[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 95

File: 454e8f4f8q.jpg (222KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
454e8f4f8q.jpg
222KB, 600x632px
Previous Thread: >>30182205

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/edit#heading=h.lo64gd9lo8lv

Old CrazyRain's Story Archive: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea (embed)

Prompt collection: https://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvkv (embed)
>>
File: 1495678819561.png (123KB, 492x699px) Image search: [Google]
1495678819561.png
123KB, 492x699px
>>
File: 5555e5r43.gif (712KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5555e5r43.gif
712KB, 320x240px
RGRE is deeeeaaaaaddddddddfdjeg
>>
>>30216265
MEMES
>>
File: tfw no human husbando.png (94KB, 327x213px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no human husbando.png
94KB, 327x213px
>>
>>30216297
>>
File: 541df2ww.png (838KB, 1243x1024px) Image search: [Google]
541df2ww.png
838KB, 1243x1024px
>>30216243
>>30216285
>>
Humans are not for sexual
>>
>>30209011
Heads up, I'm gonna post more Aftershock in a sec.
>>
File: png.gif (33KB, 237x200px) Image search: [Google]
png.gif
33KB, 237x200px
>>30216265
>>
>>30216403
fuck that actually scared me
>>
File: 12w5383.jpg (1MB, 2500x1566px) Image search: [Google]
12w5383.jpg
1MB, 2500x1566px
>>30216410
same
>>30216360
Hang with me boys. This scene/update is gonna run a little longer than the last ones. I hope you enjoy.

https://pastebin.com/k4uKn6Va

>>30208974
>Your sister keeps to her word and lets you be, leaving your room and your dreams to you and you alone while she manages the direct aftermath on her own.
>Unfortunate.
>You have a nightmare tonight.

<>

>Morning comes much earlier and much faster than you’re expecting.
>You manage to wake on the very second as usual though, managing to scramble out of your mess of sheets at six sharp to throw open your windows and begin the day.
>Your already overladen mind can do little more than drop bemoaning thoughts of your restless night for more important matters as you slowly reform your official appearance for the outside world.
>Every minute you weren’t in orderly shape was time you’d be making up for the rest of the day.
>You need coffee.
>You need food.
>You need to chug and gobble those things down respectively – and NOT irrespectively like that time you tried to drink your pancakes – in as quick and efficient a manner as possible, as soon as possible.
>If you made good time, then you might even be able to sneak in a pee break before going to reconcile matters with the dangerous fugitive you were keeping locked in the bowels of your home.
>… and before you needed to be present for the meeting in which you needed to address the bubbling tensions in Trottingham before a civil-race-war broke out…
>And… before you had to be ready and able to assuage public outcry over the shortage of corn in the morning presentation hall when it inevitably broke out – again.
>And before you had to—
>The sting of you sensitive horn being jammed into your door as you bumbled into it resets your frayed mind like a needle skipping on a record, startling you back to consciousness.
>Right.
>One thing at a time, Celesita.
>Sustenance, THEN the end of the world.
>Deep breaths.
>>
>>30216418
>You step out into a much brighter but still low-lit corridor than the night before, the shine on your royal headwear hopefully blinding passersby to your sleep-weathered posture and eyes.
>Through the stained glass above you, you can just barely make out soggy gray clouds hanging in the sky, remnants of the storm from a few hours prior.
>You can still hear the occasional thud from a heavy drop of water striking the windows, but the rain isn’t nearly as bad as it was, and the lightning was completely absent.
>The night served as a great time to get heavy showers out of the way, and you could be especially judicious with the rainfall given your higher altitude.
>The night also happened to be when malefactors commonly did their best and most important work.
>Unluckily for your night watch, particularly extreme examples of each happened to occur at the same time last night.
>Through your sister’s vision you’d gotten but a small glimpse of the havoc, but from that vision you could discern, with much confidence, that you would have preferred staying inside given the chance, even with how ready you were to step out into it if it meant helping her.
>You might be biased, but a light morning drizzle was much closer to comfort than a late-night downpour.
>It was unlikely you’d be seeing either particularly close up today, though.
>Your public awaits you.
>Often loudly, and sometimes with torches.
>As you pass by Administration the door cracks open, just like yesterday morning, just like the day before and the day before that.
>A light-yellow mare steps out, the hum and rattle of productivity and adding machines creeping out of the opening behind her before she quickly closes the breach and falls into step with you.
>”Good morning, ma’am,” Miss Cream recites with the bare minimum of liveliness, her nose buried deeply in her work already.
>>
>>30216426
>You return her a low, drawn out grunt, almost zombie-like from the roughness of your voice.
>She doesn’t notice.
>You clear your throat and try to conjure a little more energy, turning on her with a close-lipped smile.
“Did you sleep well?” you ask.
>”As well as always,” comes her succinct reply.
>Your happy expression smooths somewhat, but you continue.
“Oh? Nothing new? No, mm… no changes in sleeping arrangements? No… ‘newcomers’ to your room?” you say, hoping your salacious tone might mine a reaction out of her.
>All she does is scrunch her snout, pressing the clipboard in her sunny aura against the dark grey vest wrapped around her small chest.
>”Why would somepony else by in my room while I’m sleeping?” she says, confused.
>Her brow rises slightly, a mix of caution and apprehension appearing on her face.
>”Were you, uh… in my room last night, or something?”
“N-No, what?” you reply with a quirk of the brow, lips turning up in amusement at her odd choice of conclusion.
>She seems to take your improving expression in a different way, however, confusing your entertained look for something else.
>”Wait… did you… you didn’t look in my closet, did you?” she says through thin lips, paling.
>You chuckle softly, shaking your head at her.
“I was referring to courtship. You know, dating? Having a partner? ‘In your room’?” you say, simplifying your language to a point where the prudish mare might catch on quicker.
>She blinks at you, then turns away and focuses back on her clipboard.
>”Ah, yes, of course. Uhh, I see, I get it now,” she replies, rectifying her mistake without a single stutter or flush of the cheek like you were hoping.
>Somewhat put-off, you still can’t help but smirk.
“Would you like to tell me what’s in your closet?”
>”Pa-Paperclips,” Eggnog mumbles a little too quickly.
>>
>>30216428
”Paperclips?” you parrot, your snort of laughter restrained but your smirk breaking into a full-on grin.
>The little yellow mare frowns and turns up her nose, clearly flustered now.
>”Y-Yes, well, moving on from office supplies,” she begins nervously, adjusting her glasses, “I feel you should know that I’ve caught up with your escapades from last night. I’ve cataloged the event in an official capacity, as well as the marepower needed to deal with the scuffed floors and water intrusion on the lower level. I’ve left the report on your desk.”
>She huffs, tearing a page of notes from her clipboard and folding it neatly to be stored away in her hip bag.
>”I would very much appreciate it if all these recent antics could be held off until a more reasonable hour.”
>You scoff, nodding to some passing ponies as you step onto the stairs and begin the descent with your aid, waiting until they were farther out of earshot for your reply.
“Yes, we really should encourage mysterious intruders to sneak onto the premises and then flee from questioning more often – in the day time.”
>”What?” Miss Cream replies, startled, stopping your trip to the dining hall short on the steps, “Mysterious… intruders?”
>You are taken somewhat aback by her lack of knowledge, but she continues walking a moment later, drawing up closer to you and speaking in a hushed tone as she continues.
>”I wasn’t told about any-uh… is this about… ‘you know’? Ugh, I’ll need to redo that report,” she remarks, her expression souring.
“No need, don’t bother,” you instruct carefully as you step off of the stairs and onto the proper floor, “this is too small and we don’t have all the details yet. Whatever my sister, or the guard, or whomever, told you, is what will go down on record . For now.”
>”I see…” your assistant replies quietly, throwing up several pages on her clipboard until she reached the planners near the back.
>>
>>30216435
>”Ugh, of course,” she laments, squinting at one of them, “I knew ‘surprise dungeon detail inspection’ was too simple for somepony of YOUR stature to partake in without an ulterior motive…”
>She frowns, conking herself on the temple with a hoof.
>”Stupid, stupid of me; I rescheduled that for the afternoon. I’ll take another look over breakfast… of course, we could skip breakfast altogether and… hrm…”
>You let her thought be, floating around the two of for a while as you contemplate it.
>It isn’t until you begin to smell food and hit higher intensities of ponies, both civilian and guard, that you find the answer with which to address it.
”Let it be,” you say, smiling and tipping your nose to a stuffy-looking gryphon in bright purple clothes, “It doesn’t matter. She isn’t going anywhere. Oppositely, I might be heading straight for the ground if I don’t get something to eat before we start sprinting around the castle...”
>Your aid hums in the affirmative, the pen hovering poised in her magical grip drifting hesitantly away from the page on the clipboard.
>Leaving current affairs at that, you and she pace further down the hall and, inevitably, into the royal dining room.
>The average sound level picks up slightly when you step inside, and many of the ponies and non-ponies sitting around the table turn their heads to greet you in an official, pleasant fashion.
>Not all, but many.
>Good enough.
>You beam and return their sentiments, quickly strolling further inside to find the seat next to your sister.
>The usually sparse but long line of tables and chairs is unusually populous this morning; the usual odd dignitary or high-ranking soldier is speckled about a mass of musicians – the entirety of the Southern Canterlot Day Players, by your recollection – and the room is lined with a uniform set of acting guards overseeing the affair.
>There was even a supposed celebrity in your midst.
>>
File: 78b295d3e4f25e008a282ce5586e9608.gif (186KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
78b295d3e4f25e008a282ce5586e9608.gif
186KB, 1050x1080px
>>30216440
>A high-profile Prench model now sits directly next to your kin and opposite you.
>Though you faintly knew of him before now, you didn’t know his country of origin until you arrived; his slim frame and beguiling eyes are a quick giveaway.
>Your younger sister, unsurprisingly, seems to have taken a keen interest in him, only breaking away from her conversation with the model to offer you a quick and simple greeting.
>Unfortunately for her, her usual charm has been somewhat… impaired.
>Her traditionally smooth speaking voice is going gravely and chafed, and she has to punctuate every otherwise alluring sentence with a messy sniffle to keep her sinuses in check.
>You, more than anypony, have warned her against her promiscuity in the past, but even you can’t help but feel pity at her floundering.
>Though he’d been quite polite up to that point, the Prench model actually scoots his chair back in physical revulsion when she, after interrupting her own anecdote with a less-than-dignified sneeze, swipes a fetlock across her snout only to create a visible bridge of snot between her hoof and her nose.
>Adding insult to injury, the young colt turned most of his attention to you for the rest of breakfast.
>He even goes so far as to demonstrate an intimate knowledge of your past exploits and significant moments with admiration shining in his eyes, clearly taken by you despite your lack of intent or effort to woo him.
>A pleasant if awkward surprise, one made sweeter by the tart looks Luna shoots you throughout your meal.
>Beyond that, your morning is pleasantly uneventful and plain.
>Neither the event that took place last night nor the decision of what to do about it are viable topics of discussion for obvious reasons.
>None of your usual table guests have much of substance to discuss.
>Thankfully your male company doesn’t seem to notice the size of your helpings, nor the energy with which you gobble them down and drain your coffee mug.
>>
>>30216454
>You manage to slip out of your dining chair not twenty minutes after your arrival, bidding your visitors and chiefs of staff a formal farewell.
>Both your sister and your aid rise with you, the former grumbling about taking an early retreat to her bed before she slinks wearily from the dining room herself.
>Regardless of how frequently your mind strays to metal bars and musty subterra, noon does not arrive quickly.
>OR without a fight.
>The meeting over Trottingham does not go well.
>The discussion leading up to the literal, ACTUAL brawl in your treatise room was ALMOST productive until aforementioned event occurred, but by the time the guards were yanking the two factions away from each other’s throats and shooing you out of the room for safety, you were starting to get the feeling that this issue wouldn’t be a one-day quickie.
>The day court, unfortunately, is just about as constructive sans the fighting – though there were times when you felt as that the situation might be heading that way.
>Four hours.
>Four awe-inspiring, horrific hours of shouting from the moment the doors to your throne room were parted to the very second they were closed.
>The townsfolk argue amongst themselves more than they actually question you over Royal positions on matters, ignoring you entirely for the majority of the affair.
>The moment the first obvious, corn-shortage-related question was uttered, your throne hall morphed into a town hall, devolving into battle of LOUD STATEMENTS and ‘I believe’s.
>What was even worse was your own performance.
>Your strategy of ‘let them wear themselves out’ proved to be a poor decision at the two-hour mark.
>Even the usually chipper, sunny personalities of the Day Court stallion guard are eventually tested into obscurity, and soon they all began to cast looks at you, wondering what to do.
>You never give any signal.
>>
>>30216459
>You sit in your chair fostering an understanding smile for so long that you start to forget what the expression even means, your eyes trained on the crowd as the metaphorical fires rose.
>When the clock in the courtyard began to strike twelve you practically leapt from your seat.
>You don’t even need to say anything.
>Your guards don’t even bother hoofing out ‘return tickets’ to the ponies they shuffle out of the room before slamming the front doors shut.
>There wasn’t any need.
>Only three ponies – four if you were being generous – had actually expressed a desire to ask you a specific question and have it answered before the assembly.
>The rest barely even acknowledged your existence.
>The mental fortitude of your stony, focused assistant had even been noticeably weathered.
>She’d given up taking notes on the unspecific babbling of the crowd hours ago.
>The one time you peeked over the side of your throne to see what she was scratching away at on her tiny scroll, you caught sight of a picture she’d been sketching of a unicorn matching her description flinging itself from the peak of Mt. Canterlot, the grizzly sight etched onto the page with an almost chilling level of detail.
>You have to convince yourself that you aren’t FLEEING your own entrance hall as you and she speed-walk back toward the safety of the dining room, eager to return to the calm, bored state of mind you’d left it with earlier in the day.
>Eggnog doesn’t even make it inside, instead mumbling about clearing her head before breaking away from you at the door and trotting off.
>By the time you’ve jumped the floors and traversed the halls necessary to return to the dining room it’s a quarter to one o’clock, and the cooks have probably been preparing and serving lunch for over a half an hour.
>>
>>30216466
>The first sight you see as you enter is a pony, and a familiar one, the combination of them in their usual seat and the smell of fresh bread and ground coffee beans giving you a powerful jolt of deja-vu as you step farther in.
>Luna takes up the space at the very end of the table on the left side, turned toward the center.
“Shouldn’t you be sleeping right now?” you ask your lone companion, doing your best to suppress the nag that might have otherwise been present in such a statement.
>Your sister opens her mouth to speak but instead looses a flurry hacking coughs into her hooves, capping the event off with a loud sniffle.
>Her bed-head hasn’t been tended to in the least, and gone are her dignified platinum pieces, revealing to you and the world how scraggly her coat had become in such a short time.
>The fur around her cheeks is constantly flared, the puff around the sides of her face giving it a swollen appearance.
>She looks terrible; quite the turnaround from her largely presentable morning self.
>”Was,” she replies after you take your seat next to her, her throat clearly torn to pieces from the onset of her cold.
>”Can’t anymore. Our sheets are too hot.”
“Are you sure it’s the sheets?” you ask with a hint of concern, offering her a pitying look as you light your horn to adjust the collar on her midnight-blue robe.
>She shifts in her seat at your interference with her clothing.
>”Yes, we are sure. Habbing the chamberers replace them with something better – not that it’ll soothe our suffering in this-this…” she trails off, snorting and grinding a gooey fetlock across her nose.
>You move to assist her for the second time, on this occasion hovering an unused dinner-cloth from farther down the table closer to her.
>She snatches it up the instant it floats within hooves reach and mashes around the end of her snout, desecrating the fabric with vigor as you watch.
>>
>>30216475
“Maybe you should see Well Wishes? I’m sure she has something that could help. Cough medicine?” you recommend.
>Luna shakes her head, crumpling her ruined handkerchief and setting it aside.
>”Have something to drink already,” she replies, “better.”
>She wraps her hoof around the slim glass bottle at the edge of her side of the table to take a swig, drawing your attention to its contents.
“Luna, really?” you remark, frowning, “it’s almost one in the afternoon.”
>Your sister sets the wine bottle down with a heavy thud, snuffling loudly.
>”It helps,” is all she says, wasting no time on moving on to other topics.
>”We habben’t heard much about of thy recent dealings with ‘her’. We asked for little – and your ward told us little – but now we suspect our time should have been handled better. Who is she?”
>Your mouth twists, not too happy with the change of subject but nonetheless recognizing the importance of it.
>You take the warm kettle on the table into your magic and tip it gently over one of several glasses that had been abandoned nearby for the occasion, forming up your thoughts.
”She is Starlight Glimmer. She and I met face to face officially two weeks ago,” you begin, setting the kettle down.
“She had sent post before then asking for assistance in a matter concerning her small town, the one near the Crystal Empire? – ah, she’s the mayor by the way…”
>Horseshoes, that’s right.
>She’s the head of an entire town, isn’t she?
>You hadn’t thought about that until just now.
>Her responsibilities were surely going untended to in her absence, and probably would be for some time given her shifty actions afterward.
>You didn’t know what her motives were, of course.
>Maybe you’d get lucky and she’d turn out to much less malevolent than you thought possible.
>But that was when and if.
>For now, you had to consider the worst-case scenario.
>>
>>30216482
>You should probably send a letter, or even an administrator, to make sure that her town was well seen to during her… ‘stay’, in the castle.
>You grimace at the thought of how messy the shift in leadership would probably be in that scenario.
>”How reckless,” Luna comments, thoughtlessly sipping away at her bottle.
“Indeed,” you reply with meaning, eyeing her drink with emphasis.
>She catches on after a moment and huffs in exacerbation, the dark blue aura holding her booze slamming it down and scooting it farther away in a show of surrender.
>You click your tongue at her exaggerated childishness, lips turning up slightly in gratification as you push the coffee pot closer toward her.
“Carrying on,” you continue, “in her letter, she informed me of issues she was having with a community of Diamond Dogs in the area around her home. Thefts, intrusions, that sort of thing.”
>”Were her citizens abducted?” Luna asks.
>You shake your head.
“No, their usual tricks weren’t an issue, actually, but there were other things happening. Co-ordinated, sophisticated, probably planned.”
>”Planned? Sophisticated?” Luna sneers through her scratchy throat, “The average hound skulking about in the mountains amounting to anything close to ‘clever’ is significant news to our ears.”
>You raise your cup to sample from the contents, rolling the bitterness around on your tongue as you mulled over your thoughts in the cocoa-colored mixture.
“I suppose I agree, but her report of the situation was quite clear.”
>Your sister leans back in her chair, thoughtful.
>”Well… Glimmer IS sitting in our holding cell right now. It’s possible that she was lying about the whole affair.”
>You shake your head a second time, gaining back her attention.
>>
>>30216493
“I don’t think so. When I spoke to her the first time she held up her story to the letter. She didn’t seem… nearly as worried about the matter as when she wrote to me, but she did express the same doubts. I was skeptical at the time, too.”
>You set down your glass, pausing to remember your second-most recent encounter with her.
“That is, until she brought the supposed perpetrator to our doorstep.”
>Luna’s brow rises in surprise, her eyes turning up and away in thought.
>”That’s… that’s right! We recall it being mentioned that a Diamond Dog had been on the premises three-days past, but we hadn’t any reason to wonder about it until this. Is this connected? Did she really bring a cabbtive enemy with her?”
“No, actually. She came of her own accord,” you answer.
>The alicorn’s face becomes perplexed and you decide to go on.
“Apparently there WERE attacks and other operations being performed on the town at night under the orders of a ringleader. The dog that had come with her was that ringleader; she admitted to such right in front of me. She actually came along with Miss Glimmer in the hopes of making an accord and signing a treaty so they wouldn’t need to steal from her anymore.”
>Luna stares down at the crumbs on her plate, clearly flabbergasted.
>”We wouldn’t beliebbe it if it wasn’t coming from thine own mouth,” she whispers.
>”Diamond Dogs forming up a pack and following a leader like in the old days? Acting as one without infighting or treachery? That houndess must have been something to behold…”
“Not really,” you say, closing your eyes as you try to remember the details in your head.
“She was an old dog, hunched. Had to walk with a stick propping her up. Not particularly big, either. At least, not by any metric for Diamond Dogs I’ve seen. In fact, by my opinion she was on the scrawny side.”
>>
>>30216502
>Your eyes drift open to find Luna shaking her head, absentmindedly reaching out for the coffee kettle with her magic.
>”Imbbossible, then,” she says, “she must have been an advisor or speaker of some sort. Diamond Dogs are simple, mean creatures; physicality is everything.”
>”She was a little gruff,” you reply, “but otherwise she didn’t seem particularly threatening. Eggnog didn’t even think twice about escorting her back to the entrance when she asked. Didn’t even bring any guards. Didn’t have to.”
“Both the old houndess AND Glimmer were also quite clear about her status in the pack.”
>Luna begins to reply but stops short, only narrowly managing to set the coffee pot back down on the table before a round of dry coughs shook her chest and forcefully dissipated her magical aura.
>You reach your left wing out and set it across her withers but she shakes her head, gently brushing your limb and her half-filled mug of coffee away.
>”Curse this,” she growls out, leaving her untrustworthy magic be and instead reaching across the table with a hoof to claim back her recently discarded bottle.
>”Fine, we know how she treats her neighbors – strange as they are,” she says after a hearty sip, “what about her ponies? What do you know of her town?”
“Not much,” you say, face falling as you reluctantly retract your wing and leave her to her devices.
“Her town rests more under my niece’s sphere of influence, but even so, my personal involvement with it has been sparse to non-existent until she mailed me. I’m actually a little surprised that she contacted me instead of Cadence in the first place…”
>”it’s not all that surprising,” Luna replies curtly.
>You turn, shooting her a puzzled look for the sudden bitterness in her tone.
>”After all, who wouldn’t prefer the service and attention of mighty Celestia?” she drones unconvincingly.
>>
>>30216511
>“More goddess than princess; thy radiant beauty is only matched by the beauty of every Equis day, the same day that thou alone are responsible for creating. Any sane pony would be beside themselves with awe in thine presence. All hail.”
>You flash her a stale look, realizing the meaning in her two-faced adulation quickly.
>Her words are nearly identical to ones that were spoken to you in a conversation from earlier in the day.
“…I assume your lip is about that young stallion from breakfast?” you remark, unamused.
>Luna huffs in response and turns in her seat, clearly pouting.
“You’re being childish,” you comment, “he was very sweet – to BOTH of us.”
>She grumbles something that you miss, your ears swiveling in too late to catch specifics.
>You eye the mess off sick alicorn for several seconds.
>She does not return your gaze.
“Is it so surprising that a stallions might prefer my company to yours?” you probe, quickly becoming annoyed, yourself.
>Granted, you only had the opportunity to say what you said because of a situation in which your sister had a clear handicap, but you weren’t thinking about that right now.
>Her resulting and continued silence speaks volumes.
“Oh, ohohoh,” you laugh out, prickly, “I see. I understand now. You don’t think me ‘worthy’ of an attractive model, is that it?”
>A fun, haughty smile creeps onto your sister’s face, your combative reply obviously putting her in a better mood.
>She again refrains from answering, tipping her bottle of booze up for another helping.
“Maybe I should go and speak with him again?” you say.
>”Oh really?” Luna replies, the lack of attention her tone suggested only riling you further.
“Yes. I think he’d enjoy me visiting him very much. We could both have a laugh over your ‘interesting’ gauge of courting skill over dinner, alone.”
>You nail in that last sentence good, wanting to make sure she felt it.
>>
>>30216521
>She sneers, rolls her eyes, even, sends all the physical signs she can think of to demonstrate that she doesn’t care about this, but you know better.
>You know your sister.
>You know this is getting to her.
“This colt liking me more than you is really eating you up, isn’t it? Admit it. You’re such a foal,” you say through a superior smirk, your smile growing as hers diminishes.
>”Be silent already,” she grouses, setting her bottle down on the table as she leans her temple in a waiting hoof.
>”Thine big head is giving ours an ache.”
“Ohhhh, MY ego is the problem, is it?” you laugh, replacing the coffee mug in your aura with a strip of newspaper that you’d been neglecting until now.
>”Yes,” she replies quickly, finally laughing with you.
>“Frankly, sometimes we think the space between thine ears would collapse if not for all the hot air.”
“Would you like to return to the moon, dear sister?” you comment with false callousness as you fan out the paper and set it in your open hooves.
>”The peace and quiet and lack of noisome relatives DOES tempt us,” she replies smoothly, mining out another laugh from you.
>For a while the two of you share a content silence, she holding her head whilst you absently scan the Daily Sun for interesting excerpts.
>When the paper fails entertain you sufficiently, though, you decide to do it yourself, grinning as you lean to your left.
“He likes me more than you, he likes me more than you, he likes me more than you, he likes—“ you whisper in a hurry, her drawn out groan of anguish transforming your taunting into silly giggling.
>”Sister PLEASE; if it will free us from thy sense of humor for a while then by ALL MEANS go and see the colt, go on,” she relents, waving her hoof at you.
>You regain control of your laughter and lean back in your seat, satisfied with the exchange.
>>
>>30216526
>She, however, turns her head right to peek at you over your paper, a smug look returning to her face.
>”What?” she says, “Lost thy nerve already? I thought he liked thee? What is it that thou stallist for? Go and claim him, sister.”
>’Celestia’ – a phantom, masculine voice whispers in the shell of your ear, a tingle rushing through you as you imagine the tall biped who owned it lurking over your shoulder; waiting, waiting for your answer.
>”H-Hm?” you hum dully.
>”We said,” she begins, “Why dost thou not go now? Lunch instead of dinner, hm? There’s still time enough in the noon for it.”
>’Celestiaaa’ the voice whispers again, and you sputter for a reply, your lips crinkling in panic.
“I-I, well… that’s… I wasn’t really…” you stumble as her smile grows, clearly pleased with herself.
>Your snout scrunches as you continue to mentally shuffle in place, getting nowhere with your thoughts.
>The emergency light in your brain switches on and open your mouth to say something – probably something VERY stupid and cornering considering you had NO IDEA what it was going to be before it actually came out – when the doors to the hall behind you swing open to reveal your savior.
“Oh look, it’s Eggnog!” you say a little louder than intended, turning toward the small yellow unicorn who just entered with undue energy.
>She actually flinches from the raw attention you just threw at her.
“Come, sit here. I’ve saved you a seat.”
>You gesture nervously at the empty chair next to you, but that only draws MORE attention to the empty expense of chairs lining the table further down, further emphasizing the strangeness of your request.
>The bespectacled unicorn eyes the seat next to you nervously for a moment before actually moving to take it.
>”Th-Thanks…” she mumbles carefully, unclipping her saddlebag and setting it down on the table as she slides into the open spot on your closest right.
>>
>>30216533
”Of course,” you return quickly.
>You carry on without a moment's rest, moving the conversation forward in the hope that you might escape your sister’s taunting without ALSO being put into a compromising position that the persistent and, frankly, mildly disturbing, bipedal specter who now haunted your every stray romantic notion might take the wrong way.
“How’s your head?” you say casually, propping up your paper like a shield.
>”Fine—“
>”Fine,” both your sister and Eggnog reply simultaneously.
>You cringe slightly at inadvertently tagging your sister back into the conversation, but continue with the topic nonetheless.
“Uhh – you’ve been getting those a lot lately, haven’t you? Headaches, I mean. Maybe you should drink more water?” you comment.
>Your assistant, visibly worn, props her head up between her hooves against the table and stares across the room.
>”Maybe,” she replies.
>The unicorn winces slightly as her horn sputters to life, her dim aura working to pop open her saddlebag and pull something from inside.
>It takes a moment of fiddling with things for her to reach her objective.
>Once she does, she lifts the item into the air and plops it down right on the funny pages.
>”Letter for you, ma’am,” she grunts as she deactivates her magic.
>She must have dropped by your study during her walk.
>Poor thing never turns off.
>You examine the envelope she just placed into your care with a modicum of curiosity as the kitchen door on the left side of the room pops open to reveal Sun Spot.
>Finally, some luck.
>Until that moment your sister had been nothing short of hovering, her eyes trained on you as she waited for her moment to strike.
>If your hopeful suspicions were right, and the letter was from who you thought it was, her onslaught might have been even fiercer.
>>
>>30216535
>Thankfully, her attention is swiftly stolen away from your business as your buscolt enters the room, her entire demeanor morphing from rumpled and sickly to a state of richly dignified suffering.
>”Hello ladies,” the blindingly yellow colt greets you as he approaches, his forever-cheery attitude already reminding you of your age.
>He turns to your sister once he reaches your table, his expression twisting up in concern.
>”Miss Luna, you don’t look so good. Are you alright?” he asks, so eager to take the bait.
>The showmare recently known as Luna leans over in her seat and firms her face dramatically.
>”It is nothing,” she says, “our kingdom merely fell into a moment of need during an inopportune time and we rose to defend it like any mare would. It is unfortunate that our good deed did not go unpunished.”
>”You poor thing…” the buscolt comments pityingly as he sets tray down, approaching your sister for a closer examination of her ‘woes’.
>You take advantage of her distraction and deftly tear open your letter, eager to see if it held what you were assuming it did.
>Your face falls somewhat when two pieces of paper, including another envelope, all tumble out from inside and onto your newspaper, none of which appearing at first glance to be from your male, a-ah…
>Your male… something.
>You could think about that later.
>For now, you gently set your things down on the table in front of you and layer the items as they were stacked inside, picking out the topmost to read first.
>”Goodness, your face is swollen…” a male voice interrupts, earning the back of his head and your sister’s clever mug a sour look before you turn back to your own matters.
>From the penmanship on the first item it is quite clear who the writer was.
>The two of you had been exchanging letters for years.
>There wasn’t much to read from her, however.
>The missive only tipped past a hooffull of sparse lines.
>>
>>30216545
>’Dear Princess Celestia,’ Twilight begins.
>’I don’t know what the situation is, so I can only hope this letter reaches you as it should.’
>’I understand if you can’t speak in detail, so please, anything you CAN say about this would do a lot to ease my mind.’
>You pause here for a moment; her oddly serious and formal tone isn’t exactly expected.
>’I found this on his dresser,’ she continues.
>’I just want to make sure that everything is okay and that he’s safe.’
>’I hope you’ll send me something back, even if you can’t say anything specific.’
>’I’ll understand.’
>And that’s… it.
>That’s the end of it.
>At least, that’s the end of that message.
>Your face scrunches in confusion as you flip the piece of paper your student sent you around once and then twice, searching for any additional post-scripts or explanations.
>There are none, nothing beyond the other item that was sealed inside with it.
>You examine that second item next, recognizing the broken seal and color of the paper from your own personal stock; the additional envelope inside is clearly one of yours, or at least made by the same ponies.
>You stop investigating once more, this time for more personal reasons.
>Is this…
>Does this mean that Twilight read the letters you sent him?
>Your face heats up at the embarrassing thought, the paper in your magical aura crinkling up as your focus wanes.
>That’s what was this is, isn’t it?
>She read that letter about your-your… ACTIONS with him that night, and came to an unkind conclusion about you, didn’t she?
>You couldn’t blame her.
>In your desire to be respectful you’d never actually SAID what you were referring to outright for fear of making Anonymous uncomfortable.
>Without knowing the context, any reasonable mare might become suspicious of your behavior with such cryptic descriptions.
>>
File: 1494905380557.png (475KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494905380557.png
475KB, 1024x1024px
>>30216553
>”You should eat something to keep your strength up,” a bubbly male voice says a mile away, your sister’s reply toned out by your thoughts.
>A crippled smile sneaks onto your face.
>Oh sun, this is bad.
>You’re going to have to sort this out fast before something happens.
>A melodramatic scene begins to play out in your mind of your purple pupil, distraught and openly weeping as she tears up your photos and letters, all the while lamenting amongst her friends how she never knew her outwardly kind and reasonable teacher was really a rape-crazed sex pervert who ‘changed’ once she started drinking.
>Absorbed in your mental doom-saying, you almost miss the slip of off-color paper within the second ‘Canterlot Official’ envelope.
>Though you can’t tell right off hoof whether or not this one is one of yours, you tug the second page of writing free with the assumption that you know exactly what it is.
>Because of this, you find yourself somewhat surprised when you realize that the letter enclosed within it ISN’T a sordid and questionably worded apology of your own writing, but is instead a note that is completely unfamiliar to you.
>’Dear Anonymous,’ it begins.
>’I hope you can forgive my brevity.’
>’I wish to say much more than what I am about to say, but I fear I shouldn’t in case other eyes happen to find this message.’
>Your brow furrows as you scan the page further.
>Wait…
>What is this?
>Who wrote…
>As you continue, the speed at which you take in the words increases in an equal amount to that of your dread, your mind totally and utterly eclipsed by an enormity you weren’t expecting when you first started.
>Each new line turns your blood colder, until you feel as though all the heat has been forcefully drained from your body.
>Any semblance of the smile you once had is irreparably gone from your face by the end, like it was just a memory from a happier moment in time.
>Your lips part but you do not speak.
>>
>>30216568
>”Miss Celestia?” Sun Spot says, eyeing you in your peripheral, “Do you want something to eat?”
>In one swift motion you rise from your chair, nearly knocking your seat to the ground with the force at which you stand.
>Now you can feel both the eyes of your secretary and your kin on you, observing quietly.
>”Princess?” the buscolt tries again, worried.
>You read it.
>You read through the entire horrible thing, but the last line, the worst line, continues to echo in your mind.
>’Sincerely, Princess Celesita’ it says.
>But you didn’t write this.
>You didn’t write a single damned word of it.
>Not only that, but the hoofwriting was a chillingly similar style to which you yourself wrote in, even if it wasn’t identical.
>If the additional item that came with it was any indication, this forgery had also come in an envelope similar to the ones you yourself used in your study.
>”Sister?” Luna says, rising from her seat.
“L-Luna,” you sputter, bewildered, unable to force out any more.
>You toss the fake message onto the table and scramble to pick up the previous one, scrutinizing Twilight’s every word for any sign of falseness or foreignness.
>You find nothing, but you can’t be sure.
>You aren’t sure of anything right now.
>Each time you scan through the piece in your hooves your eye catches on a single line over and over, hammering the severity of it into your mind.
>’I just want to make sure that everything is okay and that he’s safe.’
>She doesn’t know if he’s safe or not.
>She doesn’t know because he isn’t there.
>You’re too late…
>He’s gone.
>As you admit that fact to yourself you sway in place, lightheaded from your sudden flux in blood pressure.
>All three of your companions move an inch closer as you threaten to topple.
>”Sister!?”
>”Ma’am – ma’am are you…?”
>>
File: wr9d8f4fff.jpg (140KB, 451x640px) Image search: [Google]
wr9d8f4fff.jpg
140KB, 451x640px
>>30216577
>Your body becomes stone, mind boggling with fear as the once whimsical approximation of the human in your mind shifts and changes.
>No longer does he whisper your name in a tempting hush, no; he cries out for you to save him before being wrenched into the shadowy unknown, forever.
>You take a hard breath, re-examining every memory you can summon from the moment he arrived to this very second, lingering a while on the events of the night prior.
>You’re a fool.
>You’re so, so stupid.
>How long has this been in the making?
>Since he appeared, or even before then?
>How long had the chess pieces been moving right under your nose without you seeing them, shifting and sliding as darker minds shoved them along behind the scenes?
>You let your guard down.
>You were careless, both with yourself AND with him, and now Anonymous is…
>You don’t even know.
>If these letters were real…
>Neither you nor your friends have a single clue where he is…
>…OR what’s happening to him right now.
>Nopony knows.
>Your once blank eyes narrow as your face forms an ugly scowl, chest pounding as you direct all of your silent, useless rage at the forged letter discarded atop the table before you – at the tool that had, in all likelihood, been used to steal him away.
>Your teeth grind as your horn comes to life, the magic flowing through and around your body whisked into a single point at the tip as you generate meaningless power.
>At the edge of your vision Luna’s eyes widen momentarily with surprise before she hastily scrambles away from the dining table.
>The buscolt and your assistant follow her lead, the space they had taken to come to your aid returned in triplicate as they cleared away from you.
>The spare napkins and handkerchiefs littered about are caught in a phantom breeze and begin flutter in the air, dancing about as if they were sounding a silent warning to anypony who witnessed them.
>>
>>30216590
>Every breath that rushes in through your crinkled snout curls the imposter’s letter, the edges of the paper it had been written on slowly blackening and fluttering away in tiny orange embers.
>You have cast no spell; the mere act of concentrating on the fragile item with so much ire and so much magical force is causing it to slowly ash away, obliterating under your scorn.
>it isn’t until the windows lining the room begin to darken that you truly take notice of how your actions are affecting the environment around you.
>The next breath you take is a deep and measured one, the tempest of your mane and tail slowly but surely settling down into their once calm rhythm as the magic you had been channeling dissipates in an orderly manner.
>The light from outside once again begins to shine through the stained glass unhindered, glossy, colorful shapes flying briefly across the room before settling into their previous spots.
>The alicorn to your left cautiously approaches you, willing an apprehensive smile onto her face.
>”… Sister? What ails thee? Speak to us…” she whispers, and her words are soothing and gentle.
”He’s gone,” you say.
>”Who is gone, sister?” Luna replies carefully, casting a quick look at the two others in the room as she approaches you.
>She hardly manages to brush her wing against your side before you whip around, turning away from her.
>She, the buscolt and Eggnog each flinch slightly from your flash of movement.
>Your posture becomes taught like a board, sharpened stiff, your hoofsteps thudding heavily against the carpeting on the floor as you pace toward the exit.
>”Ma’am?”
>The timid voice of your secretary steals not an inch of momentum from your stride.
>”Where are you going?”
>The door ahead of you glows before gently hovering open.
>When you reply you tone is measured and calm, but they can’t see the hard, angry twitch in the corner of your mouth.
“The dungeons.”
>>
>>30216601
Pheeew. Alrighty. That's it for that update and, unfortunately, all I have at the moment. I'm writing more right now, and I should have more updates for you guys in the near future. Until then, I hope you enjoyed.

