[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We come up with as many episode ideas as we possibly can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: 1388704.jpg (1MB, 1024x1869px) Image search: [Google]
1388704.jpg
1MB, 1024x1869px
ITT: We come up with as many episode ideas as we possibly can and eventually see which ones predict actual future episodes in the upcoming years.
>>
Glimmy forces a mare to continuously give birth and kill her own foals in extremely degenerate ways
>>
>>30236791
>that episode of Jimmy Neutron where his dad made a woman experience giving birth again and again and again
>>
>>30236781
Glimmy get wings
>>
A pony uses athletic enhancement magic to cheat at something.
>>
>>30236781
starlight glimmer wields all six of the elements of harmony and turns into an alicorn, with the elements turning into a single element with her as their bearer from now on.

Suri returns for revenge and steals that inspiration manifestation spell (Somehow despite it floating away) to do it.

Wind rider and Lightning dust team up to get revenge on Dash. Wind rider turns out to be LD's relative and dust has a Verbally abusive family that focused on a "Win at all costs" world view and she gets reformed.

Trixie and Twilight swap bodies.

Power ponies 2: electric scootaloo.

Power ponies 3: the search for more money.

Power ponies 4: Because Muscle fetishes keep fapping to flutterhulk

Power ponies 5: the one where Christopher reeves wrote the script

One of pinkie pie's clones returns and the mane six realize it has its own thoughts and desires and is sapient, and they try and set up a new life for it somewhere.
At the end they realize they were treating it like pinkie, when its a seperate individual, as it gets its own individual cutie mark in something different than pinkie.
>>
>>30236821
What?!
>>
>>30236781
Starlight meets Tree Hugger and digs her down-to-earth vibes, instant friendship, slice of life shenanigans ensue.

Trixie sees Starlight hanging out with Maud and grows jealous. At some point in the episode it's revealed that Trixie only knew about the alicorn amulet because Maud brought it up on the rock farm while Trixie worked there, Trixie breaks into Zecora's to steal the amulet/uses it to do something stupid.

Pinkie Pie opens a party business on a national scale but finds out ponies need different kinds of parties in different places.

Vapor Trail and Sky whateverhisnamewas revisit episode.

Lightning Dust redemption episode, holding a grudge against Dash, moral being not to blame other people for your failures, character improvement.

Gonna be honest, reaaaaaally not many ideas left to do for the mane6 what with them already having done everything possible/repeating episode morals every season.
>>
>>30236833
>Wind rider and Lightning dust team up to get revenge on Dash.
There is a wind rider cyoa running right now you may be interested in. It does not seem to involve Lightning dust though.
>>30176699
>>
>>30236945
>ponies need different kinds of parties
I honestly don't know how people can call pinkies arc finished when this episode has not happened yet.
>>
glim brings shim to ponyville
>>
>>30236993
How does she not already know this by now?
>>
>>30236945
>Vapor Trail and Sky whateverhisnamewas revisit episode.

Sky Stinger.

And what do you hope to see here? About all you could say is they get married.
>>
I have an idea for a Chrysalis reformation episode.
>>
>>30237016
Minding sharing it with the rest of the class?
>>
>>30236829
Rainbow dash uses steroids to win the national flight championship.
"winners don't do drugs" moral.
>>
>>30237009
YEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH it might be a shipping episode sorry

I dunno, mainly for seeing the characters again, but it'd be fun to make some conflict where you can without doing anything unnecessary. i.e., maybe as Sky spends more and more time flying on his own/holding his own, Vapor feels less and less necessary in the friendship/relationship, or maybe seeing all of this makes her think she doesn't want to fly in the wonderbolts anymore and just wants a weather job or some shit. Something to challenge the friendship, maybe the moral being don't do something you're not passionate about just because your friend is doing it. Like, the whole episode Sky could be convinced she'll be staying in the wonderbolts with him and she keeps having a "yeah, about that..." moment that's interrupted each time.

