[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incestuous Relationships Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 505
Thread images: 142

Previous thread: >>30343112

"Russian Cousin Trixie" edition

Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/pTAqfjD6
>>
File: 1497798876566.png (442KB, 1500x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1497798876566.png
442KB, 1500x3100px
>Pleasure; gentle rocking; something soft and warm on your lips
>You are Anon, and you just woke up to the sight of your sister laying down on top of you.
>Vinyl's eyes flutter open and peer lovingly into yours...
>...until they bug out in surprise.
>"Oh! Oh, shit..."
>You sit up in bed and shove your sister off of you.
>It isn't until you feel the cool bedroom air on your crotch that you realize you're nude from the waist down.
>A glance at your sister confirms that she, too, is bottomless.
>Vinyl smiles sheepishly and half-heartedly tries to cover up her bare crotch.
>"You, uh... you weren't supposed to wake up, Anon..."
>No shit.
>>
>>30375089
Yessssss
>>
File: 1498186946946.jpg (220KB, 767x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1498186946946.jpg
220KB, 767x1479px
>>30375034
>You will never stealth fuck Momma Ponk in the lake at Camp Everfree while she talking to her friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 945x945px
>>30375089
>DJ sister will never roofie you
>>
File: vs1.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
vs1.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>30375542
>You are Vinyl Scratch, local DJ and thrower of the hottest parties this side of Canterlot High.
>Some might say that Pinkie Pie's get-togethers have you beat, but that chubby little pink bitch doesn't have a supply of booze and... er, "other things"... at her parties, like you do
>You are also the older sister of some chump named "Anonymous"; or "Anon" to his friends.
>You call him "Annie" because you know it pisses him off.
>Right now, he's taking a shower; you know this because YOU want to take a shower, and when YOU want to use the bathroom it never fails to be occupied.
>Your friend Octavia would probably call it "Murphy's Law", or something like that.
>It's Saturday afternoon, and that means planning for next weekend's party.
>Rarity's paying you some pretty nice money to get your gear together, and nothing gets you wetter than planning what songs to play and how to play them.
>Speaking of getting wet, your sick-ass hair is getting kind of grimy and you're beginning to reek a bit.
>You MIGHT have forgotten to take a shower today.
>...and yesterday.
>You blame the excitement of party-planning for the distraction.
>Time to crash Anon's parade.
>You're right about to knock on the bathroom door and yell at your brother to get out... but then you notice something.
>The door isn't closed all the way; Anon just have not been paying attention or something.
>...
>Fuck it.
>If anybody's allowed to perv on your little brother, it's you.
>You make sure that you have a firm grip on the door frame before you lean in close to the gap; no need to slip and fall into the bathroom like some kind of shitty comedy movie.
>As luck would have it, you catch a glimpse of Anon in the shower right as he turns around to the side.
>...
>W-Welp.
>That... just might be the juiciest, tastiest-looking cock you've ever seen.
>And are those balls, or a pair of kiwi fruit dangling enticingly from the back of his dick?
>>
File: vs2.jpg (409KB, 724x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vs2.jpg
409KB, 724x1080px
>>30376023
>A tingle shoots down your spine and heat blooms in your crotch, and you absent-mindedly rub your thighs together.
>Yeah, you need that thing inside of you.
>Like, RIGHT NOW.
>With conscious effort, you pull away from the bathroom door and lean against the opposite wall.
>It shouldn't be too hard to convince your little brother to fuck you, right?
>You're pretty attractive, right?
>You reach up with both hands and grab two handfuls of boobs.
>Once in hand, you give them a bit of a shake to see if you've still got the best tits in homeroom.
>The answer: yes.
>You hear Anon turn off the shower and step out of the tub, and you prepare yourself to get some of that dick.
>Seducing your brother is gonna be a cakewalk.
>Anon pulls the bathroom door open and steps out, followed by a rush of steam.
>His hair is damp, and he's clad only in a towel wrapped around his waist.
>Judging by his surprised expression, he wasn't expecting to see you standing there.
>Taking advantage of his momentary shock, you spring forward and run a finger down his bare chest.
"Hey there, stud," you purr, putting on your best 'I'ma beat that dickie up' voice, "What's a guy like you doing in a place like this?"
>You're already gloating internally at your flawless display of social grace.
>Nobody can resis-
>Anon slaps away your hand, and you reel back as though you were just... well, slapped.
>"The fuck is wrong with you?" he asks, sounding (and looking) outraged and confused, "Fuck off, Vinyl."
>Anon spins on his heel and walks down the wall towards his bedroom; presumably to change into something more comfortable than a moist towel.
>...
>Fuck.
>You forgot the two of you were cunts to each other.
>Dammit, you KNEW 2PM was too early to start drinking.
>You just shrug and walk down the hallway to your own bedroom.
>There's more than one way to fuck a brother, and you know how to contact the guy who keeps bringing roofies to your shin-digs.
>>
File: vs3.jpg (177KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
vs3.jpg
177KB, 1280x1600px
>>30376030
>You are Vinyl, and you are once-more congratulating yourself on an excellent execution.
>You managed to convince Anon to sit down and watch a movie with you; he broke when you removed your shades and put on your best puppy-dog eyes.
>All it took was a little tearful reminder that you and him used to always have movie nights when you were kids, and Anon was ready to forget the shower thing ever even happened.
>So here you are; popcorn in one hand, and roofied drink in the other.
>Anon is already sitting on the couch (that little bastard didn't wait for you before he started the film) and he greets you with a wave as you enter the room.
>The room isn't exactly clean, and navigating towards the couch with both hands occupied is a slow and deliberate affair.
>Especially because you only have enough roofie for one drink, and you won't be getting any incestuous cock tonight if you spill Anon's glass.
>You place the bowl of popcorn on your lap and hand Anon his drink, which he takes with a grateful smile.
>You can feel yourself grow moist with anticipation as your brother takes the first sip of his drink.
>It's only a matter of time before the drugs kick in and Anon's cock-of-the-world is all yours.
>What should you do with it first?
>Grab Anon by the hips and give yourself a good face-fucking?
>Do you want him to pump your stomach full of cum, or do you want to suckle on the fat head until he gives you a salty treat to taste?
>Ohh...
>What if you skipped all that bullshit and impaled your needy depths on him?
>You can almost feel him stretching you out right now.
>You'd roll your hips and maybe give his unconscious mouth a couple of smooches for good measure.
>Fuck, maybe you can even convince him later to do this on a regular basis.
>A few pics here and a little bit of blackma-er, "encouragement" there, and your little bro-bro will be pumping you full of his cum at least twice a day.
>THREE times on Fridays and weekends.
>>
File: vs4.png (2MB, 1924x3214px) Image search: [Google]
vs4.png
2MB, 1924x3214px
>>30376038
>Hmmm...
>Maybe just a blowjob tonight; it's late and you don't want to wake up your mom.
>You mean, you can't moan if your throat is full of cock, right?
>You aren't paying attention to the movie at all as you continue to fantasize about your brother, and it takes remarkable willpower (willpower you never even knew you had) to resist reaching over right now and jerking him off.
>You're brought out of your fantasies when Anon suddenly slumps over and nearly face-plants the bowl of popcorn in your lap.
>Fuck yes.
>A quick glance at the clock on the wall tells you that 15 minutes have passed.
>You waste no time whatsoever.
>You shove the popcorn and the drinks somewhere else; you don't fucking care where they go.
>You can't find the remote to turn down the movie, but that isn't your concern; your concern is fishing out your little brother's cock and doing dirty things to it.
>After you shove him so that he's leaning against the couch (and won't fall over), you scramble to get onto your knees in front of him.
>The little idiot wore pyjamas to your movie night, which makes your life a lot easier; it's child's play to tug his loose bottoms and his underwear around his thighs.
>You smell it before you see it; a rich, heady musk.
>Anon took a shower a few hours ago so it's not repulsive, but it's there and you LOVE it.
>The pyjamas around his thighs have squeezed them together, meaning that his package has been squeezed out form between his legs and up on top of his thighs.
>This gives them a deliciously plump look... not that he needed it.
>His balls are big and round, and you'd bet your entire DJ setup that they're full of tasty cum; just for you.
>His cock is nice and thick, even when flaccid.
>You take one more deep whiff of him, and then reach out to gra-
>"Vinyl?"
>You freeze.
>"Sweetie, can you turn that movie down? I have to get up in the morn- Vinyl Allegro Scratch!"
>OH FUCK
>>
File: vs7.jpg (102KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
vs7.jpg
102KB, 375x500px
>>30376052
>You whip your head around towards the voice, but otherwise remain frozen in place.
>Your fingers are agonizingly close to your brother's dick; close enough to feel the moist heat coming off of it.
>Standing in the doorway dressed in a beat-up housecoat is your mother.
>And girl, she looks angrier than she's you've ever seen her in your whole entire life.
>"Just WHAT do you think you're doing to your poor brother?!"
>Mom marches over and grabs you by the arms, yanking you to your feet with strength you didn't know she had.
>"Go to your room," she growls, spinning you around and shoving you out the door, "And don't come out until I come for you! We're having a long talk tonight, missie."
>God-fucking-dammit, you were SO CLOSE.
>"Wait for me; I'm going to take care of Anonymous and make sure he'll be alright."
>You drag your feet as you march to your bedroom.
>You almost feel like crying.
>You were so close. You were going to choke yourself on Anon's dick and swallow all his cum.
>Dammit, life isn't fair.
---
>You're out of the room (and half-way to your bedroom), so you don't see what happens next.
>You don't see your mom stare at her son's cock.
>You don't see her expression turn from a concern to curiosity.
>You don't see her glance at the door to make sure you aren't there.
>You don't see her kneel down in front of Anon, and you don't see her lean in.
>You don't see the way her face turns bright red, nor do you catch a glimpse of her pink tongue darting out to give your brother's cock a quick lick.
>The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, and a girl's gotta get her incestuous perversions from SOMEWHERE, after all.
>>
File: 1485245282377.png (1MB, 1000x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1485245282377.png
1MB, 1000x1036px
>>30376059
Noice
>>
>>30376059
More?
>>
>>30375405
>The water is clear and undisturbed
>Everyone can clearly see Anon thrusting inside of Pinkie
>Pinkie carries on her conversation as though she isn't being fucked by her son
>Nobody wants to say anything because of how awkward it is
>>
>>30376186
Thank

>>30376260
I don't know if Anon will be fooled by that roofie trick a second time. I could see Vinyl coming home from a party all fucked up and relying on Anon to get her into bed and not drown in her own vomit, only for her to spring on him like a spider who lured a fly into her web.
>>
File: Dazzlings and Principal Anon.jpg (685KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzlings and Principal Anon.jpg
685KB, 1500x1060px
>Your hormone driven daughters will never try to convince you to take them home for a quickie during lunch
>>
>>30376835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
>>
>>30376023
good shit. goood shit.
>>
>>30376998
Unf~
The only time it's excusable to not be upset that your daughter is pregnant is when you do it yourself.
>>
>>30376059
bloobalooby
>>
>>30376601
>Rarity watches with her thighs rubbing together as Pinkie gets ravished by her own son.
>>
>>30377171
>Daaaad, howcome she gets a baby and I don't? You've gotta be fair!
>>
File: 1234123432142.jpg (69KB, 622x850px) Image search: [Google]
1234123432142.jpg
69KB, 622x850px
>>30376601
>Twilight decides to be a moralfag and call the police
>Pinkie is arrested for incest and pedophilia
>Twilight offers to take anon in now that he has no mom to support him, being a legal guardian and all, and rapes him
>>
>>30377344
word you're looking for there is pederasty
wouldnt nitpick but this is a literature thread of sorts.
>>
>>30377300
Obviously, you plan them about 3 months apart, so at least one of them will always be mobile enough to help the other two.
At least until the first batch of babies is old enough to start helping their mothers and having babies of their own.
>>
>>30377362
were getting into dangerous levels of incestuous territory now
>>
>>30377462
There's no place I'd rather be.
>>
>>30377462
That's the best kind.
>>
>>30375405
>Momma Ponk will never wake you up by riding you while telling you everything she wants to do at camp.
>>
>>30377354
>ped·er·as·ty
>noun
>sexual activity involving a man and a boy.
I think you might be confused anon
>>
>>30377562
Uhh that's not the definition of pederasty. where'd you get your dictionary? I mean that's roughly right, but it's gender neutral. Obviously not in practice, but that's just.. how that is. Just because it has greek roots doesn't mean it only covers what the greeks actually did
Point is pedophilia isn't illegal, only activities.
>>
>>30377573
The fuck, I just looked it up myself, and dictionary.com says one of them doesn't even need to be underage, it literally just means homosexuality.
I don't like it when I know definitions better than dictionaries. I'm used to that with "science" but this is annoying and unsettling.
>>
>>30377579
>Oh shit, I mistook the definition for something else
>Obviously it's the dictionary that's wrong, not me
Come on anon, denial like that is what puts you on the dangerous road to stupid shit like the Mandela effect, obviously you were just mistaken.
>>
>>30377604
>Mandela effect
kek I saw a thread about that on /x/. They seriously think that remembering something wrong is some kind of bullshit paranormal thing.
>>
>>30377604
Dude look at the goddamn etymology. look at the roots. at the VERY least, even if you're right. dictionary.com has to be wrong. Ain no way the 'involving a kid' part is optional.
There's nothing in the roots requiring it to be male, it's just that by default paedo means boy rather than child, just like by default andro is man rather than human. but anthropologists don't ignore lady bones, knowmsayne?
I mean this isnt one of those fucking retcon-ass bible translations that renders adelphoi as 'brothers and sisters' just to appease the PC crowd, everyone knows pedo-whatever means children in general. not just lads.
>>
>>30377619
We're talking about people who legitimately believe the earth is flat and mountains are the stumps of massive silicone based trees.

There is no board on this site that degraded as bad as /x/ did.
>>
>>30377620
>look at the goddamn etymology
Here's something from wikipedia:

>The word pederasty derives from Greek παιδεραστία (paiderastia) "love of boys",[1] a compound derived from παῖς (pais) "child, boy" and ἐραστής (erastēs) "lover".

It's a specific word that is male exclusive, not the concept of pedophilia itself.
>>
>>30377633
I remember I went on there something like 5 or 6 years ago and it was pretty chill. The last time I went there (when I found that thread the Mandela effect) and there was a thread where people discussed details on eating ghosts. I'm not even kidding. Fuck that board forever.
>>
>>30375542
Yes.
>>
>>30377655
It's a damn shame, even about 4 years back it was still a pretty decent board; unsolved crimes, mysterious phenomenon around the world, numbers stations (tfw you legit spent hours listening to transmigration and occasionally caught someone reading off a bunch of names and numbers), etc. Though even then you could see the beginning stages of the degradation with "I'm a vampire, ask me anything" and "how do I summon a succubus?" threads.

