[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #22 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 547
Thread images: 1

File: Omega.jpg (214KB, 1261x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Omega.jpg
214KB, 1261x1024px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last Time: You finish your sexy times with Quiet Vine when you discover you had a watcher. It turns to be Cardea, you and Quiet Vine encountering her in the morning about it. You head over to the Reaper you captured and talk to it for a bit, learning about the holy crusade it was doing from it's God. You hang out with the kids for several minutes, arriving at the Mercenary's planet again. You give them the Reaper, and return Aithne to them. You also talk to their leader about what happened on the ship before continuing with your course. A few months past before your injury heals with Hearth's Warming around the corner. Performing a Hearth's Warming play with the rest of the crew. You have some more sexy times with Quiet Vine before being woken up to Kahurangi in great pain. Kahurangi then sprouts some wings before she wakes up and has a panic attack. After it passes Eagle teaches her how to start using her wings.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Electrician/Engineer)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Diplomat/Trader)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō child)
Moana (Pālākiō child)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
Current Journey Time Remaining: 11 Months
>>
"You know," You say, "The kids, Cardea, the drones, and Javaxia haven't seen the pinnacle of flight. We should-"
You motion for Eagle to finish.
"...Show them a Sonic Rainboom?" She guesses.

What do you do?
>>
>>30308865
Let's show them!
>>
>>30308865
Facehoof.
I meant a wonderbolts show. But yes we can show them that as well.
>>
>>30308870
>>30308912
You facehoof a bit.
"I meant a Wonderbolts show," You tell her, "But, yes we can show them that as well!"
"But, where do you propose I do it," Eagle asks, "I'm not sure if I can do it in here and space probably isn't the best environment for it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30308937
I meant on the t.v.
Wait a few moments then say. "Holy shit what you can do a sonic rainboom?"
>>
>>30308937
I was talking about a video.
>>
>>30308960
>>30308970
"I was talking about a video," You tell her, "...Wait, holy shit you can do a Sonic Rainboom?!"
"I did it once," She tells you, "...By accident in Manehatten. It broke a bunch of windows and destroyed one slum building."

What do you do?
>>
>>30309004
Genuflect. We are not worthy of being around her presence by us mere mortals. You are incredible Eagle!
>>
>>30309004
Next planet we get to you have got to show us. Please.
>>
>>30309021
>>30309042
You quickly bow down towards her.
"I am unworthy of being in your presence," You exclaim, "You are incredible, Eagle!"
"Alright, Alright," She says; helping you, "Stop that! We don't want you to be imprisoned by Celestia for Blasphemy, would we?" She jokes.
"Next planet we go to you have to show us," You tell her, "Please!"
"...Fine," She says after a moment of thought, "But, only because you're an adorable lug."

What do you do?
>>
>>30309094
Give her a big hug. Who knows though. Maybe they don't work off equus.

Time to get the whole ship together to watch some wonderbolts. Let Sai pick which show we watch.
>>
>>30309094
Lock her in a hug. You're darn right I'm adorable! What else am I? I'm not letting go of your majestic prescence until you tell me more!
>>
>>30309115
>>30309131
You sweep her off her feet and give her a big hug.
"You're darn right I am," You tell her, "What else am I? I'm not letting go of your majestic presence until you tell me more!"
"You're... a gentle giant!" Eagle manages to choke out.
"...Good enough."
You drop her from the hug before getting the entire ship to watch some Wonderbolts in the medbay.

It turned out the kids liked the Wonderbolts, a little too much as they ended up not leaving until they watched every single one! Or about five hours worth of stunts and other things.
It was all done now though. It was now almost around dinner time at five in the evening. Most of your friends left or ended up falling asleep by the third hour, which left you with Kahurangi, Moana, and yourself watching it all.
"...That's it!" Moana pouts as the last one finishes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30309231
I guess you will just have to wait until we get home and you can watch them in person.

You have seen a flying show. Tomorow we can watch some magic shows.
>>
>>30309231
Wake those around who fell asleep. Poke them repeatedly until they respond. It's dinner time now, not nap time.
>>
>>30309248
>>30309269
"I guess you'll have to wait until we get home and you can watch them in person," You tell them, "Tomorrow we can watch some magic shows."
You get up and proceed to the wake the people that have fallen asleep: Coccinellidae, and Cardea. Eagle was the only one that didn't leave besides you.
"It's dinner time now," You tell Coccinellidae as you poke her awake, "Not nap time."
"...What's for dinner?" She asks; waking up with a yawn.

What do you do?
>>
>>30309328
Pizza.
>>
>>30309328
You... are going to eat pizza.
>>
>>30309341
>>30309346
"We're going to have pizza." You reply.
"Nice," She smiles, "I've always liked Pizza, though I kinda wish there was some sort of... Pizza delivery service in space. Wouldn't that be nice?"
She proceeds to role over and start snoring again.

What do you do?
>>
>>30309417
Go cook pizza. We can wake her up again when it is ready.

Ask the kids what they want to do tomorrow. Watch some stage magic or see if Sai can dig up some archival footage of truely powerful spells getting cast.
>>
>>30309447
You trot out of the room and proceed to make some Pizza. You weren't sure what toppings everybody liked so you just went with plain cheese for it. You can wake her up again when it's done.
"Hey kids," You say; the kids having followed you in, "What do you want to do tomorrow? We can watch some stage magic or we can dig up some archival footage of truly powerful spells getting cast."
They both agree on the powerful spells. More interested in seeing those then some stage magic.

What do you do?
>>
>>30309552
As I mentioned eariler I don't know much about either of your pasts So I would be quite interested in hearing some stuff if either of you are feeling up too it. Tell me about your old friends and things.
>>
>>30309579
"As I mentioned earlier," You start, "I don't know much about either of your pasts. So I would be quite interested in hearing some stuff if either of you are feeling up too it. Tell me about your friends and things."
"...I didn't really have very many friends," Kahurangi speaks, "I had only four of them that were pretty similar to me. One of them grew wings and I never saw them again. Then my mom did a bit later, the government stormed our house and took her by force. We never saw her again, and it was just me and my dad."

What do you do?
>>
>>30310243
Give her a hug. I would love to hear stories of what you got up to with your friends and mother sometime Kahurangi. What about you Moana?
>>
>>30310270
Oh also ask her if that is when her father started working against the goverment.
>>
>>30310270
>>30310277
You give her a hug.
"I would love to hear stories of what you got up to with your friends and mother Kahurangi," You tell her, "Is that when your father started working against the government?"
"No," She replies, "He was against the government for as long as I could remember. He became a lot more... radical after that."
"What about you Moana?" You ask.
"I don't really got any interesting stories," Moana replies, "The ships were pretty boring."

What do you do?
>>
>>30310349
When we were talking about the people in your fleet with wings you mentioned celebritys got them sometimes. Tell me about some of the famous folk in your fleet.
>>
>>30310389
"When we were talking about people in your fleet with wings you mentioned celebrities got them sometimes. Tell me about some of the famous folk in the fleet."
"Well," He starts, "We had a good singer on the ship, but she strangely disappeared with one of the ship's escape pods, and a radio host who was the first victim of the fungus."

What do you do?
>>
>>30310501
Wait how long ago did the singer disappear? Did the escape pods have cryobeds in them? Might she still be allive?
>>
>>30310531
"Wait," You say, "How long ago did the singer disappear?"
"When the fungus first came in," He explains, "She was in an uninfected ship at the time so she probably doesn't have it."
"Do the escape pods have cryobeds in them?"
"That's pretty much the only think in them," He replies, "Most said she was shot off in the direction we're going, which was a year ago so she could most likely be heading in our direction in cryo, and alive."
You watch as a little bit of hope flashes on Kahurangi's face.

What do you do?
>>
>>30310605
Do you know how fast the pods go? Considering the lack of light speed we might have a chance of happening across it. I need you to talk to Sai about everything you know about exactly where you were and where the pod was going so we know where to look for it.
>>
>>30310685
*lack of faster then light.
>>
>>30310685
>>30310747
"Do you know how fast the pods go," You ask, "Considering the lack of light speed we might have a chance of happening across it."
"We launch them with a lot of force," He explains, "And since there is no air resistance in space it can keep going faster and faster till it hits something."
"Alright," You say, "I need you to talk to Sai about everything you know about exactly where you were and where the pod was going so we know where to look for it."
"The escape pods also have a basic S.O.S. signal on them," Moana explains, "So we could find it with the radio."

What do you do?
>>
>>30310790
Ok let's get to work.
Go do all the stuff you need to prepare for finding it.
>>
>>30310790
Let finish dinner before we start working on the radio.
>>
>>30310817
>>30310822
"Okay," You say, "Let's get to work... After I finish dinner."
Moana goes and explains this to Sai while you finish making the Pizza.
After ten minutes the Pizza is done, and looks good. Setting it down on the table.
Moana then comes in with the universal radio, which was now hooked up to a little signal amplifier box.

What do you do?
>>
>>30310913
So this will tell us if we are near the pod? How far away does it pick up the signal from?
>>
>>30310913
Let start finding that pod.
>>
>>30310922
>>30310958
"So this will tell us if we are near the pod?" You ask.
He nods and starts flipping through the frequencies.
After a few minutes and a few slices of pizza the two of you find a signal that sounded like SOS in Morse Code, though it was covered in static and hard to hear.
"The signal seems to be pretty far," Sai says, "It's in our direction though and isn't moving."

What do you do?
>>
>>30311044
How many days until we reach it?
>>
>>30311044
How far are talking about here? How long would it take to reach them if go after them?
>>
>>30311062
>>30311069
"How many days till we reach it?" You ask.
"It appears to be the same distance of the solar system we're going to," Sai observes, "It probably crashed on one of the planets there."

What do you do?
>>
>>30311122
I hope everything is okay by the time we get there then. Announce that dinner is ready for everyone. A happy Hearths Warming dinner... probably!
>>
>>30311122
I hope she is ok.
Think to yourself that if not we hope there is an intact corpse for Vine to study. Don't say that out loud though.

We should probably stay awake tonight and keep an eye on Kahurangi in case of nightmares about her friend or mother.
>>
>>30311140
>>30311141
"I hope she's okay." You say.
'If not it might be an intact corpse for Vine to study.' A darker part of your mind says.
You announce to everyone that Hearth's Warming Dinner is ready.
You're soon all eating pizza together. Except for Kahurangi, who continued to listen to the signal as if it would somehow change to something.
The signal does end up changing about a quarter of the way through dinner: A song that you seemed to recognize, but was different at the same time. It sounded a lot like one of those oldie songs that you mom loves to listen to, except with slightly different instruments and being sung in a different language. It was covered in static as well, probably coming from the same location.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8miNudpBGs
Imagine the song is being sung in a strange sounding version of Mongolian

What do you do?
>>
>>30311235
Record the music. it's static filled but still worth documenting in case we don't get the chance to get closer for some reason.
>>
>>30311235
I would like everyone here to know that even though we're far away from home, I consider you all to be family in some way. We've been though a lot throughout this adventure, and I hope we continue to strive on. Happy Hearths Warming everyone.
>>
>>30311235
Kah should eat something, starving is not good for a growing girl
>>
>>30311260
>>30311290
You quickly start recording the music. It was static filled, but it was still worth documenting.
You then realize what song it was so similar to, making you stand up.
"I would everypony to know," You start, "That even though we're far away from home, I consider you all to be family in some way. We've been through a lot throughout this adventure and I hope we continue to strive on. Happy Hearth's Warming everyone!"
This earns you several claps from everyone.

What do you do?
>>
>>30311344
We should probably make sure kahurangi eats something.
What's the time?
>>
>>30311344
Come on, Kahurangi. Come eat and relax with all of us.
>>
>>30311367
>>30311396
"Come on Kahurangi," You say, "Come eat and relax with us."
She decides to and takes a bit from her pizza, which she likes a lot. Devouring the entire thing quickly.
The pizza was soon finished, but everybody wanted more. You decide to comply with this request because... it was pizza, in space!
You make a bigger pizza and this time put toppings on each slice of everyone's choosing.
By the time everybody finishes this pizza it became 6:30.

What do you do?
>>
>>30311461
Lets watch one last hearths warming movie before we go to bed
Stay awake and keep an eye on Kahurangi in case she has a nightmare about her friends or mother.
>>
>>30311461
I forgot how addicting pizza was. Pizza in space. Another off our bucket list.
>>
>>30311487
>>30311522
You completely forgot how good pizza was. Quickly scratching off pizza in space off the bucket list.
You all watch one more Hearth's Warming movie before going to bed. Except for you, deciding to keep an eye on Kahurangi encase she had a nightmare.
You were know sitting next to Kahurangi's bed. You weren't really sure how long you've been awake for at the moment.
You try to stay awake, but sleep soon overtakes you and makes you.

