[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have an episode they viscerally hate and need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3507.png (560KB, 1045x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3507.png
560KB, 1045x707px
Anyone else have an episode they viscerally hate and need to rant about? It's been a year and this episode still draws autistc REEing from me.
>>
>>30215805
You're not a true fan if you don't love all the episodes.
>>
>>30215813
The hell kind of logic is that? Every show has some shitter episodes. You can't write over a hundred without some duds
>>
>>30215805
If someone killed Dave Rapp, I'd have a party. I'm not saying that I'd kill him, but if suddenly Josh Haber tweeted "a bus just hit my dear friend David Rapp and he passed away, may he rest in peace", I'd have a party.
>>
>>30215813
HI JIMBO
>>
Any episode written by Neal Dusedau. They're just so full of large amounts of bullshit and ooze being written by a smug asshole who only got on the show because of nepotism.
>>
>>30215833
Seems legit
>>
I don't like what they did with Spitfire. That is all.
>>
>>30215864
I don't like what they did with anyone in that episode. Pinkie was fladerized, The Wonderbolts were assholes, dash was getting hazed and the lesson came down to "get over it"
>>
>>30215875
I didn't mean just in that episode. Should've clarified.
>>
>>30215805
No. There's been episodes I thought were shit, but I wouldn't say I hate them.
>>
>>30215894
Understood
>>
>>30215805
Canterlot wedding part 1: you don't shun your friend because their wrong or might damage your own social standing.

Mysterious Maredowell: Don't conspire secretly against your friends, especially to humiliate them, if there being an asshole call them out on it to their face you coward.

Princess Spike: Spike got fucked over for no reason and Cadence just leaves him to flounder instead acting like a princess.

Newbie dash: Just because the military has always done a thing doesn't mean its an acceptable or even effective way of doing things.
>>
>>30215924
Freaking Princess Spike. It was really stretching to make Spike look like the bad guy but all it did was make me resent Cadance.
>>
>>30215967
>>30215924
Spike didn't even abuse his power that much.
>>
>>30215924
GOD I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MAREDOWELL. The part where the other five start gloating while teaching RD not to gloat was the worst
>>
>>30215805
Applejack's Day Off
The episode itself is so bad I don't even care, but the spa scene with RD really felt like the writers were laughing at brony fandom and it makes me autistic.
>"Look an athletic character is in a girly spa! isn't that funny?"
So do the writers for that episode think grown men watching show for little girls are a laugh too?
>>
>>30215805
Can't say I viscerally hate any of the episodes, but there's been a few where I've thought WTF were the writers thinking?

>Spike At Your Service
Since when did Spike, who for nearly his entire life has been Twilight's manservant, suddenly become completely incompetent at doing chores?

>MMMMystery on the Friendship Express
The Cakes put their hearts into making their entry for the pastry contest, and the Mane Six know this. Yet half of them suddenly betray their friends because...they were hungry?
>>
>>30215805
Spike at Your Service
>>
>>30215805
Magical Mystery Cure is a fucking mess and the world needs to accept it.

>B-B-BUT THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD DO IT ALL IN 30 MINUTES WAS WITH ALL THE SINGING

Maybe don't compress such a complex plot into 30 minutes?!
>>
>>30217470
22 minutes* :^)
>>
>>30215924
That's exactly why I hate MMDW2. In MMDW the mane 6 minus Dash were complete assholes, conspiring against Dash even when she literally had done nothing wrong. It was a terrible episode and it should have been forgotten. But the writers decided that it was better to rehash the exact same shit, "if your friends do something you hate, do the same", except making it so Dash was the only one in the wrong this time.

It's a total assassination of Dash's character, this episode only exists to tell us "Dash wouldn't have listened in MMDW because she never listen, so MMDW is OK." Fuck it. Fuck that shit. Dash listened to Pinkie in Griffon the Brush Off. S1 Dash would have never done something like prancing Fluttershy the way she did in MMDW2, but suddenly Dash is a fucking retard who enjoys seing her oldest friend being scared to death.

