[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 98

File: 1497853042472.png (28KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497853042472.png
28KB, 800x600px
Previous thread: >>30322435

"The Absolute Madman" edition

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
>>30343112
TOO THE FALLEN DEAD, WE SALUTE YOU!
>>
Needs more cock worship.
>>
>>30343112
News of my death was greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>30343130
Thank god for incompetent mods.
>>
>>30343128
Always.

>Anon visits his cousins on Sweet Apple Acres
>Isn't used to the hard labor and sweats up a storm
>Who knew apples could be so heavy?
>Applejack pulls him aside after the work day is over
>Says that Mac and Bloomy are cleaning up, so it's just the two of them
>Buries her face in Anon's sweaty package and licks his dick clean before the two of them shower
>>
File: downloadfile-62.png (610KB, 2200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-62.png
610KB, 2200x2200px
>>30343138
I'm going to lay low for a bit, but I will always be lurking.
But before I go, here's a parting gift.
Also can I request a twin sister green?
>>
>"See? I told you it would fit. Doesn't your Aunt Celly look cute in her cheer uniform~? Hahaha! Oh my, you should see the look on your face! And your mother thought I was an fuddy duddy, is that not right? Come dear nephew, we should hurry along back to your home and I have to change out of this attire. I would not want your mother to get the wrong idea. Oh...and no peeping~"
>>
>>30343184
SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
I have a Sunny story for you before you go.
https://pastebin.com/7iYBHQz3
>>
File: 1470005708547.png (58KB, 171x182px) Image search: [Google]
1470005708547.png
58KB, 171x182px
>>30343184
>>
>>30343217
U N F
>>
>Anon is the brother of the infamous Flower Sisters; Roseluck, Daisy, and Lily
>Their hotness is well known throughout their high school, as is their shyness around boys.
>Well, boys who aren't Anon, anyway
>On Anon's birthday, he finds them in his room
>They're nude and bend over, presenting their asses to him
>"Which one of us do you want to impregnate first?"
>>
>>30343336
Charge and instigate a fuck pile.
>>
>>30343336
Is Anon a quadruplet? Older? Younger?
>>
>>30343358
His parents were...enthusiastic. Like, a year apart enthusiastic.
>>
>>30343379
So
>Roseluck is a senior
>Daisy is a junior
>Lilly is a sophomore.
>Anon is a freshman.
>>
>>30343401
Exactly, they need to rush to fuck all over the school now, what a shame.
>>
>>30343401
>Roseluck gets knocked up first, right after she graduates
>Daisy gets a baby fucked into her a year later right after graduation
>Lily becomes a mother a year after that
>Her and her sister's reputation at school can't be tarnished if they time things right
>Also: convenient babysitting opportunities
>>
>>30343401
Why can't Anon be older for once? Knock up his little sisters.
>>
>>30343423
Its the perfect setup, the perfect crime.
>>30343431
Less time to fuck in that case, has to wait for each one to get out of school so their reputations aren't sunk.
>>
>>30343431
Why do you think he's fucking babies into his big sisters, silly?
>>
>>30343440
Weren't they already established as being shy girls, and thus probably not with the in crowd?
Besides, >implying your popularity in highschool means jack shit the moment you leave.
>>
>>30343450
True, but they are really hot, and therefore people look at them, so if you want to cause your loving sisters and mothers of your children some unnecessary stress of being stared at and called sluts all through highschool, if they get the chance to finish it, then by all means. Go ahead.
>>
>>30343449
That's good thinking, Anon.
Daughteru is for cocksocking.
>>
>>30343487
>not giving them lifestyle-change instructions, telling them to start wearing skimpier outfits, spending more time nude in the locker room and not covering up, etc
>>30343501
what exactly is that anyway?
>>
>>30343526
>what exactly is that anyway?
Penis in vagoo.
>>
File: image.png (332KB, 393x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
332KB, 393x970px
You may have been raping her body, but Sugarcoat has been raping your mind
>>
>>30343526
Old /mlp/ thing that basically boils down to "normalized child sexual subservience". But it really varies from interpretation to interpretation.

http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/Cocksocks#Little_League

My personal take I came up with with a friend was that if such a thing were to actually happen, it would basically be sexual paternalism. Where incest is the norm, not the exception, and it's considered acceptable for a father to show his daughters affection with sex.
Though uncles, or much older brothers are acceptable if he is unable or unwilling.
Alternatively, very close family friends could happen, as an extension of an arranged marriage thing, but that's not really relevant for our interests.
>>
>>30343600
What would happen if you ignored your sister and abandoned your usual nightly rapings? Would she pretend that nothing ever happened; be really passive-aggressive about the entire ordeal, but otherwise leave it alone; or would she seek you out at night, mounting you in your sleep while telling you that you're hurting her and begging for you to stop?
>>
>>30343550
is that all? it just means sex? okay. Then definitely yes.
>>30343620
wait, see? It's more.
well, I mean, subservience is normal, but I feel like oftentimes they're talking beyond subservience. like some weird kind of treating them like a mindless doll thing. that's no fun!
breeding your daughter should be a special rite of passage!
>>
>>30343639
Well, that's what was going on in the original threads, but they were too niche to last long enough to evolve into something more nuanced, but not so niche the concept didn't survive.

I prefer to think of it as a way the most loving daderus tell their little girls that they love them more than anything in the world.
>>
>>30343639
Breeding your daughter should be done with love, dammit! She loves you and you love her; that's why you're making more daughters with her. Or not. Normal sex is fine too.
>>
>>30343600
Thats fine, she can call it whatever she wants, but I still wont stop coming up with baby names in-between kissing her and holding her hands while we make love.
>>30343662
>>30343661
>>30343639
These men are correct.
>>
File: image.png (350KB, 800x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350KB, 800x874px
>>30343634
>"You haven't been showing up lately for our usual rounds of forced intercourse, brother. That's a shame, it'd also be a shame if I tell mom and dad what you've been doing to me every night. You don't want that? Then keep to the schedule"
>>
>>30343662
i mean using protection would be just mean. she deserves your real seed in her
something something bouncing up and down on you etc.
which mane6 would be best daughter? because obviously the CMC are the best
>>
>>30343687
Applejack
>>
>>30343677
"But a schedule allows you to mentally prepare yourself. By not keeping one, the victim is kept on edge, knowing a hideous violation of their personhood and dignity could happen at any time and without warning.
>>
>>30343677
so is she tsundere for Anon or just really fucking crazy?
>>
>>30343677
Then you come in her, I will gladly fuck you slowly till we go to bed, but I've been having a hard time at work Sugarcoat, and I'm pretty tired. So how about we move this to fucking in the morning while we shower, I get some sleep, you get breed, we both win.
>>30343697
That could be a nerdy response to a thirsty sister.
>>30343701
....both? Little more of column B?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>30343697
>"Just don't wait too long, my body may start to recover if you do"
>Your sister reaches up her skirt and pulls down her panties, and proceeds to throw them at your face
>"Remember, a good rapist usually takes a souvenir with him"
>>
>>30343701
She's playing a game of 8th dimensional chess, breaking anon in ways men didn't even know they could be broken as revenge for the first rape.
>>
>>30343749
>>30343677
>>30343600
We've gone full circle with this inverted rape thing at least twice now. It's getting overdone.
>>
>>30343793
>Not her genuinely wanting him to be as effective as possible at raping her, despite hating incest and being raped.
Step it up, senpai.
>>
>>30343812
Your mom is overdone
>>
>>30343819
She just wants him to be the best at what he does. Or, if we're being less 8th-dimension-chess, she wants Anon's attention&affection, and thinks that she'll lose that if the raping stops. It's like a kid whose parents ignore him doing bad things just so that he'll get yelled at and acknowledged.
>>
File: 1241234132.png (812KB, 1280x744px) Image search: [Google]
1241234132.png
812KB, 1280x744px
>>30343831
She's not overdone, she's just a little baked
>>
File: image.png (515KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515KB, 1280x714px
https://youtu.be/MuLk33xVejU
>>
>>30343861
You should feel ashamed for that pun, she is hungry and your dick is the only tasty thing in the room, don't be mean.
>>
>>30343841
>She never got any love or affection as a kid.
>Anon grew up separate from her, so when he came back in their teens, and started raping her, she immediately accepted it as love, and that love is unpleasant but good.
>She's too fucked to ever fixed, and too emotionally bound to survive without her brother now.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 600x820px
>"Since you refuse to force yourself upon me tonight brother, you're gonna do something else"
>"Tie me up with the provided restraints, then take my underwear, and pleasure yourself with them, right in front of me, right now"
>>
>>30343885
These feels are heavier than what I was prepared for.
>>
>>30343912
>"A-And then maybe can k-kiss."
>>
>>30343912
>>30343928
>>30343936
I want to see Anon succeed, with his sister lovingly hating every second of it, coupled with blunt suggestions on how he can worsen it on her.
>>
>>30342196
>you and your twin sister Sugarcoat will never be prodigal chess geniuses with over 200 IQ, traveling the world to participate in world tournaments
>you will never have no real friends other than each other due to being on the travel all the time and being so different from all the other kids your age
>as you reach puberty, you will never start to get curious about each other
>you will never start examining each other's bodies in your hotel room and feeling each other up
>it will never feel so good that you want to do it more
>you will never gradually go further and further until finally one day you end up having full-on sex with your sister, despite knowing that you aren't supposed to be doing such things with your relatives
>your relationship will never blossom into something more than that of just siblings
>you will never always insist on sharing a room with your sister under the pretense that you will be practicing chess moves together
>this will never give you the opportunity to have steamy romantic sex every night and pillow talk in twinspeak
>you will never continue this way for a long time until one day your parents walk in on you
>they will never, to your surprise, smile and encourage you to continue, explaining that they too are actually fraternal twins, and their parents before them
>they will never encourage you to stop using condoms and make them lots and lots of genius grandchildren
>>
>>30344023
>You and your sister Sugarcoat actually do have a baby
>Years of inbreeding finally catch up, turning you from a world renown chess prodigy into a potato farmer
>>
>>30344023
>You will never find your soulmate in your twin sister
>You will never be this happy
>You will never stop being alone
>>
>>30343172
>Anon is from the city and is completely thrown off by this
>However he's had a crush on Applejack and her huge childbearing hips and thighs since forever
>Decides to just go along with it, change his name, and never see his immediate family The Orangesagain
>>
>>30344157
>Appul cousin likes innocent nerdy city slickers.
>Finds out that her cousin is one of them.
"But, I'm your cousin Jackie."
>"Even better Sugarcube."
>>
>>30343693
would she help get her little sister ready to have fun with their pa too? good sisters share
>>
>>30344199
>Applejack shrugs.
>"Well, Granny's real strict 'bout makin' more workers for the farm. A cousin's better than a brother, y'know."
>Applejack elbows you playfully, smiling at your stunned face.
>"A'sides," she giggles, "Mac ain't exactly packin' down there, you know."
>>
>>30344222
Anon is the new Applebreeding boy, digits confirm the city slicker takes the orchard, SOMEONE CALL THE FUCKIN PRESSES! CAUSE ITS TIME FOR A MATING PRESS!
>>
>>30344040
Unless there are genetic problems, each generation of inbreeding would only result in incresingly intelligent children.
>>
>>30344222
man everyone keeps a-pickin' on poor big mac in these..
>>
>>30344266
>"Also I caught him no-no touchin' that there Caramel last week."
>>
>>30344281
>"Granny was just disappointed after that, but now your here. So lets go buck mah orchards. Do as good a job as you look like yer gonna do, Applebloom will get her turn next. She'll be watching while you breed me. So don't disappoint her with our show, I want her too know she's getting her fill. "
>>
>>30344259
>Fetuses produced by inbreeding also face a greater risk of spontaneous abortions due to inherent complications in development.
>Among mothers who experience stillbirths and early infant deaths, those that are inbreeding have a significantly higher chance of reaching repeated results with future offspring.
>Additionally, consanguineous parents possess a high risk of premature birth and producing underweight and undersized infants.
>Viable inbred offspring are also likely to be inflicted with physical deformities and genetically inherited diseases.
>Studies have confirmed an increase in several genetic disorders due to inbreeding such as blindness, hearing loss, neonatal diabetes, limb malformations, Schizophrenia and several others.

>>B-but, wouldn't happen if there were no genetic problems
That would require literally perfect humans.
>>
Would you help your sister get rid of some varmint shitters after your apples?