Updated paste is here: https://pastebin.com/k4uKn6Va

Thanks for reading!
>>
Woooah, page 7 in 33 minutes? Did my update not bump the thread or are then shenanigans afoot?
>>
>>30216824
the thread is dead just like this board
>>
>>30216629
Thing is gud. I like thing.
>>
>>30216629
Was good, wanna know what happened to, Anon. But, I guess we have to wait.
>>
>>30216824
I'm tired my undead comrade, mortals require sleep unlike your kind.
>>
>>30216350
Think about this.
Many Anons land in RGREquestria.
The realize the gender roles and decide to fugg mares.
Then they find out about the disasters happening.
Anon go out and try to rehabilitate the wrong doers.Via Sex

Mugger
>"Somebody help!"
"Hey, that's not a very nice thing to do, little missy."
>"Who's going to stop me?"
"I am"
*Unzips*

Bank robber.
>"Everypony get down."
>Anon hangs down from the ceiling behind her in a black latex leotard.
"How bout you get down?"
>"Who said that?"
"I did."
*Unzips*

Canterlot wedding.
>"Soon, My changeling army will break through. First, we take Canterlot, and then-"
>Grabs her flank.
>"WHAT IN EQUESTRIA ARE YOU DOING?"
"Oh. Uh. Don't worry about me, you do your thing."
*Unzips*
>>
>>30216459
>FOUR HOURS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aksrcv380GM

>>30216629
Overall good update, senpai!
>>
>>30216629
I'm glad I discovered your pastebin yesterday. Just in time for these updates.
>>
Nothing like green to start a new thread up.
>>
File: 78_view.jpg (282KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
78_view.jpg
282KB, 800x784px
>>30216629
>Every breath that rushes in through your crinkled snout curls the imposter’s letter, the edges of the paper it had been written on slowly blackening and fluttering away in tiny orange embers.
>You have cast no spell; the mere act of concentrating on the fragile item with so much ire and so much magical force is causing it to slowly ash away, obliterating under your scorn.
>it isn’t until the windows lining the room begin to darken that you truly take notice of how your actions are affecting the environment around you.

OH FUKK
>>
>>30216629
oh crap. An anger with the intensity of the sun. I do hope the forged letter isn't too damaged. It may contain clues. Excellent update ghouls. I'm eager to read the next one.
>>
Anon getting intense public spankings when
>>
>>30217617
Fuck off spanking thread guy.
>>
>>30217632
I wont stop until Twiggles makes my ass red in the middle of Ponyville
>>
>>30216601
She mad.

Somebody gonna hurt real bad.
>>
>>30216629
Damn ghouls, how many words do you have written?
>>
>>30216418
>The sting of you sensitive
your*
>>
>>30216629
I don't say it very often, but I genuinely appreciate your work. Thanks, Ghouls.
>>
>>30216629
I'll be honest, I find this story really boring
>>
Ayy, thanks for reading and replying everybody, I appreciate it.

>>30217745
Not many if I'm honest. Little less than 1k. These last two updates were about 5k and 7k respectively if you want something to compare it to. It'll be a little while before I get out more, but I'll try to stay mindful about moving scenes along.

>>30217755
Oop, thanks for that. It's fixed in the paste. If anyone else catches anything like that, (you and your is a particularly common one for me specifically) feel free to speak up so I can fix it for future readers.

>>30217855
Ahh, unfortunate. Would you say it's on account of pacing or writing style, or the story/plot specifically?
>>
*whoooooooot wheeeeeeeeeew*
>"Yo handsome! You want sum fuck?"
>"I got what you want right here"
*turns around and shows her flanks off*
>anon stops walking by the construction mares and looks at the one talking to him
>"ayy! He's thinkin ' about it!"
>"yo! Bring dat dick over 'ere"
>"I'll do you right, stud"
>"talkin' 'bout winking over 'ere"
>"I'm so wet, i slide down to ya. If you know what I mean"
It was a "Anon gets cat called" kinda day
>>
File: 4612weee.png (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
4612weee.png
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>30217893
>>
>>30217893
The pacing and the story
It just doesnt hold my attention at all, I hate to say it but I feel like I'm dragging myself through the literary mud trying to read it
>>
>>30217930
Ehh, I understand. I guess all I can really say now is that I'm sorry I couldn't keep your interest. I'm not exactly a professional, but I do try, and I like to think I'm improving over time.