You wake up with a start. Accidentally hitting your head against the wall you were sleeping against.
You quickly find the reason to why you woke up: Kahurangi was in her bed, twitching and whimpering in her sleep.

What do you do?
>>
>>30311571
Gently wake her.
>>
>>30311571
Wake her from nightmare. Comfort her once she's awake, and ask what she was dreaming about.
>>
>inb4 it is an erotic dream rather then a nightmare
>>
>>30311579
>>30311583
You gently wake her up. She quickly wakes up and shoots up.
You quickly wrap her in a hug and comfort her.
"What were you dreaming about?" You ask her.
"I was-" She starts before blushing, "...Something pleasing and scary at the same time?"
You look down a bit and find a small wet spot near her legs. Her blushing grows a bit as she tries to hide under the covers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30311636
Oh shit sorry Kah. I just assumed it was a nightmare. Don't worry. An erotic dream is nothing to worry about. I should probably leave you alone for now. See you in the morning.
>>30311595
Huzzah. I called it.
>>
>>30311636
Oh! Well, this is completely awkward. I'm going to go and leave you to your soothing dream then.
>>
>>30311648
>>30311659
"Oh shit," You exclaim, "This is completely awkward. Don't worry, an erotic dream is nothing to worry about. I'm going to go and leave you to your soothing dream then."
You get up and quickly leave the room. Now being the proud host of an awkward boner that you've successfully hidden.

What do you do?
>>
>>30311714
Let go to sleep in our own room. Have we been keeping up with our exercise?
>>
>>30311714
Right, we just got a boner from someone going through puberty. Let's just go and pretend that never happened. Maybe we'll get over it once the week passes.
>>
>>30311744
>>30311748
"Right," You mutter, "I just got a boner from someone going through puberty."
You leave and quickly pretend that it never even happened. Maybe it'll be over when the week passes?
You start trotting to your room.
"Have I been keeping up with my exercises?" You ask Hpa.
"Nope." She replies.
That might need to be fixed.
You soon arrive to your room and go to sleep next to Quiet Vine.

You soon wake up to the waking world. It was currently nine in the morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>30311807
Breakfast then catch up on exercises.
>>
>>30311813
You get up and trot over to the kitchen. Having a quick breakfast before going to exercise.
You exercise for an hour before stepping off of it, sweating quite a bit.
You turn around to find Kahurangi turning the corner to you. She appeared to have not slept well last night due to almost all of her feathers being messy, wings dragging along with her.
"Hey." She greets you tiredly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30311897
Hi. Sorry about last night.
>>
>>30311897
Hey, what happened? You had trouble going back to sleep? I'm sorry if that's the case.
>>
>>30311934
>>30311936
"Hi," You greet her back, "Sorry about last night.
"It's fine." She yawns.
"...What happened? You had trouble going back to sleep? I'm sorry if that's the case."
"It's my heat," She replies, "After you left my heat flared up and the pills no longer helped at all for some reason. I spent the night rolling around the trying not to jump Moana. I managed to not jump him."

What do you do?
>>
>>30312003
I have one idea for you to release some heat, but I would suggest telling Vine that the pills stop working.
>>
>>30312003
Best you go to Vine about this.
>>
>>30312041
>>30312079
"Best you go to Vine about this," You tell her, "Though I have one idea for you to release some heat, but I suggest you tell Vine that the pills stopped working."
"I will when she wake up," She tells you, "But, can you tell me your idea? Please?"
She gives you the puppy eyes look.

What do you do?
>>
>>30312115
I'm sorry, but me showing you what my idea is will be morally wrong of me to do. I know you're in heat, but you have to go to Vine for it.
>>
>>30312003
Well i'm glad you didn't jump him. No getting pregnant on my ship.
>>
>>30312192
>>30312246
"I'm sorry," You apologize, "But, me showing you what my idea is will be morally wrong of me to do. I know you're in heat, but you have to go to Vine for it."
Kahurangi deflates at this. Turning and walking away. Muttering a few choice words as she sulks away to see Quiet Vine.
She was probably hoping that there was some easy why you knew of getting rid of heat.

What do you do?
>>
>>30312115
My idea is to ask Eagle about it.
>>
>>30312294
Do tell her this before she's out of earshot. The least we can do after disappointing her. Go back to practice afterwards.
>>
>>30312294
>>30312317
"You can also asks Eagle." You tell her before she disappears.
When she's gone you go back to exercising. Going on for another hour before stopping again.
You step off and start collecting yourself a bit, body now covered in a good amount of sweat.

What do you do?
>>
>>30312397
Let go take a shower.
>>
>>30312397
Go wash ourselves.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
I'm guessing this week we're going to spend lots of time watching Kah as she goes through some rather rough puberty?
>>
>>30312246
Fuck I keep accidently responding to the wrong pompt when I take my 5 minutes break. I need to pay more attetion.
>>
>>30312833
You should have taken your break a half hour earlier >>30312246 was a bloody good idea and would maybe be a good way to keep her from jumping any bones. I think we should go tell her that. The perfect moment to say it has passed so it is not ideal but saying it later will have ta do.
>>
>>30313501
Oh shit forgot to add something on the end there. It would certainly be a better solution then dancing around telling her to masturbate, considering she is likely already doing that we have likely just served to confuse her.
>>
>>30313501
I don't exactly choose when I get a break.

I do agree though it is something still worth saying. As you said though the ideal moment has passed so I will take some time to think on exactly how to tell her.
>>
I have been going through the songs I did did not listen to when Pluto posted them because I was in a quiet place or I was in a hurry and I have to say I reiterate this point >>30311360
A lot of it has really enhanced the scenes it was in.
>>
>>30314006
having thought long and hard about it I think the best choice is to keep it simple.

"you said eariler you managed to avoid jumping moana. I am glad. No getting pregnant on my ship"
>>
>>30314067
Yeah that seems the best way to so it. She might get confused why we did not mention it eariler but we can just say it slipped our mind. Make sure Moana is out of earshot though.
>>
>>30312428
>>30312430
You trot to the bathroom and take a shower. Washing all the sweat away.
You soon step out of the shower and travel around the ship for a moment.
You were about to walk pass Eagle's door when it opens, and Kahurangi comes out. She appeared to be trying to carry something behind you her so you wouldn't see it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30315267
I could easily guess what that is. Let's be polite and ignore what she has. It is quite embarrassing.
>>
>>30315323
You could easily take a guess on what she was holding. You just decide to be polite and ignore her.
You trot past her, as you do this she gives you a nervous smile before making a break for it to the cargo bay. Leaving you alone.

What do you do?
>>
>>30315375
Why the cargo bay? Shouldn't she use her room? Let's just talk to Eagle ti make sure we're not mistaken.
>>
>>30315414
You were a bit confused whey she went into the cargo bay.
You were about to enter Eagle's room when you remember that in order to get to Kahurangi's and Moana's room you had to go through the cargo bay first.

What do you do?
>>
>>30315494
Nevermind then. Let's continue on our merry way.
>>
>>30315494
Just give it another hour and then try for >>30314067
>>
>>30315529
>>30315532
You continue on your merry way through the ship.
After about an hour of doing nothing you ask Moana where Kahurangi was so you can tell her something. She apparently in their room.
You trot to their room and was about to open it when you hear the faint sounds of her moaning and panting inside.

What do you do?
>>
>>30315607
Give it another half hour then.
>>
>>30315607
Ya let not go in there and do something else, like reading more of the aquamare comics.
>>
>>30315620
You mean aquastallion.
>>
>>30315613
>>30315620
>>30315633
You slowly and quietly back away from the door, deciding to do something else.
You find an Aquastallion comic and start reading it close by, but not close enough to hear her.
Thirty minutes pass when you hear her door open and close.

What do you do?
>>
>>30315690
Go and tell her. >>30314067
>>
>>30315690
You feeling better now?
>>
>>30315713
I really think it best we not reference her masturbation.
>>
>>30315721
Agreed.
>>
>>30315700
>>30315713
>>30315721
>>30315736
You trot up to her. She was currently leaning against a box and panting.
"Hey," He greet her, "You said you managed not to jump Moana. I'm glad. No getting pregnant on my ship."
"Thanks," She pants, "And I'm not planning on that at the moment."

What do you do?
>>
>>30315788
Good. Because if you do I am making you give the children pony names.

I am still interested in hearing about the things you used to get up to with your friends.
>>
>>30315824
"Good," You smile, "Because if you do I'm making you give the children pony names. I am still interested in hearing about the things you used to get up to with your friends."
She smiles a bit as she remembers something.
"...I remember that me and a friend managed to sneak into a government building at night, and get out without getting caught." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30315902
Impressive. Do you know what the building was for?
>>
What's the time?
>>
>>30315921
>>30315931
You quickly look at the time and find that it was 12:30.
"Impressive," You say, "Do you know what the building was for?"
"I think it was a police headquarters?" She guesses.

What do you do?
>>
>>30315984
Give an impressed whistle. That sure is Impressive. Absurdly risky considering the likely consequences of getting caught but very impressive indeed.

Do you feel calm enough now to watch that magic we were gonna watch with Moana?
>>
>>30316008
You give a whistle.
"That is impressive," You comment, "Absurdly risky considering the likely consequences of getting caught, but very impressive indeed. Do you feel calm enough to watch that magic we were gonna watch with Moana?"
"Yep!" She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30316121
Alright then. Sai, the kids want to witness some really powerful magic. See what you can dig up.
>>
>>30316154
"Alright then," You say, "Sai, the kids want to witness some really powerful magic. See what you can dig up."
The three of you move to the medbay and start watching.

After a little more then four hours of film there was no more film to show.
The three of you were pretty amazed at the amount of powerful magic there was, including some footage of when Princess Twilight fought Tirek. Though nobody knew who took it as they kinda seemed to accidentally die during the fight while watching in secret.
It was now 4:45.

What do you do?
>>
>>30316215
Ask Javaxia what she thinks we should make for dinner.
>>
>>30316215
Pay respects to the pony who managed to capture such amazing footage of that fight.
>>
>>30316269
>>30316276
You silently pay your respects to the pony who managed to capture the footage of the fight.
"Javaxia, what do you think we should make for dinner?" You ask her.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

What do you do?
>>
>>30316344
I see. I'm afraid I don't know the recipe of that. Could you give me the intructions to make it?
>>
>>30316344
Awww. I thought you were creative enough to come up with something despite not eating food.
Alright children what do you want to make. Something we can make together.
>>
>>30316351
Ahh dad jokes. A wonderful thing.
>>
>>30316351
>>30316354
"I see," You say, "I'm afraid I don't know the recipe of that. Could you give me the instructions to make it?"
"Shut up!"
"I thought you were creative enough to come up with something," You say, "Alright children, what do you want to make? Something we can make together."
"...Spaghetti?" Moana says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30316403
Good enough! Javaxia, can you give us a recipe? Pretty please?
>>
>>30316403
Lets do it.
>>
>>30316435
>>30316438
"Good enough," You say, "Javaxia, can you give us a recipe? Pretty please?"
"Sure."
You soon get a recipe and start making it with the kids.
The cooking seems to go faster with the two, though they kept trying to add way to much sauce on it.
After several minutes the spaghetti is done and ready to be eaten, and it looked really good.

What do you do?
>>
>>30316531
Announce that dinner is ready to everyone. What has our lovely crew been doing?
>>
>>30316531
Get everybod in for dinner.
>>
>>30316585
>>30316607
You announce to everyone that dinner was ready. Everybody quickly moving into the kitchen and beginning to eat.
"What has our lovely crew been doing?" You ask after some time through the meal.
Most of them weren't doing very much on the ship.
"I was looking at one of the Reaper bodies," Quiet Vine says, "I haven't found anything new so far."

What do you do?
>>
>>30317057
We should probably find out what others have discovered at some point.