Now a days it just makes me sad to look back at it.
>>
>>30377633
>mountains are the stumps of massive silicone based trees.
I mean... in a way? only some of them are becoming taller rather than shorter.
>>
>>30377636
and I say it's not male exclusive, so there. I also say punctuation goes outside of the quotation marks if it isn't part of the quote, so I gotta live with that.
>>30377707
Yeah that's kinda 4chan in a nutshell. Everything was perfect in 2010 or so.
>>
>>30377714
>Everything was perfect in 2010 or so.
Much like my real life, things were pretty great in 2010.
>>
File: 123432141324.jpg (180KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
123432141324.jpg
180KB, 600x615px
>>30377708
Anon, you're asking me to explain the logic of people who lack so much understanding of perspective that they think the fact that we can't see a curve on the horizon means the Earth is flat and the sky is a nasa hologram.
>>
>>30377738
I wouldn't talk about lacking understanding when you actually think these people are serious, rather than pulling an extremely obvious and ancient form of trolling that works only to rile up guys like you and trick you into acting smug and making yourself look worse.
>>
>>30377707
>Used to be an /x/ fag back in 2007.
Was fun, back in the day, and most people struck me as finding this stuff fascinating but fake. Left somewhere around 2009 after it started to become more like /b/ with ghosts, though.
Guess it eventually got better before getting worse?
>>
File: medium.png (98KB, 377x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
98KB, 377x600px
>>30377297
>The only way she agrees not to talk
>>
>>30377857
>"Golly Anon, you don't mind, do you? I made all my friends a pinkie promise that if I ever had a hot son I'd share him with all of them."
>"They all want your dick! I guess it's my fault for makin' you so handsome. Just get each of 'em pregners and I'm off the hook"
>>
File: 1497672199127.png (545KB, 840x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1497672199127.png
545KB, 840x1380px
>You will never engage in a threesome with your auntie Twilight and mother Canada
>>
>>30377933
wh.. was that a..
>>
>>30377933
Eh, aunt by marriage isn't incest, that's just adultery. You wouldn't do that shit to your uncle Shining now would you?
>>
>>30377948
Shining died in a tragic Hyperspace Hyperwars accident. Now Canada needs some comfort. Also if Cadence is Anon's mother, that means that Shining is his father. That makes Twilight his blood aunt, because she's Shining's sister.
>>
File: 1420125865329.png (132KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1420125865329.png
132KB, 1500x1500px
>>30377948
But if Shining armour was your father than Twilight would indeed be your biological aunt

Also
>Implying I wouldn't take that bomb ass boipus too, daddies gotta learn who the alpha is
>>
File: 1489533427742.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1489533427742.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>30377933
>Canada

>>30377948
>ywn DP Can'tdance with your uncle
Kill me pete
>>
>>30377933
>You will never sit by and watch as your mom uses gentle words and touches to convince an uncertain aunt Twilight to take her clothes off
>You will never listen to mama Cadence whisper encouragement as your aunt twitches and wriggles against the older woman's touch
>Mama Cadence will never tell you later that she knew you were watching that that she hopes you'll join in next time
>>
File: 1493507151760.jpg (52KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
1493507151760.jpg
52KB, 480x721px
>>30375089
Finish what you started
>>
>>30378032
So is Twilight sitting on Cadence's lap?
>You will never listen as aunt Twilight makes adorable gasps and moans whenever Cadence hits a particularly sensitive spot or gently pinches her nipples
It's just like when she used to babysit Twilight
>>
>>30377968
oh i read it backwards. right.
>>
>>30378095
It's cool, so did I.
>>
File: 1420353053073.png (189KB, 378x398px) Image search: [Google]
1420353053073.png
189KB, 378x398px
>>30378064
>It's just like when she used to babysit Twilight
W-Wew lad
>>
>>30376030
>tfw your sister will never see you naked and not-so-secretly admire your big dick
>>
>>30378155
No mess, no fuss; just plain and simple "that's a cock I like"
>>
>>30377344
something something keikaku
>>
File: 1467286438124.jpg (59KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1467286438124.jpg
59KB, 407x407px
>>30378032
>tfw slow and gentle coaxing with someone who is unsure of the whole situation is one of my fetishes
>>
>>30378437
we need a lot more 'obligated to 'cest by familiy and/or royal tradition and/or magical prophecy' stories where they make the best of it and slowly get used to it
>>
>>30378655
>obligated to 'cest by magical prophecy"
Don't suppose you've read Pluggo's Saltwater Taffy story? It's satyr, but it's some nice, wholesome inbreeding.
>>
File: 1433530015567.jpg (1MB, 2534x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1433530015567.jpg
1MB, 2534x1901px
>You will never convince your insanely sexy German cousin to get back in front of the camera after some idiots in the fashion industry told her that her career was over just because she wasn't toothpick thin anymore
>>
>>30379412
oh god, call me a white knight but I severely get off to reassurance situations like that
and that is perfect for this scenario. Who would be the best sister to boost the self-esteem of? Probably Flutters or Twi.
>>
File: 21343214213.png (313KB, 556x602px) Image search: [Google]
21343214213.png
313KB, 556x602px
>You will never get sick of Sweetie Belle acting like your superior because she's technically your aunt
>You will never blow up at her, saying you're the older one and you should be in charge
>She will never look at you, put her hand on your shoulder, and ask "do you feel in charge?"
>>
>>30379446
Flutter or SciTwi differently, all the others seem fairly secure in their self image. Then again Rarity is super sensitive about shit like that so she could easily start to feel worthless if she so much as put on a couple pounds.
>>
Is Motherly Instinct finished? New to these threads and just read through it. It was really nice, the ending felt abrupt so I was just wondering if it's done or not.
>>
>>30379478
"Jeez, Rara, it's five pounds."
>"And it's all in my.. dirty pillows! These big ugly things look ridiculous!"
"You're.. like.. a C cup now"
>"None of my dresses are going to fi-hi-hiiit!" she bawls
what do?
>>
Where you at Jeff?
Need muh Coco fix
>>
>>30379466
>Auntie Sweetie Belle will never follow you around with a flower vase that somehow makes her have a near perfect Bane voice.
>>
>>30379612
Lurking, writing on another board atm. I'll have Coco updates out tomorrow (or today, depending on what timezone you're in.)
>>
>>30379648
Take your time man.
Quality > quantity.
>>
>>30379655
where do I upvote this?
>>
>>30379542
>You sucked on her breasts so much she started to lactate and they got bigger as they swelled up with milk
>Cue drama
>Convince her it's the perfect opportunity to experiment with some new styles
>She's never made one before, but it's the perfect time to learn how to make a nursing bra
>>
File: 123431241324.jpg (46KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
123431241324.jpg
46KB, 600x760px
>>30379542
Cut off her breasts in the middle of the night, then when she bitches tell her that "but now all your dresses will fit"
>>
>>30376023
>Anon just have not been paying attention or something.
must*
>>
>>30376052
>has been squeezed out form between his legs
from*
>>30376059
You know you have to do more now. Anon needs to hatefuck them for roofeing him, on top of sleepfucking them next.
>>
File: image.png (257KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257KB, 1024x768px
>>30376059
One way or another, she WILL have her brother's cock inside her
>>
>>30377874
Unnnf
>>30378032
dick status, muh.
>>
File: image.gif (523KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
523KB, 500x312px
>Granny Sonata will never tell you stories about scalping gooks in Nam
>>
>>30379833
I think sometimes less is more, really. you get the sexy, the funny interesting bit, a twist, whatever, then it's over adn you just imagine the rest
>>
>>30379932
Fuck that noise, I need some gratuitous sister getting hatefucked into a drooling pile of smug rapist...well attempted rapist.
>>
>>30379523
Nope, I would never end it like that, m8. The next dump will be pretty big, which is why this is taking a while.
Here's a teaser, though, since this part probably should've ended the last dump.
>>
File: fl28.png (739KB, 719x1050px) Image search: [Google]
fl28.png
739KB, 719x1050px
https://pastebin.com/6EANBAsf

>>30344405
>This reaction was unexpected, to say the least.
>You sometimes forget, as much as your nerves tend to get to you, your sister has it worse.
>She's still buried in your arms, holding you while you lean your back against the wall.
>She looks fine now, though you can't see her face.
"Uhh... you're okay, right..?"
>She places a hand on your chest and looks up, directly into your eyes.
>There are no tears. Just a reassuring smile.
>"Yeah, s-sorry... I'm just... happy."
>God, you have no idea how to respond to that.
>You had expected the stress to leave after passing this checkpoint, but you're still as nervous as ever.
>"How about you?"
"Wuh-uhh... me?"
>She presses her body against yours, your foreheads touching.
>"I can feel your heartbeat, you know. It's pretty fast."
>Blushing hard right in front of her face, you avert your eyes.
"It's just, uhh... b-big change, you know."
>She re-positions her arms above your shoulders, taking charge of the hug.
>Mild disappointment hits you momentarily.
>You hugging her, as opposed to the other way around, had been a nice change of pace.
>"Nothing's changed. I still love you exactly as much as I did yesterday."
>Noticing your eyes moving around wildly, she forces sustained eye contact by laying a hand on your cheek.
>"I want you to be comfortable, Anon. You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, right?"
>You manage a nod, and you notice her expression change. It's not one of the motherly looks you're used to.
>Those had never forced a brick into your stomach, like this one seemed to be doing.
>Her hand trails along your jawline, stopping at your chin.
>"You trust me... right?"
>You swallow, never having had to exert this much effort just to speak.
"Ri-"
>A familiar feeling of warm wetness hits the inside of your mouth as you are cut off by the joining of airways.
>Fatigued by the constant stress, you allow yourself to melt into the sensations.
>You feel like you can finally relax.
>>
File: image.gif (317KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
317KB, 300x171px
This was the last thing Anon saw before falling into darkness and having his innocence stolen
>>
>>30380384
>Vinyl records her brother's gasps and moans
>Plays them over her earphones when she's in school
>>
>>30379818
>>30379833
Whoops. Thanks Anon, I just fixed both of those in the pastebin.
I-I put it in my pastebin, by the way.

>Anon needs to hatefuck them
>Implying Vinyl and his mother won't join forces to get some of his tasty seed

>>30379844
See? This Anon knows what he's talking about.

>>30379912
She's done worse.

>>30378673
>Saltwater Taffy story
Whoa, hey, first rule of Fight Club, my friend.
>>
File: Untitled.png (85KB, 701x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
85KB, 701x600px
>>30379912
>Granny Sonata will never take you to the shooting range, panicking when she sees an Asian man with an SKS setting up a few booths down and screaming "CHARLIES RIGHT!" before magdumbing into the nearest treeline
>>
File: small cuteness ridden inbred.png (611KB, 2116x3105px) Image search: [Google]
small cuteness ridden inbred.png
611KB, 2116x3105px
>>30380790
>Whoa, hey, first rule of Fight Club, my friend.
Just saying, it was a good story.
>>
>>30380840
>that image
I was completely blown away when I saw people drawing her. She was just my one-shot inbred cutie and people ran with it.

Sorry that I got snippy with you, Anon. I don't go to the satyr thread (on /mlp/ or on /trash/) so I'm not sure how well she was received with people in general. Then again, given your comment, I guess that should give me a clue. Thank you for saying that, Anon.

>>30380832
>>Panicking when she sees an Asian man
>Sonata gets nervous around Flash Sentry and refuses to take her eyes off of him
>>
File: 1476033332321.gif (2MB, 428x535px) Image search: [Google]
1476033332321.gif
2MB, 428x535px
>>30380152
>IssuesAnon
>>
>>30380152
its so fucking cute
>>
>>30380926
>Then again, given your comment, I guess that should give me a clue.
Don't bask in his comment that much. Only 1-3 people like that inbred thing. Others hate it because the Satyr general is not the Incestuous Inbreeding general.
>>
>>30381153
Hello, ComplainAnon.
Yes, we're aware on your feelings on everything. No, you don't speak for the thread.
>>
>Anon's daughters see how much he and their mom love each other
>Decide to imitate her
>Anon is very surprised when, just as one of his daughters is heading out the door for another day at Canterlot High, she sneaks in a peck on the lips and tries to shove her tongue down his throat
>>
>>30381412
Throw those dad reflexes into overdrive and dominate before she can even realize what's happening!
>>
>>30381429
do you even Dad?
she's got you wrapped around her finger for sure
>>
>>30380832
>[It ain't me intensifies]
>>
>>30381169
He's not the only one who doesn't like inbred fetishfags like you.
>>
>>30381169
You seem to be implying that there is only one person in the general that started with family feels who has a problem with people pushing incest and inbreeding into everything, which you know is bullcrap.
>>
>>30381516
>if you disagree with my statement that there's only one who likes it, you must be saying only one dislikes it!
>>
>>30381516
>Doesn't like something
Okay
>>
No, you absolute faggots, we're not doing this again. Stop replying to each other.
>>
Satyrfags starting up again.
>>
Alright, don't respond to him.
He literally just popped into an incest general to samefag about how he hates incest, but he's totally not a troll going out of his way to attack any incestfag who also likes satyrs.
He could not be anymore blatant.

