[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Massive Pony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 151

File: manlets.png (184KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
184KB, 1100x1100px
Welcome to the Massive Pony Thread!
/fit/ Edition

Previous thread: >>30167036

Check out our slowly growing pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9HrRJZqs

Writers, artists, and critique are always welcome so long as it pertains to the main idea of the thread, which is size difference.
>>
>>30288768
When will they learn?
>>
File: 1358275.png (107KB, 1200x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1358275.png
107KB, 1200x1081px
Which is better? Normal sized pones against giant pones, or shrunken pones against normal sized pones?
>>
>>30288728
>Maybe even let's pick something that looks GOOD with blue.
The suit could be different in color if needed.

>>30288794
>Generally, I'd say he should be reasonably handsome, outgoing, and a touch eccentric but without being a weirdo. I'm thinking maybe like a Bizarro Captain Hammer who's still got looks and strength, but doesn't let his powers go to his head
Overconfident and naive, sometimes less careful than he should be, that might do it?
>>
File: a chair with no expression.jpg (119KB, 420x377px) Image search: [Google]
a chair with no expression.jpg
119KB, 420x377px
>>30288834
>hooved animals of some description versus hooved animals of some *other* description
You act as if "fighting is magic" anon. I assure that it's not.
>>
>>30288847
>colors
Maybe we can do this backwards working from the base colors that are already occupied by the common thread OCs (process of elimination), or steal a color-palate from some character who sorta got dropped and was never fleshed out. Could be some obscure /mlp/ flash-in-the-pan or maybe there's something more MMP-specific that would work. Perhaps one of the oldfaggier fags in the thread could offer some suggestions.

>personality
I think giving him a small amount of hubris and inexperience would leave room for him to grow (emotionally) (jesus, MMP is a pun-minefield, isn't it?), as long as such faults don't run so deep they're insurmountable for him, 'lest we wind up with a dickish (again, puns) antihero.

To avoid his personality being too Rainbow Dash-ish, I'd push for his essential motivations being more "well, not all horses have tallness-powers, and it's not a bad lifestyle, all in all" as opposed to "I desire the prestige, admiration, and respect (for awesomeness) which accompany high-level athleticism".

In other words, he understands he has an important job that not just anyone could fill, but beyond that he's usually laid-back about it, especially when off duty. And he usually enjoys himself on the job, which maybe cuts into a truly ideal performance sometimes, as you suggest.
>>
>>30289033
Coming along so far.

What about his powerset mechanics? I'm thinking, his ability shouldn't function exactly like Ulty's. Magic based, maybe?
>>
>>30289243

If ulty's powers are based on human science, then maybe we wrap back to his powers being of alien origin- with a kaiju breakout on earth, an alien stallion crash-lands on the planet and proceeds to try to contain the outbreaks.

Which might lead into his outgoing and friendlier outlook- he has a rather condescending attitude towards the smaller beings under attack by the kaiju, but he also wants to be seen as an ally and a hero so the life forms he's trying to help don't interfere/get in his way/stay safe and out of danger.
>>
>>30288834
They can work either way, as long as there's a size difference between 1:3 and 1:200
>>
>>30288847
>overconfident and naïve
This caught me off guard a little.

Were you thinking he might be a bit younger, then? I guess I don't have a clear idea in my head about how old UM actually was. I got the sense she was maybe the equivalent of late-20s, early-30s physically but grouchy enough to be 60 or so (strictly mentally speaking, that is).

If we wanted to invert that, we could have a mid-to-late-30s (or older, I guess) kid-at-heart type poner, who happens to be /fit/ enough to fight evil, etc. He's smiley and fun, not too uptight, and (for whatever reason) has full confidence that someone will be able to step up to the plate after his turn as his city's hero is up.
>>
>>30289363
I had something more naturalistic in mind- He could be a kind of guardian conjured into being by the earth to defend against hostile kaiju, sort of like Mothra?
>>
>>30289363
>spacepone, a pone FROM SPACE
Sorry, would he be aiding/defending humanoids here, or ponyform-type citizens?

>kaiju outbreaks
Hm. I guess if they're a plague to his own people, would he not be more stolid and serious about fighting them? What if they were more like rats or some other pest that he's always enjoyed the showing-who's-boss-of back home? (Like maybe he's sortof a Steve Irwin-y type and now he just sorta has a different forum to wrestle the damn things.) Just sorta looking for ways that things can be kept light, most of the time, here.
>>
>>30289502
Not pro-space anon here. I think it's 3 of us, right now?

An easy goto for non-alien powers would just be some artifact-of-tallness type thing which might've been made by pones/nature/whoever long ago. We could presume it would bind to a single user who's sufficiently pure-of-heart, yada, yada (not entirely unlike the Elements of Harmony).

The city (or planet) does its best to take care of this individual and they sorta get to enjoy a weird celebrity sort of status as long as they keep the monsters from leveling everything. Our particular stallion in this case might also make efforts to keep up the citizens' morale by allowing merch, fanart, and silly shit like that... partly because he enjoys it, and partly because he knows its good for the spirits of those he's protecting.

Has anyone here seen Big Guy and Rusty? I'm getting a few vibes along those sorta lines rn.
>>
>>30288768
Update for my growth fic!

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/375542/little-mare-big-family
>>
>>30289579
>Our particular stallion in this case might also make efforts to keep up the citizens' morale by allowing merch, fanart, and silly shit like that... partly because he enjoys it, and partly because he knows its good for the spirits of those he's protecting.
I like this.

>>30289520
>would he be aiding/defending humanoids here, or ponyform-type citizens?
Humans I guess- him being a unique type of creature in the world he inhabits is more interesting.
>>
File: smol appul.png (2MB, 1500x899px) Image search: [Google]
smol appul.png
2MB, 1500x899px
>>
>>30289033
You're making this too complicated right off the bat.

His starting personality should just be something along the lines of "protects the city and is kind of miffed that no one likes him because he's a male". Like he sees UM getting all this admiration (in part because of her outfit), and he doesn't understand why he doesn't get similar admiration for wearing the same thing.

Bonus points if he tries to save someone, and they just outright refuse because "Ew, gay, no."
>>
>>30288834
Hubba hubba!
>>
File: ;).jpg (348KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
;).jpg
348KB, 1066x1600px
>Ultrastallion struts into the city, thick horsecock pulsating against his skin tight outfit
>with a grin as large as a ocean liner, he swings it like a bat, hurling the kaiju into the sun and burning it to embers
>as ashes float down into honey-coloured city dusk, Ultrastallion beams as he hears cries of joy
>until the trash begins to hit him
>he looks down, watching soda cups and slushies and whole garbage cans getting thrown against his hooves
>"Gay! Gay! Gay! Gay!" the angry crowd screams
>before he can move, Westboro Baptist Church skydives in and pickets his back
>"God hates fags more than kaijus!"
>Milo Yiannopoulos criticises him for not staying in the closet because gay superheroes are the death of Western civilisation
>gays themselves are yelling at him for misrepresenting their community as a bunch of crazed sex maniacs
>all of them begin to swarm
>he screams as the sun goes down, his silhouette dissolving into the night sky
>end credits as the Seinfeld theme plays
>>
>>30288834
Giant ponies in a normal world is always toptier.
>>30290083
Poor guy. Real funny though.
>>
File: e65 (1).jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
e65 (1).jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>30290083
>Ultrastallion will never accidentally sit on you
>ywn get pulled into the hole in his suit for his tail
>ywn be smothered between is sweaty cheeks
>Ultrstallion will never shift uncomfortably but not do much more than that because he's in an interview
>ywn get forced into his ponut when he presses down
>ywn be worked and chewed like gun by his puffy ponut
>ywn cling to his ponut for dear life to not be dropped into the endless void of his rectum
>Ultrastallion will never shrink back down to normal size and find you in his butt later that night
>He'll never decide to keep you as his butt toy
>>
>>30290006
>Making things too complicated
Just throwing out ideas 33bh

>he seems UM getting all this admiration
Should we even have them in the same reality/planet/whatever?
>>
>>30290223
You had me until
>he'll never decide to keep you as hit butt toy

But then again I wasn't following the thread at all and he probably would not have been so horrified as I made him out to be in my story. Ah, well. I thought it was a nice little joke.
>>
File: 1492970215228.png (2MB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1492970215228.png
2MB, 2500x1406px
>>30288834
Giant obviously.
>>
File: 1490452061949.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490452061949.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>30289940
>that detail on the fur