You said it would take you a while to get Kahurangi fully taught on wings Eagle so I am going to arange a teacher for while we are in cryo. I suppose once I do that you will want to talk to him about what you have already covered.
>>
>>30317110
"We should probably find out what others have discovered at some point," You say; turning to Eagle, "You said it would take you a while to get Kahurangi fully taught on wings Eagle. So I'm going to arrange a teacher for her while in cryo. I suppose once I do that you will have to talk to him about what you have already covered."
"Sure," She says, "He could also be a she, don't be sexist." She jokes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30317306
Anybody have anything they want relayed to anybody back home while I am at it?
>>
>>30317306
...Say that again. I could've sworn you told me that I was being sexist for a moment. I misheard that, correct?
Stare at her dangerously while slurping some spaghetti.
>>
>>30317306
Nah, definitely going to be a he. Call it a captains instinct.
>>
>>30317373
>>30317381
>>30317400
"Anybody have anything they want relayed to anybody back home while I'm at it?" You ask.
"I would like to check on my mom." Quiet Vine says.
"Alright," You say; turning back to Eagle, "Say that again. I could've sworn you told me I was being sexist for a moment. I misheard that, correct?"
You stare at her with a cold, but fake look while slurping spaghetti. Causing a few to laugh.
Eagle simply smiles at you, finds a meatball in her spaghetti, and places it on your muzzle between your eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30317470
Try and get it off with your tongue.
>>
>>30317470
look at it with crossed eyes intently.
>>
>>30317470
Two can play at that game. Put a meatball on her as well. Suffer with us!
>>
>>30317497
>>30317506
>>30317521
You start to try and get it off with your tongue, causing the others to laugh more.
Unable to do so you simply stare at it, cross-eyed, and intently for about fifteen seconds.
You carefully grab yourself a meatball and place it on Eagle.
"Suffer with me!" You demand.
Eagle stares at it intently like you, but making her tongue slowly stick out as it goes on.

What do you do?
>>
>>30317586
I bet I can keep it on longer then you. I am gonna go through the entire conversation with the esc with it. Princess Celestia herself could not convince me to remove it. Princess Luna may be able to shout it down though.
>>
>>30317586
Me, a simple stallion, vs the mare who can sing and cause a rainboom? I am honored to compete with thee, your majesty. Whoever wins will receive a free request to the loser!
>>
>>30317618
>>30317658
"I bet I can keep it on longer then you," You say, "I am honored to compete with you! Whoever wings will receive a free request to the loser!"
"Deal!"
The two of you proceed to stay like this for some time. You were planning on keeping the meatball on while having a conversation with ESC, but this was more important right now.
Twenty long minutes go by with the two of you simply sitting there as still as a statue. Your meatball then suddenly rolls off your muzzle, landing on floor. Snowflake, your Panther Quill, quickly cleaning it off the floor.
"Ha," Eagle cheers, "I won!"
She flicks her head up, sending her meatball in the air, before catching it in her mouth and chewing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30317703
Well I promised you a request
>>
>>30317703
Bow down. We have lost to a noble. What will you have us do, cheater?
>>
>>30317703
The gap betweem me getting it and you getting it was longer then the gap between us losing it. That means I win right?
>>
>>30317710
>>30317732
>>30317743
You stand up and bow down.
"We have lost to a noble," You say, "What will you have us do, cheater?"
"How dare you call me a cheater!" Eagle scoffs.
"The gap between me getting it and you getting it was longer then the gap it was between me losing it. That means I win right?"
"...No," Eagle replies, "As the lowly PLEB you are, you shall do one request from me: I request that you shall find the heaviest object on this ship and lift it. That is thy request."

What do you do?
>>
>>30317765
Lift her.
>>
>>30317778
Holy shit this.
>>
>>30317765
"As you wish"
Go up and grab her.
>>
>>30317765
Lift her
>>
>>30317778
>>30317782
>>30317790
>>30317800
"As you wish."
You then grab her and lift her up, standing on your hindlegs thanks to Minotaur genetics.
"I meant an object," Eagle exclaims, "Not a light Pegasus!"
"Are you sure," Kahurangi asks, "Cause you're a FATTY FATTY FAT FAT!"
Everybody starts laughing.
"Celestiadammit Rust," Eagle shouts, "Put me down!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30317848
Put her down.
>>
>>30317777
>>
>>30317848
Hmmmm nope. That's mean of you to say Kahurangi. It's okay, Eagle, there is nothing wrong with being the heaviest thing in the universe. We'll fix this together.
>>
>>30317848
Put her down with great strain and careful movement.
>>
>>30317880
At first I was going to say not to chastise Kahurangi but then I noticed the joke you were going for. I love it. Seconding telling Kah it was mean then saying something even worse.
>>
>>30317908
Indeed. It's alright for her to be in denial.
>>
>>30317859
>>30317880
>>30317887
>>30317908
>>30317950
"Hmmmmmm," You say; thinking, "Nope. That was mean of you to say Kahurangi. It's okay Eagle, there is nothing wrong with being the heaviest thing in the universe. We'll fix this together. It's alright for you to be in denial."
"Dammit Rust!" Eagle screams; now pounding your back a bit.
You finally relent and carefully, and very slowly put her down.
When she's down she proceeds to slug you across the shoulder. Her face now red instead of her white coat color.

What do you do?
>>
>>30317979
I suppose doing some real lifting would be the right thing to do.
Sai what is the heaviest object on this ship that lifting it would not kill me, maim me or break some important ship system.
>>
>>30317979
Ruffle Eagle's mane a bit. It was all done in good fun. No need to be embarrassed. As a matter of fact, you're lean enough as it is.
>>
>>30317994
>>30318031
You ruffle Eagle's mane a bit.
"It was all in good fun," You tell her, "No need to be embarrassed. As a matter of fact: You're lean enough as it is."
Eagle smiles and blushes a bit more.
"I suppose doing some real lifting would be the right thing to do," You say, "Sai, what is the heaviest object on this ship that lifting it would damage nothing."
"The gold crate," He replies, "The box filled with all the gold bars."

What do you do?
>>
>>30318107
We have two crates of gold. Should I be lazy and lift the one we have already removed a few bars from?
>>
>>30318107
Well, in order to prove that I did lift it, you're going to have to come with me, Eagle. Let's go lift and make our relatives proud!
>>
Stopping early. I'm going to a Shakespeare Festival with some friends soon.
>>
>>30318154
Have fun.
>>
>>30318143
Considering her relationship with her father I think telling her to make her relatives proud may be unwise.
>>
>>30318211
I was reffering to us only, considering we're the only one lifting it. My mistake for not being clear.
>>
>>30318257
Ah ok.
>>
Lift bump
>>
>>30319245
We must lift and throw Eagle bump
>>
>>30319245
>>
>>30320119
Why? bump
>>
>>30318137
>>30318143
"We have two crates of gold," You mutter, "Should I be lazy and lift the one we already removed a few bars from... Nah."
"Well," You continue, "In order to prove that I did lift it: You're going to come with me, Eagle."
"That's fine." She replies.
Time to make your relatives proud.
The two of you trot into the cargo bay and find the unopened crate of gold bars. The crate was large and wide so it would obviously be heavy.
You take a few deep breaths and stretch a bit before grabbing the box and beginning to lift it.
It was a lot heavier then you actually thought, but you slowly get it up and onto your back, straining a bit under it's weight.
Nice job, Rust!" Eagle cheers; getting you to smile.
You then start to feel your legs wobble under the strain of the weight. Slowly pushing you to the ground and probably soon to be quickly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30322166
Well this is a good personal best, let put the box down before we break our back from it.
>>
>>30322166
Let's put it down before we break. What's my reward for completing this request, Eagle? Don't make me carry you all the way back!
>>
>>30322166
Carefully put it down.
>>
>>30322194
>>30322204
You lean to one side and manage to get it off of you before it broke your back. Your back was sore though.
"That is a good personal best," You say, "What's my reward for completing this request, Eagle? Don't make me carry you all the way back!"
"How about you get one free favor from me," She suggests, "You can turn it in whenever you want, for whatever you want, no questions asked."

What do you do?
>>
>>30322282
Hey, Eagle, could I turn in that favor for three more? Regardless, you're being carried back one way or another!
>>
>>30322282
I cannot forsee much I would want done in the near future you would not want to help with anyway buy ok.
>>
>>30322360
*but ok.
>>
>>30322329
>>30322360
>>30322366
"Hey Eagle," You say, "Could I turn in that favor for three more?"
"...Sure?" She says; unsure.
"I cannot foresee much I would want done in the near future," You admit, "But, okay. Regardless, you're being carried back on way or another!"
"You'll have to catch me first!" Eagle shouts; zooming away.

What do you do?
>>
>>30322384
Hey Javaxiai, grab her.
>>
>>30322384
You've made a grave, horrible mistake, my dear Eagle. Resistance only delays your inevitable fate! You must accept it.
>>
>>30322397
>>30322421
"You've made a grave mistake," You tell her, "Resistance only delays your inevitable fate! You must accept it!"
You take off after her, quickly catching up to her through the crates.
She sees this and spreads her wings, taking to the air.
"Javaxia, grab her!"
A claw quickly shoots out from the ceiling and grabs her mid-flight. Bringing her over to you.
"Let go of me you robotic demon!" She shouts; struggling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30322502
Grab her and carry her back.
>>
>>30322502
Thank you, Javaxiai. Don't make me tie you all up, Eagle!
>>
>>30322531
>>30322536
"Thank you Javaxia," You say; grabbing Eagle and carrying her back, "Don't make me tie you all up, Eagle."
"Fine." She says.
You were half to to carrying her back when she suddenly shifts a bit on your back.
"Quiet Vine was right," Eagle says, "You are surprisingly soft."

What do you do?
>>
>>30322594
All part of being a gentle giant. Speaking about that, do you have a romantic interest in any of the crewmembers?
>>
>>30322594
I guess I am pretty soft, despite how big I am.. Makes cuddling really comfortable for anyone. I'm guessing Vine likes sharing how comfy I am? Why bring it up?
>>
>>30322594
Do the kids not also say I am soft?
>>
>>30322630
>>30322640
>>30322688
"All part of being a gentle giant," You reply, "Do the kids also not say I'm soft?"
"True." She replies.
"Makes cuddling really comfortable for everyone," You smile, "I'm guessing Vine likes sharing how comfy I am?"
She nods.
"...Speaking about that: Do you have any romantic interest in any of the crew members?"
"Not really," She replies, "I use to have some with Fedot and then it turned out he was a female changeling so that was blown out of the water, and I'm not a lesbian."

What do you do?
>>
>>30322884
Well maybe you will find somebody when we get home.
>>
>>30322884
She did manage to keep her disguise for almost 24/7, and I know for a fact she likes pony mares. But I can't fault you. That would be a very awkward and taxing relationship.
>>
>>30322884
Talk about a bad coincidence. Personally, my love life is in a confusing place right now, but depending on how it's handled, there might be some news to share on new years eve. You going to be alright by yourself for the rest of the trip? Sounds like it must be lonely from the lack of intimacy.
>>
>>30322922
I don't know if we should mention the Cardea stuff.
>>
>>30322945
Was just hinting at it. Never meant to reveal what was really happening. But we don't have to share.
>>
>>30322901
>>30322916
>>30322922
"She did manage to keep her disguise for almost 24/7," You say, "And I know for a fact she likes pony mares. But, I can't fault you. That would be a very awkward and taxing relationship."
"Yeah." She agrees.
"Personally, my love life is in a confusing place right now, but depending on how it's handled: There might be some news to share on new years eve. You going to be alright by yourself for the rest of the trip?"
"Maybe," She replies, "My heat is always a bit... chaotic so I might need some help on that, but you don't need to."

What do you do?
>>
>>30322975
...What? Sorry, that was really sudden for you to bring up. You're casual about this, aren't you? I don't know, I need time to think about something like that. I never really thought about doing sex, without intimacy being involved before.
>>
>>30322975
Well I don't know how I feel about casual sex on the side. I'd have to think about it myself and then ask Vine how she would feel about it as well. If the only concern is your heat, then couldn't you just ask Fedot?
>>
>>30322975
Well Vine would likely not mind so if you really need the help then I maybe can. We will wait and see how things turn out..

Poor Kahurangi though. She is having a real hard time of it.
>>
>>30323048
It is quite strange that she isn't asking Fedot considering how she can change into anything she desires.
>>
>>30323018
>>30323048
>>30323051
"What," You say, "I don't know how I feel about casual sex on the side. I need a little time to think about that, but if your concern is head then couldn't you ask Fedot?"
"I could," She replies, "But... I don't really know now. It's why I said you didn't have to."
"We'll wait to see how things turn out," You say, "Poor Kahurangi though. She is having a hard time of it."
"I let her borrow my dildo for her heat," Eagle tells you, "Thought it might help her a little bit."