>>30381542
No, a self proclaimed thread cop is starting up again.
>>
File: 1496642872271.png (325KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496642872271.png
325KB, 379x600px
WHOO

INCEST

LUNA IS BEST MOM FOR FUCKING

DEBATE
>>
>>30381552
Hey, I wasn't exactly lying when I said that the Satyr general is not the Incestuous inbreeding general.
>>
>>30381572
Luna is best socially-awkward sister who doesn't understand that clothes are a thing you're supposed to wear around brothers.
>>
>>30381572
That's a charming picture of hers. But Celly has the better lure.
>>
>>30381586
>"Why are you staring at our sex? It's no stranger to you! You know full well you came out of there, my little prince."
>"Speaking of the parts that split us, it has been moons since we saw your proud tower. Uncover it immediately! Your mother wishes to gauge your development."
>>
File: go on.gif (421KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
go on.gif
421KB, 500x375px
>>30380152
The hype is real.
>>
>>30381587
>"Come snuggle with mommy. Santa won't come if you don't go to bed early."
"Mom, I'm 23."
>"YOU might come if you go to bed early."
"...Lemme grab my jammies."
>"You won't need them."
>>
>>30381601
L.. Leela?

would include picture of Fry pony but no matter what I try to upload lately it just says 'image appears corrupt'
pretty sure it's my graphics card or something
>>
>>30381667
>filename
>>
>>30381601
>Luna got the moon tattoos on her ass-cheeks back when she was younger during her goth phase
>Thought it would be badass, but she cried the entire time into Celestia's shoulder
>Sometimes during family gatherings (aka the weekly movie nights with you, your mom, and aunt Luna), you're able to convince your aunt to flash her ass and show off the tattoo
>A few glasses of wine usually grease the gears enough for "please show me and mom your ass" to work
>>
>>30381688
what about it?
I wasn't trying to imply it was literally pony Leela, I was trying to joke that it looked like her
>>
>>30381854
You need to work on your jokes.
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 520x1534px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 520x1534px
>Go to camp everfree with your sister
>Be walking through the woods alone
>Suddenly, she appears
>"Hello brother, you know you really shouldn't walk through these woods alone. If anything were to happen...no one would be able to hear your screams"
>>
>>30381873
so you dont think that posting a fry pony and making it act like it thinks that's leela is funny? i think it works. how would you do that?
>>
>>30381874
>Sister Vinyl rapes you
>Makes sure you cum inside
>Takes pictures for blackmail material
>When the two of you come out of the woods, she acts as though she found you in the woods post-rape
>"I'm going to sleep in his tent tonight, okay? I wanna make sure he's alright."
>Bad-touch occurs
>>
>>30381601
>Your sister Luna has a birthmark on her rear that strikingly resembles a moon.
>You know this because you saw said birthmark when you were younger during an accident that involved sugar cookies, treasure hunting, and a huge pile of fire ants.
>Now everytime you call her Moonbutt she gets infuriated with you.
>But one day you forgot to knock and caught a full glimpse of it when she was "studying".
>You've sinced stopped referring to her as Moonbutt nowadays since it evokes weird feelings you don't want bubbling up towards the surface.
>>
>>30381874
>Implying she wouldn't want you to take her away to a noisy place and fuck her to the beat of nature.
>>30382018
>Implying they don't take turns raping each other.
ftfy
>>
>>30382022
>Rape roleplay with your sister
holy shit that's hot.
>>
>>30382018
>drugs Anon with some of her crazy raver gas or whatever
>sets things up in such a way that he thinks he's been abducted and molested by aliens in the woods
>comforts him afterwards and believes him when nobody else will
>>
>>30382055
>roleplay
>implying consent
Eww
>>
>>30382019
only saw it then? not while you were bathing together as wee ones?
that is a good premise though
>>
>>30381874
>Vinyl talking
>>
File: aXm8169xjU[1].jpg (87KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8169xjU[1].jpg
87KB, 650x650px
>>30382019
By "studying", do you mean fingerbanging her butt so much that she squirted all over the sheets, and when you say "weird feelings", do you mean a hard on so unabashedly solid that it sticks out like a dowsing rod magnetically drawn to Luna's ass?
>>
>>30382120
I will find you.
I will kill you.
>>
>>30382120
what if she was too shy and nervous of messing up, so she pre-records all her conversations and then plays them on tape
>>
>>30382120
Yeah, she talks, why would you think she doesn't?
She hasn't gotten her throat ruined by her big brother's cock yet...this week at least. She likes to have a good long slurp till her throat gives out, so its difficult to get the time to do it without someone finding out. Except Octi, she is fine with so long as she shares Anon with her.
>>30382139
kek
>>30382144
Throatfucked voice just sounds weird, so she doesn't like to talk afterwards if she can avoid it.
>>
>>30381572
I would prefer to be the middle child of the royal family
>Celestia is your older sister
>Luna is your younger sister
>Celestia has to take over an international business on behalf of your parents
>You all end up going to public ceremonies but she's the only one who does the big meetings
>You and Luna help out with the finer details that take less time at the end of the day
>Celestia becomes more focused on the work and gets all the glory
>The media gets spouting headlines like "Child Business Prodigy Single-Handedly Handles New Responsibilities"
>Which you and Luna know are bullshit
>There's never any mention of you two scaring off the scum-sucking bottom feeding leeches who keep trying to pull the rug out from under her
>You and Luna become closer because of this
>You start learning about her insecurities
>About how she feels she's gonna lose Celestia like she did mom and dad
>That if she loses Celestia she's scared she'll lose you too
>then incest happens etc. etc.
>>
File: 1459289346507.png (1MB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1459289346507.png
1MB, 900x1500px
>>30382201
This sounds like a fun idea. I'm not too business savvy to think up any conflicts though.
>>
File: Luna bikini.png (1MB, 1280x1585px) Image search: [Google]
Luna bikini.png
1MB, 1280x1585px
>>30382283
Here's a better pic for you.
>>
File: 1483666541413.png (687KB, 1000x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1483666541413.png
687KB, 1000x1152px
>>30382283
>>30382313
Here, have this.
>>
File: 1450471970532.png (454KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450471970532.png
454KB, 750x900px
>>30382283
>>30382313
>>30382345
Try this one.
>>
File: cute(1).png (1MB, 1850x2200px) Image search: [Google]
cute(1).png
1MB, 1850x2200px
>>30382283
>>30382313
>>30382345
Plebians, the lot of you
>>
>>30382369
>midriff
hnngh
>>
File: 1455502227538.jpg (88KB, 450x607px) Image search: [Google]
1455502227538.jpg
88KB, 450x607px
>>30382430
das rite
>>
File: image.png (414KB, 901x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414KB, 901x1100px
>Bedtime
>Vinyl sneaks into your room and gets in bed with you
>You start whimpering because you know what comes next
>"Shhh, let's not turn this rape into a murder"
>>
>>30382455
Vinyl is really damn good at sign language.
>>
File: image.png (164KB, 238x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164KB, 238x555px
>>30382481
I really will bite your fookin face off
>>
>>30382509
>Octavia hates how Vinyl's brother, whom has decided to crash at their place for a while, is closer to Vinyl Scratch than she has ever been
>All because he knows sign language a lot better than Octavia does
>>
>>30382540
>Octavia learns only two things: how to sign swears, and how to somehow sign her accent
>It makes communication difficult

Wait, why is she signing? Vinyl's (allegedly) mute, not deaf.
>>
File: image.png (737KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
737KB, 500x714px
>>30382540
>>30382481
>>30382572
Except Voinyl's not fokin mute is she, yoo fokin kunts
>>
Continuing the Aunt Coco green

https://pastebin.com/K5M2RyY3

>You push the door to Coco's bedroom open and tiptoe inside
>You're not entirely sure why you're so worried about being stealthy; after all, there's nobody else here
>Still, snooping around in other people's things always makes you feel a little guilty
>But it's not like it's snooping, right?
>You just wanna read some of her comics!
>And an awesome aunt like her would totally be willing to share her comics with you
>So you cross the room to her closet, and pull it open
>The tiny space is absolutely jam-packed with dozens of frilly dresses, boxes of those giant-robot figures that are super hard to put together, DVD cases, and a mini-bookshelf full of comics
>Jackpot!
>You feel like you stare at the contents of her closet all day, especially those robot boxes
>How can any grown-up be this cool?
>You scan over the boxes, your eyes tracing over the scraggly Japanese lettering on the sides, and down to the comics
>At random, you pull one of the comics out
>On the cover is a blushing lady in a pink dress, with a mysterious masked man standing behind her
>The lady is really pretty, but you're more focused on this cool masked guy
>You bet he's some kind of superhero!
>The cover of the comic is in Japanese, so you can't tell what it means
>Underneath the Japanese characters, though, there's English lettering spelling out the title

//Shiraga no otome no odori//

>You have no idea what that means, but it sounds pretty epic and mysterious
>Makes you think of Yu-Yu Hakushou, for some reason
>You plop yourself down on Coco's bed, and start to read
>>
>>30382605
>Except Voinyl's not fokin mute is she
Keep telling yourself that, you british... Brit...
>>
>>30382634
oh boy oh boy
>>
>>30382634

>The opening of the comic is... kinda boring
>The main girl, Hikari, is a really lonely woman in her twenties, who's trapped in a life she hates working for a boss who treats her terribly
>One day, though, she's nearly caught in a traffic accident, but is saved by the mysterious Kuroi Mask
>Now things are getting good!
>Kuroi Mask explains he's been watching her, and that her destiny is more important than she knows
>And that's where the first volume ends
>You drop it onto the bed, then go to see if your aunt has volume two

>She does
>In fact, she has volumes one through forty-five
>She's so hardcore, it's crazy
>You buy a Batman issue every time you save up enough money, and you're nowhere near this level of collection
>Admiration for your aunt swells anew in your chest as you crack open the next volume
>Hikari spends days thinking about the mysterious stranger, and what he meant
>Later that week, she's walking home when a gang attempts to attack her
>You stick your fingers in your mouth, chewing your nails in excitement
>Kuroi Mask shows up again, but doesn't save her
>He just tells Hikari that she has the power to save herself
>Hikari freaks out but, when the gang attacks her, she discovers amazing kung-fu abilities, and beats them easily
>Kuroi Mask informs her that, in a past life, she was Princess Shikihime, the most powerful warrior in all of Japan
>At this point, you're sprawled across the bed in full-on trance mode, unable to stop reading
>You power through the next ten volumes as the sun slowly sinks outside, not even aware of time passing
>When you get to the thirteenth volume, though, you come across something a little... different
>Kuroi Mask and Hikari are slowly starting to fall in love, and she admits that he's brought her so much happiness
>Since Kuroi Mask is so cool, he just doesn't say anything
>So Hikari says she wants to do something special for him, to thank him
>For some reason, the artist drew her blushing really, really hard
>>
>>30382680
>it's not actually a hentai
very interesting.
>gunpla
tops
>manga actually matches her situation
good show
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 210x240px
>>30382638
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xcvC17t0PXU&t=0h0m3s
>>
>>30382680
>On the next panel, the two of them embrace, and share a long (two pages long, in fact) kiss beneath the moonlight
>Your heart starts to thump in your chest, and you feel a little weird
>It's that same fuzzy feeling you normally feel when Coco kisses you
>But you hate kissing!
>Every time it happens in movies, you have to look away
>So why does their kissing not bother you?
>You leave the page open, staring at the scene
>The kiss continues on like that for even more pages, as Hikari spills out how much she needs Kuroi Mask
>Kuroi, at first is silent
>Then he admits to Hikari that he loves her
>You're surprised to find that your eyes are a little wet
>Why does this make you sad?
>You hate kissing!
>It's gross!
>The only time you don't hate it is when Aunt Coco does it, and that's because--
>A momentary image flashes through your mind of yourself and Aunt Coco kissing the way Hikari and Kuroi Mask are
>You imagine her holding you against her chest, her warm, soft mouth on yours...
>The fuzzy feeling intensifies, spilling down from your chest to your toes
"Gah!"
>You snap yourself out of it, close the book, and set it aside, then stand up to pace the room
>That's not an okay thing to think about!
>Kissing on the head is normal, but the two of you can't kiss like that
>So... why do you keep thinking about it?

>You try to distract yourself by playing with your Bionicles™ but, for once, they're not enough to keep your attention
>Returning to Coco's room, you put the manga back on her shelves, noticing that the pages of the kissing volume are weirdly sticky
>Inside the closet, you look around for more comics, hopefully ones with less kisses
>But all her comics seem to feature pretty girls on the front, and so you can't be sure of your safety from such icky subjects
>You dig further into the closet, looking for something else interesting
>>
>>30382785
>inb4 Anon finds her collection of massive horse dongers hidden in the closet
>>
>>30382785
I kind of remember this feeling, except I was raised to be way into girls from birth, man.
>>
>>30382785

>There's not a ton of interesting stuff, besides what you've already seen
>Just a couple tiny, pink lightsaber-looking toys, like the ones your mom keeps under her bed
>You're not sure why grown-ups like these so much; they'd make terrible swords
>Honestly, you expected better from Aunt Coco, but you guess she can't be cool all the time
>You dig a little deeper, slightly disappointed
>Behind the bookshelf, there's a binder overflowing with paper
>You pull it out, hoping there'll be Yu-Gi-Oh cards or something inside, and flip it open
>There's no cards
>Instead, the bind is full of pencil drawings
>The first few pages are superheroes: Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, all the classics
>Your eyes widen as you realize that these must be Coco's drawings
>They're... they're amazing!
>They look like they could easily have come from a comic page
>As you go further in, you see more heroes you don't recognize, until you realize that they're characters of Coco's own creation
>Many of them are female, and wrapped in glittering dresses that flutter heroically behind them
>Whoa, you never thought dresses could look cool, but...
>Coco makes it work, somehow

>As the sun goes down, the house is starting to get a little cold, so you head off to take a bath
>You carry the binder with you, setting it on the edge of the Jacuzzi while you start the water running
>The tub itself is massive, easily big enough for three or more people, and the water is streaming hot and super refreshing when it starts to pour out
>You undress, pile your clothes in the corner of the room, and sit in the corner of the tub while waiting for it to fill
>As it slowly does so, you continue flipping through the binder, marveling at how cool the art is
>>
File: 32.jpg (603KB, 3135x2665px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
603KB, 3135x2665px
>>30383125
Oh god, now he's in a hot tub.
THE SUSPENSE
IT'S KILLING ME
>>
>>30383125
>Pink lightsaber toys
Hahahaha. Good shit.
>>
>>30383125
>she draws, too
land the fuckin hook NOW.
>>30383182
if I had seen the typical vibrator back then I would have assumed it was some kind of pogs container or maybe something with gak or silly putty inside, given that the base looks like a twist-off cap
>>
>>30383125

>As you get towards the back, though, you start to see more and more heroes that look like Coco
>Until, eventually, you start to see drawings that are explicitly of your aunt
>Most of them are pretty simple, just little self-portraits of her sitting on various pieces of furniture
>It's weird, though
>Even in her own drawings, she looks sad
>In the last couple pages, you come across drawings of her standing with some mysterious man
>He looks vaguely like Kuroi Mask...
>In some, they're just standing together, and she's giving him doe-eyes
>But in others, they're hugging, and usually Kumoroi Mask is telling your aunt how truly beautiful she is, and that everything's going to be alright
>On the last page, you come across one of them kissing
>Coco is up on her tiptoes, blushing heavily, with her mouth pressed against the dark hero's
>Again, you imagine her kissing you like that, and your body goes all fuzzy-hot
>You're so engrossed in the drawings that you don't even hear Coco's car pulling up out front