>>30236993
>>30237008
I mean technically she learned this already, hell on S01E26 she learned it, might require the moral be narrowed in a little bit, made a bit more specific. I'd recommend something along the lines of her wondering why balloons and shit aren't selling at her canterlot store or something like that. And hell we can kick off the episode with her having a piggy bank she's kept for years saving up for this.
>>
Starlight visits the afterlife and must find her way back home.
>>
>>30237035
It's currently sitting as an incomplete fanfic on my FIMFiction account.

Basically, Thorax and the Changelings are invited to a diplomatic event in the Crystal Empire along with Twilight and Glimmer. Chrysalis imprisons Thorax beforehand and impersonates him in order to hijack a Crystalling to steal its love and become powerful enough to take back the hive.

But Thorax secretly escaped her capture and goes to the Empire in his own disguise. Yadda yadda, they fight, Chrysalis loses again because the Changelings under their new leadership have surpassed Chrysalis and she realizes living the lie she told them and accepts their way of life.
>>
>>30237101
*living the lie she told them is futile
>>
>>30237008
Well she knows it. She learnt it in the best night ever but we should have an episode where she learns to deal with it.
>>
>>30237101
had something in mind like this too, actually I'd like to see her get her hooves on the crystal heart and steal all the love from it/leave the Crystal Empire drained. Not sure where that'd put her on the power scale, considering Corndogs apparently made her stronger than princess jobber
>>
Starlight has to help a suicidal man find purpose in order to get her wings and become an alicorn
>>
>>30237121
In order to dispose of Twilight, Starlight, and Cadence, I'd have Chrysalis wear a fragment of the stone that her throne was made of so it nullifies pony magic against her, which would force a confrontation between Chrysalis and Thorax.
>>
>>30237142
That would kinda create huge plot holes for the end of S6 considering everyone could use their magic after the throne was destroyed. It kind of implied the stone only worked when it was in its former shape (which is already a huge plot hole because they mentioned that her throne was carved from the stone, so why did it stop working the second time it took a hit?)
>>
File: image.gif (997KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
997KB, 245x184px
>>30236993
>Pinkie Pie
>arc
I need a moment.
>>
>>30237167
My thinking is it's stronger when its whole, which is why it can nullify magic around the whole hive but loses its area of effect if it's shattered.

But it could still protect an individual if they carried a piece on their person.
>>
>>30237185
Fuck it, it's an easy headcanon and it makes more sense than any other explanation they'd use.
>>
>>30237194
if they could have anti-magic amulets it would at least help explain how the changelings just BTFO everyone offscreen without being found out.

Of course it then begs the question "Why the fuck didn't they just bring them when they invaded canterlot?"
>>
>>30237131
>it is someponies special talent to talk ponies out of killing themselves
>>
>>30237245
Exactly the plot holes I was thinking of. In that case, guess the best thing to assume is that the "central" part of the stone was destroyed and that rendered it useless.
>>
>>30237251
I mean that's basically Pinkie's talent if you think about it
>>
>>30237263
>implying she won't talk them into killing themselves
see: Cranky
>>
>>30236945
>Gonna be honest, reaaaaaally not many ideas left to do for the mane6 what with them already having done everything possible/repeating episode morals every season.

I wish this meme could die already.
>>
>>30237317
His name is literally Cranky, of course her approach wasn't going to work.
>>
>>30237335
Come up some ideas then. Prove him wrong
>>
>>30237181
When I say that I mean that should be her entire arc
>>
File: 1485493463001.png (1MB, 1984x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1485493463001.png
1MB, 1984x1417px
>>30236781
this
>>30236821
why do I remember this
>>
>>30237335

>dash is a wonderbolt
>fluttershy has an animal sanctuary
>twilight has graduated from celestia's studies and is now the princess of fuckship
>rarity owns multiple stores now
>applejack's still running the farm
>panko doing panko things
>multiple assertive fluttershy episodes
>multiple lesson repeats
>S07E12 literally just Applebuck season 2.0 as the most recent example.