What do you do?
>>
>>30323167
I hope so. I warned her that if she gets pregnant I am making her give the children pony names.
>>
>>30323167
I know, thats why I suggested she should ask you. If that doesn't work for some reason I don't know what to do. How is she coping with her wings? Do you think she will accept them?
>>
>>30323167
It seems to be working, at least for now. Thanks for that by the way. She kept wanting me to explain that method. What interests you in a partner? What about Fedot made you like him. I can try to help you find someone once we get back.
>>
>>30323186
I am not sure Moana is even fertile yet but better safe then sorry.
>>
>>30323223
Oh good point. That is indeed worth mentioning.
>>
>>30323186
>>30323213
>>30323214
>>30323223
"I hope so," You say, "I warned her that if she gets pregnant I'm making her giver the children pony names."
"Oh the horror!" Eagle jokes.
"How is she coping with her wings," You ask, "Do you think she'll accept them."
"Progress is slow, but it's going," She says, "It seems like she is quickly accepting them."
"What interests you in a partner," You ask, "What about Fedot made you like him? I can try to help you find someone once we get back."
"I've always liked other species," She explains, "Griffons, Diamond Dogs, Zebra, Deer, Goats, Donkeys, Dragons."
She suddenly stops.
"Dragons~" Eagle breaths.

What do you do?
>>
>>30323256
You should have mentioned that on Cardeas planet. Her race is as close to a an alien dragon as you can get.
>>
>>30323256
Well with the fame and status we have now maybe you can find yourself a dragon. I know Cardea is also considering that as a posibility.
>>
>>30323256
Well, we already passed Cardea's planet, and last time I checked, she is definitely not a male.
>>
>>30323278
>>30323284
>>30323289
"With the fame and status we have now maybe you can find yourself a dragon," You say, "Cardea is considering that as a possibility, but you should have mentioned that on Cardea's planet. Her race is as close to an alien dragon as you can get."
"I was kinda... distracted at the time." She says; blushing.

What do you do?
>>
>>30323364
You can't lead me on like that and not tell. What happened?
>>
>>30323364
I can't help but ask what that distraction was exactly. It's alright, I'm not one to reveal private moments to others. You can trust me on this.
>>
>>30323364
Distracted by Coccinellidae I presume.
>>
>>30323384
>>30323397
>>30323415
"You can't lead me on like that and not tell," You say, "I'm not one to reveal private moments to others. You can trust me on this... Were you distracted by Coccinellidae?"
"Kinda," She blushes, "It was also a combination of so many dragon-like aliens that I didn't think about it! It took all my will to not go up to one of them and sell myself like some whore. Sweet Celestia I don't want to be like my stepmom!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30323461
You have told me so much about your father. What was she like?
>>
>>30323461
I can see how that is worrying. There is more to a relationship then a fetish, and we weren't gonna stay there. Good job in control in your part.
>>
>>30323461
Wait, so she's a whore? If she's happy like that...
>>
Do dragons have the double penis in this setting?
>>
>>30323479
>>30323507
>>30323537
"I can see how that is worrying," You say, "There is more to a relationship then a fetish and we weren't going to stay there. Good job in control in your part."
"Thanks." She smiles.
"So she was a whore," You say, "What was she like? You told me so much about your father."
"My stepmom was the opposite of my dad," She explains, "She tried to do everything in her power to protect me and keep him away from me. If I was about to be beaten she would try to step in and make herself the target, that worked half the time. Dad spent a lot of our money on booze, cigarettes, and an occasional hooker so she became a prostitute to get some extra money on the table. One day they got into a argument that dad didn't like so he grabber her and slammed her against the wall, a bit too hard as her skull kinda split opened and she died. That was the first time I saw fear and worry on my dad's face. He managed to sneak her body to the back of the apartment building we lived in and hide it in the trash. He then came back and locked both us in my room. That was the first time in the room that he hugged me, or even cared for me. His behavior got worse after that night."

What do you do?
>>
>>30323623
You should tell somebody that when we get home. It will make sure he never gets out of prison.

What about your mother. Did you ever know her?
>>
>>30323623
Holy shit, do you need a hug?
>>
>>30323623
Holy shit! How about a little warning before you say fucked up things like that?
As nice as it is to see that your dad isn't a total emotionless monster, that knowledge makes me even happier that we got him arrested.
>>
>>30323666
>How about a little warning before you say fucked up things like that?
This seems rude to say to her. The rest of what you said is fine though.
>>
>>30323715
Agreed. Don't make her feel bad for telling us.
>>
>>30323659
>>30323661
>>30323666
>>30323715
>>30323734
"Holy shit," You exclaim, "You should tell somebody that when we get home. It will make sure he never gets out of prison."
She nods in agreement.
"As nice as it is to see that your dad isn't a total emotionless monster: That knowledge makes me even happier that we got him arrested. Do you need a hug?"
She spreads out her forelegs for a hug, but someone beats you to the punch as she stumbles forward a bit.
Kahurangi was now hugging her left hindleg.

What do you do?
>>
>>30323765
Hugpile!
>>
>>30323765
We can still hug her.
After the hug we should ask her if she ever knew her mother. I am not sure if she ever told us.
>>
>>30323787
"Hugpile!" You cheer; hugging her.
After a few minutes you break the hug, but Kahurangi refuses to let go.
"Did you know your real mother?"
"No," She says; shaking her head, "She died giving birth to me. Though my dad always spoke highly of her for some reason."

What do you do?
>>
>>30323922
I'm sure she was wonderful.
Speaking of mothers I still need to hear some stories of yours Kahurangi.
>>
>>30323922
Now Kahurangi can relate to you. Good luck with getting your leg back.
>>
>>30323963
>>30323984
"I'm sure she was wonderful," You reassure Eagle, "Now Kahurangi can relate to you, good luck with getting your leg back!"
You then turn to Kahurangi.
"Speaking of mothers: I still need to hear some stories of yours Kahurangi."
"What do you want to hear?" Kahurangi asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30324151
Hm. Maybe tell me about some interaction she had with your friends.
>>
>>30324151
Let's continue heading back to the others. Sharing stories is alwaus fun.
>>
>>30324182
>>30324207
The three of you continue down to the others, who now seemed to be helping Cardea clean the dishes. Kahurangi refused to let go of Eagle's leg, having fun just hanging onto it.
"Maybe you can tell me about some interaction you've had with your friends." You suggest.
"Besides the excursion into the police headquarters, all my interactions with them were kinda boring." Kahurangi replies.
"There you are," Quiet Vine says; trotting over, "We were starting to worry that you lifted something heavier then you were suppose to."

What do you do?
>>
>>30324346
Nah just talking. So what did your mother think of your friends then kah?
>>
>>30324346
Did your mom share your fathers view of the government?
>>
>>30324346
Must...resist...making Eagle weight joke.
>>
>>30324374
>>30324408
>>30324443
"Must... resist... making Eagle weight joke!" You say; sounding like some sort of broken machine.
Eagle punches you again for that.
"In all seriousness," You continue, "We were just talking. Kahurangi, what did your mother think of your friends?"
"She liked them," She smiles, "She always made these little Popsicle for us when we all got together in a big group!"
"Did your mom share your father's view of the government?"
"No, that was the one thing they always argued about."

What do you do?
>>
>>30324500
Well people can't agree on everything. Did she ever teach you to make the popsicles or were they just simple frozen juice or something?
>>
>>30324500
I don't recall, but did we ever ask Cardea a out her family and friends growing up?
>>
>>30324596
No I think all we know is her grandfather got stuck on an island while out hunting. I guess I know what we are spending some time doing over the next few days.

We better speak to the esc first thing tomorow morning though.
>>
>>30324522
>>30324596
"People can't agree on everything," You say, "Did she ever teach you to make the Popsicles or were they simply frozen juice or something."
"They weren't just juice," She says, "I can show them right now-"
She then lets out a huge yawn, seeming to be tired.
"Correction," She says, "...I'll show you how to tomorrow."
You quickly try to remember if you asked anything about Cardea, but only come up with that her grandfather got stuck on an island.

What do you do?
>>
>>30324615
Better learn more about her as well then.
>>
>>30324639
Go to bed. Tell Sai to wake us if anything changes in the radio signal.

Before we go to bed we should listen to that song a few times and see if the translators can work it out through the static.
>>
>>30324639
Good night. Hey Cardea, you got some time?
>>
>>30324639
Cardea, what about you? You've haven't shared much about your parents or friends. Can you tell us more about them?

>>30324671
Is it reallu that late? Better check the time.
>>
>>30324685
Of course silly me.>>30324671
Check the time. It may be too early for bed.
>>
>>30324596
>>30324639
>>30324615
Found something about Cardeas parents https://www.anonpone.com/nebula/29353950#navbar
>"Yeah... I never got to see my parents." She says; her tail drooping.
>A soft spot might've been hit.
>>
>>30324813
Ah... crap. Does she trust enough to tell though?
>>
>>30324813
Oooh we did ask.
Good catch anon Knowing Pluto he probably would have forgoton to.
>>
>>30324671
>>30324683
>>30324685
>>30324700
You quickly check the time to find it was eight. Later then you thought it was.
Everybody seems to go to bed at the moment, all of them saying goodnight to each other.
"Hey, Cardea," You say; catching up to her, "You got some time?"
"Yeah." She says.
"You haven't shared much about your parents or friends," You tell her, "Can you tell us more about them?"
"I never had any friends," Cardea says, "I was also a bit of a loner and preferred to be alone. And my parents: Never knew them. All I know is that they gave me to my grandpa and when he died I was adopted by another."
With your answer slightly filled you trot to your room where Quiet Vine was getting ready to bed.
You get the recording of the song you heard out and listened to it several times. The translator managed to translate the phrase: Home is where the heart is, at the beginning and the word: Love. The other words were either unintelligible to it or it displayed the words: Language follows no known patterns.

What do you do?
>>
>>30324822
Well she told us last time.
>>
>>30324827
Interesting.
Tell Sai to wake you in case of any change in the signal and go to bed.
>>
>>30324827
Let's get to bed. I wonder what comes next these next few days.
>>
>>30324827
Go to bed for now. Looks like we need a better recording for the rest.
>>
>>30324849
>>30324859
>>30324872
"Interesting." You mutter.
You'd probably need a better recorder or at least to get closer to the source for the rest of it.
You stop the recording, snuggling up against Quiet Vine, and go to sleep.

You soon open your eyes. You felt awake, and ready strangely. The nearby clock reading eight in the morning.
"New Years Day," Your calendar announces, "Happy New Year!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30324930
Wooo happy new year.
That went by fast.
Let's go talk to the esc.
>>
>>30324930
Woah! A week flew that quickly, huh? Well, time to throw a small party on the ship to celebrate.
>>
>>30324930
Were the space madness setting in I would say happy new year back.
Say this out loud.
>>
>>30324930
The fireworks show is gonna be tricky.
>>
>>30324930
Also, time to talk to Cardea privately soon since the week is up now.
>>
>>30324997
The question is if she does choose to wait do you think she will find something on equus or will she end up going with us anyway after failing to find something.
>>
>>30325025
Considering how lonely she was in her entire life until we met her, I think we will end up with us. She has broken so many taboos in her culture, including having multiple partners by her offering to sleep with us.
>>
>>30324949
>>30324950
>>30324956
>>30324974
>>30324997
"Were the space madness setting in: I would say happy new year back." You say out loud; causing Quiet Vine to throw her pillow over her head.
"The firework show is going to be tricky." You mutter; getting up.
You soon trot out of the bedroom.
"Time to throw a small party on the ship to celebrate," You smile, "But, first."
You trot into the cockpit and call ESC. ESC picking up quickly with Star Bright's face coming up.
"Good morning Rust," She smiles, "Happy New Year."

What do you do?
>>
>>30325051
A happy new year to you too, Star.
>>
>>30325051
Happy new year.
I have some important news for you. Turns out Kahurangis species sometimes grow wings and we need somebody teaching her to use them while we are in cryo. Eagle will want to meet with them to discuss what she has already covered and I would not mind meeting the people you have had teaching her and Moana while we are at it. Also we may have found another survivor. An adult this time who we believe crashed an escape pod on the planet we are heading to a while ago.

