[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex ashden hates my music...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: img.jpg (886KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
886KB, 3264x1836px
"Hey, sorry you didn't make it onto the album, here's your feedback:

The structure feels pretty random, and the sounds are kind of bland. The track doesn't really go anywhere and the composition derails as the song goes on.

bass is too strong, and the song lacks direction

The whole structure of this is all over the place, it's hard to pick a definitive melody, there are also a lot of clashing notes, try searching some youtube tutorials on how to make chord progressions and melodies to begin with

the whole song here feels like itsd 3dB too quiet. On top of that, elements appear randomly throughout, without any kind of indication or forethought. The structure just feels wrong and out of place"

I think he hates me more then my music though... But Anyway:

https://tkrico.bandcamp.com/album/ip3jlv-ldwo-no-ss-w
>>
>>30348241
>Alex ashden
Who? What album are you trying to get on? Some fucking context would be lovely, dear.
>>
>>30348255
Also I listended to some. It's pretty bad, I laughed audibly when it started.
>>
File: 1362611163897.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1362611163897.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>30348241
You realise you're on /mlp/, right? As in, the My Little Pony board. Were you looking for >>>/mu/ ?
>>
File: 1445573958019.png (422KB, 6000x3900px) Image search: [Google]
1445573958019.png
422KB, 6000x3900px
Where da ponies at?
>>
>>30348272
...but are you still listening is the question...
If you are then I've succeeded...
>>
>>30348297
So this is just advertising your Bandcamp page and totally unrelated to ponies? I'm glad we established that.
>>
>>30348297
Nope. I had my fill of keks and I got the fuck out as quick as I could.

The only people who would like this music are the deaf
>>
>>30348255
he's exploding pony toast, was really big at fandoms, he's from mylittleremix.com, and I was infamous there till everything died and now we're both not famous anymore...
>>
>>30348303
blahhh... alex ashden was a fandom artist... no one knows him I guess...
>>
>>30348315
Maybe if you were actually showing us pony music, we would care. But this is totally irrelevant to the board. "An MLP fan gave me non-pony advice about a non-pony thing. Here is non-pony thing; please care about it."

So, you know, go make some pony music.
>>
>>30348297
What a low bar you've set yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.