Could you recommend anything that you think would improve the story specifically, or is the core of the thing just not up your alley?
>>
File: 1448921117221.jpg (501KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1448921117221.jpg
501KB, 720x1019px
>>30216601
>>30216629
Awesome, waiting for more.
>>
>>30218086
>Nerdy bashful AJ

I didn't know I needed it.
>>
>>30216601
>>30216629
Someody's gonna die
>>
>>30217958
Not the Anon you are replying to, but most of the morning scenes were unnecessary. The prench model was merely fodder for sibling teasing, and had essentially no spoken lines. You could just as easily have had Luna tease Celestia about being pent up, and obliquely reference Anonymous.
The town hall meeting also had no specifics, and could be mentioned briefly as why Celestia is late and frazzled on her way to lunch.

Much like Luna, the event we are anticipating is the interrogation of Starlight Glimmer. Tedious things happening before that tend not to be interesting, but inspire a sense of impatience. This is fine if it is acknowledged in text, say with Celestia fretting over what Starlight's objectives are, and resisting the urge to drop everything and go and find out.

I have been enjoying the story thus far, it's just this update's only plot relevant content happened at the very end, unless the corn shortage and/or civil unrest show up again as more than a diplomatic problem to be solved off-screen.
>>
>>30217894
More please
>>
>>30218497
>I have been enjoying the story thus far, it's just this update's only plot relevant content happened at the very end, unless the corn shortage and/or civil unrest show up again as more than a diplomatic problem to be solved off-screen.

I think I understand where you're coming from. While I will say that this update did contain relevant information that will come up later in the story, I can see how I might have added too much in some places or blathered on in others where brevity would have been a virtue. It is, unfortunately, a weakness I've yet to completely tackle.

I felt inclined to add more content with this one in an attempt to mix plot-relevant details into the story in a way that doesn't stick them out and make them obvious, but I can see how certain places might have been too much.

I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what you think. I'll take your critique into consideration as I continue with the story. Thankfully, I think what I have in mind beyond this point is a lot more focused on the task at hand since all parties involved are now aware of the situation. Annnnd, of course, thanks for reading. It's still humbling to know people read through my stuff so closely as to form reasoned opinions about it.
>>
We got a new Janitor. Prepare yourselves.
>>
>>30218833
I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL!

jk rip
>>
File: 1396243761962.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1396243761962.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>30218833
welp, here we go again
>>
File: HiAnon.png (103KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
HiAnon.png
103KB, 666x666px
>>30218833
"Hi Janitor !"
>>
>>30218833
I, for one, would like to welcome our new Janitor Overlord
>>
>>30218621
Hi ghouls, Yet a different Anon here. I've followed you since you teased me with the "Reassigned" cross-post in the guardmare thread. It's ok. I have thoroughly enjoyed "First Impressions" and; for the most part, with what we have of "Aftershock". Thank you and please continue.

That being said I kinda agree with 30218497 . While I appreciate prose; the morning seemed to just drag on unnecessarily. A couple of splinters in my mind are Anon's 'whispers' and Twilight's letter. I would've thought Celestia would pay more attention to his 'whisper' considering the events of the previous night. I'm imagining that they share some kind of bond though neither quite realizes it yet. I'd like to think Twilight would've sent that letter with urgency if not at least send a note via Spike to let her know to expect the letter. (Because Spike-mail fire might taint any evidence found on the letter.)

Grammar, dialog flow, and character development were fine. YOUR use of contractions has been pointed out before and I believe YOU'RE working on it. The amount of foreshadowing and tension that has been built up only to be left on the cliffhanger is torture. While not your best work it was still a good update. I look forward to the next.
>>
Page 7, Anons?
Really?
How could you let yourselves fall so far?
>>
>>30219588
Jobs.
Portable pony pussies don't pay for themselves
>>
>>30219588
For me it's a combination of being at work and not wanting to start something about Minotaurs because the new janitor might ban me (even tho Minotaurs are in the show)
>>
>>30220197
It's much harder to police a greentext than it is an image. If it's not art you're pretty much safe.
>>
>>30220207
It's just art and a prompt, I do it instead of just saying bump to bump the thread

>because of your marely personality and the fact that you have nipples you have been challenged to some friendly wrestling by a Minotaurs passing through town
>>
>>30220243
Just realized there is a tie on her horn
Ether that is a very small tie or she is a very large cow
>>
>>30192316
Looks like LAP also wrights for the casual sex thread
A man of good taste I see
>>
>>30220253
Both
>>
>>30217894
>anon starts to approach the mares with a noticeable bulge and a grin on his face
>construction mares start spilling spaghetti everywhere
>>
>>30220347
>"I never thought I'd get this far! What do I do?!"
>>
>>30220366
"so what do plan on doing to me~?"
>"i dont know iv'e never gotten this far"
>>
File: when reality kicks in.jpg (133KB, 939x940px) Image search: [Google]
when reality kicks in.jpg
133KB, 939x940px
>>30220435
>"oh...ok"
>anon walks away
>mare spends yet another night crying into her pillow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>30220243
U N F
>>
File: Show-accurate Minotits.png (270KB, 704x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Show-accurate Minotits.png
270KB, 704x1134px
>>30220243
Gotta love dem Minogirls.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>30220243
>tfw monkeytaurs are legendary creatures in Bovarian culture
>at least that's what she thinks you are
>your species's strength and power has been shilled by minotaurs longer than either of you have been alive
>news of this 'little' contest has spread across the land, many tall bovine amazons have come from far and wide to witness it
>you've never set foot in a gym in your life
>>
>>30220277
Isn't that the casual dogfuckers thread?
>>
>>30220243
>>30221014
>However, as you soon discover, that's not needed
>For all their bulk, minotaurs are surprisingly weak
>Bovarian culture idolizes strength, and excessive muscle is considered a sign of beauty
>Over the centuries have perfected the art of easy, visible gains
>They look like roided up bodybuilders, but in terms of actual strength, they're not much stronger than an average human
>>
>>30221131
>Too bad Anon is below average
>>
>>30220243
>>30220995
>minocancer
Get out. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30221147
>keeps insisting on being worse
Fuck off
>>30221161
Shut up fagget. Mino tits have tits, and they were made for groping.
>>
>>30221147
Well yeah he's a beta faggot
>>
>>30218621
I won't forgive you for making me wait for guard mares, ghouls
>>
You know, for things like this the other generals (and the majority of the board desu) call us a secret /fur/ thread.

Also yall can be banned for posting >>30220243

Trust me, I may or may not know some of the mods/janitors
>>
>>30221293
So the fresh mods are retarded, what else is new?
>>
>>30221172
>keeps insisting

He's a different guy, but the point of the other prompt was more of a comedy thing first and foremost. And for me that means Anon reacting to pony bullshit, trying to survive pony bullshit, or being the butt of a series of jokes at his expense more than any powerwank or lewd stuff. With that in mind, he doesn't actually have to be worse than his competition specifically. With this
>>30221131added onto what I wrote here >>30221014 it would be revealed both Anon and the mino are below average shitters and have been bluffing each other the whole time. It looks like the match of the century because they're both struggling, if only they knew.
>>
>>30221311
Ah, then that is much more fun. I wonder what their reactions would be if Anon started lifting afterwards, and doesn't look that much different.
>>
>>30221293
Why? It's literally a character from the show just as a girl
>>
>>30221324
>anon starts lifting
>he gets gains but most aren't visible
>he has almost no muscle tone
>Minotaurs are baffled
>any mino that spent that much time lifting would look like the hulk
>>
File: IMG_9046.png (147KB, 609x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9046.png
147KB, 609x1000px
>>30220243
>the Minotaur talks and acts exactly like Hulk Hogan, but with tits
>you don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>30221388
Read this>>30221309
Pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>30221388
The staff doesn't know what to do with canon anthros half the time. For a while they would delete Carrot fan art on /a/ despite being from a popular manga. If they were to take action they would probably say it's R63 and anything non-canon is grounds for deletion.
>>
File: 1478498712809.jpg (35KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478498712809.jpg
35KB, 453x453px
>>30221388
Anon, I'm pretty sure >>30220243 isn't "a character from the show just as a girl"
>>
>>30221490
That's exactly what it is. It's genderflipped Iron Will down to the tie and mic.
>>
>>30221672
You're retarded. There are no minotaur characters in the show. And before you say "B-but Putting Your Hoof Down!", remember that not all episodes are considered canon.
Iron Will is just as bad as a red and black alicorn and will be treated as such.
>>
>>30221894
I actually laughed out loud, good joke. It had better be one anyway because that doesn't make any sense. Even if he weren't canon in the show's continuity he's still a character from the show.
>>
>>30221981
Its just a retard, point and laugh till he goes away.
>>
>>30221388
I've seen them have similar issues with diamond dogs in the past
>>
>>30221415
>every Minotaur you meet is like a r63 version of famous wrestlers from earth, but with giant cow tits
>the cowtit version of the Warrior world rant unintelligible nonsence and froth at the mouth and a few other places to
>cowtit Macho Man was able to pull out a slim Jim from nowhere at any time
>cowtit Chris Benoit suffered from mad cow disease and had to be put down after she killed her husband and child
>>
File: images (2).jpg (23KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
23KB, 385x382px
>>30222154

>"Gotta confuse the body Anon, Whatever it takes Celestia dammit"

>"HOW MANY SCOOPS?"

Y...you really think I'm pretty Anon
>>
File: 1496359522428.png (267KB, 1387x1617px) Image search: [Google]
1496359522428.png
267KB, 1387x1617px
>>30221408
>tfw hit the jim six days a week for a year
>tfw still no fucking visible gains
>tfw still look like a fat fuck but makung invisible gains
>>
>>30222154
>Ywn fuck Cowdy Roddy Piper
>>
>>30222526
Strength training won't help you lose weight. It's all in the diet.
You don't need some fancy Hollywood diet, either. Just stop eating junk food, stop drinking soda, and don't have seconds.
Here's a rule: You can eat as many snacks as you want, as long as it's healthy. Eat an apple or carrot instead of a bag of chips.
>>
File: 1496370979955.png (7KB, 462x456px) Image search: [Google]
1496370979955.png
7KB, 462x456px
>>30222559
How the fuck am I gonna get B I G if I don't eat B I G ?
>>
>>30222559
>Here's a rule: You can eat as many snacks as you want, as long as it's healthy.

Not even that. Speaking as someone who lost 50lb. You can eat the same unhealthy stuff, just (a lot) less of it. One, maybe two, slices of pizza. A (usually bunless) burger with water and no sides. And not a little burger, but one of the double bacon abominations. You do it long enough and you eat healthier anyway because you can eat a lot more of healthier foods without going over your BMR. I find you'll also seek out fish and other high protein/low cal foods, which is good if you don't want to become a skeleton.
>>
>>30222559
>>30222526

Celery is one of the best healthy snacks you can get that's aren't expensive
>>30222459
>ywn have a body builder Minotaur girlfriend
>she will never put you naked under her to make your dick a prize for her getting extra low in her squats
>>
>>30222601
>>she will never put you naked under her to make your dick a prize for her getting extra low in her squats

u-unf
>>
>>30222583
By fucking big
Step 1 find a girl to fuck
Step 2 lift her up
Step 3 fuck standing only moving her
Repeat 4 times a day every day for best results
A sex doll will work if you don't want to pay for whores
>>
>>30222583
Only go a tiny bit over your BMR and make over half of the stuff you eat high in protein.

Bulk in the winter but learn to cut in the summer. There's guides and diet plans to lose the fat without also losing the muscle.
>>
>>30222622
>cardio
>lenogainzface.meme
>>
>>30222628
>lifting 150+pounds high Rep is cardio
>>30222601
>Minotaurs using your dick for training
This interest me greatly
It would be like a girl sitting on a guys crotch as he bench presses to boost his testosterone
>>
>>30217958
New guy jumping in on the conversation here, my only problem with it is the pacing of this latest update.

It just feels a bit too long winded, if that makes sense. Like you could have conveyed the same feeling in about 20% less post size, while feeling like the pace had a natural feel.
>>
>>30221131
I wouldn't mind being a minogirl's absurdly unassuming but "impossibly stronk" boyfriend.
>>
ghouls! and LaP posted green recently? I, too, want in on the green bandwagon!

Cont. from >>30177726
Cont. line 90 of https://pastebin.com/QydFV5Pf

>"Anyways, I made some pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast. There's still some left in the kitchen if you want," he says as he towels off, "I should probably mention that I sorta messed up the pancakes. Instead of one whole pancake, you get several uneven pancake pieces that equate to a whole pancake."
>You raise an eyebrow.
"How did you mess up pancake mixture, head chef?"
>"I dunno, I'd blame the latent autism," he shrugs, "And unless you could whip a better dish at a moment's notice, you should just be happy with what you got."
>You playfully sigh.
"Are there any more kitchen-related mishaps I should be aware of?"
>He mulls over for a moment.
>"Hmm, I would say that if you don't like the bacon, you could have your hair for breakfast instead, but it seems you've already did just that," he points over your shoulder.
>Looking at where his finger is pointing, you peer over your shoulder, spotting a frazzled bit of hair in its otherwise wavy shape.
>You run your hand through it, effectively doing absolutely nothing to remedy it.
"Eh, it was still better than your cooking," you slip.
>Your eyes widen once you realize what you just said.
>It's never a good idea to insult a guy on his cooking skills.
"Wait, no! Sorry! I didn't mean it like—"
>Anon anticlimactically snickers.
>"Fair enough. Anyways, I'm going to go take a shower and get prepared to skedaddle on out of here."
"Right..."
>>
>>30222791
>You drop your bag next to the apartment door, watching Anon walk to his room out of the corner of your eye.
>It takes all of your mental capacity trying to not picture Anon in a shower.
>It doesn't work.
>You expel the thought and walk into the kitchen.
>Your attention is immediately caught by the colorful assortment of food in the frying pan.
>Peering closer at its contents, you realize what you mistook for scrambled egg are the actually the mutilated pancakes.
>Stacked onto them were a few pieces of bacon and eggs, sunny side up.
>You look around the kitchen counter, searching for a clean dish.
>Instead you only find your neglected responsibilities.
>You groan to yourself.
>You had vouched to do the dishes if Anon cooked.
>Improvising, you grab a fork and take the pan by the handle.
>You seat yourself on the living room couch, shoveling a forkful of scrambled pancake in your mouth.
>It tastes... good?
>Definitely not what you expected based on its appearance.
>You hit the power button on the TV remote, tuning into a news channel.
>You're greeted by a cheery newsman, chatting away with a guest with forced smile plastered on his face.
>Stuffing another forkful of eggs and bacon in your mouth, you find yourself unable to pay attention to the news channel.
>You can only listen to the sounds of rushing water coming from Anon's bathroom.
>>
>>30222794
>Inadvertently, you begin to think about him.
>How much has he done to help you?
>You barely had any idea how to live on your own.
>Hell, you didn't know the first steps to rent an apartment, pay your taxes, cook or anything, really.
>Learning under Celestia as her pupil, these things weren't of concern.
>You lived in a castle.
>The castle cooks prepared the best dishes Canterlot had to offer on a daily basis.
>Instead of paying taxes, you were instead learning how to administer them.
>Heh.
>You really are spoiled rich, aren't you?
>Anon was the one who handled the things you didn't understand.
>Despite his appearance, he had way more practical life experience than you, even if you spent decades in that castle.
>...
>So why would he help you?
>Aren't you just dead weight to him?
>Sure you have a part-time job, but it was literally all you had going for you.
>Even so, he would garner a horrible reputation at school by being around you, never mind being your roommate.
>Anon had barely anything to gain from you.
>You sigh to yourself.
>...
>To be fair, he did come from a world foreign to this one and Equestria.
>Maybe you could pin it on some weird alien culture.
>>
>>30222799
>The sounds coming from Anon's shower abruptly stops.
>You look down into the frying pan to find it completely empty.
>You must've finished all of it in a trance.
>Shutting off the channel you barely payed attention to, you want nothing more to get your mind off the subject.
>Maybe you could keep your mind occupied with some monotonous work by making some progress in your workload of dirty plates.
>Returning to the kitchen, you slip on a pair of rubber gloves.
>You rinse out the pan and fill it up with soapy water.
>Grabbing a sponge, you begin scrubbing the plates sparkling clean.
>You slowly lose yourself in the task, and the stack of dirty plates grows smaller and smaller.
>You chuckle to yourself.
>If somepony years ago told you you would be washing dishes willingly, you'd faster believe that Celestia stepped down from the throne and gave all ruling power to Twilight Sparkle.
>Washing off the soap bubbles off the last of the dishes, you place the final dish back in the rack.
>Exhaling, you pull off the gloves and throw them to the side.
>"Nice job, Sunset."
>>
>>30221408
The minotaurs fear him, because he appears to be gaining zero muscle, but his strength is steadily growing, to the point where he's several times stronger than even the strongest of mortal taurs.

Legends spread of the tiny monkeytaur with the strength of ten cows twice his size.
>>
>>30222805
>Anon's voice catches you off guard, causing to jump a little.
>Really womanly of you, Sunset.
>You turn towards the source of the voice to see Anon, leaning against the wall.
>He's wearing a plain grey T-shirt and a pair of jeans.
>Seems simple, compared to the extravagant, show-offy outfits you seemed guys wear around school.
"I, uh... thanks."
>He smiles back.
>"To be honest, I'm kind of relieved that I don't have to scold you for not doing your chores."
"I'm not a kid, Anon," you frown.
>"Yeah, and I'm not really an adult trapped in a magical teenager body," he retorts, "I'm ready to go when you are."
"Yeah, sure, I am."
>"Well, what are we waiting for?"
>You sling your bag over your shoulder and grab your keys.
>You look back to see Anon locking and closing the door.
>Canterlot High, here you come.
>>
>>30222812
Okay, that about wraps up what I cooked up for now.
I'm relatively new to writing, so I'm very open to suggestions on handling writing character thoughts and dialogue exchanges.

Also, I'm not sure if the Google Docs file archives shorts, but the pastebin link is here: https://pastebin.com/QydFV5Pf
>>
>>30222526
Get on a diet.

>>30222806
It does not work like this, faggot.
>>
What happened to that story where Bon Bon was a cunt to anon then got arrested after accidentally hitting him in the balls?
>>
>>30222822
Maybe it does in "Physics as we know them don't apply because the fucking sun orbits a planet 1/100th it's size if not smaller ... also magic" world,
Ya protestant fuckbucket.
>>
>>30222861
https://pastebin.com/vYAg8B3P
>>
>>30222822
It does if Minotaur evolved to be all look no strength, they look big but there muscles are inefficient as fuck. So a human would have less bulging muscles but more strength in comparison
>>
>>30222995
So is that the whole thing? That's where it ends?
>>
>>30222821
Thing is good.
I eagerly await more of thing.
>>
File: 1418678163325.jpg (245KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1418678163325.jpg
245KB, 1600x1000px
>In 2010
>6 ponies (and one autistic fanbase) changed the world
>Brony_Pizza_Hut.wmv
>And for nearly 7 years
>Various shots of season finales
>They spawned countless greens
>But now...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cB3HXVvm0g
>Footage of Starlight Glimmer begins to reverse
>As we move forward…
>The rewind speeds up as it reaches Equestria Girls
>To discover what made these ponies top tier waifus…
>zooming past Princess Twilight displaying her wings at full mast
>We’re going back...
>/rgre/ proudly presents
>in association with:
>4chan(tm)
>Headcanon(tm)
>And some hack writer…
>This is where it begins
>Shot of a wingless Twilight with her friends in front of the Golden Oaks library
>The crowd goes ape shit
>many shed tears of joy as their prayers to Faust have finally been answered
>A new RGRE season 1 adventure
>reimagined classics
>Fluttershy hastily pushes a bewildered Anon into Photo Finish and flies off
>Anon playing spin the bottle at Twilight’s sleepover
>new episodes
>Anon, Spike, and Big Mac sitting around a campfire
>Anon gets his ass smacked by a drunk Luna
>(2:30)
>3 perspectives
>Anonymous
>Recovering(S1) Princess Luna
>Twilight Sparkle student of friendship
>All new sexist melodrama
>Anon poses uncomfortably while wearing a super slutty outfit in front of Hoity Toity
>Rainbow Dash pulls off a sonic rainboom diving past a hysterical Rarity and tumbling Wonderbolts as she reaches out for Anon
>The ultimate celebration
>Of past and future
>RGRE Mania
>Coming Never Ever(tm)
>>
File: not funny tbh.png (2MB, 1600x1592px) Image search: [Google]
not funny tbh.png
2MB, 1600x1592px
<<30223300
Am I supposed to be laughing?
>>
>>30223300
No lo logro entender, mi querido y bien ponderado Anónimo.
>>
>>30223578
Being confused in what is hopefully spanish.
>>
File: 1472178216516.png (138KB, 459x457px) Image search: [Google]
1472178216516.png
138KB, 459x457px
>>30219169
Uhh, actually... the lines where Celestia imagines Anon are supposed to be more figurative than literal. There's no magic bond or anything, it's just the way I wanted to use to demonstrate that Anon still, to use a word, 'haunts' Celestia's thoughts throughout her day without saying it literally. Also, because of the time when Twilight and Rarity find the imposter's letter (in the afternoon when they come to see him for lunch) and when Celestia gets word from Twilight (also in the afternoon) asking about whether or not she should be worried about Celestia (in reality, the imposter) whisking Anon off in the night, it was another attempt to communicate that Twilight had sent her letter very soon after she noticed Anon was missing.

