[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 168

File: 1471784199373.png (214KB, 1280x999px) Image search: [Google]
1471784199373.png
214KB, 1280x999px
Previous Thread: >>30362655

50's Nostalgia Edition

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit#heading=h.lo64gd9lo8lv

Old CrazyRain's Story Archive: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv
https://pastebin.com/cNVqJ2WA
>>
File: fractured.jpg (37KB, 680x570px) Image search: [Google]
fractured.jpg
37KB, 680x570px
I promise you rgre that when I git gud in drawing I'll give yall a new OP pic, I'm tired of seeing the same pics.

>>30377651
>>30377756
>pic related
>>
File: IMG_1096.png (658KB, 1752x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.png
658KB, 1752x1026px
>>30377853
>>30377834

>"WHAT?! How- I don't even!"
"Yeah... Sorry about that."
>"Oh Celestia, Rarity might kill me."
"And before you ask. Yes I did doublecheck. It's definitely sex-based. My brothers volunteered as test subjects and they were unaffected. Whereas the two additional female test subjects I brought in..."
>"Anon, you've invented a way to reliably create Alicorns."
>You snort
"Too bad it won't work on me though."
>"Regardless. This changes EVERYTHING! We have to tell the Princesses! This can't get out into public though. Who knows what kind of chaos would happen if every unicorn knew how to create Alicorns?!"
>>
File: you.me.mydorm.now.png (442KB, 1229x1024px) Image search: [Google]
you.me.mydorm.now.png
442KB, 1229x1024px
>implying Sunbutt is romantic

Celestia is obviously a Trixie Thundercunt.
>>
>>30378156
I vote Lyra creepily giving Anon a scarf as a present and/or forcefully carrying his books for him.
>>
>>30378242
Perfect pone size.
>>
File: 1482392953718.png (147KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482392953718.png
147KB, 720x720px
Celestia is bestia
>>
File: sly temptress.gif (532KB, 203x340px) Image search: [Google]
sly temptress.gif
532KB, 203x340px
>>30378267
A challenger appears
>>
>>30378267
>>30378362

>We are here to win Anon's hoof in marriage! Have at thee, sister!
>>
>>30378102
A green about another filly slapping tendertap's ass and applebloom having to beat the shit out of her for her colt's honor.
>>
>>30378362
>Autistic seizures are considered erotic and tempting to lunafags
>>
>tfw you will never cubble a silly horse girl
>>
File: 4612weee.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
4612weee.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
Hooohkay. Sorry for the wait fellas, it's been a weird day. Firstly, thanks to everyone who's been keeping up with Aftershock up to now, and giving any feedback. I've been reading it all. I'll be posting another update in a second by the way, so heads up.

Secondly, to >>30372873, I actually had no idea I was doing that until you said something, weird. I've edited the pastebin and targeted parts in which I mention AJ. Should be fine now.
>>
>>30378370
>Celestia and Luna proceed to playfully wrestle
>Laughter fills the air as each alicorn tries to prove themselves worthy for Anon's hand in horsemarriage
>At one point Luna licks Celestia's nose
>>
>>30378242
She's a big girl
>>
>>30378411
For me
>>
File: 1480273009637.png (123KB, 492x699px) Image search: [Google]
1480273009637.png
123KB, 492x699px
>>30378411
>>
File: 44f8e14f1fff.jpg (129KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
44f8e14f1fff.jpg
129KB, 755x1057px
>>30378402
>”The princess… she wouldn’t have…”
>Clutched between Dash’s hooves, falling apart even now, are the shattered remains of what appears to be a cider glass.
>One of the largest pieces sits in the center of the pile, the massive crack slithering through the artfully drawn ‘A’ on the face glinting in the light for all to see.