Tsitra knows all my kinks.
>>
>>30288809
>The eternal manlet
>Learning
>>
>>30290270
>Should we even have them in the same reality/planet/whatever?
Why not? He can just live in the sister city. The whole thing is supposed to be a parody isn't it? Personally I feel the more serious this character tries to get, the less fun it'll become.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1458871?
Can hexxus tell them no?
Even Artistic Fox told them no.
>>
File: this is no longer omedeto.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is no longer omedeto.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>30290324
>Horses
>Having fur on the underside of their hooves
>>
>>30290396
Eh, as long as she stays an /swt/ thing I don't think it's a big deal.
>>
>>30290396
I warned you about OC's bro, but you didn't listen!
>>
File: ArtBoard Image (3).jpg (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ArtBoard Image (3).jpg
210KB, 600x600px
>>30290396
>caring what Autistic Fox says
Hexus is a bro, I usually fuck around with peoples' ocs for the lels but I won't do anything too bad to Orchid. Foxxo, on the other hand is a bit annoying when it comes to the DO NOT STEEL and I see a big oppurtunity in farming lels from him.
I guess I just see things differently, I see a picture and I think 'hmm, what could I do with that?' because nothing is stopping me from editing it or superimposing text onto it.
Also "Holy crab!" is probably a kaiju phrase because they're all fishy and probably make fish puns.
>>
>It's Anon's birthday!
>The mane 6 all get him nice presents, but Rarity goes all out
>She gets him a gift so ludicrously expensive that she can't even afford to buy it for herself:
>Crystal Pony Jewelry
>Jewelry made with tiny crystal ponies, native to the crystal empire, instead of normal gemstones
>Rarity is proudly smug while her friends are quietly pissed
>They all agreed on a twenty-bit limit, and Rarity just spent about three months of salary on him
>Anon is horrified
>It's a tiny, sapient pony that you wear around your neck
>Who the fuck would want something like this!?
>Rarity is determined to make Anon accept her gift
>Meanwhile, the little Crystal Pony is heartbroken
>Miss. Rarity said so many nice things about Mr. Anon, and she was so excited to meet him
>But he doesn't want her
>Did she do something wrong?
>She vows to earn the human's affection at whatever cost
>>
>>30290494
>Artistic Fox

Shit, I remember that guy. Wasn't he that gay French Canadian who was about the only one who would throw autistic stallionfags a bone? What ever happened to him? Is he still around?
>>
>>30290546
He has some weird fox hybrid OC that most people here made fun of him for. He's written some decent stories though. I think he still lurks though.
>>
File: 1495050725227 rarity.jpg (460KB, 1142x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1495050725227 rarity.jpg
460KB, 1142x1630px
>>30290503
Can I just fug Rarity instead?
>>
>>30290654
Oh shit, I remember that.

I kind of did like it, but only because I have a fetish for long socks.

>>30290670
>in order to fuck Rarity, you must first shrink yourself down, get spraypainted golden, and then put on a gold chain to show your love for her

Will you do it?
>>
File: Relax.png (207KB, 615x230px) Image search: [Google]
Relax.png
207KB, 615x230px
>>30290396
I would love to know too, since I'm that crap artist that drew it.

I won't beat around the bush, I can give two shits about how much people hate the character, being as it's such a silly concept I saw in /swt/ and well I liked it. So the inane anger over such a trivial thing won't stop me from drawing her in the future, BUT if Hexus has a real issue with it then it's all good and so be it. I'll absolutely never consider drawing her again because I've chatted with the guy before and he's a cool cat, so I can respect his wishes if this is going to tarnish Orchid in such an inconceivable way. At the end of the day, it's a silly idea on pixels and a digital canvas, and it's nothing worth foaming at the mouth over. Besides, I'm working on another drawing as I rant and I'm putting sometime and effort into it. I guess I'm spewing this shit in hopes he'll read it or I can figure out a way to talk to him personally, so I don't have to waste my time and continue on drawing other terrible ocs. Also, you should probably stop posting links if you want to keep this thread pure from such an atrocious thing, after all the main reason why I posted it in /swt/ cause they actually liked it and thought of it.

Also this idea of a r63 UM is absolutely ridiculous, in a funny good way.
>>
>>30290546
Stallions is one of the things that I refuse to ever write about.
>>
File: changeling rounds.png (171KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
changeling rounds.png
171KB, 550x550px
>>30290695
>in order to fuck Rarity, you must first shrink yourself down, get spraypainted golden, and then put on a gold chain to show your love for her
Wait, is this a serious question?
>>
File: 1479746736055.png (135KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
1479746736055.png
135KB, 620x347px
>>30288961
Thicc
>>
File: laughingsluts.png (23KB, 1072x1078px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.png
23KB, 1072x1078px
>>30290988
God damn I've missed you.
>>
File: 1497224534383.png (252KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497224534383.png
252KB, 1500x1500px
>>30291012
Deliciously.
>>
>>30290377
>depth is the opposite of fun
I can't say I agree that having development categorically makes a character un-fun, but maybe let's maybe cut off too much spitballing on the subject of Ultrastallion for now and see if anybody picks up any of the ideas that were tossed out. Maybe we'll get surprised by a writefag delivering some enjoyable green.

Hell, maybe I even will. It's been a while since I wrote for a new character and this thread actually has people in it. Even though it's a (disgusting) fetish general lel
>>
File: 1363517.png (307KB, 1938x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1363517.png
307KB, 1938x1098px
>>30290988
>It hurts
>Everything hurts
>Applejack just dismissed you like you were nothing
>Tfw no thicc earth mare to smush you
>You ve been laying down in the road to Sweet Apple Acres since then
>Maybe somepony will take you out of your misery
>You cant remember how long you ve been waiting in this heat before a pair make themselves known
>Rarity and Pinkie, no doubt going to visit their friend
>Too bad that the Pink menace simply pronks right over you
>And back...
>And there she goes again
>Not once any of her hooves get close to you
>You cant help but wonder why she s jumping above you instead of ending your suffering
>You hear she complain about rarara being too slow
>And with that she pronks over you once more before going ahead to the farm
>You really couldnt care less about what the two were talking
>If only they could just end this already...
>Its then that you notice the dimming lights and open your eyes
>Only to see a white hoof coming right at you
>You spread your arms with a smile, only waiting for the inevitable
>Sadly you initially get smushed on her frog and not in the rim
>The pressure starts increasing, but it never even gets uncomfortable
>You quickly got to the conclusion that its because she stopped leaning on this hoof
>Fuck
>The hoof starts moving in circles on top of you
>Yea she feels you alright, but why would she do this?
>The hoof keeps circling and massaging you for a while
>"...hink its an one bit coi-"
>The hoof rises to show the stunned faces of both ponies from earlier
>"Aww I could swear it was a lollipop from that description"
>"O-oh Anon I m terribly sorry, I didnt see you there and thought you were a bit"
>You just lay there, being once again denied of your wishes
>But maybe Applejack not wanting you shouldnt be the end of the world
>"Pinkie, why dont you go ahead to Applejacks while I take Anon back to Fluttershy?"
>"Okie dokie lokie, see you soon"
>>
>>30291609
>Even though you tried to tune off their conversation again, you couldnt help but hear that last part
>The yellow one kept raping you everytime you two were alone
>Sure she was thicc af
>But she wasnt worth the trouble
>Not that you had a say in the matter
>Before you know, you re levitated on her back and already on your merry way
>You cant help but stare at her tail swish from one side to another
>Maybe you know why Applejack didnt want you
>Mares sure love some gold
>And Rarity is definitely the kind of mare that would love some
>You finally take your eyes off her tail and see that she brought you to her boutique
>After going inside she places you on her work table before moving to the stairs
>"I forgot my measuring tape for Pinkie, it will be just a moment darling"
>Seeing some small gold rings and a edible gold spray you quickly get to work
>You ve seen her small sister coat herself entirely with that, so shouldnt be a problem for you
>You take the gold rings and make into a chain before applying the gold on your body
>Man you look kinda fat with all this coating...
>She finally arrives at the bottom of the stairs and drops her tape after seeing you
"Hey girl, I brought gold, lemme smash"
>"Uhh, Anon.."
"Its fine, I m ready for the succ, just go for it"
>"You do realise that that was my gold in the first place right?"
>You stop, having overlooked such a detail, making you deeply ashamed
>"Dont worry, you can have those, I ll give you the bill for it next time you re around, now...shall we?"
>And with that she levitates you to her back again and goes out the boutique
>"Oh, and none of that...thing...Anon, I d prefeer doing this with real stallions, you re just..."
>Here it comes...
>"Too small, well I mean..."
>And there it is
>Just like Applejack
>She s giving all sort of excuses but you re not really paying attention anymore
>>
>>30291623
>You ride in silence, looking at her tail again like a forsaken treasure
>Rarity keeps talking all the way, not like it matters
>Maybe if you jumped from her back you d be free from this nightmare
>So you do just that
>Right into a yellow hoof
>Fluttershy quickly thanks Rarity for bringing you and walks inside
>A long lick on your whole body by her shows what she has planned for today
>You can only curse the spray from earlier before she start with her fun times
>>
I d still prefeer if there was no 'Ultrastallion', not only are stallions a shit but it would still be a direct knockout of Ultramare, no matter how much you try to deny it by changing its vest or whatever

