[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neetpone #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 92

Cont from >>30215918

ITT; Cute hairy, nerdy and smelly mares that plays vidya, watch chineighse cartoons and masturbates a lot
>>
>>30288585
>NEETpone will never stand over your sleeping form and breathe heavily
>>
>NEETpone walks in on Anon masturbating
>something something poner masturbation to anon masturbation
>eventually they fuck
Fund it
>>
Guess I'll post the bins we got on the last thread;
https://pastebin.com/g3pEPwz2 (FB isn't the focus here, but her part is really cute)
https://pastebin.com/ygqNS8VN
https://pastebin.com/9Dv8hhPi
https://pastebin.com/v6XBV7mb
>>
>>30288718
>Pubes
muh fetish
>>
>>30288635
>With her superior sense of smell, NEETpone detects Anon's heavy manmusk wafting from his room through her bedroom door
>She squirms uncomfortably on her bed, leaking profusely as she tries to block out the lewd thoughts
>A sudden powerful spike in scent, the smell of fresh semen, signals Anon's orgasm
>The lewdness of it causes NEETpone to cum spontaneously, her legs shaking uncontrollably
>She gnaws autistically on her desk, sobbing a little, completely overwhelmed by her lust but too shy and cowardly to satisfy it
>>
>>30288742
>Gets drunk to gain enough courage to confront Anon
>It works
>Gets to the part where she's slobbering all over his dick
>Her stomach reminds her that she had too much to drink and she throws up all over his crotch
>>
another piece of shit general to add to the garbage heap.
>>
File: horsepussy.png (246KB, 547x440px) Image search: [Google]
horsepussy.png
246KB, 547x440px
>>30288966
(you)
we didn't really expect you to contribute anyway :^)
>>
>>30288858
puke is not my fetish
the other parts sound a-okay though

>>30288984
do not feed it (you)s
>>
>>30288858
>Anon helps her get cleaned up and gently rubs her belly until she falls asleep
>She wakes up thinking it was all a dream
>Stumbles out of her room at 4 PM to eat her breakfast of ramen and chocolate chips
>Hyperventilates and passes out when Anon passes by to kiss her on the forehead
>>
>>30289030
>>Hyperventilates and passes out when Anon passes by to kiss her on the forehead
damn that sounds cute
>>
File: bocca dela verita.jpg (32KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
bocca dela verita.jpg
32KB, 500x444px
>"C-come on Anon, this shit cost me a hundred bits!"
"No fucking way I'm using that shit with you looking!"
>"Please!"
"Nope!"
>"Please please please!"
"No! Just no"
>"I... I-I'll let you try anal!"
>You blink, pondering on this deal for a few seconds.
>You tried to get her to try buttstuff for months now, she must REALLY want you to try this shit.
"Okay, but I want morning BJ's every saturday for two months!"
>"What?! That's too much! One month!"
>MMmhh...
>>
>>30289081
That's really hot, but what is she trying to get Anon to do?
Floor Bored anal is extremely hot and I absolutely demand green of it immediately (please)
>>
>>30289081
Should have been:

>"What? That's too much! THREE MONTHS!"
>>
>>30288726
Those are panties, you retard.
>>
>>30289261
shit you're right, that pic isn't explicit enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxd0RnjD0BI
but I just meant a cocksleeve anyway

I'll just write a real green on that at some point if nobody feels like working on this one
>>
>>30289285
>I'll just write a real green on that at some point
Yes x100
Please.
>>
So far we've only seen colorless sketches of Floor Bored. What'd her coat color be? Mane color is obviously black but I can't settle on a coat color that'd fit her.
>>
>>30289279
https://derpibooru.org/1167812
pubic hair (3891)

Oh, what's that? It turns out you're fucking retarded? Speak up Anon, I can't hear you!
>>
>>30288858
>NEETpone's retard strength allows her to overpower Anon in her drunken lust
>Anon has to eat all her eggs
>>
>>30289349
I'd rather fertilize her eggs instead tbqh
>>
>>30289343
So you added the tag to justify your fetish. Brilliant.
>>
>>30289338
Well you're not going to get one from nips himself anytime soon. Believe me, I've tried.
>>
>>30289359
https://derpibooru.org/images/1167812/tag_changes
Yeah. OK.
>>
>>30289471
>Well you're not going to get one from nips himself anytime soon. Believe me, I've tried.
Why not?
Also, how well would he respond to a monetary bribe
>>
>>30289473
Whoever added the tag is a retard, too.
>>
>>30289560
Don't be that way Anon, just admit that you're wrong like an adult. Every other depiction the artist did of human/human-like Floor Bored has included obvious pubic hair. Quit being so sour grapes.
>>
>>30289629
Then the artist is a 'tard, too.
>>
>>30289338
I'd think her coat color would be some shade of grey.
>>
>>30289338
Seems like yellowish-eggshell would be good. The color of something white that's gone unwashed for a long time.
>>
>>30289338
I'd say black mane and light beige coat that way you can easily spot when she's horny/sweating
>>
>>30289675
I guess I can't argue with that, Anon. You win this round.
>>
File: red city.png (22KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
red city.png
22KB, 1200x640px
I want to force NEETpone to take a shower, then clean her room and turn it into the comfy cyberpunk sanctuary she desires so dearly then fuck her into a semi-conscious twitching limbo of misfiring nerves and ecstasy like a filthy fucking animal knowing nothing but the desire to breed on the clean sheets of her freshly made generic-looking bed.
>>
>>30289758
>spoiler
You seem to have misspelled
cum on insertion, fart uncontrollably, and start crying.
>>
>>30289794
Little did you know that those exact actions list among NEETpone's many fetishes.
>>
>>30289530
Combination of indecisiveness and most color combinations not really fitting too well, like you said.
>>
I kind of like the idea of her just being pale white. I mean she's NEETpone, she doesn't go outside All the color has leeched out of her coat because she is never bathed in Celestia's holy radiance. As a secondary result, her estrus cycle has never been properly regulated by sunlight so she's just in it constantly.
>>
It's a short one today.
---
>”And this is where we hold our weekly tabletop game tournaments.”
>Moondancer smiled as she pointed to the large table.
>It’s surface was covered by grass, some mountains, and what looked like lake with some realistic looking water.
“Looks pretty cool, how do you make the waves on the water?”
>”Magic.”
>Should’ve figured as much, everything in this world basically ran on magic.
>The electricity, sunrise, sunset, all of it.
>”Maybe if yo- you’re not busy sometime, you could come and join in…”
>The mare tugged on the neck of her sweater awkwardly.
“I’d like that.”
>”I understand, should’ve known you’d be too bu- wait, you would?”
>Moondancer’s face quickly turned from crestfallen into a full blown smile.
>You also thought you heard a small sqeee come from her, but that was probably just your imagination.
“Yup.”
>A bright light filled your vision as she disappeared then reappeared, her magic holding a quill and parchment.
>”We meet on Sundays at noon. Make sure to bring some snacks and drinks, we normally order a pizza for dinner…”
>Eagerly she wrote all the information down, her quill scratching against the parchment frantically.
>Holding the paper for you to take Moondancer gave you another smile.
>”M- Mr- Mr. Anon, I have your order ready.”
>The shy mare from earlier stood some feet away, her eyes fixed on the ground.
“Be right there. It was nice to meet you Moondancer, I guess I’ll see you on Sunday.”

>After paying for Floor’s order you politely waved goodbye to the ponies in the shop.
>Some even waved back.
>>
File: 1349739138537.jpg (96KB, 566x413px) Image search: [Google]
1349739138537.jpg
96KB, 566x413px
Don't touch tomoko you freaks
>>
>>30289895
>They probably saw that you weren’t a monster bent on hell, death, and destruction, out to ruin their getaway.
>That and you even met a nice mare.
>The walk back to the apartment was a quiet affair.
>The streets were lit by lamps and even fewer ponies populated them than before.
>Reaching the apartment door you put your keys in the lock.
>Opening the door your nose was assaulted by the heavy scent of marecum.
>It was overwhelming.
“Holy fuckballs.”
>Looking around for your roommate you spotted Floor’s body draped on the couch.
>She was snoring quite loudly, her bottom half completely soaked and hoof still glistening with what you could only assume to be her own cum.
>You were going to need to burn that couch later.
“You could at least do this in your own room Floor.”
>Putting the bag down and closing the door behind you, you walked over to the snoozing pony.
>She’ll probably catch a cold if you left her here, not that she didn’t deserve it for being this irresponsible.
>Picking her up you carried her limp form towards her room.
>Opening the door turned out to be the biggest obstacle however.
>Cradling her in one arm turned out to be the answer to the problem.
>Maneuvering carefully through the empty soda cans and liter you reached her bed.
“You really need to clean your room, this place is a sty.”
>Putting Floor down you covered her with the comforter that lay on the ground beside her bed.
>Now about that couch.
>Hopefully that container of lighter fluid was still under the sink.
>But would it be enough.
>Then there’s the issue of having to get a new couch.
>>
>>30289902
>Perhaps you should try cleaning it up first.
>Walking over your eyes grew in amazement.
“Jesus, it looks like someone popped a water balloon on this thing.”

>Be a slightly asleep Floor Bored.
>And at the moment you were in that spot between being asleep and awake.
>Is there anything better, especially after a good wank.
>Anon was sure taking his time getting your stuff, so naturally you did what you always did when bored.
>Now however you felt your body being lifted up with two warm hands holding you close.
>The warmth of another body washed over you.
>This was nice.
>But all too quickly it was replaced by the cushiony feel of a bed and a comforter being placed over you.
>The haze which only mildly enveloped you before completely took over as you felt yourself drifting off.
>Before dreamland fully enveloped you however you could’ve sworn you heard a faint “What the fuck! It’s on the tv too?!”

---
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ygqNS8VN
>>
>>30289850
Squash-yellow, like the colour of her marecum.
>>
File: I get a shame boner.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
I get a shame boner.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>30289895
>HeliAnon
>>
>>30289898
It's not Tomoko, it's Floor Bored, we already ponified Tomoko years ago.
>>
>>30289912
I'm not too sure about you expanding on moondancer
I mean, idk, I'm here for neetpone, I hope you don't intend to make some love triangle shit right there...
>>
File: Helicopter-Ejection-System.jpg (75KB, 886x448px) Image search: [Google]
Helicopter-Ejection-System.jpg
75KB, 886x448px
>>30289977
Yes, it is I, the helicopter of mediocre green!
>>
>>30290060
Without giving too much away on where I'm planning to head with this, there won't be a love triangle, but I needed a catalyst for a scene I'm working on. After all, this is a green about Floor and Anon, but that doesn't mean other ponies won't appear.
>>
>>30290102
Oh okay, then everything's cool
You can use as many as you want I don't mind then
>>
>>30289751
HAH! Victory is MINE.
>>
>>30290250
I'll get you next time, Gadget! NEXT TIME!
>>
File: 1479993510604.gif (66KB, 254x278px) Image search: [Google]
1479993510604.gif
66KB, 254x278px
>>30288585
Haven't been here in a while but this sounds right up my alley. What all you got so far?
>>
What kind of music does NEETPone listen to?
>>
>>30290314
A compilation of orgasm noises from her japanese hentai animes

>"AAAAHHH!! AHh! Ahh~! Ohh, n-noo!"
>>
>>30290060
>moondancer and anon hit it off as friends
>floor doesn't think too much of it, normie behavior to have "friends"
>anon goes to the shop every weekend and starts talking more to moondancer
>floor gets agitated, almost like a nagging feel but she can't explain it. like why should she care what anon does.
>anon and moondancer start hanging out more.
>out of confused anger, floor tights her leash on anon.
>blackmail, bullying, insults, you name it.
>anon cant see moondancer or else he gets reported to the police
>drama ensues
> floor is seen as the bad guy.
>anon can't take it. moves out and goes to moon dancers place
>floor breaks down
>she goes to anon but gets nothing but hatred.
>floor is a mess at this point.
>anon realizes why she acted the way she did. Feels like an idiot.
>floor is sobbing her eyes out until anon shows up and hugs her. She doesn't resist or wonder why anon came back. She just wants to be held

Love triangles make for some great slice of life scenarios. I can only understand the hate if you're thinking the love triangles from anime where the main character never gets with either chick in the end.
>>
>>30290824
>Korean drama
>female population
I can see that
>>
>>30288585

I wonder what her chair smells likes heh heh...
>>
>>30289912
unf that's one messy little pone.
>>
>>30290998
Just like (You)
>>
>>30291025

Even better
>>
>>30290824
It's horse land. I don't see why he can't fuck both.
>>
>>30291194
>As if neetpone would share cock with another mare.
>neetpone would go yandere mode (because of one too many animu's) on anon if she caught a whiff of mare juice on "HER" cock
>>
>>30291258
she's a NEET, she's probably bisexual out of desperation if not by birth.
>>
>Bucking normie human never leaving the house, making sure you're 'alright'.
>Buck it all.
>You just want a little alone time and that son of a whorse won't buck off and let you enjoy some you time.
>ARGH JUS BUCK IT ALL.
>Your rage is barely contained as you mash away on your keyboard instead of your twat and it's obvious how on edge you are, seeing as you popped off some key-caps accidentally.
>A breath or two later, you try meditating the fury of your almost continual heat away and BUCKING BUCK IT ISNT BUCKING WORKING.
>Just.
>Stay calm Floor.
>Stay calm.
>The human will leae the house event-
>"Hey Floor...just checking on ya to make sure-" he says pushing your door open only a little before the chain lock prevents it from opening any further.
>You don't even respond, you just go back to mashing away on your keyboard.
>"You hungry..?"
>D-Did it...did it seriously ask if you were hungry...
>"I haven't seen you leave your room in a while and i figured you would want something..."
"Why do you care?" you spit out venomously.
>The human looks a little hurt but oh well.
>No fur off your snout.
>You exhale sharply through said snout and the human tries to find something else to say to you but fails real hard at it.
>You smile smugly at your computer screen and the human remains in the doorway for a bit.
>"If uh...you ever need anything from me Floor. Remember. I'm here for you...ok?"
>You nod his way and he nods back before shutting the door.
>FINALLY HOLY BUCKING BUCK.
>You're just glad he's not bothering you anymore.
>Although the way he looked at you seemed kinda...sincere?
>Pshhh nahh.
>He'd probably only get close to you to laugh at you and talk mad shit about you to those whorses in the town.
>Can't have those mares know about this all can ya?
>You finish typing up your post on MareChan and hit submit and wait for replies.
>And you wait.
>And you wait...
>And wait........
>>
LIFE AND TRIALS OF NEETPONE

Alright friends, this story is pretty long, so I'm going to put it into pastebin - but I'm also going to dump it here! Enjoy!

https://pastebin.com/kc87hds9

>Be NEETpone, shut-in mare extraordinaire
>It's a tough existence, living off the fat of the Equestrian welfare system, but you make do
>You're part of an elite few; only a handful of ponies in Equestria have been declared so inept and unfit for labor that they are granted the title of "NEET"
>In a land where ponies are predestined to enter the career to which they are most suited, somehow you have been destined to end up alone, useless, and consigned to small dark apartments for the rest of your life
>As the years pass, you are shuffled from settlement to settlement, the bureaucracy of Canterlot relieving you of your home whenever it is deemed more suited for ponies who actually work
>A few stints in Manehattan, then some hellish years in a rundown section of Baltimare, followed by a painfully dull, almost prison-like existence living in a forgotten closet somewhere in Fillydelphia
>Every time your residence has gotten a little smaller, a little less humane, and all the more separated from the rest of the civilized world
>You've come to regard each new domicile as temporary, grown detached from your own surroundings
>You don't even bother to decorate your new home whenever you arrive, instead choosing to sleep on the bare floor surrounded by white walls
>Your daily life is a nightmare, spent mostly lying around in the dark
>You've grown so unaccustomed to interaction with other ponies that you can barely speak anymore
>It's hard enough just to roll out of your ragged sleeping bag and drag yourself to the sink for a cup of water
>Your diet is horrendous, your body - all skin and bones now - kept alive by instant noodles and fried hay chips
>When you're not sleeping, you occupy your time with some stupid new game you've ordered out of a magazine
>>
>>30292364

