[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winds Of The Past CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 5

File: TWOTP Title Screen.jpg (330KB, 1024x556px) Image search: [Google]
TWOTP Title Screen.jpg
330KB, 1024x556px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5S9iXmMek

There exists a saying amongst the Pegasi that the sky is your one and only limit; you, however, reject such a notion of a limit. The tall boundaries of the heaven are there for ponies that are only able to give it their all, nothing less and never more.
Ponies that are able to break their limiter and are not afraid to shatter their bones in the process of ignoring those limits; they do everything they can possibly can to fly as close as they are able towards the blazing tendrils of the sun. Such ponies ignore the confines others are settled inside of and let their achievements and records ring all through the land of Equestria and speak for them – they are the elite record holders.
Amongst the majority of champions and greatest fliers are the blue angels of the sky – the Wonderbolts. The elite aerial and military team of Pegasi that only the best of the best are allowed to join and you… you are the greatest of them all, the fastest flier amongst the best - a living legend; holder of hundreds of records!
“Hey is that…?” a voice of a youthful mare whispers to another, younger one as the two turn their muzzles in your direction; they attempt to hide their talk in a hush but, despite your age, you are able to hear them just fine.
Your ear twitches before you settle on not turning your gaze away from the glass in your hoof; instead, you prefer to act both ignorant and humble to their discussion. You grasp the edge of your glass and lift the salted water to your lips, you take a hefty and strong sip in a way a gentlecolt of your high status should do.
>>
The “Broken Wing” is amongst the rarest drinking establishments in all of Cloudsdale to still hold the atmosphere of the days long past, with drinks that nopony presently can handle and music nopony today is even slightly interested in – it is the sanctuary you seek every time you visit the city in the clouds when you need a moment of quietness and peace. An icy four to one salted water and lack of those who knows you...
“That’s Wind Rider,” the youngest of the two nods to her partner and they bite their lips in a heavy ponder.
Of course they are staggered, who wouldn’t be? The races you used to participate in have gathered thousands of spectators, just for the sake of being able to see you cross the finish line – to see you here and now must be a mind blast to them, even to the much younger generation. Even now, when you are retired…
“I’ve heard,” she lowers her voice and giggles, “That he was kicked out of his team for cheating right after the news that he came back to perform one last time. Can you imagine ending your career so… pathetically?”
A massive crack ruptures through your glass with a shattering echo. The two mares react with a sudden jolt and shocked surprised, quickly realizing that you have heard them - loud and clear. Their voices quiet down to an inaudible silence and, after a heavy and awkward minute, they finish their drinks and attempt to leave.
“Excuse me, sir, but you are going to have to pay for that,” the velvet hued bartender with a purple moustache announces towards you after what he hastily sweeps a rag across the table and cleans the glass away, “Please be more careful with them next time, they don’t make them of this shape and style anymore.”

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30176707
What's the name of this cool fellow? If we've frequented this place long enough, surly we know his name.

Turn your attention back to those....mare. Girls? Are my ears playing tricks or are you sayin you've heard someone say I've cheated? Now I'll tell you I'vr broken more bones then you're old and I worked really hard. I tell ya I want to know the name of this pony. Another Broken Wing please.
>>
You bite your lower lip and offer the bartender a short but understanding nod, “I understand, Empty Mug,” you scratch your hoof on top of the wooden table and, once the broken shards are gone completely, you add, “Add it to my tab, give me another one of the same kind,” you tap your hoof back at him. The bartender gives you a roll of his shoulder, as if checking if you had enough, and turns away to gently glide towards the bartending counter to pick up another glass and a big ball of salt; he hastily begins to prepare a cocktail.
Meanwhile, you turn to face the leaving duo and, before they disappear completely, you spread one of your wings and point it towards them, “Now hold there, ladies,” your charmingly warm voice reaches them in a harmony to the surrounding jazz, “I need to make sure of something,” you put your hoof against the back of your neck as you slowly being to massage it in a growing but calm irritation, “Are my ears playing tricks on me or is it true that somepony is spreading rumors about honest old me?”
You question follows with an intimidating but straight and blunt glare.
“It’s just rumors,” the younger, timid one answers with a nervous shrug, “It’s what we heard, Wind Rider.”
“I see,” you inspect her lean, slightly anorexic and plain, aquamarine body with that of an eye of an opponent – for sure, they are not athletes or even leisure pursuit racers, “Who did you hear it from?”
“I… I can’t say,” she shyly steps back and covers behind her companion; you caught her and she’s afraid.
“Its fine,” her friend retorts with a shrug as she takes another step towards the door, “We heard this from our friend but it is not his fault; that guy is a massive Wonderbolt fault and he said everypony knows about it.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>30177174
Ah, well. That's a shame then. Well thank you ladies for humor this stallions questions.
>pony drinking habits
>salt. wow.
Add a squeeze of lime to it Mug, something tells me this rumor will spread like wildfire.
>>
“Shame-shame,” you knock your head in a disappointing but completive shake, “Don’t believe everything you hear out there, ladies, a lot of ponies wishing to sully my reputation. Thanks for giving an old stallion your time – you sure you don’t want any drinks?” you offer them a warm and welcoming – fake – smile.
“We are fine, thank you,” the oldest one responds as she nudges her younger companion with the support of her wing towards the exit, “We already had enough, I think; we only stopped here for a drink – still whole day ahead of us, Wind Rider. Excuse us.” With such, she gives you a polite nod and steps out of the “Broken Wing” lounge.
You notice the younger Pegasus giving you a less polite, shakier smile, as if she is truly ashamed for what has have just occurred and have been said. She covers her face with her neatly groomed, barely used, wing and leaves, as well. You take a minute to take a deep breath and calm yourself before you turn on your hooves and step back towards your table, a fresh beverage already prepared and placed just for you.
You turn your head in a lazy, old motion; Empty Glass simply gives you a wing up as he passes in front of your table and then turns to serve his other clients – majority of them as old and well-bred as yourself.
“Hey, Empty Glass-” you raise your hoof in the direction of the bartender to catch his attention and ask him to, maybe, control the spread of this rumors for it is, to your disaster, is about to spread like a wildfire.
However, a massive pack of leaflets and posters loudly smack on your table right before you – quickly interrupting you. You jolt your head in a surprise; you raise your voice in a loud complain:
“What’s the big idea-?”
>>
“Wind Rider!” an energetic voice of a slightly overweight but fashionably dressed stallion interrupts you once more as he then adjusts his translucent, yellow metal glasses and widens his white grin, “Old buddy – old pal, did not expect to see you here all by yourself! Hey, how long have it been? Five… ten years?”
You raise your head to face as he hides the lower part of his neck and head behind a heavy and fashionably long scarf – certainly gentlecolt of proper fashion. You quickly remember the name of this stallion – High Wind – and the reason you know him, he is an old curator responsible for most of your Cloudsdale Races.