<>

“Sister.”
>Her voice is one wave of many lapping at the edges of your mind, buried under a million other thoughts.
>Your stride has become as long and purposeful as it can without breaking into a run.
>Ponies passing you in the halls and on the stairs occasionally stop to wave, smile or bow to their princess before their attitudes morph, their eyes becoming apprehensive when they notice the state of yours.
>”Celestia, please,” she speaks up again, her volume increasing as she comes nearer to you.
>It isn’t until you finally reach the class precipice of your castle, the very descent to the dungeons themselves, that she finally gets your attention.
>She does so by stepping in front of you, your path blocked by a light blue alicorn in pitiably informal pajamas, her body the only thing between you and your destination.
>Your face visibly turns angry for the before you stuff emotion away, her obstructive behavior intensifying your aggravation.
>”Please, listen to us,” she says, backing up an inch and turning her head back.
>The guards on either side of the wide arch behind her shoot the both of you and each other a concerned look.
“Speak,” you say.
>The word comes out more frigidly than you intend.
>The little day guards behind your kin whip their heads away and out of your business the instant your withering tone hits their ear.
>”We understand sister. We do,” Luna says, forming up a cautiously placating smile as her lit horn hovers something into view.
>>
File: 4u.gif (1MB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
4u.gif
1MB, 468x311px
>>30378411
4u
>>
>>30378427
>A sharp breath leaves your lungs when you see the forgery hanging there in her aura, and the alicorn hastily whips the page away, a regretful look crossing her face.
>”O-Of course, alright, our apologies,” she says as she stuffs the fury-inspiring item back into her pajama pocket.
>”Just… please, calm thyself for a moment. Speak to us. We will follow you anywhere, sister. We only desire to know where your path leads, and to what ends.”
>”She – SHE,” you grind out, pointing your horn to the door over her shoulder, “– took him. Or she instigated the event or she-she – she MUST have. This can’t all just be coincidence. That letter, where you found her and what she was doing, how it all relates to him – and now he’s GONE?”
>You intended to cap the end off like a question to illustrate your point, but instead it comes out as more of a statement, a lamenting admission of reality.
>Your face screws up in frustration, chest becoming heavy as your sister approaches you and presses her nape to yours in a gentle embrace.
>You surprise even yourself by momentarily flinching away from it, if only to return her affection a moment after.
>”It is alright,” she whispers.
>“Every hoof in this kingdom is planted firmly against thy back, including our own. There are no obstacles in this world that are a match for us.”
>She asserts that statement confidently, comforting you the best way she can.
>Her words do not sooth the storm still brewing in you, but they do work against the tide in a small way, enough so that you don’t attempt to push by her when she steps away.
“I’m just going to talk with her,” you continue stiffly, unsure of whether or not you were telling the truth.
>A hesitant look crosses Luna’s face, as if she were hearing your thoughts as you formed them.
>”I see,” she replies.
>>
>>30378438
>After several moments of thoughtful contemplation, the alicorn turns to nod to the day guards keeping watch over the steel-reinforced double doors at her back, the both of them scampering from their positions to collectively rifle through a large key ring that, presumably, would be your ticket inside.
>”We will come with you.”
>You open your mouth to speak, to say that her company isn’t necessary, but a calmer, more rational side of you – one that was currently squeezed tightly between many other louder, more irrational parts of you – speaks up in defense of the idea before you can articulate the words, your sentence dying on your lips.
>You’d met Starlight Glimmer before, but you weren’t totally sure what manner of beast you were going to find downstairs, nor how you would handle it in conversation.
>Having a more measured voice on your side may smooth things along, and if it didn’t… well…
>A grimly satisfied look creeps onto your face as the doors ahead of you clatter and slowly begin to slide open.
“Fine,” you return curtly.
>“Together then; it doesn’t matter to me. The outcome will be the same.”
>The white-coated stallions on either side huff slightly as they manage the heavy task, each weighty barricade gradually gliding outward until the passage below was revealed.
>Luna turns to you and, failing to say something, nods in solidarity and turns back, taking the first step down on the long descent.
>You stick tightly to her and follow for only as long as it takes for you to judge her pace to be insufficient, at which point you wordlessly pass her up and move on ahead.
>The slightly shorter alicorn has to hurry to match your stride, sniffling her nose all the while.
>The door that had parted to allow you entry begins to hover shut to cover your departure, the soft torchlight intensifying as the natural light dims.
>>
>>30378454
>The wooden thud that echoes down the tight hall a moment later is the official signifier that you are now shut off from the civilian world, that the road ahead was only for eyes that needed to see.
>Your journey down is entirely a silent one, neither you nor your sister acting to start any sort of conversation or dialog that might redirect or diminish your focus.
>That was why YOU weren’t speaking, really.
>Considering your mood, it was probably just as likely that Luna was keeping to herself for more… tactful reasons.
>All the better and all the same.
>You don’t need any more roadblocks.
>You could have – SHOULD have, been here hours ago, but instead you played childish games with your sister and stuffed your face like a dimwit.
>The time for this to be settled is long past due.
>It is with that thought in mind that you come to the first and only landing, the stone steps smoothing into the one and only path that lead to the softly lit room beyond.
>The metal thud of shoes, the musty scent and the uniquely natural look of the carved and occasionally dirty walls threatens to bring you back to another time.
>A tense and doubtful time, certainly, but one that lead to something magnificent, something you wouldn’t give up for anything.
>Not that you had any choice in the matter, now.
>As the weighty metal bars begin to pass by on your right side you have to will yourself, force yourself, the glower now taking up residence on your face reforming into something more presentable.
>You need to come at this correctly and on the first try.
>Each weathered metal spoke reflects the blurry shapes of you and your sister as you trek beyond them, the dingy material occasionally twinkling with the orange light from a nearby flame as you leave it behind.
>The traditionally lax guards posted to this station each stare blankly ahead from their spots against the left wall, their faces whipped straight and focused as they peer ahead into the stony cages.
>>
Hey, does anyone remember what that one story where Anon ran a changeling hive was called?
>>
File: 11ghw45f.png (262KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
11ghw45f.png
262KB, 1024x622px
>>30378464
>There are six of them, two more than usual, and not a single mare amongst them are slackers or problem types.
>The most movement they prove capable of as you enter are a turn of the eyes, their faces hardening further with the entrance of both of their rulers at once.
>”Hello? Is somepony there!?”
>The few pairs of eyes pointed on you shift with all the others to point down the hall where the feminine voice originates, aiming you toward your destination.
>”… Hello!?” the voice repeats, their tone becoming mildly irate with your lack of acknowledgement.
>“I’ve been here for HOURS and nopony is speaking with me! If you aren’t just another round of meatheads checking in for a shift change then I DEMAND some manner of council! You can’t just keep me locked away, you haven’t even told me my crimes! Can you hear me!?”
>The look of disapproval from the armored mare farthest down the line of other guards deepens as the prisoner before her continues to bark, and by the end of the rant she has begun to move on the cell in front of her, extending her polearm to bang on the bars.
>A shake of your sister’s head is the only thing that stops her.
>The guard’s posture loosens, a look of mild disappointment gracing her features, her spear hanging aloft and useless in midair.
>”You can’t intimidate me! I have rights!” the voice protests angrily.
>”Be silent!” the guard retorts instead, pulling her spear away, “You’re making demands of your PRINCESSES! Show some respect!”
>”What!?” the voice returns incredulously.
>A clip-clop of hooves sounds out and the guardmare takes a half-step back, leg bracing around her spear more tightly as a bed of light pink fur smooshes up against the door to the cell.
>The single, timid eye that catches yours through the bars is returned nothing but chilly indifference; you stare her down, unblinking and unfaltering in your approach.
>>
>>30378471
LaP did one, and I think someone did another. Nobody ever finishes "Anon fucks Chrysalis/misc changeling queen and rules a hive" stories.
>>
>>30378473
>The pink bundle retreats from the face of her cage with a deep gasp, chains rattling as she fiddles about inside.
>”W-Why didn’t you say anything earlier you potato-brain!?” she hisses in mild horror.
>You and your sister come before her cell not a moment later, cutting in front of the retreating guard with your bodies.
>Beyond the metal divide, the unfamiliar and shrill voice you’d been treated to at your entrance is now matched with a familiar body, a unicorn with a bubblegum-colored coat and a messy, dark lavender mane with bright teal streaks.
>The imprisoned mare laughs nervously and dips her head the very moment you come into view of each other, giving you a good look at the sturdy stone brace fastened securely to the crown of her scalp and the around the base of her horn.
>”Y-Your highnesses!” she chokes out, her anxious eyes pinned to the stone beneath her hooves, “I wasn’t expecting – I-I didn’t know… It is TRULY an honor to be in your presence!”
>”Thou canst dispense with the pleasantries,” Luna remarks in an official tone; one that is utterly betrayed by her state of dress and her frazzled appearance.
>“We have much else to discuss, Miss Glimmer.”
>The guard retreats into the background with a bow and Starlight whips her head back up to regard you, forelegs fiddling in her lap.
>”Yes! Yes I do. I agree,” she replies hastily, shifting her gaze to the both of you.
>“I appreciate you taking this so seriously! I’m sure you know by now that this is all a big mistake. I haven’t done anything wrong, I swear!”
>Her eyes linger in yours for a moment, obviously seeking refuge with the one mare she’d actually met before, perhaps the one to vouch for her innocence.
>Unfortunately, the one mare she knew in the room also happened to be the one with her worst interests in mind.
>She finds no safe harbor in your face.
>Her put-on politeness runs off of your cold exterior like rushing water.
>>
>>30378471
More than likely the Blue Changeling Family by Snippet.
Lost to time, but still remembered.
Banana Republic.
https://pastebin.com/zWdCvB6A
>>
>>30378502
>Her face falls immediately and, unable to keep your sharp gaze for any longer, pulls away.
>Luna, noticing this exchange and your continued silence, steps forward.
>”Perhaps you could enlighten us, then? We see no mistake in your lodgings, Miss Glimmer,” she remarks plainly.
>Starlight continues to fiddle with her hooves, the tinny sounds of her shackles whispering against the flat walls all around you as she puzzles, brow furrowed.
>”It… it’s a mistake is all…” she claims again, quickly peering up at you before dropping her eyes back to the earth.
>”I thought about this, and I think I know what happened,” she says with some confidence, “this is all just a case of mistaken identity. When you attacked me—“
>”Attacked you?” Luna interrupts, clearly taking insult.
>Her words flinch the fidgety unicorn unmercifully, her eyes scrunching shut.
>”M-Moved – moved to apprehend me,” Starlight corrects quickly, “I believe you were merely mistaking me for somepony else.”
>She looks upward again, her eyes becoming meek as they fall on the dark blue alicorn to your left.
>Your sister, like you, remains indifferent, but has apparently become a better outlet for the unicorn to plead her case considering the fact that she now solely focuses on her over you.
>”I was only reacting. I couldn’t identify you at the time and THOUGHT,” she starts again, emphasizing the last word clearly “… that you were just trying to attack me. I was frightened and fought back, that’s all…”
>She pauses here, waiting for a reply that doesn’t come.
>Starlight’s expression becomes strained as your kin continues to eye her silently.
>This goes on until the pink mare drops her head and smiles weakly.
>”B-Besides,” she goes on, “I may be able to help you?”
>Luna’s brow rises, and she turns to you for just a moment to confirm her interest.
>>
File: 464sdf15e.jpg (496KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
464sdf15e.jpg
496KB, 1280x1920px
>>30378511
>”Oh?” the alicorn returns, pretending to be unconvinced, “And how is that, Miss Glimmer?”
>Starlight’s smile becomes more genuine at your sister’s beckon to continue, even if it’s obvious she’s not entirely on the unicorn’s side.
>“W-Well, you see, princess…”
>Her eyes cut to the side for a split second.
>”I think I may have seen the real culprit?”
>Luna frowns, much of her interest seemingly drying up on the spot.
>”Oh really?” she says, the sound of her disbelief much more heartfelt this time.
>”Y-Yes,” Starlight responds, obviously noticing the change in atmosphere but continuing anyway.
>Her eyes cut to the side again.
>Again.
>Like you don’t have eyes, like you can’t see her.
>”I’m, uh, I’m pretty sure I saw another pony that night – right before you and I had our unfortunate misunderstanding, I mean,” the unicorn goes on.
>”If we really put our minds to it, I’m sure we could find the real culprit for whatever crime it is you’re suspecting me of if we just act reasonably and work togeth—“
“You’re. Lying.”
>Though you could feel your anger building into that statement the very moment she started talking, even you are surprised by how venomous it comes out, how callous and spiteful the words sound as they leave your mouth.
>”…W-What…?” Starlight responds, an ounce of dread flickering in her eyes, your uncharacteristic animosity clearly blindsiding her.
>Luna takes another half-step forward, her well-crafted indifference morphing instead into visible anxiety.
>”You need to tell us the truth, Miss Glimmer,” she says almost comfortingly, clearly unused to playing the kind and gentle persona that your mood had forced her into.
>She was harsh and aggressive interrogator, you were pleasant and reassuring; you fell into these roles naturally and it always worked in the past.
>Not this time.
>>
>>30378510
That's the one. Many thanks.
>>
>>30378521
>You tried at the start, but now that you were actually face to face you were realizing quickly how unlikely it was that you were going to be playing any sort of crying shoulder for the mare in front of you.
>She lied.
>If her face wasn’t evident enough, there was more than enough physical evidence to raise suspicion.
>Canterlot has no expansive fields or gardens outside the castle.
>The township was all cobblestone and hewn stone roads; it was cultivated by pony civilization more than almost any other town you knew of.
>There are still flecks of dried mud and soil all over Starlight Glimmer’s body.
>The bends of her legs are even stained greenish from the expanse of grass she had to gallop, trip, and crawl through to escape your sister’s pursuit in the night.
>The Canterlot weather reports are also very clear, they’re attached to every post in the city and your weather team is the best in the world.
>Not only that, but the downpour had started before the sun even went down.
>The rain cloak and hefty boots she wore last night are still sitting in the corner of her cell, clumped and damp.
>She knew what she was doing.
>She was running around outside – at three in the morning – dressed for heavy rain and trotting through wet muck; the kind of terrain you would find if you needed to trudge through a waterlogged field during a storm.
>No.
>There’s too much here for her to slink away.
>”Ifst thou know where he is, it is in thy best interests to tell us now. Things would be much easier for everypony if thou wert to tell us what thy intentions were in our field last night,” Luna continues, drawing closer to the bars.
>”Speak to us clearly and we can help you.”
>The edge of Starlight’s mouth dips down, her fetlocks bunching slightly from the force at which she was now grinding her hooves into each other.
>”H-He? I… I don’t…” she mumbles cautiously.
>Your eyes narrow.
>>
>>30378535
>Luna flits her eyes toward you before hastily turning them back toward the imprisoned unicorn.
>”Speak clearly,” she repeats, “and speak honestly: were thee in the royal garden last night? Do not lie to us.”
>Silence.
>The unicorn’s mouth thins, jaw taught as she rifles through her thoughts and, quite possibly, her options.
>Ways that she might twist out of your grasp without giving you what you needed.
>The seconds tick by, and you can feel your anger rising again.
>After what has to be a full minute, your sister shoots another placating look in your direction before yet again focusing back in on your prisoner.
>”Thou do a disservice to thyself!” she says, her volume rising.
>“Tell us the truth! Wert thou in the field last night? Present or not? Yes or no?”
>Yet more quiet seconds tick by with your kin’s question remaining unanswered, and each single one that passes inflames you even more, liquid ire pumping through your veins as your chest swells with air.
“SPEAK!” you bellow, the powerful, booming vocal tone your sister was more known for crashing hard into the tiny cell and ricocheting violently about the room.
>Several metal thuds sound behind you as your armored guards twitch against the wall at their backs.
>The pink pony – who’d just taken the brunt of the blow – scuttles away from the bars in surprise and fear, her eyes pinned wide.
>”Y-Yes! Okay!? I was in the field last night!” she barks back, chest visibly rising and falling from the passion she had to summon just to TRY and meet the volume of discourse you’d set in the room.
>”What else!?” Luna cuts in swiftly, seeing her opportunity.
>“What business didst thou have? What deed!?”
>”I-I… I don’t… I don’t…” Glimmer stutters, sliding along the ground until her back hits the rear-most portion of her cell, flattening against it.
>”I don’t… know.”
>>
File: wr9d8f4fff.jpg (140KB, 451x640px) Image search: [Google]
wr9d8f4fff.jpg
140KB, 451x640px
>>30378541
“YOU’RE. LYING,” your voice booms again.
>Your sister winces from the raw power of it as it reverberates off the walls.
>”What is the reason!?” she demands again, her voice becoming desperate, “What benefit wouldst thou possibly receive from reaching across the cosmos over and over in the heart of your kingdom!? Do you wish us harm!? Is it power or thrill that thee desire!? Why!?”
>Glimmer is visibly shaking now, her gaze cutting frequently between you.
>”I… I’m not… I wasn’t trying to-to…”
>You take a step forward, your hoof slamming down on the stone below hard, hard enough for her to notice your action without a shadow of doubt.
>The unicorn begins to curl, doubling over against the wall.
>In fear, perhaps, but also something else.
>She grips her head on either side of her hooves, squeezing her temples tightly between them.
>”I… I did it…” she begins, snout and eyes scrunching up.
>“I did it for… a friend… my best friend…” she whispers.
“What!?” you snap, doubling down on your anger in an attempt to best your confusion.
>”I did it for my friend. I… I had to. They asked me to do it. I had to… they’re my friend… my best friend,” she whispers, almost more to herself then you.
>”My best friend, my very best friend.”
>”Wh-Who!?” Luna asks, her voice dying down as she presses her head against the bars, her horn poking between the metal spokes as she leans in.
>”Who? Who is thy friend? Speak the name of thy accomplice.”
>”A-Ahh—“ the unicorn whimpers in something akin to pain, squeezing her head in a vice-like grip as if it might fall apart if she stopped.
>”I… I don’t… I don’t… know.”
>”Please,” Luna whispers, “please, just give us the name…”
>You hadn’t noticed it until now, but you’ve been channeling magic.
>>
>>30378549
>Your horn had probably been ablaze for quite a while, and you only became aware of it after you also noticed the glow at the top of Starlight’s cell.
>The very peak of her metal gate was enveloped in a bright golden light.
>Your bright golden light.
>Your magical aura had been twisting it, bending the steel bars back in an effort to sate your growing fury.
>The metal whine of it as it strained had drawn your eyes up to see what you’d been doing, but by the time you had, the top of the cell door was practically liberated altogether from her cell.
>The unicorn at the end of the stone maw is hardly holding up her end of the conversation anymore, completely ignorant to the actions occurring around her, trancelike.
>”I don’t … know,” she continues to mumble, shaking her head back and forth, “I don’t… remember. I don’t remember anything before… before th—“
>The door of the cell jerks forward, and the topmost hinge that was once helping secure its operation breaks free from the archway and falls.
>The tiny thing is like an object out of time, slow as it descends, your eyes cataloguing every half second of its journey.
>It tumbles down, down, down, until finally it clatters to the ground.
>The metal cry it makes on contact is like a crashing of thunder next to Starlight’s almost silent musings.
>Musing that stop immediately the very moment the sound reaches her ears.
>You step away from the bars, releasing her cell door from you magical grip completely.
>It’s too late; at least, that’s what the cold shiver that runs up your spine seems to indicate.
>Starlight Glimmer’s eyes have begun to change.
>The dark purple things, once staring blankly into the floor below as she searched for the right answer with which to assuage you, gradually begin to narrow.
>>
>>30378569
I haven't really reading every part of this but I haven't seen any RGRE elements yet desu
It's good, don't get me wrong, but it might be better off in AiE
>>
File: 1494905380557.png (475KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494905380557.png
475KB, 1024x1024px
>>30378569
>In a few moments her entire face begins to shift, her timid, overwhelmed state of mind seemingly spinning on the spot until it morphed into something else.
>Something furious.
>”Y-You! You’re just… just—!” she cries, rising from the ground.
>”You’re just trying to trick me!” she exclaims, jutting an accusatory hoof forward, “You’re just trying to fool me into incriminating myself! I-I… I won’t! I didn’t do anything wrong! You can’t trick me!”
>Both her eyes and her pointing hoof bounce between both your and Luna frantically.
>”You failed! You can’t trick me! I didn’t fall for it! I win! You think you’re so smart! I bet you were trying to use MAGIC to fool me, but you failed! Your stupid magic isn’t BETTER than me! I WIN! I win and you LOSE!” she rambles, growing more hysterical by the moment.
>”What is the name!? Tell us the name!” Luna barks, her bewilderment matched only by her need for the answer she continuously tried to assert on the breaking unicorn.
>”HAH! I’m too smart! Your magic isn’t good enough! Your magic can’t take anything else away from me! I won’t let it! Hahahaha! I WIN!”
>Her voice is shaking even more than her limbs now, each of which wobbles violently at her side or under her.
>She continues to bounce her gaze between you, but her eyes are unfocused, wild, like she isn’t even seeing you with them.
>”S-Sister?” Luna whispers, defeated.
>She squints her eyes at the unicorn as if trying solve a riddle, a disturbing puzzle that wouldn’t unravel no matter how hard she tried to force it open.
>It takes less than a minute for your already irate prisoner to utterly sink into herself, devolving as you look on in troubled silence, your anger sputtering as you watch..
>She continues speaking, whispering words to the same effect as the ones she spoke a moment ago, except this time under her breath and only to herself.
>>
>>30378609
Then you'd be wrong, senpai. The vast majority of the story is about the dissonance between Anon being a predator and being like a normal pony (and male).
>>
>>30378618
>She’s stopped looking at you; in fact, it hardly even seems like she knows you’re in the room anymore.
>You examine the shaking creature for only a minute more, her babbling consuming the otherwise silent space before you turn and match it with the clop of your hoofsteps, trailing back down the hall from whence you came.
>”Sister?” Luna repeats, taking one long, last look at your prisoner before racing up to meet your pace.
>”That… that was… we can’t even describe…” she tries, unable to form up her thoughts.
>”Is she mad? She must be…”
“Nothing changes. Keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn’t try anything,” you instruct the final guard on your way back to the stairs.
>She nods at you, and you can still see the hints of apprehension in her wide eyes from the scene that just played out down the hall, the experience affecting her even at this distance.
>”Yes ma’am,” she replies quietly.
>You stay a moment, pausing before the stairs, your brow hardening with thought.
“She may need extra attention,” you add, “make sure she eats. Make sure she drinks. If anything more comes up inform one of us immediately, understand?”
>The guard nods again, and with that you set off, scaling the steps back to the first floor.
>”What sort of pony just… the lying, the lack of knowledge about her own actions, the paranoia?” Luna muses aloud.
>”It could have been an act. Perhaps for all her talk of trickery, WE are the ones who are intended to take a ruse?”
“I don’t know,” you answer honestly, speaking for the first time in a long while without spite.
>Your words come out in a slight rasp.
>Though you wanted nothing more than to leave your rage behind you, your throat still stings from all of the uncharacteristic yelling you just took part in.
>”Hath she demonstrated any sort of mania like that in your past meetings? Even a little?”
>>
>>30378635
“No,” you reply with a shake of the head, “nothing like that at all. I thought she sounded overly vigilant when she first contacted me, but considering what was happening between her and her neighbors, she had every reason to be. Now, though…”
>You take a lung-filling breath, peering up the path ahead of you to examine the small specks of light peeking in from the door above.
“Now I’m not sure about anything...” you admit softly.
>”We may have been harsh,” Luna adds, frowning, “but not so harsh as to inspire that sort of reaction. There has to be something wrong with her, something beneath the surface we do not know of...”
>The dark blue alicorn dips her head, climbing the stairs in thoughtful silence for a while.
>”And what of her ‘friend’? If she can be believed, then she just admitted to having at least one accomplice – we already thought this possible of course, but to have her give us the information freely without telling us the name is… strange, pointless. Why would she tell her us a thing but then hide another? Misinformation?”
>She looks up at you, concerned.
>”Could she have been bewitched? She spoke of our magic… could it be the cause of her behavior?”
>You grimace at the thought, trying to fathom what sort of magic would be capable of damaging a pony’s mind in such a way.
“I don’t know,” you repeat, “I don’t even know how much of what we just saw was genuine. She only became irate after we began pushing her for answers. It’s possible she’s only feigning to throw us off; poor information is more dangerous than none at all, especially for ponies in our position with so little… still, something about her is off. I feel like…”
>You halt in place, pausing before the closed door that lead back into the first floor corridor, boring a hole into the wood with the strength of your gaze.
>>
>>30378641
>Neither you nor Luna speak as you gather your thoughts, the enigma that is Starlight Glimmer boggling your mind as you hang on the dimly lit stair.
>You battle to understand what your instincts are telling you, but you can’t seem to piece together your emotions on the subject.
>You need more time.
>You need to send some letters, and you need to follow up with Starlight when she’s feeling more – less…
>Less like she is right now.
>Twilight is probably waiting to hear back from you.
>If you were lucky, she may even have some information that you can use to aid in your search.
>She and her friends were closest to him when all of this began.
>Maybe they have something more solid for you to go on?
>It doesn’t seem like things will be moving very quickly for you otherwise if Starlight Glimmer is your only means of ascertaining the truth.
>All you can do now is regroup and hope.
>Hope that you aren’t too late to stop whatever Starlight may be involved in, ESPECIALLY so far as it involves Anonymous…
>Your chest begins to ache at the thought of failing him.
>The adrenaline you felt when you had a target for all of your anger was slowly dying away, and in its place began to brew something else, something worse.
>A longing.
>And a fear; a terrible, horrendous fear that pumped deeper into your body with every strum of your heart like a poison.
>You hated the logical voices inside you that were already moving to soften the blow of what you might find when finally get to see him again, the emotional barriers you had instinctively begun to build to protect your heart should things take a turn for the worst.
>Luna approaches you from the side and tilts her head to examine your face, the worry in her own clear.
>>
File: kly84rg11bb.png (944KB, 857x777px) Image search: [Google]
kly84rg11bb.png
944KB, 857x777px
>>30378660
>The tip of your horn presses against the door as you lean your head against it, your face screwing up in pain as the doubt, regret and vulnerability began to claw its way to the surface; the three things you can never show once you step through the arch.
“I have to find him,” you whisper, jaw tight as you attempt to swallow down the hurt welling in your chest.
“I have to…”
>”You will,” Luna replies, the earnestness evident in her voice as she closes in and loops her neck over yours.
“I have to find him…”
>The two of you stay like this for a while, lingering in the divide between your inner and outer world.
>You lean on her freely, allowing your younger sister to comfort you as you took your peace.
>The time that passes as the two of you share in each other’s company is both long and unnoticed, neither one of you moving from the embrace or speaking to the other.
>It is not either of you who puts an end to this quiet encounter, but a sound from outside.
>A pair of voices slither in through the gaps in the door, muffled but still intelligible.
>The guards are speaking with somepony on the other side, rebuffing their requests to enter and furthermore ignoring their demands to know where you are.
>You take a deep breath and straighten yourself out, gradually pulling away from the solace of your family member’s shoulder as you compose yourself.
>A gilded hoof rises without command, the anxious side of your mind perhaps working to remind you of the stakes and the time you were wasting by staying here.
>You bang thrice on the door and turn one final time to your sister, sharing an appreciative look with her as the hinges begin to whine.
>”–on’t see why you can’t – oh!” Eggnog says as she catches sight of you, stepping back as you move forward to leave the dreary place behind.
>”You ARE here, I was worried that, uh… well, nevermind.”
>Her head shakes, tiny white curls bounding about.
>>
>>30378672
“I’m fine,” you remark simply, hoping to nip any hang-ups or doubts in the bud quickly before moving on.
“And I need your help.”
>You assistant doesn’t seem wholly convinced by your first statement but nonetheless latches on to you second with some curiosity, her brow rising.
>”M-Me?” she responds.
“Anonymous is missing,” you inform her plainly, “I have no idea where he is. I think somepony took him.”
>The light yellow unicorn’s face falls.
>”O-Oh, that’s… I’m sorry, I didn’t...” she mumbles, a shadow of guilt crossing her face.
“I need to do a few things. In fact, it’s possible that this matter may take up my attention for the rest of the day,” you continue, turning now to address both her and the alicorn at your side.
“Luna isn’t in the greatest condition to lead…”
>You don’t miss the flicker of disappointment that appears in her eyes as you speak, but you ward it away by reaching out to her, smoothing down her frazzled mane with a gentle caress of your hoof.
“She’s ill,” you clarify, “and she’s tired. I need you to stay with her and make sure she has everything she needs while I try and get into contact with Twilight.”
>You turn, addressing both the nearby guardmares and your assistant at once, making sure both parties hear you clearly.
“I also want you to check in with Starlight Glimmer in a few hours and see if she’s in any shape to make an official statement. She’s asked for council as well, and she’s probably, well… going to need it. Can you manage? I need you to be my other eye.”
>She nods, horn brightening to straighten her already impeccable grey vest.
>”It won’t be a problem,” she replies with almost mathematical certainty.
>Her expression softens somewhat, the numbers floating away as a genuine smile graces her lips.
>”I know you like the back of my own hoof, ma’am.”
>>
>>30378686
>You smile gratefully in reply and turn again, addressing the only other alicorn in your midst.
“There shouldn’t be too much left on the docket, but I might need you to see to it all. Will you be alright?”
>Luna straightens her back and sniffles hard in response, the star and moon shapes on her pajamas shifting as she also nods at you.
>”Yes,” she replies confidently, “you can count on us.”
>The door to the dungeons slides shut behind them, and with that you move away, putting some distance between the two mares and yourself but not breaking eye contact.
“I’ll be in my study,” you say.
“If you need ANYTHING—“
>”Yes, yes!” Luna cuts in, stomping a hoof for emphasis.
>“We’ve heard! Go now, see to thine stallion before there’s any more time for regret! Time wastes!” she insists.
>You stumble but recover quickly, your face prickling as the door guards turn to peer at you, obviously listening in.
“H-He isn’t…exactly…” you begin awkwardly, but your sister’s frown halts you objections.
“Right! Right… I’m going. You know where to find me!”
>With no other words to exchange you turn fully and begin down the hall, moving at a pace that was only slow enough as to not be considered running.
>You reconcile your actions in your mind as you set off, reasoning that, regardless of how much of the reins you usually took, you were still only one of many cogs in your kingdom.
>It wouldn’t fall apart in a few hours without your direct supervision.
>You whip your head back to examine a wall clock as you pass, noting to yourself that it’s just passed three in the afternoon, and that the sun would need to shift in accordance with onset of the evening hours.
>It’s going to be dark soon.
>Too soon.
>The world begins to blur as the spell is channeled, tiny lights springing up all around you as you prepare to leap through the ether.
>>
>>30378691
>The last thought that goes through your mind before you teleport is the hope that the human would have a warm bed to sleep in when night inevitably fell, and that he wouldn’t be too lonesome or frightened to get the rest he needed.
>You probably wouldn’t be so lucky tonight.
>>
>>30378609
>hasn't read the story
>thinks his opinion matters
>is most definitely a faggot
>>
>>30378691
*thy stallion
>>
>>30378735
Hi English major anon, how are you today?
>>
File: 12w5383.jpg (1MB, 2500x1566px) Image search: [Google]
12w5383.jpg
1MB, 2500x1566px
>>30378697
Alrighty, that's it for now. I'll be posting another update tomorrow. Until then, thanks for havin' me, and sorry about my pace. I'm kinda' runnin on fumes right at the moment. Tell me about anything wonky you see and I'll fix it up for the pastebin, which is updated, and here: https://pastebin.com/k4uKn6Va

>>30378609
This is part of a continuing story. Granted, a very long one, but it's one created purely for and ha been running in RGRE. Because of the length I try to be subtler with stuff, so not every post or scene may be drenched in 'mares wear the pants' for the sake of the story.

Still, if not being theme-appropriate enough is your honest critique, I accept it. I might not know how to make the story more RGRE, but I can say that I try to craft the world in a way that's both believable and theme-fitting. If you want to make any recommendations then I'm open to them.

>>30378735
Ayy, thanks. I'll touch that one up in the bin.
>>
File: 1483570715203.png (780KB, 826x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483570715203.png
780KB, 826x1000px
>>30378742
Pretty good. I'm trying to find LaP's RGRE character analysis, and I don't think he saved it in his pastebin.
>>
>>30378156
pls hurry and git gud
>>
>>30378242
>Celestia is usually a raging thundercunt
>Most stallions aren't worth the effort of making them anything more than a saddleblanket
>She only finds one worth romancing and actually loving every few centuries, if that.
>>
File: 1442513404209.png (122KB, 958x761px) Image search: [Google]
1442513404209.png
122KB, 958x761px
And for today's RGRE thread themesong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIksfFZtA-E

I dedicate this to the eqg posts.
>>
>>30378427
>>Your face visibly turns angry for the before you stuff emotion away
wat
>>
File: 1497250022005.png (143KB, 430x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497250022005.png
143KB, 430x462px
>>30378829
Friendly reminder that EQG was a non-subject before LAP started indulging in it every other green. ^:)
>>
>>30378780
Huh, I'm surprised the thread isn't vigorously jerking you off yet.