>"Alright, buck-o, lets make this here into a friendly competition, that good with yew? If'n you win y'all can ask me ta keep yer bed warm tonight~, if Ah win, yew get ta do the same fer me. That sound good ta yew?"
>>
File: fl25.png (305KB, 650x786px) Image search: [Google]
fl25.png
305KB, 650x786px
>>30325500
>Arriving home, you notice the car isn't in the driveway.
>Good. That means mom is away.
>You hide your shoes and head into your room, needing some thinking space.
>It's been an hour since you parted ways with your sister, and you can still feel your pulse coursing through you.
>It's in your ears, it's in your toes, it's even in your eyelids.
>She told you to 'think' about this.
>Think about what, exactly? An actual, romantic relationship?
>You fall on your bed, trying not to breathe too hard.
>Well, at least the escalating intimacy now made sense.
>Had she already been treating you like a boyfriend since your birthday? Or longer..?
>You're not sure how to feel about that.
>Weird?
>Used?
>Excited?
>Aroused?
>Okay, yes, the last two definitely fit better than the first ones.
>What was there to think about, really? None of the girls you've ever looked at twice came close to matching her.
>Attractive beyond belief with a similarly appealing character, your sister is the catch of the century.
>Even you at seven years old seemed to perceive that in some way, having basically proposed to her that one time.
>And now the shoe is on the other foot.
>Sister or not, you'd be insane to reject her.
>The thought of rejecting her was actually painful, you hadn't really considered it until now.
>You know her, and she'd be destroyed. No way could you do that to her.
>That's not really an option, then, is it?
>You take a deep breath, mentally preparing yourself for the road ahead.
>You are going to visit her after school on Monday, and you are going to welcome her advances.
>It's only ever made your life better, after all.
>Well, you sure took your time to think about this. All of five minutes.
>The clock on the wall is telling it's five o'clock.
>And it's still Saturday.
>Fuck. The wait might actually kill you.
>You shake your head and sit in front of your desk, opening your laptop.
>What does the internet have to say about this..?
>>
File: fl26.png (574KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fl26.png
574KB, 1024x1024px
>>30344382
>Two day's worth of research into incestuous relationships on the Internet had left you with a single, simple thought.
>The Internet can go fuck itself.
>You yawn, eating some bread in the kitchen.
>The big day is here, all you need to do now is wait for school to finish.
>You had considered showing up at Fluttershy's prematurely to give off some vibe of confidence, but you decided against it.
>There must have a been a reason for why she picked this date, after all.
>Besides, she's still slightly taller than you, so why bother acting macho?
>"Anon..?"
>Fuck. You weren't expecting her to wake up yet.
>Your plan to strategically avoid your mother had been going great, only for it to fall apart now.
>"Where the hell have you been?"
"Good morning to you too, mom."
>"Haven't I told you not to disappear for DAYS on end-"
>You walk towards the front door, tuning out her voice.
>You're not listening to this, so you might as well just bail now.
"Sorry, school's starting. C'ya."
>You leave before you can even hear her response.
>You're half an hour early, but you're fine with waiting anywhere else but "home".
>Considering how bitter your mother had gotten over time, you were really lucky to have had such an amazing sister.
>Maybe you should tell her that.
>The hours crawl by agonizingly slowly.
>It's not like you could focus on schoolwork, so you tune most of it out.
>The bell finally rings and you rush out like neverbefore.
>Finding the bus stop, you get on, swallowing your stress.
>The bus starts its route, and the stress comes right back up.
>How exactly are you supposed to do this?
>Your breathing gets more labored with every stop the bus covers.
>You try to go over some things you read on the Internet in your head.
>'Showing is better than telling', someone had said.
>What does that even mean?
>Looking out the window, you notice dandelions growing on a green patch nearby.
>You do a double take.
>Of course!
>You press the exit button. You have a detour to take.
>>
File: fl27.jpg (1MB, 1583x3475px) Image search: [Google]
fl27.jpg
1MB, 1583x3475px
>>30344395
>You step off the bus and head into a familiar house, two wild dandelions in hand.
>Fuck, you can't believe you're actually doing this.
>This is like something out of those stupid Spanish, thirty years old soap-operas.
>Finding the door, you pause in your tracks.
>There's that cold sweat again.
>You had somehow managed to make this even more stressful than it had to be.
>The idea was that these flowers would do the talking for you, but somehow they just seemed to only pile on the anxiety.
>Your sister did seem to like them... way back when you were a kid, at least.
>Standing in front of the door with the flowers held to your chest, you shake off your doubts.
>You just have to knock. This'll work better if she's the one to open the door.
>Three short bangs resound through the wood, and suddenly you start breathing through your mouth.
>Fuckfuckfuck, you can hear her coming.
>You take a deep breath and swallow, trying your best to not look like a nervous wreck as the door opens.
"F-Flutters!"
>"Hey, A-"
>Her eyes trail downwards and she brings a hand over her mouth, muting a still-audible gasp.
"I, uhh... I just thought..."
>You look away, unsure of yourself.
>"A-Anon..."
>Looking back at your sister, your heart nearly gives out as you notice a tear running down her cheek.
>You gulp and hold out your hand, remembering a similar moment a long time ago.
"For you..."
>Much to your surprise, she walks straight into you instead of reaching for your hand.
>She squeezes you into a hug, this one distinctly different from any you can remember.
>You've never had someone resting against you like this, as if you're the bigger person.
>You've never felt someone shaking while sobbing into your shoulder.
>That's always been you, and the other person has always been your sister.
>Dropping the flowers on the floor, you wrap your arms around her.
>She always seemed to know what to do, back then. And in retrospect, it wasn't very complicated.
"D-do you like them..?"
>>
>>30344381
Yes, why is this a question again?
>>
>>30344322
that's just not true at all. where are you getting that?
>>
>>30344381
>No trigger guard
>That fucked up hinge
I would not
>>
>>30344322
One generation, famalamadingdong. As long as you don't go breeding your daughters, you have about as much risk for retards as an unrelated woman over 45 does.
>>
>>30344446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding#Effects
>>
>>30344322
>That would require literally perfect humans.
Not even then.
The limited gene pool would stagnate and start deteriorating eventually with each generation, made even worse by the repeated consanguinity.
The safest bet is only first generation incest, which puts the risk at around the same as a 40+ woman of no relation and that is of course, if they are young because advanced age only exacerbates the risk even further.
Anyone that desires for more than a single generation is crazy
>>
>>30344455
Anon clearly said that Anon/Sugar sweets parent's and grandparents were twins and that they wanted grandchildren.

That a lot of generations.
>>
>>30344405
If it's the last post in the update, could you announce it somehow so we're not waiting for more?
>>
>>30344477
Whoops. My bad.
>>
>>30344405
Yes.
>You will never have a slow romantic fuck with Big Sister Flutters next to the fire place in her fancy apartment.
>>
>>30344382
>What does the internet have to say about this..?
>Asking the internet
>bruh
Smash that shit like its the last day you live for.
>>
>>30344480
Yeah, I should probably do that.
In any case, I prepare all my shit now. If two minutes pass after the last post, the dump should be over.
>>
>>30344395
>Still slightly taller than you
ouch, poor anon
>>
>>30344405
oh my god, dandelions.. the classic little kid gift. You're good at this, Issh.
>>
>>30344461
yeah well wikipedia's kind of an idiot, isn't it.
Unless it's talking about successive inbreeding.
In the future it helps, rather than giving a quote, to explain the mechanism by which the thing you're asserting happens, happens. People know how to look up shit on wikipedia.
>>30344468
you're acting like problems are automatic and inevitable. Sound like those people who think random mutations are common and inevitable.
>>
>>30344405
oh god my herz
>>
>>30344557
Nigga, the family already has problems, Sugarcoat's eyes are shit.
>>
>>30344609
ah well you dont wanna do that then.
gotta follow your nose, man.
>>
>>30344609
>their children are almost blind, but have IQs of 300
>>
>>30344670
It's like RPGs, man. Min/max it all to shit. You can't see, but you're smart and real good at chess.
>>
>>30344670
>Anon and Sugarcoat use their high intelligence and funds perfect gene manipulation.
>Makes literally perfect baby's.
>>
>NEET sister Moondancer
>Wears a keyhole sweater instead of her normal turtleneck
>Doesn't "get" that her tits aren't supposed to spill out of the hole in the front
>>
File: 1448564876354.png (3MB, 1850x2850px) Image search: [Google]
1448564876354.png
3MB, 1850x2850px
>>30344670
>Generation later the Coat family has developed into arcane beings whose minds operate on a 4th dimensional level, having long since abandoned the feeble sight organs that lesser beings call "eyes"
>>
>>30344912
Yiss.
>>
>>30344912
Are her breasts slightly pimply and sticky from spilled mountain dew and sweat?
>>
>>30344896
I was just thinking about that.
>>
>>30344926
>"Anon, grant us dicks on the inside!"
>"As you once did for our vacuous mom, grant us dicks, grant us dicks! Pant dicks in our holes to cleanse our beastly virginity!"
>>
File: 1465095235780.png (572KB, 1200x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1465095235780.png
572KB, 1200x1072px
>>30344999
>our vacuous mom
Kos[m] fucking dammit anon, you owe me a new pair of sides.
>>
>>30344382
them tots tho
>>
File: 1457891794590.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1457891794590.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>30344999
>Pant dicks in our holes to cleanse our beastly virginity!"
Did Anon get a costume for his dick to wear? Also you got a kek.
>>
>>30344950
well yeah of course
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1200x1060px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1200x1060px
>>
>>30345423
>Sunset tries to "rescue" anon from his quote-unquote "rapist" grandmothers
>Gets captured and is used as a fucktoy whenever she isn't watching Anon fuck the sirens
>>
>>30345423
>Sunset has Insomnia
>This is not helped by the fact that all three of the Dazzlings snore.
>>
>>30345423
>That foot
years later and it still bothers me
>>
>>30345423
>Aria suffers from sleep-masturbation
>>
>>30344926
>>30344999
>>30345012
I'm so proud of all of you.
>>
>>30344950
>You open Moondancer's bedroom door and spot her slouching on her bed.
>She's got a bottle of soda held in between her naked tits, and she's sucking the soda out with a straw.
>When she notices you, she jumps to her feet and rushes over, not caring that her half-empty cola is now soaking into her carpet.
>"Dude! Anon! Check it, this is so much better!"
>Your sister thrusts her chest forward, her tits swaying gently for just a moment.
>There's a bit of a greasy sheen to them and some irritation, but hey.
>Tits, right?
>"My chest used to get so hot, and now I can air these things out whenever I want to!"
>She grabs your hands and slams them down on her chest, right over the nipples.
>"Feel how much cooler they are now?!"
>You... You've never felt them when they were hot, and you guess that your sister just kind of got caught up in the excitement.
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 600x810px
>"I've assessed the situation, and I have come to the conclusion that the Stockholm syndrome has finally taken over and that I have fallen in love with you. Now kiss me"
>>
>>30346431
>Chaste kiss into deep French
>>
>>30346431
Just according to keikaku.

[translator's note: keikaku means rape.]
>>
File: 3124132423143.png (162KB, 700x862px) Image search: [Google]
3124132423143.png
162KB, 700x862px
>>30346411
>You will never have a complete fucking slob with little to no social skills as a big sister
>>
>>30346450
>not pictured, soft, fragrant tufts under each arm
>>
>>30346431
8TH
DIMENSIONAL
CHESS
>>
File: 1437635507575.png (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437635507575.png
117KB, 800x600px
>>30346458
How fluffy we talking here?
>>
>>30346450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw0cup2S4eg
>>
>>30346491
like you know when you pull your cat's fur apart and there's a softer, downier stuff underneath? and if you use a metal pin brush on that part, you brush it out and it's just the softest fucking white fluffy undercoat? like that. softer than dryer lint. like a newborn baby's head.
and they smell like really good shrimp flavored ramen
>>
>>30346431
Good end. And now, you start a family together.