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30177495
Make some small talk and exchange some pleasant conversation before asking about the leaflets and posters.
>>
>first guy who's we'll acquainted with the MC
>instant gay ship
>it's ok because ponies age like Asian women. They don't look really old until they hit 50-60
>>
>>30177495
Read the pages.
>>
“Yeah, it’s been a while,” you slowly raise your upper lips in a smile as take a gentle sip of salt water and taste it with your tongue; you force a lukewarm pause before you motion for your “friend” to take a sit right before you, to which he easily and vigorously agrees to. “What are you doing in here, of all places?”
“He-he,” High Wind’s grin widens as he carefully smacks the edges of the posters to force them into an even stack, “Oh, I was just flying through the city to find a neat and visible place to put all those posters on, Wind Rider,” he smacks his lips, “Of course, I could just force one of my many juniors to do this instead but… they’d be never be able match my experience, and would probably just place all of them in some fast food joint or backdoor alley.” He pauses and throws his head into a mad shake, “No, you need to strike the places where the ponies who we need are right there – right place and the right time.”
He finishes with a wider smirk.
“Right,” you adjust and then tie your scarf in a Windsor knot to challenge his senses of fashion with your own, superior one, “And then you saw me sitting here and you have decided to come and say hello?”
“Yes that too,” he slowly opens his wing with a slow and silent crack, “And I could use a drink myself.”
Your curiosity creeps over your bland denunciation as you pick one of the leaflets and perk your eyebrow at him, “I know you are waiting for me to ask, High Wind, so what are those anyway?”
He grins; of course he does, “Only the call for one of the greatest and most challenging rallies even known to pony kind, Wind Rider – you’ve probably heard about it, eh? The Hurricane Expedition Tribute?”
>>
You blink, “Haven’t there been only one such even ten years ago?”
He nods, “Exactly – exactly, and you missed it! I’m sure you’ve got an invitation to that back then.”
“I didn’t miss it,” you harrumph, “Not entirely; I was already retired by that time.”
“Retired,” High Wind leans forwards and chuckles, he chuckles with a mean and insulting attitude despite his welcoming and positive nature, “So you say, Wind Rider, but I’ve heard you’re still flying those days.”

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30178019
Will Rainbow Dash be there?
>>
>>30178019
You gotta keep in shape.
>>
>>30178019
Well now I'm interested.

>>30178295
Literally who?
>>
“The Hurricane Expedition Tribute, then,” you ask him with some sorts of present melancholy, “I imagine all the upstarts and the professional flies you’ll be able to find are going to participate in this little rendezvous of yours, won’t they, High Wind?”
“That’s what I’m bucking my sweet bits on, Wind Rider – rally of this magnitude costs a leg and a neck. Imagine the crowds this is going to gather, once every ten years – nopony is going to miss this event.”
“You’ve certainly got me interested,” you mutter in a deep though, more to yourself than towards him.
“Interested?” High Wind’s eyebrow perks and the feature of his face loosen up as he leans closer to face you, “Don’t tell me you’re going to come out of the retirement once again to parti-!”
You shake your head in a rapid, vivid negative, “Bwah, don’t talk nonsense – why would I?” With a creeping gesture you slide the half-empty glass from one of your hooves to another, “My name is legendary already, I am one of the fastest ponies there are – remember?” You spread your wings in a mocking gesture.
“Who could forget that, pal?” High Wind snickers back; following this, he lowers his glasses just enough to have his yellow eyes look right towards you, “I have all of your autographs, from all of your victories – I still cherish them; no offence, but when the value is just high enough, I’ll sell them to one of your fans.”
You simply roll your eyes at him and leans your back against the comfortable, powdered chair, “Sure, earn money on your friend – I do not really care.” You pause, “Say… do you know Rainbow Dash?”
“Rainbow Dash?” he pauses to place his hoof on his chin and slowly knock it in contemplation,
>>
“Rainbow Dash… oh, the upstart rookie who have been beating all the records, saving Equestria – the only one who’s able to create the infamous Sonic Rainboom? Yeah, I’ve heard some things about her – how she replaced you.”
All of a sudden, in a complete shock, you literally spit salt water right towards your old friend; he barely manages to move out of the way and protect himself with his wing:
“Wind Rider, buddy, is your head alright?”
With an aggravation and a grunt you cough into your hoof, “Yeah, right. That’s her. Is she going to participate in this rally of yours or not? I’m just curious…”
Your “friend” takes the quickly offered towel off Empty Glass’s hoof and, with a slow motion; he begins to dry his wing. He gives you an uncertain and suspicious cork of his eyebrow, “I don’t know, the try-outs are in a couple of days but I’m sure they won’t let more than one Wonderbolt to participate, despite how much revenue and fame it’ll bring both me and them. Say, Wind Rider! I’ve been hearing a lot of peculiar rumors about you and the Wonderbolts, a backdoor talk if you will – is this is why you’re acting so weird?”