Good to see that summer arrived with the same topics being pushed time and again by the stallionfags, but you know what? I m not even going to say anything this time

Until fall everyone, take care
>>
>>30291693

I'd still prefer it if you killed yourself, but we can't always get the things we want.
>>
>>30291088
>thicc ponka will never wrap those delicious thighs around your body and/or house
>>
>>30291511
>depth is the opposite of fun
I didn't say that. I said you shouldn't make him too deep right off that bat. You should give him a bit of character at the start, then let him evolve naturally over time. That's pretty much what happened to UM, hell that's basically what happened with One Punch Man. Neither started with pages of backstory, they pretty much just started with goofy premises.
>>
>>30291693
>it would still be a direct knockout of Ultramare
This is why I think it'd be better as a parody. If it tries to take to take itself seriously, it'll just come off as incredibly dumb., as opposed to dumb but also a bit funny.
>>
File: marelets.png (774KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
marelets.png
774KB, 1000x647px
>>30288768
>>
File: tumblr_odw363Am891rqejd7o1_1280.png (552KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odw363Am891rqejd7o1_1280.png
552KB, 1280x715px
>>30291088
Holy moly, this is what I'm talking about.

More thicc ponk please.
>>
>>30288834
that depends on the kind of fantasy you want right now
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1702x945px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1702x945px
>>30293117
>>
>>30291693
>it's a UM knockoff despite all denials
Nobody denied anything. The knockoff concept is what started the conversation.
>Stallions aren't attractive
That's your opinion and you have a right to it. Most of the discussion was about lulz anyhow.
>vile Stallionfag cabal ruins the thread again
If you think this is the same group that annoyed Khorme and others into oblivion by trying to shill the tubecock fetish, you're probably wrong. There's been no "pushing" ideas or /r-ing any content from the thread, but instead just talking for a few posts about a silly idea that might not even go anywhere.
>>
>>30290396
Eh, I don't mind it.
>>
File: 1439694933375.png (242KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1439694933375.png
242KB, 700x700px
What do you call an anon trapped under a growing pone?
lucky
>>
>>30293588
There isn't enough growth content in general. Hell, I think gotesteamengine is the only one who does growth sequences.
>>
File: 1363410796374.png (238KB, 422x428px) Image search: [Google]
1363410796374.png
238KB, 422x428px
>>30293588
>What do you call a thousand foot Zecora?
>a zigger
>>
File: 1351822949442.jpg (19KB, 435x419px) Image search: [Google]
1351822949442.jpg
19KB, 435x419px
>>30290670
I want to be shoved in her boots and her panties.
>>
>>30293200
accurate.
>>
File: Pillow Boner.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
Pillow Boner.png
16KB, 691x597px
>>30294367
I wish

>>30291642
>>
File: ponk thighs.png (616KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
ponk thighs.png
616KB, 1500x2500px
>>30293156
That can be arranged.

Micro-ish version here, for those so inclined: http://imgur.com/a/nc5jf

>>30291609
>>30291623
>>30291642
Top kek, but also sad.
>>
>>30289940
Over rendered schlock. When will this dude lean that more /= better?
>>
File: ponkahug_by_khorme-d8bn1rd.png (315KB, 1000x1030px) Image search: [Google]
ponkahug_by_khorme-d8bn1rd.png
315KB, 1000x1030px
>>30294559
Unfffff.
>>
File: 1424829532708.png (428KB, 867x969px) Image search: [Google]
1424829532708.png
428KB, 867x969px
>>
>>30294559
Hoh my gawd yiss. More wifepone please. Pic of Anon trapped on a curious Penk's snoot is still one of my fav things you've ever done.

Think I prefer the one you've posted here desu; just big enough to better feel the squeeze from them glutes. Though it isn't something I've given much thought to in a bigpone context, working out with Ponk has been a thought that has occupied me more than once. I mean, she canonically has a dorky 80's workout outfit while listening to best decade themed music.
>>
>A large stallion will never smother you with his musky balls
>>
File: what we're all looking at.png (218KB, 326x522px) Image search: [Google]
what we're all looking at.png
218KB, 326x522px
>>30294559
Wew lad...
>>
File: 1405308365151.png (27KB, 626x589px) Image search: [Google]
1405308365151.png
27KB, 626x589px
>ywn never explore big jackie's wondrous form
>>
File: 1460217911578.jpg (739KB, 2576x2218px) Image search: [Google]
1460217911578.jpg
739KB, 2576x2218px
>>30294559
Thank you. Those are some tasty thicc ponk thighs. Wouldn't mind being trapped up against one of those or between them.
>>
File: 1420322994858.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1420322994858.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>
>>30294559
Wah! *pomf* What are we going to do on the bench?
>>
>>30294559
Now anon just needs to make it into those shorts to get himself a piece of that pie.
>>
>>30294559
Ooh! Bly howdy'
>>
File: mmpstallion.png (77KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
mmpstallion.png
77KB, 1000x600px
>>30291511
Did a template thing for colors/suit pattern.
Fill it in however, we could mix and match maybe?
>>
>>30296180
Let's try and avoid Ultramare colors. If anything,
>>
File: 1412529654798.png (144KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1412529654798.png
144KB, 400x381px
>>
File: smol pimpin'.png (919KB, 2866x2330px) Image search: [Google]
smol pimpin'.png
919KB, 2866x2330px
>>
>>30296526
Yes Twi, you just have to go DEEPER.
>>
File: 1300572568181.jpg (13KB, 463x319px) Image search: [Google]
1300572568181.jpg
13KB, 463x319px
>>30294559

Fucking finally someone does something right. Do more of that. Do a lot more
>>
File: 1484362051386.jpg (282KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484362051386.jpg
282KB, 903x1024px
>>
>>30297223
Don't pretend you wouldn't do this with ponies if you were in her position.
>>
>>30289627
Good shit, I'll read it in a bit.
>>
File: 1460436.png (504KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1460436.png
504KB, 1275x1650px
>>
>>30297423
Pinkie's riding cowpony like a true /ourguy/.
>>
>>30289627
>>30297400