Also if you happen to see Princess Celestia tell her she has my condolences on the death of prince blueblood.
>>
>>30325066
>>30325075
"A happy new year to you too, Star," You smile, "I have some important news for you: Turns out Kahurangi's species grow wings and we need somebody teaching her to use them while we are in cryo. Eagle will want to meet with them to discuss what she has already covered and I would not mind meeting the people you have teaching her and Moana while we're at it."
"We can arrange that." She says.
"Also: We may have found another survivor, an adult this time who we believe crashed an escape pod on the planet we're going to."
"That's good," She says, "We already have two of the opposite gender, but another would increase their chances of survival."
"And if you happen to see Princess Celestia tell her she has my condolences on the death of Prince Blueblood."
"I'll tell her that. Anything else?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30325153
How did you like our play?
>>
>>30325153
That is all for now. Have a good new years, Star.
>>
>>30325153
Is anyone awake yet? Seems like it's early, and the sooner we solve Cardea situation, the better.
>>
>>30325211
Give her the chance to come to us with her descision.
>>
>>30325170
>>30325182
>>30325211
"How did you like our play?" You ask.
"It was good," She smiles, "A lot of Equestria liked it too. Especially the aliens."
"That is all for now," You smile, "Have a good new years, Star."
She smiles back and the video ends.
You trot around to find if anybody was awake. It was pretty early, but you wanted to solve the Cardea situation.
You soon find Cardea in the kitchen, making what appears to be a bowl of cereal for herself.

What do you do?
>>
>>30325234
Morning Cardea, and happy new years. How are you feeling? I swear I'm going to find a way to make a fireworks show. Say, um, do you need more time? I do want what's is best for you.
>>
>>30325234
Ask her if she has made her descision. Tell her there is no rush.
>>
>>30325234
By the way, if she said she has made a descicion, then Vine should also be with us in a private area. This does concern her as well.
>>
>>30325234
Come on, cereal on new years? How about some pancakes instead, or at least for the rest of the crew.
>>
>>30325279
>>30325286
>>30325299
>>30325314
"Come on," You say; trotting over, "Cereal, on new years?! How about some pancakes instead, or at least for the rest of the crew?"
"Sure," She smiles, "This was just a snack and I was waiting for you to get up."
"So, how are you feeling," You ask, "I swear I'm going to find a way to make a fireworks show!"
"Pretty good." She smiles.
"Have you made your decision," You ask, "There is no rush."
"Yeah," She says; sounding nervous, "I would like to start that herd with you and Quiet Vine, but I promise as soon as we get to Equus that I'll go find somebody else to partner up with."

What do you do?
>>
>>30325344
Hug her. The entire reason we started this herd idea is because we didn't want that to leave you just like that! Quiet Vine and I want to make you happy above all else. Please don't think that you're getting in the way.
>>
>>30325344
So a temporary herding arrangement. Ok then.
>>
>>30325369
Don't know about that. She seems hesitant on that decision itself. Why would she 'promise' us as if we owes us?
>>
>>30325377
Tell her she can decide if she really wants to leave the herd once we get home then. Rather then forcing her to choose now.
>>
>>30325385
We don't have to make a exact point to decide. If it doesn't work, we can just break it off, regardless of the time or place. The problem here is that Cardea feels like she is obligated to leave for some reason.
>>
>>30325344
You really shouldn't promise that. A herd isn't just something you just join and leave later when you feel like it.
You're starting a relationship with us. Relationships don't work out that good when there isn't a chance for it to be permanent. I thought you wanted this, to have something permanent with me and Vine.
>>
>>30325404
This was always an option before.
>>
>>30325421
Right, we gave her this as one of two options. For some reason, she has changed back to what it was originally.
>>
>>30325421
We also agreed that a temporary herd was a bad option since it would only maker her feelings worse. She's basically setting herself up to have her heart broken.
>>
>>30325426
Well when you mix and match there were more then two possibilities. I say agree to start the herd and she can decide when we get home if she wants to leave. Tell her even if she leaves she can come back if she does not find anything.
>>
>>30325363
>>30325369
>>30325404
"So a temporary herding arrangement," You say, "The entire reason we started this herd idea is because we didn't want to leave you just like that! Quiet Vine and I want to make you happy above all else, but a herd isn't something you just join and leave later when you feel like it. You're starting a relationship with us. Relationships don't work out that good when there isn't a chance for it to be permanent. I though you wanted this, to have something permanent with me and Vine?"
"I do," She says; tearing up a bit, "You and Quiet Vine and are getting married and I don't want to stand in the way of that when it happens! I want to be with you for as long as I can before that happens!"
She starts breaking down, sitting on the floor and crying.

What do you do?
>>
>>30325443
Call in Quiet Vine. She needs to be here as well to help calm her worries. Hold and hug her. Kiss her forehead a couple times.
>>
>>30325443
I promise you would not be getting in the way.

I think the best thing for you to do would be to look around equus for a few years and then if you still want to be with me come back.
>>
>>30325443
You're not getting in the way. We made the decision to have you to be with us, and I am not leaving you to be alone. I want to do what it takes to make you happy in life.

>>30325472
Are you suggesting we turn her down now? That hardly seems fair to do to her now.
>>
>>30325443
I feel like someone isn't really understanding how polygami in herds work. The whole point is to share the love up all the way to being married.
You aren't in the way, you're adding to something that is already working. Me and Quiet will get married with or without you, and we both told you that we are more than happy to try adding you.
>>
>>30325507
>Are you suggesting we turn her down now?
Well maybe just remind her it is a posibility then. But yeah the important thing is she knows she is not going to get in the way.
>>
>>30325464
>>30325472
>>30325507
>>30325514
"Sai, get Quiet Vine in here!" You shout.
You wrap Cardea in a hug and hold her, giving her a kiss on the forehead several times. This doing very little to help calm her down.
"I promise you would not be getting in the way," You tell her, "We made the decision to have you to be with us, and I am not leaving you alone. I want to do what it takes to make you happy in life. The whole point is to share the love up all the way to being married, you're adding to something that's already working. We both told you we are more then happy to try adding you."
This seems to help a bit as Cardea looks up at you with teary eyes.
"I heard there was something wrong with Cardea," Quiet Vine says; trotting in, "Is she alright?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30325548
Let's take this to our room for some privacy to give Cardea a chance to explain to Quite Vine. She's already heard from us, but it would also help to be reassured from Vine as well..
>>
>>30325548
Not really. Me and Cardea we're talking about the whole herd idea.
>>
>>30325583
>>30325603
"Not really," You reply, "Me and Cardea were talking about the whole herd idea. Let's take this to our room for some privacy."
The two of you lead the still teary-eyed Cardea to your room, where you close the door.
Cardea proceeds to say everything she said to you and repeat it Quiet Vine.
"Okay," Quiet Vine says at the end, "You won't get in the way of me and Rust's marriage nor would you be getting in the way of anything like Rust said. The marriage is still a long ways, we haven't even planned it yet."
Cardea simply nods, her crying stopped, but the sadness still kinda remained.

What do you do?
>>
>>30325659
So I take it you wish to go through with this herd idea.
>>
>>30325659
Just hold her close together until she composes herself. So are you willing to try this relationship out? This time, without having an unneccesary time limit to spend with us? We can stop by at the next hospital planet to take you out.
>>
>>30325699
Hospitable*
>>
>>30325659
Cardea, we both want you to be happy. But we can't do that if you aren't willing to give the herd a real chance. We all want this. All you have to do is to give it a try.
>>
>>30325664
>>30325699
>>30325712
You keep holding her close. She slowly starts to calm down and compose herself.
"So," You say, "You wish to go through with this herd idea?"
She nods.
"This time without having an unnecessary time limit to spend with us?"
She nods again.
"We can stop by at the next hospitable planet to take you out on."
"I'd like that." Cardea smiles.
"We both want you to be happy," You tell her, "But, we can't do that if you aren't willing to give the herd a real chance. We all want this. All you have to do is try."
"I will." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30325743
Let's enjoy the rest of new years.
>>
>>30325743
Well then, give her a kiss. Welcome to the herd.
>>
>>30325743
That's a good step at least. As a reward, give her a simple kiss for it. We have some pancakes to make for everybody!
>>
>>30325771
Oh also let's go make a big breakfast.
>>
>>30325743
A good kiss for the new member! She deserves one for the hell we put her in for a week.
>>
So does this mean she should sleep in our bed now? Might be too quick, but it hardly seems fair to leave her out of it. I don't know.
>>
It's funny. I wanted the harem route from the start (well I wanted to seduce star bright before we left and leave her pining for us for two years but harem was right behind that) never thought after 2764 updates it would happen (kind of)
>>
>>30325813
We definitely need a proper couples bed now. Sleeping on the crack between the beds would suck.
>>
>>30325771
>>30325773
>>30325774
>>30325777
>>30325798
"Well then," You say; giving her a quick kiss on the lips, "Welcome to the herd!"
This kiss causes her to basically freeze. Which causes Quiet Vine to start laughing as you leave the two of them to make a big breakfast for new years.
You get out what's needed for pancakes and begin making pancakes.
You soon had a large pile of pancakes at the table, all fresh and ready to be eaten.
You look towards the time to find that you've been making pancakes for thirty minutes and created a nice pile of them.
"...That's a lot of pancakes." You mutter.

What do you do?

>>30325827
Had to sleep like that for about a month. Wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>30325853
Ask Sai if anybody is still asleep.
>>
>>30325853
Um, everyone, we have a pancake infestation to take care of. There's too many of them! I need some help!
>>
>>30325853
Get some syrup and start to set up the table.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30325821
You're right, Fedot needs to be added as well! Although, I am curious if she has any interests in anyone. Do changelings ever get involved in actual romance?
>>
dude twists lmao
>>
>>30325885
I do not think we should go seeking out more members right now.
>>
Given how hard puberty hit Kahurangi we should ask Sai to wake us up if Moana's starts while we are in cryo.
>>
>>30327570
Good thinking anon. I don't think we know exactly how much older Kah is and maybe it hits males eariler anyway.

If he does we should give him the same warning we gave kah about forcing pony names.
>>
>>30327439
Sorry, was just joking around with the harem idea. Definitively shouldn't try anything more.
>>
>>30327985
inb4 Kuharangi declares us her undying love.
>>
>>30328651
Why do I get a feeling that it might actually be a possibility? I fear for our lives.
>>
>>30325863
>>30325867
>>30325878
You grab some syrup and start setting up the table.
"Sai, is anybody still asleep?" You ask.
"Eagle, and Coccinellidae are still asleep," He says, "But, Kahurangi and Moana are just waking up."
"Um, Everyone," You shout, "We have a pancake infestation to take care of. There's too many of them! I need help!"
Quiet Vine is the first to answer you call, trotting in only to stop at the sight of all the pancakes you made.
"Yeah," She agrees, "It's an infestation of pancake cockroaches."

What do you do?
>>
>>30329392
Put a piece of pancake in her mouth. do the same for Cardea when she comes in as well.
>>
>>30329392
We'll need a lot more help. Hopefully everyone wakes up soon.
>>
>>30329408
>>30329427
"We'll need a lot more help," You say, "Hopefully everyone wakes up soon."
You take a piece of pancake and place it in her mouth. She smiles and gives you a nuzzle as she walks past eat.
Cardea comes in a few seconds later. You take another piece and place it in her mouth, though she blushes at this before quickly following Quiet Vine to eat.
Moana and Kahurangi come in about a minute later.
"Wow!" Moana exclaims at the pile of pancakes; while Kahurangi simply stared at the pile in awe.

What do you do?
>>
>>30329465
Well, what are you standing around for? Come help us get rid of these things!
>>
>>30329465
Dig in.
>>
>>30329481
>>30329493
"Well, what are you waiting around for," You ask, "Dig in and come help us get rid of these things!"
The two quickly shoot off towards the pancakes. Kahurangi is quick to grab several before attempting to stuff all of them down her beak at once.

What do you do?
>>
>>30329539
Eh I am sure she will be fine. Keep a eye on her to make sure she does not choke on them though.
>>
>>30329539
Kill. Kill. Kill.
>>
>>30329539
Amateurs. Show them how it's done.
>>
>>30329549
>>30329575
She'll probably be fine, but you keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't choke though.
"Kill. Kill. Kill." You chant as she continues eating pancakes.
Coccinellidae and Eagle come in two minutes later. The pancake pile having gone down quite a bit since you've made it.
"What's going on here?" Eagle asks; with a smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30329613
PANCAKES I fear I may not have made enough. Then again we are supposed to be rationing our food.