>You receive everything by mail, too afraid to step out your door unless absolutely necessary
>There was one time when you were certain the mailmare forgot you existed, because food shipments stopped coming to your door
>You'd rationed your meager supplies for a week, trying to summon the courage to go outside and ask for help, but you just couldn't do it
>After days of eating nothing at all, someone knocked at your door, leaving a package behind
>Turns out your neighbor had been getting all your things accidentally, and had never realized that somepony lived next door
>He only found out when he went to the post office to complain about all the packages he'd been receiving
>From that day on you'd imagined that he must be incredibly handsome and sexy
>You've always wanted a coltfriend, but there's no way a mare like you could land one
>There's a million mares out there fighting over stallions, how could somepony like you ever compete?
>You'd resigned yourself to masturbating forlornly in the dark, imagining the handsome stallion next door plowing your poor untouched cunt
>Marrying you, turning you from some useless mare into an industrious housewife
>It's all you wanted, really
>At least as a cocksock you would be doing something useful, right?
>And yet you knew that dream would always lay forever out of reach
>You weren't even good enough for a casual fuck
>You didn't want that anyway… you wanted romance, love, marriage
>The stuff you'd dreamed about when you were younger, before your life became the horrible mess it is now
>But could someone like you even afford to have standards? You'd be lucky if a stallion even spit on you
>The thought sends shivers of pleasure down your spine
>You think about males all the time, how you want to worship them, serve them, pleasure them
>Everything about a stallion's body turns you on; you've fetishized every single part
>His mane, his breath, his asshole, his balls, everything you can possibly imagine
>>
File: despair but also a ladyboner.jpg (47KB, 361x297px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also a ladyboner.jpg
47KB, 361x297px
>>30292367

>You want to give him everything, do anything for him
>If you could just find a coltfriend you know that you would be the best special somepony he'd ever had
>You'd work so hard for him, you'd suck his cock, you'd cook his noodles, you'd hug him and sleep with him and do whatever he wanted
>You'd love him and never leave him, and he'd love you too
>Right?
>...
>Deep down, you know that you'd just fuck it all up.
>Why would he even want you, anyway?
>You're just a useless NEET
>You don't even DO anything
>You can barely take care of yourself
>Stallions aren't looking for a useless mare who just lies around all day, they want someone with energy, purpose, drive
>All things you lack
>Outside of eating, the only thing you can muster the motivation to accomplish is masturbation
>Day in and day out, rubbing your achy little clit
>Celestia how it aches, every freaking day
>You curl in on yourself, moaning into the mildewed fabric of your sleeping bag, your hoof running endless circles around your swollen button
>You've lost count of the winks and spasms, the endless spurts of your own stinking juices soaking into your bedding
>Thousands upon thousands of times you've masturbated, the pleasure of your orgasms fueling you to live for another day
>How you wish your virgin cunt could be used for its intended purpose, to sheathe the needy cock of a horny male
>You want to feel his dick buried inside you, you want to feel his hot cum filling up your womb, you want it - you need it - and yet you can't have it
>Every time you cum you just feel more and more desperate, more and more lustful, in need of someone to mount you, to bite your neck, to breed you
>The agony builds every single day, even as the ecstasy of your hours-long edging sessions and body-shaking orgasms distract you
>You NEED a coltfriend so fucking badly
>The feeling is overwhelming
>Some nights you can't sleep because you just start crying uncontrollably
>Will this torment ever end? How can it?
>>
File: celestia why.jpg (52KB, 310x307px) Image search: [Google]
celestia why.jpg
52KB, 310x307px
>>30292370

>You're useless, you can't even go outside, can't even put out a personal in the newspaper
>You're stuck here, alone, and that's never ever going to change
>Princess Celestia, help me, please, you beg; Princess Luna, please… somepony, anypony…
>But your prayers go unanswered, except in the form of the small bag of shiny bits that arrives monthly at your door
>The benevolent smiles of the Princesses mock you from the coins' golden faces
>And so your torment continues, lying around day in and day out, waiting for the next time you are inevitably relocated
>That is, until a knock comes at your door.
>As is your custom, you lie perfectly motionless, making not a sound, until you are certain the knocker has disappeared
>This time, however, something is different
>Your heart leaps into your chest when you hear something whisper under your door
>Cold sweat beads on your forehead
>You lie in silence for half an hour, too terrified to move
>When finally you are certain the coast must be clear, you crawl slowly over to the door
>In the gathered shadows, you see an envelope has been thrust into your abode
>With shaking hooves and clattering teeth you tear it open to read its contents
>"Dear neighbor, I hope this letter finds you well. I'm sorry to intrude, but there is apparently a leak in one of the pipes between our apartments, which is causing my bathroom to flood.
>"I spoke to the owner about it, and she offered to call a workman, but I told her that I can take care of it. Unfortunately, it looks like the pipe is only accessible from your side of the wall, which means I'll have to come in and fix it myself.
>"If this will be a problem, please don't hesitate to let me know. Otherwise I'll be by tomorrow around 2 PM. Thanks, Anonymous"
>Not even halfway through the letter you started hyperventilating; by the end you are in full panic
>Head between haunches, rocking from side to side, you groan in utter despair
>>
>>30292375

>No no, leave me alone, I'm just a NEET, don't look at me, don't look -
>You cry quietly, tears rolling down your cheeks and onto the floor
>What is he going to think when he sees the state of you? Of your apartment?
>This is nothing new, you've known about the leak for weeks
>It's utterly destroyed your bathroom; the water stain is creeping into the hall
>It must have gotten so bad that it's damaging your neighbor's apartment now too
>And what about you? Disgusting you?
>You barely even clean yourself
>You've been relieving yourself into your empty bags and boxes and cartons and throwing them out with the trash
>The kitchen sink is full of rot, the floors are filthy and coated with grime, and your sleeping bag… Celestia, you don't even want to think about your sleeping bag
>It's practically an extension of your own body, having soaked in so much of your effluvia
>What can you even do? You can't even pretend to not be there
>If you don't let your neighbor in he'll just call the owner again
>You can't leave the apartment, there's no where for you to go
>You can't hide…
>Or could you?
>Maybe you could just leave the door unlocked, and then go sit in the closet and not leave until he's finished
>Yes, yes, that could work…. he'd never even know you were there
>Sure, he'd see the absolutely dismal state of your apartment, but you know that you, stuttering, incoherent, would never be able to fashion a reasonable excuse
>Better to just let him come into what he thinks is an empty apartment, do what he needs to do, and then leave
>It's the perfect plan
>With a sigh of relief, you curl up on your sleeping bag
>Feeling your stress fade away, your mind immediately turns to lewdness
>A male, a real life male, was going to be in YOUR apartment
>You could hardly believe it
>Maybe he'd leave some of his scent behind
>"Awuh…"
>You moan quietly, shivering, imagining his maleness rubbing off into your surroundings, close enough that you could almost touch it
>>
>>30292378

>Just the thought of his impending presence is enough to make you cum, your legs twitching as you piss once again onto your bedding
>Your horny clitoris pulses with need, your hoof out of reflex reaching down to sate it
>The thought of tomorrow is enough to fill your mind with thoughts of him, your sexy neighbor, the smell of him lingering in the air for you to sniff and masturbate to to your heart's content
>Hours later you fall asleep, empty-bellied, sated by the pleasure of your fantasy
>From your dreamless sleep you are awoken by the sound of knocking
>"Eh?" You roll onto your stomach. "What?"
>With a sudden, horrible shock, you sit up
>No, no, how could this have happened, how could you have slept this long?
>You cast around wildly for a clock, remember immediately that you don't have one, and then freeze in total panic
>Knock, knock, knock
>"Hello?" comes his voice
>No - no - no - no no no no no no!
>How did you sleep until 2 PM? You must have masturbated for so long and cum so hard that you just passed out
>What can you do now? What can you possibly do?
>You can't possibly just go over and unbolt the door, he'd know you're home, he'd know you're here -
>But if you wait, he'll just tell the owner, and you can't have that, no, that would ruin everything -
>You have to let him in, but how? Everything is a mess, everything is awful
>Oh Celestia, everything smells, you smell, it's everywhere, your mess is everywhere
>And worst of all, you can still feel it
>The need pulsing between your legs, your marehood twitching, juices dripping down your leg...
>It knows, it knows a male is right outside your door, a male wants to come inside -
>No, no, that's not why he's here
>But your heart is pounding, your head swimming, your cunt aching
>You have to THINK
>You take a deep breath
>Okay
>You know what you have to do
>Gingerly you roll up your sleeping bag and throw it into the corner
>You then trot over to the door
>>
File: help.jpg (20KB, 207x242px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
20KB, 207x242px
>>30292381

>With all the time you've wasted, your neighbor might not even be there anymore
>You'll just have to hope he hasn't given up yet
>Steeling yourself, your entire body screaming in fear and agony and incredible arousal, you unbolt the door with a shaking hoof
>Standing just behind the door, out of sight, you slowly pull it open
>Eyes squeezed shut, barely breathing, you hide against the wall, behind the open door, praying that your neighbor can't see you
>At first all is quiet, and you fear that he has already left
>Then:
>"Uh, hello? Is somebody there?"
>The sound of his voice nearly makes your heart stop
>You feel like you're going to die when you hear his footsteps, so close to your trembling ears
>A moment later he is standing inside your apartment.
>"Anybody here?" he asks. "It's me, Anon."
>Every part of you is tensed, your eyes are shut tight, your body shaking violently
>Please don't close the door please don't close the door please don't close the DOOR -
>"Huh," he says. "Well that's weird. Might as well get to work I guess."
>You nearly breathe a sigh of relief when he steps further into the apartment, but stop yourself just in time
>Instead you peek just around the door, camouflaged in the dark by your long, greasy black mane
>When your eyes alight on Anon, your heart flutters in your chest
>He's not a stallion - he's a human
>A human here, of all places
>He looks so odd, so alien
>So tall, so strong…
>Your marehood responds immediately, winking wide, images of him ravaging you flashing in your mind
>Him picking you up, plunging his hot human cock in your cunt, stretching you open, bouncing you in his lap -
>You can't stop the faint moan from escaping your lips, warmth pooling between your legs
>Anon doesn't seem to hear
>"Jeez, smells like a barn in here," he says.
>In one of this strange human hands he clutches a box of tools
>He hefts it up, its contents clanking, and sets off down the hallway toward the kitchen and the bathroom
>>
>>30292385

>Shortly afterward you hear him cursing loudly
>He must've found the bathroom, seen the extent of the mess
>You sit behind the door, paralyzed by indecision
>Should you just stay here and hope for the best?
>Or should you risk discovery by moving to the closet, where he surely would not find you?
>You feel so strange - your whole body is trembling
>Would it really be so bad if he saw you?
>He's male, you're female…
>He'd see that you're so clearly in need, wouldn't he?
>He'd help you… he'd fuck you… wouldn't he?
>Drooling against the back of the door, you can feel the rational part of your mind slipping away
>But it then snaps mercilessly back into place
>You know how disgusting you are.
>Underweight, stinking of piss and body odor, with a stringy black mane and tail
>Not even the horniest, most disgusting bachelor of a stallion would want you
>And Anon isn't even a member of your species
>You would have to be absolutely insane to think that it would ever work out in your favor
>In all likelihood Anon would be scared shitless if he ever saw you
>He'd call the owner immediately to report what a freak you are
>Tartarus, you'd be lucky if he didn't call her anyway, after seeing the utter disaster zone that is your apartment
>No normal member of society lives like you do
>He probably thinks you're dead, or that you don't even live here anymore
>Either way he's probably going to call her
>You are completely and utterly fucked
>Despair washes over you suddenly in a wave, and you can't help yourself as the tears fall unbidden
>With both front hooves you cover your mouth, trying to muffle the sounds of your crying as you sit on your haunches, your nethers coated with your own wetness
>Suddenly you hear the sound of footsteps approaching from the hall
>You gulp back your tears, trying to quiet yourself down
>Anon is grumbling to himself
>Something something disgraceful, something something horrendous
>He's seen it all, he knows it all
>>
File: panic is normal this is normal.jpg (45KB, 381x259px) Image search: [Google]
panic is normal this is normal.jpg
45KB, 381x259px
>>30292388

>He knows everything about you, and he knows how horrible you really are
>The rebuke, however indirect, draws an uncontrollable sob from your throat
>The footsteps stop.
>You freeze, clamping your hooves in your mouth, eyes shut tight
>No. No no no.
>You can't stop shaking, the floor is rattling beneath you…
>A light breeze alights on your face as the door is slowly pulled away
>Desperately you cover your face, trying to block out the light, trying to stop him from seeing you
>"N-No - No - Nooo!" you cry
>"Oh Celestia," Anon says. "Oh God."
>You burst into tears, losing all sense of reason
>It's over
>It's all over.
>You can't stop it.
>He sees you.
>Your life is over now.
>Celestia take me, you think to yourself.
>You feel a presence in front of you.
>"Are you okay?" Anon asks. "Who did this to you?"
>He's so close. You can practically smell his breath.
>"A-Ah… ah…." you stammer, unable to put words together.
>"Don't worry. I'm gonna get you help."
>You feel him move. He's standing up. He's going to go get someone, he's going to bring more ponies, they're all going to see -
>"No -," you say. "No, don't!"
>Finally you let down your hooves and open your eyes
>Through your tears you see his silhouette looking down at you
>"P-Please," you continue. "Nopony else. Just you. Just you. Please."
>Your voice sounds awkward and strange to your ears
>You haven't spoken in weeks, if not months
>You wonder if Anon can even understand what you're saying
>"But… why?" he asks
>"Please," you force yourself to repeat. "Please…"
>He seems to take a moment to think it over
>"Can you walk?" he asks finally
>You nod, and gingerly try to push yourself up onto all four hooves
>You're shaking so hard that you can barely manage it, and when your back hoof slides into your puddle, you slip, almost falling back onto the ground
>Anon catches you, his hands grabbing you by the flank and chest
>Oh C-C-Celestia
>His fingers…
>>
>>30292393

>They press against your sensitive skin, pulses of pleasure running down your legs
>Heat rushes into your cheeks, into your crotch
>Your heart pounds dangerously fast
>The utter ecstasy of being touched, of being grabbed -
>The stress of hiding, of being found -
>It all overwhelms you
>You gasp, your legs turning to jelly beneath you, collapsing against Anon
>You can't even support your own weight anymore
>Embarrassment barely registers in your mind as you realize that your marecunt is winking madly, clit pulsing and hard
>Your head is swimming, you can't even think
>You feel everything fading to black as you are vaguely aware of being hoisted into the air, being held, being carried…
>Darkness.
>Silence.
>Sleep.
>You wake sometime later in entirely different surroundings.
>A soft couch beneath you. Warmly-painted walls. Dim lighting.
>Windows, even. Rain is drumming the glass. Night has fallen.
>You're not sure where Anon is, but this must be his apartment.
>He tucked a blanket around you.
>It slides down your body as you sit up.
>Looking down, you see that he's laid a few towels on the cushions beneath you.
>Wise.
>You consider calling out to him, but the words die in your throat.
>Even now, after he's brought you here, you don't have the courage to call out to him.
>Maybe you should just leave. Go back to your apartment, and wait for the inevitable arrival of the owner.
>She can't just evict you, but she'll certainly be within her rights to ask for your removal.
>You'll be reassigned to somewhere new. Somewhere smaller. Somewhere even more horrible.
>Perhaps that's what you deserve. What you've always deserved, for being a useless, worthless mare.
>You stare blankly at Anon's lovely patterned rug, wondering what you can possibly do to make this situation better.
>Wondering how it could possibly get any worse.
>Movement in the adjoining hallway draws your attention.
>Anon approaches; you immediately look away.
>>
File: neetpone fears company.jpg (20KB, 322x152px) Image search: [Google]
neetpone fears company.jpg
20KB, 322x152px
>>30292396