Updated my fic again!
>>
>>30297707
If I updated as often as you, I might not have this writing backlog. Nice work!
>>
>>30294853
>That cheeky expression while burring thousands in her ass crack
Fucking unf
>>
File: 11347336.png (249KB, 550x1411px) Image search: [Google]
11347336.png
249KB, 550x1411px
>>30297944
Sunbutt makes such a nice bighorse, doesn't she?
>>
>>30291642
>Ib4 Fluttershy thinks that Anon species has a need for intercourse with beautiful females at least once a month
>She thinks that s the reason for his depression and is just trying to help
>She doenst think she s following his traditions quite right, so she keeps trying something new daily
>She s just trying to help a poor critter, not >Rape at all
>But what if another mare gave Anon a chance and left her?
>Would he get better? Would that be the thing missing from your attempts?
>But more importantly, would you fight back for him?
>You re Fluttershy, and right now you re doing some mouthplay with Anon
>This edible gold spray tastes great with Anon's natural salty flavour and you cant help but trash him around a little
>You decide to take a break and pick him up by his feet, sucking on him like a lollipop while removing him from your mouth
>A pop marks when he s fully out and you rise him to your face upside down
>As always, he s sorta limp and unresponsive, marking for another failed attempt
>You put him back in your mouth, it is a good and exotic taste so maybe you could have some more of it
>You ll also need some release later thanks to this, but you try to focus on anon for now
>You re pressing him on the top of your mouth when the bell rings
>You almost gulp him to be free to talk, but luckily you catch yourself before doing so
>Now there s not only Anon but a bunch of saliva in your mouth putting you in quite the predicament
>You cant just remove and hide Anon because you d make a mess with the salive
>And you cant go to the kitchen and spit him out safely because whoever is on the door will have to wait too long
>Ooh what to do...
>>
>>30298032
>More knocks on the door makes you move to it frantically
>Its not after you open and see Twilight that you remember about Anon
>Him moving around trying to stand is not helping you and it shows in your face as Twilight greets you
>You nod and offer a smile, but seems like she saw right trought it
>"Is everything alright Fluttershy?"
>You close your eyes and focus on pinning Anon hard with your tongue to drink the accumulated slobber
>Afterwards you move him around a bit, a happy smile growing when you notice that he s still there
>And still just as delicious
"Hmm~"
>"Well, I ll take that as a yes, say what are you eating?"
>You open your eyes in shock, not being able to think what if a princess found out about your methods
>Sure, it s Twilight and she s your friend, but she s also a role as a princess...
"N-nothing" - You say, managing to lay Anon under your tongue
>"Pssh, I know you re a great cook Fluttershy, and I didnt had time to eat yet. You see I was just walking around when I though how nice if we could lunch together, its been forever and I d love to spend some time with you"
>While talking she moved inside and sat on your couch
>Seeing that there wasnt going to be an answer she continued
>"So what did you make?"
>You gently remove Anon and place him on the table, soaked and free from the spray from before
>You tell Twilight about Anon s depression and how you re trying to cure him
>She just stares at him before simply saying "Oh"
>Oh Celestia, she s going to send you to a dungeon for raping a stallion just like your mom did when she had you
>"Is there any way I can help?"
>You and Anon both look at her unbelieving
"Oh" - Is all that you manage to say
>Twilight is inspecting Anon and levitating him to her face
>Countless ideas comes to mind of what to try, but one sticks to your mind almost instantly
>He never said if his species used to herd or not like ponies soo...
>Maybe he just needed more mares at once
>>
>>30298052
This was totally not supposed to be a green, just 1 line, then 3, then 7, and then there were almost 4k characters

Honest question though, how was the transition from third to first person? Was that okay or should ve just changed everything to first person from the start?
>>
>>30298152
Nah it was pretty good. Only thing I'd recommend is doing a quick spell check, because there's some errors peppered throughout.
>>
File: 1.png (56KB, 412x512px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
56KB, 412x512px
>>30296180
How is this anons?
I thought the suit could have a power belt kind of design around the middle. Generic logo, could be switched out for anything suitable.
>>
>>30298565
Not wild about the carrot top. My initial reaction was to make it a subdued blonde, but then that'd be real close to Aryanne. Hm.
>>
>>30290988
>>30293200
kek

>>30298565
You need a color that accentuates the body more
>>
>>30296180
>working on my shitty mspaint design
>power goes out
I'll give it another go tomorrow. Was going for an orange + white suit, no idea about the actual color of the poner.
>>
>>30298565
Not really a fan of the mane color with that suit.
>>
File: One million hours in ms gimp.png (148KB, 873x669px) Image search: [Google]
One million hours in ms gimp.png
148KB, 873x669px
>>30298665
I'm not sure the mane style goes with the Tron vibe you're going for with the outfit. Here's a couple quick recolors of the mane/tail.
>>
>>30298822
PURPLE
U
R
P
L
E

But change the red suit accents to white or a similar cool color
>>
>>30294559
Please. I need. More.
Have Pinkie hover over anon with her thiccness
>>
File: 1460632.jpg (41KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460632.jpg
41KB, 720x960px
Be sure to talk to your giant silly pony about the dangers of knocking over fences.
>>
>>30296672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynpMIy_isbc
>>30299329
Oh Appul, what're we gonna do with you? What are we gonna have her do with us?
>>
File: mmp - super generic hero 2.png (68KB, 461x548px) Image search: [Google]
mmp - super generic hero 2.png
68KB, 461x548px
>>30296180
I'll let you other anons worry about the suit.
I came up with pic related and a bunch of others: http://imgur.com/a/OD6cC
>>
File: homeless appul.png (1MB, 3496x2362px) Image search: [Google]
homeless appul.png
1MB, 3496x2362px
>>
>>30300128
White body + pink mane looks good
So does brown body green mane
>>
>>30300128
I'm liking the blonde/green eyes/white.
>>
File: 3.png (96KB, 1272x516px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
96KB, 1272x516px
Thing.
Not sure about the "boots"...
>>
File: 1477417449865.png (337KB, 877x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477417449865.png
337KB, 877x1024px
Are Massive Pony Hips allowed?
>>
>>30300640
Better if actual massive pone, else its just fat pone, thats a different thread.
>>
File: 1477654087657.png (119KB, 1179x523px) Image search: [Google]
1477654087657.png
119KB, 1179x523px
>>30300678
>Better if actual massive pone, else its just fat pone, thats a different thread.
wrong, thick=/=fat
but I'll leave it there and go back to posting big pones
>>
>>30290445
That's how ponies work.

Ponies like Shining prove that ponies naturally have hooves of a different color than their fur. So how would most ponies have hooves that match their fur unless the fur grew on and over them?
>>
File: 1484380031632.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484380031632.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>30294613
>sitting in a pony's navel
Why is Cosmo so based
>>
>>30298822
God I love ponies in skintight suits. I second >>30299027

10/10 I'd let MMPone call me a faggot while looming over me
>>
>>30300929
I want MMPone to sit on me
>>
>>30300958
I want to turn into MMPone and play with the MMP anons
>>
File: rarity makes it big.gif (4MB, 463x260px) Image search: [Google]
rarity makes it big.gif
4MB, 463x260px
>>30300869
I needed an explanation like this, thanks Anon.
>>
>>30300981
I'd play with you, Anon
>>
>>30300986
T-thanks Anon
>>
File: 17835627.png (304KB, 1280x1017px) Image search: [Google]
17835627.png
304KB, 1280x1017px
>>
File: 1440777998359.jpg (290KB, 1235x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1440777998359.jpg
290KB, 1235x1400px
>>
File: 1423284356704.png (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1423284356704.png
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>
>>30301391
>I'd like a laaaaaaaarge-
>>
>>30300981
I want to get into MMPone's suit!
>>
File: Raritea.png (436KB, 1024x1571px) Image search: [Google]
Raritea.png
436KB, 1024x1571px
>>30301223
>>
File: 1485540744661.jpg (64KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
1485540744661.jpg
64KB, 600x710px
>>30301920
>>30301223
We need the reverse of this with Anon(s) in a teacup.
>>
File: Add one tea spoon of Berry Punch.png (603KB, 1182x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Add one tea spoon of Berry Punch.png
603KB, 1182x1033px
>>30302252
Anon tea would taste foul tho.
>>
File: Ultra.png (114KB, 552x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra.png
114KB, 552x600px
>>
>>30302332
Purple mane
>>
File: 1493870303409.png (416KB, 480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493870303409.png
416KB, 480x1080px
>>30301448
>>30301391
>>
>it's a group of rabid fangirls kidnap ultrastallion and drug him with a growth suppressant so they can have their way with him episode
>>
File: purp.png (92KB, 552x600px) Image search: [Google]
purp.png
92KB, 552x600px
>>30302541
>>
>>30300981
>I want to turn into MMPMare and challenge MMPone for contests to win over the MMP anons
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>30302607
A-are we supposed to save him or do we let him to his fate? What is moral? Would it be gay to save him?
>>
>>30302622
That earpiece looks super familiar to me, is this a cosplay of something?
>>
>>30302685
nope
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (331KB, 518x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
331KB, 518x756px
>>30302270
>What is green tea
Come on man, the jokes write themselves.
>>
>>30302646
Help him, it's the only thing to do.

Then you have a bigpone bro for life afterwards.
>>
File: tumblr_nexoqpsnM41ren95ho1_1280.png (255KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nexoqpsnM41ren95ho1_1280.png
255KB, 800x548px
>>
>>30301391
Not a fan of the smears to be honest. Sure it makes sense by physics, but you don't come back from that to enjoy it again.
>>
File: wwtl.jpg (38KB, 388x493px) Image search: [Google]
wwtl.jpg
38KB, 388x493px
>>30300538
>>
>>30303762
Perfect size for some Anon-in-ponut action
>>
>>30302332
>>30302622
That orange jumpsuit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQJ__0JZyok
>>
>>30300869
That pic: The anon speaks truth.
>>
File: 9b9339498d3d516e141c75192baa50c0.png (753KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
9b9339498d3d516e141c75192baa50c0.png
753KB, 1280x853px
bump
>>
>>30289627
Finished my growth fic! For all those people who like reading things in one shot, nows your chance!