>>30346491
Half as large as Adagio's untamed pubes.
>>
>>30346504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL2bgqqwq20
>>
>>30346508
You make questionable personal hygiene sound so good.
>>
>>30346525
It is.. or it can be, if you're in good health. Nothing you come standard with is bad, yknow? unless you have a disease or some kind of hormonal imbalance.. which, increasingly, a large number of people have. they're so used to erasing any sign of puberty regardless, nobody knows what normal even is.
>>
>>30346491
>Walking around the house on Sunday morning
>Big sister Adagio is slouching on the couch eating a bowl of cereal, wearing her white bikini cut panties and a saggy old t-shirt cut in half just above her belly button
>Her legs are sprawled out, her bare feet planted on the coffee table
>She doesn't even care that her thick, curly pube fluff poofs out significantly over the top of her panties
>You can hear the "scritch scritch" when she reaches into her underwear to scratch at her clam, and when the light hits just right, you think you can see a big, bushy orange outline through the front of her underwear
>You grab some breakfast for yourself and sit down, kicking your feet up next to hers
>She laughs, holding a hand to her mouth to keep from spitting cereal all over the floor, and elbows you in the arm when you rub your toes against the sole of her foot
>Gotta love those lazy Sundays
>>
>>30346547
Hold the fuck up, are you the same anon in the earlier thread who was genuinely an unwashed neckbeard who thought other people were weird for daily showers?
>>
>>30346681
Probably is, disgusting fucker.
>>
>>30346547
C'mon man. I don't trim, but at least I fucking shower. Body-stank is gross as shit.
>>
>>30346644
good stuff
>>
>>30346767
yeah, duh. but you wait til you stink to shower. or at least, you figure out how long it takes you. Maybe work it up sooner if you had a nasty sweaty workout earlier, helping someone plant shit in a hot sweltering garden or something
On the other hand if you sat naked in air conditioning all day, you might be fine.
>>
>>30346681
Oh yeah, that was a thing wasn't it? Fuck I should have capped that for future laughs.
>>
>>30346644
morning cartoons and afternoon sex
>>
File: YES TWILY...JUST LIKE THAT.gif (212KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
YES TWILY...JUST LIKE THAT.gif
212KB, 600x400px
bemp
>>
File: 1497917427684.jpg (665KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1497917427684.jpg
665KB, 1000x1414px
>tfw your smug sister wont brag about getting easy good dick
>>
>>30349271
That's the smuggest grump I've ever seen. It all backfires when she goes just a little too far and her friends demand to see who's fucking her so good.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 1200x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1200x751px
>Be Dadanon
>You've decided to take your daughters to the beach today
>You find yourself noticing how...grown they've gotten
Would you?
>>
>>30349803
No, because the influx of dad prompts suck and its getting annoying to look at. Nice pic though.
>>
>>30349803
Look at Rarity. Her drink is frozen completely solid and she knows it, but she can't react or else she'll look like a fool.
>>
>Autistic sister Moondancer will never not get why casual nudity around family is weird, and your parents will never give up after realizing that making her wear clothes (other than her favourite turtleneck sweater) is going to be an uphill battle
>Autistic sister Moondancer will never find comfort in your presence above all thing
>Autistic sister Moondancer will never love cuddling with you
>Autistic sister Moondancer will never know that having a girl who walks around bottomless makes things hard for you
>>
File: 1471241533947.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471241533947.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>30349812
>Not wanting to fuck your daughters.
>>
Did ever get anything with Ember? Or even Barb, for that matter?
>>
>>30349971
I don't think so. They aren't in EqG.
>>
>>30349971
>Sister goes through weird goth phase
>Dresses up in dragon motif
>"Shut up, Anon! My name isn't 'Emma' anymore, it's Ember!"
>>
File: downloadfile-87.png (3MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-87.png
3MB, 2400x1800px
>>30343112
>>
i am amazed i've never seen any greentext in which someone overhears and misunderstands someone talking about 'anonymous sex' and warns them about STDs and such
>>
>>30350011
>Your drunk aunt will never encourage your cousins to drink, nor will she provide them with inappropriate swimming suits
>She will never shove the two half-dressed, half-drunk teens in your direction and slur out "Go get'im, ladies!"
>>
>>30350541
I can Flutters as a cousin but I always thought Sunset as a childhood best friend.
>>
>>30350727
Nah man, you aren't thinking clearly, Sunset is your cousin by your aunt Suncheeks, Fluttershy is from Luna. So its good. Now...go "play" with your excited cousins and Aunt on the beach. Celestia has been talking about teaching them how to do strip sex, beach edition. And your the lucky vict-I mean man they get to, test on.
>>
File: Tri tits.png (121KB, 380x223px) Image search: [Google]
Tri tits.png
121KB, 380x223px
>>30350011
I'm I crazy or dose she have three tits?
>>
>>30350817
Last line is bottom string for bikini top.
>>
>>30350541
>>30350727
Maybe Sunset is your childhood friend, but unknown to you both that you are fraternal twins separated at birth, You and Sunset don't find out until you are well into a relationship.
>>
>>30349803
>Would you?
Rub sunscreen on? Give beach haircuts to? remind them barrettes aren't really sensible beachwear? You bet
Encourage to skinny dip? definitely.
>>
>>30350011
oh yes
>>
>>30350760
But then, who's your mom?
>>
>>30350824
yeah but it has shading. obviously she's punipuni and it's cutting into her soft flesh
>>
>>30350878
Twilight's your sister, fill in the blank.
>>
>>30350903
...R-Rainbow Dash?
>>
>>30350934
fuck it, sure.
>>
>>30350831
This has potential.
>>
Not a lot of Lyra in this thread.

>Lyra and Anon are siblings
>Lyra wants to become more sexually experienced, but she can't into not being an awkward fuck, so she goes to Anon to teach her to do blowjobs and stuff
>Anon refuses, because he's not into incest (yet) and tells her that sex with her would be "weird"
>Lyra goes to her friend Bon Bon and convinces her to do sexual stuff with her where she knows Anon will see them; aka his bedroom
>When Anon walks in on them, Lyra uses this to "prove" to Anon that sex with her isn't weird ("See? Bonnie's doing it with me, and she doesn't think it's weird!")
>This upsets Bonnie because she wanted Lyra for herself and Lyra hadn't been too up-and-coming with why they were having sex on Anon's bed
>Bonnie doesn't know that Lyra wants Anon to become more experienced and thinks that she just loves her brother a little bit too much instead
>Bonnie therefore thinks that, to get any love/attention from Lyra, she has to get into a 3-way relationship with her and Anon
>Bonnie decides to help Lyra seduce her own brother
>>
>>30351499
This actually sounds kinda depressing.
In the end, nobody actually loves Anon and he's going to wind up lesbo-sistercucked by Bon Bon.
>>
>>30349803
Would I what?
Convince her that her bikini isn't too revealing and nobody will make a big deal out of it?
And then inform her of your responsibility as her father to apply adequate sunscreen to every part of her the sun shines on, as well as the ones that it doesn't?
Yup.
>>
>>30351633
>Bonnie decides that she wants to ease Anon into a relationship with her and Lyra (one that was not intended to exist by anybody involved), so she plays it off like SHE wants to be Anon's boyfriend
>"Go out on a date with me and I'll keep your sis off your back... and your dick, too."
>Convinces him to do normal couple stuff with her; movies, dinner, holding hands
>Slowly introduces Lyra into things; Lyra watches movies with them at home, Lyra has fun at the carnival with Bon Bon and Anon, etc
>Bon Bon is surprised to discover that she's slowly falling in love with Anon
>Anon is also starting to fall in love with Bon Bon, and so Bonnie doesn't have a HUGE amount of trouble convincing Anon to try something with his sister
>"C'mon Anon, I'll do that thing with my mouth you like so much if you give Lyra a quick peck on the lips~"
>Bon Bon successfully eases Anon into a 3-way relationship with her and Lyra, and Lyra finds out that she loves doing girlfriend/boyfriend things with her brother; as does Anon
>Bon Bon gets to be in a relationship with the girl she loves AND the boy she loves
shenanigans = everyone loves each other
>>
>>30349803

"apply adequate sunscreen to every part of her the sun shines on, as well as the ones that it doesn't?"

***The Canterlot Tribune***

Mad dad caught anally fisting daughter on public beach. Claims he was "Just protecting her supple, flawless skin from the harsh sun". Principal Celestial describes comment as outrageous and "Vile slander."
>>
>>30349772
I know this was touched upon lightly with Rainbow but now I want to see it with Aria or both
>>
File: 146669437316.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
146669437316.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>30351795
it could be beautiful
>>
>>30351949

>Oh, there you are, darlings. Sorry for the delay, but without fathers ministrations, my poor skin would be ravaged by the merciless sun.

>...Uh...Rarity, You know your dad is in jail for being elbow deep in your ass?

>Oh, pish posh, Rainbow Dash. It is just a little misunderstanding. Luckily Judge Dandle is very understanding. And very dedicated to justice. Why he have been checking up on me several times to make sure that nothing untoward is happening.

>...So you have several men using your ass as a playground...

>Now, Rainbow, dontcha get yer knickers inna twist. It nice to have family that cares about ya.

>Thats right, girls. Rarity`s no whackadoole. I mean my sisters and i check out our bodies reeeeeal close every night. You never know what could pop up. One time i found a lump in Limestone, but luckily it turned out to be just a jawbreaker.

>...This is insane...

>See? See?!! Sunset agrees with me. You are freaks.

>They sure are, Rainbow. As far as i understand, none of you actually fucks family members. Is this some kind of human thing?
>>
>>30349803
I would jack off, cum in my hands, then rub it on them and say that it's sunscreen
>>
>>30352637
well you did a good job writing it in their voices
>>
>>30352637
>I will now write some greentext comprised entirely of spoken lines and involving an ambiguous number of characters.
>I will also make no effort to reveal which character is speaking which line.
>>
>>30352839
Hey man, chill, not everyone is cut out to make green prompts.
>>
>>30352839
i think that's the one thing he did right
>>
>>30352861
It's cool man, I'm chill. That barely qualifies as lighthearted banter by 4chan standards.
>>
File: 1455400282424.png (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
1455400282424.png
2MB, 2893x4092px
>>30352884
Good times then, have a pic.
>>
>>30352895
>"Mama's ready for the beach, sweetie! What do you think? Think ol' Pinkie's still got it~?"
>>
>>30349803
By the time they get to that age, I would've already trained them to be daddy's cock socks
>>
File: 2141234132432.png (41KB, 771x209px) Image search: [Google]
2141234132432.png
41KB, 771x209px
>>30352895
Wasn't there a thicc Pinkie mom story a few years back?
>>
>>30353072
This one
https://pastebin.com/ZQjcFXMg
the writefag had some odd phrasing habits that were repeated, but it doesn't happen often enough to really be noticed.
>>
>>30352895
>Momma Ponk will never bikini aside and tell you.
>"Make sure to fire your party cannon inside~"
>>
>>30353148
>Momma Ponk will never bikini aside and tell you.
never pull*?
>>
>>30353195
Shit.
Sorry I must've had a mini stroke.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 976x834px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 976x834px
>Text from: Rarisister
>>
>>30353204
I wonder if Anon cummed on her abdomen would you even see it?
>>
>>30353250
I recognize this.
>>
>>30350003
>Ember holds up a staff with a Ruby glued to the top
>Calls it her "dragon scepter"
>"Since I have the scepter that makes me dragon lord and you have to do what I say, Anon!"
>She insists that you have to kiss and become her boyfriend
>>
File: f5e.jpg (72KB, 500x1221px) Image search: [Google]
f5e.jpg
72KB, 500x1221px
>>30353412
>>
>>30353412
My heart, so I want to take to the movies. Then figerbang her during the movie.
>>
>>30354017
take her*
>>
>>30354017
>Waiting til the parts in the movie wher epeople laugh so they wont hear her squeaks when you pinch her clit
>>
>>30354099
>After the movie "Ember" is so turned on that she can't wait to get home
>You barely make it to the bed with her kissing you all over while she tears off your clothes
>You notice she got her nipples pierced and has dragon claw shaped rings
>You push her down onto the bed and return the favor
>When you thrust into her you make note that her moaning has been louder and more breathy since she got into this goth phase
>>
>>30354330
>>You notice she got her nipples pierced and has dragon claw shaped rings
>Grab a nipple in your mouth and play with the piercings using your tongue
>Ember/Emma screeches and pulls back
>Slaps a hand over her breast
>Turns out she only got the piercing a day or two ago and they're still tender.
>>
>>30354390
aw that's good, means she can still take them out and let them heal.
>>
>>30354390
>"You can touch then if you want but please be gentle, Anon"
>Ember says as she softly cups each breast
>She blushes and let's out a small gasp as you gingerly reach up and rub each nipple
>"It's only natural that you should take care of the dragon lord while she's wounded"
>Ember leans in close and whispers
>"Let me reward you for your loyalty"
>She has you lay back while she takes your member into her mouth and slides her tongue over your shaft.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 382x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 382x500px
>Auntie Sweetie Belle will never come into your room at night and molest you
>>
>>30354663
>You wake up and she's just blowing gently on your morning wood
>She sees your eyes open, giggles, kisses you on the nose, and runs off continuing to giggle while holding her little balled-up fists to her face
>>
>>30354663
>Aunt
>Uses young Sweetie pic
Hol up.
Are you telling me that Anon was born right around the same time as Sweetie so they're both teens going through puberty despite her being his aunt?
>>
>>30354796
That can happen. I probably wouldve had a crush on my 4-years-older'n-me uncle if he was my aunt instead. he introduced me to cool videogames
also he was a bastard anyway so he was even less related to me than a normal uncle.
>>
>>30354796
>Sweetie Belle is actually younger than anon, but still his aunt because anons grandparents are some horny fuckers
>Sweetie constantly lords this technicality over him and uses it like it makes her superior to him
>>
>>30354681
Hey, speaking of inexplicably youthful aunts, we need some Coco up in here.
I've been on the edge of my seat since the last update, and if I stay there much longer, it might kill me like one of those Korean gamers.
>>
>>30354830
>Tries to "molest" him like a proper aunt.
>Comes off as a clingy precocious little sister instead.
>>
>>30354830
>>
>>30354796
I mean my niece is 5 years younger than me so it definitely is a thing that can happen if your parents like to wait a really long time in between having children.
>>
>>30354830
>Anon plays along and lets her be the boss of him
>one day at a family gathering when she's had a sip too many of wine, she goes and hangs out in a back room with Anon and starts up the usual "you've gotta do what i say" rhetoric
>what she says ends up involving taking off her stockings for her because she's getting too hot and a little too dizzy to do it herself
>then asks if Anon's also getting warm, ordering him to take his shirt off
>then she's just wide-eyedly feeling up his chest and insists she should see the rest of her nephew
>>
>>30354842
>Anon introduces this tiny little teenage girl as his aunt
>Meanwhile, Sweetie has her hands perched on her head pretending to be a cat
>>
>>30354893
hnngh
>>
>>30354893
>You first met when you were 4 and she was 6
>The first thing she did was bite you
>the fuck?
>"They said I'm your ant. I'm a fire ant!" then she bit you again
>>
>>30354893
>>30354895
>>30354903

"She MIGHT be a tiny bit retarded."
>Sweetie immediately drops the cat act, walks over to Anon, and goes up on her tippie-toes to grab Anon's ear
>"Excuse me, mister?! I will NOT have you talking about your aunt like this! Get in the car right now. We're going home."
>As she drags him out towards the car, his friends hear Sweetie yell out
>"I'll be telling your mother about this!"
>>
>>30354917
Its like an actually younger Siren grandma.
>>
>>30354917
>As she drags him out towards the car, his friends hear Sweetie yell out
>"Meow! I'm a cat!"
>>
>>30354925
Sweetie is basically Sonata only without the amazing set of tits.
>>
File: 1485040301339.png (483KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1485040301339.png
483KB, 500x525px
>>30354933
So, superior version?
>>
>>30354933
Yet, she has some nice hips at the moment though, with only more room to improve
>>
>>30354933
She makes up for it with the sweetest-tasting pussy there ever was.