Would you guys rather keep going till we run out then switch to paste or have some paste each day to extend how long everything else lasts?
>>
>>30329613
Handling an infestation. We would appreciate the help. Do romantic kiss for Vine, and then proceed to do one for Cardea. What? Why are looking at me weirdly?
>>
>>30329655
>>30329660
"PANCAKES," You shout, "I fear I may not have made enough!" Then again: We're suppose to be rationing our food."
You trot over and give a romantic kiss to Vine, and then doing one to Cardea.
"What," You ask, "Why are you looking at me weirdly?"
Coccinellidae was the only one that was looking at you weirdly while Eagle had a neutral look on her face.
"No reason." Eagle replies.
"Would you guys rather keep going till we run out then switch to paste or have some paste each day to extend how long everything else lasts?" You ask.
"I'd rather have some paste with every meal." Coccinellidae admits, "I don't want to run out of good food and only eat paste, despite how good it actually kinda tastes."

What do you do?
>>
>>30329762
We will do that then. Ok everybody, dig in.
>>
>>30329775
And hey. If worst comes to worst there is still a crate of baby food.
>>
>>30329762
Huh, kinda expected some reaction by Cardea joining a herd with us today. Was it that obvious?
>>
>>30329775
>>30329814
>>30329818
"We will do that then," You say, "If worst comes to worst then we'll have a crate of baby food. Everybody dig in!"
Everybody soon starts eating the pancakes. The pancakes quickly going away as everybody ate quickly.
"Kinda expected some reaction by Cardea joining the herd today," You comment, "Was it that obvious?"
"Kinda." Eagle admits.

What do you do?
>>
>>30329869
Give a chuckle. Alright then.

Ask Sai if the esc knows when we will be able to talk with Kahurangi and Moanas teachers and the new wing teacher.
>>
>>30329869
I see. By the way, sorry for leaving you for a week to make a decision Cardea. I didn't know I would lead you to that type of painful decision.
>>
>>30329886
>>30329924
"I see," You chuckle, "Sai, do you know when the ESC will let us talk with Kaurangi's and Moana's teachers and the wing teacher?"
"They said around dinner time tonight," He says, "Around 6:00."
You turn to Cardea.
"By the way: I'm sorry for leaving you for a week to make a decision Cardea. I didn't know I would lead you to that type of painful decision."
"It's fine," She smiles, "That's behind us and I now get to be with you and Vine."
She proceeds to hold you close and attempt to nuzzle you, only to kinda smear her face through your mane.

What do you do?
>>
>>30329965
Boop her.
>>
>>30329965
Boop. My mane really that good?
>>
>>30329965
About that, we should work on making a new bed for us three. The current setup isn't going to be very comfy.
>>
>>30329979
>>30330007
>>30330019
You give her a boop on the muzzle, getting it to scrunch up.
"My mane really that good?" You ask.
"I've never nuzzled before!" She exclaims.
"We should probably work on making a bed for the three of us," You say, "The current setup isn't going to be very comfy."
"Nobody wants to sleep on the crack between two beds." Quiet Vine agrees.

What do you do?
>>
>>30330075
We could be like in an old sitcom and all sleep in a separate bed.
>>
>>30330075
That's for another day though. No working on new years eve. Hey Javaxia, are there any planets with an atmosphere that can handle small explosions nearby?
>>
>>30330116
>planets nearby.
We are in the void between systems remember.
>>
>>30330124
That said there is a way we can do fireworks.
We have not made use of it but we brought that holosuit with the projector balls on it that allow us to make holograms near us.
We can take that out into space and put on a show people can watch.
>>
>>30330124
We can drop out now, and look for suitable planets nearby.
>>
>>30330144
No I mean there are no planets. the nearest planet is in the system we are going to. Our ftl is a go fast deal not any sort of other dimension warp thing.
>>
>>30330155
Well then we can't do what >>30330129 suggests either and leave the ship to put on a show. I'm out of ideas.
>>
>>30330167
Yes we can. Just stop moving for half an hour.
>>
>>30330087
>>30330116
"We could be like in an old sitcom and all sleep in a separate bed," You joke, "That's for another day though: No working on New Years. Hey Javaxia, are there any planets with an atmosphere that can handle small explosions nearby?"
"No," She replies, "We're currently in the void that separates solar systems."

What do you do?
>>
>>30330202
Do >>30330129 later tonight.

So crew. Any ideas for what to do for new years?

How long until vine is expected to have her magic back?
>>
>>30330232
Looks like fireworks were outside the ship then.
"How long till you get your magic back Vine?" You ask her.
"About a week," She says; rubbing her horn a bit, "Four days at the earliest."
You then ask everyone what they were going to do for New Years. Only Kahurangi knew what she was going to do: Make her mom's Popsicles for everyone!

What do you do?
>>
>>30330324
that sounds delightful. You will have to teach me to make them as well.
>>
>>30330324
That sounds delightful. You have to teach us that.
>>
>>30330348
>>30330361
"That sounds delightful," You smile, "You will have to teach me to make them as well."
"I can show you how right now," She says, "Now that the pancake infestation is gone."
All the pancakes have been eaten. Everybody, including you, full and fed.

What do you do?
>>
>>30330425
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>30330440
"Sounds like a plan." You tell her.
She gets up and quickly runs into the food storage, coming out with a small assortment of fruits: Mostly cherry, orange, and mango, along with a small dollop of nutrient paste. She cuts the fruit into small pieces and throws it into a bowl with the nutrient paste.
She stirs the mix around for a few minutes till it's all mixed together. She then grabs a small square cup, puts a bit of the mix into the cup, throw a Popsicle stick into it and sticks it in the freezer, putting the fruit mix into the fridge.

What do you do?
>>
>>30330636
Saving the fruit mix for later?
>>
>>30330636
Neat. How long will that take to freeze?
>>
>>30330674
>>30330680
"Neat," You comment, "Who long will that take to freeze?"
"An half an hour to an hour." She replies.
"Saving the fruit mix for later?"
"Yeah," She says, "I want to be sure it works for this mix of fruit. My planet had different fruits then you have."

What do you do?
>>
>>30330748
Makes sense.
We should go take a loot at the projector suit. see what we need to do to get fireworks going.
>>
>>30330748
We should start working on the bed for our space herd.
>>
>>30330757
>>30330768
"Makes sense." You reply.
You make a plan to start working on a bed for your space herd, but decide on checking out the projector suit first.
You find it in your room and put it on. It wasn't the best fit, but it fits.
Not sure what to do you just start moving body parts around to see if the projector balls worked. The first one that you shake around lights up and shows you a holographic copy of yourself doing the exact same thing as you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30330856
Neat. Try and see what else it can do.
>>
>>30330865
"Neat." You smile.
You star to think about fireworks when the projector ball suddenly changes into a firework show, albeit it was pretty small on the projector.

What do you do?
>>
>>30330925
So it responds to thought. Either this is somehow magical or they are doing truly amazing stuff with tech.
Try making it bigger. Shake the other balls as well to see if that gets them going.
>>
>>30330935
>Shake the other balls as well to see if that gets them going
It just occurred to me that this is a double entendre
>>
>>30330935
>>30331572
It appeared to respond to thought. Whether it was magic or amazing technology you didn't really know. Most likely tech as the human history book didn't have a single mention of the word magic.
You shake the other balls around Pun intended to see if it got bigger.
All the other projectors turned on and made the hologram bigger until it covered the whole room.

What do you do?

Sorry about the wait. I got busy for some time.
>>
>>30331871
Neat.
Think about Vine's butt.
>>
>>30331880
Oh and then think about Cardeas butt next to Vine's butt.
>>
>>30331880
Then Cardea's. Then both at the same time. Double butts in SPACE.
>>
>>30331880
>>30331887
Also think about aquastallion and our family (none of this at the same time).

>inb4 it only works with certain preprogrammed things
>>
>>30331880
>>30331887
>>30331890
>>30331908
"Neat." You smile.
You then think about Vine's butt, and are quickly surprised when you see it appear in front of you.
You stare at her holographic hindquarters for a few seconds before thinking about Cardea's, which also came up. You've never really took the time to look at Cardea's butt. While Cardea was a bit on the chubby side her form was also lithe in the right areas, which might guarantee she'd get a stallion or two's attention on Equus. And her tail was nice enough to hide her privates unless she wanted you to see them, though she hasn't done it to you yet.
You then think about both their butts at the same time: It was a glorious sight to behold and gave you a bit of a boner until you switched to a different image.
You start thinking about Aquastallion, which was a bit of a treat, before switching to your parents.
You feel your heart kinda break at the sight of your holographic parents. You haven't seen them since you left on this journey.

What do you do?
>>
>>30331950
Get sai to send a message to them.
>>
>>30331950
Projector is all tested. Maybe we can start working on the bed. But first, time to send a message.
>>
>>30331978
>>30331987
"Projector is all tested," You say; the projector turning off, "Maybe I should start working on that bed... Sai, I would like to send a message to my parents."
"What do you want the message to read?" Sai asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30332046
Hello mudda, hello faddah, here I am at camp spaceship. Space is very entertaining And they say we'll have some fun when we reach the next system.

Hello mum. Hello dad. I just wanted to get in contact as I have not talked to you since I left. How are you guys doing? Any notable news?

I am sorry I ever put you through my puberty. I have learnt it is a pain to deal with sometimes. Although seeing Kahungi (the young female you would have seen in our play) blossom into an adult has been rather fulfilling.

Space has many wonderful things and I am glad I came on this trip. I still look forward to getting home and seeing you all again.

Love Rust Bucket.
p.s I started a herd today.
>>
>>30332046
Hey, mom and dad. Happy New Years and all that. I hope you guys enjoyed that show we put on for Hearths Warming. Life has been crazy as usual out here in space. We're off to explore the biggest solar system yet, which includes 19 planets. We're off to also rescue another of Kahurangi's species there hopefully.

I've also developed a romantic relationship with Vine up here early in my adventures. She's a very sweet mare. Cardea, an alien we picked up along the way, also turns out to have developed feelings for me. After some time, and talking about it, we decided to form a herd just today. I hope we turn out to be happy in this new relationship of ours. Love you guys.

Love youg
>>
>>30332119
>>30332139
You clear your throat and stare.
"Hello mudda, hello faddah," You start; making yourself sound young, "Here I am at Camp Spaceship: Space is very interesting and they say we'll have some fun at the next solar system! In all seriousness: Happy New Years and all that, I just wanted to get in contact as I have not talked to you since I left. How are you guys doing? Any notable news? Life has been crazy as usual out here in space. We're off to explore the biggest solar system yet, which includes nineteen planets. I'm sorry I ever put you through my puberty. I have learned it is a pain to deal with sometimes. Although seeing Kahurangi, the Griffin-like alien in our play, blossom into an adult has been rather fulfilling. I've developed a romantic relationship with Vine, one of our crew members, up here early in my adventures. She's a very sweet mare. And Cardea, an alien we picked up along the way, also turns out to have developed feelings for me. After some time, and talking about it we decided to form a herd just today. I hope we turn out to be in this new relationship of ours. I'm glad I came on this trip, and I still look forward to getting home and seeing you all again. Love you guys. Love, Rust Bucket/Stanley."
"Message recorded," Sai says, "Sending it to ESC to be sent to your parents."

What do you do?
>>
>>30332223
Bed setup time. How long has it been? Those popsicles might be ready.
>>
>>30332223
Have Sai stop the ship so we can go outside and practice the fireworks show.
On the other hand maybe we should not stop the ship. We already had a bunch of people die because we delayed something a day and I would rather not take that risk with this potential new survivor.

We will have to hold a more low key show in the cargo bay. Still go practice.
>>
>>30332253
Oh yes the popsicles. that should be first if they are ready.
>>
>>30332253
>>30332271
>>30332281
You find that it's been about an hour, meaning the Popsicle was most likely done.
You consider to have Sai stop the ship so you could test the fireworks outside, but you remember the last time you stopped the ship resulted in a bunch of people dying and you'd rather not take that risk with a potential new survivor.
You quickly test it inside and find while it wasn't as amazing as real fireworks they should suffice.
You take off the suit and head off to grab the Popsicle. You take it out of the freezer and find it to be ready, with the colors of the rainbow in it along with bits of fruits.
You take it and give it a lick. Immediately you feel the sweet tastes of the fruit Kahurangi selected hit your tongue. It was really sweet, but it was a good type of really sweet.

What do you do?
>>
>>30332331
Tell Kahurangi she did a good job.
>>
>>30332331
Let's get some more cups to freeze so we can share to the whole crew. Do we need to do training today?
>>
>>30332341
>>30332353
"You did a good job, Kahurangi." You tell her; even though she wasn't in the room.
You get more square cups and add the mix into them so everyone can have one. Throwing them into the freezer.
You start to think if you needed any training today. Hpa said no, but if it was a yes she'd encourage you to skip and have some fun for New Years.