Good update, dude.
>>
>>30378780
I think the fact that Anon is a sort of bachelor in distress here is pretty RGRE. Maybe not enough for those seeing the last two updates out of context (which you shouldn't be doing anyway if you want to judge a story), but definitely when you put the rest of the story into context. It especially helps that you do things from the pony perspective, and so can get RGRE from their mindsets or feelings in more subtle and mundane situations.
>>
>>30378850
Yeesh, don't remember writing that like THAT. Should be closer to:
>Your face turns visibly angry before you can stuff the emotion away
That how it reads in the bin now, anyhow. Thanks for that.

>>30378872
Heey, thanks or reading man. I'll have more for you tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.

>>30378884
I try for what you're describing, at least. I can see why that might come up in stories that have to stay consistent without wearing out the reader, which I try not to do. I understand. Funny you should mention 'bachelor in distress', though, as the damsel thing is an element I've purposely switched for this, and an equivalent term/idea is mentioned quite soon in the story ahead - but I'll quit with the spoilers now.
>>
>>30378609
Faggot. Comment on things you actually know about rather than making assumptions.
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (1MB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
1MB, 680x1671px
>>30378609
>>
>>30378782
Are you sure you're not thinking about NotOneFuck?
>>
>>30378865
Yeah, I know isn't it great?
>>
File: 1390244942172.png (615KB, 710x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1390244942172.png
615KB, 710x1021px
>>30378691
>>30378697
guess whooooooo
>>
>>30378865
Friendly reminder, Lap is writing Eqg fueled by the reee's of autists, spite, and the fact he has a condition where pure refined green comes out of his every orifice non stop, and the lurkers of this thread are sustained by his malady

Praise based Lap
May the propeller be dulled forever
>>
>>30379083
Tiddies and horse pussy, anon. Truly the best of all possible worlds.
>>
>>30379118
>he doesn't know that crotchtits are markedly and subjectively superior to human tits
laughing at you right now t b h
>>
>>30379090
Pre-redemption Discord is more likely considering the clear mind fuckery, and how glimglam has abandonment issues, which is how discord applied all the mind control to the mane in his intro episode
>>
File: 1448841687656.png (451KB, 826x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448841687656.png
451KB, 826x1000px
>>30379109
I've quite enjoyed the last handful of eqg greens he's done. They were fun.
>tfw you will never invade a highschool with your bros and haul off all the senior girls like spoils of war
>>
>>30379122
nah
Its bugbut
she did mindfukery too

but its not nightmare in any case
>>
>>30379120
Yeah but with ponies all the good stuff is in the back so you can't hold the breast and play with their tiddies like they're joysticks while you're having sex
>>
>>30379154
and why not
>>
>>30379154
I can't?
>>
>>30379075
I wasn't. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry to NoF.
>>
>>30379154
You can if doggy style.
>>
>>30379154
>>30379172
Just flip her on her back and take her like a woman. Bam, breasts right there, all jiggling in your face.
>>
File: 1495388252405.png (219KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495388252405.png
219KB, 1000x1000px
>>30379154
I'm giving you a (You) for the sake of appreciating just how dumb that sentence was.
>>
>>30379118
>>30379120
So satyrs a best?
>>
>>30379209
satyrs don't have crotch tits
>>
>>30379181
OK admittedly that was a pretty dumb statement but that still doesn't change the fact that ponies don't really have anything substantial to hold on to down there.
>>
>>30379213
They do if you want.
https://derpibooru.org/search?q=crotchboobs+plus+chestboobs%2C+satyr
https://derpibooru.org/search?q=satyr%2C+udder
>>
>>30379219
Depends on the pone and headcanon. Real life horses can get some pretty big crotch tits when preggo, but they're not usually super big proportionate to the body. You probably could breed them to be Milky Way tier if you were a huge enough pervert with enough money.
>>
File: [renegade prompt popping up].gif (2MB, 625x570px) Image search: [Google]
[renegade prompt popping up].gif
2MB, 625x570px
>Satyrs and EQG already
This is going to be one of those threads, innit?
>>
File: 1465496796262.png (496KB, 1447x897px) Image search: [Google]
1465496796262.png
496KB, 1447x897px
>>30379291
There's nothing wrong with a little discussion. Just don't have an autistic shitfit and it'll probably die down in ten to twenty posts, if that.
>>
File: drunklestia.png (185KB, 777x800px) Image search: [Google]
drunklestia.png
185KB, 777x800px
>Hmhm~ Th-they *HIC* used to call me a conquerer you know...mmmm'snatchin' up pretty lil' colts like you...
>>
>>30379120
Crotch tits are shit and you should feel like shit for liking them.
>>
>>30379346
woah hey look at this faggot with his HOT OPINIONS
>>
>>30379346
your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad
>>
File: full.png (341KB, 695x647px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
341KB, 695x647px
>>30379346
>likes horses
>hates crotch tits

Really sit down and think about this. Your waifu has them, it's unavoidable unless you mutilate her or you find a mare (male).
>>
>>30379346
>hating crotchtits
>on the pastel colored pony wall of a Sumerian cave panting site

The fuck are you doing here then, nigga?
>>
Crotchtits always look unnecessary or forced, not to mention real ones look gross.
>>
>>30379374
Nah. There's actually a few good ones in the clop dump thread on /trash/. The key is to not overdo it and just have them as they are irl.
>>
>>30379374
How do you expect your waifu to feed your foals, Anon? I'm sorry biology upsets you.
>>
>>30379374
Only if you're fapping to shit artists
Look at some actual anatomically correct stuff
https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/12/5/1310296/large.png
>>
>>30379365
My waifu's have their tits above the waistline, sunshine. THE WAY GOD INTENDED.
>>
>>30379418
Your waifu is a fish
>>
That's not /so/ bad If ponies have them I guess I can deal.
>>30379410
>>
>>30379410
oh goodness theyre so cute
>>
>>30379418
I kek'd
>>
>>30379291
>Not wanting your (possibly inappropriately attached) daughters to be aggressively defensive of their worlds greatest dad.
>>
>ywn meet a marefriend-free Colt who you can turn into a sweetheart from the ground-up
>>
>>30379291
>>30379308
Better than the same old tired shit we usually get
while waiting for LaP to come out of his trollcave and serve us up a fresh new green salad
>>
File: medium(10).png (138KB, 376x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(10).png
138KB, 376x600px
>>30379432
Many people want that, but not all of them want said daughters to be satyrs. Speaking as someone who is pretty neutral on their existence.
>>
>>30379209
>satyrs

That sure is a funny way of spelling bat ponies.
>>
File: 1438725764337.png (807KB, 1984x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1438725764337.png
807KB, 1984x2308px
>>30379473
bat satyrs you say
>>
File: EEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (452KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
452KB, 650x502px
>>30379473
The image that shutdown /rgre/.
>>
>>30379483
>Literally the same pic I was seconds away from posting.
>>
>>30379488
Next OP pic?
>>
Plane Satyrs in EQG when
>>
File: 1462035784387.jpg (756KB, 1603x2709px) Image search: [Google]
1462035784387.jpg
756KB, 1603x2709px
>>30379492
too slow famalam :^)
>>
File: Tomato-Ketchup.jpg (616KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Tomato-Ketchup.jpg
616KB, 2048x1365px
>>30379483
>>30379473
>>30379488
>>30379418
>>
>>30379494
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
File: 1473302332248.gif (3MB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473302332248.gif
3MB, 520x700px
Batponies with fangs are noncanon.
Batponies screeching are noncanon.
Batponies and their obsession with "le random mangoes xDD" are noncanon.
Batponies exist, but not to the extent that the fans have taken them to special snowflake levels.
I don't like batponies.
>>
>>30379511
>Your aggressively affectionate daughterus know they're the most important girls in your life, and make sure any herd prospects damn well know it.
>>
>>30379534
Oddly enough, most bat pony fanon predates show canon by quite a bit.
>>
File: birbs_take_over.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
birbs_take_over.webm
3MB, 480x360px
Fuck it. How do you interpret Griffons in RGRE?
>>
>>30379544
>inter-herd feuds between your daughters from different mothers
>>
> Twilight happily takes down readings as you levitate an apple
> "So, is there a magic using race of humans, or is it common to the whole populace?"
> You stare at the apple, still not used to the fact that you can do magic
"I am not entirely sure. There was some folklore that one can only become a wizard by retaining your virginity by the time you turn thirty years old. Honestly, I thought it was a joke until I came here."
> Twilight's ears flick, and she suddenly finds her parchment even more interesting
> "...so, do you lose your powers if you have sex?"
> You shrug
"Maybe. Like I said, this is the first time I know of a modern human developing magical powers."
> She glances at you, and you see her eyes dip towards your crotch
> "Want to experiment on that?"
>>
>>30379567
>your sons get along surprisingly well though
>>
>>30379562
Going by the show, they are greedy and proud and sorta nationalistic. In RGRE, that means a lot of female and male prostitutes.
>>
>>30379567
>Reminder that since you'll probably be more or less pressed into the role of stay at home dad, you can easily mold your daughters outlooks on life.
>They'll grow up know that "my dad could beat up your dad" is very, very true.

>>30379562
Prides. Females are expected to provide for the male, he's expected to do very little.
>>
>>30379573
I'd get a kick out of pillow talk featuring Anon trying to explain meme magic and gets to someone who doesn't even understand the modern web.
>>
>>30379562
My griffon headcanon has them acting sort of like typical (movie) Boston townies. Think Good Will Hunting or the old SNL skits with Jimmy Fallon and Rachel Dratch.
>>
>>30379608
That being said, a lot of my griffon headcanon was informed by Palenarrator's greens, Last Son of Dublin and Birds of a Feather, back when the only griffon on the show was Gilda.
>>
File: 1417568631087.png (407KB, 900x936px) Image search: [Google]
1417568631087.png
407KB, 900x936px
We birdbutt now?
>>
>>30379664
Gilda thinks ponies are too namby pamby to bag a human.
>>
>>30379291
EqG is fine, we had that already, satyr on the other hand is some cancer that needs to be removed...again.
>>
File: 1405511551869.png (352KB, 1500x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1405511551869.png
352KB, 1500x1499px
>>30379695
I'd bag her.
>>
File: 1402344564324.png (191KB, 624x849px) Image search: [Google]
1402344564324.png
191KB, 624x849px
>>30379698
ok mr thred polis :^)
>>
>>30379698
>Satyrs are worse than the shitty monster high cash in.
Found the faggot.
>>
>>30379534
So faggots are shitposting with proxies here now? Neat to know, side note, fuck off Yoohoo.
>>
File: 1395042416867.jpg (482KB, 1738x2821px) Image search: [Google]
1395042416867.jpg
482KB, 1738x2821px
>>30379722
A cute
>>
>>30379465
>become a gay colt in order to finally get a boyfriend
>get kicked out of Gamestop for vandalizing Sonic Boom cases
>>
>>30379737
>implying it wouldn't be about Twilight's wings
>>
File: IMG_2394.png (592KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2394.png
592KB, 1500x2000px
>>30378388
PAIN
>>
>>30379747
WITHOUT
>>
File: 1496102755943.png (153KB, 309x231px) Image search: [Google]
1496102755943.png
153KB, 309x231px
Would wanting foals scare mares away? Or would they love the idea of quickly cementing a relationship with babbies?
>>
>>30379755
This really depends on a few things.

>How much the culture pushes marrying young.
>Whether herding is a thing.
>How painful horse birth is compared to human birth.
>>
>>30379755
Depends on how into their job they are...and what it is at that.
>>30379763
This too.
>>
File: 1496468698664.png (847KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496468698664.png
847KB, 1024x1024px
>>30379763
But surely every mare desires her own foals to continue the family line.
>>
File: IMG_2389.gif (934KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2389.gif
934KB, 370x208px
>>30379517
NORAM
>>
File: IMG_2353.png (476KB, 984x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.png
476KB, 984x1164px
>>30379754
END
>>
File: 1454232563718.jpg (219KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454232563718.jpg
219KB, 698x1024px
>>30379782
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1449285650484.jpg (102KB, 729x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1449285650484.jpg
102KB, 729x1096px
>>30379782
Fluttershy is cuter.
>>
>>30379792
>Fluttershy is sluttier
ftfy
>>
>>30379792
And she'll turn you into a gurlpussy slut.
>>
>>30379808
I'd turn into a girlpussy slut for fluttershy
>>
>>30379763
>>How painful horse birth is compared to human birth

Likely not very. One of the primary reasons that human childbirth is so difficult is that we are bipedal.

>The obstetrical dilemma is a hypothesis to explain why humans often require assistance from other humans during childbirth to avoid complications, whereas most non-human primates give birth alone with relatively little difficulty.
>The obstetrical dilemma posits that this is due to the biological constraints imposed by two opposing evolutionary pressures in the development of the human pelvis.
>As human ancestor species (hominids) developed bipedal locomotion (the ability to walk upright), decreasing the size of the bony birth-canal, they also developed ever larger skulls, which required a wider obstetrical pelvic area to accommodate this trend in hominid infants.

Ponies, being quadrupeds, wouldn't have that issue, and might have a relatively easy time delivering a foal.

Perhaps slightly more than a real horse, because they have those big gigantic eyes and heads to go with them (and probably a tiny rounded nub of a horn for unicorns)

Also there's magic. If your midwife/nurse/doctor happens to be a unicorn of sufficient skill, you could probably skip vaginal delivery altogether, and just teleport the baby out. No c-section required.

>Said sufficiently skilled medical mages are somewhat rare and thus in high demand and expensive.
>Usually found in places like Canterlot serving the nobles and other rich and powerful ponies.
>>
>>30379808
>>30379830
>Fluttershy will never drain your balls with every hole she has during lunch brake
why live
>>
>>30379839
Actually considering foals seem to have relatively small eyes it's not impossible that they have a larger amount of skull segments that cement early on in development to form the large eyes that we see on colts and fillies
>>
>>30379755
>Some ponies like Fluttershy are all for having babies. Lots of them, and soon please.

>Others are all for having them, but maybe later, they aren't ready yet.

>Bookhorse sees it as a giant unending test that she hasn't properly studied for.
>She wants to read every parenthood book she can find before she has a baby.

>The more reluctant ones are also thinking of the relationship angle though.
>Having a baby makes her stud very likely to stick around.
>If they are insecure, they might want a baby even if they don't feel ready, because they want to make sure he stays.
>Maybe it reassures her when she finds out anon harbors similar fears and thinks a baby will make sure *she* stays with him.
>>
>>30379698
There is literally nothing wrong with bats, satyrs, EqG, or anything else so long as they keep it RGRE and nobody starts spamming or discussing fucked up sexual fetishes.
>>
>>30378945
I don't even remember what the hell is going on in this story anymore
can you give us like a quick recap?
>>
File: NMM.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
NMM.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>30378380
>doesn't like Luna

What about Nightmare Moon?
>>
>>30377213
so the show went full SJW-pandering? twhat a shame
>>
So, would this guy be considered a camwhore?

Do the anon's in Canterlot high know that 4chan exists there, too?

Would some smart anon set up an imageboard once they get to Canterlot high?
>>
>>30379886
Here.

>Twilight brings Rara and Dash to visit a human who has been living in Ponyville for a little while.
>Humans are spooky and set off prey instincts, but he sounds like a qt to them
>He causes a weird dissension until they warm up to him.
>After Dash cools her jets, she convinces him to see her Wonderbolts try-out.
>Rarity, being the romantic that she is, flirts with the human stallion.
>In a very forward manner in fact, as they had been drinking hard liquor all night.
>Anon flirts back and flusters her.
>Friendship is magic.
>(PREQUEL)
>Anon literally explodes into existence in the gardens.
>Gardens are kill.
>First contact doesn't go over too well, because he's spooky and spooked a stallion who stumbled upon him.
>Celly is briefed on all of this by Luna, and the staff, etc. you get the picture.
>They're briefly keeping him in the dungeon for now, and discussing what could both summon this thing and blow up the whole garden.
>Even she's spooked upon seeing him until she sees that he's injured and afraid.
>He's a victim here so they give him a room and tend to his wounds, but try to keep him out of public eye.
>Because they don't want people thinking he's the one responsible for the garden incident and spreading rumors.
>Only Celly really visits and befriends him but that changes when she introduces Twi and Eggnog to him.
>Similar set up to Part 1.
>Later
>Tia is pressured as a mare to bang him before sending him off to Ponyville.
>Doesn't go too well. Drunk kisses.
(PART 2)
>Celly writes letters to him.
>There's some cute back and forth.
>Until this urgent last letter explaining he needs to meet her at a suspicious time and shit.
>Cut back to Mane 6 SoL
>They're bickering about who is more friendzoned and a spaghetti spiller.
>Applejack thinks they're both friendzoned.
>Later, Twi and Rara try to visit him at night.
>He's not there.
>Cue the last 3 updates.