>You could never look him in the eyes. It's impossible.
>There's a chair perpendicular to the couch; you hear Anon sit on it.
>"You wanna talk?" he asks.
>Your throat works, but nothing comes out. You stare at the ground.
>"Here," he says. Into your hoof he presses a steaming cup of covfefe.
>It smells wonderful, but not as wonderful as the smell of Anon, his sweat, his breath
>Briefly you are in his aura, the warmth of him passing over you as he draws close to hand you the mug, and then steps away
>You tremble, staring pointedly down at the patterned rug.
>He settles once more into his chair
>Waiting patiently for you to speak
>You sip at your drink a few times, burning your mouth
>"S-S-Suh," you finally say. "S-Sorry."
>"It's all right," he replies. "I called the owner to ask about you."
>Dread settles over you. You stare into the depths of the covfefe, resigning yourself to your fate.
>"She said you were a NEET. That you live alone."
>He says it so casually, but you can feel the shame burning in your ears, tears pooling in the corners of your eyes
>He must think you're disgusting, worse than trash
>"I guess you could call me a NEET too," he continues. "I mean, I don't have a job or anything."
>Timidly you crane your head in his direction, looking somewhere past his left foot
>Is this sympathy? Or is he mocking you?
>"Just kind of… sit around here all day. This world's not really built for me, you know? Not much employment for someone who can't fit into most buildings. I mean sure, I get odd jobs from time to time, but that's more of a charity than anything else."
>This is impossible
>Another NEET, right here beside you? How could this be? Is this some kind of joke?
>Sure, he isn't a REAL NEET, he goes outside, he works, he talks to ponies
>He probably has a marefriend, how could he not? Look how big he is, he must have some slut he bangs on the side
>He probably fucks her on the very couch you're sitting on right now
>>
File: steamy.jpg (30KB, 288x243px) Image search: [Google]
steamy.jpg
30KB, 288x243px
>>30292401

>Probably plows her all night long, grinds her right into these fucking cushions, makes her gush over and over -
>"Hey - you there?"
>Anon's voice snaps you from your reverie
>You had completely spaced out, imagining his cock sinking deep into a horny marepussy
>His voice jolts you so much that the mug slips from your hand
>It shatters on the ground, covfefe staining the beautiful patterned rug
>You watch helplessly as Anon takes one of the towels from under you and starts mopping up the mess
>"I'm sorry," you mumble. "S-S-So sorry…"
>Your eyes alight on the back of Anon's head, fixating on his strange human hair, so similar to a stallion's mane, albeit shorter
>You are caught completely by surprise when he glances up to look at you
>Accidentally you make eye contact
>Contact with his beautiful human eyes
>Male eyes boring into your very soul
>Perhaps the first pair that has ever looked at you with anything resembling kindness
>You look away, and burst immediately into tears
>"Hey…" he says
>Suddenly you feel his arms around you
>Hugging you tightly
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>He's so warm
>His arms are wrapped around you, they're holding you
>A male is holding you, he's so close, he's right here, he's right here beside you -
>You feel his warm breath on the top of your head, ruffling your stringy mane
>Gently his hand cradles the back of your head, petting your mane
>Your eyes roll back into your head, eyelids fluttering, a whimper of pleasure escaping your lips
>He smells so good, you can sniff him up close, he smells amazing -
>"It's okay," he says. "Everything's gonna be fine. You'll get back on your feet. I mean, your hooves."
>He tries to pull away and break the hug, but you cling to him, burying your face against his neck
>It's too good
>Being hugged feels so fucking good
>You can't stop now
>You feel so warm, your head is swimming
>Euphoria buzzes throughout your entire body, feeling so close to him
>>
>>30292403

>You want to press against him, you want to hold onto him, you want to be with him
>Forever and ever and ever
>At first he seems unsure of what to do, but then he acquiesces, and goes back to hugging you
>You want more
>You NEED more
>Nervously you nip at his neck, then slobber on his cheek
>"Oh," he says. "Oh no."
>His leg shifts under you, and you seize on his movement, mounting the limb
>Your crotch sinks against his leg, your juices soaking through the fabric of his pants
>You bring your thigh up to his crotch, eagerly pressing it right up against his dick
>"Ahh…" you sigh into his neck, utter satisfaction melting through you when you feel his hard shaft pressing against your leg
>You made him hard
>You, of all mares, are turning him on
>Suddenly it's like every dream you've ever had is coming true
>You groan when you feel Anon grip you suddenly, his strength lifting you as he moves you into a more comfortable position
>You gasp when his hand finds its way to your ass, squeezing it
>His other hand runs up your sensitive, ticklish side, fingers running over your ribs, gliding up your body to settle onto the side of your face
>He kisses you suddenly and deeply, his warm tongue sinking into your mouth
>You want all of him, you want everything
>Every part of you is trembling, quivering with delight and pleasure and mad joy, as Anon's hands run all over your body, grabbing your hips, rubbing your back, slapping your flank
>A moment later Anon has pushed you onto your back, pressing you into the cushions of the couch
>H-H-He's… sniffing your legpits
>Your stinky, sweaty, unwashed legpits
>You haven't bathed in days, and Anon is just buried right up in there, smelling you, huffing you
>His head is so warm, so solid, you had no idea how soft his hair would feel on your skin
>Your heart is pounding like a jackhammer in your chest
>You imagine everything he's going to let you do to him
>>
File: its goin in.jpg (61KB, 432x397px) Image search: [Google]
its goin in.jpg
61KB, 432x397px
>>30292410

>He'll let you smell him, he'll let you suck his human cock, he'll let you lick his asshole, he'll let you worship his feet, he'll let you do anything
>You gasp when he feel his lips on your exposed belly, kissing it softly in little circles, trailing down, down...
>You whimper, realizing not only that you can do as you please with him, but that he can do as he pleases with you -
>He could jam HIS tongue up YOUR asshole
>He could suck your little teats
>His mouth on your clit -
>You cry out in pleasure as you feel his lips gently wrap around your swollen little button
>It's so sensitive, it pulses in his mouth, and he sucks on it, oh he sucks on it
>Your hips buck against him, you squirm, his tongue tickling your virgin clit
>It's impossible not to cum, you're gonna cum -
>But almost as soon as he's begun, he pulls away
>Immediately he's turned you onto your stomach, he's lifting up your ass -
>You can feel him teasing at your entrance, the head of his cock toying with your lit, shaft sliding between your lips
>"Pleeeeasee," you whisper, barely able to speak, "pleeeeeaaaassee…."
>Finally, finally
>You feel it
>Years of frustration and agony and pain melting away
>Melting as Anon's dick slides deep into your virgin pussy
>You feel him press all the way inside, kissing the entrance of your womb, his balls pressing against your clitoris
>He pulls out, then presses in again, pulls out, then in again
>"YEESSssss," you groan, "Yessssss….."
>Your legs are trembling wildly, Anon's hand gently holding you in place, the other curling around to hook into your mouth, playing with your tongue
>The pulses of deep pleasure are relentless as he thrusts into you, finding your spot, pressing into it hard
>You feel like you're gonna piss, you can't hold it, you feel like you're gonna cum -
>The orgasm rolls over you in a wave, your asshole and marepussy clenching incredibly hard, hugging his cock tight
>>
>>30292414

>You feel yourself spraying all over him, cumming harder than you ever have, you're making a mess, but you don't care, a male is on top of you, he's fucking you, he's making you cum -
>Anon doesn't let up, he keeps pressing into your spot
>You're so sensitive that you scream and cry and squirm, but he only keeps going, pounding into you, milking out another orgasm
>He fucks you, draining you of every last drop of your hot, yellow marecum
>It spurts from you in long jets, your whole body contracting in utter ecstasy
>All you want to do is please him, to be his good little mare
>It's all you've ever wanted
>You don't want to be a NEET, you want to be his, you want to be his wife
>His moans in your ear are beautiful music
>You feel his thrusts speeding up, pounding into you even harder, his breath labored
>His cock swells inside you, and then you feel it spurting deep inside, his hot human cum, coating the inside of your smelly NEET pussy
>He presses hard against you, putting his weight on top of you as he empties out completely
>A heavy, sleepy feeling of warmth and happiness settles over you
>You can feel him kissing at your ears
>He rolls you over and kisses up your neck, up to your lips, kisses you deeply
>You still can't look him directly in the eyes, smiling crookedly as you steal brief glances
>>
>>30292424

>A happy silence descends between you both
>You then speak at the same time
>"How about you leave that fucked up apartment of yours and live with me?" he asks.
>"I l-l-love you," you stammer
>He laughs, a sharp sound, before his expression becomes serious
>"You know what?" he says. "I don't care that we just met. We're both a mess. I love you too."
>He cradles your head in his arms, hugging you against his chest, and you feel a contentment unlike you've ever known, listening to his heartbeat, his warm cum dripping from your still-winking cunt
>"What's your name?" he asks
>"F-F-Floor Bored."
>"I love you, Floor Bored."
>"I… I love you!" you say, stronger this time
>More confident
>More assured
>You snuggle with Anon, your new NEET boyfriend
>Two NEETs, together at last.

___

THE END
>>
>>30292425
fuckin A',
you know something Anon?
I love you.
That was beautiful.
I'm only a little sad there wasn't more, but oh fucking well I got a good story that had some fappable stuff in it hell yeah i did
yes i know i read very quickly.
good shit nonetheless~~
>>
File: 98.gif (989KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
98.gif
989KB, 250x188px
>>30292425
10/10
>>
File: IMG-20170425-WA0025.jpg (116KB, 1599x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170425-WA0025.jpg
116KB, 1599x899px
>First meeting with NEETpone...
>Not expecting all of this
>still being new to this shit...
That moment when you realize what the fuck are you doing in this world...
>>
File: mood.jpg (172KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mood.jpg
172KB, 480x480px
>>30292425
Good shit.
>>
File: 1443828223811.jpg (352KB, 1912x1976px) Image search: [Google]
1443828223811.jpg
352KB, 1912x1976px
>>30292425
I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was heart wrenching to read about her life up till then. Though a bit surprising it escalated so quickly.

I would love more. Hearing about him getting her cleaned up, and used to even interacting with him, and breaking bad habbits. Sure she may never be totally normal but getting her back to having some basic dignity would also be a nice read.
>>
File: 4L_vSQCKpAF.gif (791KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
4L_vSQCKpAF.gif
791KB, 300x168px
>>30292761
>Floor Bored wakes up
>It was all a dream
>Floor Bored goes back to fapping

And nothing of value was gained
>>
File: sweetibell1331688300527.jpg (62KB, 550x544px) Image search: [Google]
sweetibell1331688300527.jpg
62KB, 550x544px
>>30292782
no
>>
>>30290824
>making her cry
no, you're a faggot and you deserve death
only okay scenario I'd take is the herd route, but not with moondancer but with a fabulous pony that would make things interesting like a noble or some shit, not just another nerd
>>
>>30292425
I gotta say, there was a lot about that I liked, but the sudden swerve caught me off guard. It was so abrupt, I was 100% convinced it was actually a "delusion, followed by tragedy" ending where Anon was freaked out by her leg humping and kicked her to the curb.

I agree with others who said I'd like to see more relationship development with cute, desperate Floor.
>>
>>30292425
My one problem is the trump meme. You know the one.
>>
>>30290824
Or...

>Anon realizes why she was acting like a cunt
>Anon realizes he just dodged a nuclear warhead
>Anon fucks Moondancer's brains out in gratitude
>>
File: neet.png (248KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
248KB, 1024x1024px
Never knew express drawfagging felt this good
>>
>be NEETpone
>stay up all night drinking 2 gallons of coffee and playing video games
>spend all day shitting black slurry
>repeat
Worth it
>>
>>30289734
I imagine a kind of pasty color, as of someone who doesn't get much sunlight.
>>
>>30290314
Soundtracks, dubstep and weird goth shit.
>>
>>30293199
good shit friend
please do keep feeling good
>>
I want to impregnate that horse.
>>
>>30293102
Autocorrect defaults to "covfefe" now.
>>
>>30292425
That was absolutely disgusting (in a good way), very well written. Only issue was you seemed to force that ending there to keep it as a one-shot. Love seems like a huge jump for semi-normie Anon.
>>
>>30293394
>Autocorrect defaults to "covfefe" now
What? So if you misspell any random word it defaults to fucking 'covfefe'? Jesus H. Christ I honestly can't believe leftists are so bad at memes they've unironically latched onto that
>>
>>30293394
God damn it, gookmoot.
>>
>>30292378
>Immediately jumps from horrified that Anon is going to see her awful apartment to aroused that Anon is going to be inside of her horrible apartment
I like this mare.
>>
File: mlfw847_do_want.gif (152KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw847_do_want.gif
152KB, 300x300px
>>30292425
>>
>>30289629
This is the most kid post I've read today.
>>
>>30291993
what's next fgt
>>
>>30292425
SEQUEL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: colbert.jpg (32KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
32KB, 505x490px
>>30292401
>covfefe
U TRYIN TO START SHIT THERE FRIEND
>>
File: IMG_1744.png (211KB, 444x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.png
211KB, 444x439px
moondancer greentext when?
>>
File: 1493520973413.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493520973413.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>30292425
>>
>>30292782
desu that's what I was expecting too, seeing how fast it escalated

>>30292425
It was great Anon, but could you get a real pastebin, because guest bins disappears after a while don't they?
>>
>>30292425

>she actually died alone in her apartment

What a twist.
>>
>>30294054
its entirely dependant on the expiration that is set, even guest pastebins can be set to never expire.
>>
>>30292425
Anon must have really been feeling alone too, geez.

472/10, by the way. Excellent shit. I would also like to see their relationship devlope or crash and burn into the ground as quickly as it started.
>>
>>30293757
no u
>>
File: 1497153382598.png (1MB, 882x767px) Image search: [Google]
1497153382598.png
1MB, 882x767px
>>30291683
>bisexual by birth
>>
>>30293861
i havent written it yet anon
im tiredi'll get right on that
>>
>>30293960
is she a NEET?
>>30291993
>Fuck why does she make living with her so intolerable?
>All fucking day all she does is masturbate and play games in her fucking room.
>She doesn't clean, she doesn't cook, she doesn't even bathe as far as you know and you aren't trying to find out.
>You try to be as nice as possible to her, maybe a little kindness can change her?
>Maybe she could bathe every once in a while...
>Or atleast brusie brushie...
>It pains you to admit that you were once in her shoes..er...hooves?
>But you had no motivation, no job, no friends, no family.
>Nobody in Equestria really wanted to hire you due to your lack of experience in any and all fields relating to to anything.
>It's still like that, the Princesses themselves deemd you an extension of royalty to prevent you from starving at the very least.
>With all the grace they could give you, they couldn't get you a house to live in yourself, so they crammed you in with one of Equestria's unfit to leave home.
>She of course couldn't step hoof outside because at the sight of the nearest stallion she would simply mount and rut his brains out for all eternity, due to her sufferring with a rare conditon that put her in a continual heat.
>At the moment you're cleaning messes left behind by Floor when she finds her way into the kitchen to make some instant Hay-mun or some gay shit.
>Course you must admit, to say she IS a NEET, she didn't look that bad.
>Her hair was messy and unkempt most always, lazily strung into a ponytail.
>Her coat was off white, more closely resembling a gray-ish color than anything.
>She usually wears a hoodie and refuses to take it off at all no matter how hot it gets.
>Her thighs were flared wide and her plot was might fat, most likely cause she just sat around all day and didn't do jack shit but eat.
>It raises the question...
>What does she eat?
>After all there's almost nothing ever in the fridge...
>And she is kinda...large.
>>
>>30295573
..."More cushion for the pushin' ", or "man the harpoons"?
>>
>>30295573
she was a canonical neet before floor bored even existed. Once Twilight left, all she did was stay at home or go to the library, and was very antisocial, like Twilight would have become had she not been sent to ponyville.
>>
It must be hard to be really fat if all you're exposed to is a vegetarian diet. I guess if NEETpone ate a lot of bread...?
>>
>>30293102
>>30293957
I apologize, I couldn't resist.
>>30292761
>>30293090
>>30293451
>>30294054
>>30292782
>>30294783
>>30294358
Thanks for the feedback. I agree that the shift into sex and romance was abrupt. One could probably imagine a few reasons why Anon was so quick to return NEETpone's affections, but they aren't really explicit in this story. Suffice it to say that would be the kind of thing developed in the next part, should I write a continuance. I considered the "just a dream" angle, but I'm a sucker for sweet endings, no matter how improbable they actually are.