What do you do?
>>
>>30332417
Let go make that bed.
>>
>>30332422
She said to have fun. Let's go play a videogame.
>>
>>30332417
Get ready to make that bed.

>>30332441
Nah, it wouldn't be fair to leave Cardea like that at the beginning.
>>
>>30332422
>>30332454
Alright fine.
Get Eagle and Cardea in to help like usual though. makes it go faster.

We should use our holosuit to visualize the bed we want.
>>
>>30332422
>>30332441
>>30332454
>>30332482
You decide after putting it off for about an hour: To finally make that three person bed.
You manage to find a mattress long enough for three people, along with all the materials, convincing Eagle and Cardea to help you make it.
You grab your holosuit and begin visualize what it looked like.

What does it look like?
>>
>>30332517
Big enough for three people to sleep comfortably with a shelf above the headboard.
>>
>>30332583
You quickly envision a bed big enough for three people to sleep comfortably, along with a shelf above the headboard.
The three of you then start building, but it still takes all of you about three hours to build it as you end up making a few mistakes building, but in the end: It's finished.
The bed looked a bit strange cause it was for three people and most three people beds were bunk beds, and would probably take up a bit of space, but it was done.
"Looks great!" Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30332664
Indeed it does. Give her a kiss and a boop and then thank give Eagle a hug and thank her for her help.
>>
>>30332664
Takes a bit of space, but it should be suitable for all of us. Thanks for the help Eagle. Let's get some popsicles for all us as a reward.
>>
>>30332680
>>30332704
"Indeed it does," You smile; giving Cardea a kiss and a boop, "Thank you too Eagle. Takes a bit of space, but it should be suitable for all of us."
You quickly get some Popsicles and give them to the both of them.
"So," Cardea says, "After we get it into the bedroom do you want to 'test it out' with me and Quiet Vine?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30332742
We need to have a first date first. Which should not take long. We will be going back to cryo soon Then we can have a date after rescuing this possible survivor.

Then we will give this bed an absurdly thorough workout.
>>
>>30332742
Wait, really? You want to do it on our first day together? I'm honored that you like me that highly, but I think we should make it more special by having a date first. Although, I could give you a taste of what's to come.

Proceed to make out with her a bit. Whisper in her ear that we love her.
>>
>>30332777
>>30332804
"Wait, really," You say, "We need to have a first date first, which should not take long, and we'll be going back into cryo soon. Then we can have a date after rescuing this possible survivor. Although, I could give you a taste of what's to come."
You grab her a proceed to make out with her, tongue entering her mouth. Her tongue was a bit thin, but it was pretty long as the two tongues wrestle in her mouth.
After a minute you break the kiss before whispering in her ear.
"I love you."
"I-I think I can wait for a few days." Cardea breaths.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30332887
Let's go play some videogames.
>>
>>30332887
Good girl. Boop.
>>
Soon Cardea sex bump
>>
>>30332936
Actually, adding something more in my post.

Cop a feel and ask her if she's 100% sure she can wait. Being a huge tease pretty much.
>>
>>30334992
>>
>>30332906
>>30332936
>>30333814
"Good girl," You tell her; booping her and staying there, "Are you sure you can 100% wait?" You ask; being a hug tease.
"Y-Y-Yes." She stammers; probably not believing those worlds.

What do you do?
>>
>>30336464
I highly doubt she's going to able resist holding herself back tonight. Besides, Vine might also initiate things for New Years along with her.
>>
>>30336464
Then let's go enjoy new years.

Time for vidya.
>>
>>30336578
>>30336627
BUSYBUSYBUSY
You somewhat doubted she was going to resist holding herself back tonight, especially if Vine wants to initiate things like she usually does.
"Then let's go enjoy some New Years." You say.
You lead her to the TV for some video games. But, you now had to choose one for the two of you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30337748
Something light hearted and co operative. Lego star wars.
>>
>>30337748
Something relaxing for new years.
>>
>>30337804
>>30337811
You decide to choose something light-hearted and cooperative: Legho Star Battles. It was an old game, but you remember enjoying it a lot.
You put it in and the two of you start playing.
About two hours past before the two of you stop playing the game.

What do you do?
>>
>>30337939
Whats the time? Is it almost time to meet with Kahurangi and moanas teachers?
>>
>>30337939
What's the time? It might be almost time for everyone to enjoy some fireworks.
>>
>>30337957
>>30337968
You quickly look at the time and find that it was around four.
Two hours until you met Kahurangi's and Moana's teachers, and you weren't sure about the fireworks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30338028
Fireworks can come later. Ask Sai if he ever looked through those memory chips from the reapers.
>>
>>30338047
Fireworks could come later.
"Sai, did you look through the memory chips from the Reapers?" You ask.
"Yes," Sai says; sounding a bit tired, "...It took a while, but it's done!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30338124
Alright. Send all the useful information out to everybody who needs to know. Is there anything I should know?
>>
>>30338124
Anything worth mentioning in them right now?
>>
>>30338143
>>30338165
"Alright," You say, "Send all useful information out to everybody who needs to know. Anything worth mentioning in them right now?"
"There appears to be one video taken on the date when Nightmare Noon was created and banished." Sai replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30338219
Oh shit what? Show us.
>>
>>30338219
Interesting, other than date does it have something to do with Equus?
>>
>>30338240
>>30338245
"Oh shit," You say; getting up, "Other then dates does it have something to do with Equus?"
"...Yes."
"Show me."
You quickly trot to the cockpit just in time to see the memory start.
The scene starts in a jungle, with the Reaper silently going through it. The sound of a small battle going on.
It gets closer to the sounds before removing some brush. Showing a castle and slightly about it, Celestia and Nightmare Moon fighting.
The battle continues until Celestia banishes her. The Reaper closes the brush and moves back the way it came. The memory ending.

What do you do?
>>
>>30338356
That's it? It spied on our planet and observed the event? The fact that they have already visited our planet is extremely concerning.
>>
>>30338356
I wonder if seeing that display of power made them decided equus was too strong to attack. If so I hope they do not change their mind anytime soon. Make sure the princesses see this right away.

It was kind of interesting to see such an important moment in our history.

I assume the elements are still stuck in the tree
>>
>>30338390
>>30338413
"It spied on our planet and observed the event," You say, "I wonder if seeing that display made them decide Equus was too strong to attack? I hope they don't change their minds on that if it's the case. Make sure the princesses see this right away!"
"I just sent it." Sai replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30338464
Do a round trip of the entire crew and see what everybody is doing.
>>
>>30338473
You decide to take a round trip of the entire crew to see what they were up to.
The first person on your stop was Coccinellidae, who was in the armory cleaning the guns and armor in there.

What do you do?
>>
>>30338530
All the weapons up to scratch are they?
>>
>>30338544
"All the weapons up to scratch?" You ask.
"Most of them," She replies, "Though a certain Curiosity has been teething on a few of them. A few have bite marks on them and one still had slobber all over it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30338588
Good thing those weapons didn't go off then. Better make it harder for Curiosity to reach them. Let's see what the rest are doing.
>>
>>30338588
How hard can she bite? Are the teeth marks in metal or plastic?
>>
>>30338598
>>30338609
"Good thing those weapons didn't go off then," You say, "Are the teeth marks in metal or plastic?"
"Only the plastic parts." She replies.
"Better make it harder for Curiosity to reach them then." You say.
"I will."
You continue to the next one: Quiet Vine, who had found the three person bed and was currently trying to move it into your room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30338694
Help her.

We better make sure we don't forget the drones in this trip.
>>
>>30338694
Use our proud minotaur strenght to help.
>>
>>30338710
>>30338722
With your proud Minotaur Strength you grab the bed and help her get in and to the old bed's spot. Taking up a bit more room, but not too much.
"Thank you," Quiet Vine smiles; panting slightly, "I feel like Cardea will like this bed instead of sleeping in a pile of dirty blankets."

What do you do?
>>
>>30338761
Indeed. I better continue my rounds.
>>
>>30338761
I'm sure she will be very happy. Glad we wete able to make the bed early. Thanks again for going for the herd idea. You really are too sweet.
>>
>>30338802
>>30338826
"I'm sure she'll be very happy," You tell her, "Glad we were able to make the bed early. Thanks again for the herd idea, you really are too sweet."
She smiles and blushes at this, looking away from you.
You continue your rounds till you reach Cardea's room. Cardea stood inside her room, cleaning it up for the next possible occupant of the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>30338926
Help clean up.
>>
>>30338926
Clean up and help her move her stuff.
>>
>>30338949
>>30338977
You start to help her clean up, moving her important stuff to your room.
It was finished quickly as there wasn't too much to clean up or move. The two of you now standing in your room, as Quiet Vine left.
As thanks Cardea pulls you in and gives you a kiss on the lips.

What do you do?
>>
>>30339051
Use tongue. But just a tiny bit then leave onto our next crew member.
>>
>>30339051
Nuzzle her and show her how it's done.
>>
>>30339075
>>30339093
You return the kiss with tongue, but break it to not keep it as long as the first.
You the nuzzle her to show her how it's done before continuing with your rounds.
You trot to the cargo bay and find Kahurangi and Moana playing video games. Playing Overcooked.

What do you do?
>>
>>30339170
Lets just say hello and move on to the drones.
>>
>>30339170
Leave them and finish our rounds by checking on Eagle.
>>
>>30339203
Oh yes I forgot eagle. Eagle first then drones.
>>
If we go to cryo while I am at work make sure we remind Sai to wake us up if Moana starts his puberty. Vine should stay out of cryo until she has magic again. Then she should go to cryo.
>>
>>30339193
>>30339203
>>30339210
You simply say a quick hello before going to check on Eagle.
You find Eagle on her favorite beam in the cargo bay, playing random chords on her guitar.
She seemed to be doing fine so you don't bother her, moving to the drones.
They were fine as well, but were a bit bored.

What do you do?
>>
>>30339279
Ask Kokua what he did for fun on his old ship.
>>
>>30339288
"What did you do for fun on the old ship?" You ask Kokua.
"Well," She starts, "...I never actually really did anything fun there."

What do you do?
>>
>>30339358
What about now? What do you do for fun in your spare time?
>>
>>30339427
"What about now," You ask, "What do you do for fun in your spare time?"
"Look out the window." Κηφήνας replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30339454
Very well. Check the time. Is it nearly 6?
>>
>>30339557
"Very well." You reply.
Your round were pretty much done, which left you with trotting away and through the ship a bit.
You soon find a clock and look at it: It was 5:50 PM.

What do you do?
>>
>>30339610
Call in to see Kah's teachers and to introduce her to them.
>>
>>30339635
You quickly move to the cockpit and call ESC to speak with Kahurangi and Moana's teachers.
Star Bright quickly picks up and gets the two teachers.
The first teacher to trot up was an old mare, maybe a bit older then Star Bright herself, with a graying mane, and a dull red coat. She was probably the language teacher for the two.
In the back you could see a Griffon, surprisingly, a male with a two toned Grayish-black, and light blue feathers. Probably the flight teacher.

What do you do?
>>
>>30339704
aaww i'm gonna miss the teacher conversation. Was looking forward to this part
Introduce yourself.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30339765
Huh. Guess I was wrong. I missed nothing major.
>>
>>30339704
It is a pleasure to finaly meet you.
>>
>>30339704
Hello
>>
>>30339765
>>30341263
>>30342516
"Hello, my name is Rust Bucket," You introduce yourself, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."
"And you yourself," The mare smiles, "I'm Rose Sprout, and I've been chosen to teach Kahurangi and Moana Equestrian."

What do you do?
>>
>>30342574
Sai, please call the kids here to meet their teachers.
>>
>>30342627
"Sai, please call the kids here to meet their teachers."
A minute goes by before the two kids come in and go over to you. Greeting their teacher.

What do you do?
>>
>>30342698
Kah, while were in cryo, you will be learning to fly from your teacher until you are comfortable with your wings.
>>
>>30343153
"Kah, while you're in cryo, you will be learning to fly from your teacher until you are comfortable with your wings."
The Griffon takes this as to come up to the screen and look at the two.
"...They do look like Griffons," He comments, "Alright, my name is Gabriel and I'm guessing I'll be teaching the one with wings how to fly."