All you're getting cuz 2k limit.
>>
>>30379291
It's ether that or Minotaurs
>>
>>30379997
What about Diamond Dogs?
>>
>>30379920
>Not making your first priority in equestria or eqg-world being 'Figure out how the magic journal works and adapt it into an approximation of the internet that can cross dimensons.'
It can send and recieve data, thats basically all the initial internet did so even without any serious computer wizards we've got a massive headstart.
>>
>>30380002
Diamond dogs or Minotaurs
An age old question
Quantity of nipples or quality of tits
>>
>>30380005
Just shove an Ethernet cable into Shim Sham's diary and the magic of shenanigans will make it work
>>
>>30379291
>Celly will never paddle you for talking about >no hooves while eating your ketchup drowned fish at the dinner table
>>
>>30380075
The dankest shitpost
>>
>>30378780
Good work.
>>
File: IMG_9245.jpg (77KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9245.jpg
77KB, 600x578px
>>30380002
Whenever I think of diamond doge i think of anon working with them to make something like pic related with them. With diamonds as the empty parts.
Don't know why

Perhaps anon was some kind of math guy on earth but sexist ponys won't listen to him. But dogs are mans best friend, and diamonds are forever. So anon goes to the diamond dogs to make a fractal gem thing.
Because if anything will have un expected magical results it a fractal gem thing
>>
>>30380273
>math
disgusting
that sounds retarded anyway
i want anon to be the leader of a dorf fort, but the dorfs are diamond dogs instead
>>
>>30380026
"Anon, why are you stitching those wires into the spine of my journal?"
>"Testing something."
"Testing what, exactly?"
>"This book is able instantly translate written words to it's equestrian counterpart across dimensions, there's zero time lag."
"Okay, now what does that have to do with this computer?"
>"Simply put i'm going to flood the journals connection with as much data as possible to see how much it can handle."
"Whats the point of that?"
>"If a single book connection can handle even a few megabytes, imagine what ten interlinked could do, or a hundred!"
>"If this works i could re-create our former home."
>"It may not have been the nicest of places, hell it was probably one of the worst, but it was ours damn it, and i know more than a few of the guys on both sides of the portal miss it too."
"Feeling a bit homesick, huh? I understand."
>Grabbing her little Anon in a hug from behind, she rests her chin on the top of his head and hums contentedly.
>"O-okay, connections all set up, time to start the test."
>Grabbing a pen, he writes on the journal.
>'You ready for this faggot?'
>A moment passes before a reply is sent.
>'Suck my dick OP.'
>Chuckling, he leans over to the computer and types a few commands, laughing to himself as he starts the transfer.
>"The fact this video exists here is proof that god has a weird sense of humor."
>Peering over his shoulder, sunset looks at what Anon sent to his equestrian counterpart.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
File: IMG_9259.png (475KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9259.png
475KB, 1000x1000px
>>30380282
>Lassy enters a diamond mood
Fuck ok what dose the bitch need now
>needs marble stone
Ok good we just got a big block of it
>needs marble stone
We have it. It's right there
>needs marble stone
Look you stupid bitch, just walk over and get the stone
>needs marble stone
>Lassy is getting angry
Why can't yo- oh for fucks sake the table is blocking you path
>rover set to destroy table
>rover drowned
What!
Fuck why is that cave flooding
>need marble stone
I know
>Lassy is getting angry
So help me if you snap I'll shove your spiked tail so far up your cunt that you will need 3 kinds of surgery to get it back back out
>Lassy has killed Fido
God dammit
>>
>>30380336
kek
now i'm wondering what a diamond dog artifact would look like
>This is a gray stone amulet. The craftdogship is of horrible quality. It is encrusted with gray stone cabochons. This object menaces with spikes of gray stone.
this needs to be done writefags.
>>
>>30380336
>Ok so that was a disaster, but some of us survived and now we are in a new land. A new home
>lets see what supplies we have left
>odd fractal thing, 9 diamond dogs, 7 picks, 2 cats, and half a years worth of food
>everything looks good, i don't see anything that can go wrong
>>
>>30380002
Whoa that's a lot of nipples
>>
File: IMG_9263.png (221KB, 347x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9263.png
221KB, 347x600px
>>30380378
>2cat
Prepare for death by cat orgy and geometric cat population growth
>>30380336
>being the alpha of a diamond dog pack is functionally identical to playing dwarf fortress but also RGR
>it's uncommon for a male to The the alpha of a pack
>your the first actually
>you whip them into shape sometimes literally, for punishment and reward depending on the dog or bitch
>you make a mighty dog fort in the middle of an abandoned land
>you may or may not be big boss
>>
File: maud_chan_by_divided_s-d7a9xgo.png (325KB, 434x609px) Image search: [Google]
maud_chan_by_divided_s-d7a9xgo.png
325KB, 434x609px
>>30380426
MAUDS
>>
>>30380378
>2 cats
>>
File: 1470745259458.png (734KB, 685x842px) Image search: [Google]
1470745259458.png
734KB, 685x842px
>>30379346
>>>/ponychan/
>>
File: IMG_9270.png (257KB, 347x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9270.png
257KB, 347x600px
>>30380420
>you will mine
>you will forge
>you will call everyone a bitch
>>
>>30380336
>you dogs will never throw a fucker through a different fucker
>>
File: IMG_9274.jpg (35KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9274.jpg
35KB, 350x284px
>>30380470
Forgot pic
>>30380434
Would be very useful in a mine
Welcome to...
dog fortress
Dwarf dog
Diamond fortress
Diamond dwarf
Fuck if I know what to call it
>>
>>30380475
Hello fellow ant, that picture is adequate size for me as well.
>>
File: Dogfortsmall.jpg (52KB, 375x397px) Image search: [Google]
Dogfortsmall.jpg
52KB, 375x397px
>>30380464
>>30380420
>RGR being what it is, calling everyone a bitch is actually a compliment.
>Your tone say's "Dont fuck with me" but your words say "I think you're all pretty great."
>You end up with the most loyal sons of bitches in equestria.

>>30380475
>Not calling it "Dog fort."
Come on man, step up your old meme game.
>>
>>30379562
>Anon goes camping
>A group of griffons ruin his shit
>Eat his food and run off with his toilet paper
"This is why no other nations fucking love you!"
>>
>>30379747
I thought for a second Sunset was sitting on a copier and was printing out scans of her butt&pussy. The thumbnail made the neck of the guitar look like the lid thing, and her blouse was light enough that I mistook it for skin.

Also this is probably a very good way of finding a boyfriend in RGREqG: just mail out mass-copied images of your sexy bits to all the boys in school and show them what you've got to offer.
>>
>>30379847
>Pony foals have tiny eyes
>Anon has (compared to a pony adult) tiny eyes
>Mares think Anon is adorable
>>
>>30379908
the BBC has gone full retard when it comes to these sort of things. They literally have a diversity department setting quotas on how many black/gay/transexual actors. there have to be in a show and fire or reassign actual talented white people to open up slots for these people
>>
>>30381043
i realized they were going full retard when they made amy get treaded like shes a black chick in a racist white neighborhood
>>
File: 1430783716684.jpg (102KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
1430783716684.jpg
102KB, 640x888px
>>30379862
yes thank flutterbutter is mine now
>>
File: 1438489494556.png (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438489494556.png
92KB, 600x600px
>>30381055
Why is Fluttershy such powerful breeding fodder?
>>
>>30381147
You wouldn't know it just from the cartoon, but Fluttershy has the perfect breeding body. Wide hips and generous teats that look more at home on Celestia than a tiny yellow birdhorse. And when you couple all that with her maternal instincts, well...
>>
>>30381147
Ultra
Fertile
>>
File: 1481530561938.jpg (29KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1481530561938.jpg
29KB, 500x591px
>>30381147
>>30381218
And when you combine that with her motherly and kind personality, where she'd be just squishy enough to spoil her foals and give them everything they could ever need, her sterner side would prevent them from getting spoiled rotten like Diamond Tiara.

Perfect mother material.
>>
File: 2dc.png (106KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
2dc.png
106KB, 415x367px
>>30381231
>that filename
>>
File: 1361500518428.png (216KB, 1136x636px) Image search: [Google]
1361500518428.png
216KB, 1136x636px
Wew lad. Between Celestia and Fluttershy I'm gonna get a 'motherly' overload.
>>
File: 1390598465965.png (206KB, 1280x733px) Image search: [Google]
1390598465965.png
206KB, 1280x733px
>>30381231
>>30381258
>that filename
Uh, wouldn't that mean every pregnancy would have to result in twins or triplets. Or even quadruplets.

Now that IS ultra fertile
>>
>>30381283
She's probably not even 30 yet, so more than that.
>>
>>30381300
Damn, ovaries working overtime.
>>
>>30381322
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ovaries
>>
File: poner pondering ponies ponying.png (263KB, 487x442px) Image search: [Google]
poner pondering ponies ponying.png
263KB, 487x442px
>>30381350
how many PSI can they put out? and if they're 'industrial strength' i assume they have some manner of quality control, inspection, testing, you know. and they probably come in an industry standard as well. what about marketing tactics then? 'install our ovaries today! can't beat em, literally!' and what would the billboards look like? what would a company that produces these be named? And their product name? Sheen Hardened Ovaries maybe, all i can think of. would they have serial numbers stamped on them?
>>
>>30381388
galvanized ovaries
>>
>>30381350
Military grade.
Experimental, scientific ovaries, even.
>>
>>30381231
Im gonna need a link for the full pic of that anon. For scientific purposes.
>>
>>30381448
I don't know if there is one, 3bh.
Sorry.
>>
>>30381448
You're looking at it.
>>
Hey, new writefag here.
I heard that there was a way to make
>Text
on Notepad++ look like greentext.
Mind sharing how I can do that?
>>
>>30381459
Maybe try this: https://pastebin.com/r6dTpd3j
>>
>>30381533
I'd blow you, but that would be gay.
So I hope you can settle for a thank you.
>>
>Be smol Anon
>You were standing in a mostly empty hallway with Sunset
>YOUR Sunset
>The fourth period bell was just about to ring but your girlfriend didn't seem to bothered about getting to class in time
>Instead, she was partaking in one of her new favorite past times
>She had her arms wrapped around you tightly, holding you close
>She had your face buried in her cleavage, and her chin resting on top of your head
>Most guys would have found the position more than a little emasculating, but you rather enjoyed the closeness
>The feeling of the big, beatiful, nice-smelling girl humming and nuzzling you felt was too good to be embarrassed by
>Especially when she ran those hands of hers slipped under your shift and teased your bare back
"You're going to be late you know," you said, your voice muffled by tit flesh
>Sunset let out a hum
>"I'm sure Ms. Chrysalis won't care," she said, giving your ear a nip. "Especially when she probably has a guy of her own sitting in her lap right now."
>You took in a deep breath, savoring your girlfriend's cinnamon-y smell
>There had been of heck of a fight over Ms. Chrysalis
>It had lasted two days, and in the end Nameless had ended up with a broken leg and dislocated shoulder
>Not that Nameless; the other one
>More than a few girls had been horrified with the violence, but the physics teacher seemed oddly pleased with the display, gladly taking the guy that had managed to win it all and lavishing him with affection
>And, while the fighting over Ms. Chrysalis had been bad, it was nothing compared to some of the other girls
>There had been a four day standoff where more than twenty Anon's with guns had themselves the mother of all mexican standoffs
>You were also pretty sure that someone had gotten their heart ripped out for vice-principal Luna, but everything was beginning to settle
>No one was trying to kill each other over a girl, the still single guys were starting to find companionship
>And you had Sunny
>>
>>30381573
MOAR LaP! SWEET!
>>
>>30381573
Damn lap, what made you start pumping out green every day?
>>
>>30381588
its just the most efficient way of killing the cancer
>>
File: 1483368058799.png (1MB, 1044x1773px) Image search: [Google]
1483368058799.png
1MB, 1044x1773px
>>30381573
>Your nice, pretty, affectionate Sunny that liked you even though you were like a fix inches shorter than her
>You didn't even have to fight anyone for her!
>Smiling, you nuzzled Sunset a little more firmly
>This caused her to chuckle, those hands of hers slowly making their way downward
>"Easy there, hon. You're gonna give people the wrong idea if you keep pinning me to this walls," she said, kissing the top of your head
>Your smile widened a little more
>Never in your twenty-three years had you never been this happy
>It wasn't because you had a pretty girl holding you either
>It was the heart inside of the pretty girl
>She really cared about you
>She was genuinely affectionate, and not just putting on a show to get something for you
>She not only cared about you, but was extremely protective as well
>You didn't leave her sight if she could help it, and the position you were was more preferable to her than almost anything else
>Every time she kissed you or held you like this you could sense a hunger inside of her
>The same hunger that had been welling up inside of you for a very long time
>The need for companionship, love
>To feel another person hold you and hold them back
>You blinked away tears, holding your girlfriend a little tighter
>You must have sniffled because she gave your temple a kiss
>"Did you know that I love you, you short little dork?" she asked
"Y-Yeah. I do, and I love you too, Sunny," you said, not quite able to keep the quiver out of your voice. "I really do..."
>Sunset giggled, giving your ass a squeeze
>"Then why don't the two of us go ahead and take the rest of the day off?" she cooed. "I know a closet with our names on them~"
>Lifting your face from heaven, you looked up at your girlfriend
>You were about to open your mouth and answer when you felt your phone vibrate
>Huh...
>And who could that be...?
>Still holding Sunset, you reached into your pocket and pulled out your phone
>"Who's that?" Sunset asked
>>
>>30381573
>four day mexican stand off between more than twenty different anons.
What.
Did they work in shifts or something?
>>
>>30379483
>>30379492
I am going to touch those ears
>>
>>30381630
"It looks like it's from Unknown," you said, angling the phone away from her so that she couldn't see the screen
>Sunny smiled
>"It's really sweet that he takes the time to text all of you guys sometime during the day."
>Your smile turned a little more rueful
"Yeah. It is huh?"
>Kissing Sunset's neck, you opened the message
//Hey, I was checking in to see if you're alright.//
>You quickly typed back a response
//I'm fine.//
//Good. I'm about to send in my report to the boss man. If anything changes let me know.//
//Okay. See you around.//
//Yep.//
>Slipping your phone back into your pocket, you looked up at your girlfriend and gave her your best bedroom eyes
>"So, what was that about a closet~?"

Something came up. I'll post more later
>>
File: 1497646471356.jpg (63KB, 778x926px) Image search: [Google]
1497646471356.jpg
63KB, 778x926px
>>30381658
touch fluffy bat ears
>>
>>30381573
>>The feeling of the big, beatiful, nice-smelling girl humming and nuzzling you felt was too good to be embarrassed by
*felt way too good

>Especially when she ran those hands of hers slipped under your shift and teased your bare back
*under your shirt
>>
>>30381630
>>Your nice, pretty, affectionate Sunny that liked you even though you were like a fix inches shorter than her
A few inches shorter? Six inches shorter?
>>
>>30381727
LaP is a manlet writing self insert green about Sunset Shimmer.
>>
>>30381676
>Most batpones partake of fruit over blood.
>That being said, each batpony has a fruit tree either they or their family has grown.
>A mare will present a stallion with the best fruit that her tree produces in hopes of impressing him. The fruit is proof that she's responsible and resourceful.
>If he likes it, he'll try dating her. If all goes well and the mare is accepted into his herd, she'll bring a branch of her tree to be grafted to his.
>A varied herd tree with no branches torn off is a sign of a large and successful family.
>>
>>30381839
O-Okay? I was questioning which he was going for.
>>
File: 1497646471579.png (280KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497646471579.png
280KB, 787x1024px
>>30381848
>batponies drinking blood
Always thought that was retarded.

>If he likes it, he'll try dating her. If all goes well and the mare is accepted into his herd, she'll bring a branch of her tree to be grafted to his.
That's pretty cute though.
>>
>>30381630
>show to get something for you
from*
>and the position you were was more preferable to her than almost anything else
were in*
>"So, what was that about a closet~?"
wrong green line.
>>
File: THEY NEVER LEARN.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
THEY NEVER LEARN.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>30381573
>Be LaP
ftfy
>>
File: large.png (319KB, 1280x661px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
319KB, 1280x661px
>>30378672
>>The tip of your horn presses against the door as you lean your head against it, your face screwing up in pain as the doubt, regret and vulnerability began to claw its way to the surface; the three things you can never show once you step through the arch.
“I have to find him,” you whisper, jaw tight as you attempt to swallow down the hurt welling in your chest.
“I have to…”
>”You will,” Luna replies, the earnestness evident in her voice as she closes in and loops her neck over yours.
“I have to find him…”

WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS GHOULS
>>
>>30381839
>>30381973
Wait, how tall is LaP?
>>
>>30382099
For the right price?
As tall as you want him to be, baby.
>>
>Anon has a marefriend who takes her marescularity very seriously
>Feels uneasy getting her belly rubbed by Anon in public because she's worried she's being colty
>Suddenly: Hearts and Hooves day
>Anon and his marefriend try to treat eachother to a nice day out
>Anon gets marefriend flowers; marefriend gets Anon flowers
>Anon has reservations at a nice restaurant for lunch; marefriend has reservations at a different nice restaurant for dinner
>etc etc
>Anon thinks it's amusing, but his marefriend won't let a colt out-mare her
>>
>>30382099
5'1, confirmed through my sophisticated spy network. Pics otw
>>
>>30381573
>There had been a four day standoff where more than twenty Anon's with guns had themselves the mother of all mexican standoffs
who were they fighting over?
>>
File: 1449964776047.jpg (48KB, 481x273px) Image search: [Google]
1449964776047.jpg
48KB, 481x273px
>>30381664
>Be Nameless
>Or as Moondancer called you, S000-01
>You were sitting in a local cafe in Canterlot
>It was a nice place, not too busy, not too fancy
>Sitting in front of you was a cup of hot chocolate with extra whipped cream
>In your hands was a small, unremarkable notebook
//Everything over here is going well. We have about a ninety-two percent success rate. In a week or two we could probably get it up to ninety-seven
>You smiled
>So Not-Equestria was going well then...
>Good
//Fantastic. I'll see if any of the other guys want to come over. Otherwise, keep up the good work.//
//Alright boss man, well do.//
>Closing your notebook and placing it down on the table, you picked your coco and took a sip
>The success rate in Equestria was at about ninety-eight, thanks to your hard work and the work of a couple of guys under you
>A few of your 'captains' were even beginning to report pregnancies
>The rate in the gryphon and dragon lands wasn't as good unfortunately, both sitting at a rate of twenty-three and sixteen percent respectively
>Apparently gryphons don't like interbreeding, and it's not the safest to court a dragon
>Thankfully, the minotaurs were giving you much better results, as were the diamond dogs
>Though there weren't any reported pregnancies yet, you were sure it was only a matter of time
>Especially for the Not-Equestria
>One of those horny school girls was going to forget protection, and the second that happened...
>You smiled, leaning back into your chair
>The second that happened it'd be a whole new world...
>>
>>30382148
Alright, I'd done. Maybe I'll have Moondancer trying to uncover the "plot" or something like that.
>>30381973
>>30381839

Also, if I was going to self-insert myself, I'd pick the most perfect horse to do it with.
>>
>>30382170
Point taken.
I retract my statement.
>>
File: 1496278777279.png (370KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496278777279.png
370KB, 819x1024px
>>30382170
My negro.
>>
>>30382148
>>30382170
hol up

Is their end goals to mass impregnate every races and world's females?
>>
Where is muh Celestia crushing on Anon story, pls i need it for a friend
>>
>>30382148
//Alright boss man, well do.//
we'll*
And now I am intrigued as to where you are going with this plan. Also, Page Anon when?
>>
>>30382289
Pretty sure he meant *will do.
>>
>>30382295
That's what I meant, kind of tired at the moment.
>>
Heads up, more Aftershock comin' up.
>>
>>30382713
ITS COMIN AT YA
>>
File: 270hhhhjk45.png (61KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
270hhhhjk45.png
61KB, 900x563px
>>30378697
>The last thought that goes through your mind before you teleport is the hope that the human would have a warm bed to sleep in when night inevitably fell, and that he wouldn’t be too lonesome or frightened to get the rest he needed.
>You probably wouldn’t be so lucky tonight.