>A knock sounds on the door to the bathroom, and you immediately flinch
"Y-yeah?"
>For a moment, you mind jumps to "burglar," before you realize that a burglar wouldn't bother knocking
>"H-hey, little buddy... I, um... can you help me?"
"Uh... sure? I'm still in the bath though!"
>"Yeah. I know."
>Coco starts to open the door, her voice soft with embarrassment
>"I'm coming in now, okay?"
>>
>>30383280
>You stick your fingers in your mouth, chewing your nails in excitement
>>
>>30381667
It's not your graphics card. I think 4chan is just shitting itself right now. I get the same thing when selecting a picture now.
>>
>>30383280
"W-wait!"
>You flick on the jacuzzi's jets, and the bubbles at least provide a little bit of cover for your lower half
>Coco steps into the bathroom, her head bowed and her cheeks red
>Your can tell right away that today wasn't a good one for her
>She's not wearing the same dress as when she left; instead, she's wearing a long, plain white robe
>It's a bit longer than a bath-robe; it almost looks like one of those robes that boxers wear on their way to the ring
>Her feet are bare, and the bow that's usually in her hair is missing
"W-what do you need help with?"
>You try to keep your voice calm, but you're shivering despite the warmth of the water
>"I, um... I d-did some new photoshoots for Suri today."
"Oh..."
>She looks at the ground, humiliated
>"And, um... I was wondering if you could help me clean some p-paint off my body."
"Paint?"
>She nods
>"I let her paint some, um... outfits on my skin."
"I c-can try to help!"
>You shout that a bit louder than you meant
>Coco clearly feels as awkward as you do, but she smiles in relief
>"Oh, thank you! You c-can close your eyes if you don't want to have to see my body..."
"I w-wouldn't mind seeing... I mean, it's n-not a problem! I really like the way you look! I mean, I like... you're always looking nice, and..."
>Your tongue trips over itself and falls down a flight of stairs
>By some weird trick of the mind, you remember the line you read in her drawings
"You're truly beautiful, and it'll be okay."
>Coco's face goes blank
>"That..."
>She raises a hand to her mouth, blushing
>"Thank you, Nonny."
>>
>>30381667
>>30383321
Apparently, it doesn't actually prevent you from posting the image. It's just a false error message. If you actually try to post it, it works despite the error.
>>
>>30383345
This is so fluffy.
I love it.
>>
>>30383321
oh. i thought it was me because sometimes it does shit like refuses to load images, and when i restart m'browser that fixes it, and that fixed the glitch the last time I got it. Guess it was coincidence.
>>30383377
oh thanks!
>>
>>30383280
>coming in anyway
seventy points out of five.
>>30383345
are you 'avin a bath? IS 'E 'AVIN A BATH? fuck yes
>>
>>30383345
I can't wait for Anon to get older and tear Suri a new one.
>>
>>30383345
What if the next time Anon comes with Coco to her job. Suri starts bad touching Anon and says.
>"If you tell anyone your aunt is losing her job."
>>
>>30383345
>You nod
>"Well, um... here goes nothing, I guess. Heh."
>She undoes the strap of her robe, and lets it fall to the floor
>Your first thought is that she's wearing a *very* thin swimsuit
>But when you look closer, you can see that she's actually wearing nothing at all, and the colors of the swimsuit are painted directly onto her skin
>Coco's unable to look you in the eye as she steps towards the bathtub, her bare feet slapping against the floor
>You, on the contrary, can't take your eyes off her
>Her body is willowy and soft, with round hips and large, swaying breasts, all of which are painted in a collage of dark blues
"She... Suri took pictures of you like this?"
>"Yes."
>Coco sounds ashamed
"But you're naked!"
>"That's what you have to do sometimes when you're a grownup, little buddy."
>She looks away, as if worried you'll berate her
"Well... she didn't make you feel gross, right?"
>"Only a little."
"Should have been zero."
>That makes her smile
>She steps into the water and sits down next to you
>It reaches only to the lowest part of her breasts, leaving them in full view
>When you look closer, you can see that even her nipples haven't been covered; they're just painted the same as the rest of her body
>Coco looks up, and notices you staring at her
>"You okay, little buddy?"
"Y-yeah! Totally!"
>She smiles
>"It's okay. You can look if you want."
>>
>>30382785
>Bionicles™
i dont know why but every time i see this i snort
>>
>>30383549
>body paint
Max unf. Don't stop now.
>>
>>30383549
"H-huh? No! I didn't mean to--"
>"No..."
>She reaches out to pat your arm, smiling at you
>"It's okay if you wanna look at me."
>She holds her arms over her head, letting you get a view of her chest
>"You're the only one who does in a way that makes me feel good, so..."
"I... I..."
>Your tongue just threw itself down an elevator shelf
>That makes your aunt giggle
>She turns her back to you, but makes no attempt to cover herself
>"Could you help me wash some of this off?
"S-sure!"
>Your hands shake while you scrabble around for a cloth
>When you bring it to her skin, the paint peels off easily, flaking into a bluish tinge in the water
>Slowly, you work your way down to the small of her back, where you can see her butt has been painted as much as the rest of her
>She moves forward, raising her backside out of the water with a small splash
>Your aunt is blushing hard, but an excited smile is plastered over her face
>"Sorry... if you don't mind..."
>You start to scrub her buttocks, the soft muscle depressing and jiggling slightly beneath your touch
>After you wipe the paint off, it drips down her inner thighs, making her shiver
>When you finish, Coco sighs in pleasure, then turns to face you
>"I can get my front now..."
"N-no! I got it!"
>You gingerly raise the cloth up to her breasts, and she gasps when it touches her nipple
>"Gently, Nonny..."
"Sorry."
>You wipe the paint away as gently as possible
>Her breasts seem to bounce at the slightest touch, and the water turns them into glowing cream orbs once the water's wiped away
>>
*once the paint is wiped away, in the last line

>>30383632
>When her chest is done, you move down to her stomach, and then reach the towel under the water to clean her stomach, and then move slower down towards her legs
>You keep waiting for Coco to tell you to stop, but she doesn't
>She leans her head back and closes her eyes, breathing a sigh of content
>The water is too dark to see what you're touching now, but you can feel her silky skin against your hand as her thighs clamp around it
>"Gentle, down there..."
"I w-will be."
>You know girls have different stuff than boys, but you've never actually seen what it looks like, just illustrations in the anatomy book
>The washcloth presses up against a tiny crease between your aunt's legs, and she bites her lip
>"A-ah..."
"Sorry! Did I hurt you?"
>"No, little buddy. You're doing great. Just, um... please keep going..."
>You continue scrubbing, keeping your hand as gentle as possible
>A shiver runs through your aunt's body, and she lets out a tiny squeak
>"O-okay, Nonny... I think that's enough..."
>You prop the cloth up on the wall of the jacuzzi, and scoot back to your own corner
>However, Coco doesn't let you scoot away alone
>She follows you, and ends up sitting with her side pressed against yours
>Her body is soft and slippery against you, and she rests her head on top of yours
>"Thanks, little buddy..."
>You notice she's breathing pretty heavily
>Then again, so are you
>She glances over, and sees the open binder of her artwork
>>
>>30383690
>"Ah! Where'd you find that?"
>She sounds more embarrassed than accusatory
"I f-found it in your closet."
>Coco's eyes go wide with fear
>"What were you doing in my closet?"
"Reading your comics..."
>"You..."
>Coco closes her eyes
>"Oh, no. Nonny..."
"What?"
>"Nothing. Which, uh... which ones did you read?"
>You tell her the name of the comic, and she sighs in relief
>"Oh! Well, that's not so bad. What did you think?"
"It's awesome! Hikari reminds me a lot of you."
>"Aww. Really?"
>You nod
"And I found your art, and I kind of just... I couldn't stop looking through it. It's great."
>Coco beams
>"You think that?"
"Yeah! You should draw your own comics!"
>"Oh, well, heh... I've always wanted to, but..."
>She bites her lip
>"I don't think I'm *that* good..."
"No, you are! I bet you could be really famous!"
>That makes her giggle
>"You're too sweet, little buddy."
>She kisses your head, and the fuzzy-feeling hits you with a vengeance
>"Suri always said my art was--"
>She cuts herself off
"I think Suri is a bad person."
>Coco sighs
>"I know. But... I don't think I could get another job, if I left her."
>>
>>30383738
"I think you could."
>"Yeah?"
"These are really, really good drawings. You should start applying. I mean, if that's what you want to do."
>"It's my dream..."
>Coco sighs, nuzzling closer to you
>Her left breast is about three inches from your face now, and you try not to stare at it
>If your aunt notices you staring, though, she clearly isn't bothered
>"Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to make art. Dresses, drawings, anything. I just love designing stuff that looks awesome. I thought working with Suri would get me let me do that, but..."
>She sighs
>"Still, it's better than nothing. I just wish I could have made something really of my own. But it's probably too late."
"No way."
>You elbow her a little
"That doesn't sound like the kind of thing the Most Awesome Aunt Ever would say."
>Coco blushes, grinning
>"I guess it isn't, huh?"
"Not at all. And it's not what Hikari would do either."
>That gets her to full-on laugh
>"You're right."
>Coco stands up, posing butt-naked in the middle of the jacuzzi
>Water cascades down her body, turning her creamy figure into a glistening sculpture of confidence
>And you finally get a glimpse of your aunt's vagina
>A neatly trimmed patch of blue hair covers it, but you can still make out the tight little lips that glisten between her legs
>You gulp
>Coco turns, resting a hand on her hips
>"How do I look?"
"R-really good..."
>"Ha! You're right!"
>She makes a fist, pumping it in the air
>"I do look good! I'm not going to let Suri make me feel gross anymore! And I'm not going to waste my time on work that she hates!"
>>
File: eqg_coco_pommel_by_xebck-d96hst9.png (249KB, 484x1646px) Image search: [Google]
eqg_coco_pommel_by_xebck-d96hst9.png
249KB, 484x1646px
>>30383783
>She sucks in her breath
>"BECAUSE I'M GOING TO QUIT!"
>Coco extends her finger towards the ceiling, posing again
>"First thing tomorrow, I'm going to tell her I'm never coming back! And I'm going to do what I've always wanted! I'm going to draw!"
>Your aunt collapses back into the water, her chest heaving
>"Wow, that feels good..."
>You splash over to her
"Are you sure?"
>"Completely! And you're coming with me!"
"I am?"
>"Yes! You gave me the courage! And you're gonna help me tell her that she can't ruin my life anymore?"
"Oh..."
>Wow, that's terrifying to think about
>But it's also pretty awesome
"I'm in!"

That's it for today. More coming in a day or two, hopefully. Thanks to all of you who are following this.
>>
>>30383345
OH MY
>>
>>30383797
Awesome update as always. Can't wait for the next one.
>>
File: downloadfile-148.png (1MB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-148.png
1MB, 1280x893px
>>30375034
>>
File: 1401393441358.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401393441358.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>30383797
MY DICK

MY HEART

BUT MY DICK
>>
>>30383549
>You can look if you want
hooohoooo. It's sweet she isnt even trying to do the same. What a lady. .. but that would be neat if she did. Give wee Anon some confidence.
I feel like at some point the fact that she had to shave to be painted might come up.
>>30383632
>flaking
... did they use poster paint / oil paint? wouldnt it be either latex or greasepaint? oh what am I doing nitpicking something this hot?
>N-no! I got it!
damn right, little man.
>>30383690
>You keep waiting for Coco to tell you to stop, but she doesn't
Unnnf
>>30383783
oh wow, she actually didn't shave? i guess it's a good thing it was water-soluble paint then and not latex. She Cesar Romero'd that shit.
>>
Alright, I'm just going to dump my updates now, before sleep. I finally found an okay scene-breaker.

