[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Jesus.png (214KB, 595x340px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
214KB, 595x340px
Satyr Edition

Previous Thread: >>30435222

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit#heading=h.lo64gd9lo8lv

Old CrazyRain's Story Archive: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (452KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
452KB, 650x502px
BAT
>>
>>30460887
Nice bait shitposter.
>>
>>30460911
Bat satyrs having incest make outs so they can get gud for daddy's herd.
>>
Love and Powerlifting 07/06/17(Thu)04:02:17 No.30461004▶

>If Lord Aegis would have been in his prime, and not so weak from blood loss, he would have no doubt snapped the Empress's neck
>It would have also been infinitely harder to stop him from rampaging
>Every single one of the Northerners had said such to you after you all had pulled your lord off of the taur
>They also said that if he had been in better condition he might have even pulled her head clean off!
>Thank goodness that didn't happen...
>Your lord was scary enough as is...
>After you had pulled lord Aegis from the Empress, who seemed a lot more excited to be choked than a person should be, your lord had passed out
>Berserk or not, there was only so much a Northerner could take before he just… stopped
>While it had been very scary to watch him just go limp in Ser Lero’s arms, this allowed the knights to tie your lord up with their belts and carry him back to your room, away from the chaos that he had sown
>"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, are you alright Empress Helga? Do you need anything? What are you even doing here? Are your guards alright? Can you breathe okay? Oh my goodness, you're neck is going to BRUISE!"
>Ser Therin, Lord Aegis's second in command, had decided to stay with the princesses and minotaurs
>Since the old knight wanted you to "learn something," as he said, you were forced to stay as well
>And you had to say that you would have probably preferred going back to the room
>While the Empress looked as happy as could be sitting on the floor as Princess Twilight looked her over, her guards weren't nearly as enthusiastic
>The anger on their faces made you uncomfortable, and the way they were clenching their swords made you wish that more than one knight had stayed behind
>You had a feeling that if the Empress didn't look as happy as she was those guards would have rushed you
>A shiver ran up your spine at the thought
>Knight-in-training or no, each of those minotaurs were twice your size
>>
>>30460887
Sharkfu a cute, but the sex scene is shit.
>>
>>30461038
>Muscle and Booooobie
No shit
>>
>>30461038
>>30461065
>sex scene
Sauce? for science of course.
>>
>>30461038
Hold up. What's the source.
>>
>>30461065
Not that so much as the entire POV was awkward and the hopping push ups she was doing just looked stupid.

>>30461073
>>30461077
Monster Girl Island by Redamz. You can either get everything he's ever released on his patreon or just look around for an earlier public build on google.
>>
>>30461585
>Mermaid style
Thank anon. But they don't have legs, of course dolphin style is weird.
>>
>>30461008
YAY lap already
>>
>>30460971
>>30460971
>>30460971
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.