The pastebin was set to never expire, so I think it should be all right.
>>30292440
>>30293744
>>30292528
>>30293945
>>30292665
>>30293679
>>30293962
Thank you to everyone for reading it, I'm glad you enjoyed. It was a lot of fun to write.
>>30293199
Very cute!
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (51KB, 418x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
51KB, 418x670px
>you will never have neetpone to argue over vidya and movies
>you will never have a reluctant neetpone take a bath for her well being because you made her do so
>you will never have neetpone being forced to go in public and you grabbing her softly to reassure her that everything is fine
>you will never teach neetpone how to cook and clean for herself
>you will never have neetpone ask if she can lick your chocolate starfish

Okay that last one was a joke but I'm pretty sure that would be a godsend gift to her if it meant she could get closer to you.
>>
>>30296139
Maybe for a horse? But meat doesn't make you fat unless you eat an ungodly amount of it because it doesn't have many simple carbohydrates.
>>
File: Floor Bored.png (545KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Floor Bored.png
545KB, 3000x3000px
>>30289734
Kinda like that color for Floor Bored's coat, not sure if I should have gone with either another eye color or just left em black.
>>
>>30298107
green eyes are great
>>
>>30290071
Helicopters blow the blades from the rotors when the pilots eject, just fyi
>>
File: Thishorsecanfly.jpg (34KB, 472x632px) Image search: [Google]
Thishorsecanfly.jpg
34KB, 472x632px
>>30298143
You are correct, but not all helicopters. The Kamov Ka-50 is one of those rare helicopters with ejection seats, but it's the exception and not the rule. A majority of helicopters both military ( such as UH-1Y AH-1W, CH-46D and E, CH-53E and upcoming Kilo model) and civilian (Sikorsky S92 and 76, Bell 412 and 427) along with many others, do not.

Instead of ejecting most helicopters pilots instead utilize something called autorotation, which lessens the force of impacting the ground, but usually causes heavy structural damage instead.

And just to make this post horse related: Horses can be externally carried by helicopters.
>>
>>30298325
>waifudelivery.jpg
>>
>>30298325
>Tactical horse delivery
>>
File: 1353206105439.gif (1020KB, 380x185px) Image search: [Google]
1353206105439.gif
1020KB, 380x185px
>>30298325
>"Where's the goat?"
>>
>>30298325
>but not all helicopters
How typical of a helicopter to make an excuse like this whenever tank-rape is brought up. Check your flying privilege!
>>
>>30298369
God fucking dammit, I lose it every time I see that gif.
>>
>>30298369
I can't quite tell what's going on in this gif. Somebody wanna clarify?
>>
>>30298402
you're joking, right?
Jurassic park? Ring any bells?
>>
>>30298436
I know what you're talking about, I meant what's hitting the windshield?
>>
>>30298325
Reading my post over, I may have come off sounding like a dick, but that wasn't my intent. I've worked in aviation for some time and I love talking about it, especially talking about random facts.

So, to >>30298143,sorry and here's an interesting tidbit: The CH-53D can actually fly inverted (though the frame suffers from cracked stringers afterwords) while the CH-53E cannot due to something called a FAS actuator and limits placed on the AFCS (Automated flight control system).

>>30298378
Tanks are cool. They make things go boom, and then we get to swoop in and take the glory.

An update for the green: I'll be going out of town for the next couple of days, so I won't have a chance to post, but will continue working on it. Expect an update this weekend.
>>
File: tumblr_m1gnjd6yZZ1r1w6bw.gif (311KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1gnjd6yZZ1r1w6bw.gif
311KB, 250x200px
>>30298463
>>
>>30298463
Twerking ass.
>>
>>30298492
Y tho?
>>
File: >therapecaptialcityofsweden.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
>therapecaptialcityofsweden.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>30292401
>a steaming cup of covfefe
>>
>>30292425
I feel that something that would make it much better is having it set up so that Anon is a normie who learns to talk to NEETs while NEETpone learns to behave more normie would've been a nice adventure to follow, but instead it kinda felt like "you suffered for long enough so you get the reward without having to work for it or change anything about yourself".

Then again, that would've been an incredibly long story, so this is a good way to keep it short. 9/10 lad, good read.
>>
>>30298369
Fun fact: The original vhs copy had an underage nipslip right where she asks "he's gonna eat the goat?" They tried to recall the vhs but almost nobody did.
>>
Any draw requests?
>>
>>30298828
Floor Bored trying to pretty herself up for Anon and ending up with the most garish layer of caked on makeup and clothing.
>>
>>30298842
I like the idea, but I guess I'm looking for a concept that is more easy-to-capture with just lineart if possible. I'm not the best with coloring and shading but hopefully I'll figure it out soon enough!
>>
>>30298854
Gotcha. Lemme see then, just Floor Bored in a fancy dress?
>>
>>30298828
sfw:
floor bored eating hay-mun noodles
nsfw:
floor bored being hugged tight while receiving the hot human D
>>
>>30298828
Floor Bored eating Anon's ass like half the stories here seem to think she wants to
>>
>>30298889
no fuck that

>>30298828
Floor blushing and acting all tsundere when Anon tries to feed her some instant noodles
>>
>>30299006
>instant noodles
>From his ass
>>
File: IMG_5038.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5038.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
There better be some more glorious green when I wake up. If not, why wake up in the first place..
>>
>>30299537
>Buenas noches senor penor
>>
>”It’s 25 degrees outside.” Floor Bored huffed. “It’s way too hot to go outside.”
“It’s not that hot. Just hide in my hoodie like you usually do.”
>”No! It’s hot! Just lemme stay inside.”
“I’m not going if you’re not going.”
>”I’m not going.”
>You look at the empty fridge.
“We’re almost out of food.”
>”We’re both pudgy. We’ll… We’ll survive for a couple of days? Until it cools down?”
“You say that now, but we just ate. It’s only going to be hotter tomorrow.”
>Floor looked at the ground, refusing to make eye contact with you.
“Look, how about this. We’ll take your half of the food budget and the rest of my stipend and we’ll buy ahead to the end of summer. We do it now and we won’t have to worry about it again.”
>”F-fine. But no shopping around, we just grab the first edible thing we see and buy it in bulk.”
“I’m not going to eat straight instant noodles for two months. Let’s make a shopping list.”
>”Normie.”
“You’re small. I don’t need your permission to put you in my hoodie.”
>”I’d kick you.”
“Out in public? Where everyone would see you if you fell out?”
>”...”
>>
>>30299592
>It was now 25 minutes later. With shopping list in hand you and Floor Bored prepared to leave.
>You knelt down so she could climb onto you piggy-back style. Her head rested on top of yours while her front hooves wrapped around your neck and her rear hooves wrapped around your chest.
>You stood up and tossed your hoodie over you and your security pone, then pulled the hood tight over your heads so you looked like that Ring Wraith what got stabbed in the face.
>Security ponies, better than security blankets. Never leave home without them.
“Ready?”
>Floor Bored said nothing, but you could feel her chin tapping your scalp, a nod.
>You braced yourself for your agoraphobia to swell up before you opened the door.
>It wasn’t impossible to manage, but it was uncomfortable enough to make employment impossible for you.
>This was why you got bunked with Floor Bored, fellow NEET.
>It was part of Princess Cadence’s NEETnitiative to help ponies who were isolated like Princess Twilight used to be.
>”We’re already paying them welfare. We can save money and start reintroducing them to society if we require NEETs to share apartments to receive benefits.”
>And on that day a thousand cries of sorrow rung through the country.
>But enough stalling. You opened the door and took your first tentative step outside.
>Your hands were still exposed. You turned around to close and lock the door, then you shoved them inside your mobile anti-outside devices.
>Your pockets, you mean.
>>
>>30299597
>It was now later and you’ve become Floor Bored, agoraphobic NEETpone.
>Going out with Anon was always stressful, and not just because of outside.
>His back was broad and wrapping yourself around him spread your rear legs uncomfortably wide.
>Stallions were for sexual, but YOU weren’t for sexual.
>The thought of actual sex with an actual stallion turned you into a gibbering wreck.
>And right now anon was sweating like a horse and you could smell every single pheromone his body was producing.
>Anon’s back was covered in filly fluids and your combined sweat.
>”You OK up there? You’re a little tight on my throat.”
>The vibrations of his voice travelled through his chest, into your abdomen, and down to your crotch.
>You squeaked and grabbed him even tighter.
>”H-hey!”
“S-s-sorry!”
>”It’s fine, we won’t be too much longer. Just take it easy.”
>Every word he spoke made it harder and harder to not grind yourself on his back until the bottom of his hoodie turned into a fountain of l-lewdness.
>”Hold on, stairs coming up.”
>>
>>30299601
>You were now Anon, getting ready to walk down some stairs.
>thump thump thump
>pause
>thump
>pause
>thump
>Each step you took caused Floor Bored to clench on your throat and back.
>You liked it when she squeezed your body, it made you feel like you were sandwiched between two mattresses, which was how you handled your agoraphobia whenever it got bad.
>This was why you had security pone with you.
>But your throat was starting to hurt.
>When you got to the bottom of the stairs you put down your groceries so you could squeeze her hoof.
“Just a little longer.”
“Just a little longer.”
>You were saying it for yourself just as much for her.
>>
>>30299606
>You were now Floor Bored and Anon was touching your hooves.
>If your face weren’t hidden from the world you’re sure it would be shining brighter than the sun.
>You made a soft “reee” sound.
>You couldn’t bring yourself to be loud outside, but neither could you contain it.
>”Hello, Anon!” you could hear a mare say.
>”Hi, Princess Cadence.”
>”It’s nice to see you and Floor outside. I don’t think I’ve seen you two in a couple of weeks.” she said.
>”What? No, Floor’s not with me.”
>Cadence giggled. “Don’t be silly, I can smell her.”
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.
>You knew Anon’s sense of smell was trash-tier, so you hadn’t been worried about how you were smelling until now.
>And you had bathed yesterday!
>What right did this trixie thundercunt have to smell you?
>The next time she dropped by your apartment to see how you and Anon were doing you were going to cloister yourself in your room and say you had a headache.
>Fucking nosey-ass Princesses.
>You were used to dealing with caseworkers who didn’t give a damn about you.
>It was lonely, but at least they never bothered to learn your scent.
>”I mean, I-I live with her. You’re probably smelling that.” Anon said.
>”Well then! I hadn’t realized you two were so close! You should bathe before you go out then, Anon, or some mares might start getting envious.”
>WHAT
>”It’s… ah… we’re...” Anon cleared his throat. ”I’ve got some stuff that needs refrigerated, so I probably need to get going now. It was nice seeing you, Princess.” he said.
>”Wait! Before you go, since, y’know, Floor Bored’s not here, can I give you some advice?”
>”I really need to get going, Princess.”
>”Then I’ll walk with you!”
>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>30299614
>You were now Anon, and Floor Bored was nearly strangling you.
>You were walking as fast as you could to get away from Princess Cadence.
>To hell with the rest of your grocery list. You got most of it and you and Floor Bored could stand to lose some weight. You’d ration it.
>”So! Anon, do you have your eye on anypony right now?”
“I don’t really leave the house much.”
>”That’s not a ‘no’, but OK. On the...” Princess Cadence coughed. “On the off chance you’re interested in somepony, just remember that a lot of mares aren’t good at talking about their feelings. It’s common for them to take the wrong lesson when they’re young and their peers don’t know how to return their feelings.”
“Yeah, I understand. It’s like that for guys back home, too.” You raised your arm to scratch your head, but you forgot Floor Bored was up there and you wound up scratching her head instead.
>”My point here is you can’t take responsibility for another pony’s investment in a relationship, but you can encourage them by taking the first step. Figure out how much you’re willing to give, then give it freely.”
“I’ll think about it.”
>”Anyway, that’s all I wanted to say! I hope you and Floor Bored have a nice night.”
“It was… nice seeing you, Princess.”
>>
>>30299619
>You have now become the gibbering wreck known as Floor Bored.
>It’s a miracle you haven’t orgasmed yet.
>All your practice edging alone in the dark has paid off.
>If this weren’t you in this situation you’d find this incredibly arousing.
>Wait, you already were incredibly aroused.
>You just wanted to go home and shower and scrub until you’re bleeding from every pore and your sweat glands are destroyed.
>You wanted to douche so hard your filly bits became eternally drier than the Saddle Arabian Desert.
>You wanted to never be smelled by anypony again.
>And if that didn’t work you found that image on CloverChan that showed how to tie a noose.
>And if you couldn’t bring yourself to kill yourself you’d kill Anon, plead guilty, and get thrown into Tartarus.
>THIS WAS WHY YOU DIDN’T LIKE GOING OUTSIDE.
>IT CONTAMINATED YOUR MIND WITH THOUGHTS OF KILLING YOUR HORSEBANDO.
>Instead you settled on fantasizing about killing Princess Cadence the next time she came over to see both of you.
>Yeah, that’d work.
>...
>Why was that making you even more aroused?

>In your lusty haze you failed to notice when Anon got back to your apartment.
>It wasn’t until he slammed the door shut and collapsed against the wall, against you, that you noticed.
>You’ve had a dreams about a stallion pushing you against a wall before.
>Not quite like this, but you weren’t picky.
>The point is you’ve just had the biggest orgasm of your life all over Anon’s back.
>>
>>30299624
And that's all I got. I'm not a very good writer, but I thought this idea was cute. Maybe some of the better writefags can do something with this.

https://pastebin.com/duJptq07
>>
>>30299624
>>The point is you’ve just had the biggest orgasm of your life all over Anon’s back.
kek, oh shit
you better continue the hell out of this
>>
>>30299654
I'll keep writing.
>>
>>30299636
I thought it was cute too. And it was nice to see Cadance at least attempting to do her job as the Princess of Love, even if Floor Bored didn't especially appreciate it
>>
>>30299636
keep going faget
>>
File: neetpony1.png (570KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
neetpony1.png
570KB, 1000x1000px
>>30298876
>>30299006
I really had a bad time drawing, I guess I'm just not feeling it today, but I'll post anyways.
>>
>>30300061
it happens, but it's good to work through it. and im glad you posted it. i think it's a cute drawing
>>
File: neetpony2.png (989KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
neetpony2.png
989KB, 1000x1000px
>>30300137
I a better drawing now.
>>
>>30300236
Fucking adorable.

Great job!
>>
>>30299636
I had a good laugh imagining anon leaning against the wall, and suddenly just a big old SPLOSH down the wall behind him.