I hope those who did read it liked the growth/size difference/role reversal aspects of it!
>>
>>30304640
Isn't that wooden toaster's pegasus? What the hell
>>
>>30301391
Anyone got the explicit edit of this?
>>
>>30304644
Why not post here instead?
Yes i'm lazy, i know
>>
File: sailor shy.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
sailor shy.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>30304940
Got me wondering, what would Derpy be if she was a ship pone?
>>
File: kot.png (328KB, 447x440px) Image search: [Google]
kot.png
328KB, 447x440px
>>30304940
I'd shiver her timbers, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: RP FLIP.jpg (218KB, 923x743px) Image search: [Google]
RP FLIP.jpg
218KB, 923x743px
>>30305029
>>
File: 1460999964703.png (886KB, 1837x2153px) Image search: [Google]
1460999964703.png
886KB, 1837x2153px
>>30305029
The Kamchatka
>>
File: 1360116551818.gif (231KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1360116551818.gif
231KB, 800x600px
>>30305065
Looks like she's getting plenty of shivering done without you.
>>
>>30301391
Mrs. Cake version when?
>>
>>30305609
>Whooo leeeft thiiis viiibraaatorrr iiin heeere? Iii-if youuu dooon't miiind meee aaaskiiing thaaat isss...
>>
>>30305629
Read that in Granny Smiths voice
>>
>>30305609
I'd imagine Fluttershy towering over Ponyville, ducking to hide and letting her yellow yonkadonk wiggle in fear over the whole town.
>>
>>30304814
I remember there being an Imgur link to 6 different versions, sfw, sfw micro, sfw micro gore and the same but nsfw versions.
i thought i saved all of them because reasons but I only have sfw micro and nsfw micro
>>
>>30304814
I never saw it unless you just mean the ketchup version
>>
File: 1474848408979.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1474848408979.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>30305620
Didn't even know I had this.
>>
File: 1371995769.trayx_supermoon.jpg (207KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1371995769.trayx_supermoon.jpg
207KB, 683x1024px
>>
File: 1416856165666.png (227KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1416856165666.png
227KB, 1024x768px
Bigpone rubbin' your little dick in the bath.
>>
>>30307543
>bigpone making a paper boat for you
>putting you at the other end of the bathtub
>tells you to try to get to her
>creates waves with hooves to make it harder for you
>>
>be ultrastallion
>because of the latest round of budget cuts, the D.E.R.P (deific equine research partition) base has been forced to close temporarily, forcing you to be placed in the home of your designated handler, anon
>they couldn't even afford to keep the badass stealth assault helicopter you had been using for transport, so now your kaiju attack rapid response vehicle is a used motorcycle with a sidecar they gave anon
>there's even a little crash helmet for you
>you force yourself to get out of your "bed", the cardboard box under anon's staircase, and lazily drag yourself over to the television to watch some saturday morning cartoons
>suddenly, the emergency kaiju attack phone starts ringing
>only they had to take that away too, now you just have a novelty replica of the phone from powerpuff girls you bought off of amazon
>you answer the phone
>pajeet from the new D.E.R.P office in india says there's a sea sponge kaiju approaching, ETA ten minutes
>you go upstairs to wake anon and find him up already, with an empty bottle in one hand and a .357 in the other
>"anon, there's a sponge about to attack! we have to go!"
>"...just go wait in the bike. i'll be down in a minute", anon says, ominously looking at the revolver
>this is your life now
>>
>>30307796
>despite popular belief, Ultrastallion was not made to fight monsters from the deep
>instead, he was created for the sole purpose of tackling the literal mountains of paperwork kaiju attacks generate
>with his four hooves, he can push up to 70,000 pencils a second
>truly a marvel of modern engineering
>>
File: 1364795143688.png (269KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1364795143688.png
269KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>30306606
>best MILF about to crush worst colt under her ass
Mmf, I must've remembered this subconsciously when I asked about a Mrs. Cake one.

Still, my need is insatiable. Ketchup version when? Fuck, I'd commission some stuff if I knew any macro pone artists who would.
I like vore but all the vorefag artists I know don't like macro, and I don't know any macro artists who do good lewd. Literal suffering.
>>
>>30288834
They might be giants
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1461923
>>
File: 1494136837249.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1494136837249.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>30309585
>Worst colt
Woah woah what? That colt is prime material for /ss/ shananigans with Mrs. Cake, Rarity, and Cheerilee.

Cheerilee should be an obvious why, but for Mrs. Cake and Rarity we have the simple excuse of "Gettint shrunk while hanging out wih Sweetiebelle". And while I personally don't subscribe to that ship, it's a good enough excuse for lewd.
>>
>>30310018
I don't know what to say except I've now got this in my search history.
>>30309852
Now that looks cute.
>>
File: 1411939994771.jpg (1MB, 7000x765px) Image search: [Google]
1411939994771.jpg
1MB, 7000x765px
>>
File: 1462003.jpg (2MB, 1920x2816px) Image search: [Google]
1462003.jpg
2MB, 1920x2816px
Big Twig
>>
>>30310018
The newest episode has been a goldmine for macro content.
>>
>>30304726
That somehow makes me harder
>>
>>30311021
>season
Ftfy
>>
>>30311113
Hopefully this turns into a more fetish fueled season than season 4.
>>
I want to be Amazonian Celly's pet
>>
>>30311340
I want to be amazon Fluttershy's cushion.
>>
>>30310963
It was fine when she was sitting on mountains and stuff, but this is beyond the call of duty now.
>>
>>30311340
>>30311508
I want to be Amazon Celestia and Fluttershy's pet and put between their "cushions"
>>
>>30310963
I hope she eye vores Equestria.
>>
>>30310548
Did this ever get finished?
I remember the last one being Twilight teleporting everyone out and growing back up, but Anon stayed small and Fluttershy became a giant
Was looking foward to what was going to happen in it...
>>
>>30310963
Needs to be bigger...
>>
>>30312798
Pretty sure that was supposed to be the ending.
>>
>>30312803
>Plot device spells can't be reversed until we learn something about friendship!
Darn, I hate bad ends. Dammit Twiggles, how does the Element of Magic so consistently fuck up her spells? Flutterbutter needs some ironic comeuppance.
>>
>>30312803
Goddamn Alloy you!
>>
File: 209387625.png (3MB, 6407x765px) Image search: [Google]
209387625.png
3MB, 6407x765px
>>30312798
Asked him myself once, said it went on too long, kinda got petered out. Here, now it has a more definitive ending.
>>
>>30290396
Honestly, I really like this, is there any more of it? Any green written of her yet?
>>
>>30312852
>Spoiler
Nah, she's easily one of the best bigpones. She can literally fulfill any role (gentle, lewd, mean, etc) in both aware and unaware varieties.
>>
>>30312891
>tfw the cycle doesn't repeat with getting eaten by Celestia
>>30313077
I can give you gentle and lewd in aware and unaware, but mean doesn't fit Flutters. She can be harsh with people and grow assertiveness every once in a while if it's for her friends/the animals, but being malicious outside of Return of Harmony, which is just funny doesn't work with her. Element of Kindness, not Element of Becomes-An-Adorable-Tarrasque-If-She-Gets-Big-Enough-And-No-One-Can-Stop-Her.