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30178687
Let's just say I would love the chance to prove myself against her.
>>
>>30178687
Partly. What have you heard?
>>
>>30178687
>Say, Wind Rider! I’ve been hearing a lot of peculiar rumors about you and the Wonderbolts, a backdoor talk if you will – is this is why you’re acting so weird?”
You. Could say something like that. I know they're only rumors, but they still get to me. All those years I've dedicated- all I've sacrificed. And there's some little shit spreading rumors about me. It hurts that there's some pony trying to defaming me.
>>
>>30178761
Surely we can be honest with our old friend?
I suppose the bartender might overhear.
>>
“You… could say that this all is partly to blame,” your hoof trembles on the edge of yet another glass surface as you try to collect your nerves at the pure humiliation of that one, single incident; you did what you had to – they had no right to kick you out of the organization you practically assisted in making the best! “Those rumors, they get to me High Wind, you must understand. At my age, my records and my reputation are everything to me. All those years I've dedicated- all I've sacrificed… I’ve spend all of my life building this legacy and for what?”
High Wind gives his own glass of water a sip as he offers you a curious nod, as if to show that he’s all ears for this – listening.
“For one little shit to start spreading rumors about me and burn all of that to the ground in a snap? No.”
The overweight stallion crosses his hooves over his chest with a struggle and, once you are finished, nods back at you, “You know me, if there are rumors I don’t spread them – I just act on them, Wind Rider.”
“I know, High Wind,” you sigh and peacefully collect yourself; you barely avoid cracking and breaking yet another rarity glass, “I know. Tell me what have you heard and I’ll tell you if it’s true or not.
>>
“Well,” he leans against the back of his own chair and his chubby weight soon follows him, “You know, the most talkative gossip is that you were replaced by this Rainbow Dash right before the aerial show you were suppose to participate in – one you said you left your retirement for. They say they kicked you out of Wonderbolts, but the reasoning is blurry; some say you tried to harm somepony afraid of being replaced.” He pauses and continues his explanation and questioning, “You remember all those rumors from years ago, doncha Wind Rider – it seems as if bad fame is always there to grab you. Spitfire refused to talk about this.”
“Didn’t you just say that you do not investigate and spread rumors?” you clear your throat in aggravation.
“Me? Of course not,” he chuckles, “But I’m a part of a big corporation, Rider. We have journalist there.”

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30179011
Maybe we can talk to the journalist there to clear up the rumors and let out the real story then. If anypony would even be interested in the truth that is.
>>
>>30179011
Well I was never replaced. Let's just say it was considered fashionable to disgrace me.
I should probably go rewatch the episode.
>>
I'll be pausing here for today, will probably continue tomorrow - thank you all for playing.
>>
Well then see ya tomorrow.
>>
This will be a fun party.
>>
We still got it.
>>
>>30180618
>>
>>30179011
>>30179102
Let's not do this. Have you watched the episode anon?
>>
>>30179011
>Wind Rider is experiencing the fear of the previous great wonderbolts and those before them
>Does he fear being forgotten, lost in the Annals of time? He would ponder on this train of thought.
>How much does he see himself in this Rainbow Dash, and his predecessor in him.
>That consuming fear that afflicts your mind when you're not paying attention
>.....
So when will we do some dark magic shit to stay young forever?
>>
>>30179122
Wait, this is based on an episode? Fuck.
>>
You grind your teeth with a levelheaded annoyance before you finish the last of your drink with a shotgun gulp. You gently place the fragile glass on top of the wooden surface; you take a deep breath as you exhale and, finally, glare straight towards your “friend”, “High Wind, I was never replaced - and I will never be replaced. When ponies think about Wonderbolts – my name is the first thing that comes to their minds.”
“You got me there, Wind Rider,” High Winds comments with a cheer as he tries to keep himself balanced.
You wobble your head forward and, as you wince, you explain further, “Somepony is obviously having an agenda here, and agenda to destroy my name and reputation. I swear, when I find the pony that’s spreading those rumors he will regret it with every bone and muscle in his body. ”
“Gruesome…” your friend retorts after a short pause, “You sounded like your old self there for a second.”
“Pfah,” you grumble back in soft antipathy, “You know me for a long time, High Wind; who do you believe – me or the rumors?”
Your chubby companion quietly places his elbows on the table; he and you exchange unnerving, dagger glances, “I know you long enough, Wind Rider – the good and the bad. Those rumors have some merit.”
“Well suck on a feather, High Wind,” you lean back; you loudly harrumph.
“I’m joking, just joking old buddy, your sense of humor is withering,” he says as he removes one of the posters and slides it towards you, “I’ll be more than happy to have a name as big as yours to participate in my rally, Wind Rider – once again. Even just an endorsement would be helpful here – what do you say? Will you do this for a friend?” High Wind’s smile creeps and widens as he raises his hoof for a shake.
>>
“You should try being less blatant about using my help this nonchalantly, High Wind…” you pause and look over the vividly bright, blue poster of Equestria Founder Hurricane as you consider his preposition, “If I’m going to take any part of this – it’s going to be the part of a contestant and a champion, High Wind. Tell me, High Wind, who is the pony that handles this rumor, and who should be able to clear it out?”
“We have a new journalist, vivid lass – Yellow Cursive is her name. I don’t even have to keep an eye on her; she’s always doing what I need of her, and more. Foals like her those days are time a dozen, and cheap too.”
“I didn’t ask about your opinion of her,” you sigh, “Where can I find her?” You best make sure your secret remains as low as it is possibly can; and that your public face stops being pushed through the mud. You are Wind Rider, your charms can sweet-talk any mare and your charisma can persuade the most stubborn of stallions. You are rich, too, and you can charitably convince the ponies who resist with a nice stack of bits. If everything else fails, you can also be and act a bit more assertive – and maybe break a couple of bones-
“I’ve said,” your friend repeats en route of your confused and lost expression, “She’s in her office – the third floors of the “Magnificent Races Association” company, you still know where that is, do you not?”

