[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Mare Hero - Issue #6 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 443
Thread images: 39

File: #6 cover.png (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
#6 cover.png
1MB, 2480x3507px
>What's this: a Choose Your Own Adventure story about a giant mare and her friends, defending the megapolis from hordes of sea monsters!

>Previous thread: >>30102500
>Catch up in the archive: www.anonpone.com/bmh

>Life ain't easy for the millions of little ponies in the continent of Granda. Huddled up in massive cities called MegaStables, they fend off weekly assaults of giant creatures with help from their best weapon: Big Mares.
>Every year, new Big Mares learn to protect themselves and the land that birthed them. This year, young #21 was born out of a vat, her mind full of questions.
>21 has undergone drastic changes, reaching full adulthood. Still she seeks to learn the truth about the increasingly bigger monsters, to stop this menace once and for all...
>>
File: bmh90.png (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh90.png
48KB, 400x400px
>Peeking above the mountain range far to the east, the sun begins to scorch the barren lands surrounding MegaStable 5. A party of members from the BMHP underground facility, including yourself and Illumina, have gathered outside the limits of the city to see Storm on her way off.
>The golden mare looks ready: her mane has been neatly trimmed, her highly resistant, white socks put on hastily, and the large travel case strapped on to her back. Illumina can hardly stop herself from crying.
>"Solar Storm, in the name of everypony here at MegaStable 5 research facility, we wish you safe travels" Dime Fang, the bat pony in charge of the administrative side of the center, remains airborne in front of her face. "Hopefully you'll have a great time and come back to us stronger than ever!"
>"Gee, thanks guys" The mare scratches the back of her neck. "I told you I didn't need a whole ensemble to see me off, but... oh well!" She smiles, adjusting her backpack.
>"Promise... promise you'll be safe, and don't do anything reckless and embarrass yourself in front of Titania" Illumina walks forward and gives Storm a long kiss, nuzzling her neck afterwards. "I'll miss you."
>"I'll miss you too, babe" Storm lets go of her, then looks at you. "If only I could stay just a bit longer... we'll stay in contact, right?"
>>
>>30158985
Of course! We can contact each other with messages or video chat.
Now good luck and show them what your made of!
>>
>>30158985
Of course we will! Give our strongest, biggest wing hug.
>>
Hey Fins, did you say that there were Communion of the Colossus found in in every mega stable? What about in other countries?
>>
What if we put railguns on Brago's back to protect the thermal plant? To protect his behind.
>>
File: bmh91.png (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh91.png
58KB, 400x400px
>>30159014
>>30159019
"You can count on it! We'll talk on video" you approach the big mare and give her a wing hug, making sure you bend your feathers in as to not cut her. "Now go and give 'em hell!"
>"Alright everypony, I guess that's it: I'll see you in a couple of weeks, if everything goes well!" Storm's face goes from a radiant smile to the most disheartening frown. "And if not..."
>"Storm!" Illumina yells
>"Just kidding! Bye-bye!" Shaking her tail, the mare kicks dust and goes on a run across the desert, aiming to circumvent the range separating her from the central part of the continent. The rest of you begin to make your way back to the facility.
"I can't believe Storm is gone..." you mutter on the way back.
>"I know, right?" Lumi looks sullen. "And we'll be receiving Shadow Cloak sooner or later today... do you know anything about her?" She looks at you.
"Nuh-no!?" You keep your head straight.
>"Oh... that's a shame, nopony seems to know a lot about her. She barely has any media pertaining to her, and that's odd, considering how she's one of the oldest big mares..."
"I'm sure we'll find out about her soon enough" you groan a bit.
>"Of course! In the meantime, what do you say to doing some modelling this evening?" The blue pegasus extends her wing over your back. "We can go outside together, show these cuties around..." she waves her socked hoof. "Oh! Duckface!" All of the sudden, she pulls your face close to yours and makes a pouty face at the horizon.
"Huh?" You reply, when a flash strikes without lightning, quite literally a photographic flash, leaving you blind for a few seconds. "Ack!" You stumble upon the dead land, your head spinning.
>"Oh dear, that's not gonna look good..." Illumina says.

>>30159025
There are branches in every MegaStable, but only in this continent.
>>
>>30159205
What're talkin bout? I think I look good. I brushed my coat and everything.
>>
>>30159205
Yeah, that duckface just looks silly. But it's too late now. At least I will look good on it.
>>
>>30159205
Yeah, let's do some modeling. Is Brago relatively close? I'd like to just check up on him.
>>
File: bmh92.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh92.png
52KB, 400x400px
>>30159223
>>30159226
>>30159255
>You shake your head and regain your hoofing.
"Yeah... I don't think that duckface looked all that good" you snark. "But don't worry, my face will most likely save it!"
>"Oh, you..." the pegasus rolls her eyes.
"Alright, who was it? Who shot a picture without warning?" You look around. Several pegasi are taking the aerial route back to MegaStable 5.
>"Excuse me, coming through!" A pink mare with a yellow mane turns around, a small digital camera in between her hooves. "Terribly sorry, I'm so used to Lumi not ever needing a warning to pose, I just got carried away! I wanted a memento, and I was certain you'd appreciate it."
>"I believe you're not acquainted" Illumina steps forward. "This is Rose Medal, my operator."
"Oh! Like Firegazer? Nice to meet you. Please warn me before taking the photo next time."
>"Point taken" the mare giggles, her large butt jiggling in mid air. Seriously, she has a huge ass. No, seriously, it's massive. "Yes, Firegazer and I work together, along with Storm's operator, whom I believe departed yesterday in a secured transport."

(1/2)
>>
>>30159412
"Shame, I'll have to greet them once they're back" you reply, getting back on track. Rose Medal flies away, powered by some uncanny pegasus magic. For real now, how does she stay airborne? "A-Anyway, back to what we were... oh, yeah, modelling! Sure, we can parade the socks, that sounds good."
>"Perfect! I'll figure out a route of optimal exposure" the blue mare claps her hooves.
"Hmm... we're not too far away from Brago. Do you mind if I go check on him?"
>"By all means. I will be covering Storm's shift..." she sighs. "I really hope the next weeks keep me busy enough..."
>After complimentary pats and pets, you leave for Brago's site, arriving after a short flight. The camp is mostly deserted, a token amount of ponies keeping watch on the ground, while others works inside the buildings installed in the massive turtle's shell. Once he sees you, he spits fire up to the skies and goes for a cheeky nuzzle.
"Oh, you...!" You hug him back. "Everything okay around here?" You ask the ponies on the ground.
>"Oh, miss Twenty-One!" One of them takes the lead. "Actually, we've had some trouble trying to set up communications with the power plant. We believe it's caused by Brago's constant building up of flames. Is there any way you could come up with to make him spew enough flame to keep his reserves low for just a minute?"
>>
>>30159421
Sounds like an opportunity to play with our pet. Brago, attack...uhhh that rock!
>>
>>30159421
Send our own fire at the ground. Maybe that will encourage him to send his.
>>
>>30159412
>Seriously, she has a huge ass. No, seriously, it's massive.
You know what they say about good writing Fins; "show, don't tell."

Let's see if we can't get him riled up enough. If trying to play doesn't work maybe if we take away his shades...?
>>
File: bum.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bum.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>30159476
>>
>>30159533
The mark is not so terrible in black and white.
>>
File: hrrrrgggg.gif (563KB, 642x405px) Image search: [Google]
hrrrrgggg.gif
563KB, 642x405px
>>30159412
Fins... you can't keep doing this. It's too much!
>>
>>30159442
>>30159462
>>30159476
"I can certainly try!" You reply, going back to your turtle and thinking of a strategy on the way. "Maybe if we take it like a game... alright, Brago, it's time to teach you to attack on sight!"
>The turtle's head tilts and sniffs, not entirely sure of what to do.
"It's simple! When I say 'attack!' you need to use your flame on what I tell you to. Like... that rock, for example!" You point at a large boulder, mostly buried in the ground. "Attack! Come on, like this!" You make blowing gestures, but on top of looking probably rude, Brago doesn't feel it. Maybe he needs a more visual example. "Alright, how about this, then? Hyah!"
>After a moment of concentration, you channel the power of fire to your wings, and fire a fresh row of feathers at the rock. Hard metal embeds on contact, and releases clouds of hot air and flame on the boulder's surface. Upon this, Brago seems to pick it up, as he begins to spit flame upon it.
"Haha! Yes, that's it! Keep it going, come on!" You grab his sunglasses. "I'm giving them back when you continue! Attack! Attack!" At first, the turtle tries to get them back, but as you keep pointing at the boulder, he seems to understand, and continues the assault. "Yes! Burn, incinerate, destroy! YES!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30159421
Tickling him..
>>
>>30159606
>Eventually, the turtle stops, exhausted, and you return the shades.
>"Thank you! That gave us just about enough time to set up communications!" The pony in charge gives you a salute. "Feel free to check back this evening!"
"I'll see what I can do! Thanks for the work, guys!" You wave at them as you lift yourself in the air and pick up the pace back into the city.
>As you return to your room, you find your mother, Feather Bed, cleaning up some dust on top of the shelves and checking on the trees and potted plants.
>"Welcome back!" She flies to give your muzzle a tiny kiss. "Did Storm leave yet?"
"I'm afraid so..." you reply with a weary smile, crawling on your bed.
>"Oh dear, don't worry, it will just be a couple of weeks" she lands nearby. "You know... we didn't talk a lot about it yesterday, because of Storm and the party and all, but..." her eyes glimmer a little bit as she bites her lip. "I suppose you don't have any ideas for a name yet? I... I'd be happy to be of help!" She asks, ears all floppy.
>>
>>30159620
Well, I kinda liked maybe... Feather Storm? But then I'll have the same name as Storm so I dunno. What do you think mom?
>>
>>30159620
What do you think about Feather Storm mom? Aurora Biltz?
>>
>>30159637
Plenty of ponies share the same names. It's only s matter of using the first or last names to greet someone.

How's aurora borealis?
>>
>>30159620
I am thinking maybe feather storm.
>>
File: bmh93.png (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh93.png
40KB, 400x400px
>>30159637
>>30159640
>>30159654
>>30159671
"I've actually been thinking of names lately..." you scrunch. Will she find any of the names okay? "After I got my cutie mark, I thought something with Aurora might catch up..."
>Your mother nods happily as you give her the list of names that have been popping up every now and then. You also mention wanting to keep the family name.
>"Well dear, you don't have to carry it if you don't think it would suit you..." Feather Bed quivers on the pillow.
"But it fits, and I want to! And I also wanted to honor dad with my name, so..." you look away. "I kind of wanted to name myself Feather Storm. B-But there's another Storm already and..." when you look back, you find your mother tearing up. "Mom?"
>"Gosh, I'm sorry, it's just... you're such a dedicated daughter" she flies up and lands on your muzzle. "Wanting to carry both family names by yourself? Are you sure this is what you want? Forget about Solar Storm, I think it's a wonderful name!"
"You think!" You smile wide. "Then that's what I'll call myself!" You jump out of the bed. "From this day on, I shall be Feather Storm!"
>"Wohoo!" Your mother claps while flying circles around the air. "I love it, it means so much to me, and I'm sure Storm Spinner would have approved as well."
"Aw..." you hug your mother intensely for a few minutes, then start checking up on your dailies while she continues her cleaning. "Let's see... Firegazer, any news on Shadow Cloak's arrival?" You ask your operator.
>"Nothing so far, but you've received an anonymous call while you were away, and a couple of messages to your inbox. Oh! Lead researcher Tamiya and lead researcher Tailspin both asked to meet you today as well. Should I organize any of your meetings?" The pegasus stands by, wings twitching, ready to obey. The question what can you deal with, since lunch will come soon, and patrol afterwards, and Shadow Cloak has yet to show up.

Back tomorrow for another session.
>>
>>30159654
I was trying to play the character.
>>
>>30159620

We could do a spin on Feather Storm with a different word for storm. Maybe Feather Gale, or Hurricane, or Maelstrom, or something along those lines?
>>
>>30159864
Let's check those messages messages and head to Tamiya, lunch, then Tailspin if we have enough time before patrols. Or visit Tailspin after patrols.

Mom, I'm gonna make you and dad proud!
>>
>>30159869
>>30159887
Too late. And it wasn't out of character.
>>
>>30159864
Well let start with Tamiya group, then after lunch we can talk to Tailspin after our patrol.
>>
>>30159864
Tailspin was robotics right? If our drone is ready we should see him firat so we can use it to visit tamiya in the lab.
>>
bub
>>
>>30159864
Ask if we could lunch with him today, to get to know him better and all, we barely have time to talk and get closer. Also we could get acquainted with his sister as well, since he said they lunch togheter.
>>
>>30159421
What kind of modelling are we talking here? Do little ponies find big mares and their big butts attractive?
>>
>>30162277
The socks.
>>
>>30159864
I wonder how Firegazer feels about dating a mare that's not even a year old.
>>
>>30161738
I agree. Have lunch with Firegazer to get closer to him. N-nothing wrong with that!
>>
>>30161738
>>30164366
Lunch sounds fine and ofc there isnt anything wrong with it, since he ll help us the rest of our lives then we should become the best friends, or at least as best as possible

Wait, d-did you mean something more?
Well I d be up for us trying, using the excuse of 'we ll be togheter forever anyway' because of the job and all that. And as far I know Tamiya is works with potions, so we could grow him up later on
>>
>>30164594
I wouldn't mind trying something with him. We just have to help Tamiya a bit and wait. Although, that begs the question if he has any interest in getting c-closer. Maybe we can find out more during lunch about this possibility.
>>
>>30164594
I would rather not go dating Firegazer myself.
>>
>>30164979
Well that's you anon, not the MC.
>>
>>30164997
You should've read his post more closely anon.
>>
>>30164594
I wonder if dating ever happened between a big mare and someone normal sized before. We could probably be the first big mare to attempt this. Maybe Firegazer will be interested.
>>
>>30165243
From issue #1:
>"Wow, you're feeling like that already?" she stiffles a bit. "I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I know at least of one big mare with a stallion boyfriend."
>"One? Step it up" Illumina retorts. "I know at least two."
>>
>>30164594
A definitelynotadate luch with Firegazer sounds like fun.
>>
>>30165252
Ah, forgot about those lines. Illumina can probably fill us in on how a relationship like that works.
>>
>>30159887
>>30159919
>>30160189
>>30160216
>>30161738
>>30162277
>>30164336
"I think we got time for both. Tell Tamiya I can go visit her now, and book me a meeting with Tailspin after lunch. Oh, and..." you give this some thought, the pegasus getting increasingly anxious with your words. "Would you like to have lunch together? I really want to make a point of getting to know you better" you finish with a smile.
>"O-Oh, me?" Firegazer's taken aback. "I, er, sure! I usually eat here, unless familly calls. I'll bring lunch later" he nods with a stiff neck.
"Great. See you later!" You switch the computer off. "Alright mom, I'm off to big mare business" you reach for a tiny kiss on your mother's side. "I'll make you and dad proud."
>"Oh Feather, dear, you already do" Feather Bed giggles as you leave.
>After asking for directions, you end up in a previously unexplored part of the facility, one that seemingly leads you to a dead end. However, you see tiny ponies moving through small doors on their metallic platforms, which tells you this is an area exclusively made for them. There are signs on each door, calling all manner of labs. One of them is named after the big mare research team, so you knock as lightly as possible.

(1/2)
>>
>>30165430
>"Huh?" Tamiya, the large zebra, comes out as soon as she heards the noise, then looks up. "Twenty-One? Y-You didn't have to come to us! I would have gone to your room, gladly. Your operator warned us that you were free right now" she produces a faint smile.
"That's fine, Tamiya, I wanted to be the guest for once" you lay on the clean, sterile floor, making sure there's no one around. "Oh, and it's Feather Storm, by the way."
>"Excuse me?"
"My name. I just chose it."
>"O-Oh! Congratulations, then" the zebra comes out of the lab. "You might want to issue a site-wide announcement. Now, to our business. Remember I told you Dual Pharma contacted us about our interest in their product?"
"Of course, I read the mail."
>"Well, they reached us about a pharmaceutical congress that will be happening in the next few days, and they explicitly asked for you to support their cause, promote their products, be their spokesmare, sort of... I don't know how it all works, but if you agree, they might enter talks about selling us some of the ingredient!" Tamiya stomps the floor in childish glee. "Now, of course we cannot force you, but for the sake of our research, would you agree? You'll have to sign up some documents."
>>
>>30165434
Of course I will. I want those big dicks just as much as you do.

I am curious is yours the only team working on big stallions?
>>
>>30165434
We'll do it! It's all definitely for research purposes only! How much paperwork do I have to sign?
>>
>>30165434
Wouldnt the paper be...like...too small? Can we even read the document?

