[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496950484019.png (51KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496950484019.png
51KB, 1500x1500px
>>30314544
"Is that your..." I start. smiling. "I didn't know you were pregnant."
Kublai just stares at the crying grub.
"I have a kid." Hotfix lifts the grub, grinning, "Kublai we have a kid! Look!" She moves it closer to my face.
It cries on my face and is covered with saliva and green goo.
It's beautiful. The only thing I can do is laugh, poking the tip of it's nose.
"Calm down already." Says Mom.
"But we have a kid!" Hotfix holds it more closely.
"If I may, newborns need to feed." Pips in Ross. "And Kublai just ran away crying."
>>
Ask why Kublai ran away.
>>
>>30316675
This is definitely Hotfix's place. We could watch the grub while he goes after her, unless he wants our help.
>>
>>30316791
>>30316805
"You go." I grab the grub from his arms carefully. "We'll take care of it."
Hotfix gulps, his eyes darting between us, and dashes off the kitchen.
"She went the other way!" Shouts Ross.
Hotfix trots past the door again.
Ross extends a hoof to touch the grub but, after almost hitting it's snout due to a twitch, pulls the hoof away, "It's still crying."
"Good." Mom doesn't look at me, but at the grub, before standing and heading to the freezer, "Let me guess, you want to be the one to feed him."
"Changelings aren't--"
"I won't call a baby 'it'." Mom cuts Ross off.
"Hm," Ross nods as noncommittally as he can, eyes still nailed on the wailing grub I hold on my arms, "It's so much like me, isn't it?"
>>
>>30317646
He's a lot like you. He's cute and I want to cuddle him.
>>
>>30317694
"He's cute and cuddleable, yes." I give him an eskimo kiss, "Why--"
The grub spits green goo over my neck and shoulder, then goes back to crying.
"Er." Ross cleans some from my cheek, "I don't do that."
"I'd be worried if you did." Mom comes back with a bowl filled with... something green and takes the grub from my arms with telekinesis, "And me without breastmilk.. go see if you can convince one of them to feed him. Or just go for a baby bottle."
>>
>>30318633
Lets give them some time. There must be some milk or whatever around here suitable for a grub.
>>
>>30321363
"Let's use a bottle for now."
"Oh, and someone sent me..." Mom falls silent.
"Huh?" I raise an eye brow.
"Go, I can tell you when you are back." She waves me out, "And get some enriched milk too."
I nod and trot to the storage, tapping the elevator button a few times despite knowing it won't make it faster, and almost run into Coti's face when I trot off it.
"What is it." I ask, heading to where we keep baby supplies. Is that Rune standing on Coti's head?
Coti just purrs quietly, dragging his feet after me.
>>
>>30322603
You two been getting along okay?
>>
>>30321256
Bump
>>
Sorry for dissapearing, had connection issues.
Updating in a few.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.