[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everypony, So im sure many people on here will find this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

Hey everypony,

So im sure many people on here will find this useful, but how do i tell me friends, and Girlfriend that im a brony? I mean, My Brother already knows, but as he was a big fan of the Power Puff girls, he does not see a problem with me liking MLP, and my Mother has seen me watching MLP and drawing Ponies, also i think she i worried im gay or somthing :/

I have not told my father at all though..
I was wonder if any of the Bronies could share what happened to you, and help me come out my shell (\[T]/)
All comments will help
>>
File: an hero.png (385KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
an hero.png
385KB, 800x1138px
>>30163626
>>
File: SmileNyx.png (129KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
SmileNyx.png
129KB, 700x599px
>>30163626
>Girlfriend
>>
>>30163626
No one will care. U r not that important
>>
File: darp.png (696KB, 1273x719px) Image search: [Google]
darp.png
696KB, 1273x719px
>>30163626
>mlb
please be very convincing bait and not serious

also, you're a fucking faggot
>>
File: 1494192667866.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494192667866.png
217KB, 400x400px
>>30163626
This is either mastercrafted bait or proof that people are still piling into this dying train in the year 2017 and I dont know which is more likely
If it is somehow legit then just don't mention it
You wouldn't go up to your dad and go 'BY THE WAY I WATCH THIS NOW' for anything else would you?
>>
This place is still getting newfags? Ugh.

OP, I recommend you lurk around more. We don't use the term /brony/ here and this place is a lot more hostile than you think.

If you want a hug box, go to Tumblr or some other shit tier mlp fandom site.
>>
Do you tell them about every tv show you watch
>>
File: 1491881163575.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491881163575.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
>>30163626
Kek fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot. Get a gun and shoot at your brain.
>>
Users must be 18 years or older to post.

>>>/out/
>>
When they're taking about what different kinds of shows they enjoy, just include MLP in the list of shows you like in the natural flow of conversation. If they question it or ask for clarification, all you have to do is say "It's actually pretty good, you'd be surprised", and have one or two quick attributes for it.

It's a notable cultural phenomenon, but going down that route would be a conversation on its own. If you want to have that conversation, then have the other one first to plant the seed. You don't want people dealing with too much new information at once, they probably can't handle it. Everything should build on what they're already familiar with.

Otherwise, it'll be like anyone else gushing about a show that other people in the conversation might not care for, like when other people talk about breaking bad or Sherlock.

If you're not already taking about hobbies and interests with them, then it's probably not the right conversation to have. Just treat it like any other hobby or passion you have in conversations, and you'll do fine.
>>
I figured most responses would say to pretty much just tell them flat out, which honestly is an awesome approach if you use it to tell people who are open minded and generally aren't judgmental. For people who you feel a bit concerned about, I'd go with a fan-based approach, introduce them to the popularity of the community and maybe show them a couple PMV's that show how FiM differs from the initial thoughts they may have had about simply the title of "My Little Pony."
I for one haven't really told any of my friends, just been juggling my two lives between non-brony friends and a Brony meetup group I joined a couple months ago and so far it's worked out just fine
>>
>>30163626
OP, your choice is clear. You must defeat your father in single combat and then claim his woman as your own. Only then will you know the respect of your peers and family.
>>
>>30163626
It doesn't matter how you do it, they're most likely gonna have the same response anyways. So just fucking straight out say it.

They'll probably go through 5 stages:
>1. Denial "Are you fucking joking with me right now?"
>2. Anger "What are you a little kid, grow up!"
>3. Bargaining "why don't you watch adult cartoons like family guy, or have you tried watching normal tv shows?"
>4. Depression "I cant believe my son/bro/bf's a faggot."
>5. Acceptance "Whatever."

And thus no matter how you do it, theses are the five stages of grie- finding out that someone's a brony that your loved ones will go through. It'll be tough, but stay persistent and determined and sooner or later they'll put up with it.
>>
I honest cant tell if the responses are to get the guy beaten with a belt by his dad or im just jaded to all this after 5 years
>>
>>30163626
Just do it
>>
File: 1479361609164.jpg (116KB, 790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479361609164.jpg
116KB, 790x1000px
>>30163626
If this is bait, masterfully done , you made me reply, enjoy your (You) you waste of skin
If this isn't bait then you should consider suicide if you're thinking of purposefully revealing your power level
>>
>>30165840
>bumps the thread
learn 2 sage loser
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.