And about the signature, maybe we could try and use a hoofprint as it, dont think writing with any feather but our own would work, and since they re metal they d most likely cut the paper instead of brushing on it
>>
File: bmh94.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh94.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>30165462
>>30165474
>>30165610
"Of course I'll do it! As long as it helps your research, I'll be glad to help."
>"Great! Then..." the zebra scurries back to her lab, returning shortly after with some papers and a pen. "Just sign here. It pretty much states that you agree to help them raise awareness about their products, only during a day of the congress."
>With a great deal of finesse, you manage to sign the paper with your new name. Wonder if that's legal?
"How's your research going? Do you get any help from other teams?"
>"We're the only team working on how to get stallions and different races to big pony status, and we do it alone" Tamiya states. "There's brief exchanges of information with the other facilities across Granda when there's a relevant discovery, but that rarely happens."
"Great shame indeed" you nod, respecting the lust for big stallions.
>"Here, you can see our lab if you take a peek inside!" Tamiya steps to the side, allowing you to look into their lab. It's a shining, sparkling clean white room with many rows of desks allowing beakers, lab sets and a wide variety of machines interact with fluids of all colors. It looks like a fancy detergent ad. "Hey everypony, Twenty-One, I mean, Feather Storm has come for a visit!" The zebra shouts.
>There's a great deal of papers being thrown all over the place, and everyone inside crowds around the door. A single, little mare on a lab coat steps out.
>"H-Hi" she greets you, looking at the floor.
"Hi!"
>"Eep!" She takes a step back.
>"We're not the most outward community" Tamiya explains.
>"Uh, miss... Twenty-One? Feather Storm, is that it?" The same mare comes back. "Are you really willing to help us? Y-You must be very interested in the science behind big mares, right?" She asks, her neck turned upwards. "Please, have in mind the chief can be... somewhat lewd in her motivations."
>"P-Parasole!" Tamiya's face goes red.
>>
>>30165629
It's alright. I respect the lewd motivations behind this project, as well as the science behind it all.
>>
>>30165629
That's ok. My motivations are somewhat lewd as well. I am having the robotics team build me a drone so I will stop by later with that.
>>
>>30165629
I am 100% behind the idea of big stallions!
Or of I mean under then? Ho ho ho ho ho but in all seriousness I'll help however I can. I already signed some papers, so all I need to do is support some drugs during some Congress meeting and we'll, have those ingredients!
>>
>>30165629
I have a very strong desire to know the comfort of a big stallions embrace.
>>
>>30165629
Now THAT is a cute poner.
>>
>>30165629
I think we should visit the ponies in charge of food growth at the end of all this. See if we could help in any way.
>>
>>30165629
Oh...they already have pens, either way guess that it being too small for big mares to use isnt really a problem

>>30165660
>Openly showing our power level
Dont do that
>>
>>30165760
It should be fine as long as we say they are also romantic.
>>
>>30165805
Agreed. Maybe even just say partialy lewd instead of somewhat lewd.
>>
File: bmh95.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh95.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>30165658
>>30165660
>>30165664
>>30165668
>>30165726
>>30165753
>>30165760
"Well, that's alright to me. I respect all motivations for everypony involved in this project" you sit down and spread your sparkly twinkly wings, in hopes to impress the ponies. "To be honest with you, I want to help because I, too, want to feel the embrace of a mountain sized stallion, whispering sweet nothings in the night."
>"Ooh..." the little mare, along with the other scientists, open their mouths wide and bask in your glory. "B-But science?"
"Science is good, but what is it good for, other than providing with answers to our problems? And my problem right now is the lack of adecuate love, so don't worry, no matter your intentions, I got your back with this. As soon as I promote some drugs, I'll get you that chemical you seek."
>"S-See? I'm not just a crazy loner, y-you shut-ins!" Tamiya stomps her hoof on the platform outside the lab. "I mean... I hope everypony has learned a valuable lesson. Let us continue with the round of experiments, shoo shoo!" She waves for everyone to return inside and closes the door, whispering a silent 'thank you' to you beforehand.
"I'll get a pony sized robot soon, so I'll visit more often!" You whisper back.
>You return to your room, to find the truck bringing you the bowl of lunch is already leaving with a comical beep beep, as it rolls back slowly through the door. Firegazer oversees the operation in the air.
>"Miss Twenty-One! Sorry if I got ahead of myself, but I had to step outside for lunch, so I thought of ordering yours" the pegasus explains as you walk in, showing you his store bought lunch box.
"Nice! You know, maybe we should find ways to grow even more food. I'd love to have a more varied selection every now and then" you reply, looking at the grey mush which probably tastes better than looks.
>"Oh... sorry, did I make a mistake?" He winces. "I didn't want to offend you by... tuh-tomato?" He offers you a tiny tomato from his box.
>>
>>30165830
No no. I mean more food is always a good thing? It's not like you can have too much of it. I'm not sure if the facility has ever produced too much food. Actually I don't even know how it's made.
Maybe Lumi was right and I shouldn't question it.
>>
>>30165830
Arent tomatoes poisonous to horses?
Kick his hoof to free him from that evil! Quickly!
>>
>>30165830
No it's good. I was just randomly musing. You jeed that tomato more then I do.
>>
>>30165830
N-no, I don't mind at all! You didn't make a mistake, nor do you have to give me your food, Firegazer. Also, I finally have my own name now!

Let's get to know Firegazer a bit more over lunch now. Ask him how he got his cutie mark and how he became an Operator.
>>
>>30165867
*you need that tomato
>>
>>30165830
No, no, you did fine. Say, why don't you tell me about the other operators?

>>30165854
I don't think chocolate and pizza is great for horses either, but ponies eat that.
>>
>>30165830
Not this anon. He's a dick. >>30165854
>>30165886
Ponies eat whatever they want. If REALLY want to go into the dieting then they shouldn't be able to eat any people food, but these aren't real horses. These are ponies.
>>
>>30165830
There's no need to be so tense.
Here, wanna touch my chest fluff?
>>
>>30165830
Lightly boop him. Tell him to keep the holy tomato, but thank him for the caring offer.
>>
>>30165830
Please don't call me Ms. Twenty-five. You're older than me silly! Oh! And as of today, my name is Feather Storm.
>>
>>30165943
...Does he need a hug as well?
>>
>>30165853
>>30165854
>>30165867
>>30165884
>>30165886
>>30165934
>>30165943
>>30165951
>>30165963
>>30165977
"No, silly! I was just thinking out loud!" You refuse the tomato. "You need it more than me. Besides, it's not that bad, I'm sure there's a reason for the lack of food."
>"Hmm, well, farms are expensive, with nothing but jungle or desert to grow..." Firegazer returns the tomato to the box. "I'm sure we could find something on the net!"
"Hahah, yeah, we should... but now, let's have lunch" you boop him lightly, however making him reel back in mid air.
>The pegasus sits on your bed and eats alongside, and you tell him about your name and the painful, yet character developing experiences you've gone through to acquire it, along with your powers and cutie mark.
>"Feather Storm... that's a really lovely name. Very pegasus, wow" the stallion nods in approval. "Would you like me to issue a statement? Director Fang would like to add your name to the official BMHP record."
"Yeah, Tamiya told me as much, please do" you nod. "Hmm? You done already?"
>"Oh, that is, I... eat a bit faster than other ponies" the pegasus blushes.

(1/2)
>>
>>30166041
"But you're real slim, I bet you have a super fast metabolism!" You reply. "Hey, can I ask you how you got your cutie mark? Since you told me you didn't choose to be an operator at first..."
>"Oh, this?" He points at his flank, a pair of binoculars with a reflection of fire in their lenses tattooed to it. "Well, I've always had a knack with screens... I used to repair them, and do amateur graphic design during college... I got my cutie mark after working all night on a display for a school play" he remembers fondly.
"Sounds good, even better than beating monsters for a living" you dream of fake school plays in your memories. "Say, wanna hang out in my fluff?"
>"I... excuse me!?"
>Without waiting for an answer, you pick him up with the tips of your wings and drop him in your chest. While not too fluffy, you know for a fact that it is warm and most comfortable, like a very expensive bed.
>"This, miss Feather Storm, I...!" Firegazer squirms in the endless sea of comfort.
"Hush hush, call me Feather, or Storm, I don't care, but no more 'miss'. And relax while I finish" you lay back and take a lazy bite of grub.
>"I, uh... neigh~" soon the stallion is lulled into a serious daze, a wordless state of calm and peace as he hugs your fluff. "O-One could get used to this."
"Damn, that good? I wanted to see what effect it had on ponies..." you reply, as the door to your room opens, and Illumina enters.
>"Feather Storm, have you read the BMHP mai... oh my, am I interrupting something?" She steps back, her wings unconsciously unfolding a little.
>>
>>30166051
No no this is completly platonic I swear. I am only interested in BIG stallions.
>>
>>30165830
Oh no I'm not offended.
>>
>>30166051
N-no! Eh heh heh. Just uhm, testing my fluff powers is all!
>>
>>30166051
Now that's just adorable. Continue holding him on our fluff.
Y-you're not interrupting anything Illumina. W-we're just having.... a bonding moment? Isn't that right, Firegazer?
>>
>>30166051
Jealous?
>>
>>30166071
>I am only interested in BIG stallions.
>only

Now let's not lie, anon.
>>
>>30166234
It seems pretty consistent with our characterisation so far.
>>30166071
Seconding this.
>>
>>30166234
YOU like big mares, Feather Storm likes big hunky Stallions.
>>
>>30166234
>>30166245
W-well who said we couldn't try something with smaller stallions.
>>
>>30166296
Kek.
>>
>>30166308
That's for if we get sick of waiting after several years. We wanna get fucked by a dick that fits.
>>
>>30166071
>>30166081
>>30166095
>>30166098
>>30166103
"Buh! I mean, n-no, it's merely, I was only testing my fluff on these l-lesser ponies, that's all! HehehI'monlyinterestedinBIGstallions!!" you make a move to try and get Firegazer down, but the stallion hugs you fiercely. "I mean, have you seen how much they love it? Ridiculous."
>"I can see that."
"Jealous?"
>"Me? Oh dear" Lumi laughs. "Are you sure I'm the one who's jealous?"
"W-What do you mean?"
>"Nothing, excuse me" the pegasus saunters into the room. "As I was saying, have you read the mail we got from MegaStable 6 central?"
"Hmm..." you recall giving it a quick read. "Something about Shadow Cloak's arrival?"
>"Precisely that she'll arrive this evening, and will be waiting for somepony outside the north side of town. Would you mind checking there on your next patrol?"
"Oh, is that it? Sure, I'll go greet her!"
>"Thanks dear" she picks Firegazer up. "Now you, mister, need to leave Feather Storm to her business" she smugs all over the colt.
>"Yuh-yesh, of courshe" he slurs. "I... I have to prepare the statement, and other... things" shaking his head, he flies away. "Oh, uh, nice having lunch with you, F-F... FFFFeather!" He then bolts away.
"What a cutie" you reply. "Anything else?"
>"Not at all. Don't let me interrupt your... thinking! Teehee!" The blue big mare also darts out of the door.
"What!?" You get up. "How dare she... ugh. I better go see Tailspin before I get a headache."
>The robotics lab, you find out, is away from every other lab, on the other side of the facility, and next to the cargo bay. As you approach, you hear loud metal music and muffled explosions.
"Umm... hello?" You knock on their almost unnoticeable door, at the very corner of the hallway's end.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh96.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh96.png
47KB, 400x400px
>>30166330
>"Wooo! Oh!" A very messy Tailspin comes out, part of his mane in flames. "You got time! Awesome!"
"Tailspin, your mane!"
>"Huh? Oh yeah, this" he replies casually, as another pony pours a bucket of water on him from behind. "There, solved. Now, have you come for the earrings?"
"Earrings?"
>"The thingies, whatever" he comes back in, and him along with a few other ponies bring you a small pair of items in a cart. "The earbuds, yeah, that was it! You stick 'em in your ear and get wireless comm thru seven hundred yards of hard concrete!"
"Gosh! You already made earbuds!?" You check them out. They're bright blue and embedded with F-Corp's log.
>"Yeye, figured it would make a nice patent to present the brass" Tailspin nods. "Forget space travel! That's dumb, we're dumb. We're gonna make a whole satellite network for big mare communications!"
>"And lasers!" Another pony yells behind him.
>"And lasers, yeah, thank you for the reminder" The stallion replies, putting his thick glasses on. "So we wanted to test them, but we need somepony to use them out there, and well, you're the best candidate, aren't you? We'll see how it goes, and then we'll show the others, so you can talk with your operator, or the big mares, or whatever."
>You take another look at the earbuds. Judging by the size and shape, they might not stick properly to your ears, but you could always try.

Back tomorrow for the next seesh.
>>
>>30166330
>Are you sure I'm the one who's jealous?"
I am picking up what she is lauing down.
>>
>>30166337
Stick em in and ask about the drone. Do the earbuds link up to it?
>>
>>30166323
Shouldn't we plan to get close to a stallion since we are finding a way to make them big?
>>
>>30166337
If they don't fit now then they can always a just them later. Some ear buds have some rubber to make sure they fit snugly and securely.
Best candidate of the only two big mares in this facility who's available for field tests but yes. Thank you guys so much.

Can you show me how they work?
>>
>>30166365
The plans to turn adult mares big fell through. Why would it be any different for stallions.
>>
>>30166365
Yes. Maybe. But it depends on if the stallions will be grown in a tube like th3 big mares or if they will take a potion like Tamiya.
If final product of the big stallion team are vat grown big stallions then that crosses out Firegazer. If its a potion then he'll need to lift his weight around and help fight against the monsters (depending if the potion is permanent or temporary). Granted if he'd want to be a big stallion.
>>
>>30166330
>Shadow wants to meet us alone outside of town
Oh boy.
I wonder if our wings can interrupt magic?
>>
>>30166337
Let put on those earbuds and give them a try.
>>
Small mares go home.
>>
>>30166337
>Not Beats by Draught
Toss that shit on the ground and don't foul your patrician ears.
>>
>>30166337
Not this>>30168354. Also what? I don't understand you.
>>
Page 8 is not our fate
>>
>>30169102
Beats by dre appears to be shitty overpriced headphones
>>
>>30158984
I still think 5 coins of pure gold is too expensive for a comic book.
>>
>>30170392
Maybe it's big mare sized?
>>
>>30170392
Haven't you heard? We got two big mares that create gold with their bodies now! The bit is going down big time!
>>
>>30166360
>>30166397
>>30166830
>>30169102
>Just to make sure your eyes don't deceive you, you try the earbuds on. As expected, they're a bit too uncomfortable, but at least they fit snugly in your ears.
>"How's it? Hurt?" Tailspin asks.
"A little... you'll be able to fix the shape, right?"
>"Oh yeah, we got tons of spares, and a huge ass blowtorch, yeah!" The pony jumps in place.
"Sweet. Will you be able to link me up with anyone I want? Even the drone?"
>"Sure! The robot needs to stream the audio somewhere, don't it?" The stallion claps. "But... give us a few more days, will ya? Getting the robot done ain't easy."
>"Actually, we haven't even got the materials yet" a mare holding the cart shrugs.
>"Shoo!" Tailspin waves a hoof. "Anyway, if ya press the button on the exterior of the thing, they'll come online. Oh! And get this! The right one has a high precision mic thrown in that we just had laying around, so you can talk back!"
"Really? So it's a two way system huh? That should be helpful."
>"You're off to the city now, right? Then we can test! Try turning them on!"
>You do as he says, and hear a loud buzz in your right ear first, and then in the left too.
"Ouch! Can you get rid of the noise?"
>"Oh yeah, we gotta calibrate and stuff!" Tailspin suddenly remembers. "We'll contact you in a few, just keep them on!" He and the other ponies return to the lab, and the metal music resumes.
"Whatever..." you head to the lift and exit into the streets of MegaStable 5, beginning your routinary patrol. After a good ten minutes of walking, the earbuds come alive with a much softer, more bearable noise. "Huh?"
>"Tzzz... gzzz... are we... ood? Bzzz" the interference creates a constant stream of minced words. "can you... gzzz... ear... us?"
>>
>>30172034
Say you can hear them but say that they're breaking up on your end.
>>
>>30172065
this
>>
>>30172034
Barely.
>>
File: bmh97.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh97.png
47KB, 400x400px
>>30172065
>>30172164
>>30172189
"Tailspin, that you? I can hear you, but it's all scrambled, I don't understand a word!" You try speaking in the air, alerting a few ponies on the road. "S-Sorry, heh... testing new tech sure is a pain, ey?" You walk out of sight. "Dammit guys, respond!"
>"A-Aw dude... bzzt!" You manage to hear the screams of disappointment from the robotics lab. "Don't... rry, we... ix it...!"
"Yeah, yeah, do whatever. I'll wait for the next signal, just please don't sent me any more noise" you wince every time static makes it through. Coupled with the constant stretching of your ears, it's starting to get you a bit out of focus.
>You make your way up north, and along the way pick up the preparations for the pharmaceutical congress, in a prestigious looking hotel not far away from the Dual Pharma building. A double cross, red and blue, seems to be the congress' logo. It's been thrown all over the buildings nearby, in giant posters covering a dozen or more floors.
>Finally, you reach the northern edge of town, and walk a bit into the desert, before you see a figure approaching you, in a contrast of dark against the orange hue of the barrens.
>"Oh! Look who it is!" Shadow Cloak approaches you with a brisk trot, packing only a saddlebag. "Why, thanks for picking me up, kitty. I hope you've been as excited about this as I have!" She goes in for a short hug without hesitation. "Well? What should we do now?"
>>
>>30172034
Sort of.
>>
>>30172193
Tell Shadow Cloak we could probably adventure around a bit or we could talk if she isn't in that mood.
>>
>>30172193
Well first thing is I am building a list of other big mares and their powers but the corp is not exactly forthcomomg. With your teleportation and sneaking around I bet you know thwm all. Oh then I can take you to see brago. And the pizza place we go to. But most importantly we should practice a bunch together.
>>
>>30172193
Guide her to her new room. Offer to carry her saddlebags for her there, she must be drained from the journey. We know she probably just teleported, but no one else has to.
Good to finally meet you. My name is Feather Storm now. I also figured out my ability! 'present wings'
>>
>>30172193
Lets give her a tour of our town.
>>
>>30172193
If we're going to talk secret things mute our mic.

How did, how we're you in the ocean? Where did you come from, where did you go?
>>
>>30172221
>>30172226
>>30172252
>>30172261
>>30172275
"Finally, we get to meet properly" you reply, and just for safety, you turn the earbuds off. "Hi, my name's Feather Storm, I just happened to figure out my powers yesterday" you spread your large wings and put on a smug face.
>"Oh my! This is going to be even more interesting" Shadow Cloak takes a good look. "I'll do my best to train you and your partner, kitty."
"I suppose you're tired, so how about I take you on a short tour and then show you to your room? I can carry your bags" You nod towards the city. Knowing her, she's probably teleported, but that doesn't mean you can't ask.
>"Sounds fab to me, bu I can deal with the bags, don't worry" the mare takes her place walking alongside you, and you notice she's slightly shorter than you. "So, what's there to do in this town?"
"Well, we got some places, there's a pizzeria that sometimes likes to prepare something or other" you explain as you enter MegaStable 5. "We got plenty of natural spaces, there's a good spot to spar to the east... oh, and we got a monster pet! I'll introduce you to Brago later."
>"Brago...? Oh" Shadow Cloak seems to realize something. "I did hear that one of you newbies had tamed a giant turtle. Made a real mess of things. Was that you?"
"Yup! He's docile towards ponies, and pretty cool too! You'll get to meet him, don't worry."
>"Fascinating, huhu..." the mare laughs to herself.
"Say, I've been wanting to figure out the names and abilities of all big mares, but because of F-Corp's policies I haven't got anything at all. You must have seen many others, right!?" You ask, trying not to get excited, but getting excited. Then, Shadow Cloak puts a hoof in your mouth.
>"Shh-h. Not so fast" she looks towards the streets and walkways. "Not so loud. And no, I don't usually meet with other ponies, nor do I care much. You're the first encounter I had since the First Five."
"The First Five? I guess you're friends with Titania and all..."