>Anon never knew he enjoyed eating out until one drunken night with his aunt
>Sweetie brags to Scootaloo and Applebloom that she found a guy that eats pussy like he breathes air, but refuses to tell them who he is
>Her friends naturally think she's lying
>>
>>30354953
cant argue with that.
>Aunt Sweetie is idly rubbing her chest on you in the back of the car
"What are you..."
>"Duh, Anon. I'm giving you a titjob!"
>Your mom just laughs at the cute thing her innocent little sister said
>>
>>30354968
"For fuck's sake, Auntie, you're twenty sev-"
>"Anonymous, don't speak that way in front of your mother!"
>>
>>30354965
>She stands up and lifts her skirt, showing them all the lovebites on her inner thighs
>"Psssh, yeah right." Scootaloo shows the hickey on her arm "I did this myself"
>Apple Bloom interjects "You idjit! How would she reach down there?"
>"Uh, like this." astoundingly, Scootaloo can reach her own crotch with her face. "What, you guys can't do that?"
>"If you could.. that.. why'd you suck on your arm?"
>"I was bored"
>>
>>30354995
....ultra flexible Scootaloo, my dick needs more good sir.
And Scoots a sexy goof.
>>
>>30354968
>>30354976
>Flat chest Auntie Sweetie Belle tries to titty fuck Anon, but she'll give it the old college try.
>>
File: 45764563456345.png (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
45764563456345.png
17KB, 300x250px
>>30355068
>Sweetie gives him the ol' dick xylophone
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 554x1443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 554x1443px
>"Time for bed anon. Rarity would be really mad at me if I dont get you into bed on time"
>>
>>30355268
"Uhh why are you getting in bed with me?"
>"If you get cold and die of pneumonia, I'll be the one held responsible!"
>"Now get those pajamas off, we need skin to skin contact to properly get warm. Oh stop fussing, I changed your diapers"
"When you were three?"
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 736x1082px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 736x1082px
>"Oh Aaaaanon, I dropped the remote under the tv, won't you please get it for me?"
>Unknown to Anon, Aunt Sweetie has a perfect view of his rear end
>"Yeah that's it, lower, lower, loooowwwer"
"Hey Aunt Sweetie, what's that squishing noise I hear?"
>"NOTHING!"
>>
>>30356093
>When you sit back down, Sweetie hops into your lap
>She starts wiggling in some kind of.. dance? Then just grinding the fuck out of your boner like an orange on a juice reamer
"The hell are you doing?"
>"Uh, it's called a lap dance? Sheesh, you're such a virgin"
>She keeps going at it til suddenly she tenses up
>You can actually hear her squirting.
>"Kay I'm gonna go take a nap now. You should read some porns or something, get educated. You can't always rely on me to teach you stuff." she gets up nonchalantly, leaving a huge wet spot on your crotch
>>
>>30356211
entering the realm of being a cunt now
>>
>>30356227
I think she's just clueless
>>
>>30356227
She's just trying to get Anon to fuck her while she sleeps, she has a fetish for it. Plus she doesn't mind humping while her eyes are closed, its less embarrassing when you cant see her eyes roll in her head or her O face.
>>
>>30354681
Oh, I get it, she thinks that's what a blowjob is. That's adorable. I wrote that and I didn't even realize I was doing one of those clueless Sweetie sex act things.
>>
File: image.png (248KB, 509x1570px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248KB, 509x1570px
>Sweetie is now in her rebellious teen phase
"You know, you've been acting really different lately Aunt Swee-"
>"For the last time, my name is Death Belle! Now go to your room, you're grounded!"
>>
>>30354596
Hold on a minute here. Isn't Spike a dog in the EQG movies? Wouldn't that mean all the dragons are dogs in EQG?
>>
>>30356441
The incestuous relationship thread doesn't always follow show canon and sometimes completely ignores the setting and just uses the characters
>>
>>30356441
I think that says more about Spike than it does about dragons.
like if Dash took Scootaloo with her through the portal she'd probably turn into a dog
>>
>>30356458
that said, so far anytime the green gives a description of the characters, it at least goes with the technicolor skin concept.
... except zecora. people always describe her as chocolate. possibly because being a white or light gray african would just be weird, and she couldnt very well be striped
and I refuse on most occasions to describe Anon as green. Certainly not as bald, anyway. though one does want to leave him as blank as possible so you can self-insert
>>
File: 21341324321.png (113KB, 839x646px) Image search: [Google]
21341324321.png
113KB, 839x646px
>>30356470
>Not making anon an actual faceless green embodiment of shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 504x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 504x453px
"Mom, I think Aunt Sweetie has been molesting me"
>"NONSENSE! My sister has done nothing but treat you like her own son, and you repay her by making up lies?! That computer is filling your brain with these thoughts, I'm taking it away!"
>Anon hangs his head in defeat as Rarimom leaves. Aunt Sweetie appears from behind the corner with a smug look on her face
>"That wasn't very nice Anon, I guess I'm gonna have to think of a special punishment for you"
>>
>>30356441
>Be Celestia.
>Another day, another magic horse bullshit.
>Why is it you can't go one day without something trying to take over the world at your school?
>Why can't you have a normal school without magic and shit?
>Well atleast you're home.
>You hear moaning in your house.
>OhGodHe'sBack.jpg
>You open your door to see your student Anonymous fucking your dog while moaning the name 'Ember'.
>You're pretty sure he's tripping on drugs again.
"I'm only letting you do this because I don't feel like dealing with the police today and your dick's too small to hurt my dog. Or anything for that matter."
>You say as you walk around him and go to your coffee machine.
>You hate this town...
>>
>>30356560
Nope
>>
>>30344405
Pastebin?
>>
>>30357431
https://pastebin.com/6EANBAsf
Forgot to post it, my bad. Working on the next dump.
>>
>>30354976
rude
>>
>>30356539
>Sweetie has been a pervert in her home life for years and years
>Sits behind Rarity when she's working on a design and reaches around to molest her breasts
>Rarity is so used to it that her standards for "is Sweetie being a little pervert" have dropped dramatically
>Sweetie would have to strip bottomless and ride Anon's dick in the middle of family dinner for Rarity to get miffed at her for crossing a line
>>
File: 1496756373558.gif (1014KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496756373558.gif
1014KB, 500x281px
>>30356539
>>
>>30356539
shit dude I like some of that (and that's a cute picture) but taking computer away is just cruel
>>
>>30358187
>Not at the dinner table, Sweetie. Your food will get cold. and Anon can't eat while you're doing that, and he needs his fuel for when I ride him later.
>>
>>30349827
Someone get this newfag that image. You know the one.
>>
>>30349827

Thats one hell of an grimace on her face too.

A my-protein-shake-was-made-from-whale-cum level grimace.
>>
>>30359212
her eyelids are a bit slanted inward but I think they're always like that. if you look at her eyebrows.. she doesn't look thaaat upset. More like "it sucks having to drink Diet Dr. Coconut. The other girls can have sugar, and they're not fat. But my little sister is chubby from all those cupcakes so I need to stick with Diet. This is my life."
>>
>>30359268
>"I could splurge this one time and have a full-sugar drink, but then that sets a precedent for the next time we go to the beach. This is how you get bad eating habits, and I'm not going to risk my frame just so that I can drink something that doesn't taste like a coconut just fucked my mouth."
>>
>>30359466
>"Actually that's a good idea... Anon! Could you come here? I need something to get this awful taste out of my mouth. You HAVE been eating that pineapple I gave you, haven't you?"
>>
>>30359512
>Auntie Rarity will never let you casually fuck her mouth
>She will never use the taste of your crotch to overpower other unpleasant flavours
>She will never sometimes lick your balls when she wakes up, getting rid of her morning breath when she doesn't feel like brushing her teeth right away
>>
>>30359963
"Oh great. Morning balls. Thanks Rarity"
>You go off to shower
>Sweetie's in there already
"Sweetie I gotta wash m'nutsack. You need me to close my eyes or something?"
>"No, that's fine"
>>
>>30360077
>Aunt with an oral fixation
yes
>>
I feel like writing later today. Anybody got some prompts they want to throw at the wall and see what sticks?
>>
>>30360319
>>30360077
>"I really don't care if you look, Anon. You're my favorite nephew"
"Thanks, Sweetie. I just kinda need to wash up here, can't start my day feeling gross"
>"You can.. really look if you want.."
"Wait why are you sitting down? Oh, I see. Yes, it's very pretty, Sweetie"
>"It's pink"
"I see that"
>>
>>30360471
oh look

another faggot anon
>>
>>30360470
flexible little sister Scootaloo?
best daughter Applejack guiding Apple Bloom in how to get Pa to make her a woman? (Ya gotta really stir him up just right til he caint see straight!)
clingy and nearly mute cousin Fluttershy that's always holding you and rubbing her face on you and speaking so quietly only you can hear?
mama Twilight taking a sperm sample so she can study it under a microscope and practice for her degree?
>>
>>30360482
I think he's just tired. First damn thing in the morning, yknow?

>"I'm a viiirgin, Anon. Wanna do something about that?"
"Can it wait til after breakfast?"
>"No! I'm in heat right now!" she jumps on you, skin all slippery, and wraps her legs around your waist. "Leave the shower running. This is how I always imagined it"
"Oh, alright. .. but it's a waste of water"
>>
>>30360501
>Rarity walks in on you
>"Anonymous! What on Earth? But... If you're having sexual intercourse with Sweetie, then who's licking your balls?"
>>
>>30360525
>Your female family will never legitimately be concerned that nobody is licking your balls at that exact moment
I'm going to kill myself because this isn't happening to me.
>>
File: 345452432532.jpg (254KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
345452432532.jpg
254KB, 750x750px
>>30360470
Big sister Twilight getting so pissed at anons constant teasing of her nerdy hobbies that she goes full Midnight Sparkle and rapes him in the sky, knowing anon is scared of heights
>>
>>30360470
Honor this god damn Madman.
>>30343184
>>
>>30360561
>rapes him in the sky, knowing anon is scared of heights
Joke's on her, Anon'll piss himself in fear and then she'll be covered in urine. You can't rape when you're covered in bodily fluids.
>>
>>30360525

>I`m a grown man now, mom. I can lick my own balls.
>>
>>30360586
That sounds like a challenge
>>
File: 123432412.png (302KB, 489x804px) Image search: [Google]
123432412.png
302KB, 489x804px
>>30360586
>You can't rape when you're covered in bodily fluids
Oh really?
>>
File: eqg_coco_pommel_by_xebck-d96hst9.png (249KB, 484x1646px) Image search: [Google]
eqg_coco_pommel_by_xebck-d96hst9.png
249KB, 484x1646px
>>30360561
This is a 10/10 prompt, and I'll probably end up writing it if nobody else does.

In the meantime, though, here's a bit more Aunt Coco

https://pastebin.com/K5M2RyY3

>You crawl onto the bed next to the aunt, awkwardly laying yourself down at her side
>It feels a little weird to be sleeping with a girl, even if she's your family member
>Then again, you did sleep with your mom a lot when you were little
>This really isn't that different, right?
>...right?
>Aunt Coco wraps her arms against you, squeezing you against her chest
>Your face ends up squished between her giant pillowy breasts
>"Night, Nonny. Thank you for being so nice to me."
>And under her breath, she adds
>"I love you."
"L-love you too, Auntie Coco..."
>When you reply, your voice is muffled by her chest
>Coco rolls over onto you, snuggling you like a teddy bear
>At this point, it feels like her boobs are practically trying to choke you out
"...b-but, um... could you please, um..."
>You try to shove her off, but she's already unconscious, and drooling slightly on her pillow
"That was fast..."