>>30300236
>>30300061
Those I like.
>>
>>30299636
>You were Anon, and you just accidentally crushed your roomie against the wall.
>She squeaked and thrashed, then went still.
“Shit, sorry, Floor. You OK?”
>”...”
“Floor?”
>You leaned forward so she could slip out, but she got caught on the elastic band at the bottom of your hoodie.
>Made you look like your back was pregnant.
>You started wiggling out of the hoodie so you could both be free and cool off.
>Wiggling, wiggling, wiggling.
>”STOP! Please!” Floor cried.
“Floor?”
>”Don’t move anymore, you’re… you’re...”
“Floor? What’s wrong?”
>”Nothing! I’m just in an… a-awkward position. Hoof is twisted wrong, yeah. I-I’ll get out by myself.”
>You could feel her squirming and twisting behind you.
>A sudden lurch pushed you to the side as she pressed against the wall, so you scooted forward, which caused her to fall back.
>”Fuck!”
“What now?”
>”My hooves are caught. I can’t get them out.”
>You looked down and you could see one of her hooves had pushed its way through your pants pocket backwards.
>You could feel another tangled with your shirt through the neckhole.
>A third hoof was jammed through your hoodie’s left sleeve with your arm.
>You didn’t know where the fourth hoof was.
>Images of Floor Bored twisted up like a pretzel floated through your mind.
“How did you even do that?”
>”I don’t know!”
>>
>>30300419
“Hold on, lemme help.”
>”Don’t move!”
“I kinda have to move!”
>You tried leaning forward so you could support her on your back, but it turned out her last hoof was the only thing supporting her from twisting around into an even more uncomfortable position.
>You tried leaning to the side, but either way you crushed one of her hooves when you did.
>You tried leaning back, but that just caused her to squeak and thrash even more.
“How? How can anything be tangled up back there like you are?”
>”I don’t knooooow...” she whimpered.
“Just lemme...”
>You started wiggling again. This time you were pulling your arms back through the hoodie sleeves. You tried to push her leg back out with your left arm, but she couldn’t bend it right to do anything.
>You could faintly hear Floor Bored make a squealing noise, but you were running out of patience with this situation.
>It was dumb and as long as she wasn’t yelping you figured she would be fine.
>You shoved your hands behinds you, groping for a way to hold her up, and found your hands cupped around soaking wet fur and soft flesh.
>You hoisted her up a little bit so you could lean forward until she tumbled off you, taking the hoodie with her to make a small pile of cloth and quivering pony.
“There. You OK?”
>”I’m fine.” she said, voice soft.
>>
>>30300421
>You were now Floor Bored.
>You felt wet and sore, you smelled like a barn, and you’ve never been this mortified before.
>Without Anon’s clothes tangling your limbs getting free was easy.
>But you didn’t remove the hoodie. Instead you stood up with it draped over you.
>The neck hole was open just enough to let you see out.
>You started making a bee-line for the bathroom before Anon called you.
>”Hey, help me put the groceries away.”
“I-I was going to take a shower...”
>”We’re both stinky, so it’s fine. Do it later.”
“No, um… I REALLY need a shower...”
>Anon squatted to look you in the neck hole.
>“And I’m tired from carrying all of this junk. C’mon, it’ll be a 10 minute job if we work together.”
>You started backing away towards the bathroom.
“No.”
>Before you could start running Anon hopped over you and slammed the bathroom door shut.
>“You don’t take showers, you take 5 hour baths! You’re gonna help me, then I’m gonna shower first.”
“You don’t understand! I NEED a shower!” you shouted.
>”Why? Why’s the shower so important RIGHT NOW?”
>>
>>30300425
“B-b-because… You need one too...”
>”Do I smell that bad?”
“No, it’s...”
>You mumbled the rest of your reply.
>Your cheeks were burning worse than ever.
>”What? Do I have period blood on my shirt or something? Is this a girl thing?”
>Anon sighed before looking down your neck hole again.
>”Look, help me put away the groceries and I’ll let you take the shower first. Is that OK?”
>You shook your head.
>”Fine, do what you want, but if you’re not out in 15 minutes I’m taking my shower anyway.”
>>
>>30300428
>Be still Floor Bored, and you’ve been scrubbing for 14 minutes and 18 seconds.
>Most ponies would call you clean by now, but you’re not cleaning grime and dirt from your fur anymore.
>You’re cleaning shame.
>You haven’t felt the need to do this in years, but you felt the need today.
>You were going to switch shoulders when you were satisfied with how much your right shoulder was bleeding.
>Anon would probably complain about all your missing fur clogging the drain.
>He complained about taking care of the apartment a lot, but he kept it nice.
>Way better than you ever kept it.
>He’d make a good house husband for some filly.
>Of course you weren’t talking about yourself, which was why you started scrubbing harder.
>”Floor, you better be ready to get out ‘cause I’m coming in.”
>Your head swiveled from your shoulder to the door, which was swinging open.
>You tried to make a mad dash for your towel so you could cover your wound, but you were too late.
>”Floor, what’s wrong with your shoulder? Why didn’t you tell me I hurt you?”
>>
>>30300433
And nothing more tonight. Did you think Floor was kidding when she said she was going to scrub until she bled? I did, but I'm writing by the seat of my pantaloons.

https://pastebin.com/8D7xCakM
>>
File: IMG_1771.jpg (158KB, 750x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.jpg
158KB, 750x993px
>more green
You boys don't disappoint. So good I woke up on my roommates bed.
>>
>>30300236
Pretty cute. Dem purple eyes actually suit her pretty well.
>>
>>30300435
It's great Anon, don't stop
we need more floor fantasizing in the middle of the day like that, it's top unf
>>
>>30300435
I'm not happy with you making her bleed tho, you're going to need to make up for it.
>>
>>30300435
awww, poor floor.
>>
File: 1242211.png (136KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1242211.png
136KB, 3000x3000px
>>30300236
>>30300061
Ooo, I love those purple eyes. They definitely fit her well.

>>30299624
>all over Anon's back
>>
>>30301454
Are you not entertained?
>>
>>30302550
No.
Watching waifus suffer isn't entertaining to me, at all.
I'll be entertained when she'll be a quivering mess babbling about the size of my cock and how much I filled her womb, while I cuddle with her in post orgasm bliss.
>>
>>30302569
That's hot and your ideas are hot

But I rather like the conflict, otherwise I could just read any of the other ten billion and six fanfics of loving your waifu and replace the characters in my mind
>>
>>30303245
>could just replace the waifus
then the stories are shit
FB is quite unique, there's no other pony like her and it's not like there's that many greens about her getting it lovey dovey with Anon
and it goes the same way for any other green, if you can just replace the name with whatever you want then that story is utter shit
Neetpone is neetpone and there's no other mare like her

people don't become sadists or psychopaths past 50yo simply because they grow tired of vanilla sex and loving relationships
>>
Lewd Floor Bored rooming with prude Moondancer when?
>>
>>30303781
Add Anon being the middle ground and for shenanigans purposes
>>
File: 2017-06-13a.png (337KB, 744x950px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13a.png
337KB, 744x950px
>>30298842
sorry, but also not very sorry
>>
>>30305853
I am fairly sure Floor does not care about her appearance, and even if she does she is too lazy to put on makeup.
>>
>>30305902
She does care, she just doesnt have the drive and energy to fix it.
>>
File: IMG_1838.png (166KB, 599x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1838.png
166KB, 599x742px
If it weren't for my crazy work schedule I'd do some draw requests.
Anyways here's a self conscious floor
>>
File: image.png (336KB, 335x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
336KB, 335x472px
>>30306348
Fucking nice
>>
>>30305853
>>30306348
these are both very cute.
>>
>>30306348

das it mane
>>
File: neet.png (237KB, 1300x1126px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
237KB, 1300x1126px
>Waifu!?
>>
>>30306860
>hfw NEETpone sees all our threads about her
>>
File: monkey neet.png (78KB, 899x861px) Image search: [Google]
monkey neet.png
78KB, 899x861px
>>30306860
>Horsebando!?
>>
>>30306860
>>30306996
These are so cute I wanna die.
>>
>>30306860
>the sploosh was heard for miles
>>
>>30306348
I work 12hr shifts everyday but I'll try to fulfill draw requests when I can. In the mean time, any requests? I'll save them for when I get home tonight.
>>
>>30308421
Can I get Floor cuddling Anon in a huge pile of cans?
>>
>>30308421
I like your style, could you perhaps draw her blushing and shivering while she reads something lewd?
>>
>>30308421
Her rubbing her crotch against Anon's leg and Anon scowling at her 'Not again?!' or something
>>
>>30308421
As an actual NEET with autism and social difficulties, but forced to still look for work and can't imagine doing any kind of local job, I must ask... how do you manage?!
>>
>>30306348
>tfw neet
>hate wearing pants

Cant help but think the artist is also a neet.
>>
>>30309345
>It's time to choose, the normie way, or the NEET way...
>>
>>30308466
>>30308724
>>30308867
I'll get to these when the chance arises. Any other requests are welcum
>>30309184
Just lie on your resume and wing it till you make it. Worked for me and I got my own social difficulties.
>>30309367
I would be if I didn't have a job.
>>
>>30295704
Well she IS in education isn't she? I thought Moondancer was at least a full time student
>>
I request a story on NEETpon showing anon her hentai trap buttrape dungeon.
>>
>>30310290
This.
>>
>>30310067
perhaps Floor Bored shaking with pleasure whilst getting a belly rub
>>
>>30311020
Followed by Anon shuddering in revulsion at how oily his hand is afterwards.
>>
>>30311086
sounds like Anon could start a business, bottle that neetgoop and sell it as Equestria's WD-40
>>
>>30311086
After which Anon gives Floor a bath
all over
even around the private parts
especially around the private parts
>>
File: why.jpg (37KB, 501x350px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
37KB, 501x350px
>>30311097
that's pretty disgusting
>>
File: oh yeah.gif (1MB, 333x239px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.gif
1MB, 333x239px
>>30288585
>2nd thread
>>
>>30289030
NEED
>>30289268
heh
>>
More agoraphobic NEETpone and Anon.

>>30300435
>You were Anon, and you just walked in on your waifu trying to clean a large wound.
>She didn’t have it when you both left the apartment.
>She was safely hidden in your hoodie the entire time.
>The only time you could think she could have gotten it was when you smushed her against the wall.
>This was your fault, and you needed to make it right.
“Floor, let me...”
>You started rummaging through the cabinets for a First Aid kit.
>You weren’t sure you had one.
>It wasn’t like either of you expected to ever be doing anything that could get you hurt.
>You ran to check the kitchen.
>The best you could find was fresh toilet paper for bandages, Q-tips, and the isopropyl you used when you were working on your rig.
>The best thermal paste available in Equestria was so shit it needed to be replaced every month.
“Let me… take care… of the wound.” You finally finished the sentence you started several lines ago.
>Also, you were out of breath.
>Running around the apartment in a panic was too much for your NEET physique.
>>
>>30311415
>Floor Bored was huddled against the back wall of the bathtub.
>When she made eye contact with you her cheeks flared the most precious shade of red you’d ever seen.
>She broke eye contact and shook her head violently, flinging water around the bathroom and onto your pants.
>”No!”
>You took a small step toward her.
“Floor, I’m sorry, I… I would never hurt you. Or… I would never try to hurt you.”
>Your shoulders slumped.
>You felt like absolute garbage.
>You knew it was an accident, but that wasn’t an excuse.
>Humans are bigger and stronger than ponies, even someone as physically unimpressive as you.
>It was your responsibility to restrain yourself.
>The limited amount of contact you’ve had with ponies and the outside world has given you a greater understanding of that big kid who never stood up for himself in school.
>In Equestria YOU now became the gentle giant.
>You put down your medical supplies and creeped closer to Floor Bored.
>She needed to know she was safe and everything was going to be OK.
>Her wound could wait a couple of minute.
>When you stepped into the bathtub the shower water began to soak your clothes.
>As you approached Floor Bored tried to back herself further away from you, but when it didn’t work she just huddled up and tried to make herself as small as possible, hiding her eyes behind her long, uncut mane.
>Her fear was hard to bear, so you stopped your advance.
>You sat down cross legged a little ways from her.
“I’m sorry…”
>>
>>30311421
>You have become Floor Bored, wet pony, and you’re pretty sure your horsebando’s face isn’t just wet because of the shower water.
>You were the reason why he was feeling guilty, and it was your responsibility to make him smile again.
>He smiled enough for the both of you, even when he didn’t think you were looking, and you liked that.
>But you didn’t know what to say or do.
>If he knew you’d hurt yourself he’d be just as sad.
>And, y’know, you were too chicken shit to be honest and tell him why you felt the need to do this in the first place.
>BATH TIME WAS FOR SOLITUDE.
>You felt a rush of anger flow through you.
>Before you knew it you’d stood up and had started banging your head against the wall.
>If that big dumdum had just let you clean yourself in peace you could have escaped and cloistered yourself in your room long enough for your wounds to heal.
>It was too unfair!
>He shouldn’t have barged in!
>Summer shouldn’t be a thing!
>Food shouldn’t require leaving the house! Ever!
>And…
>And your head wasn’t hitting the wall anymore.
>You were head thrashing the air like you were one of those metalhead pones.
>Anon had pulled you into his lap, away from the wall, and he was hugging you.
>It was still your responsibility to make him smile again.
>Today was just too much for you to handle, so you just buried your face in his shoulder and started bawling.
>You don’t quite remember, but you don’t think you were the only one making sad sounds.
>>
>>30311430
>It took a while before you cried out all your tears.
>By the time you had the hot water had run out and you were both shivering under the cold tap.
“Th-the next-t time Princ-cess Cadence comes over… Can w-we kill her?”
>You could feel Anon’s cheek rub up and down against the back of your head.
>You could feel warm vibration seeping from his chest to yours, a chuckle.
>”O-only if you help me hide the body.”
>>
>>30311440
I am an uninspired hack, so this is all the effort I have to show for the past two days.

PB: https://pastebin.com/8bWJARxi
>>
>>30311453
Thoroughly enjoyed though, thanks
I mean it's better than anything I could write
>>
>>30311492
Don't let my self deprecation guilt you into protecting my smile, Anon. I'm not a cute girl.
>>
File: IMG_1853.jpg (44KB, 264x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.jpg
44KB, 264x358px
>>30311514
you're right. You aren't a cute girl, you're a beautiful girl. Innocent and pure..
>>
>>30311573
Well, when you put it like that...

You and I are both going to die horribly alone. Our only respite will be the fantasies we manufacture from the dregs more creative people leave behind for us. Once we've consumed those fantasies they'll cease to sustain us, but we'll keep trying to milk them in the vain hope that there's a little bit left.

This is why pony still has any popularity All the well adjusted people moved on years ago..

Let's kill ourselves.
>>
>>30311453
it was top cute Anon
I still want more tho
>>
>>30311607
I see your NHK and raise you Gurren Lagan. To accept death is to say that trying was a mistake. So what if all the original thought has left this place, there’s still us! We can create stories from the scraps that’ll be mixed with our own twists and interpretations! We will create great, beautiful masterpieces born of fragments and patches! To hell with complacency, let us push forward unto a brighter tomorrow! So long as creation is happening, then all is well. A thousand monkeys can write Shakespeare, we’re smarter than monkeys! The possibilities are endless!
>>
I would like to lick NEETpone's sweaty, musky asshole.
>>
>>30311653
Then be the change you want to see. Start writing too, faggot.
>>
>>30311688
I am, but its for another thread. I haven’t slept well for three days so everything is a beautifully delirious bad decision. When I’m done blowing up Twilight’s Dorf Fortress I’ll bullshit something for this place.
>>
>>30311705
Awesome.

And don't worry, I won't protect your smile.
>>
>>30311656
Stop trying to fucking push your rimming fetish holy shit
>>
>>30310290
>>30310979

>Floor Bored, sweaty and stuttering as usual, takes it all back
>She doesn't want you to go in
>You can't be allowed to see her hentai trap buttrape dungeon
>Whatever, no take-backsies
>You fling the door open, thoughts brimming with the most scandalous, mischievous, shrine to debauchery the world has ever seen
>The room is empty, but for a broomstick held aloft by a mostly shut window and dress hung from the fire sprinkler over it
>A paint mixing stick pokes out of the neck of the dress with a crumpled piece of xerox paper stapled to it
>It appears to be a crude crayon drawing of what you can only guess is supposed to be Floor Bored, judging by the purple "eyes"
>Upon closer inspection you determine the crumpled drawing is also stained and the broomstick is moldy
"I can fuck a lot of things but even I couldn't..."
>Hmmm
"...I'd need shitload of Taaka to ride this wreck. And a tetanus booster."
>Floor Bored's crippling anxiety fades into jittery excitement, as she seizes her favorite black gimp mask
>Upon closer inspection you determine it is a piece black construction paper with two holes roughly punched out of it
>"Bbb... bb... bend over!"
>>
>>30311745
This is NEETpone, where standards go to die.
>>
>>30311774
That is the best gimp mask ever.
>>
File: 1479653165830.jpg (220KB, 499x636px) Image search: [Google]
1479653165830.jpg
220KB, 499x636px
>>30311421
>>In Equestria YOU now became the gentle giant.
h-Hitting a little close to home there mate.
>>
>>30312503
Fat isn't the same thing as muscle, so you probably are a "gentle giant".
>>
>>30311774
A r o u s e d
>>
File: cans.png (295KB, 1236x879px) Image search: [Google]
cans.png
295KB, 1236x879px
>>30308466
here u go, sorry for the wait.

might have to do the other requests tomorrow, job really takes up the majority of my time. :(
>>
>>30312904
Do Floor Bored getting hot and bothered while clinging to Anon's back and hiding under his hoodie.
>>
>>30311774
Aawww, she tries so hard.
>>
>>30312904
That's a cute picture. Good job.
>>
>>30312904
it's cool Anon, take your time
good job on this one, any content is greatly appreciated
>>
File: IMG_1845.jpg (70KB, 674x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1845.jpg
70KB, 674x566px
>>30312967
Lemme add that to the list.
Reservation made.