(1/2)
>>
>>30172364
>"Our cities are close, and we have history together" Shadow Cloak teases as you approach the lift. She's certainly not letting on anything that she doesn't want to.
>You take her on a short tour of the facility, and show her to her room, prepared for guests in front of Storm's. The room is pretty empty, but it has the basics, sort of what yours had when you first were born.
>"Amazing... no matter the city, the design for the facilities seems to be the exact same" Shadow Cloak looks around, then jumps on the bed. "Now, would you kindly close that door, kitty?"
"Sure?" You press the button nearby and force a close.
>"Before anypony else gets to see me, there's something I'd like to let you on" she beckons you. "Because you and I had a quaint little meeting undersea, you've discovered my terrible secret."
"I've been meaning to ask" you frown. "What were you doing there, and how did you get there without being seen, to begin?"
>"Well, that's it" the dark mare hugs a pillow. "On record, my ability is stated to be teleport 'up to 700 yards'" she implies quotations with her hooves. "However, what I've never told anypony, except Titania and a couple others, is that my limit is much longer."
"How longer?"
>"Dear, pretty much half the continent's length" Shadow Cloak's muzzle becomes a feline smile. "This is something I've been forced to tell you, and I would like it to stay between the two of us, alright?"
>>
>>30172375
We can keep a secret.
What else can she do? We don't have any experience with big mare unicorns.
>>
>>30172375
Why does it need to be a secret?
>>
>>30172375
Ask her if she wants to do something else and if she's hungry or not.
>>
>>30172375
Blow it off as no big deal. "Yeah sure whatever"
>>
>>30172375
Sure, I won't tattle. But you must have been everywhere! What's your favourite place? Can you teleport with other big mares?
>>
>>30172408
>>30172413
>>30172423
>>30172426
>>30172449
"I don't understand, though. Why does it have to be a secret?" You sit next to the bed and lay your head on it.
>"In case you're not familiar with how F-Corp works, if they find something they can exploit to their advantage, they will no doubt do it. Big mares are no exception, and the older we get, the more favors they ask of us" Shadow Cloak's eyes narrow. "Keep this in mind, kitty, because they'll come for you as well."
"But what kind of jobs would they ask you to do?"
>"Ugh, teleporting all over the place, to do things any old truck could, just for the sake of saving on logistics" the mare puts her hooves on her face. "Nevermind that I'm the only one defending MegaStable 6, they'll just move the pieces to maximize profits. Aaalways about the profit."
"You're the only one on your city? Now I get why you teleport all over the place."
>"Oh, that's... well, you must have felt it too, didn't you? The loneliness of a big mare can be quite unbearable" she looks at you, her eyes shining, scrutinizing your answer.
>You were about to say no, but then you remembered there are no big stallions, and so decide to nod slowly.
"Alright then, I won't tattle. Not that it's my business" you play it cool. "But you must have been to so many places, right? Which was your favorite?"
>"Oh no, I always stay out of sight" Shadow Cloak asserts. "I like going for a swim on waters all across Granda, hence why you found me where you did. Sometimes, I try to dive, to get as close to the monsters' spawn as I can."

(1/2)
>>
>>30172556
"Oooh. Found anything?"
>"Nothing, the pressure's too much. My teleportation would get me killed down there."
"That makes two of us interested in the depths. What else can you do, other than teleportation?"
>"Uhh..." Shadow Cloak has a brief moment of hesitation. "Well, that... that's it. Unicorn big mares don't get proportional magic, other than being able to levitate a decent weight. The fact that I can teleport, and without leaving any aura, makes me special."
"I see... we don't have any experience with big mare unicorns here. I'm sure Felix will be happy to check you out" you blurt out.
>"Felix...?"
"Oh, that'd be Full Helix, head of research. We should get to introducing you to others, don't you think? Or at least maybe get dinner."
>"Dinner sounds fantastic, teleportation can be quite the strain" the dark mare lays on the bed. "My operator will arrive tomorrow, is it too much to ask that you order food for us? Oh, and of course, I'd love to meet our third big mare. Where is she?"
"I'll get her!" You run up to Illumina's room and explain the situation, leaving the secrets behind, then order foor for three.
>The blue pegasus introduces herself, acting very careful around Shadow Cloak, then the grub arrives.
>"Ah, mmm, chomp... yeah, same old stuff everywhere in the continent" Shadow Cloak shakes her head while masticating the meal.
>"So, Shadow Cloak" Illumina engages in conversation, eating on the floor by your side. "Since you're the older, and thus the mentor, would you care to reveal which plans you have for us?"
>"With pleasure" the dark pony rolls on her bed and faces you. "But first, I'd like to know how you've been doing lately. How were your fights, and where do you think you could improve from here on?"

I'm afraid I have to call it here, sorry for the short session, more tomorrow at the same hour.
>>
>>30172564
Oh well. It's a big question so it's good to have time to think. First thing that comes to mind is I wish we were better at finding them.
>>
>>30172564
Well we just got our power and are like 1 / 2 months old soo...not sure?
>>
>>30172564
Well we are about 2 month old but with the amount of monster we fought, I would say we tend to go over our limit before we got our power.
>>
>>30172564
>"But first, I'd like to know how you've been doing lately. How were your fights, and where do you think you could improve from here on?"
I could hit....harder?
And I'm learning about my powers, so there's that.
Uhm, I've been doing a few things that I thought might help us against the monsters, like these snazzy ear buds we could potentially use for communication (turn them back on). They'll be really useful for sure!
Oh! I've also been helping one of the science teams with big stallion research.
>>
>>30174566
that rump
>>
>>30172564
I'm thinking of asking someone or getting the robots to make weapons out of my feather. It'll be so sugoi!
>>
>>30172595
Seconding this. Twice now we have had to search for the monster.
>>30175740
Agreed but I am unsure if that really relates to what we are asking
>>
File: #42 - Collect them all!.png (444KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#42 - Collect them all!.png
444KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>30176262
RIP
>>
>>30172595
>>30172802
>>30173235
>>30173709
>>30175740
"Hey, I just got my powers, there's really not a lot to say" you pout.
>"That doesn't matter" Shadow Cloak emits smugness towards you. "You've already fought a few monsters, and even got one of them to be your pet. So tell me, powers aside, where do you think your teamwork is lacking?"
>"To be fair, it's not so much teamwork as improvising" Illumina refers. "We haven't done any specific training to tackle it. Last month was pretty busy..."
>"I see, I see..." the unicorn waggles her tail, her shining eyes looking in your direction.
"Well... if I had to say... we usually have trouble detecting monsters that are already in the city. And I feel like I could, I don't know how to put it... punch better?" You shrug. "Like, my fighting technique could use polish."
>"Oh, oh, add me in on it as well. I'd love to learn some sophisticated martial arts from an experienced big mare" Lumi raises her hoof.
"I've been doing a few things to get us an advantage over the monsters" you unplug one of your earbuds. "Like these. Our robotics team just crafted them for me, to test them" You touch the button on the earbuds, and hear nothing but static. "It's... a work in progress."
>"Very interesting" Shadow Cloak examines it, then passes it to Illumina. "I feel all of your concerns can be worked on. And of course, I'll teach you my super exclusive fighting techniques, so you have an edge against the monsters when I'm gone."

(1/2)
>>
File: 6-4.png (9KB, 103x92px) Image search: [Google]
6-4.png
9KB, 103x92px
>>30178538
>"Yay!" Illumina claps.
>"And what else have you been working on?" She asks you.
"Well, since I discovered my feathers are made of metal, and fall off easily, I thought we could make some sort of weapon around it... weapons are cool, right? I also asked for a tiny robot to have a pony sized camera, but that's not related to fighting monsters."
>"Say, Shadow Cloak" Illumina takes a step forward. "Since we told you what we'd like to improve, how about you tell us about your experiences? Surely, there must be a good reason why you wanted to mentor other big mares."
>Shadow Cloak nods, and narrows her eyes in your direction. She proceeds to tell you about her first days, the communication between the original big mares, and other anecdotes she remembers along the way. By the way she speaks, she's clearly very confident in her monster hunting skills.
>After the conversation, she asks you to let everyone in the facility know she's here, and you go to Illumina's room along with the pegasus to inform Dime Fang and Felix, so they begin with the customary mountains of paperwork.
>"She's so mysterious" Illumina waggles her butt in a excited manner. "What do you think, Feather Storm? She strikes me as a dependable pony, don't you think?"

For some reason I didn't save the full image I made, only the preview, huh
>>
>>30178552
Seems kinda sketch to me. Guess we'll just have to get to know her better.
>>
>>30178552
Seems dependable to me.
>>
>>30178552
She's at least confident, but we'll have to see if she back that up. Don't know what to think of her just yet.
>>
>>30178590
>>30178613
>>30178636
"She's confident, at least. And the way she talks sounds like we will be able to depend on her" you let your mind flow with your thoughts. "We have yet to see how she does. Guess we still have to know her better, huh?"
>"Of course, it's not that I will entrust myself to her completely " Illumina agrees. "But you know, us big mares need to stick together. Whatever we might learn from each other will be invaluable."
"Mhm. I hope Storm will have a fun time with Titania... do you think she's at MegaStable 1 yet?"
>"No chance, I heard Shadow Cloak left early so she could arrive today. Storm will most likely stop in MegaStable 6 for the night."
>Saddened by the news of no Storm talkies any time soon, you spend the rest of the night reading a mystery book gifted by one of the watchers of your vlog. It's not bad, but certainly cheesy, and the overly flamboyant sidekick doesn't help at all. Right as you finish reading and get ready to go to bed, your earbuds crackle from all the way over on the desk top.
"Damn, I forgot to shut them off!" You walk up to them, hearing a voice.
>"You there? Damn, I think she's left them open..."
"Tailspin? I'm here. Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I took them off."
>"That's fine, we figured as much!" You hear the stallion speaking loud and clear. "But I think we fixed some of the issues, can you confirm?"
"Yeah! Your voice sounds much better now."
>"Awesome. That should be because you're down here with us. We can keep working on outside reception tomorrow, yes?"
"Please do. I'll keep them on me" after that, you click the button on the earbuds and go to bed.
>The next morning, you awake to the sound of someone knocking on your door.
>"Feather Storm?" Illumina calls. "I know you're not a morning pony, but Shadow Cloak wants to go on patrol and check some things with us, interested? I'll let her know if you don't want to."
>>
>>30178552
Yeah. She's super mysterious like one of those abstract paintings from my memories.

>>30178590
From our earlier conversation I think she's either lazy or worked too hard.
>>
>>30178773
Tell Illumina that we just need to get a few materials and we'll be ready.
>>
>>30178773
Rodger doger. And take the ear buds.
>>
>>30178773
Lets go.
>>
Next time we are in the desert we should do some experiments.
First we should try channeling heat and electricity into the one feather. Then cold and electricity.

Then we should stick a single feather at the tip way out and combine hot and cold. If that does not horribly maim us try all three.
>>
>>30178853
That's a bad idea. Science says so.
>>
>>30178853
No. We should. Do it in the VR room so the feathers can easily be retrieved instead of having the F-corp sent a convoy to pick up the feather in the middle of a desert.
>>
>>30178793
>>30178798
>>30178822
"Wait, I'll pick some things up!" As your brain interprets the words, you scramble to get up, pick up the earbuds, and get out of the door. However, instead of Illumina, Shadow Cloak's smug face is waiting for you.
>"You look a mess" she smiles.
"Buh! O-One second, I need to get ready" you trot to the bathroom nearby and clean yourself a little bit, making sure you got no stray feathers. "Okay, I'm ready, let's go!"
>Together, you take a lengthy walk through the western side of MegaStable 5, Shadow Cloak examining every nook and crany, every back alley and hidden path in between the magnificent highrises.
>"This city is a mess! Who was in charge of planning here?" She complains as you make your way down one of the main avenues. "Gosh, no wonder you had so much trouble spotting the monsters."
>"As far as I remember, MegaStable 5 suffered of massive growth when the agricultural industry expanded towards the bay" Illumina recalls. "I suppose MegaStable 6 doesn't look like it?"
>"Oh, it does look very much like it, but most of the city is a grid, easy to follow" the unicorn replies. "To boot, building expansion follows a pyramidal pattern, so all the highest buildings are concentrated in the middle. This is just hard to navigate!"
"Can you help us, then?" You ask, trailing behind her bouncy butt.
>"I'll do my best. On the other hoof, there's three big mares ready to defend at all times, so working on how to better use our numbers is key. Monsters aren't afraid of coming in droves, as you know."
>"Now that you've inspected the city, would you like to see Brago? He's becoming an important part of our infrastructures, too" Illumina proposes.
>"Hmm, the turtle, right?" Shadow Cloak narrows her eyes. "I don't know, is it really safe? Do I have your word? If he tries anything, I won't have any mercy. A monster is a monster, after all."
>>
>>30178926
That works better yeah.
>>
>>30179037
You have my word that Brago is perfectly safe. Just don't be surprised if Brago decides to cover you in saliva.
>>
>>30179037
Don't worry. If he acts up I will take him down myself.
>>
>>30178853
I wonder if we have to charge our feathers to launch them. I also wonder if we have to get rid of them after we charge them.
>>
>>30178853
>>30179105
We probably ahould have worked this stuff out eariler.
>>
>>30179037
Brago is a sweetheart.
>>
File: bmh99.png (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh99.png
50KB, 400x400px
>>30179079
>>30179092
>>30179324
"Puh-lease" you dismiss her comments with a snarky hoof motion. "I can assure you Brago will do nothing, he's a sweetie. Even if he did, I'd teach him manners" you then frown at her. "Permanently."
>"Oh, with that attitude, I suppose it's safe to go, then" the unicorn doesn't wave. "Alright, you lead the way!"
"Fine. But we warned, he licks."
>You spend the rest of the morning approaching Brago, showing Shadow Cloak his usual place. As you arrive, the turtle looks in your direction and spits fire into the sky.
>"Why does he wear shades?" Is the first thing Shadow Cloak asks.
"Oh, funny story, there was this feud... nevermind, I'll tell you later" you fly up and snuggle your pet turtle. "Hi, Brago! Who's the best giant turtle in the world!?"
>Brago gurgles and spits fire again. On his back, you can see the array of buildings and thermal towers, working busy.
>"So he's got... something in his back" Shadow Cloak examines from the ground.
>"Power plants. His shell emits enough heat that can be converted into electricity, then sent back to the facility" Illumina explains, then approaches the bunch of scientists currently on the field. "How's productivity?"
>"100% and counting!" One of the scientists replies.
>"Seems you got a nice setup. What would happen if the turtle decided to go back to the ocean?" The unicorn asks.
"I guess we'd be left without a turtle. Not that we've thought about it, he originally wanted to come ashore..."
>"What a mystery, these monsters..." Shadow Cloak tilts her head, looking straight at the monster. Brago gifts her a soft gargle and a smile, and all she does is pout. "I don't get it. I hate monsters."
>"We all do, but you have to admit, having a turtle pet is the dream of many a filly" Illumina explains. "If I were me, maybe a swan..." In that exact moment, Shadow Cloak becomes rigid, then disappears, leaving but a small puff of black smoke behind, which instantly vanishes into the air. "...awhat?"
>>
>>30179352
Aww I was gonna tell her about our coversations with the hive mind.
If we do get the chance to do that tell her the exact words the hive mind used. A summery gives a poor idea of the conversation.
>>
File: turtles.png (588KB, 1191x892px) Image search: [Google]
turtles.png
588KB, 1191x892px
>>30179352
>she doesn't like turtles
>>
>>30179352
Where did she go?
>>
>>30179273
I was going to mention it right when we first got them but it did not seem like the right time to bring it up and I forgot we would likely timeskip after the party.
>>
>>30179352
A moment of silence for Shadow Cloak, She vanished into black smoke and was never seen again.

...Let's get something to eat. Maybe the ponies in charge of food growth figured something out.
>>
>>30179400
>>30179429
>>30179522
>>30179574
"Oh..." you slowly come to the realization. "Damn. She really musn't like Brago" you notice the turtle looks crestfallen. "Aww, it's not your fault, big guy, she's just a meanie towards monsters."
>"Whatever her reasoning, why suddenly disappear?" Illumina looks around. "And where did she go?"
"Maybe back to town? It's not like there's anywhere else to go" you shrug. "Alright Brago-coo, we're leaving, be good to the scientists" you rub snooters with the turtle, then head back, this time on flight.
>As you arrive to the outskirts of MegaStabe 5, where the highways to other cities converge, you land just in time for Shadow Cloak to suddenly poof into existance right in between you and Illumina.
>"Why the hell are you two so slow!? We got monsters!" She then disappears again. After exchanging troubled looks with Illumina, you take off once again, desperately searching from the sky.
>Eventually, you see ponies running for shelter, as the megaphones pick up and announce an incursion. Not too far from your first sighting, you see Shadow Cloak in a standstill against several colorful forms crawling up a building.
>"How... huff... how did she know!?" Illumina, out of breath, lands nearby.
"Later! We're here!" You run next to Shadow Cloak. "What is it?"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh100.png (280KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bmh100.png
280KB, 800x600px
>>30179600
>"GRAAABLAGBLABGLAB!" You hear a familiar gargle, and something is thrown your way, not with enough force to be of any harm, but smashing a couple of cars in the way. It's a severed, amphibian hand.
"Wait a minute!"
>"That monster!" Illumina and you both look up. The three monsters in question are also amphibian in nature, and look similar to the one you defeated not long ago, the one who, in a last effort, cut its own hand and threw it into the ocean. One of them, pink and particularly feminine, seems to be very worked up, pointing at you with malice. "Oh, great. So now the girlfriend is after us, that's fabulous."
>"I take it you've got experience against them?" Shadow Cloak raises a brow, her muzzle turning into a cat-like grin. "Perfect. Show me what you got" she takes a few steps back, as the monsters get ready to attack.

Back tomorrow for more.
>>
>>30179352
Weeeeiirrrrd. Poke at the ear buds. Can you guys hear me from here?
>>
>>30179608
Well. We know they can....sort of degenerate? Or at least have parts of their bodies stay animated.

Let's see uuuhh. "Channel" the heat from our body into our wings. Incineration and cauterized wounds sound like a good idea.

And let's not fight the red one and leave it to Lumina or Shadow Cloak. It looks like it doesn't want to be here and was dragged along. They probably pulled it away from a game of Magic the Gathering. Fucking rude.
>>
>>30179608
Leave the red one for Shadow Cloak, Leave the yellow one for Illumina, and you can probably fight the pink one.