>>30383797
I crave more of this, by the way.
>>
>>30383797
oh fuck, I hope real life doesn't start to set in
i mean her job sounds like it's just being belittled for a living, while doing other relatively easy stuff and presumably making a lotta cash. might be... a better idea to start on her comic FIRST and quit her job later...
>>
File: fl29.png (4MB, 3000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
fl29.png
4MB, 3000x3500px
>>30380152
>It had taken your sister quite some time to pull her tongue out of your mouth.
>She realized she was pinning you against the wall, and actually apologized.
>You would've thought it was cute if your head hadn't been a wasteland of organized thought at the time.
>"S-so, do you want something? Food? I can make anything."
"Nah, don't bother. I ate in the school cafeteria."
>It's only been a couple of hours, and things are already back to normal, relatively speaking.
>Not that you can't still sense some lingering tension.
>She sits beside you on the couch, ignoring the daytime garbage on the television in front of you.
>Neither of say anything, and things quickly get awkward again.
"Are your classes going okay? And... work?"
>She fidgets, uncomfortable for some reason. "You don't have to worry, really..."
>This was a very typical answer for your sister, engineered to cause the least amount of trouble possible.
>You're not satisfied, though.
"Come on... working alongside school can't be easy. If I can help with anything, I'll do it."
>"That's sweet of you, Anon. But both my classes and my work are very flexible."
>Damn. The last thing you want is to be useless, most of all to her.
>"There might be one thing, though..."
>That catches your attention.
>"It's a new look. Not something I'd usually consider doing, but... I might... if you like it."
>Your blood circulation kicks up a gear.
"O-okay! Sounds... easy."
>She affectionately flicks your nose.
>"Alright, but no camera this time. There's only two judges I want to impress."
"There's... two?"
>"Yeah..." She scoots up against your shoulder, pointing a finger at your left eye.
>"...this one..." She points her finger at your other eye, flashing you a suggestive smile.
>"...and this one."
>Floored, you watch your sister stand up and walk towards the bathroom.
>"Wait here, then. I'll be right back."
>>
File: fl30.png (553KB, 933x1350px) Image search: [Google]
fl30.png
553KB, 933x1350px
>>30384312
>You can't even tell how long you've waited by the time she finally walks back out.
>One eternity? Two?
>However long it was, it became worth it the moment she stepped out.
>The first thing you notice is her hair, separated in long twintails, hanging over her front.
>She's wearing a green, two-piece bikini, but these are quite a bit more revealing than the previous ones.
>The upper piece is basically just two triangles connected by a thin string tied up in a knot.
>Her breasts typically don't look all that prominent in her normal attire, but now, they stick out like balloons.
>The apparent difference is unbelievable.
"It's... uhh..."
>She holds a finger to your lips, shushing you.
>"You don't have to say it yet... if you don't mind..."
>She leads you into her room and sits on the bed, looking at you with half-lidded eyes.
>Oh god, the makeup. Your nerves are back.
>"Front or back?"
>Right, her hair.
"B-back... I guess."
>She flips her twintails behind her shoulders, giving you an unobstructed view of her front.
>Stretching her hands, your sister lays down on her back, making a show out of rolling into several poses.
>The transitions are seamless, and she looks perfectly comfortable.
"You've, uhh... gotten better at this."
>She pauses and sits up, waving you over, slight blush first now appearing.
>"Want to know why..? I'll tell you."
>You sit down and she immediately throws an arm around you, hugging your side.
>"In the studio, when they're taking pictures of me..."
>She leans further and lowers her voice, whispering into your ear.
>"...I always imagine it's you behind the camera. It makes things easier."
>Ignoring your speechlessness, she falls on her back, pulling you with her.
"Really..?"
>Your sister sits back up without answering.
>"You know... those strangers in the studio have seen as much of me as you have, and I don't think that's fair."
>She points at the knot tying her top together.
>"I-if you want to pull this string... I won't stop you."
>>
File: fl31.jpg (41KB, 400x652px) Image search: [Google]
fl31.jpg
41KB, 400x652px
>>30384318
>You sit up, not believing your ears.
"A-a-are you sure?"
>"Yes... go ahead."
>Your hand twitches.
>Reaching for your target, you grab the silky string, slowly pulling.
>The knot undoes itself and you let go, allowing the strings to fall down.
>She's holding the loose top against her chest, but her bare back alone is diverting major bloodflows towards a specific area.
>Your sister looks at you over her shoulder, blushing smile adorning her face.
>"I was never going to model like this..." She throws the top on the floor and turns around.
>"...but I guess I can make an exception... for my boyfriend."
>Your eyes are wildly alternating between her chest and her face.
"Is that... m-me..?"
>She giggles before throwing herself on you, pinning your back on the bed.
>"You silly... you're so adorable, I-I could just..."
>Your mouth opens on instinct, allowing her to finish her sentence through action.
>You spend some moments in a deep kiss, noticing your sister slowly but surely getting more aggressive in her tongue movements.
>Your freeze up as her thigh brushes against your crotch, the unexpected contact causing you to gasp into her mouth.
>Your sister pulls back, strands of saliva breaking in the process.
>She's breathing really heavily just above your nose, her face noticably brighter in color, but no less eager.
>"Don't you think... it's hot... in here?"
>It's not. The room is fairly cool, actually.
"Y-yeah... I guess so..."
>You take off your shirt, as she looks about ready to do it for you.
>Now panting audibly with an unrestrained grin on her face, she reaches a hand down and tugs at your pants.
>This is getting really out of character for her.
>You awkwardly shuffle your pants down and kick them off the bed as your sister leans toward you so far that your lips touch.
>Kissing you again, she grabs your hand and lays it on her hip, right on the knot tying together her bottom piece.
>She breaks away, her breathing now even heavier.
>"P-pull it."
>>
File: fl32.jpg (118KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fl32.jpg
118KB, 720x720px
>>30384321
>You are awkwardly holding the string, laying on your back with your sister straddling over you.
>"You have no idea how many guys I've turned down, because I was waiting for this..."
>She picks the rubber bands out of her hair without breaking eye contact, allowing her pink locks to fall into your face.
"Err... ahh-I, uhh..."
>She lays a hand on your cheek and strokes your erection through your shorts with the other, shutting you up immediately.
>Your heart was nearing its limit, but seeing that loving smile back on her face calms it down somewhat.
>"I love you, Anon. If you let me, I'll show you how much..."
>You take a deep breath and pull on the string, allowing it to be expelled to the floor by your sister.
"O-okay..."
>Your pathetic attempt at a response doesn't seem to faze her as she drops to your side.
>Laying down on your shoulder and pressing her chest against your side, she pulls on your last article of clothing.
>You swiftly respond by kicking your shorts off the bed, airing out your desperately attention-craving member.
"A-are you s-sure about-"
>Your sister reaches down and grabs your erection, causing you to gasp at the initially cold contact.
>Using her soft hand to gently pull your skin up and down, she leans her head towards you.
>"Let me worry about the details." She pushes your arm in between her breasts, releasing a breath directly into your ear.
>"You just... relax."
>You breathe deeply, genuinely trying to calm yourself, but her hand movements are only piling on the pressure.
>It's piling on surprisingly quickly, despite your sister's slow pace.
>Whether it's because of the artful way she's massaging your erection or just the novelty of an unfamiliar hand, you're definitely not going to last much longer.
"Fff-Flutt-"
>She ignores your warning and ups the pace, tightening her hold on your arm while again leaning towards your ear.
>"Shh... just relax..."
>>
File: fl33.png (824KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
fl33.png
824KB, 894x894px
>>30384328
>Bursting like a dam while gripping the covers below, you shoot several strands straight on your stomach.
>You quickly come down from the high, head swirling with electric tingles.
>Regaining your focus after a couple of seconds, the first thing you see is your sister sitting over you, doing... something.
>Is she... licking the back of her hand?
>"Heh, I made a bit of a mess here..."
>Oh. OH.
>Face heating up, you're about to sit up, only for her to stop you.
>"Don't be ashamed, Anon... just stay there and let me take care of this."
>You silently comply, not really sure what she meant.
>Your body jolts upon feeling a wet streak drag along your stomach.
>Not believing your senses, you stare blankly at the ceiling as her tongue takes several more strokes against your skin.
>Her mission accomplished, she lays her head on your shoulder.
>"So... how do you feel?"
"My head's a bit, uhh... f-fuzzy..."
>She starts tracing patterns with her finger on your chest, looking as if she's expecting you to elaborate.
"N-not in a bad way... I mean... I just, sort of got this, uhh... t-thing... that..."
>You swallow, not knowing yourself where you're going with this.
"Good. I feel good."
>Your sister giggles under her breath, delivering a quick kiss to your cheek.
>She turns her head up, joining you in the staring contest with the ceiling. "That's all I wanted to hear."
>A minute passes, and a trickle of confidence builds as you steal a glance at her distracted face.
>You can't just stay passive forever, can you..?
>Making sure she's not looking, you smack an awkward kiss on her cheek.
"Thanks... I love you."
>You swear you heard a quick inhalation, also noticing her knees moving up towards her chest.
>Worries that you'd fucked up somehow are quickly dispelled by your sister's completely flushed expression.
>"C-can I ask you something... p-personal..?"
>You nod, noticing the edges of her mouth turning up.
>"H-how long until, umm... it... is ready again..?"
>>
OH FUCK, ISSUES TOO.
>>
That's that, for now. More to come later, the next batch hopefully won't take this long.
>>
>>30384318
I forget this Flutty is a master manipulator. She is the metaphorical hand on the dick.
>>
>>30384331
A GODDAMN DAY, Flutters! I tried to warn you!
refractory period is nature's take-it-slow-dammit
>>
Hot damn, all this Coco and Fluttershy, what a treat. Can't wait to see more of both.
>>
File: 1422391302175.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422391302175.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
>>30384331
HOT.

>>30384412
What. He's not a fucking horse, give him ten or fifteen minutes and he can shoot it directly to her womb.
>>
>>30384487
wait, do horsen have similar refractory periods to us? all I know about ungulates is they can go on and on for long periods, while your carnivores tend to go in short bursts but repeatedly throughout the day.
but man it's always been 24 hours for me. sometimes I can squeeze in two in a day, usually for a few days in a row like fuck i must have gotten some sick zinc or something, but...
>>
File: 1477865399142.jpg (100KB, 750x794px) Image search: [Google]
1477865399142.jpg
100KB, 750x794px
>>30384512
Dude... are you fucking with me right now?
>>
>>30384512
>24 hours
The normal refractory period is about 15 minutes man. Though I looked it up and saw that for 70 year olds is about 20 hours
>>
>>30384512
Go see a doctor, my friend. Legit advice here, that ain't normal.
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>30383797
>tfw no absolute sweetheart of an aunt who would let you bath with her when you were 10
>>
>>30384612
and apparently thoroughly clean every part of her body
>>
>>30384575
>>30384544
what? once a day is the norm. everybody knows that. three in a day is considered super rare and special.
>>
>>30384644
b8
>>
>>30384644
Once a day is the norm only because that's usually all people feel like, not because they're physical incapable.

I once went 9 times in one day, was chaffing like a mother fucker but god damn I couldn't keep that dick down.
>>
>>30384633
>>30384644
>>30384655
check'd
>>
>>30384657
but .. not feeling like it is basically all there is to the refractory period. you're not in the mood. the few times I can do it again within a few hours (or sometimes just a half hour) it's been when the previous one wasnt very satisfying. didnt scratch the itch.. and doing it more than 6 times in 2-3 days results in some pretty significant pain similar to mild priapism. i'm pretty sure erectile tissue can only handle so much, at least mine. might have to do with my above average size? but most guys i know are in the same range, despite the average supposedly being 6 in-
I have gotten offtopic again. sorry
>>
>>30384644
>>30384675
What >>30384657 said.
Refractory is the period when your nerves are shot and oversensitive from an orgasm, not when you're just disinterested.
Shit, if I'm able to stay interested, I can go 9 or more times in a day, no biggie.
If you're in physical pain from two orgasms a day for three days, something's wrong. See a doctor.
>>
>Russian cousin Trixie will never ride your cock long after you've stopped begging her to let your flesh recover
>>
>>30384701
>Shit, if I'm able to stay interested, I can go 9 or more times in a day, no biggie.
When I was a teen and back when I did stupid shit because of boredom (I remember one time me and a friend tried to see how many days we could stay awake for; he won at 104 hours and I fell asleep at around 70), I would try to marathon masturbation. I'd jerk off once an hour until the point where it was too sore to continue... using lotion, of course, so that I didn't tear up my dick. God I miss being young.
>>
>>30383797
So are they gonna make cleaning her naked body a regular occurrence?
>>
>>30384724
Only if he uses his tongue.
>>
File: Abstract.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>30384612
This thread stirs up all sorts of emotions I didn't expect.
>>
>>30384711
I will never understand people who actually move their hand OVER their skin. that just tickles terribly. Grabbing the skin itself and moving IT over the dick is what feels good. then again when I first started at 11 i just bent the sucker backwards like it was a fucking glow stick, and that actually worked.
>>
>"Come, Ahnon. Cum inside Trixie. We make glorious babies for motherland."
"B-But Trixie, we're cousins! We can't do that!"
>"Why not?"
"Our children could turn out to have like, 12 toes or 15 fingers!"
>Her eyes light up
>"Yebena mat'! Is good!"
"How is that good?!"
>"More fingers to pull trigger with!"
>>
File: 1402208299939.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402208299939.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>30383797
So at this point it's basically inevitable that we're gonna get sum dat sweet /ss/ action, right?
>>
File: 1435464361529.jpg (26KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1435464361529.jpg
26KB, 313x254px
>>30384777
What?
>>
>>30384781
snert

alternate:
"We can't do that!"
>"Why not?"
"Our kids will all be American citizens by default."
>"Bozhe moi, even better!"
>>
>>30384791
I was a fucking idiot back then. The first time it started throbbing, very similar to an uncoming charley horse, I thought I'd broken it. Also the first time I did it with the lights on I was shocked it was white, assumed it'd be clear since (at that time and for the next two years) it evaporated into nothing with no residue.
>>
File: mbr.jpg (406KB, 753x855px) Image search: [Google]
mbr.jpg
406KB, 753x855px
>>30383797
>>
File: 1469131798934.jpg (81KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
1469131798934.jpg
81KB, 700x526px
>>30384797
WHAT ARE YOU?
>>
>>30384869
oh come on like you were never 11. i aint apologizing for that.
now, as for some of the grosser shit I did from 13-15 or so, yeah that's not my proudest era.
>>
>>30384879
I'm talking about your bizarre disappearing cum nigga
>>
>>30384792
"Fine, fine! If you want to fuck so badly, at least let me wear a condom."
>"Nyet, Ahnon. Is bomb."
"Trixie, the condom isn't a bomb. Not everything is a bomb!"
>"Nyet."
>She grabs your condoms and tosses them out the window
>In a deafening boom that shatters your windowpane, your car explodes in a fiery inferno
"MY CAR!"
>"Ahnon, fuck Trixie."
"I WASN'T EVEN DONE MAKING PAYMENTS ON IT!"
>"Is not important. We fuck upon flaming scrap heap, then go down to car dealer. Trixie grab manager by balls and get you new car."
>Your lip quivers
"...c-can it be a sports car?"
>She rolls her eyes
>"Little baby sissy car. As long as of Russian make, is fine. Now, fuck Trixie."
"And if you get pregnant?"
>"We strap baby seat to hood of new baby car. Build character. Now are you of fucking Trixie or does Trixie needing to be of fucking you?"
>A bead of sweat trickles down your neck
>You really wish you had accepted cousin Fleur's offer of getting you a rape whistle
>>
File: 1498255283110.jpg (196KB, 1280x955px) Image search: [Google]
1498255283110.jpg
196KB, 1280x955px
>>30375034
>>
>>30384919
>being raped by your three nieces
I can dig it.
>>
>>30384919
"Dammit, I KNEW Scootaloo had gotten in with a weird crowd. 'Oh, come check out our clubhouse, uncle Anon!' I don't know where she got these chains, but I'm going to have a talk with my sister as soon as I get out."
>>
File: 1417988586542.png (455KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
1417988586542.png
455KB, 600x504px
>>30384914
best
>>
>>30384919
>Anon Pear got more than he bargained for when going to the first big Apple family reunion.
>Meets a cousin about his age.
>She wants to show her tree house and introduce her two best friends to you.
>>
>>30384911
Yours probably did that too at first, you just didnt notice. I was a lazy sumbitch so i just came on myself and left it there seeing as it disappeared.
>>
>>30384914
>"And if you get pregnant?"
>>"We strap baby seat to hood of new baby car. Build character.
My sides
>>
File: e2EZVYZ[1].jpg (45KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
e2EZVYZ[1].jpg
45KB, 500x376px
>>30384914
>As long as of Russian make
PUT IT IN "H"!
>>
>>30384988
Could be worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y16ObVRvgOE
>>
Had an idea, thought you guys might like it
>little cousins apple bloom and babs argue about who's going to "marry" you
>adults don't take it seriously and think it's adorable
>family reunion x years later
>haven't seen them in years because reasons
>your little cousins aren't so little anymore
>and they're hot
>dammit boner, not now
>oh shit, they actually were serious about the marrying thing
>and they're gonna make you choose between them
>trying to persuade and "persuade" you into chosing them
>it's gonna be a hard choice in more ways than one
>>
>>30384935
>>30384925
>The others aren't your nieces, of course, but Scootaloo insists they're as good as sisters and they have bumped clams anyway so legally they count.
>She just wants you to know they're all equal and they all think fucking your uncle is pretty hot so you'd better go along with it and play up the incest angle
>>
>>30384999
>Babs and Abs compete for seducing you
>Bloomy wins soundly with her superior personality
>But you get fucked hard by Babbers several times in the process.
>>
>>30385002
>and they have bumped clams anyway
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>30384999
Both.
Legally marry the one with better legal benefits to help the family you're gonna make, and unofficially marry the other one.
>>
>>30385011
Just once, to seal the deal. It's like that 'blood brothers' thing but less gross. they kiss the meows and then they are sisters.
>>
>>30385024
>less gross
>>
>>30385013
I like the way you think
>>
>>30385011
>>30385031
I bet you wouldn't even encourage sapphicism among your daughters so they'd have an outlet when you weren't around, or when you had too many to fuck them all every day.
>>
>>30385042
You're right, I wouldn't.
>>
File: 124132412341234.jpg (74KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
124132412341234.jpg
74KB, 500x496px
>>30378032
>You see your auntie and mother fucking
>It looked sweet, but you can't get over how immoral it is
>You try to pretend you didn't see anything, but eventually it overwhelms you and you start yelling about how unnatural, illegal, and thoroughly unchristian is is
>That night you wake up with something weighing down on your chest and stomach
>It's your aunt sitting on your chest, and looking at you over her shoulder is your mother
>They INSIST on showing you that it's not as "wrong" as you think
>>
>>30384914
"Trixie, I thought you said we were getting a sports car."
>"What is wrong with new car?"
"That's just it. It's not a car."
>"How is it not car?"
"Trixie, it's a bear."
>"Da. Bear is good car."
"A bear is not a car, Trixie."
>"Ahnon, you are of lackings the imaginations. Look, bear even come with 8track!"
"That's not even- oh shit."
>"Is not shit, Ahnon. Or did bear take shit?"
"The bear is running off!"
>"Grebanoye der'mo! Trixie left bear in gear!"
"Trixie, this is serious! We need to call the zoo! Or the cops! Or the air force!"
>"Ahnon, you are being too dramatic!"
"Our twelve-toed baby is strapped to the back of an angry bear and rampaging through downtown Canterlot! So tell me how I'm being dramatic?!"
>"Yes, he is sowing much destruction for motherland. He grow up so fast, Trixie is proud."
>She smiles and wipes a tear from her eye as you just stand there silently, stunned
>"Trixie know you are proud too. You cry on inside." she pats you on the shoulder
>You are, you really are
>You're screaming internally and you can't wake up
>>
>>30385106
>>"Trixie know you are proud too. You cry on inside." she pats you on the shoulder
hhehhehehe
>>
>>30385106
>twelve-toed baby
I thought there were no effects in the first generation.
>>
>>30384999
>babs has some thiccness to her
>bloom is petite but /fit/ from her farm work/crusader duties
>>
>>30385133
Any generation has a chance of getting fucked up if there's recessive genes present, only the chance gets higher the more you inbreed.