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30182509
What episode was it? Haven't watch the show in like 2 seasons. What happened? Can I get a TL;DR?
>>
>>30184270
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Rarity_Investigates!
>>
>>30184291
So Wind Rider is a piece of shit that wanted to sabotage a petty record, was dishonorably discharged, now wants to cover his ass and preserve his fame and glory?

Either that or the show's writing is shit, which is definitely possible.
>>
>>30184414
Stingy ponies are good ponies. Not "good good" but, well you know what I'm trying to get at.
>>
>He states that sometimes playing dirty is necessary to win.
Yeah he's pretty shit, it I like to think that he's not, and I quote, "100% a dick." So he played a little dirty in an attempt to keep his record (which has yet to be broken in the episodes I think). What I'd like to know is why he did it.
>>
>>30184414
>a petty record
Excuse me! Mustang Marathon record!
>>
>>30184175
Of course i still remember when to find it, old friend.
Say, do you mind if I keep on of the posters? I'll see if I'll make heads or tails if I want to join the race the day after tomorrow. I've a lot on my mind as of now.
But let's talk less about me. How are you doing old sport?
>>
>>30184483
It sounds a little more than stingy to me.
>>
>>30184154
Yeah. We are lying about that shit being a rumor man.
>>
>>30184780
A little more is better then petty. Where's the history, the feelings, the desires? What drives the character to do what they do? Fear? Hatred? Jealousy?
>>
>>30184175
Start practicing. When we go home do so at top speed
>>
>>30185011
Just watch the episode.
>>
>>30184175
>>30185013
>anon knows literally nothing about physical fitness.
Not with this all these salt drinks in him he will. When he, "sobers up" maybe. Probably only needs to hydrate.
>>
>>30185059
I know how it goes. He sabatoge Rainbow Dyke because he wanted to keep his long distance record.

What I want to know is why.
>>
Next post will be tomorrow, I apologize but I'm barely awake. As for what kind of character Wind Rider is in depth, we are going to figure that our together.
>>
>>30185073
V-vincent-sama. You mean.....t-t-t-together? This is so embarrassing 0///0
>>
>>30185073
Lewd. Also bump.
>>
Sonny
>>
>>30190149
>>
“Of course I still remember where to find it, I had to visit it every time I participated in your marathons, rallies and races, Wind – your organization and your damn bureaucracy; I guess, the paperwork was important for one thing or another and I remember enjoying the high glass lounge that is your waiting room – is it still there?” You give him a soft but almost empty smile.
“For you, Wind Rider, it is always open,” High Wind cheerfully smirks back and slowly, with a visibly struggle and a flap of his wings, he stands up from the table, “Pfh… Those chairs are as narrow as always.”
Or you are just obese. “Are you leaving already, High Wind? You barely told me anything about how you are doing yourself, and believe it or not, I’m curious. Come, I’ll order you another round of drinks.”
“Thanks but no thanks, Wind Rider,” he nods energetically and assertively before picking up the rest of his posters, “I have to finish placing those while Celestia’s sun is still bright; tell you what, buddy – come to the qualifiers we’ll be having for the T.H.E.T. in a few days; I should be free by the end of the day for you.”
“I told you, High Wind – I am not planning to participate yet, besides – you just want me to come because more ponies will be there if I attend, do you not? Especially with those rumors…”
“Wind Rider, Wind Rider,” your friend shakes his head in a dawdling and disappointed motion, “You are worried too much about what other ponies say. You don’t have to participate - it might be best that you do not - but I’ll be very busy until then; tell me, how long have it been since we talked like this?”
“Fine – fine,” you exclaim as you push your hooves in front of yourself, as if in defense, “I’ll try to be there.”
>>
“That as much as I can ask for, Wind Rider. There’s going to be a free buffet, make a note, see you there!” he silently smirks and, after an energetic farewell, skips out of the “Broken Wing” tavern.
“I’m not so poor you can convince me to come with free food,” you mutter to yourself as he leaves.
After a couple of minutes you finish another drink and, self-aware but slightly drunk, you swing open your wing in gesticulation of asking for a tab – to which Empty Glass is “happy” to quickly respond to. As he approaches, you confirm once again that Empty Glass has monotone and somehow bland grimace over his face, one he is able to keep plastered all through his working day; either that or he’s just extremely serious.
Empty Glass places a black card in front of you, which you soon open to reveal a hefty sum of thirty bits. Your drink and… High Wind didn’t pay for his order, the bastard; he left you to pay for him. You groan at your stupid overlook as your eyes jump on another additional statement. You blink in a disbelief; what?!
“Five bits for the broken goblet, Empty Glass?” you raise your eyes at the bartender who pats the tap with his hoof and then dispassionately shrugs back at you, “I’ll pay, don’t worry – but why didn’t you tell me it was made out of translucent diamonds?”
“It wasn’t,” he says, “But they are incredibly rare, these kind of drinking glasses. Is there anything else?”
“No,” you murmur as you place the required amount of bits on top of the card, “Keep the salt and jazz flowing, Empty Glass.”
“Have a good day, Wind Rider,” the bartender responds back before he picks up the bits and the black card and disappears into the smoking smog of the drinking establishment; you wait until the singing mare is finished with her song before you finally scroll up and pick up the poster and fly out of the door.
>>
The fresh, breezing air enters your nostrils and begins to caress your skin – you take a deep breath as you slowly raise your into the air. Then, you stare off into the distance to where the office of the “Magnificent Races Association” is supposed to be: perhaps, it might be wise to pay this “Yellow Cursive” a visit?
There are not many ponies that are aware of what has transpired before your planned last performance with the Wonderbolts – and it is certain that one of them has spread those rumors. The fault is likely to lie with Rainbow Dash, the egotistic wunderkind who will like to make sure you are entirely out of her way; of course, any other member of the Wonderbolt could seek the same reason, having to envy and stand in your shadow for so long. Of course, there is always Stormy Flare; mares as old as her have a long and untwisted tongue and spread gossip like a plague – she might be doing it for Spitfire’s sake and vengeance too.
It will be preeminent to settle and end those rumors before the yellow papers are out and this new journalist blabbers out something that will be impossible to settle, explain and deal with later on; anything to do with your name is a sensation – both good and bad things. Its best you get to talk to her before others do, right?