Focus and stay on your target.
>>
>>30179608
To save on ammunition try and focus on slicing instead of shooting for now. Flame up and slash at the three of them.
>>
>>30180479
Throw or fling would sound more appropriate then shoot. When you hear the word shoot, one would think about a propelled missile (not the exsplosives type).
>>
>>30181355
Yes but shoot is less ambiguous.
>>
>>30180479
We should probably try to avoid hacking off bits of them in case they're like the first one. Fire and electricity would be good though.
>>
>>30182473
As long as they cannot reach the water it would probably be fine. Although I suppose we could try stabbing instead.
>>
>>30179732
>>30179785
>>30180479
>Yourself and Illumina take a step forward. Likewise, the pink and yellow creatures jump from top of the building and face you. Seems like the pink one has beef with you.
"Alright, one for each" you whisper at Lumi. "I'll take the pink one, you keep the yellow one" you then look back. "Keep us posted if the red one does something, okay?" You ask Shadow Cloak.
>"That's fair. He looks like he doesn't even want to be here, anyway" the unicorn looks at the fat, red monster with a smug expression.
>"GRAAABLABL!" The pink monster jumps towards you, and the battle begins. You and Illumina clash with your respective monsters at the same time.
"Ughh...!" At first, she overpowers you, but then you manage to spread your wings and lift your body, changing the leverage to your advantage. You slam the pink monster against the floor and fly upwards. "Alright, now, now...!" You quickly think of something to do. Fire should be a good bet to start the strike. You concentrate in your abilities, and a row of feathers in your wings becomes bright red. "Aha!"
>To avoid spending them too early, you dive and pass next to the pink amphibian, cutting her deeply with feathers that cauterize the wound immediately. She gargles and screams in pain, just as Illumina comes crashing down on her.
"Lumi! Are you alright?" You rush to help her.

(1/2)
>>
>>30185971
>"Uuugh..." she gets up, disorientated. "That thing... keeps spinning."
"Keep this one pinned, we'll switch places!" You go and face the yellow monster, who begins to jump circles around you. "O-Oi!"
>"GRLLLEEE!" The monster manages to slash at you, grazing your side. With fast reflexes, you use your still hot feathers to cut deep into its arm. "EEEE!" The monster yells in pain as the feathers finally fall off your wings.
"Yeah, you don't like that, do you!?" You latch onto him and throw him on the side of a building. The monster is knocked down temporarily. "One less!" You fly up and descend for a kick, but he grabs your leg and smashes you against the same building, just as you did before. "O-OOF!" The hit leaves you heaving on the floor. On the corner of your eye, you can see Illumina being bashed in the head by the pink monster, recoiling.
>Meanwhile, the red frog and Shadow Cloak stare at each other from across the plaza.
>"Hmm..."
>"..."
>"Hmmmmmm..."
>"..."
>>
>>30185980
Send some electricity at the pink one while we beat up the yellow one.
Try slicing him with our wings. Don't waste our ammo yet though.
>>
>>30186069
By which I mean don't element.
>>
>>30185980
>You fly up and descend for a kick, but he grabs your leg and smashes you against the same building, just as you did before
I shouldn't be nitpicky about this.
Try bisecting it in half with your wing.
>>
File: bmh101.png (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh101.png
70KB, 400x400px
>>30186069
>>30186212
>>30186309
>As you get up, the yellow monster prepares to strike you back into the concrete, but you're faster, cutting him a nice slice in the bell, almost enough to split his body in two. The monster stumbles back, and with a steady hoof, you bash him hard.
"Alright... Lumii!" You fly up into the air and grab your partner's hooves to get her away from the pink monster. The creature jumps and follows you, at which point Illumina kicks her back to the ground.
>"Thanks! How do these things pack such a strong punch!?" She asks, flying on her own.
"I don't know, but I think the yellow one is dead!" You look at the street. "And the red one hasn't moved, so..."
>"BLEGH!" All of the sudden, the red one looks up in your direction, spitting a massive ball of water as its body deflates. The giant bullet travels too fast for you to completely avoid, and the impact sends you and Illumina flying in opposite directions, eventually slamming face first into two separate buildings.
>"Aah, Aww...!" You can feel the glass and concrete failing to cut your skin. "Sh-Shadow Cloaak...!"
>"Come on, fillies! Now it's getting interesting!" She cheers you on without making a move. "Oh, oh, the pink one's getting up!"
>"Not... if I can reach!" Surprisingly quickly, Illumina jumps from her building and slams the pink monster on the ground. "Feather! Take care of the red one!"

(1/2)
>>
>>30186324
"Got it!" You fly towards him, right as he breaks into the concrete floor and begins to suck up more water from a pipe, becoming fatter and fatter. "Oh!" Right next to him, you see a power line. On the subject of saving feathers...
>You snatch the wires with your wings, and slam them against the fat rump of the monster. An electrical surge comes through him, immediately expelling all water from inside and dropping him to the floor. The city comes to silence.
>"Are we done?" Illumina and Shadow Cloak drag the other two bodies.
"I think... yeah, this one's dead."
>"Fair fight indeed" the unicorn claps. "Not a bad job, you two, not bad... I can see there's a lot to improve."
>"Wouldn't it have been easier if you gave us a hoof?" Illumina huffs.
>"Naah, you had it under control! Besides, I had to see how you would do against such pathetic monsters. Needless to say, I'm a bit disappointed, but hey, that's why I'm here, right? Aren't you glad?" The dark mare produces a smile that turns something sour inside you.
>>
>>30186324
>almost enough to split his body in two.
I feel like this would have been a good oportunity to go back to the gore we have not really seen since the crab monster.
>>
>>30186333
I kind of think the evaluation step is unnecessary and you should have gone straight for the teaching.
Wait is there one still alive.
>>
>>30186333
I'd like to know how she knew about the monsters before the alert went out.
>>
>>30186333
Well come on. Time to help us learn to find them it is likely there are more of them about.
>>
>>30186370
>>30186379
>>30186385
>>30186414
"I feel you could have skipped the evaluation, and gone straight to the 'punch-good' part" you frown. "Besides, you need to tell us how did you know they were coming!"
>"Oh, that?" Shadow Cloak sits and thinks. "Hmm, how do I tell you... it's something you can't fully learn from outside, but you'll end up being capable of. Like an instinct, or experience, you know? I can give you pointers, though. Like right now, sit down and relax your muscles, listen to the city around you."
>You do as she says, and don't feel anything in particular.
>"There's more coming, right?" Illumina asks, dubious.
>"No, these were the only ones" Shadow Cloak shakes her head. "Can't you feel the tranquility, the soft hum of the refuges underneath? Hmm, I guess we can have a meditation class..." the unicorn rambles on, when suddenly, you pick something up.
"Oh?" You can feel something almost imperceptible, a soft rumble, of something very much alive. Closing your eyes, you strain your senses and pinpoint its location... right here!
>"GRAABLALBLAALBLARLARBG!" The pink monster suddenly jumps back to life, enveloping herself in a brilliant golden aura, creating a powerful wind pressure.
>"It's entering some kind of rage mode!" Illumina steps back. "More powerful than we could ever imagine!"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh102.png (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh102.png
105KB, 400x400px
>>30186627
>"Oh please, do kindly shut up, will you?" However, Shadow Cloak remains unfazed. A single hoof is launched lazily towards the monster's face, and suddenly, its upper half explodes, quite literally spewing guts and bone all over the street. "See? Not a problem" now it's your turn and Illumina's to stand with your jaws on the floor.
"See? Like that!" You point at the remains of the monster, covered in bits of spine yourself. "We just wanna punch good like that!"
>"Fine, then! The next lesson will be just that! Be excited!" The unicorn trots a bit in place, then heads back to the lift as the pickup crew comes to recover the bodies, or what's left of them.
>Later in your room, you've just finished a good bath and a hearty meal, when Shadow Cloak enters, knocking previously.
>"Look, I didn't mean to come across as arrogant" she sits next to your bed. "It's just something that happens sometimes, I can't help it! Instead of fighting training, would you like to learn how to hone your senses today? I can't think of any other way to start finding monsters" she asks, her smugness levels dropping to those of a normal pony.
>>
>>30186635
That would be helpful thanks. I did kind of feel that pink one coming back so it would be great to be able to do that regularly.
>>
>>30186635
Yep yep that sounds great!
>>
>>30186635
Well that sort of fills in the drop in text fire I suppose.
>>
>>30186635
Boop her nose and say that its fine, as long she teaches us how to do that
>>
>>30186815
*text gore
Not sure how the hell I got fire.
>>
>>30186650
>>30186755
>>30186849
"Yes! That's exactly what I'd like to do, get started with something" you turn to face her and give her a healthy boop. "Today, I think I could feel the pink monster right before it sprung back to life, just for a moment."
>"Good! I'm telling you, it's not hard, you just need to keep practicing" the unicorn walks to the light switch and turns them off, then jumping back on your bed. "The best thing to get started, as I did, is to meditate in your room, all alone and quiet, for a few minutes a day."
"Okay. How do I go about doing it?"
>"Simply close your eyes, keep your head straight, and start... I don't know, 'feeling' would be the best way to put it" you see the glowing cyan orbs go dark, and close your own. "Every living thing has a trace, and big mares are ponies with high sensory abilities. Titania and I believe we could be able to feel a single pony in a crowd, after enough years."
"Whoa."
>"Take my hoof."
"W-What!?"
>"I want you to understand what I mean, silly. Just take it" you do as she says. "Now, my heartbeat, the warm of my body, the shape, everything has a contour. You can't see it with your eyes, but you can with your mind. Focus on that, and then..." slowly, she retreats her hoof. "Keep thinking about it, try to tell where I am."

(1/2)
>>
>>30186908
>You don't feel it at first, but subtle changes in the room make you evident to the truth that Shadow Cloak has moved from your bed. She goes...
"You... you're on the chair next to my desktop?"
>"Good!" The lights suddenly turn on. "Like I said, nopony like a big mare to do it" the unicorn saunters back to your bedside. "The more you practice, the better you'll get, but you see what I mean, right?"
"I think I do!"
>"Then keep practicing. I'm going to visit Illumina. I have a feeling she will enjoy this lesson" the unicorn exits, leaving your room in darkness once again.
>You get back to feelin' it, and little by little you start picking up a buzz of activity, almost as if you could feel every pony in the facility. And just when you think you run up against a wall, a whisper sends chills down your spine.
>"ROSEBUD..." it's almost as if it's on your ear! You can feel your body convulse, almost as if something is invading you...!
>>
>>30186918
Keep meditating.
>>
>>30186918
Let it invade.
>>
>>30186815
But we have had lots of fire?
>>
>>30186998
I meant to say gore. Not sure why it came out as fire.
>>
File: 1471320607063.jpg (231KB, 1332x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1471320607063.jpg
231KB, 1332x1282px
>>30186918
>rosebud
>>
>>30186918
>invading your ear
We didn't take off the ear buds. Someone trying to play a prank on us?
>>
>>30186934
>>30186964
>>30187052
>>30187075
>Whatever happens, you can't let it bother you. Even if this presence tries to take advantage of you in the most lecherous ways, you must endure in your training!
>"Hahaha!" Suddenly, you hear a voice nearby, breaking your concentration. "Yeah, that's such a silly thing to say, Rosebud!"
"...Mom?"
>"Oh!" Feather Bed skips a beat in mid air. "F-Feather, dear, I had no idea you were here! The room was dark, so I thought..."
"I was meditating, mom. Who are you talking to?"
>"Oh, just an old friend of mine, the facility gave me a new phone" your mother replies in the dark. "Hmm? Oh, sorry Rosebud, yeah, I'll call you later" you hear a beep. "I'll stay clear if you need to be alone" you feel your mother land on your mane, and give your forehead a kiss.
"Sorry I didn't warn you, mom" you whisper as she leaves through the passage connecting your rooms. You continue meditating for a while, where nothing remarkable happens, until your computer screen lights up.
>"F-Ffff..." Firegazer still has some trouble dropping the formalities. "Feather Storm? I-It's time for patrol. Also, you seem to have an incoming call."
"Hmm? Right now?" You raise a brow. "Alright, patch me through."
>"Hello!" Tamiya's striped face shows on the screen after a flicker. "I would just like to remind you the pharmaceutical congress starts this afternoon. We're all counting on you to further progress the inception of... ooh, big hunky stallions, yes..."
"Heheh, I'll have it in mind, Tamiya, thanks" you can't help but to laugh a bit. Is this what you sounded like, when you were still anxious about the matter? Well, you could drop by right now, but there's no such hurry, it seems. The eastern side of town hasn't seen you for a while, either. Oh, you might also want to try the earbuds on again. Either way, you need to get yourself a good route, unless you want to be out the whole evening.

More tomorrow at the same hour,
yes.
>>
>>30187052
I don't get it. Who is that?
>>
File: 1471320607064.jpg (162KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471320607064.jpg
162KB, 500x500px
>>30187122
>>
>>30187196
>"Mwaah, the... US... M16... has always been celebrated for its excellence."
>"There is a Heckler & Koch HK416 inspired... by that same American excellence."
>"It's killed Osama bin Laden and, like the best rifles, it's gas operated."
>>
>>30187092
What time is it right now? Do we have enough time to get there after patrols?
>>
File: Male-Yellowbelly-slider.jpg (2MB, 2100x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Male-Yellowbelly-slider.jpg
2MB, 2100x1400px
>>30179352
>"Seems you got a nice setup. What would happen if the turtle decided to go back to the ocean?" The unicorn asks.
Cloak does have a point about Brago though, a male having long claws is typically a trait of an aquatic turtle. Usually turtles like that would need to come onto land to dry their shells and warm up. Clearly that's not a problem for Brago big a giant fire breather and all, but what if he does return to he ocean? Is he a freak case? Or maybe an example of a species that has been transformed by whatever is in the ocean? If so, is there more of his kind?

Either way he, is a massive asset and an adorable pet. His sheer size, powerful fire, and deadly claws are sure to be a formidable force if ever pressed into combat. That leads me to the most important question... where's my rare holo Brago card?
>>
File: images.jpg (70KB, 629x488px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
70KB, 629x488px
>>30189792
>Spoiler
We should wait for him to at least reach his final form before then
>>
Hey fins, did we already ask you how other continents and countries managed to defend themselves from monsters?
>>
>>30187092
I just had a brilliant idea. What if we had some MMA or martial arts master pony join 21 through the VA system? Shoulin monks, street fighters, all those small sized rock stars. What's to say that the fighter can't have a real time virtual representation of themselves to train with 21?

Also, magic horses. Need more pones with Alteration powers to convert rocks into ore to make big ass robots and weapons.
>>
>>30187092
>>30190436
Then again, those memories could have been implanted as well. Forget about my easier suggestion then.
>>
So bored. Gonna, speculate or some shit....
Does gold have any magical properties? Like is it a good conductor of arcane magic? I was wondering, about the big mare that makes gold. What if she were to turn a whole bunch of shit into gold, and we used all that to make a giant golden golem or Jaeger.
>>
They would stick to the shores of beach's and within the Epipelagic Zone to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Serious though. Glorious golden giant protectors. Hell put some ponies in there. Maybe the Communion of the Colossus ponies.

A single primary feather might work as a knife or dagger if you make a handle for it, but how many feathers would you need to make armor or larger weapons? Maybe we should set up a goal to shed a few feathers a day. Minimum.
>>
>>30187092
I am tempted to take the oportunity to do >>30178853 but if we get horribly mained the scars would not heal in time for the thingy.
>>
>>30190023
If I remember correctly we did. I think they said other continents don't have to deal with this bullshit.
>>
>>30190636
Again, all of that could be performed in the VR room where all of the feathers can be easily retrieved. The room was built for fighting after all.

Not sure if heat and electricity combo matters as electricity can also set things on fire or heat up the conductor depending on the resistance or resistors and shit, but with this being magic those rules of physics could go fuck off. Or magic. Magic would suffice.

I don't know why you think hot and cold matters since it sounds redundant. Electricity and fire or electricity and cold I can understand from a videogame perspective, but fire and ice would most likely cancel each other out. Like a person who wants to reach their destination by taking a step forward and takes a step back.