<>

>The small dragon’s face becomes uneasy, shoulders hiking up in preparation for his, you have to assume, mildly unpleasant duty.
>His antsy movements catch Twilight’s attention instantly, both her pen and dictation halting fast in preparation.
>His eyes widen and his maw parts suddenly, like a switch had just been flipped in his brain.
>An un-masculine belch rumbles up from his tiny stomach along with a gout of green flame, the long lashes of off-color fire spinning yet another message into existence from thin air.
>The bookish mare beside him moves to snatch the roll of paper before the fire even fully dissipates, and you’re almost certain that this will be the time that she finally catches herself ablaze from impatience.
>The dragon’s mouth snaps shut once the deed is done, his face burning pink and his eyes scattering everywhere but in your direction.
>”This is embarrassing!” he whines haughtily to his caretaker.
>He quiets down a moment later, becoming glum as he fiddles with his claws and mumbles something about ponies watching him as Twilight yanks open the newest report.
>”It’s from her,” she announces as if she needs to.
>”It says… regret, mm… vigilance,” she goes on, further mumbling under her breath as she absorbs the rest of the letter.
>The pegasus sprawled out on the couch to your right tips her head back, observing the unicorn upside-down and with only mild interest as she scans through the newest letter.
>”Uhh, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say: ‘I’m still a million miles away thinking about junk’,” the cyan mare whinges, wiggling her limbs in the air.
>>
File: 1484681471674.png (566KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
1484681471674.png
566KB, 900x633px
>>30382713
Since you are a patrician sunbutt lover, I must ask. What's your favorite Celestia nickname?

>Cel
>Celly
>Tia
>>
>>30382730
Call me old fashioned, but I'd probably tend toward plain ol' 'Celestia' more often then not. That's not counting terms of endearment like sweetheart and etc. Saying a person's whole name can feel a little formal, but to me it also feels like you're seeing them as they truly are and accepting them. Just two cents from a romance-loving nerd.

>>30382726
>Twilight’s ears pull back in annoyance but she says nothing, ignoring the pegasus’ interruption.
>”It’s been hours,” Dash goes on, plastering her hooves against her face and dragging them downward, “when are we gonna get back out there? We SHOULD be out looking for him!”
“Where are we going to go, Rainbow?” you intercede, your own patience waning.
>The box that Twilight had piled the shards of Anonymous’ drinking glass in still sits in the space between your forelegs, your eyes roaming the pieces dejectedly.
“If we lose our heads and simply go gallivanting around the continent screaming his name, then we may never find him.”
>”That would be better than playing dragon tag for another MILLION HOURS while whoever took him gets farther away! We found dog tracks right there! We should be out clobbering every Diamond Dog near town, but instead we’re just-just…” the speedster protests.
>When neither of you answer her, she groans and throws her forelimbs over her snout, hiding her face between the bends of her legs.
>”… This sucks…” she whispers bitterly.
>Your eyes lid sorrowfully as you echo her statement in your mind.
>The gloomy silence that falls over the three of you persists until it is spectacularly broken by a noise just outside, the force of a massive impact shaking several picture frames and shelved books from the wall.
>The three of you twist around to face the entrance to the library where the sound originated, startled.
>>
File: 013eec8e871b621064230e50bbc2d657.jpg (302KB, 1280x1592px) Image search: [Google]
013eec8e871b621064230e50bbc2d657.jpg
302KB, 1280x1592px
>>30382766
>Several muffled voices hum on the other side of the door followed by another impact, this one much lighter than the first but still sizeable enough to jump you and your fellow onlookers.
>The door knob wiggles and the door falls open to reveal a mess of boxes, bags, and a seemingly random assortment of tools and other objects stacked high atop an overladen dolly.
>”Okay, now jus’ ease it in real careful-like—no no no!”
>The pile doesn’t make it a quarter of the way inside before jerking to a stop, the topmost items wobbling.
>”O-Oh, be careful…” a timid voice comments.
>”Didja’ REALLY have to bring all this stuff, Pinkie?”
>You set the box on your lap onto the table and rise cautiously, flashing Twilight a troubled look she returns.
“Uhh,” you begin hesitantly, “do you girls need any—?”
>”No! Yer too close to the, ugh, here, just back’it up. AH’LL do it. N-No, Pinkie!”
>”NO TIME,” a wild voice responds as the pile of cargo begins to grind against the doorframe, “WE GOT A PRINCE TO SAVE.”
>”He ain’t a P—P-Pinkie wait, ya’ll can’t just jam it—!“
>Twilight and her scaly companion both cringe in your peripheral as the arch groans and the dolly begins to squeeze in, the metal nail from what you believe to be some sort of pickaxe sinking into the wood and testing the frame until a coin-sized piece of wood snaps off of it and pops Rainbow Dash in the nose, the entire heap jerking forward and through.
>”Haw jeez, see?!”
>Applejack’s head pokes through to examine the damage and is swiftly knocked aside by a frizzy mop of pink fuzz, the party pony’s face deathly serious.
>”REPORTING FOR DUTY,” she barks.
>”I heard what happened and came right away,” Fluttershy says as she, too, peeks inside and completes your ensemble, her ears flattened with concern.
>”This is just awful, I’m so sorry I didn’t come sooner.”
>>
>>30382783
>You manage a weary smile as the rest of your team checks in, the three mares grunting slightly as they all simultaneously squeeze through the two mare doorway and stumble into the room.
>”I brought the stuff!” Pinkie says as she slaps a hoof against her pile, your forelegs rising in alarm as it sways back and forth dangerously.
>”Don’t worry girls, we’ll find this, uh… ”
>Pinkie’s face goes blank before it whips around to face an unamused Applejack in a beseeching manner.
>”Anonymous,” the farm mare grumbles.
>”RIGHT,” Pinkie continues, whipping back around, “we’ll find this ‘Amorous’ guy in two shakes!”
>Twilight tries for a thankful smile as she turns to examine the pile of items that now cluttered up her seating area.
>”I appreciate it, really,” she says, “but… what’s all this stuff for?”
>”Uhhhhh, our QUEST, obviously?!” Pinkie replies with mild disappointment as Dash hovers up from her place on the couch to swim over the heap, a confused look crossing her face.
>”How’re we supposed to save the bachelor and complete our noble adventure without supplies?”
>”Supplies?” Dash repeats skeptically, eyeing the jack-in-the-box she just pulled from the top of the pile, “This ain’t supplies… this is just junk from your garage!”
>”Hey, there’s plenty of useful stuff in there!” Pinkie retorts, turning.
>Dash flinches as the box in her hooves snaps open and an empty, jack-less spring pops out.
>”This is really, uh… considerate, of you,” Twilight says carefully, “but I don’t really think…”
>Pinkie turns to flash her a stubborn look, and in the background Applejack hastily shakes her head back and forth, even gestures with both her hooves.
>”…That we should keep all this stuff in here?” the librarian goes on tactfully, clearly amending her last sentence on the fly.
>”Applejack? Could you wheel this into the back room until we need it?”
>>
>>30382790
>The farm mare is forcing the dolly around before Twilight even finishes, Dash fluttering out of the way as the massive heap shifts and squeaks along on its tiny wheels toward the alcove behind the stairs.
>Pinkie, seemingly appeased, leans back on her flank and places her hooves on her hips, scanning the assembly of ponies in Twilight’s library with a sharp eye.
>”Alright girls, bring me up to speed,” she says, “what do we know?”
>All eyes in the room, including yours, shift toward Twilight expectantly.
>The tiny dragon atop table scoots away to give you a clearer view, the lavender mare clearing her throat in preparation to speak.
>”Well, as you probably already know, a friend of ours has gone missing. We have reason to believe he was kidnapped.”
>The unicorn’s horn begins to glow a bright purple color, the box of glass sliding across the table and around Spike’s feet to tip over in front of the group, just far enough to them to see without spilling anything out.
>Within it also is the shred of light blue cloth you found near the tracks.
>Pinkie and Fluttershy both move closer to look inside, both you and Dash following suite to form up a semi-circle.
>”When we went to his last known location, we found this. A torn piece of his clothing and what’s left of a personal item,” she says
>A grimace appears on her face.
>“We think it’s, well… we think it’s a sign of a struggle. The one Anonymous put up when whoever took him, took him.”
>”Just dreadful,” Fluttershy remarks, her head and ears dipping.
>”What sort pony would do something like that?”
>”NoPONY, that’s who,” says Dash, gesturing angrily with her hoof.
>Twilight nods, hovering the box back down onto the table next to her assistant.
>”Yes, based on prints we found at the scene, we think the Diamond Dogs may have been involved.”
>”Nasty critters,” Applejack remarks as she returns, taking a seat next to the blue pegasus.
>>
>>30382798
>”Bad’nuff they’re pushin’ mares outa’ gem mines and causin’ a ruckus fer hardworkin’ sorts all the time, but stealin’ our colt-folk’s a step too far,” she says angrily.
>You notice Fluttershy’s expression dip, and the yellow pegasus turns toward the farm mare like she wants to say something, but Twilight beats her to it.
>”This might be more complicated than that,” she says sorrowfully, lifting her newest letter to emphasize.
>All eyes are drawn to the crisp and high-quality slip of paper, the thin chunk of wax emblazoned with the split symbol of the Canterlot royal family still hanging off the edge.
>”The Princes has told me that there are others involved in this. A unicorn specifically – whom she has in custody – but it is likely that other unicorns are as well, especially considering the wealth of magical knowledge that would be required to-to…”
>The librarian’s face flattens, punctuating her odd stop.
>The puzzled and occasionally suspicious eyes of her friends, yours included, seem to intensify her pause further.
>The purple mare lifts a hoof to cough into, and you don’t miss the glimmer of guilt in her eyes as she goes on.
>”Without saying too much,” Twilight continues cautiously, “there’s been a scare near the castle recently concerning powerful magic; it’s why they have somepony in ‘custody’ rather than ‘questioning’.”
>The studious mare runs a hoof through her mane.
>”The Princess, after careful deliberation, has concluded that the incident in Canterlot and Anonymous’ abduction are connected,” she says, her face becoming apprehensive.
>”… She, ahh… has also concluded that, for the time being, it would be best for the Elements of Harmony to, uhh…”
>She stays again, her hoof running off of her mane to stroke the back of her neck in obvious discomfort.
>”Stay put… and wait for further instructions, should they arrive.”
>>
>>30382807
>”What!?” two voices crash in simultaneously, the cyan and a bubblegum pink mares practically leaping into the air with disbelief.
>”No way, dude! She HAD to have said something else! You’re not reading it right!” Dash remarks, zooming in to snatch the letter from Twilight’s hooves before she could intercept.
>”The princess said that?” Applejack replies, torn, her head dipping in thought as the blue pegasus narrowly avoids the flailing hooves of her companion and cruises into the air.
>”Ugh, no wonder you couldn’t figure it out,” Dash says, narrowing her eyes and turning the roll of paper side to side in her grasp, “It’s written in some weird, like, language.”
>Pinkie, among the detractors, beckons at the pegasus frantically in spite of Twilight’s groan of annoyance.
“She really didn’t say anything else?” you ask, trying to subdue the suspicion in your voice as you slide the box from the table and return it to the place against your chest.
“No other information we could use?”
>Twilight turns to you and shakes her head glumly in reply.
>”Not really,” she says as Pinkie reaches out to curl a leg around Fluttershy’s withers and wrench her in to read as Dash zooms in with the letter.
>”U-Uhm…” The yellow pegasus mumbles sheepishly as Pinkie smooshes her face against the page, “I think that’s, uh… cursive, Dash?”
>The cyan mare scrunches her face in confusion.
>”Hey, what’s this ‘last time’ about?” Pinkie says, pulling her head back and slapping a hoof against the page.
>Twilight’s lips thin and her horn lights, the page in Pinkie’s hooves tinting lavender before swiftly flying out of them and whooshing back into hers.
>”I’m not sure,” she says quickly, “probably something from an event a while back that was similar – ahh, a REAL long while back, probably; years. I didn’t pay it much mind…”
>Most of the others seem appeased by her answer, but not all.
>>
>>30382823
>Both you AND the farm mare frown at her, saying nothing but hinting at much.
>If your doubt wasn’t enough, than surely Applejack’s sense for honesty was more than enough to tip you off; Twilight isn’t telling you the whole truth.
>This matter has to do with Canterlot and royal matters, so it’s quite possible that she’d be omitting things for the good of everypony involved.
>That doesn’t mean you don’t notice when she lies to you.
>To her credit, she herself seems to notice your stares, and she offers the two of you a guilty, almost sacrificial smile, implying much of what you suspected.
>Applejack tips her head once and then shuts her eyes, contented for the moment but nonetheless put off by her friend’s purposeful glibness.
>Oppositely, you huff and turn back to the box seated before you on the ground, scanning the fibers in Anonymous’ torn shirt to ease your mind.
>Fine, she can have her secrets.
>It’s not like you’d been under the impression that she’d kept you well informed about Anonymous; she hadn’t, or, at least, you’d always suspected she hadn’t.
>At the end of the day, you trust Twilight, and you trust Twilight’s judgement.
>If she thinks she needs to keep things from you then so be it, but if there should come a time when you think you need to know, then she’ll know.
>You’ll make sure she knows, and you won’t be alone.
>You peer at AJ again, and find that she, too, is looking back at you.
>Pinkie’s mane begins losing much of its usual frizz as she begins to sink lower, her belly sliding against the ground and her previously perky posture melting away with her energy.
>”Jeeeez, talk about a mood killer, Twi,” she says, “I thought we were primed and ready for ACTION over here. We had a tender bachelor to save and everything…”
>>
>>30382836
>”Yeah, seriously!” Dash adds, gesturing at the purple unicorn, “there HAS to be something we can do here! Can’t you just, like… whip up some magic or something to tell us where he is? I thought you were SUPPOSED to be Celestia’s student for pete’s sakes!”
>Twilight frowns at the pushy pegasus, and the second one raises her hoof to speak.
>”W-What I think she means is, uh, well… we’ve seen you do so much amazing magic in the past, Twilight,” Fluttershy says, “there has to be something you’ve thought of that might help in the situation?”
>Twilight’s brow hardens and Fluttershy’s head sinks lower, a nervous smile gracing her lips.
>”A-Anything?”
>The unicorn’s eyes stray away in thought, the frown on her face slowing giving way.
>”Well,” she says, “… I did think of one thing.”
>She hardly finishes her sentence before Dash and Pinkie throw themselves over the desk before her again, the latter nearly smashing into a yelping baby dragon as she does so.
>”Why didn’t you say something BEFORE!?” Dash cries, exasperated.
>”Don’t hold out on us, girl! We’re dying over here!” Pinkie adds.
>Twilight flinches back and shields herself with her hooves.
>”I didn’t think it would work!” she says defensively, “Besides, the princess already said she wanted us to stay put! I-I didn’t think…”
>Dash and Pinkie’s impatient scowls are intensified somewhat by the additional curious looks of the other mares in the room, you included, each of you presumably wondering what other options you might have.
>”Ah respect the princess’s decisions an’all,” Applejack says, “but maybe ya’ll should try it anyways just to see? Maybe we can learn somethin’ new ta’ tell’er?”
“I agree,” you say, nodding.
>”Yeah c’mon, what’s the hold up?” Dash insists, banging on the table now.
>>
>>30382848
>Twilight’s eyes dart further away, the unease clear on her face even as she rises to seemingly comply with your request.
>”Okay, okay! Just… just calm down. I haven’t exactly, uh… you know… DONE something like this before, alright?”
>Pinkie squints at her skeptically.
>The unicorn is practically dancing in place now, her horn glowing to claim the box of glass shards from its spot in front of you and hover it back onto the table as the two energetic mares pull away to make room.
>”Using magic to track a pony down or spy on them without their consent, specifically a MARE doing it to a STALLION…” she clarifies, still squirming.
>“Not exactly, uhh… ethical, you know? Or, uhh, haha… a hundred percent... totally… completely, uhh, you know…”
>She looks to each of you, practically cringing as your confused faces stare back at her.
>”LEGAL… you know?” she rambles on, whispering now as if somepony might be listening.
>”I could get in trouble for this…”
>”Hey, who’re you talking to?” Pinkie replies, gesturing to herself and then to all of you, “mum’s the word Twi! We’re all buds here, right? Nopony has to know.”
>The purple unicorn doesn’t seem entirely convinced, but nonetheless she turns back to peer inside the box, her horn accumulating magical might as she readies a spell.
>”I am SO getting busted for this,” she laments.
>You peer over the edge of the container along with the others to watch the display, a vast lavender orb appearing in the center of the box and then spreading out slowly.
>As the ball of energy expands, you notice it pushing on the slip of torn clothing on the box until it slides out entirely, the small slip of blue eventually floating down from the edge to leave only the pieces behind.
>”Okay, well… first we’ll have to…” Twilight mumbles, trailing off as each individual shard begins to rise into the air.
>>
>>30382859
>Each tiny, sparkling fragment rotates and shifts position, floating around until they each began to close in to each other, gradually reforming the glass into the same shape it used to be in.
>Or, rather… mostly the same shape.
>Though the cider glass looks like it might still function, there are still several visible chips, dings, and even remnants a few hairline cracks in the object, likely from where the tiniest particles you couldn’t single out from the dirt on the ground used to be.
>Both you and Twilight peer sadly at the once pristine gift, knowing that the item, even with magic, would never be quite the same.
>”Next comes the spell…” she continues, setting the worn thing gently back into the box.
>”I need to use an item of great personal value,” she explains as the five of you scoot in closer, “if I don’t, then the signal might not be strong enough.”
>The globular light around her horn begins to shift as the lavender mare works her mental craft, her eyes drifting shut as she begins to mumble what you assume to be an incantation under her breath.
>After several seconds pass by without confirmation, you see Dash open her mouth only for AJ to swiftly jam her hoof into it, silencing her.
>Though the words the unicorn whispers are faint, you’re sure that she’s repeated the same line at least five times now.
>Before you can ask if something is the matter, the bright light morphing around her horn begins to taint a different color, light purple slowly twisting into dark green before it finally springs from the tip and leaps down into the box, the cider glass vibrating slightly as the magical energy penetrates it.
>”There!” Twilight says, her eyes snapping open.
>>
>>30382872
>She herself scoots in now, watching the item in the center of the container like a hawk as it shivers and shakes and, slowly but surely, begins to glow the same green color that appeared on her horn a moment ago, the light from it expanding in an equal, level portion out from the center of the glass.
>You stare at the spectacle intently, almost excited for something to happen, excited to have some clue as to the human’s whereabouts.
>But unfortunately, as time ticks on and the green light remains uniform, Twilight’s face begins to fall.
>”It’s… it’s not…” she whispers, frowning.
>You look up from the box to peer at her hopefully, trying to summon a smile.
“Are you getting anything?” you ask, “Some sort of… magical reading, or something?”
>The unicorn shakes her head sadly, ears dipping as she leans away from the container and sits back down on the ground.
>”No, no it doesn’t work like… I mean, it’s visual, you’d be able to see it, too,” she says, gesturing at the box.
>“That light is supposed to point us in the direction he’s in, but it’s just…”
>Dash frowns and shoves the farm mare’s hoof away from her mouth, snapping her gaze back and forth from the shimmering drinking glass and your studious librarian.
>”Maybe you didn’t do the spell right? You should do it again…” she says.
>Twilight, who might usually take offense, simply shakes her head in defeat, the glum look on her face intensifying.
>”I thought this might happen,” she says.
>”I was hoping I would be wrong of course, but, well… this spell tracks magical signature. Minotaurs, Diamond Dogs, even Chimeras; they’re mostly magically inert creatures, but even they have… SOMETHING, they have some sort of magic flowing through them, even if it’s not nearly as much as any pony does. Anonymous, though… Anonymous doesn’t. Not even a single trace. Magic can’t help us here, he doesn’t have a signature to find…”
>>
>>30382885
>The unicorn runs a hoof along the back of her neck and peers up at your group sheepishly, willing a weary smile onto her face.
>”Sorry girls… it was worth a try, at any rate.”
>Pinkie Pie shoots away from the table as if she was just hit by something and groans in exaggerated pain, her back slamming onto the ground and then squirming against it as she writhes in mock agony.
>”Criiiiiiiimineeeeeeeeyyyyy, Twiiiiiii,” she whines .
>Each of you pull away from the table yourselves, all mumbling your own disappointed sentiments at the failure.
>You, torn and mentally toppling from the false start, take a cleansing breath and stand fully, the root of your perfectly groomed tail stiffening and twitching as your stretch your limbs out and try to get your blood flowing again.
>Though you were still certainly on edge, the last few hours sprinting around town followed by your long stint of waiting for nothing to happen had left you a little stiff, and more than a little sore.
>”Shucks,” Applejack curses, pulling her hat from her head, “Whole ’nother dead end. Guess we’ll be followin’ orders after all...”
>” So… so that’s IT?” Dash confirms, clearly irked.
>Twilight says nothing, and you turn to watch as the pegasus drops out of the air like a stone, falling onto her boney flank without so much as a twitch as she crumples her forelegs across her chest.
>“That’s all? He’s just gone and we’re supposed to wait around for something to happen? The heck are we even HERE for right now? The heck are we supposed to DO while we ‘wait for instructions’?” she says, speaking the last part in a deep, faux-dumb voice as she angrily gestures at all of you.
>”Have a freakin’ TEA PARTY and talk about freakin’… COLTS or something, like a bunch’a pansies?”
>>
>>30382730
'Celly-belly-full-of-jelly'
>>
>>30382798
*What sort of pony
>>
File: 22222.jpg (84KB, 520x650px) Image search: [Google]
22222.jpg
84KB, 520x650px
>>30382901
Alrighty, that's it for now, but there'll be more to come tomorrow. Updated pastebin for this story is here: https://pastebin.com/k4uKn6Va