Granted I'm biased as I enjoy my big with loving relations as opposed to abusive unless either the victim deserves it or there's later punishment for being a raging cunt, but in my opinion, pones like Dash, Rarara, or Ponkamena are much better suited for the "I'm bigger than you, do something about it bitch" role.
>>
File: 1492962105888.png (228KB, 686x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492962105888.png
228KB, 686x650px
>when your pone waifu finds your /mmp/ folder
>>
File: 1482875882062.jpg (169KB, 565x552px) Image search: [Google]
1482875882062.jpg
169KB, 565x552px
>>30310963
>mfw when an artist draws something that focuses on a bigpone's eye

>>30311974
I'd be okay with this
>>
File: eyelashhold_by_tsitra360-db0vz5s.jpg (694KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
eyelashhold_by_tsitra360-db0vz5s.jpg
694KB, 1200x912px
>>30314283
>>
>>30294722
gas all vorefags
>>
File: 1483382368210.png (2MB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483382368210.png
2MB, 1400x2000px
>>30313881
---48 hours ago---
>"Anon, what is this?"
----24 hours ago----
>"She's huge! What did you do?!"
---16 hours ago---
>"I Just wanted to make you happy, Anon!"
---1 hour ago---
>"Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that getting access to forbidden size-related elixirs and using a story you found written by your favorite human in a hidden folder on his computer as a script to follow may not have been the safest idea. In your pursuit of trying to make one person happy, you can end up smashing houses if you aren't careful. We still haven't gotten Lily, Daisy or Mrs. Cake out."
---Now---
>"Anon, the princess sent a shrinking potion back. What are we going to do on the bed? You-you're ready to go on a rescue mission?"
>>
>>30314397
Yes, that's it
>>
>>30314416
There ya go bud. Just ask if you want more.
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>30313881
H + O + L + L + Y
M + O + L + L + Y
>>
>>30314780
Who's Holly Molly?
>>
>>30314786
A misspelling of holy moly
>>
File: 1497215268045.png (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497215268045.png
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>30313881
It would be time to leave
I mean just skip town completely and disappear
Waifu would get her ass dumped instantly and I would run
Just because I fap to the thought of spelunking in literally every part of a pony doesn't mean I want to, I'm not going to risk getting put through some weird shit because pone waifu thinks I'll like it.
>>
>>30314834
>spelunking in literally every part of a pony
That's really hot. The more abnormal the orifice is, the more fun it is
>>
File: mushroom juice.gif (2MB, 680x674px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom juice.gif
2MB, 680x674px
>>30314455
>>
>>30313141
>"I'm bigger than you, do something about it bitch"
And there goes no-fap week, damn you for making me think that on Ponk's voice
>>
>>30314834
Fucking coward. Better to die living the dream than live to regret it.
>>
File: 1398604915683.png (120KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1398604915683.png
120KB, 700x700px
>>
>>30298565
What if The horseshoe logo was flipped and tweaked a bit so it was more of a "U" shape?
Unless we're not going with Ultra Stallion as his actual name?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>30314834
>I'm not going to risk getting put through some weird shit

Your waifu sounds like she needs a change of diet
>>
File: 883377.jpg (2MB, 2420x1920px) Image search: [Google]
883377.jpg
2MB, 2420x1920px
>>30314283
>>30314397
this one's my favorite.
>>
File: ncish.png (2MB, 3496x2362px) Image search: [Google]
ncish.png
2MB, 3496x2362px
>>
File: waterboat.jpg (109KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
waterboat.jpg
109KB, 480x360px
>>30305108
>>
>>30314834
>Implying she wouldn't stop you
>Implying you wouldn't get /ss/'d by an angry Amazonian mare
>>
File: Celestia9.png (215KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia9.png
215KB, 1024x1117px
>>30313881
>>
File: waterboat pony and minelayer.jpg (455KB, 1362x854px) Image search: [Google]
waterboat pony and minelayer.jpg
455KB, 1362x854px
>>30318942
Oh shit. I forgot that Alloy actually drew a boatponification of this a while back. Cutest shit ever.
>>
File: less than three eye arr ell.jpg (111KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
less than three eye arr ell.jpg
111KB, 480x640px
>>30307796
>D.E.R.P (deific equine research partition)
>your kaiju attack rapid response vehicle is a used motorcycle with a sidecar
>you just have a novelty replica of the phone from powerpuff girls you bought off amazon
>pajeet from the new D.E.R.P office in india says there's a sea sponge kaiju approaching, ETA ten minutes
It's greens like these that make me glad I still visit this awful internet hellhole of a website.
>>
>>30313881
She'd do everything she possibly could to please her bf and fulfill his fantasy, even turning to dark magic.
>>
File: large birb.png (821KB, 1280x779px) Image search: [Google]
large birb.png
821KB, 1280x779px
>>
>>30319523

...bigger
>>
File: purple-ish manes.png (1MB, 922x8756px) Image search: [Google]
purple-ish manes.png
1MB, 922x8756px
> >>30302622
b-but that's not purple, anon

>>30302541
>mane
>make it purple
There are many different kinds of purple, ranging from stark violet, to lilac, to fuchsia, to mauve, to pinkish-purple, to grape, and even burgundy (depending on the light). Please refer to pic related. I spaced them out so they're easier to look at one-by-one. Using imgur last time was confusing because it seems to randomly omit a few images if I try to add them all at once.

>>30302332
This outfit is cool but it also seems kinda nerdy. On the Action Horse Rating-Scale which ranges from Ash Williams to Professor Frink, where does this pony fall?
>>
>>30300538
The blue seemed the least obtrusive, anon. The more that I looked at the middle thing, though, the less I liked it. I think the boots are fine unless you're suggesting some other interesting pattern; the suit looks weird without the neon-y parts outlining a different color and also looks weird with the dark and light greys swapped or with the lighter grays swapped with a yet-darker-than-the-rest grey. Nixing the boot-y lines entirely, shit looks pretty dull without them.

And how do you feel about graded manes?
>>
>>30319523
Cute.

But too big.
>>
>>30288834
Even if the relative size of characters remains the same, I often find that – at least for stories – that normal+shrunken ones are often more intimate than grown+normal, since they're almost necessarily outdoors and there's sometimes a lot of focus on things like concrete, buildings, planes, trains, cars, bridges, etc., which for me often detracts somewhat.

Might not be quite as strong a trend in MMP but it's something I've noticed in general.
>>
>>30319201
Tyvm anon.
More?
>>
>>30313881
Would sherry be weirded out or not? That's a very important question here.
>>
>>30320117
>gradient
kiwf. Aryan blonde is the way to go.

Bootlines are fine as they are. The pattern around his midsection could be replaced by... something, could be it was just too thick and should be slimmer to match the boots. The cutiemark needs a better thing.
>>
File: 1401731339943.png (1MB, 2000x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1401731339943.png
1MB, 2000x1733px
>>
File: 1371823213280.gif (2MB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1371823213280.gif
2MB, 400x266px
>>30313881
>>
File: 1458923186352.gif (1MB, 580x573px) Image search: [Google]
1458923186352.gif
1MB, 580x573px
Is this the place to go to to mention that I want a giant pony to scoop me up into her ass crack?
>>
>>30321885
Yes.
>>
File: 1406352385716.png (171KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1406352385716.png
171KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>30321885
We need more content involving anal insertion, yes.
>>
File: bighoars.png (56KB, 396x522px) Image search: [Google]
bighoars.png
56KB, 396x522px
>>30320865
??
>>
I want drunken shenanigans with big waifu or some fun bigpone other than her, is it too much to ask for?
>>
File: .png (1MB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 776x1200px
>>
>>30288768
>fit
huh
>>
big
>>
>ywn be a giant ponies little pet
>>
>>30324542
>ywn be a little pony's giant pet
>>
>>30324617

>ywn be a little pet's giant pony
>>
File: Yeah right.png (583KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah right.png
583KB, 1280x1280px
That's what they tell you.
Then they leave you because you don't have money.
>>
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1463259
>>
File: Appul.png (1MB, 3496x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Appul.png
1MB, 3496x2362px
>>
>>30325191
Old gen pony style was never meant to be this lewd
>>
>>30325759
>Applejack + a tiny Rarity = insant odor/messiness jokes.
It's just in-character enough to work.
>>
Bump
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yysnM407rjE
>>
File: ponk.gif (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ponk.gif
125KB, 500x500px
>>30326254
>>
>>30290734
>big textwall
then
>Also this idea of a r63 UM is absolutely ridiculous, in a funny good way.
th-thanks, anon

>>30320710
>More?
If you're offerin'.
>>
I was kinda on the fence about posting this but...

https://pastebin.com/SxDfAykU

Heads up, I did use my OC in it but only as an instigator, setting up sexual themes that are between canon characters only.