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30192264
Wow, really? Horse economics is bullshit. Remember that one episode where Fluttershy had to haggle prices?
Whatever.
It "might" be possible that Stormy Flare might be in on this, but damn would I still tap dat flank.
>>
>>30192264
Can we get a non alcoholic drink in us and a bit of food to mask the smell of drink from our breath? Maybe go to a little cafe.
>>
>after dealing with all of the problems of today, you return back to you mansion
>an empty home with only yourself and a single maid
>but she's not interested in you sadly
>all this wealth and no one to share it with. No one to pass your legacy onto.
>>
>>30192264
Go chat.
>>
>>30192264
What time is it?
>>
File: 1490450308517.jpg (127KB, 733x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490450308517.jpg
127KB, 733x850px
>>30192264
I believe we should clear our mind of any emition and just relax, maybe have some sweet coffe, or sleep for a moment, just do some fancy shit that relaxes you

Later on we can investigate
>>
>>30192264
Might as well talk to her. Maybe invite her out to eat or invite her to our home so we can butter her up.
>>
Is Wind Rider single? Does he have kids? No kids?
>>
>>30196935
I bet he's a faggot
>>
>>30197617
You mean like one of those homoqueers.
>>
>>30198685
I bet he's fucked a gryphonness before.
>>
You cough painfully into your hoof as you observe the open cloud street of dozen of saloons, shops and restaurants all standing and waiting for you, as well as many ponies chaotically and somewhat passionately going on with their busy lives. You can only sigh at their melancholy: being forced to feel what they feel as well as to find yourself in the same exact situation they are, in a world with troubles and problems…
It is the still the middle of the day, as you have started drinking early for the lack of having anything interesting to address or tackle. For a second, you consider going straight to the office of Yellow Cursive and meeting her head on… but, you stop yourself just in time. You quickly to come to a conclusion that you are, if only just barely, drunk, and it’s best that you keep yourself in full control when you get to meet and talk to her; especially since you will be discussing your own reputation and your future respectability.
You throw a hesitant and demanding glare around the street once more as you sadly realize that most, if not all, cafes are filled up to the brim– and it is going to take you an annoying amount of time to order and receive even the simplest of drinks and snacks. You slowly raise and breathe into your hoof to check on your smell; the toxic salty tang is quick to disrupt the previously fresh fragrance of nature around you.
You take a deep breath as you then approach the edge of the street leading into the cloudless space – a short flight will do well for you, you wager. You clench your eyes and then, you take a blind and forceful step forward; as soon as clouds are no longer under your hooves you succumb to the laws of gravity. As you start to gain speed in your plunge, you allow the cold air to softy caress and embrace you akin a welcoming hug.
>>
You wide open your eyes and then, you spread out your wings; a shudder and a loud crack spreads through the muscles and bones of your feathery appendages. As a reminder of your age, an uncomfortable pain is quick to follow through the rest of your body and, very soon, you find yourself experiencing mild fever and grinding headache.
It takes you an excruciating and agonizing moment to raise yourself back into the air and begin flying towards Cloudsdale, every swing of your wings is more painful than prior – you remind yourself to stop ignoring the balsam your doctors have prescribed you to use; it must be amongst the many other ones you have in your cupboard; it is quite possible that soon, your entire diet will be made out of salves and pills.
You burst through a thick layer of clouds with a hasty fracture as you barely, yet with athletic agility, avoid hitting the road and the ponies above you; once you feel the warmth of the sun and the clear sky it exposes, as well as much friendlier and faster winds to control, you managed to find your way back to your dwelling.
You fly above a fence towards a tall and wide building in form of a stone-looking castle with five round floors above each other. Some ponies call it a tower, others – a castle, the brightest of the three call it a mansion as it is supposed to be but… you call it you’re your dear home.
After you make a route through the garden of many marble statues, you lift yourself to the second floor and, finally, you press your hooves and safely land yourself. After you neat up your scarf and mane, you push the window open to reveal a hallway.
The soft, radiant blue light brightens the vestibule as soon as you take a step forward; a phonograph cabinet in shape of a suggestively dancing mare is, unsurprisingly, the first thing to greet you. The mansion is silent. You take an unimpressed and cautious look around the room before you finally shout:
>>
“Morning Glory, Middlemist Ivy? Are the two of you here?!” your response is deafness… Something is not right; you stop and ponder out loud for what the reason for this strange behavior can be. What day is it today, anyway – the seventh? Of course, today is the day your cute maids have a day off, regrettably so!
Perhaps it’s best to admit that aside from them, as well as a couple of visits of your friends and relatives, you are the only pony that lives and sleep here since your divorce with Heavenly Gyre about ten years ago…
Has it been that long? It has been, just recently, a couple of days ago; you had your anniversary – fifty years.
You sigh at the grim reminder, shake your head and then, you hover towards the phonograph and, after a short consideration; you twist the slow and pleasant jazz into motion; then, you knack your teeth in rhythm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipH-K-vzeJ0
With a background music to ease the mood and cloud over the memories, you finally decide to pass through the rest of the hallway – one which you have filled to the brim with display cases of all of your wining trophies, ribbons, medals and other prizes, as well as your mentions in the newspaper and other small objects showcasing and praising your victories. Every single one of your photographs and cups here celebrates your triumphs and outright successes, as well as the greatest aerial shows every performed in ponykind history; that is not to say you never had your blunders, or that you never finished second or even third but – not here.
A small smile creeps over your lips involuntarily as you place your hoof over one of the golden trophies with your name glistering in its engraved plaque. Then, you notice your Wonderbolt uniform carelessly standing in a spotlight on a mannequin a few feet away from you, a wonder of design and aerodynamics.
You will have to remind yourself to ask one of your maids to get rid of it, or burn it outright. Or sell it.
>>
You give your trophies one last glance before you exit the hallway and enter a broad, marble-like kitchen; it is a well cleaned and somewhat chaste kitchen with enough room to have a dancing competition. This time, none of the cooking utilities are at work, unlike any other day when maids cook.
You approach the large table and pick a carrot that you dip into a nearby chocolate fondue and allow yourself to crunch on, pondering. A strong coffee should be enough to mask your smell – and you just have the roasts, a lot of them, in fact. You can make a latte, a cappuccino, espresso, ponycano or just plain black – what is it going to be, champ?