As usual: errors, feedback, blistering hatred, I'm all ears. Thanks btw >>30382927, this guy's got the right idea. Hope you enjoyed.
>>
>>30382902
You fuck, now I want jelly beans.
>>
>>30382715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwcF6ea2PMQ
>>
>>30382807
>The Princes has told me

*Princess
>>
>>30379562
Gryphons are a mix between sparta, greece and 1950's USA gender stereotypes.

So, as a Cock - rooster, get your mind out of the gutter - you can have no greater honor than to raise up strong chicks for the empire. Traditions run deep both within society and within families, and rituals have power. So dad would be just so proud if you became a doctor or tradesgryphon, less so if you're just hired muscle. Of course, that's for daughters mostly; sons need to learn how to raise a family and possibly a trade (as keeping your menfolk close to home is a good idea).

Enter Anon. IF I were writing something, maybe Anon would be married as an exotic male with a flock of chicks of his own (Instead of a soccer mom, you're a bloodbowl dad) who's teaching his kids how to play together and GO FOR THE EYES MY CHILDREN, CUT THEIR EYES!

Or maybe Anon is a 'chick', coming-of-age after being raised by Gryphons (and really, that kinda macho posturing and ritual is a very human trait anyway, so he'd be somewhat like an earth Anon in temperment) and dealing with horny female gryphon flocks trying to court/steal him. Sure, Gilda's nice, and she's a great huntress, but she can't run a business and I'm not gonna breed a loser....
>>
>>30382944
Honestly confuses the hell out of me to see so little replies considering the initial reception. Others have already pointed out a few errors, so I'll default to saying I'm still eagerly awaiting more.
>>
>>30383140
>You will never go out to grab the morning paper wearing nothing but a housecoat and your underwear
>You will never immediately be swarmed by visiting griffons who have deemed you worthy of being a mate
>You will never spend the next week waiting to be rescued by ponies, all while fighting off griffons with your fists
>This violence will never make you even more attractive in their eyes
>>
File: TwiDread.jpg (94KB, 720x819px) Image search: [Google]
TwiDread.jpg
94KB, 720x819px
>Griffons and minotaurs have centuries of bad blood.
>You keep getting hit on by griffons with raceplay fetishes because you kind of look like a minotaur.
>We takin' yo bulls, heifers.
>>
>>30382944
I love this green.
>>
>>30382766
>>When neither of you answer her, she groans and throws her forelimbs over her snout, hiding her face between the bends of her legs.
That's pretty cute.
>>
File: 1459140819650.png (355KB, 810x608px) Image search: [Google]
1459140819650.png
355KB, 810x608px
>>30382944
I greatly enjoyed the silly little mannerisms and interactions in the background during this update.

Dash was especially entertaining.
>>
File: 1470273469262.png (411KB, 779x877px) Image search: [Google]
1470273469262.png
411KB, 779x877px
>>30383271
kek
>>
>>30379887
Need more Moon
>>
>>30383573
>dat pic
Need more ponies who have the biology of horses
>Pone-waifu tackles Anon in a hug
>Anon is sent to the horse-hospital (the horsepital) for a broken leg and severe bruising
>>
>>30383776
nah
>>
File: drop HMDs not WMDs.png (61KB, 1511x262px) Image search: [Google]
drop HMDs not WMDs.png
61KB, 1511x262px
>>30382202
A noble goal
>>
>>30379291
EQG is fine. Satyr is just garbage.
>>
If you combine the self-insertion accusations directed at LaP he'd be a manlet trailer trash from western philly.
>>
File: 1476679289437.png (809KB, 1492x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1476679289437.png
809KB, 1492x1690px
>>30383892
Very noble.

The noblest.
>>
File: 1493325343428.jpg (38KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493325343428.jpg
38KB, 402x398px
>>30383776
>horsepital
>>
File: 1466889601512.png (186KB, 1135x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1466889601512.png
186KB, 1135x1531px
>>30383892
>We will not be the peerless hero who deflowers the virgin sun or the lady of the moon.
THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, KIDDO.
>>
File: Anon is a busy man.png (3MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Anon is a busy man.png
3MB, 1500x1000px
>>30379997
>>30383968
We heard you the first time, mr. thred polis.
>>
>Monogamy is an uncommon thing in Equestria, but not really looked down on.
>The Cakes, Applejack's parents, Cadence and Shining...
>Speaking of Love Butt...
>Love at first sight exists, but it's rare.
>Cadence swore that she'd never herd with someone she didn't love, and since she has Shining, she assumed Shining was it.
>People thought she was a monogamist because of it.
>Unlike a certain Roseluck story however, there's no song.
>Ponies just "know" that he/she's the one, like having a piece of themselves filled.
>One day, while Cadence was visiting Twilight, she spies Anon emptying his mailbox
>To her surprise... you get the idea.
>Begging Twilight's help, she schemes to date him.
>Unfortunately for her, Anon's either a man-whore who doesn't want to give up slleeping around, or not a horse-fucker and has been avoiding the V.
>He also feels nothing when meeting an over-eager Cadence.
>>
>>30384118
>>Unfortunately for her, Anon's either a man-whore who doesn't want to give up slleeping around, or not a horse-fucker and has been avoiding the V.
Why such extremes? Can he just not be a homewrecker who's not interested in sharing a mare with a stallion?
>>
>>30384125
This.
I sure wouldn't share a girl with another guy.
>>
>>30384125
because boring
>>
>>30381573
>Chrysalis
>physics teacher
But why?
>>
>>30384468
Why not?
>>
File: 14129344846077.jpg (524KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
14129344846077.jpg
524KB, 632x632px
You know...RGRE Celestia with Anon would kind of look like a Hugh Hefner or other rich guy type who marries a gold digger half his age. Double points for being a foreign alien for that mail order bride vibe.
>>
>>30384118
Well now Cadence knows what she must do. She's gotta kill Shining so that nothing is standing in her way between her and Anon.
>>
File: Scrunchy_sun_horse.gif (326KB, 512x463px) Image search: [Google]
Scrunchy_sun_horse.gif
326KB, 512x463px
>>30384485
>Tabloids run wild stories about how she's taking advantage of you, or even outright preying on a vulnerable young colt with no family and home to run back to.
>>
File: 1478032778930.png (493KB, 584x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478032778930.png
493KB, 584x750px
>>30384475
Because she would be better fit for something like biology, or acting class.
>>
>>30384492
>Twilight tries to date Anon to keep her brother alive.
>If he's taken, Cadence can't do anything, right?
>>
>>30384485
>In reality, Anon and Celestia are the most sickeningly-sweet couple you've ever seen
>Pet names, cuddle-fests, that one time Celestia tried to wear clothes like Anon just so that they could have matching outfits
>The sort of relationship that reminds you that you'll never make her smile
>>
>>30384519
>matching outfits
yes please
>>
File: 1475373203642.jpg (169KB, 1744x1423px) Image search: [Google]
1475373203642.jpg
169KB, 1744x1423px
>>30384519
Absolutely adorable.
>>
File: 23435-1pmhayt.jpg (34KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
23435-1pmhayt.jpg
34KB, 620x414px
>>30384550
>>
File: Kitty_Cel.webm (2MB, 630x515px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty_Cel.webm
2MB, 630x515px
>>30384485
>implying she doesn't get off on that.

She's gonna milk you like a slut.
>>
>>30384649
>not milking her
>literally
>>
File: Tia_mug.webm (680KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tia_mug.webm
680KB, 400x225px
>>30384651
She'll let you nurse from her teats all night long, just don't put any in her coffee. She's weird about drinking her own milk.
>>
>>30384670
would suck a mouthful and give a sloppy kiss
>>
>>30384649
She looks like Anon is threatening her with a spray bottle.

>"Honey... Anon, don't you dare!"
"I dunno, Celestia, I heard you talking to Luna about last night."
>"A-Aren't I allowed to brag about my amazing stallion?"
"Nice try. You know how Luna gets with jealousy."
>"Wait, Anonymous! I-I-I was doing this for you! I-I was thinking about including Luna in our heOHNO IT'S SO COLD!"
>>
>>30384670
>Anon dated Celestia instead of Luna because Luna insisted on using her own milk for whenever Anon needed any; eg drinking a glass or using it in baking
>>
File: 1481383636871.jpg (629KB, 2400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1481383636871.jpg
629KB, 2400x2000px
>>30384697
What kind of faggot... Luna sounds fucking perfect.
>>
File: cheesey.png (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
cheesey.png
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>30384697
>>30384716
>Luna gives you a delicious little block of cheese
>She's all excited when you tell her how great it tastes.
>Then she starts rambling about consuming her essence and planning the wedding.
>Turns out you just ate Luna cheese.
>And that's like accepting a marriage proposal or something.
>Man, ponies had some weird courtship rituals back then.
>Plot twist: Through Celestia you learn, no they didn't. This was outdated before even they were born and Luna is just a weirdo.
>>
>>30384716
She was really insistent about it to the point where it got really weird. It was like waking up to find your girlfriend with a pair of scissors in her hand, snipping off tiny bits of your hair to "add to my collection".
>>
>>30384734
>"Oh, hooray! Fair Anonymous just consumed curdled fluids that came from my body!"

>spoiler
kek
>>
>>30384697
>>30384716
>>30384734
Think it's creamy and fatty enough to make into butter?
>>
File: 1363157546683.png (163KB, 418x420px) Image search: [Google]
1363157546683.png
163KB, 418x420px
>>30384745
Or is that just Flutterbutter's specialty?
>>
>Ponies being milked
I didn't know I needed this in my life.
>>
File: 1452729863769.png (251KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
1452729863769.png
251KB, 800x665px
>>30384756
I did.
>>
>>30384769
And thus was Pinkie traumatized for the rest of her life
>>
>>30384769
CHRISTIAN.

BOARD.
>>
>>30384769
"An entire herd of curly-maned horses? Just what I need!"

"Mongol drink koumiss (horse-milk)!" "Mongol ride!"

"A true Mongol warrior and his horse are inseparable!"
>>
>You'll drink some stranger's* milk just fine... but... but you won't even drink mine?
>Am I not good enough for you?!

*Cows are sapient in Equestria. Think about this for a moment.
>>
All this light-hearted stuff is great and all but, is there any serious or sad rgre stories?
>>
>>30384821
Now I want a story about Fluttershy being all pissed about how Anon won't milk her so thanks alot.
>>
>>30384821
>but you won't even drink mine?
>implying

>>30384833
I want a story about Fluttershy experiencing her first milking by GLORIOUS HAND.
>>
>>30384829
Not sure if you're blind, but there's a story above that was updated today. Give it (and its predecessors) a read.
>>
>>30384829
Ghouls's story is definitely more grounded and dramatic. Tacet is a pretty feelsy oneshot too. The Cadence Dadanon story is about single parenthood and stuff, I've yet to read but it's clearly on the more serious end of things.
>>
File: 20170624_231018.jpg (244KB, 1500x399px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_231018.jpg
244KB, 1500x399px
>>30384769
Does a pony need to be pregnant to give milk?
>>
>>30384853
Not if you regularly massage her breasts at least once or twice a day.
>>
>>30384853
Normally yes, but the right kind of constant stimulation (similar to the way a baby latches onto a tit) will induce lactation. This goes for all mammals. It's still less than what they would give if pregnant, if you don't tamper with hormones that is.
>>
>>30384861
Could always just, you know, fuck a foal into her. That's a pretty good way of making milk too.

Then you can just keep her lactating afterwards, well after the babby is weaned.
>>
>>30384833
Seconding this. I don't know why I find huffy Fluttershy so hot.
>>
File: 1465092352047.png (908KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465092352047.png
908KB, 1600x900px
>>30384909
>hot
You mean completely adorable right? I probably wouldn't be able to help pinching her cheeks.
>>
>>30384519
>Horse-Paparazzi sneaks around the castle, looking for the Princess and her new golddigger
>Hears suspiciously princess-like giggling coming from behind a door
>To her delight, it's unlocked
>Opens it and pokes her head in
>Anon is holding Celestia in his arms and planting rapid-fire kisses on her head
>>
>Read through BNW's stuff
>"Anon you can't even shake off a small frolic of ponies"
I choose to believe that a gathering of ponies is call a "frolic" because that's the most adorable shit in the world.
>>
>>30383271
What about the Minotaurs? Would we be like elfs to them?
To them we are
>tall
>thin of build
>more androgynous
Or would we just look like the equivalent of a Taiwan lady boy whore?
>>
>>30385015
>Taiwan lady boy whore

>Be Vera the Minotaur
>You are visiting Canterlot thanks to a vacation perk that your work offered.
>Just for fun, you decided to check out it's red light district for some eyecandy.
>You pass by a place called "The Wet Horn" and take a glance inside one of the viewing windows that they had to show some of the "amusements" it had to offer.
>Not bad, you think, but you were looking for something a bit more... exotic.
>"Hey honey, you looking for a good time?"
>You start a bit and turn towards where the honey sounding voice came from.
>Right in front of you was a strange biped that was a bit taller than you.
>The strange being grins.
>"I can be your good time, hon."
>You bite your lip, despite the immense temptation, you weren't sure if he was a legal prostitute.
>"Lickey, lickey, 5 bits honey!"
>You swear your nose is bleeding now as you take in his lithe form.
>"A sneaky rub? I can do that too, hon."
>That's it...
"H-how much for a..." you start.
>The biped's grin widens.
>"You want a pokey? 10 bits."
>Your hand immediately goes for your coinbag for the appropriate amount of bits, it's been many months since you last got laid.
>He grabs your wrist and pulls you down the street.
>"No, lets head to the hotel, then you can pay there."
"O-okay."
>You can't believe you're doing this.
>He looks back to you.
>"I'll treat you good, cowgirl, I'll love you long time!"
>Oh gods, the girls back home will never believe this.

Hell, I'd put up an exaggerated Southeast Asian accent if I was an escort in Canterlot's red light district for giggles.
>>
>>30385015
Don't quote me on this but I seem to remember that there was some anthropologist who tried to figure out what humans would look like to (non-humanoid) aliens and the end result was essentially an elf.
>>
>>30385175
Damn.