Everything is unaware and everything is fatal.
I'm assume some people will at least like some parts in this story if they're not a fan of all the themes, but thought I'd share anyway, just in case.
>>
>>30327206
>fatal
>unaware
Well, we agree on half of these things, fäm.
>>
File: foxe.jpg (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
foxe.jpg
176KB, 600x600px
>>30327206
I liked it
This is my gift to you
>>
File: 1463318.png (1MB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463318.png
1MB, 776x1200px
>>
File: IMG_1709.jpg (251KB, 1393x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.jpg
251KB, 1393x1000px
U. S. Navy ship attacked by kaiju off the coast of Japan!
>>
Where the city sized ponuts at?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (89KB, 948x510px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
89KB, 948x510px
Intredasting...
>>
>>30328270
34 votes is not a valid sample size.
>>
>>30328442
I wish I could get a massive pony to stomp on your chest until your heart gave out. Fuck you
>>
File: 1413851278412.jpg (63KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1413851278412.jpg
63KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 1492890355432.png (350KB, 1617x981px) Image search: [Google]
1492890355432.png
350KB, 1617x981px
I got bored and colored some stuff since I have myself to be awake for my night job tonight.

1/2
>>
File: 1487975054991.png (266KB, 1200x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487975054991.png
266KB, 1200x1081px
>>30328780
2/2
>>
File: 1497714266753.png (383KB, 1140x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1497714266753.png
383KB, 1140x1040px
>>30328788
Minor edit, when colouring eyes that have irises try to apply some eye shine like here, one or two white balls are enough, but more can give a feel of top qt
It helps give some 'life' to the character per se, they feel kinda soulless without it
>>
>>30329409
I think you missed the bottom row of teeth, unless that's some kind of oddly angular purpleish tongue that perfectly aligns with the top row.
>>
>>30329431
Not the colourfag who did that, just a tip that i tested upon in a Pinkie colouring and thought it d be nice to share
But as for the pic, i think painting teeth down there would end up weird in the end, with how the mouth is angled and top teeth/tongue placement
Anyway, will let colourfag answer that 4 U

>>30328788
Also a question: do you know of a way to make Photoshop not mess with the colours that were already in a pic? Everytime it changes them slightly like you can see in that image and its kinda annoying...
>>
File: t-test.jpg (138KB, 550x769px) Image search: [Google]
t-test.jpg
138KB, 550x769px
>>30328346
It gets you well, WELL onto the student-T test, nigga. Where the hell were you in Stats class?
>>
>>30327206
nice in that it has a wide variety of scenarios

>>30329409
Fillies seem to have an extra little shine in their eyes
>>
>>30330360
Consider the likely size of the fandom, which is still somewhere in the hundreds of thousands. Depending on the geographic distribution of the sample, which might easily have been a group of friends with similar tastes, I doubt 34 people are going to tell you a lot about the plebeian sexual tastes of this fandom.
>>
>>30330403
Consider the size of this thread.

For those of you that aren't that good at fancy mathematics, 34/76 posters isn't the smallest vote.
>>
File: import_message.png (77KB, 890x411px) Image search: [Google]
import_message.png
77KB, 890x411px
>>30329470
>You
https://youtu.be/VwlMHJE82Mk

I checked, and as I suspected, the problem you're having is a colorspaces/profiles/models thing, my man. I see no special message when opening up >>30328788 in GIMP, but I see pic related before I can open >>30329409. The former is presumably sRGB, whereas >>30329409 is not; you're using a different standard from the original way the colors were stored/represented.

Color-management is an entire science unto itself but basically your version of the program has some weird default assumptions either for importing rasters (including PNGs) or exporting them... or both. See if you can't check the settings that affect how you import/export images, either when you have the dialog open, or in the relevant section of your prefs.
>>
>>30330403
>this isn't globally representative of the fandom
I'd bet you that most people who watch FiM or even those who consider themselves "part of the community" would respond that they're straight or straight-leaning and that ponies are not for sexual. Surveying in a fetish-thread is probably going to skew things away from the 2nd part of that response.

For that and other reasons, I'd agree that without more metadata about the respondents, extrapolating to the whole fandom is probably not all that valid, but that might not have been the point to begin with.

>>30330462
34/76 may even be conservative, given the existence of mobilefags who may inflate that denominator somewhat, however I'm not sure the categories are quite what they should be since both finer and weirder mixups are not given (e.g. straight-leaning IRL and same for pone, gay-leaning IRL but straight-leaning for pone, consider IRL 2B 3DPD but egalitarian bi for pone, etc.)
>>
File: random_rage.png (14KB, 636x161px) Image search: [Google]
random_rage.png
14KB, 636x161px
>>30328448
Is raging at a single deleted anonymous comment part of some larger trend?
>>
>>30330923
First Anon was bumping s bunch of threads and the second Anon followed him around, just a imprompto friendly shitposting competition
They werent deleted before thou, so i m guessing the first anon was banned
>>
>>30330403
We aren't surveying the entire fandom. Just this thread which has maybe, MAYBE, 90 people in it sometimes. 1/3 is a pretty good sample size.

also,
>plebian sexual tastes.
your bitterness isn't helping your case
>>
File: smol.png (673KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smol.png
673KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: Big-apple.png (4MB, 2100x1531px) Image search: [Google]
Big-apple.png
4MB, 2100x1531px
>>30330551
Well I didnt even apply any colour profile, i used the one integrated with the picture, exporting with sRGB the colours would get even brighter, or at least the preview shows that...

Anyway, have a coloured appul
>>
>>30332316
GIMP doesn't show that level of metadata, but PS (or Bridge, I guess) should be able to tell you what the color-profile information is on the original image.

If it's just silently changing them on you either during import or export, then your software's fuckin' up and ya gotta get that shit under control, anon
>>
File: Big-apple-fix.png (4MB, 2100x1531px) Image search: [Google]
Big-apple-fix.png
4MB, 2100x1531px
>>30332356
Well at the start it asks if I want to use the integrated profile or choose another, i dont usually change but when exporting the colour is always somewhat different. Never paid attention if it changed during importation though, good call. Thanks

Have a premium apple pic with smallhue fixes
Everytime I upload I find more and more things to fix and change, JUST
>>
File: applejack with scouter fim.png (476KB, 1017x568px) Image search: [Google]
applejack with scouter fim.png
476KB, 1017x568px
I lurked the femdom thread a little a few weeks ago while people were trying to get that started. Pretty much from the getgo, there was this apparent deluge of internet toughguys showing up to tell everyone there how beta they were.

THIS thread is basically the same theme only the big spoon happens to be taller than Anon moreso than even a regular Celestia or Luna, but other than that, things aren't terribly different. Is there ever the same sort of shitposting here?

>>30288768
Btw, why isn't https://pastebin.com/u/mutualtaco on the pastbin list? Most of his stuff is right around the ratio shown in the OP pic.
>>
>>30333134
This thread has been going since the first month of this board. Most of the people in this thread are pretty chill. Things only get out of hand when stallions/OC's get brought up.

Also the typical size disparity is usually greater than that of the OP.
>>
>>30333134
> Is there ever the same sort of shitposting here?

Don't know what the femdom thread has going on but yes, there is some recurring bullshit that hits from time to time. Usually things are relaxed but you'll get an uptick here and there.
>>
>>30329409
thanks mate! I always love getting helpful hints to make me a better artist/colorist.

Also, you guys wouldn't happen to have a lineart/Sketch of a Giant Trixie would you?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: Prepare for your instruction.png (748KB, 1156x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Prepare for your instruction.png
748KB, 1156x1920px
>>30333134
A long time ago, there used to be a poster who was rather big pain in the butt. We don't speak his name anymore, and no one really knows what happened to him, but shitposting/cancer posting is kept to a self and community regulated medium lest he would ever return for his cursed words still haunt some of the elder posters here. "I am always lurking, I am always watching, I am beyond Death, and I will return once your walls are weak from the toxic fumes you emit from within them."
>>
could you bring yourself to take her soul?
>>
>>30334368
Yeah, sure, why are you asking?
>>
>>30334444
dubs and quads confirm you're a heartless bastard that would kill a qt bit pone
>>
God damn that Midnight Sparkle is hot.
Only Alloy could do good human pone, hope he's still around.
>>
>>30334368
Only if her body is included in the deal.
>>
>>30334368
I've taken plenty in my day. It doesn't really phase me at this point anymore, I'm a bit desensitized to it.
>>
File: The Friendship dungeon boss.png (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Friendship dungeon boss.png
40KB, 500x500px
>>30334444
And then there s a disturbance in the force summoning an even bigger hors
>>
>>30333134
>there was this apparent deluge of internet toughguys showing up to tell everyone there how beta they were
Every fucking time
>>
>>30333910
Not that i know of, but we could always leave it open for a drawfag to do one of those
>>
>>30335489
Never mind, he likes Marble pie instead. Once I'm done with the color set I'll upload the Marble Pie piece, it's not from scratch, but it's something brand new!
>>
File: 1495303328729.png (365KB, 379x908px) Image search: [Google]
1495303328729.png
365KB, 379x908px
>>30336351
>he likes Marble pie instead.
The drawfag? The colourfag? What did he mean with this!?