>Somehow, you survive the night
>When you wake up, the scent of bacon is tickling your nostrils, and you can hear it sizzling in the kitchen
>You roll out of bed and wander into the kitchen in a zombie-esque trance, drawn by the smell of breakfast
>Coco is standing over the stove, still dressed in her Vader pajamas
>She smiles at you when she sees you walk in
>>
File: 1467286438124.jpg (59KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1467286438124.jpg
59KB, 407x407px
>>30360826
>more Aunt Coco
>>
>>30360668
>>30360691
>On today's episode of "accidentally discovering your rapist's fetish"...
>>
>>30360826
Jeff is back!
I got a question;
Will Anon stay 10 or will their relationship grow throughout the years?
>>
File: 1412313971950.jpg (26KB, 482x277px) Image search: [Google]
1412313971950.jpg
26KB, 482x277px
>>30360893
>Depriving us of sweet /ss/
Pls no
>>
>>30360898
hey there's still several good years of /ss/ left. it's good to move into the.. like.. can-actually-ejaculate phase at some point
>>
>>30360893
Not gonna spoil that just yet ;^

>>30360826
>"Morning, buddy. How'd you sleep?"
"Uh..."
>It kinda felt like two watermelons took turns trying to strangle you
"G-great!"
>"Awesome!"
>She pulls the pan off the stove, displaying six slices of perfectly-fried bacon
>"I'm so excited! I normally don't get to cook, 'cause there's never anybody else here. Hope you're ready for the best breakfast ever!"
>This time, you answer with a lot more excitement
"Yeah!"
>Coco plops down plates of scrambled eggs, toast, chopped fruit, and bacon
>Your mouth is watering just from the presentation alone, and the smell is divine
>Since you didn't really get any dinner last night, you tear into the food the way only a hungry kid can, mowing down about half of it in only a few minutes
>Coco reaches across the table to pat your head
>"Slow down, you! Is it... is it really that good?"
>You nod
"It's amazing!" you say, accidentally spraying crumbs all over the place
>Coco runs a hand through her hair, a bashful smile on her face
>"Awww, well... shoot. I'm just glad you enjoy it."
"You'd make a really great mom!"
>"..."
>Your aunt's face goes blank
>Slowly, a crimson blush rises in her cheeks
"...did I say something wrong?"
>She snaps out of it
>"N-no! Not at all! Just not s-something I hear very often! Or, um... ever... heh..."
>>
>>30360926
As long as Coco can talk/trick a naive Anon into giving her a baby, I'm happy.
>>
>>30360898
>Not wanting to marry Auntie Coco and giving her children.
>>
>>30360926
>He wasn't jerking off when he was 10
>>
>>30360933
"Oh. Well I think people should say it more. It's true."
>Coco's blushing so hard that she can't even look at you
>"T-thank you, sweetie."
>She stares at the ground, fixing her eyes on the space between her bare feet
>"But I don't think it's ever going to happen..."
"Why not?"
>She looks up at you, that same sad smile on her face
>"Someone would need to want to marry me first."
"I'm sure somebody does."
>Coco sighs
>"Maybe, little buddy. Maybe. But I'm not counting on it."
"I am. You're a great cook, and you're the prettiest and most fun grownup I've ever been around."
>That catches her off guard
>Wordlessly, she stands up, and starts clearing the breakfast plates away
>"Thanks, sweetie."
>She keeps her eyes on the ground the entire way over to the sink, where she dumps the dishes in
>"That's... that's not something I hear very often, either. Or ever."
"Well I'll keep telling it to you then."
>Coco finally makes herself look at you, and you hold her gaze
>She looks like she's going to cry, but she's also smiling

>After breakfast, the two of you get cleaned up (Coco's house has this *super* awesome jacuzzi bath-tub!), and then hang out in the living room together for a while
>Your aunt keeps glancing over at you, giving you this weird look that you're not able to figure out
>She keeps biting her lip, and she looks a little bit sweaty
>In your lap, you fidget with your Axxon set, making him chop the couch cushions with his giant axe
>Out of nowhere, Coco's phone buzzes, startling both of you
>>
>>30361081
>She keeps biting her lip, and she looks a little bit sweaty
The thirst is too great, she needs anons little boy cock in her.
>>
>>30360973
twas 11 for me, and I was like 5'10" with a decent mostlymoustache at the time. Though it's possible I could have done it earlier and just never tried. Nobody told me about masturbating! Dad tried to once, just asked if i was doing it yet. Didnt know what it meant, and he was just like nevermind.
>>
>>30361128
14 for me. I was on some bullshit medicine as a child that prematurely killed my sex drive, but I stopped taking it when I was 14.
>>
>>30361081
>She glances down at it, and frowns
>"Sorry, buddy. Gotta head in to work again."
"Aww. Okay."
>"And I think... I think I should probably leave you home this time."
>She glances away from you, embarrassed
>"Because Suri will probably want more pictures."
"Oh..."
>"Yeah."
>She sighs, stands up, and heads into her bedroom to start to pack her things
>You follow along, standing in the doorway to her room
>Coco opens her closet to grab the outfits she needs, and a bunch of what look like comic books spill out
>They're weird-looking comic books though; they're smaller, and there's blushing girls in frilly dresses on the front instead of superheroes
>Still, your aunt has comics!
>How does she keep getting cooler?
>You try to take a peak, but she quickly scoops the books up and hides them in her closet again
>"Already, little buddy. I'll be back tonight, okay"
>She bustles past you, heading for the front door
"Alright..."
>Just before she's about to leave, though, you call out to her
"Hey! Aunt Coco!"
>She pauses, both arms loaded with cases of outfits
"Don't let her tell you that you're ugly! If she does then tell her... tell her to..."
>You try to think of the worst thing you can imagine saying
"Tell her to shut the hell up!"
>Coco freezes for a moment, and you're worried she'll yell at you for using a swear
>Then she poses at the bottom of the stairs, accidentally dropping all her stuff in the process
>She extends a single finger into the air
>"I... I won't! I won't let her make me feel bad about myself!"
>>
>>30361209
I can't wait for Coco to throw coffee at Suri and gets hired by Rara.
>>
>>30361209
Anons gonna start jerking off to magazines with his aunt in them, isn't he?
>>
File: coco.jpg (68KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
coco.jpg
68KB, 800x1000px
>>30361209
"Yeah!"
>You feel so happy to hear that that you can't resist running down the stairs to hug your aunt
>Coco returns the hug, nuzzling her cheek against yours
>She smells really good, like vanilla and flowers
>"See you soon, okay buddy?"
>She kisses your forehead, and once again, your body goes all fuzzy
>It seems to you like she lets the kiss last a little longer than last time, but that's probably just you imagining it

>You wave goodbye to her as she leaves, then head upstairs to try and entertain yourself
>For a while, you play with your Bionicles™, then plug your SNES into the TV in your room and cruise through a few levels of Super Metroid
>But eventually, even video games start to get a bit boring
>The house is empty, and Coco's been gone for almost five hours
>Maybe you should have brought more stuff to do...
>Bored, you head into the kitchen and grab yourself some leftover breakfast for a snack
>While you're in there, though, you remember the comics in Coco's room
>Reading a good comic series can make an entire day pass in no time at all
>She wouldn't mind if you read some of them, right?
>Yeah, of course she wouldn't; she's the coolest aunt ever!
>After finishing your snack, you run back to Coco's room to check out some of her comics

Alright, pausing there for now. Will have more story coming out soon.
>>
>>30361081
>After breakfast, the two of you get cleaned up (Coco's house has this *super* awesome jacuzzi bath-tub
hold on hold on, you can't just gloss over potential cobathing
>>
>>30361347
That comes later.
>>
>>30361169
fuck dude that's rough. i got on bullshit medication that made me prematurely old and impotent at 27
medication is fucking bullshit
it's finally wearing off about 5 years later though. feels good to get woken up by morning wood again
>>
File: 1469131798934.jpg (81KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
1469131798934.jpg
81KB, 700x526px
>>30361313
>Pausing there
You better be back soon
>>
>>30361347
>>After breakfast, the two of you get cleaned up (Coco's house has this *super* awesome jacuzzi bath-tub
Is that code for Coco blowing Anon in a bathtub?
>>
File: 1496642872271.png (325KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496642872271.png
325KB, 379x600px
>>30361355
Fuck. Fuck, man, you mean those serotonin things? I feel your pain, you poor bastard. I was one of the lucky ones who got away and all the side effects wore off after like 6 months. This is why I'm seeing a psych, Anon, I want to learn to cope without pumping my body full of barely-tested chemicals. And I'm done blogposting.

Which mom is most willing to teach Anon how to masturbate? Not Twi-mom, because she's too obvious. Let's get some rare pervert moms in here.
>>
>>30361586
Ponk.
>"Ok Nonny, I'm going to teach you to use your party cannon right."
>>
>>30361586
Yeah, Pinkie Pie seems like she'd be the most willing to help anon "deal with his urges"
>>
>>30361612
>>30361625
>Aunt Maud meets you for the first time when you're a teen
>Stares at you wordlessly for a solid 45 seconds
>Without a word, she lifts up her frock and exposes herself to you
>>
>>30361930
>"Meet me in the rock fields in 5 minutes."
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (272KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
272KB, 560x560px
>>30361930
>>30361960
Leave it to aunty Maud to get you rock hard
>>
>>30361347
The co-bathing hasn't happened yet, Anon. This is just a Chekov's Gun.
>>
File: IMG_1092.jpg (149KB, 1360x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.jpg
149KB, 1360x693px
Prompt based on the new episode

>EqG
>Anon's father was Pear Butter's older brother, making him cousins to the Apple Siblings
>of course they don't know this because nobody told them anything
>The Pears move back to the city, and Anon starts going to Canterlot High
>Anon hits it off with Applejack and they start dating, both completely ignorant that they're related.
>They hide their relationship with each other due to the feud between the Apples and the Pears, so it's not like Granpear or Granny Smith can tell them the truth
>Mrs. Cake takes Applejack aside and reveals the truth when she sees her on a secret date with Anon
>Applejack's face when
>>
>>30362135
>"Even better Sugarcube."
>>
>>30362135
Fuck this is too soon. I didn't even know the episode had aired yet. It's a fucking Wednesday, curse this airing discrepancy.
>>
>>30362135
>Prompt is taken in a serious light
>Applejack must now do some actual thinking on how much she cares for Anon and how badly she wants their relationship to work
This way her decision and relationship with Anon has more weight to it than "whoo fucking my cousin is hot". Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
>>30362194
You want the link?
>>
>>30361252
I assumed hentai
>>
>>30362379
I'd love a link, senpai.
>>
>>30362480
Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXKcFn0YwE

Be ready for a feel trip.
>>
>>30361586
oh, no, not SSRIs, though I've heard the same about those. I'm actually on a.. a different kind of serotonin thing now that doesn't have that effect
naw this was heartburn shit. Turns out that shit turns off more than your acid glands. they give it to men with prostate problems because impotence is better than dying

Twilight is obvious for a reason, but.. Dash would definitely encourage her son to try jerkin' it from a young age.. the sooner he can master it the better! in reality though she has no idea how it's done properly.
Flutters would just blush really hard and start jerking off one of her animals, to show Anon what to do.. but be too shy to say a word to give it context.
AJ would give Anon the talk, sayin if his hormones ever get him too worked up with a filly an' he's about to make AJ a grandma ahead of schedjul, he needs t'just rub out those urges. Better to ruin a girl's dress than her future.
>>
>>30362498
I am most confused.. what even is the airing schedule right now
>>
>>30362498
did Discordant Harmony air too?
>>
>>30362524
Yes
>>
>>30362524
oh i see it on this same channel. well shit.
>>
>>30362505
>Flutters would just blush really hard and start jerking off one of her animals, to show Anon what to do.. but be too shy to say a word to give it context.

>Be Anon
>Walk into living room
>See mom sitting on couch, jacking off that rabbit of her's
>Mom stares you in the eye and doesn't say a word
>You have never felt more confused or uncomfortable in your entire life
>>
>>30360561
Sky rape. That's a new one for my bucket list
>>
>>30362007
Fuck you Carlos
>>
>>30362863
that's a pretty weak pun
>>
>Yandere sister Twilight doesn't have any friends except for her big brother Anon
>This continues during her studies despite Celestia's efforts
>One day Twilight comes home to find Anon doing bullshit with his friends.
>heartattack.jpg when she sees there's a girl there too
>It's his friend's girlfriend, but that's not important
>Twilight realizes that Anon is the only person she has in the world
>Twilight realizes that she cannot afford to lose her brother
>Twilight decides that she has to ensure that he'll stay with her forever, no matter what
>The only plan Twilight's panicked mind can think of is to rape Anon in his sleep and carry his child
>"Th-that way, he's NEVER EVER leave me! N-Never ever!"
>>
>Porn dialogue incest
>Anon fucking Pinkie Pie over the arm of the couch
>Pinkie demanding if the "whores" at Anon's high school know that he's fucking his own mother, and if they know that he knocked her up himself
>>
>>30362926
>it's his friend's girlfriend
this is what makes this okay
also anon secretly always wanted twilight
>>
Would you impregnate momma Ponk and raise your own family with her?
>>
File: 1498088950116.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498088950116.png
52KB, 500x500px
>>30363002
Yes.
>>
File: 1476033332321.gif (2MB, 428x535px) Image search: [Google]
1476033332321.gif
2MB, 428x535px
>>30363002
Of course. The real question is: to what lengths would you go to keep your relationship a secret from people who already know that you're momma and son?
>>
>>30362949
Anon is also secretly yandere.
>>
>>30363002
try and stop me
>>30363040
eh eveyrone knows pinkie's a weirdo. if they ever said anything, you'd just remind them of all the much worse shit that you've never done, but that is considered commonplace and that you're obliged to look the other way about
like how you've never gotten drunk and crashed the family car into the house, or gotten hooked on a bunch of drugs and started stealing to support your horse habit.
then you just say something like you understand their mom isn't hot enough, and if they say YES SHE IS then you nudge them and say 'go for it'
>>
>>30363002
>>30363010
>Momma Ponk will never ride you while watching Saturday cartoons.
>"Oh Nonny, watching cartoons early in the morning brings back memories when you were little. I guess it's the same except you're older and your dick is inside me."
>>
>>30363146
that's our pinkie

hmm we havent had any stories about anon being either the dad or the son, and the former is teaching/coaching the latter about becoming a man and making it with his mom, sister, or both
after watching that apply episode i'm in a mood for some wholesome whole family escapades of that nature.
>>
>>30363075
What about the one moralfag who calls the police on you two?
>>
>>30363158
like, what's the cop gonna do, swab her cooch for semen and check it against your DNA? when they take a look at your perfectly normal and loving household, they'll leave it alone
>>
>>30343112
I want to know the context behind this picture.
>>
>>30363156
>"That's what sisters are for, ma boi. Why do you think we had another? You needed someone to play with."
"What about mom?"
>"She's for me to play with. Though I don't mind sharing if you don't. Wink"
"Dad you just said 'wink' out loud"
>"It's greentext, son. Don't pull that thread"
>>
>>30363177
Maybe, I don't know the protocol for incest accusations
>>
>>30363196
it's the same as any crime. if you accuse a man, he gets hauled off without a trial. if you accuse a woman it gets ignored. similarly, if the victim's a female, she doesn't have to be the one making the actual accusation.. if it's a male, even if he complains he gets ignored.
>>
>>30363146
>I want to jizz inside Mama Ponk while watching cartoons on the couch.
>She will never kiss you your forehead and look at you with her blue eyes then say "We'll make a beautiful baby Nonny.~"
>>
>>30363244
>"We're gonna make you a cute little sister! Awww man, no fair, I want a little sister. Isn't there some way we can make that happen?"
"I don't think that's how it works, Mom"
>"Poot."
"... but.. you can play with her just the same"
>"Yay!"
>>
>>30363280
That's so cute.
>You will never walk in on Ponk acting like a T-Rex chasing your Sister-Daughter.
>>
Prompt time:

>Be Anon
>Be related to the Apples
>Your aunt and godmother is Pear Butter
>You have the hots for her.
>>
>>30363319
But she's dead that would be weird.
>>
>>30363328
That reminds me of the incest necrophilia story from /dzg/
>>
>>30363344
Necrophillia is where a draw the line personally.
>>
>>30363328
This would be during a time when she was alive.