It's not a meme. They're literally tapped out.
>>
>>30237493
Bullshit, I can think of a ton of new episode ideas: they just don't want to TRY.

How about having Fluttershy having to deal with exotic beasts showing up at her sanctuary and having to expand her knowledge and step out of her comfort zone a bit to try and deal with them (Such as a sick tatzlwurm or Worpltingel, ect.)

Have dash expand on her Daring do stuff; maybe have daring do get laid up with a broken leg and (very reluctantly) ask dash to fill in for her getting to a magical artifact for her first? Expand on dash's daring do worship a little by having her actually DO some treasure hunting stuff? (GOH toys practically scream for this sort of stuff)

Maybe some straight adventure episodes for the six, ala power ponies?

How about having AJ start to figure out some other stuff she might want to do in life outside the farm? Expand her horizons, her family won't be there needing her to take care of them forever.
>>
>>30237527
>How about having Fluttershy having to deal with exotic beasts
Won't fail this idea
>Have dash expand on her Daring do stuff
S7 spoiler: Episode coming up called 'Daring Done," Daring Do quits and Dash has to learn how to cope.
>Straight adventure episodes
They've been leaning way more towards slice of life lately so the chances of that are slim to none outside of finales and it's safe to say that the season 7 finale will focus on Starlight.
>life outside the farm
granny spent her entire adult life on that farm and it's her inheritance, safe to say she'll be the owner and Big Mac and Apple Bloom will be the ones to move away, assuming they do.
>>
>>30237544
>They've been leaning way more towards slice of life lately so the chances of that are slim to none outside of finales and it's safe to say that the season 7 finale will focus on Starlight.

They've gotta find a way to advertise their GOH line somehow though-- it sold well enough at christmas after all.
>>
>>30237574

spin off would be nice. imagine having two pony shows to follow at the same time
>>
>>30237580
They won't do a spinoff because they're trying to make Equestria girls a spin off right now; Three is right out.
>>
>>30237646
SHIIIIIT I forgot about the growing possibility for an EQG series.

Yeah, three's pushing it, especially when each episode of FiM costs something like $250,000 to make.

Wonder how the movie release in October will affect things.
>>
>>30237381
Wouldn't it feel weird that four of them are in male bodies?
>>
>>30237527
Your Applejack idea I always thought about too; beside Rara she doesn't seem to have any other friends besides the Mane Six and family.
>>
>>30237661
It will change nothing, because S8 is going to be the starlight glimmer season, devoid of the six.
>>
>>30236781

Human visits Equestia. Proceeds to ogle and sniff every mare plot he can. Ponies jail hm for this deviant behavior, but he convinces them that his actions are normal for humans. So they let him ogle and sniff mare plots while in Equestia, Plot twist: human is a self-insert for bronies.
>>
>>30237745
Ok Jake Goldman
>>
>>30237527
>How about having Fluttershy having to deal with exotic beasts showing up at her sanctuary and having to expand her knowledge and step out of her comfort zone a bit to try and deal with them
You mean what she does almost every time they put her on the bus.
>>
File: Persona ported to the iOS.jpg (781KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Persona ported to the iOS.jpg
781KB, 1440x900px
>>30236781
Sunset Shimmer returns to Equestria

The EQG Mane 7 accidentally into Ponyville, and have to search for the missing Mane 6 while dealing with mistaken identity

Fluttershy asks Applejack if she can use a portion of Sweet Apple Acres as open range for her larger animals, who then cause trouble for both businesses