>job takes up 14 hrs even though I work 12
>sleep 8 hrs
>that's only 2 hrs that I get for myself
>all these draw requests
If anybody wants to do any of them, I'm totally cool wit that.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>30313772
Good save famalamadingdong.
>>
>>30311745
Stop trying to push your boring vanilla fetish holy shit
>>
>One day NEETpone woke up and realized that men were completely unnecessary for pleasure.
>And she lived happily ever after.
>>
>>30314234
your fetish is literally shit, faggot
if you find sex with a neet horse boring then the answer isn't to eat shit, it's to find something else to do, doesn't mean it has to involve scat
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (50KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
50KB, 640x478px
>>30314468
That's a lie and you know it. She craves for intimacy even if she doesn't admit it.
>>
File: floorbellyrub.png (174KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
floorbellyrub.png
174KB, 1024x1024px
>>30311020
Aw yeah
>>
>>30288585
So this is the Moondancer thread then?
>>
>>30314618
I believe no-one would get mad if you started posting Moondancer stuff.
This is about neetpone but moon fits the role too.
>>
>>30314566
aw she looks so happy
>>
>>30314618
Floor Bored's our mascot, but NEETponies are all welcome.
>>
>>30314478
I bet she wound up watching a bunch of Mares Going Their Own Way videos on HoofTube and uses that to justify her loneliness as the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>30314566
Cyooooot!
>>
File: 726398.png (241KB, 927x861px) Image search: [Google]
726398.png
241KB, 927x861px
>>30314473
He didn't say unwashed, just sweaty.
>>
File: 1424234501444.png (593KB, 2378x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1424234501444.png
593KB, 2378x1492px
>>30315068
Horse anuses are self cleaning, anyway.
>>
>>30315070
/tg/ is the only board you need.
>>
what kind of chineighse cartoons does Floor Bored watch?
>>
>>30315406
harem shit
and when she feels kinky, magical girl shows

Green about Anon finding her Card Captor Sakura scepter replica when
>>
>>30315412
THIS
>>
>>30315412
I assume harem anime in Equestria has to do with a lone ditzy mare handling the affections of many stallions?
>>
>>30315534
Well it depends if you go AiE or 'ingress'
They don't really have TVs and computers, so people generally go ingress, with a portal between earth and equestria etc
but in the end you do whatever the fuck you want

You can write about Anon getting jealous/angsty about all the stallions on screen
Or you can go the other way around and make floor feel self conscious about all the little girl shows Anon watches
etc etc
>>
>>30315534
Only if it's an RGRE setting, and it seems like NEETpone tends to assume RGRE.
>>
>>30315568
You'll also just see a lot of Technoquestria, where Equestria is around where we are tech-wise.
>>
I'll just bet that post number >> 30316666 will be something stupid.
>>
>>30292410
Wew, kinda went from 0 to 100 there senpai.
>>
>>30299624
>>30299636
Are those some reversed gender elements I spy? I like it.
>>
>>30315534
Yes
>>
>>30316877
I fucking hope not.
>>
>>30317430
I know right?
>>
>>30317430
>hating rgre
What? Why?
>>
>>30317461
Do I really need to explain?
>>
>>30317482
Yes, I'm actually wondering why you'd hate on the very concept of it
You can keep it short if you want
>>
>>30317482
Yeah. There was literally nothing wrong with that in the story.
>>
>>30317494
Those threads always give me the creeps. I can't really explain it, but I always get some really bad vibes off those threads. Also, those threads are ALWAYS filled with hyperautists.
>>
>>30317516
Oh yeah, I'm not talking about the generals/threads Anon, who gives a fuck about that.
I for example love satyr stuff, but I just can't get in their general, it's just so alien and shit to me.
We're just talking about rgre elements in a story, not moving the thread and merging with them or anything.
>>
File: where do you think you are.png (374KB, 604x623px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.png
374KB, 604x623px
>>30317516
So like every thread.
>>
File: 1394521809901.jpg (69KB, 392x601px) Image search: [Google]
1394521809901.jpg
69KB, 392x601px
>>30317530
>I for example love satyr stuff
What would NEETpones offspring be like? I imagine at that point she'd be far into and happy with her role as 'housewife' so they would probably grow up to be healthy and well-adjusted.
>>
>>30317531
Kinda, but it's like a whole different level of autism.

>>30317530
Fair point.
>>
>>30317550
They'd be hairy, smelly and be masturbating all the time using their dexterous fingers.
>>
>>30317550

Overbearing NEETmother would raise a lardass with a rebellious mean streak.

Anon's heart would be regularly broken whenever the fragile mom got verbally rekt, which would turn to anger at the child.
>>
File: 1461232884119.png (77KB, 604x569px) Image search: [Google]
1461232884119.png
77KB, 604x569px
>>30317968
I don't see it.
>>
More Agoraphobia

>>30311453
>You were now Anon.
>You’d never cuddled like this with Floor Bored before.
>It was nice.
>But your legs were falling asleep.
>If you didn’t get up now you weren’t going to be able to get up at all.
>Bad circulation was the curse of a sedentary lifestyle.
>You pulled away from Floor Bored and started working your way up.
>Your right foot was OK, but you couldn’t even tell you were putting any weight on your left foot.
>You started shaking it to get the feeling back.
>That awful, prickly feeling of your nerves rebooting was starting to crawl up your leg.
>Floor Bored was standing against you with her tail curled around you right leg.
>She made eye contact with you, then looked down to where you were touching.
>You could see her eyes widen before she jumped away from you.
>HNNNG
>Your heart bled for this little catpone.
>Speaking of bleeding her wound was still seeping blood.
>You looked down at your shirt where she’d pressed herself against you and you could see a bright, red stain.
>You suddenly became aware of how uncomfortable your wet clothes were.
>Like a thousand, little sucking tentacles were wrapped around your body, weighing you down like they were trying to drag you under the water.
>Your only recourse was to wiggle like a toddler who didn’t want to eat his vegetable mush.
>Or, you know, get out of your clothes.
>You shucked your shirt off you like it were a corn husk, and you yanked off your stretchy pants.
>You almost took off your underwear, but then you remembered you were in polite company.
>>
>>30318176
>”I… I didn’t mean to bleed on you. I’m sorry about your shirt” Floor Bored said.
>She was averting her eyes and her blush had returned.
>You took a moment to compose yourself. You had never been comfortable being around other people without being fully clothed.
>It kinda helped to think of Floor Bored as a cat.
>Your cat back on Earth liked to curl up around your legs while you pooped and that never bothered you.
“It’s fine.” you said. “You’re the only one who’ll see me in it anyway, so it’s not like it’s been ruined. I just. I don’t like wearing wet clothes.”

>You walked over to the cabinet where you’d left the isopropyl.
>The toilet was next to it, so you closed the lid and sat down on it.
“C’mere, let me take a look at your leg.” you said while patting your knee.
>Floor Bored stayed where she was.
>You could see a grimace on her face.
>She was fidgeting the same way you did when you were about to do something you didn’t want to do.
“It’s alright, I’ll be gentle.”
>Floor squeaked.
>It took you a moment to realize what it sounded like you were saying.
>>
>>30318188
>”No, no, no! It’s!” She huffed. “AAAAAGH!”
>”YOUDIDN’THURTMEIDIDTHISTOMYSELFPLEASEDON’TFEELBADJUSTLEAVEMEALONEI’LLTAKECARE OF IT MYSELF.”
>wat
“Wat”
>She took in a deep breath before walking up to you and grabbing your hand between her hooves.
>She was failing to pull you off the toilet.
>”C-mon! Just go-I’ll-I’ll take care of it myself!” She grunted while you stayed where you were.
“Floor, what do you mean you did it to yourself?”
>”C’mooooooon.”
>You picked her up and sat her on your lap.
“No.”
>You held her with one arm while you fumbled to unscrew the rubbing alcohol with your other hand.
>”You don’t understand, this isn’t your problem! Lemme go!”
“Floor, it’ll always be my problem if you’re hurt.”
>You grabbed her chin and forced her to look at you.
“Now tell me what you meant when you said you did this to yourself.”
>>
>>30318197
>Her eyes were shut tight and her nose was all scrunchied up.
>She couldn’t easily fight your grip on her chin, but she tried when she shook her head “no”.
“FLOOR.”
>You weren’t trying to shout. You were trying to imitate your old Papanon’s Authority Voice™. >Against another human it would have sounded weak and pathetic.
>It probably would have sounded weak and pathetic to most ponies, too.
>But you and Floor Bored were both weak and pathetic, so it was enough.
>She opened her eyes and withered under your stare.
>”I... did it in the shower...”
>She sniffed.
>”I started scrubbing… and I didn’t stop, even after it hurt.”
>You let go of her chin and she immediately looked away from you.
>”And… if you hadn’t come in I’d still be doing it.”

>You grip on Floor Bored had shifted slightly into another hug.
“Why would you do that?”
>”Be… because.”
>And then she went silent.
>You waited, but she said nothing.
>You were worried about Floor Bored, but you were also starting to get tired after the day you’d had.
>You wanted her to be OK, but you didn’t know if pressuring her like this was really going to help her.
>So you decided to just start tending to her wound while she thought about what she was willing to say.
>It took a couple of tries to unscrew the isopropyl with only a single hand. You spilled a decent amount, but not too much.
>You poured a little bit into the cap, then grabbed a Q-tip and dabbed it in the liquid.
>You didn’t realize your mistake until after you’d started doctoring her wound and you heard her scream.
>>
>>30318208
>Your mistake was using 99.9% pure isopropyl like it were 70% pure isopropyl.
>That is, you weren’t as gentle as you should have been and you wound up applying way too much all over the wound.

“Ssshhh… ssshhh… It’s OK, it’s OK...”
>Your grip was tested when she tried to escape after she felt the burning.
>You were petting her from her cheek down to her withers to calm her down.
“It’s OK, I’m here. You’re fine. I’ll be more careful. It’s OK...”

>”NO! IT’S NOT OK!” she shouted. ”I did it because I’m the worst!”

“What? No, you’re not. I… I think you’re pretty great.”

>”Well, you shouldn’t! You don’t know what I did!”
>You cocked your head.
“Well… then what did you do? I’m having a hard time imagining what you could have done that would be worth this.”
>You gestured to her shoulder.

>”I… I was a bad girl. I...” She grimaced. “I…!”
>She started holding her breath.
>You couldn’t tell if she was turning red because she was blushed or because she was straining to hold too much air inside her lungs.
>”I came all over you!”
>>
>>30318219
https://pastebin.com/LBVkEgZS

And that's all I have for now. More tomorrow or the day after or never. Probably tomorrow.
>>
>>30317516
I can still hear the REEEEEEES from the last time they brought up circumcision.
>>
>>30318219
>>”I… I was a bad girl. I...” She grimaced. “I…!”
>”I came all over you!”
haha
oh my
>>
>>30318317
People do that in every fucking thread on every fucking board when circumcision is brought up. What the fuck are you smoking.
>>
>>30318324
How would NEETpone react to learning her horsebando's genitals were mutilated?
>>
>>30318348
She would suck them.
>>
>>30318543
Sounds about right.
>>
>>30318219
Just saying, you can't have a 99.9% pure bottle of alcohol(you can, but it doesn't last very long). Alcohol becomes an azeotroph at like 96% or somewhere near that number.
>>
>>30318219
I like it. Good work, Anon.
>>
>>30318630
I looked around for different concentrations to see what was the highest I could find when I was writing that bit.

https://www.amazon.com/MG-Chemicals-Isopropyl-Alcohol-Cleaner/dp/B008UH4AI8

I've never used 99.9%, though, so I have no experience with it. That's why I wrote it that way.
>>
>>30318219
Arg! Once again, the segment ends right before a satisfactory conclusion is reached.
I think you're doing this on purpose.
>>
>>30319003
Be sure to stay tuned for the next episode of As The World Turns!
>>
File: shyfloorb.png (370KB, 829x1096px) Image search: [Google]
shyfloorb.png
370KB, 829x1096px
Tired as fuck, so I drew a floorb.
shiny hair is fucking hard.
>>
>>30319490
Can't argue with the results, though. Good shit.
>>
>>30319490
Uuuugh, muh heart...
It's too cute...
>>
>>30319490
qt 3.14

Good drawing.
>>
>>30319490
nice job as always
>>
File: readinglewd.png (198KB, 604x642px) Image search: [Google]
readinglewd.png
198KB, 604x642px
>>30308724
badda bing, here you go.

if im lucky maybe I'll get a day off this sunday to draw all day and not be hasty.
>>
>>30319956
WEWF! Loood!
>>
>>30319490
That looks super cute, but if you were going for greasy hair you didn't succeed. Greasy hair will cleave to the scalp more, will have more stray hairs, will be clumpier, and won't look as delightfully fluffy.
>>
>>30320864
..fuck, yeah ok I can see that.
>>
>>30321045
Just call it a rare, post-path picture of Floor Bored.
>>
>>30319956
both cute and lewd, thanks for drawing it!
>>
Agoraphobia

>>30318225
>You were no longer chicken shit.
>You were just shit.
>Floor Bored, worst pone.
>But at least you were being honest, and that was the best you could say for yourself.
>Among other things you were saying.
“I splooged on you!”
“Did the one-mare tango on your back!”
“Took advantage of your trust!”
“Rubbed against you like some creep!”
“I’m a preydator!”
>You couldn’t stop yourself anymore. Your conscience wouldn’t let you until you’d explained in graphic detail why you were unfit for cohabitation with Anon.
>You were going to protect that smile by driving him away.
>Princess Cadence could find another, better pony to room with him.
>If you were lucky the courts would give you the death penalty.
>Equestria hadn’t had capital punishment since before Luna’s banishment, but you felt sure they’d reconsider for you.
>At the least you’d ask.
>It’d be better than being all alone again.
>>
>>30321253
>...

>It was better than being all alone again!
>BACKPEDAL, BACKPEDAL, BACKPEDAL.
“I didn’t mean to do it!” You squeaked.
“It was hot and you smelled nice and my legs were spread and your voice rumbles like my favorite vibrator and you walked down those steps and Princess Cadence could smell me and it was hot and you’re hot and you smell REALLY NICE and I tried to contain myself and then you smushed me against the wall like I was your play thing!”

>...

>THAT WASN’T ANY BETTER, BACKPEDAL, BACKPEDAL, BACK-

>Something was poking you in your belly.
>It started out small, but it was getting bigger.
>It’d found your belly button and was going inside.

>...

>THAT’S_A_PENIS.MLP4
>>
>>30321257
>Now, dear reader, I feel the need to explain something to you about big, fat, juicy stallion cocks.
>Fuck the fourth wall, I’m going somewhere with this.
>Stallions aren’t like dudes.
>They don’t get hard on accident, and mares can’t fluster them unless they want to be flustered.
>They choose when they get hard, and no stallion ever got hard for Floor Bored before.
>Except that one time her daddy got drunk and started calling her by her late mother’s name when she was a filly and she didn’t understand what was happening so she hid under the bed.
>But Floor Bored didn’t remember that, so it doesn’t count.
>Now we can return to the story.
>>
>>30321263
>”That’s the...”
>Anon coughed, then squeezed you a little tighter against himself, driving his penis deeper into your belly button.
>You were a chubby little pone, so your belly button was pretty deep.
>”That’s the hottest thing I’ve ever heard.”

>You slowly turned your head to look at Anon.
>When you saw his face he had a glassy look in his eye and his cheeks were a lovely shade of pink.
“Y-you mean it-No! No it’s not! It’s creepy and weird and-and-”
>BACKPEDAL, BACKPEDAL, BACKPEDAL.
“I mean… Masturbation is a natural and beautiful thing and nopony should be ashamed of her body, pumblr told me so!”
>Wait, no stop!
>WRONG DIRECTION, BACKPEDAL, BACKPEDAL, BACKPEDAL.
“I MEAN… I’m gross and disgusting and I don’t bathe enough and I’m not pretty enough for a stallion!”
>There you go. Crisis averted. When in doubt, shame yourself before they can shame you!
>Wear your weakness like armor and it will never be used to hurt you!

>“I think you’re pretty...”
>If you weren’t blushed before, and you most certainly were, you were definitely blush now.
>Never in your wildest dreams did you think Anon would actually say you were pretty.
>You were a dumb horse, and you obviously had no clue what was happening right now, so you decided to just shut your pie hole before you said anything more retarded than you already had.
>“I think you’re the prettiest pony I’ve ever met.”
>>
>>30321266
>You were now Anon, and you’d just heard the most unf thing ever.
>A feeling of regret pass through you.
>The shower had probably rinsed most of Floor Bored’s fluids off your back.
>If you had known you’d have gone without bathing for weeks.
>A GIRL CAME ON YOU.
>A GIRL YOU LIKED, TOO.
>And there you were, babbling about how pretty she was.
>You probably looked like a total beta faggot.
>Girls were never impressed by that.
>You remembered what Princess Cadence told you earlier today.
>”Figure out how much you’re willing to give, then give it freely.”
>You were willing to give her the world.
>But you were chicken shit.
>But… didn’t Floor Bored say she thought you were hot?
>You…
>You could give her a kiss.
>She couldn’t call the ponice on you for just a kiss, could she?
>Just a kiss.
>JUST A KISS.
>HOLY SHIT, YOU WERE GOING TO KISS FLOOR BORED.
>NO YOU WEREN’T.
>AGIRHAKBGIAPTRAEOVREIBVK-
>You slapped yourself, clenched your buttocks, and just went for it.