What do you do?
>>
>>30343276
Correct. She only grew them recently which is a somewhat common thing for her race. As you can see they are still quite big for her, so she still has some problems with handling them. They both went trough a lot in their young lives, so please keep that in mind.
>>
>>30343276
Correct, they just decided to sprout out of nowhere. Typical stuff.
>>
>>30340150
Wrong again. Fucking hell I slept in.
>>
>>30343402
You fool. Sleep is for the week. Join us insomniacs.
>>
>>30343276
You should probably know the rings are fairly rare. Explain all the stuff about them to him. Both for Kahurangis planet and Moanas fleet.
>>30343402
Wrong again.
>>
>>30343352
>>30343377
>>30343417
"Correct," You reply, "The wings are rare, though, and she just grew them. They just decided to sprout out of nowhere. Typical stuff."
Gabriel laughs a bit at this.
"As you can see," You continue, "The are still quite big for her so she still has some problems with handling them. They both went through a lot in their young lives so please keep that in mind."
"I'm strict, but I'm not mean either." Gabriel says, "What have you learned to do with them so far?"
"Keep them at my sides and preening." Kahurangi replies.
"That's a good start."

What do you do?
>>
>>30343443
Ask the children to leave the room for a few minuites so we can say some things in private.
>>
>>30343470
"Can you two leave the room," You ask the children, "I want to say some things in private."
The two quickly vacate the room and leave. Leaving you alone with the teachers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30343558
Ask Rose Sprout how well they have been working. We know Kahurangi used to pay very little attention in school, she did not even know what an atom was.
>>
>>30343576
"Rose Sprout, how well have the children been working?" You ask.
"They've both been doing well," She says, "Kahurangi is currently excelling in her Equestrian. Moana is a bit slower, but he's catching up. Kahurangi doesn't pay much attention in class though: Sometimes sleeping, and she hasn't returned a single homework project I've assigned to the two."

What do you do?
>>
>>30343650
And here I thought she only paid no attention on her home planet because of dissatisfaction with her situation. I can at least make sure she does some homework.
>>
>>30343688
Oh also tell the griffon that if Kahurangi starts panicking about getting taken away or something have sai wake us up, those with wings on her home planet used to be taken away to work as leaders and never be seen again and I think she may have another panic over us doing the same.
Then call the kids back in.
>>
>>30343688
>>30343734
"And here I thought she only paid no attention on her home planet because of dissatisfaction with her situation. I can at least make sure she does homework. And, Gabriel: If Kahurangi starts panicking about getting taken away or something have Sai wake us up, those with wings on her home planet use to be taken away and never seen again. I think she might have another panic over us doing the same."
"Got it."
You then call the kids back in. They quickly come back.

What do you do?
>>
>>30343808
Ask the children if they think there is anything more to talk about. If not thank them for their time and hang up.
>>
>>30343833
"You two have anything more to talk about?" You ask the kids.
They shake their heads.
You thank the two teachers for their time and hang up. Ending the call.

What do you do?
>>
>>30343921
You are lucky it is new years Kahurangi or I would be making you do homework right now.

We may as well put on the fireworks now. Do it in the cargo bay because we don't want to risk stopping the ship.
>>
>>30343934
"You are lucky it is New Years Kahurangi or I would be making you do homework right now." You tell her as you trot pass.
You decide that you might as well start the holographic firework show now.
You tell everybody to gather in the cargo bay for it as you put on the holosuit.
After a minute of getting ready you find the entire crew waiting in the cargo bay, ready for the show to start.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344031
Put on a show. Start it small before you move on to bigger stuff. Have sai provide sound effects while javaxia inserts the ocasional extra hologram firework when she sees a good chance. End the show on a firework that explodes into the shape of yourself.
>>
>>30344031
Cuddle up to our lovers.
>>
>>30344054
Oh also see if we have some tiny little firework type things anywhere. Stuff like those sticks you just hold in your hand.
>>
>>30344102
I should clarify
If we do hand them out.
>>
>>30344054
>>30344096
>>30344102
You sadly didn't have any tiny little fireworks to launch so you simply come out and cuddle with your lovers, and begin the show.
You start the show with some small holographic stuff, having Sai provide the sound effects while Javaxia inserted the occasional firework herself when she saw a good enough chance.
After thirty minutes you end it with a large one that explodes into a shape of yourself before ending it. Everybody clapping at the end.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344131
Take a bow.
I guess it is time to go to bed. We will head to cryo in the morning.
>>
>>30344131
Time to test out our new bed. Let's see if those two will take attempt further testing or not.
>>
>>30344166
>>30344185
You stand up and take a quick bow towards the others.
Now it was probably time to test out the new bed. Though you wanted to see if the two will take an attempt to test a bit further.
The three of you arrive at the new bed. Quiet Vine takes the side closest to the wall, you take the middle, and Cardea takes the one closest to the edge.
As soon at the three of you get settled into the bed Quiet Vine rolls onto you. Staring down at you with her eyes half-closed.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344233
Grab a teat.
>>
>>30344233
Hi there, Sweetie. Those eyes give everything away. Looks like it's our job to satisfy two females now. No pressure, we broke Vine last time with energy left to spare from it all.
>>
>>30344274
>>30344294
"Hi there, sweetie." You smile.
Looks like it's now your job to satisfy two females now. You weren't worried though as you broke Vine with energy left to spare.
You reach down and grab one of her teats. Giving it a squeeze.
She gasps and starts kissing you on the lips. Moaning into your mouth as you continue to play with her teat.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344342
Ask her what she thinks we should do with Cardea first. Move to the other teat.
>>
>>30344342
Perhaps we could give Cardea a close up look at everything she has been spying on now that she's here with us before she enjoys it herself.
>>
>>30344372
>>30344406
"So," You say; the kiss breaking and moving to the other teat, "What do you think we should do with Cardea first?"
"Hmm," Quiet Vine hums; looking over to Cardea who was trying not to masturbate and failing at doing that, "How about we give her a close up look at everything she has been spying on?" Vine suggests; sitting down and making her teats envelop your dick.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344479
Continue to warm ourselves up to penetrate her. Beckon Cardea to come closer so she can get better view while we make out with her.
>>
>>30344479
Sounds like a plan.
Do the thing.
>>
>>30344513
Oh yeah, make with out with Cardea to avoid confusion.
>>
>>30344513
>>30344519
>>30344543
"Sounds like a plan." You tell her.
She slowly starts moving her teats up and down around your dick as a warm up.
You beckon Cardea over as she does this. As soon as Cardea is close enough you pull her in and start making out. She moans and quickly leans into the kiss.
After a minute Quiet Vine stops, moving up a bit so her pussy was above your dick.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344623
Thrust up and start fucking.
>>
>>30344623
Start feeling Cardea's hole a bit. Get a feel for it and tease her.
>>
>>30344661
>>30344673
You thrust upwards just as she starts lowering. She gives out a loud moan before going up and down your dick and riding it.
You continue to make out with Cardea, but slowly snake a hoof down to her one hole. She was masturbating with it so it probably worked like a vagina.
You start rubbing it and just getting a feel for it. It felt like one, only that there was no outer lip, or a clit. It also seemed to be leaking a bit of pre.
You explore a tiny bit into her. The inside of it also felt like what you were use to, but you also felt something else, something that made it kinda feel like a cat's tongue.
You remove your hoof, only for Cardea to try and thrust into your hoof. Whimpering into your mouth.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344729
Does Cardea have teats? If so play with those a little. Otherwise continue with the cloaca or whatever her hole is.
>>
>>30344729
Reassure that her turn will come very soon, and that we will leave her as a mess.

>>30344760
I also wonder where her sensitive spot is if we she doesn't have a clit.
>>
>>30344760
>>30344813
You snake your hoof up a bit to see if she had any teats. She doesn't seem to have any.
One of Cardea's hands come up and tries to lead your hoof to her entrance, though you manage to pull your hoof away.
"Your turn will come very soon." You reassure her, "And I will leave you a little mess."
You start to feel the pressure rise in your cock as Quiet Vine starts moving faster, getting close as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344847
Finish off inside her.
Once we are done tell Cardea it is her turn now. But first she watched us so it is time for somebody to watch her. Go get Hpa.
>>
>>30344847
Cum and start licking Cardea's entrance.
>>
>>30344859
I wonder what Hpa meant when she said she would stop watching if it got to weird. I doubt we have to worry about that tonight though.
>>
>>30344859
>>30344876
You soon climax and the two of you cum together, you cumming inside of her. Quiet Vine kinda flopping on top of you.
You look around and find Hpa on the counter nearby, she simply waves at you when you spot her.
"Alright," You say; gently getting Quiet Vine off of you; who was still conscious, "It's your turn Cardea."
You kiss her and get her to lay on her back. Once she does this you lower yourself down and start licking her entrance. Getting her to moan out.
You start to go a bit deeper when your tongue hits something that was like a wall, but round and fleshy. A simple touch to it causes Cardea to spasm and shout in pleasure.

What do you do?
>>
>>30344951
I think I worked out how to please you. Lick for a little longer then give her the d.
>>
>>30344951
Care to enlighten me what I just licked? Also is this your first time?
>>
>>30344974
Considering she said they mate for life usually I assume it is.
>>
>>30344992
True. They also frown upon multiple partners. It's really amazing how much she left go to be with us.
>>
>>30344963
>>30344974
>>30344992
"I think I worked our how to please you," You smile, "Care to enlighten me on what I just licked?"
She doesn't seem to hear you.
"Is this your first time?"
She hears this, and nods.
You lick it a bit more before moving up a bit and enter her.
A look of worry then goes across her.
"W-Wait-"
Before you could stop you hear a muffled pop followed by Cardea shouting in pain, a small bit of blood dribbling out of her cloaca.

What do you do?
>>
>>30345044
Oh shit are you ok?
>>
>>30345044
Kiss her. This is natural while losing your virginity and it's suppose to hurt the first time. Is she okay?
>>
>>30345044
Already? That's a sensitive hymen. At least I hope thats what that was. See if she calms down and pet her before doing anything drastic.
>>
>>30345054
>>30345068
>>30345073
"That's a sensitive hymen." You comment.
You start kissing her and petting her before she did anything drastic.
"Are you okay?" You ask.
"Yeah," She pants, "I forgot to tell you about that. That's what we call a Bubble: Protects you until you have sex for the first time. It's suppose to pop."
About half a minute goes by.
"Okay," She says; moving herself a bit, "I'm ready now."

What do you do?
>>
>>30345108
Give it to her. Start gently then increase speed.
>>
>>30345108
Alright then. Go at a gentle tempo while kissing her. Ease her on the stimulation.
>>
>>30345108
Slowly ease into her.
>>
>>30345130
>>30345135
>>30345147
"Alright then."
You slowly start to go in and out of her, getting her to moan and groan.
After a few minutes you start to pick up the pace, making out with her as you do this. Cardea seems to enjoy this as her walls start clenching around you tightly. The walls almost seeming to stick to you as you thrust in and out.
Cardea suddenly grabs you and pulls you in close. Her walls clenching more as her climax approaches, along with yours as you feel the pressure rise.

What do you do?
>>
>>30345205
cum inside er.
>>
>>30345205
Speed up and cum inside tightly.
>>
>>30345228
>>30345236
You speed up before shooting your load inside of her. Cardea cums as well, something sticky and warm hitting your belly.
Yours only lasts for a few seconds. Cardea's lasts for almost fifteen seconds. Looking tired and well spent after it.

What do you do?
>>
>>30345280
Have a taste of her cum.
>>
>>30345280
Get a taste of her cum. I wonder what it tastes like.
>>
>>30345280
Well then.... so much about the planned date.
>>
>>30345291
>>30345294
>>30345325
"Well then," You say; pulling out, "So much for the planned date."
You take a bit of cum from her entrance and bring it to your face. Her cum was a gray-ish white color, that was strangely sticky.
You kinda shrug and pop it into your mouth. It tasted a lot like bubblegum actually.

What do you do?
>>
>>30345365
Give them both a big hug and cuddle the night away.
>>
>>30345365
Hugs and kisses before we go on to cuddling away.
>>
>>30345382
>>30345420
You both give them hugs and kisses as you begin to hug and cuddle the night away.
After an hour the three of you end up falling asleep in one big cuddle pile.

Your eyes open and your find yourself in space, not only in space, but on what appeared to be a moon that was orbiting a planet that was like Equus. It's colors were off though: Green water, blue land.
Stars weren't suppose to be brown either, but the ground of the moon was a nice grey color.

What do you do?
>>
>>30345477
Jump really high so we can reach the planet we are orbiting.
Thread posts: 547
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.