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30199843
Go take whatever meds you need and apply the balsam your doctor prescribed for you. And make a latte.
>>
>>30199836
Keep the manquin as a bitter reminder so you Don't Fuck Up again.
>>
>>30199828
What's a stallion at this age supposed to do about all these pains? Heat pads, herbal teas, those latex pull up flexo things you wear, joint supplement meds, constant exercise everyday to maintain health and physical fitness, magic, potions?
>>
I'll be continuing Wind Rider's journey on thursday/friday. Thank you for playing.
>>
>>30200104
Okay
>>
>>30199843
I don't have a suggestion here but on a meta note I will say why are there so many god dam types of coffee.
>>
>>30199843
Try to suck yourself off while no one is home. Do it faggot. Lube up your ass for your studded dildo.
>>
>>30200838
This is no time for fun. This is no time for play.

That said maybe we should keep that as a goal in our training. Get ourselves flexible enough to lick our own penis (If vincent views horse anatomy as making that remotly possible anyway)
>>
>>30201107
Are you sure? It would only take a minute of his time to see if he could pull that off. Course he should make sure there's no one snooping around.
>>
>>30202339
I suppose it would be a good test of how flexible we are after all these years.
>>
>>30202379
Who hasn't tried sucking themselves? Gotta do it at least once in your life. I'm sure someone as endowed as Wind could manage.
>>
>>30203296
Sure let's go for it.
>>
Ha! There's no way out of this Vincent. Time for some sexy older stallion autofellatio.
>>
>>30203663
It will certaintly be an interesting test of his writing abilities.
>>
>>30203686
Heh, I'd like to see him try.
>>
Dudes, what?
>>
>>30204003
We're gonna see if the QM will make Wind Rider try to suck himself off as per our suggestions or write around it.
>>
>>30204003
Are you saying you don't want to make the ability to touch our penis to our mouth a training goal.
We need to come up with some other goals to like how far we can stretch our wings and whatnot.
>>
>>30205363
This
>>
File: 11 Jan Rabson.png (859KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
11 Jan Rabson.png
859KB, 1280x720px
Wind Rider is not gay.
>>
>>30207540
Why do you think he's gay?
>>
>>30207540
Nobody said he was. Sucking ones own penis is simply a handy personal training metric.
This is all assuming Vincents views on horse anatomy make it remotly possible.
>>
>>30207981
>Sucking ones own penis is simply a handy personal training metric.
That's what I said to the guys in the gym, but they didn't believe me and gave me bad looks.
>>
>>30208316
If I was there I would have given you a bad touch instead.
>>
File: Collin.jpg (7KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
Collin.jpg
7KB, 310x299px
>Dude is mid his 50's
>Is a well known legend from the past
>Needs to defend his reputation whatever it takes

Oh, god dammit Vincent, should've known we're going full Logan
>>
>>30209363
Gotta drink some protein shakes
>>
>>30209471
No, else you'll end up like that white Pegasus stallion with tiny wings.
>>
>>30211789
Protein shakes are fine. You're thinking about steroids.
>>
>>30211789
You are dumb.
>>
Sexy aged stallion time when?
>>
>>30214773
After weeks of exercise to get ourselves limber enough.
>>
>>30214797
I wonder if Wind can commission two small mirrors that can faze small objects through. If he could he could stick his dick through and use it to fuck himself.
>>
>>30215836
Dammit anon this is not about the action of sucking cock. It is about proving we can. Thinking with portals would be cheating.
>>
>>30216255
Lewd
>>
Bumperino covfefe
>>
>>30217992
Bump
>>
You place your hoof over your chin as you harshly rub it in a thought afterwards; honestly speaking, who cares what type of coffee it is that you drink as long as it has caffeine to keep you woke and ready to do what you best? Not you, not really. Not something you would say or admit to the public on an event, however – those ponies drink their lattes and cappuccinos and they make it look like there’s some difference as if they are judging a pear and a tomato.
Coffee is coffee, it is certainly great and useful but, there’s nothing spectacular about it unlike, say, whiskey.
With a lazy shrug you approach the cloudy coffee machine on the other end of the kitchen. You remove the cap off one of them many jars inside the cupboard as you pick up a hoof pile of beans and press it in one of the slowly hovering clouds, which you put inside the machine in the appropriate sequence needed. Then, you allow the machine to do its thing and brew you a proper cupful of strong-flavored coffee. It should take about two minutes.
You decide on using this time to use the previously disregarded medication; you crack your neck and move in pass the third floor as you enter one of the two bathrooms you have. By its own a warm, blue and neon light brightens up and exposes a literally glittering and sparkling bathroom – you make sure that the maids take special care of this part of your house, for it is the room that the most judged by guests and relatives who visit it, as it is for any other house.
You approach the bathroom mirror; a silhouette of an old and worn out stallion meets you with a grumpy expression, sure, he attempts to offer you the most obnoxious and fake smile imaginable but you are thankful for at least trying to do it regardless.
>>
As you give him a short nod, he responds back with a cheapish delay. The stallion has a dry and lined and wrinkled skin and his hair is as gray as the boulder you picked a few days ago. He appears to be miserable.
And his bones are loudly cracking, too. No… that is you. He is you, and you are he: a senile and disrespected legend.
You look away from the mirror as you pick up a small jar of balsam that you then begin to rub into the joints and bones of your wings; a strange and strong sugary smell eclipses the room that almost forced you to vomit so instead, you throw the jar into the white sink and leave; you’ll do as the doctors suggested and’ apply before your sleep.
You don’t even bother with keeping track of all the medicine you have prescribed at this point, if you were to start applying it as it is you’ll be spending half of a day on drinking and using medication alone; to Tartarus with that.
All you need is exercise, a few aerial combos and moves to follow and complete before bedtime and a few yards to blast through with all the incredible speed you are so famous for. Is it the routine you followed until a couple of weeks too, practicing with the youngest of Wonderbolts in their special sport complex and open field when you had the chance and urge, and all of them were happy to welcome you there.
Now, however, you cannot do it. You can’t use the field you trained your whole life in and you can’t practice the routine calendar because they… banished you. They kicked you out.
>>
You sigh, your sigh is weak. You walk out of the bathroom with a grunt until you find yourself in the kitchen. You pick up the freshly brewed cup and, with annoyance, you place it to your lips and take a long and careful sip. Disgusting.
You lower your eyes to the floor as you notice High Wind’s poster – The THET Poster – on your glass table. The greatest race in all of Equestria, it is the harshest and longest of all the rallies imaginable; or so you heard.
Perhaps you should inspect it closer; you didn’t really bothering reading it.