>...

>Well, you gave her a kiss, but you didn’t think eyeballs were for kissing.
>>
>>30321268
https://pastebin.com/G0kiaDmP

HAHA

Another cliffhanger!

I'm going to keep stringing you faggots along until the very end.
>>
>>30321257
Lmao that's sum gudd shit right there
>>
>>30321268
>"Y-yes! Kiss my eye, Anon-chan! It feels so good! I'm getting pregnant! You're making my eye pregnant!"
>>
>>30321542
Out, now.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 720x721px
>>30321275
>>
>>30321268
This is good. I hope you keep going.
>>
>>30322447
Writing awkward people is fun.
>>
>>30321257
>“It was hot and you smelled nice and my legs were spread and your voice rumbles like my favorite vibrator
what a fucking awkward thing to say to someone
>>
>>30318317
What >>30318324 said, that happened to two nurse redheart threads, it sucked
>>
So new to this thread. Any anons want to tell me more or less how you guys do things here?
>>
>>30323929
I'm new too, and I'm loving this thread already. Give me a pony that your guys want something written on and I'll try my best
>>
>>30323929
We talk about cute NEET girls and that's about it. We seem to be more relaxed than RGRE.
>>
>>30323959
The idea of moondancer has been thrown around but no green as of yet.
>>
>>30324029
Early Twilight would also be NEET.
>>
File: 1490417853999.png (412KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490417853999.png
412KB, 746x1024px
>>30324025
Thank god, kinda getting sick of RGRE desu familia

>>30324029
I don't know much about Moondancer, so that might be kinda hard
>>
>>30324058
She only has one episode, S5. Go watch it.
>>
>>30321275
Bless.
>>
>>30321045
Even if it isn't greasy, it's still super fucking cute.
>>
Neetbump
>>
>>30325689
neat
>>
>>30324359
>>30324058
>be Anon
>As the only human in Equestria, ever since you got here there's been a labpony or two prodding you with a stick
>Or "researching" as they liked to call it
>After a couple weeks of this, you decided you had enough, and declared you were going to Canterlot for a vacation
>Much to the dissapointment of all the labponies, but who cares?

>And so here you are, right off the train in Canterlot
>It's early morning, the sun just starting to rise over the Castle in the distance
>You had no idea what you were gonna do in your time here, but from what the other ponies said it's a nice place
>You'd find something to do, you were sure. Humans were adaptable
>The streets are empty this early in the day, save for a few stallions and mares in business suits headed to work
>The sidewalks that you're walking on are pretty much bare this time of day.
>The only ponies that stand out are a blue mare with an hourglass cutie mark and her friend, a cute cream-colored mare wearing a sweater and thick glasses, and her hair in a bun
>The cream mare is sipping on coffee and chatting with her friend while walking, and hasn't noticed you walking towards them yet
>When you finally get near enough to walk past, she and her friend look up at you, eyes widening as they see your strange human form for the first time
>The cream-colored mare spits out her coffee in surprise..
>All over your jeans.
"Are you joking? C'mon, what am I, an alien?"
>Now that you think about it, you kinda were
>But that's no excuse for ponies to spit coffee all over your jeans!
>"I-I-I'm sorry..!" she says apologetically.
>"I-it's just that I've n-never seen a human before! Twilight w-wrote to me that one was in Ponyville, b-but I never thought-"
"Don't get used to it." you cut her off, slightly annoyed
>Her blue friend has just been silent the whole time, and neither of them say anything as you walk away
>Except after a few seconds, the cream-colored one awkwardly shouts out "I'm sorry!" again
>>
>>30326330
>...
>It's been a few hours since that, and you've been wandering around Canterlot, mostly window shopping
>After (kinda) cleaning the coffee stain on your jeans.
>Everything's so gaudy here, so extravagant
>And expensive.
>You wondered if maybe somepony here could make you something nicer than your now-ruined jeans and crap t-shirt
>The guards here wore *golden* armor for Christ's sake
>Maybe later you could teach 'em a thing or two about how metal works..
>But for now, you're resting in a cafe by yourself
>This was much nicer than anything in Ponyville, but it didn't really feel like home just yet
>The ponies inside shooting you the occasional weirdly fascinated glance wasn't helping, but they'd get used to you eventually
>You hope.
>You're sipping on some coffee of your own when the nerdy cream-colored mare from earlier walks into the cafe
>She quickly scans the place, her eyes falling on you
>She trots over to your table somewhat nervously
>"H-hey, I think we got off on the w-wrong hoof.."
>You just stay silent, eyeing her with one eyebrow raises
>"M-mind if I sit down?"
>You shrug, and she takes a seat across from you
>"S-so I'm Moondancer. I'd just like to um, apologize for earlier.. l-like I said, I've never seen a human before and-"
"I get it, it's fine. Apology accepted. Name's Anon, by the way."
>Her ears perk up
>"R-really? You accept?"
"Yeah, what were you expecting?"
>"W-well, I thought for a h-human I might need to do a little m-more to get my apology accepted.."
"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"
>"N-nothing, I just-"
>With a frustrated groan she buries her head in her hooves on the table
>After a few seconds, she looks up at you anxiously, the lower half of her face still hidden by her hooves
>"S-so you're a human, right?"
>You nod
>"Can I study you?"
>>
File: moondancer_by_magister39-d8zxn66.png (452KB, 1600x1663px) Image search: [Google]
moondancer_by_magister39-d8zxn66.png
452KB, 1600x1663px
>>30326335
>Now it was your turn to groan
>You lightly lift your half-full coffe mug with one hand
"Y'know, I'm really tempted to throw this at you."
>"W-what!? P-please don't, this is my f-favorite sweater-"
"I'm kidding, I wouldn't do that to a mare in such a pretty sweater."
>She blushes a little bit
"But c'mon, I came out here just to escape all you ponies studying me."
>"W-well, I'm sure there's s-something I can do to convince you-"
>She stops to think for a moment.
>"Do you have a place to stay here in Canterlot?"
>Oh, shit
>Now that you think about it, no, you didn't
"Ehh, no, but-"
>"Y-you can stay at my place! For uh, free!" Moondancer exclaims
>You raise an eyebrow
>"All I really do is study, a-and I don't have a job, so I'd enjoy the company.."
>She smiles genuinely
>You can tell that it would probably mean a lot to her if you agree
>Plus, it definitely beat sleeping on the streets.
>You sigh
"Alright. Sure. But I hope you don't study me too much.."
>Moondancer's face lights up with excitement
>"Ohh, thank you Anon! This means the world to me!"
>You hope you aren't biting off more than you can chew here
>How did you always get roped in to this stuff?

Should I keep going?
>>
>>30326344

Yes. Don't even know why you asked desu
>>
>>30326344
definitely.
though I can see where this is going from a mile away.
>>
>>30317550
>>30317565
An unwashed perv just like her mom.
There's often desperate mutual masturbation when Anon's at work.
>>
File: 1497258750727.png (128KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1497258750727.png
128KB, 366x380px
>>30288585
Am I the only one who wants neetpone to be a general from now on?
>>
>>30326877
No, but I have my doubts it will last if it ever became one.
Regardless, more neetpone would be awesome.
>>
>>30326877
considering how fresh it is, how long the two threads have been alive, how many people have been involved and how much green there already is, I'd say no, you're not the only one.
it won't last forever of course, they never do.
I always welcome more art of Floor Bored though, regardless.
>>
>>30326918
good things never last forever, I guess
>>
>>30326918
Some of us stop by just because we got nothing better to do, not by commitment, but that does not mean I am going to leave just yet.
>>
File: notagain.png (343KB, 1236x1129px) Image search: [Google]
notagain.png
343KB, 1236x1129px
>>30308867
wew, here you go!
>>
>>30288585
I want to convince neetpone that I have a passionate lust for her. I want to lean in to kiss her but right before our lips touch I would back away and laugh at her like a maniac and tell her that nobody would ever kiss a ugly loser like her.
>>
>>30327464
That's a drippy poner
unf
>>
>>30290998
Squash soup.
>>
File: my penis is diamonds.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
my penis is diamonds.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>30292381
>your legs twitching as you piss once again onto your bedding
>>
>>30292425
That was a true masterpiece.
11/10.
>>
>>30300419
Wouldn't Anon have noticed the gush of piss and squash soup splattering against his back?
>>
>>30306348
Very cute, but the way she's slanted to the left looks a bit odd. Like she's about to tip over towards the wall.
>>
>>30311103
>especially around the private parts
What about inside?
>>
>>30311415
I wonder if Floor Bored's marecum would work as thermal paste.
>>
>>30312751
True, but fat is still body mass. If you put your body weight on a creature 1/4 your size, they're going to feel it just as much regardless of what it consists of.
>>
File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
Chad Thundercock Anon and neet pony: setting up for failure

Coming winter 2017
>>
Neetpone bumb
>>
File: Spurdo Boney =DDDDDD.jpg (956KB, 4356x4578px) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo Boney =DDDDDD.jpg
956KB, 4356x4578px
>>30327739
gud bumb
>>
>>30327735
kek

Not sure if underwear would work tbough. It'd just soak into the cloth. He'd probably have to sneak in and nick a freshly used dildo after she masturbates and falls asleep or something. Or maybe even scoop a bit of the goop oozing out of her vulva if her sleeping position allows it.
>>
>>30327776
Green when
Offby One-Kenobi
>>
How come neetpones are adorable, when neethuman are disgusting? Are ponies just always adorable? Does a non-adorable pony even exist?!
>>
File: yermakinmebluth.png (230KB, 616x640px) Image search: [Google]
yermakinmebluth.png
230KB, 616x640px
>>30327869
its because neetpone isnt fat or living with her parents like i am

and yes, all pones are adorable, except for a select few, i.e. >pic related
>>
>>30324025
RGRE is a den of vipers now. They're circling the drain.
>>
This thread will became legend. If we talk about every NEET mare and Internet
>>
>>30327892
Wait until she hits her growth spurt.
I've seen some terrible-looking girls blossom into fantastic women.
>>
>>30326492
NGNL is patrician.

>>30326877
Let's do it, fag.

>>30327465
Get out.

>>30327776
Write it, faggot.
>>
>>30328335
Inky Rose? Fashion horse who tries to make it big, but no one likes her drab clothing, so she winds up destitute.
>>
>>30328396
Inky didn't get that much personality in the episode. She could still be full teen angst.
>>
>>30327674
Obliviously in a rush to slap on those undies on. The only excuse I can come up with.. I usually tilt my head slightly when drawing and flaws like that happen unless I go back and correct it.
>>
>>30328875
A good way to avoid that is just to zoom out and look at your image from afar, see the entire picture to confirm proportions and composition, then move on. I do this a lot throughout sketching, it lets me figure out what goes where. Things usually don't turn out the way you think it would, and to fix that you set the scene with what you can see by first drawing them out, then moving them around.
>>
File: pileofcans.png (659KB, 2064x921px) Image search: [Google]
pileofcans.png
659KB, 2064x921px
>>30328908
you're probably right about that and it would more than likely benefit my art greatly but I'm lazy and barely have time to draw as it is. here's my drawing process. literally the most basic sketch and then straight into the final product.
>>
>>30329020
Toppest cute
>>
>>30329020
MOAR!
>>
>>30326344
>Should I keep going?
yes, always, even if it's bad, even if you're cursed out by every anon, never stop
>>
>>30326344
Keep going, Anon.
>>
GUYS

GUYS

NEETmare moon
>>
>>30329838
The REEEEEEEE shall last forever
>>
>>
>>30330110
I wanna ruflle that fluff!

and mane.

and tail...
and genitals
>>
>>30330110

das it mane
>>
>>30330110
WEW
>>
File: thumb.png (67KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
67KB, 250x222px
>>30326918
It'll be just like Birbhoers General all over again.

I miss it.
>>
>>30292424
>yellow marecum
>where were you when they decided that pissing yourself was the standard way to portray female orgasm?
>>
>>30330420
Have you not seen actual mare ejaculate from an actual horse? Get off of this board.
>>
File: NiggaDoesntKnow.jpg (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
NiggaDoesntKnow.jpg
141KB, 600x600px
>>30330420
>>
>>30330444
Have you actually smelled and tasted it? No? Then get offff offf off of this board.
>>
>>30330455
>Have you actually smelled and tasted it?
Yes.
>>
>>30330444
This is fantasy. We can say it looks and tastes like Sprite.
>>
>>30330483
Wait, shit, it's NEETpone. Her marecum would look green, like Mountain Dew.
>>
>>30330455
Atleast I know what it looks like, also unf

>>30330483
Disgusting
>>
>>30330489
Shit, I'm a retard. Mountain Dew is more yellow.
>>
>>30330494
Surge is green.

I would totally a NEET pony that came Surge.
>>
>>30330444
Are you saying it's not pee? I bet you also think mares can control every part of the smooth muscle in the vaginal wall, abort at will, and all that crap that spreads on /mlp/.
>>
>>30330512
It's not 100% piss
>>
>>30330504
There we go. Her body's so saturated with caffeine infused citrus water she excretes it as sweat, piss, and cum.
>>
>>30330512
Real question.

Are their anuses self-wiping?
>>
>>30330556
Only if they beat me to it! Am I right guys!?
>>
>>30330540
No shit, nothing is ever 100%, but the major component is urine. It's what gets expelled and what carries the secretions and what not. I don't know what the exact proportion is but it's a lot.
>>
>>30330556
Sure, when a horse, I mean mare, finishes her business, a tiny hand holding a sheet of bog roll sticks out and wipes her clacker clean.
>>
File: fluttershynature.png (2MB, 1495x650px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershynature.png
2MB, 1495x650px
>>30330615
>>
>>30330576
All I'm saying is that there's a difference between a mare cumming, and literally pissing. I was replying to >>30330420, who apparently thought that cloudy, yellow marecum was literally just piss.
>>
>>30330632
So you're saying horse urine can't be cloudy?
>>
>>30330657
This is a really weird thing to fight over.
>>
>>30330657
You know what I mean. And if you don't, go watch some horse porn or gtfo
>>
>>30330657
Look faggot. Here's a video of a mare cumming. It's not piss.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5dERggyKdnZNXZBSGJ5UzN1LVE/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>30330671
Right, you've got no idea what you're talking about. If your knowledge of a subject comes entirely from jacking it to porn, then you shouldn't really argue any points about said subject. Keep thinking mares have some magical organ that makes them literally ejaculate some magical fluid when fucked by a human for no reason whatsoever apart from getting you over the edge, but don't propagate this nonsense, please.
>>
>>30330632
Sure, marecum and urine are separate things, but mares often piss when they cum as well.
>>
>>30330711
>Jan's mares
Cool story, bro. Do you know why there's a cut right before she soaks his cock in whatever that is?
>>
File: 1497648624653s.jpg (24KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1497648624653s.jpg
24KB, 239x211px
>mfw when people start posting literal horse porn ITT to prove or disprove myths about marecum
>>
>>30330720
That wasn't the issue, was it?
The issue is this:
>>30330420
>yellow marecum
>where were you when they decided that pissing yourself was the standard way to portray female orgasm?