Unless you want her to be dead
>>
>>30363280
technically any sister of your lover is your sister in law, right?
>>
>>30362498
Things to do today:
>Cry like a little bitch
>>
>>30363373
You sure about that anon?

https://pastebin.com/TaJZh820
>>
File: 1429653718940.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429653718940.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>30363437
>That tree at the end.
>Everybody talking about Appul parent horses in past tense.
>Big mac secretly trying to get more info about his dad, but whispers it to act tough for his little sisters.
>Are you making me choose?
I did not ask for these feels.
>>
>>30363474
>Not addressing the issue with "Yeah, they're dead as shit. Super dead."
>Teasing me and skirting around the issue
>Showing it like real people with emotions reacting to a real tragedy
I didn't want these TEARS.
>>
>>30363474
>>30363503
>TFW Michelle Creber played a role in a Lifetime movie my mom watched years ago. Where her character's mother got killed execution style.
>That moment when you realize Applebloom lost her parents in three separate realities pone-verse, EQG-verse and a live action movie.
>>
>>30363460
God that made me hard
>>
>>30363573
D E E P E S T
L O R E
>>
Okay, considering writing that green of Aunt!Pear. But first, voting time.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13253365
>>
>>30363373
if you think about it, that's just sex with an inanimate object. the history of said object is irrelevant.
but i assume this story wasnt uber sad, so it was a zombie
>>
>>30363683
Why the hell is necrophilia an option? Cant have good sex with your Aunt unless she's alive to cum all over your dick.
>>
>>30363713
>Anon using dark powers to bring his rotting, dead mother back to life just so he can fuck her
Now we're cooking with gas!
>>
>>30363735
>>30363739
>>30363713
Ya'll are missing the possibilities:
GHOST BLOWJOB, WOO WOO WOO
>>
>>30363749
....then we wouldn't need her corpse anyways.
>>
>>30363749
oh yeah ghost sex is okay too. all the rules go out the window in the afterlife. jesus even said so.
>>
>>30363749
>>30363763
>>30363775
>Anon finds his parent's trees on the grounds, his mother still haunting them because of abandonment from her father
>He keeps going back to talk to his mother, finally able to actually speak with her since he was very young when she passed
>They fall for each other, oops
>Loving ghost incest occurs
>>
File: spooky, but also kinda qt.jpg (88KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
spooky, but also kinda qt.jpg
88KB, 500x707px
>>30363749
>Be anon
>Mom died recently
>It's been really rough for the past few weeks, you'd barely slept at all
>One day exhaustion finally allows you to get some shut eye
>You wake up to a terrifying but familiar whispering
>"Aaaaaannnnnnooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn..."
>Your eyes bolt open in the darkness
>A terrifying apparition of your mother is floating here, her dark, eyeless face staring down at you under her stringy hair
>Suddenly all the items in your room start to fly around her
>You're too terrified to move, even when your bedsheets are torn off
>Finally you violently fly up, feeling your pelvis smash directly against hers before falling back to the bed
>The next time it happens your clothes are torn off by some invisible hand
>This time you don't fall back down, you stay floating in the air as your mothers legs wrap around your waist
>"Aaaannnnooooooooonnnn, maaaamaaaa loves yooooooou veeeeeery muuuuuuuuuch"
>She starts grinding her hips against yours as her ice cold but soft lips press against yours
>Applejack kicks down the door, about to scream "what in tarnation is going on!" before seeing you being held in the air by your dead mothers transparent legs
>She immediately disappears and you drop to the ground, shameful boner in plain view of your sister Applejack
>>
File: hqdefaultCAK0S8O8.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultCAK0S8O8.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>30363796
My god, that's the most beautiful description of a haunted orchard I've ever heard.
>>
>>30363847
>turns out she was just trying to get you into AJ's arms by spooking you and showing her your ponos
>>
>>30363735
>Why the hell is necrophilia an option?
Because of >>30363328
>>
>>30363847
hot
>>
>>30363928
>Ghost of PearButter floats away from the house
>Is joined by the familiar spectre of Dr Henry Killinger, who opens his magic murder bag, allowing her to curl up inside it like a contented kitten
>"Ja, you did a good job, mein liebchen. Your children will bear many beautiful grandchildren for you. Now ve vill get you back into ze ecto containment system und give you some ghost treats."
>>
>>30363948
Gimmi gimmi, spectral tendies
>>
>>30363969
>"Zey are made from ze ghosts of chickens zat died of happiness"
>>
File: images (45).jpg (4KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (45).jpg
4KB, 168x192px
>>30362885
Gotta agree, that joke sank like a stone
>>
File: 1458586706732.jpg (8KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458586706732.jpg
8KB, 274x200px
>>30364020
I guess you could say you've reached rock bottom
>>
>>30364033
now see, if you said that after anon has grabbed maud's butt,...
>>
>>30364053
No, that's after you've bottomed out inside of her.
>>
>>30364053
>>30364076
>Maud gets hot under the collar when Anon makes rock puns
>She orgasms instantly and violently when he pulls this stunt on her
>>
>>30364157
>No change in facial expression when she climaxes
>Just a single bead of sweat that drips down her face
>>
>>30364204
>not intense leg shaking and writhing
>>
>>30364204
and somewhat more dripping down her thighs
>>
File: red leader standing by.png (237KB, 719x643px) Image search: [Google]
red leader standing by.png
237KB, 719x643px
>>30361313
>>
>>30361313
>Instead of comics, Anon finds a sketchbook filled with lewd drawings of him and Coco, drawn by his aunt
>>
>You blushed as you tried to hide your horse cock in your hooves.
>Your aunt just gave you a glare as you sat on the living room couch.
>"I'm disappointed in you..." She growled to you.
>She had just stopped you from placing your cock on your cousin's hooves while she was asleep.
>Getting a scolding from the mare you had fell in love with since you met her at a young age made you flush with embarrassment and almost to the point of tears.
>"What you were about to do was a very bad thing." She said.
"B-but Applejack wouldn't know!"
>"Would YOU like it if she rubbed her crotch over YOUR hooves while you were sleeping?"
>Your lip quibbled.
"N-no..."
>"..." She patted you on the back.
>"It must be hard. Puberty is a very hard thing to go through. All that pent up frustration..." She then gave you a smile.
>"Have you ever tried masturbating?" She asked you.
"N-no, Auntie Buttercup. I don't even know how..." You said.
>"Well, you take your hooves..." She picked up your hooves. "And then you stroke your cock with it."
>Her soft hooves guided your clumsy hooves up and down your cock.
>You restrain your moans of pleasure as she gave you the nicest smile despite essentially giving her godson a handjob.
"A-auntie..."
>You muttered as you began to spray a sticky white fluid.
>Fortunately, your aunt managed to stop the fluid from staining the floor by covering your cock with her mouth and licking it with her tongue.
>You held her head, your hooves combing her curly hair as the fluid began to leak more and more.
>You could feel the fluid cover her mouth as you hear her coughing slightly
>She began to moan as well.
>This was perhaps the most pleasurable thing you could ever have in your life
>and you didn't want to stop.
>Eventually though, the fluid stopped coming out.
>You let go of your aunt's head as some of the fluid came out of her mouth.
>As you stopped holding her, she flopped to the floor.
>You noticed her eyes. They lacked a certain shine in them.
"A-auntie?"
>>
File: 1420875560024.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1420875560024.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>30364312
delet this
>>
>>30364312
>"Would YOU like it if she rubbed her crotch over YOUR hooves while you were sleeping?"
uh.. yes? very yes?
>the rest of that
hey alrigh-
>the end
not cool man.
>>
>>30364312
>Your hoof touched her flank as you gently shook it.
>No response.
"A-auntie!?"
>You shook more, her body merely jiggling.
"Wake up!"
>You pushed her to the side as she flopped over, her belly pressed up against the carpet as her cute, pear-shaped flank poked up in the air
>You saw something you've never seen before.
>You know what a cock looked like, but you've never seen what it would look like on a mare.
>A cute and very wet pair of lips.
>Your instinct was to lick it as though it were some sort of candy.
>Once your tongue touched it, it didn't want to leave.
>As it began to play around with the crotch lips, your cock began to harden.
>You pulled your head away and looked at her rump.
>You rubbed yourself before noticing how the lips seemed to have a hole.
>A hole that seemed to be shaped just for you.
>Or rather, your cock.
>You guided it into the lips until it fitted and slipped right in.
>In a panic, you tried to pull it out, only to feel it stuck inside.
>You tugged over and over, but you couldn't get it out.
>But it felt... good.
>You were rubbing against your beloved Aunt Buttercup
>And it felt good.
>You began to hump endlessly, grunting her name out as you began to smell her soft hair.
>Mmm, pears.
"A-auntie!"
>You turned her around and saw her body
>Instantly, you collapsed onto her soft body and hugged her, kissing her as you tasted your own fluid.
>You felt pleasure from this embrace.
>You didn't want it to end.
>But sadly, all good things come to an end as the liquid began to come right inside her body.
>You ran out of energy and began to wipe out, sleeping on top of her.
>>
>>30364416
>You know what a cock looked like, but you've never seen what it would look like on a mare.
I'm sure you didn't mean that how it sounded
now for god's sake unless you're fucking her back to life, let's not..
>>
File: 1424543502026.gif (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424543502026.gif
90KB, 600x600px
>>30364416
WEW LAD
SOMEONES TURNING ON THE JUICE TO SEE WHAT SHAKES LOOSE
>>
File: sickos.jpg (108KB, 467x524px) Image search: [Google]
sickos.jpg
108KB, 467x524px
>>30364416
m-more
>>
>>30364416
>>30364424
I apologize for the sudden death, I really wanted to write him boning her live, but this came into my mind. Here, let me rectify that.