Just thought I'd clarify that. Otherwise:

>>30222711
>>30219169
More focus on the plot and smoother pacing/efficiency of storytelling; I gatcha'.

>>30221246
Yeeeaaah, I feel you Anon. I wasn't actually expecting that one to be so big, it was kinda' an experimental thing I wanted to do to get back into writing. That isn't to say that I don't think about it regularly or know what I want to write for it next, (both of those things are happening) but I always intended to do Aftershock and finish up FI before I continued with other existing/new ideas. It was a promise I made to myself, ya' know? I'd been saying 'I can start FI back up AFTER I do 'X' for almost a year. It was time. Involving another thread with it might have been not a great idea, but I'm still happy that so many people read it and enjoyed it as much as they have all and all, so I count it as a blessing.

Now if you lovely Anons can excuse me, I need to get back to the writefag dungeon. LaP gets depressed when we don't make regularly make SICK green gains and I need to #protecthissmile. Thanks again to everyone who talked with me about my story.
>>
>>30223691
It would be for the best if you were able to clarify that in the green.
Just saying, I liked the update but to be brutally honest I skipped the beginning of this update, or most of it anyway.
I really loved how emotive the end became.
So much emotion in one scene.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>30222526
BULLSHIT! You just need to work harder! When you get on that treadmill and turn it to 15 you better stay on it till your legs hurt, then another 30 minutes! You gotta lift as much as you can! When you get home drink a protein shake think about how proud your pony wifu would be of you! When you eat think weather or no she'd like you eating more than you are supposed to, and one day, when you get to Equestria think of how proud she'll be of you! How happy she'll be to see you in good shape and health! That's how you get /fit/!
>>
>>30223300
It umm, could be good?
>>
>>30220243
>file deleted
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30222791
Sweet, more Sunny and Anon.
>>
>>30222812
>you seemed guys wear around school.
see* or seen. Seemed makes no sense.
>>
>>30220243
ripperoni
>>
>>30222812
love the story.
>>
>>30220243
Dammit scruffy it's a show character!
>>
>>30225943
>surprised that our mods are stupid
Welcome to 4chan's pony board.
>>
>>30225943
>Minofag being BTFO
Oh fucking yes.
As much as I like Iron Will, this is a horse pussy board : undercover furfags aren't welcome.
>>
File: Tired of your shit.png (27KB, 241x339px) Image search: [Google]
Tired of your shit.png
27KB, 241x339px
"Stay out of page 9, Anon."
>>
>>30226998
You can't tell me what to do! I'm a strong independent man who don't need no mare!
>>
>>30226998
bump at page 8 happy?
>>
>>30226998
Aye chief, by the way, you know that tugging my dick for "special sauce" is going to take more effort right?
>>
File: Vader-Screams-No.png (212KB, 585x322px) Image search: [Google]
Vader-Screams-No.png
212KB, 585x322px
>reading Ghouls' Mayor Mare thing
>nice
>when suddenly cervix penetration and "cunny" in one fucking sentence

You did this on purpose.
>>
File: striped.png (130KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
striped.png
130KB, 1172x1416px
Reminder that human males were literally made for the TZC (Tight Zebra Cunt)
>>
>>30223024
I haven't gotten much of a chance to do further work on this green, it might be a little while before it gets an update.
>>
>>30227802
When you do it'll be good
>>
>>30222154
I don't know how to feel about this, because I'm a fan of the classic wrestling.
>>
>>30222526
>six days a week

There's your problem. Go to the gym every other day to work on strength (upper body, rest day, lower body, rest day, etc.) and just go for a swim, walk, hike, jog, bike ride, whatever the rest of the time.
>>
>>30227779
>how can a pone mare compete?
>>
File: IMG-20170506-WA0011.jpg (36KB, 1599x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170506-WA0011.jpg
36KB, 1599x899px
Hey m8s, i was wondering what would be a story with a mexican in the RGRE?... someone make it happen pls...
>>
>>30228712
Just take any RGRE story and randomly insert the word bean everywhere
>>
>>30228894
Ok gringo puñetero... je
>>
>>30228712
What do mexicans act like Anon?
If you could give me a couple examples, I may be able to cobble up something.
>>
>>30228712
>Anons adventures have ended.
>He's saved the world, conquered the horsepussy, even removed the stick from Luna's ass.
>After settling down with a certain purple spastic princess they had some kids.
>Those kids grew up, with Anon taking on a very paternal role because while he might be a dick they're his kids and he'll be damned if they're not brought up right.
>His two daughters got married and moved away.
>But now, they're coming back to ponyville.
>It's time for the grandkids to meet their kind and borderline psychotic abuelito.
>>
>>30228712
>all spanish speaking ponies speak castilian spanish

Wat do?
>>
>>30228915
Uhm well, we are a little proud of our archivements, we eat comon homemade food, we like to improvise to build things, we love guns and big trucks, and uhh de hate our goverment so much that we wanted that someone shoot the president right in the nuts... thats a revirew of how we act...
>>
>>30228915
>>
>>30228965
Not bad m8... i will be surprised if this become popular...
>>
>>30228996
I lost count of how many times i see this reference before...
>>
>>30229008
What number did you lose count at?
>>
>>30229037
>>
>>30228965
"Now nieta, making burritos is an art, first, you start from the skin..."
"Nieta, you don't worry about boys. Work hard, and boys will come to you, just like your abuela."
"Remember always, you have the blood of a conquistador in you. If you ever lose faith in yourself, remember that abuelito has faith in you."
>>
>>30229116
Ol this actually funny.... y me gusta jajaja
>>
Man we're falling fast, is there a new episode.
>>
>>30226998
"You colts need to get back to page 1 where you belong!"
>>
File: Yall mother fuckers need Jesus.gif (308KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Yall mother fuckers need Jesus.gif
308KB, 480x270px
>>30228915
I saw a mexican and his wife get hit by a car a while back. He walked away with barely a scratch, but she was bleeding on the sidewalk.

He kept screaming at me to call Nine Juan Juan, and I kept telling him I didn't know who those guys were.

Long story short, now I'm on the run from a Mexican cartel.
>>
File: 1489962497664.jpg (66KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489962497664.jpg
66KB, 250x250px
>>30229743
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
"Something something RGRE."
>>
File: cia.jpg (232KB, 2500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
232KB, 2500x1000px
>>30229743
>Mexican pony cartel is bretty bad.
>Smuggles salt and gryphons over the border.
>Anon takes it upon himself to build wall.
>Everytime he starts though mongol ponies attack him for no reason whatsoever.
>Mares tell him to get back in the kitchen so he doesn’t get raped by the mexiponies and mongolponies.
>What they don’t know is that was his plan all along.
>>
File: 1459108855897.png (484KB, 565x656px) Image search: [Google]
1459108855897.png
484KB, 565x656px
->"Im going to build a wall and make Marexico pay for it"

>"When you have bits and a big library like me, nobody cares, I've brought colts to my library, handsome ones mind you."
>"I grab 'em by the Shlong and they don't do anything about it".
>>
>>30230110
>Anon gets swept up in the media shitstorm because he was one of those colts and didn't speak out against her
>>
File: sfg564f2g1.jpg (30KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
sfg564f2g1.jpg
30KB, 600x456px
>>30230110
>noBODY
>>
>>30230282
>she married anon so his speech started affecting her's over time
>the liberal pone news ask why she is against foreigners when she married a talking alien monkey
>>
>>30230305
>She points out that Anon is a civilized creature from a society and culture very similar to that of Equestria
>Points out the low crime rates of dragon and gryphon immigrant communities
>Reminds them of the latest Yak suicide attack
>>
>A long time ago, before Sombra rose to power, the Crystal Empire was home to several humans.
>The Empire had aided the human kingdom in their time of need, and in gratitude, they sent a small group of Guards for the royal family, and the Crystal Heart.
>But Sombra distrusted them, he suspected they would oppose his ambitions and his methods.
>It was not a simple endeavor, for they were resistant to many forms of magic, but he was able to seal them away
>They were all but forgotten until the newest Princess of the Empire stumbled upon them and accidentally shattered the spell entombing them in crystal.

>Captain Anonymous and his men find themselves flung far into the future, and thrown into a duty they hadn't really expected
>Giving the Empress a break and babysitting Flurry Heart
>Stallions are supposed to be good with kids right?
>Anonymous has a bad feeling about this, after hearing the palace staff gossiping, and learning of their nickname for his new charge.
>'The Alicorn of Mayhem'
>>
>>30216526
>>When the paper fails entertain you sufficiently, though, you decide to do it yourself, grinning as you lean to your left.
>“He likes me more than you, he likes me more than you, he likes me more than you, he likes—“ you whisper in a hurry, her drawn out groan of anguish transforming your taunting into silly giggling.
That was cute.
>>
File: 1484528748837.jpg (934KB, 1920x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1484528748837.jpg
934KB, 1920x1216px
>>30216601
>>30216629
GUUUEESS WHOOOO
>>
>>30230531
...Sombra is Aku
>>
File: 1489366098582.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1489366098582.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>30230650
I'm gonna guess... (You)?
>>
>>30222806

>A story begins to spread
>the monkeytaur is quietly drinking in a tavern, when four drunken minotaurs decide to pick a fight with the small, slightly-built creature
>They're emboldened when the monkeytaur tries to politely discourage the fight by any means he can
>They find that the monkeytaur is not only insanely strong, but very, very agile as well.
>One minotaur lands a haymaker which does exactly nothing. The monkeytaur simply keeps dodging and weaving and avoiding every other blow.
>It ends with three unconscious minotaurs, all of whom succeeded in knocking each other unconscious in their efforts to land a hit on the monkeytaur
>The last minotaur decides that cowardice is the better part of valor and runs, leaving monkeytaur Anon to his drink.
>"The Juggernaut Monkeytaur is faster than lightning and stronger than ten minotaurs. He is a storm, and only a lunatic or a fool picks a fight with a storm."
>>
>>30230967
>anon is like the Greek myth Minotaur to equestrian Minotaurs
>>
>>30226998
"Then stop being a furfag Bon2"
>>
>>30223691
>...more figurative than literal.
>timing of letter deliveries.
Ah, ok. That makes more sense. Thanks.

>...get back to the writefag dungeon.
BACK TO WORK!
#crackthewhip
Thanks for sharing and taking the time to answer us silly Anons. I know I appreciate it.

>>30223705
Agreed. It left us with raw emotion. That much shined through and I love it as well. I can hardly wait until the light bulb turns on in their heads that Celly and Anon LIKE like each other.

>general minotaur prompts/talk
I'm kinda liking some of these montaur ideas. The only thing I've read of minotaurs is something about Iron Will's daughter and the story seems abandoned. Shame because it had promise.
>>
>Anon is walking home on hearts and hooves day
>He ventured into town only to grab some of those bomb ass heart shaped sugar cookies from SCC
>He decides to take a short cut through the park
>As he is walking past mares and stallions acting all lovey dovey something out of place strikes his ears
>Its crying
>He follows the sound and finds a lone mare seated on a bench crying into a mostly destroyed flower bouquet
>>
>>30231427
>Her snack got run over by a passing cart.
>She's literally crying over the equivalent of a fallen scoop of icecream.
>>
>>30228915
There's a new cartel beheading webm going around
It's a kid getting beheaded with a dull knife.
I'd post it but I don't wanna get banned
>>
Thought this could make for a feelsy herd green
>Not all of their adventures are as happy go lucky as others
>It leaves them more disheveled than most would be comfortable with, to say the least
>But that won't stop them
>After all, who's gonna do it if not them?
>But it's not the wounds that hurt
>Those never last, and there's never any serious damage
>What hurts is that outside of their family they have no one to comfort them
>no one to hold them close and tell them everything will be alright
>All they have is each other so on the rare occasion that a stallion does approach one of them they have to deny them
>It's either all of them or none of them
>>
File: 1407894988493.jpg (257KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1407894988493.jpg
257KB, 950x1024px
>>30231842
Lets do this.
>>
>>30231521
Please no.
I don't know why but nice things being wasted is one of the few thing that can actually make me sad.
Go hug and fug that poor mare.
>>
>>30231842
Fuck man I don't know if I could handle not being able to be there with them.
There's no way I'd get in their way though.
>>
File: 1496458556804.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496458556804.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>30231427
>having a cookie
>even on Hearts and Hooves day
>not just adding a celebratory strawberry to your protein shake and going to the gym to lift the loneliness away
>>
File: 1472172495366.gif (1MB, 242x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472172495366.gif
1MB, 242x240px
>>30232443
L-... LaP? Is that you bud?
>>
File: 1496528623712.png (208KB, 1200x958px) Image search: [Google]
1496528623712.png
208KB, 1200x958px
>>30232624
>used to be fat and nerdy but had a cute face
>all the nerdy bitches would hit me up
>this weird furry spanish chick was really into me
>this cute /mlp/ girl was too
>realize the detriment to my life that my weight was becoming
>realize I was weak, both of mind and body
>start lifting
>with each passing day I grow stronger
>not nerdy enough for the cute nerd girls
>they think I'm a fucking normie because I'm at the gym constantly
>not /fit/ enough for the thinn cardio gym girls
>they think I'm a fucking dyel casual
I'm crossing through the valley of isolation on the journey to self-improvement
>>
File: 1457427026938.gif (442KB, 750x525px) Image search: [Google]
1457427026938.gif
442KB, 750x525px
>>30232680
Me and Ponk believe in you, anon
You can do it!
>>
File: 1483236246480.jpg (21KB, 358x397px) Image search: [Google]
1483236246480.jpg
21KB, 358x397px
>>30232680
>3d
>ever
>at all
>>
File: 1496444093307.webm (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496444093307.webm
3MB, 320x320px
>>30232726
Anon you can hug the pillow all you want, but once you realize it doesn't hug you back you can never unrealize it and the pillow stops providing comfort.
>>
>>30232760
You are speaking to a wizard. It was over for me big long ago. Now I wait to be with her.
>>
File: Functional-strength.jpg (60KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
Functional-strength.jpg
60KB, 500x570px
>>30232793
If not for yourself, lift for her
>>
File: tfwdeadinside.png (23KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfwdeadinside.png
23KB, 633x758px
why do you guys always feel when i leave?
>>
File: 1494981935040.png (10KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494981935040.png
10KB, 201x250px
>Oh hey, cutie! Why're you out here all by your lonesome?
>Oooh but you could chip a hoof! Um... claw. Here, I'll carry that for you.
>Hmmhmm~! Capable? You mean capable of hurting yourself. Cmon~ no need to be so uppity.
>*sigh* Good thing he's cute...
>>
>>30233415
Strawberry's are literally the most disgusting berry
>>
>>30230981

>The legend grows and spreads
>Minotaurs begin making pilgrimages to the Monkeytaur to prove themselves.
>the goal isn't to defeat him, since no one ever has, it's just to see how long they can stand up to him in a fight.
>in each and every case, the Monkeytaur tries to dissuade them
>when they refuse, he takes them down as fast as possible while doing as little damage as possible
>even losing a fight to him becomes a mark of prestige.
>>
>>30233428
But strawberries aren't technically berries, Anon. They're accessory fruits ya silly goose.
>>
File: medium(4).png (71KB, 625x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(4).png
71KB, 625x600px
>>30233428
>Awww~ don't blow your lid, sweetie; y'might hurt your wittle head. You don't know up from down with all those colty feelings running wild. I know how fickle you boys get when you're upset, so I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
>>
File: ALL I FEEL IS RAGE.png (122KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
ALL I FEEL IS RAGE.png
122KB, 500x397px
>>30233527
>patronization
>>
File: medium(3).gif (2MB, 541x508px) Image search: [Google]
medium(3).gif
2MB, 541x508px
>>30233594
>>
File: ultra disgusting.jpg (987KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
ultra disgusting.jpg
987KB, 5000x5000px
>>30233631
>eating the leaf on top
>>
>>30233740
#Justponythings
>>
File: 1496450018131.jpg (308KB, 894x965px) Image search: [Google]
1496450018131.jpg
308KB, 894x965px
>>30233740
Well these are pones after all. If they eat can eat hay and flowers they would have no trouble with the leaves.

>go to fancy restaurant
>tell them to leave the fucking flowers out of the pasta
>they act like you just committed a culinary sin with their barely concealed contempt
>go to smoothie joint
>order a strawberry smoothie
>no hay, you tell them
>they keep all the leaves on the strawberries

Reeeeeeee
>>
>>30233783
> "Anon! What are you doing?"
"Cutting the leaves off the strawberries, what does it look like?"
> The mare avoids the disapproving gazes of the other diners, squirming with discomfort
> "You don't do that! This is a nice restaurant, the leaves are crucial to the taste of the dish!"
> You roll your eyes
"Don't worry, this is normal."
>>
>>30233783
Humans can eat flowers and leaves. It's not like you'll keel over from eating the top of the strawberry.
>>
>>30233783
Is there a version of this image without the white background
>>
>>30233962
But it's icky. Although I don't know if all that green left in the smoothie would actually affect the flavor, but I certainly wouldn't risk wasting a carton of strawberries to test that.
>>
>>30233997
I would but I cant really try since strawberries would kill me
>>
>>30234013
Do it anyway and stream it
>>
>>30234030
>Anon trolls on the pony internet
>Likes to frequent boards just to make fun of the kissless virgins
>Ponies tell him to kill himself and stream it
>For a laugh he fakes his own death on a stream
>The lonely mares realize they just killed someone
>Not just anyone but a stallion!
>And not just ANY stallion but the only REAL human in equestria
>Anon singlehandedly breaks the pony internet for a few days until he puts out another video proving he is alive.
>>
>Anon's scent acts like catnip to the ponies
>Despite still trying to act marely, they end up being like drugged up cats
>Tensions arise between Canterlot, the Crystal Empire, and Ponyville as each Princess tries to persuade Anon to stay/migrate
>The only pony immune is one Anon has a mutual dislike of/is mutually tsundere of (Luna?)
>They're forced to be around each other due to circumstances
>>
>Day RGRE in Mosscow
>It is as usual
>Squatting in the snow, making impressive aesthetics
>Sky is dark and snowy, as usual
>Suddenly the sky itself splits open
>A bright green light illuminates all for miles before spitting out a ball of fire
>It lands outside of town, shaking the earth as it touches down
>Sitting in the epicenter of the crater is an Anon
>A mythical creature known for their strength and for being a harbinger of war
>On its face is "?" the ancient symbol of Kratos, the god of war
>Anon isn't awake yet
>>
>>30233783
to be fair the leaves would probably be ground so fine you wouldn't taste them anyway
>>
>>30233486
>I don't want no trouble
>>
>>30234056
>He eats potatoes and garlic on stream
>internet thinks he killed him self
>>
>>30234409
>throws unmagical chili powder in Anon's eyes and punches him in the balls
>the myth is bested
>>
>>30234431
>anon has a super potato on stream
>potato's alone are bad enough but he added pulled pork (ponies think he pulled it from the bone), queso with RED PEPPER, sour cream (lets assum sour cream is poisones to them) and GREEN FUCKING ONIONS.
>anon just at the pony equivalent to breaking into a hospital drug room and injecting your self with everything and eating all the pills in sight
>>
>>30234484
>legend begins to spread that he is invincible
>that nothing can harm him
>its all true
> JUST LIKE THE DAYS AFTER NINE ELEVEN
Rise of Sundowner
>>
>>30234454
Don't even joke about that man. My eyes burn just thinking about it
>>30234484
Bruh, ponies can eat potatoes just fine
>>
>>30234454
As if that would stop Nonnie Chan for long.
>>
>>30234484
>Anon ends in jail for trying to kill himself (thanks London) and is forever under Suicide watch.
>bad ending
>>
>>30234524
Here come Nonnie Chan (Here comes Nonnie Chan)
Martial Arts Ex-pert Of Pony-Land
>>
>>30234577
Fuck you, I can hear that fucking song now.
>>
File: 1476239366597.png (369KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1476239366597.png
369KB, 680x383px
>>30234517
>>
>>30235533
I was seriously starting to worry nobody was gonna reply that.
at least someone has taste here
>>
>>30235593
Not that anon, but that game was ballsy as fuck to have a line like that.
>>
>>30232680
Holy fuck man, are you me?
>>
File: 1496595223626.jpg (58KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496595223626.jpg
58KB, 509x720px
>>30236805
Possibly
Does it seem so unlikely for you to ever find love that you can only see yourself in romantic situations with fictional horses?
>>
>>30236094
This is the only way they have of channeling their anger after the Nukes.
>>
>>30234533
>Thanks Londanistan
fixed that for you fampai