We the sexy space alien race.
>>
>>30385177
Not necessarily sexy but rather lithe and extremely agile.
>>
>>30385188
And extremely sexy.
>>
File: 1489293229143.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1489293229143.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>30382944
Just want to give you this.
I usually don't give comments or post at all.
But I really like this and I hope you continue.
>>
>>30385175
We're also the most neotenized great ape. To other apes we look like giant babies.
>>
>>30384956
SCANDALOUS
Headlines:Gold digger has princess charmed.
>>
>>30385324
So our descendants will look like time baby?
>>
>>30385340
Nothing but young, 20 year old looking men and lolis 5ever.
>>
>>30385324
Fascinating.
>>
File: 1405729631704.png (646KB, 900x699px) Image search: [Google]
1405729631704.png
646KB, 900x699px
>>30385324
>come to Equestria directly into the castle
>end up spending the foreseeable future getting coddled and shoved into the fluffy chests of two immortal princesses
>>
>>30385632
everything_went_better_than_expected.png
>>
>>30384821
> Cows are sapient
> Happy cows make the best milk

> Be Anon, professional milk manwhore
> There's a field full of cows to make erotic noises at you while you milk them
> And you get a bonus in your paycheck for each cow you creampie
> It's not the most glamorous job, but the girls are sweet, and sex is sex
> When you do the morning deliveries, the ponies tend to avert their eyes
> You hear them whisper about your unfortunate circumstances, but others say you reek of cow milk
> ...
> They aren't totally wrong, but it's rude to exaggerate it that much
> Some of the more softhearted ponies give you generous tips, saying that they hope you find a better job
> You would have thought Applejack would be the most disapproving, but she's actually ended up as a pretty good friend
> She's worked with cows before, and says some of the best stallions she knows have been milkwhores
> Always offers you a discount, and saves a small keg of cider especially for you
>>
>>30385719
I'd be a milk whore any day.
Maybe one day hire or marry a few girls and start a milk farm myself.
I heard pregnant cows give out better milk.
>>
>>30382130
Ur mum.
>>
>>30382170
>perfect horse
>posts Celestia
>not eqg Rarity with great big tits

I am gravely concerned about your shit taste in waifus.
>>
File: 1486250107591.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486250107591.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>30386149
>Nohooves
>>
>>30386149
Okay, that got a kek out of me, I would still fuck them both ragged.
>>30386210
Fuck off jew
>>
>>30385175
>>30385177
>>30385188
Earth is apparently really unusual with it's gravity, if it were much stronger we wouldnt be able to have evolved to be as tall as we are.
Simply put, most xenos would be manlet's compared to humans.
Coupled with our ancient method of hunting, that being we just walk towards something until it collapses from exhaustion, means we fit the endurance bill.
On the other hand, we're basically all a little insane.
>If pain is way for the universe to say "Dont do that.", endorphins are humanities way of saying "Hold my beer."
We literally poison ourselves for fun, either through aforementioned alcohol, or using various plants to spice our food.
Our scientfic method can be summed up as
>Look at thing.
>Poke thing
>Use thing to poke other things.
>Hit two things together as hard as possible
Not to mention how we can eat pretty much anything and survive in pretty large temperature ranges.
Tons of people died in expeditions within deserts, jungles and the arctic, and our solution was to send more people.
We're a combination of space elves, the zerg and orks.
And we love our little ponies.
>>
>>30386236
>And we love our little ponies.
of course, we wouldn't want them to get hurt would we?
>>
>>30386236
So...what I am getting from this boils down to....there might be a world of shotstack ponegirls out their in space that wont get the chance to get deepfucked with human dick. I get that right?
>>
File: LiterallyMe.png (184KB, 520x308px) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyMe.png
184KB, 520x308px
im writing something up for this prompt

>Crystal Empire resurfaces from the space-time void.
>Anon arrives at the same moment, as a meteor of trans-dimensional fire.
>Sombra looks up in surprise as a naked Anon crashes into him, screaming "SHIIIIIIIIT!" at the top of his lungs.
>Sombra is Acme'd to death.
>Crystal Ponies find him, declares him their saviour, and crown him King.
>The fact he doesn't want any of this spur them on even more as he is deemed humble and "worthy".
>The Heart activates and is filled with happiness and patriotism ("Murica, fuck yeah!").
>Cadence and Shining arrive to find everything up and running again, with the Heart being powered up.
>And themselves at spear-point.
>Awkwardness ensues as they realise that the Empire's ponies are RRGRE.
>Bafflement as they realise this new King is rapidly instituting reforms to make the Empire a powerhouse.
>"Uh, honey?"
>Cadence looked at her husband from the sea of new, crystalline skeletons of future skyscrapers and newly-paved pathways.
>"Hm?"
>"What do we do now?"
>Cadence hummed and turned to him with a big grin stretched across her face. "I have absolutely no idea, dear. Exciting, isn't it?"

can someone catch me up on anything i missed I dropped out sometime before twilight's ascension I went and watched the Yak episode
although it probably isnt important for MLP fanfiction I would like to include anything important

dont expect RGR to be too prevalent to begin with

pic unrelated
>>
File: RarePone.webm (3MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RarePone.webm
3MB, 600x600px
>>30386149
>perfect horse
>eqg
>>
>>30386236
I haven't heard much of the 'we couldn't be as tall if gravity was much higher" thing

But I have heard that if it was much higher, then we wouldn't be able to go into space with chemical rockets.

(nuclear propulsion ala the Orion Drive would still work, but without being able to test and develop everything else you need for space travel, it's a longshot on being able to pull it off)

Meaning we would be heavyworlders compared to most other spacefaring aliens we would be likely to meet.
>>
>>30383140
GODDAMN IT

WRITE IT YOU FAG

WRITE IT

YOU OWE US BNW

AND BLOOD OR GREEN, YOU'RE GONNA PAY
>>
File: output.webm (3MB, 936x527px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
3MB, 936x527px
>>30386262
Would you like to go on a feels trip, Anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4yYHdDSWs
>>
>Be AJ the honest
>Standing outside the boys locker room with Rainbow Dash
>"Dont make me do this AJ! If he tells anyone it will ruin everything. I might even get expelled."
>You shake your head
"Dash y'all should have thought of that before you did it. What you did aint right and we are gonna fix it best as we can. 'Sides if you are honest with him he will surely take pity on ya."
>"Damn it AJ but what if-"
>Whatever Dash wanted to say was cut off as the very man you wanted to speak to came out of the locker room
>Anonymous
>He freezes immediately and looks between the two of you with confusion on his face
>"Sup AJ? RD? Uhh why are you both standing here?"
"Cause this little lady here has something to tell you."
>You give RD a little push on the shoulder
>She responds by giving you a dirty look that quickly turns to one of panic as she turns back to Anon
>"Anon...I have something....I need to tell you."
>He smiles at her
>"All ears skittles. What you need?"
>She glances back at you as it if to confirm that you are making her do this
>You just give her a nod
>"I hid in a locker by the showers and watched you change. I am sorr-"
"AND?"
>You give her another nudge and she goes pale
>"Please AJ dont make me say it!"
"Either say it or I will."
>You can see the tears of frustration on her face as she turns back to Anon
>"And...I touched myself while watching you change. IMSORRYPLEASEDONTTELLANYONE! IWONTEVERDOITAGAIN!"
>She shouts the last part out at a speed that would make Pinkie envious
>Anon just stares at her silently with an unreadable expression on his face
>Finally he just sighs and lets out a rueful chuckle
>"Wow Dash. Well I guess we are technically even then."
>Dash just stares at him with confusion while some tears run down her face
>Anon sticks his hand into his pocket and fishes out his phone
>"I guess if we are being all honest here." he shoots you a wink "That I should probably tell you about this."
>>
>>30386265
>Shining and Cadence start a Teahouse/Pizza parlor.
>Pretty comfy place for Tea and Pizza. Bonus points from the Love/Relationship advice given by the Pink Alicorn on the counter.
>And they feel safe because of her oddly militaristic husband.
>Shining and Cadence grew to appreciate the Crystal Empire's new King and the peace he wrought.
>Even if he has weird and effective concepts and Ideas.
>>
File: tall[1].png (534KB, 1024x2884px) Image search: [Google]
tall[1].png
534KB, 1024x2884px
>>30386385

>He fiddles with his phone for a second before handing it to Dash
>On the screen is a pic of dash topless
>Her arms are over her head holding what appears to be the shirt and sports bra she had just taken off
>Sweat glistens off her well toned body
>"A couple of weeks ago I snagged a pic of you changing. I have been jacking off to it like every night since then."
>Dash's face bursts into a bloom of red
>You imagine your own face sports a similar shade
>"Between your perky tits and six pack I just want to hold you down and lick that sweat right o-"
>He freezes eyes wide as a blush comes to his face
>Dash's face is now crimson
"*Cough* What I meant was I guess we are even now."
>He takes his phone back from Dash who is just standing there stunned
>You dont blame her
>Guys never admit they masturbate let alone that they masturbate to YOU
>Anon looks like he is about to walk away and stops
>"You know...I guess we aren't REALLY even."
>This finally snaps dash out of her shock
>"Huh but why?"
>Anon gives her an almost predatory grin
>It sends shivers down your spine and right to your crotch
>'Well I still have this picture of you but you dont have a picture of me. I could just delete this, or I could send you a pic."
>He gives Dash as sly wink
>"Dash whats your number?"
>She almost trips over her own tongue in a race to tell him
>he puts it into his phone and a few seconds later you hear music playing from Dash's pocket
>"Thanks blue. I will send you something good later."
>With that he takes off walking down the hall away from you
>Dash pulls her phone out and stares at the text for a bit before she turns to you
>"You know AJ you were right. That wasn't that bad at all!"
>>
>>30386385
Sweaty locker room sex with RD while AJ watches soon fellow stalker.
>>
>>30386409
Actually I had the idea to continue this with Anon and her actually hooking up and becoming a thing. May do it if I get bored enough/insomnia hits some more.
>>
>>30386412
Yes! Gogogo!
>>
>>30386265
I recommend reading The Man Who Came Early by Poul Anderson. It really puts this sort of story to rest.
>>
>>30386309
I believe its something to do with the energy requirements needed for the bigger heart and associated muscles / bones that would be needed on a heavier planet, its simply not viable.

For added fun we also produce adrenaline, have a ludicrously high resistance to pain induced shock, a scarring ability that lets us recover in weeks what takes other species months and to top it all off we probably all have a second consciousness inside our head that controls half our body.
https://youtu.be/wfYbgdo8e-8
Its a meme video but its the easiest way i have of explaining the concept.
>>
File: 1452282135670.jpg (66KB, 373x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452282135670.jpg
66KB, 373x700px
>>30386393
>Rainbow is forced to admit that she peeked on and pleasured herself to a guy changing clothes.
>AKA social suicide in RGREqG.
>But she did it to the one not RGR guy.
>The one guy who laughed it off, then told her he masterbates furiously to a picture of her.
>Then she gets that guy's number, a promise of pics, and an unspoken chance to go further.
>She has no idea that he's unlikely to slut it up beyond her.
Like winning the lottery.
>>
>>30386508
Of course, what this amounts to in RGRE is that even the most basic bitch of a guy could easily outclass the average stallion in stress situations if he put even the slightest bit of effort in.
>>
>>30379365
Maybe anon is into elephants (look it up but be warned you cannot unsee)
>>
>>30384829
https://pastebin.com/BUJfDSsj

https://pastebin.com/swpuxdDV

https://pastebin.com/CGXgxCEQ

https://pastebin.com/EZwwJrZi

https://pastebin.com/NeEq9VCT

https://pastebin.com/01b3iy5c

https://pastebin.com/exAm1L4G

These are about as serious as RGRE gets. Also, the last one is unfinished.
>>
>>30385719
>>milkwhores
>Not milkwhorse
>>
>>30386516
>Sitting Dash on your lap and feeding her. In the middle of the Lunch room.
>Nipping on her neck and ears. Hugging her tight and nuzzling her neck.
>Pecking on her cheeks while she cutely protest from your "manhandling"
>Give everyone a shit eating grin while you savor the envy and jealousy from the crowd.
>>
>>30386444
>The Man Who Came Early

Ah, I see my reputation precedes me.
>>
>>30382944
>>30383355
This
>>
>>30386639
Link
Where
>>
>>30386608
I'm not a fan of abusive lesbo dominatrix Lyra, but sad Bonny getting rescued by anon and getting ear scratchies and hugs is nice.
>>
File: 1483484613132.png (230KB, 340x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483484613132.png
230KB, 340x737px
>>30386393
>I just want to hold you down and lick that sweat right o-
>>
File: 1466694362098.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362098.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>30384688
>>
>>30386412
please continue, though can you be sure to check your writing I got a bit lost on who was talking at some points
>>
>>30386681
Yeah, that was one of my favorites too. I wish the guy would finish it, but he did kind of write himself into a hole.
>>
>>30386955
Fuck. Sorry. I was shit posting on /x/.
>>
>>30384688
>Be Twilight.
>A guard is showing you some new areas added to the castle since you left.
>Normally there is a certain pony to do this but it's easier to just have a guard do it.
>"-and this hallway has gifts from the griffons given to Celestia-"
>"AAAAAH! Stop! Atleast warm the water up a bit!" Celestia yells galloping down the hall.
>"Stop running and take your sprays like a mare!" Anon yells back hot on her trail.
>...
>"-over the years. They are all claw crafted vases made by each of the queens of griffons." She says continuing.
>You give her a unammused look.
"Just going to completely ignore that, huh?"
>"Yes, now if you follow me you'll see-"
>It was this day you learned the guards stopped careing.
>>
File: 1455668729837.gif (258KB, 255x269px) Image search: [Google]
1455668729837.gif
258KB, 255x269px
>Anon waifus an hoers.
>Goes to visit her family.
>Her mother begins with a very vigorous hoofshake and gettng a feel of his butt
>Quickly devolves into complimenting her daughter on bagging "such a stud", promptly met with equally crude and sincere remarks from Anon.
>When they're done complementing each others butts, her father drags him to the side with a weird looking book and a very genuine smile.
>It's family album, with waifu's foal photos.
>A whole array of the typical embarrasing stuff, from baby bath to deepthroating a door knob at the age of 4
>Anon loves it.
>Waifu regrets everything she ever did.
>>
>>30379420
Fish don't have tits.
>>
>>30385324
Yes, we are essentially the neotenic decendents of the common ancestor to chimps and humans, hence why human skull structure changes far less during growth compare to apes. You need only look at the similarities between baby chimps and human babies and they are far more similar than adult chimps and adult humans. So basically we are mutant apes who's faces never matured.

Neotony seems to have driven a significant amount of vertebrate growth.
>>
>>30387373
Endless space 2 disagrees
>>
File: fuck this planet.png (57KB, 254x266px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this planet.png
57KB, 254x266px
>>30387397
Do not ever mention those bastardy space jews. I unironically prefer Horatio to them.
>>
>>30387402
At least they're better than the fucking trees
>>
File: 1469610067744.png (591KB, 1700x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1469610067744.png
591KB, 1700x2600px
>>30386631
>she cutely protests from your "manhandling"
She may protest, but Dash still finds unreal satisfaction at both the pampering and the envy directed towards her.
>>
>>30387363
>>It's family album, with waifu's foal photos.

>anon is overwhelmed with cuteness
>grabs waifu, holds and pets her while looking at baby pictures
>waifu is even more mortified
>>
>>30386309
I heard that a lot of aliens would be TALLER than us, because they'd come from lower-gravity planets.
>>
File: 1497417126339.png (490KB, 828x766px) Image search: [Google]
1497417126339.png
490KB, 828x766px
>>30386639
Made me snort.
>>
>>30387416
Hey! Don't talk shit about the space ents.
They're much better than the jewfish.
>>
>>30387590
well then no wonder that they dont visit us, stepping on our planet would probably crush them
>>
>>30387605
I'm stuck between aliens seeing us as either beautiful elves, or as agile midgets who come from that one shitty rock-planet with the dense iron core.
>>
>>30387611
>agile midgets who come from that one shitty rock-planet with the dense iron core.
This is the best description for the human race I've ever seen.
>>
>>30387611
so we'd either be elves or dwarves to aliens depending on the gravity of their planet? I'd be fine with either really
>>
File: 1497680167601.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497680167601.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>30379767
>But surely every mare desires her own foals to continue the family line.

This is actually an interesting thing to think about in RGRE. Not even counting the 'disappointed dad' trope (or mom, in this case) - mares, being the babby incubators as well as the breadwinners, would probably feel an immense societal pressure or responsibility to continue their family line. All of that could be magnified if the story takes place in a more rural/conservative area or just earlier in time.