I fucking despise MMDW2, much more than MMDW.
>>
Simple Ways made me mad at the time, but I don't remember why.
>>
File: 1280x720-Ai7.png (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-Ai7.png
658KB, 1280x720px
>>30215805
Every episode since season 2 started. Nobody knows my pain like I do.
I would need an entire board dedicated to episode ranting in order to sate my thirst.
>>
>>30215894
You know, you're not insulting a real person.
Episodes don't have feelings. They're not even physical objects, you can be as critical and offensive as possible. Don't care what the fanboys say.
>>
>>30217923
Everyone knows your pain because you literally don't stop writing about it every day. The problem is that it's really hard to empathize with you when you treat everyone else as idiots.
>>
>>30217923
fuck off
>>>/co/
>>
>>30217565
>even when she literally had done nothing wrong
MMDW did nothing wrong too then, they just saved ponied :^)
>>
I also hate Cart Before the Ponies because the writing was just... so bad.
>>
>>30217989
I literally explained it two sentences later, both episodes share the message "if your friends do something you hate, do the same." It's not about whatever you do, it's about having a petty motivation to do it, that's what makes it wrong.
>>
>>30215843
Pretty much this. 'What about Discord?' is one of the worst pieces of television that I've had to watch, nothing could save the script in that one
>>
>>30218018
I kinda enjoyed it till the end. That ending was one of the worst things ever
>>
>>30215805
I hate that episode.
Not because of the autisic reasons dashfags hate it though. I have an even more autistic reason.
Her name should have been rainbow trash but they had to make it crash for the episode to work. Pointing it out did not make it any less retarded.

Had her childhood insult been rainbow trash episode would have been one of my favorites.
>>
>>30215994
If you don't count the abuses of power he only made three mistakes. Not bad when you had to make dozens of decisions, especially for a first timer.
>>
>>30218034
Yeah, there's a lot wrong with the episode. Literally anything it does is awful
>>
>>30215924
>Just because the military has always done a thing doesn't mean its an acceptable
You fucking bet it does.
>>
>>30215924
>the military
They are not even the military, they are half-assed performers.
>>
File: shiggy.png (43KB, 502x284px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
43KB, 502x284px
>>30215805
>hate
too strong of a word for me. i find joy in every flawed episode.

except princess spike. fuck that shit.
>>
>>30218034
>calling someone trash
thats a dick move even among friends. whats wrong with you?
>>
>>30218018
That and "Make New Friends but Keep Discord" were two of the rare episodes that I almost couldn't finish.
>>
>>30218295
I loved that episode, but I'd like to hear why you hated it
>>
>>30218332
It had Fluttercord teasing an Discord getting cucked I hate to use that word by shitty Tree OC at the same time, it just felt really weird.
>>
Canterlot Wedding: Twilight has a previously never mentioned relative that had 0 reference to prior. Another alicorn for no reason. Twilight's best friends side with someone they never knew at all instead of the only person to predict the return of NMM.
Crystal Empire: Not so much the episode so much as the wasted potential. An entire civilization returns after dissapearing for 1000 years of technically an entire different race, but it's just the same with a different architecture, An ugly one at that.
MMC: I don't need to even say it.
Pinkie Pride: Retcons an established scene for a horrible character that even now is just one joke. And the plot's just Wierd Al comes to town. That's a shitty waste of a voice.
>>
>>30218637
Remember anon, weird is weirdly spelt.
>>
>>30215833
t. a bus driver
>>
File: 1496402114195.jpg (67KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
1496402114195.jpg
67KB, 735x541px
>>30218645
>Hurrdurr dat meenz the episode is still 11/10 durr.
Fuck you.
>>
Honest Apple, most of what happens is Rarity fault but she not only acts condescending towards Applejack but the episode doesn't even adress the fact that she fucked up; that is not even to mentiont the fact that picking Applejack for her "honesty about the clothes practicaly" served no reason as she was a shitty judge and decided to remain neutral while two of the three fashion lines would never properly serve for ponies to walk around in public or do chores.
>>
>>30218018
t.Twilight
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.