Also
>Fluttershy 3.0
>Not any of the better Pies
I ll never understand those fags.
>>
File: 154246226.png (533KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
154246226.png
533KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 0_c99ef_be67cc10_XL.jpg (165KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
0_c99ef_be67cc10_XL.jpg
165KB, 800x568px
Did you know that people have always loved bigpones? Even in ancient times?
The Trojan horse was an excellent battle strategy but what you don't know is that the man who suggested it only did so because he wanted a giant statue of his horsewaifu.
>>
File: Loki_and_Svadilfari_by_Hardy.jpg (4MB, 2794x1909px) Image search: [Google]
Loki_and_Svadilfari_by_Hardy.jpg
4MB, 2794x1909px
Loki and his horse
>>
1312, medieval Europe
Sir Chadwick Waterchestnut III spends 3 days weaving a tapestry of his battlehorse trampling the castle of an opposing kingdom. When asked about the odd nature of his tapestry he replies with "'Tis merely perspective!"
>>
A 130-ft statue of Genghis Khan and his horsewaifu for all to see
>>
>>30337426
>>30337489
>>30337512
>>30337519
>Horsefuckers Through the Ages
>>
File: d12.jpg (17KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
d12.jpg
17KB, 340x255px
>>30338483
450 years ago the Duke of Milan commissioned Leonardo Da Vinci to make a 24-foot tall, anatomically correct, bronze statue of his horse. To this day you can go stand under it and look up.
>>
File: w-wew.png (1MB, 950x1306px) Image search: [Google]
w-wew.png
1MB, 950x1306px
>>30338579
...WeW Lad
>>
File: 13e157c4a6426f95c92b41bbda0e2878.jpg (391KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13e157c4a6426f95c92b41bbda0e2878.jpg
391KB, 1600x1200px
>>30338579
Better resolution and size reference.
Duke of Milan Ludovico de Moro was a fucking faggot, the renaissance-era Snap Feather.
But look at that one dude on the bottom right, he did it, he went under and looked up.
>>
File: livin the dream.jpg (90KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
livin the dream.jpg
90KB, 720x1280px
>>30338603
>>
>>30338635
had a good kek
>>
>>30328270
okay what? why does bi for pones have 14 votes? it was 15 when i voted for it.
>>
>>30337426
>>30337489
>>30337519
>>30338579
>>30338603
Whoa, I was just working on archiving >>30217676 before it completely 404'd (it had a fair amount of horse-statues as well) and then got really confused as to why people were referencing Snap Feather there, as if anybody would get the reference. It took me a sec to recognize just a similar discussion in MMP.

Is Snap Feather really an jerk?
>>
>>30339569
He really is
>>
>>30339569
He's a faget who is extremely possessive of his shitty worse-than-Nyx oc. All the artwork of him is commissions and tumblr-tier bitching
>>
File: Mark-Davyw.jpg (103KB, 1050x698px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Davyw.jpg
103KB, 1050x698px
Mark Davy, 2009
As part of a landmark design contest to help a small town outside of London gain some notice, Mark Davy designed a horse statue that would stand nearly 300-ft tall.
Because the town is so small, funding has been an issue and the statue has yet to be built. But plans are still in place for it to be built one day.
http://www.wbur.org/artery/2016/01/19/futurecity-mark-davy
>>
>>30338579
>>30338603
I've seen that statue. It's at the Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids, MI. I couldn't help but think of this thread when I saw it.
>>
>>30339708
>Mark Davy
>Davy
>Creator "David"
He is having trouble funding it because it is actually not just a statue but a massive robopony mecha
>>
File: 1401163814174.jpg (281KB, 944x970px) Image search: [Google]
1401163814174.jpg
281KB, 944x970px
>>30338603
>you can crawl under that hind hoof lay down and just look up at it
Bah gawd
>>
File: ByKToDoCYAA8_hH.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ByKToDoCYAA8_hH.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
PF Changs, founded by Paul Fleming (The PF) and Philip Chiang (The Chang)
Philip loved bigpone, and felt that anyone should be able to go to a restaurant to see what a really unusually large horse would look like, so he had statues built around every PF Chang restaurant that depicted the giant horses that came to him in his dreams and sat on him, causing him to suffer from very odd childhood sleep cycles.
Paul Fleming thought it was some traditional asian bullshit so he never asked anything about the statues.
>>
File: horse-statue-ordos.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
horse-statue-ordos.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
Chairman Mao awaited the day that the bigpone overlords would arrive, so he had the Chinese ghost town of Ordos constructed.
To the naked eye it appears to be one of communisms many failures, but it was really built to be a playground for the bigpones so they could roughhouse and maybe knock over a few buildings.
>>
>>30339989
It's a good thing he built that amusement park so close to India. Gotta keep the restrooms close.
>>
File: 1465836532346.jpg (974KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1465836532346.jpg
974KB, 2000x2000px
>>30340000
Kekked hard on that one
>>
File: sassy.png (359KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
sassy.png
359KB, 1584x1584px
>>30340000
>tfw this is the only giant curry pone content
>>
File: 6962551664_a5c97662a2_b.jpg (516KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
6962551664_a5c97662a2_b.jpg
516KB, 1024x819px
>>30339780
>hooffags
>>
File: 1306084227016.jpg (27KB, 503x283px) Image search: [Google]
1306084227016.jpg
27KB, 503x283px
>>30340218
>"living" the dream
>>
>>30336566
The friend that I'm doing the coloring/art for.

I haven't watched the show past Season 2, so my only references are drawings and what I see on /mlp/.

Seems like Flutterbutter but with the potentiality of a repressed farm girl (aka, Oh wow look a man in the barn, what's this? The barn door locked all by itself and mysteriously?)
>>
>Go visit grandpa in the old folks home
>He's fucking insane
>He has super alzheimers
>He gives you a weird medallion that looks like a donut
>"Anon, you have to take this magical amulet and find the Princess Celestia in Equestria."
"Grandpa Incognito, that's just a cartoon."
>"Take the magical horse butthole amulet, it will allow you to travel between our two worlds. And it has the extra benefit of allowing you to safely hide in any horse or pony's ass undetected." Grandpa was shaking and getting louder
>You put away the amulet
>"I don't have super alzheimers, I've got breezie fever!"
>The orderlies come to drag grandpa away
>"Anon! Use the horse butthole amulet! It's my only chance! It will lead you to the gateway!"
>>
File: 1466694362345.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466694362345.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>30341334
>"I don't have super alzheimers, I've got breezie fever!"
continue
>>
>>30341334
kek
>>
>>30341334
>tfw no grandpa horsefucker to kickstart your Equestrian adventures
>tfw you will never bring grandpa horsefucker to Equestria and cure his breezie fever
>>
>>30339975
A monument to horsefuckery.
Now I've seen everything.
>>
>>30337489
Well, sorta. Loki is in the background of this picture, disguised as a mare. He is doing this to lure away the master builder's horse, Svadilfari, in the foreground. The builder is building a wall around Asgard, and by luring his horse away, Loki caused him to finish the wall late, thus defaulting on his contract, and the gods didn't pay him for his work. Yeah, they were kinda dicks like that. Meanwhile Loki, having successfully lured Svadilfari away, gave birth to an eight-legged foal, Sleipnir, which he presented to Odin as a gift. Seemed the proper thing to do, as Loki had been responsible for the entire mess from start to finish, as usual.

Fuck, I guess I was bored.
>>
>>30342836
>8-hooves
A hoof-fag's delight. Has Sleipnir been converted to an MLP OC yet?

Also,
>Wants a wall built
>Doesn't pay his contractors

Next you're going to tell me that Odin gets two horns of mead at dinner while everyone else only gets one.
>>
>>30342741
>Grandpa gets his breezie fever cured
>Almost immediately after starts getting crushed by a giant pony
>Anon goes to try and stop it
>"No you fucking faggot let it happen, let me have this"
>>
>>30342836
Wasn't his original intention to lure the horse away to give to his dad, but ended up getting raped by the horse instead? So when he bore the foal, he figured "Well I sure as hell am not raising this, let my dad have it."
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.