>Fortunately, you were smart enough to not let your aunt choke to death on your own cum and you gave her room to breathe.
>She swallowed it, the madmare.
>"Mmm..." She then messed up your hair a little.
>You liked it when she did that.
>It was relaxing.
>"I doubt you'd want to finish like that..."
>She then went over to the couch and sat down, spreading her legs as you saw what a mare's crotch looked like (FINALLY!)
>"This is only for tonight. Please, do with me what you wish." She gave you a smile.
>You complied and went to her.
>You embraced her and began to cuddle up to her.
>You even gave her a kiss on the lips.
>In the midst of your straddling, though, your cock slipped into her crotch.
>"Aaah!" She gasped.
>You tried to pull it out, but the lips tightened their grip on your cock.
>Making matters worse was that your aunt began to moan so cutely.
>"Oh! Oh!" She cried out as she tightly held you.
>You continued to tug and tug and tug
>In the end, it felt... pleasurable.
>You enjoyed it.
>Your aunt did to.
"Auntie Buttercup! I... I love you!"
>You kissed her all over her neck.
>You didn't care if Mrs. Smith or Bright Mac heard you.
>You had to get it across that you loved her since you were small.
>She returned it with a kiss on the cheek.
>"I love you too... Now... Please, finish it. Inside, if you can. We don't want to stain the couch, now do we?" She gave you the cutest bedroom eyes you ever saw, so cute in fact, that you released some liquid right in her and panted.
>"You are amazing..." She patted you on the back as you began to doze off.
>"I'll give you some photos to take home just to help you with adjusting to puberty." She said.
>This would be the last time you ever embraced her like this.
>>
>>30364474
>>"I love you too... Now... Please, finish it.
>Before she can finish the sentence, you smother her with a pillow
>ISN'T THIS WHAT SHE WANTED!?
>>
File: 12341242142.jpg (93KB, 738x488px) Image search: [Google]
12341242142.jpg
93KB, 738x488px
>>30364474
>Retconning her death
DELET THIS
>>
File: rage.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>30364474
Where is my necro, you filthy animal?
>>
>>30364474
>>30364519
10 years later...
>"Whpwee, Anon! Thanks for helping us with the clubhouse!" Apple Bloom, your cousin, said to you.
"It was nothing, sweetie." You said.
>"Hmm?" Her friend, Sweetie Belle spoke up.
"I didn't mean you..." You chuckled.
>You smiled as you saw the girls working on the clubhouse for their revision of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
>You looked at the newly made Cutie Mark that your cousin had before your eyes shifted over to her rump.
>You felt a boner pop, but thankfully, you had already mastered your hormones and thus you made it go away pretty quickly.
>"Something wrong?" Apple Bloom asked.
>Her voice sounded so cute with her accent.
"N-nothing... Hey, I'm gonna visit your sister, okay?"
>"Okay!"
>This was a bold faced lie.
>You just wanted time away from Apple Bloom.
>You wanted time to cry.
>A few weeks after the night you had sex with her, Aunt Buttercup announced she was pregnant with a third child.
>There was a lingering doubt inside your head that you were responsible for this child.
>However, everyone assumed it was Bright Mac's baby...
>Until the day Aunt Buttercup gave up her life to bring Apple Bloom to the world.
>Most of the extended Apple Family knew full well from her appearance alone that Apple Bloom wasn't Bright Mac's child.
>Bright Mac and Apple Bloom's siblings refused to admit it.
>YOU refused to admit it.
>You can't.
>Because then you'd think about how you killed your aunt.
>How it was your semen that made the demon that took her life.
>Eventually, Bright Mac went insane, declaring Apple Bloom not his child and running away.
>You pretty much knew he would take his own life soon afterwards.
>Everyone was just too afraid to admit it.
>You felt obliged to help the girl you helped bring into this world because if you didn't, your aunt would have died for nothing.
>But you just can't look at Apple Bloom as just one thing.
>She was your daughter.
>She was your cousin.
>She was
>your new crush.
>>
meh/10, not worth going through the trouble of quoting all your posts.
>>
File: 1474709597288.jpg (33KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474709597288.jpg
33KB, 500x480px
>>30364535
N-NANI!?
>>
This somehow reminds me of the time my sister was super pukey sick and we were all to try not to nauseate her any worse..
and my dad read her a story to make her feel better
but he was just unable to resist and added AND THEY ALL PUKED! suddenly
>>
>>30364535
I mean, I'm not even gonna get into the rest, because... she looks exactly like bright mac, so... doesn't work
>>
Onichansfables, where are you?
>>
>>30364535
Now I want to see some daughter-cousin Apple Bloom romance.
>>
>>30364849
there's a lot of bigmac x applebloom art but like no fiction
>>
File: _writefag needed.gif (4MB, 642x360px) Image search: [Google]
_writefag needed.gif
4MB, 642x360px
>>30351795
pls more
>>
>>30362083
Chekov's /ss/?
>>
>>30363749
>>30363796
>>30363847
>Anon and Mom are close
>Borderline incestuous, constantly flirting with each other, but never crossing the line
>Mother dies of zombie virus
>Body reanimates, wants to do nothing but fuck any way she can
>Like, bending over and spreading her cheeks for you, and you're pretty sure she wasn't even into anal while she was alive
>Mother's ghost materializes, she wants to spend all of eternity making sweet, slow, passionate love to you
>First night together starts with you laying on your bed while GhostMom gives you the slowest, yet most sensational blowjob ever and ZomMom sitting on your face, riding your mouth like a mechanical bull, trying to get your tongue deep enough to slap around her ovaries
>>
>>30365227
wat
>>
>>30365239
>Ghostmom is your real mom after she pulled a Randy Stair
>Zombiemom is just the body on your mom that was reanimated with the mindless desire to fuck you
>>
>>30365253
no
>>
>>30365259
yes
>>
>>30365239
How do you not get
>Anon has 3some with his mother's spirit and reanimated corpse
>He's having his cake, and eating it too
>>30365253
She didn't an hero, zombie virus killed her.
This is her second, and I guess third as well, chance to do what she always desired while alive.
>>
>>30365253
It's the only possible way to have a threesome with your biological mom and your other biological mom at the same time, sure there's the bi-moms option but at most only one of them will be your biological mom.
>>
>>30365285
oh no i get it

its just terrible
>>
>>30365285
>She didn't an hero, zombie virus killed her.
I know, I just wanted an excuse to use the "I'm going ghost!" meme, I wanna get as much mileage out of it as possible before it becomes stale
>>
>>30365293
Thank you for informing everyone that you have shit taste
>>
>>30365227
you know I know I've heard this concept before: of a body forming a separate undead entity from the soul. I think it was an SCP
>>
Bump for onichansfables
>>
>>30364535
>>30364474
>>30364416
>>30364312
Its shit
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
Would you your serial killer sister?
>>
>>30366034
Send her to get mental help in the system and proceed to dick her for good behavior? Yes.
>>
>>30366034
Yes.
>>
>>30366034
Yes, because I am willing to go down on her if she implies that she'll cut my dick off if I don't. I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to people threatening my penis with sharp objects.
>>
>>30366034
I would get Stockholm Syndrome'd by my psychotic sister.
>>
>>30366916
>You will never learn to love her
>You will never get the shakes when she leaves the room
>You will never try to keep her within arm's length, because you know that terrible terrible things will happen if you don't love her
>>
>>30367010
>You will never make violent love to her after she comes home covered in blood
>>
>>30363190
>Pinkie's son Anon develops her ability to break the fourth wall
>Has no idea what's going on if it's a TV show
>But one thing he does understand is greentext
>The children/grandchildren of the pie household have to put up with double the mad shit of the fourth wall
>>
okay so, what if anon is super extra close to his twin sister pinkie pie.. theyre just constantly touching each other the way youd touch yourself idly, sleep naked together, but never thought of each other sexually at all because it's just like more-of-yourself and not another person..
but they realize that as close as they are, they need to find another set of close twins to date, because they cant possibly live apart
and then gravity falls crossover and they try dating dipper and mabel, but in the process of learning about anon and ponk's lifestyle and trying that themselves, pinecest occurs. then anon and pinkie just shrug and give in to what they should have tried in the first place, and the two pairs just get fake married and move in together
alternatively: same scenario but gravity falls is still a fictional show, and anon gets into pinecest on the internet and it makes him feel funny about pinkie and he tries to subtly get her into the show so she'll get the same idea
>>
>>30366865
I'd cut off her clitoris in retaliation.
>>
File: this nigga.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>30367351
>>
>"Ready for your first blowjob, little brother?"
>>
File: 12413243214214.jpg (275KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
12413243214214.jpg
275KB, 1600x2133px
>Your small, cute sister will never leave to join the military
>You will never see her for years
>When you see her next she will never barely resemble the girl you knew, being a scarred and leaned veteran with glassy eyes
>She will never use her new found physique and complete lack of fucks to rape you the next day to "relieve stress"
>You will never shake in bed after it's all over, your sister sitting next to you and smoking while talking about how she took off half a haji's head
>>
>>30367543
terrible
>>
So has anyone here had an actual incestual experience?
>>
>>30367543
nice
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 898x889px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 898x889px
>Be horny teen Anon
>You are currently jacking off for the first time
>No one ever comes in unannounced so you don't keep your door locked
>Suddenly Aunt Sweetie bursts in
>You barely manage to throw a blanket over yourself
"Aunt Sweetie! Can't you knock?!"
>"Oh my, what's going on in here?"
"Nothing, honest!"
>"Is my sweet and innocent nephew...masturbating? I'm very disappointed that you're doing this without being properly taught first. But don't worry, Aunt Sweetie is here to help you now"
>>
>>30367658
I've had moments. Most people would call them normal-ish, but my deranged head disagrees.
My aunt kissed me on the cheek when I was ~12 years old. She was never the type who did much of that, so it caught me really off-guard, nevermind the kid-crush I had on her.
My sister was a fairly shameless teenager, too. She used to wear my clothes a lot, and other things like asking me if this hair growing out of her chest looked weird.
>>
>>30367658
No, just spent every family reunion as a youngster being chased around by my older cousins, trying not to get caught kissed and tickled.
>>
>>30367909
that's totally normal and sweet. it's also the kind of thing most people don't experience, so it's no wonder it seems odd and perverted
>>
>>30367909
None of that seems even remotely incesty
>>
>>30367896
>"Oh Nonny I don't need to knock. In fact you're the one that needs to knock me up."
>>
>>30367948
Wait, what?

You're seriously telling me that the majority of folk are so uncomfortable around their own family that they've never been kissed on the cheek or has a sibling occasionally steal a shirt?
The fuck kinda hardcore puritan shit is this?
>>
>>30368019
welcome to the world of CPS
>>
>>30368112
Actually while the manufactured pedo scare is a thing, I think the major cause of this particular problem was the general breakdown of the family unit, as caused by the dual income system and extended reliance on school to raise your kids for you. We went from "only family can see you naked" to "anyone but family can see you naked" in one generation. Family became an annoyance that you work to avoid rather than a source of strength.
>>
>>30367909
>sister wearing your clothes
if she was hot you should have taken them back in the middle of the house and fucked her right there to assert your dominance so that she'd ask in the future
>>
>>30368019
>>30368112
lucky me my family is very much a "family is the most important thing above all" kinda thing so we're all pretty affectionate, kisses on the cheek and forehead are the standard anything else though is entering weird territory
>>
>>30368147
My parents were Eastern European immigrants, this retarded "hugging your son is pedophilia" bullshit really didn't exist to them.
>>
>>30368147
mine was like that while the parents were still married! After that it was just get this stupid girl out of my house, I hate her.. and we finally did start living with opposite parents (switching any time they lost their minds, which was every so often) and never once missed each other.
we're still more loving than most families though I think. mostly stopped kissing dad because he went for the House beard and it was sharp, and my sister just got sick of me kissing her too much because she was too fucking adorable.
>>
>>30368019
Not puritan in my case, but just that me and my siblings never got along well with each other. Like, not at all. It's only when we were all into our adult lives that we can finally tolerate each other. My older brother moved away all the way to BC a year and a half ago and I haven't felt the urge to contact him at all
>>
>>30368208
Man, divorced parents ruin everything. It's like, don't get divorced when your kids are about 8. Divorce at that age is horrible enough as it is; you don't need to hear each parent ranting to you about how awful the other parent is. If you can't last 10 years together lawfully married then don't fucking bother at all to begin with.
>>
>>30368001
God fucking dammit, I tried and failed to come up with a "knock on door/knock me up" joke and you did it perfectly.
>>
File: 1498159900488.jpg (641KB, 859x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1498159900488.jpg
641KB, 859x1400px
>>30343112
>"Hey Nonny do you want to have a quick bonk on the couch?"
>>
>>30368304
I aim to please.
>>
>>30364416
>Be Anon
>Be killer of Pear
>Can't stop thinking of that night
>Always rubbing one out as you thought of holding her body
>Years later, you're introduced to your distantly-related cousin, Pinkie Pie
>And she's very cute
>She reminds you of Pear so much.
>So much so that you began to think of boning Pinkie's lifeless body.
>>
>>30368243
in fairness they tried like six times to make it work again, and they hid the fact that they were even considering splitting up from us really well for years, we just thought they fought like any normal people fight, and then made up afterwards. Granted their fights got brutally physical, but they're both like goddamn vikings, they could take it.
and if either of them could shake off their outside influences, they'd be perfect for each other to this day. problem is they each fell in with different crowds, repeatedly, for the entire 3 decades I've known them. Just after the mormon phase was over, it was never the same one at the same time
>>
>Lonely mother Chrysalis will never force herself on you
>She will never dress up like your girlfriend (ex-girlfriend; mama ain't puttin' up with no competition) in a desperate bid to make you love her like you loved your girlfriend (aka sexually)
>She will never try to have as my of your children as she can in order to try and make you feel obligated to stick around with her after her horrible, horrible behaviour (eg raping you and emotionally manipulating you)
I'm trying to draw parallels with the character on the show.
>>
>>30368820
good ideas. djou read some past threads? someone did an idea where she's a professional body double and her son gets the hots for her while watching love scenes she's been in
>>
>>30368820
This is more sad than it is arousing.
>>
>>30368863
>Mama Chrysalis will never cry into your neck as she rides you
>You will, despite how awful the rape is, wrap your arms around her back, feeling obligated to comfort your mother
>This will never be taken as a sign of consent and will just make your mom's behaviour worse
what have I done
>>
>>30368912
>>30368863
>>30368820
>Not just making her your wife without the rape
Wow, what plebs.
>>
>>30367909
>asking me if this hair growing out of her chest looked weird
I hope you told "her" yes.
>>
File: masterbating.jpg (43KB, 818x827px) Image search: [Google]
masterbating.jpg
43KB, 818x827px
>>30364535
lewd
>>
>>30361313
Auntie is a weeaboo, cool!!!
>>
>>30368912
not just honoring your poor lonely mom's wishes and seeing what you can do to make her happy
>>
>>30369058
I assume that was hair in the singular, not hair as a countless plural.
sometimes girls get a little hair poking out of a nipple or something.
>>
>>30369316
>Not kissing your lonely mother goodnight, with tongue
>>
>Rarity is a busy mom with a busy schedule, and she often left Anon in Sweetie Belle's care over the years
>Anon feels more and more neglected by her and connects to his mom by fucking Sweetie
>Rari-mom walks in on Anon fucking Sweetie, who is dressed up as Rarity
>Rarity feels a strange jealousy she cannot explain
>>
>>30369224
She's a full grown woman who get enthralled by a child explaining bionicles to her, bitch is complete womanchild
>>
>>30370000
I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>30370014
Where did I say there was a problem? A womanchild is more likely to fuck a 10 year old after all.
>>
>>30369876
>Auntie Sweetie dressed as Rarimom as Anon fuck the anger out of him.
Does she have her hair like Rarity and say darling?
>>
>Your sister will never promise to be yours forever
>>
>>30368820
T H I C C
>>
>>30343112
>>>30368208
>Man, divorced parents ruin everything. It's like, don't get divorced when your kids are about 8. Divorce at that age is horrible enough as it is; you don't need to hear each parent ranting to you about how awful the other parent is. If you can't last 10 years together lawfully married then don't fucking bother at all to begin with.