In short, >yfw your waifu will never propose to you and, when you accept, start introducing you to her friends and family members as 'Anonymous Sparkle' or 'Mr. Pie'. Pic very related.
>>
>>30387611
wait, rockplanet? most of earth is covered in water
>>
>>30387611
plus i actually would be surprised if not a good amount of aliens would see us like we would see giant sentient spiders, just something freaky that gives them either chills running down their spines or pure amazement
>>
>>30387664
>that time you got so upset that the cartoon horse at the center of all of your obsession and desire would never ask you to marry them that you murdered another human with a melon in a fit of rage
>>
>>30386393
>sending her a picture
>not inviting her over for the night
what a fag
>>
>>30386516
>>30386631
giddy and girly dash is cutest dash
>>
>>30387710
Pretty relatable, huh?
>>
File: 1497805101369.jpg (700KB, 3400x3252px) Image search: [Google]
1497805101369.jpg
700KB, 3400x3252px
>>30387747
The best.
>>
>>30387747
Fuck cute. Tomboyish Dash is far superior.
>>
File: 1439894804509.jpg (96KB, 1151x694px) Image search: [Google]
1439894804509.jpg
96KB, 1151x694px
>>30387777
OH SHIT

CONFIRMED
CONFIRMED
>>
File: 1482878568969.png (85KB, 368x519px) Image search: [Google]
1482878568969.png
85KB, 368x519px
>>30387747
>>30387777
>>30387795
All she wants is someone she can let the barriers down around.
>>
>>30387777
Quads confirm
Fun fact, someone on /mlp/ gets quads approximately every six hours
>>
File: 1426365693053.png (275KB, 643x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426365693053.png
275KB, 643x600px
>>30387808
That sounds nice.
>>
>>30385334
Dude I really want a green with twilight believing the tabloids, her never having met anon, and attempting to save her mentor from a gold digger's clutches.
>>
>>30387808
>far too small to fuck
What's the point then?
>>
File: 1490730158357.jpg (55KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1490730158357.jpg
55KB, 600x739px
>>30387600
Holup
>spams peace treaties
So you be sayin
>spreads vines everywhere
We wuz
>peacefully converts half your systems
Trees of peace and sheit?
>>
>>30387619
>First contact
>Filling out forms
>The guy filling these out hasn't slept in 4 days
>Has the entire world watching him interact with aliens
>Balancing "peaceful alliance"/"horrible space-wars"
>"Please describe your species"
>Scribbles in "agile midgets who come from that one shitty rock-planet with the dense iron core."
>Barely even remembers doing it 5 minutes later
>The description is used in all formal introductions to the other alien races
>>
>>30387820
Pones are practically elastic, anon. There is no such thing as too small.
>>
File: 1497066370825.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1497066370825.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>30387664
>In short, >yfw your waifu will never propose to you and, when you accept, start introducing you to her friends and family members as 'Anonymous Sparkle' or 'Mr. Pie'. Pic very related.
Well now I'm just going to have to kill myself.
>>
File: 1426919728227.png (293KB, 633x694px) Image search: [Google]
1426919728227.png
293KB, 633x694px
>>30387820
Excuse me but where are these
>implications
coming from?
>>
>>30387827
Well I guess the experience I gained from trying to have sex with similar-sized animals is preventing my imagination from getting outside the box.
>>
File: 1429405946926.png (429KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429405946926.png
429KB, 2000x1400px
>>30387833
no anon dont do it

youll never see your waifu if you do
>>
>>30387824
>>30387619
>>30387611

Now I want to see if someone here or on /tg/ would be willing to write a HFY with this as the premise.

>>30387689
Just the surface though, the rest of it is pretty much molten rock/metal/other shit.
>>
>>30387820
my dick is 4", anon
that is the absolute perfect size
>>
>>30387845
>If you live a fulfilling life and don't an hero, you are rewarded an eternity with your waifu
>>
>>30379767
If that's true, then I'm fucked, since I, being a human, can't give them what they want. So
>headcanon rejected
>>
File: 1494724361466.jpg (209KB, 800x922px) Image search: [Google]
1494724361466.jpg
209KB, 800x922px
>>30387867
False. Jeez Anon, get with the program.
>>
>>30387867
if twiggles can literally turn a frog into an orange or whatever she can make your spunk compatible with a poner
>>
>>30387852
I'd read some HFY if it doesn't get too self-indulgent. inb4 >implying. Minor stuff, like how Anon can eat plants from the Nightshade family like tomatoes, or how he can recover from/ignore injuries (up to a certain degree) that would normally distract a pony. Like, 50% "Anon is a predator animal and his biology reflects that" and 50% "adult ponies sometimes call their scraped knees 'boo-boo's and mean it with complete seriousness"
>>
>>30387869
This universal handwave just makes it even more unbelievable.
>>
File: 1426208337428.png (862KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1426208337428.png
862KB, 1600x1200px
>>30387808
>Dash is loud and crude about her relationship with you in public. Sort of like a Chad who knows he's hooked a keeper and wants to look cool and spread jealousy.
>Behind closed doors, shes tripping over herself for acting like that earlier while at the same time trying to worm into your arms for a hug.
>You just wave it off with a smile, understanding the how and why of what she does with a silent promise to keep playing along.
>It's because of that Rainbow finds herself shopping for a proposal gift much earlier than she expected.
>>
>>30387873
Yes, thankfully magical talking unicorns and pegasi are much more believable.
>>
>>30387870
Magic can't be that versatile. If it were, Twilight (and even Trixie), would be omnipotent gene-fiddlers, who could pretty much engineer whatever they wanted. But in Equestria, even powerful-seeming spells appear to be oddly constrained.
>>
File: tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1280.png (121KB, 617x834px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muwjzqx73r1s7jwy6o1_1280.png
121KB, 617x834px
>>30387887
>>Behind closed doors, shes tripping over herself for acting like that earlier while at the same time trying to worm into your arms for a hug.
top cute
>>
>>30387893
Exactly, so let's not make the whole thing even less believable than it already is.
>>
File: 1443395409651.gif (336KB, 535x796px) Image search: [Google]
1443395409651.gif
336KB, 535x796px
>>30387895
And here is my rebuttal:
It's fantasy
and
They're not real
>>
>>30387906
Maybe I'm getting old, but I like my fantasies to have some consistency and not give me everything I want for free, because that gets boring really fast.
>>
File: 1423527874485.jpg (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1423527874485.jpg
90KB, 400x400px
>>30387914
>for free
You still have to be not shit and attract your waifu in the first place senpai.
>>
File: 1483388547542.png (211KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1483388547542.png
211KB, 920x690px
>>30387914
>>
>>30387924
Actually, if you place no limitations on what can happen in your fantasies, you don't have to.
>>
File: 1472994996351.png (280KB, 1280x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1472994996351.png
280KB, 1280x1281px
>>30387928
I think Cadence summed it up perfectly.

>>30387914
Sorry bro.
>>
File: v.jpg (77KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
77KB, 720x523px
>>30387939
>I think Cadence summed it up perfectly.
Cadance is a fucking copycat.
>>
File: 1418207748849.jpg (47KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
1418207748849.jpg
47KB, 550x389px
>>30387924
Dash would be a good mother. She'd probably rub it in all her friends faces, but she'd be good.

She'd also be a milf.
>>
>>30387947
Or she could turn out to be a really shitty mother. You never know with a personality like hers.
>>
File: 1459366388862.png (892KB, 2512x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1459366388862.png
892KB, 2512x1491px
>>30387959
Considering she's one of the 'virtues' I'd say she'd do just fine. All of the mane six would.
>>
>>30387945
Does it make it any less funny?
>>
>>30387972
It makes it not so perfect. I'm disappointed it's not original, even though I prefer the Cadance version.
>>
File: cuckqueen cadance.png (114KB, 356x383px) Image search: [Google]
cuckqueen cadance.png
114KB, 356x383px
>>30387945
And a cuckqueen to boot.
>>
>>30387968
You could generalize this to
>one's waifu/favorite pony can never fuck up when it comes to really important things or something you care about deeply
>>
>>30387986
>never fuck up
Woah woah, hold up there famalam. Just because she'd be good at something doesn't mean she'd never fuck up. What is with you and absolutes.
>>
>>30387988
Read the rest. Raising a child is srs bsns, so it can never ever go wrong. Remember where we are.
>>
File: large (13).png (761KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
large (13).png
761KB, 1280x727px
>>30387947
>She'd also be a milf.
Like mother, like daughter.
>>
>>30387993
wat
>>
>>30388000
Maybe a plain example will penetrate your thick skull. If you write a story where something goes seriously albeit realistically wrong and post it here, you'll be called an edgelord and generally rejected and booed out of the board. This is because this community is mainly focused on *wish fulfilment* - this is the key phrase. Things simply can't go wrong, and if they do, they can't remain so for long or indefinitely. Even compromise is unacceptable.
>>
File: 1441669742481.png (207KB, 658x618px) Image search: [Google]
1441669742481.png
207KB, 658x618px
>>30388020
You sound salty about something, friend.
>>
File: ConsiderTheFollowingHorseMask.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderTheFollowingHorseMask.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
>>30387852
>Humans into space civilisation.
>Turns out 'dark matter' is actually called 'mana' by most other xenos.
>Due to our solar system being so full of Iron, we're a magical dead zone.
>Without mana, we're forced to work with only the base components of the universe and are rigidly subject to it's rules.
>Other races, with varying levels of mana adaptation based on their home system, treat the rules of physics more like guidelines, which also allows for seemingly impossible creatures to exist and even thrive.
>The iron content in our blood renders most humans highly resistant to magic both beneficial and malignant, but also makes said blood a highly controlled substance due to it's nullification properties.
>Not requiring magic, most of our machines are vastly more reliable than other races, where a simple surge of emotions could disrupt the delicate energies on the more sophisticated devices.
>The fact we were able to land on our moon using whats the equivilant a large amount of high level explosion spells, a few sheets of building material and a full body suit is seen as our greatest achivement and greatest moment of insanity.

>>30387872
Human classification is a bit iffy, we share the characteristics of both prey and predator, most notably our social dynamic and forward facing eyes respectively.
Our sheer endurance is a valuable prey trait, which we co-opted for hunting once ug-thok realised that dinner would fall down long before he did.
The main reason we're seen as predators is because nothing actively hunts us anymore and we can pretty easily genocide the entire planet if we wanted.
We eat far more plant matter than we do meat, hell if it fits in our mouth some human has probably tried to eat it at some point.
My point is that we'd be sending a fuck ton of mixed signals to species that look at us for the first time, we're really weird when you look at us in comparison to other animals even without the context of a RGReversal.
>>
>>30388020
>. If you write a story where something goes seriously albeit realistically wrong and post it here
give me a single example
>because this community is mainly focused on *wish fulfilment* - this is the key phrase
mostly, yeah, no shit. but if you think 100% of all greens are all just pussy slayer anon methinks you haven't been on /mlp/ for any amount of significant time
>>
File: not so slow clop.gif (535KB, 304x367px) Image search: [Google]
not so slow clop.gif
535KB, 304x367px
>>30388028
Excellent use of the sodium chloride meme.
>>
File: 1481423849914.png (54KB, 416x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481423849914.png
54KB, 416x405px
>>30388047
Thanks. Are you done pissing and moaning about whatever has your panties in a bunch now?
>>
>>30384649
invisible stallion
>>
File: 1496531999535.gif (615KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1496531999535.gif
615KB, 141x141px
>>30388034
yes
>>
>>30388034
Humans are not naturally any more endurant than other species'. The only reason persistence hunting was a thing was because we were intelligent enough to be able to carry water along with us. God I hate that meme, we're not some super badass predator, the only reason we survived was because of our brains, but that's not relevant against ayys just as smart.
>>
>>30388045
I want to force that guy to read Diaries of a Madman.
The whole thing.
>>
>>30388057
Is that thing still being written? I think I gave up on page 1000 or something.
>>
>>30388057
>implying people don't call it edgy
>>
>>30388051
How the hell do you know I'm wearing panties right now?
>>
>>30388064
Last I asked my friend who enjoys reading spicy trash, it's not only ongoing, but nav says it's still early story.
Impressive, considering the story clocks in at well over a million words now, and none of it is good or makes any sense.
>>
>>30388071
L O N D O N
>>
>>30388056
its kind of odd to see this everywhere. persistence hunting is a thing and it works very well but it wasnt our only or even best way of hunting.
if anything were ambush predators, setting up and hoding untill unwitting pray comes along then we ambush and stab it.
an example of this would be waiting for a mammoth to wander away from its heard so we can stab it with a spear.
we still do it today just with different weapons.
>>
>>30388075
>considering the story clocks in at well over a million words now
Over two million, actually.
>>
File: DELET.gif (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.gif
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>30387416
They come in peace to spread their seed all over your systems. You remove those lies right now.
>>
>>30388075
How? How is that still on-going? I mean, props to him for keeping writing like that but fuck that's some AAA-grade autism there.
>>
>>30388056
>*Smart enough to pace ourselves.
FTFY, point about the water though.
And by endurance i was also talking about our ability to recover from injury and adapt to foreign enviroments, our range of habitable temperature is nothing to sneeze at.

>>30388079
It's the method that's unique to humans as far as i know, other species generally use their ability to run for long distances in order to survive or get away from predators, not the other way around.
>>
>>30387819
>Twilight as the antagonist due to her sheer dorkiness
Yis plis.
>>
>>30388079
Humans weren't even very successful before the agricultural revolution or numerous before the industrial revolution started happening, so our questionable "predatory" nature has probably nothing to do with our success as a species.
>>
>>30388100
i think part of our success might also be that (atleast while hunting down mammoth) we also occasionaly used our sourrunding slike shoving/ slowly scaring a mammoth down a cliff
>>
>>30388109
We were in direct competition with wolves for a good portion of our history.
>>
>>30388095
No idea.
Honestly, I hope he keeps on till he finds it finished, on his terms.
I want to hear about a crazy old man 40 years from now who wrote a 50,000 page story about horses or something, that turned into some weird shit.
Like, he's writing the next Vivian Girls or something.
>>
>>30387887
>Dash who has self-awarness and feels remorse for being a cunt in public, due to wanting to be cute to you
Now that is Skittleshorse I can get behind. To breed her.
>>
>>30388119
but we also started to become their allies thats why we have dogs now
>>
File: 1482823946468.jpg (69KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1482823946468.jpg
69KB, 447x447px
>>30388126
COMMENCE

THE BREEDING
>>
>>30388127
>Selectively breed wolves until they are domesticated
>Continue to breed wolves to be less aggressive and less wolfy until they can be purchased as cute pets
>"allies"
Anon, we took wolves and made them our bitch.
>>
>>30388109
i know that, i just find it weird that its the only form of hunting stories ever mention.
>>
>>30388138
Remember that one short story where Anon is freaking out that his pregnant waifu is still flying, and Dash is all "Pfft, my mother walked herself to the delivery room."
>>
>>30388122
Definitely agree that he should finish it. I tried to restart from the beginning and he's actually changed some of the prior story (dunno why though). Still, I hope that he does finish.
>>
>>30388139
but what gave us the ability to breed them? the fact that those wolves didnt try to kill us all the time
>>
File: 1488136693395.png (45KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488136693395.png
45KB, 512x480px
>>30388159
Their lust for our HMD of course.
>>
>>30388159
You make it sound like we had a formal agreement of non-aggression and made them sign papers. They didn't /let/ us do anything, we trained them to work with us.
>>
>>30387887
Meh, I don't care much for this cliched headcanon. One of the reasons I like Dash is that she's the least likely one of the M6 to be all mushy and touchy-feely. I imagine she'd be carefree about a relationship, never getting too clingy. I don't want her to conform to the stereotypical waifufag's wet dreams.
>>
>>30388175
well it was as far as i know more a symbiotic bond both sites having a profit from being with the other
>>
File: 1484406776197.png (776KB, 1707x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1484406776197.png
776KB, 1707x1215px
>>30388143
I wonder who the biological father was.
>>
>>30388166
Damn straight. Have womb will fill.

>>30388206
Anon.
>>
File: 32991.png (170KB, 776x1030px) Image search: [Google]
32991.png
170KB, 776x1030px
>>30388215
Anon's a human, silly, not a pony.
>>
>>30379839
Genesis 3:16
>>
>>30388215
>Candyass can immediately tell someone's fetish at a glance, since it's semi-related to love
>Knows all the fucked up shit anon is into
>Tells everyone that his largest, most prominent fetish is fucking a pony
>>
File: kissu.png (199KB, 699x514px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.png
199KB, 699x514px
>>30386508
>It's the best pony?
Yes
>>
>>30379839
Being bipedal limits the size of the pelvic aperture, but being bipedal doesn't mean it can be unreasonably large. In fact, watch the show and see how narrow their hips are, and also notice how ponies have even larger heads than we do.
>>
>>30388275
*quadrupedal doesn't mean...
>>
File: 1421178915194.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1421178915194.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>30388186
>One of the reasons I like Dash is that she's the least likely one of the M6 to be all mushy and touchy-feely
ohohohoho

OHOHOHO
>>
>>30388275
>He takes the semi-chibi art style as literal 1-1 with reality.
So does that mean if your anime waifu came to life, she'd have enormous malformed eyes?

>>30388242
Satyrs and centaurs and minotaurs, oh my.
>>
>>30388252
>Twilight can't fold her wings for 3 days straight.
>Getting along with her brother's wife was a bit harder once she got that whole "love" thing under control, and could read all of her disgusting, dirty horse thoughts.
>>
File: w.jpg (86KB, 1000x1031px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
86KB, 1000x1031px
>>30388292
>your pet is like your partner
Although you could probably make this work in RGRE somehow.
>>
>>30388299
>he's into 3DPDs and doesn't appreciate his waifu's natural 2D perfection
>>
File: 1495516164825.png (173KB, 914x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495516164825.png
173KB, 914x512px
>>30388318
>blushes and gets all squishy from just her PET showing her affection
>>
>>30388299
In reality, they'd still have relatively big heads and not freakishly large pelvises. I reckon their childbirth experience would be pretty close to ours.
>>
>>30388318
You really cannot into social interactions, can you?
>>
>>30388323
Sadly, 3D will never be able to compete with 2D perfection.
But I have grown to accept that.
>>
>>30388318
"Jesus."
>"You can't resist The Look, Anon."
"Dash, this is horrifying. You're lying; there's no way that the face you're pulling seduces colts."
>"Are you kidding me? Nothing says 'mount me' more than THIS."
"Please stop."
>"Not until you unbuckle those human pants and let me touch your dick."
>>
>>30388352
>cannot into social interactions
>Implying anyone on this board can.
>>
>ponies can only eat eggs due to spell to make them easier to eat
>anon eat unmagicked eggs cause the magicked ones give him the shits
>ponies freak out RGRE style
>>
>>30388360
y-you too
>>
>>30388364
What does this mean?
Does he love me?
Am I preganant now?
>>
>>30388352
>interacting with pets is a social matter

From what I've seen people don't treat their pets and other people the same way. People more complex than you think.
>>
>>30388370
>Am I preganant now?
Yes.

>Does he love me?
No.

>What does this mean?
Sunnyfish - melon jelly - ballin' the jack at the meatwagon now
>>
>>30388299
>mutants
Eww.
>>
>>30388383
>>30388383
>>30388383
>>
>>30388356
Whoa, wat... Uh... G-go on?
>>
>>30386508
Our bite is also so toxic that if we manage to break the skin, there is a huge chance for infection and if not treated, death after a while.
>>
>>30388475
You really need to start brushing your teeth.
>>
File: embarassed fluttershy blush.jpg (24KB, 466x457px) Image search: [Google]
embarassed fluttershy blush.jpg
24KB, 466x457px
>>30387664
this just made me blush and cry, fuck.
>>
>>30380475
>bork Fortress
>>
>>30387708
Assuming intelligent alien life exists, that's probably what they'd think of us, since our worlds would be so different. We'd think the same of them.
>>
>>30383140
...where is daring douche?
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 168

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.