Oh, back to the electricity and ice. Flavor wise it sounds kind of cool, but it's probably ineffective. Something about negative temperature coefficient.
>>
>>30190636
Oh also we should go to the Congress soon as it starts.
>>
>>30192894
We would still get fucked up if things go wrong in the vr room. No harm in testing once we get back from the congres though. Even if we never use it it cannot hurt to know.
>>
>>30193024
>cannot hurt to know.
Biggest lie I've heard all day.
>>
>>30189786
>>30193014
>Just to make sure you keep a clear schedule, you decide to simply check on the congress. You grab your earbuds and leave via the usual lift. Outside, the day seems to have folded into cloudy weather.
>As you make way towards northend MegaStable 5, you turn the earbuds on and hear a minimal amount of static cracking through.
>"Bzzzt... he..o? Fe..ther gal, c..n you hear us?"
"Tailspin? How did you know I turned the earbuds on?"
>"Bec..se the relay n..ds to be act..ve in order to u..e it, duh" the earth pony's voice smugs on you.
"Fine. I hear you, just not complete words. Can you tune it better?" You speak towards the right earbud.
>"Aw, cr..p. We're al..st there, you gu..s!" You hear Tailspin yell at his team. "We'll k..p working!"
"Thanks! Feather out" you leave communications open, but don't speak for the reminder of your patrol.
>As you cross into the northern section of the financial district, you notice a crowd gathered around a nasty accident between two cars. Several ponies are yelling to make some space.
>"Ah!" You notice one of them turns his head towards you. "Miss big mare! Over here, please!" As you make way towards the accident, you hear cheers and sighs of relief. "Somepony in that black car rammed this one out of the road!"
>"It's true!" A mare yells. "I saw it with my own eyes!"
>"And then they took something out of the car and ran away!" The pony nursing the two injured from the rammed car continues. "Please, you have to find the criminal!"
>"No, you have to take these ponies to the hospital!" The mare replies. "The police will take care of the criminal!"
>"But the ambulance's taking too long, I don't know how serious their injuries are!" The stallion snarks back.
>"But the ponies...!"
>"But the criminal...!"
>"Neigh!"
>"Neeigh!"
>>
>>30193608
We're not going to have much luck finding the criminal unless we start picking up every black car we see. Leave it to the cops and get the injured to the hospital.
>>
>>30193608
Did someone get the number of the car and remember which direction they went? How bad are the injuries?
>>
>>30193608
Does this car look like a normal one or a business one? Can we use our senses to feel for the car? Can we feel any approaching ambulances or police ponies?
>>
>>30193608
What are the conditions of the ponies? If they are in critical condition then we can move them. If they are stabilized then we can look for the criminals from the air.
>>
>>30193608
I will help the ponies. I will keep an eye out for the criminal though.
>>
>>30193608
Help them the ponies to the horsepital.
>>
>>30193667
>>30193683
>>30193701
>>30193709
>>30193754
>>30193832
"Alright, alright, let's calm down, everypony!" You stomp a hoof lightly, but that's enough to send a soft rumble through the concrete, dispersing the crowd partially and shutting all parties involved up. "Clear some space! I need to understand a few things. First, did anyone pick the plate number or any other identificative marks about the black car?"
>"Yes" the stallion points at one of the cars involved in the accident, the one with less damage. "It's that one."
"So the criminal escaped on hoof, then?"
>"He took after that corner!" The mare yells. "Some ponies tried to grab him, but he was too fast! Why, won't somebody think of the foals! THINK OF THE FOALS!"
"Ugh, please, calm down, we need to work out the state of these ponies" you lower your head. "Are the unconscious, or stable?"
>"This one is stable" he points at the one that's laying on the ground, eyes open, seemingly looking into infinity, blood dripping from his head. "He's in shock, or something! And she's unconscious" he points at the mare whose neck he's keeping straight. She has bits of glass protruding from her body, but no serious external injury.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh103.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh103.png
41KB, 400x400px
>>30193845
"Isn't anypony here a medic? Somepony with any training?" You try to look closely, but to you, they both seem like they could hold on, although you speak from a total lack of experience. Closing your eyes, you try to meditate on the spot and feel any patrol cars or ambulances nearby, but your senses aren't that good yet. Time's ticking. "Okay. I will help these ponies, since we don't have any more information."
>"Oh, thank goodness!" The stallion cries in relief.
>"B-But the criminal...!" The mare yells. "The foals...!"
"Ma'am, please take a look: I'm twenty stores high, I doubt I'd be able to find a mugger in a pastry convention. But I can use big mare walkways to bring these ponies to a hospital quickly" you tell her as you help the crowds get the two ponies on your back. "Please report everything you know to the authorities!" You then depart.
>With guidance from the stallion, you bring the injured ponies to a nearby center, where they're immediately taken care of. Minutes afterwards, the stallion comes out.
>"They will make it, fortunately" he tells you. "The injuries weren't so severe as I thought... still, thanks for helping, I hope I wasn't forcing you to choose..."
>>
>>30193853
Meeeeh, it's fine. It's only a petty mugger. The police should have that pony behind bars soon enough when they register the license plate, or do one of those things from those VIA shows where they analyze the hair in the car. I'll get back to my route then. Hope they get well!
>>
>>30193884
*CSI (Criminal Scene Investigation)
>>
>>30193853
Not much of a choice really. It'd been very impractical for us to try to chase a single pony through the city and we probably would've caused a lot of problems if we tried. There are some situations where smaller is better I suppose.
>>
>>30193884
>>30193908
"It's fine, really. I didn't have much of a choice, I'm not good at chasing normal sized ponies around tiny streets" you shake your head. "As long as they survive, we've done something right."
>"I hope so. I shudder to think that pony is still at large, thought."
"Hey, the police will totally catch him. They can do crazy zooms and stuff, don't you watch crime shows?"
>"I... don't know if those are totally accurate. But you're right, I'll trust the police to do the job! Thanks, miss...!"
"Feather" you rise up, positioning yourself so that the sun blinds the stallion against your figure strategically. "Feather Storm" then, you rise in the air and fly away, landing just a couple blocks further. It was just for show, but it probably looked really cool.
>A short time later, you arrive at the plaza where congress is being held. Already a ton of ponies in suits, and occasionally lab coats, congregate in front of the hotel, talking their little pony things. As they see you approach, many go silent, and make way for you.
>"Excuse me?" A young pegasus stallion with a buzzcut and an impeccable suit approaches you. "Miss Feather Storm, I suppose? I'm part of the Dual Pharma team at this congress. We were briefed that you would attend?" He ends many sentences as a question, it's kind of unsettling.
"Uh, yeah, I wanted to see the general, uh, climate today."
>"Well, you're just in time for the inaugural speech, and I say it's a perfect time to do your part?" without asking, the stallion puts some papers in your hoof. Little pony sized papers. "There's your speech, you'll be up in twenty minutes."
"W-Wait...!" You try to call for him, but he immediately flies down to mingle with the other business ponies. "Damn..." you try to read the speech, but not even your heightened senses can pick up such a small font. What are you going to do with this?
>>
>>30194081
Look for another pony from the Dual Pharma team and ask them to read the speech back to you.
>>
Inb4 the aprodoxtothitalin-354 was stolen.
>>
>>30194108
This.
>>
>>30193034
No it could hurt to try. It could not hurt to know. Still big mares heal fast. We should try later.
>>
>>30194108
>Damn, you need to get someone to help you with this... as you think, you notice some other ponies come to speak with the one who gave you the papers, then go on separate ways. One of them in particular, another colt in a suit, heads off alone into another street.
"This is going to look awful if it doesn't work, but..." you risk it, heading towards the other end of the same street and catching the stallion off guard. "Hi! You work for Dual Pharma?"
>"B-Buh!" He almost faints. "Y-Y-Y-Yes?"
"Great! I have a job for you, pal" without asking for permission, you lift him up with a wing, making sure the edges are inward.
>"I-I haven't done anything!" He yells instinctively.
"Shush, I'd just like you to help me" you tell him, showing the papers. "As you can see, I'm in charge of the inaugural speech, but these letters are so tiny, my big mare eyes can't see a thing!" You pout. "Won't you help me, please? It's for the good of the company!"
>"I-If that's the case..." the stallion reads the papers. "Yeah, this is the same speech... wh-what do you want me to do, exactly?"
>Twenty minutes later, you're called to go on the stage, but to be fair, the stage couldn't house a single hoof of yours, so you stand around it.

(1/2)
>>
>>30194189
>could not hurt to know
>exspeses the fear of injury earlier
>doesn't care if science and logic says it won't work
>>
File: bmh104.png (72KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh104.png
72KB, 400x400px
>>30194366
"Ahem!" You speak, brimming full of confidence. "A-hem!" You cough, ruffling your mane a bit, specially near the left ear.
>"Eep!" The businesspony hiding on your mane shifts. "F-Fillies and gentlecolts, thank you for..."
"Fillies and gentlecolts, thank you for...!" You enact the whole speech flawlessly, parsing whatever the pony tells you with more or less accuracy, but overall ending as a great success. Once you're done, you leave him in the same alley where you picked him up. "Thanks for the work, fella! What's your name? I'll ask your boss to give you a raise."
>"T-That won't be necessary..." the pony has trouble walking straight. "So much... fluff..." he stumbles around in a daze. You can't help but to laugh at your obvious superiority over the smaller ones. Oops, does that sound villainous? You'll have to check yourself.
>Later in the evening, you rest in your room, meditating in total darkness. You could really get used to the stuff, it's like sleeping, except actually useful! Just then, you hear a soft knock.
"Come in?" Ugh, for some reason you're talking with an upwards inflection now.
>"Sorry to interrupt" Illumina whispers from outside, through the crack in the sliding door. "Shadow Cloak's operator has arrived, so we're going to have a nice little dinner in the waiting room."
"More socializing?" You groan.
>"Of course, you don't have to show up" the blue mare states. "I doubt Shadow Cloak will totally despise you and teach me better fighting techniques, huhu..." the door closes. Silly big mares and their silly big persuasion...

That's all for tonight, back tomorrow.
>>
>>30194378
I guess it can't be all bad. Let's giddy a go go hello.
>>
Did we ever bother to find out the truth about the drug.
>>
>>30194371
Science requires experimentation. You cannot just work on assumptions when what you need to test is right there.
>>
>>30194448
I think i asked once or twice about it.
>>
>>30194378
Might as well invite our own operators as well since we'll start working together from now on.
>>
>>30194378
This >>30194784, get Firegazer, and if he says no just grab him and hug him against your floof while walking to the meet

I mean, just this once, not like we will become push overs with doing this and stuff right?
>>
Shame I can participate in this quest so rarely. It's surprisingly comfy and not fetishy.
>>
>>30195089
Obviously, our fluff is potentially a dangerous weapon against those inferior small ponies. More testing must be done on Firegazer.
>>
>>30194378
Write in our computer diary.

Dear diary,
I hope Firegazer likes my new wings. I hope their sharpness don't scare him.
>>
>>30196924
I don't think we should. Going after firegazer would be silly.
>>
>>30197618
Too bad! ALL ABOARD THE FIREGAZER TRAIN WHOOWHOO!
>>
>>30197618
What do you mean? We are obviously writing down someone in a completely platonic way!

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind building up to Firegazer. But it needs to make sense with our character first before doing so.
>>
>>30197618
I ship Firegazer with Shadow Cloaks operator.
>>
>>30195162
Every thought counts, anon.
>>
>>30194378
I wonder what Felix has planned for our feathers. Is the company going to use them to make buildings?
>>
>>30194441
>>30194784
>>30195089
>>30196924
>>30199772
"Eh..." you get up with some difficulty. "It can't all be bad. I better stop complaining."
>Before you leave, you make sure Firegazer is on his post. The stallion is dressed nicely, with a pegasus-ready shirt, and he's now tying his necktie, using another screen as a mirror.
"Hey, Firegazer! Are you going to the dinner too?" You surprise him.
>"F-Feather Storm! Yes, of course, I don't want to neglect meeting with another fellow operator. Are you coming as well?"
"Yup! I'll see you there!" After that, you close the call and open your diary. More than a diary, it's a series of random notes you've been leaving some days, parhaps in time you'll bother to do something with it. "Dear diary, today I've had a few occurrences in the city, and now Shadow Cloak's operator has arrived, so I'm off to a party. I hope I don't hurt anypony with my feathers, I still need to be careful with them. Maybe Firegazer won't be afraid. Also, I still have to figure out what Felix intends to do with the ones that fall... Hmm, that's good enough" you save the text and switch the computer off.
>At the guest room, the half made for little ponies is chock full, while on the other half only Illumina and Shadow Cloak share a toast of several gallons of milk. As soon as you arrive, you get a tank.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh105.png (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh105.png
48KB, 400x400px
>>30200886
>"So, you're the other big mare, huh?" An earth pony stallion, clad in a trenchcoat and smoking a cigarette, steps up with a beer in hoof. He looks kind of a mess.
>"Hi! I'm Feather Storm. Are you by any chance Shadow Cloak's operator?"
>"Nailed it. I'm Con Job, nice to meetcha" he shakes a hoof in midair.
"Con... Job?"
>"Before you ask" the stallion takes a huff of his cigarette, "yes, I've worked ponies before. Sleigh o' hoof is my trick, but when tv stop callin' ya, I had to resort to living up to my name. Did the time, got out, clean ever since."
"Uh... does that mean you went to prison?"
>"Six months, for petty theft" Shadow Cloak takes over. "Takes a rogue to know one, and so the BMHP thought it would be soo funny to assign me an ex-convict" she grins as she speaks, looking to ignite a flame on Con Job.
>"Ya doing me a favor, luv" the stallion turns the collar of his coat up very mysteriously. "Better having ponies know the worst of ya up front, than finding out after the fact. Now if you'll excuse me, I was talking to a lovely mare. Ta" he walks away into the crowd.
>"I often thought central didn't have a sense of humor" Illumina boops herself in amusement.
>"He's a dedicated worker, sweeter when you understand him" the unicorn explains. "Don't let all his mystery and hooey work you in as well" she winks at you.
"Uh-huh..."
>"Hey, girls!" Rose Medal, Lumi's operator, shows up in a nice one piece dress. "Say, would you like to take some pictures? We'll do it slower this time" she giggles, looking around.
>>
>>30200898
Sure thing! Get my good side!
>>
>>30200938
But Anon, we only have good sides.
>>
>>30200898
Yeah sure sounds like a plan
I think when we get the chance we should try to hook up con job and firegazer.
>>
>>30200898
Get at least one good one of us and Firegazer to put in our room.
>>
>>30201074
>we should try to hook up con job and firegazer
What? What do you mean?
>>
>>30201112
Like get them dating. Would likely not work out but we should suggest it to Firegazer.
>>
>>30200938
>>30201066
>>30201074
>>30201102
"Sure! This time, make sure to get my good side" you laugh. "Oh, who am I kidding. I only have good sides!"
>"Charming" Shadow Cloak rolls her eyes. "I'm not a very photogenic pony, but we should keep a memento of these days."
>Rose Medal prepares you three for a few pictures, and lets you pose for camera. The first pictures could rival any super model in the world, surely, but by the end of the session, the three of you are making the silliest faces and laughing.
"Oh, oh!" You spot a turquoise pegasus. "Firegazer! Take some pictures with us!"
>"Yes, and I want a selfie with Rose as well" Illumina beckons.
>"What do you say, Firegazer?" The plump pink pegasus turns her head back.
>"Oh, uh...! Sure" the young stallion flies up to you. After a few awkward moments, you manage to land a good pose, and Rose takes the picture, heading towards Illumina for the continuation. "So, have you met Shadow Cloak's operator already?"
"Oh, yes! Con Job seems like a strange pony, but oddly fitting for Shadow Cloak."
>"Would you mind telling me what he looks like?"
"Of course, he's a drab yellow earth pony with a brown trenchcoat and a cigarette. He looks very tired, not hard to miss."
>"Oh, is he that one?" Firegazer immediately points in the distance. "The one talking to your mother."
"Huh?" You look in the direction he's pointint at, and spot the pony in the coat talking to Feather Bed, advancing aggressively on her, giving her nuzzles and ruffles and kissing her hooves every now and then, making suggestive eyebrow movements. You can't entirely read the expression on your mother's face, but it's somewhere between confusion and highschool-like flirtatery.
>>
>>30201150
Awwwww I wanted to hook you up with him instead Firegazer. Use our big mare meditation to try and listen in.
>>
>>30201150
Get our mother's attention. Signal if we should step in or not. She's mature enough to make her decision.

>>30201145
We barely just met Con Job. Why would we suddenly suggest they hook up?
>>
>>30201145
>>30201195
No way, fag. Firegazer is ours.

>>30201150
Get super defensive and try to separate them as subtly as possible.
>>
>>30201150
Get con-job's attention, it's time for a little chat.
>>
>>30201150
I'm getting mix feelings about this.
>>
>>30201246
>Firegazer is ours
I am neutral on hooking Firegazer up with Con Job but fuck this noise

Don't try to seperate them. She might need this.
>>
>>30201195
>>30201218
>>30201246
>>30201254
>>30201256
>Alright, this is starting to get a little weird. As subtly as possible for a thirty pony high mare, you signal Feather Bed, whose face is conviniently facing yours. Eventually, she seems to pick up the hint, and you try to make gestures asking whether or not she needs your help. In the end, all she does is shrug, give Con Job a few more words, and go somewhere else.
"Phew..."
>"Uh... Feather Bed?" Firegazer asks. "What are you doing?"
"O-Oh!" You're startled. "Nothing, really! Now go, talk to Con Job if you want, you can be butt buddies or something. Go, go!" You slap the pegasus' firm rear with a feather, very softly, still forcing him up. Firegazer gives you a worried look, then descends into the little pony section of the waiting room.
>Your heart rests uneasy for the next while, looking to see whether or not your mother and Con Job socialize some more. It's not something you should be meddling into, is it? Your mother is an adult and free to do what she chooses, yet...

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh106.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh106.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>30201394
>At one point, the operators return, and leave Con Job by your side, as Rose Medal and Firegazer go somewhere else.
"So, huh... enjoying the party?"
>"Never been much for parties, but a pint can do no wrong" the stallion smiles. "Plus, I think I'm about to fish something huge here."
"Fish?"
>"I mean, there's this sweet mare, just about my age, widow... heh, I bet she has a hole in her heart that needs to be filled. And not the only hole, really" Con Job gulps his beer down and lights another cigarette.
"The first thing you do as you get here is pick up on mares, seriously?" You look around you, feeling the need to defend your holy mother. Illumina and Shadow Cloak are talking with Rose and Firegazer, so you're basically alone.
>"Hey, it's just a bit of fun, well, at least for me it is" the stallion alternates between turning his coat flaps on and off. "Bom chicka wah wah, if you know what I mean. A couple of weeks, and we don't have to see each other no more. You, er..." he lowers his voice. "You some kind of puritan? I don't hold no opinion on beliefs" he raises his hooves defensively, "just askin', if it sits low on you, I will keep my morning tales to S.C."
>>
>>30201394
>Uh... Feather Bed?" Firegazer asks
Did you mean feather storm?
>>
>>30201424
Yup. I'm very groggy today.
>>
>>30201407
I don't care what you do but you better make sure she knows it is only a temporary thing. If you break my mothers heart I will break you. And with weapons like mine I assure you, you do not want to be broken.