Basically, imagine it kinda like stat stacking, only with potato genetics instead of DMG up
>>
>>30380726
>Not using the audio in some of her mixes at her paid gigs

For me, Vinyl has to be mute.
Whenever I imagine her with a voice, I only hear Nowacking's God-awful man-voice.

>>30383797
I'm not sure if I'm palpitating because of feels or because of the overwhelming blood flow to my dick...
>>
>>30385031
just think of it like a handshake.
>>
>>30385106
>"Be-ar. Is one better than C-ar. Trixie knows American alphabet! Studied entire thing A to Z."
"That's not how it-"
>"You would rather De-ar? Tree branches for handlebars? Is better gas mileage, I will get for you when reach midlife crisis, da. But for now, Be-ar is family vehicle of choice"
>>
>>30385167
>tfw you will never learn sign language so you can better communicate with your mute sister without having to rely on writing
>tfw you will never accidentally sign something sexual to her because it's fairly close to a mundane gesture
>tfw you will never walk into your room later that night and find Vinyl sitting naked on your bed with a strap on, gesturing "so are we doing this or what?" after you just freeze up and stare at her
>>
>>30385133
>"Ahnon, the Lulamoon and Incognito families have been inbreeding for generations. Our parents and our parent's parents were of romancings and rapings each other for many years. Now is our turn."
>How the hell did you never notice that about your family tree?!
>>
>>30385106
this might be quite 90s of me, but I was expecting a "the club" joke, and then she clubs it into unconciousness
>>30385165
that said, duplication of parts like that is more a developmental thing. Like having extra nipples. You don't have ten-finger genes, you have digit genes and then epigenetic factors in the womb that get the parts arranged right
>>
>>30385202
>Your signs were fine, she just knows this is a good excuse
>>
File: 213423141234.jpg (26KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
213423141234.jpg
26KB, 450x470px
>>30385215
It can get pretty bad if left unchecked
>>
>>30385343
I mean, I assert those examples are cherrypicked. You just look around you, you see uggos everywhere. Like have you ever ridden a bus?
You're not that much closer to your family than anyone else who's from the same part of the world, really.
Then again those everyday uggs could all be inbred for all we know, so you might be right. obviously we'll never have solid info. Just, from a basic standpoint, even recessive genes will never become guaranteed in offspring, just slightly more likely. The really bad ones usually die in the womb anyway
>>
>>30385462
>The really bad ones usually die in the womb anyway
You say that like it's a fucking good thing, good lord, Anon.
>>
>>30385465
it's a workable system, is my point. It's not ideal, but it never is. You want supermen, you map everyone's genes and get a computer to match up the people with complementary genes like mad crazy, most likely combining the most distantly-spread races together
>>
File: image.png (611KB, 626x978px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611KB, 626x978px
>>30385167
Then imagine her with Chloe Price's voice
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ddYnnl0Akls&t=0h0m51s
>>
>>30385465
That's a moral can of worms. I mean, is it really better to be born into this world an eldritch horror that can't breathe or poop on its own or is it better to be silently smothered in the womb?

Even I think natural selection can be a mercy.
>>
>>30385462
>Cherrypicking
But there are thousands of examples and scientific studies that clearly show that inbreeding is not a good thing.
Honestly I find it really bizarre you seem to so viciously defend it across several threads, not claiming anything but why are you so defensive about this subject?
>>
>>30385517
>viciously
>defensive
shit dude, you might be projecting a bit. I just think it's important to zero in exactly on what's wrong with something. Even a single hair off on morality can tear the whole thing down when it's inevitably undermined.
There's enough fucked up shit in our society right now that's had its justification shifted to something that was then easier to disprove. Meanwhile whenever someone brings it up as some kind of response to a goddamn greentext, it's like.. first of all, shut up. secondly, you're not as right as you ought to be
>>
>Come into thread because incest is hot
>Run into a discussion about the morals of fucking your real-life family
Fuck's sake. What's next, is somebody going to bring up how bestiality is depraved and everyone who watches the show is going to hell?
>>
>>30385620
agreed.
greentext where you and applejack bond over your love of fucking the livestock
>>
>>30385648
>Your daughter will never slurp your cum out of Winona.
>>
>>30385709
hot.
>>
>>30385709
>you will never cum so hard in Tank that he shoots off your dick, spinning and spraying cum in every direction while you laugh at inadvertently creating Equestria's first Blastoise
>>
File: 1336890365612.png (27KB, 454x455px) Image search: [Google]
1336890365612.png
27KB, 454x455px
>>30385648
>>30385709
and they say depravity isnt a slippery slope

fools the lot of them
>>
File: 1234132424214.png (504KB, 1280x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1234132424214.png
504KB, 1280x1285px
>>30385589
>shit dude, you might be projecting a bit
Nah, I just like using harsh language a lot, I mean I'm kinda being viciously defensive (in my own word) against inbreeding too.
Oh well, incest is in illegal, none of us have fucked out families, and this is all just fantasy because we're fetishy fucks so who cares I guess. Less debating, more Sugarcoat and Anon inbreeding their bloodline into a race of eyeless 4th dimensional beings.
>>
>>30385739
K O S ?
>>
>>30385739
>illegal
precisely my problem, in a way. especially given the kinds of shit that's legal.
anyway, yeah.
>jellyfish daughters
i'd fuck it
>>
File: 1449641512594.png (234KB, 1040x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1449641512594.png
234KB, 1040x1632px
>>30385833
Kos[m] parasites are more cauliflowers than anything, basically imagine you turned your head into a planet that certain slugs called "phantasms" are attracted to, and now they latch onto your body like some odd living tentacles
>>
File: 1353918521154.png (94KB, 608x366px) Image search: [Google]
1353918521154.png
94KB, 608x366px
>>30384958
Thissss
>>
File: 1495105265413.png (30KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1495105265413.png
30KB, 298x279px
>>30384331
fuck, this is unbelievable cute and lewd
>>
>>30385999
M8 you have no idea
I can't calm those thoughts
I'm fucking 26, I've read just about anything, seen and did some shit.
But that fucking green makes me feel like a fucking hormoned teen

Also, those feels of love and kindness, both my heart and my dick can't handle it
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>30386582
It's wonderful, isn't it?
>>
>>30384575
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 900x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 900x731px
>"Wow, you're really good. I bet you're even better when you're awake"
>>
>>30386687
I prefer the headcanon that Vinyl can't talk.
>>
>>30385486
Ashly Burch comes in a close second behind Nowacking for boner killing voices.
>>
>>30386693
>>30386695
Cancer
>>
>>30384981
It wouldn't disappear, just turn into mostly transparent crust. If you got any on your body hair, you'd probably have noticed it sticking together almost as if you had gotten a small and crusty wad of gum in it.
>>
>>30386693
Me too. Shame that mute Vinyl story a while back got abandoned. It was really good.
>>
File: image.png (781KB, 853x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
781KB, 853x709px
>"Better brace yourself kid, I'm about to do you like I did them village sluts"
>>
>>30386695
You wanna brawl mate?
I'll hella rip you a new one
>>
>>30386940
Get out of here, Commiefornian.
>>
>>30386693
I prefer the headcanon that /you/ can't talk.
>>
File: IMG_2366.jpg (128KB, 850x1007px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2366.jpg
128KB, 850x1007px
>>30385138
Muh dick
>>
File: IMG_2054.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2054.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>30385727
>blastoise used water gun
>it's super effective
>>
>Vinyl is mute
>Vinyl can speak
Let's compromise.

>Vinyl is unable to communicate normally because of a brain disorder; she is only able to speak in hentai dialogue that can and will be misconstrued
>eg Anon is making soup for dinner and Vinyl yowls like a cat in heat, begging her brother to fill her up with his yummy liquid
>>
File: IMG_1142.png (130KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.png
130KB, 500x496px
>>30385138
>babs has some thiccness to her

Damn right she does
>>
>>30387857
>Bras that fit her are expensive and the straps dig into her shoulders
>Thus, Babs does not wear a bra
>>
File: IMG_1143.png (998KB, 923x1700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.png
998KB, 923x1700px
>>30387866

You're speaking my language, Anon
>>
>>30386700
That was one of the first headcanons about her, and I'm sticking to it.
>>
>>30387892
>headcanons
Yep, it's cancer
>>
>>30387854
>only able to speak in hentai dialogue
Didn't we have some joke greens about that a while ago?
>>
>>30387866
Wouldn't that lead to premature sagging?
>>
>>30388044
I think that's just a myth.
>>
>>30388044
i thought it was the opposite
>>
>>30388094
I think it depends on how active you are, if you're constantly on the move and have big heavy breasts just flopping around it is gonna take a toll on the tissue.
>>
File: 12341324321412.jpg (987KB, 1200x1602px) Image search: [Google]
12341324321412.jpg
987KB, 1200x1602px
>>30387876
>Freckled breast
>>
>>30388106
Yeah, if she does sports she should probably wear a sports bra. If she didn't they'd probably be a major pain in the ass anyway, flopping around all over the place. Other than that, it shouldn't matter much though.
>>
>>30388106
That means that Babs balances things out. Active enough to keep in shape, but not enough to prevent being THICC.
>>
>>30388117
I would have assumed Babs would go the power lifter route, those dudes usually have a fair bit of fat on them.
>>
>>30388130
>Pudge
>Big breasts
>Can lift you over her head
Babs is best ambiguously-related girl.
>>
>>30388130
I like the idea of her being a power-lifter, but isn't it usually mostly muscle and not so much fat?
>>
>>30375034
>Big sis Rainbow will never let you hotdog her.
>"Because I am awesome and this is what awesome sisters do."
>>
File: 1498407606551.png (493KB, 1119x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498407606551.png
493KB, 1119x1920px
>>30388176
>>
>>30388111
>>30388154
You guys have excellent taste
>>
>>30388176
>>30388180
Unf, her exercise routine leaves her with firm pillowy soft cheeks to rub on, and nice padding when you power fuck in the shower.
>>
File: 12342142134.jpg (37KB, 637x382px) Image search: [Google]
12342142134.jpg
37KB, 637x382px
>>30388154
>Your 6'2" cousin (or was she your long lost sister? Maybe your aunt now that you think about it, who fucking knows anymore?) will never pin you to the wall using her ungodly strength
"D-don't do this, I'll call the police"
>"I own the police!"