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30218949
Check the date of when the rally begins and when the applications start. ON THE CHANCE you might want to participate.
>bad coffee
No shit? Add some sugar cubes and creamer if you cant handle black.
>>
>>30218949
Suck yo dick
>>
>>30218949
Why did we have a divorce with Heavenly Gyre? What happened between us?
>>
>>30218927
>cloud coffee machine
>>30218949
Read it
>>30219102
We don't need to try to know we can't do it but we should set it as a goal.
>>
You now remember why you don’t make your coffee at home; you either ask the maids or go order a cup at the “Broken Wing” or any other nearby establishment. You search through the cabinet and through a very cold cloud refrigerator until you find a gallon of milk and some brown sugar, you add a spoonful of each to your coffee until the taste is more or less bearable. Then you place your ass on a cloudy sofa near the glass table and sigh with relief.
After all, after standing on your four legs for too long you grew tired and you deserve a rest like any other pony, as senile as this sounds. A short rest, of course. You sip on your coffee once more until you feel your mind beginning to slowly untangle from the mess you made a weave of, then, after a couple of minutes or so, you begin to feel energy.
After another glance at the poster you shake your head and pick it up into your hooves, it’s about half your size and is made out of extremely strong and glossy paper. While the front page is nothing but a drawing made in the old, pre-united Equestria art style of Commander Hurricane, the leader of the Pegasus Tribe, on the other side of the poster there is some information present. You narrow your eyes in pain as you attempt to read the tiny text.
>The Magnificent Races Association is happy to announce the second Hurricane Expedition Tribute! We invite the strongest, agilest and hardiest pegasi to prove their worth in this once in ten-year opportunity and follow and repeat the trail set by Commander Hurricane during her expedition all across the lands of Equestria. As it said in the record of history, when the three tribes became united, Hurricane made it clear that the borders of this new land of Equestria will be set in the wake of her flight by the expedition she will went through in a single day – and so it was.
>>
File: eq_map.jpg (757KB, 1043x782px)
eq_map.jpg
757KB, 1043x782px
>Despite the fact that the rally set by Magnificent Races Association will be prolonged from the original expedition to three days with three legs and breaks, it can still be considered the most hardest challenge any of the future participants will be taking a part of, not to mention the danger that anypony should be aware of. Because of this, only the strongest ponies will be allowed to participate; if you consider yourself one of them, come to the Nibmus Coliseum and take part of the tryouts that will test your stamina, dexterity and wing-power! We will see you there.
The date speaks of the tryouts happening in a couple of days; in addition to this there is also a big map of the route.
The first “THET” has happened ten years ago, the same year your wife has left you – but there is no way the two of them are connected, even if by accident… Now that you think about it, why didn’t it work out with Heavenly Gyre?
What was her stupid reasoning exactly? Was it because you did not spend enough money on her; or enough care?

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30219696
>Commander Hurricane during her expedition all across the lands of Equestria
I thought Hurricane was a 'he.'