What do you mean by s.c?
>>
>>30201407
She's my mom!
>>
>>30201407
I don't mind as long as you make it clear to those mares that you're not looking for anything serious. Just to let you know, that widow you talked to is my mother. So I hope you aren't planning on continuing to lead her on.
>>
>>30201454
This.
>What do you mean by s.c?
I assume he means shadow cloak but we should probably still ask just in case.
>>
>>30201407
I question how Shadow Cloak finds him as a sweet stallion if he does share his exploits with her.
>>
>>30201407
That was our mother. You hurt her and we'll see if the courts are brave enough to charge a big mare for assault.
>>
File: bmh107.png (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh107.png
113KB, 400x400px
>>30201454
>>30201462
>>30201480
>>30201484
>>30201530
>>30201543
"Haha, ha..." you can't help yourself from getting as close as physically possible. "Listen here, friend. I don't care what you do to have fun, but that pony right there is my mother."
>"...O shit" Con Job's cigarette trembles in his mouth.
"Whatever you do, make sure you let her know it's in good fun and temporary. If you hurt her phyiscally, a court can settle that. But if you hurt her heart" you spread your wings partially, shining metallic feathers shimmering with glows of red fire, yellow electricity and blue ice, "I'll end you personally."
>Con Job's smoke finally falls off his mouth, the pony losing all consistency. However, he quickly composes himself back up.
>"Ahem... well, when I said, you know, all of that, of course I mean I could, ahem, talk to her for a few days, maybe share some dinners..." the pony's eyes dart everywhere. He looks at where Shadow Cloak is, and realizes she can't help at this time.
"Good!" You retire your face from his. "I talk with mom almost everyday, so I'm sure I'll hear of you eventually" your words spew out of your mouth like froth. "Be nice, alright?"
>"S-Sure..."
"And I suppose S.C. means Shadow Cloak? Do you seriously tell her everything you do?"
>"Pfft" now it's Con Job's turn to turn the situation around. "You mean you don't? S.C. is my family, girl, everyone back at MS6 thinks I'm no good but her. You should trust your operator more, don't you know?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30201673
"Hey! I make a point of talking with Firegazer and spending as much time as schedule allows!"
>"Good! Then you'll make a good bastion of purity and prowess, or whatever comic mags these days say" the stallion walks away, partially having taught you a lesson, but mostly running for dear life, as his steps are more hurried than usual.
>"What was that all about?" Shadow Cloak approaches, smiling gently.
"Your operator found a new target for his... ugh, 'morning exploits'" you make quotations with your hooves.
>"Oh, him and his bed stories" the unicorn laughs. "Always going 'the dick goes in there' and 'the mare does this'. Such a charmer."
"It's my mother."
>"Oh" Shadow Cloak is taken aback, looking back and cursing under her breath. "I'm going to kill that bastard...!"
"I already fixed that. With all due respect, I won't let anypony hurt my mother, I hope you understand."
>"Dear, I'm not responsible for what he does, we just confide in each other" S.C. shrugs. "But I won't let him ruin any friendships, if I can help it."
>The rest of the dinner goes by smoothly, and soon you're retreating into your rooms. As you head out of the waiting room, you see a couple of ponies sitting on a metallic platform, at eye level.
>"But why? What else do you need to be satisfied!?" Rose Medal is yelling in whispers.
>"I'm sorry, Rose, I just... you're not my type, alright?" Firegazer defends himself. "Besides, I have too much to commit right now. The job, the contest... I wouldn't want to fake it for the sake of novelty."
>"Hmph! Suit yourself!" The pink pegasus flies away.
>"W-Wait! We're still friends, right?" Firegazer tries to call her back, as she flies into the dim lit corridors. "Oh boy..." he holds his head in his hooves, rocking himself back and forth, until he suddenly notices you. "F-Fuh...! Ha, haha!" He turns away from you and begins to whistle a song, acting as if nothing happened.

I'm afraid I'll have to stop here,
back tomorrow.
>>
>>30201683
Lets segue into the matter. Start by asking what contest he was talking about.
>>
>>30201683
Let's feint noticing what happened?
What happened Firegazer?
>>
>>30201683
Would he like a seat on our head fluff?
>>
>>30201683
Apologize for accidentally eavesdropping. Tell him we're here if he needs any comfort. None can resist our fluff.

>>30201713
This. Slowly approach the difficult topic.
>>
>>30201796
>>30201713
These, but floof him only if it's necessary to contain the weh.
>>
>>30202510
Agreed. We should not just go straight to fluff all the time.
>>
If things do not work out between Feather bed and Con Job we should make sure Con extends the same respect and honesty to whoever he goes after next.
>>
>>30202749
That's not really any of our business. That's between Shadow Cloak and her operator.
What
Is our mom not pretty enough for him? He too good for her or something?
>>
>>30202822
I meant if mum decides she does not want something short term. It would be wrong of us to not except him to treat everybody the same way.
>>
>>30202749
Shadow is the biggest chance that would male con stop his behavior. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to mind him going after other vulnerable mares.
>>
>>30202749
>>30203002
Legit that shot ain't any of our business unless it's Firegazer or mum. We're not his mom so we have no right to Lord over him a dictate his every action.
>>
>>30202852
Specificly it would be wrong because it would make us a hypocrite.
>>
>>30203882
It is our business. his actions reflect on shadow cloak and shadow cloak reflects on the big mares as a whole.
>>
>>30204393
No. Shadow Cloak is our senior. Weather what you believe matters or not, we've already dealt with this. What you're asking is to waste what precious time we have in the day, between patrols and fighting monsters, to baby sit someone who's older then us. Someone with far more wisdom.
>>
>>30204437
This. Shadow Cloak isn't going to stop Con from flirting around, so there's absolutely nothing we can do that wouldn't just be a waste.
>>
>>30204437
I never said anything about babysitting anybody. I simply meant if things don't work out with feather bed we should tell him he should extend the same honesty to the next mare he goes after.
>>
>>30204576
That's some snooty puritist shit. Gonna disagree with you.
>>
>>30204539
I think Shadow cloak just does not care either way. Also I don't think anybody cares if he flirts around. We just don't want him to lead anypony on.

Way I see it if it was a random mare it would have been silly to scare him like we did but now that we have already put the fear in him we may as well leverage it a little.
>>
>>30201683
"Is uh... is everything ok? Cause it doesn't sound like it."
>>
File: #25 - Collect them all!.png (278KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
#25 - Collect them all!.png
278KB, 800x1200px
Good morning ponies.
>>
>>30201683
Just say hi at first and wait to see if he s going to say something, lets take a slow approach
Sit by the wall too, since pones dont really become 'smaller' when sitting, since their front hooves still standing and all, will be good if the chat becomes lenghty

Dont forget to fluff him to sleep too
I-its for him, not for ourselves baka
>>
>>30201713
>>30201745
>>30201777
>>30201796
>>30204950
>>30205827
"Uh... hi" you decide to approach him, if only to ease the tension. "I... I'm sorry, I think I eavesdropped a little" you sit down and wait for him to answer.
>"Ugh..." finally, the stallion turns around. "I know, I suppose it's my fault for making a scene out here."
"What happened? Is there anything I could help you with?"
>"Heh, no, I don't think" the pegasus shakes his head. "Long story short, Rose asked me out for a date, and I turned her down."
"Ooh..."
>"I had to do it, I'd regret taking her out just to tell her I'm not really interested" Firegazer explains. "I'm sure she can find a stallion that will match her."
"I see. Hurt?"
>"Only if she starts resenting me because of this."
"Maybe Illumina will help her. She's a good counselor" you reply. Firegazer lifts his head up and smiles. "Sorry if I'm prying, but... I heard something about a contest?"
>"Oh, that!" He scratches his neck. "It's something for amateur programmers, I... got in because of my sister, her being how she is, and now I'd rather see it all the way through than quit."
"You're a programmer?"
>"Barely" Firegazer smirks. "I had to take come courses in college, so I know the basics. The contest is not demanding on level, but it is on time, and if it wasn't for my desk job I couldn't finish it."
"Well, good luck with that too!" You proclaim. "You, uh... wanna go for a dive in the fluff? Just to cheer you up, that is."
>"Uh!" Firegazer's wings almost spread. "N-No, thanks, I'll be fine... I appreciate you taking care of me, Feather Storm, since it should be the other way around..."
>>
>>30207905
Nonsense! We work as a team and as a family. At least that's what Con Job says about the relationship between operators and big mares.

Let's ask him more about his sister. It seems as he isn't interested in this contest, but is willing to do it for her. Also, there is no escape from the fluff.
>>
>>30207905
So what would you look for in a companion?
>>
>>30207958
Please no fluff. It is getting cringy.
>>
>>30207905
Just out of curiosity, what's not to like about her?

>>30207972
THIS!!!
>>
>>30207905
Just in case, I want to preemptively suggest that when we go to bed that we have a nightmare that Con Job is our new dad and that mom is pregnant with our new sibling.
>>
>>30207905
Bashfully wave.
Naaaah.

>>30207972
Anon plz. The only thing cringy here is your fluff tolerance. Is so low.

>>30208017
We. Not this.
>>
>>30207972
>>30207983
Ah, took a while for people to start getting annoyed at it. Neutral on this, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>30207958
We are not fucking fluff raping him. I always hated the fluff crap but that is going to far.
>>
>>30208017
It is not the players job to suggest nightmares unless asked.
>>
Do we get a cool prize if we collect all the cards? I want a cheap big-mare themed plastic knickknack!
>>
>>30208132
If you collect all the cards, you get all the cards.
>>
>>30208115
Wow. Just WOW. Aren't you a sensitive little snowflake. Look dude, fluff ain't hurting anyone. If he wants then it's fine, if he doesn't then that's fine too.

>>30208017
That's a lie. What ever happened to being a paragon of good and stuff?
>>30208132
Of course we do. Keep collecting. I thinkfind, said something might happen if we have them all.
>>
>>30208115
Fluff raping is a heinous crime indeed. My sister needs a therapist for something so horrifyingly comfortable.
>>
>>30207958
>>30207965
>>30207983
>>30208017
>>30208057
"Naah" you wave a hoof. "This is what we do! We need to care for each other, you might have your sister and I have my mom, but we need to be a family as well! At least, that's how Con Job puts his perspective of working with Shadow Cloak."
>"That sounds good, still, sorry for drawing your attention, I bet you're tired" the colt stretches his limbs.
"Let's go" you lower your head until it's level with his platform. "Come on, it'll do you at least a little good" eventually, the pegasus jumps in your mane fluff. "Good! Now, just out of curiosity, why didn't you want to go out with her? If it's not too personal."
>"Oh, well..." Firegazer thinks. "Call me spoiled, but she's really not my type. I guess that's the only way I can put it. She's a nice mare, but she lives life differently, likes fashion, doesn't enjoy her job..."
"She what!?" You gasp. "B-But...!"
>"Well, she doesn't enjoy computers, is what I mean. But she enjoys being with Illumina, I think that's what keeps her on the screen all day. And I understand her, I know I like staring at monitors and picking details, reading spreadsheets... it's not everypony's job, but it pays."
"Oh, I doubt the perfect job exists" you snort. "Soo... again, out of curiosity, what do you look for in a mare?"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh108.png (121KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
bmh108.png
121KB, 400x800px
>>30208253
>"Me? Oh..." you can feel the pegasus sinking in your fluff deeper. "I... I think I'd be fine with a pony who enjoys the same things as me, computers, the movies, gourmet restaurants... uh, that's my sister's thing too, she passed it on to me."
"Gourmet restaurants? Hoho, do share!"
>"We've had a good life, we often go to new places every time we meet to catch up on each other. I don't know, this... does any of this make me sound like a snob?"
"Why would it?"
>"The more I hear myself talk about it, the worse I feel."
"Aww, you" as you arrive at your room, you pick Firegazer off your mane with the tips of your wings. "I think you're just feeling down. Give it a night's rest and get up with a new point of view."
>"I can at least go to sleep" Firegazer nods. "Good night, Feather Storm."
"Night!"
>You wake up the next morning, after some inconsistent dreams, and get up to wash your face. As soon as the door opens, you meet with Shadow Cloak at less than a snoot's length.
>"Battle training this evening! Be sure not to strain too much on patrol!" She cheerily proclaims.
"...How long have you been outside my room?"
>"...No?"
>You close the door and retreat a few steps. After a minute of figuring out just what's happened, you open the door again, and the mare's gone. Finally, you can wash yourself, and you have a free morning to do whatever you wish.
>>
>>30208264
Fond t how robotics is progressing on our drone.
>>
>>30208362
*find out
>>
>>30208264
Did we time skip? I thought we were going to do some training with Lumin and Shadow.
>>
>>30208362
>>30208369
It hasn't been that long. They will tell us when they've finished or made any significant improvements.

>>30208264
We have the morning to do whatever we need. Contact the robotics team about their progress on the ear buds. Would it help them if there was an above ground relay dish or communications tower?

Contact Tamiya's team and ask if they've received the things they need yet.

Contact Felix and briefly ask what will they do with our spare feathers.

Contact the food farming team and ask them how they produce the food.
>>
>>30207972
>>30207983
Just like the big stalion shit, I d like if that was part of her character, having ponies very close to her and stuff, fluff shenanigans could be fun too

And honestly, I really dislike the big stallion quirk and side story/quest that came with it, but neighing around wont do anything for that, if enough anons like thing then you should learn to accept others opinions, just like the floof, which I m certain that I m the only one

Ps.: Sure, it wont be the "go to" all the time, but I think its a nice thing to do with the ponies we like/love(Firegazer/mom/etc), its just like a big hug in the end

>>30207905
>Head fluff
Didnt you mean "mane"
>>
>>30208253
>>30208362 This sounds good
>>
>>30208436
I don't mind the fluff either. Just like the big stallion quirk, as long as it isn't overdone, it doesn't really get in the way of the quest.
>>
>>30208436
>which I m certain that I m the only one
Certain i'm NOT the only one
Typing on phone and didnt saw that...

>ib4 strawpool
>>
>>30208362
>>30208429
>>30208447
>First, a round of contacting your research teams. Tailspin informs you tuning the earbuds to the first available satellite relay is complete.
>"Should give you one hundred percent clear audio in the entire city" the stallion explains. "Next, we'll work on a couple more sets."
"Awesome. Any news on my drone?"
>"We're getting parts, soon as we're done with the buds... whoa!" The screen rocks to the sides as something explodes in the lab.
"Tailspin! Is everything alright!?"
>"Yuh-Yeah, some idiot running around with nitro... ugh, they're gonna make us pay for the hole A-GAIN!" The connection to Tailspin cuts just as he slams a hoof into his face.
>Next, you try Tamiya's team and tell her what you did at the congress yesterday. The zebra and her partners are overjoyed.
>"Excellent! They should send us an offer very soon! Thank you again, dear."
"No problem, let me know how it goes!"
>While you're at it, you contact Felix as he oversees the R&D team dissecting the amphibian creatures you last defeated.

(1/2)
>>
>>30208551
>"Hmm? What we do with your feathers?"
"Yeah, I assume you're picking them all up. What do you have in mind?"
>"Well, my team here's gonna dig into them soon as we done with these monsters" the stallion yells over the sound of whirling blades and lasers cutting dead meat. Despite the lab coat and goggles on his eyes, he looks as derpy and irreverent as usual. "We wanna find out if we can recreate it, you know, to make better alloys, more weapons, stuff...!"
"Would you please let me know with what you find?"
>"Course!"
>Finally, you try to contact the last team, the one supposed to be in charge of ways to grow food, but Firegazer is unable to patch you through. The young pegasus is having a more relaxed morning, although he acknowledges Rose Medal hasn't been herself since their talk.
"Give it time, right now is a bit too soon" you advise him as good as you can, when you hear part of the wall next to your bed move, and your mother comes in. "Mom! H-How was the party?"
>"Oh, dear, it was simply divine" Feather Bed flutters around you. "And this lovely stallion, Shadow Cloak's operator? He asked me to go for dinner tonight. Isn't he a lovable character?" She finally perchs in your muzzle, humming a tune to herself.
>>
>>30208521
>Certain i'm NOT the only one
>implying that he's the only one who likes the fluff funnies?
I think I may have misread something, but fluff is ok. People should just accept it and not fight over the rights to fluff or not to fluff.
>>
>>30208554
That's good to hear. He told you any relationship would be temporary right?
>>
>>30208554
Oh a well I hope you have fun tonight.
I hope I don't have to call him dad or anything.

I fully expect anons to complain to mom horse about what we know about Con, to which I say it's unneeded. She's a grown mare. This ain't her first rodeo.
>>
>>30208554
Just let her know that he most likely isn't interested in anything long term. He's only stay a few weeks before leaving.
>>
File: 1494107292079.png (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494107292079.png
80KB, 400x400px
Anyone besides me ever wonder if Bravo, craves more big thicc mares riding his neck?
>>
>>30208556
It was a typo, that s why it was capitalized, couldnt delete the previous post because it had been too long

>>30208554
Scrunch our muzzle for that comment, not like she s going to see it from there but still, wish her a good day and rush out to not drop too much spaghetti, dont think we should prey in our moms life

For now that is, we should ask immediately after she s back from dinner though and see if he told her, dont think asking right away would be nice if she doesnt know yet and would end up hurting her more...
>>
>>30208554
Hope she has fun do as long as he's here.
>>
>>30208621
He s a turtle, i d think that he cares more about how big is a shell, and we re not fat to be THAT round soo...
>>
>>30208636
The inner machinations of his mind is an enigma.
Oh Feather Storm is definitely thicc. It's been described somewhere in a thread too. We can make her thiccer.
>>
>>30208623
Your right. They likely organised this before we talked to him.
>>30208581
I take this back, ask her after the date
>>
>>30208673
We need to be thicc-er, the thicc-est! We should add that to our growing list of wishes!

Nah not really, unless the stallion we pick up likes absolute THICC mares, then yes really
>>
Stupid sexy monster stallion when?
>>
>>30208766
I want a pair of monsters. One themed in some way after cock and balls and another after pussy and tits.
>>
>>30208581
>>30208582
>>30208593
>>30208623
>>30208631
>You scrunch, even at risk of shaking her, but very carefully you manage not to move your mother at all.
"W-Well, that's good to hear! I hope you have fun while he's around."
>"Yes, having a stallion pamper me for a couple of weeks, no strings attached, well, perhaps it's something I might need" You can only see your mom's butt, as she looks to the horizon.
"That's good... sorry mom, I gotta go for now, there are always things to do" You carefully let Feather Bed fly off your muzzle, and exit your room, taking an idle walk around the facility. Shadow Cloak has taken Storm's place doing the morning rounds, so you find Illumina running laps at the VR room. As you put the gear on, the white floor and walls around you become those of an overly sized track field.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh109.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh109.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>30208844
>"Hey, Feather!" The pegasus returns to your side. The legwarmers she wears aren't VR, but actual pieces of equipment. "I don't usually do this much exercise, but I have to admit having a new big mare around makes me want to perform my best!" She immediately covers her muzzle. "That is, I'm not saying I don't perform my best around you, it's just how routine settles in..."
"I get it, Lumi" you nod. "What sorts of exercises do you do here?"
>"Oh, there are programs for everything! Every single sport, every athletic event... I usually go for things that don't demand too much pressure" she taps her chest with a hoof. "Would you like to join me? There's plenty we can do between the two of us."
>As you converse with your friend, the door to the VR room opens, and director Dime Fang enters via moving platform.
>"There you are, ladies" he rises to eye level. "Splendid news, I tell you! We're starting to feel the effects of all that delicious turtle money in our treasury!"
"What does that mean?"
>"In approximately thirty minutes, me and Full Helix will conduct an initial battery of tests for new positions at this facility" the bat explains, combing his mane. "Mostly for security guards, plus janitors and other much needed support personnel. We would cherish having either or you with us" he turns to you. "Since it was mostly thanks to your planning, I thought you'd like to be given the chance to look at the future of the station."

Back tomorrow for more.
>>
>>30208775
Right at heat season for the most awkward battle ever ^:)
>>
>>30208850
Sure. I will do a little exercise and head on over.
Do the pole vault for 10 minuites and then leave.