>>30388171
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, there are quite a few powerlifters with substantial guts (don't get me wrong though, under that fat is a core of pure steel).
>>
>>30388195
>Do you think Rainbow likes hotdogging her little bro and feel his cum on her butt cheeks?
>>
>>30386705
at the time I mostly dropped it on my upper pubic area. hair grew in pretty rapidly after I started jerking off though and it didn't have any issue for a while. Crazy, man. Good times.
>>
>>30388214
So long as it coats her cheeks or fills them, she will be happy. Until the weekend.
>>
>>30388106
the tissue reacts to that by strengthening. IF you don't wear a bra.
Though yeah if you have a need to do a lot of running you'll still want something to help with the pain, just temporarily, and take it off once you're done running
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1024x791px
>"Why are you of the angry, Ahnon?"
"You're teaching our daughter how to use an AK!"
>"So? Is good thing. She must know how to defend home when bombs drop and ghouls attack"
"She's 9 years old!"
>"Bah! Papa taught Trixie to kill man with butter knife when she was 6"
>>
>>30377714
>mlp fim started in late 2010
So bronies really are the cancer of the internet.
>>
>>30388214
Sometimes she likes it on her back.
>>
File: 1467056136438.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467056136438.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>30388238
>Being angry that your wife is teaching your daughter how to shoot
What are you, a liberal? That's instant marriage material right there.
>>
>>30388239
We're horsefuckers not brownies.
>>
File: IMG_2353.png (476KB, 984x1164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.png
476KB, 984x1164px
>>30388037
Yeah. Sunset shimmer could only speak in Hebraic dialogue. It's in the pastebin
>>
>>30388290
I meant sisters speaking in hentai dialogue.
>>
>>30388238
>"You're teaching our daughter how to use an AK!"
What kind of faggot is he? This is a good thing.
>>
>>30388239
Nah that's one of the reasons WHY it was so perfect at the time. the old /co/ threads were incredibly fun and cerebral
>>
>>30388197
>>"I own the police!"
>Your sister/cousin/aunt/mother will never be a female Biff Tannon from the bad 1985
>>
>>30388264
as long as she has ear protection
>>
>>30388264
>>30388317
"For God's sake, Trixie, she's too small for a rifle like that. Bring in her brother and we can show them how to use the mortar-launcher instead. It's easier on their tiny frames and encourages teamwork."
>"Careful, Ahnon. This is talk that made Trixie pin you against wall and violate with vagina."
>>
>>30388290
>"Sh-shalom, Anon."
>>
>>30388238
Do you think Russian cousin Trixie would of crushed Anon's pelvis?
>>
>>30388353
>would of
would have
>>
>>30388290
>Hebraic
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>30388381
>You have quite a treasure there in that Hebriac Cube.
>>
>>30388353
It's not a question of would she, but a question of when will she do it again?
>>
File: IMG_2118.jpg (361KB, 1912x1976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2118.jpg
361KB, 1912x1976px
>>30388349
>>30388381
>ywn fuck your Jewish sister on Passover
>>
>>30388349

Would you fuck Jewish Cousin Sunset Shimmer?
>>
>>30388353
no
she may be an angry russian girl but she is still a stick thin feather
>>
>>30384312
Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed that the two judges aren't Anon and his dick?
>>
File: image.png (123KB, 1500x1322px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123KB, 1500x1322px
>>30388349
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (25KB, 410x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
25KB, 410x434px
>>30388462
You will never gas you Jewish cousin Sunset shimmer
>>
File: 1498188228109.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498188228109.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
>>30375034
>>
>>30388627
Will you never also make love to her wearing a gas mask while you do so?
>>
Wasn't there green about Dazzling grandmas?
Why hasn't that got a paste?
>>
>>30388585
I wonder how Aryanne would react if she found out she has a Jewish cousin?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 639x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 639x453px
>>30388635
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1000x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1000x933px
>>30388652
>"You did mean to say you want juice, right cousin?"
>>
>>30388655
They make a cute couple.
>>
>>30388635
>Silver Spoon will never be your long lost
tsundere cousin.
>>
>>30388673
"No, she your cousin from New Yor- put the luger down!"
>>
>>30388655
>And then, they fucked.
>>
File: image.png (286KB, 591x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286KB, 591x332px
>>30389079
>>
>>30389122
>Anon and Vinyl wake up next to each other after a wild party where they both tried ecstasy
>Rather than face the reality of the situation, they try to rationalize it away
>They try to convince themselves that they had both already been attracted to one another this entire time, and the drugs just made that affection come out
>They go to great lengths, including acting like boyfriend and girlfriend in private
>Anon and Vinyl become the most awkward couple on campus
>>
>>30388154
>Pudge

FRESH MEAT!
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 717x1024px
>>30389290
That's pretty hot bro
>>
>>30388652
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/12/jack-yufe-a-jew-separated-for-years-from-his-ex-nazi-twin-brother-dies-at-82/?utm_term=.cc1020f6c0ff

Could be fun.
>>
>>30387970
Ah, so you're saying that Vinyl talking is also cancer.
>>
>>30384331
WHY HAS ANON NOT PAINTED HER WOMB WHITE YET
>>
>>30389587
So... a jew was able to join the Hitlerjugend and nobody noticed anything?
>>
>>30390335
that's the dumbest thing of all about the nazis. Not the hatred, the inefficiency, the contradiction,.. but picking a minority to hate that is incredibly difficult to find and identify, and widespread as balls
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
To the Rape-mobile!
>>
>>30390642
>"is that a Power Wheels? Did your parents buy you a big-girl Power Wheels?"
>"It's an electric car! Powered by LIGHTNING, baby!"
>"So it's a Power Wheels then"
>>
File: 1498427743202.png (129KB, 580x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498427743202.png
129KB, 580x478px
>>30388176
>>30388180
>Rainbow will never roleplay as your favorite hero.
>>
>>30390717
>Dash is secretly super into LARP
>but she has an image to protect so she only does it with you
>It gets extra extra sexual
"Wouldn't you rather.. do this with some other guys?"
>"I can't let any other guys see me do this! You're the only one I can.. y'know.. expose the real me to"
>>
>>30390863
>She even cuts her hair to get Zap right.
>>
>>30390714
>Vinyl's car plays a serenade that knocks out anyone close by
>This makes it easier to get them in the car and have her way with them without leaving evidence
>>
File: downloadfile-160.png (271KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-160.png
271KB, 564x800px
I have returned.
I really enjoyed the Flutters story so far can't wait for the next update.
>>
File: downloadfile-150.png (472KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-150.png
472KB, 650x900px
>>30390909
>>
File: my erection.jpg (193KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
my erection.jpg
193KB, 1000x1001px
>>30390909
>>30390918
>>
File: downloadfile-43.jpg (192KB, 1697x1494px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-43.jpg
192KB, 1697x1494px
>>30390918
I'm really enjoying the Coco green.
>>
File: downloadfile-16.gif (3MB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-16.gif
3MB, 560x800px
>>30390954
I really like the Dash role play idea too.
>>
File: downloadfile-84.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-84.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>30390960
Here's three more Flutter pics.
>>
File: downloadfile-89.png (3MB, 2591x2082px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-89.png
3MB, 2591x2082px
>>30390967
>>
File: downloadfile-14.gif (4MB, 592x780px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-14.gif
4MB, 592x780px
>>30390971
And with this I bid you all farewell.
>>
>>30390976
>>30390971
>>30390967
>>30390960
>>30390954
>>30390918
>>30390909
YOU FOOL, THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU
>>
>>30390976
I salute you!
>>
>>30390960
>>30390976
>You will never give your daughters good luck fucks between shows to help them cheer their best during the big game.
>>
>>30391000
>"If you do all your chores and be nice to your sisters, daddy will give you a good, hard fucking."
>>
File: IMG_2310.jpg (79KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2310.jpg
79KB, 600x452px
>>30390954
I humbly request more coco you madman
>>
Madman is the hero we deserve
>>
File: hes_a_madman_futurama.gif (2MB, 375x279px) Image search: [Google]
hes_a_madman_futurama.gif
2MB, 375x279px
>>30390909
>>30390918
>>30390954
>>30390960
>>30390967
>>30390971
>>30390976
>>
>>30390976
well hopefully they don't baleet the whole thread
>>
>>30391022
What does she have to do to get you to cum inside?
>>
>>30391035
She's got to prove that she's on birth control. I'm a responsible father, dammit; no inbred children until they're out of high school.
>>
>>30391039
Fine, but they're gonna hold you to that promise, and make sure your new daughters love their daddy properly as well.
>>
File: 1470312885604.jpg (55KB, 324x331px) Image search: [Google]
1470312885604.jpg
55KB, 324x331px
>>30390976
>>30390971
>>30390967
>>30390960
>>30390954
>>30390918
>>30390909
>>
File: downloadfile-50.jpg (179KB, 912x965px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-50.jpg
179KB, 912x965px
>>30391023
Ah what the heck, here you go my fellow Anon.
>>
File: downloadfile-226.png (401KB, 853x1175px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-226.png
401KB, 853x1175px
>>30391059
>>
File: downloadfile-51.jpg (172KB, 1404x2096px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-51.jpg
172KB, 1404x2096px
>>30391065
>>
>>30391065
>You will never find your sister Coco passed out on the couch like this, half-naked
>AGAIN.
>>
File: downloadfile-86.png (555KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-86.png
555KB, 1000x1500px
>>30391073
OK guys, this is my last last one. But I will return in due time.
>>
He has risen and so has my dong.
>>
>>30391081
Shine bright, you crazy diamond.
>>
>>30391073
PUFFY

VULVA
>>
File: 1370112731270.jpg (68KB, 550x627px) Image search: [Google]
1370112731270.jpg
68KB, 550x627px
>>30390967
Oh fuck. I really like this one for some reason. Maybe because the setting is so comfy and the great lighting.
>>
>>30391203
looks like a regular one to me but i loves me a puffy one.
actually i love all kinds
>>
>>30391210
The setting is perfect for a nice romantic slow fuck while she keeps saying
>"I love you."
With every thrust.
>>
>>30376059

>You are Vinyl, and it's a couple days later.
>Your mom really chewed you out for... you know, drugging your brother and trying to rape him.
>It sure took her a while to go up to your room; you nearly fell asleep waiting for her.
>You guess she must have needed a good twenty (or so) minutes to cool down.
>She also had a bit of conditioner or hair gel in her hair that you hadn't seen there before.
>Moms sure are weird.
>Tonight's the night you try again.
>Mom's been distracted the entire day, and you weren't one to look a gift-horse in the mouth.
>You used the opportunity to slip ANOTHER roofie into Anon's drink; one that mom would give him.
>Anon hasn't been accepting drinks or food from you ever since movie night, so you had to get someone else to deliver the drug to him.
>Stupid hot idiot is too smart for his own good.
>You take a quick look at the clock; it's 10:30pm.
>Anon has a strict bedtime because he's a bit of a loser, which means that he should have been in bed fifteen minutes ago.
>If you know your roofies (and you like to think you do), then he should be passed RIGHT the fuck out by now.
>Dressed in your pyjama bottoms and a loose tanktop (no panties or bra; those'll just slow you down), you ease your bedroom door open and silently creep down the hall towards Anon's room.
>You can feel a bit of slickness between your thighs already.
>That dick is YOURS, dammit!
>You're going to have that thing so deep inside of you, it'll feel like he's fucking your stomach.
>The house is dark and quiet at this house, and you have no trouble making your way to your brother's room undetected.
>The nightlight in the hallway is less than ideal; you don't need your mom just happening to glance out her bedroom door and spotting you going to (or coming back from) Anon's bedroom.
>>
>>30391535
>You pass by the door to your mom's bedroom (RIP dad) and glance down at the space between the floor and the bottom of the door, looking for a light.
>The last thing you need is for mom to catch you trying to rape your brother for a second time.
>Lucky for you, mom's room is completely dark; she must have gone to bed early.
>As you approach your brother's bedroom, you notice something a bit odd.
>His door is open.
>Ever since the incident between you, Anon's been careful to keep his door closed and locked whenever you're in the house.
>You can understand forgetting to lock the door... but forgetting to close it entirely?
>...
>Well, that just makes things easier for you; you no longer have to worry about mom catching you trying to jimmy the lock open.
>You grab the door firmly and slowly push it open
>Light from the hallway has barely begun to spill into Anon's room before you hear a quiet gasp.
>Your mom is standing over Anon, looking at you with shock on her face.
>SHIT
>SHE KNOWS
"Uh..."
>You need to come up with an excuse
"Th-this isn't the fridge..."
>Mom squints at you suspiciously, but you think she bought it.
>N-Nailed it?
>Mom's eyes narrow further as a look of outrage overtakes her, and she stands up straight to strike an intimidating pose.
>A pose which prompts her housecoat to slip off her shoulders, revealing that she was completely nude underneath it.
>...
>You hope your tits look that nice when you get to be her age...
>"V-Vinyl!" bellows mom, face turning bright red, "How da-"
>Mom slaps a hand over her mouth and whips her head over to Anon for just a moment, taking in his sleeping form.
>"Vinyl," she says again, this time much quieter, "Don't think I don't know why you're here, young lady! Haven't you done enough to your brother?!"
>You don't say anything; you're too distracted by the bottle of NyQuil in your mom's hand and the way that Anon's pants have been hiked down around his ankles.
>Was-was she about to DRUG Anon and rape him?!
>>
File: 1497308364008.jpg (248KB, 1152x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497308364008.jpg
248KB, 1152x1920px
>>30391463
m-my soul
>>
>>30391544
>After all the crap she put you through for trying to touch Anon, here she is about to do the exact same thing and ride her own son's fat cock!
"Y-You hypocrite!" you hiss, pointing accusingly at your mom, "You were going to FUCK him!"
>"Shhh!" hisses your mother, "You'll wake him u-"
"Nah," you say matter-of-factually while shaking your head, "I give him another roofie."
>The look on your mom's face is a mixture of indignation and relief; an expression you didn't even think was possible to make
>"You-you... I shouldn't have to say this, Vinyl; Stop drugging your brother."
>You just grin like the smug bitch you are.
"Well, I wouldn't NEED to if he'd just cooperate."
>You shrug carelessly and turn to take in the sight of Anon's member.
"I don't get it. He has a penis, I have a vagina... it's match made in heaven. Anon's just being a prude."
>Mom groans and mumbles something about 'ass burgers' that you don't quite catch.
>"I can't just let yo-" mom grimaces and places the bottle of NyQuil down onto Anon's bedside table.
>"I suppose I'm not in a position to chastise you for trying to... ugh. What am I doing with my life?"
"Look, mom, it's not so bad."
>You walk into the room and close the door behind you.
"I want his dick; you want his dick. As long as you're here, you can make sure things don't go to far, or whatever."
>A high-pitched miserable whine comes from mom's throat as she looks between you and your unconscious brother; cock erect and twitching.
>Finally, she closes her eyes and rubs her face with one of her hands.
>"I'm going to hell for this, aren't I?"
>She sighs and looks over to you, but you're already gone.
>"Who goes fir-Vinyl!"
>You waste no time diving onto Anon's bed, shoving your face into his crotch.
>>
>>30391550
>Yes!
>Finally!
>Oh, it's as warm as you imagined it would be!
>"Jesus, Vinyl."
>You give Anon a lick from his testicles to the head of his cock and savor the musky flavour.
>Yeah, there's no way you're going to give this up.
>Sitting up to get into a more comfortable position, you grin up at Anon's sleeping form and sloppily jerk him off.
>You even lean in and steal some smooches from him while you're at it.
>Fuck it, right?
>In for a penny, in for a pound.
---
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>Anon's cock spreads you deliciously; not too much, but just enough that you feel a bit more than "full".
>Enough to feel your insides STRETCH.
>Oh, and it feels so good.
>You haven't even bottomed out, and you can already feel the spongy head of his cock giving lewd kisses to the entrance of your womb.
>His fat balls are pressing up against your ass, and you can practically feel them churning with cum.
>Cum that's all for you.
---
>You pat your belly contentedly, basking in the afterglow as your brother's gooey seed drips out of your pussy.
>Your mom clears her throat pointedly, bringing you back to reality.
>Man, you don't even care what kind of shit you're going to get from mom for this.
>It was worth it.
>"Honey?" she asks, sounding strangely calm, "You ARE on birth control, right?"
>...
"What?"