Spike and Glimmer episode

Discord and Glimmer episode

Discord and Trixie episode

Trixie episode

Pinkie Pie is off to plan another party but finds out somebody already did it for her, using her name. She sets off to investigate who it was. And it's not a Pinkie clone either.
>>
>>30236821
Jimmy Neutron's writers were fucked up but they clearly knew how to show what kind of abuse would happen if Jimmy's inventions went to the wrong hands
>>
Spike discovers who his true parents are
>>
>>30239272
>>30239272
Barbie isn't canon
>>
>>30236824
Not happening.
>>
>>30237716
No, the movie will be a flop and delay S8.
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer Profile.png (337KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer Profile.png
337KB, 1065x1600px
>>30241441
But she's right here
>>
>>30236781

The mane 6 go back in time to prevent Starlight Glimmer from being born.
>>
File: 1486708944634.png (758KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486708944634.png
758KB, 1280x720px
>>30236781
Starlight's shitty desert hometown has a drought.
Stupid desert ponies become refugees in Ponyville.
Que Sugar Belle / Big Mac booping scene.
A bunch of crap where the refugees don't fit in or they cause some kind of overcrowding problem.
Starlight figures their shit out or something, maybe the CMC help the new ponies find their places or some shit too.
A bunch of new shit for Starlight to do next season is now set up, maybe a new suicide squad member is even introduced in the process.
>>
>>30237381
have we even seen the owl since the s4 finale?
>>
>>30241653
Then who will save them from Queen Chrysalis in the Season 6 finale, an event that was instiagted by Starlight's stupidity of making a big deal out of a good changeling?

You know what, Starlight literally only makes things worse the more you think about it! This is supposed to be a heroine!?
>>
>>30242546
I thought Tank died after hibernating but he came back in Rock Solid Friendship, I think.
>>
>>30242322
>Starlight's shitty desert hometown has a drought.
>Stupid desert ponies become refugees in Ponyville.

>Starlight's ponies begin demanding localized law to fit their customs instead of ponyvilles.
>Starlight's ponies begin a campaign of suicide attacks to force ponyville to aquience.
>>
CMCs help an adult that has no cutie mark. The episode draws parallels to unemployment and kinda rehashes the Flutter Brutter message. The pony eventually somehow gets their cutie mark at the end in a really rushed manner because "everypony has potential they just have to believe it ugguuuu". Glimmer simultaneously joins the CMC.
>>
File: 1496302919301.jpg (22KB, 260x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496302919301.jpg
22KB, 260x255px
>>30237661
>episode of FiM costs something like $250,000 to make
What? Why?
>>
>>30236781
One of the Mane6 has a fallout with another Mane6.
Twilight tries to solve it using conventional wisdomw like Forgive and Forget.
That fails miserably.

In comes Glimmer and by semi-mistake teleports them to some place where they end up only having each other to talk to, and thus realize they really are best friends after all as they have so much in common they didn't know about.
Contains extremely small traces of those management courses where they ship a bunch of suits into the wilderness in order to learn how to cooperate.
>>
>>30246574
Will you have pay all the writers, animators, and voice actors for one thing.
>>
>obligatory "character is turned into a baby" episode

glimmer freaks out for some reason and turns twilight into a baby and must look after her while keeping it a secret from the rest of the mane six. spike knows though. glimmer depends on him for most of the distractions but he's really bad at it.

glimmer and spike desperately try every solution, including zecora and twilights books. twilight shits herself maybe.
>>
Glimmer becomes an aliciorn.
>>
>>30246574
>$250,000 per episode is peanuts.
An ordinary sitcom/soap costs way more.

For most shows it wouldn't be enough to pay the lead actor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_paid_American_television_stars
>>
>>30247818
VA's can do it for less because it's only their voices
and they do many other shows at the same time
unlike an actual actor who ends up being stuck in one show until it's cancelled, spinoff or a crossover in another show
>>
>>30247887
Yes, it's like 10-20% of the time needed compared to regular actors, but I would also guess the salary is less than 10%.
How much they can do on the side I guess depends on how well they can match up different jobs. Waitress? Sure!
(Don't think FiM cast need to do that, but dub-voices for oddball cartoons can't pay the rent on what they earn.)

Everyone can talk, but not everyone looks good - so higher competition brings down wages.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.