Wait shit we probably don't have any polls that would support a big mare. Do a regular high jump instead. No cheating with our wings.
>>
>>30208893
But then we ll get there all sweaty and stuff...therefore i m sure Lumi wont go, since she cares very much about looks and all
Hard question, but i think seeing the newbies reaction to us would be fun, maybe we can skip training just this time or try and find some light stuff that wouldnt make us sweat too much
>>
>>30208850
Would I? You can count your cute patootie that I'll be there! I'll be there in twenty or so minutes or so though. Gotta work the glutes and do some yoga exercises.
>>
>>30208931
Oh. You make a valid point. Then how about some stretching and breathing exercises then?
>ponies not liking big mare musk
>>
>>30208931
I still like the idea but I suppose exercise can wait until later. It is not a big deal.
>>
>>30208850
What do you think Illumina? Would you like to sit this one out or come with me later?
>>
File: boop of superiority.png (56KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
boop of superiority.png
56KB, 400x341px
>>
>>30208893
Can't we just use a vr pole?
>>
Big mares did 9/11, it was all a excuse to get more resources
>>
>>30212035
Vr room does not work like that. Only reason we feel impacts is the gear. The holograms are not solid.
>>
>>30208893
>>30208931
>>30209000
>>30209008
>>30209527
>>30210513
"Ooo!" You look at your partner, who's stretching out of idleness. "What do you say, Lumi? Want to do this one or would you rather sit out?"
>"Ugh, but I'm all sweaty and worked up now..." the pegasus moans. "I think I'll pass, thank you."
"Then count me on it instead!" You touch your chest ceremoniously. "I wouldn't miss a chance to show the newbies how it is around here."
>"They're not in yet, just keep that in mind. Thirty minutes, in the cargo bay, yes?" Dime Fang turns around and punches the controls on his platform, leaving the room.
"Might as well do some light exercise in the meantime. I'd hate to break those poor ponies' concentrations with my powerful big mare pheromones..." you snicker, Illumina grinning as well.
>You spend a while stretching, doing slow exercise and trotting around, while Illumina performs a series of aerial and grounded exercises. While not the strongest, she's very nimble and has perfect control of her flight, which you have yet to achieve.
"I have good news for you" she tells you before you leave. "Storm called me this morning, and things are going well. Expect a call later tonight."

(1/2)
>>
>>30214294
"Gasp!" You whinny like a little schoolgirl. "Thanks! I'll have to keep an eye on the computer!"
>Your day brightened, you happily trot across the subterranean facility, all the way to the distant cargo hold. In the massive cavern, a large crowd is gathered, socializing in small groups. Most of them shut up as soon as you squeeze through the gates.
>"Ah, here you are" Felix beckons you. "We're about to start."
"Can we make those doors wider one of these days?" You ask, rubbing your sore rump.
>"Why not, we's got money now" Dime Fang flies past you, his fangs shimmering in a smile across his face. "Ahem... welcome, ladies and gentlecolts, to the selection process for positions at the BMHP research center 5. My name's Dime Fang Barrel, and I supervise the financial and operative side of the center" he then approaches Felix. "This is Full Helix, our lead researcher, and behind me is Feather Storm, our most recent addition to the big mare family."
>You wave a hoof, causing ponies to gasp, take a step back or forward and make all sorts of faces.
>"In a moment, we will begin with the tests, but first we'd like to address a few points..." Fang goes on a speech about the values of friendship, courage and huge, and you get lost midway. As he ends, there's a tremendous round of applause and hoof stomping, at which point the director flies up to your ear. "Would you like to say something?" He whispers.
>>
>>30214306
Sure.
So raise of hooves. Who's curious about the giant turtle wearing sunglasses? And who's excited to help stop monster attacks?
>>
>>30214306
I just want to say you all seem such nice ponies and I wish we could hire you all.
>>
>>30214306
Sure. Might as well tell them which research projects we are currently focusing on. If it's not confidental that is.
>>
>>30214359
>>30214406
>>30214422
>The best thing would be to make these ponies less nervous than they already are, so you lean on your tummy and face them with a calm, relaxed demeanor.
>"And now, a few words from Feather Storm" Dime Fang and Felix move aside, giving you space to look at all these ponies.
"Thank you, director" you try to look professional. "I just wanted to say that you all like such a promising class. Unfortunately, we cannot hire you all, so I wish you the best in the upcoming tests" you pause, think for a moment and whisper at Dime Fang. "We -can't- hire them all, can we?"
>Some of the ponies chuckle, their tension fading, as the bat pony shakes his head. Then you return to addressing them.
"On top of the monster killing game, we conduct very serious research about the nature of big mares, monsters and other social necessities, so the need for secrecy and protection is very strict. Remember to be courageus and think huge! Oh, also, who's seen the giant turtle with sunglasses?" A few ponies raise their hooves. "I tamed him. Hehee."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh110.png (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh110.png
37KB, 400x400px
>>30214564
>"Uh, thank you, Feather Storm" Dime Fang takes over in a shower of applause. "Well, now it's time to begin with the tests. Please stand by the end of the room as we arrange the tables..."
>The workponies assemble a good number of desks, and the first test takes place once all the ponies are seated. It is a standard IQ and personality test, to make certain their general thinking skills are up to the par. The second test, issued immediately after the first, is more direct: a series of ethical scenarios and regulation dilemmas.
>"We uploaded a safe version of our safety rulebook last week, with the hiring annoucement" Felix explains. "These ponies have had just about enough time to drink it all, will be interesting to see what they come up with."
>However, your eyes are fixated at one pony with a ridiculously dandy attire and hair. Somehow, he seems twitchy, looking around and... is he cheating!? You believe you might have seen him look at other exams, hiding his actions behind a dandy smile and shades. Is it true, however, or did you just believe it? Can you do the right thing? He looks so tubular and rad...
>>
>>30214573
Ask for his name.
>>
>>30214573
Creep your way behind him until you catch him in the act
When you do, stomp a hoof and point accusingly at him with the other. Tubular and rad ponies require tubular and rad approaches

Question to other anons: should we give them some suspense by only saying "(You)!" at first or spit it all at once?
>>
>>30214573
Getting flashbacks to Dandy. I think we should should leave the workers to regulate and take care of this.

>>30214606
Saying "You!" is good enough. Will get enough attention on him to stop any cheating he might be doing.
>>
>>30214606
>Creep your way behind him
There is no way of doing that without causing a ruckus.
>When you do, stomp a hoof and point accusingly at him with the other.
Way to disruptive for a test.
>should we give them some suspense by only saying "(You)!" at first or spit it all at once?
No?
>>30214626
He does look dandy, but is he worthy of wearing that pompedour? Is it even real?!
>>
>>30214573
Go get robotics to send a small drone with a camera to watch him.
>>
>>30214698
Genius.
>>
>>30214698
>>30214710
Too bad its not ready yet
>>
>>30214698
I like it. Ensures we do not disrupt the other ponies.
>>30214724
He meant a normal flying drone you can buy off the fucking shelf numbnuts.
>>
>>30214605
>>30214606
>>30214626
>>30214647
>>30214698
>Just to make sure, you call Felix up and ask for his name.
>"Hmm..." the stallion reads through the inscription list. "Number... ah, here it is. His name's Dandy Rump, apparently, and comes with no unusual qualifications" he looks up to your face. "Whatsamatter?"
"I think I saw him cheating."
>"Really? Your eyes are better than mine, so maybe..." he looks up. "I dunno. He looks pretty rad."
"Rad or not, he can't go unpunished" you look at him and notice his eyes darting to the side, then writing on his paper. "I'm going to fetch a drone from robotics" you leave the room in a hurry and approach the nearby lab. "Tailspin! You in there? I need something!"
>"Hmm?" The earth pony opens the door and comes outside. "What for?"
"Do you have anything to spy on ponies? Drones with cameras, or something? I'm trying to see if one of the ponies taking an entrance exam is cheating."
>"We have a drone, but it's all busted... eh, what the heck, we can slap a camera on it" the pony joins the lab and comes back five minutes after with a helicopter shaped vehicle on his back. "I'll control it, just tell me who's the bozo."
>Back in the cargo bay, Tailspin flies the unstable drone with a surveillance camera taped in lazily, and gears it above the suspect. Fortunately, it makes very little noise.
"Now keep it steady and looking at him, and the mare at his right" you instruct, then look up and watch him. "There he goes again!" You see him do the motions, and look back at the ponies. This time, Felix nods solemnly.
>"Enough. We will question him personally" Dime Fang reappears with a microphone. As he speaks, the speakers around the cavern rumble. "Would examinee Dandy Rump please come here for a second?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30214763
>You see the pony leave his desk, biting his dandy goatee, and approach the front of the class.
>"Good day! And may I know what could possibly be the problem?" He speaks with a cheerful voice.
"Mr. Rump, I have seen -you- cheating at this exam" you point an accusative hoof. "I also think your pompadour looks waay too greasy to be real. Do you deny these claims?"
>"Whoa there, my mane's fine" he taps the pompadour, which rumbles and jiggles. "And what do you mean, cheating? How would you tell, under the glasses?"
"Oh, so you think I'm lying? We have video proof" you point at the drone flying around the room, as Tailspin's attention span is completely gone.
>"May we see your exam, Mr. Rump?" Dime Fang extends a hoof.
>"Sigh..." the pony takes his glasses off and stashes them on a pocket in his rad shirt. "Fine, I suppose there's no need to hide anything else" he speaks in a more calm manner as he pulls out some sort of identification card. "Director Fang, I'm CBE. Central Bureau of Ethics, on official inspection."
"O shit" Dime Fang's face goes limp.
>"I thought it would be a fun way to begin if I took the place of a regular entree" the pony shrugs. "But since you saw through my fake attempt at cheating, I can safely say that part gets an A+. Very smart to keep a big mare with you during the exams" he winks at you, regaining 100% of his dandiness.
>"Ugh... I'm afraid this will take all of my day" Dime Fang looks at you, the tufts in his ears sprouting with anguish. "I hate to ask, but would you assist Felix with the rest of the examination? Or at least, ask Illumina. You won't be alone, scientists will join later, but an inspection of this whole place is quite lengthy, so we need to start now. Just please, don't ask Shadow Cloak if possible."
>>
>>30214771
Very well.
>>
>>30214771
I can do it, sure. Don't think Illumina wants to though. Or at least not yet.

Stay Dandy inspector.

Who wants to try some big mare food after the exams?....csn regular ponies eat big mare food?
>>
>>30214771
Is anyone else here an inspector?
>>
>>30214790
>>30214796
>>30214860
"Very well, I'll take care of it" you nod. "Are there any more inspectors around here?"
>"Nope. Just me. Should we get goin', director?" Dandy Rump points at the rusty door towards the inner facility.
>"Yes, let's" Dime Fang gives you a serious look before departing. He clearly wants you to take it seriously, and so you do.
>There are no more incidents afterwards, and the group is led towards the VR room for their physical exam, provided Illumina isn't using it anymore. The strength of the big mare musk seems to overpower some of the ponies, making them dizzy.
>"Heh" Felix smugs through. "Amateurs."
>Much as there are three sets of big mare VR gear, there are a couple dozen for regular ponies, and so the examinees take the test in groups, in the same simulation of an athletic track, scaled down. You use your own gear to supervise, checking on the others in the meantime. The exam is quite rigurous, and takes out a fair share of the competition.
>"Finally, we'll conduct personal interviews after shower and lunch" Felix informs, as a few scientists and a couple of armed guards enter the VR room. "You're all invited to eat in our dining room, to get used to the experience."

(1/2)
>>
>>30214962
"Make sure you try the grub! It's about all we big mares can eat" you shake a hoof.
>"We'll take it from here love, thanks for lending a hoof" Felix approaches you.
"No problem at all, just call if you need me again" taking your gear off, you leave the room after the small ones. "Hmm, maybe I should go eat too..."
>You have lunch earlier than usual, as Shadow Cloak shows up to check on you. You give her the rundown on what's been happening.
>"Inspection, huh?" The unicorn smiles. "That'll keep the batty busy. Remember, after your patrol we're going for training, so don't stress yourself."
"What if a monster attacks?"
>"Well, just wreck 'em!" She puffs out, leaving a short lived trail of smoke.
>However, patrol goes by uneventfully, and you're able to test the fully functioning earbuds. Tailspin decides they're good enough to transfer control, so next time you'll be speaking directly to Firegazer.
>After patrol, you meet Illumina and Shadow Cloak on the expanse east from MegaStable 5, where you first sparred with Storm.
>"Alright, fillies!" The unicorn trots in place. "I want you to tell me what kind of physical style would you like to specialize in, and what sorts of attacks do you know already."
>"I studied some martial arts" Illumina replies. "Nothing past the most basic level. I'd like to take advantage of my frame and speed, since I'm not a gym enthusiast."
>"Alright. How about you?" S.C. asks you next.
>>
>>30214965
I want to learn to be accurate with my attacks and how to hit just the right spots.
>>
>>30214965
The explosive punch was great, we should learn how to do that and if its possible to do it with our wings to launch our feathers
>>
>>30214965
Some simple manuvies I have from memory and performed. I've done a drop kick, does that count?
Teach me the Hyakuretsu Ken! The hundred crack hoof.
>>
>>30214965
Wing flappy slappy. Because my wings are made of metal yo. Natural melee weapons.
>>
>>30215040
I thought we already did that against the bigger of the two giant turtles.
>>
>>30215090
I don't think we were punching that fast
Not that I am voting to learn that.
>>
>>30214965
Teach us the art of battle pronking.
>>
>>30214965
>little VR sets for little ponies
So is it or is it not possible for little ponies to train big pones?
>>
>>30214984
>>30215013
>>30215040
>>30215099
>>30215113
"I haven't tried a lot, other than drop kicks and other flying maneuvers. I feel I want to be as accurate as possible, to be able to use my metallic wings to the most" you spread your long wingspan, feathers shimmering under the desert sun.
>"Ooo, fancy" Shadow Cloak caresses the feathers with a hoof, and they sing a crystalline tune.
"Also pronking. Hiss!" You stand on the tips of your hooves, back arched for a second.
>"Seems like both of you are going for similar styles, working on agility and maneuverability over raw strength" S.C. examines. "I like it, I also trained martial arts with different masters."
"Big or small?"
>"Small, of course! With VR and adjusting the pressure sensitivity, you can make do with almost anything" The unicorn explains. "But sparring always feels more authentic. Now!" She points at a nearby mound of rock. "Hit that rock with all of your power! I want to measure your best blow."
>Both you and Illumina have the same idea, taking to the skies and dropping kicks on the rock. It cracks and breaks in places, causing a rumble across the desert. You both descend to the ground, your hind leg feeling a bit numb.
>"Very funny" Shadow Cloak rolls her eyes. "I mean, your -real- blows."
>"Excuse us?" Illumina shares a look of confusion with you, then back at the unicorn.
>"I mean, of course, your..." Shadow Cloak's words begin to turn into mumbles. "You can't be serious. You don't know how to properly hit anything!?"

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh111.png (254KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
bmh111.png
254KB, 400x800px
>>30215224
"Hey, we've done plenty of good so far" you retort.
>"But not at full power!?" Shadow Cloak drops at Illumina's hooves. "Aren't you a year old!? How didn't you figure out how to use your energy?"
>"I don't know, I just..." the blue pegasus stammers.
>"This is a real problem, you girls" the unicorn begins to lose it, scratching her face. "If you don't know, that means most of the other big mares don't know either! This could put you in danger!"
"Alright, calm down" you step towards her. "What is this you're talking about, exactly?"
>Shadow Cloak takes a few deep breaths, while still clearly in panic, and approaches the rock you just kicked.
>"See, the big mare formula lets us release strong amounts of energy, like this" she taps the rock with her hoof, and a huge explosion occurs, raising clouds of dust, grinding most of the mound into dust. "I-It's in all of us, we found out about it, you were supposed to...!"
>"Whoa... I honestly never heard about that! Seems similar to what Storm can do" Illumina ponders.
>"There's a drawback, you can't use it too much or it explodes your body. Literally. But that doesn't mean you can't use it, as long as it's responsibly!"
"Are you sure we can? Maybe Lumi and Storm should have found out..."
>"But you can! The formula hasn't been altered at all! Aargh!" The unicorn drops to the floor. "Stupid pencil pushers!"
"But now you're here, so you can teach us, right?" You ask her, now starting to feel worried.
>"I can, I mean, I could focus on that, but it'd take us these two weeks alone" S.C. replies. "I could give you some pointers, like how I'm teaching you to sense, and you could eventually find out yourselves, and focus the rest of the time on learning proper fighting! I won't have time for both" she frowns. "I don't know, I guess it's your choice."

Back tomorrow for more.
>>
>>30215231
So if I can make a big punch explosion, then What about several consecutive rapid mini explosions?
>>
>>30215231
Well I am sure we can slowly work it out ourselves and over the phone. I would like to focus on the stuff we already had planned.
>>
>>30215231
>There's a drawback, you can't use it too much or it explodes your body. Literally.
No wonder it's not common knowledge.
>>
>>30215231
We weren't focusing on strength anyway, so lets focus on style while she's here.
>>
>>30215263
This.
>>
>>30215260
I'm confident they know of this power. They just kept hidden to reduce the risk of us dying out there. We are expensive to make after all.
>>
>>30215863
Yeah, that's what I was saying.
>>
>>30215863
We should ask Shadow if she knows of any big mare who blew herself up, else why would they keep it from us?

This is kinda sad, to not be fully trusted like this after all we gotta do for them...

Also I vote that we go for martial arts and only tips on inner power for solo training, inner power may be good against a big monster, but will be pointless against swarms, while the other way around is more easily mixed, like:
Inner( force) then techniques(martial arts)
>Punch until they die
>Well this works, why should we ever pratice techniques?
>Fully focus on inner, berserk class

Techniques then inner
>We can dodge and strike nicelly, very low recovery time
>A stronger punch would be nice thou
>Start mixing both, fighter class

Or maybe
>Become so technical that no monster can ever touch us
>Who needs inner? We can even play with our fights since we wont be hit anyway
>Focus fully on technicalities, monk class

What I propose is that we go for the middle one
>>
>>30215231
Well since we were supposed to know this but we don't, maybe we should open the big mare transfer program to the other big mares.

>"There's a drawback, you can't use it too much or it explodes your body. Literally. But that doesn't mean you can't use it, as long as it's responsibly!"
How do you know this? Has a big mare ever died from using their power to much?