marecum =/= piss, but it is yellow and it is clearly what is being referred to in the story.
Thus that post is wrong. Every post defending it is wrong, and most of them are "I'm only pretending to be retarded" bait, so everyone should shut up about it already and we can get back to NEET pones.
>>
>>30330663
nor/mlp/eople
>>
>>30330764
Why?
>>
File: RD likes it.webm (75KB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
RD likes it.webm
75KB, 270x360px
>>30330771
Right? This thread keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>30330781
I want Floor Bored to piss on my dick.
>>
>>30330790
I'm going to give you the first half of the answer and let you figure out the rest for yourself. It's because mares generally don't like the sensation of having substantial amounts of liquid in their vaginas and try to get rid of it as quickly as possible. Might not always be the case, but this is a good example of when it is.
>>
>>30330420
marecum is mostly urine
>>
This is the best shit I've seen on this board in a long time. Good work writefags!
>>
>>30330952
Pretty sure we're done with this discussion now
>>
>>30330952
Okay, but did you know it's possible to make a mare climax without causing anything to gush out of her? And it doesn't really have to be urine. These are magical ponies, not horses.
>>
File: what's going on in here.gif (997KB, 108x163px) Image search: [Google]
what's going on in here.gif
997KB, 108x163px
Aw nice. Neetpone thread is back, I wonder wha....
>>
>>30330952
I'm not going to say this is wrong, but I'd love to see a source.
>>
>>30331109
Stay for the greens.
>>
>>30327824
I'm not a writefag, but I agree that this could make for a humorous story.
>>
>>30331132
>assume it's not urine at all, because pee is gross
>ask yourself how and why mares can do what stallions do but better and without even having the right equipment
>no idea, so make a mare "cum", collecting some of it
>let it sit for a day or so, not letting it dry up completely
>smell it
>the powerful aroma of ammonia punches you right in the nose
>only the "why" remains

If you want an actual authoritative opinion on this, then you're out of luck, since veterinary literature doesn't appear to recognize "marecum".
>>
>>30331248
>since veterinary literature doesn't appear to recognize "marecum".
Well, I would assume they have some fancy latin name for it instead, but surely it must be documented somewhere.
>>
>>30331411
I've never fucked a mare, but I've seen a bunch of videos. When they're horny the do drip their own lubey juices, something squirting them out while winking. But they also sometimes piss when they cum, just like some women.
>>
File: disgust.png (1021KB, 1593x1206px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
1021KB, 1593x1206px
thread derailing into marecum discussion
>this kills the thread

I just want to draw neetpone
>>
>>30331998
Draw Neetpone taking a shower sad. Np
>>
>>30331998
>disliking marecum discussion
>one off
God has given you a direct, clear message to kill yourself
>>
>>30331998
I think this has all been quite wonderful. Ain't nothing wrong with some conversation.
>>
>>30331998
Dude, if we don't talk about it, then WHO THE FUCK WILL!?
>>
>>30331998
marecum discussion should be in every thread
even in non mlp related threads
>>
>>30332605
But it wasn't much of a discussion though. Here's a replay:

>Marecum doesn't exist, it's just piss
>Yes it does so exist
>Nuh uh, you retard
>Yes huh, it totally does
>No, you're a faggot, and also, you're stupid

And so on and so forth.
>>
>>30332605
>every thread
It has its place, but I don't think everywhere is it.
>>
>>30332656
nah niga
>>
>>30332634
so?
it should still be a mandatory
marecum is important
>>
>>30332699
I like you.
>>
>>30332761
thx niga
>>
File: bellyrubb.png (285KB, 961x1156px) Image search: [Google]
bellyrubb.png
285KB, 961x1156px
>>30311020
here u go, friendo
>>
>>30326344
you've perked my interest, pls keep going.
>>
>>30333222
CYOOOOT!
>>
File: 1386009621174.png (127KB, 1220x850px) Image search: [Google]
1386009621174.png
127KB, 1220x850px
>>30333222
why is she so humanlike
>>
>>30333451
why are bats so unponylike? :^)
>>
>>30333222
Cute, but what >>30333451 said.
I though it was a Floor Bored satyr from the thumbnail.
>>
>>30333495
>pic
Why does she have two black eyes and is wearing slutty clothing?
>>
>>30333506
She never sleeps.
Her dad is Zephyr Breeze, and whatever sort of woman would lay with Zephyr Breeze, and they have no idea what constitutes appropriate clothes.
Shit, her brother always wears gay chad belly shirts and has the personality of a razor.
>>
>>30333525
Why do you know this?
>>
>>30333533
Probably because he browses the satyr general, I would assume?
>>
>>30330420
>>30330952
Didn't science semi-recently figure out that female spurting when they cum is mostly piss?
>>
File: 1491495668711.jpg (21KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
1491495668711.jpg
21KB, 608x456px
>>30333555
They're cartoon horses, it may as well be jones soda.
>>
>>30333293
thx :)
>>30333451
>>30333495
I honestly dont see the human like resemblance but maybe that's just me liking my own work. welp
>>
>>30333555
yes, it applies to any mammal but i believe that horses have the most piss in their cum
>>
>>30333592
look at her forelegs anon
>>
The name Floor Bored was chosen recently, right?

Did she have a name before this? I just remember people calling her neet pony.
>>
>>30333721
By looking through the last thread, it seems someone came up with the name a while ago.
>>
>>30333721
The character belongs to Nips, he put the name
>>
>>30333871
Yeah but this character has been around for a while. I just can't remember what we've been calling her before Floor Bored.
>>
>>30295015
well we assume that the population disparity is 1:2 if not 1:14 most of the time, if you arent bi and not attractive, you are shlicking it till you die.
>>
>>30334087
Is gender disparity a norm for the neet threads?

>1 guy for every 14 girls
Top unf~
>>
>>30334100
I think nearly all fandom unless otherwise stated.
>>
>>30334100
RGRE just kind of falls out of NEETpone naturally to explain the existence of a female NEET. It's not necessary, but it's easy.

I didn't even realize I was putting RGRE elements in Agoraphobia until after I'd pasted.
>>
>>30333881
I'm pretty sure she's been tagged with the name Floor Bored on Derpibooru for a long time.
>>
>>30331248
So basically, Floor Bored's apartment constantly smells heavily of stale horse piss?
>>
>>30333525
What's with all the feathers?
>>
>>30334383
Feathers have to be maintained, Anon. They're not like hair where they'll just be "fine" if you don't clean and preen them.
>>
Jesus Christ, you people are fucking disgusting.
>>
File: delet this now.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
delet this now.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>30335226
This general was starting off strong and now it's devolved into arguments about marecum, and fucking satyr. This stuff could've literally just stayed in RGRE and it might've been better for it, because it wouldn't tolerate the autism arguments that are happening instead of green and art

Debating whether it's time to jump ship already
>>
>>30335226
Normos leave
>>
>>30335274
No.
>>
>>30335226
Get out, normie. Summerfags don't belong here.
>>
>>30335226
I'm just here for the neetpone green
>>
>>30335260
So your idea of a perfect general is tons of people making lots content for you and no one caring enough to have a conversation about anything interesting.

You fucking sperg.
>>
>>30326344
Green dump inbound, trying to get this thread back on track

>"S-so, this is my house!"
"Uh.."
>There's moss growing on it, and the walls surrounding it are crumbling
>It just generally looks run down.
>You point to the big hole in the front door
"What happened there?"
>"O-oh, that was just when my friend Twilight was knocking on the door, and uh, accidentally punched through it."
>What?
>Jeez, some friends she had..
>She leads you inside, and honestly the inside isn't much better than the out
>The bathroom is small, there's only one bedroom, the kitchen is old and there's papers and books strewn about everywhere
"So you stay in here all day?"
>"Y-yep, mostly studying unless I go out with my friends!"
"Doesn't just sitting here and studying get.. I dunno, boring?"
>"No, o-of course not! Twilight's taught me so many new methods of learning, so I'm content with sitting here all day. And now that you're here to keep me company, it's even less boring! N-not that it was in the first place.."
"Right.."
>"A-anywho, let's get right to studying! Can you um, t-take your shirt off please?" she says as she walks into her bedroom
>>
>>30335446
>You raise an eyebrow questioningly, but you comply
>Moondancer returns with a tapemeasure, and by standing on a stool she can reach high enough to start measuring your chest and arms
>"W-wow, there's just so much here! I could write a whole book on this.. The only question is, what kind of book~"
>You stare her down
"What?"
>"Errr, n-nothing!" she says, blushing
>She makes some other observations while she continues to measure you
>"Hmm.. fascinating. Your physique is similar to that of a minotaur.. except for your head and lower body, of course. I've really never seen anything like you, Anon."
"Yeah, probably because I'm the only human in all of Equestria."
>"That just makes this occasion all the more special!"
>After what seems like an eternity of measuring, Moondancer finally rolls up her tape measure
>"All this is amazing! Your anatomy is almost completely unique.. I need to go write this down somewhere!"
>She dives into a pile of books, frantically searching for a quill and something to write on
>After a little while she emerges with what she was looking for, and starts hurriedly scribbling words onto a sheet of paper
>She takes a break from her writing to quickly look up at you
>"It's getting kinda late, Anon, and I think that's all the studying I'm gonna do for tonight. You should get some sleep."
"Speaking of which, where should I be sleeping anyways?"
>"W-well, I only have one bed, b-but there is the couch, so unless you wanna sleep with me-"
"I'll take the couch."

>What Moondancer failed to tell you (and what you failed to realize) is that all the disrepair made her house extremely drafty
>And of course, all the blankets were on Moondancer's bed.
>You had a makeshift blanket of old books and papers, but in reality it really wasn't doing much
>So as you lay there on the couch, freezing, you're really beginning to question whether or not you made the right choice here..
>But eventually, after a lot of shivering, you drift off to sleep..
>>
>>30335453
>You wake up to something prodding you in the side.
>You really didn't feel like waking up, but you couldn't ignore this
>You hear some scribbling on paper, then feel more poking
>"Hmm.. interesting.."
>You open your eyes wide, and see Moondancer literally poking you with a stick.
>The two of you simultaneously scream, and Moondancer jumps back a bit
>"O-oh, Anon, I-I-I thought you w-were still asleep!"
>You groan and sit up on the couch
"Jesus, Moondancer, could you not scare me like that? At least gimme a warning if you're gonna "study" me."
>Her ears perk up curiously
>"W-whats a 'Jesus'"?
"Oh, uh.."
>You stop to collect your thoughts for a moment
"Jesus is kinda like a god where I come from. Well, he's the son of God. A lot of people worship him and God, but I don't really. His name is more an expression of surprise to me than anything."
>Moondancer begins furiously scribbling down what you just said onto a notepad
>"Interesting.. are there any other gods where you come from?"
"Yeah, there's a couple, plus some other religions but-"
>"Would they happen to play a big part in your history? How much 'human' history is there anyways?"
>Your eyes widen
>Noo way were you telling such an innocent little pony about the Crusades and Al Qaeda and shit
"Humans came about around 130,000 years ago, and uhh, yeah Religion plays a big part, but you really don't wanna hear about that."
>>
>>30335457
>Her ears flatten dissapointedly
>"Whaat? Why not? I need to know for my-"
"Uh, hey, what about you ponies?" you interrupt. "What religions do you have?"
>"Moondancer's eyes narrow in a way that says 'Fine. I'll get you to tell me later.'
>"Well, us ponies worship the two Princesses, Celestia and Luna. Celestia raises and lowers the Sun, while Luna raises and lowers the Moon."
>Wait, what?
"Uhh, that doesn't really sound right-"
>"Anypony with half a brain knows that sounds sketchy." Moondancer says quietly. "But we're not supposed to say that out loud."
>"Anyways," she continues. "A long time ago, Luna grew corrupt and jealous and wanted night to last forever. So she became Nightmare Moon, and created eternal night."
"That doesn't sound too bad." you butt in while stretching. "I could use an eternity of sleep."
>"Give death a try, then." Moondancer says sarcastically
>You can't help but wince ever so slightly
>That came outta nowhere.
>Moondancer's ears flatten apologetically
>"I-I'm sorry, that was harsh.."
>You wave a hand dismissively
"Don't worry, I've been hit with worse. Just surprised to be hearing something like that from a pony is all."
>"T-there's a reason I live alone, Anon..."
>>
>>30335460
>An awkward silence lingers for a few moments before you attempt to break it
"So, uh, tell me more about what happened with Nightmare Moon."
>"Oh, right!" Moondancer says. "So she tried to bring eternal night, and as a result Celestia banished her to the moon. For a thousand years."
>You let out a low whistle
"Well, jeez. Sucks to be her."
>"Yep. When she came back, she was still corrupt, and it was up to Twilight Sparkle and her friends to defeat her. Given Luna's happy reinstatement as a Princess of Equestria, I think you can guess how that went."
"Huh. I've met Twilight, but she's never told me about that."
>"You have?"
"Yeah, she just happened to be one of the labponies poking me with sticks. Kinda like you were this morning."
>"S-sorry.." she stammers
>"But hey, c'mon, tell me more about your world's history."
"Uhh.. maybe in a little while."
>All of a sudden, your stomach starts to grumble.
"Uhh.. got anything to eat around here?"
>"W-well, I've got some haychips and haypizza, but I don't think humans eat hay, do they?"
"Nope. Know any places we could eat out?"
>Her eyes light up
>"I know just the place!"

Alright, that's all for now. Lemme know what you guys think, or don't
>>
>>30335436
In my opinion conversations are fine, and are actually pretty much essential to a thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about discussing marecum. But when it devolves into dumb "no u" tier arguments like the marecum argument, that starts to kill the thread a little bit.

>>30332634 summed up the argument pretty well
>>
>>30335468
Proceed...
>>
>>30335446
Awesome, you're back
>>
>>30334968
Huh. Feathers fall out if they are not preened?
>>
>>30335693
Now I'm interested in a satyr NEET who can't reach her wings, so she can't preen by herself.
>>
>>30335754
I think Drizzle can reach them, she just can't be bothered to waste time on such mundane things.
She'd rather be playing video games, masturbating or pestering her brother.
>>
>>30288585

>ywn be nose deep in a sweaty, smelly, horse vagina
>>
>>30335468
I think it's coming along nicely.
>>
>>30335754
>>30335782
Back to satyr general you degenerate freaks
>>
>>30335754
a regular pegasus NEETpone would be sufficient, being a satyr wont make the wings any different
>>
>>30336122
Probably would be a lot harder for a pony to reach their wings since their hooves are shorter than human arms and they don't have fingers.
>>
>>30336122
>>30336129
The idea is that pegasi were evolved or designed with wings in mind, so they have the flexibility to preen by themselves.

A sat-ABOMINATION, on the other hand, would only be able to preen ends by herself.
>>
>>30336163
>A sat-ABOMINATION, on the other hand, would only be able to preen ends by herself.
Could be. I don't recall that ever being discussed, but it's an interesting theory.
Then again, pegasus satyrs could also inherit the required flexibility from their pegasus parent.
>>
>>30336173
>find your satyr child on your bed with your pegasus waifu curled up into a tight ball, covering herself with her wings as blankets
>>
>>30336129
>>30336163
was thinking more that the NEET pegasus would just be too lazy to preen, regardless of flexibility from a satyr
just saying that being a satyr isnt necessary to have a story of a NEET pegasus that doesnt preen themselves
>>
>>30336163
If you want satyr shit so much, there's a perfectly degenerate thread that already exists fucktard
>>
>>30336212
You're missing the point of what I'm saying. I'm talking about a satyr who CAN'T preen by herself because of her weird body type. She specifically needs people to help her do it, but she is NEET.

Often I see people describe wings that need preened as being itchy.
>>
File: welp.png (190KB, 806x785px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
190KB, 806x785px
>>30335436
>conversions about piss horse cum and satyr.
oh, man. you got me there. by all means if its interesting keep talking about it. neetpone related content? nah get that shit outta here.
>>
>>30336617
The satyr is a NEET.
Weren't people saying earlier in the thread anything NEET was welcome?
>>
>>30336635
Yes but Satyr already has it's own containment general

I'm not saying we should kick all satyrs out, but expect them to get ree'd at
>>
>>30336635
Don't let the REEtards discourage you. As long as it's not femdom go wild.
>>
>NEETPone forced to go to college because the plot demands it
>She rooms with a mare named Prim Party, a slut with no real aspirations other than going to parties and getting wasted
>They resent each other, yet find common ground in the fact that they are the only ones who don't really care about the future
>They start to learn from each other about how to live life better
>They slowly start to develop aspirations for future goals
I wish I could writefag but I'm shit.
>>
>>30336840
We all gotta start somewhere Anon. Give it a shot
>>
>>30336915
>Give it a shot
I'll give it a legitimate shot when it isn't fathers day. I've writefagged (or is it wrotefag, wrotefagged?) before but that was a loooong time ago. I do the arts now.
>>
>>30336924
If you really wanna draw people in to your story (or if your writing is as awful as you say it is, this might make up for it) you could draw a picture to go along with it every couple scenes
>>
>>30336939
Or just don't give a shit. The anons are too thirsty to be picky.
>>
New thread: >>30337099
>>
>>30337035
I'm not saying you have to, do what you want my man
>>
B
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.