>Anon lands in Prance
>Sees the massive amount of mooslims and the skyrocketing rates of kidnapping, colt raping
>Anon starts a newspaper and investigates the crimes
>Surprise, surprise, the mooslims are trafficking underage colts, salt and weapons
>Anon attempts to tell the truth, gets arrested by the prench police for racism
>Princess Twilight is visiting, sees what the poor deluded human colt is writing, goes to visit him herself
>Hours later and many, many charts about mooslim culture and (falsified) reports on crime rates Twilight is getting pissed that stubborn colt refuses to see that he's being racist

>Takes him into the city to see a concert and maybe meet some nice, totally religion of peace mooslims
>Mooslims attack, while anon is just grinning like a loon
>Twilight 'I'd rather die to a mooslim than be a bigot' Spergle gets to practice what she preaches
>>
>>30234220
This.
Essentially how health nuts make kale sm... well, kale anything... taste not-vomit inducing.
>>
>>30237357
Hey now, you're just cooking it the wrong way. I usually boil mine in a big pot with some salt pork and turnips thrown in and just let it sit and cook for a while, with some cornbread on the side. Same for collard greens.
>>
>visit /mlp/ for the first time in years
>immediately see this thread
>leave never to return
>>
>>30237422
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya
>>
>>30237422
>visit /mlp/ two years ago
>see RGRE, check it out
>never leave
ive had this window open since october 2015, i dont regret a thing.
>>
>>30237449
I followed ghouls here. I wasn't sure what to expect exactly. I like comfy stories that flip conventional thinking on its head. Found much of that here and figured I'd stick around for a short while. Now, this thread's the one I check on an almost daily basis.
>>
Did the "Octavia can't get any" greens move here?
>>
File: Ha.png (307KB, 1021x518px) Image search: [Google]
Ha.png
307KB, 1021x518px
>>30237506
Same. I just hate other faggot here.
>>30237521
No Octavian?
>>
Here's a list of plants poisonous to horses
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_plants_poisonous_to_equines
>>
>>30237680
I'm inclined to believe that ponies can eat almost anything that humans can besides meat.
>>
>>30237680
>Taxus
Wait, I think I did hear about /int/ Asian eating with soup.
>>
>>30237538
No, that's not role reversal, that's r63. The gist was Octavia was down on her luck and couldn't get laid. She was a depressed alcoholic. And she was constantly reminded of her failures by Vinyl who would bring home a different ick every night and be loud about it.
>>
>>30237770
But that's not as fun.
>>
>>30237830
The "Anon does something that ponies don't understand provoking mass hysteria" prompts get old after a while
>>
>>30237680
>Anon is given one object he can bring with him to Equestria
>Chooses a bag of Locoweed seeds
>Becomes the most feared (and only) drug lord in the world.
>>
>>30237770
no, they can eat meat and will if you leave it for them. just not a lot of it or they get sick, more of an emergancy "fuck theres no hay around" thing.
>>
>>30237867
>>30237770
>Ponies can only eat meat
>All of the foods shown in the show are actually meat processed to varying degrees
>Apples are a kind of meat that grows on trees
>Bread is like a meatloaf made from wheat, which is another kind of meat that needs to be ground to be palatable.
>All of the edible 'plants' in equestria are more animal than plant
>Sort of like anenomes.
>The notion of eating things that are not meat is strange to ponies
>Anon reminds them somewhat of dragons, who can eat gemstones as well as more normal meaty foods
>Ketchup is extremely confusing to ponies and has caused several riots
>"How does it work?"
>"It looks like blood but it's just mashed up plant bits! Is he going to put gravel on his food next?"
>The princesses have had to intervene and after several incidents have issued a proclamation requiring Anon to not eat in public
>At least this means Anon doesn't have to go to boring dinner parties anymore.
>>
>>30237867
>>30237770
Or if they're bored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYNmGMsU18
>>
>>30237992
That horse likely had a deficiency in something.
>>
>>30238051
ya fucking iron
>>
>>30237770
I always like the old prompt idea that NOTHING in Equestria can survive losing too much magic in their bodies, but Anon can, and there are certain (moderately rare) materials/environments that are "universally" known to be very dangerous, as they drain ALL magic from the very localized environment.
>IE, a specific kind of uncomon/rare mineral (say, certain forms of obsidian?) will kill any known life that touches it for longer than a second or two TOPS.
>Anon uses a lump the size of his fist as a paper weight on his desk.
>Inevitably, Twilight is ecstatic about the discovery of any life that can thrive despite prolonged exposure to something that could kill even dragons with mere seconds of contact.

This sort of thing allows for shenanigans to abound. Also, this adds the potential for anon to be incredibly dangerous, and he's playing on easy-mode when hunting large game in the forest.

>Roseluck: "Princess Twilight says Anon kills the animals he eats from the Everfree by stabbing them with bucking VOID STONE!"
>Lily: "Isn't that the white death rock stuff that steals all the mana in you?!"

It'd be like the pony equivalent of an interdemensional alien chick who was entirely immune to ionizing radiation.
>>
File: 1487904759958.jpg (87KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487904759958.jpg
87KB, 677x960px
>>30237988
I no like thing.
>>
File: 1496198479124.jpg (131KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496198479124.jpg
131KB, 469x700px
>>30232443
>Those fuckers in the back
>>
>>30238187
>Lily: "Isn't that the white death rock stuff that steals all the mana in you?!"

Black, shit. Dunno why the hell I typed white instead of black.
(Inb4 typical zigger racism.)
>>
>>30234521
Boi.
>>
>>30238187
I like this idea
>>
>>30238187
>anon becomes a lab monkey
>touching things that are dangerous to ponies but no him
>but knows when to quit
>especially with uranium
>>
>>30237770
kys retard
>>30238187
kys nerd
>>
>>30238303
unrefined uranium isnt dangerous unless you breath in the dust. for obvious reasons.
>>
>>30230375
Yak suicide attack
I think you mean camel.
>>
>>30238342
kys faggot
>>
>>30231842
>Pic

>They were the heroes that saved the world
>Again
>They were dirty, battered, and bruised
>But victorious
>Evil had risen, and been beaten back

>Soon they would be back on the dusty trail
>Heading back home
>But for now, they rested in the nearly empty saloon as the long day came to an end
>Then sleep, and a new day
>That was the plan anyway

>Right up until the sound of wood slamming drew their attention to the entrance
>A familiar face was looking around wildly, before settling it's gaze on them and rushing over
>They could see a torrent of emotions battling for control of his features
>Joy, fear, anger, relief, love
>His jaw moved and he gesticulated wildly with his hands, but he couldn't seem to figure out what he wanted to say or do first.
>His eyes darted back and forth to their various injuries
>Twilight noticed that his eyes were drawn repeatedly to her own bandaged one.
>"Anon! It's uh, it's not as bad as it looks?" Twilight managed to say, without as much confidence as she would have liked
"We're all fine, darling. Nothing a little rest and recuperation won't fix." Rarity added.

>His face scrunched up
>He stood straighter, closed his eyes, took a deep breath and visibly calmed himself
>They could barely hear him mumble to himself
"Sunbutt is gonna have a new bootprint cutie mark when I'm done with her."
>When he looked again he nudged Pinkie's slice of cake closer to her and ruffled her poofy hair
>She hummed happily and licked some frosting off.

>"Pull up a seat sugarcube, you look like you ran from home all the way here." AJ waved her bandaged hoof down at his dusty dishelved clothes
>She squeezed Dash against her side with the other and whispered, "Hey, Dashie, guess who's here?"
>Rainbow just mumbled sleepily and nuzzled AJ's side
>>
>>30238485
Be still my feeling heart. I really hope someone picks this prompt up.
>>
>>30238485
My heart is a black rock, stop making me feel it beating.
>>
>>30236882
Would I be here if I didn't?
>>
>>30238485
>The mane six and Anon all head back to Canterlot first before Ponyville
>Princess Celestia greets them at the castle, walking forward with that famous motherly smile
>Anon punches her square in the face
>>
>>30238766
>Not imprinting his foot on her ass
ftfy
>>
>>30238766
>>30239187
why not both?
>>
>>30239275
Plot twist, she enjoys both, being a closet masochist. When she's on the ground, she screams, "HURT ME MORE, DADDY!"
>>
>>30239289
The girls have to hold him back from killing her, while he froths at the mouth about getting his girls sent into danger for her damn fetish.
>>
>>30238342
Now that's just mean anon
>>
>>30238485
>>30238553
Agreed. This sounds like a comfy adventure story in the making. One where Anon is not a complete sue yet could contribute but the girls keep things like this from him because they don't want to worry him.
>>
>>30238187
I AM INTEREST
>>
File: box.jpg (148KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
148KB, 1920x1040px
>>30238485
>Sigh.This is the second time this month that the girls are bedridden.
>It's a good thing the CMC is hear to help you. Rowdy kids but their heart is in the right place.
>They haven't even settled in yet and Equestria needs your girl's help again.
>Twilight is struggling to stand up and AJ and Dash had to help her. It's a heartwarming sight if they weren't beaten black and blue.
>You can see a huge golem made of bones wrecking the town square. some old goat is riding it's shoulders.
>"Anon where are you going? I already called the Princesses."
Just going to get somethings in the shed hon.
>You were surprised when Governor Uncle Ahnon came to your house and dumped his stuff at your house years ago.
>"Anon, Darling what are you wearing? It looks... fucking sex- I mean functional."
>You are wearing your uncle's "outing" gear after all.
> The fillies stop and look at you.
> CUTIE MARK CRUSADER COMMANDOS! YAY!
Okay Scoots hand me the M202.
>"But Ahnawn, I wanna use the Box."
That's okay Bloom you can shoot one later.
>Sweetie really took a shine with the M60.
Welp, it looks like it's time to go girls!
>And that's the story of the great Ponyville siege.
>And also why Mayor Mare banned your daddy and aunts from any kind of pyrotechnic and flammable materials til' today.
>>
>>30238485
muh heart
>>
File: 1468081192134.png (770KB, 752x625px) Image search: [Google]
1468081192134.png
770KB, 752x625px
>>30238485
I thought I was dead inside, but then you went and made me feel, fuck you Anon
>>
>>30238187
>>30238485

>There is a room in Anon's house where no one but him ever goes.
>It's a workshop with insulated walls and warning signs on the door.
>There is a cabinet containing weapons made of a black, lustrous stone that will kill virtually anything within ten seconds of physical contact.
>Knives, daggers, a pair or swords, and a crossbow and ammunition.
>Anon took smithing lessons for years to get to a point where he could manufacture these weapons.
>There is also a suit made of woven Everfree spider silk (thanks, Rarara) with Void Stone scales
>Even being within ten meters of any of this gear will make most Equestrian creatures vaguely ill and uneasy.
>On the day that the Mane 6 goes missing or does not return from their usual world-saving, Anon will open the cabinets, put on the lightweight armor, don the weapons and go forth.
>He will return with them alive, or not at all.
>>
>>30240281
I like thing.
>>
>>30240281
>put on the lightweight armor, don the weapons
You forgot the most important part of his equipment; the fedora
>>
>>30240340

That goes without saying.
>>
>>30240340
Flame pattern fedora signed by Dawkins with a bladed brim so that you can throw it and behead those who try to flee. Literally edgy.
>>
>>30240281
I was thinking of keeping it feelsy, not edgy
>>
File: 5nwgVf0.jpg (189KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5nwgVf0.jpg
189KB, 800x1000px
>>30240281
>There is a closet in Autismo Anon's apartment that no one but him ever goes into
>He has no herd and lives alone because no mare would want him
>So Anon's profession is fight monsters
>He'd taken blacksmithing classes for weeks before giving up
>He was able to produce one weapon
>An iron staff with a kitchen knife duct taped to the end of it
>It breaks off a lot
>He also wears some rad armor
>It's just a tank top with some tomato sauce stains on his belly, some sweatpants, and crocs
>There is also a suit made of woven leather strips (Thanks Kmart)
>Anything within sight of this magnificent armor will take pity on Anon's sheer stupidity and feel bad for how alone he is, even the most heartless soul will feel for him
>On the day that a monster shows up, Anon will be there to defeat it and win the heart of his waifu through his valiance
>>
>>30240281
>>30240809
seriously it would be more like a baton laced with void stone, secured in a sheilding capsule

no penetration or bludgeoning would be necessary, just touch them with it

its basically just a magic taser, it doesn't need to be edgy or violent
>>
>>30238368
Maybe in ponyland they can refine radioactive materials with ease?
Ya never know.
>>
File: 1494294640125.gif (518KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494294640125.gif
518KB, 550x400px
>>30238766
>>30239187
>>30239275

Nah, he suplexes her.
Pic related.
>>
>>30240847
>it doesn't need to be edgy or violent
We disagree about some very fundamental things.
>>
>>30240847
Its a anti violence faggot, and Anon has to be as shit as him faggot, rolled up into one. Just ignore him.
>>
>>30240281
> Weapons made of stone
> Years of blacksmithing

> The blacksmith can see Anon is just going to hurt himself if he tries anything too elaborate
> Once he has the basics down, she has him making iron daggers
> For some reason, he doesn't even ask about any other kind of weapon, muttering about points of smithing experience or something
>>
>>30240913
>>30240942

i was just saying it could be comfy like the anon aimed

like neighborhood cop, Andy Griffith style
hes got the means he just uses it as a last resort

with derpy as his barney fife

what is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>30240958
What the hell is going on with your keyboard?
>>
>>30240958
>what is wrong with you guys?

Nigga, do you really have to ask that on this Kyrgyzstani cave painting forum?
>>
>>30240980
on the two dimensional pastel equine cave wall, in a wall section about thirsty females, on a hieroglyph about comfy protector weaponry, yes, yes i do
>>
File: soon.jpg (30KB, 537x357px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
30KB, 537x357px
>>
>>30240949
Due to to crazy poneland magic it actually starts to work.
>>
>>30241457
OH MAN HERE IT COMES
>>
>>30241469
I've been toying around with the idea of there being 'Equestrian physics' or 'Pony placebo'. The passive collective magic of the world and its beings make many things run on dramatic effect, individual, or collective beliefs. This is how Dash can crash at high speeds and come out fine most of the time. It's also how you can be in one piece, though quite injured, after getting swiped at by a monster that can rend steel with its claws. Just because you blocked its target heroically and without hesitation. It's like Orks, except cute ponies. If you believe it works that way then it probably does. Anon, being from a world where it doesn't work that way, is one of the few aware of this phenomenon.
>>
>>30241737
>Drain magic from an area using shenanigans
>Punch asshole pony in the face
>They bleed for the first time in their life
>The look of horror in their eyes
>>
>>30241737
>>30241791
MY INTEREST JUST KEEPS ON CLIMBING
>>
File: 3pxBQ.gif (628KB, 245x242px) Image search: [Google]
3pxBQ.gif
628KB, 245x242px
>>30241457
>>
>>30241791
> Ponies don't even known about blood, bone or actual medicine
> Every "injury" can be healed by a half-assed bandage, every "disease" can be healed by the same pill (made from flour and sugar)
> Ponies think Anon used a terrifying magical curse that filled asshole pony's snout with red, warm and sticky substance to make him feel "un-healable" pain
> Anon just shrug and say that he got much worse from drunken fight with his friends
> Humans are the Cenobites of Equestria.
>>
>>30241791
>>30242210
Make it rgre enough.
>>
WHERE IS MY BOY GHOULS
>>
>>30240847
Yeah, a baton with embedded void stone rods in it would definitely work well enough. Each blow (if it didn't outright kill the enemy) would drain them of most of their magical energy.

Like getting hit by a literal "depression stick", it'd just instantly sap a huge portion of their energy, and thus, their will to fight.
>>
>>30240809

Okay, I admit it, I larfed.
>>
>>30240913

There's nothing wrong with feelsy. Just like there's nothing wrong with edgy.

I just tend to lean edgy and violent, myself.
>>
>>30242331
No ghouls yet, he already posted recently, but YO BOY NOF COMING NIGGA.
>>
>Anon came to Equestria wearing bondage gear
>Nothing super crazy, just a basic leather harness
>Doesn't even have a codpiece
>By Equestrian standards, it's an unspeakable torture device
>To lock a stallion up, confine him with the very skin of another dead creature-!
>Twilight tries to 'rescue' him from it, but he gets pissed and whacks her hard enough to bruise
>She thinks it's some horrific alien infection that'll kill her slowly
>Anon is a terrifying succubus from another dimension
>>
File: IMG_20170503_211639_processed.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_211639_processed.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
https://pastebin.com/4wGMsAch

Ayo hol up continued from pastebin

LETS GO
>>
>>30242608
Interlude: Sedate Sorcery

>A sigh escapes your lips as you settle against the stone wall of the classroom and face the only doorway, hand wrapped firmly around your pilfered shotgun. It’s an old thing, the gun in your hands. Littered with scratches and dings from use, yet still fully functional. It’s some sort of Winchester pump action with wooden furniture and a flashlight you had taped to it. The rollmarks on it had faded from use, leaving you only with speculation as to the model. In the end, it’s not that important, you suppose. The poor soul you looted it from had already started to decay when you found him.

>You let out another sigh as the sun dips lower and lower into the sky, casting long shadows in the trashed elementary school. Everything with even a semblance of value has long since been taken, leaving only a few bookshelves with scattered children’s books and a handful of desks in the dirty, glass littered room.

>A hand reaches into the bookshelf you sit next to, returning with a worn copy of “Space Brat”. The pages are dog eared and the inside of the cover has doodles of aliens and a chuckle-worthy “Bobby is a jerk!” in marker.

>‘It’s fascinating’, you silently muse as you flip through the short book, ‘that objects can wear their history and tell a another story.’

1/x
>>
>>30242614
>The little book in your hands had to have passed through hundreds, maybe even thousands of other, smaller hands. The pages and colorful cover are faded, but still legible. Inside is a simple story about a bratty alien on a planet of snooty, unfair adults. It’s definitely something that would appeal to a young child.

>You read only a handful of pages before the light streaming in through the broken window fades too much to be of use, leaving you in the dark.

“Stay? Or find a less exposed room?” You ask yourself, pondering.

>After a moment, you stand low and begin to move, off to find a room a bit more secure than this one. If your luck holds, you might even find something worth keeping. As you move, you make sure to avoid the windows.

>*Crack! Cra-cra-crack!*

“Shit!”

>You drop to the ground and frantically press yourself against the closest wall, keeping still as the staccato of gunfire rages somewhere close. The echoing inside the classroom makes it impossible to tell where the fighting is coming from other than ’outside’.

>*Cra-cra-cra-cra-crack!*

>A scream sounds from the direction of the fight.

>…*Crack!*

>In hardly a minute, the low howl of the wind is the only sound, letting you sit and steady your heart in relative peace.

>You gulp, letting your painful grip in your gun ease just the slightest amount. You do not want to be near the windows now.

>Getting up again, you murmur a prayer and keep moving, moving slowly past the classroom into the dark hallways.

2/x
>>
AYOOOOO

ITS TIME NIGGAS
>>
>>30242621
>The halls are just as lifeless as the classroom and even more silent. The lockers on the walls are all torn open, leaving papers and books scattered around on the dirty linoleum floor. Along the walls are the happy, educational decorations one would expect of a school, but all of them are covered in dust, and some are torn down. Almost all the decorations torn down were once covering now barren electrical plugs, each stripped for copper. You would have clicked your tongue in distaste if you didn't do the same thing often. Even now, copper is still a valuable trading item.

>It’s all a grim reminder that nothing is sacred anymore. Not even places where kids congregate.

>You slowly stalk through the halls, each footstep, and breath deliberate to keep quiet. The moonlight pouring in from the windows thankfully gives you just enough light to see, letting you conserve your flashlight battery. A few times you passed another classroom, each one empty but with broken windows like the first one. They're passed over, much to your frustration. You even passed the cafeteria and kitchen, but a cursory look dashed any hope of resupplying your dwindling food.

“Picked clean…” You mumble to yourself, peering into a supply closet only to find nothing. “This may have been a bad idea…”

>Slowly you trudge on, finding nothing until your path brings you to a larger hallway with a lopsided map on the wall.

“Gym just ahead, eh?”

3/x
>>
>>30242341
it doesn't need blunt force trauma you edgelord

tasers don't need blunt force trauma to work

its just a taser stick
>>
>>30242624
>You look down the widened hallway that quickly turns into inky shadow the further in it gets. You’ve no idea what scavenge-worthy things you might find in a gym, but surely it’s worth a look. It’s not like you’re doing anything else, after all.

>Slowly, you slink into the dark, trying to suppress the goosebumps that run up and down your body. There’s something distinctly foreboding in the air, something like a weight on your shoulders that just can’t be shaken. You keep your shotgun held forward in a tight grip with a finger held over the trigger, ready to pulp anything that might pop out of the gloom. For a moment, you entertain the thought of turning on the flashlight on your gun, but toss the idea since this isn't an emergency.

>The gym doors come into sight thanks to the thin slivers of bright light that escape between the cracks in the doors. There’s nothing special about the doors themselves, but the light is rather curious. Maybe the room has a skylight, letting the moon shine down?