Any parent who rants to their kid about problems at all is fucked up. Ranting about their other parent is a good way to fuck the kids up too.
>>
>>30368313
Nothing beats a good solid ponk bonk
>>
>>30370785
I mean, at least they were honest. the problem isn't that they said that shit about each other, but that they thought it.. and continue to think it now. Mom says she has nightmares about Dad abandoning the family
that didnt happen. she kicked him out. for basically no reason. but in her mind he must have done all this stuff because she couldnt possibly have any fault.
Best part is she's one of those recovering alcoholics that uses alcoholism as an excuse for everything she ever did, but can still criticize the fuck out of others for their drinking, even when they're 100% functional and never did anything wrong.
then again, while we were still kids, she never badmouthed him. he just lambasted her, like constantly. in uncreative ways. but what was he supposed to do, NOT be mad about getting screwed out of tons of money and contact with his kids?
wait why are we talking about this?
>>
>>30370785
I remember the magical night my parents announced their divorce. My father told me and my siblings that my mother was going to "throw me out onto the street", and my mother said that if he stepped outside the front door (for a smoke), she'd lock it and call the police. I was 7.
>>
>>30370811
>wait why are we talking about this?

I dunno. I think a lot of fetishes have to come from somewhere, right? Like personally I'm here half because incest is hot, and half because we usually get some good "Anon is super close to his family and they aren't horrible monsters to each other all the time" feels stories.
>>
File: I miss him.png (189KB, 575x375px) Image search: [Google]
I miss him.png
189KB, 575x375px
Coco aunt anon, where are you?

Why do you go where I can't follow?
>>
>>30370922
He is Jeff Mango just search his pastebin.
>>
>>30370848
yeah the familial closeness fetish is lovely.
honestly something i'd enjoy exactly as much as incest is just families enjoying their unrelated partners together.. as a family. just in front of each other and being proud of each other and shit.
>>
>>30370936
What go is that if I've already read what he posted? This cliffhanger is killing me.
>>
>Your sister Twilight will never get worried that the two of you will start to drift apart now that your highschool days are ending
>She will never want to make sure the two of you are always a part of each other
>You will never wake up one day with a horrible pain in your eye, and notice one of them doesn't seem to work
>You will never rush into the bathroom in a panic
>You will never see that your right eye is now purple and surrounded by stitches
>You will never surpass a scream as you see Twilight appear in the mirror over your shoulder, her right eye now the colour yours was and also surrounded by stitches
>>
>>30371108
What the fuck no
>>
>>30371145
>Twilight keeps swapping out body parts every night you fall asleep
>After your second kidney transplant you do everything in your power to stay awake, but she starts filling your room with sleeping gas
>One day, when you already have both her arms and one of her legs you finally find out where she keeps the tracking device and cut it out
>You make a run for it, going as far as your still not full healed girl leg and one normal leg will take you
>You're a few miles out of town by the time you can't take another step
>After you catch your breath you look up
>Twilight is standing right there with a tranquilizer gun, smiling at you
>>
>>30371108
>YandereTwi
hot.
>>
>>30370922
Jefe will return, he always does
>>
File: FEED ME LIGHT.png (2MB, 1700x959px) Image search: [Google]
FEED ME LIGHT.png
2MB, 1700x959px
>Your sister Twilight will never grip your shoulders and stare into your eyes
>"Anon, I love you so much, I..."
>The world and Twilight will never vaporize around you, plunging you into a black void
>You will never see something growing in the distance
>As it gets bigger you will never realize it's Twilight's head with her eyes closed
>As it expands to the size of a planet her eyes will never shoot open, blinding you with a light as bright as the sun
>"ANON, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HAS SURPASSED THE CHAINS OF MORTALS, AND MY ONLY WISH IS THAT YOU LOVE ME TO, SO I SHALL REWRITE HISTORY SO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LOVE ME!"
>You will never shoot awake in your bed, glad it was just a nightmare
>You will never see Twilight, normal as ever, cooking eggs in the kitchen
>You will never eat breakfast with her and head out for school
>You will never see dozens of Twilight's in the street on the way too school, all greeting you with "hi anon!"
>You will never get to school and see every student, teacher, and even the principle is also Twilight
>You will never look up pictures of famous people on google only to get no results, but get a "did you mean: Twilight Sparkle" in the search results
>You will never look at pictures of crowded cities all over the world and see nothing but thousands and thousands of Twilight, no matter what time period you look at
>You will never realize Twilight achieved fucking CHIM, and changed the entire population of earth with the exception of you into Twilight
>>
>>30371444
I wanted to post an ironic ">nobody will ever love you this much" but at this point in my life even dangerous obsession would be welcome.
>>
File: basically everyone in ntt.png (357KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
basically everyone in ntt.png
357KB, 480x640px
>>30371190
>>30371444
you guys really have to stop
>>
File: Rainbow Dash 24.png (609KB, 1024x1172px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash 24.png
609KB, 1024x1172px
>>30364820
>>30365950
Yeah sorry for the wait guys. It's not finished, but I can give you a little snip bit to lead us into the next thread.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #36.png (758KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Favorite) #36.png
758KB, 600x901px
>>30299712

> Don’t think about it Anon. Dash maybe your girlfriend now, but you can’t just start groping her in public. Just don’t look at her and you’ll be fine.
> You manage to get through most of the routine without incident. That is until you got to leg crossovers. Each of you would lay on your back. Crossing one leg over the other while your partner would hold you leg in place to emphasize the stretch.
> You had never really thought about it before, but this could easily be misinterpreted as a sex position.
> Without thinking you gently rub the fabric of Dash’s thigh. Feeling the smoothness of her skin tight sporty shorts.
> She doesn’t say anything. Looks like you lucked out.
> Smooth move exlax. Maybe you should think with your head and not your dick. Seeing as you were nearly at half mast.
“Anon?”
> “Yeah.” You say almost too quickly.
“You coming our what?”
> No just a little precum.
> “Yeah I’m with you.”
> Snap out of it man. You’ve been on dates with Derpy before you know how to act. Just play it cool.
> “I was thinking after dinner tonight the two of us could rent a movie.”
“Sure, as long as I get to pick what we watch.”
> “No chick flicks. Otherwise that‘s fine.”
“Come on bro use your head. You think I’d try getting cozy with you while mom’s in the house?”
> “You got a point.”
“Besides I hate those kinds of movies just as much as you do.”
> At least that’s one thing you could agree on.
“Now let’s do this thing!”
>>
File: Rainbow Dash (Human) 6.png (537KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash (Human) 6.png
537KB, 1000x1200px
>>30371714

> Your first date didn’t exactly turn out as nice as you had hoped. The whole time you were supposed to be working out was mostly time spent ogling your sister’s amazing figure.
> With her black spandex pants and blue sports bra. All topped with her hair put into a ponytail.
> You’d watch her as chest and butt jiggled. As she slowly built up a sheen of glistening sweat around her body.
> Not to say that weren’t sweating yourself., but your sweat was caused from a different source.
“You planning on staring at me this whole time, or are you gonna get to work.”
> Oh you wanted to get to work alright, but you resisted.
> In the end you didn’t get much of a workout in, but you were certainly short of breath.
> You stop by your local drugstore and get a redbox movie. Deciding carefully among the listings for something both of you would enjoy, but your mom would have no interest in.
> Ultimately deciding to rent the LEGO Movie.
> It wasn’t a great movie, but it wasn’t bad either. Still a one and done though.
> After the movie Dash grabbed a shower while you went to bed. You thought about going to her room after mom hit the sack, but knew it was too risky.
> If she caught you together like that she’d tear the two of you apart in a heartbeat.
> During school the next day you see Twilight in the hallway. You thought about saying something to her, but felt like it would be too weird given the circumstances.
> You needn’t worry about it though; because, she approached you.
“Hey Anon.” She says in an awkward tone. Can I talk to you for a sec?”
> “Sure if you’re alright with being late to your next class.”
“Oh don’t about that this is important.”
> Apparently she wanted to face this thing head on. Because there was only one reason she would want to talk to you in private.
> Following right behind her she leads you to the girl’s restroom.
> Not exactly the best place for you, but she urges you to follow all the same.
>>
File: Rainbow Dash & Twilight 1.jpg (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Dash & Twilight 1.jpg
1MB, 2400x2400px
>>30371723

> She checks all of the stalls before speaking. Facing you with a mix of determination and fear.
“Will you go out with me?”
> You stand there blankly for a second before giving the appropriate response.
> “What?”
“I said would you go out with-”
> “I heard you. It’s just that I’m really confused.”
“What’s so hard to understand? I-I like you.”
> “No you don’t.”
“W-what do you mean no I don’t!”
> “Exactly that. You don’t love me you’re only doing this because of Dash.”
“N-no I’m not.”
> “Twilight come on even if you did like me you don’t confess to a guy you know is seeing somebody else. Let alone one of your friends.”
“You don’t know me!”
> “Twilight come on just be honest with me. I dumped my best friend for my sister. Sorry to break it to you, but I’m not going to start dating you out of pity.”
“J-just why?”
>…
“This is wrong and you both know it, so why?”
> “Well that’s not exactly the easiest thing to answer. Let me ask you. Have you ever been in love? Like truly in love?”
> She pauses. Choosing not to look at you.
“I thought I did once.”
> “Then you know that love can make you do something crazy things. Stupid things even.”
> She doesn’t answer, but you can tell from her expression that she understands.
> “I’ve been at war with these feelings for awhile now, and Dash has been considerate enough to try a relationship with me.”
> “She’s truly is the best sister in the whole world, and I’ve been so blessed to have been born her brother.”
> “By the way. I don’t know much about you. Do you have any siblings?”
>>
File: Rainbow Siblings (Favorite) #1.png (458KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Siblings (Favorite) #1.png
458KB, 768x768px
And that's all I got. I work tomorrow, but I'll try to get the rest of the update done as soon as I can.

Also, next thread's theme should be older sister Dash. Just saying.
>>
>>30371479
>Wine
>Not buying the cheapest bottom-shelf vodka and mixing it with Walmart-brand grape juice
>Not drinking it alone in your empty bedroom
pleb.
>>
>>30371749
Fucking thank you based writefriend
>>
>>30371714
“You coming or what?”
> No just a little precum.
snert
>>
>>30371734
>Anon accidentally talks Twilight into putting her brother to the test
>>
>>30371902
>Leaks a spurt of precum inside of his sister
>Gets her pregnant
Like that "Aria is Anon's Sister" story.
>>
>>30366034
>Making hot passionate love to your psychotic and emotionally damaged Big Sister.

I never knew that I needed this in my life.
>>
>>30372524
>You will never wake up to your sister on top of you, holding a knife to your throat
>You will never call her bluff, slowly raising your head up and kiss her
>>
>>30371749
Looking forward to more.
>>
>>30371723
>Can I talk to you for a sec?”
"Can*
Also, you flipped the greenlines with Anon, did you mean to do that. It happened with all his lines so its hard to tell whether its the same scene or not.
>“Oh don’t about that this is important.”
don't worry*
> “Exactly that. You don’t love me you’re only doing this because of Dash.”
love me,*
> “Then you know that love can make you do something crazy things. Stupid things even.”
some*
>>
>>30373117
>Also, you flipped the greenlines with Anon, did you mean to do that.
He's always done that. It's weird and unorthodox, but you'll just have to deal with it.
>>
File: based.gif (445KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
based.gif
445KB, 500x185px
>>30371749
I want to cuddle my qt rainbow sister and fall asleep with her in my arms on the couch
>>
>>30366034
Think I would be more worried about the stains not coming out.
>>
>>30373483
I'd be more worried where the stains were coming from.
>>
>>30373962
Stains are stains, whether it's blood from Pinkie's victims, or jizz from your dick
>>
File: 1401048414671.png (868KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
1401048414671.png
868KB, 1024x661px
>>30373464
never
ever
>>
Maybe next thread will be better
>>
>>30374428
wtf are you saying
This was a good thread.
>>
What should the next thread edition be? Big sis Rainbow or forbidden Appul cousin love?
>>
File: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (188KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg
188KB, 680x750px
>>30373464
>>30374133
>Tfw will never fall asleep cuddling with anyone in general
It looks so wonderfully comfy
>>
>>30374627
cant imagine it being all that forbidden
let's make it something totally brand new... like.. what about that blind OC pony. if she was your sister she would give zero fucks about how either of you are dressed
>>
>>30374627
Crazy sis Pinkamena
>>
>>30374683
Because I'm basing the forbidden part off a green prompt that Anon put where Anon and Appul are dating and they find out they are related.
>>
>>30374648
Just comfort yourself with the many downsides

>gets too hot
>smacked in the face
>arms falling asleep
>waking up all night
>inadequate cover control

>>30374707
Yeah, because that idea has produced such a flood of content and enthusiasm. Pfffffffffffffft.
>>
File: image.png (107KB, 252x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107KB, 252x390px
>>30374739
Keep talking shit and see what happens
>>
>>30374723
ah, forbidden because one's a pear. yes.
>>
>>30374683
>cant imagine it being all that forbidden
>Incest
>Not all the forbidden
Wut?
>>
new thread?
>>
>>30374792
not cousins
>>
okay you cunts, I'ma make that thread.
>>
>>30375025
Sharing a room with your sister edition!
>>
new thread

>>30375034
>>30375034
>>30375034
>>
>>30375040
Dammit Anon, why couldn't you have made that post 30 seconds earlier?
>>
>>30375045
fucking cooldown timer
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.