>Now that you think about it, why didn’t it work out with Heavenly Gyre?
>What was her stupid reasoning exactly? Was it because you did not spend enough money on her; or enough care?
Someone with a wealth of bits like Wind probably had plenty to throw at his wife, so I think it's safe to assume it's not amount of bits.
Could be a deficiency in intimacy, attention or care. Or maybe she was a bitch. Wish I knew.
Then again you don't stay married for forty years unless your only in it for the money or you truly cared.
What did Wind do? What was the final straw that broke the camel's back?
>>
>>30219785
>I thought Hurricane was a 'he.'
You are absolutely correct and I should have had made a note, consider it changed to "He".
>>
>>30219805
Hurry I was helpful!
>>
>>30219696
So the try outs are in three days, but what about the day of the actual race? If we really want to do this then we'll need to compile a list of all the medications, ointments, salves, and misc Wind Rider needs to take everyday and when, so his body will be in top top condition. Also some half an hours worth of stretching and yoga to limber up. And replace coffee with some nice herbal teas that's good for the body.
>>
>>30219696
Maybe we can ask High Wind about the prerequisites needed to pass the tryouts. I'm not saying I'm doubting Wind Riders abilities. He may not be as young and has a few gray hairs, but he's still a legendary flier.
>>
Couldn’t be the bits – you still have a ton; every victory and performance brought so much exposure and money you could retire after your first major rally and still be rich. All the pegasi ponies can fly the wind but only a small minority can ride it. You’ve always celebrated your wins handsomely; Heavenly Gyre was always supportive of you.
So how did it happen…? You missed the first ever THET and then, you were abandoned by your wife in the wake of it. The time ten years ago you have experienced your greatest low imaginable and you barely remember it. Ten years ago… As you struggle to commit to memory of your past your headache grows in strength and throbbing. Forcefully, you place and rub the sides of your skull with your hooves with a silent – but thundering to you alone – grinding.
The year of retirement, was it? No wonder your mind has been trying to forget and forsake it. You were in the middle of yet another easy race, your competitors were miles – no, even laps - behind you. But then, your body gave up, all of a sudden, and your abilities and reality, as illusory as it sounds twisted in misguidance. You had collided with the ground and broke both of your wings; it took you months of hospital treatment and rest to heal and even then, you were never the same despite your arguments and resentment of reality – you can now admit that much.
Back then, it was General Flash who was in charge of the Wondebolts and, while happy to see you again, he, almost forcefully, made you retire. You could no longer race or perform as part of the Wonderbolts except very rare exceptions and even then, they were never dangerous and risqué. You were no longer allowed to break records.
All of this put you in melancholy and depression; you became angry and disjointed. You’ve spend hours dejected of your own past and sometimes, you refused to return home for days if not weeks, simply struggling to fly, by yourself.
>>
Sometimes you made a visit to the Wonderbolts Academy and all the new fliers in there were incredibly happy to see you but, deep down inside, behind their kind smiles, you knew that all of them wished to be better than you. In all of them you saw an enemy; you were afraid that they would break your records and without your glory, you had nothing. You have nothing without your records – if they are beaten your name is going to fade into obscurity.
Despite being able to keep your Wonderbolt Medal, you were never satisfied. And now, you don’t even have that…
Then, when you made a return to your home eventually, there was a letter left by your wife. You remember is now, as clear as lighting during an empty, clear sky. It said: “Dear Wind Rider, my love, I can’t watch you do this to yourself, I can no longer worry or wait passionately for you every night and day. I’m sorry but I no longer have any other option, we are through. I now understand that you lost something important to you, and this something is not me. You will never be satisfied, and I can’t be a part of that anymore. I’m sorry.”
Back then, the only thing you were allowed to keep and cherish was your Wonderbolt Medallion.
Now, thanks to Rainbow Dash and Spitfire, you don’t even have that.
You are participating in The Hurricane Expedition Tribute; no, you are winning it…

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30220499
Start exercising, begin with some basic stretches.
>>
>>30220499
Oh god we pushed her away. We did this. After this race, I hope there's an inkling of a chance we can find her and do. I don't know, something.
One last race. One last race.
>>
Will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>30220893
See you later bebe
>>
>>30221030
Whip it out babe,
>>
>>30221946
>>
>>30222518
>>
>>30223441
>>
>>30223823
>>
You lost your ability to race, you lost your ability to perform, you lost your wife, and worst of all, you’ve lost your position and legend as The Wonderbolt. It was all because of that one single titular crash, a disturbing turn of fate that, in a single blink, completely shattered and ruined your entire life. This might be a challenge from the heavens themselves, your one and only chance to prove yourself and remain the fastest pony alive - The Wind Rider.
The best of the best are going to be attending and taking a part of this rally, either seeking the reward, the record or the fame and glory. There is, probably, not a single pony in existence that disrespects what commander Hurricane did for ponykind and Equestria; pegasi ponies from all over Equestria and beyond will be gathering for the chance to repeat her route and follow in her trail, it is as High Wind mentioned in the papers - a once in a lifetime opportunity.
And she will be there too, Rainbow Dash and the rest of the Wonderbolts; it makes your blood unhealthily boil up.
You shake your head and after a brief and uncertain pause, you sigh and place both the poster and your half finished cup of tea on the table. With a struggle you force yourself to stand up and move yourself away from the table. Slowly, with a crack, you spread your aquamarine wings wide open and then, you attempt to connect their tips; you follow this with a couple of different set of stretches and exercises as your body visibly resists your best effort.
>>
You remove the sweat off your eyebrows with a timid rub as you then stomps your hoof in a bitter annoyance. Winning a race is one thing, but there is simply no way you will fail the preliminary rounds. You have time to train.
In addition to your not-so-great form, you also have those rumors and the pony that is spreading them to investigate and deal with; perhaps now that you are a bit rested you can make a visit to Yellow Cursive and discuss this absolute nonsense? Or maybe you are just over thinking this problem and a bad rumor is just that, a bad rumor…

>What will you do now?
>>
>>30225941
Well, it's a race to honor the flight of Commander Hurricane. You know somethings horribly wrong when your body reacts differently to something you've been doing for the past...well, for almost all of your lifetime

Perphaps the answer to our broken bones and wings is something another race can take care of...maybe the unicorns or earth-ponies have a solution to it. After all, Equestria is united, why would they refuse to help us?
>>
>>30225941
Why do you keep refering to Hurricane as a she?
>>
>>30226549
Probably imagines RD's tight ass first when he thinks of the name.
>>
>>30226084
What're you talking about? Wind Rider is already taking medications. Do you mean some McGuffin potion or spell that's supposed to cure all his problems?

>>30225941
Fuck it. Maybe we can commission a zebra Alchemist, or any licensed Alchemist to help us by brewing something up to help with the old boned and nerves damage to the wings and arthritis.
>>
What about Cursive? Should we deal with journalists?
>>
>>30226916
Sure.
>>30225941
Let's take a quick shower and go deal with the mare. I'm sure Wind Rider has sobered up enough. Smell your breath just in case.
>>
Sorry guys, I though I would find some free time today but been busy all through it.
>>
>>30226084
>somethings horribly wrong
You mean old age.
>>
>>30225941
Forget about dealing with "rumors" piling on more lies will just cause problems.
>>
>>30227339
We can always try to befriend this pony.
>>
>>30227410
Yeah
>>
>>30229501
>>
>>30230201
>>
Let the thread die, I'll announce when I'll continue in the /cyoa/ general. Thank you for playing.
>>
>>30231800
I'm also sorry for the lackluster session this week.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.