>As you draw closer though, a smell that you’ve become all too familiar with recently invades your nose with its face-twisting stench.

>Death.

“Just fantastic...”

>You grunt and pull your shirt over your nose, forcing you to breathe in the still awful, but the much more tolerable scent of the dirt and sweat that clings to you.

>Shifting your shotgun to one hand, you gently push open the right door and walk inside.

>The instant you did, you wish you didn’t.

4/x
>>
>>30242631
>The moonlight that streams into the large gym and through the door cracks isn’t from a skylight, but a huge hole in the roof and ceiling. Just under the huge hole is an even bigger crater with blackened wood floors peeled back around its lips. What’s scattered around the crater stops you cold.

>Faded red. Faded red everywhere.

>Broken bodies. Mangled forms.

>Small forms…

>All over the room. Hundreds of milky eyes stare in countless directions, unseeing. Some still have surprise frozen on their faces. Some, terror. Others don't have faces any longer.

>Your gun rattles in your trembling hand and hot tears sting your eyes as the horrid scene burns itself into your memory. You take a shaking half-step backward, only to step on something and nearly trip over it. Looking down, you only barely choke back a whimper.

>It’s a small hand, fingers splayed as if pleading for help. Help from anyone.

>The owner of the hand is nowhere to be found.

>Your heart pounds so hard it feels as if it’s going to explode, sending you off with the rest of the unfortunates here.

>You turn away from the carnage, only for your sight to land on something that turns your despair into world-ending fury.

>A large spray painted tag on the wall, bolding proclaiming “CRIMFA WAS HERE”

5/x
>>
>>30242635
>“Anon!”

>Something takes hold of your shoulder.

>You whirl around with fright, your fist lashing out with all your strength. A split second before your fist connects with the aggressor’s skull, a translucent bubble of purple stops your attack. A loud *Crack!* sounds and sudden pain flares in your knuckles.

>“A-anon! Please wake up!”

>‘Where… Where do I know that voice?’

>You blink a few times, the gymnasium and reek of decay fading away in favor of a small, rustic bedroom. Just to the side of your bed, a purple bubble covered in spider-web cracks stands, and inside is a frightened looking winged unicorn.

>‘Wait... Winged unicorn?’

“Twilight..?” You blink blearily again as everything comes into focus. “Where the hell am I?” You ask, your free hand shooting to your pocket and wrapping around your Colt 1903.

>The alicorn lets the damaged barrier around her fade, making your arm fall and smarting hand hang limply. She takes a moment to compose herself before answering. “You’re in my guest room,” she starts slowly, her pinned back ears perking back up. “Or I suppose this is just your room now. Remember?”

>The memories of the day prior slowly filter into your mind. The bridge, meeting the ponies, seeing magic, all if it. “Ahh. So yesterday really happened?” You ask yourself more than her, pondering. “Did I hurt you with that swing, Twilight? I’m sorry about that, it’s just reflex.”

>‘I really want to ask how you made it past the lock on the door, but the answer is probably magic.’ The thought makes you suppress a groan.

6/x
>>
>>30242642
>The answer seems to worry her before she buries the reaction and answers you. “No no! Not at all.” Twilight insists with a shake of her head. “I put up a shield in time and I’m just fine. I came here because, well…” your equine host scuffs the wooden floor with a hoof. “I heard you tossing and turning so I thought you were having a nightmare… That doesn't happen often, does it?”

“I was, and it’s not often I have one,” you admit, standing up and taking stock of yourself. “Thanks for snapping me out of it.”

>‘Ugh, my clothes are gonna need washed soon.’

>Twilight gives you an openly curious look, her ears and posture forward.

“...And I’ll keep what the nightmare was about to myself, for now, thanks.”

>The alicorn nods agreeably. “Okay. If you ever want to talk though, I’ll always have an open ear,” she gently tells you.

>You just nod as you stretch, making your back let out a satisfying series of pops and loosening the kinks that one gets sleeping in a plate carrier. “So, I need to take the papers that Princess Celestia gave me to the mayor, right?” You ask, already knowing the answer. “I hate to impose, but could you show me the way if you have time?”

>Your question earns you a beaming smile from the mare. “You’re not imposing at all, and I’d love to help, and I even planned on escorting you!” she exclaims cheerfully. “Let me finish up the mug of coffee I left downstairs and we can go. Do you want some?”

“Coffee, eh?” you ask, scratching your chin. “Sure. I haven’t had any in ages. I’ll be down in a moment.”

>The chipper pony smiles and trots out, closing the door behind her with magic.

7/x
>>
>>30242649
>Now alone, you sit on the bed and hold your head in your hands, trying to stave off both a hellacious headache and the chills the nightmare left you with.
“I’m not sure what’s worse. Being here, remembering all that, or the fact that both are real,” you mutter sardonically. “If this isn’t the shittiest hand I’ve ever been dealt…”
>You stand back up and pull your still holstered Glock 20 from under your pillow and belt it on, then pull the backpack sitting next to your bed onto your back. A grunt escapes you when the extra weight makes all the aches and soreness from the day prior that much worse. Your boots are the last thing to go in, and your gloves are simply left in your pack
>When you finally trudge down to the kitchen, you find a happily humming Twilight pouring a fresh mug of coffee from a metal, stovetop coffee pot. The room quickly fills with a rich aroma that makes you feel a bit more alert from the smell alone.
>The alicorn looks over her shoulder with a smile. “How do you like your coffee?”
“Black is good,” you reply, holding back an achy groan when you settle into a chair at the table.
>Like yesterday, you get a look of surprise for some odd reason. For some reason you simply cannot pin down, the ponies would give you funny looks over the strangest things.

8/x
>>
>>30242654
>“Are you sure?” She asks, picking up sugar dish and a carton of cream by the pot in her telekinesis and giving both a shake. “I can add whatever you’d like, and I’m sure I can figure out mochas or lattes.”

“Black is good,” you repeat simply. “You seem well versed in mundane living for a princess, Twilight. If I may ask, what spurred such a lifestyle?” You ask, watching the hot mug floating towards you carefully.

>“For a princess..?” Twilight asks with a confused tilt of her head, setting both your mug and her down as she does so. Then it seems to hit her. “Oh! Whoops! I sometimes forget that I’m a princess now,” she says with a giggle and a flap of her wings.

>‘A princess now?’ You wonder.
“Where you not always a princess?”

>“No, actually. I was a normal unicorn before I ascended to an alicorn and was awarded princesshood,” she says proudly, hopping into a chair. “I finished one of Starswirl the Bearded’s incomplete spells, one that’s gone unsolved for a millennia, and that’s how I ascended.”

“Hmmm…” You hum into a sip of hot and rich coffee. “That just raises more questions. Is princess not an inheritable title? One the daughter of a king or queen would be given?”

9/x

Don;t ask why the formating is fucke.d I dont know fucking gdocs
>>
>>30242668
>“It is in most places,” Twilight replies, seeming greatly pleased with the conversation. “But in Equestria, it’s a bit different. All the alicorns are given the title princess and share their power. No one is greater than the other. Princess Celestia tends to take charge and rule, however. None of us truly want to overturn that, so it works out swell.” She pauses to take a large gulp of her mug with a satisfied sigh. “I know I certainly don’t >have the experience to lead the nation like she does. She’s been Equestria’s sole ruler for the last thousand years,” the alicorns says, her baby-doll eyes shining with adoration. Then she blinks. “Well, actually she had help when Cadence ascended, but it was all minor things, like what Prin- Er, Celestia gives me now.”
“Can just any alicorn be made into royalty?” You ask, now genuinely interested. “That seems risky, doesn't it? What if some alicorn without Equestria’s best interests in mind shows up?”
>Twilight’s mouth opens to answer, but she shuts it again to rub her chin with a hoof, expression one of deep thought. She’s thinking long enough for you to take another sip from your mug. “I… Don’t know what would happen then,” she finally admits, her visage troubled. “That’s a really good question. I imagine she’d be barred from taking power, but I don’t want to assume. I’ll have to ask…”
“You said you ascended into an alicorn because you completed an age old spell?” You ask, getting a nod from the pony. “Interesting. Is that the requirement to become an alicorn? Or is there more to it than that?”

10/x
>>
>>30242672
>“Much more to it than that,” Twilight replies, holding a hoof in front of her mouth and clearing her throat. You would later learn that this is a tell for her ‘lecture mode.’ “Nopony is really sure what the exact requirements for becoming an alicorn are, other than the approval of another alicorn. But that alone isn’t enough. The most common way is through some sort of incredible feat. Princess Celestia and Luna ascended when they defeated Discord, the spirit of chaos, thousands of years ago.”
>‘They beat a spirit of chaos without the power of being alicorns?’ You silently puzzle. ‘Either spirits must be weaker than I would guess, or I really need to be more wary of these princesses that I first thought, and that’s saying something. Can nothing be easy?’
>“Cadence, my sister-in-law, managed to ascend after she stopped a witch doctor from taking over her home village. She did so even after facing discrimination for being a pegasus orphan in a mainly earth pony village, and claimed to love both her home and the ponies there.” Twilight continues, heedless of your internal thoughts. “As you may have noticed, each alicorn embodies something that they can influence and draw power from. Celestia is the sun, Luna is the moon, Cadence is love, and I am friendship!” she finishes, glowing with pride.
>You just nod along like the explanation made sense.
“Fascinating…” You murmur genuinely, lacing your fingers and resting your chin on them. “Though, I’m a little unclear by what you mean by ‘embody’. How does one embody a celestial object or an idea like friendship?”

11/x
>>
>>30242676
>“That’s a whole other topic by itself,” Your hostess says, pausing to down the last of her mug. She lets out a satisfied sigh after. “Besides a talent, a pony’s magic usually aligns itself to an element found in nature either temporarily or permanently. In either case, it’s easier to cast spells and perform actions that relate to that element, even if it’s non-magical in nature. How great the bonus she gets varies depending on the degree of attunement. For example…”
>You lean forward in anticipation as Twilight ponders to herself for a moment.
>“Say a pony has an average alignment with fire,” she starts, “then she would have an easier time casting spells related to fire or even starting one with flint and steel.”
>As she talks, Twilight’s horn lights up, making you lean back when a tiny, holographic mare with a matchstick mark appears on the table. The little mare smiles up at you before starting a tiny holographic fire in an equally tiny holographic pile of logs with a hunk of steel and flint. “There’s even a quiet clink clink! then a fwoosh!
>You can't help but blink incredulously at the cartoonish little thing.

12/x
>>
>>30242680
>“But say that a pony has a non-standard alignment thanks to her cutie mark,” Twilight continues on, making another holographic mare on the table, this time with a cute little safari hat and saddle bags. “Like survivalism or another like an idea or concept that can’t be easily tied to a traditional element. The pony would get access to a wider or more powerful set of abilities because of her abstract alignment. All she has to do is find a way to tie what she needs back to her talent, and a survivalist should know how to start a fire so…”
>The safari hat mare pulls out her own bit of flint and steel, then starts a fire in another pile of illusionary logs with the same ease of the matchstick mare. The safari hat mare gives the sour looking matchstick mare a cheeky grin before both fade away.
>“Back to the first part of your question, alicorns always have a powerful alignment to non-standard elements,” the purple alicorn says. Her horn lights up again, and more small illusionary ponies appear on the table.
>The first is a serene Princess Celestia, who stands on a sun symbol
>The second is a stern looking blue alicorn, who you guess is Princess Luna. She stands on a white crescent moon symbol with smudgy black around it.
>The third can only be Cadence, considering her bright pink color and smile most would associate with a lovey individual. Under her hooves is a crystal heart symbol.
>The final one is Twilight herself, standing on the same starburst mark as the one on her flank.

13/x
>>
>>30242686
>“Each one of us holds the highest possible attunement for our affinities, being “Sun”, “Moon”, “Love”, and “Friendship” respectively, and each one complements our special talents.”
“What’s the difference between a special talent and an affinity?” You ask, “Both seem distinct, but they also seem to interact a lot. And what determines an affinity, exactly?”
>Twilight gives you a confused tilt of her head before an “Ohhh.” finds its way out of her lips. “Right. Alien. I sort of forgot there for a moment,” she says sheepishly. “You're following along very well for somepony without magic.”
You take a long gulp of the cooling and nearly forgotten coffee before answering. “Even if I can’t use it, my kind still had the idea of magic. It all exists as fiction or elaborate tricks to wow crowds.” You lean back in your chair with a chuckle. “Magic in fiction back home varied from simple thought activation to rules so lengthy and complex that you need a rulebook open at all times. I was a bit of a nerd back in the day and played a caster more than once during some tabletop games, some of which had really arbitrary magic rules. I guess I’d get it a bit faster than the average guy because of that.”
>Looking back down to Twilight, you frown.
>She’s giving you a narrow-eyed look that’s somehow both disbelieving and awed as if what you said is somehow unbelievable. You’re not sure if the little tail flicks she’s doing are from agitation or something else.
>‘I did not just offend her talking about DnD of all things, did I?’
“Are you alright, Twilight? I didn’t say something offensive, did I?” You ask worriedly.

14/x
>>
>>30242691
>The mare quickly wipes the expression from her face and replaces it with a wide smile instead. “No no. Not at all, Anon. I was just thinking is all.”
“That’s some pretty intense thought…” you mutter.
>Her ears swivel to face you. “What was that?”
“Nothing, just thinking aloud,” you wave her question away. “Anyway, you were talking about the differences between talents and affinities and what determined an affinity?”
>“I was!” She agrees happily. “Honestly, an affinity is largely random, but they are influenced on some level by a special talent and the pony’s race. Getting the two to work together can take some creative thinking if one or both is vague. Take Applejack for example.”
>A tiny, translucent Applejack appears on the table in a flash of magic.
>“Her talent is farming, and her element is honesty. With a bit of work around and out of the box thinking, she can use her talent and abstract element to an enormous complimentary degree,” the princess explains.
>A tiny sapling appears next to the small orange pony. Just to her right, another small mare and a sapling materialize. Both rapidly tend their own small plants, but the cow-pony’s sapling grows into a full, healthy apple tree much faster. It takes nearly a minute to Applejack’s twenty seconds for the nameless mare’s tree to stop growing, and it’s a pitiful sight compared to the orange pony’s mammoth apple tree.

15/x
>>
>>30242694
>“To Applejack, nothing beats ‘honest’ hard work, and her talent and magic element work in tandem when she has the mentality, doing more than what each could accomplish alone or without her innate magic. This is why her orchard, Sweet Apple Acres has enjoyed so much success since she took over,” Twilight says, voice full of pride for her friend.
>You just ponder the implications for a moment.
>‘So depending on the element and talent, a pony can induce a reality-altering effect as long as they can even sort-of connect the two? Jesus Christ… This is getting insane. How many more powers can these little equines pack into themselves?’’
>“Now, a pony’s special talent is separate from her magic affinity,” the lecture continues before you can lose yourself to your thoughts. “A special talent is what a pony does best in life. Be that art, sports, farming, or something less defined like being good at making others smile or being kind.”
>The purple alicorn smiles to herself for a moment, then continues speaking. “Once she’s realized that talent, that pony’s cutie mark will manifest in an act of spontaneous magic. Celestia’s is moving the sun, Luna, the moon, Cadence’s talent is mending bonds and fostering love, and mine is magic in general. I’m the largest deviation among the alicorns since, as you remember, my affinity is friendship and not magic.” The purple princess finishes happily.

16/x
>>
>>30242697
>‘Magic in general?’ You think to yourself. ‘If Twilight has the highest possible attunement to just magic in general, what does that mean? Is she the strongest? The most versatile? How the fuck does a ‘friendship’ alignment work with that? That tells me almost nothing.’
>The cheer on the face of the mare across from you lessens a bit when she takes in your unsure face. “Oops, I’m just raising more questions, aren’t I?” She asks, letting her holographic princesses fade.
“A few,” you admit with a small grin. “But I’m getting the feeling that some serious self-study is in order anyway, so It’s not a huge deal. I thought the marks on your sides were just body art like tattoos, not something so meaningful.”
>Twilight matches your grin at the phrase ‘self-study’. “So what’s a tattoo and why aren’t they as meaningful as cuties marks?” She asks with a cute tilt of her head.
>Before you can answer, the alicorn glances towards the window. Then her eyes widen to unnatural proportions when she sees the position of the rising sun. “Sweet Celestia how long have we been sitting here talking?!” She yells in alarm.
You recoil, not expecting the outburst. “Maybe thirty, forty minutes tops? Not terribly long…”
>She groans and hops out of her chair, doing an impatient dance on the tips of her hooves and filling the room with a rapid ClipClopClipClopClipClop
>“I told Mayor Mare that we’d be there at seven AM sharp!” She exclaims, looking frustrated with herself. “It’s got to be at least seven-thirty now. We’re so late! I got sucked into our conversation and lost track of time!”

17/x
>>
>>30242701
“Twilight, I think it’ll be okay. It’s still early in the morning after all, so I doubt that there’s going to be a queue or anything.” you try to reassure her as well as taking note of the familiar way time is told. “We just need to calmly explain what happened and we’ll be fine. The Mayor can't be that unreasonable, right?”
>Her nervous little dance slows to stop. “She’s not…. Actually, Mayor Mare is rather fair…”
You smile and stand yourself. “See? No need to fret.”
>‘That, and don't want to know if panic casting is a real thing. Not this close, at least.’
>“But..”
“But nothing, Twilight,” you say gently as you test your bounds again. “It’ll be fine.”
>The mare sighs but relents with a small smile. “Oh, the irony. You’re perfectly calm and I’M the one freaking out.”
“Well, I’m going to have you at my side, so I see little reason to worry,” you freely flatter with a small smile.
>She responds as you hoped, with a pink face and bashful grumbling. “Well, let's not be any later than we already are…”
“By all means, lead the way.”

18/18
>>
>>30242705
Shorter than usual because it's just an interlude. R8 N H8

https://pastebin.com/4wGMsAch
>>
>>30242717
>Shorter than usual because it's just an interlude
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30242635
Who's Crimfa my nigga?
>>
>>30242668
>“Where you not always a princess?”
*Were
>>
>>30242642
>The memories of the day prior slowly filter into your mind. The bridge, meeting the ponies, seeing magic, all if it. “Ahh. So yesterday really happened?” You ask yourself more than her, pondering. “Did I hurt you with that swing, Twilight? I’m sorry about that, it’s just reflex.”
Shouldn't be a green line.
>>
>>30242717
At least Twilight can enjoy having someone willing and eager to listen to her lectures and nerding out.
>>
>>30242431
>Anon is Anon in
>Pony Hellraiser
>>
>>30242672
>she finally admits, her visage troubled. “That’s a really good question.
Nigga. First and second episode.
>>
>>30242649
>You just nod as you stretch, making your back let out a satisfying series of pops and loosening the kinks that one gets sleeping in a plate carrier. “So, I need to take the papers that Princess Celestia gave me to the mayor, right?” You ask, already knowing the answer. “I hate to impose, but could you show me the way if you have time?”
Another accidental green line.
>>
>>30242654
>Like yesterday, you get a look of surprise for some odd reason. For some reason you simply cannot pin down, the ponies would give you funny looks over the strangest things.
bit redundant to have for* some* reason* back to back like that.
>>
>>30242697
>>‘So depending on the element and talent, a pony can induce a reality-altering effect as long as they can even sort-of connect the two? Jesus Christ… This is getting insane. How many more powers can these little equines pack into themselves?’’

minor nitpick, you've got two different quote marks on the ends here. I assume the latter one should be a single mark, instead of a double, since it seems to be a thought instead of something he said.
>>
>>30242874
>>30242906
>>30243005
>>30243027
>>30243083
Will be fixed soon. Thankee mcuh
>>
>>30242717
Short but excellent. Great character development and world building mixed in a good balance of dialog and monologue. Well done, NoF. Well done. I look forward to the next update.

>Spike introduces ogres and oubliettes when?
Could make a hilarious side story. Something that Anon could nerd-out over with Spike and Big Mac.

>>30242831
I'm afraid I do not get the reference either.
>>
>>30242717
>demigod princess of autisim
>no clock in her dining room
>cant keep track of time with her infinate power over magic itself
My internal clock is usually within a 10 minute margin of error, and thats if i havent checked the time in a few hours.