>"I like it, I also trained martial arts with different masters."
>"Big or small?"
>"Small, of course! With VR and adjusting the pressure sensitivity, you can make do with almost anything" The unicorn explains..."
I think we should focus our time on our senses and other big mare abilities, like fighting! And I'd like to get first hoof exsperience to train with some small masters. Plus I think it'd be great for both the big and small ponies. Really. In a way, through us, they can help defend their country through the teaching of their martial arts.

>>30215260
Maybe the knowledge to do it was last in paper work, or big mares are expected to learn by themselves. We can ask about it later.

>>30215263
>>30215810
Optimizing. She teaches us big mare facts, we learn how to fight from MMA masters.

>inner power may be good against a big monster, but will be pointless against swarms
Actually explosions would be useful against a swarm, and you can still get overwhelmed by a swarm.
>>
We should ask for a ig mares pole vaulting pole.
>>
>>30215231
Let's focus on technique. We're allergic to blowing ourselves up.
>>
>>30217957
That's why we need practice. Why am I the only one who gets this?
>>
>>30218575
>the only one
>>
>>30215231
Teach us the was of the big mares. With a side of awesome please.
>>
>>30218575
>the
>only
>one
>>
>>30218615
>>30218916
Excuse me, but I was referring to practicing big mare powers in favor for fighting techniques. Since we could have other ponies teach feather how to fight later, we can learn to not explode ourselves now.
>>
>>30218940
Multiple people want to learn the ki techiques. You are simply the only one that wants to learn them more then the other stuff.
>>
>>30219997
Finally up to date. A what now and what's a ki technique?
>>
>>30215247
>>30215259
>>30215260
>>30215263
>>30217291
>>30217957
>>30218780
>"I'm not particularly fond of exploding, if you ask me" Illumina retorts just as you were opening your mouth to say the same. You're content with simply nodding. "How do you know it happens?"
>"It hasn't happen to anypony yet" Shadow Cloak walks up to the two of you. "But you can feel it, you know? The feeling of being about to die."
"With a drawback with that, I can see it not being very popular" you raise a brow.
>"But imagine having a secret weapon to get past any hard defenses! If you use it once, maybe twice in a fight, there's no danger! You can learn self control once you understand how it works, it's just the chemicals in our bodies, nothing more."
"We weren't focusing on strength, so while it sounds interesting, we should stick to the plan and learn how to fight" you put a hoof in Shadow Cloak's shoulder. "Whatever you can teach us about this super-blow in the little time we get left will be enough. And hey, you can always help us via call!"
>"I concur" Illumina stomps a hoof in agreement.
>"Alright" the unicorn turns sweet. "There's three of you, maybe it won't be necessary... I've always been alone, I can't tell you how many times that skill has saved my rump. And to think the other big mares might not even know they have a choice makes me angry!"
"That's what the transfer program is for! If we share this knowledge, we'll strengthen big mares as a whole" you grab the unicorn and ruffle her mane. "But now you're ours, we're going to squeeze every last drop of knowledge!"
>"Hah. I couldn't teach you all about a martial art, but if you're interested in learning from experts, I will teach you Wan Kan Din Sao. It's a relatively modern Sellan style that tries to be a template for students of any martial art. It will give you the framework to learn almost anything!"
>"Does it have practical uses by itself?" Illumina asks.
>"Oh hohoho" S.C. chuckles. "Let me show ya."

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh112.png (140KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh112.png
140KB, 400x400px
>>30220230
>You spend the better part of the evening learning the basic stances and principles of this martial art. Focused on equilibrium, knowing the boundaries of your body and accepting change as it flows, in just a session you begin to feel as if your body stands more elegantly, and your walking stance shifts a bit towards something along those lines. All in all, the session feels like some action movie montage.
>After Shadow Cloak is satisfied with your progress, you return to the facility and go for a swim in the lake. The unicorn becomes fond of pulling tails and teleporting under you in the water, to catch you unawares and tickle your belly, and you have to be severe in your remarks not to overdo it.
>Later, you all return to your rooms, happening to see Con Job heading somewhere in a platform.
>"Hey, ladies, a word with you" he waves at the three of you. "You haven't happened to seen a pony with a pompadour this big, right?"
"You mean, the inspector? Director Fang said they'd be working all day."
>"Inspector? Did he show you an official id?"
"He did. Why?"
>"I've seen him acting suspicious, and all on his own, without the bat" the stallion spits. "I don't like it one bit."
>"What's on your mind?" Shadow Cloak steps forward.
>"S.C., I'm a con pony, I know a con pony when I see one. Mr. pompadour isn't good news, and I'm going to catch him before he does something we all regret" Con Job states as if matter of fact.
>>
>>30220235
Super sluthing. I like. Maybe I can find Mr. Pompadour and confront him. *gasp!* what if he's not really an inspector and plans to give away all the secrets? We gotta do something it.
>>
>>30220235
Is it possible to contact the CBE and run his ID through them in case he's real? Or what if the CBE wants to look through all our stuff?
>>
>>30220304
Is the CBE even real?
>>
>>30220290
>>30220304
>>30220310
"Oo, are you really sure? He seemed like a nice pony, all things considered..." you say, while your gears are still turning. "Gasp! But what if you're right, and he's actually a spy or something?"
>"It's bad, there are plenty of secrets a nosy pony could get from here" Con Job explains. "I've lost track of him, but he must still be around. Will ya ladies lend me a hoof?"
>"I'll report to Felix and see if he knows anything."
"Do you think we could ask the CBE and corroborate his ID?"
>"The CBE?" Shadow Cloak asks.
>"Central Bureau of Ethics. You know, the guys who tell you not to smash the old theater over and over again?" Con Job explains.
>"Oooh, them" the unicorn rolls her eyes, unsurprised. "Sounds like them to get themselves robbed."
>You go to Shadow Cloak's room and get patched through to the official BMHP records, accessible for big mares. In the branch of the CBE, you can obtain a list of every member in the workforce. As it turns out, there's no Dandy Rump, or any member looking like him.

(1/2)
>>
>>30220428
"Blast it! We got fooled!" You come to the conclusion.
>"Wait... I was just remembering how a worker somewhere up in central got busted for actually bein' a criminal, you know, stealing trade secrets" Con Job talks to himself. "He could have very well have picked an ID card while he was in there."
>"So he was planning to continue his criminal streak? In that case, he's come prepared" Shadow Cloak concludes. "We should warn everypony and..." the lights in the room suddenly dim, as a loud alarm covers the facility. "Huh. Looks like they found out."
>You come outside and meet with Illumina and Felix.
>"We're in big crap now!" The stallion yells. "I just checked, and somepony tried to steal a ton of data from our banks, including the big mare recipe!"
"Oh my gosh! Please tell me you're doing something to stop him!"
>"It's fine, he's still in the compound. We've closed all exits and we're keeping watch in the civilian lifts. We need to sweep this place head to hoof and find him!" Felix yells, hopping on a metallic platform and running away, yelling obscenities.
>"What a horrible language..." Illumina replies, shaking her head. "Well? Where should we go?"
>>
>>30220439
Use our superior big mare sense to look for him. Sight, hearing, third senses, and smell. Especially smell. Did you guys see how much gel and grease his hair had?

Need to make sure all exits, elevators, and sky accesses are secured. The hunt is on. Time to find our rat.

We can split up to cover more ground.
>>
>>30220235
Spy work yay.
>>
>>30220439
He played us like a damn fiddle!!
>>
File: e3d.jpg (40KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
e3d.jpg
40KB, 480x272px
>>30220637
>>
>>30220439
Sit down and try our meditation.
>>
>>30220439
Maybe SC can pinpoint him with meditating, we're not that good yet.
>>
>>30220468
>>30220564
>>30220637
>>30220684
>>30220715
"Between the four of us, we can cover as much ground as possible!" You quickly state. "Us three can't go into the little ponies' rooms, but our senses should be good to look in the cargo bay and other large areas."
>"Remember to focus, let it flow, and try to feel any particularly nervous presence" Shadow Cloak reminds you of your training. "Let's go, Con. We're sweeping the hallways, maybe my sensing has a better chance."
>"If I know me a conpony, he'll try to wait until things have calmed down, then make some daring escape" Con Job tells you before departing. "Even if the lifts are out, keep them nearby."
"Gotcha" you wait until the unicorn and her assistant are gone before you turn towards Illumina. "Yay! Spy work, isn't this exciting?"
>"Feather! We need to focus, this pony might have taken something important away!" The pegasus looks at you with worry, then closes her eyes. "I'll start here and head to the VR room."
"I'll go to the cargo bay, there's an exit there and it needs to be sealed."
>While relaxing and focusing your senses, you make way to the cargo bay and check every nook and cranny along with the workers. After making sure everything is well observed, you go to Tailspin's lab and tell his team to be on watch.

(1/2)
>>
File: bmh113.png (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh113.png
51KB, 400x400px
>>30220723
>"We'll use the drone, then! We fixed it up a little" the stallion comes outside with you, controlling the drone helicopter with a still taped videocamera. "We can look into the staff offices and such, some might be closed."
>However, no matter how hard you look, there's no sight of him. The alarm goes off, as the facility enters a more stealthy search mode.
"This isn't working, Tailspin. Please, keep searching" you push his platform forward, and it goes along the wall with a whirling noise. Now alone, you focus on your senses. "Grr... he played us like a damn fiddle! Alright, calm down, calm down, you need to be calm..."
>Somewhere in a sea of uncertainty, an excited heart beats. Not because of fear, but because of the feeling of impending victory. It all happens so close to you, when you open your eyes and gasp for air you can't believe you're still a hundred-ton mare sitting in a massive white hallway.
>Just as your eyes open, something whizzes past you, and you recognize an orange coat and black pompadour. The culprit runs away, heading for one of the lifts in a detached platform, using jets to enable its full flying power.
>"Catch hiiiiim!!" Dime Fang flies after him, but his speed is no match for the platform. As he says that, the dandy pony is about to turn the corner towards the west side lift.
>>
>>30220736
Put the cool pony on ice!
>>
>>30220736
That pony is no match for very big pegasus flying at incredible speed.
>>
>>30220736
Fire electricity at him. He might die but I am not sure I particularly care.
>>
>>30220736
>the dandy pony is about to turn the corner towards the west side lift.
Fling feathers writhing it's path so he and the lift crashes into it.
>>
>>30220736
>>30220796
There is no might. It would most certainly kill him. And fire what exactly?
>>
>>30220897
Electrical feathers chucklefuck.
>>
>>30220736
lets just chase him, no need to kill him. yet.
>>
>>30220923
Why the fuck would you need electric feathers for? Those things are already sharp as fuck, and on top of flinging them at ludacris speeds. Electricity is unnecessary. Neither is fire or cold.

Instead of trying to kill him, why not block the path he's taking? At his speeds it'd be impossible to turn without flying into all. IF the lift can turn.
>>
>>30220773
This. Put the fear of hueg mares in him.
>>
>>30220736
>the dandy pony is about to turn the corner towards the west side lift.
Aren't all the lifts guarded or deactivated?
Roar in anger. That'll put some fear into his bones.
"“Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen goods are now forfeit.”
>>
>>30220956
Ice would alter the environment beyond where the feather strikes. Might even be able to disable the rockets he's using.
>>
>>30220986
That's comic book logic. It's fucking bullshit to me, but it'll probably work.

Actually no fuck you and your bullshit.
>>
>>30220736
Your hair is shit! Your style is outdated!
Trying to distract him for a bit.
>>
>>30220770
>>30220773
>>30220796
>>30220834
>>30220897
>>30220938
>>30220984
>>30221046
"Oh no you don't!" You chase him, and while you can't fly in these corridors, your big steps prove enough to catch up to the platform. "Stop right there! You're due for a fine or a court sentence! Stop, you criminal! Your hair sucks, and your style's outdated!" You try to play all the tricks in the book at once.
>"Heheh, heeh heheh!" Suddenly, he throws something at you, stinging your eyes. You slam sideways against a wall, temporarily blind.
"Grrr! I wasn't intending on hurting you, but...!" You feel surges of electricity rush through your body, as a few of your feathers turn static. With a sharp motion, you throw them at the platform, managing to cause a malfunction. In the distance, you hear the cries of pain. "I'm sorry!"
>However, the pony doesn't plan on stopping, and while the platform steers from side to side, clashing him against the walls, he fully intends to reach the elevator.
>"Feather Storm! Get up, please!" You hear Dime Fang rushing past your side. "He's making a run for it!"
"I got it!" You channel the power of ice, and shoot feathers past the runaway, at the lift's door. They freeze a great surface, making it impossible to be opened easily. "It's yours!" But the pomp doesn't stop. Instead, he produces something from within the ridiculous haircut. You watch him light it up some way and throw it at the door, which causes an explosion to rock the underground facility. "What the heck!?" The wild chase is making you lose composure.
>"Noo!" You approach the lift, as Dime Fang pursues the rogue platform all the way into the lift. As you try to get rid of the ice you created to open the doors, the bat returns, along with a cloud of smoke. "Ack, agh ugh!" He loses consciousness in mid air.
"Fang!" You catch him before he hits the floor. "What happened!?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30221042
If you freeze something that's burning, it stops burning. You need fuel, oxygen, and HEAT for fire.
>>
File: bmh114.png (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bmh114.png
59KB, 400x400px
>>30221076
>"Uugh..." the bat pony can barely breathe. "Got me... explosives..."
>A fair few minutes later, the entire facility is gathered around the lift, unblocking the doors and assessing damage. Somehow, the thief managed to steal enough components from the robotics lab to create a couple of makeshift rockets, which he used to blast holes into the lift and access chute. He also managed to reprogram one of the platforms to use unauthorized jets.
>However, not all is grim, for as a result of your shock attack, he dropped what he was carrying: a portable storage drive, full of classified files and information straight from Dime Fang and Felix's offices.
>"Aah, me heart!" The lead researcher slumps against a wall. "If he got away with all this stuff, the BMHP might as well be over."
>"We can only imagine what he was planning to do with them" Shadow Cloak comments. "Maybe he'd sell them to the highest bidder, and some terrorist group would create an army of big mares!"
>"Alright squire" Con Job tries to calm her down. "He got away without the files, but that's not the worry. The problem is that he got in to begin with."
"You'll be glad for those new security guards, right?" You ask Dime Fang, who's being examined by medical staff. "Where are they, anyway?"
>"Ooh..." the bat pony cries. "We still have to review their exams... we'll get on that right away."
>As the situation clears, you finally return to your room, only to find Firegazer has been trying to contact you.
>"You've been getting calls nonstop, Feather Storm" he tells you. "Can I patch you through?"
"Sure, I guess..." you slump on your bed, not even looking at the screen. "Hi, yes, who is it?"
>"Hey!" However, the voice you recognize makes you look up immediately. "How's it going, girl? Bet you were hella busy with something, but I didn't want to go another day without calling!" She gives you a cheeky grin and a warm expression.
>>
>>30221082
We should tell Dime fang that it is entirerly possible he copied the data and the drive he dropped was a decoy.

Say hi to her.
>>
>>30221082
You have no idea! Some hooligan tried to steal super secret data and the big mare formula.
>>
>>30221082
It was great until someone tried to get away with some big data. He got away, but we got the data back.
I sweat, the next time I see that guy, it off to the spammers. Or better yet, monster food.
Maybe check for DNA samples so we can find him, and the footage from the cameras.
>>
>>30221099
Unless he's stealing it for someone specific, he might be looking for a buyer. Con Job could act as a potential buyer so we can bust him.
>>
>>30221249
That's the stupidest thing ever.
>>
>>30221099
>>30221160
>>30221226
"Oh, hi" you rest your head comfortably on the pillow. "You have no idea how glad I am to see you. We just had a run with a most unpleasant character."
>"Oh?" The mare drops her big brows.
"Yeah, some kind of thief, trying to get away with important secrets. Luckily, we got those back, but the pony ran away."
>"Daamn! It sounds like a radical dude!"
"Storm!"
>"Sorry! Anyway, if you're too tired, I can call another day..."
"No! It's great to see you, please, tell me how you've been doing! Was the trip safe, are you doing alright there?"
>"Oh yeah, the trip went by without a cinch, and this is awesome! MegaStable 1 is such a huge city, and Titania is..." Storm's eyelids flutter. "She's the best, we've been training nonstop, she's so damn strong!"
"I'm glad to hear that. Shadow Cloak is going to teach Illumina and I some martial arts, to use our bodies better. Also, have you hear we can punch explode things?"
>"Yeah! I had no idea, but when Titania saw my powers, she decided to teach me! She says if I use it with caution, I could be the strongest one-hit mare of all time!"
"Wow..." you smile. "I'm glad things are going well, we miss you around here."
>"Already?" Storm waves a hoof, but then blushes and goes meek. "I kinda miss you too, already. But hey, just a couple of weeks, right? And we'll all benefit from it."
"Right you are. Will you call again?"
>"Sure! In a few days."
"Then I'm off to sleep. Thanks for calling Storm, best of luck with your training" after the farewells, you switch the computer off and go to bed. Hopefully this was the last you hear of the mysterious, yet dandy pony...

--ISSUE 6: THE END--
>>
Another issue ends, but not this story arc. Expect even more intrigue, action and huge! Next thread will start on Tuesday the 6th, at the same hour as always. Thank you all for participating, I hope you had fun, and I'll see you next time! Have a pleasant weekend.
>>
>>30221099
You know I think you may be right. We better get the computer people to check if any machine was used to copy those files.
>>
I still have questions
>>
We shoulda just have pinned him under our hoof and out of the platform...oh well at least he dropped what he wanted to steal
Dont think he d think on dropping a decoy after he went away at least, security will be reinforced one way or another so no point
>>
>>30223165
You're dumb. The lift was too fast to make bodily contact with.
Sure. That's a possibility. As possible as you having any good ideas.
>Dont think he d think on dropping a decoy after he went away at least, security will be reinforced one way or another so no point
What?
>>
File: predendingtobedashtarded.png (533KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
predendingtobedashtarded.png
533KB, 850x900px
>>30223547
We were able to catch up with the lift until he threw pocket sand or something at us, therefore we could have pinned him before we started saying all that shit
And also a decoy, as in a second portable device to make us think he didnt actually take any info, yet since its just a decoy he still has the original with all the stolen goods

Not sure if you re merely pretending or legitimately retarded but there, I can try and draw it to sate your autism too
>>
>>30223165
Can't hurt to look into the posibility that he copied the files. Worst case scenario we are wrong.
Thread posts: 443
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.