And so we conclude this edition of "sex described like from my Japanese animes"
>>
>>30391463
A slowfuck with Flutters sounds amazing.
>>
File: smooth move exlax.gif (831KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
smooth move exlax.gif
831KB, 300x221px
>>30391544
>"Th-this isn't the fridge..."
>>
>>30391555
top quality
>>
>>30391730
>Alternate version of the story where Vinyl's mom believes her
>Vinyl pretends to sleep-fuck Anon
>Mom doesn't stop her because you're never supposed to wake a sleepwalker
>>
>>30390909
>>30390918
>>30390954
>>30390960
>>30390971
>>30390976

WITNESSED
you will have dinner with Odin
At least for 3 days
>>
File: 1407894988493.jpg (257KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1407894988493.jpg
257KB, 950x1024px
>>30390976
>>30390971
>>30390967
>>30390960
>>30390954
>>30390918
>>30390909
TO THE HONORED FALLEN, SALUTE!
>>
File: 1332312056485.jpg (102KB, 948x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1332312056485.jpg
102KB, 948x1372px
>>30391081
>>30391073
>>30391065
>>30391059
>>
>>30391555
Hot, but again. An annoying lack of travel from point A to B here man, same with Granny Sirens. We need something real here. May your next update be a sloppy revenge fuck of the brotherly variety or Sirens getting fucked horse.
>>
File: 12341241234.png (1MB, 923x1700px) Image search: [Google]
12341241234.png
1MB, 923x1700px
>That awkward moment when you walk in on your cousin riding your oddly human shaped luggage while insulting you, not realizing you left the house, then attempts to punch you out but hits a few feet to your right and ends up beating the wall for fifteen minutes not being able to figure out how you haven't fallen over yet
>>
File: gelatinous ectobeing].gif (2MB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
gelatinous ectobeing].gif
2MB, 302x302px
>this whole thread
>>
>>30391993
I think I see exactly what you mean. I'll bear that in mind the next time I write.
>>
>>30391993
I rather like long setups, me.
>>
>>30392452
No, your missing the point. The setup was fine, when he gets to actually fucking is when skips over it for no reason. That is what I'm talking about. The buildup and start is great, but the missing transition from there to being breed silly with a grumpy mother looking at you is annoying.
>>
>>30392479
Honestly, I can see why. Descriptive sex scenes tend to end up cringeworthy and repetitive. Unless you have specific ideas worth describing in detail, it's probably just as well to just skip over them or merely imply that sex happened.
>>
>>30393115
nah
>>
What >>30393115 said. I really just didn't want to write the sex scene.
>>
>>30393511
If you don't want to write a sex scene then don't. You're the one writing, not us. Not to mention it'll be amusing to see people get their panties in a twist over it.
>>
>>30391555
Needs more fat titty'd mom.
>>
>>30392479
it did rather gloss over that I suppose..
>>30393115
but yeah this.
>>
which mane 6 would you have as a sister, why? would you prefer they were older or younger than you?
>Rainbow Dash
>Younger (by 2 years at most)
I've always wanted to be an older sibling plus I'd like to think I'd finally get some motivation to exercise
>>
>>30393823
I'd go for twin sister Rarity.
Her super girly nature seems like it would make a good contrast, and her fanciness is the sort of thing that's relatively easy to harmonize with. Seems like if you understand her motivations properly, she'd be easy to get along with.
Plus, Rarity just seems more like a twin sister for some reason.
Or hot mom.
>>
>>30393823
loli sister for sure, twilight is probably best. the pinkie and flutters extremes are not fun for a sister. dash is okay, AJ good. rarity needs to go away.
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 180x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 180x293px
You DID vote for Hillary, right Anon?
I wouldn't want to have to stop doing a certain activity that we both enjoy because you didn't listen to your sister
>>
>>30393840
>the pinkie and flutters extremes are not fun for a sister
Mate, I would kill to have had Flutters as an older sister. She'd probably dote on you endlessly while you're a kid as if you're her hugtoy.
>>
>>30391993
>An annoying lack of travel from point A to B here man, same with Granny Sirens. We need something real here.
How do I fix that? Writing what happens in between events/scenes is something I struggle with. It's why I'm good at writing one-shots but why longer stories are more difficult for me. I feel like I'm at work in between busy parts of the day and I don't know what to do with myself. I'd love to hear advice from anyone who wants to help.
>>
>>30393823
>Little sister Fluttershy

It's a big brothers duty to protect his little sister and stand up to her bullies for her.
>>
>>30393511
then don't be a cock teasing asshole about it, and don't write it out at all. Don't be that guy that starts something good then refuses to deliver the good part.
>>
>>30393922
Just start a sex scene and follow through with it, just like LaP does with his. You've done it before, you'll be fine. Or stop writing all together about it and wasting peoples time and hopes.
>>
>>30394019
>>30394027
>don't write it out at all

Maybe it's just me and the other non-homosexuals in the thread, but I'd prefer to have a sexy and entertaining story without a sex scene than to have literally nothing at all.
>>
>>30394033
Which is why he needs to pick something, he's done smut before perfectly fine, I don't know why he's being a lazyass about it here. Its pretty damn annoying actually.
>>
>>30393915

".... I didn't vote for Trump either, if that makes you feel any better? I didn't vote at all."
>>
>>30394027
Sorry man, I didn't really mean sex scenes in particular. I'm looking for some advice on how to write the slower parts of the story in between the action. Usually when I try to write that, the characters just meander around and don't really do anything.

Thanks to the people who have commented so far. I know that teasing a sex scene is frustrating, and I'll make an effort to avoid doing that whenever I can.
>>
File: 1496103446269.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496103446269.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>30394108
>I'm looking for some advice on how to write the slower parts of the story in between the action. Usually when I try to write that, the characters just meander around and don't really do anything.
>>
>>30394108
Sounds like you just need to come up with some more mini-scenes to place in between the bigger scenes. Something that hints toward the plot without necessarily moving it forward, but also without being boring.

For instance, maybe stuff like
- Anon/Vinyl interactions where some normal brother/sister stuff happens, but goes differently from usual because Vinyl still wants the D
- Maybe an innocent interaction with Anon leads Fat Titty Anon Mom to become horny and conflicted ("What's wrong, mom? Having trouble getting those groceries out of the trunk? Let me help. Don't worry about my package hotdogging your thick asscheeks while I lean over you; that's just how I roll."
- Vinyl and Anon out in public and Vinyl gets sperg-jealous when Anon talks to another girl.

And so on. Just think "what's a normal, everyday situation that I can make more interesting with incest?" and blammo- instant filler material.
>>
>>30393823
SciTwi sister so I could ruthlessly bully her for being a nerd until she finally snaps and goes full Midnight Sparkle mode, magically raping me
>>
>>30394225
This is good advice if you're writing something long. But if you're writing a shorter one-shot, this kind of stuff shouldn't take up very much space.

>>30394108
IMO, a short greens should only consist of two parts, that is unless you're focusing on feels or doing something else that's relatively unorthodox. That is; teasing a sex scene, and the sex scene itself. They don't need to have equal weight, just don't have the teasing be six posts long and the sex be five lines.
Longer greens are a lot more complicated because people have different expectations for them, so you get a lot more freedom. One-shots are read with the expectation of short-term gratification, so anticlimactic moments might end up pissing some people off. Just something to be wary of.
>>
>>30394225
>Vinyl and Anon out in public and Vinyl gets sperg-jealous when Anon talks to another girl.
>Vinyl starts making hand signals frustratingly fast, almost like she's on speed
>Basically telling you to tell the whore to fuck off
>Thank goodness the other girl doesn't understand sign language
>>
>>30393915
"N-Naw, glamfam. I vote independent, you know that."
>Clears browser history of real news
>>
>>30394376
>"Why is she doing that?"
"Oh she's just excited."
>>
>>30394225
>you will never accidentally hotdog your mom's THICC ass
>>
>>30394225
>>30394369
Okay, I'm picking up what you're puttin' down. Thanks for the help, Anons. Stories posted here in the future will be higher quality thanks to you.
>>
File: 1497540063875.jpg (96KB, 844x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497540063875.jpg
96KB, 844x440px
>>30394614
>>
>>30394408
>Vinyl, unable to communicate with her hands, loses her patience
>Walks up to Anon and grabs him by the dick
>Anon must how bullshit his way through an explanation on how that's the way you're supposed to sign a very specific word
>>
>>30394376
Stop with the sign language mute vinyl shit
>>
>>30394687
>Then Vinyl flips off the girl.
>>
>>30394614
He lives again!
>>
>>30394704
>"...Ohhh! Oh, okay, she doesn't like me."
>>
>>30394694
Why does Vinyl not talking trigger you so much?
>>
>>30394614
Rainbow may have small tits, but her ass more than make up for it.
I wonder what the shorts would feel like.
>>
File: image.png (314KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314KB, 960x540px
You ARE gonna join your sister in the fourth reich, right nonny?
>>
>>30394694
>Waah! Please stop talking about things -I- don't like!
If you have a problem with Vinyl being mute, then simply ignore it instead of trying to start shit with everyone else. There are plenty of people out there who likes the idea that Vinyl is mute.
>>
>>30394715
Because it's canon that she can talk
>>
>>30394787
Where? She doesn't talk in the show.
>>
>>30394787
No it isn't
>>
File: image.png (716KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
716KB, 1024x768px
>>30394808
>>30394841
So this moment of her having a conversation with Fluttershy in the background didn't happen?
>>
>>30394860
Of course it didn't. Are you drunk?
>>
>>30394871
(You)
>>
>>30394860
I didn't say you're wrong I just didn't know?
>>
>>30394860
>What is lip-reading?
>>
>>30394902
I will eat your brains
>>
>>30394860
Fluttershy was the one talking and Vinyl opened her mouth to affirm what Fluttershy said. Classic mute behavior.
>>
>>30394893
No no no, not good enough. We gotta keep fighting until we hit the bump limit
>>
>>30394614
Shit I missed it
>>
>>30394921
Hate to disappoint you, but you don't get smarter by eating other's brains. So you're stuck being autistic.
>>
>Anon and Vinyl are siblings
>Mom is upset at the lack of grandchildren Anon and/or Vinyl are producing
>"If they aren't going to find someone special and get married, I'm just going to have to take matters into my own hands."
>Tries to find some way to force Anon and Vinyl to have sex with each other for the sake of procreation
>>
>>30394993
>Anon and Vinyl's mom is trying to force them to fuck each other
Yeah, that totally wouldn't make others call the cops.
Seriously, that just sounds disturbing as hell.
>>
>>30395014
Normie
>>
>>30395014
>Anon and Vinyl are siblings
>Mom is upset at the lack of grandchildren Anon and/or Vinyl are producing
>Mom respects privacy and grudgingly admits that she can't do anything to make things move faster
>5 or 10 years down the line, Anon and Vinyl marry different people (because they were never in an incestuous relationship to begin with) and Vinyl has a daughter.
>Mom is pleased that she now has a grandchild to spoil
wow this is so entertaining
>>
>>30395014
Hey, ComplainAnon, you're supposed to wait until someone posts a satyr before you start throwing a tantrum about incest in the incest thread, you knuckle head.
>>
>>30395014
I bet you're too pussy to fuck your sister while she sleeps
>>
File: downloadfile-17.gif (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-17.gif
2MB, 800x800px
>>30394958
Have no fear Anon.
>>
>>30394084
>not voting libertarian
cmon man
>>
>>30395051
>It's the inbred satyrfag posting again
I should have seen that coming....
>>
>>30395082
Is there no one who can stop this stark raving lunatic???
>>
File: gold star.png (91KB, 619x616px) Image search: [Google]
gold star.png
91KB, 619x616px
>>30395114
>Using inbred as an insult.
>Here.
The least subtle troll who ever lived.
>>
>>30395182
Agreed. 3/10 trolling, not enough buzzwords.
>>
>No comfy green where Anon and his sister stare into eachother's eyes as they fuck and murmur declarations of love and affection
The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>30393823
>Mane 6
>Not wanting big sister Gilda forcing you into a janitor's closet during lunch
>>
>>30395209
The Issues Anon Fluttersis story should have something like that any time now.
>>
>>30395082
thank you mad man
>>
>>30395209
Gay.
You must grab her hair, force her to her knees and ram your cock down her throat
>>
>>30395209
>>30395256
>>30395381
Sisters must be dominated, daughters must be gently loved.
>>
>>30395421
W-what about mothers?
>>
>>30395469
No opinion, since mine was terrible.
>>
>>30395469
Mothers are in charge of you Anon.
And a good son does whatever mommy tells them to
>>
>>30395577
I-in a loving sort of way?
>>
>>30395182
>>30395195
>Calling someone's dumb idea out is nothing but shitposting!
>>
What should be the theme for the next thread? Sister Vinyl or The Madman returns?
>>
>>3039546
Either or, sometimes both.
>>
File: no.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
3MB, 200x170px
RGMAnon you aren't the thread's police pls
>>
>>30395651
The madman earned his place
>>30395654
There is no such thing as a RGMAnon, its just you two idiots shitposting the thread, fuck off already.
>>
>>30395592
Silly child
>>
>Vinyl mom will never get back home late from a rave
>She will never stink of alcohol
>She will never strip down naked and crawl under the covers
>She will never unthinkingly reach out and grab you, pulling you close to her naked body
>She will never drunkenly moan as your hand brushes against her pussy
>You will never wonder why your mom keep mistaking your room for her's
>>
>>30395651
The Madman Returns, he has earned it.
>>
>>30395743
>you will never beg you own mother not to hurt you and tearfully whisper "please, I love you, I'm a good boy" over and over again as she pins you to the wall and licks her lips
>>
>>30395761
Aunt Octavia keeps coming home in the morning to see Vinyl trapping you between her tits, instead of getting mad though she moves Vinyl over and cuddles you instead for a bit. Vinyl may or may not grumble about her hug pillow being taken and starts massaging Octi's tits in your face. Octavia wont smile at you as she grinds on your morning wood.
>>30395770
This went from hot to depressing call the cops.
>>
>>30395770
... Actually, as it's written, that particular scenario is probably one of the most likely ones ever mentioned, somewhat below
>your older brother will never come home drunk, punch you in the face, and force you to suck his dick while saying he'll stab you in the throat if you ever tell anyone
>>
>>30395592
well yeah of course
you wouldnt leave your mom just lonely would you? If she was puking you'd hold her hair, and if she was horny you'd give her sweet slow lovin'
>>
fucking fine, I'll make the new thread.
>>
BREAD

>>30395987
>>30395987
>>30395987
>>
>>30395082
based madman
Thread posts: 505
Thread images: 142

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.