Autismo spergle should into a timekeeping spell
>>
>>30243425
Every once in a while, I forget what month it is.
>>
>>30243522
I get it. Many times I find I know where I am just not WHEN I am.
>>
File: 1476347035920.jpg (138KB, 500x761px) Image search: [Google]
1476347035920.jpg
138KB, 500x761px
>>30242717
>lecture mode Twilight
>an Anon who actually listens and can comprehend
>WORLDBUILDING
This is what I fucking want.
>>
>>30242831
>>30243179
I'm pretty sure Crimfa is an organization and not a single person. The prologue mentioned "a Crimfa truckbomb"
>>
>>30243142
Yup, now do more horsewords.
>>
>>30242717
Did this lore come from any of the pony tabletop games? If not its fucking fantastic.
>>
>>30242831
IIRC, they're NotOne's OC anarchist and/or terrorist group (all we know is some one-sentence conversation held in the past tense from a government guy to the MC about them bombing a building).
>>
>>30242717
>pony
noice been waiting for more
>>
>>30244017
I don't recall any of this from any outside source. I think Nof is building his own world and magic system here. Godspeed you fuck of a guy.
>>
File: 1494486833437.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494486833437.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>30243179
>>30243736
It's based on Antifa, you fucking mongoloids.
>>
>>30244610
Huh, go figure. Thanks for the enlightenment Anon.
>>
>>30244610
fucking kek
>>
File: 1495182438299.jpg (14KB, 347x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495182438299.jpg
14KB, 347x384px
>>30242717
G L O R I O U S !
L
O
R
I
O
U
S
!
>>
>>30242717
Generic self insert bullshit, boring.
>>
>>30245049
Haven't read this guy's story yet so I don't have any investment in me saying this. You're just mashing buzzwords together.
>>
>>30245049
I don't get this meme. Why do people jump to that conclusion so quickly? Insecurity?
>>
File: d86.jpg (59KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
d86.jpg
59KB, 286x323px
>>30242717
>>
>>30245076
>>30245112
Why so angry, kiddo?
>>
File: Belly rubs.png (159KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Belly rubs.png
159KB, 752x1024px
>It was a lovely day in Equestria.
>The sun was shining and the gentle lapping of the waves on the shoreline made it seem so peaceful.
>Then… you spotted her.
>A mare laying down under a large beach umbrella, her cream colored fur clashing nicely with cute little blue and white striped panties.
>Her tum is exposed as she peacefully smiles in the cool shade.
>You know what must be done.
>Seeing as no one was around, it was a fairly secluded spot on the beach, a small alcove hidden amongst the cliffs, you silently creep over while taking off your shirt.
>Approaching with shirt in hand, you wait for the opportune moment to strike.
>After only a few moments she yawns, and you quickly shove part of your shirt in her mouth and tie it around the back of her head with unprecedented speed.
>Her eyes shoot open but you have already flung yourself to the ground, positioning her back upon your chest.
>She tries to hit you, but her limbs don't bend back enough to allow her to make contact with your torso.
>Before she can start pounding her arms, you drag a hand across her belly
>An incredible blush forms upon the mares face as she freezes momentarily, the pleasure confusing her senses.
>She moans around your makeshift gag as your hand traces tiny circles around her navel, lovingly caressing her slight chub.
>She weakly tries to punch away your hand, but the sheer amount of pleasure now coursing through her renders her shaky blows ineffective.
>Wrapping your legs around her weakly kicking hindhooves, you pin them to the sand beneath the two of you, her face flushing even more as you continue to restrict her movement.
>>
>>30245384
>One of your hands traces up her sides and tucks itself amongst her chest fluff, ruffling the extra soft fur with your fingers.
>"Nuh! Pleathe!
>Burying your face in her mane, you inhale her scent as she shudders more with your continued ministrations upon her tum and chest.
>You stick you nose under her folded back ear and force it out of the way long enough to stick you mouth right into the slightly fuzzy canal.
>You wanted to make sure she heard this.
>You can feel the tips of her ear fluff brushing against your lips as you inhale, prepping yourself for the evil monologue.
"You're a very pretty pony..."
>"UNNGGHH!"
>Her body trembles as the first orgasm overtakes her petite frame, the chest fluff vibrating in-between your fingers.
"As soon as I saw you I was overcome by your natural beauty..."
>"N-nuu..."
>Her hooves, now far to weak to put up any more than feeble resistance, grasp your right arm closely, attempting to find steady ground to ride out this torture.
>Your left arm releases her belly, and seizes one of her forelegs in your powerful grasp.
“I think you’d look great in a cute little sundress and hat, don’t you?”
>”Mmnnguhhh.."
>Your hand feels like it's about to fall off, she’s trembling so much.
>She knows what's about to happen.
>Your hand smoothly slides along her foreleg, tracing over her fetlock as her labored breathing turns into rapid hyperventilation.
>>
>>30245324
>implying samefag

But I'm not. Your post is nondescript and vague enough to apply to every story here. By all means shit talk the story, constructive or not it might save me from reading it myself. You just have a low effort 'I can't find the downvote button' kind of post. Honestly, I don't know why I bothered. There's almost no chance you won't pleasantly surprise me and will reply with something like 'u mad' again.
>>
>>30245414
>Your open-palmed hand reaches the semi-hard edges of her hoof, and the tips of your fingers dangle over her frog threateningly.
>In the recesses of your mind, a biological function present in all sentient species sparked to life. Electricity raced down your spine and traveled down your arm and to your wrist as the tendons retract.
>You close your hand around her hoof.
>"NUUUHH! NUUU!"
>Regaining a modicum of her original strength, she tries to thrash her body around like a fish out of water in a desperate bid to escape your clutches.
>But it's of no use.
>Her hyperventilation reverts back to labored breathing as she inches closer and closer to the edge, your fingers tracing over the heart-shaped pad of her hoof.
>She isn't even fighting back anymore, just staring at your hand with a glazed over look in her watery eyes.
>Taking a risk, you retract your hand from her chest fluff and are delighted to find the she doesn't even have the energy to attempt escape.
>Placing your finger under her chin, you rotate her head to face yours.
>Her golden face is flushed and covered in sweat, and her normally straight blue mane had become tangled and messy. Looking into her glossy eyes, you close the distance between both of your faces.
>She doesn't even squeak as your lips make contact, merely moaning into your mouth as she loses herself to the pleasure.
>"Unnghhh..."
>Her body convulses once more as another orgasm overtakes her, leaving her already weak body completely drained of energy.
>>
>>30245425
>You trail a number of light kisses from her lips back to her ear, nibbling on the tip lightly as she continues to incoherently mumble.
"You're so cute when you squeal..."
>“Uoo guna guh tuh hail!”
“Awww, don’t be like that! It’s not like anyone will believe a stallion like me could ever do something so heinous…”
>Sensually stroking her belly once more, you spell out your final plan to her.
“I think… I’m going to cuddle you here, on this beach, for at least three hours.”
>"NUUUGHH! PLEATH! MM BEHGIN YUU!”
>You lean into her ear once more and sensually whisper to her.
“Just for that, I’m making it four hours…”
>Rolling over, you place your head in her mane and close your eyes, keeping her legs between your own and making sure to continue stroking her belly.
>Her moans of pleasure help you drift off to sleep under the cool shade of her umbrella.
>>
File: Hoof Holding2.png (214KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hoof Holding2.png
214KB, 1000x800px
>>30245434
Sorry for making you all bear witness to that monstrosity. I whipped it up in a Discord as part of a joke, but decided that it wasn't quite terrible enough to let die completely.
Heres a pastebin,
https://pastebin.com/BgJLc9Yh
And I'd like to apologize to all who have read this.
pic semi-related.
>>
File: 1478603322729.png (1MB, 2438x1557px) Image search: [Google]
1478603322729.png
1MB, 2438x1557px
>>30245467
I enjoyed thing.
>>
>>30245467
Overblown reactions to the mundane always makes me crack up. Good stuff.
>>
>Fluttershy has mild telepathic and empathic abilities (Harmony magic be crazy yo)
>She can't totally control when they work, and it's mostly limited to simple animals
>That's how she can communicate with them and understand them when they 'talk' to her.

>She discovers by accident that it also works on Anon
>At first she thought she'd just let her daydreaming get away from her
>But soon realizes that the lewd thoughts running through her head are from Anon's POV
>His fantasies about what he'd like to do to her
>Unf
>She would never have guessed, he didn't show any outward signs of arousal that she could tell
>And colts didn't think these things
>Not even alien ones
>Did they?
>>
>Anon, a metal head, forms a double-act with Rarity
>They shred the guitar, yo
>Become famous throughout Equestria
>Despite the prejudices of his having a dong
>They grow closer
>Rock Star Lifestyle
>Somehow completes some bullshit ascension thing during a masterful performance
>We bad Alicorn OC of Shred Metal now
>Less than happy of being turned into a goddamn pony
>At least he still has his dick
>No gender-bending bullshit, mercifully
>Unfortunately, a whole new can of stereotypes, expectations, and preconceptions hit him as he's their version of a "pretty pony princess" now
>Even the Princesses act different around him
>Relationship becomes strained with Rarity as situation pressures them
>>
>>30246506
>TF

oh boy...
>>
>>30246510
Better than in the main TF thread, Anon.

Seriously, they all have a fetish for cutting their Anon's dicks off with their gender-swapping bullshit.
>>
>>30222526
why are you hitting jim
>>
>>30246517
still not as bad as the Conversion bureau

i still feel large surges of heat coming out of my head each time i think about it
>>
>>30245384
>>30245414
>>30245425
>>30245434
I would like to see more, maybe as a story abut how Anon is doing this to bring mares back to an unpopular area, or drum up sales in a place where his business is failing.
>"Do you know the Muffin Man?"
>"Who lives on Dreary Beach?"
>"Yeah, well. I was snuggled by the Muffin Man?"
>>
>>30246524
Fuck the Conversion Bureau.

Fucking sub-genre is a cancer.
>>
File: 1478522848489.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1478522848489.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>30242717
is this a whole new universe I smell cooking? How does one writefag become so BASED?
>>
>>30246506
> Anon becomes royalty
> Somehow Rarity becomes distant
Immersion ruined
>>
>>30246611
I dunno.

Rarity has a thing for Princes (at least in the earlier seasons) and high-society, but she had character growth since then.

The grass isn't always greener, be careful what you wish for, and all that jazz.

Anon, as she knew him, would be as far from a prince or "snobility" as possible, and she grew close to him for being him.

After becoming something she *used* to want in a suitor, and with the strain it'd put on their status quo, I could see this causing Rarity issues.
>>
>>30242717
Damn. How stronk is Anon to spiderweb Twi's magic shield with a sleepy punch?
>>
>>30246748
Hard to say. He probably had some adrenaline coursing through him due to the nightmare and it can't be easy to throw a shield in close quarters before a fist you weren't expecting hits you.
>>
>>30245467
>Cuddle rape
Give me more
>>
>Conversion Bureau
>I know nothing of this universe

TIME TO WRITE.
=================
>*ding*
>The orange mare starts at the door sliding open, her chest rising and falling suddenly
>Checking your clipboard, you hum softly.
>This must be your 11 o'clock appointment
"Hello there... Miss Applejack?"
>The mare turns with another jump, seeing you for the first time
>"Ah! Ahm... ahm sorry, sir, ah didn't see you there."
>You smile, holding the clipboard against your hip
"Happens all the time, Miss Applejack. There's nothing to be concerned about-"
>"Concern?! There's plenty to be concerned about - newfangled unicorn flights of fancies, doors shouldn't open by themselves!"
>She looks up at you, scrunching for a moment before remembering herself. "Ah... sorry. Ah guess I am a little nervous."
>You kneel, your training kicking in to make her feel more comfortable
"Hey. It's ok. Everyone's nervous their first time here, but once the Bureau is finished you'll be right as rain."
>She quirks an eyebrow, a smirk spreading across her muzzle. "Right... I'll withhold judgement until we're done with this dang court-mandated bullhockey."
>You chuckle, standing up.
"Then, down the hall to our right. Your partner is already waiting for you."
>"Gentlecolts first."
>Smiling, you bow slightly - and lead the way.
>You click the button on the panel, your voice crackling to life from your observation booth
"Can both of you hear me?"
>Miss Applejack nods her head
>Candidate #14807 nods his head as well
>Separated from her by a thick, heavy curtain, is Candidate #14807, known to his fellow humans as Mr. Bob Smith
>At first you thought that was a poorly-created nom de plume, but no
>He's actually Bob Smith
>Middle America... bless their little hearts. Solid, sturdy people, no creativity amongst them at all
"Alright. I'm just sitting here behind the glass just so I can view the whole process and give advice. The doors that you used to come into this room are unlocked; you can leave anytime."
>>
>>30246967
basically Nazi assimilation OOC ponies and infuriates the HFY in everyone
>>
>>30246998
>Implying I will read what the universe actually is while I'm MAKING ZE MAGICKS

>>30246967
>A somewhat gravelly voice echos through the speakers as Mr. Smith shifts on his chair. "Ahlright. But Ifn' this thing bites me, I'm gon' defend mahself."
>"B-bite! What in tarnation - I ain't no mule!" Applejack cries out, turning to face the thick curtain
>"So they kin' talk! Hah!"
>*Ding~*
>You release the blue button, both heads turning towards you as one
>Always creepy to see that shit happen
"Hey now. The Conversion Bureau does not approve of street brawls in our office. Let's keep it civil, Bob?"
>Letting out a sigh, the sturdy man deflates a bit. "Fine. This ain't my idea... but I'm outta options."
"You realize she can hear you, right?"
>"She? I didn't know them aliens had girlfolk!"
>As the redneck smiles a warm and hopeful smile, Applejack on the other side of the curtain is just
>Her face doesn't know what expression to rest on
>Confusion, Anger, Curiosity, a little bit of Anticipation...
>Hm.
>You smile as you get the read on her.
"Well... how about we just start off with introductions. Bob?"
>Bob sighs. "Ahm Bob Smith, yes that is mah name. Born in Missouri - uh. Farmer. Well, was, until agro-corporate bought my farm. 30 years old, never married."
>He looks at you - well, at his reflection in the mirror to your booth - and shrugs.
>"I like long walks on the beach?"
"Heh. Cute - Applejack?"
>"Well. Ah don't mind the beach. The dolphins keep sassin' us, though. Damn water cousins."
>You blink, a half-laugh stuck on your face.
>You don't... have to respond to everything, Applejack
>"Ah. I work my own farm - Sweet Apple Acres - it's an apple farm, but we do grow all sorts of other things fer supplemental income. Family's still on the farm, uh. Me, M' Brother, little sister an Granny Smith."
>"Y'all have a muti-generational farm?"
>"Uh, yeah! Granny actually founded it...."
>>
>>30247098
>implying i want to stop you MAKING DE MAJIKS
>>
>>30246540
I remember one story where the premise was taken to the actual end result with humanity declaring Equestria a threat to humanity and mobilizing against the extra-dimensional invaders.
>>
>>30247151
reminds me of the original ending of watchmen with the fake psychic alien corpse bomb
>>
>>30247098
Dont stop
>>
>>30247098
>"-And then we realized, Granny was doing all of that just on her own!"
>Bob laughed - a belly laugh, which was good, a grin plastered on his face. "Damn, that reminds me of the time Jeb got into th' moonshine and tried to take over Florida!"
>Wellllll this is probably a good place to move to step 2
>You click the red button
"Hey you two - glad you're hitting it off. Are you ready to pull the curtain back? Feel comfortable with each other?"
>"Son, even if nothin' happens here an I don't get a job, I'll still take this Applejack out for a drink. She's a hoot-"
>Applejack laughs, turning to face the curtain in her chair. "Naw, that ain't right - th' Mare buys the drinks. And ifn' you can haul a cart, you kin' work on mah farm."
>Well. This is going swimmingly.
>With the click of the green button, the curtain slowly pulls away, revealing each participant to each other
>Their smiles disappear, but not due to disgust
>More....
>Their entire brain is trying to understand what they're looking at
>Especially Bob, you'd think - he's never seen a small pone in the flesh before
>Silence falls
>Now the important thing to do - and what rookie converters do - is they break the silence
>But you can't. It makes it more awkward
>You gotta let them do it themse-
>"Ah. Hello, Sir. Nice tah meet you... again."
>Applejack sheepishly takes off her hat, acting the 'proper' gentlemare infront of a colt
>Bob mimics her, taking off his red baseball cap
>Awww. That's cute.
>"Uh... I like your uh. Yer hat."
>"Th-thanks... you too."
>The silence stretches on, each participant looking at each other, then looking away
>Aww
>You click the red button again
"The next step is physical contact... Bob? Why don't you hold out your hand?"
>"Aahn~"
>"L-Lord, uh, I don't-"
>Applejack bit her hoof, moaning softly as she sat on the farmer's lap
>His hands were knuckle-deep in her chest fluff, kneading gently
>Another one falls to the horsefucker conversion bureau
>>
>>30247444
woah, trips.

Also writing while at work wasn't as easy as I had hoped. You hopefully get the gist of this oneshit; The joke is that The Conversion Bureau is converting normies into horsefuckers, and pones into peoplefuckers..

That makes it the best Conversion Bureau story that exists.
>>
>>30247460
>hoof-holding
My man
>>
>>30247460
I like this conversion bureau
>>
File: Mlk.png (157KB, 456x412px) Image search: [Google]
Mlk.png
157KB, 456x412px
>>30247460
I love your take on the conversion bureau, good job senpai
>>
>>30247444
This is better
>>
>>30247460
Yessssss
>>
>>30247444
This went better than expected
>>
File: 1492642578232.png (2MB, 1912x2475px) Image search: [Google]
1492642578232.png
2MB, 1912x2475px
>>30247460
That was cute.

Also I thought you were fucking dead forever.
>>
File: 1466694368045.png (48KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
1466694368045.png
48KB, 440x325px
>>30247444
>Another one falls to the horsefucker conversion bureau
>>
File: 1429405946926.png (429KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1429405946926.png
429KB, 2000x1400px
>>30247444
and then they got married and had lots of foals and got a big brand new farm together

the end
>>
>>30248253
nah. Just going through some shit that's taking up all my time. I'm still here, I still lurk each thread.
>>
>>30247460
First, paste is here:

https://pastebin.com/tuFyK6gE

Now you can tell your friends you've found a Conversion Bureau story you love!

Second:
>>30248462
No new farm. They just populate the SAA farm with new blood. Come on now. Also Implying that he wouldn't herd with some other farmer mares once he got a taste of urf pone flank
>>
File: 1480753516231.gif (3MB, 377x479px) Image search: [Google]
1480753516231.gif
3MB, 377x479px
>>30248713
pls no cheat on apple
>>
>>30248725
is no cheat. Is a bed filled with mares who love you. This is the noblebright timeline.
>>
>>30248713
You know, I've been around since 2010 (kill me) and never really got the Conversion Bureau thing. Was it supposed to piss you off from the start? Or did a couple stories play it straight and then everyone set out to deconstruct the fuck out of it? I never read one, minus your err... version, because the idea just turned me off from reading them altogether.
>>
>>30248747
Famalam, I don't get it either. It's OOC for both humans and ponies, and it's just a forced TF trope from what I'm skimming - again, no knowledge of the universe, but now apparently I have to wiki this shit.

AFAIK it's "equestria and earth are melding; equestria by existing kills humans, let's contain the magic wait no let's magically modify humans to survive wait no let's just change every human into a horse."

Because that's not a tremendous amount of body horror.

