sleep. Hpa tries to resist it, but she ends up falling asleep, snoring softly.
"Well," You say quietly; handing Hpa to Vine, "I still have someone to visit."
"Don't stay out too long," Quiet Vine tells you, "It's nearly midnight."
You make a note of that and get back in the landing pod, landing near the town where Galchobhar was now living.
The town was small, situated on a rocky plain with it's buildings made out of sandstone, though they were pretty big.
A few Coexilians stopped to look at your landing pod as it landed before continuing with their day.

What do you do?
>>
>>30589278
Go find his home.
>>
>>30589302
You trot into the town and start looking for his home.
After a few minutes of following Khan's directions you reach the house: It was a large house, nothing like a mansion, but probably owned by some rich Coexilians here.
You take a breath and knock on the door. A minute later the door opens, revealing Galchobhar.
The two of you stare at each other for a moment.
"Rust!" He cheers; hugging you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30589372
Hug him back and ask him how he has been.
>>
>>30589372
Return the hug. It's good to see you again, Galchobhar. I've come back just like I promised.
>>
>>30589397
>>30589408
You hug him back.
"It's good to see you again," You tell him, "I've come back just like I promised. How have you been?"
"Good," He says, "I got adopted awhile ago. My new parents are really nice, but they're not home very often... Want to come inside?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30589475
Sure. Shame they aren't here. I would have loved to meet them.
>>
>>30589475
I can't stay too long, but sure.
>>
>>30589481
>>30589484
"I can't stay too long, but sure."
Galchobhar leads you through the door and into the home. Into what appeared to be a nicely furnished living room.
"Shame they aren't here," You say, "I would have loved to meet them."
"Yeah," He agrees, "They're the owners of a nearby mining company so they're often busy. Though they try to take time off to be with me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30589550
That's nice. So how long ago were you adopted.

When he tells us work out how many equus years that is. Pretty easy math.
>>
>>30589580
"That's nice," You smile, "How long ago were you adopted?"
"Twelve Wanes ago I think." He replies.
You quickly do the math in your head: He was adopted six months ago.

What do you do?
>>
>>30589642
Glad you did not have to spend that much time in the orphanage then.
Made any new friends here in town?
>>
>>30589665
"Glad you didn't have to spend that much time in the orphanage then," You say, "Made any new friends here in town?"
"No," He replies, "This is a new town and there aren't a lot of kids here. My parents are homeschooling me at the moment. Giving me things to do while they work."

What do you do?
>>
>>30589728
I hope you have been working harder then a certain other child I know.

You say it's new. Is it a mining town?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Thread posts: 524
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.