Anyway. I really really really really really don't want the thread to devolve into a conversation about this horseshit. I saw a oneshot that was universally hated, I thought I'd make it universally loved. That's all I got on the topic.
>>
>>30248747
Ive read a few. They're all shit, so you missed nothing.
>>
Hey, I got a bit more Pag Anon
>>
>>30248990
>The city of Canterlot itself was unlike any city that you had ever seen
>Pristine, massive despite it's location, and just as beautiful as it was functional
>And it this great city was one of the eleven wonders of the world
>This thing wasn't some great momument or natural landmark--though the city DID have more than a few of those
>No
>This wonder was ever moving, ever growing
>It was as old as the city itself and took up nearly a quater of its streets
>It was the great market of Canterlot
>"Come and get your apples here!"
>"Spices! I have spices! All kinds of spices!"
>"Need a blade? I'm your mare!"
>Even in Humeyithal you had heard of this great market
>How chaotic and vibrant it could be
>All around you you could see all manner of creatures, from a normal earth ponys to dragons and goats
>Some looked like wealthy lords, scanning the markets in search for something or another
>Others were vendors, selling from cart and tent and building
>Near a cart stacked high with horseshoes, you could see a group of ponies laughing together
>Near a utterly massive fountain, you could see two dragons conversing with each other, scanning the crowds with their teeth bared
>A small patrol of guards were making their rounds, eyeing up any potential purse snatchers or thieves
>It was indeed as chaotic as the stories said it was
>But there was a certain beauty in it, with its screaming ponies and the smells of cooking food and spices in the air
>If one wasn't careful, they might have let themselves become swept up in it
>But, as wonderful as the city appeared to be, you knew that this place wasn't all sunshine and rainbows
>>
>>30249002
>You had heard dark tales about this place
>Of slaves being sold in unmarked buildings
>Of ponies and other beings being taken and board daylight never to be seen again
>And worse...
>Much, much worse...
>Because of this you, your lord, and group of thirty knights scanned the streets you were walking down carefully
>Each knight had a had on his weapon
>Your lord had his hammer resting on his shoulder
>You could feel a tension in the air that made your stomach tight
>Everywhere you looked you could see creatures eyeing you
>In the back of your mind, you were pretty sure they were just curious
>Humans very rarely left their kingdom after all
>But the less rational side of you remembered some of the stories that the older knights would tell
>Gryphon raiding parties that would take men
>Donkeys that would sweet talk young children into their carts for a life of chains and servitute
>Minotaurs that had tried to take over your entire kingdom so that its heifers could forceably claim themselves a mate
>And their were gyphons, donkeys, minotaurs all around you
>And there were a LOT of them...
>Both Princess Celestia and Princess Twilight, both who were leading you through the streets, didn't seem to notice the tension in this air, or if they did they seemed to ignore it very well
>The alicorns, for some reason or another, had decided to walk the streets without a guard
>So, whether your lord and the other knights meant to or not, they formed a protective circle around the two
>>
>>30249011
>Out of the corner of your eye, you could see that Princess Celestia was talking with your lord
>You couldn't quite catch what they were saying, what with all of the noises of the market, but you could see that your lord was beginning to look less tense
>His knuckle-white grip on his hammer was starting to loosen, and his expression was beginning to soften
>Seeing that put you at ease
>Not totally at ease, but at least you weren't holding your dagger so hard
>"--And over there is the building where Starswirl the Bearded spent most of his time! And over there is where the great Clover the Clever used to buy cheese! She used to be especially fond of any kind of prench cheese. Do you get prench cheese in Humeyithal? Maybe you have something similar...?"
>You turned your attention to Princess Twilight
>The purple alicorn trotted through the streets like she had walked them all of her life
>There was a smile on her face as she continued pointing out things to Ser Ulferic, who was doing his best to ignore her
>"Hey! Hey you! Little lord!"
>You perked up as a voice rose above the noises of the market and reached your ears
>Looking to your left, you could see a gyphon eyeing you
>"Hey little lord, why don't you come over here and have some sweets?" she called. "I got anything you could ever want right here!"
>The bird smiled at you, a predatory expression in her eye
>Your stomach tightened at the sight and, eyeing her warily, you moved deeper into your little circle
>Ser Keller, who was standing right next to you, placed a hand on your shoulder
>He looked at the gryphon for a moment before unsheathing a foot of his sword
>The hen's eyes widened in alarm, and she quickly looked away
>Letting his blade slip back into his scabbard, ser Keller gave your shoulder a squeeze
>"Never show fear to creatures such as that, lad," he said. "They can smell it just like a manticore smells blood."
>>
>>30249023
>You nodded
"Yes ser. Thank you ser."
>Puffing your chest out, you tried to look as intimidating as you could
>Ser Keller smiled, giving you a pat on the back
>Yeah...
>Just like this...
>You were a soon-to-be big, bad knight!
>No one was gonna mess with you!
>No--
>"Your highnesses! It is EVER so good to see you!"
>You let out a yelp, jumping nearly a foot into the air
>Don'tstealmepleaseI'dbeahorribleslave!
>You were about to whip out your dagger when one of the other knights reached down and grabbed your hand
>"Easy there boy."
>You ignored him, your head whipping around to see where the threat was
>The threat, you saw, was just a group of well dressed stallions making their way toward you
>...Oh
>"Princess Twilight! It's wonderful to see you again, my dear!" one of the stallions said, trotting over and giving her a kiss on both cheeks
>He was a chestnut brown unicorn
>He was oddly large for his size you guessed, with a horn that was just a bit bigger than the rest of his friends
>The princess went ramrod stiff from the male's attention, a blush exploding across her face
>The stallions giggled behind hooves
>The brown stallion quick stepped around her and made his way toward Princess Celestia
>"Celestia! Its been a very long time hasn't it?" he said, kissing her cheeks as well
>Princess Celestia, who now looked like she had sucked on a lemon, returned the greeting
>>
>>30249034
>"Good afternoon, Lord Hayseed. I'm glad to see that you're doing well."
>"As well as I can be, I suppose," the stallion said with a sigh. "I've been rather busy since you've last seen me, my dear."
>Princess Celestia's expression soured even more
>"Oh?"
>"Oh, you wouldn't BELIEVE how difficult it is keeping my girls from trying to kill each other," the lord said, swooning. "Some days I'm so beside myself with work I just don't know what to do!"
>"I'm sure..."
>The stallion took a deep breath, as if collecting himself
>He then gave the princess one of the fakest smiles that you had ever seen
>"I've been SO busy that I decided to spend the day with my fellows here to see if the market has anything for a poor colt to purchase."
>His eyes flicked up to Lord Aegis, who was standing there with a look of utter boredom on his face
>"There might not be much in the market today, but it does seem that there's something new," he said, before bowing at your lord. "It's very nice to meet you, lord Aegis."
>Your lord, of course, did not return the bow
>He simply looked at the stallion, a bit of distaste and confusion in his eyes
>"You're a noble," he said, making it sound more like a fact than a statement
>You could see the stallion's smile grow even with his head bowed
>"That I am, my lord. I'm count Hayseed of the Hayseed clan."
>Your lord grunted
>"And what can I do for you today, my lord? he asked
>Lord Hayseed picked his head up
>"I just wanted to meet the brave stallions that helped save poor Fancy the other day," he said.
>Your lord grunted again
>He looked at the knights on either side of him
>Making a motion with his hands, he walked around the stallion and made his way down the street
>>
>>30249045
>The other knights, helping the princesses along with a few taps to the rump, followed
>Lord Hayseed and ther other stallions, not to be disswayed, followed
>"You know, Fancy and I are friends, and since I've known him I've told him not to go in those back alleys like that! Again and again I said, "Fancy, somepony's going to try something with you one of these days, and if you don't have a mare with you you're going to be in trouble!" but he never listened! The NERVE of someponies! Why, if he wasn't my friend I'd--"
>Lord Aegis tapped his hammer against his shoulder
>There was a thoughtful expression on his face
>"--And I'm not saying that I looked better in that vest than him, but I know for a fact that more mares were eyeing me than him when we went out that night and--"
>You had seen that look before
>It was the same look he had right before he smacked someone, usually you
>"--And do you know that she side to me? She said, "Hayseed, we can't keep buying new furniture for the villa every six months." Isn't that a load of horse apples? I don't know about you, but I simply CAN'T be in a house that isn't up to the latest fashions. So I told her, and my other girls, that they--"
>You could see Princess Celestia eyeing your lord meaningfully
>Lord Aegis looked down at her before looking at his hammer
>His eyes narrowed down to slits
>"--And that wasn't even the best part of the party! Duke Honeylime--another one of my very good friends-- got up in the middle of a song and really showed us how to dance! You should have SEEN him, my lord. That stallion might be as ugly as sin but I swear to the sun he can glide across a dance floor like no other! You know, there happens to be a ball tonight. If you and these nice looking colts aren't busy I'm sure that I can talk to a few ponies an get you..."
>Lord Aegis was going to hit this stallion
>You could feel it in your bones
>>
>>30249055
>He was going to hit this stallion and you, Princess Celestia, every knight here, and even some of the stallion's friends wanted him to hit him
>HARD
>But, for your surprise, your lord showed restraint
>"Lord Hayseed," he said, getting the stallion's attention. "As much as I'd... enjoy speaking to you for the rest of the day I'm afraid we must part ways."
>Lord Hayseed stopped, looking up at your lord
>"Are you sure, hon? My friends and I would be happy to accompy you, show you the places to be in this city."
>Lord Aegis let his hammer fall back into his shoulder
>"I appreciate the sediment, but my knights and I are not here for pleasure."
>Lord Hayseed's brow furrowed
>He looked at his fellow stallions, who looked back at him
>There was some muttering, some glances in your lord's direction
>You stood there, squirming
>Please leave...
>Pleace leave...
>By all the gods, please leave...
>Finally, after a pause, lord Hayseed spoke
>"...Well, if you're positive dear. I know better than anypony just how busy a stallion could be. But, before you leave, I have to INSIST that you come to my estate for some tea."
>Though you could see that it took visible effort, your lord inclined his head
>"If my schedule allows, my lord."
>The smile came back to lord Hayseed's face
>"Maybe sure you do, or I'll be VERY cross," he said, playfully slapping your lord's thigh. "I'll be off then. Come on colts, I heard there's a gem sale a few blocks down."
>You and the knights around you jumped as the stallions let out an excited cry, spinning around and racing down the street
>You all watched them go, surprised, confused, and even a little concerned
>That...
>That was...
>Something...
>>
>>30249062
>Looking back at your lord, you saw lord Aegis watching the retreating stallions
>His grip was once again tight on his hammer, and there was a look of disgust on his face
>"If I see that pony again I will throw him out of a window," he said to no one in particular
>Both Princess Twilight and Princess Celestia twitched, but otherwise made no comment
>Several seconds ticked by as your group just stood there, processing just what had happened
>The books had been right
>The men here were different from the ones at home
>A LOT different...
>Princess Twilight cleared her throat
>"Yes, well... how about we get back to the tour, huh?" she asked with a nervous smile. "There's still a lot to show after all!"
>"You're absolutely right, Twilight," princess Celestia said, looking up at your lord. "Lord Aegis, if you would..."
>Your lord made dismissive gesture with his hand
>"Come on then. Let's see what else this market has to offer..."
>>
>>30249062
>"I appreciate the sediment
i think you meant sentiment
>>
>>30249072
Alright, I'm done. Sorry its so short, I've been having a hell of a time at work and really haven't had too much time to write
>>
>>30249081
Don't work too hard LaP, stay frosty. Thanks for the stories.
>>
File: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY MASTERS.png
2MB, 1280x720px
YES
>>
>>30249011
>Of ponies and other beings being taken and board daylight never to be seen again
and board daylight?
>Each knight had a had on his weapon
hand*
>And their were gyphons, donkeys, minotaurs all around you
there*
>>
>>30249062
>"Maybe sure you do, or I'll be VERY cross," he said,
make*
>>
>>30249011
In broad daylight*
I didn't get this one shared with me.
>>
>>30249081
Its okay, work comes first and all that.
>>
>>30249062
>"I appreciate the sediment, but my knights and I are not here for pleasure."
Sentiment*
>>
>>30249281
LaP is Maud in disguise.
>>
>>30249308
Are you saying that LaP went under a metamorphosis?
>>
>>30249081
Thanks for the update yo.

How's your fimfic story going?
>>
>>30247460
Where is gripes of wrath
>>
>>30249518
on my desktop. Just chillin. Staring at me each time I log on, filling me with guilt....
>>
>>30247460
I was unsure of where you were going with it but OH MY GODS! You trolled me so hard. LOVED IT. I laughed to tears famalam. I had a tough day at work and this was the perfect pick me up. Here, have all my (you)s.
>>
>>30249081
Thanks LaP. I always enjoy your descriptive scene building. I kinda want to toss Hayseed out a window myself.
>>
>>30248747
The concept in itself isn't bad (unless the simple mention of TF trigger you)
1) [Event] is happening to earth
2) Due to bullshit reasons, either :
2a) It turn directly humans into ponies
2b) The only way to fight [Event] is to turn all or part of mankind into pony
3) Write extensively about mankind reaction to facing both [Event] and semi-generalized TF

Now shit hit the fan because the actual "Conversion Bureau" fic was basically "My OCs are on a power trip and every canon Equestrian pony act so OOC that even /mlp/ feel canon in comparison ... also all humans are weak, mean and shit".
99% of Conversion Bureau type of story are fanfics of this fanfic, so it's even worse.

I liked this one : https://www.fimfiction.net/story/95892/the-chaotic-touch-of-harmony
Some would barely consider it a Conversion Bureau story, tho.
>>
>>30250966
So the hatred for this particular niche of fanfiction is caused by the overusage of archetypal story elements that weren't smart, interesting or enjoyable in the first place?
>>
>>30250966
Not.. really. Here's what I find going on with most Bureau stories:
>Pony island appears in the middle of the ocean along with a expanding magical field
>In half of the Conversion Bureau stories, Celestia has done it on purpose for [cascade of retarded ooc reasons], or she came by accident/Equestria was dying/etc.
>Humans cannot touch the magical field
>Three options:
>1, War with Equestria, magic potion bullshit and 'newfoals', extreme underage HFY elements usually
>2, Conversion Bureaus are set up, lots of people willingly go into it, conflict between people turning and humans. Lots have that 'slave worker braindead newfoal' crap too
>3, people flock to conversion bureaus and everything is fine, plus added 'wow humans suck' dialogue like the original
They split evenly between these options, there's not a real catch all "99%". Although yeah, they all still suck though.
>>
>>30251230
sounds to me like the concept was bad.
>>
File: 1456900359443.jpg (171KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1456900359443.jpg
171KB, 1080x1255px
>>30251455
>'wow humans suck' dialogue
I fucking hate the cringy misanthropy some writers throw into their stories for their main characters.
I suppose the cringy shit and other cancer is the price to pay for reading on Fimfiction.
>>
File: qt autist.gif (2MB, 347x338px) Image search: [Google]
qt autist.gif
2MB, 347x338px
>>30250518
>You trolled me so hard
>>
>>30251455
>newfoals

What's this?
>>
>>30251980
people who are turned into ponies by burea are newfoals
>>
>>30252181
>>30251980
Usually the stories that include the word 'newfoal' directly and commonly are the ones where the newfoals are braindead husks. i.e
>One moment he was firing his weapon at the horde of incoming ponies, the next he was writhing on the ground, engulfed in a purple cloud of smoke. Horrifyingly, as the cloud was washed away with the wind, [anon] could see what remained of his friends body. Where he was before lay a orange-coated pony, staring up at him with soulless eyes. "Wow, I truly get it now [anon]! This is wonderful! Come on, let's get you transformed too, so you can understand what bliss this is!"
So when I say 'newfoal' think 'pg version of dead space husks'
>>
>>30249074
>"I appreciate the sediment

a misspeak in normal circumstances

a compliment to member of the pie family
>>
>>30251980
Transformed, stripped of personality (personality death), and brainwashed, despite having the new husk having the source human's memories.

It's not as cool as it sounds, if you enjoy the body-horror sub-genre of horror fiction.

The CB sub-genre is a cancer on anything MLP-related.
>>
File: 1493777418943.gif (565KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1493777418943.gif
565KB, 246x205px
>>30251980
>>30252181
>>30252279
A portmanteau of 'Newfag' and 'Foal', once again, you fucking mongoloids.
>>
File: 1493599020518.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493599020518.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>30228977
he asked for a mexican opinion. Not an american one.
>>
File: 1496797926404.png (350KB, 611x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496797926404.png
350KB, 611x800px
>Be Boxing Anon
>Turns out Ember asked you out as a prank
>You were sitting at the diner for a few hours before you realized she wasn't coming
>Harness your wrath and turn it into muscle mass
>She gets into the ring with you again, this time with a smug grin
>Almost knocks you out
>All you have is your title
>If you lose it you're nothing
>Five-year world champion
>Get back up and channel your autism into your famed technique
>The five-fingered punch of death
>A perfectly calculated strike, designed to cause instantaneous death
>Miss intentionally
>Ember dropped to 1HP
>Bitchslap her out
>Glimglam tries to use an experimental obedience spell on you
>Punch her so hard she goes back to being evil again
>Knock her teeth out for being a bad guy
>Punch her back into being good
>Referee pony raises your hands
>Crowd goes fucking ape tits
>Still the champ, baby!
>>
>>30252650
you forgot your link
>>
>>30252621
spoken exactly like someone who's never read a single conversion bureau story. no, as >>30252279 and >>30252181 said, in the stories, they're called newfoals. fuck off. it's not a random blend of words
>>
>>30252691
Yes, you fucking faggot, they're called newfoals, but the word comes from a portmanteau of 'Newfag' and 'Foal'
A newfag being someone new, and a foal being a pony. A new pony.
>>
File: 91b.png.jpg (123KB, 764x1045px) Image search: [Google]
91b.png.jpg
123KB, 764x1045px
I had this stupid idea for a oneshot.

>Mares keep calling Linkanon a slut because he keeps jumping onto their backs and trying to ride them.
>Linkanon just wants to get to the next dungeon, whenever he asks, he keeps getting the cold shoulder.
>He wonders why.
>>
>>30252722
okay, let me break this down for you
new = new
fag = fag
foal = foal
right? yeah.
so you're trying to say that the origin of the word newfoal is ' new fag - fag = new + foal, newfoal'
why? fimfiction, where the conversion bureau stories are made, does not use the term newfag. 'new + foal = newfoal'. what is your logic here. are you fucking high or something? what the hell are you talking about. newfag = a new person [on 4chan]. yes, 'a new pony' but it's not 'newfag', it's just 'new'
>>
>>30252780
Because half of the fucking people on Fimfiction use to, or still do, browse 4chan. It's not like they are totally ignorant of chan culture.
>>
File: 607a292.png (49KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
607a292.png
49KB, 2000x1333px
>>30252803
>Because half of the fucking people on Fimfiction use to, or still do, browse 4chan
[citation needed]
>>
>>30252803
Is it not possible, and indeed more likely, that the word newfoal is just a portmanteau of 'new' and 'foal', with no 4chan reference at all?
>>
>>30252825
How the fuck am I supposed to prove that? If you looked around on Fimfiction long enough, you'd notice a lot of people casually mentioning 'The x thread on /mlp/ last night', or how most people seem to understand obscure memes from 2011 that only really existed on 4chan.
>>30252827
Maybe, but now that the argument has been started, I can no longer admit any possibility.
>>
>>30252724
>Implying he would ever ride any pony besides Epona on his adventures

>She's a magic erf pone now, and has been listening to the RGRE mares
>Decides she needs to tag along /inside/ the dungeons now
>She's had more than enough waiting outside for him to come out, worried that won't ever actually return.
>We Heroes of Time now
>>
>After returning to Equestria to settle down, Sunset begins dating Anon.
>Having lived in a world where gender-roles are opposite to Equestria's, Anon and her settle in well together.
>Other ponies are baffled by how they interact/act.
>...Trixie, Starlight, and Twilight might feel a bit of envy towards Sunset for nabbing Anon, too.
>>
File: VvFgjrB.png (182KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
VvFgjrB.png
182KB, 500x260px
>>30252825
>>30252859
>No, People Lets be smart and bring it off.
>>
>>30252691
>who's never read a single conversion bureau story
Get the fuck out, faggot.
>>
>>30253593
>Both of them have experienced both sides of the NGR/RGR equation
>They sort of meet in the middle and combine most of the best of both.
>Almost but not quite an Equal Gender Roles relationship.
>>
>>30242614
I went back n read the lead up to this update to get back into the story... but I just can't do it. Your anon is hut so bipolar and the whole situation is just so contrived... it hurts.
I like the concept and there are parts I think u do well, like how you write each of the girls.
>>
>>30250966
>https://www.fimfiction.net/story/95892/the-chaotic-touch-of-harmony
Didn't even know that had anything to do with the bureau series, read it ages ago.
>>
>>30246506
>Anon becomes the alicorn of sex and carnal pleasure
>Ponies expect him/pressure him to hook up with Cadence because of love being related to sex
>Despite the fact he dislikes her and she's already married
>>
>>30245384
>lovingly caressing her slight chub.
Is she somehow a futa or something? "Chub" almost universally refers to a big rubbery half-erection.
>>
>>30245467
Male-on-female rape in RGRE?
Really not the place for this, not that it wouldn't be good otherwise, but it really doesn't match this general.
>>
>>30245846
That would be hilarious.
>>
>>30246506
>>30254199

>other countries take note of the first alicorn prince EVER
>dragons keep show up trying to kidnap Anon
>even Spike has an urge he can't explain to try kidnapping Anon
>foreign leaders try to court Anon or set their daughters up with him
>Shining is unreasonably suspicious of him due to Anon's domain being carnal pleasure
>Anon basically is forced into a role of a Disney Princess
>>
>>30254497
In RGRE, it's usually the prince who gets kidnapped by a dragon. Anon, however, is not having any of that shit.

The dragons wake up one morning to find their Dragon Lord, Ember, missing. She's not seen until weeks later, when she's "discovered" to have been in Prince Anon's house - exhausted, messy, having difficulty walking, and steadfastly refusing to say anything about the last week.
Her subjects know, though. The look in her eyes says it all. They all know the score, now. Everything has changed. For you see, in Soviet RGRE, princes kidnap dragons.
>>
>>30254433
I suppose pudge would have been a better word. I was just trying to say she had a squishy belly, perfect for tummy rubs.
>>
>>30254543
>in Soviet RGRE, princes kidnap dragons.

NO ESCAPE
>>
>>30253655
>And now the yellow cheese is trying to lecture us
>>
>>30254446
It does if he can get away with it because no one would believe the female and/or tell her she should feel lucky.
>>
>>30251684
Eh we do suck, a lot. I don't mind elements of that in what i read if it's well placed.
>>
>>30252934
Wait, doesent BotW have multiple horses in it?
>>
>>30255331
yus
you can have multiple
you can just grab wild ones and calm them down (or not)
you can leave them anyhere
>>
New thread: >>30255370

Sorry, I know it's a little early again.
>>
>>30255331
Yep. Mainly because horses are able to actually die in this game if they take too many hits.
Many players don't want to see Epona in front of their eyes because of their shortcomings, so Nintendo just implemented multiple disposable horses.
>>
>>30255372
>Batcrap OC who is only known for being a slut with a fat ass
Really?
>>
>>30255385
Stop with this shit, not again.
>>
>>30255385
>Not a fan of fat ass
Neck yourself.
>>
>>30255385
Why is it that your the only one that knows that? There is nothing in that pic to suggest that.
>>
>>30255385
this>>30255416
Why do you know that information Mr. Screeching Autist?
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.